Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let youa tako one on one one w JRR.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't forget more cash giveaways today and every weekday for the next six weeks or so. Drop the bank thousand dollars man, it could be in your pocket. First chance. Nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: You get these keywords shoes term at our website WJRR dot com.
Speaker 3: Then we do it hourly rough oute the day and you can enter one time each hour. So ball's really in your court as to how much you want to participate or not. Love to see you grab a thousand bucks. All right, let's begin. In ben Dong City, Indonesia, get some I'm sharing some video of this uh well rescue effort, I guess. A team of firefighters had to intervene to free an office worker from her office chair after she got her nose ring caught it in. She got her piercing stuck in the mesh chair after jokingly sticking her nose through the holes in it. According to the local fire official who responded, they had to like roll her outside where they cut her out of the thing man.
Speaker 4: So okay, I got I have a mesh chair right here, right right. Yeah, so I guess the mesh was a little more than that. Ye had a little larger holes. And she was I guess, trying to play Pikaboo or something with a coworker and forgot the old nose ring was in there and that got cinched up next. Now she's attached to the office chair. Whenever I see nose rings, immediately I just think a booger attached to it.
Speaker 2: You know, it's first thing I go to.
Speaker 4: Also, it's funny that you said Indonesia and then rescued, because anytime that you have a story from Indonesia's supermodel in a palm tree.
Speaker 2: I think of two things.
Speaker 4: Yes, surfing because Indo has great waves and supermodel in the tree. You got it from the uh from.
Speaker 2: The supermodel in the tree for taco. Yeah, we need to remember that tsunami footage. How crazy that was.
Speaker 4: If you've never seen the you know, maybe you're younger, or maybe you just forgot about. Check out Indonesia tsunami video and that was absolutely I mean, just looking at the people on the beach, just get smoked.
Speaker 2: You know, and you wonder why I don't go to the beach. Whatever he likes boating.
Speaker 3: I love boating as long as it's on someone else's boat.
Speaker 2: Yep. Uh.
Speaker 3: So these days you go in a lot of retail shops and many items on the costlier side are locked up, and you have to get an employee to, you know, open up whatever it is you're trying to get behind the locked plexiglass or glass case.
Speaker 4: Usually razors. And it may not have started with razors. It might have started with cold medicine baby formula.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the even detergent these days.
Speaker 4: I remember the cold medicine was because people making math and stuff.
Speaker 3: Well that's now you've got to get that behind the counter because of that reason. And you also, yeah, that's definitely a restricted item now, but you know the other stuff that's just every day toiletries. The CEO of Walgreens has admitted that it hasn't done a lot overall for business because a lot of the things that are locked up now people just don't buy.
Speaker 2: Even so I don't want to bother with this. Yeah, I gotta go get I know.
Speaker 4: When I was in New York one of the last times visiting, Oh that we went to and four almost one hundred and four. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, rest in peace. Oh my, you can't say that the lady that, the nurse, the nurses who help you with stuff, by the way, that you don't.
Speaker 2: They've all got big fantasses. Don't yell omah don't. Yeah, I swear.
Speaker 4: I wish we had gone through with the let's call Bob's oh mah bit. It would have been great. But Pat, you know, when you get that old house, some things are just once. I didn't know how long she'd stay alive, and you know, I didn't want to make it kind of like oh dude and bring people down that oh my god.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so when.
Speaker 4: We were up there, one of the last times I remember went to Target and watching somebody just normal have to walk up and say, hey, can you come unlock this case for me to it's a it's a pain.
Speaker 2: Uh So people aren't buying because see.
Speaker 3: This is where these CEOs need to get on board with BWO. Yeah, you can unlock everything once you institute BWO. It's a quick hire gun certification. Yeah, and you housed them at the front door.
Speaker 4: You have one one exit just like most targets do right, it opens up and there's like two they just like Walmart, so nobody's getting out of there. If you're a big ass Walmart that has two exits, you're selling so much stuff and you're saving so much stolen inventory that you can have two arm guards.
Speaker 3: What do you pay or you're gonna be in the chair. Yeah, it's just what BWO is all about.
Speaker 4: For those that don't know, you're new to the program, Bob World Order is a movement. It's a grassroots movement. Might have seen the stickers around town. I saw another one yesterday. So anyway, with BWO, it cuts out retail theft, which saves all of us money. If you did not get your BWO sticker yet, I got a couple more envelopes people asking for him now sitting on my desk.
Speaker 3: So this is where we do the disclaimer at least once a quarter. We're not advocating killing actually killing shoplifters, just permanently maiming them and confining them to a wheelchair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because then when they're wheeling around the neighborhood, everybody's gonna learn from them and say, oh my god, you hear what happens he's still baby formula. Yeah, BWO got him. He's just trying to take care of his baby.
Speaker 2: Mama.
Speaker 4: Who cares that baby ain't eating and you ain't walking, you're wheeling around.
Speaker 2: But anyway, now that taste. Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you want to beat Wo sticker while they last and you didn't get one, just send us a self address stamped envelope and to get our address, just Google.
Speaker 2: Google the address. It's a great thing, great tool. It's light clockwork.
Speaker 4: Every time we do it, somebody reaches out, Hey, what's your address.
Speaker 2: I'll do the leg work, you know, loading your envelope up, but I'm can't keep sending the address.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you're looking for a change in your occupation or just you know, fresh starter, maybe you're unemployed and looking for new opportunities, Planters is gonna pay several people forty five thousand dollars a year base salary plus in a complete benefits package including a four oh one K.
Speaker 2: Is it to drive the nutmobile.
Speaker 3: It is to drive the Nutmobile forty five K year, and they you're gonna be on the road a good portion of the year, but they pick up all your travel expenses. So I mean with a base of forty five K and you're traveling and you're paying for your travel expence. This is like being on a free vacation year round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you're having to go to cities that you wouldn't want to and driving the snow.
Speaker 2: I'm not poop put it.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the Nutmobile? It's pretty cool. I put it on our Facebook page with all the info on how you can apply for this and go ahead and start your DS nuts jokes at this point.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course they've already got them.
Speaker 3: Now, if you have a nut allergy, I would probably uh tell you to steer clear of this. I doubt that they can say that, but we will. Yeah, yea one hundred percent scroll and hold on. Okay, I see the Eagles fans. Oh that is a pretty cool mobile. It's just like driving a small RV. Uh. Oh, it's not as girthy and lengthy as the Wiener Mobile.
Speaker 4: No, they nor is beefy that one. People hang trucknuts on the back of the Wienermobile. This one they just do these nuts signs on it so that the as they call it, the Planter's Nutmobile, it is basically the size of an RV. Do they mean that you have to sleep in that thing too. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know you aren't basically a brand ambassador. They to use the term that we just love You'll be showing up to support activations around the country.
Speaker 2: This corporate lingo these days is it's a promotion. Yeah, you're showing up to do a promotion. That's it.
Speaker 4: It's not activation. Let's see you at the activation. You're not gonna make it there. I'm gonna beat w O your ass. Not really, you know what, Pat, I think that your bridge tender job when we when we're done here.
Speaker 2: That's I'm telling you. That's the answer. I think the nutmobile is mine.
Speaker 4: I think that's what I'm reaching for because otherwise there's going to be a flight attendant. But I'm afraid of heightsn't a nutmobile. But I don't like to dry.
Speaker 2: I did I tell you on the bridge tender? Yeah, there was, there is an opening or something. I know.
Speaker 3: My sister gives. She goes, you want to do that? She goes, I've got a connection for you. Oh, my sister has a connection to that. I to go sit in a box. Well, all it really is is it would just be me getting paid to do what I normally do in a bulk of my downtime anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watch TV right, yeah, well st the internet, you could just get it told.
Speaker 3: All you gotta do is hit open and close maybe once or twice an hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's down south forward. There's a lot of big boats with big masts.
Speaker 3: You know, they got all the wringes are all I already know the ins and outs of this. They open on, they're all timed out. It's either the quarter hour or thirty past. Can we still do a podcast like we were playing? Like it has internet there, I could do it right from the from the beautiful view of the Intracoastal.
Speaker 4: Hey, Patlete, Taco bob Lin, she's checking in right now from the inter Coastal.
Speaker 2: I'm cruising around Wyoming and the Nutmobile. You go, thanks for on demand To download the iHeartRadio app