Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kfi AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Because no, we did.
Speaker 3: We did not.
Speaker 4: Just to be clear, Gary and Shannon k I AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Later in the show, we're going to talk about how we use so many less words than we used to every single day on average, you know, the thousands of words and the old story that women use so many more words than men.
Speaker 2: They do, but it's not as many as we think.
Speaker 4: And we talked about the importance of just practicing writing, physically writing things.
Speaker 5: Hi, Garyan Shannon. This is Casey and Anaheim Shannon. I am a letter writer too, and I have a goal every week for the last few years of sending five letters. So my wife originally told me to stop buying stamps and so instead I started using them and then I used it to improve my handwriting and it has worked. So look for a letter from me in your mail.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't fight.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait, I cannot wait.
Speaker 4: Now I took to writing condolence letters to people. I didn't write one to you. Well, I'm not I did not. I mean, I see you every day. It's for people that I don't see every day that have lost parents or whatever. I handwrite letters as opposed to getting a card that says because that card is great.
Speaker 2: Card is nice, but it's not. It's not the same.
Speaker 4: So but that he says he's writing, he has a goal at least of writing five a week. I think I've written a five in probably two years. That's the other thing that makes you feel.
Speaker 1: You don't go to my wedding. You don't write me a condolence letter. All the major milestones were just going to ignore.
Speaker 6: I went to your father's memorial. You did, you did? I'm totally kidding. I do mom every once in a while to keep her to hear that. Well, I just run interference. So okay, I.
Speaker 4: Say, hey, in a couple of minutes, sugar Shan is gonna send you.
Speaker 2: It's about a static No. No, you're not.
Speaker 3: No, I'm done obsessing. It's over.
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 4: Gary and Shannon have a bunch of stories that we will follow today. There's new information that came out of that air traffic control radar from the plane crash. The American Airlines passenger plane in the black Hawk Army helicopter. The radar has confirmed that the Blackhawk was flying too high. NTSB says radar data shows that it was about one hundred feet too high, but radar data is rounded to the nearest one hundred feet, which means the helicopter is flying somewhere between two fifty and three point fifty when it should have been at two hundred. That would mean that it was the American Airlines flight I think was at three twenty five at the last radar to tame.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the first of two Pineapple Express storms, Good Lord, has arrived in southern California after really delivering a stronger expected punch to northern California in the Bay Area up they're breaking rainfall totals from Sonoma County to Russian River, Haildsburg, Gernville, all of it evacuated there, parts of it Gernville due to flooding, which is pretty regular from what I remember growing up up there. But yeah, it's February, so we're going to have some rain. They say about fifteen thousand customers were affected early this morning.
Speaker 3: According to PGNE.
Speaker 1: They said that there could be floods there could be rock slides triggered on canyon roads, but it's going to be beneficial for the most part, helping to reduce the risk, reduce the risk of wildfires, not completely wipe it out, but definitely mitigate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a strange line that's drawn.
Speaker 4: I don't think I recalled storms like this before, but there's a strange line. Basically, the Ventura Santa Barbara county line north has been getting a lot of rain, and they're talking about somewhere between four and eight inches of rain for the San Lucia Range, which is right right over kind of Moro Bay, Pismo Beach kind of area. Eight inches of rain in just one storm. I told you the Mount Tamil Pious numbers were astronomical, more than sixteen inches of rain.
Speaker 2: That's up farther north, of course.
Speaker 4: But I think the most significant thing, just in terms of what we've been dealing with for the last couple of weeks, is that the National Weather Service said that there was a very slim chance of any sort of significant debrief flow in La or Ventura counties in the fire scars and fire burn scars. And that's because it's just light rain. It's not heavy rain. It's not coming down fast, it's not ridiculous. It's the kind of rain that we absolutely needed.
Speaker 3: It's just a sprinkle. It's just a little sprinkle.
Speaker 1: After the rain tapers off today, they say we'll get a brief eighteen to twenty four hour break before a second non atmospheric river storm moves in Thursday.
Speaker 3: Ride rain or call it freaking rain?
Speaker 2: How do we not have a name for just well, we do.
Speaker 1: It's called non atmospheric river Good lord, you're insufferable, you meteorologists fearmongers.
Speaker 2: But not Henry.
Speaker 1: No, He's never that way. Now calms our fears.
Speaker 4: Of all the times to try to light a fire, I would imagine that now is probably not the best time, since everybody is still on edge and we still see the scars left by the wildfires from last month. But there was a guy who decided that he wanted to start a brush fire Monday afternoon near the Chatsworth Reservoir, and as everybody should do, people held him down and started to beat the.
Speaker 2: Living crap out of him before the cops got there.
Speaker 1: I love that, don't you love a vigilante story? Something makes me want to chase someone down right.
Speaker 2: Now, go out in that hallway. Whoever you see first.
Speaker 1: Well, they need to do something wrong first. It's probably true, that's the whole vigilanti.
Speaker 4: But listen, is any of us really clear? We all have stories. You could probably you could hit anybody in that hallway, and then they'll tell you, depending on how hard you punch them or tackle.
Speaker 3: Them, they'll tell you what they did, they've done.
Speaker 2: And they'll justify it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: They'll just break down crying and say, I can't believe you finally caught me.
Speaker 1: A group of neighbors have chased down a guy suspected of starting a brushfire. Happened in Chatsworth. Guy's name was Alejandro, forty one years old. There was video posted on Instagram shows a man running down a road being chased by a group of people in cars. Several members of the group physically detained Alejandro, forty one years old. The fire was put out by firefighters and they did notice that there was a group following this guy. When deputies arrived on the scene, they found Alejandro lying on the ground. He had surrendered. He had laid down on the ground and somebody said, as a slap, those handcuffs on him wrong neighborhood buddy.
Speaker 4: These people said that they tried They saw him try to light a brush fire near nap Ranch Road to Woolsey Canyon, followed him in a car as he was trying to leave the area, and a bunch of people recorded him on their cell phones showing him setting brush on fire near their homes. Now, obviously we thank goodness there's no wind. There could have been much worse. Given all the recent fires. Communities and people are just so much more aware of these types of things now and they are on high alert. Sheriff's Department said. The person who reported the incident followed this guy in a car as I said he tried to start a second fire.
Speaker 2: Sheriff's Apartment said.
Speaker 4: The witnesses said they only saw him set one fire, but La Department of La Fire Department had to show up and they did report some smoke near the reservoir and the initial s was about fifty by fifty foot spot fire, small, very small fire.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 2: Seventy five thousand dollars bail for this guy.
Speaker 4: Said that there was warrant out for his arrest, but they didn't explain what that warrant would have been.
Speaker 1: For what would you do if you were in your neighborhood. You've got some hilly areas surrounding your neighborhood. If you spotted someone in the dry hills trying to ignite a fire, what would you do? I know, I assume you would call it in and say, it looks like there's a guy trying to start a fire.
Speaker 3: But would you personally.
Speaker 2: Confront said gentleman? Confront you assuming it's a man.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it's a man, or if it's a woman.
Speaker 1: It depends on would you engage where I don't want to say confront Would you engage.
Speaker 3: Where there's the closest, the closest, say you.
Speaker 4: Were on a walk with your dog up the hill or right there is an area that we go to that's actually gated. There's a small gate, but it's fenced off. You could walk down through this empty street that they have blocked off and it's a couple hundred yards to basically the wild land. That's where the that's where the brush would be that he would try probably try to light on fire.
Speaker 2: It depends.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I'd let my dog at him, because he's not really gonna garner the respect that.
Speaker 2: I think he probably deserves the dog, that is.
Speaker 4: But I could lock him in the I could lock him in that fenced area until the cops get there or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Would you would you say something so you wouldn't chase him down?
Speaker 3: Him to the ground?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Uh, sir, are you trying to start a fire?
Speaker 3: No? I mean you'd say, like, what are you doing over there?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't turn British and call him sir. I don't know who that person was supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Sir, are you trying to start a fire over that?
Speaker 2: The constables if you're not careful? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Just an idea.
Speaker 1: Maybe you start walking the dog with zip ties in your pocket case you need to.
Speaker 4: Uh, if I had to, I would tie him up with the leash from the from the dog. Yeah, that would be Yeah, you would use what I had available.
Speaker 3: What kind of a knot?
Speaker 1: Would you use one of those like figure eight knots and then pull it tight?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are those called? Figure eight knots?
Speaker 2: Square? Knot square?
Speaker 3: Not?
Speaker 2: Something that he wouldn't I'm not a knot guy.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say are you a knot guy? I know you're not a watch guy.
Speaker 2: Not a boy scout.
Speaker 1: I feel like not guys or watch guys.
Speaker 4: Sometimes Yeah right, it's the same guy, same guy, not guys or watch guys.
Speaker 1: Huh, all right, your faces. We just uncovered the eighth mystery of the world. Are there seven wonders? Wonders? If you were wondering what happened to young sea turtles during a key part of their lives, we have the answers what you ask?
Speaker 2: Well? What?
Speaker 1: For decades, scientists have wondered about what happened during the lost years between when the tiny hatchlings of sea turtles leave the beach and when they return to the coastlines nearly grown about one to ten years. There they disappear. For where do you think that they were from the time that they were babies to the time that they come back to the coast. What do you think they're doing? They're out there living their lives. They're living their lives, they say. New research published just this week shows young turtles move between continental shelf waters and open to ocean.
Speaker 3: Duh, they say.
Speaker 1: Data from GPS tags revealed the tiny turtles were actually swimming, not only drifting from with ocean currents. Of course, that's what you do. You go out there and you live your life. You see what's what, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You see what you like I saw find.
Speaker 1: It's called life scientists. Why don't they just call us and ask us where do the sea turtles go? We'd be like, well, they probably swim around, live their lives. See what's out there.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of anger towards science. Right there is this about the statins again.
Speaker 3: This is not.
Speaker 4: A federal judge in Maryland has ordered a second nationwide pause on President Trump's executive order to seek the to end birthright citizenship for anyone born into the US to someone who's in here in the country illegally. The order was already temporarily on hold nationally because of a separate suit brought by four states in Washington. In all, now twenty two states, bunch of other organizations have sued to try to stop the executive action. The district judge heard arguments in Maryland's federal court today. Bringing the suit before her are immigrant rights advocacy groups CASA and Asylum Seeker Advocacy Project, and a handful of pregnant illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: All right, So this producer who was found guilty of two counts of murder seven counts of sexual assault yesterday. These are the two women he dumped it area hospitals after a night of partying. It appears that this was a pattern of behavior. David Pierce is his name. He's forty two, and we're talking about the deaths of Christy Giles and Hilda Arizolia Azolia. He was caught on camera driving these women to hospitals in a car with no license plates. Now, prosecutors told the jury that he provided the drugs that caused the overdoses and then failed to get them medical attention for hours. Both women were dumped at hospitals about twelve to fourteen hours after passing out at his apartment. Let's see, it looks like cocaine, fentanyl, intoxication. Where the rulings when it came to the causes of death. The news of this guy getting arrested at the time back in twenty twenty one led to at least a dozen women coming forward accusing him of sexual assault. That he would pose as this well connected Hollywood figure to lure them to his apartment after these party nights.
Speaker 4: Some of the reported that they lost consciousness or said they felt paralyzed after he served them a drink, and some of them woke up while he was assaulting them. The Deputy DA Katherine Mariano, said, he's the guy you fear your daughter encountering while out celebrating a birthday. He's the guy you fear at a bar. He's the guy you fear your friend connecting with on a dating app. They couldn't reach the verdict against a co defendant, Apparently one of the roommates, who faced a couple of charges of being an accessory prosecutor, said that he helped Pierce destroy the evidence related to the deaths of these two women. A toxicology screen did find GHB in Giles system, but he was not charged with raping either of the women. They died in the overdose after partying with him. So in Christie's body they did find GHB, but not in Hilda's Barty body.
Speaker 1: They say that this guy was a Hollywood producer. That's what all the headlines say, right, that's more salacious, But when you dig into what exactly his career in Hollywood was, it's very scant evidence of any tangible success the La Times rights in his career is sparse. He booked an appearance on Dawson's Creek in the nineties, but hasn't been publicly credited with anything since two thousand and six. His mother says the portrait of her son that emerged in court was not the boy.
Speaker 2: She might really. Mom said, David's got.
Speaker 1: Some unique equalities that people would never know because he would never show it to him.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, good lord.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: If you only have one person vouching for you at your murder trial and it's your mother, there's a kiss of death.
Speaker 4: He did take the stand in his own defense, which is a pretty unusual, but he admitted he was living this drug fueled lifestyle that often involved people come into his apartment and being drunk or high or both and passing out. But he denied proving, I'm sorry, providing drugs to either of these two women, and said he wasn't even in a room when they took their final bump a cocaine.
Speaker 1: One of the most chilling things is a text message that one of the girls sent to the other girls friends. They had gone out for a party, gone to an after hours party, ended up at this guy's place, and like we say, never go to a second location, right, but you don't learn that lesson for a long time. These girls were in their mid twenties. One of the chilling things. And I think a lot of young women have sent their friends the same message. Time to go, let's go, let's get out of here. And that was the last text message between them, and they both ended up dying from the drug overdoses that they were given knowingly or unknowingly. It looks like unknowingly at least to some extent. But time to go, and then they ended up just bodies being dropped off at hospitals.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll tell you what I'm gonna I'll make you happy in the next segment here, really we're going to do a football quiz. Yes, getting close enough to the you know, Super Bowl stuff that we should probably test your football knowledge. President trump proposal that the United States take over the Gaza Strip and permanently resettled Palestinian residents there. It's been denounced by a bunch of allies and adversaries alike. Saudi Arabia was pretty quick to come in. They said that the Kingdom has long called for an independent Palestinian state and said it was a firm, steadfast and unwavering physician.
Speaker 2: Also one of our stronger allies.
Speaker 4: Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albani has told reporters that his country has long supported a two state solutions in the Middle East and that nothing has changed. Of course, Hamas called the proposal a recipe for creating chaos in the region.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about the lobster fights?
Speaker 1: No, We're going to be talking about Canada's lobster fights coming up in the next hour, because we're talking slashed buoys, stolen lobster crates, mysterious fires, acts of vandalism where lobster fishers have been locked in battle for more than three decades. Lobster men. It's a fight amongst lobster men.
Speaker 4: Didn't Jason Bateman play a guy with lobster hands in a movie recently?
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I don't know, pa, what was he?
Speaker 2: What was that guy's boy?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: I'll get it. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: It was in that one thing with the one thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here we go thunder Force.
Speaker 4: Why do I I don't think I've ever seen the movie. I don't even know why.
Speaker 1: I know that that's weird that you saw. That is that like the Melissa McCarthy Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, or there she's they're superheroes. They're like weird superheroes.
Speaker 3: Stupid. That sounds very sounds really dumb. Maybe it was great.
Speaker 2: Maybe I did see it and I don't want to remember some.
Speaker 3: Maybe that is it.
Speaker 4: That's possible. Hey, super Bowls coming up on on Sunday. Yeah, and then the dark time time comes for you.
Speaker 1: Oh, the dark time is already here. The dark time has been. It's been dark since the Chargers lost in Houston. I don't care about the Eagles or the Chiefs that nothing about this makes me happy or excited.
Speaker 4: This is a good quiz that the Washington Post put out today.
Speaker 2: And it is are you smarter than an NFL head coach? Take?
Speaker 3: The quiz depends which coach, but okay.
Speaker 4: Well, and it varies because these are these are apparently real game situations that have happened, some of them recently within the last couple of weeks. So you may you may be familiar with them, but it's a question of what you would do.
Speaker 3: If you're the If you're the head coach, I'm gonna lose this quiz.
Speaker 2: IBM presents, you make the call.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 2: So here you go.
Speaker 4: First question, Yeah, you trailed by three points, it's seven fifty left in the first quarter. Early in the game, it's fourth and two from their twenty yard line. You're on the opponent's twenty yard line. You kick the vel goal or you go for the first.
Speaker 1: Ends on who I'm playing. Am I playing for threes or seven? The question that there's so much more that goes on with that question. If you're playing the Chiefs, you know, if you're playing for a team where you're not playing for threes, you're playing for sixes, then you're.
Speaker 2: Sucking the fun out of you're overthinking it.
Speaker 3: You go for it, but with that early you take.
Speaker 1: The points, I guess would so you say, but if you want to set the tone, set the momentum, steal the momentum, if you want to be the Redskins, you're going.
Speaker 2: To go for it. Would you say, I think it's going to be.
Speaker 1: The Redskins scenario, and I think they went for it, and I think that they were successful.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 4: Yes, what happened? Commanders? Technically, Yeah, I know I have the Buccaneers. I know, first round playoff game. They converted, they went through, they threw in complete really they turned over on downs.
Speaker 3: They converted at least a couple four downs in that game.
Speaker 4: But you were right because it's early enough in the game make a position. So if you could score, then you're going to be.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're conservative, you take the points.
Speaker 1: If you're playing anyway, I have second second, I've litigated my answer.
Speaker 4: Yes, you have fourth and goal, fourth and goal from the two. You're up by five and you got three twenty nine left in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kicked the field goal in that situation. But again, where are you playing? Is it an away game? Who are you playing? All important factors.
Speaker 4: So you kick the field take the point, correct because at one point the right play might have been to go for a touchdown.
Speaker 2: You go up two scores.
Speaker 4: But this happened Ravens at Bills Divisional round, Buffalo kicked the field goal to go up eight. Ravens responded by coming down for the field goal or for a touchdown, but their two point conversion failed. Of course, Question three, Ready, first and goal on the one. You're down by nine. There's a minute and six left in the fourth quarter. In the fourth quarter, you have all three timeouts?
Speaker 3: Who are you playing?
Speaker 1: It's first and this is so stupid. This is the stupidest quiz I've ever heard. If you don't know who you're playing and where, then you're down by nine one oh say left in the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: What do you do? Do you call the running play?
Speaker 3: Do you play for a touchdown?
Speaker 2: Or kick the field goal?
Speaker 1: Who's on your line? Who's in the backfield? They don't tell you any of this. Who wrote this quiz? A soccer fan? Like they don't tell you who you're blocking with. They don't tell you. You don't tell you. They don't tell you who your receivers are. This is ridiculous. No fourth and one, I'm running the ball, obviously.
Speaker 2: You're gonna run.
Speaker 3: Oh not quite well? Who am I? Who am I dealing with?
Speaker 1: Do I have the Eagles line or do I have the Chargers line?
Speaker 4: This was Bills at the Rams week fourteen. Buffalo called a quarterback sneak. They didn't score, they needed to call time out. They killed the chances of getting the ball back one more time to.
Speaker 1: The well, if you're gonna put Josh Allen over the left guard every time? Of course, a quarterback. Sneak's not gonna work. Everyone knows that.
Speaker 4: Question Four, This is silly, stupid game over time in a playoff game, you win the coin toss, Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 3: Keep the ball? You want the ball? In overtime you receive, Yes, that's what that's getting the ball, isn't it. Uh? This actually says you should kick. You should defer.
Speaker 4: The clearest advantage to receiving is the third possession.
Speaker 1: If both overtime get the number out, you're going to make me say bad words.
Speaker 2: You receive for sudden death chiefs forty nine ers is what.
Speaker 3: The next Come to the party, get very emotional.
Speaker 2: Thirty eight seconds to go.
Speaker 4: Your team scores a touchdown, you are within one point of the opponent.
Speaker 2: Do you kick for the extra point? Or do you go for the two point conversion?
Speaker 3: How much time is left?
Speaker 2: Thirty eight seconds?
Speaker 3: And I'm down?
Speaker 4: What you're down one? Now you've just scored the touchdown?
Speaker 5: Oh you have?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: So I'm playing for the tire. I'm playing for the win. Right Who am I playing? Where am I playing?
Speaker 2: You're playing? Okay? I don't have the answers to that.
Speaker 1: I I would kick the I would kick the extra point correct.
Speaker 4: According to the Washington Post, Bengals at Ravens Week ten, Cincinnati went for two and didn't convert in Baltimore ended up winning that game. It's fourth and one from your sixteen, your own sixteen. You're down by three points. There's two minutes left in the first half. Do you punt or you go for it? I'm down by what you're down by three? Thirty eight seconds left?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Two minutes left in the first half. Coming back from the commercial?
Speaker 3: How good is my defense? Do I trust my defense? I know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, do I trust my defense to hold that going into the half? What has it been a mistake riddled first half?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Do I want if you turn over on your own sixteen?
Speaker 3: Can turn?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I turn to.
Speaker 3: Tell you who the teams are.
Speaker 1: This is a stupid game if you don't know who the teams are and where you're playing. If you've got home field advantage, especially in crunch situations with just seconds remaining, score down territory.
Speaker 4: Someone's going to hurt they tell you to go for it. I would have punted Ravens at Chargers. I'm sorry, Yeah, I put punt because you weren't answering so they said you should go for it. Ravens Chargers Week twelve. The Ravens went for it with two minutes left in the half, went on to score a touchdown. Interesting, they won by a touchdown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: And then the last one. We'll end on this one.
Speaker 4: Four minutes left. You score a touchdown, So you're within eight points. Okay, four minutes left?
Speaker 3: Wait, what's the score?
Speaker 2: You're you're within eight points?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Within eight points.
Speaker 2: Fourteen to twenty two? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean within eight points, could be six points, be four points.
Speaker 2: You have drawn two, within six eight points, so.
Speaker 4: You're fourteen tom down, eight down eight you're down eight points. That's a better way to put it. You have two timeouts, repaint a remaining Do you kick the extra point?
Speaker 3: How much times left?
Speaker 2: Four minutes?
Speaker 3: Four minutes?
Speaker 4: Do you kick the extra point that would take you to seven? Or do you go for the two point conversion to take you to six.
Speaker 1: Without much time? I go for the two point conversion, correct, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Go for two? Every time. More and more coaches embraced the math on all of this. They say, the scenario but happened Buccaneers Lions. It was last season's playoffs, Tampa Bay went for two after a touchdown made the score thirty one to twenty three, but failed on the conversion.
Speaker 2: Neither team scored again.
Speaker 3: But you agree there's a number of other factors that need to be factory.
Speaker 4: And that's why I thought it was kind of funny, because it is. It's at least the example of if you're smart enough to know that there are other factors in there, then you'll probably ace this test. But if you if you don't, and you're just like, well, of course you're on your own, you're on their twenty yard line. Of course you should kick the field goal, even if it's fourth down and there's three timeouts and whatever.
Speaker 3: So I thought that I would make you happier, and now I'm just angry here. I think it's a seasonal effective.
Speaker 2: No you think so? How about I just played football?
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you time.
Speaker 4: Give us any part of the show. Always go back and listen to the podcast. KFIAM six forty dot com slash Garyanshannon also follow us on social media.
Speaker 2: At Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: We have new videos all by the way that have been posted on Instagram that you can check out.
Speaker 2: What's going on in the studio.
Speaker 4: Sorry for being angry swamp watch when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.