Speaker 1: I am act past.
Speaker 2: It's a boy and walking up.
Speaker 3: I'm just chilling your first time tuning and this chilling the baby. That is.
Speaker 1: Wildly right if you've been listened, which okay, if it is the first time first, I can't relate. You say, the lasting you has already been there. You you know what I'm saying, because they know what they getting into.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 1: They make sure you're chilling, to make sure you sound bad. People know what I'm saying. It's all about the vibe.
Speaker 2: People. You're here, but they let you go.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You dropping negative innity? You know it comes can with us.
Speaker 3: Said, I'm chilling Bush and I was tripping.
Speaker 2: In today's.
Speaker 1: You just want to listen to.
Speaker 3: So I gotta talk about it. Guys, I thought I wasn't gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: I gotta talk about it. So let's get right to it. This crazy challenge. First of all, who came up with? Why did they come home?
Speaker 3: And why is it so popular? But why did that catch on so fast? Like for people to endure themselves like that caught on like super quick. You feel what I'm saying. It was just like it was one of them Rob Deardak moments like don't try this at home, but everybody tried it at home.
Speaker 1: And then it's like, what was the point of it? What was the point?
Speaker 3: Because first of all, let's let's talk about these crates, okay, because where was there reaking these crates from? Because I've been grocery shopping for a while, you know, and I haven't ever seen that many no crates in a long time.
Speaker 1: Let's just be honest.
Speaker 3: Second of all, you're willingly injuring yourself. You're willingly entering yourself. You're signing up basically into yourself. Now, the people who've made it across and you ain't.
Speaker 1: Got to listen to me because okay, you beat the system and you made it across, but not everybody made the system and made it across.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying is like I think like a.
Speaker 3: Couple of people died from this la really like people who don't went to the hospital.
Speaker 1: Broken bums, limbs offer some crazes for a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of money when you could go to work and get the same amount of mine.
Speaker 4: Bingo.
Speaker 3: It's like I figured it out, you see what I'm saying, And it was so crazy, is like half their jokes got healthy share going to our high school.
Speaker 1: So they just broken and just at home. And then that makes you the.
Speaker 3: Words because it's like you're not even you know, right situation, So like get yourself fixed and that right there, my friends, just why you.
Speaker 2: Stay in school with me?
Speaker 3: Not hop on the stupid trail. And they put crates in the yard. But for people who made it gross, like I said, ignore me.
Speaker 2: I'm just the hater. Chy'all.
Speaker 1: You feel what I'm saying because you may do the cross, you need the system, but most.
Speaker 2: Of y'all didn't.
Speaker 3: And while over here recording crates and where y'all live, at the people that's looking for y'all, for your people beings.
Speaker 1: Not even where y'all living, lingo, check me. You just do yourself, goofy. But I'll let them live.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let them live because if it brings people together, if you got fighting, you know, I'm trying to cause chaos and.
Speaker 2: Happen.
Speaker 1: It's a winner in Mama, all right. It's not doing no harm.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it is doing hard like is doing bodily hard like people are truly getting injured list in their lives and stuff. But I mean, they're not like shooting each other.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a doubles. It truly is like and I do.
Speaker 4: Because it's like, you.
Speaker 2: See what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: These into the challenge, just be honest, I'm doing Why I didn't do this.
Speaker 2: But I have I know reasons.
Speaker 1: I know I have no balance, no balance at all whatsoever.
Speaker 5: So I know I okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm like thought y'all.
Speaker 1: Saying I know I couldn't do the challenge because I know my balance.
Speaker 2: I know, like I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, you see what I'm saying, Like my body, my spirit, you from me, I'm young, undertake the spirit to say.
Speaker 1: More different things.
Speaker 3: You gotta listen to your body because that's some forms and nobody listens to our bodies and kind of stuff. You know what I'm saying, And there can't nobody understand.
Speaker 1: Why it might have been to work for two weeks b because a goodbody. I don't know what you are, what you.
Speaker 3: Know? So my new challenge is that like pertainer, But I know I have to win if I'm special money, I want to do something.
Speaker 1: I know if there's a chance of me.
Speaker 3: Together women, I don't know, I don't want to do.
Speaker 2: Money at all.
Speaker 3: You know what I say, because now it's like I lost, and I women really know that I lost, and I don't like.
Speaker 1: Summer is on my shoulder. My summer.
Speaker 3: I don't know what solder Mo was a lot of the things happened that summer, fol playing a lot of things in motion, playing a lot of seeds for the winter. But fell, My guys, I need you try to act right this under you Alwa saying, especially if.
Speaker 1: You don't have your own things, you know, I don't I don't want to see.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see your draws and this dream because you've getting caught cheating, but it's thirty degrees outside that you still just stop stick out.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 3: You've always say like I think we've grown up a bit, you know, because we all know now if you're gonna cheat, cree, just don't.
Speaker 1: Be caught or don't cheat. Now we've got a time. But it's just like, don't cheat at all. Just go to where you're happy. Don't make your way else in life. Who is a cheat when you just.
Speaker 3: Go somewhere bets from boy, don't ever say that I never.
Speaker 6: Think you see what I'm saying, but just because I'm bad if I think it cold outside and you're not gonna really when they do nothing, just keep you hustle and say like like it really summer.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like you can't, they can't. Just stop with you actually have some hard and hearing stuff chicken in like it's.
Speaker 1: Supposed to and then just start seeing the results. You know, I didn't expect growing, of course you didn't, but you just kept the path.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: So all your all.
Speaker 3: These guys that you planted got water and they grew. You know what I'm saying, And I'm very toxic guys like and I gotta start being like this because.
Speaker 1: It's like you can't play deuces and they don't play comfort even.
Speaker 3: A go.
Speaker 7: Toxic means travel talks always going on, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Toxic behavior Jesus.
Speaker 8: Sad because we want the cross we would never be.
Speaker 2: Put to me. Are allowing you to be a.
Speaker 3: Fun We're allowing behaviors that are comfortable to us and traveling us makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense. But y'all just not trying to hear me right now. Yes you yeahs I'm talking to you because.
Speaker 2: I was you I am We have to.
Speaker 3: Let go of toxic behaviors, even though they're fun, even though they push us to do better, even though like we.
Speaker 1: Have a fall when we're being tallied with you, we're not being toxic. It's like, what is life wove up? What is life without a little toxicity?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: No, we cannot think like that, guys, not anymore.
Speaker 2: Not gonna work.
Speaker 1: It used to be fun, you see what I'm saying. It used to be fun to think like that, But we can't think like that anymore. The reason why we can't think about that anymore is because the more that we think like that, the more that we're gonna stay stabby and we're gonna block our own lessons because we just don't want to grow out of some child. You see what I'm saying, Like it's o bad. Like we can find.
Speaker 3: Healthy habits to replace our toxic habbiness. And it's okay to have healthy habits. It's okay to not be angry and I want to tear your shit up and not want becaust of us because you know, dad.
Speaker 1: Like that's perfectly fine. Your whatever says it's not the weird and they like the drama.
Speaker 2: But that's over here, we don't.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna keep pushing the better. We're gonna keep pushing forward. You for what I'm saying, like, all we can do.
Speaker 3: Is keep trying to better ourselves. Like in the rest of the world, either gonna fall into line or fall out of our life period. I'm like, hm, you already know the vibe buy yeah, and it's natural you remember this next one about to get enjoy it. Let's see if I know the vice hit me and fu hit me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna see the second.
Speaker 4: Then at me a little minute, Please, no gimmicks.
Speaker 9: She's telling me the.
Speaker 4: Ship'll take a trip to stay, tell me the hell away, and I.
Speaker 2: Got what it.
Speaker 4: Dude, the hell with you said? You got a man with the hell with him to speak to see ship?
Speaker 2: See with me.
Speaker 4: I ain't a lot of women that you can't say that. I would say that. You said that you was all you because everything back called chroma, the side you said, the desire you come put that brood like you tell.
Speaker 2: It's not him.
Speaker 1: Mom, you know what I'm saying, wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't say rock like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually just a baker.
Speaker 10: Maybe coffee choice, coffee chop, stuffies. I got like that, the sucking change like you just.
Speaker 4: You go on the stephone something.
Speaker 1: Son, I can just say, I'll know that I'm guy for you baby, guys like Trey song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tray song is a commo I.
Speaker 2: Could go like in the direction like you know.
Speaker 3: I could go.
Speaker 1: I couldn't last.
Speaker 10: But it's.
Speaker 2: Made you look you.
Speaker 1: Want to putting you on put some second.
Speaker 11: Bar sixteen weeks a.
Speaker 1: Second I.
Speaker 2: Met you, just knew that you would in my heart.
Speaker 11: Up being happy and melcom little loves the whole thing sexact.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: I hope my things and leave me to walk up real level.
Speaker 9: And someone said, my, that's a such a change.
Speaker 4: You like to s action and shock.
Speaker 12: Miss a few.
Speaker 2: You are lin to lady went by, let cry.
Speaker 1: All right, so'll be back.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 1: We're back, my back, my back. Well you should call me.
Speaker 3: I go into that.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, claud y'all know we have the real world situation around here, you know.
Speaker 2: Coming for.
Speaker 12: Space back, he stay, he's just always restaurant.
Speaker 2: I want you, so I want you.
Speaker 4: I don't know you have been investman, because you.
Speaker 2: Will probably field mother.
Speaker 9: You're a problem.
Speaker 4: You will be mother.
Speaker 13: He's just the trouble girl. That's stuff. So it's just always have either.
Speaker 1: So we gotta talk about fifty ten guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't mind him listening to this and then try to suit me right, But like at one point.
Speaker 1: In time, like they think he's just that guy.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like he.
Speaker 1: Couldn't mean no matter where he put out he was a banker.
Speaker 2: Answer that, I'm the biggas.
Speaker 3: I want money, profession you for loves and like yo, no role eyes like that white black faking easy. He don't let her filling vessel, but keep it.
Speaker 1: Pick up. That's why I'm so good. I want you want me go.
Speaker 14: Til if you're a proms.
Speaker 15: S trib tracy, show you out to me and I'll see you or tiling get next to me, my pride if they're thinking get needed out like you smile if I.
Speaker 4: Wanting to see the pride and got suppresses in that guy that ask him, I hope you don't know it then.
Speaker 12: And see you to love me now if you love me your promas down and how that you still have me.
Speaker 2: Up bout me and.
Speaker 1: Building that you can do. You always want to listen like this type of media when I'm sad, you feel me like that's full this type of Steve what I like st you know, and I don't think I need to be there the same any till until we.
Speaker 13: Can lose its probably And I was sure Bob a side.
Speaker 1: Because you liked you should be hon you out a feeling nigga, Yeah, I shouldn't drive where. I mean some questions to find out how you feel the side.
Speaker 3: The back because.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying, tell me something dependent has come up as from what you way, I don't care where you are the type side where.
Speaker 1: A love you to ask. I want you to talk to the second right at.
Speaker 3: Me. You see that.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want you to prepare for the lesson that she does.
Speaker 2: Everything went.
Speaker 3: Because you can.
Speaker 1: How did that happen? We want how was I PUTT in that position?
Speaker 4: Got?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: But you know sometimes we put in positions that we don't think we're qualify for because we actually over qualified for us. That's about that happened.
Speaker 2: Everybody, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, we all still leveling, like even though we've been gating this.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, so.
Speaker 1: You know, like you want to take your way through. I should have lasted this long now I'm just tell fusty guys call into a roll because where the woman's that.
Speaker 11: Matter?
Speaker 3: How nothing can do it?
Speaker 7: Sis too to talk about you. Let's tell you about how it all comes down.
Speaker 4: To your day.
Speaker 3: I felt sing, I know some of y'all are mad at r Kelly.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm upset with Robert.
Speaker 2: Comes with Robert too, but.
Speaker 1: At the same time.
Speaker 8: His music and I do this the all times. Say what I was like, So if I was looking at the same make him as a person and he's done for the music.
Speaker 1: Drink is good.
Speaker 9: Nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's just like running out. Oh yeah, you know I remas a kind of us.
Speaker 2: Just getting kind Let's go. Let's get this.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to find out the hallway and listen to the song rat the record.
Speaker 2: With a Mama that on the hit. Every time I hear you.
Speaker 1: Don't want where, I hear why, I hear how I hear this song.
Speaker 3: Plays, I was like, oh no, no, it's your Sara and Robert song.
Speaker 1: You feel me that just here. Every time I hear.
Speaker 4: You talking about I try, but I'll about my brother, say this.
Speaker 9: Time you painted a ride drop my nice damn.
Speaker 2: I was trying.
Speaker 4: Hey, then I can't ancient man.
Speaker 12: I'm the dry boy who here keep my eyes over here.
Speaker 17: I can tell one of them up with guys. Most of the kind of written and the fun so so. And that's why I can listens. A cat of this happens for the world with him. Ton I get down, they going whistle and everybody calls the fishes.
Speaker 1: When I asked what you My call is a disciple.
Speaker 17: Popular time because I wad around with a pistol with big pos. So I'll be out of town with an issue if you was not introduce it. If I'm girls down on the US in Glana.
Speaker 18: I'm soused.
Speaker 2: I see twitch because I in Houston. This was the one down. I gotta juicing my.
Speaker 1: Coll happy fan that they went on amazing time. But you know it means I realize that. But even not to be play, he's all.
Speaker 2: Should have it's.
Speaker 4: Good hand.
Speaker 1: I feel that black male back then, it ain't that just like I'll hear you a you can survive, and I know you're looking like brow to stop changing. I'm sorry, I see you, felt like I was saying.
Speaker 2: And this is my song.
Speaker 4: Says with you on top of me.
Speaker 17: If I don't know this song, chang and the window blinds off to brace up sun.
Speaker 1: Being on the seas almost dying.
Speaker 4: Guy, I'm.
Speaker 10: And I don't appreciate it inside of yours double dwelve capital call, don't get somebody know time.
Speaker 2: Child will be.
Speaker 9: All because.
Speaker 4: Graz crazy.
Speaker 2: Tragic.
Speaker 4: Swe don't be out here.
Speaker 1: Through the sunning. It's too crazy. And there's a monthslator. You're in the ship ride at the sound because paper scrolls.
Speaker 4: Don't spend a baby all lost.
Speaker 1: Days because they leave o.
Speaker 2: Ya can't take.
Speaker 1: When it comes to the music's crazy? Okay, which Georgian.
Speaker 4: Colt you got?
Speaker 18: You see some change, but the change all wholes And I'm just chilling.
Speaker 19: Y'a at about to winn that on me. You're flaming, y'are not flaming that on me. I'm gonna try this, guys, this week's episode of your favorite show.
Speaker 3: I'm just chilling. If you're going show hit my line. I know any type of social media with you said something of if you come.
Speaker 1: On show catchy sure live, make sure you extreme. I'm just chilling on all platforms. Make sure you listen out.
Speaker 3: I'm just chilling the live every Thursday on Healing on Radio Network.
Speaker 2: Here is a paper. You just come back.
Speaker 1: Tell your people, tell your people's people say fell juice people's.
Speaker 3: About any fives that you always catch on your favorite podcast because I am your favorite podcast host Isha roy Cooy.
Speaker 1: This is I'm just chilling until next time.