Speaker 1: Waiting on you.
Speaker 2: Good time to start conversation.
Speaker 1: Ray as I hit, I didn't know you hit the button, you bastard.
Speaker 3: It was a stealth button pressure.
Speaker 2: Sure, what did I say?
Speaker 1: No intro video? This guy? You think you can just February first.
Speaker 2: I hope Kirk I wasn't has some twins. You know it was gonna be going for cople months, but always back. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to the fourth annual twenty twenty five movie Draft. I am the R and D trass now and I'm joined by.
Speaker 1: On the better luck this year kirkleb Batzer.
Speaker 3: Hey I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Do you feel the field? Say the field?
Speaker 2: Yes, Ladies and gentlemen, this is the fourth annual. So up until this point, Taylor had won every year on twenty two twenty twenty three because he had Avatar and then Barbon and Hire. But we do have a new winner. And funny enough, Taylor, you won two years a row, but this time you are in last place. So we will get there. But the breaks this is of course, yeah, this is the movie draft. What we do is we're all going to draft ten movies and the winners based upon the box office over base and what do we think that people are gonna go and see what their heart are in cash? Just like the video game draft, if a movie gets delayed, that's it. It's dead. You've lost a pick. That's it. We don't we don't do the rebuffer. So this is you gotta be a bit more careful with your picks here, and you never know, we have to go further out some delays. Like last year none of us had Majuana, massive billion dollar movie that had because it just wasn't even an out. So you never know. There's lots of things that can go wrong. But yes, Tailfield, you've finished with two point five billion. You a Joker to Joker folio do Kung Fu Panda? Which Joker Too is your number. I haven't confirmed it, but I am very certain that that's the lowest number one pick of all time because Joker Folio do two hundred and seven million. I'm just gonna round up and down Kung Fu Panda at five hundred and forty seven million, Sonic three at four hundred and sixty three million, Ghostbusters two hundred million, which I thought was quite low for Ghostbusters. Yeah, Alien wrongless three hundred and fifty million, craving the Hunter fifty nine million dollars. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: My strays pick for the year.
Speaker 2: That's your strays pick. Yeah, Twisters at three hundred and seventy two million, Tarot at forty nine million, Fuck, Tarot, Tarot, Tarot tart. I don't know this is that was your third last pick. So Transformers won at one hundred and twenty eight million, and then the Strangers at forty seven million, So that's where you were falling. Just swiftly behind you at two point seven billion, was mister patz Or start off on heavy June two, seven hundred and fifty million, Good Haul Venom three four hundred and seventy four million, Furiosa won seventy four million, Fall by Ballerina dead pick, so it didn't Yeah, it didn't get anything there La eighty or two at four hundred and sixty one million, the fall Guy at one hundred and eighty one million, if at one hundred and eighty four million, Smile at one thirty eight million, Border Lance at thirty two million. At the first moment at fifty three so you started like your first thing's good glad here dune Venom, But then the last five they're really tough on you.
Speaker 1: That's a good slope on that chart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is at beating you guys in third or second place. My whole billion is Dylan Muss at three point seven billion dollars. He had to spible Meat four at nine hundred and seventy million inside out, which was one point six billion dollars.
Speaker 3: That's like half my overall earnings. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just those two alone almost Beatle Juice Beetle Juice at four hundred and fifty one million, Mickey seventeen dead, Garfield two fifty four million, Lord of the Rings where we hear him twenty million.
Speaker 3: That one hurts, That one's a stab in the gut.
Speaker 2: Bob Marley won Love at one hundred and seventy six million, Challengers at ninety six million, which is always crazy because to me, I felt like, because I didn't see Chlengers in theater, I missed as busy. I feel like when Challengers came out, everybody was fucking talking about that movie, but really like like a small like not small group, but like like a small amount of people saw it, you know, like even your next pick, Civil War at one twenty seven, Like more people saw Civil War than Challengers, which I would not think. I feel like more people have seen Challengers, but then then you had Argyle at ninety six, the same thing, Argyle Big Bomb, same as Challengers, just the budget.
Speaker 3: But uh, the Challengers was my heart pick going into it.
Speaker 2: I think did better than Mickey or four Yeah Borlands too, So Challengers to me feel similar to like Sulburn though where like like Sulpurn didn't make a lot of money at.
Speaker 1: All, it didn't. No, it was a huge Everyone was talking about that movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess yeah, because that came out remember Christmas streaming, So that's why it's huge because it came out Christmas week. Everyone's home, they're watching Barry King and slurp up some cum. So four point five billion for your boy here raining and defending. You know what, I'm very excited. I don't want to jinx it, but the Comic Con draft. I won the video game draft, I won the Marvel draft, and I've won the movie draft. I got the hat trick on right now. If I get the ComicCon draft, I'm like the fanols. I got all the drafts, but I'm probably gonna lose it. Now. I've screwed myself. But I had Dead Pul Maulverine at one point three billion, I Godzill x Kong at five hundred and seventy two million, My King Yeah, I know, Kingdom Flam apes three ninety seven million, which I feel is a little lower than I would have liked. But A Quiet Place at two sixty one, Mufassa at six hundred and fifty four, a movie that started as a bomb but has grown, Madam Webb at ninety seven million, Bad Boys four at four hundred million.
Speaker 1: My gosh, four hundred for Bad Boys four.
Speaker 2: People love those Bad boys, saw eleven dead, So I got this four point five with a dead movie. Everybody. I'm just saying good year because Vasa and this other pick, Wicked.
Speaker 1: Did Taylor have all of his movies released? And he came in last?
Speaker 2: Yes he did, he did.
Speaker 3: Don't have to rub it in.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry he someone brought it up or oh I was dyling? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I yeah, the movies released and last sorry todays. Uh, here's what I think. Really put me over Wicked part one seven and twenty two million, So I'm happy about that pick. And then Me and Girls at one hundred and four million. So there we go, Lais and gentlemen. So that was last year. This is this year. Let's get that wheel spin and make older level.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're spinning already.
Speaker 2: Please, O'll be third.
Speaker 1: I don't want there right on the name too.
Speaker 4: So Traves Is gonna probably hate me the most for this because don't pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta get the order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was already.
Speaker 3: He was very I was locked and loaded.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hite you for nothing. There's lots of great picks, and I think there's lots of movies that also are like a crap shoot, Like, there's tons of movies to hear that. Who knows. Okay, good, Okay, take one snake.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm in the dreaded third Spot travel room.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, thank you, all right, Taylor, unleash on me.
Speaker 4: So we were doing our movie preview and you're sharing numbers for the specific film. I was thinking, you know what, I'm going to make a note of this in case I come first. I could pick it because I like the chances and if this bites me in the ass, then it'll bite me in the ass. But I'm gonna go with Michael as my first pick. Because I think that even when I was just doing some research, it was like, oh yeah, this could do like seven hundred k to h K million millions.
Speaker 2: Sorry Michael, A million dollars.
Speaker 3: Million dollar movie right there.
Speaker 2: I think it's a good pick. I would have picked at first, because I still think it could be a billion. But I think there's lots of iffness and it's had a lot of production issues. Apparently it's like in production hell right now. So there's a chance hasn't even come out this year.
Speaker 3: But as soon as someone makes a pick, and then Travis comes in with all this like counter evidence.
Speaker 2: Just immediately because they shot a whole third act based on something that they were not allowed to shoot on due to lawsuits.
Speaker 3: I don't think the audience cares about that stuff, though. I think they see the movie.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying why it was, why it could be delayed. They show a third act, and then legal is like, you can't show any of this. You made a deal with the defendant that you can't publicize this. So like, oh fuck, so they got to reshoot a bunch. That's what I mean, not saying that. That's why I think it'll be a billion. People are gonna go out, but.
Speaker 3: They'll just get some AI to make the third act. It'll be fine, well happy.
Speaker 2: All right, mister Pimichael's I think it's good. It's that's that's one of those wicked mufasso.
Speaker 4: One October is a long ways away. I feel good about it.
Speaker 2: Yep, perfect, it's mister Pats or mister me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna learn from the powerhouse that is the animated sequels that's hit us recently. I'm gonna go Zootopia as my botopes.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Are you writing the jobs, Taylor? I am writing to thank you, Thank you, mister Nope. Man, we appreciate ites. Now you can write yours down down.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna write mine down. So this movie could get delayed, It's been delayed many times before. But if it doesn't, it's gonna be the biggest movie.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 3: I'm going Avatar, fire and ass let's walk it in.
Speaker 4: Ye see it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely not. I will not be part of the box office records that it breaks, but I will happily watch them from the sideline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so yeah, Dylan Kirk, when you took my actual one and two, Michael wasn't it, but Taylor good the number three, No, it was like seven or eight looks like, so yeah, it was in there. But okay, So I think this movie's coming out. They're filming reshoots right now. It's listed for twenty twenty six, so I'm gonna pick it. The animated version just made a billion, so I think the live action Mulwana movie uh has chance to make some good money. I think the Disney movies are always hit or missed, but CLEARLYMANA two which is just like I enjoyed it. It's a fine, just fun adventure made a billion dollars. People want to see more, Wanna says. I mean, I think live action rock people will be curious to see him doing the singing and with the hair. Like, I think there's tons of fun to be had there. So yeah, I'm gonna go with Mwana. And then you know, this is pretty high. But you know what last year I was iffy on it. Clearly the mic or clearly the answer is there, and clearly I'm thinking Michael too. No. Uh, to make my happy, I'm gonna pick Wicked for Good or whatever the hell it's called. But Wicked Part two, Uh, Yeah, I'm gonna go with that because last year was like I'll pick this just in case. It was huge. It was bigger than I thought it was gonna be. And now I think there's gonna be more people to watch it at home, get on board, want to be a part if they miss it the first time. So I'm gonna say Wicked Too could end up being a billion So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rightio, good, good first round there, thank you? Okay, where do I want to go next? I think I might take a bit of a gamble here. Oh but I think it could be a gamble that works out for me. And you know, I've watched three movies this week with this particular actor. He is one of my favorites, the great Jack Black. I'm going for the Minecraft movie here. Yeah, kids eat that shit up. They are gonna go see this movie. Maybe some adults will eat it up.
Speaker 1: To do.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be a good movie. No, but do I think it's gonna destroy that box office? I think so?
Speaker 4: Okay, real quick? Higher lower than Borderland's box office? Oh way higher?
Speaker 3: Yeah, way, No one gives a heck about Borderlines.
Speaker 2: No, I think Minecraft to me is gonna not bomb for me. It's just a question of like it's like the Wicked Thing and move offs. It's like, hey, how well will it? How well will do because I think it could still be really bad quality wise, but I think people will come out. But just question of, okay, how much people come out. So I'm glad dy don't have. I'm glad someone has it because I know someone would have, but like it could be a good sleeper number two pick.
Speaker 3: So I mean, rarely am I excited to pick a video game movie, but you know, I love Minecraft, so I'm happy to have this one on my list, even if the movie itself is not something I'm particularly excited for.
Speaker 2: What were the three other Jack Black movies you watched this week?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I watched The School of Rock, I watched Tenacious D, and The Pick of Destiny I actually watched because I didn't have internet for a few days. I was just watching stuff. So I watched that, and then I watched it with the commentary track with Jack Black and Kyle Gas, and then I watched it again with the commentary track with the director. And then what was the other one that I watched? It was something else? It was can Calm, He's great in that movie. He is great movie. I've not seen Brutalist.
Speaker 2: I think that, to me is maybe his best role because it's the least like him, and I think he's very good in that movie.
Speaker 3: But the shots when like the crazy shit's happened, he's just out there filming. Oh, it's so good. It's so good. I haven't watched that movie in a long time. That was a good rewatch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, mister Patsir, mister me, I really wish I had my two back to back picks right now, Like my resent can't have him. That's not the they we're living in. I'm gonna go with my heart here. I'm gonna it's kind of a risk, but hopefully one that pays off. I'm gonna go with the How to Train Your Dragon Live action movie, the hard pick. I think that that movie is gonna be either Yeah, I don't know. I don't see a world that it doesn't take like a really yeah, like close to a billion number. So yeah, no, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: I think I could have left it.
Speaker 1: For later on judging by your guys' reactions, but you never know. And that that's like a heart pick, where like if it did pop Off and one of you guys had it. I think I would have been sour, but so yeah.
Speaker 3: He was like made my fourth tier. Okay, I think for a heart pick. I totally approve of that pick.
Speaker 2: I swear when I did search as date, the post or anything didn't come at all. So you're right, it's out next year. But I don't know how I.
Speaker 1: Shadow banned it. You know, I didn't want I saw a.
Speaker 3: Trailer for it, right, So is there a trailer road? Yeah, a teaser at least I didn't know there was a guy. He was brushing the dragons.
Speaker 1: Exactly like the animated one. It's basically.
Speaker 2: Right there in the Snaws. Okay, you know what that was?
Speaker 3: No bar home alone, of course, yeah.
Speaker 2: Hit he pretending to get hit Let's get them? Yeah, okay, go, but bit didn't work.
Speaker 3: I think it was good, Taylor, What do you got there?
Speaker 4: That was definitely gonna be my next pick?
Speaker 3: Cool? Okay, really, I'm glad you god you guys had that.
Speaker 4: I think that's a seven nine er to a billion dollar movie easily. I think it's gonna be super popular.
Speaker 2: I think billion people that have kids now, so it's the same thing if they want to see it and then take their kids to see it. You know. It's like yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I I really don't know where this is gonna go, but I'm just gonna put on my list because I want to have it Jurassic World or birth I don't know where it's gonna be because I mean that last trilogy was a three billion dollar Each one did a billion, So where's this gonna go? I really have no idea. So if Dominion can make a billion dollars after falling Kingdom, then maybe this will make a billion dollars out of Dominion.
Speaker 2: Like as a newscast though you had Laura Durna and Sam neil Back and Jeff Golden right, yeahs commings and this time you just have Marshallie and like the Hybrid scargo, so I.
Speaker 1: Retardo the Hybrid scard shows.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the AI trailer for it?
Speaker 3: So there was a couple of Kirkland does get fooled by those AI trailers? He'd be a good market.
Speaker 2: A couple of weeks a couple of weeks ago, people are trying to say that the Jurassic World teas are leaked and it was an AI thing and It's like at one point, like just like.
Speaker 1: Looks like everybody you know, it's it's it's it looks like bad Ai is it?
Speaker 3: Scargo just clawing away from a diner.
Speaker 2: Behind and her face starts to slowly turn into a raptor. It's great, It's really good. I was hoping Tayor hadn't seen it, but he did. Oh no, I could believe. I was when I was listen that newscast, and.
Speaker 3: I love just the descent into madness because like it took me, Taylor a couple of seconds of being like, wait, wait, this is this is weird, this kind.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, when I heard the pizza bit and I had to go search the picture like this was real.
Speaker 1: You listen to the episode, I was like convinced to make the pizza bed Okay, I was yeah.
Speaker 2: Five minutes later You're like, I shouldn't made that bad.
Speaker 1: It'll be It'll be worth it. You know, we'll bookeey my eyes up while I'm watching the show.
Speaker 2: All right, Taya, that's time.
Speaker 4: I think I I'm gonna go with Rick Strange, the movie The Musical.
Speaker 2: Madness of Nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna take a chance with this one, and I'm gonna go with Lelo and Stitch live action. Damn, I forgot about the mum.
Speaker 2: I'm rusty. Yeah, No, that's a good one. I think that has the same thing as how Trade and Draine. I think there's a lot of parents that like and kids just love like Gwen and Logan like, have not watched Stitch that much, but when you see Stitch, they love like Stitches just a lovable guy, you know.
Speaker 1: So I feel like it's like a bet your Disney character. Maybe it's a spicy.
Speaker 2: This is what becomes a tier, you know.
Speaker 1: But yeah, okay, I likely Listitch a lot. I just feel like it's not spoken about in the same vein as some of the other live action adaptations, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that one has a little bit more risk factor, but it has really high potential. So a nice solid pick.
Speaker 1: Pats back to me, a Okay, my next one would have been Jurassic World. There, Taylor, So there you go. We kind of trade. We kind of traded and picked. No, you can keep your Dinos. I'm gonna take uh, I'm gonna take our new face of DC or Superman.
Speaker 2: I was wondering when yeah, that was my next pick.
Speaker 1: Not super confident on what's gonna happen there, but uh, over five hundred.
Speaker 2: I think you're good now after those, I think after a Jurassic and F four, I off the Internet's Internet, but I feel like that really cemented, Like Okay, that's gonna get the stuff there. But it's funny. Just look at this, like i'd have to go back. I don't know the last time. So what's that? Overall one two, three, ninth for a superhero fun I feel like that's usually record. Yeah, usually in the first row we have someone as their number one pick. So it's interesting that the comb up movies are like, eh, I don't know they're gonna do, and I legitmate, Like you could tell me to me Superman is like Wicked, where you can tell me that makes a billion and I could believe it. But you could also tell me that like stumbles and falls and I could believe it. So that thing. Maybe we'll be dumb and be like, oh fuck, Superman is the biggest movie year and we should have picked it earlier. But no, that's I agree, it's a good pick.
Speaker 1: I mean Taylor got Barbenheimer in Hindsight, right, which is just fretty started that we allowed that to happen.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and I thought it was dumb. I'm like, that's not gonna happen, so yeah.
Speaker 3: I will keep that train going and grab Fantastic four.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, damn.
Speaker 3: A little more risk factor on that one, no doubt, but once again high potential.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what I'm looking at right here the two last comic book movies a franchise I had lots of success, but as iffy, and then another movie that the track record is iffy as well. I'm gonna let me just do one last check. I just want to see date wise what this is around, just because that will maybe confirm Let's see here, I'll be done. Let's see. So there's nothing out until the Minecraft movie. Okay, I'm I is also risky because I think the trailers look like complete dog shit and you never know all these goes, but I think I actually don't know.
Speaker 4: Long shit, he's probably.
Speaker 2: Too long, you know what. No, I'm gonna I'm gonna pick Mission impossibly eight. I was not even gonna pick that. I'm gonna do that. The reason it's risky, though, is because the last one start as sumble, but I think with them calling it Final Reckoning.
Speaker 3: The fucking worst title of all time.
Speaker 2: It's not great, but I think they're really gonna play up when we get closer. Hey, you want to see Tom cruise one more time? Mission impossible? This is the chance? Even Tom like, is this the last one? He's like, I don't know, you have to see. I don't want to give you any surprises, like, because they're gonna kill him. I'm imagining like when you just see.
Speaker 3: About as dead as John Wick in chapter four.
Speaker 4: I think it's what happens when.
Speaker 3: We get chapterrified though, what happens like, I mean, he's not dead at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but I think they are going to go heavy handed on the This could be your last time seeing Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt, and I think that will help and we'll see. I also think the other pick I was thinking someone might not take right now, So maybe I'm wrong. Oh wait, I got a double, don't I I'm an idiot? Okay, what the fuck am I doing here? I'm gonna pick some of white Ah, that.
Speaker 3: Was my next pick.
Speaker 2: I think there's still a chance because I think it looks awful and I think it's gonna be awful, like I don't think it's gonna review well, like I think it's and I think people Galaga Dot has some controversial stuff. Rachel Zigler has some controversial stuff.
Speaker 4: The Door's gonna bring that movie down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fun Police. I think the drawers, how they went from being actors to like taking the actors out and then making them cgi high monsters. It's just like, I think there's so much working against this movie that I just have to hope that the like the parents and the moms want to be Like, I want to see snow White because when of the classics, right, where a Little Mermaid? Though I think it's something like five hundred million, but still not as because I would have thought. I thought Little Mermaid would have been higher up. So these Disney live action movies are really a coin flip nowadays. It could also bomb. So I'm gonna pick snow White. I could regret it, but uh, that's the next one I feel most comfortent on. So snow White and Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning.
Speaker 3: Very good, very good? All right, four pick here. I'm gonna be honest, I'm past like my guaranteed clean picks, Like I'm into the uh into the streets at this point.
Speaker 2: Looking for strange.
Speaker 3: This one is a risk for sure, but the last movie has like a very respectable like three almost four hundred million. I'm gonna go with Now You See Me three.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it's a good sleeper pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the second one. Yeah, like I said, a lot higher than I would have expected.
Speaker 2: Tell you mad about that? I feel you were eyeing that and.
Speaker 4: No, you can have it, okay.
Speaker 2: I just know you like those movies, so fair luck this year, creaking fats.
Speaker 4: This is my pick.
Speaker 1: It is us, It's my turn. Now I'm gonna I'm gonna take the F one movie here. I think this could bomb. But F one is just such a global thing that I feel like this could be like a surprise pick with like a lot of I don't know, people from across the globe going out to uh purchase tickets to support You're.
Speaker 2: Gonna push it hard. The only thing that makes me wonder because it is getting released theatrically, but it is still an Apple movie, so I'm just wondering how long they keep it there. It all depends on how much of a hit it is, right, But like it is an Apple movie, but Yeah, that's gonna be interesting. You're right. It could be top gun director too, could be a surprise hit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I don't know. I wasn't really impressed by the trailer, but uh, I mean just following F one. I feel like when they were filming this, it was like, oh yeah, the new F one movie, Like it was just really like spoken about, and uh yeah. It always surprised me how much of a following F one has. So hopefully that'll back the numbers, right, No Grand Turismo, you know, but we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's got a hobvier, so it's gotta be better than Grand Turismo.
Speaker 1: You know, it's good cas.
Speaker 4: I am going to go with two animated films here, now, I know. My first one is Eli.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 4: I know, Elemental was not the most hottest of Pixar films to come on the box office, but I.
Speaker 2: Think it had a big comeback story though, So it did.
Speaker 4: That's that's the thing. I kind of made a second second win, I guess you could say. But I feel I feel like Ello might be good for a pick.
Speaker 3: Like Ruben over here with these puns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my next one is gonna be the bad guys too. I never saw the first one, but apparently got good pick, pretty good reviews, and that one made like like two to three hundred something million at the box office, So I think this one being probably gonna make a little bit more than that, especially because it's got people excited for and looking forward to it. So I think both of those have a chance to some success.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should watch it. It's a good, fun like heist movie.
Speaker 1: So that's my list, Kirkling back to you, spec to me already holy ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was fast fast.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, so we are in the weeds here, ladies and gentlemen. Mister mister Dylan must already said it. Let's go fucking oh god, let's go fucking hold on, let me do a google, Kirkham, Patzer.
Speaker 2: Let's go fucking.
Speaker 4: Only five in here, Kirkland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like there's still some stuff that's not Oh I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure there is. But my list, you know, I'm gonna take the Smurfs movie musical July. There you go.
Speaker 2: Rihanna's in it, so.
Speaker 1: Girl gone bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anime and drive shut.
Speaker 1: It's zero to sixty if we play five, you got the keys f yay.
Speaker 3: Me next thay. Yeah, all right, I'm just gonna grab Captain America, damn it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not gonna be as high as the previous ones, but you know, it's a Marvel movie and get like, I just look at tracking. Apparently tracking is ninety million. That's Challengers right there in one weekend, so you know, and then you got a few weeks of that. Not much out in this timeframe, I think. So I think it'll do some good numbers. Maybe three hundred million for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was at least yeah, no, that's a good one. I'm picking Thunderbolts next. I was hoping I was gonna get the Thunderbolt's cap want you Punch? But now I took that little Marvels duo. Yeah, so I'll take think the same thing. I think that's a I think both Cap and Thunderbolts are like four hundred million. I think around like a minimum if not. Got some issues. So those are all gone. Now I'm into the like what the wee hours? Yeah, it's like a lot. What do I think it's gonna be a breakout? It's just like a lot of tough stuff. Let me do again, let me do a search. What is this buy so it's April. My character? Is this movie still coming out this year? Mm hmm. I don't think I was gonna draft it, but I just like that the resurrection of Christ and Milk gives a movie and then for plot plot kept under wraps. It's like I think the titles, I think it gets you there. I don't know how I feel about this, but I'm gonna say, let's hope for a ghetto effect it has a big break. I'm gonna say Sinners. I'm gonna hope that it's a really you know that Hailey Steinfeld clip keeps trending and going around people you know in love with her. So I'm hoping it's gonna have like a get effec where I don' think it'snn be as good as get Out, but maybe it's just like a great horror movie that, oh have you seen Sinners? You gotta see Sinners. I think people like Michael b I like, I love all those trailers. I think I think it's gonna be a great movie. So that's my hope, is that the word of mouth will carry it to get other people to be, like, you know what, you should check out Sinners. It's two weeks before Thunderbolt, so it has some times and it has a horror movie, so it's a bit different. So I'm hoping here. But yeah, now I'm definitely more in the like, Okay, let's see how this movie does instead of like Sinners. It's like, ah, for sure, like yeah, a little if you'll those, but yeah, Sinners, I'll go with that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: That was high up on my contenders at this point. That goes back to me. I was looking up this one and now getting mixed information this Looney Tunes movie. Is this already a come out or is it too come out still?
Speaker 2: I think it's two to come out. I don't think it has come out yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, just like at festivals or something weird like that, maybe I think so. Yeah, cal scoop up that one. It's called The Day the Earth Blew Up a Looney Tunes movie. Is the full title there. I don't really know. Maybe it'll maybe it'll blow up at the box office. That's what I'm open for.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pats are back to me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take one of my picks from last year and go with the Ballerina, the one that never came Mmmm.
Speaker 3: I think she'll show up for you this year.
Speaker 1: I think this year she's on her way and hopefully she's bringing big numbers.
Speaker 2: Can you please say the full title of the movie?
Speaker 3: Sorry, John Wick.
Speaker 2: Story from the World of John Wick.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, sorry, oh from okay, let me from the world of John Wick. Of John World of John Wick. Oh colon Okay, Ballerina ballerina okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Like thunderbolts too, with all.
Speaker 3: The right type over here.
Speaker 1: That's all right type man.
Speaker 3: That's like one of the greatest games at all times.
Speaker 4: Of the year.
Speaker 3: One wins game of the year the game boards.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Pops us over to mister Field.
Speaker 1: Two picks back to back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now I feel in the weeds and the reds uh. Okay, I think I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go oh not laugh when he says is it's a risky laugh.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna do a Mortal Kombat too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I was wondering if someone picked that up, because I'm very curious how that's gonna do. Because remember in COVID, because that was HBO Max's biggest No, I'm just saying streaming though wise, it did well. That was their biggest movie.
Speaker 1: On Max, but it didn't get a theatrical release, right it did, Oh it did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I made eighty four million, but again right, yeah, it's streaming numbers. So that's what I'm curious now this go round, non streaming. You gonna wear cast.
Speaker 1: Two times everything, Taylor, They're doubling everything, double the fun.
Speaker 2: I'm very cue that that one of the could go either way. It could maybe a big hit or just like still rock eighty four million.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh shit, well we'll have to see with that one my next one. Oh god, Oh I'm torn between two choices here for this because I feel your heart. It could really really bomb.
Speaker 3: We've had to prephase a lot of our picks with this movie might bomb, but I'm gonna pick it anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh like that's what I do.
Speaker 3: Livelvtile market out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Since COVID, I feel like it's not as easy nowadays to predict what's gonna do well, so that's what makes it interesting.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I think I'm this one's probably just a safe pick just to get me at least a few hundred million, So I'm gonna say twenty eight years later.
Speaker 2: Oh thank goodness.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: There's another one that reaction. I thought, there's another one he is going for. He's he's saying some things I didn't like that I found so that that hasn't that has potential to break out too. I'm not saying it's a fat.
Speaker 4: Pickre it does. I'm thinking it's gonna be like a three hundred million around there if I'm lucky. Maybe.
Speaker 2: I think it also has the chance to be like Blade Runner though, and then come out and be like, oh not, Actually, too many people wanted more twenty years later, like I want it. But like when Blade Runner the sequel came out, it's like, oh, it bombed again, you know?
Speaker 1: So yeah, Kirklin, Mmm, how when he picks me up off two or three?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 1: You have four more picks? Oh my gosh, it's basically eight. Okay, I'm gonna take the SpongeBob movie search for square fans. You know, in the last you look in.
Speaker 4: The box office history of the previous ones.
Speaker 1: Four billion dollars? So, uh a quarter bill? Oh yeah, what's it? That last one? Sponge out of water?
Speaker 2: Oh? Three? That's great? What do you give me a ship?
Speaker 4: I saw much lower box office thought he had him dead to right.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna be moretal klombat.
Speaker 4: So I see one sixty two million? What you say?
Speaker 1: Are you saying there's some multipliers online?
Speaker 2: Are you looking at domestic maybe though, like that could maybe look at worldwide? Yeah? The number, but there's old draft. He's just looked at domestic.
Speaker 4: Lifetime gross one sixty two.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me go to the number three five wouldn't say using the numbers? Okay, what is the name of the full last movie that came out for.
Speaker 1: SpongeBob, SpongeBob movie, Sponge out of Water?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's take a look here.
Speaker 3: It's not even called SpongeBob SquarePants, just SpongeBob.
Speaker 1: Movie, SpongeBob movie.
Speaker 3: Whoa crazy shout out to uh whatever happens pants?
Speaker 2: Who costs Marvel Alliance? Because the numbers is a great website. Okay, So Sponge out of Water? Right? Worldwide gross three hundred and eleven million, Taire, you're looking at domestic. Domestic is one sixty two, So that's what you're looking at too.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Kirkland, you gotta get then.
Speaker 2: My pick, Taylor, the search for square pants is it doll.
Speaker 3: Left, tailor or three?
Speaker 1: Now I'm taking SpongeBob here, good fit Kirkland, thank you.
Speaker 4: All right over to me.
Speaker 3: I don't think this first one reviewed very well, but it somehow passed three hundred million. From what I'm seeing here, I'm going Five Night at Freddy's sequel.
Speaker 1: Oh, I forgot made that much money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know how, but it did.
Speaker 2: And the thing that was crazy about that is that was on Peacock the same day. That's when those rare.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was huge, and they're not doing that again this time they're gonna put that baby only.
Speaker 2: No, that's a good pick.
Speaker 1: I didn't even look up the box office because it just assumed it was a bomb. That's how little faith I hadn't that.
Speaker 2: No, that could be happening right there. That's a good one. Oh right.
Speaker 3: I don't actually when is that coming out, because there's suppose that's a risk.
Speaker 2: November twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean, if if there's a movie you rush out, it's Five Night at Freddy's.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's just a line through it. Where I'm looking it is.
Speaker 2: Just asked, is it October though?
Speaker 4: December Freddy Dad? December fifth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh I hate that, But you know what, I'll stick with it.
Speaker 2: But hey, nos Fhratu made tons of money at December and that's a horror movie, so that could be the nos Paratu of this year, right, So, and that's a bit more family warranted.
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping that five Night is gonna be the nos Parratu of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: It ends the same way with who's Pete again? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Pete?
Speaker 3: Looking sorry, mister Paul Paul Dan, No, not Paul Dan and Paul Tradees, Paul.
Speaker 2: Lawrance and Josh Hutchinson Josherson till new saw os Fratu right, absolutely, Okay, it just ends the same way with like the bear on top of him and like when the you know, the dying is happening, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Funny, He's just like I was looking for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be back in three nights.
Speaker 3: Over to Travis Snell for a two back to back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll make this quick because I have a lot of other picks that I could do. But then we're in the really like, oh boy, don't know how this is gonna go. So I'm gonna go the conjuring last rites. I'm gonna assume I thought that's what you're talking about, Taylor. I mean to assume because they're making it. The last one, The Conjuring Too, made like three hundred something million, and then the last one, Dylan's favorite, The Devil Made Me Do It was just an HBO Max movie. So again it was conjured so or it was COVID, so we don't know how, but people come out for those movies, like Taylor forgot, like the last Insidious movie was the biggest one. Yeah, and that movie is shit. I don't want to say shit, it's just fine. So like that's the thing where they these the movies in the Conjuring verse, just they make money, and especially with them being like this is the last time you'll see Patrick Wilson vere for like, I think it'll I think it could get to three hundred. So yeah, I'm gonna pick Conjuring Last Rites, and then I'm gonna pick Karate Kid Legends my next pick. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm just hoping that people that really like Cobra Kai are gonna show up for this. You got Jackie Chan back, and I'm hoping there's something there. But I also canna see this being a movie no one cares about me, Like, yeah, that's not the Netflix show. So yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Uh off Macho the original Karate Kids in the Easter Macho.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So Karate Kid and Conjuring great.
Speaker 3: DOOKI a great duo there. Yeah, I'm gonna grab a movie by the name of Well, let me see the release date on this. I just want to make sure it's not gonna get kicked.
Speaker 2: Dylan is on his eighth pick right now. Everyone's about to do their eighth pick.
Speaker 3: I hate this. I always google things like a twenty twenty four movie, but it's just because it premiere, like you know, at the festivals.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: But did this movie come out? Is another question I have here. Okay, has Paddington in Peru released? Or is this a twenty twenty five movie? I hate Google. It doesn't answer these questions for me.
Speaker 2: I swear it's a twenty I swear it hasn't come out yet because I was looking at.
Speaker 4: But I saw that had some box office earnings or whatever, which confused me too.
Speaker 2: You were thirteenth it might.
Speaker 3: Be so it looks like it may be released in the UK but nowhere else. But it's already got ninety three million apparently, so that seems a little us to pick that, I guess.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, because that's the UK coming out.
Speaker 3: Okay, so as long as no one else is allowed to pick that, I will not go with that one.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 3: I don't know. This one burned me last time, but I don't think it's gonna burn me again. I'm picking up Mickey seventeen once again.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Fuck, I kind of forgot about that.
Speaker 3: I really don't know how that one's gonna do, to be honest, it's a big wild card. But I since I'm also hopeful for the movie itself and it's coming up pretty soon, I think, so some guaranteed money in the bank, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Paddington Just to go back to this, it came out in November, and UK, South Africa and Sweden and Russia. It all came out last strange, So there you go.
Speaker 3: So when it looks because it's already at ninety with just those locations, like, once it's done, it's run, it's probably gonna be pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, making sent that's a that's an interesting one. That's when I hope is like a surprise hip but also cold just eat lost Ship. So that's that's what's that's curious about it. So but I'm I can't wait. All right, Kirkland, you still got three more picks.
Speaker 3: Buckle up.
Speaker 1: It's looking rough for your boys. I'm gonna take this movie even coming out.
Speaker 4: I can't take Paddington believe that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the fucking working Man boys, I'm taking steth from here. Double down on the Beekeeper the Beekeeper sequel. Some movie is called The working Man or is it called Beekeeper. I'm confused working the Workingmen.
Speaker 2: From the world.
Speaker 3: Probably I'll take.
Speaker 1: I'll take between one and this, just.
Speaker 2: Make Beekeeper two. I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: I have no idea I think should Yeah it's weird, but alright, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there better be a Taylor Kirkland review again.
Speaker 1: That was a fun time. I'll just call it my dad and his buddy, same same feater viewing experience.
Speaker 2: I'm already watching it on f Movies right now.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Hey, don't release the source of thats coming on?
Speaker 2: Sleep that up. You said that already on the review. You said you said, you guys are in the party lot to the door, remind me of things, And then you're like, yeah, my dad's friend was like, I'm gonna go home and watch that again. You sold your dad's friend. Now, being the legal streamer.
Speaker 1: I never said say it's Rick strange. Fuck I did say it, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Taylor, he got too. I know, he got some golden there. He got something that we didn't think about all of a sudden. Man, we didn't know Autar five was also coming out.
Speaker 1: The Penguin Lessons. It is it is with that the what the Penguin Lessons look at us.
Speaker 2: There's what we called the thing. Oh yeah, tak me some porn.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna go. Uh you know it's Predator bad Lass. It's saying it's supposed to be November twenty twenty five, So damn it.
Speaker 2: He came up with it. Fuck it is. I would have picked that way sooner.
Speaker 4: Fuck I think, uh oh, there's there's a lot of hype with Romulus and with Prey. I mean, Predator is definitely back in theaters too. I mean this is just, uh, it's got potential to take at least a few million. Good Old Dan back in the director's seat for it.
Speaker 2: So fuck yeah, you're raight a good one. Damn it.
Speaker 4: What he did?
Speaker 2: He did? He literally do what I said. You follow one that I forgot about. We all shed pretterer as much before The Working Man.
Speaker 1: It's gonna bomb.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about under k too.
Speaker 4: To number nine? What do I want to do for number nine?
Speaker 2: Uh? Fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is tricky because I'm really not seeing a lot of options and left. But there's a few interesting uh picture though, today kind of forgot about some cool other projects. Yeah, nice try there's one I really want to pick. But fuck, that's a wild card. I don't think do it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: This one? Taylor?
Speaker 2: We're getting his solo review of that, Taylor Gallos.
Speaker 1: I forgot that. I just saw this poster and I just there's so much going on here.
Speaker 2: I will not see in theaters, but I can't fucking wait to watch in the Lost Lands. That looks great. It looks like a fake movie, but it looks great. I don't know what Tisa's doing.
Speaker 3: I think Taylor made that poster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, coming a better poster. I think it's a March and it's like just like a one weekend experience, so get it. Well, it's hot exactly.
Speaker 1: M March seventh.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Oh my god, that clock's ticking. What the fuck am I gonna pick?
Speaker 1: I don't know, imaginary clock.
Speaker 3: Ship.
Speaker 2: All right, you know, listen, if you give me better you have in The Lost Lands, horrible focus, nice and focused. All right, Taylor, you got one minute or less.
Speaker 3: But I go fifteen seconds.
Speaker 2: Even you got fifteen seconds.
Speaker 4: Fifteen seconds, I'll take the minute.
Speaker 3: Actually, Umm, you're burning seconds.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. There's tons of movies. There's hundreds of movies. If you look at what's coming on next year, take Kirklands, the Penguin Lessons.
Speaker 4: The Penguin Lessons, that is the.
Speaker 2: Guy's staring at Steve a comedy trauma, a British teacher who takes a job in Argentina nineteen seventy six and finances Life Transformed. Any rescues an orphan penguin from the beach. Oh fucking crist has a manic critics score fifty three of one hundred. I guess that Tiff screening didn't go too well for the Penguin Lessons. All right, your minute is up in six seconds.
Speaker 1: For test screenings like written reviews, What the fuck is this garbage?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 4: Go, I'm gonna go. Animal friends.
Speaker 3: WHOA I never heard of it.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a kid's movie with Ryan Reynolds, good press, right, Jason Momoa is in there, Vince Vaughan, Aubrey Plaza. This could maybe podcast, maybe make a you know, seven hundred k Like, are they in the movie? There probably voices?
Speaker 2: I don't know, so I'm surprised by that. Okay, all right, Kirkly.
Speaker 1: Uh, Night of the Zoopocalypse animated horror.
Speaker 3: Com You got Utopia and Knight of the Zoopocalypse. What is this scary time to be at the zoo? It's a It's what I said. It's a animated horror compy got David Harbor in there.
Speaker 4: It's not really a.
Speaker 1: Yeah you would.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like what i've you guys behind closed Doors I want to make one day. It's that's not a real horror movie. That's it's still like.
Speaker 1: A horror No, it's a kid's now, it's a kid for sure. Okay, I mean Monster House. That's a horror movie.
Speaker 4: That's all terrifying.
Speaker 1: It's terrifying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't say it's terrifying.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Never crack her o, never cracker heartbreaking character. You know you trying to save the kids.
Speaker 3: That's right, all right. So, I mean there's always two strategies when you get down to the weeds. Do you try and go for crazy picks that might just be the next billion dollar movie, or do you go for the clean, consistent things that give you like one hundred and fifty to two hundred million, and you just go for something that feels consistent. That's what I'm doing here. I'm gonna grab Megan two good Megan. First one. You know it's not huge, and I don't think the second's gonna blow up by any means, but I think it's you know, it's bringing home dinner, and that's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: Did you watch the first one? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, she's like you go around?
Speaker 4: Did here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Awful? This is my last two picks, right, we're on.
Speaker 3: I'm on, have yes your final picks.
Speaker 2: Okay, Penguin Lessons is looking pretty good, but I'm gonna let have that one. I feel really yeah, I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Your SpongeBob movie comes out December nineteenth. Put a long fucking pick to like see if it works out. Wow, Okay, it's gonna hit. Well, let's do one. Look at what did the second one make? Here? I'm stuck. So I'm gonna take a like what Dyn't said, an easy one that's just gonna make some some money there. I'm gonna pick final Destination. I feel like people go out and see that get me like a clean hundred to two hundred right there. And now I don't mind speaking this out because my last pick, so maybe somebody else will be inspired. I won't because this Kirklam's next, so I'll reveal that after. I don't want to give him the edge here. I'm either going with a nostalgic pick or a starring pick, and I gotta go with Yeah, I'll tell after if I don't pick it. I'm gonna pick The Running Man. It's a remake of Arms Schwartz Snegger movie. It's directed by the great Edgar White, and it's starring Glenn Palell. And what I'm hoping is, I don't think there's a Glenn Powell movie out at all the like four next year, So I feel like, you know, he came on hot with does anyone you you talk one? Thank you? That's what? Yeah, that's created the buzz than anyone want you big hit and then Twisters good hit So I feel like he had a nice little run there. Hit Man acclaimed, achieved everything like that, so I feel like people are gonna miss him. It's the right amount of time where it's like, I think he has some fucking show coming out that's kind of weird. But I will explain my pick after because I had another pick I think could do better. But I'm gonna hope that people are gonna want to go pay big bucks to seek Lempal and Running Man and plus I'll be there. I love Edgar well, I love some of that right stuff, So I loved his last movie a lot, so.
Speaker 3: It's a good pick. I like him. Thank you, all right, I got my final pick here, and I have zero confidence in any of these these uh run to the litter picks here. I'm kind of just between like some almost trashy horror things which like you know, maybe they make a hundred million, but like, yeah, I'm in the tarot part of my ranking here, and I don't have any freaky off the wall, like you know, billion dollar picks. So what do I think could be the best of the bunch here, I'll go with I'll go with the monkey give me the monkey.
Speaker 2: It's a good pick. That's a good salt picks.
Speaker 4: Coming up soon.
Speaker 3: You know, long Leg's got the hype. Maybe there's some a nice run for this one. Trailers are good, so anyway, that's that's a good pick.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Thank you, mister Patzer.
Speaker 4: Mister me.
Speaker 1: Did we get tron Areas off the board.
Speaker 3: It's available. I'm gonna put your name on it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 2: That's funny. That's the one I was talking about. I was Tron.
Speaker 1: Legacy four nine million, so uh, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Love that's really That's why I went Glen because I because with that's the only thing. I just thought, Okay, what do people want to see more Glenn Power chaired leone? I feel like, but who knows.
Speaker 1: I have no interest in Tron so I'm surprised that the last one made that much money. So uh yeah, yeah, an audience for.
Speaker 2: It sounds like, uh unless tail you into Tron. Uh.
Speaker 4: I didn't mind Legacy, but that the original one just was not for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna tell you, Oh, there's not gonna be a geek for review for tron Areas.
Speaker 3: I'm more a reboot guy, Yeah, the reboot, reboot, and we'll be there.
Speaker 2: All the Canadian ninety kids are let's do a retro that suit Man reboot.
Speaker 3: So hyper iconic animation in that show. This in the Field, you have one final pick.
Speaker 2: This is all us at the age of five to eight any time reboots on. And my dad was like, shut the fuck up. He was shut the forgot.
Speaker 3: We had that clip kids across the city of Kolowna, like all just in one unison shouting at the same time.
Speaker 2: And you know what was so holy ship I'm gonna call you know. It was so cool that that show. They had the fucking balls, the coneys, the guts, the hootspa, the lungs to you.
Speaker 3: Know what, we're gonna do lungs.
Speaker 2: We're gonna jump like five to ten years in the future. You know that little whiny kid, he's be a fucking Bishop Cable, badass, the guy you loved. He's gonna go miss He's have silver hair like they did. They fucking did an end game to us like when we were kids that they are so fucking geniuses, so cool. I want to watch reboot right there.
Speaker 1: Let's give it. Give us that reboot.
Speaker 2: Before he first ends. We're doing a Goosebumps retro. We're doing a reboot retro. We're doing All Wine TV because all.
Speaker 3: Don't so what the Final Destination retro as well. That's before the end times.
Speaker 2: We should have planned out for the one that comes out in May. I think we're too late, but got time.
Speaker 3: They'll be another. There'll always be another Final Destination. There's never the final that's true.
Speaker 1: The last one will just be called the Final Destination and then it'll be the Final Destination two again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it'll be so big that they'll be like, oh, we gotta make more, and I'll just keep going.
Speaker 2: Okay, tell we killed lots of times for you.
Speaker 4: Oh, comes down to this. I was I was gonna I was going to do this one pick actually, and then I just saw an article where they were delaying it because watch one the filmmaker's legend of OCHI. I think it is the filmmaker's house burnt down in the fires. Unfortunately, so they're delaying it. Yeah eight twenty four. Oh wow, So that was not going to be my pick anymore.
Speaker 3: Uh, that was a high contender for me. Actually, I didn't know about that news though, sorry to hear that. Talk it through because there's none of us can pick anymore. So talk it through.
Speaker 2: What youre thinking about picking any twenty four movies because they usually, like.
Speaker 4: I was looking at at this point, I was thinking of just something safe, and I know Civil War made over one hundred millions. I thought, well, this might be easy. Like number ten, it is their.
Speaker 2: Biggest yea Rorn that's coming out.
Speaker 4: I don't trust that, but that's not a it's not a sortega great, yeah, Paul Rudd.
Speaker 3: So you do box office babies are there? They popping off?
Speaker 2: Saw could come out?
Speaker 3: I know there's like so that has to cry and through that on.
Speaker 4: I don't trust that.
Speaker 3: If it's not on first showing, it's not coming out.
Speaker 4: That's how I And we also got Conda coming out of December twenty five. Okay, it's like.
Speaker 1: The last movie on this list, Like, come on.
Speaker 3: They're going for the Nospatu technique. They're thinking, let's go for it.
Speaker 2: The Snake three nights, you got Jibe you got the Black Phone to the first one was successful.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I don't want to know.
Speaker 2: What that black The Black Phone made like two hundred million or something.
Speaker 4: I think I made two hundred million.
Speaker 3: It's like one hundred and fifties.
Speaker 2: Two hundred billion. Look at that sixty one.
Speaker 3: That's better than that's clean.
Speaker 2: I guarantee you that's gonna be better than the fucking peanut.
Speaker 3: Butter and jelly sound.
Speaker 4: You know what scenario you guys are setting me up for? Or something I don't trust?
Speaker 3: What about what about Alt Knights? Have you guys heard of that one?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that's the one to Narrow's playing two roles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm intrigued by that.
Speaker 2: It's looking. Do you want to change your pick?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: You should do the Passion of the Resurrection of the Christ, Taylor, You should.
Speaker 2: I would let I would let Dylan change his pick. If you want to put all the lights on there, I'd let him drop anything. Legitimately Taylor with Resurrection of the Christ. I don't know if that movie's coming out next year, but if it does, I thought, like I legitimately would draft it if I knew I had a more firm relief, like it has a date. But I don't think it's filming or anything. I don't know. You can look into it. I think I think if that movie comes out, it will make money. Passion of the Christ was huge movie, passion changing. Yeah, back, it's worse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now that with a guy attached to it, right, it's kind of a controversial guy, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's sucking the Hollywood manager of the New President manager. The Passion that Christ made six hundred and twelve million dollars.
Speaker 1: With inflation, it's like five hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna I think I'm gonna go down on.
Speaker 2: Oh there's another one too. I thought about Freak Your Friday. That can always be a hit.
Speaker 3: And is that theatrical?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about Americana? I heard about that one in Sydney Sweeney She's She's hot right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh that's the boxing one though, right is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: No, I think what I'm gonna go down on here is I think I'm gonna do dirty dancing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, they call it dirty dancing too, but technically is dirty dancing three? Because there's the Havanah Knights.
Speaker 3: So I think, so are you picking two or three?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna go with what I'm gonna say, Dirty Dancing twenty twenty five that's gonna be mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, damn it, I'm guess you what have found a Knight's made in two thousand and.
Speaker 3: Four at all?
Speaker 2: Hold Diego Luna is in that. He's the lead. He didn't twenty seven million, So Dylan, can you add that tally to Taylor's.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven mil?
Speaker 1: Sure we got our first release.
Speaker 2: Ladies of gentlemen, I'm excited. Don't you told us to this American Americana movie Sidney Sweeney hauls in it and the great Eric Dane Eric danesh.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Are you for your reconnection? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah it local. No, it's not. Lives of local outsiders and outcasts violently intertwined. When a rare the Coda Ghost shirt falls onto the black market in a small South Dakota.
Speaker 3: Town, I'm down. Sounds good.
Speaker 2: Oh Man's great.
Speaker 1: Twenty shot of Eric Dane looking like a fucking badass. Look at this, that nice vehicle.
Speaker 3: She's a guy in a hoodie?
Speaker 1: What are you about? But that's Eric Dane.
Speaker 2: That's Eric Dane.
Speaker 3: Is he wearing a cape? Actually he could be wearing there's like some webbing under his arm there.
Speaker 2: Like fucking mass I let him fuck my wife Okay, that's the sit there. Let's get it up here. Who's first there? Uh scroll, you just tell ya, Taylor, give us your list here. So this is for the twenty twenty five movie draft. Biggest box office numbers gets us the win. Let' see what happens to Taylor, give us your list of ten.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize Eric Dane was in some of these movies.
Speaker 2: Feast or Lasque, feast Y ask.
Speaker 4: Crazy one anyways. Yeah, uh so my movie draft, and I'm feeling the most confident on above all the other drafts that we've done so far. Dirty Dancing twenty twenty five. That twenty seven million off there?
Speaker 2: What is this? You're elite, you're in.
Speaker 3: Lead though you already have twenty seven million on that, but the movie hasn't come out yet.
Speaker 2: It did on the nights.
Speaker 4: I'll get out of here.
Speaker 3: You don't want the twenty seven million, that's it's like a tip.
Speaker 4: Three Dirty Dancing three.
Speaker 2: That didn't exist. Fine, the schedule clear says dirty Dancing too.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want the free twenty seven million.
Speaker 4: I mean whatever, that's too little, too low. My next one is Animal Friends, Preder bad Lands twenty eight years later, Mortal Kombat two, The Bad Guys too, Elio, Leelo and Stitch, Jurassic World Rebirth, and Michael.
Speaker 2: May as well take that twenty million. Just put it right beside, as I promised you.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a clean one hundred and fifty million for sure.
Speaker 3: Clean.
Speaker 1: Alright, Kirkland, alright. Starting at the bottom, I got tron Aries number nine. I got night at is that actually the title?
Speaker 3: I weird?
Speaker 4: I mean zoo Apocalypse.
Speaker 1: Then we got The Working Man also known as Beekeeper? Two, SpongeBob SquarePants, whatever movie title it is we got from the World of John Wig, Ballerina, Smurfs movie or musical, I think it is. Number four, we got f one number three, we got Superman quoted by Cyborgs, and then we got How to Train Your Dragon Live Action and Zootopia to the three billion Dollar movie.
Speaker 2: You've got a wild list there, kirk. I'm just looking at those collection of films together. That's a wild It's.
Speaker 3: A good stuff, all right. Here's my list. We got the heavy hitters up up top here with the Avatar, Fire and Ash, Minecraft, Fantastic four First Steps that might be it from my creators, and then we dropped down in the middle tier. Now you see me, three, Captain America, Brave New World. Oh consider that in there The Day the Earth Blew Up, the Looney Tunes Picture and five Night Friday's two. And then in my who the heck Nos category we got the Mickey seventeen, Megan two and the Monkey.
Speaker 2: It's thrown off by the Finite Freddy's. I'm like, why do you have some point two? He has twenty movies. It's like one one point two. Okay, Final, that's a good list there. I think I think you actually have the chance to win trap with it. Yeah, just that top three and if.
Speaker 3: If Minecraft pulls it out, then I think I'm in a good spot.
Speaker 2: That and four f F four ends up being a bigger hit than we think. Like, I think you could take a good lead there. So my list here, yeah, bottom from top The Running Man, Final Destination, Bloodlines, Karate Kid Legends, I got a lot of Colnes going on right now, The Trunk Conjuring, Last Right, Sinners, Thunderbolts, snow White, Uh Impossible, the Final Reckoning Wicked for Mike, and number one Mawana Live Action, which I think always the chance to be delayed, So I hope that doesn't happen, but uh yeah, don't forget the asterisk on Thunderbolts, but.
Speaker 3: I did until now.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited. Like I said, I think this is maybe the most year ever that shit could get wild. There could be a lot of surprises, a lot of bombs, and I can't wait. So this is a start. It starts next week, I guess, because CAP's gonna be the first move. So who has CAP? You do, Dylan, right, so you coulda be the first on the board right now next week?
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of nights too, right, the little tip, the twenty seven tip?
Speaker 3: How do I that?
Speaker 2: And Rich strange Night have in the two things? But yeah, a lot of knights stairs in the lead right now. Twenty seven million. We'll see if Dylant hopefully.
Speaker 3: CAP can be twenty seven million.
Speaker 2: You should you guys will hear it. But on the Predictions episode, tear Miss spoke and he for a while repeated he said that was gonna make fifteen million dollars open the weekend, two million less than maneweb. I'm like fifteen. He's like, yeah, fifteen, Like do you mean fullteen? And they all right, yeah, fifty, But I don't even know actually if he was lying or not, so we'll see, but I guess that is it. Ladies and gentlemen, We hope you enjoyed the draft. Our next that's a lot of Night's Fox office right there. We'll be back in July with our next draft for the Comic Con Superhero Draft. Uh, and I won't be boring.
Speaker 4: Bye shoot Walk