Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, it's me. It's Sephanie Wilder Taylor, It's Rose Pricks and I'm here with Cecily Nobler.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, Hi. You know what we were like, listen, we got to get back to our roots. And I don't mean our real hair color or gray. I'm talking. We're not doing that at all. Okay, don't get it twisted. But we were originally talking a lot of reality stuff and we've been a little bit away from that. But so we're gonna just do We're going to tell you some Bachelor stories, like what's going on some of these people?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like kind of aware are they now with the Bachelor?
Speaker 3: Because and it's been hard for us too, because usually we've had a lot of Bachelor shows to cover, which is what this show started as. And we're not forgetting about that. There's stuff going to come back, and we will cover all that when it happens, but we want to have at least one day a week at least where we talk about like our old Bravo shows, especially Bachelor, and just like what there are just now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or just what are some of the stories from around the way about these people? Now. The first thing is just this is the lightest story in the whole world. And you can weigh in if you have some other things to say about the Valley. But I have just been really wanting to talk about this for so long, and now here we are, now I have my opportunity, and it's that This was a post on Reddit that Janet felt the need to clear things up about the Chili's lunch they had. So the cast of the Valley went to eat at Chili's and.
Speaker 2: I watched that.
Speaker 1: I was so excited to tell Cecily that, like the lore of the Chilies is that it is walking distance from my house. Okay, not giving you my address, but you're gonna have to trust me on this, but like that's our Chili's. That is my kids love that chili so much that when the fires were happening, we all had this. It wasn't really a joke. It was kind of serious because you know how there were the different evacuation zones. Yeah, so that Chili's was just like the line for having to evacuate was right behind Chili's, like on Chili's, So we were all like on a Chili's watch to make sure our chilies didn't get burned down. Because that would have been a much bigger tragedy, I mean, awful.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, that chili seems like a pretty easy place to just recreate. They've got like a pretty good game plan on that, they have a lot of money behind it. I'm just going to tell you right now, you know, yeah, and they just kind of it's pretty easy.
Speaker 1: But apparently a lot of famous people kind of like you know, maybe reality people love that Chili's. So Janet said, I keep seeing comments that our Chili's Lunch on the Valley was a paid advertise, and I figured it was obvious by Zach literally shitting his pants there that Chili's did not pay for this endorsement. Laffy face emoji. Also, if you follow any of us on socials, you know many of us are regulars at the Ensino Chilis. And I was like, yes girl, and then she wrote, welso, Also she wrote, and I just think this is funny. She wrote, Zach shitting his pants had nothing to do with the Triple Dippers or any of the delicious food at Chili's. He was on antibiotics for his head injury that apparently led him to have misleading farts.
Speaker 3: He went on a he had a birthday trip. He had a triple birthday trip with him Danny, who was a fucking nightmare in Tom Schwartz. They went to Mexico. They were on a boat or no, they were on like a party bus, huh. And he was standing up. Zach was standing up in a way he wasn't supposed to on the party bus and he hit something hit him like a you know, something just hit him in the head really bad. He had to go to the hospital. They put this crazy, weird bandage on him. He kept drinking by the way, came back straight to the club and they were all drunk the whole time. But yes, he was put on antibiotics. And they hadn't even started eating yet at Chili's when he shited his pants.
Speaker 2: That did all happen. It was weird.
Speaker 3: I mean, did he leave, Yeah, He's like, I have to. He was starting to fight with Janet for some reason. He was just picking a fire and I was picking a fight with Brittany and she's like, what is your problem? He was I to go to the bathroom and they were like, okay, buddy, you know, they're just not He's trying to get out of it, and then he goes and then he left his He tried to take his mic off because you can hear the mic, you know, going like like that. You know you hear him, and then he's like, uh, fuck you just hear him like oh no, And so he accidentally shit his pants, and then he had to throw you hear him throwing away his pant like his underwear.
Speaker 2: He keeps his jeans. He washes everything he can, and then comes back.
Speaker 1: Oh no, sorry, I ship my.
Speaker 3: Parents and then they all kind of laugh and move on with their dumb fight.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so he came back. I would have left.
Speaker 3: I would have left because I don't wouldn't feel very clean. I don't know how you get off. Yeah, I mean because I guess it didn't get in the pants or whatever. I guess he like went to go to the bathroom but somehow didn't quite make it, and then just went into the underwear, and then he threw away the underwear. I was not expecting to discuss this, but it is what happened. I have watched every second of the valley, and I'm it got worse as it went along. I was gonna say, I really thought it was going to be a good season and then it's not.
Speaker 2: It's just not.
Speaker 3: And I love Janet and I'm standing by it. And she's the only one I know you She's the one we'd be friends with. I'm telling you you would like Janet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Probably at this point, I've probably turned around on her.
Speaker 2: Wall was not really that bad either.
Speaker 3: I don't think i'd want to hang with Lalla because she just loves herself too much. But I I could see her being like voice of reason sort of. But she also still claps at you when she's mad, right with big nails, with big nails and points her finger at you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a lot. Yeah, Schwartz is annoying as fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, So also just want to say just just related to that that I just wanted to remind people if you don't know this, but also the Buca de Beppo where derte restyled the room to turn it into like a place in but in Italy. Yes, it is also walking distance from my house. It's a little bit of a different direction. They're both on Venture Boulevard. That Chili's and the Buka de Beeppo. They're about like a half a mile from each other, but go, we have to go there. Which one's closer to me? Which one's closer to Laurel Canyon? I guess the Chili's, but it's but they're both. It's both the same, they're both. They're blocks away from each other. You can walk. They're in Encino, Yes, they're They're in Encino. They're and I'm just I'm just thrilled. I'm just thrilled, you guys. Okay, I have another little thing that is kind of not it's not really like printed to anything. No, it's not. It's not. No, it's but it has nothing to do with people that we really care that much about. But I found it interesting and I think you will too. But from Real Housewives of Orange County Vicky's kids, so Michael is her son, who I think is a little bit on the current season.
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't really, I've only kind of dipped in it out. I've realized I had peacock. I didn't even know that I have fucking peacock. So I can watch it without commrshalls, uh huh. Doing in love when you do that and you just are watching all the stupid shit and you're like, oh, I have this app it's like already paid for. So I've watched a little more, but I don't know how much more I can take, so I haven't seen him.
Speaker 1: Okay, well I didn't realize this because I can't stand Brianna the daughter. Vicky's daughter's work awful and his husband is just the fucking he's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay to Oklahoma guy, the guy who.
Speaker 1: Tried to beat up like Lydia's mom member was like, get your feet off the table.
Speaker 2: That guy, he's the worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so but did you know that Michael and Brianna do not get a lot?
Speaker 2: So that makes me like Michael.
Speaker 1: Yes, they haven't seen each other in eight years.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So somebody on Instagram wrote to him, visit your sister, heart, it's been a minute, and he wrote back, I've never been invited out there, and she doesn't visit California. I was living in Hawaii and now Spain a couple of years ago. I said I wanted to visit when I was fairly close to Oklahoma, and she said it wasn't a good time because of her husband, who I don't get along with very well. And then he gave like a little shruggy emoji, which I think is like was liberal or something?
Speaker 3: Yes, is I think, Yeah, I love Michael, Let's make him the star.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then somebody wrote the Bravo fandom defends some toxic men sometimes, but I've never met a defender of Brianna's husband. We all get bad vibes.
Speaker 3: From him, and so controlling. He was always like seriously like Brianna was kind of a strong nurse. She had her own stuff going on, she has her own money, and yet he wanted to control, especially after they had kids as the one kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he was mean. He was like awful to Vicky.
Speaker 3: And then I understand that Brooks was awful, but like part of what Brooks is Brooks was terrible.
Speaker 2: Brooks was faking cancer.
Speaker 3: I mean, according to Brooks, though it was Vicky's idea, it was a storyline, so you kind of almost have to step back and go, yeah, that's fucking crazy and insane. But also like Vicky could have told him to say that, I wouldn't be It wouldn't put past any of them or Prosers or anybody.
Speaker 2: So he was just doing what he's gonna do.
Speaker 3: But Brianna, remember, she was like, I will not even step foot in the house if Brooks is there, like.
Speaker 2: She's so controlling. Yes, you're gross. They are the worst, all of them.
Speaker 1: And that's why I listened to watch what Crappen's recaps of Orange County Housewives for fun. But I almost can't take that either, because I just can't stand Vicky so much, and I'm just so mad they brought her back.
Speaker 2: I mean, she is back back, and she thinks she's like ruling the fucking thing.
Speaker 1: These maga people.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 3: She also pretends she thinks she's so funny. So like when people are fighting, she has this look on her face where she's like, oh, she always does this weird like mouth open circle mouth things. You know, yes, like the screen people thought yes, but like your eyes are all crazy because she loves this drama and it's really frustrating and it kind of makes me want to bring back Slate.
Speaker 2: Like each person is worse. It's like a Marvel It's like watching.
Speaker 3: A Marvel movie where it's a bunch of villains, like you know, one of the ones where there's all villains and you're like, oh, okay, all right, okay, bring back Scorpion then, and Scorpion's gonna take out the punisher, and then the punisher will take out this guy. And okay, you got Gray Hulk in there, let's get him back. We don't usually like him, but we need.
Speaker 2: Him on this. I know that that got Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got, I liked it, but you understand what I'm saying, Like they're such all monsters that I'm just like Slate.
Speaker 2: We need to bring Slade back.
Speaker 1: And I never want to see Shannon and I don't want to see her stupid pratfalls and her.
Speaker 2: That's all she's doing. I felt she does it all down. Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, so'st okay. So I want to say that I'm a little disappointed about this, and I don't want to do too deep a dive on it. But Greg Grippo Do we remember Greg Grippo? Of course, yes, So Greg Grippo was on Katie Thurston's season and he was kind of a favorite. Yeah, like we really kind of We were all rooting for him, and a lot of us felt like Katie was maybe in the wrong. Katie who has stage four cancer and we are really hoping for her. She's married to a comedian. Yeah, I want to say, Jeff Acirie. He loves her. It's really sweet's she's going through it though right now with like treatments that weren't working and I feel so bad. But at the time, before any of this, I felt like she was doing Greg Grippo wrong. Do you remember that I really liked him and I felt like she was stringing him along. And there was this that season where he was like, why don't you basically just kind of asking her to just pick him, and she was like, no, and I won't say I love you, and I won't. I won't. This is the show I'm playing. I'm doing the show. And he was like, it's not a show to me. And then later when they had the after the Final Rose, she was really coming for him and she basically was calling him a gaslighter when you were gaslighting me and I remember thinking, oh my god, she's so annoying. Well, and then he was with Victoria Fuller for a long time, remember, and people the tide started to change on him. So there's this Reddit thread where basically a lot of people do not like Greg Grippo, and so basically this is an article says a lot of the things about Greg Grippo. It says, are either niche to this subreddit or people simply do not know everything. Support whoever you choose, but here's a full breakdown. And then they go on about let's see an ex girlfriend that he had. It said he pursued her very intensely and quickly immediate talk of marriage and her being the perfect girl. He quickly intertwined her with his family. Then she began to notice controlling behavior. Devaluation was the next stage.
Speaker 2: Started a love bomber. We got a little love bomber in here.
Speaker 1: Narcissists yep okay criticized her clothes, her friends, the photos she posted, called her a slut if her dress was too short, called her fucking pathetic if she posted bikini pictures. He cycled so consistently between love bombing and devaluation that it was easy to forgive him whenever he apologized. And then it says she was there for him when his father was diagnosed with cancer in twenty eighteen. She was really intertwined with his family. She was constantly supporting him, but he would get mad when she would leave to do her own things, and he would be outraged that she would abandon him and insisted that the only reason she wanted to be away from him was to meet other guys. So she shared that she experienced verbal abuse, and then she says he openly screamed and cursed at his family members. She once heard him call his own grandmother a cunt.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and this girl is saying that she really became like a shell of herself, and she claims that he desperately wanted to be famous. And he was originally announced as a contestant on Claire Crawley's.
Speaker 2: Season, Oh It's like as to come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So when it got postponed due to COVID, he claims he dropped out because he wasn't ready to get married. His ex says he always says he didn't want to go on that season because he was twenty four with no intentions of getting engaged, but he always anyway, blah blah blah. And then so after Katie season aired, basically the rest of this story is that Katie and this ex girlfriend became friends and because Katie felt like she was crazy because he was gaslighting her, I guess. And then that ex girlfriend and Katie became friends, and the ex girlfriend was like, girl, you are not crazy, it's not you. So, it says the ex shares what she saw in her relationship with him was consistent gaslighting, manipulation, emotional abuse. Shortly after, in twenty twenty one, Bachelor producers were allegedly vetting him to be the Bachelor and reached out to his exes. So he reached out to her to apologize for her behavior. This is the ex girlfriend, and she says she did not respond. She called back the producers with a lawyer and recounted all of the above that we just talked about. Wow, isn't that kind of crazy? Well it's not. And so they they were like, okay, yeah, never mind, he's not going to be.
Speaker 3: About's surprising how little they vet yeah, you know, like I mean, that's the least of it from what we've heard. Yeah, okay, he's love bombing asshole. But then now you've got like, you know, sexual offenders and liars, and.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it's almost this is just an opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying it, but it almost feels like they want it to be like this so it can be controversy, you know what I mean, Like what you know, I feel like, Okay, it's like okay in some other just like quick news.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't want to like just have it be that dark. But here's something sweet. Is charity our charity and Doton already married. Let me just see before I reach out, get married and Doughton. I love them. I love that she chose him. I love him. He's so real and I really like her a lot. Okay, so they're getting married next month.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. We should be invited. We should be invited to that.
Speaker 1: Why are Why wouldn't we be?
Speaker 3: I wonder if they'll do like a special or something. I mean, that's a that's a huge deal.
Speaker 2: They met on The.
Speaker 3: Bachelor and they're they're a success story. Oh I have something to tell you about that. Oh tell me you finished? Do you want to finish the charity?
Speaker 1: I was I was just going to tell you that. She posted this really long thing about I'm just trying to find it for you about the what's great about being engaged? She wrote, she did this like slide show, and it's we had a long engagement. Here's what it taught me. And it's like really nice and very emotionally intelligent and.
Speaker 3: Very beautiful and he's beautiful, and I like, I like that that's what the show was supposed to be. Remember when we used to actually have a heart and we kind of like it when people got together.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh, and then there are a lot of success stories out of a show like this.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be seeing through the guy that's kind of smarmy, because like season one of the Bachelorette with Trista, there was the guy that was the guy that was Yeah, she picked Ryan, who was like the kind of little bit of a simp, you know, writing her poetry and everyone iron man he was a fireman. Yeah, but he was really like soft and like into her. And then there was the final to the other guy was a little bit edgy or Charlie.
Speaker 2: It was alpha, yeah, and ever I.
Speaker 1: Was worried that she would pick him and not see that he was kind of an asshole, and she picked the right guy. And then there was Ashley in JP's season where JP was the nice guy. So I don't know why she chose him right and chose they split. They did get married, but they split, but they had a couple of kids.
Speaker 3: But I want to say JP, like Rosenbaum or something, was this nice Menchi guy she was she was too like, she was great, she is. She chose, she chose right, And I think I feel like their divorce was just like okay, like nothing too crazy happened. I don't think right. Remember, it's hard to keep up with this many marriages and datings and divorces. But here's what I was going to tell you speaking, I age choosing the right person and all that.
Speaker 2: So I'm having a con.
Speaker 3: I'm at a party a couple of weeks, like let's say two weeks ago, and we're all talking. Somebody brings up Real Housewives, not New Hampshire, Roode Island, which I know you're not watching. You know what it is though, it's basically yeah, of course and so and Ashley Eye is on this yeah, and so I was like, yeah, we're all talking.
Speaker 2: I love this. I love this.
Speaker 3: And I was like, you know, to be honest, I'm really enjoying watching Ashley. And they all turned on me. Nobody wanted to hear my and they're like bull ring, and I'm like, yeah, she might be a little boring on the show, but they're like, what's her storyline that she's just like married to some gross guy that works at a coffee shop.
Speaker 2: I'm like, first off, bite your tongue. That is not a gross guy.
Speaker 1: That guy rocks. He's reality TV's version of Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he's cute.
Speaker 3: I always liked him on Bachelor in Paradise. He did his best dealing with a woman that was like obsessed with him. He tried to date a few other people and then he had his when Harry met Sally moment or she just warm him down or whatever, but he was like, Okay, I'll give you a shot, and then they fell in love. And yeah, she still cries all the time. She's very, very sensitive, but she's adorable. And someone did point out to me that she someone sent this to our feed that she or maybe it was you, that she posted like a Charlie Kirk. She posted a like a tribute to Charlie Kirk. It wasn't like it was something she reposted not loving that, but you could some could argue, okay, like she had written something like somebody's dad died here, you know, somebody's family got lost and it was senseless or whatever. And that's not necessarily being against everything that we believe or don't believe. We don't know because a lot of other there were a few other very famous people that we like, like Kristin Chenowith posted like that's very sad about Charlie Kirk and people give her and she's like stop.
Speaker 1: He's very religious though she's evangelical, so it's like she's not.
Speaker 2: Is she a Republican? Is she trusts something?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know she was religious, okay, But point being is like sometimes things aren't always. But my thing was like I like her. I think they and they just came for him so hard because he's not like this perfect alpha dude that's all, you know, voided out and it's like, I think he's nice, and I think he doesn't even really want to be on the show. That's why he's not on the show very much. He really wants to run his little coffee shop. I think it's sweet.
Speaker 1: And is his coffee shop doing okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know that it's doing all that well. I think that they probably thought that their name recognition I get. I assume he's from there. I mean there's a reason they ended up there right soon, and so he wanted to have like be more home based but we always liked him, and I like that he I just I think I'm a sucker for a guy that likes a woman that's flawed. You know, yeah, I can see that. Yeah, okay, I see why you would like that. And so I don't know, Yeah, boring is best.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not best for reality TV. I get how that doesn't make good reality, but you do need some normal person to anchor them just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, and don'ton was the normal person. But remember that they really showcased that guy that was like I'm flying out. I'm going to fly out. Change your mind about me.
Speaker 2: That poor guy.
Speaker 3: And our joke was that he like they're like, okay, yeah, he comes on like a fifteen hour flight. They don't even give him a change of clothes, and they'll all right, well he's not into you, so you're gonna go back.
Speaker 2: He's like, can I shower?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Could I just sleep here one night, just like in my own motel, pay for the motel And they're like, nope, can't.
Speaker 2: Be here by law. Yeah, they were so mean to him.
Speaker 3: He was like still in his outfit, he like smelled bad from yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: He's like but I just don't feel like I'm gonna have a chance with her if I'm like, if I don't get to change my clothes, well o or never?
Speaker 3: Yeah, them's the rules rules, like where were they? What island were they? Were they like in Australia, like in Costa Rica?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I felt like it was further than that, but they're like, yep, it's like the country rules. Nope, bachelor rules made him up just now. Ari can't say.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see there's one. I think I'll just give you two quick quick quick quickies Catherine and uh Sean, you know those two that are stored together and have like a lot of kids. Her son has Type one diabetes. It's sad.
Speaker 2: That's a hard thing. She made a post and.
Speaker 1: Said, this tough boy is endured countless injections, four days away from his home, and a lifestyle and routine that feels very very foreign. Isaiah is my new hero and I'm proud to be his mama.
Speaker 2: Isaiah.
Speaker 1: I've always liked.
Speaker 2: Her, I know, but I don't know. See, it's always funny.
Speaker 3: The same thing, the same thing that bothers me about one is not that they are so religious, And maybe I'm maybe I'm triggered by the Dallas.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like that either guy.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, but they're a good couple and he seems like a.
Speaker 3: He's very like young life life coach, and there's nothing I always crushed on those dudes, So I'm not like, I'm not saying I wouldn't have made out with Sean myself one hundred percent. I just couldn't have married him because I wouldn't have been allowed to go to the country club they go to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well without a horn check. I'd have to be horn checked first.
Speaker 1: Now, I said so before we, before we, and I just want to say, like, so, Jordan Rogers Aaron Rodgers brother, who's with what's her name? Uh? You know the girl that was the bachelorette and she picked Jordan and they're together and they're very happy. Okay, Well then John Jojo, Oh oh my god, they Jojo? Yeah, Jojo? What's her name?
Speaker 3: I always get I told you, I always get Jojo mixed up with Andy, the woman that always smiled with her mouth open, but Jojo, Sure, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wasn't like a huge fan of hers Jojo and Jojo Fletcher. Yeah, I remember Jojo very well of course, and Joe. What I'm is that her actual name. I guess they did call her Jojo. So they have a kid, at least one, right, Oh yeah, well they just had one anyway. But remember that he does not get along that Aaron Rodgers does not get along with the rest of the family. I do remember that, and I just think that's so interesting. So there is just a picture on Aaron's Instagram. So Aaron makes an Instagram post with his parents and the other brother, Luke, have no sign of Jordan.
Speaker 3: So those two, Aaron's like an anti Vaxter guy. Oh yeah, like almost quan on dude.
Speaker 1: Yes so but but so what's interesting I guess is that he's apparently reconciled with his parents, at least with his mom, or the whole family is back together. But maybe some people are on Reddit or speculating that like Jordan was out of town because he has a I love that big broadcasting yayay, And so maybe that family's back together.
Speaker 2: Yess.
Speaker 3: That's a positive story. That's a nice way to end things unless you have something else.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I just I feel like Aaron is like a total conspiracy theorist, like crazy guy now, But good for them if they can make it work and bring the family together. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just have to not talk about the things. I mean, we've talked about this a.
Speaker 3: Lot, but when I have a couple friends in Dallas, let's say, where we just you know, we just don't talk about We just.
Speaker 2: Don't talk about it.
Speaker 3: We don't talk about religion, and we don't talk about politics the old ring, right. And I know that sounds crazy because you go, but that is your whole state of being, that's your belief system. But when you have history and you've been friends for so long decades, you know, you just tap into the present, you know, oh and your old memories and you just don't talk about it all.
Speaker 1: Right Now, before we go completely, I would like to leave you with a little sound up of Julie Laploca.
Speaker 2: Oh my God, Stephanie's obsessed.
Speaker 3: Yes, to remind you, Julie LaPlaca is the producer who has put a book out and has done a hardcore book tour situation Yeah, You're thing, and she's the one that and everyone's annoying Pilet Pete. She was the producer for Pilot Peede on his season she hooked up with them and then made it everybody's business in this book and pilot. Pete's like, shut the fuck up, please don't talk. I'm so embarrassed, Please stop talking about it. Even Nick Viall is mortified because he's like, this is so inappropriate what you're doing.
Speaker 2: It is nasty, and she won't stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: Won't stop. We can't stop, won't stop. So she's on this podcast, which is funny if you want to look it up. It's on E Entertainment with these two guys and they're in a sauna. So she's wearing a robe and they're wearing towels and I think they're Australian. We're gonna you're gonna hear it a minute. But her vocal fry is so crazy and she's just so thrilled with herself. So I'm gonna I'm going to start it, but I might have to like I might have to be started. Well, no, it's just that it's hard to bring it back to the beginning. So I'm just going to start it. We'll see what we're listening to. To leave the show.
Speaker 4: It was what led me down a super healing spiritual journey and so yeah, you know, most people go through that after something really traumatic like death of a loved one, cancer diagnosis, and overdose. And I did it after I hooked up.
Speaker 1: At the Lely. It's so, let me tell you something. You ate the first and you're not going to be a who's to say you was still a producer when you and first hooked up. Was there a part of you that was like, oh, this is a conflict of interest?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then the next day I was like, oh I.
Speaker 1: See, okay, cool, thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, reflecting back, I really don't have regrets because I understand.
Speaker 1: Now that regret yeah, you can't.
Speaker 4: It was honestly probably what led me to leave the show. It was what led me down a super healing, spiritual journey.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: I love the British. That's a very English accent, Yes it was. Yeah, not Australian, sorry.
Speaker 3: And I loved that very much. I'm more interested. My whole thing was like drifting off, like who's that guy? Is he single? Where does he live? Exact location? Yes, he ses, but I don't know what he But the point is is that, yeah, she really believes that she's very important.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yes, Anyway, that's that. So I hope you enjoyed this episode and we will see you next week for some really fun well we'll have we'll have shows, but we'll also have some Patreon episodes that are now public and on our feet, some funny ones from way way way.
Speaker 3: Back a board, and some pretty personal stuff too, so just so you can see what you're missing out on.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, all right guys, thank yeah for the okay bye
Speaker 4: H h