Speaker 1: I love you are about to witness amazing emot has coming living Mon's property of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your last.
Speaker 2: Then you did it, Then you did it?
Speaker 3: Where you did?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, allowed to nay, Come to play the.
Speaker 2: Person, the first, the horse.
Speaker 5: The sun is rising.
Speaker 6: Don wake up, wake up, down, don't worry. We're all here to show you how Jen a Witz Hols, Rostation K and moj Homics is. It's a family be don't turn downtown us.
Speaker 7: Wait and see. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Are you ready to jove?
Speaker 6: In time to start the show class kick my gol about less come.
Speaker 2: It's a Big Man Marty show. Welcome to the work in week.
Speaker 4: It's all such a wor kick that makes up this.
Speaker 6: Up it and make it hardcore. Hang your whispy and then mess picked up to a pond there line You're on the air now.
Speaker 2: Dot last.
Speaker 8: Time, Good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show. Toll free eight three three four six KMOD.
Speaker 9: You can also text bmms and then what you want to say to eight two nine four five. Listen online the website that rockskmod dot com. Pass show available on iTunes search under bmms.
Speaker 2: Listen with your cell phone.
Speaker 9: Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com. And we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six nine.
Speaker 2: That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning, Carvin, good morning, Well, good morning.
Speaker 9: All right, we've got tickets we're gonna give away to see Highly Suspect and tickets to Smoking Guns eleven.
Speaker 2: That's happened as to.
Speaker 9: Bill Chasing on Saturday, Highly Suspects June second.
Speaker 2: We've got plenty of time to plan for that one. Let Smoking Guns, well that's tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Matter of fact, the way ends are today at eleven that mcnelly's I'm sorry, Marshall's brewing.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cool.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and so but we're giving away tickets for the fights tomorrow night. It's firefighters and police officers battling out, try and see who can win. And it's all to raise money for the Special Olympics of Oklahoma and the firefighters Burn Camp. So we want you to go and see this awesome event. That is a cool way to raise money. So we'll do that at seven thirty.
Speaker 8: Then we've got Frigiday Friday, all morning long, your chance to get a case of lining Krugls Summer Shandy. Just answer this question for freakin a Friday, do you think you're a psychic? And why bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. So just type bmmss yes and like briefly, like not very many words, tell us why enough that would get us engaged.
Speaker 2: All that to the phone number eight two nine four five. Do you think you're psychic?
Speaker 8: And why bm mess and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. For Friggin' a Friday, we got a taste of time trivia. We've got Mike from Andalini's coming in who's on a new adventure. I will share that with you when he's in here later. Uh, and then we're gonna do willy nilly as well. I was just reading this story that I find to be very odd. They are honoring Andre the Giant in a tiny town in North Carolina with a roadside marker.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, just like a sign that says thanks Andrea for being a giant.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 9: The little town that this is outside of is lerb, North Carolina, about a thousand people.
Speaker 10: He was.
Speaker 9: He lived on a ranch just outside of town there and for those who don't know, he was seven foot four, five hundred and twenty pounds and he wrestled for the WWE from the seventies and eighties and took dumps in the bathroom I'm sorry, in the bathtub. Yeah, and so he lived. He was from France, but he wrestled in the US. Loved this the area of North Carolina had a ranch raised scattle.
Speaker 2: And anyway, so that's like.
Speaker 9: But they put up the sign to it, and it says Andrea the Giant nineteen forty six to nineteen ninety three actor and professional wrestler was born Andre Rousmanov. Rousmov, the known for the role The Princess Bride in nineteen eighty seven, lived nearby, to which I have this opinion. I'm sure he's real grateful now that he's been dead over thirty years, right. I don't know why now you're suddenly putting one up. I kind of think this is all marketing for the city.
Speaker 2: The city.
Speaker 9: I mean, I don't know how people are going to ler b but the money you're spending to put up this sign just in hope that someone's gonna go, oh cool, Right, it doesn't feel it's cloaked in honor, but it's not. It's just for them to try and make money. Yeah, that's so scummy. Well isn't that what kind of what I mean? Maybe I was gonna say every town does that. A lot of towns, especially around here, have somebody from them, like Mickey Mantle from Savanah, right, and they got a statue of the mount they wouldn't stand blah blah blah. I think it was a Henry Yetta has a home of Troy Yekman sign as you're coming too. So don't they all have do that same sort of thing just to sure, Hey, let's go to Henrietta, Oklahoma, whatever the hell's there, just because Troy Aikman was from there.
Speaker 2: Well let's use the Troy achmin one. Uh huh.
Speaker 8: When you're honoring the person that's from there while they're alive, that makes sense?
Speaker 2: Is it tourism? Still? Maybe? But also it's.
Speaker 8: Pride okay, right, and you can get me there on the pride thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why weren't Why weren't they putting up a sign when he was in the Princess Bride?
Speaker 2: Why weren't they put up a sign when he was a wrestler right living there?
Speaker 9: Well, maybe the leadership of that town didn't care about wrestling, didn't care about Andrea the Giant. Maybe they didn't know, and maybe the leadership ship from from then all the way up until now didn't really care.
Speaker 2: And then finally somebody steps in there like, huh, we need to do something for Andre. No, we don't have the money. We can't even paint the stripes on the road. We're a town of one thousand people. You could be right, just doesn't make sense to do it thirty three years.
Speaker 9: After the fact, like, hey, hey we dire.
Speaker 2: Well I lived nearby. He didn't live here, He lived nearby, right on the outskirts of town. Yeah, one could say, better late than ever. For who it's not for Andre, Well, maybe it's for his daughter. Maybe his daughter had a hand in there.
Speaker 9: Which, by the way, if you've ever seen a picture of her, is he alive?
Speaker 2: Still?
Speaker 9: She looked just like him. Furthermore, Susan, I feel bad for the woman that he had sex with. I'm just saying he was a big old boy.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say bad things about her. No, it's not her fault.
Speaker 8: Look at her dad, Oh my god, look at Andre the giants who he impregnated girl like she does not.
Speaker 2: She looks like well and I don't mean in a pretty way. I mean in a captivity sort of way. Jean Christiansen is her name.
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wow, she is tiny compared to him.
Speaker 9: Everybody's tiny compared to him. He's over seven feet tall except for his daughter.
Speaker 2: How tall is she? How tall is his daughter? I don't Oh, we'll find out.
Speaker 8: And Jean Christiansen, by the way, sounds like a great band name, because you'll go, what Jean Christiansen are They're like, oh, that's under the giant's wife's name.
Speaker 5: She absolutely does look like a like Belle, like trapped. They almost look like related in the black and white photo of them.
Speaker 2: Well they're not related, I mean I know, no, no, I mean like.
Speaker 5: Look at the like their lips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they were never legally married, but you don't have to be. No.
Speaker 9: She ranges from five to eleven to six foot, is what the Internet tells me.
Speaker 2: The daughter.
Speaker 9: The daughter does, yeah right, she was apparently a model. Really no, no, no, no, the mom was yeah, okay, that makes sense. I'm like what's this bitch modeling?
Speaker 8: Pa, listen, I got nothing but respect for Andre the Giant right for sure. The anguish he went through just to entertain people is bizarre to me.
Speaker 9: All for you to have fun because you know he had some genetic changes.
Speaker 8: You guys aren't logged in, but if you look at him when he's younger, you can't. You can see the difference of the like she's she's clearly.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm trying to copy the image. She is clearly.
Speaker 8: A pretty person for that time, okay, right, and he clearly is not.
Speaker 9: So you're only attracted to fame. Yeah, you're only I'm talking about the color photo. You can see there, Like, she's clearly for early seventies, mid seventies.
Speaker 2: She's easily an eight or nine. Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, I mean faces a little.
Speaker 5: Busted, but yeah, little cross eyed in that picture.
Speaker 8: I mean the pictures also not great in general, the quality of it. But he also looks like a Q tip that got stomped world around in pubes. Yeah, she's got big jugs.
Speaker 2: Though, sure knuckle look get her knuckle.
Speaker 8: No, I mean he he's a specimen amongst I mean, it's just so a lot of wrestlers are specimens, right, Like they're just freaks of nature. Some have worked really hard, some of them just naturally gifted that way. But he is one for the books. Oh yeah, he the Last Side Show?
Speaker 2: Hey what is he? The last side show?
Speaker 9: So far as like what you would see at Barnum and Bailey's you, only he's only a part of it because of his freaks, look and status.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, Big Show.
Speaker 9: Big Show was pretty big, right, so you could say, yeah, just because he's freakishly large and kind of busted in the face as to where like Big Show just looks like a normal dude, like a lumberjack.
Speaker 2: Just massive, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Yeah, except Big Show's super athletic.
Speaker 2: Right, and this guy Andre was just big.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, and I don't you don't hear stories of the Big Show taking poops in the in the bathroom or drinking a barrel of wine in one sitting a bare role. Yeah, and they were the same height, came in the Big Show. Yeah, Okay, how.
Speaker 2: Much did you say? How much Andre weighed? Five pounds?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 2: Whoa yeah and the Big Show five hundred pounds, same size.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so they basically big show's just the new Andrea the Giant, prettier Andrea the Giant. I would art and we'd have to talk to Big Show, which, by the way, there's some awesome interviews out there now that he's not wrestling, there's some great great interviews.
Speaker 2: He's an actor.
Speaker 9: There's a TV show, like a kid's TV show where he plays the kooky dad, but he's a wrestler.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's bizarre.
Speaker 8: Anyway, He's done some really great interviews about just really honest about everything, and he talks about how him and Son Cold didn't get along. Oh, he talks about how him and Arnold Schwarzenegger played this joke on him and that every time he met Arnold Schwarzenegger he'd be like hi, Arnold Schwarzenegger and then turn around and ignore him for like ten years, did that bit for ten held the joke for ten years, and he's like, I'd been to his many events, to his house, like all these events, and every time I Teami'd be like hi, Arnold and then turn away like he had never met him before. And then he was getting some award and Arnold did this big thing about how their friendship and all these things and then was like, and.
Speaker 2: Here's the Big Show.
Speaker 9: Here's Paul right and Big Show comes up and they shake hands and he goes, hi, I'm honold.
Speaker 2: Like to let him know this is a joke.
Speaker 9: He's been doing it and to the point where Big Show was getting pissed right, like, like we met some times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And he makes a good point, how many times do we have to meet before? Now you're just being.
Speaker 10: Disrespectful, right right, right right?
Speaker 2: You meet that many times?
Speaker 8: He's like, it's not like I'm you know, I've got a short haircut and I wear khakis and a vest I'm seven feet tall, I'm five I'm memorable. You meet me once, you remember me forever for sure. He's like, and now I'm not getting anyway. So he has all these great interviews he would. I don't think he has gigantism like Andre the Giant.
Speaker 2: Hell, he's just a big guy, just a big guy. So that's what I mean by the last side show.
Speaker 8: Is it somebody that made it into the spotlight only into the spotlight because of the freak genetic situation that they are in. Yeah, you're an extreme freak genetic situation because we're all genetics we're all freaking yeah, right, Yeah, I think he might be the last side show in the entertainment business.
Speaker 9: You're probably right. Ooh, what about the conjoined Twins? Since we're talking about entertainment business, the what is it be? And what's your nuts?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No, I mean I think you're bringing up a really good example. I just don't think it's as big. Like there was an attempt and I think they maybe he did too, but it wasn't like he was seeked out.
Speaker 2: Andre the Giant was seeked out.
Speaker 9: Right when these girls had their own television show, right, and we followed him forever, even when they got married to the weirdo.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: So, just speaking in the entertainment industry in general wrestling, you're probably right he was the last quote unquote freak show of the wrestling world. But I think in entertainment the Conjoints Wins would probably be the most recent ones I can think of. Anyway, there is a movie out.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, as there's a guy.
Speaker 9: There's a movie out and it's very recent and the guy has a really deformed face and it's got a current actor in it.
Speaker 8: God, it was just up for an award and he and he plays this has a deformed face. The actor does, and he takes the like takes medicine, so because he wants people to like him, and he becomes quote unquote normal looking. And then but and he gets some people talking to him. Then he sees a guy who had a deformed face like him, who's a real person, a real actor, no makeup or anything, getting tongue of women like the cool person.
Speaker 9: And he's now jealous of the guy. Now he wants to go back to his face being all masked up. But this guy, I mean, if you saw me, be like, WHOA a different man?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: From twenty twenty four Edwards Edward Sebastian stand Sebastian. This film follows Edward stands Subashian, an actor was severe facial Yeah, neuro Adam Pearson. Adam Pearson is the actor that that has.
Speaker 2: The face situation.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I remember saying something about this on the old Tiki Tak. Yeah, well like the Elephant Man, you remember that, but back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has neurof fibro mitosis.
Speaker 5: That's on the HBO max that you're gonna say to be wouldn't drown and not allowed to say unless it's on TV.
Speaker 2: You can only promote tub Let me check. That's just a man, don't deviate. Yeah, yeah, for sure. Okay, that's not on Toby. It is on Roku though, No, damn it. Hold the lock, Hold the Lord, right, yeah.
Speaker 8: But that this may be this example might be someone he wanted to go out and do this stuff right, right, And I'm not saying Andre the Giant didn't, but there's clear documentation in film and in books and articles that Andre the Giant was not happy, right, he was not enjoying life.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, he's so big, his body hurts constantly, and then you throw wrestling on top of No, No, I'm talking besides that. We're not talking like the wears and tears of wrestling and being on the road. We're talking about who he was and living with himself.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for this guy, this Adam Pearson guy, looks completely embracing who he is.
Speaker 2: And you know, here's my shorthand get over it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, since like the the term like freak shows have like gone away and they don't really have those, like you said, was he like one of the last ones? Would Baylin Dupre the Turette's girl online that you know has such a big filing. Would she be considered like a modern day freak show?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think so, because usually freak shows are elusive to appearance.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and she's one hundred percent normal looking. Yeah, she just you know, has Tourette's. Maybe she could be acting.
Speaker 2: And we don't know. Listen, we all thought Rabel wasn't doing anything, But the more you dig.
Speaker 8: Into that store, you're like, God, damn right, have you seen the thing about the baby?
Speaker 2: They're having a baby.
Speaker 9: No, she had a kid three years ago and named the kid after Rabel what the person she was in an affair with she named the kid after allegedly allegedly legend her baby coach.
Speaker 2: I gave it. Yeah, uh so.
Speaker 8: I but I've read before that she just doesn't take her meds for the show, like when she wants to do content and stuff, because you can take meds to subdue some of that stuff, but for to do the show and all this other stuff, she just doesn't take her meds.
Speaker 5: That makes sense, Okay, I mean I did see the videos from twenty twenty of them not video but pictures.
Speaker 2: Oh way back on the fable thing, Yeah, okay of them kissing. Yeah out at a casino.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: It's been going on apparently for like six years.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But and she's married.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. They're all going to rehab now, it's all good counseling. Whatever.
Speaker 8: There was a picture online. You want to have some fun, go down the rabbit hole. We're way over the rabbit hole of the Patriots debuted their war room for the Draft and the common section. The poor social media guy that was probably like, hey, I think we should push pause on this, and then some nope, out of touch you know, some out of touch Patagonia wear invest douchebag was like, no, we spent all this money publish the photo. We want people to see our war room, and they just get eviscerated one photo. They take it and supermpose a cup chair in the corner. I mean, it's wild. It's worth the look. Go to the New England Patriots website, Twitter page or ex page and look at this photo of the war room and just scroll through the comments. We got to take a break.
Speaker 10: We'll be back.
Speaker 2: Let's do news quikies on Fridays. We do just the headlines.
Speaker 12: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn, Gimbi and Lindsay.
Speaker 2: With what's going on news? Quakies from the Big nd Morning showing ninety to.
Speaker 5: The five England Nature Festival clarifies it for a naturalists, not nudists.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: Being a nudist is usually means you're not attractive. Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: It's true though, it's true. I mean we've all seen euro Trip right right right, all those old dogs.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 9: The man confesses to starting forest fire in Thailand because he was bored.
Speaker 8: Yeah, World's top condom maker to raise prices sharply as Iran war strained supply chain.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, why I don't understand why. What they're like war, Let's have sex, save sex right?
Speaker 5: Still cheaper than a baby? Uh. Teacher charged with felony after attacking student who called him bruh.
Speaker 2: Bruh b r e h or b uh brah bruh bruh. Okay, yeah, don't call me bruh. My daughter's doing that now and I'm like listen, right, ain't you Brot's get over it. It never ends.
Speaker 9: Ohio bill would ban women from wearing bikinis and sports bras and public.
Speaker 2: Oh no, my poor eyes. I know, right, but a man can run shirtless, no problem. All the nipples you want. You could put beef tallow and salmon sperm on your face. But should you know? I mean, I'm a no, but I don't. I don't. I don't know why you would want to. But how they extract that from the fish? Holy right? The giant.
Speaker 5: UH principal and mom of three killed by husband who says he accidentally shot her in the face.
Speaker 8: I hate when that happens, which is a movie Lindsay will promote at nine Give Me Your Turn.
Speaker 9: Outrage sparks as high school students see boobs during slideshow presentation.
Speaker 2: So Funny, So Funny.
Speaker 8: Titanic exhibit at museum floods on anniversary of ship sinking, Last one.
Speaker 5: Lindsay KKK member's daughter says Jerry Springer show destroyed her life.
Speaker 9: Oh goodness, sure, sure they're responsible for the chaos that you had going on that they put a magnifying glass on right right. British farmer says he's going to breed uglier cows to stop TikTokers from bothering them.
Speaker 2: E uh garbage.
Speaker 9: Oh, speaking of freak shows, here's what happens when you give salmon cocaine.
Speaker 2: All right, we want to know do you think you're psychic? And why bem a mess? And what that is?
Speaker 9: To eight two nine four five. We're gonna give away beer? Come out and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five. We're gonna be giving away beer all morning. That's not the right one.
Speaker 10: There we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, we want to know do you think your psychic? And why bm a mess? And whatever that is? To eight two nine four five? And Anthony's on, Hey Anthony, how are you? Man?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: I should turn it on, haven't no see now I'm uh hey Anthony, how are you?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 2: Anthony? Do you think your psychic? And why?
Speaker 13: Okay, there's win. There is a draw?
Speaker 2: What that is the game? Yes?
Speaker 13: So it's with a friend of mine. He slipped up to the pay out of paper and he draws a single vertical line that looks at me And I said, the hunchback of Notre Dame?
Speaker 14: And I was right?
Speaker 5: Was that like an inside joke for the two of you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: What was what was the clue?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 2: How did you know?
Speaker 13: I guess I'm a little psychic. Yeah, the other explanation of it. He just drew me one ride and I said the hunchback of Dr Doom.
Speaker 9: And I was right, Well, that's good enough for us. Gimpy, go ahead and tell him exactly what he's going to get. If you were really psychic, you would have.
Speaker 2: Already known you're getting a case of landing Google summersion.
Speaker 14: Man to you, Corbyn.
Speaker 2: Always appreciate you, brother, Thank you so much for chatting with us. And hang on the line. Okay, all right, we'll do hang on.
Speaker 8: No, do you think you're psychic? And why be im messing what that is to? Eight two nine four five will give away beer coming up. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning.
Speaker 5: Your chance to rock the bank is coming up at eight o'clock this morning. That's in less than an hour from now. You've got thirteen chances to win one thousand dollars throughout the day. When you hear that keyword, enterrid online at kmod dot com. All right again, your first chance is at eight o'clock this morning. If you win, maybe buy yourself some tickets to Smoking Guns happening tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Gimpie, Well, good morning, corbyin We're going to send you to Jamaica.
Speaker 2: We'll send you to any sandals or beaches resort in Jamaica. We'll get you there.
Speaker 9: All you got to do is click on the contest tap right there on the free iHeartRadio app All.
Speaker 8: Right, we're giving away beer for frigging a Friday. Do you think your psychic? And why Biama masson whatever that is? To eight two, nine, four to five. Now, let me tell you how we came about this. Apparently, a new study found that nineteen percent of adults believe their psychic.
Speaker 2: One in five. That's pretty small lots.
Speaker 8: Well, I think that's big odds. One in five people. Twenty percent of people think of their psychic. Gen Z leads all generations, with thirty percent identifying as psychic and reporting about two intuitive moments per month, double what Baby Boomer's experience. Most common psychic experiences involve simply knowing something is quote unquote off, or sensing dishonesty, or feeling it's time.
Speaker 2: To walk away from a situation. How the hell does that make you psychic? That's just picking up on vibes, man, Some would argue that's psychic.
Speaker 9: Thirty five of all respondents admit they can't reliably tell the difference between a real gut feeling and anxiety, and nearly half blamed social media and tech for dolling their instincts.
Speaker 2: Get off the Facebook, bro. So we want to know from you do you think your psychic? And why? Lindsey Uh, short answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll be one in three of this room. Now. I wouldn't call it psychic. I was once told that everyone has a bit of clairvoyancy in them.
Speaker 2: Psychic told you that, right, right, right, But it's just what you do with it.
Speaker 5: It's whether or not you accept it.
Speaker 2: What do you define as clairvoyant?
Speaker 5: Then, just like a feeling, like you're going with that gut feeling an intuition, And that's really what I think it is. It's more of an intuition now. Growing up, my mom used to always say that she was like she would call it her witch power. Like she would always w yeah, okay. She would always like say to my dad like, oh, I don't know, don't do that. Don't do that with her, Like, don't take her there because I have a you know, I have a bad feeling that it's something bad is going to happen, and so if it did, and ninety nine percent of the time something did. Like, uh, there was a time where he went for a jog and he he had me go on my bike and then she was like, no, don't let her ride her bike because something bad is going to happen. Well, during that run, he was like, you want to race? And I said sure, and we raced home and I freaked out and I slammed on my brakes and I went over my handlebars and I scraped up my chin and went to the hospital. She freaked out and rushed away, wait to the hospital, to the emergency room for a band aid. But she said, see, I told you something bad. What's gonna happen? And said I told you I'm a witch?
Speaker 2: And I knew it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but yeah, that's like that's just like you know, your your mommy intuition kicks in.
Speaker 2: Oh now we're calling it mommy intuition.
Speaker 5: For me, I would never call myself a witch, no, but you're.
Speaker 2: Calling it mammy intuition. That's what we're calling it.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, okay, Uh, gimbi, do you think you're psychic? And why I don't think I'm psychic? Per se? I can't really tell the future. I don't use tarot cards or crystal balls or anything. But but you tell me what you think.
Speaker 2: There are weird coincidences that happen for me.
Speaker 9: Maybe coincidence isn't the right word, but here's a prime example, Okay, and it's the one that stands strongest in my mind. And it's little things that happen like this that make me think, Okay, something's up here. So before, like right before I started working here, okay, I was I'm just in my head thinking to myself. Right, I'm not thinking out loud. I'm not telling anybody anything. I'm just in my head thinking to myself. And I thinks to myself, keep in mind, this is fourteen years ago. I says, uh, wow, you know, Iheart's got everything like the Cluster, iHeart tolds the Cluster has every type of radio station that you can think of, sports, rock, hip hop, and R and B whatever, But they don't have a country station.
Speaker 2: I was like, huh, but they don't have a country station. That's weird.
Speaker 9: And I keep in mind, I'm just thinking to myself and then lo and behold, it wasn't. But maybe two days later after that thought we launched the Twister. So do I think I'm psychic? No, mean, I can't tell the future, but little weird things like that happened to me quite often, So I'll you call it clairvoyance, intuition, coincidence, coincidence. Is it really coincidence that I just kind of keep that thought private to myself and then boom pal.
Speaker 2: You know, they're just happy and we just happen to launch a country station at that time.
Speaker 9: Yes, because how many thoughts have you had about things that don't turn into something?
Speaker 2: That's fair. But there's also other times that it does turn into something. But again that's just coincidence. If you have it those thoughts and then nothing happens, then that disproves it.
Speaker 9: Right, Then what do you call it? If you have those thoughts and those things don't happen, what do you call that? M That's a good question, right. That's why I'm just not a blue No, I am not psychic. I don't believe in psychics. I think people pick up on Your brain is naturally picks up on patterns on people speech, their speech, their eye movement, their hands move whatever, and you process it quickly, okay, and it makes you have a feeling.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 9: Most people speak, move, and act in very similar ways. For example, if you have only lived in Escatopa, Mississippi, and then you get on a plane and go to France, in the first person you meet does the traditional French kisses on French kiss on the side, not French kiss, French kiss on the side of your you're a peen kiss.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be like, oh, something's off.
Speaker 10: Whoa.
Speaker 9: That doesn't mean you have psychic abilities, all right, That just means you're recognizing it's different. Now I'm giving a grandiose example. Now put that into just people are different. You cannot confuse your brain picking up patterns and signals faster than you can explain.
Speaker 8: And then put that under the argument of I'm a psychic because there are times when you have those gut feelings and you're wrong, right if you have if you are psychic, then you should never be wrong.
Speaker 2: If you're truly psychic. If you're a psychic, you should never be wrong. Psychic not psidekick. If you're a psychkick, you should.
Speaker 9: Truly never be wrong. In my opinion, but some people truly believe it. Yeah, and it is a fascinating thing to here. When somebody is going with the idea I'm a psychic. I can tell you these things that only made a whole industry off of it, call them now for you.
Speaker 5: When I think of when I think of the word psychic, I think of it different than being like clairvoyant. Like when I think of like when I who's the Long Island.
Speaker 2: Long Island medium?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Long Island medium when she can talk to the dead, or people call her a psychic, And I don't think when I think of the word psychic, I think like I'm reading your mind. I know what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you call clairvoyant?
Speaker 5: Then the medium like she can.
Speaker 2: Speak to the dead? Yeah, yeah, and those are different. Okay, sure, yeah, Free Country.
Speaker 9: I'm just not somebody who buys into that stuff, because why is it those people then.
Speaker 2: Don't have the lottery? Why do those people getting carrecks? No, you can't.
Speaker 8: To imply you have some supernatural skill set. If you if I meet you and you go I have psychic abilities, I'm immediately thinking something's off with you.
Speaker 2: Does that mean I'm psychic?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 8: No, No, it means I'm recognizing that's not normal behavior. But the fact that one in five people means a lot of you believe that, and that's fine. I'm sure you're great people. I would not disfriend somebody because they believe that. I would not shut them out of my life. Don't misinterpret my conviction for things for having a hard stance on.
Speaker 5: Stuff, like I think clairvoyancy is more of like the after life type of situation. Like I will be I will think about my dad a lot, and I'll get into the car and if I'm thinking about him and maybe a past situation, I'll turn on the radio and his favorite song will be on the radio. And to me that I take that as a sign.
Speaker 2: And his favorite song was CCR.
Speaker 5: Have you have you ever seen the rain?
Speaker 8: Okay, pretty common song, pretty popular song. Now if you turned it on to the beat and they were playing that, you got me.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 9: So I've got another example just hit me. And this happened not too long ago. A buddy of mine. We go down to Oklahoma City and we go see Hardy at the criteria, right, and this is before the show we even starts. We go to get our beers and this is another one of those I just think it in my head, didn't say it out loud, right, I just says, I says, he's gonna start off with sold out, the song sold out, and I'll be damn sure s he kicks off the show with sold out soci I guess so maybe, but it's just it's it's an odd coincidence. It's interesting, you know, it's interesting the argument you're making of I guess so maybe, And but the idea that it's just coincidence seems it's more believable that you knew.
Speaker 10: But how would I.
Speaker 2: Know, because it's not like I go, it's a song in his catalog.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, but to pick out one specific song that really doesn't get any that has never had radio play, it doesn't ever, you know, it's just one that happened to pop into my head and I said, and boom, and he started off with it. It's it may be coincidence. You're you're You're absolutely right. It probably is. It's just an odd coincidence. And for me, maybe I am psychic. Who knows. I never thought of it, But you know, it's just it's just weird, like little stuff like that happens. Somebody texting in going what about Oz Pearlman? It's a trick, who's Oz Pearlman. He is a mentalist. Those are tricks related to rhea, I don't.
Speaker 5: I mean, he pulls off some pretty fascinating tricks on camera.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: If if if we could set up where he comes into this room we've never met him and he can do that, I'd be impressed.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, okay.
Speaker 8: But a lot of that is math, yeah okay, and and implying the answer in your head before you without you really knowing.
Speaker 9: It, Like saying little things that will play seed yes, okay. Not like John Edwards where he's like, I feel somebody around here has lost a father. It's like arguing that David Copperfield really can make the statue of Liberty disappear, right, we all know he can't.
Speaker 2: But you're like, well it's no, he's really no, right, all right, right? Mm toy esteem. I mean the odd stuff is entertaining, so's David Copperfield. We want to know from you.
Speaker 8: Do you think your psychic and why one in five adults believe their psychic bmms and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five, We'll be back.
Speaker 3: The Big Med Morning Show returns next.
Speaker 9: Do you think you're psychic, and why you don't have to be a yes to get in on this, you can be a no. Michael's on the line, Hey Michael, how are you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 14: I'm pretty good? How about you, guys?
Speaker 10: Brother?
Speaker 2: Do you think you're psychic? And why.
Speaker 14: I am one percent? I'm one totally convanced that I am not psychic?
Speaker 2: And why do you feel that way?
Speaker 14: Well, because if I were, I would know where these damn cops were, especially these motorcycle cops, in every corner. I mean every time I turn around, it's one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Oh every time. How many speeding tickets have you got? Brother?
Speaker 10: A few?
Speaker 14: Quite a few actually. But the good news is the good news is they're generally pretty generous but making them one to ten, so it doesn't really impact my record. It just impacts my wallet.
Speaker 2: I don't think we talk about this enough when cops pull people over for speeding, most of the time, at least my experiences and the experience that Michael's sharing with us, is that they knock it down. That's they don't have to do that. That's pretty nice. They're being nice.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, no, no doubt about it. I mean it's like I say it. You know, they're saving my driving record, but my wallet not so much.
Speaker 5: Are you speeding because you just have a lad foot? Or are you you speeding because you're always running late?
Speaker 14: Now, it's more like it's just you know, it creeps up there, you know, and you know you're sitting there driving around here. Most of this town is forty miles an hour, but like you know, Lewis is thirty five, and it creeps up to forty five, forty eight miles an hour, and and then you look over and he's he's smiling, pointing at it. Yeah, I just go ahead. I'll just go ahead and pull over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, Michael. The amount of accountability in that statement was wild. Yeah, we're gonna hook you up. Man. Here's Gimpy to tell you exactly what you're gonna get.
Speaker 12: You can totally tell Corbin's psychic because he knows everything.
Speaker 2: Here's a case of lending Google version man to you guys.
Speaker 8: You're awesome, buddy, Thank you so much for sharing with us. Hang on the line so Gimpy can get your info.
Speaker 14: Okay, thank you, better time, man.
Speaker 2: You can put on holds. You can hear yourself too. Let's go ahead, and do far By four.
Speaker 9: Oh, and that's this here that Trump administration reclassify as cannabis. The Trump administration is making a dramatic change to the way cannabis is classified in America. It will now be a class reclassified as a Schedule three drug, a move that eases restrictions but does.
Speaker 2: Not legalize marriage.
Speaker 9: I wanna at a federal level, reclassification should clear the way for greater scientific research into the medical uses of the Mary Jane, There's no way this isn't a good thing for the research part of it, but also for companies that are trying.
Speaker 2: To get through.
Speaker 8: Give them some tax situations, might open up, some federal situations regarding banks.
Speaker 2: And stuff like that, the obstacles that they've had to deal with in that how they file tax it.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think there's going to be some interesting opportunities open up for companies. So the business owner, I'm excited for them too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else we got here? But by the way, we need to make sure we say this too.
Speaker 10: Huh.
Speaker 2: If you get caught with weed and you don't have your license, they will prosecute you as a schedule Yeah, you might as well be Karen harrowin at that point and for a penny in for a pound.
Speaker 9: It says here that the DOJ says a soldier bet on Maduro's ouster. A US Special Forces soldier has been arrested and charged after allegedly making four hundred thousand dollars by betting on the removal of Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro. He said to have placed a wager in excess of thirty grand on polymarket right before President Trump announced the operation to capture.
Speaker 2: Maduro earlier this year.
Speaker 9: The Justice Department says the soldier, identified as Gannon Ken van Dyk, participated in the planning and execution of the US military operation to capture Maduro.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't we say bet on yourself?
Speaker 10: Absolutely percent?
Speaker 2: Listen. Should they do this?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 2: But why is it okay for a politician to do it right?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Get it under control? No winsider trading.
Speaker 9: Just keep in mind they just recently had a big thing where they pushed a bunch of stuff through up in DC.
Speaker 2: And guess what didn't make it exactly? Can't own stocks as a representative, couldn't get to it all right?
Speaker 9: What else we got here, meta is to lay off ten percent of its workforce according to a memo.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they got to build that damn place out here, all right, Then we're going to hire them and then let them go.
Speaker 9: According to a memo to employees first reported by Bloomberg, the move will result in job losses for about eight thousand employees, and cuts are expected to start on May twentieth.
Speaker 2: The company confirmed the workforce reduction.
Speaker 9: And it comes as the social media giant continues investing heavily into artificial intelligence. Meta previously fired roughly ten percent of staff members in January who focus on Metaverse related virtual reality projects stemming from its Reality Labs units.
Speaker 2: And then, lastly, here.
Speaker 9: Tulsa Mayra presents one point two two billion dollar budget proposal. The mayor presented the plan to counselors yesterday, saying the city is a is in a stronger financial position than it was a year ago. The proposed budget is about eighty million dollars higher than last year's, with roughly four hundred and forty million dollars in the General Fund, the city's primary account for daily operations. More than half of that general fund, fifty seven percent is dedicated to public safety, including police and fire services.
Speaker 5: Good morning Lindsey, Good morning Corbyn. You may have gotten that doctor. If you didn't, it was fun fun. Take that key word and enter it online at kmod at dot com and you could yourself one thousand dollars. You've got twelve more chances throughout the day to win, so be listening again at nine o'clock this morning. That's your next chance to rock the bank.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Good morning, Gimpy, Hey, Good morning Gorban.
Speaker 9: So you still got a chance to get tickets to Smoking Guns tomorrow night at the Bok Center. You just gotta go to Bokcenter dot com to get your tickets. Come on out, support your local firefighters and policemen and watch them beat the holy cramp out of each other.
Speaker 8: All right, Taser time Trivia. This is where we shock each other if we get questions wrong that we wrote. Don't think that's a gimme. Sometimes it is, sometimes it's not. Gimby was the last person to go previously, so it's his turn to go.
Speaker 2: Decide who's going first this time, and that's gonna be you, my friend. All Right, you guys need to decide who's going to shock and who's going to be the one that's going to read the questions where you want to shock them wins before she's over. Oh my god.
Speaker 9: So while they're geting ready for that, do you think your psychic? And why bmms?
Speaker 2: And what that is?
Speaker 4: To?
Speaker 10: Eight?
Speaker 8: Two, nine, four or five? A case of line and google summer Shandy could be yours.
Speaker 5: Question number one, what is a cylinder head gasket made from?
Speaker 2: I want to say rubber? Final answer?
Speaker 5: What is a cylinder head gasket made from? You said rubber and the correct answer is metal?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: My understanding is that a gasket is to make sure like nothing leaks, like it's a tag bit and uh I just assumed that. But yeah, sure, I love a good engine question to put you know, make you guys think you can take my man card.
Speaker 5: Question number two, how many balls are in a single.
Speaker 2: Game of pool? Fun? That's fun? Yeah?
Speaker 5: How many balls are in a single game of pool?
Speaker 9: So one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen.
Speaker 2: Final answer?
Speaker 5: How many balls are in a single game of pool? You said sixteen and the correct answer is sixteen.
Speaker 2: I drew the diagram out. Yeah I saw that because I was like, is it thirteen? Is an eleven. I couldn't remember, but I was like, oh, let just draw the diagram and the I will tell me. And you can't forget the Q ball right. Nice.
Speaker 8: Now, now my man card's like, well okay, well hold on, Yeah, it's still what's in the ballot?
Speaker 2: It hinges on this last question?
Speaker 5: All right, we all know Michael Jordan wore twenty three because we're psychic. What was the other number he wore?
Speaker 9: I wanted you to get this question so bad because you are a proclaimed self proclaimed Jordan number or Jordan fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's I put this question in. Now the question is do I remember the number?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: I know it's not twenty three. I'm gonna say forty five. Final answer, we all.
Speaker 5: Know Michael Jordan wore twenty three? What was the other number he wore? You said forty five? And the correct answer is forty two? Just kidding, forty five? Yes, And I would have gotten that right.
Speaker 2: Sure. I always love when people do that.
Speaker 8: After the question has been answered and everything, they're like, oh, I would have gotten that correct, Okay, not that I don't believe you, But Lindsey is next to me, and so GIMPI will ask the questions, and I will do the shocking.
Speaker 9: Where are we shocking? Lindsay on my back? Okay, we'll just want to make sure we're ready, all right. Question one, h Lindsay, Question number one, dig deep with the Dilda fist. Pull this one out and it says, what year was tennis introduced as an Olympic sport? What year was tennis introduced as an Olympic sport? No dirtiest gameplayed ever?
Speaker 5: Mhmm, you know, I don't know the answer. I'm gonna just take a guess and say nineteen eighty five, eighty teen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Final answer, What ear was tennis introduced as an Olympic sport? You said nineteen eighty nine? The answer is eighteen ninety six, eighteen ninety six. The name of Arthur Ashe. Oh yeah, why are you moving? You heard that? All right, Lindsay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Which fast food legend has a chicken so crispy and classic? It's hailed as the original recipe, A dish that even secret agents would crave on a midnight mission. Which fast food legend has a chicken so crispy and classic? It's hailed as the original recipe, A dish that even secret agents would crave on a midnight mission.
Speaker 5: Hmm, so.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't remember Kentucky Fried Chicken having many sandwiches, but the words original recipe stand out to me as a Kentucky Fried Chicken thing. Uh can you read it again?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 9: Which fast food legend has a chicken so crispy and classic gets hailed as the original recipe? A dish that even secret agents would crave on a midnight mission.
Speaker 2: Hmm yeah, And.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm gonna just go with my gut and say Kentucky Fried Chicken. I think, m h there's the Popeyes. Yeah, Kentucky Fried Chicken.
Speaker 2: Finally, this is not my question.
Speaker 10: Is this your question?
Speaker 2: Which Kentucky trailed off there?
Speaker 9: On the fine I just want to make sure which fast food legend has a chicken so crispy and classic? It's hailed as the original recipe, A dish that even secret agents would crave on a midnight mission. You said Kentucky Fried Chicken. The answer is actually KFC.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah, how did you not know that? The answers in the question, yeah, yeah, yeah, last one here.
Speaker 5: You know, there's I don't know them for having a chicken sandwich.
Speaker 2: Read the question one more time, please, okay, Lindsay, let me read a slow Listen which fast food legend has a chicken so crispy and classic. It's hailed as the original recipe, original, a dish that even secret.
Speaker 9: Agents would crave on a midnight mission. Where do you hear sandwich and no sandwich in there at all?
Speaker 2: Whatsoever? You just got a sandwich on the brain? Now go make me one alright? Question three? All right, last one here.
Speaker 9: Lindsey, Let's see here which NBA player holds the record for the most fowls? Which NBA player holds the record for the most fowls? She's hunched over thinking our hands are clasped covering her face, mister burns in her fingers together.
Speaker 5: Man, that's a good question.
Speaker 2: Which NBA player holds the record for the most fowls?
Speaker 5: Umm Because there's some major jerks in.
Speaker 2: The NBA name players other than.
Speaker 5: Jordan, Dennis Rodman comes to mind. Wilt Chamberlain. I don't know if he was really a meani on the.
Speaker 2: Court though, just a foul person.
Speaker 5: Dennis Rodman, though, is a bad boy, I'll say Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 9: Final answer, Which NBA player holds the record for the most fouls. You said Dennis Rodman, The answer is Kareem abdul Jabbar.
Speaker 2: I feel like I don't know why you wouldn't not mention that one. Yeah, I think is a good choice. That's what I would have gone with. I would have gone with Rodman. I didn't even I didn't know it was Kareem. Yeah, Okay, good question, all right, giving away beer freaking a Friday. We want to know from you are you a psychic? Yes or no?
Speaker 9: Apparently Lindsay's psychic skills were not very good that round now, uh, And we want to know from you if you believe in that yes or no, it doesn't matter, And why you'm messing whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 2: Got to take a break and we'll be back.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna ask whatever that is to eight two nine four five. You don't necessarily have to believe to be in on this. You can say you don't tell us. Why could get you a case of line and google Summer Shandy. We're in the third phase of Taser time tribute. This is where we shock each other if you get an answer to a question incorrect. Lindsay and I have both gone. It's now GIMPI stern. First question, how much does the heart of a blue whale way? How much does the heart of a blue whale way? To be clear, we are talking about not a previous girlfriend because she doesn't have and it's cold heart of a blue whale, blue whales.
Speaker 2: That's a big ass whale.
Speaker 9: I honestly don't know the answer, so I am going to go with the first number that popped into my mind, and that is fifteen pounds.
Speaker 2: Final answer, how much does a blue does the heart of a blue whale weigh? You said fifteen pounds? Fifteen pounds?
Speaker 9: And for those that are keeping track blue whales, can we up to three hundred and thirty thousand pounds and give you thanks? The heart weighs fifteen pounds? The answer is four hundred pounds. That's a big ass heart. Yeah, it's a big ass animal, right, Ah, beitch.
Speaker 14: What the hell?
Speaker 10: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean I guess that makes sense. It makes sense, But I don't know how much does your heart weigh? I don't have one, trust me.
Speaker 9: I know what is the dirt area between the outfield grass and the home run wall? In baseball called what is the dirt between the outfield grass and the home run wall? In baseball called outfield grass home run wall.
Speaker 2: It's not the baseline, that's not outfield grass, and home run wall is called no man's land. Final answer, I don't know, Okay, what was the dirt?
Speaker 8: What is the dirt area between the outfield grass and the home run wall and baseball called outside track?
Speaker 2: Final answer, goddamn it, I can't say that. I'll like change it. No, it's all good. What did you say?
Speaker 9: I said outside track. That's just the first thing that What did you say before no man's land?
Speaker 2: No man's land? The correct answer is warning track? Warning track? Yeah, it was tracking there somewhere.
Speaker 8: It was mandated like in the god damn it, in the fifties or early fifties, I think. And it was so players would know that they're near the wall.
Speaker 9: That makes sense. How many people ran into the wall like something a lot? They had to recommend the rule. They're like pussy's dumb ass. I remember playing baseball when there wasn't a warning track.
Speaker 5: I think that singed the hair on the back of your leg.
Speaker 2: That did not feel good.
Speaker 8: Okay, what move was banned from basketball between nineteen sixty seven and nineteen seventy six, almost a full decade. What move was banned from basketball between nineteen sixty seven and nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 2: I don't know, just banned between those years, like they brought it back.
Speaker 8: What move was banned from basketball between nineteen sixty seven and nineteen seventy six?
Speaker 2: Your mom? Final answer?
Speaker 10: What move?
Speaker 9: I don't know if I need to tell people that's not correct. No, wouldn't it be funny if it was? What's the your mom move?
Speaker 8: What move was banned from basketball between nineteen sixty seven and nineteen seventy six, GIMPI said, your mom, the correct answer is the slam dunk?
Speaker 2: Really yes, And they tried to do it to.
Speaker 8: Stop uh Lou Alcindoro and kream adul jabbar because they were doing it so often. They were trying to reduce injuries to hands and wrist and damage to backboards and things fight like that, and they were claiming, tell me, if this statement sounds familiar to the tush push, it is not a skillful shot.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I mean, yeah, I agree with you on that toush push part.
Speaker 8: But okay, but now we see the slam dunk as a skillful thing. Yeah, and so in the future, well, we think the same thing about the tush push probably or the brotherly shove for those that apparently don't like the word tush.
Speaker 9: Right right, I was thinking hook shop for whatever reason, that's what popped into my mind.
Speaker 2: But yeah, whatever, I don't know crap about sports, So there you go.
Speaker 9: I mean, I love the uh no man's Yeah, that's a pretty good one, man. And your mom's always a solid answer.
Speaker 2: Sometime I'm going to find a trivia question where your mom is the answer. I love it, all right, challenge accepted. All right, we got to take a break. We're giving away beer. Do you think your psychic? And why?
Speaker 8: In case the line google summer Sandy could be yours. We're gonna give away beer coming up, and Sam is on, Hey Sam, how are you good?
Speaker 14: How are you doing good?
Speaker 2: Do you think your psychic? And why?
Speaker 11: Oh no, not at all, because if I was psychic, I wouldn't be living in a hotel right now, almost because I just didn't see my ex screw me over on rent and pick it up?
Speaker 2: Oh god, how did your ex screw you over your room?
Speaker 10: And I sed say you.
Speaker 11: She was supposed to be paying the rent, and I was handing her the money to pay the rent. She's supposed to going and doing it?
Speaker 14: Was doing it?
Speaker 11: Mind you had a job, she didn't, So she was there all day long. She kept getting the notices and up until the day the eviction had no I'd had and't been meeting paid.
Speaker 2: So how long did you live there?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 14: About a year half two years.
Speaker 2: And now and the landlord just called or knocked on the door.
Speaker 7: Oh it was an apartment.
Speaker 11: They changed lots of walls of work.
Speaker 2: So what was she spending the money on? Was it you crack cocaine? Or just keeping gambling?
Speaker 11: Do you know there's no tale that one. There's no talent with that one.
Speaker 2: So did you confront her?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 14: Yeah, absolutely did, Absolutely did.
Speaker 2: Was she as shocked as you were?
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, she knew, she knew knew. Whenever I wished the issue, she decided to get a little bit of physical and I don't hit women, so.
Speaker 2: Just walk away. Wow are you gonna see her?
Speaker 11: I mean I could, but when in soul said and I don't spend more money doing that to what was just getting off all my stuff?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, she didn't get back going no small claim, squirt, I didn't think about that. Yeah, it won't take it won't take that much.
Speaker 9: If you were to guess how much she took from you over time, put a dollar figure on it.
Speaker 2: How much was that?
Speaker 11: Well, just between furniture and electronics, could the least.
Speaker 2: So not only does she keep the money for the ranch, she kept all your jive too.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, bitch couches dvs BS five.
Speaker 2: How did she keep all that stuff that they changed the locks?
Speaker 11: She moved it all out while I was at work before they.
Speaker 2: She's a psychic and knew that the other were going to change the locks. Well because she wasn't paying. That's how she knew. That's how she knew that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Wow, she was getting the notices and she's definitely a.
Speaker 14: Ce next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you do to her to make her want to be that way?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 11: I wish I knew that one.
Speaker 14: I'm not saying, all.
Speaker 2: Right, gimpy, go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 12: I ain't know for a fact that I'm not psychic, because I don't know s about af enjoy.
Speaker 2: This case A little so much.
Speaker 8: Corn hang on the line, so Gimpy can get your personal info. And I appreciate you talking with us. Sam, have a good luck with everything. I'm sure it's all gonna work out. And have a great one, okay, all right, before we get to sports, there's some awesome video out there about Sean McVay when they're talking about drafting Ty Simpson. Apparently they took Ty Simpson and he didn't want Ty Simpson, and the head of player personnel picked wanted Ty Simpson as a quarterback because they're the air apparent to Sam, right, and so they're like, well our stafford, I should say, And so they're they picked this guy.
Speaker 2: But go watch the videos. You can see he's not.
Speaker 8: Because he wanted another receiver, he wanted a running back, he wanted something something else to help deal with to get them all the way right, give them another chance to win one. But that it's crazy how much drama there is on draft night. It's crazy how much chaos is enthralled in all that. Yeah, it's supposed to be happy times, right. You know, college players are being called up, you know, teams are picking who they want.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be a good time for everyone.
Speaker 8: What is it called Draft Day? Yeah, Kevin Costner Draft Day. Have you ever seen that movie? It's pretty good. Jennifer Garner ditties in it. Dennis Leary's in it. Dennis Leary plays the football coach. Kevin Costner is the head of the player personnel and he's charged with changing the team.
Speaker 2: You could argue maybe it is the.
Speaker 9: It is the Moneyball for football, if you know Moneyball, that's the baseball movie. But he falls in love with Jennifer Garner and then cam in together and then and it's got.
Speaker 2: That whole part to it.
Speaker 9: But it's it's pretty good if that is how Draft Day works. It's a little fun, little insight on all that. It's a good watch. Good morning Gimbie, Well, good morning Corbin. So you just got another keyword to rock the bank. If you missed it like I did, that's okay because you got plenty more chances throughout the day to get yourself some bread some dough. One thousand dollars is what you're gonna get. Just keep on listening for that keyword.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 5: Happy twenty seventh porn star Birthday to miss brier Rose. Check out this tiny temptress in Newbies getting nailed, three step Brothers, Obsession, and Home is where the Sex is. She's just four foot nine and ninety four pounds.
Speaker 2: She looks way too young. Time for Willy Nilly. It's your chance to on the show.
Speaker 9: Talk about anything you want, bring up something, go back to something.
Speaker 2: Join us in the studio. Right now is our friend Mike from Andelini's. Hey, buddy, how are you great?
Speaker 10: How are we all doing good?
Speaker 2: It's great to talk to you. I made some notes. Oh, ask you some questions? All right, we'd now for those. Know Mike has Andelini's Pizza Prosemo and pizza Truck. They do catering.
Speaker 9: They have some of the best patios and cocktails in town. The gelato's delicious.
Speaker 8: You can't miss with anything that's happening at Andelini's. Make sure you think about him for graduation. We're coming up. That's a big deal for this guys. Right, we should point out catering isn't just pizzas.
Speaker 15: No, I mean, you want to make anything, we'll do it. And now at Cherry Street we have the new private room. We could private room downtown if you got a fancier affair we have the private room at prosemo jinks, especially for all the Southern folk, the Southern gentlemen who would.
Speaker 10: Like to have a private room.
Speaker 2: That janks. Private rooms are biggest. So yeah, we got you again. Look him up andopizza dot com. Two things I wanted to bring up. That's about more personal for you that I wanted to bring up. So I'm catching you a little off. Well three actually, because I just thought of another one. How great is the storyline about brock Lessener quitting in the mass so good? So for those who I know, brock Lessener quit last was it Sunday night?
Speaker 10: It was Sunday night during WrestleMania.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and the story goes, and you correct me if I'm wrong, The story goes, nobody knew he was retiring.
Speaker 2: The story was that he was going to.
Speaker 8: Retire in a at a future pay per view, but they were trying to do a work on him that he didn't want to be a part of, so he just retired.
Speaker 9: Triple Ah apparently threw a fit in the back and behind the scenes. Is that what the way you heard it?
Speaker 10: Tell?
Speaker 15: Everything I'm hearing is that Now I my spidy sense goes, Is this for the next season of Unreal that they made it look like this happened like this, But knowing what I know of brock Lesner, it appears that the match got cut short. It appears he was hurt or something midway, and then he did the X just to Paul Hayman saying, hey, I'm done. This is it. I'm out this like which he did the X stands I'm doing it like right now. It's a signal that referees to do, like, hey, this is actually real, I'm hurt. I need to call an audible and say this is done. And then Paul Hayman hugs him and he just walks out saying thank you. And on top of that, Paul Hayman on Monday, being the supportive friend that he is, is like, hey, all the idiots that said this is now forever changed Brock from the now to the forever spot because he's done so essentially putting a nail in the coffin, and so much so that TKO I've heard is suing brock Lessner for breach of contracts because the plan was that he was going to retire to gun Through at Summerslant and he's like, nah, now at this point. That was a perfect retirement, oaf emmy, perfect guy to take him out, minute match, perfect like everything.
Speaker 2: About it would be perfect on brand for Rock, totally on.
Speaker 15: And then this type of retirement, the anti sena retirement like he gave you a gift, take it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's sad when that's the most exciting thing that happens at WrestleMania. Because Saturday night was was okay, Sunday night was a little bit better, but it didn't feel like one of the better WrestleMania.
Speaker 15: So all the people watching there's a lot of distress about the TKO involvement. Now, celebrity involvement is nothing new to a WrestleMania, but shortened matches, matches.
Speaker 10: That felt disconjointed.
Speaker 15: And then and a bunds and abodanza of commercial ad placement and something that now used to cost ten bucks a month and now is forty five dollars a month for an ESPN is throwing people off.
Speaker 2: The jelly roll bit was it just was it was a hat on a hat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it's curtain climbing and everybody's wearing many hats, so all right, so that was the perfect answers.
Speaker 2: Oh what I was expecting. And do you know, well, where do you buy your comics?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: For those are all Mike is becoming a comic book guy.
Speaker 15: All right here, I'm going to throw down. There's many great places in Tulsa. There are three major ones for you. Yeah, I'm going to differentiate the three. For all things like a lot of options. You go to Impulse on sixty first. If you want to find a rare ass comic, you go to Sapulpa for route sixty six. They have the original amazing fantasy like every first appearance, they got it.
Speaker 10: It's insane what they have.
Speaker 15: But for the most organized, friendliest comic book shop, there is no other choice. That's Sparky's and Supulpa. They will get you a subscription box. They're an up and coming family place. They are dope. I highly suggest them.
Speaker 8: So I'm bringing this up because Saturday, May second is Free Comic Book Day. Yes, and it's a way to get people reading more, going back to comics and reading comics. And they'll some places. I don't know if all of them that Mike mentioned do that, yes, but there that is something to get into. And I didn't even know if you were aware that this event was happening me.
Speaker 15: And R Kelly where he Last Saturday was a free comic book. It was Superman Day with some free comics, and uh, if you're the world of comics, I don't think it's been this fun and interesting since like nineteen ninety one, Todd McFarlane the Absolute Batman and all this absolute stuff that's coming out. It's got everyone reinvigorated. There are new comics are coming out with thirty even seventy variant covers. They are that popular right now. Obviously it's a cash crap, but it's a fun one.
Speaker 8: Will I know, anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. Mike's always reachable at Mike at Endo Pizza dot com if you.
Speaker 2: Want to shoot the or you want to talk about comic books.
Speaker 8: I can't wait for the Andelini's Pizza Pizza, Comic book convention, wrestling.
Speaker 10: Convention, Get off the merdium that should.
Speaker 9: Be Nerdium the Yeah, all right, And the last thing I wanted to bring up. One of the things that I love about your business mindset is you got to get involved in charities and you have always made this a part of what you do and it's things you are passionate about, and this is one we've never.
Speaker 2: Talked about, and I know you're involved in it, so I'm curious.
Speaker 8: And that is Tomorrow you're in a shoot for the Center, which is to raise money for hardest Y Family Adaptive Sports Complex, which is a really great place for a lot of people don't even know this place exists. It is a really important place for the people that utilize it.
Speaker 15: And they usually when I do a donation, it'll be most of the time food, maybe be on site and help out with something. They're like, no, we need you to play horse, and I'm like, I've played horse, it's like nineteen ninety eight. And they're like, we need you to play horse against someone on your staff.
Speaker 10: So I'm playing.
Speaker 15: I'm breaking out the Daila cyle basketball jersey from gym class and we are going to play horse against Chelsea the GM of Prosemo.
Speaker 10: So I'm doing that tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I'm well, next time, I want to beat you and horse. I also have not played in a long time, but I love the idea of that. I just thought saw that and I was like, that's so cool that you're doing that. And again, you always try to be a part of the community in some aspect, and well.
Speaker 10: I appreciate that. And I also have a gift for you guys.
Speaker 15: I'm dropping this this nuggie here today at an exclusive announcement, Andelini's via Metropolis has created a burger menu a cheese steak menu, and that menu is now live downtown at Cabin Boys' new location that's been there for about a year or so over by the tavern. Andelini's with Metropolis has just partnered with them and we are controlling the menu and serving our burgers and our cheese steak. So if you're downtown, you like Cowboys, like beer, if you want a solid ass burger, a solid ass cheese steak, we are now live at the Cabin Boys down to Yea.
Speaker 9: Let's speak about that location because people, it's been a couple of things and it's coming on and and this is.
Speaker 2: Up up from the tavern towards the Canes.
Speaker 15: Correct, So you're going to Knees Ballroom, you're going to Vanguard even be Okay, really we have you covered with the people at Cowboys are super solid.
Speaker 10: They've been great.
Speaker 15: Austin and Lisa just a great couple, and we're we're stoked to partner with them there.
Speaker 2: All right, Mike's joining us from Andalin's It's willy nilly anything you want to talk about, bring up something new? Do you think your psychic?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 15: I absolutely called that Spencer Pratt would run for mayor of l A when I saw him on the os on on the Hills like twenty years ago.
Speaker 10: Like that guy's got mayor all over him. So I would say, yes, do.
Speaker 5: You think he's gonna win?
Speaker 10: I hope he. I hope I want and for all the right and all the wrong reasons I wanted to win. That's like saying, like setting a.
Speaker 15: Bullet to a china shop to run the china shop is what they currently have, and now we're just going to send a goat. And I'm like, the goat's not going to make more be destruct more destructive, and people like a goat.
Speaker 2: So I would say that they ram things.
Speaker 10: There's I am all for Spencer Pratt to clean up LA.
Speaker 5: You know what, I would say that Mike is psychic because he does have a very good intuition on whether or not a new restaurant that opens up is going to do well or not. It's going to fail. It's going to make it.
Speaker 15: I think we could judge that as intuition based on facts and evidence.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Do I believe in psychic powers categorically no?
Speaker 2: But do he believe in facts and evidence?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 15: Yes, I believe I will believe that this year. Here's a prediction, le we should come back to. This year from now is the.
Speaker 10: Ready.
Speaker 15: This is the year of alien disclosure. Okay, mark my words. By April twenty fourth, twenty twenty seven, the world will be way more on board and be like and if it's not publicly known and factual, it will at least be publicly accepted. Okay by this time next year.
Speaker 9: I love that, So I'll write it down. I try to keep track of things up here on the wall right now. I've got how many of assault cases and involving food. I'm keeping track of that. How many stories we've read about people putting stuff in their butts.
Speaker 2: So we'll keep track of that and we'll revisit that in a year.
Speaker 8: There's that, So I means you're committed to advertising again another year.
Speaker 10: By the way, Ye.
Speaker 9: Willing nail anything you want to talk about, Bring up something new, go back to something, says Sparky's and Cantusa.
Speaker 15: Love those guys like it's all organized. It's everything you need, nothing you do. And again, if you're into commers, like hey, give me this comic, they'll keep it for you. They're knowledgeable, they're just great. It's a great family or business.
Speaker 8: Willy nilly, anything you want to talk about, bmms and whatever you'd like to say to A two nine, four five. Corvin and Gimby, do you guys hang out when you're not doing the show.
Speaker 2: I'll go ahead and answer this. It's okay, Gimpy, go for it.
Speaker 9: Typically not because we worked together four plus hours a day or some days like yesterday.
Speaker 2: Six no offense. I kind of get my fill. I get you man, I get enough of you. Don't need any more of you after work.
Speaker 8: Corbyn, do you have any insight on why Jerry Jones traded the twelfth pick to Miami for the eleventh pick. Dallas gave up two picks in the one seventies. Miami ended up picking a line the lineman Miami picks was not good. That's a wild take. And the fact that Jerry Jones did that, I would just answer, He's Jerry Jones. You're not going to make any.
Speaker 10: Headway with that.
Speaker 2: Are you into sports cards, lindsay No.
Speaker 5: I have one sports card and it is assigned Andre Dawson baseball card. I met a mat McDonald's as a kid.
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 5: My mother has it for me because I would have lost it a long time ago, kind of.
Speaker 2: Like you did your ring. How much do you think that card is worth?
Speaker 5: I don't know. It's a rookie card.
Speaker 10: I was rookie card.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was in elementary.
Speaker 9: School good news because people always talk about like how much value there is in those good News You can get a whopping.
Speaker 8: Either forty either fourteen dollars and ninety nine cents or ninety nine dollars.
Speaker 9: Okay, but that's there's three other rookies on the card too, So I don't know if that's the one you got, gimp.
Speaker 2: Do you do sports trading cards? Ah, that's a no for me, Doug Mike not now.
Speaker 15: As a kid, I had a collection of the A's and Roger Merrison the classic Yankees.
Speaker 10: But and I still have it.
Speaker 9: But no, nothing new, Yeah I have, I don't now. I have my kid baseball card collection still. It's in the attic, and I have like a special baseball that when you open it up, it's got filing and then I made a too.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 9: I haven't looked at it a while. I can't recall. I might have a bo Jackson rookie, but that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be glad to buy a soda with it, like it's probably worth five bucks.
Speaker 10: Go to the Sizzler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, need nothing wrong with the little Sizzler action.
Speaker 8: Would you rather show up to work on Monday and discover a naked Gary Busey has been trapped in the studio since he broke in Friday afternoon thinking he had an interview scheduled, and he still wants to do the interview, or be that eighty seven Coli Garden test kits with people's poop samples were mistakenly divered delivered over the weekend and have exploded in the hall outside of the studios.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, give me Gary Busey man, easy answer, Gary Busey. I'll go grab him a T shirt so we can cover up. I'm sure we can find a pair of pants somewhere, or I'll make I'll give them my own pants to put on. But yes, give me Gary Busey.
Speaker 9: Gimby, I'm sticking with Gary Busey. But he can stay naked in there with y'all. I think that's hilarious.
Speaker 15: Or give a T shirt and just let a porky pig it for the rest of the day, like Tulsa hero. Gary Busey is obviously. I have so many questions about point brank alone, like, come on, this isn't easy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can answer him, but I hear it.
Speaker 15: Oh well, hey it breaks or points point being what we do when we woa, when we go outside?
Speaker 10: What's all the same? Right?
Speaker 2: What's what's Kean's name? Character? What's his character name of that one?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: Utah utah give it to Yeah, that hadn't been an improvised line. There was no way that one that was pre accident.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah that was.
Speaker 2: I don't understand what he's saying. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: Why don't we have a beaucy pizza? Why don't we have the Gary he's a little bit of a controversial figure. I think he like, I can't make a controversial pizza, right, put some peanut butter on it, triple pineapple with ranch.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the controversial pizza.
Speaker 9: Any people are so picky. Anything could be polarized.
Speaker 10: Bloom free, triple pineapple with ranch and.
Speaker 8: Peanut butter, and peanut butter, s icy peanut but with thie chili crunch.
Speaker 5: But you also have to put the onion straws on it too, to make it look a little and standing up like his hair.
Speaker 2: Sure, but right before it comes to the table, slam it into the wall. Same joy.
Speaker 10: On brand.
Speaker 2: I know I'm not your marketing guide. You might need to tweak that a little bit. You might need to tweak that. It works. So you're picking Gary of course?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why is the Why are the boxes exploding?
Speaker 9: I don't understand gases and heat expand causing it to explode all over.
Speaker 2: I've never done color guard.
Speaker 9: I have done one of these type of tests, but I've never done color guard polar guard.
Speaker 2: Okay's totally different. The fat chicks that couldn't make it as cheerleaders? Is it different? But it's just a sample. It's not like right weirdos. Yeah, it's just a sample.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, yeah, willing only anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something we were talking about.
Speaker 10: The Gary.
Speaker 8: We'll just use that as a general term for any weird pizza. But what is an interesting food combo that you like, Lindsay, Man, this is like.
Speaker 5: The third week in a row, eggs scrambled and mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: That's weird. Yeah, GIMPI I would have gone eggs and grape jelly.
Speaker 10: Okay, mayonnaise and ketchup never sucks. No, great, I don't think that's weird.
Speaker 15: People talking about, you know, chips and caviar that that's like a thing now and like or mcduggets. Yeah, it does taste good. It's not a lot salt. It's salt on salt with a little bit of umami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and texture, I don't Yeah.
Speaker 15: And when I think about crazy, I've tried a lot of crazy. I don't know if it is crazy anymore, Like you have.
Speaker 2: Arsty now have to be crazy necessarily just interesting.
Speaker 10: Snake is good.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, anytime I've had snake it is like, oh, that's way better I thought it was gonna be.
Speaker 8: Mine would be a running egg on mac and cheese, especially especially opulent mac and cheese reheated.
Speaker 10: That's great.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 10: Egg on pizza. It's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally overlooked, right, Is that just a hard product?
Speaker 10: To keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all it's get the environment you're in.
Speaker 15: You have to get the runniness right, and then you're like. People have very particular takes on how they want their egg. I'll you would say, adding just uncooked egg to a shake. That's controversial, but that's a great way to get protein into a shake that you're making for health reasons.
Speaker 9: Sure, egg whites. I know people that make egg white chalk but milk or there's.
Speaker 2: No milk in it. It's just the egg white with chocolate syrup, and it tastes just like.
Speaker 10: Chocolate syrup with the egg white. It is like the healthiest thing you could pound. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and how we're talking, I'm pretty healthy. What's what's the worst thing?
Speaker 10: Took me half a second. I got it.
Speaker 3: I got it.
Speaker 10: Bit.
Speaker 2: What's the worst thing you, uh, that's ever come to your home? What's the worst thing that's ever come to your home?
Speaker 9: Like I know some people that have like a doggy door and like a raccoon got in or uh one of my friends the other day found a little one of those little tiny gardener snakes in their home.
Speaker 5: I think probably those uh what the hell are they called? Now? They're like house centipedes. I think that's what they're called. Okay, those they scare the s out of me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean just there was one in my bathroom the other day on the wall and it was tall more than me. So I had to go and get a fly swatter, and I mean I slapped the s out of it really really hard because I wanted to make sure it was dead, and I did feel it. But those are so scary to put the light on and then see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gimme my axe pick one. I know, hyu, but he's not wrong, Mike.
Speaker 15: When I was a kid living in New Jersey, I poured my cereal in the morning and went to do a big spoonful and it was filled with carpenter ants.
Speaker 10: And worried.
Speaker 15: If you know what a carpenter at is, that is a a chunky ass ant and it was like right up my lips.
Speaker 10: And so I've had snakes, I've had everything, had that audio getting getting that close to it and also not eat.
Speaker 15: But that was the freakiest I've ever felt about an animal in my house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, frog would be the weirdest thing in your house. I'd lugs in my house where you go down the middle night, you go to get something in the kitchen and you're like, what's that?
Speaker 2: What did I slip on?
Speaker 8: You gotta put in a thing of beer out so they'll climb into it and explode. That might be the weirdest thing for me that I've ever Uh, what's your favorite flavor of rainbow peanut butter that you tried the other day? Okay, so Mike, you may not be aware of this. There's a company in town called Rainbow Peanut Butter, Rainbow Nut, thank you, Rainbow nut butter, and they make I'm gonna show you some here in a second.
Speaker 2: You're welcome to taste it if you'd like. But they were so good, lindsay, do you have one?
Speaker 5: They were all so fantastic. I loved the.
Speaker 2: Electric dildo right.
Speaker 5: The Dubai chocolate brownie one was really good.
Speaker 2: I think that might be it spoon Oh wow, yeah, dig in, do you buy caramel?
Speaker 10: That's not gonna know that one.
Speaker 15: That one was so meta buddies, Okay, I mean I could just tell based on what they look like.
Speaker 10: How much Yeah these are?
Speaker 15: Oh that's gonna be the winner from flavor cookie cream and peanut butter.
Speaker 10: If you don't like that. You don't have a soul cookie butter peanuts, like all they're.
Speaker 2: All tens, right, isn't that strawberry cake one you did?
Speaker 9: Like, there was one with like a TwixT bar. They couldn't call it twigs, but it had like a TwixT bar in it.
Speaker 10: That was good.
Speaker 2: They had an animal craic animal cracker one that was pretty good.
Speaker 15: The two tablespoon into the one hundred and fifty calories, it's like more more calories than than ice cream.
Speaker 10: That is pure flavor.
Speaker 2: I think peanut butter is that much.
Speaker 10: And that's rightfully.
Speaker 15: It's it's it's there to get you to the flavor townpoon.
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's a whole bunch right here. All right, Mike, let's talk about Andelini's real quick. We've got the summer coming up. We've got patios are the big push, and the new private rooms.
Speaker 15: That's what I'm all about is getting you fed in the privacy of our room. And all you gotta do, like we make this so easy just so we can put it. Think right now, you're driving your network. What do you got coming up? Whether it's a graduation, whether it's like a birthday party, it sucks to do this at your house. You have to clean it up, you have to get it set up, you have to decorate it. Don't just don't come here to an andaline the's location, any of them. All you gotta do is email catering at Ando Pizza dot com and say, hey, I got this many people.
Speaker 10: What do you got? And we'll figure it out.
Speaker 15: We make it very very easy because as someone who's throwing a party at your house, you're like, okay, time to leave, and they don't and then oh wow, I just put this whole event on.
Speaker 10: Want to go chill out? No, you got two hours of cleaning. Don't do that. Let us take care of.
Speaker 2: It, especially with graduation coming up.
Speaker 9: Having graduation parties would be a great place and you want to get those booked sooner rather than later. Absolutely, uh andendopizza dot com. Everything you need right there, And Mike, thanks for coming by.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 8: We're gonna take a break. Do you think your psychic gets your text to us bmms? And what your answer is to eight two nine four five case a line and Google Summer Shandy could be yours.
Speaker 3: It's more of a big Man Morning show is next.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone, so Less is on the line. Hey, Les, how are your friend?
Speaker 14: I'm good. How are you guys this morning?
Speaker 2: I'm good. Less? Tell me do you think you're psychic? And why?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure that this actually qualifies as psychic. Maybe maybe not. But approximately twenty years ago, my oldest daughter was dating this guy that first of all, I did not like him to begin with, if he looked like a worm.
Speaker 14: But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: She called me one day and said, Dad, he beat me. Oh yeah, and apparently it was pretty bad, and out of the rage of a father said, I said, if I ever get my hands on him, I'm gonna choke him to death. Well how prophetic were my words. But just about two maybe three weeks later, she called me and said, Dad, you're not going to believe this. He choked to death on a chicken nugget.
Speaker 2: I'm damn.
Speaker 7: And I was like, I was like, you gotta be asking me, you know, I said. When I said that, you know, you know I just angry, speaking off the cuff, And she said, no, for real, he is dead. He choked to death on a chicken nugget. And I believe She said it was in a Kentucky fried chicken.
Speaker 8: Listen, I really thought for a minute we were about to have our first murder confession.
Speaker 2: On the air. No, no, no, no, listen, I'm glad it wasn't. I'm glad I wasn't. I just was like, holy cow, this is going to be amazing, amazing.
Speaker 7: I was about I was about three hundred miles away with plenty of witnesses.
Speaker 2: Sure, weird, we didn't ask that. You're just volunteering the information.
Speaker 7: Was she with it at the time, No, no, she was not with him, she said her his I think, is the one who called her and told.
Speaker 2: Her, Wow, wild yeah, Parma, we're gonna hook you up.
Speaker 7: All right, we're gonna hook you up.
Speaker 9: Gimb you go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 12: Lindsay totally believes in seconds, so I wouldn't be shocked if she feels some of that has rubbed off on her Haboca is the land of Google, Sarma, Shandy Fly you guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, buddy, I appreciate you talking with us. Less have a fantastic weekend.
Speaker 14: Okay, you guys as well.
Speaker 7: I love you, guys man, thanks so much.
Speaker 2: All Right, we got to take a break and we'll be back