Speaker 1: Variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today it's Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corey and it's time to play the base favorite trivia game. We call it what you Know about That. Let's meet our contestant. Jenny is on the phone in the Richmond District in San Francisco. Good morning, Jenny, Good morning. I understand you're a public school teacher. Can we say where? Yeah? In the sunset at Lawton. Good luck. I understand you have your kids with you. They've been egging you onto play. Remember, no helping out there in the audience. I'm doing something wrong. J Yay, Okay, what's up you guys? Good morning? All right, we'll take it into Union City and say he to Christine. Hi, Christine, Hi, good morning. What's going on this morning? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm driving to work?
Speaker 1: Excellent? What do you do for work? Remind me so?
Speaker 2: I'm in healthcare?
Speaker 1: Okay, real jobs. It's not like us. Nope, welcome to the show, you guys, Thank you for what you do. Game is super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person going to be asked separately with their opponent on hold, and whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass and we'll come back to the question if we have time. Okay, yes, all right, we're good. So Christine goes on holding Union City and we pick up Jenny in the Richmond District. All right, Jenny. Five questions fifty seconds. Question number one in which city is Studio fifty four located?
Speaker 2: Uh? Holly one?
Speaker 1: Who is Miiley Cyrus's famous godmother? Hi?
Speaker 2: Dolly parton?
Speaker 1: How many bones does a shark have? Past? What is the primary alcohol and a Cosmopolitan.
Speaker 2: Vodka?
Speaker 1: What type of car was the time machine in the movie Back to the Future?
Speaker 2: Don't Laurian?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go back to the one you passed on? How many bones does a shark have? Zero? Okay, she had an answer for everything. Hang on the line one sect. Jenny goes on holder in the Richmond District in San Francisco, We pick up Christine in the Union City.
Speaker 2: Hello Christine?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: In which city is Studio fifty four located?
Speaker 1: Hollywood?
Speaker 2: Who is Miley Cyrus's famous godmother? Dolly Parton? How many bones does shark have?
Speaker 1: Yo? Bones? Zero?
Speaker 3: What is the primary alcohol in a Cosmopolitan? What type of car was the time machine?
Speaker 2: And Back to the Future, I'm gonna go with Toyota.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Jenny comes back and the Richmondsian of San Francisco. See how she did against Christine and Union City. It's the battle of the Bay Bridge Dot dot dum. Question of milon in which city is Studio fifty four located?
Speaker 2: Both Jenny and Christine said Hollywood, it's actually New York.
Speaker 1: Who is Miley Cyrus's famous godmother?
Speaker 2: Jenny said Dolly Parton. Christine said Dolly Parton.
Speaker 1: That is correct, Corey hitting him with a trick question, how many bones does a shark have?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: They nailed it, though it's zero. Both Jenny and Christine said none. What is the primary alcohol and a Cosmopolitan? Jenny said vodka, Christine said Vermouth.
Speaker 1: It is vodka. And finally, what type of car was the time machine? In Back to the Future?
Speaker 2: You put a time machine in a.
Speaker 1: Deloreate We don't need a movie quol.
Speaker 3: Jenny said DeLorean. Christine said Toyota. Our winner is Jenny four to two.
Speaker 1: Right there for the kids, like a boss, you don't know what I'm talking about. Play with us again.
Speaker 2: We say mornings at eight o five am
Speaker 1: What do you know about that dun star one oh one three