Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: The item doesn't come out, so you kick the vending machine and all of a sudden it malfunctions and all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Comes pouring out.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, you know people have actually been arrested and have gotten ten to twenty years for taking keny bars.
Speaker 3: From machines like that. Wow, I just made that up. But yeah, that's Bill excessive for what you described.
Speaker 1: Yes, and now Handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Here's Bill Handle. All right, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Yep, it is now a Thursday, September fifth, just getting over the cold. I've been blowing my nose all morning and all day yesterday. So what we're gonna do, Kono is as I try to turn off the microphone, when I you know, rip up some snot, it goes all over the screen and the microphone. Make sure you get that, Okay, I'll leave your mic on. Yeah, yeah, like yesterday when you caught me just as I was coughying and coughing up. You know this phlim by the way, I've always wondered, Well, let me first say hello, and I'm going to ask the question.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Kno, Good morning Bill, and Wayne, good morning Bill.
Speaker 4: We'll have the engineers come in and set up an X Y stereo pair of Neimann microphones specifically to capture your snot sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Amy, there you are, Hi. We have to do the camera a little bit.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: She's in the other room and we all look at monitors. I have to explain that all the time, and there is Ann good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So with that, I want to ask a question. How many of you like oysters in this crowd? Wayne says no, Anne, No, Amy.
Speaker 5: They're okay, but I mean they're not like a go to for me.
Speaker 2: Okay and Konokno.
Speaker 3: Do you know what an oyster is? Kno, pretty sophisticated stuff.
Speaker 2: They're not like you don't have oyster nuggets, for example, at McDonald's. Okay, So usually to people that it's an acquired taste. But I've always wondered, and the oysters are expensive. Why would you ever pay for an oyster when all you need to do is.
Speaker 3: Have a cold? You're so gross? Stop it. You are pretty gross. I have a question.
Speaker 4: Do you feel that oysters Do you feel that oysters are more that it's an acquired taste, or that oysters are an acquired texture.
Speaker 3: It's both.
Speaker 2: I mean they're pretty, yeah, they're pretty slimy and going down your throat and they're alive when they do it, so you can feel them moving around going down your throat, you know, the little tentacles coming out of the oyster.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, what do you know? Some people try to eat breakfast to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know how people put fruit on their yogurt in the cereal some people put oysters.
Speaker 3: Oh man, oyster crunch.
Speaker 4: Okay, are you trying to turn the show into a resource for anorexics?
Speaker 2: I know, I'm trying to turn the show into foody Thursday. I should do this with Neil, who we are not going to have tomorrow, and he would only have them all this week because Wayne is filling in for.
Speaker 3: Neil this week, and so now.
Speaker 4: Because Neil is filling in for Gary and Shannon, that's correct. With marloteis that is also correct. So we're doing the bounce around as well. I happened during the summer because everybody goes on vacation during the summer and they have to figure out who's going to do what And it's you know, it really shows on the air. You can't, you know it really does. And also the other thing is shows on the air.
Speaker 2: This is one of those jobs where if you're working in an office job, or you're working as a plumber or whatever. I mean, you can be a little bit off and you skate on that one.
Speaker 3: You can get a pass because no one really notices if you are one percent off on the air.
Speaker 2: Instantly everybody knows it. It's like we wear our heart on our sleeve. We wear our pants over our No, not when you're broadcasting, because you're under a desk. You're most of you are under a desk. But it's a little inside baseball about broadcasting. Okay, we're behind the mic, not in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks, But isn't that this But isn't that actually the same?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Because because being behind the mic means you are in the public, you're in the public's ears, and if you're in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: You're in the public's eyes. I think it's more. I think it's more geographical. This has become too philosophical for.
Speaker 2: Way, way, way way too philosophical, all right, and by the way. That's the other reason I'm so damn loud. How far do you have to pod me down? Cono, I mean all the way to the very bottom right when I talk.
Speaker 3: When I am yeah, it's you're a pretty low guy.
Speaker 2: And the reason I'm so loud is because I don't understand the technology. So I know that we're reaching people, for example at North San Diego County and in Ventura, which is miles and miles away, so I have to yell so they can hear me. I don't quite understand how you talk into a microphone and somehow.
Speaker 3: They hear you a one hundred miles away.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, are Amy are you just good morning to you because I've already forgotten right?
Speaker 5: Yes you did?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's how memorable I am to you?
Speaker 2: I am, no, No, it's it's how much I admire Joe Biden that I want to emulate him as much as I humanly can.
Speaker 3: Good job, Thank you so much. All right, guys, are you ready to do it?
Speaker 2: Ye? Handle on the news on a Thursday morning with Amy, Wayne and Me lead story.
Speaker 3: Come on another one.
Speaker 2: So yesterday I was I think I was tuning into CNN or something driving and of course broke They broke in with another shooting in Georgia. Four people killed, two students, two teachers. A fourteen year old student came in, wanted to come, he left, came back to the school, had a gun with him, an assault type weapon, and he just started shooting up. NU was that eight people wounded, Nine people wounded, they're going to survive, thank goodness. And four killed. And there's a whole story behind that. But my favorite part of this story, if you want to call it my favorite part, is how our presidential candidates are responding. All right, we start with Donald Trump. If he gets elected, he is going to heal the world. That was his response, and also talked about the depravity. Kamala Harris said, this must stop. Okay, that is specific as hell. Thank you very much. How about either of you? How about some answers. And the problem is there are no answers. We're already past critical mass.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: There are too many guns out there with their thirty million assault type weapons.
Speaker 3: And it's even if we were to have one hundred percent gun control and make guns illegal. Now we're already past that.
Speaker 2: So I'm going to talk more about what happened because there are some there are some sidebar stories to this one, like they knew this kid was at all kinds, there was a huge issue, but they didn't have enough evidence last year to nail him. And they already knew he was a threat. He had already threatened the school. So we'll talk a little bit about that. Another horrific story. Horrific story. At least I'm not hearing thoughts and prayers. I haven't heard that one from too many politicians because that gets a little old too quickly, doesn't it. And I think I think Trump's and Harris's comments, while they mean nothing in the small picture, they mean everything in the big picture, and it shows how emasculated politicians and just how we are as.
Speaker 3: A society when it comes to gun violence. It's crazy, all right. More about that coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Talk about a wild ride.
Speaker 6: So, a guy who was accused of fatally crashing into another motorist as he was trying to flee from an officer with the CHP has escaped from a hospital where he was taken after the crash.
Speaker 5: The good news is he's been caught.
Speaker 6: But back up to yesterday afternoon, the guy was driving white jeep Cherokee. He was speeding along the fifteen. They pulled him over. He took off and then he crashed into another car at the intersection of Beach and Cherry Avenues. The driver of the Ford Mustang was killed. The driver of the white jeep Cherokee then took off. Then they found him, caught him, took him to the hospital, detained him, and then he took off from the hospital. But they caught him. Oh good, Yeah, they caught him about twelve thirty this morning. All right, Bill, you already addressed this. Former President Trump had a Fox News town hall. Sean Hannity brought up the shooting in Georgia, and Trump said the part about he will heal the world.
Speaker 3: He said, it's a.
Speaker 4: Sick and angry world for a lot of reasons, and we're going to make it better.
Speaker 3: We're going to heal our world.
Speaker 4: He also said, we're going to get rid of all these wars that are starting all over the place because of incompetence. That's why they're wars, because people are bad at their jobs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I guess uh, pretty general, we're hopefully going to do very well. We have an election coming up we're going to be I think we're going to be very well set.
Speaker 3: Up to do a great job.
Speaker 2: You know that statement. I don't have a problem with you. It's I'm going to do a great job. We're set up to do a great job. I'm fine with that. That's nice and generic, and it's the problem we expect candidates to say when they mean absolutely nothing or they're trying to promote themselves.
Speaker 3: But you know, we're going to heal our world. That's a little bit too much.
Speaker 2: And all the wars, as you said, are because of our incompetence, I don't think so. I think there are a few wars that have nothing to do with our competence.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Putin invading Ukraine, Hamas attacking Israel with a terrorist attack on October seventh, what's happening in Sudan?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Now, well, i'll talk more about that, because there's there's a world to that that we don't have time. And I'm going to get off my soapbox here.
Speaker 5: Let's get you ready to rumble.
Speaker 6: Vice President Harris and former President Trump, at least their campaigns, have agreed to the ground rules for their presidential debate, which happens a week from today. It'll be held in Philadelphia, and they're basically going to use the same rules that they had laid out for the planned Trump Biden debate, same rules that they used in June.
Speaker 5: And the big.
Speaker 6: Issue was whether to change the rule on muted microphones, which they did for that first debate, and then Harris's campaign said now we want the microphones on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because and I'm going to quote.
Speaker 2: This is the Harris campaign saying the muted microphones will serve to shield Donald Trump from direct exchanges with the vice president, which, by the way, is a complete croc. It's real simple.
Speaker 3: Why she wants the mics to be unmuted.
Speaker 2: She wants Trump to interrupt her, to fly off the handle, to look like he's out of control. That's what she wants, and the format doesn't allow that to happen. And she is sorely disappointed because that would have been a huge thing in her favor. So now she says, I'm at a disadvantage because I can't talk directly to the former president. Oh yeah, now, now now they just took away he's wild and crazy and interrupting you. That's not gonna happen. Oh my god, are we gonna actually have a real debate?
Speaker 3: Oh wow. That's a shocker, isn't it.
Speaker 2: So we'll see whether we are or not. I'm just I'm just hoping for the attacks, the personal attacks. I mean, I can't that's the part that's entertaining. Yeah, I really enjoy those.
Speaker 4: Well, that indictment that the Department of Justice unveiled accusing two employees of RT, which is the media arm of the Kremlin, of funneling about ten million dollars to a company here in the United States, and that company then used it to put up all kinds of videos from these conservative internet pundit people like Tim Poole and Benny Johnson. And this is illegal because you're violating the Foreign Asians Registration Act, which is what the charges are based on. And they say they had this money from Russia, got laundered through a bunch of shell companies, went to this company that's only named in the indictment as Company number one.
Speaker 3: But now we know the name.
Speaker 4: Of the company, and it's a place called Tenant Media in Tennessee that's accepting all this money and then setting up all of this Russian propaganda to screw up our election.
Speaker 2: And I'll do more about that at a thirty. Because there's a lot of levels to this one.
Speaker 3: I think it's important that both Tim Poole and Benny Johnson say that they.
Speaker 2: Are victims of what is going on. Yes, so we don't know. I mean they wouldn't know that. I mean they're dealing with a company in Tennessee. They would not know where the money's coming from.
Speaker 3: I can believe that. But yeah, but let me ask you something.
Speaker 4: And may want to get into this again, I don't know, So one thing would be in on it and the other thing would be As they say, we are victims, But doesn't that mean they are dupes and that people sat around a table in Russia and said, oh, look at this guy, Tim Bable.
Speaker 3: He's a dumb ass. He'll be a useful idiot to us. But let me ask this.
Speaker 2: Okay, they are so conservative and so pro Trump, what do they say when there is no interference?
Speaker 3: And what do they put up?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be much harsher than what Russia is putting out. So I don't know quite what this is about.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I can see one part of it where Russia's putting this out to make Russia look better that I can see. But as far as the political interference, I don't know. I'll talk more about that at eight thirty.
Speaker 6: Will you get the shot if you have to pay a big junk of cash, that's the big question. Now that the latest batch of COVID shots have been released and ready for people to be vaccinated, but if you don't have health insurance, you're going to have to pay up to two hundred dollars for the shots because the program, the federal program that covered the cost of the vaccines has a run out of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You see, we're so used to the government spending money on s and all manner things. And by the way, I'm not arguing that the money shouldn't have been for COVID. I give credit to both President Trump, former President Trump, who just went balls to the wall to find the vaccine, and then President Biden who then took that and moved it up another level to get everybody vaccinated and to make it all happen. So they both did pretty well, I think, and there's some exceptions there. But government's going to say we're done, We're out of money on this one. And I think a lot of it has to do with it's simply politics. Republicans are saying it's too much money. Democrats are saying there's not enough money. We should inoculate everybody, and that's your insurance you have. Okay, I'm a kaiser, So I'm going to just walk in the door and right there in the lobby I can get a flu shot or a COVID shot and then make it real easy. And usually I walk in and actually also get a penicillin shot.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to tell you why, because that is a that's a different topic. Boy, you don't need to tell us.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't we move on? Let me put it this, No, I'm not going to go there.
Speaker 3: No, let's move on. Your first instinct, for once was the best instinct.
Speaker 4: Finally, Liz Cheney, former representative Republican from Wyoming, has officially endorsed Kamala Harris for president. She was speaking at Duke University, Sanford School of Public Policy, and she said, it's interesting because I'm kind of reading.
Speaker 3: Between the lines.
Speaker 4: It's not that she spent so much time talking about how great Kamala Harris is. It's she spent time talking about how dangerous she thinks Donald Trump is.
Speaker 2: And I think that's the issue because if you look at Liz Cheney's politics, she is conservative, I mean right down the line. I mean opposes everything that Kamala Harris believes in and the platform of Kamala Harris. But she says overriding all of that is the danger of Donald Trump. Remember, she lost her seat because she was anti Trump. Where the few Republicans they primaried her out, I mean like sixty five seventy percent overwhelming, and.
Speaker 3: By the way, good for her.
Speaker 2: She actually has balls, maybe not physically, but she actually has balls that she's willing to put her belief in America beyond her electability.
Speaker 3: She knew she was going to lose her seat, but it didn't matter.
Speaker 2: How many Republicans do you think are backing up Trump who really don't like him and are simply want to get reelected, that's more important than anything else.
Speaker 3: A lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Liz Cheney is one of the very very few who have gone the other way. So it's just now, what kind of influence does she have.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Certainly nothing among the MAGA crowd, certain nothing among the true fundamental Republicans.
Speaker 3: But maybe throughing some independence in there. I don't know. Hey, Amy, will you take us now from Balls to Walls? Oolally nice?
Speaker 6: Yes, So you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your relatives.
Speaker 5: Tim Walls is finding that out.
Speaker 6: An image of eight of his relatives wearing Walls Is for Trump shirts standing in front of a Trump twenty four flag that also reads take America Back has been posted on x Apparently the guy who posted it had permission from the family. So it's not like it's Walls's brother or something, which Trump said last night when he did his town hall. It's Walls's great uncle's grandfather's brother or something like that. It's a distant relative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but of course that changes completely where it's all of a sudden his brother. And so is it a shocker that you've got somebody who is second removed, for example, going the other way politically? Yeah, Okay, of course everybody's gonna make a big deal out of this.
Speaker 5: Well here's the addendum to that too.
Speaker 6: Walls's actual brother, Yeah, came out and said he's not going to make any political endorsements, and he hads posted on Facebook before the post criticizing Harris.
Speaker 2: You know that is a stronger story that I would go with. And the story is even Walls's brother won't won't support him.
Speaker 3: Oh, that that is legitimate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Walls's brother said that his brother was not the type of character you want making decisions about your future.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but do you have that's powerful stuff. That is what the Trump campaign context.
Speaker 4: The person he was talking to, he put it on Facebook and somebody asked him, what do you mean by this? He's not the type of character and do you know what his response was? This, this is one hundred percent true. His response was a story about how when they were kids and would go on family vacations in the car, that Tim Walls would get car sick and vomit in the car. And that was his response to why doesn't he have the kind of character well to be in office.
Speaker 5: That might be part of it.
Speaker 6: But he also said he used Facebook, which wasn't the right platform to do that. But I will say I don't agree with his policies and probably doesn't agree with Gonna tell.
Speaker 2: You that's powerful stuff and that's legitimate. You can't argue against it. This is his great great you know, his great uncle. You know, that's kind of a crock. But I think both sides are missing the point many many, many ways. This is a weird presidential I have to tell you, I'm gonna have a great time through this season for the next couple of months.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, yesterday, the mayor of Los Angeles, Karen Bass, said that she will finally pick the city's next police chief by the end of this month. So she still has over three weeks to decide who will be the next LAPD chief, and breaking long term tradition, but staying in step with her predecessor, Eric Arcetti, she is refusing.
Speaker 3: Maybe refusing is too strong.
Speaker 4: She is declining to reveal who the candidates are, right, she will not let.
Speaker 3: Us know who's on the short list. We know everybody over six feet tall, it's not.
Speaker 4: The police Commission interviewed all the finalists and sent their recommendations over to her.
Speaker 3: They also are keeping mum.
Speaker 4: Huh about who who the candidates are, so it'll just be it'll be a surprise, and then it'll be somebody that you may not even have considered was being considered, Like could be you Bill?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I'm going to be the police chief. Yeah exactly. I don't even do you.
Speaker 3: Have to I don't even think you have to be a cop to be the police chief.
Speaker 4: I think you don't have to be to be appointed. I think then you would you would go through some kind of certification.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think the mayor of Points, Kansas City Council overided. I don't know, but I don't think you have to be a cop. You know, for example, there is only one position in the judiciary where you don't have to be a judge. Only one place that you can be a judge without having a law degree or being.
Speaker 3: A judge, or not being a lawyer. You know what that.
Speaker 2: Is the Supreme Court of the US Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: You do not have to be a lawyer. You don't have to be anything.
Speaker 2: And we had some Supreme Court justice who meet that standard several times not being anything.
Speaker 6: Amy So Paris is not ready to say adieux to the Olympic rings. The mayor of Paris and Hidalgo has announced plans to keep the Olympic rings up as a permanent fixture on the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 3: Come on, really, she.
Speaker 6: Says, I want the spirit of celebration to remain. She says, as the mayor of Paris. It's her decision or the descendants of Gustave Eiffel, the engineer who designed the tower, say it was not intended as an advertising platform.
Speaker 5: It shouldn't stay there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess if they don't, if they don't keep touting the Olympics, nobody will have a reason to want to go to Paris.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean that just I can see during the Olympics you have the rings. I get that, But permanently the next mayor will take it off.
Speaker 3: You know. Even if this stay's on, the next mayor is going to go, We're gone good.
Speaker 2: You know. Hey, why don't we celebrate when the Nazis were in power in Paris and put up the giant swastika?
Speaker 3: What do you think about that? Guys?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, because I guess now they're not proud of that, but they're proud of the Olympics that they had it. Okay, But like lots of cities have had the Olympics. I don't know if that's really touting yourself we hosted an Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doesn't the coliseum still have rings on it someplace inscribed in the granite?
Speaker 4: It might, but that's an actual sporting event venue venue.
Speaker 3: We're sporting events were held in Olympic events were held.
Speaker 4: It's they had a stadium in Paris, and she wanted to leave the rings up. Nobody, Nobody would be upset. That's none of our business, right, Well yeah, but.
Speaker 3: It just it's just lame, you know.
Speaker 2: And you look at the Eiffel Tower and it just screams Paris, and all of a sudden you have the Olympic rings on there, and then I think you have various companies just starts bidding for billboard space on there. When when Paris needs when the city really needs some money, right, you know, Sam sung the phone that everybody uses, So try I think that would work out beautifully.
Speaker 3: At least at least the city gets money from that. It's a good point. Well, they got money from the Olympics. Theoretically, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Taking my cues from a country where chain smoking and adultery are compulsory.
Speaker 3: That's very good.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do the break or you want to do one more? So let's do one more? All right? So?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: On the ballot in November in California will be Proposition six, which will amend the constitution to eliminate slavery, because did you know that slavery is allowed under the California constitution if it is.
Speaker 3: A punishment for a crime.
Speaker 4: That is why you can have forced prison labor working for less than a dollar an hour.
Speaker 3: They want to stop that.
Speaker 4: And the reason that's the reason to do is they don't want prisoners to be forced to work with their own.
Speaker 3: Where in California are prisoners forced to work?
Speaker 2: I thought it was all voluntary that if you want to work, here you go and I in prisoners from what I understand, line up to do that because it kills the day they make.
Speaker 3: Their eight cents an hour or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it just added helps in terms of getting out earlier, and you got credits for all that.
Speaker 3: In terms of time, Where are they forced to work? There?
Speaker 4: There is require there's required work duties in many of these facilities, especially like in the kitchen for example. Okay, and so now would all it would be what you're talking about. You would volunteer to work, you would get credits towards release, you would get paid more than they're getting paid now. But here's one of the problems. Will they have to pay minimum wage? Well, they have to go from paying fifty cents an hour to paying minimum wage not even.
Speaker 3: Close to fifty cents an hour.
Speaker 2: I mean it's some jobs, yeah, I mean, it's just like nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. It's a good question. Will they be forced to pay minimum wage.
Speaker 2: Which really screws the state up one point five billion dollars are saying per year.
Speaker 6: All right, Brazil's president is basically calling Elon Musk a rich, spoiled brat. So for the Brazilian president says the world is not obliged to put up with billionaire Elon Musk's far right anything goes agenda because of his immense wealth. And his remarks come after Brazil blocked X in the country said nope, can't you can't do X, which of course used to be Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the X has gone from Brazil and it's a huge market for X.
Speaker 3: The president, this is an interesting guy.
Speaker 2: Luisi Nacio Lula da Silvie is known as Lula.
Speaker 3: He is, first of all, he went through the ranks of labor.
Speaker 2: He has a third grade education, and he became the president of Brazil, and then he went to prison for corruption. And then he got out of prison where the Supreme Court overturned his conviction on what we would consider a technicality. Then he gets elected president again. So he is now the president, replacing Bossigneiro, who considered himself and actually can't. He campaigned as the Trump of South America. I mean, Brazil is a very interesting place politically, to say the least.
Speaker 4: All right, Bill, put on your do they have a case hat for a second, if you don't mind. A Michigan judge has ordered Robert F. Kennedy Junior to remain on the ballot in that state. Kennedy wanted to get off, as you know, he's on an offensive to get off the ballot in all the states where it would hurt Trump and stay on the ballots in all the states where it would help Trump.
Speaker 3: And the judge said no.
Speaker 4: And when I saw this headline, I thought, Ooh, I wonder how stupid Rfk's request was, and that the law must be super clear here, you know, and what a dummy his lawyers are. And then I saw the opinion. So Bill, tell me if this sounds like a good judicial opinion. The reason the judge gave for not letting him come off the ballot is that elections.
Speaker 3: I'm quoting. Elections are not just games.
Speaker 4: The Secretary of State is not obligated to honor the whims of candidates for public office, and that his request to withdraw hurts his own party, the natural law party, because then they would have no candidate on the ballot. Does that sound to you like this is a legally compelled result or the judge just went at I don't really feel like giving you.
Speaker 3: What you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's exactly the case. Now, if the ballot has already been printed, there's no issue. But if the ballot has not yet been printed, why can't a candidate say I'm no longer a candidate, get my name off. Why don't you have the ability to do that if there's time to remove your name. It's a specious argument that is being made by the judge in saying his name should be on it because he was once a candidate no longer is that's the same argument the Republicans are saying about Kamala Harris, and that is her nomination is unconstitutional because she didn't win any primaries. So I guess Joe Biden should stay on. He doesn't have the right to say I'm no longer a candidate. Both arguments are completely crazy.
Speaker 3: That's no. I think, yeah, it's not. It's yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that's going to be appealed instantly, and I think that's the appeals court is going to say, now he has the right to say, my name is off the ballot, I'm done.
Speaker 3: So that's my legal viewing that yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that seems like a bad reason to deny him what he wants in this particular instance. But it almost sounds like he's saying, this is you're engaging in a kind of election interference and I'm not gonna be part of that.
Speaker 2: The politics of it is the judge was originally appointed by Gretchen Whitmer, who happens to be, you know, Democrat and fairly liberal. So there's some politics, a lot of accusations here. All right, we're done, guys. This is KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.