Speaker 1: H hey, hey, hey, I'm bad. Listen.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you're gonna take it, but I don't have no control on how you're gonna take it.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna give it to you.
Speaker 2: If you don't have the mind and the heart of readiness, so much is going to affect you. So much is going to affect you because in life, there is so much that goes on, There is so much that happens, there is so much unexpected. If you are not a person with the mind in the heart of readiness, you're gonna have.
Speaker 1: A hard struggle through your storms.
Speaker 2: Now, I want to tell you something, and I've said that many times, many many.
Speaker 1: People, millions up on millions, up on millions of.
Speaker 2: People profess Christ, they profess God.
Speaker 1: But it's a lie.
Speaker 2: And all you have to do is look at how they dress, Listen to how they talk, look at what they do.
Speaker 1: It's going to tell you the truth.
Speaker 2: But see, you don't understand that when you're blind, you can't see reality. When you're blind. Most times people don't realize that they're blind, and that's why so many are led right into the ditch, right into the ditch. When you don't understand that things are.
Speaker 1: Going to happen.
Speaker 2: I mean things that crush you to the core. They're going to happen. Unexpected things are going to happen. Expected things are going to happen.
Speaker 1: It's just fact. It's fact.
Speaker 2: Most people profess Christ, but they're so weak. They're filled with violeness, They're filled with hatred and anger and bitterness when things happen unexpected or even expected.
Speaker 1: Let me give you an example. When my mom had a stroke.
Speaker 2: No one expected that my sister went over to her house like normal, and my mom barely could open the door, and it progressed from there. No one expected that I had just moved closer to my mom and this happened. Never had the opportunity to be close to her, you know, and proximity distance wise, And that happened unexpectedly, and it was like jarring to see your mom in that way. And when she passed away four months later, Oh my god, I thought my world was gonna end. And I've talked about this before on an episode. But because of my faith, God reminded me of who and whose I am? Who I am and whose I am? He reminded me. He reminded me of my own words, and it woke me up.
Speaker 1: It woke me up. You know better than anyone else. It's what the Holy Spirit said to me.
Speaker 2: You know better than anyone else that unexpected things happen.
Speaker 1: But you also know.
Speaker 2: That you you have to keep your focus. You can't be distracted. And losing my mom was bad because it's like, how do you function in the world without your mom? But then I thought about some people never had a mom. I mean, many things went through my head that pulled me back into reality.
Speaker 1: And it's been going on four years now and I.
Speaker 2: Still miss my mom every day. I'm just not crying like I was. Sometimes I go crying now, but it's not like it was. But it just really strengthened me even more because I've always been a person to say, you know, anything could happen. We just have to stay in prayer and ask God, no matter what happened, keep me strong, keep me standing, let me be able to endure.
Speaker 1: And you must mean those words.
Speaker 2: If you mean those words, he will give you peace that surpass us all understanding people will look at you like you're crazy. Why in the world is she not falling apart? Why is he able to withstand this? How can he do you know, function like He's functioning because of the peace that God gives.
Speaker 1: Every day of my life. That is one of my prayers.
Speaker 2: Lord, no matter what it is, keep me standing, let me be able to endure.
Speaker 1: And I've told you many times.
Speaker 2: Of a situation that I'm going through and I'll go through it to death until my dying breath.
Speaker 1: I will go through this situation. But God has kept me.
Speaker 2: It makes me emotional when I think about it, but God has kept me through it all. And it is traumatic, it's very traumatic, but God has kept me through it all. And I'm not special. I've told you I'm not special. But I have the love for Jesus. I have a love for God. I'm not faking it. I live it. And therefore He has given me what he promised, that peace that surpasses all understanding. And no matter what I go through, no matter what, I'm gonna keep standing because I love my family, my friends, other people, but my focus is God. That's where my strength comes from. That's where my help comes from. That's who calms me, that's who comforts me when the devil want to try to take your mind. That's who keep me when the devil want to attack your body. That's who keep me. When people talk about you, that's who keep me. So I don't know about you, but I know you have to be sold out for real, for real, talking it and not walking it.
Speaker 1: It won't do. Saying it out, you know, from your mouth, with your heart far from him, it won't do.
Speaker 2: You will not be able to sustain, You will not be able to handle it. You will not be able to stand. I'm telling you, when that dark I will come, you will break. You'll break. And that's not who God want us to be.
Speaker 1: It is not who you want us to be.
Speaker 2: He wants you to understand You're gonna have dark days, but you can make it through it because those dark days can make you strong if you allow it, if you not just look at the harshness, the negativity, but look at the big picture.
Speaker 1: Look at the big picture.
Speaker 2: Like with my mom, I could have I could have broke, but I thank God for allowing me four months being two hours away, four months. I thank God forgiving me all the years that he gave me with her as my mother, the good and the bad, because she was something else. She was the best mom ever. But old babies she did not play. Nobody messed with my mom. And I'm not even just saying that I can I can name hundreds of people who would tell you she was just that type of forrce loving us ever. But she just wasn't the person to play with. But God got me through it, still carrying me through it because I lean and depending on Him, No one nothing. See, God is gonna take a lot of our loved ones away unexpectedly. She's my mom wasn't the first, but that she was the closest. I mean, something really ripped from me. He's gonna take our loved ones away unexpectedly, swiftly. But I'm telling you, if you're sould out, if you wrap up, wrapped up and tied up in God.
Speaker 1: You can endure. You will make it through. You will be stronger than before.
Speaker 2: But see, people get lost in the emotions and their feelings and their thoughts. They get lost in those things and it causes chaos in their lives. They become depressed, full of anxiety, hateful, mean, mad, angry because they have lost focus.
Speaker 1: Or they never had it. That's why I tell you you must have those roots. You must us have those roots.
Speaker 2: That way when the storm comes and the wind blows, it could blow hard as if won. You may sway to the left and right, but you.
Speaker 1: Will not fall. You will not be uprooted.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you I've been through the fire many times, many times. And the more you believe in the mindset of love and being sold out, the stronger you become.
Speaker 1: People look at you. I'm seriously, seriously, people look at you like, what is wrong with her? How is she enduring this?
Speaker 2: Because my eyes is on God, because my focus is Jesus, because he is a mediator between us in God.
Speaker 1: That's how.
Speaker 2: When you focus on your family and your friends and other people and the tragedies that happened to them, you don't have your.
Speaker 1: Eyes on God. And when you.
Speaker 2: Don't have your eyes on God, then you pick up all the residuals of the world. The negativity, the w's mean, the hurt, the pain, the sorrow. You pick up all of that and you it's like you ingested inside of you and now you got these twirling thoughts, You have these negative feelings, you have all of these out of control emotions because you don't have focus. I'm telling you what I know now, what I heard I'm telling you what I know. If you say you love Jesus, if you say you love God, you will live for Jesus. You will live for God. God has to be first in your life.
Speaker 1: First, and you have to know.
Speaker 2: Trouble's gonna come, they're gonna go more, trouble's gonna come, They're gonna go.
Speaker 1: That's just life until we are dead and gone.
Speaker 2: The Bible tells us the race is not given to the swift nor the strong.
Speaker 1: But to the one who endures to the end.
Speaker 2: So that means you gotta hold on, hold out, never let go, never give up. And you have to get in your head. Bad things are gonna happen. Bad things happen to good people. Bad things happen to bad people. Unexpected happen to good people, unexpected happen to bad people. We're all going to have to bear crosses, not just one one after the other. Want you out of one, here comes another, out of one, here comes That's just.
Speaker 1: The way it is. But don't let it break you. Let it make you a stronger person.
Speaker 2: You could become so much stronger if you stay focused. When people are lost in their emotions and their feelings.
Speaker 1: And their thoughts. It leads to.
Speaker 2: Negativity, devastation, destruction, dysfunction because some people just can't get over things that happen to them.
Speaker 1: They cannot get over it.
Speaker 2: They succumb to anger, they succumb to fear, They succumb to a phobius, they succumb to to hate, They succumb to demons, they succumb to insecurities, they succumb to all negative darkness, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, all.
Speaker 1: Kinds of things.
Speaker 2: Because people lose focus or they never had focus in the first place. It's easy for a broken person who's going through something to become even more broken. I'm telling you, if you want to be a strong person in Christ, you have to learn from your experiences.
Speaker 1: You have to grow from your experiences.
Speaker 2: You cannot remain the same, keep breaking down, fallowing apart, and all.
Speaker 1: Of those negative things. If you think you're gonna become stronger.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop falling and fainting and start to stand. Because that's who God is. He's our strength, he's our strong power. We as human beings, must know, without a shadow of a doubt, unexpected things are gonna happen because they are they are They're gonna happen, devaststating unexpected things. And I'm not saying people don't feel it. You're going to feel it your flesh and blood. But it should not dictate the rest of your life. It should not ruin you. It should not break you so bad that you can't function. That's all I'm saying. Because no one is exempt, No one is exempt, no one. We are gonna go through something so traumatic.
Speaker 1: More than once.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go through, and you just gotta know it. It's gonna happen. You don't know what's gonna happen, when it's gonna happen, how it's gonna happen, but you know it's gonna happen. That's the mindset you have. You have to have to make it through these things. You're gonna feel it, but you're gonna also keep it moving. You don't get lost in the feelings and emotions and thoughts. That's why so many people have done such devastating things, because when you give power to your thoughts, here comes the feelings behind those thoughts, here comes the emotions behind those thoughts.
Speaker 1: Until you act out.
Speaker 2: You act out because you've given so much power to that negativity.
Speaker 1: You succumb to it, and this is what happened a lot.
Speaker 2: Of times when people go through traumatic situations. But if you love God, you got to keep your eyes on him period.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying how a person should grieve, none of that.
Speaker 1: Because that's not my place.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying any person who allow what they've gone through to dictate the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: To ruin them, to break.
Speaker 2: Them, your eyes.
Speaker 1: Was on the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: You allowed your feelings, emotion and thoughts to control you. And when you are controlled by those things, it leads you down a rabbit hole, it leads.
Speaker 1: You into darkness. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: If anyone listening to me you're going through and you need someone to talk to, please reach out to me. Don't hesitate. I will respond much love to each and every one of you.
Speaker 1: Please share this. Thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: I end every episode the same, and I pray
Speaker 1: To God in Jesus' name that you do it, think on it.