Speaker 1: So we gotta celebrate some of our best black people were talking about, uh the Black Captain America. My can't call him what I usually call him until another minute and a half. So when that happens, I do that. Uh people from Galla Galla Island, you know what I mean. I don't think they get enough credit for shaping black people and black.
Speaker 2: Kid being being with my nigga, my person. I ain't say that.
Speaker 1: The whole thing. Yeah, so it's already ruined, you know what I mean, Uh, shout theres just know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's being black and monetization out the window. I think we got.
Speaker 1: I think they closed today anyway. You know, I'm saying it's the federal holl days. I ain't gonna be able to see this and be able to slide by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: You two people, I don't know.
Speaker 3: You go ahead.
Speaker 1: Susan Carmichael her parents also because they try to make it look like some badass pickled parents. And then there was the same like, nah, I got my household, the control.
Speaker 3: Who's black on Arthur? Arthur the name, and see she got a black she got a black bob and she because she she loud mouthed it.
Speaker 4: And you gotta she had like a little perm too, but she tried to be like girly.
Speaker 3: It was like a little perm I forgot. She is a little tomboyish. Mhmm, yeah, a little brittany.
Speaker 5: Grant Kalil said, frent scene might be mixed. You know what I'm saying in front laid on junior team. Yeah, that's that's that's the that's the nigga nigga.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our president Nigga bird wouldn't have it any other way, all right, shout the nigga bird.
Speaker 6: That little bit sto across the line. She know that she got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine.
Speaker 3: He one up tip.
Speaker 6: I shoot my shots like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the floating, that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. He one up tip, I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by. If I say put it on the float, then that's.
Speaker 1: The bottom line.
Speaker 6: And on the number one contend there this bitch, still little bit, this bitch trying to stretch the differentis I'm always on some different shit ideos meo del real flow. I'm just switching whips the Fadebody gotta priced nigga that you should get a grip four fifteens in the trunk.
Speaker 3: I make it swung nigga.
Speaker 6: If I'm not the best in the world, I see him pol niggas he the best.
Speaker 3: You gotta beat the best. Just would come with it live. She can steal for reals. It's like when Trump did it.
Speaker 6: I told that little bitch, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine.
Speaker 3: He one on top.
Speaker 6: I shoot my shants like it's kind of by if I say, put it on the floating.
Speaker 3: That's the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ladies and generals, Uh, I brother got the SuDS, so got we gotta gotta carry.
Speaker 2: We gotta carry for we gotta we gotta help them out.
Speaker 1: Then know, Man, the University of the rollball Man.
Speaker 4: That's how that's how every black person knows that they're sick.
Speaker 1: Man got a rollball man.
Speaker 2: You were burning up.
Speaker 3: It was overheating and ship.
Speaker 1: Well he's got the ship all right now, so fu.
Speaker 7: H see see I don't even see that's why I don't like this ship, don't like cooperating with me. I can't even hear those, so anyways, might be a lack of those tonight, just because my years, I'll be wanting to hear it too.
Speaker 3: You feel me, You know when I can speak again, You feel me. So ladies and gentlemen, people with jobs, people without jobs, middle class, upper class, high class, all that I'm talking about, cats, snakes, chickens, ducks, elderly people into because we present to you in the episode of The Public Enemy's podcast three sixty two sixty two. Yes or yes or so? It's both? Okay, So episode three sixty two, Episode three sixty three.
Speaker 1: It's like a deluxe album, you feel me.
Speaker 3: Oh well, we'll have to talk about like best deluxe albums on like Patreon.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have to listen to all of them because I forgot like five of them.
Speaker 3: Just look at the albums and whatever you remember from it, just take I might listen to it anyway out of border.
Speaker 4: So criss cross, rich and dangerous, let's go.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: You can't really go to that as the second one right after? What do you say after that? You feel me, like just.
Speaker 1: The greatest album ever made?
Speaker 4: Like, what am I supposed to say to that?
Speaker 1: How am I supposed to say? The art of war by both doesn't harmony?
Speaker 4: After that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Wait, I can hear it? That was cool? I pressed that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have to reset itself. Actually, your internets on cepe time, It's okay.
Speaker 3: It's okay. So where do you guys want to start? Like what was your favorite thing in wrestling this week? Or should we just start by like saluting a bunch of like black wrestlers and like all the ship that they did and are doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I like that idea.
Speaker 3: Show love to the niggas. Okay, so this will happen, right. I put up that Happy Juneteenth post on Instagram and there was a lot of black champions in there or whatever you feel me in just black people in general, of course, because you already know what time it is today. As soon as I pressed send and I realized there wasn't a picture of Bianca bel Air in that set, I said, somebody is going to come in these comments. You're just gonna float right over Mercedes and Jackaline, you feel me?
Speaker 1: But it's okay, Jazz right here, you're saying, but the Bianca, you feel me? I mean, of course you should have been there, but shit happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and honestly, I'm not really with the everybody. Never mind today's today, for today, you know what I'm saying. So with that said, my real opinions don't matter. I do not have any negative opinions about Bionca Butler. I was just gonna say something a little off handed.
Speaker 2: Make your own fucking list, I'll say, make your own posts.
Speaker 3: Yeah that part.
Speaker 2: That part.
Speaker 3: Make sure y'all stay tapped in, stay tuned in, stay dangerous.
Speaker 7: You feel me, y'all can slide over to black wrastling. Uh you feel me that beyond a little bit.
Speaker 3: Less than an hour and uh we'll probably be out of there by the time they get going. You feel me? So yeah, shout out to b RP fifty. They do their motherfucking thing. I will be tuning in personally because I have to see and I have to be a fly on the wall for the explanation of Obam over Mercedes. I feel like I'd be hating on OBA and I don't.
Speaker 5: That's your conversation for right now. How are we feeling like? Do we feel like should have been no? No, no, in what world. I would like to know the criteria of what, like, what was the deciding factor of what they went with that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, criteria if I remember correctly, it's like, you know, wins and losses, like the stories that they were involved in. You know what they contributed to the show, to the business to you know what I'm saying to others that are on the show, and I guess peers and ship like that, but they have a really defined set of criteria. Me personally just wondering where we got to there.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 1: Not about locker room.
Speaker 5: I want to know the decision making process here why a speech of the manager Nigga.
Speaker 3: Was so upset that Swerve wasn't on that list. Nigga listen gee, and then they every everybody that like responded to him and told him what was going on. All he said back was okay because he knew he didn't have no real but he was trying to start bulls and he was.
Speaker 8: Like, oh, I didn't know that you're trying to throw some like bro, you could tell that y'all don't really be paying attention or a matter of fact, y'all just trying to hop on a bandwagon.
Speaker 5: Swerve said he doesn't want to be on any Blip black like centric list, and they're honoring that request.
Speaker 1: You don't have to.
Speaker 2: They said the same ship last year.
Speaker 5: Someone not him, but someone else said the same ship last year and the year before that. It's like, bro, at this point, y'all just trying to troll.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. This is what I think is the beauty of ship like that. Yeah, there's opportunity every year for this br P list to expand invisibility and new people to come around and get acquainted with it, and new people will have questions like that, and I think that's dope.
Speaker 5: I think the reason why I feel that way about this particular case is because if he had a rebuttal, he would have he wouldn't have said okay, he would have actually said, well, I understand that. But I feel like this and then that that's the case some point where I'm like, just make your own list.
Speaker 3: It's perfectly fine, niggas that you with to put him on the list.
Speaker 1: Anyway, like, ok okay, yeah, we'll go against the wrestler's wishes. But he asked for that. He's he asked for that. Whatever he asked for it, so did a moose. He didn't want to be on one either, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He knows ain't nobody asking a moose.
Speaker 4: Niggas just forgot.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think one year there was like, yo, where's move It was like mooth, ain't here shot man two step on?
Speaker 4: Okay, so you ain't no whoaa or no mouth?
Speaker 1: All right, there you go.
Speaker 4: It's their list that's perfectly being number one.
Speaker 5: It's always funny, always pop up with and I see what I agree with, you said Graham, like it opens that door for people to chime in, to tap in.
Speaker 2: But it's funny how it always happens with the.
Speaker 3: B RP no other list because because niggas don't give a fuck, and Swerve likes when he's on list where he's like at better position that's neither here nor there. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Get to it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Yo, shout out to everybody made the list. Like I said, when I seen the Usually when I look at the list, I like to see the improvement and how people went from here to here.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so I always like seeing that.
Speaker 1: So, you know, shout out to the Junie teenth one of the best part of June tenth r P fifty, So shout out to them.
Speaker 3: Man, did did Naomi rank higher than Bianca this year?
Speaker 4: Nah was five and Banka was three?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe Bianca was three and Naomi was five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gotta be a monumental jump.
Speaker 1: Saying shout big dog a j number ten. You know what I'm saying, We're doing it. Hey, cute hayting, Well, he had a great year. He had a great year. Oh my god, yoh man.
Speaker 4: But yeah, keep crying.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be some crime for every list, the same beat outs list, So get get your head out of your ass.
Speaker 4: So get your head out of your asses.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: I can't wait till WR that's gonna be even more annoying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, shout out to be that for putting Larry June.
Speaker 1: Number one Rappers of twenty five.
Speaker 3: I agree. So, I see I was gonna talk about like they got this whole LFG Season two come in Sunday. I didn't watch the first season, So moving on WW So going to Mexico, you feel get all X like may Co on talking out the fed is going to Mexico. The twenty sixth and the twenty seventh of July. So they're trying to you know what I'm saying, they trying to run it back, and you know what I'm saying, put they stamp down, but they stamped down Super Show.
Speaker 1: You feel me? This is funny, man?
Speaker 2: Are they going to take me?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put that show on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably so I supposed the household maybe not.
Speaker 5: Okay, they might record it, you know how, they probably gonna record the first day they kind of get like, you know, they love their documentary, so they might throw on a documentary.
Speaker 3: So type ship type ship, type ship, type ship. Another news tidbit before we uh break out into some more detailed conversation.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Fight ful Select is reporting that WWE may have preliminary interest in Private Party as it appears that their ae W deals are going to be up relatively relatively soon. Here I was funny and said, these niggas will probably be named v I P in then next or this is this so question for you guys, Private Party?
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on their current situation? They haven't been on a w TV since like November December, whenever.
Speaker 2: They lost those titles. That's the last time I remember seeing it.
Speaker 3: Week after I think they were on week after they lost them, and then that was it.
Speaker 2: But what did they do to him.
Speaker 1: Make him so mad to he had the best niggas around?
Speaker 4: Remember that?
Speaker 1: Remember when Tony Call was like, my niggas is better than your niggas.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, He's like, yeah we got we got Big Bob and Shelton, so we don't really need you no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got some new newer niggas over here. I don't want to play with you niggas no more.
Speaker 3: Do you think they would be better served given n X T you try if there's preliminary interest or you know, going somewhere else like overseas, Uh maybe TNA or something like that. You what do you guys think it is the best fit?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: You wat some books the niggas. I need them to go to n XT because ain't gonna be like, wait, you want.
Speaker 3: A third Black team ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the fuck to tell you.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to book them with.
Speaker 2: They're together exactly, like, only got the two champions and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Titles, so give those are the niggas that they can have, Like I wouldn't mind them going to n X two because they I don't really know ship that's going on with their tag division right now anyway.
Speaker 2: So don't you know who the champions are?
Speaker 4: Is it somebody black?
Speaker 2: Let us know, probably white?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yo, I think they would do.
Speaker 1: They're a good tag team and you can never you can never have too many tag teams.
Speaker 5: To me ones, that's who, that's who the champions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: They let the niggas went around do their private party thing, and you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, give them belts after three weeks like you do all the a W people that you get.
Speaker 4: That's when the belts on the first night type ship for them. But they'll they'll get right in there and then.
Speaker 1: They hit the ground running.
Speaker 5: Ethan Paige ship, Yeah two weeks on his own, like they literally debuted him and then he won it.
Speaker 2: At the first paper view, he was, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That tag team division needs it something. So you got to put two niggas together. They have them be a tack team. They can just have an established tag team in there, so why not have another established tag team.
Speaker 4: I think they'll be good over there.
Speaker 1: Or t n A.
Speaker 2: I'll be interested. See when they cook up in teen.
Speaker 5: Even though, and they can easily go to nx T two because it's a whole partnership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't seen goddamn phasion, so I know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Kee there I be man, listen, people are really talented, but I just man, he so, you know, it's really dope talented people. Mercedes Money just won a new championship. We was, we was real, real excited to see what was gonna happen when aw popped up in Arena Mexico and they I think they had an amazing show from from a production standpoint, from some of the moments that they had on the show, uh you know, uh pushing us towards all in in a couple of weeks, and overall I was, I was just really impressed. I don't watch CMLLL, so like the aesthetic and seeing how the crowd was up and reacted for a lot of these performers. I thought that was really dope. And then of course Mercedes on her belt collector run second to man, you feel me?
Speaker 1: So what are you?
Speaker 3: What are your guys? Thoughts initially on Grand Slam Mexico and the addition of a new championship with Mercedes Grasch kick it.
Speaker 2: Off of me.
Speaker 5: See see, I actually enjoy most of it. I'm not gonna hold you. I did fall asleep on that ten man tag. That's on me, My bad. It was the main event. I told you I'm watched. However, I did watch you back, and I actually feel like the I love the presentation of Arena Mesco.
Speaker 3: Like just like you, I don't watch CML.
Speaker 5: It's only so much wrestling I can consume in my life today and the way that my schedule set up.
Speaker 2: Sorry, but I like the aesthetics.
Speaker 5: I like the presentation, and hopefully they go back in the future at some point because I believe this is the first time that they've broadcast over there. And shout out to hay Man for speaking better Spanish than I could ever, so that was also fun. But Mercedes the match itself, I enjoyed it. It was barely ten minutes, which is another conversation that we're constantly haven about the women on this show. Two and a half hours of broadcast and barely a women's more than one of the two segments. Tony Storm popping up at the end was also a fun tribute or not to the lady in Red like that was a fun. Tony continues to find a way to keep me entertained. Even because I know a lot of people were kind of skeptic, skeptical of Timeless becoming a babyface, I feel like she's not that out of the park at this point in time. And even after this segment, I'm like, as much as I want Mercedes to become seven Belts Monday, I would not be against Tony retaining at all.
Speaker 3: In overall, love it.
Speaker 5: I had no complaints about the show except for the multiple tag team matches, but that's always my complaint.
Speaker 2: There's nothing new there.
Speaker 1: See guit tow Mexico. She's with more toast. Don't you about to lose? I had to see Luca Soft launch her new man Nigga, her new lawyer. Man, look at me, I'm the beast Morts. I have one of the most beautiful women in the world, and I just got my law degree in the same two weeks. That's a sophomore. You got a mask on, yoll But yo, man, Mercedes is the best in the world.
Speaker 2: Mexican.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: Mercedes is like, this is why I love what my stars go and wrestle somewhere. You know what I'm saying, like, go out there and wrestle. I want all your belts, nigga. That's where I used to be see somebody saying say yeah, and he was like yo, Ultimore, Dragon and Juice and Thunderlighter smiling. Now, So when we ain't come here just to win one, you came here to win them all. You can't call yourself the best in the world if you don't go get them all. Right, I know it's impossible giving the whole you know, Nigga, wherever I can go and get a belt, nigga, I'm getting it.
Speaker 4: And that's where I love.
Speaker 1: But all that being said, Tony Storm is the best character and damn is the best wrestler in the world right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know we praised Naomi overall ww S side, but Tony just continues to.
Speaker 1: Has been on five year and I think this is gonna the way that they're doing it, like they have the you know what I'm saying, doing it on the CML on stage and the it's still further in their story and ship, you know what I mean, Like it's it's fucking This is gonna be that match that all end is gonna be one of the biggest matches in a W history because this is probably the only like the way they hyped up Yeah, I'm saying it the way they hyped up all that Kiddio Omega fighting back in the day when Hangman and then finally got the belt, all that ship fight, Jericho, anything, anything that they've done. This is the best ship that they've done in a long time, and one of the best in their entire existence as a as a fucking company. And as long as she keeps winning belts, the only the only thing the match does, it gets it gets bigger.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man, I love that ship. Keep getting them.
Speaker 1: Belts, Mercedes, all them belts for who they belong to take them. You can't be the best in the world and not go get all the belts.
Speaker 3: Last question on Mercedes, Uh, should her title be on the line? Too?
Speaker 4: No, that.
Speaker 1: I mean I would.
Speaker 5: I would put it online like at least so they won't so it won't come off as a problem. But yeah, but if it doesn't, I won't lose sleepover.
Speaker 1: I think I think it should be all all the belts should be on the line, ship against my ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I know a lot of people were talking about like when she started losing, Like what if it's winner take on and she loses, bro, she will the crash out will be generational, Like I don't even get to take the picture of me holding all the belts, Tony does it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so great.
Speaker 3: I think that's when we see the Renegade twins when she started crashing.
Speaker 1: Out on the over there and I'm black and white with all the belts and ship, and She's just sitting there looking at her like this, like that's how you that's how you birth for King von you know what I mean? Like this is boor like that would be the greatest moment.
Speaker 3: In ultimate cinema. Ultimate cinema, Cinema, let's talk about cinema. That entrance, Misty Cole, my god, that was one for the ages. I think I saw grown men crying in the audience as they were singing at the top of their lungs, which I cannot do because one, my throat is in horrible shape, and two that was crazy, and two great great.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: But however, entrance with the song, coupled with the audience reaction, coupled with him coming out there with the sinkara mask, and like in that off as like you feel me, like a not necessarily a rebirth, but like introducing you to the real hymn. You feel me for American audiences that are unaware that this is the same gentleman that risked You feel me his popularity in his spot in Mexico to go to the WWE, and it was all or not. He went right back to Mexico and took his ship back.
Speaker 1: Over there.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, but you feel me. I mean, the match with MJF was cool. I didn't like the finish, you know what I'm saying, but it was there to get heat. But I thought the match was dope. I thought that the entrance was crazy. And then not only was the match dope, but then to hear that after the show, try to run on MJF and let him know it's still rid of him.
Speaker 1: Nigga got pressed. Nigga got pressed to the hotel lob.
Speaker 5: You know, let me, let me correct myself. It's still real to him. Find jo.
Speaker 1: Yo man get pressed in a lobby. That's like that. That's the heat that you want, you know what I'm saying, Not that I'm saying throwing stuff on kids heat like a nigga catching you outside was like that's how you know that ship is Like it's just still really him, David.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing too.
Speaker 5: I know I saw a lot of people's like racist heat is ridiculous or whatever, but I'm like, what we feel here in America is not what they feel in Mexico. They love that shit, Like Jeff Jared is a prime example, Like then he do a whole pro America Conno ship recently when he was out there, Like that's they love that ship. We don't, but they do. So I can't really, I can't really be offended on their behalf.
Speaker 3: JBL is doing something similar to that right now everywhere he pops up and then I mean, shit, I don't know what the CML L audience is like, but I mean, who are all these niggas out there Mexico. That's fucking with Alberto Bro, Like what the fuck is going on? Like they.
Speaker 4: Cheering going on for that nigga, But that's a sick nigga right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I thought, Yeah, the Measty Coast ship was Dull m jf rocking his uh his uh Montelvontavius Porter ring gear.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: That's what I hated. That ship looked ugly as fuck, Like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 3: That's the point God.
Speaker 1: Brothers like the Stiner Brothers when they uh, when they I don't know if y'all remember, they might be a little too old for y'all. Ninety three, you know what I mean? Sub Ivor series, it was Team America versus before Network, before the Next and this nigga Scott Steiner was justs just like that. And Undertaker had a fucking American flag with thirteen stars in a circle in his little black jacket. And that's when I first seen I was like, oh, all, m okay.
Speaker 5: Now, y'all remember that. I thought the picture was made up. I thought like, I'm like, is this is this ship?
Speaker 2: Ai?
Speaker 3: And then I actually saw it. I'm like, no, it's not. It actually happened.
Speaker 1: Niggas had to fight lub Borga, nigga.
Speaker 3: They made a dead man mortician zombie.
Speaker 5: Become pro America before American Badass was a thing, like what the.
Speaker 4: Fuck better Roulse's Betsy Ross up. The Taker.
Speaker 5: Fight at Nigga lubit Borga was Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I saw his Dark Side ring episode. I'm like, oh, this nigga was crazy.
Speaker 4: He's a real ass.
Speaker 1: Dot's like, what, oh wow, you know you know how crazy you are?
Speaker 2: When vincible, all people were like, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, you gotta go, You gotta go, nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, Yo, I thought nails was bad. This nigger you gotta go. We just let Terry back.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We can have that.
Speaker 5: But going on like we already had his racism, we can't. Man, can't have you out here sucking it up.
Speaker 4: Go get Bret Hart a belt man.
Speaker 3: To hangman, Hangman. Cut a promo uh in full Spanish Espanol on Grand Slam Mexico and shout out the Hangman because that's dope, that's amazing. But all of you niggas that's out there talking about I mean, he was a teacher. What the fuck are you? Nigga?
Speaker 2: Is he a history teacher or something?
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck. Who says all teachers are bilingual?
Speaker 2: What thing? Is a lot of these teachers stupid? So let's start there.
Speaker 3: Let's not diminish the hard work that this nigga put in to learn another language, and all of his peers in that are dumbest ship.
Speaker 5: Oh man, we've seen. We've seen how he's drunk. We know for a fact he ain't no multiple languages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he burnt somebody house down.
Speaker 1: What do you did all that? What do you did? That promo? In Spanish, he.
Speaker 3: Said something about her he used to live on a farm and it was a couple of Miguel's and Hector's and motherfuckers. That was like kind of taught him the importance of hard work and ship like that and coming together and yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That was in some of the translation. Shout out to ex Caliber for trying. But I got the translation from aw dot com. Here's that, but they they I don't know. He cut this promo and then the crowd was fucking with him. He ended the show by coming out there and saving Swerve from a beat down at the end of the match with Death Riders, and then he accidentally hit Matt Jackson with a buckshot Larry.
Speaker 2: Dressed like a pissed off Colombian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three buttons down.
Speaker 5: You got the gold chain right there, you got the chest hair showing. I'm like, yeah you yeah, you look like a real stereotypical Colombian.
Speaker 1: It's like he just took his ribs off the off, the grim put him in foil and put him back on to go see what them kids was doing. I know this niggas had't him playing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's fighting Moxley at all. In of course, as y'all know, Oxley was in the news this week because this gentleman along with a w and the like, are being sued by like a production hand somebody camro camera.
Speaker 5: No he was, he actually had a camera anything, So I think he was either a camera opera gaffer wanted to do.
Speaker 3: And he also had for the spot screwdriver that mox snatched from him and then you know, brush shoved him down to the ground. I guess apparently like fucked up his shoulder and like all types of shit. So this this nigga soon he wants some chicken, but it's been two years. The niggas is like, well, where the fuck you've been for two years? Why you ain't said nothing, Why you ain't contact nobody and say hey, I need some some some medical assistance or I need this or that of the third and then for like for me to read like an excerpt of the ship and they were saying, like everybody knows that Moxley is a lunatic. He's off the hinges, multiple stories of his behavior, and I'm like, we talked about the same Moxley.
Speaker 1: I ain't heard nothing about that. I ain't never heard of him being like a lunatic. Fringe for real, a fringe of a lunatic. I mean, I mean he's he's on the edge, Like Nigga, I've only heard other good things about Moxley, and shit you talking about this is the same Moxie that goes through the crowd still as a bad guy. We haven't had a problem with that ship. He still has five kids. It's just hell funny to be everybody didn't do that ship. It makes me laugh, Bigga. He's supposed to be the psychopath who's trying to ruin wrestless like John Cena. Two John's are ruining all sides of wrestling, which is hell funny. The tailor of Two John's will be a Patreon. Think he'll be coming. But Nigga like he's still passed kids on the head a little Nigga and like goes to the rigging screw drive things in the face like I didn't I didn't hear that. I didn't know it was two years ago. I thought that shit was recent.
Speaker 5: I will, I will give them a little grace because filing a lawsuit. He probably did immediately filed the lawsuit, but that shit takes a long ass time to process, to submit, to get a good lawyer, and to really get somebody to hear you out. So it probably he probably did go immediately, but they just took the long ass time to process that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just not sure, Like I don't know about him not knowing that well, I'm I don't know, Like you can never know. Like he pretty, he's pretty. I'm pretty sure he knew that he was gonna come and take the screwdriver. He knew that getting pushed apart like a blood maybe and.
Speaker 5: You can chop it off to adrenaline kicking in and him like going into the heat of the moment. Like I said a couple of days ago in a conversation, I was like, he probably just just like saying, oh fuck it, let's just do it.
Speaker 3: See what happened, like like in the moment, Like I'm trying to think of what he could have done that would have come off like as like shirt, yeah, you know, grabbing shirt, you know, flintch at the nigga you feel me tal you ship the camera.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I mean something like that.
Speaker 3: But to say that this nigga is like you feel me off the rails or like everything that I've seen John Moxley, Jonathan good is a great guy, a lot.
Speaker 4: Cincinnati's favorite son.
Speaker 1: It has always been okay, like he ain't never had no issues doing ship and you know what I mean doing stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Well, man, what happened to the what happened to the game that I love?
Speaker 1: Man? Like, happened to the game that I love? When fucking when when you know, I mean cameraman would get attacked. I remember Sean Michael will stump by the cameraman like every other day.
Speaker 4: Let's go talk about Sean.
Speaker 1: This niggas in the way of blood. This edms to be a strategy, stumped out of cameraman just to get out of the hell and the cells so he can go off the hell in the cell. Oh yeah, yeah, I don't I don't think I don't think it was malicious. I think it was just you think he said, like in the moment, it was like, yeah, you know, he might still get paid, though get paid, they don't give him something to get to make this go away, because the aw ain't got time for this bullshit. Niggare trying to get Listen, no, listen, we're gonna get We get like two hundred fifty thousand and his Trappins one hundred Jersey take a picture with him and then yeah, man, some season tickets to the to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Speaker 2: You're Jacksonville fan, you will be one today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's as part as part, as part of the package.
Speaker 1: All right, this is part of the plea deal. We have to take them. We got a quota to make, like, so that's what you want to take. They could have give them some money, Like, I don't think they want this this. I don't think they just want to do I think they want to be like, all right, man, whatever, you're fine, here's your money, You're fired. You know what I'm saying, you know fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think they want to get this sho out.
Speaker 1: The Wayne had time for this bullshit.
Speaker 3: Facts, facts, facts, Speaking of bullshit, Saturday Night's main event, Gunther versus Goldberg is official.
Speaker 1: Hey, yo, man, I am so glad that we're about to talk about this.
Speaker 2: You can kicking off, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait for Gunther to turn this nigga into protein powder in front of my eyes.
Speaker 2: He halfway there.
Speaker 4: Nigga couldn't even walk up the fucking ramp.
Speaker 1: Nigga like nigga about to get beat up in front of Jamal Anderson.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: All the dirty birds gonna be there, Nigga. I would have Dehon there. I would have every listen I want t I, I want King JIMIONI, Messiah all playing at this nigga's funeral, dog like this is this is gonna be Usually I hate when Goldberg comes back because it's just like, yo, what the fuck? But I can if there's any person that I want to retire a nigga for the love of the game, it's Gunha. I want Walter to come back for one night, I said. I want him to bring him back like that, like bring the demon out every now and then. I want Walter to come back, and I want him come out with the same music. I want him to get fat again, put on the James Harden fat suit, and I want him to come out here and just hit this nigga in his chest and then turn that nigga's chest into linguini nigga like, I want this na like pick him up, raka, I want this nigga be going for his spear and then he just chopped him in their laying on like this. I want destruction, Brett. This is what we've been waiting for him. Man, this is how we wanted to go. I know you wanted to do it, but this is how I wanted to go. I hate Goldberg.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all know that should.
Speaker 1: Ship wait, you know, like you know if I you know I.
Speaker 9: Had Blade and d J, you know, you know, Bill Goldberg is just he's he's he's reckless like an animal, you know, you know, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, like I can't He's just.
Speaker 4: He's just reckless, Like what is he?
Speaker 1: How did you injure yourself coming out into it? Thing? He just I don't get it, Like I don't get what's Ulklgan gonna know about the AJ styles. I don't know him, man, but I know we're gonna enjoy this fucking Goldberg massacre. That's Saturday night's main event. I can't fucking wait, y'all.
Speaker 3: Fact, And that same weekend, w w WEE is presenting, you know, the second edition of evolution the all women's pay per view or p l E at this point, one person who unfortunately will no longer be there. It's not in the cards. Live Morgan is unfortunately injured. Dislocated her shoulder on Monday Night RAW this past week and it seems as if it's gonna require surgery, so she's gonna be out for a few weeks. And yeah, whatever this this story of her versus Nikki or her and Raquel defending against the bellas, they're gonna have to They're gonna have to come.
Speaker 2: Up with something new.
Speaker 3: They're gonna have to pivot and remix these plans. So one, uh gresh, what do you think that they can do here? And you know, of course we want condolences and well wishes, speedy recovery and all that.
Speaker 5: Ain't nobody did so we don't work about as facts.
Speaker 4: So what what do they do?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: They can As far as the Judgment Day story, they can I'm not saying replace Roxanne, I mean replaced Live with Rock Sanne. They can slide her into basically make her more prominent, since that's what they're going And as far as evolution, oh, that's really a good question. Because they weren't just starting a few with a bellatwins. Reportedly they was also starting a few eo skot. They was giving her finally giving her something to do. So hmm, that's a little that's yo.
Speaker 3: Match could have happened on the night of Champions or something.
Speaker 5: Night the Champions or something like that. Like you could tell they was building live for two shows.
Speaker 3: So I mean that shuit sucked. It was a freak accident, you know, it wasn't that you know, anything was malicious or anything like that. I did like the little video, the little clip of Kyrie once she found out that she won, she ran the ropes and did the little tumble and popped up and was like it's me now, you feel me, Like, look what the fun out? I didn't even try you feel really that really.
Speaker 2: That it was a situation.
Speaker 5: And even that like people are trying to are over trying to look too deep into it. You can tell they had never been in production before, because in production you're supposed to when you're pivoting, you're supposed to do something to take everybody's attention away from what's going on.
Speaker 2: That's literally what she was doing.
Speaker 5: And she also let out a let put out a tweet basically, uh, letting her, letting everybody know, like, yes, it was an accident, but she still carries the fact that not only was Live injured during a match with her, but also Zoe, So she carries that and she wish she live or speedy recovery.
Speaker 2: That's why she didn't put her name.
Speaker 5: In there, because she's because she sees she sees the discourse like every wrestler does, and it's like, hey, yeah, I get it. It was a I was involved in two unfortunate injuries. But trust me, I'm not being reckless. I respect every opponent that I'm in the ring with and free in this freak X accident happened. So all I would say is for those who are trying to still attack her, get off, get off her, because she's not reckless at all.
Speaker 2: We've seen her.
Speaker 5: We've seen her have more safe and exciting matches than reckless matches. And trust me, you've seen quite a few people who are reckless.
Speaker 1: So she's been hurt.
Speaker 4: I was hurt too.
Speaker 1: Then when I got hurt, know what I did to get out there and do what I had to do and finish it. Yeah, I think you Alta talk about when she was started hitting the ropes and ship at the what was she supposed to do?
Speaker 4: You wanted to go off there and help her.
Speaker 2: They want her to they want her to perform CPR on her shoulder.
Speaker 4: You want her to pop back in Beauty American?
Speaker 1: What you want her to do?
Speaker 5: I believe that's the same showder she entered before, So that see, that makes it even worse.
Speaker 1: I remember it was like it was this location back in like damn, man, just like I feel like it was just man, just I feel bad for lived sometimes.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And apparently according to Frightful Select, I believe that's who reported it that she's she's likely supposed to have She's supposed to have surgery, and if it is a severe surgery, typically she'll be out for the six months. So it's seeing as June, we're not gonna see her again into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, she got that old timy man long.
Speaker 1: She ain't got to get no no, Tommy John, we straight you know what I'm saying. So speedy recovery, man, because that's it's just unfortunate and it's just a normal, like something normal that you do every single time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, breaking yourself, but yeah, that's how she was doing.
Speaker 5: It was literally one of the court screw leg like a leg twist, and all you have to do is just put your arms.
Speaker 3: Up to just make sure you don't you don't bust, you don't bust your.
Speaker 4: Nose, you bust your face open, but leave man.
Speaker 5: But I would say if then I think I said this on Tuesday as well, Like I would, I suggested that if if, if they were, if the surgery is successful and they don't want to keep her off TV too long, put her in a sling and just still have her do backstage bits.
Speaker 1: Don't give him that idea, yo, Yo, don't put that idea there, because you know they're going to get every.
Speaker 4: Ounce of juice and for the squeeze for her. No.
Speaker 5: The reason why I say that because they did the same thing with Don when he was injured last year.
Speaker 3: They kept him on TV, but they just didn't let him be physical.
Speaker 1: I think they should put live in the fucking sling in a wheelchair like they did at that time when he.
Speaker 4: Got hurt, and they just have her just running the muck, running and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shout out the Christian in the chest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they worked for Baker when she was when she had those back to back to back injuries.
Speaker 2: They just kept her on TV in the wheelchair and she still got over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: What a fucking the fall from Grace my god?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is like you got niggas out here, You got Jonathan Coachman out here talking about she's leaving, and then niggas are like this nigga is lying again.
Speaker 4: Stop who is this nigga?
Speaker 1: Sources? Nigga did they go to school with Christmas?
Speaker 4: Nigga? You know my sources, say my sources, like, nobody's talking to you. Coach with your source justs go in front nigga every time.
Speaker 5: Every time I hear something reported about coach, I'll be like, didn't you come out and say you was leaving the wrestling business.
Speaker 1: They got Sentail, he's intail now he's wrestling Sententail. That's right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, That's that's all I can think of as far as like how they can pig it. As far as evolution, I'm gonna figure something now because y'all still going up against Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 1: Doesn't really help, man.
Speaker 4: That's that's the kind of program that they.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's evolution. That weekend is also a great American bash. We've got a couple of women in n x T that just went through these eliminator matches and since when there's n XT name ship eliminator matches? But all right, cool, you got it? Uh this we're gonna see a fatal four way match between Jada Parker lash Legend. What's her name? Is he?
Speaker 4: Dame?
Speaker 1: Is he dame? Thank you?
Speaker 3: In short grace. I just these bits are interchangeable, bro.
Speaker 4: Like what I was about to say is that Wren Niggas ain't.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's not Rent. I know, Wren looked like she got a small face.
Speaker 4: That's that's not that's not petrop tickets.
Speaker 3: Them too confused? Is he and Carmen? I'm confused? Stop one of them got to die. They hair So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Change the gear because everybody got those little straps on their legs.
Speaker 3: You got the same gear, Like, come on, like, I don't know. It's not my fault, it is. It's my fault. I don't watch that show.
Speaker 5: No, it's not your fault. It's so many fucking blondes on that damn show. Even Jordan is blonde.
Speaker 2: We got a problem.
Speaker 3: Jordan is buffet ship. She don't look like none of you.
Speaker 2: She's blonde. We need tom. We need to eliminate the blondes. Balance it out. What are brunettes?
Speaker 3: Ship with written one for some of my language here today, I don't feel good, So I'm the filters. You need to change.
Speaker 1: He got the SuDS. It's okay, sorry, you got straight man. This is the sub game, sub game, grand man. We're gonna get through this, all right. So yeah, last just win everything.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I think they it was It was originally said an eliminator, but by kept saying qualifiers. So I'm assuming it's just they just switched the qualifier because that's literally what it was.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, got you.
Speaker 3: There was a report from Body Slam that came out either earlier today or yesterday stating that where is it at?
Speaker 2: I don't want to lie to you guys.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna lie to you guys, all right.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: W WE is reportedly considering adding new members to seth Rolins Stable. Ethan Page and Ricky Saints have both been pitched internally to possibly join this new seth Rollins faction. What are your guys thoughts, uh, Like, which one do you feel like fits that collective better and could be better served to be a part of this group, possibly down the line or sooner than later.
Speaker 1: I don't know, mm hm hmmm.
Speaker 5: Because he hates Punk because then Punks screw him out of the NXC title the second time. It's a trick, so they can easily. There's a history there.
Speaker 1: I think that Ricky is I think I think they're gonna need Ricky over there. You know what I'm saying, to run that. I'm saying, run that division and run that show once they decided to do. I think Ethan's more more. I think he fits the mold more than to be in that group because he has a lot of seth rounds qualities like just like mentally and ship like that.
Speaker 4: I think they kind of think the same. Yeah, So I think I think he would probably be the best fit.
Speaker 1: I remember what was talking about it earlier. I said Carmelo because you know what I'm saying, But the last thing I need to say, I don't need to hear that ship. So but I think he was probably the most prone because you need the Awayian, you know what, I'm saying that's actually a Wayian that canna do Wayian ship, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just cool as fuck, like Stef.
Speaker 1: That's why him, him or Ethan will fit because they just had a cool like just cool as fuck, and I think they kind of fit right in that mode of and everybody's being cool as ship and like, and then they will have three different wrestlers or four different wrestlers, and then it's really kind of like evolution. He'll probably call it seth solution too, and I'm gonna be mad as Ship called the solution.
Speaker 5: You can have you can have Bron and Bron and Brons and Black take take take on the tag team titles South the World Champion and Ethan or whoever can be the mid car.
Speaker 9: Team mm hmm.
Speaker 2: In con over, there in the kind of who the fuck is the champion?
Speaker 9: Who?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That nigga yo, I'm horrible of this is so many goddamn bells. I'm horrible.
Speaker 3: They says, I feel like Ethan can be like the shadow brains in that group. That makes Seth think he's smarter than he is. Only I'm not gonna lie to y'all. That sounds like that leads us down a path of a seth Rawlins and Ethan Page like and that does not sound intriguing enticing to me at all. I mean they can they can make it intriguing if they if they played the cards right, I hope so.
Speaker 4: He Yo, there's two bron two fears. It's fucking hilarious Christians.
Speaker 1: First off, let me give that to you.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say B and B enterprises. You know what I'm saying, throw back to the.
Speaker 5: Wire Brons, And I don't know how I think Jermaine came up with bronze and black and I just stuck with it.
Speaker 3: B and P. Yeah, because they always wearing black prestige worldwide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, worldwide.
Speaker 3: Man, I gotta pulls Instagram. It says who is a better fit in seth Rollin's new faction. Ricky Saint's got seventeen percent, Ethan Page got thirty three percent, somebody else got seventeen percent, and then why don't they have a name yet, also got thirty revolution. That's the name.
Speaker 1: God, I hope it ain't the name. It's probably gonna be the name. That's some goofy ship that that nigga will say.
Speaker 3: Type ship.
Speaker 1: Why Mixer, What do you think their name should be? That should be the next pole?
Speaker 3: All right, you're gonna they're gonna give us some bullshit.
Speaker 1: M this is the this is the Pentagon nigga.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what three before would be the parallelogram?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That one? Yeah, we the squad.
Speaker 3: So I have another question because, uh, this past Monday on Raw, as the show was closing out, we got another stare down between Cody and Seth. Why why they just won't jump this nigga? Cody, why keep looking at this nigga from a far whispering in his ear, walking away, and then just staring at this nigga, Like, nigga, jump, I'm a jump, but I don't want to jump because like we cool and I never beat you. But like, ever, what is the what is the end goal here? Like? Why these niggas keep doing this little tease of whatever they're doing. I don't know what they're doing, but they keep staring at each other and nobody's moving.
Speaker 5: Why they m h, they're just good in mine? Because I'm like, broth, you scared of it. I understand why you're scared of Coded because he beat your ass with a purple titty.
Speaker 1: So he beat your ass with one half of his body, going Nigga like that does something to him. Man, every time that nigga runs to the ring, he just leaves. It's just it's just like like like PTSD kicks it, like oh my god, he's like fuck, like he just he has to get out, he has to get away from him, Like I don't know what's going on. I started having flashbacks. So this nigga jumping off of the fucking hell and with what arm like that the worst time of his life.
Speaker 3: I d C says, because Seth is going to cash in on Cody for the w w E Championship. Everybody thinks he's gonna go for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Speaker 5: Without telling us he's going after the unisputed title. He has not even teased going after the world championship.
Speaker 2: Not once.
Speaker 1: He don't want that gun the problem, like oh he came out.
Speaker 3: No, no, you're right.
Speaker 5: He didn't like when Johnson, Jameson Johnson and Cody was face to face.
Speaker 2: He literally walked out, was like, hey buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah all the ship, Yeah that did happen. John Cena also claimed on SmackDown last week Seth Rollins will never cash in on me? Why why do you think that, sir?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Like, did he tell you that he texted that because.
Speaker 3: He understands that when I leave, he's all you got left? I'm like, wait, didn't you just say that last week about Logan Ball.
Speaker 2: It's a contradict him a lot.
Speaker 3: Tell y'all something, Can I tell y'all something? Seena might have sold me a ticket last week on SmackDown. He tried to like close the loop. He tried to close the loop on you know, the relationship with the Rock and it was really all of that. I just knew that I had to, you know, take take my take, my opportunity. You feel me, And I'm like, Okay, I get it, I get it, I get it, I get it. I he almost sold me a ticket, He almost told me a take almost him arguing backstage with Nick and all this and then popping back up out that you feel me, Like Sina was making it a point to like, you know, like this is my show. I'm finna, im finna. Let niggas know what it is. And I appreciated that you feel me. Now he's got to fight uh our truth.
Speaker 2: They don't know what.
Speaker 3: They want to call it our truth.
Speaker 2: They keep calling her all truth.
Speaker 3: Mhmm.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Ron? Have you seen our truth?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 2: Nigga's Ron killings?
Speaker 4: Have you seen Ron killings?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any of them. Jimmy was like, why are you talking to me? Because run killing?
Speaker 2: Someone said?
Speaker 5: On Tuesday someone said, run new u killing zu Zouski Like Minusuki Wow?
Speaker 4: Because of the hair cut, they get blocked?
Speaker 5: Yes, like yes, they got blocked. I'm like, thank you for the support, but that was me. That was so you didn't get blocked. Okay, Now mind you gott you gotta, you gotta put on time out for like five seconds.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going on with uh, Seth and Cody, this new collective that Seth has got. Yeah, put either one of them niggas in there. I don't give a fuck. But we've got the semifinals of the King of the Ring this week and next week, and I'm really intrigued by the parties that we have in our final eight across the board here because it's like anything can happen here and I feel like I would be surprised. So what we're looking at this Friday is Oscar versus Alexa Bliss, and then we're looking at Sammy's Ain versus Randy Orton. That's on Friday, and then next Monday we're looking at Jay Usso and Cody Coots and then also Jay Cargill versus Rock San Perez c J. How do you see his playing out for the semis of this tournament.
Speaker 1: Here, Simmis, I think the most intriguing matchup to me is that Jade and Rock saying matchup coming up.
Speaker 4: Man, this damn they can show you what direction the w W WII is gonna go in.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, because that prodigy shit ain't no, this ain't no nickname when it comes to fucking Rock said, like Rock said, is everything you need and more? But to watch this just in the labor she's been here, but j you's been here for about about a year and a half now, right year and a half coming up, she's been here.
Speaker 4: Give her take, Well it was Royal Rumble of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: She signed in October.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, so that fucking like just to see like her just that year and a half improvement that even though she was running around, aw, just fucking me dominating the shit.
Speaker 4: But you can just like I can literally see the improvement in her in.
Speaker 3: This last year and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah I can't.
Speaker 4: Maybe I can't.
Speaker 3: You can't, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can see the little nuances that they teach you at the fucking Performance Center. It's a little shit like you.
Speaker 1: Know, just like taking moves like rolling out the ring, like a little stuff like that that I can see, Like she looks better in the ring. She looks better in the ring leaps and bounds to me since back then. Like maybe because the Leondard do a lot more stuff like that that will help too. But I think that's gonna be intriguing. Like I can really care less about Cody and fucking J cuz, like, okay, what are you gonna do? Like I guess they couldn't co exist.
Speaker 3: Right, Like there's a no brainer.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The Sammy and Randy one, I feel like more intriguing than Cody and J because I don't expect Jay to win at all, he's done. But with Sammy and Randy, I don't know which one of these niggas could win because like I could see Sammy versus Cody in the finals, I could see Grandy versus Cody in the finals. What I cannot see in the finals is Sammy Ja Ja.
Speaker 4: Sami versus j would probably be the the more online.
Speaker 3: Wow like Jamie versus Randy. That just sounds off.
Speaker 2: You know, Ry gonna win, This is just a no brainer. Randy's one all he wants to, but he's gonna get that r k O.
Speaker 1: R K on right in the middle of the first year, ark that nigga. Why he's coming down, He's coming down the stairs.
Speaker 2: The man, he's gonna he's gonna keep r K on him and the kid.
Speaker 1: Go take the hat off. Lay and Oscar? What is the Oscar versus What was it that on Oscar versus who? Oscar gonna win?
Speaker 4: No matter?
Speaker 5: I think it's Oscar versus Alexa Bliss and Jay versus Thanks somebody else.
Speaker 4: I like Oscar in that matchup, Herb.
Speaker 2: I don't see Oscar versus Jade in the finals.
Speaker 4: That sounds like a k Quin and the Ring finals.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 4: Versus Ja, But Oscar versus Roxanne would be fucking so fire like.
Speaker 3: I think they're about to put the back together anyway.
Speaker 2: Yep, J is about to be j I'm more than the tag team guy Triple A is like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Nigga, grap the tag rope, Go grab the fucking tag rope.
Speaker 2: Nigga about that?
Speaker 1: About that? Please?
Speaker 4: I love you, Jay, but you know thats fun.
Speaker 3: You're fun.
Speaker 1: Definitely, man, that boy, that boy Jay got tape around his head about his ribs and ain't been favoring him ever since.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can appreciate them bringing back the gimmick of them being hurt.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like the uh you feel me?
Speaker 5: I like the rib tape, even though will Ospreys looked like a fucking headband.
Speaker 3: And not a not a not a bandage on a waist. Trainer. Nigga will Ospray ship irritated the funk out of my soul. I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I bet I see Kenny Omega out there with no tape around his fucking ribs. Niggas, your ship got abliterated. Niggas, h I think you should be in the iron lung.
Speaker 2: He should come out there now. He should come out there with a with an ostache and mask. Every time he tried to go for that terminator to dive.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 4: Kind of get that nigga ship bag crazy, all right?
Speaker 3: What else you guys want to talk about because we're an hour in and I ran out of topics clean.
Speaker 1: I think we just at about every time the way unless you want me to hear me, want to hear me? Fucking just disrespect over somewhere, like I'll.
Speaker 4: Do that for you.
Speaker 2: Like I'm being I'm being fucking Texas. I'm not watching that ship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, watch watch so it makes me feel good.
Speaker 2: Is exactly like, let me have a good time.
Speaker 5: And then when I think something, I think Jermaine told me the show might be over by the time Saturdays may have been start.
Speaker 2: I'm not going out of my way to watch that ship regardless.
Speaker 1: So it's not But that's it's gonna be one hundred and six hours, nigga, Like your niggas is.
Speaker 2: Ready, I'm ana. I'm gonna pack this.
Speaker 5: It's big enough, and I'm just gonna make sure I keep it full liquor, even though I'm pretty sure they probably won't let me bring it to the stadium. Nah, I might, I might, Uh, I might. I might have to just have money to put aside just for for water.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Eddie.
Speaker 3: You said I'll see you on Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Me and Gresha and I will be at all in so if anybody.
Speaker 5: That got a good deal on the trip too, we'll talk about when we get off there. But yeah, I kind a good.
Speaker 3: Deal in it.
Speaker 5: I was like, God, damn, let me and I'm just going off vibes. I wasn't even a lot of this was like accident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Well I'm with it though, many Again that's all I got. So you guys azing Uh. I think the episode that Gresh and c J did a couple of weeks ago, uh.
Speaker 2: Just got this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it will. So with that said, hopefully I'll feel about a lot better next week. What what what is next week? I feel like there's like predictions or like a pay per viewer or something.
Speaker 5: June that champion since next weekend June twenty eight, Yeah, this next weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't do predictions for that. But well we'll talk about it and do like a rundown the course. But yeah, Tasha, thank you so much for the kind words. I appreciate that I saw the tweet with the suggestions of things that I need that hot that's definitely on the bucket list. I'm telling you, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta text me vix is, slap it on your chest. I'm saying, rub on your face and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, before I came in here, I was standing over a steamer howel over my head for an hour.
Speaker 1: I get that.
Speaker 2: Mikis up right, man, my mom, you feel me?
Speaker 3: Anyways, stay tapped in, stay tuned in, and stay dangerous. I hope you'll have an amazing weekend. Follow the squad at the Enemies uh ship. See see how fucked up I am Public Enemies HQ. I just reverted back to six months ago when Ben was still on the show. Anyways, so Public Enemies Q on social media platforms saluted, then saluted.
Speaker 4: Cool job, everybody gotta get I love it.
Speaker 1: I got it now too.
Speaker 5: Man ship ship type ship Man, make sure y'all tap you to make sure y'all tap it to the champ forever champion.
Speaker 3: Just what you got going on?
Speaker 4: Man? Listen, I'm the champ still, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Listen, man, you been saying he's a champman, but if you ain't here the claiming prize and I'm just taking it again.
Speaker 4: So listen, I'm the champ again. So you follow me at Yeah that's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Underscored that's underscored me with two e's on the twitch and three's on the grizz am no Church Moji and yeah man, yeah feel better.
Speaker 5: G man, my guy, and you you know what it tapping with me on Apological was black as always. It's your boy at his crush he always crush everywhere else part every two.
Speaker 2: Whatever we don't talk about here, we'll talk about their vice versa. You know the deal.
Speaker 5: We whether wherever you decide to tune in to hear our voices, we got we got you covered because hey, we are unapologetically ourselves.
Speaker 3: Y'all take care of y'arselves.
Speaker 1: Let's get your teams.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Graham everywhere, like, make sure y'all go tap in with Black Wrestling. But until next week, salute to y'all. Take care of yourselves and each other.
Speaker 1: Some of you're gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob.
Speaker 4: Some of you don't belong in a category.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: Would say no.
Speaker 3: When I get nervous, I tell the truth