Speaker 1: For a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 1: We'll let you tako one on one one w Jarr, but your freaking.
Speaker 3: Idiots all right? Hey, In about seven minutes, voting will open on the Jar our Facebook page for this morning, you say it, we play it. The reason I bring this up is we don't want you to forget a key element going on with you say we play it every day this week.
Speaker 1: When that post goes up at the Jar Facebook page and you get your vote in, you're automatically in the running.
Speaker 2: To win Metallica tickets that big old Jarr show coming.
Speaker 3: All right, So seven twenty voting opens Ja our Facebook page. Sometime between seven twenty and nine o'clock vote one time for which song we play back at nine. One with the most votes plays, and one of you randomly picked given those Metallica tickets.
Speaker 2: Simple, all right?
Speaker 3: This story out of India does nothing but further solidify my reluctance to fill out at work surveys. You know how, I'm real sketchy on it.
Speaker 1: I never understood that, I'm telling they don't dig down to see who it is they's writing it.
Speaker 2: In India.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not here.
Speaker 2: I see him. You're shaking his head.
Speaker 3: You keep telling yourself that I'll never forget the one that uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the best I know one you're gonna say before.
Speaker 3: I even get to this. So that we had one. You've all probably had these at times where you work, the anonymous survey. How are we doing? You know, the management trying to get the pulse of the troops, the worker bees and uh, this was good probably fifteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Uh, no, less than that. I think it was about five years ago.
Speaker 3: It was longer than that. Anyway, there is a period where you could just since maybe uh in general, there was I don't know, a malaise in the air. A lot of people kind of checked out. This survey goes out and they just it was company wide and they insisted that this was completely anonymous. Please be as truthful as possible. Our goal here is to better thing. Yeah, we all got to sit down and hear the results of the survey has broken out locally. The one statistic just at us. They were talking about level of engagement, how engaged on general the staff was, and you know, highly engaged and enthusiastic, somewhat there was a whole bunch of levels, and then there was not engaged at all.
Speaker 2: And the number of people that.
Speaker 1: Were not engaged at all, I could look around the room and point to him and say, yeah, he's asleep again, he falls into that category.
Speaker 3: I can't believe they even offered up that stat in that meeting. To this day, I still can't. That had to have been just sobering with that. This company based in look Right, based in India a beauty service platform called yes Madame, Yes Madam, I don't. It's a beauty service platform offering doorstep services. They have become the subject of scrutiny after reportedly dismissing employees who are experiencing stress following an in office survey. A LinkedIn post indicates the company sent out emails informing these employees of their immediate termination, a move that has raised concerns about workplace rights. They recently conducted to survey about stress at work, and over one hundred employees who said they were under significant stress were fired. The email sent to the employees read and this was made public, leaked out there to your team. Recently, we conducted a survey to understand your feelings about stress at work. Many of you shared your concerns, which we deeply value and respect as a company committed to fostering a healthy and supportive work environment. We have carefully considered the feedback to ensure that no one remains stressed at work. We have made the difficult decision to part ways with employees who indicated significant stress.
Speaker 2: I think your stressed now.
Speaker 3: This decision is effective immediately and impacted employees will receive further details separately. Thank you for your contribution. Let us just go ahead and remove that workplace stress for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, we've talked about it.
Speaker 1: When there's something toxic around the building at any job place, what do you do you get rid of the toxicity?
Speaker 2: They just didn't want them to leak out there.
Speaker 3: See you're you're now saying that people admitting that they were stressful as toxic, that they were stressed as toxic. I'm curious. Yeah, I think everybody experiences some level of stress with their jobs. Of course, again, this just goes to further cement my skepticism about filling out these surveys.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, our surveys have bar codes. This is at two two five six. The text line like they don't know who you're who you are.
Speaker 3: Exactly exactly they're They're always watching and listening.
Speaker 2: And then somebody randomly text in.
Speaker 3: Bobby, they got such big fatasses.
Speaker 1: Rest rest in peace, Olma talking about the old.
Speaker 2: Folks home workers, grandmother unfiltered.
Speaker 1: Hey man, you get up to almost one hundred and four, there's no filter.
Speaker 3: Agree, that's fine. According to an ear nose and throat doctor, blowing your nose too hard? Now, this is going to be helpful as we are going into cold and flu season. According to an ear nose and throat doctor, blowing your nose too hard can actually make cold symptoms worse and cause mucus to retreat back into your sinuses instead of one big blow, take your time and blow gently. Come on, we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about the nose. The nose, Yes, take your time. Who's this from the CDC?
Speaker 3: No, this is from an ear nose that's right. I heard.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of CDC. You know they're bored after the lack of COVID talk. They're like, we do now, let's tell them how to blow their noses. They're still trying to get us to go get vaccinations.
Speaker 2: I do have a headache to that. Feels like the vid headache. Don't worry about well, I wipe down that.
Speaker 1: Maget or that a microphone after he used it.
Speaker 3: Excessive nose blowing can also damage blood vessels and cost nosebleeds, sinus infections, headaches, and, in a rare case, ruptured ear drummer orbital fractures.
Speaker 1: Who knew, Yeah, you blow your nose too hard, You're gonna blow your ear out.
Speaker 3: My late uncle Phil would have scoffed at this. He was the best noseblower I've ever seen or heard in my life. One of those just ship carrying some bitch yuh just whips that rag out.
Speaker 2: I told you the time I.
Speaker 3: Wait there at the Thanksgiving table, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right where I thought. I told you the time that I was sitting in a restaurant. I was like, you're talking about some bitch. I watched this guy.
Speaker 1: Reach over, you know with the nice white folded napkin that comes on everybody's thing.
Speaker 2: I watched him grab that napkin and blow his nose in it. Who come on, man, somebody has to use that after you.
Speaker 3: Hey, congratulations, Joey Chestnut, after a two year failure to do so, has re secured the shrimp cocktail eating Championship title. Just this happened Saturday before the Big Ten Championship game, the Saint Elmo Shrimp Cocktail Eating contest in Indianapolis. How may you get down twenty one pounds? He ate twenty one pounds of cocktail shrimp? Oh my god? I have some video footage of this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: If you're so inclined, you got to figure your average shrimp are twenty five thirty counts, give or take. And I know there's a chef or somebody.
Speaker 3: Going were picturing a one pound bag of shrimp, never mind accounts to twenty one bags of that? Yeah, plus the cocktail sauce. Get that horse ridish mixed in there. Twenty five No need to boil your nose. Then it's just gonna run out.
Speaker 2: Let's say thirty six times twenty five. I mean you're looking at a wow. Now, how long for twenty one pounds? You said?
Speaker 3: Eight minutes?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 3: Again video footages on our Facebook page. I have a question though here because I don't know if this has ever been answered. So they measured the uh, the shrimp cocktail consumption in pounds, Yet when you do these other food eating content like the hot dogs. That's the one we all most commonly think of. It's a number of hot dogs. But if you were to transfer that over to poundage, he eats, you know, sixty hot dogs? What does that work? Pulus buns? What's that in the poundage department? Compared to the shrimp accomplishment? You don't really weigh dogs and poundage. I'm not shrimp. I know you don't, but I'm just curious how it would equate pound wise? How many hot dogs and buns? No, I'm getting that here. Yeah, I'm curious. These are things you think about.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking big bite immediately when you say that, I think of a big bite.
Speaker 3: Has you gotta be what those are? Quarter pounds hot talks? But they're not even quarter pounders in the hot.
Speaker 1: Talks, So they're eating about a they're eating about a half.
Speaker 2: Of a quarter.
Speaker 1: We'll say, I don't know, dude, plus mons, I know, twenty one pounds of shrimp is insanity.
Speaker 3: Endless shrimp, baby, endless shrimp.
Speaker 2: Follow You're Rock Central, Florida.
Speaker 1: We are one O one one W J R. R.