Speaker 1: Okay, let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go. Head it. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon, and now ladies and gentlemen, see right right, Okay, get a little late start here. We had Engineer Bob doing a few things, so we're ready to roll, guys, six o'clock. That's now. Jeez, nineteen dollars and forty five cent discounted ticket to Monster Jam. That's right. Chili has the link going up right now. The code is there. You can buy. These are forty dollars tickets that are on sale, fifteen hundred tickets for next Saturday's Monster Jam. When they're gone, they're gone. You can get in for nine dollars and forty five cents a piece. Okay, what else Abby's going for win number five? Fresh out of head Head to Head Challenge. We announced Tom Segura yesterday. He's going to be coming to Energy Arena on April fifth. We'll have tickets for you. On the Fun Fact Flashback, Rob Ryan showed twenty anniversary party tickets at seven to twenty. I see Candy Corn, I see a Charlie Brown Halloween boy. Yeah, Julie Brown at eight twenty this morning for monster Jam tickets eight twenty twhen we'll get rolling with that ten percent chance of rain saudy skies today. I guess that's the cold front high today of around eighty nine. Good morning, Tesla. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 2: Hey, Good morning Rod, Good morning home room. Lot's going on today. Hurricane Milton is forecast to make landfall in Florida late tomorrow or early Thursday. It's the latest update from the National Hurricane Center. Milton was classified as a category four storms. So you have communities along Florida's west coast being ordered to evacuate and dozens under a state of emergency here in Houston.
Speaker 1: And investigation is on.
Speaker 2: Going into a suspicious package that forced evacuations at the KHOU offices.
Speaker 1: So the police department says.
Speaker 2: The package was discovered about seven pm last night. It at the Saudi Arabian Console, which is the same building as KHOU. So police had to deploy a bomb squad to investigate. KHO You employees were relocated to a different facility downtown in order to broadcast their ten o'clock news. The makers of Airhead Candy are releasing a candy scented foot spray. Yes a foot spray for Halloween. It's called Trigger Treats Smell My Feet. It's shaped like a foot, the cannon is and it's supposed to smell exactly like cherry flavored airheads. It is a limited run they're giving away on their website. If you didn't know, the average trigger treater walks one point two five miles. You can sign up to get this on our blog page today. You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Offset recently accused his.
Speaker 2: Estrange wife, Cardi B of cheating on him when she was pregnant with their third child, and she didn't deny it. I mean often it's cheated on her, like a million times that we know of. Then this one podcaster is making the claim that hey, the guy she's cheating on with, he's in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say who, but he's a dog.
Speaker 2: And so people are like, Okay, well we can kind of guess who this is.
Speaker 1: Is it Houston textan receiver step On Diggs?
Speaker 2: Oh maybe it's the Bill. They're saying either him or Tyreek Hill the Miami Dolphins. But Diggs appears to be getting most of the smoke here, so I hope we see Cardi bea a Texans game very soon.
Speaker 1: Creta is heading back to the stage.
Speaker 2: The reunited group will perform with Seven Dusts on Saturday at a Chalk Taw Casino Resorts. It's anyway anyway, Look, it's a New Year's Eve show. They're doing back to back shows December thirtieth, the thirty first. You can check this out on the music blog page. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Take it Alex.
Speaker 3: Monday Night football, the Chiefs beat the Saints twenty six to thirteen.
Speaker 1: And some Texans news.
Speaker 3: Receiver Nico Collins is listed as week to week when the team's injury report with the hamstring injury he suffered while scoring a touchdown on Sunday.
Speaker 1: No word on whether or not.
Speaker 3: He's going to be able to play in the Texans next game on Sunday against the Patriots.
Speaker 1: In the mb playoffs, Yesterday, the Tigers shout.
Speaker 3: Out the Guardians and the Royals got by the Yankees. All of the NLDS and ALDS series are tied up.
Speaker 1: At a game apiece.
Speaker 3: Currently, tonight we got the Mets play in the Phillies at four and the Dodgers taken on the Padres at eight. You can watch both of those games on Fox Sports One. Also, the NHL regular season begins today. I got a triple header on ESPN starts at three thirty if you want to tune into that one.
Speaker 1: I know I am excited as well as rod but maybe just us. That's what's going on at this all right, guys, The Monster Jam Deep discount is on right now. Fifteen hundred tickets on sale for nine dollars in forty five cents. Chili has the code up. Chili has the link up. It's the first link on the world famous rod Ridan show page at the buzz dot com. Forty dollars tickets are now available for nine dollars and forty five cents, fifteen hundred of them. When they're gone, they are gone. How long do they last? We'll see. We'll keep you posted. They're already up and ready to go at Monster Dam. They've already sent me the first update that they are ready and they are watching it, and you guys are in that in that link right now, so very very good. All right, we'll get you an updated about three minutes as we kick off. The show. Four Hours of Pain starts right now. If you want the first phone call, Come get it seven one, three, two two five, nine four five. The most interactive show on the radio, it's this one ninety four or five the bus Good Morning rod Ryan Show and Yeah, off and running. It's gonna be an insanely busy morning. And we are already just fast and furious as we've got tickets on sale, deeply discounted Monster Jam tickets. You know you wait all year for these things. When it happens, it happens. I ask every show, can we do a big group of tickets for cheap, really cheap, like nine dollars and forty five cents. These an't forty dollars tickets normally, if you were to go in and buy Monster Jam tickets, they gave us fifteen hundred of them for you at nine dollars and forty five cents a piece. Now, I can't do anything about the service fees and everything else that ticket Monster charges you. I can't do a thing about that, but I can work directly with the Monster Jam people, and they are the absolute best. Monster Jam is next Saturday, October nineteenth at seven o'clock. Okay, you are going through Ticketmaster for this. The discounted price nine dollars forty five cents, but then there's like auple of fees that they tack onto that okay, forty dollars each. These are three hundred level club seats, fifteen hundred of them. When they're gone, they're gone. You must enter the code that Chili has put up. He has created a blog page for you. This morning. Tickets are going crazy fast. Three hundred and sixty of them gone. Three hundred and sixty tickets gone of the fifteen hundred. That is insane.
Speaker 2: They go fast.
Speaker 1: My friend was like, hey, I heard you have the link.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yes, right links and yes you have like ten minutes go.
Speaker 1: First link up on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. We'll keep you posted. But boy, you know what, if you got up early with us, you're gonna be happy you did. If you want to go to a Moster Jam and the rod Ryan Show Master Jam truck of course will be performing, but they're bringing smoke. Okay, brand new Marvel Moster Jam trucks, the Amazing Spider Man, iron Man, Black Panther and four and then I been talking about London's excited. If you haven't seen Sparkle smash. Yet it's a pink Unicorn rainbow truck. I mean, she's so excited about that.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. But like, also, why didn't they have this suitor? This is going to be the biggest hit at the party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this monster jam with all those Marvel trucks, It's going to be crazy. Autumn is on the phone. Hey Autumn, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning guys.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 1: You're doing great? You have one chick that's in the Hall of Fame this year, right for the fresh.
Speaker 4: Out of d I am and I'm hoping I get another one today.
Speaker 1: So I like this. What do you think Abby's chances are? You like it?
Speaker 4: I like it. I think she is doing amazing. So I'm hoping that she makes it through today and joins me in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: I love the camaraderie. I absolutely absolutely love it. Yesterday her best game, she was two questions to answer. She was lights out. When you're playing your best game on day four before your Hall of Fame game, hit your stride, you gotta put your chips on, Abby, you have to put on your h I do.
Speaker 4: I totally am rooting.
Speaker 1: For her, all right, I'm all in as well. How's it going to the Hall of Fame. You're good, there's only ten of you in there.
Speaker 4: I'm great, A little lonely being the only girls, but hey, the guys are great.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you, Autumn. I appreciate you. We're gonna hear from Abby coming up after the break. We'll find out whis trending. We'll get a rec check in there. Yeah, big morning for her Man. She's two questions away from joining Autumn in that Hall of Fame. Rocky and Alter the rod Ryan Morning Show. I'm six to ten am, four or five the buzz, Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. All right back on track six nineteen. Sunny's Guys today, ten percent chance of rain, a cold front downright Chili Hi today of around eighty nine. What's trending? I think we gotta go with the that.
Speaker 2: There are Monster Jam tickets available for nine dollars and forty five cents on our blog page.
Speaker 1: Those are forty dollars. Tickets. Over nine hundred are gone. Fifteen hundred were available at six o'clock. We are now twenty minutes in over nine hundred tickets. Okay, Metallica didn't sell tickets that fast. They going like hotcakes. You can't take the whole family to Metallica.
Speaker 2: This is you know, there's not a ton of family friendly activities.
Speaker 1: That your kids are gonna like. You know what I love and enjoy. I'm gonna shoot Lars an email and see if we can do a cheap ticket for Metallica. I wonder be nice. I wonder if you'll get back to me. Will so? Yeah, over nine hundred gone, fifteen hundred total available. You do the math. All right, that's what's left? What else? Okay? If the Chiefs played last night? What do you think is trending this morning? Taylor dumb Swift, she was at.
Speaker 2: Last night's Kansas City Chiefs game, who she was rooting on her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: She looked like a bratstall. She looked amazing.
Speaker 2: They want again. I'm like, come on, Saints, give them the first dol of the season. Nope, didn't happen.
Speaker 5: It won.
Speaker 2: No one is shocked or surprised about that. Also, did you see Coldplay drop the deluxe version.
Speaker 1: Of Moon Music?
Speaker 2: Their new album, Moon Music features a bonus track and three original new songs. I feel like we're dipping our toes in that in some way. I got to check our I gotta check our wizard emails. But yeah, this Coldplay Deluxe version of Moon Music actually is breaking and trending. That's what's trending on ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The buzz biggest band in the world. There's no question they're the biggest band in the world. Yeah with you Mont. Look at the stadium shows and the things that they're doing. It's it's insane the numbers they're doing right now. Okay, where's our champion?
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody, this is Addie. You're head ahead, freshot a bed head to head four day Champions, And like I told Rod, I finally made it past game four, but I have unfinished business because Tuesday I finally make it win number five and get into the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: Mitch is okay, well, I thought it was very nice that a Hall of famer called in to wish her luck. Abby is two questions away from going into the Hall of Fame. By the way, Adam says, don't forget Abby actually beat Autumn on her first try of the year back in May. Those two gals they played each other too, all right, So she's playing lights out. Are you going to stop her run seven, one, three two.
Speaker 6: Now he is the scariest morning show on the planets.
Speaker 1: Today you're listening to The rod Ryan Show. Scared You're Scared on ninety four five the bus, Wakey, Wakey, hands off, cup Cakey's rod Ryan Show on a tattooesday. Ten percent chance of rain, sunny skies today. Today's cold front high of eighty nine not very cold, but it's not as hot as it's been the last couple of days. I hope you're up to a great start to your day. This is what it's all about. Gina's email says Roden. I just want to thank you guys for the nine dollars and forty five cent tickets. I'm a newish about a year single mom. Sorry to hear that, always looking for budget friendly things to do with the kiddos. He's got a thirteen year old son, Monster jam sounds perfect to me. This has allowed me to buy a few extra tickets so we can invite a couple of his friends, because come on, going with just mom is no fun, right any who love the show love y'all, can't wait to party with y'all on Saturday. Who sounds like Gino might be into the anniversary party. What is she talking about? The Rod Ryan Show? Deeply discounted Monster Jam tickets. Oh, and Christopher just got in first of all. Love you guys. Managed to secure tickets for my family. Thank you. Can't wait. My daughter's going to love Sparkle Smash same. My daughter's going to love that new Sparkle Smash truck. He goes on to say, I love you guys. What's he talking about? What's the Monster Jam tickets? We put fifteen hundred Monster Jam tickets on sale for next Saturday. These are forty dollars seats. They are on sale for nine dollars in forty five cents. We have sold over a thousand of them, less than five hundred remain. When they're gone, they're gone. There will not be another one of these for this October show. So it's not too late. But I'm looking at the cart and so many of you have your tickets in your cart. Guys, check out, check out, because if we hit fifteen hundred and you have tickets in your cart, guess what boom? You get bounced. So if you have the tickets that you want, I know some of you are waiting. You're trying to get people on the phone to say, Hey, do you guys want to go as well? If you have tickets in your cart, check out with those tickets. Okay, so that you get them. Let's play a game. Man.
Speaker 7: It's a huge morning for Abby and now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 1: Listeners to your corners. Abbey, Hey, good morning, ready, Yes, then this is you've never made it past, you've never had a win? Four right, all right? This is her first time getting to this point. Two questions to answer. She was lights out yesterday. Colin says I can beat her. Hi, Colin, Hey, Rod, how's it going, good man? Where you been?
Speaker 8: I've been calling man, it took me ten months to get through this year.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is your first time playing in twenty twenty four. Get there, all right? You've been in the hall four times, four times in the Hall of Fame. Me good, good luck Abby, four times in the Hall of Fame. Abby's trying to get in there for the first time. Will callin be the spoiler whatever, not that it matters. What are they playing for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just like dignity And also a pair of tickets to see Tody's at the House of Blues.
Speaker 1: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. I need you guys to listen. I got a four time Hall of Famer here taking out a potential first time Hall of Famer. Good luck Colin, Abby, Question number one, what is the name of the space ranger? Abby Colin? Three light Year? You got it, bro, you got it? Buzz light Year. Alex was on the buzzer. His hand was on the buzzer. Holy Canole's all right, here we go foling around in a Hall of Fame game. Okay, you're right. I don't want fiddle or faddle. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Abby Colin, who was the first president of the United States.
Speaker 4: As Abby George Washington.
Speaker 1: He was not on the buzzer on that one. I am on the bell. That was quick. All right, what a game? Great game? Okay, guys for the wind, Abby Colin. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What candy bar Colin? I mean just laying I mean, there's the d MBS is out there. What do you got snickers? If it's snickers. This is the upset of the year. It's not. I understand why you did what you did, Colin, I understand why.
Speaker 9: You did that.
Speaker 1: It's like six million candy bars? Abby, what candy bar is named after our galaxy? The Milky Way. You're going to the Hall of Fame, Colin. You were a riverboat gambler on that one caught you.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it comes at him speeding tickets.
Speaker 2: But that's what we mean when we say we need the killer on day five.
Speaker 1: This is exactly what we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, all right, Colin.
Speaker 1: We gotta say goodbye to you. I don't know. Ask me, Ask me if there's time for you to get back in. Maybe there's only eleven Hall of Fame a week. Yeah, you might be able to play that last week before Turkey Day. All right, bro, all right, tell everybody what you're gonna tell me. When I get into this song, you're gonna say, thank God, that's over with. Are you gonna say that to me? I can't. It's what almost everyone says when they'm trying to get into the Hall of Fame. They finally make it in, they're like, oh my god, he did make you work, Abby, Great run, awesome run. Congratulations. Hall of Fame Member number eleven, and it's great to have somebody in there for the very first time. All right, thank you.
Speaker 10: Hang on, Ron Ryan Show celebrating twenty years ninety four.
Speaker 1: The bus by the buzz, Good morning, Rod Ryan's Show. What the holy hell it is busy today? Man? I mean, what are those other morning shows doing. I'm telling you we've already done more in thirty six minutes than these other chokes are doing their whole show. I promise you that. Oh my goot runs. Good Morning, Rob Ryan's Show, Happy Tattooesday, Chance Rain Sunny Sky's highs up about eighty nine. I gotta get the I gotta get you a Monster Jam ticket update. But first, I mean we got to celebrate the fresh out of bed head to hand challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. This is Abby. I am your fresh out of bed head to head Hall of Famers number eleven for twenty twenty four. Take meeting a fourth time Hall of Famer to get here on my last game.
Speaker 1: What a game.
Speaker 4: You'll hear me at the end of the year at the Tournament of Champions. And I made this take it all business.
Speaker 1: You know what. She wasn't one of those people that like, oh God, I mean she she enjoyed playing, She's looking forward to the Tournament of Champions. She didn't give me that big sigh of relief that so many people do when they play.
Speaker 4: She is.
Speaker 1: Calm as a cucumber. She's just that person. She just gets serial killers calm. We call it. Yeah, kind of that right there. No, she's not sent in a picture ever to my knowledge, but she needs to because we use pictures for the Tournament of Champions, so she can send that in any time. Chili will use those during the Tournament of Champions. Okay, I mean epic game. Everyone's saying epic epic game. Nathan like fresh out of bed, abby kick Collins, ass, I love it. Thank you God. I mean really, we're bringing God into this. Signing off on the rope, signing off Nasty Nathan aka silver Nickel. This guy's got like ten nicknames? Is he on the show? What is this guy? Okay? Monster Jam update? Oh boy, there's two hundred tickets remaining. I bet you there's two hundred tickets remaining. The deep discount ticket for Monster Jam forty dollars. Tickets on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents. We started with fifteen hundred. There's less than two hundred. I bet there's probably one hundred and fifty of you that have them in your cart right now. Get out. That means sign out like click click, click, click, click, pay and get those tickets while you can, because if we hit fifteen hundred and you have tickets in your cart, boom, you get bounced. Okay, they're not going to make it another five minutes. So Chile has a link up first link on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. We will see you guys out at Monster Jam next Saturday. It's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 6: We make you look smart and funny, your buddies, It's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: What are those chokes doing down the dial? I don't know, I don't know. I'm too busy here, so busy this morning. Yeah okay, yeah, probably that second dates nice slower shop off Chot Road. We got Tom Segura tickets coming up for you in just a little bit. There's some fun facts for you guys. The earliest known reference to the Mile High Club is uh from seventeen eighty five.
Speaker 11: Wait, Hot Air Balloons, Hot Air balloon alex Ny sal.
Speaker 1: Just two years after the first successful balloon ascent. It took him two years to start knocking boots in those little baskets over there, A little hanky panky going on. Yeah, Hi, hell blowed Rodney. Has anybody been in a hot air bloon.
Speaker 2: I've never been. I would like to go. I know you said it's kind of loud with that torch. Yeah, I'm into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. There's no steering wheel. I don't know if I want to do that. There's no brakes. Yeah, where you're going down wind. It was just like sandbags. I mean, I don't think they've like improved since seventeen eighty five. Simple method. The land speed record for a tortoise is point six thirty miles per hour. It happened at an amusement park in England in twenty fourteen. It's pretty fast, it is for a tortoise, all right. I don't know if I can go point three six six three miles per hour. You can. I wasn't doing that on the treadmill yesterday. Finally, when diet coke debuted in nineteen eighty two, it was the first time Coca cola ever used the word coke stand alone on any of its Products's neat I thought it was nat to Alex.
Speaker 6: It's the FuG back to the day. We make you look smart, ere buddys, this the FuG back to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, tell me what you're giving away.
Speaker 2: I have a pair of tickets to see Tom Segura at NRG Arena. Tickets gone and sell this Friday at ten am at ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 1: This is a comedian, by the way, he's a very very funny man.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's probably most famous right now for doing a podcast with Bert Kreischer, which are gonna play some Burt Krescher audio. Ah, we share it later, Okay, we'll do that later. Okay, So to go see this very very very funny guy going back to yesterday's what we're invented in Belgium and patented in seventeen sixty, so these pre date the hot air balloon seven one three, two, one, two, five, nine, four or five. If now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash there he is high. Hell brod did good morning, Good morning to you. How you do on Wall Street? Yesterday?
Speaker 9: Not that good?
Speaker 8: The Dow is down three hundred and ninety eight points were at forty one thousand, nine fifty four nasdak down two hundred and thirteen to seventeen thousand, nine hundred and twenty three benchmark ten year treasury that trades at a four point oh three percent and oil stands at seventy five dollars sixty cents a barrel to the most active is the big studs Boeing, IBM and Caterpillar. The big duds Travelers, Amazon, and Walt Disney.
Speaker 9: On the economic calendar.
Speaker 1: This morning, we'll get.
Speaker 8: Numbers on the US trade deficit for August right now, futures either on the upside thing on to this be a pause opening.
Speaker 1: Right here on Wall Street. That's it.
Speaker 8: I'm out of here. This is Hall managed to director with Ramon Janks Portty for the ride Line show from Ramy James on Sanfillip, Ben Augusta and deeficat Toways.
Speaker 9: Rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 1: Great job today. Huh yeah, hell bravo, really good job, really really good stuff out of you today. Well, thank you so appreciate the effort.
Speaker 12: Openian's expressed those aland and not necessarily those are Raymon James associates. Thank come ever, NYT, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or at sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. If there's no insurance transmission, we'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your am because programs are educational and informational services on the studs of duds are based on movement. As reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 1: All right, there's less than fifty tickets remaining. Oh, by the way, good morning, Rod Ryan's show ninety four or five. The buzz Monster Jam will be in town next Saturday. We put fifteen hundred tickets on sale deeply discounted. These are forty dollars. Tickets on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents. If you have tickets, I know, broken record, I get it. I hear myself if you have. If you are in there trying to buy these tickets and you have tickets in your shopping cart, you cannot check out quick enough. You cannot because some of you will be left with tickets in your cart and they will be gone. Less than fifty tickets remain good luck. Cannot wait to see you guys next weekend if you're back. Okay, what else are we doing? I'm out of breath? Good morning? Hello? Hi? Who's this?
Speaker 5: Miss?
Speaker 1: Allen? Tell me what was invented in Belgium and patented in seventeen sixty That would be rollerskape. You're so smart, You're so smart. Well listen, I'm just trying to do my best here. Hey. We announced Tom Segura yesterday. He's going to be an energy arena, very very one of the funniest UDEs out there right now. April fifth. Tickets go on sale Friday. You just scored tickets before they go on sale. Congratulations Allen. Nice, Thank you man, Thank you for being a part of Home Room. Thank you so much. Have a great day. I will, I will hope. I'm gonna make it through the seven o'clock hour. I'm out of breath here, Like I said, whoo, all right, Houston's headlines are next. Here's Lincoln Park ninety four to five, the.
Speaker 5: Busy summer dun side.
Speaker 1: Something U.
Speaker 5: Repair, even though it will long be, I pretend it is.
Speaker 2: I bag.
Speaker 1: Untractinious to die.
Speaker 2: Where the pen is all lie.
Speaker 5: Now and I'll never break away, Husband.
Speaker 2: Time alone.
Speaker 5: In the may me my.
Speaker 1: Shine.
Speaker 2: The bring is my own county.
Speaker 1: But I'm tired.
Speaker 5: I will love, always be afraid of the dam and shine received broken from the sis.
Speaker 1: They may and I'm blindly.
Speaker 2: Words.
Speaker 1: I will never break away, Mary, Husband, I'm.
Speaker 5: Making in my shut.
Speaker 2: They bring inside my cat beho.
Speaker 1: Try to keep this pain inside, but I will never be all right.
Speaker 10: I try to keep this pain inside, but I will never repe alright.
Speaker 5: I try to keep this pain.
Speaker 1: Side ninety five the Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Thank you for starting your day off with us. They're gone. That's it, Boom the ninety five cent deeply discounted Monster Jam ticket. Those are those tickets are gone. There's a few of you that are kind of like just some single seats because people are buying odd numbers, so there's some of that and people just kind of wrapping up what's in their cart. But that's it. I'm calling it. Those are officially gone. Way to go, man, fifteen hundred tickets. Awesome, awesome, see you guys on at Monster Jam next Saturday. I'll have tickets for you on the air. Monster Jam at eight twenty today, I'll get a four pack of tickets with pitt passes. John's asking where are the twentieth anniversary party tickets? Today? At seven twenty, We'll get you those at seven twenty eight twenty, we're gonna play Chili Brown. He just found out about that ten per cent chance rain sunny Hi today of about eighty nine. We got to get into it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: What are what's Houston's headlines? Okay, let's start with Florida.
Speaker 2: Because counties on Florida's Gulf Coaster being ordered to evacuate as Hurricane Milton makes its way towards landfall. It is a category for storm and it's expected to come ashore late tomorrow or early Thursday. The storm is currently packing maximum wins of one hundred and fifty five miles per hour. Here in Texas, the Texas Apartment of Transportation tech DOT they want to employ young people, so tex dot is is hiring intern for multiple local offices. Officials say this is a perfect gig for someone in high school. Maybe college students and trade school students. Interest in young individuals should apply online by Friday. It's crazy how divided as we are as a country. And I'm not talking about tics. I'm not talking ticks, Alex, I'm talking about iPhones and androids and the war that breaks out whenever you try talking about a phone. More than one in five iPhone users admit they look down on people with androids. Twenty two percent admit they think less of someone if they see a green text bubble come through in Twenty three percent claim they'd never this is crazy.
Speaker 1: They never date an Android user. But you want to want you know what you're losing in life. If that's your take, I'm telling you right now, I mean like that tells me everything I need to know about you.
Speaker 2: We want to see you talk like you have an Android. Okay, listen, we went to the Rod Ryan Show X, we went to the Twitter. We hit the polls to see what team are you currently on and using? Sixty percent of our users are iPhone peeps and a thirty nine percent are Android peeps, and just under one percent.
Speaker 1: Or neither they I don't know. I guess they have like a flip phone Nokia. I don't know, using talking drums. I guess bongos. I guess.
Speaker 2: So here are a quick a few more quick stats. Twenty one percent of iPhone users admit they've excluded someone from a group chat because that person had an Android.
Speaker 1: This's got to be young people. This is silly.
Speaker 2: Most people with androids are aware iPhone fans are judging them. Fifty two percent say they've been teased or made fun of by an iPhone user before.
Speaker 1: I like the cameras on the androids. I'm just so used to the iPhone.
Speaker 2: I'm not necessarily saying that Tony Buzby, the attorney who's representing one hundred and twenty alleged Ditty victims, is using this case to make a name for himself.
Speaker 1: But uh, he sure is making a name for himself.
Speaker 2: We know who Buzzby is around here, But the latest revelation, Buzzby claims he sent letters to a bunch of a list celebrities who have at least some knowledge of Ditty's freak offs in order to resolve matters privately. So, he says, some of the celebrities people we would all recognize, have already settled just to keep their names out of the press and other Diddy news. His key to the Miami Beach, Florida. Oh, his Key to Miami Beach the city has been rescinded and ABC is airing a twenty twenty special called Secret Life of Ditty Tomorrow Night.
Speaker 1: So we may not know some of these names that would be maybe called into court. They're going to settle.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Outside they're saying, hey, I don't want to mess with that. And if here's money, go away, yeah yeah. And if I send a big old Manila envelope full of cash to all these ladies, the deal is you keep my name out of this yea and money. That's the deal they're cutting right now.
Speaker 2: Interesting Metallica have donated one hundred thousand dollars to Hurricane Helene relief efforts via the bands All within My Hands foundation, So they are giving money to like World Central Kitchen Team Rubicon. This is now. Helene has been claimed as the third deadly not claimed. It is the third deadliest storm to hit the US this century. The official death toll has surpassed two hundred and thirty people, with hundreds of people that.
Speaker 1: Are still unaccounted for.
Speaker 2: Some Fatallica doing their part donating one hundred k to Hurricane Helen relief and as we mentioned the first story, Hurricane Milton scheduled to hit that same area of our country sometime this week. Those are Houstons headlines take.
Speaker 3: It Alex Monday Night Football, the Chiefs beat the Saints twenty six to thirteen. Patrick Mahomes through for three hundred and thirty one yards in the game, and Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt ran for one hundred and two yards in a touchdown and some.
Speaker 1: Texans news wide.
Speaker 3: Receiver Nico Collins's listed his week to week in the team's injury report with a hamstring injury that he suffered while scoring a touchdown on Sunday. No word on whether or not he'll play in the titans next game on Sunday against the Patriots in the MLB Playoffs. Yesterday, the Tigers shout out the Guardians three or not thing and the Royals got by the Yankees.
Speaker 1: Forward to two.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Mets play the Phillies at four and the Dodgers take on the Padres at eight. You can watch both of those games on FS one. The NHL regular Sea in starts today. They got a tripleheader on ESPN. Blues at Kraken starts things off at three thirty, and it's Bruins and Panthers at six, followed by Utah Hockey Club taking on the Blackhawks.
Speaker 1: At nine o'clock. That is what's going on in sports. Easton's rocking alternatives, The.
Speaker 12: Rock Last Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Offspring kicking in the seven o'clock hour. If you're carrying over from homeroom, thank you. If you're just joining us, wakey, wakey, hands off those cupcakes. Oh stand back, coldfront, Hi eighty nine today, Oh bird, I mean cold, get my fired, get my own boots out. Okay, sweat a weather today, Sweat a weather ten percent chance of ran with sunny skies. Put your sweater away, Put your sweater away. Your hoodie said somebody walking around a hooie yesterday. I'm like, what's your problem? I didn't say that. I said it to myself. I don't approach people like that, but I said to myself, what is your problem? The hoodie was on with the hood the ac is craze. It was outside. Oh no, this was an outside thing on the trail. Okay, on the whatever trail by my place. Maybe there's try to sw it like Rocky. Yeah, maybe maybe that's it. Okay, Hey, congratulations, everybody, that got in on those deeply discounted Monster Jam tickets. Can I tell you this is like a low key one of my favorite things that we get to do. And here here comes the sad story. But we had fifteen hundred tickets go on sale for Monster Jam. Now Monster Jam is going on next week next Saturday, Rod Ryan Show, Monster Jam truck will be out there. It really is. They don't need our help. They don't. They've got four new Marvel Monster Jam trucks. Spider Man, iron Man, Black Panther and four are all going to be there, which is silly, right. And then for the kids that new Sparkle Smash truck which is a unicorn and pink and Rainbowie and everything else. My kids losing her mind over this thing. So those are just some of the brand new trucks that we've never that we haven't seen before. When when I get an email of somebody saying, Rod, thank you. And it's not like for you to email me and thank me, but when I get an email and somebody says, Rod, I would never ever ever be able to take my kids to this thing if it wasn't for that deep discounted ticket sale that you do I absolutely love that because I was that kid watching the commercials and hearing the commercials and that stuff was coming to town. I remember wanting to go see like the truck pulls. They would come through Buffalo every now and then. I remember just begging my parents, like the Harlem Globe Trotters were coming to town. I'm like, oh my god, they were really famous when I was a little kid, Like you knew who the Harlem Globe Trotters were. No, Lemon, Yeah, like Geese and then Curly was the bald guy. They were like they were on Saturday Morning cartoons with Kooby Doo and they were on Gilligan's Island and stuff. They were famous. I remember begging my parents, please the hung glow drivers can we go? And they're just like, that's what the shut up? You know why it was me. It's like, what are you even asking for? What are you We don't do that. We're the Ryans, we don't do that stuff. We don't go to Buffalo. And it's a million miles away. It's like a twenty minute drive. Okay, if we got eighteen minute drive to the auditorium where that stuff was going on. Yeah, so we just you got beat down so much that and then you know it was probably my parents angle number one. We didn't have the cash to do it, but we had beat down so much that we stopped to ask.
Speaker 2: You didn't even ask.
Speaker 1: It didn't even ask because that was just other people did that stuff. So back to getting an email from somebody saying we wouldn't be able to go. We just don't have that kind of money, I mean, I get it. Can you imagine you got a family of five, which is you know, a couple of kids and parents. Forty bucks a ticket is like cheap ticket.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: We took forty dollars tickets and made them nine dollars and forty five cents. And I love that opportunity for people to go that maybe couldn't afford to go to this things. That's awesome. So this is the Monster Jam that's coming up in two weeks. Already working with the Monster Jam folks and planning the truck, designing the truck everything. It's going to be back for three shows in the new year. So that's gonna happen before you know it. That all that stuff's gonna happen before Christmas. We'll have tickets and we'll be talking about those other Monster Jams, but make plans to join us out there. We're in the pit. We'll be down there in the pit. So pictures, anything you want, signed, anything you want to talk about all of that. We've seen kids grow up coming down to see us in the pit, parties and some of the older pictures, and then people send me side by sides. I mean, I saw, I saw little kids that came up to me with a full beard. I saw what this one dude comes up, he's had a full beard, he's a man, he's got hair on his chest. I think he was a little kid coming to Monster Jam taking pictures with us with our Master Jam truck back in the day. It's really really fun. So thank you to Tom and everybody over at Monster Jam for allowing us this opportunity. I made a joke, but I don't know, why wouldn't I just send it off. I made a joke that I was gonna send Lars an email seeing if we could do cheap tickets to Medallica. Give us five hundred, Give us five it's a whole stadium. Give us five hundred to put on sale cheap.
Speaker 14: Fine.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't they like they do charity. They love charity. You gotta ask, you gotta ask, so I will ask, I will ask, and I wish we could do it with everything. The Monster Jam people are just so unbelievably great to work with. I gotta take a break. When we come back on a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending. And then oh, rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party tickets coming up after the break.
Speaker 12: Rock and Alternative, The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show. All Right, all right, got a big ticket coming up for you. Rob Ryan showed twentyth anniversary party tickets. Plus I want to talk a little bit about what's happening in the next couple of days. Here, how to get you some tickets to that party on Saturday, chance of rain, sunny, high of eighty nine today. What's trending?
Speaker 2: Do you see this at Kaitlin Clark is going to play in a pro am golf event next month, Alex. She is going to play in the LPGA Pro Am Golf event. It's I mean, I wouldn't doubt it if she was awesome at golf. She's a heck of an athlete. She broke numerous records during her first season WNBA and yeah, can't wait, can't wait to see her out there. They're gonna that's gonna get a lot of eyes on this event. Here, what else is trending? Let's talk about Tesla. They are planning a robotaxi event. They have a big reveal coming up this week. Their Robotaxi is being revealed on Thursday at the Warner Brothers Movie Studio in Burbank. So Elon Musk had previously set August for this big reveal of their robot taxi, but it was pushed back. There was an important design change, and now it's going to be revealed this week.
Speaker 1: Didn't we have a link up a bunch of them all congested in San Francisco or something? Wasn't Wasn't it that maybe it was these smart cars that obviously nobody was driving them. I thought it was the taxi and somehow there was some confusion in the grid a little bit. They were all just kind of honking at each other.
Speaker 2: There's no confusion with what our number one link is on the blog page. So after the ticket sale, we did the cheap ticket sale for Monster Jam. But after that, it's the Tattooesday. Everyone clicking on the Tattooesday link. Okay, that's what's trending on ninety four to five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, let's give away some tickets.
Speaker 2: I have the passes to the rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary party going now on this Saturday at carbuck Berry.
Speaker 1: Here we go looking for number ten as we are now just days away from the rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party at the car Box Brewery. Donald carefully seven one, three, two, two, nine four five. It is the Buzz ninety four five The Buzz. Good morning, rod Ryan Show, three doors down, crypton ninety.
Speaker 13: Hop.
Speaker 1: You're off to a great start to your day. Thank you guys for joining us. Yeah, I'm gonna get to those tickets in just a moment. I see nothing over a ten percent chance of rain. Sunny again today. Hi, Hi's up around eighty nine. Listen as far as the coal front. Yeah, but okay, if it gets here, it gets here great. I will celebrate along with you, guys. I will say. Yesterday in the evening, I went out for a little bicycle ride. I'm trying not to shut things down too early, and I know that time change is coming up soon, but man, it was kind of nice outside. I was out on the bicycle around at around six thirty seven o'clock. Not manageable. People everywhere. It's a nice time. People want to get outside.
Speaker 2: It's a nice time. They're waiting for that sun to just chill out just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Everybody's so ready for fall. I am as well. I'm seeing all the Halloween decorations up. I'm at about uh, I'm at about eighty percent decorated right now. Yesterday it was another decoration day, so I'm just about gotta get done. I gotta be done this week because that's the neighborhood looking it's looking good. It's not. I feel like it's people are waiting a little later than normal unless they're not going to decorate it all this year. I feel like decorations are down in the heights right now. I feel like the weather is the culprit of that. It's hard to you know, it's hard to get in the season.
Speaker 2: I would like I have all these shirts, like I have a Witch shirt, I have a Hocus Post shirt, and I'm like, not yet, like it was right there in front of me today, I'm like, it's just not yet.
Speaker 1: No rugg boots yet for you.
Speaker 2: No, they're not even out of the storage box.
Speaker 1: Are you guys ready for the Saturday?
Speaker 2: I hadn't thought about it because there has been such a build up for it. I mean, I think we think about it every day when we're giving away the tickets and stuff like that. But Alex mentioned it feels like we've been talking about it and now it's it's actually here.
Speaker 1: I mean I've been waiting all week and I'm gonna kick myself or even bringing it up. But normally around this time, you tell me how you're stressed about what to wear. Well, you need a cute top. Well it's the twentieth anniversary party. Say to go shopping for cute tops.
Speaker 2: I thought we were wearing the twentieth anniversary tops.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be a good one, right, that would be a good one. Yeah, I mean nothing's been discussed, so I don't know. Let's find out what she's gonna wear. Hey, good morning, Rob Ryan Show. Hello. Hey, if I give you tickets to the twentieth anniversary party, what are you gonna wear?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 1: Cru crush.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: Do we need to go shopping? I mean, do we need to go get I need to go to the road Ryan's shop is what I need to do. I don't think I'm gonna get to this stuff that quick. I don't think that it's not Amazon, Okay, I mean that's the thing. You guys have all been so spoiled, and I'll say everyone's been very, very nice. You know, it takes a little bit longer for our stuff to get there. We're you know, in deb and everybody over at BMP are doing an amazing job. But yeah, we don't have two day delivery. We're not doing that, Sandra. I am going to give you tickets though, to the Rob Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. Okay, now the stress begins. What's where you gotta look cute? Right? Absolutely? That is the least of my worries, though, Thank you. Maybe something meshy, you know, see through.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Where I like some of it, like the like turn that one of those fishing nets us this weekend into a shirt into a top pup fashion Sandra, who are you gonna bring with you? Probably my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: He's actually just got laid off. He wits in a plant, so he's been working a month straight.
Speaker 1: This will be perfect. Oh man, that is perfect. All right, Well, Sandra and her boyfriend, you are into the Rob Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. It is this Saturday. Doors open at three o'clock. Rosie will be opening up. I don't have set times for you. I just know I don't even have the I'm assuming Shinedown's going on last. I don't know it's our party. I don't know any of these things, nor do I care to be honest with you, I don't care. I know Rosie's gonna open, so I want you all there early because it's a huge gig for them, and I wanted to mention Rosie because they are also they've just been added. They're gonna be playing Thursday night at little woodruss In itedo Oh, that's.
Speaker 2: A big gig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eight oh one, Saint Emmanuel, you know it. They're gonna be playing. I'm gonna have Love Street Bald on tap while I'm out there. This is not a kiddo thing. Some of the ones that I've been doing now with these big ticket giveaways, they've been kid things. There's no kids after seven o'clock in Little Woodrows. So this is not to bring the whole family out there. We're gonna do fifty pair of tickets wood Rows Rosie performing live. I cannot wait, I cannot wait. So yeah, I'm not bringing my kid. This is not a kid thing. Seven to nine. We will be there, fifty pair of tickets. That's Thursday night. That's the last party before the party. Now Chili's a one man party, sure is. He said that he wants to go out one more time, and there he is right there. He's gonna be on Wednesday again. You have another location up your sleeve. You got more tickets up your sleeve. Talk to me.
Speaker 9: I need you to talk to me, Hey Rod, what do you need? How are you shoulder to lean on?
Speaker 1: Well? Pretty awesome with those tickets this morning with Monster Jam Huh yeah, that was amazing.
Speaker 9: Hey man, I can't wait to see that. Everybody at Monster Jams too.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, that's gonna be fun. That's the kiddos and everything. Okay, let's talk about you tomorrow. You got Bobby Jokes lined up to replace you. You get to leave the station, you go out. The big reveal is at seven o five. Are we doing it?
Speaker 9: Just like that, Yes we are, and we already got the location from Who's.
Speaker 1: So you and Wizard already have it locked in. Yeah, so we could beat it out of you.
Speaker 9: Nah.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Chilie's like, you gotta catch me first. Yeah, he's very spry.
Speaker 9: Hey first, some Love Street balls would do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, did you say love street balls?
Speaker 1: I know a gun love stream ball. All right, it's gonna be flowing out of the tap, Love street balled tomorrow. I'm sorry, I'm Thursday. So you're invited, Chili.
Speaker 13: You know what.
Speaker 9: I'm not promising, but yeah, don't break my heart.
Speaker 1: It was like in your backyard and Katie and you didn't come.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what backyard is, you know. It's like, yeah, I'd rather go to where I'm not you know, Okay.
Speaker 1: I got you. You'd rather drive, not really, but all right, get Mauricio.
Speaker 13: To drive you.
Speaker 9: Let me stretch for a quick and then I'll let you know what.
Speaker 1: There's Chili big stretch all right. So that's what we got for you. Tomorrow seven oh five, Chili will reveal his location. I am out Thursday night, Rosies jamming live fully plugged in two. I should say at Little Wood Rows eight oh one, Saint Emmanuel, free beer Friday, every case of beer comes with a six pack of tickets, and then Saturday is the party. Now you know everything, Scary Ron Ryan Show four five, the bus.
Speaker 3: There he goes.
Speaker 1: Go Alex, Yeah, God, Alex. Oh nice. That's a nice little run right there, Alex.
Speaker 2: Really nice.
Speaker 1: Ninety fourty five, the buzz. That's my boy, Alex shredding on the back end of that Beastie Boy song. That's no sleep till Brooklyn. Thank you for spending your morning with us, part of it, all of it, any of it at all is appreciated. Thank you, thank you, Thank you. Gave you the rundown on what's going on with the show twentieth anniversary party where you can get tickets. I failed to mention that. I apologize, But yeah, throughout the day here Jeremy has tickets, Teresa has tickets, Caro Lee has tickets. Okay, they're giving away tickets and they're when they're on the radio the rest of the day, so you got that opportunity. Will continue to give away tickets on this show. But yeah, the Big Ones is chilly tomorrow and then met Thursday night out at Little Woodrow's eight to one Saint Emmanuel Street. Join me out there. I saw this. There are two things for you right now. Sober October is a pretty big deal. Anybody know. Listen, I'm not gonna ask Chili. Settle down. I'm not even going to you. Anyone know anyone that's doing sober October.
Speaker 2: Not this year.
Speaker 1: No, pretty big deal, man. Ten percent of Americans say they're participating in sober October. That's of people that are of drinking age. There's a lot.
Speaker 2: It is kind of a brilliant to not drink.
Speaker 1: I mean why specifically that month. I understand the dry January. What I mean because Halloween. Because Halloween's at the end of the month.
Speaker 2: So I think you break your sober seal Halloween October breaking the sober I'm telling you, I'm telling you what the people have done it.
Speaker 1: They like, save it all month.
Speaker 2: And then so you do it sober October except for Halloween, guys.
Speaker 1: So ten percent of Americans say they're planning to participate in sober October this year, they would have already had to start. Thirty eight percent of adults don't drink at all. So if you combine those two numbers, half the country is not drinking this month. I'm out every people out every week with my love stream bald.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been on a tear lately in these streets.
Speaker 1: These places are standing room only that I'm going to. It's not for me, it's for the tickets. Yeah, people are partying. People I'm not seeing it.
Speaker 3: Not drinking in general, Then you're not really participating in Sober October.
Speaker 1: You're just right, right right, staining from drinking. But I just I combine the November. But combining those thirty eight percent of adults just don't drink. Okay, you know what I mean. So thirty eight percent of adults just say they don't drink, including them and participating at all October. You take the ten percent of adults that say they're participating in Sober October. Now, that's forty eight percent of people not drinking. Only ten percent of those are drinkers but not doing it this October. Yeah, right, is Sober October.
Speaker 3: I did drink Tuesday and Thursday and Friday, and then next Tuesday, I'm probably gonna drink again, but like mostly I'm not.
Speaker 1: That sounds like California Sober October. Yeah, that's like people that are California sober. Oh, I just smoke weed once in a while. It's like, California sober. Get your ass out of here. I'm touching Vodkid this month. And you know what, only and just overall, young people are not drinking as much.
Speaker 6: Good for them.
Speaker 1: They're just not good for them. It's it's so bad for you. And when you look at the people that are curios. If you look in the year twenty twenty, and the Americans were asked, are you curious about a sober lifestyle? Twenty percent said yeah, four years ago, forty percent it's doubled. Forty percent are curious. I'm not saying they're doing it, but it just seems like it might be a good idea.
Speaker 3: How are you like being curious about? Like a sober lifestyle was like being an undecided voter. Just like you, you wake up every day not drunk, right, That's what sober living's like. Dude, Like you've been sober. That's a sober life, slag. Just rub you want this all the time? That's your curiosity is like you've been not drunk.
Speaker 9: That's what that is.
Speaker 1: Does somebody coin the term sober curious? You can't commit to anything. It piques people's interest to say, oh, yeah, I might be interested in that. That doesn't mean you ever do it. It's just yeah, it sounds like it might be something I would do. I'm definitely sober curious. My neighbor showed me this clip yesterday, what's it like? Or my neighbors showed me this clip Saturday and I had already seen it. But you know, I love some of the great speeches and the thing when a coach is talking to his team. I talk about the movie Miracle all the time, when coach Herb Brooks is delivering that speech before they go and play the Russians. When you hear the speech in any given Sunday, you know one inch one inch looked at the left, now looked at the guy to the right. I love those. I'm getting the same vibe from Burt Kreischer on this. I'm telling you I will run through a wall for Burt Kreischer. This is circulating on the internet right now. It's a short little clip. It's one that I am really being moved by. I will never quit drinking. I will never quit drinking.
Speaker 15: I will always make sure that I can keep my body healthy enough so that I can always drink. I love seeing a sunrise with a cocktail, seeing a sunset with a cocktail, having friends walk into your house with a bottle of wine, getting on a plane.
Speaker 1: Can I get you something?
Speaker 15: Double jack on the rocks, lots of rocks. I love the moment someone says, hey, we should get a drink and you and you're not supposed to that feeling. It's like a first kiss. You don't get that first kiss it, gus is when you're married. You get tell those first drinks. At a brunch, someone goes, should become mimosas, and then the later goes, actually, we have bottomless mimosas, and you're like, this.
Speaker 1: Is gonna be the best day ever. Poos with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I love that clickfair Burke looks like he really loves drinking. You can tell that guy, Hey, his body is definitely loves drinking.
Speaker 1: If you are curious and sober October, I support you. I really do. I think it's a It's a great thing. It's just not for me.
Speaker 14: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz, Boba, Roach and Kill the Noise, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show. We were talking a little bit about sober October. Justin says Rod. It's a thing. A group of friends of myself are doing it. Made it four days. But I haven't been drunk yet in October, so I feel like I'm killing it. You are, dude, I don't know. I just looked up killing it. That's not it. That's not killing it.
Speaker 2: You're you're going off.
Speaker 1: Says Love the show avid listener for twenty years now, Thank you, Justin. All right, keep killing it. I guess Hi eighty nine today. That's the cold front you guys have been promising me. Okay, sure does everybody know we're playing the Chili Brown game next hour?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: I could see the candy corn from where I see.
Speaker 1: The cold Front's not here, but the Chili Front will be in with us at around a twenty. Gonna get a little ChIL in here, and he's going to be doing a little reading from the It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown book with some candy corn that I picked up yesterday. They're fresh, they're fresh candy corn. Okay, farm to market, farm to chili candy corn, Classic to take what's what are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: Police County is on Florida's Gulf Coaster being ordered to evacuate his Hurricane Milton makes its way toward landfall. The category four storm is expected to come ashore late Wednesday, so tomorrow or early on Thursday. This is a storm that is currently packing maximum wins of one hundred and fifty five miles per hour. This is a monster, guys, this is a big one, and they're trying to get ready. FEMA says they're getting trying to get ready to respond to Hurricane Milton. The White House says FEMA has the funding needed for Milton, while still assisting in the recovery and rebuilding from Hurricane Helene. An investigation is on going into a suspicious package that forced evacuations at the kho U offices.
Speaker 1: The Houston Police Department says.
Speaker 2: The package was to severed around seven pm last night at the Saudi Arabian Consulate, which is in the same building as KHOU. So police deployed a bomb squad to investigate the package. KHOU employees were relocated to a different facility downtown in order to broadcast their ten o'clock news. The makers of Airheads Candy are releasing a candy scented foot spray for Halloween.
Speaker 1: It's called Trigger Treat Smell My Feet.
Speaker 2: They can't is shape like the foot, and it's supposed to smell exactly like cherry flavored airheads. They say it's for parents with smelling feet who have to take their kids trigger treating this year. The promo video says the average trigger treater walks one point two five miles. Since it's not something most people will ever actually want, you can't buy it.
Speaker 1: They're doing a.
Speaker 2: Limited run and giving it away through their website. We have the link to that on our block page. So Trigger Treats Smell my Feet Foot's right, rod you in.
Speaker 1: I am not in any foot products and food combined. Any mashup between feet and food not a thing for me. So I imagine this is some sort of I didn't even hear you. I tuned out. Its gross? Is it limited supply? Are they for sale? We have we have a link up for this, the right link to go.
Speaker 2: You can like register. They're going to pick some people to give it to.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the average mileage that the kids are walking? One point two five miles? I ran I ran from house to house. I ran from house to house. I'm telling you, I ran three miles.
Speaker 2: Dereksons would go on rollerblade so they could cover more ground like they were rollerblading to get maximum candy at any given time.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the spacing of the houses was. That would not have worked in my neighborhood, you know, because you just cut across the lawn in the driveway, going around and staying like on pavement. That would have slowed me down. I wouldn't have got half the candy if I was on rollerblades, So that technique does not seem like a good one.
Speaker 2: Offset recently accused as a strange wife Cardi B of cheating on him when she was pregnant with their third child, and you know what, she didn't deny it. Then there's this podcaster making the claim that the man she cheated on Offset with is an NFL wide receiver. So he didn't name him, but he described him as a quote dog with an extensive dating history. So people are speculating like crazy, like who could this be? Two names have risen above all the rest. One of those names is Stefon Diggs, who is a wide receiver. For the Houston Texans. The other is Tyreek Hill from the Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Digs appears to be getting most of the smoke.
Speaker 3: Here based on the just they said that they were a dog like, that's the only two dogs. That's the that's the hint to play in the dog pound to be Amari Cooper.
Speaker 1: He's a receiver for the Browns. I came across and it was obviously on Twitter or X because you know, you can swear and you can show and say anything you want on there. Cardi b going off on like her personal business. That is such a weird thing to me. I like this, it is such a weird thing. And I guess I mean, I'm prepared for somebody to say, well, it's a sick flex and she's owning it. It's really weird to tell the world your your your crap.
Speaker 2: Well, Offset was threatening to air out her dirty laundry, so she was so she went ONLVE and she was like, you have not done anything to me, like tell it air at all. Do everything you want, because I will do the same you want to on my stuff. It's I got you.
Speaker 1: It's a world that I'm glad I'm not involved in. It's weird to be following that's that closely to celebrities. It's it's a dark hole. I feel dirty when I'm listening to it. I feel dirty. I stood in there. I watched it for longer than I was comfortable watching me. Cardi B just talking about so happy hose that he's banging and blah blah. I'm like, why am I here? I just go back and this is what I fought their whole relationships. This isn't good for me. Get me out of here. So I left, Thank you, Cardi B. It is leave season, okay.
Speaker 2: Creed is heading back to the stage. They will perform with seven Dusts, so they're doing like New Year's Eve shows. They start on December twenty eighth at like a Casino in Oklahoma, and then they'll do back to back shows on the thirtieth and thirty first in Vegas. So Creed's first Vegas shows in over a decade. It's gonna be a big year. Listen Creed fans with the Are You Ready Tour that kicks off next month. That'll be with Three Doors Down, Ma'm at WVH and Finger eleven on select dates.
Speaker 1: So Creed, so back those are youuston headlines?
Speaker 3: Take it Alex on Monday Night Football and the Chiefs beat the Saints twenty six to thirteen, and some Texans news. Receiver Nico Collins listed as week to week on the team's injury report with a hamstring injury that he stuff on Sunday while scoring a touchdown. No word on whether or not he's gonna play in the Texas next game, this coming Sunday against the Patriots in the MLB playoffs. Yesterday, the Tigers shout out the Guardians three to nothing and the Royals got by the Yankees four to two.
Speaker 1: Both those series are tied up at a game a piece.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Tonight, the Mets are gonna play the Phillies at four and the Dodgers take on the Padres at eight. You can watch both of those games on FS one. And the NHL regular season starts today. We got a tripleheader beginning at three point thirty on ESPN.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports. So I have a piece of clothing and it says hockey season is the best season, right hm. And it's kind of like for a day like today, it's a sweatshirt I'm not wearing a sweatshirt. It's gonna be eighty nine degrees today. Yeah, yeah, need it.
Speaker 9: It's not sweat weather.
Speaker 1: It's not sweats your weather. All right, you're gonna bring your twin in here. I suppose we made just Bose are looking forward to us do anything? He doesn't want to. He loves the Chili Brown game song as he then Yes, Downtown Chili Brown coming up. That's how you're gonna win your Monster Jam tickets. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives and the rod Ryan Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 9: How why part of the show.
Speaker 1: Pit booth got Monster Jam tickets coming up for you, Monster Jam four pack with pit passes October nineteenth. That's October nineteenth around here. That's two saturdays from now Energy Stadium. We will be in the pits. I just saw a word. We'll be down there. We'll be down there on the pits like the early pit parties, like at one thirty. We'll be down there with the truck taking pictures, meeting you, shaking the baby, signing the hands or whatever we do. But we will be there are rod Ryan Show, Monster Jam truck performing that night with all the great trucks. I'm gonna talk about them coming up in just a little bit. Sunny skuys today ten percent chance of rain highs up around eighty nine. We had talked about Chili, who's going to be out tomorrow. ChIL going to be out with tickets and then we'll do the reveal as we've been doing the last couple of weeks. Chili, we'll be out somewhere at a secret location, telling us at seven oh five where he's at with one hundred pair of tickets to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. Okay, so that's coming up, and then Chili will be in there. We can to ask him about it because he's going to be here. He's going to be joining us in the room. We got the Chili Brown game coming up in just a little bit. Yeah, Chili Brown is back.
Speaker 2: See that's getting me in the fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, yes. I wasn't even waiting. I wasn't waiting for Alex to call the hype man. I wasn't waiting for Chili to do something. I went out and bought candy corn yesterday and I said, we're playing Okay, sometimes I got to make an executive decision around here. Nice fresh candy corn we'll be using for the game Chili. You'll be happy to know. We don't talk a lot of There's two things that nobody on this show seems to know about superheroes, video and video games. Even though Alex kind of plays video games, but I can go to him for a few things. I ever played Tetris.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was like the free game you got with the game boy.
Speaker 1: Game Boy. Okay, so that's what kids are doing now, that's the hot new game. Kids are playing Tetris, the original version game. Well it's the hot new game that the kids are playing. So they resurrected the game. Got this new game. I found the blocks and you fit them into places. I promise you. There's some kid on TikTok thinking that he found this for the first time. Guy's got chucked us out. Another one called Snake. So when it comes to the world of Tetris, a thirteen year old kid in Oklahoma last year, he beat Tetris. Tetris never really ends, but eventually it'll just freeze up. He made it to level one fifty seven and it crashed. Until then only AI had been able to do it. So there's Tetris maniacs out there, as I said, and they're hell bent on going further. That kids a so they want it. If it freezes up, they want to wait. They want to go until the very end. They want to see how far they can. When is the end of Tetris? We now know somebody made it to rebirth? Okay, last weekend, a sixteen year old kid goes by Dog playing Tetris, the first person to achieve what they call rebirth. That's when you get so far in the game that it rolls back to level zero. It's like flipping the odometer on your car, so to speak. Okay, kid did it, sixteen years old. Took him what took him over eighty minutes, two hundred and fifty five levels. He cleared three and three hundred lines. He did it while he was live on Twitch, so people got to see it. So now this kid's like super famous in that world. He freaks out. He kept the game going for another forty minutes. After that, he said, this is the quote from Dog playing Tetris. Oh my god, I'm so glad the game is over, bro. I never want to play this game again, Bro, I was starting to lose my mind. Bro end quote. Okay, sure, so, I mean, I don't know what does he do now? He's already Tetris the Rebirth of Tetris. He made it to the last level and then boom, it flipped and then it was level zero, which I guess moves really really slow. Right, Hey, yes, what you get to do that again? But there were all kinds of glitches. Okay, like the game, it's clearly made to go to a certain level, but nobody's been to it except for I guess ai. But yeah, he got stuck on level two thirty five, and then he was just sitting there for a long time and he's like, okay, and then there was a glitch in the color palette and he couldn't tell what colors were. What you got to put colors together right when the falling blocks. I don't think it's colors.
Speaker 2: But if it goes to the next level, I mean it could be at level two hundred and it involves got really.
Speaker 1: Dull and it got hard to see against the game's background. So that's how all those games used to be.
Speaker 3: Was the King of Kong documentary Donkey Kong do you want to get to the kill screen where it's like the game just glitches at and you can't beat it.
Speaker 1: I saw that. I saw that one too. I gotta link up if listen, if you find some really great video game stuff, you want me to post links on it, I will. I thought this one was, I mean, super nerdy, but I thought it was kind of cool. You can see it on links and guests coming up? Oh what is this? WHOA get a remix?
Speaker 13: Is this?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do anything, Alex, but leave this one on. I'm not doing anything getting funky? Then? Did you like record this? And you're seeing a bunch of peanuts themes? Chili put a funky version there. That means he's happy to play stoke, That means he can't wait. Happy coming up meant to be Chili Brown will were making his first appearance of the fall season. It's the Great Pumpkin Chili Brown. He'll be reading from the book. We'll put candy corns in his mouth. You'll guess the candy corn count. Person that comes closest without going over will win some Monster Jam tickets. I love your new version, Alex D. I had no idea you were this excited about the game. Chilie Brown makes his appearance after.
Speaker 14: The break, Houston Houston's alternative and tell them of the rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five the Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. The two things I look forward to in the fall, cooler temperatures and the Chili Brown game. That's right, not in that order, and one of them is gonna come true because today's gonna be high of eighty nine. So that's why I look forward because Chili Brown never lets me down. Never ever. The weather lets me down all the time. Chili, you be in studio with us coming up in just a little bit. We do have sunny skies today with low chances of rain yet eighty nine. What's trending?
Speaker 2: Well, I think yesterday you had mentioned that Madonna's brother passed away.
Speaker 1: That was on looking at girls Well today a mom of.
Speaker 2: Whitney Houston, Sissy Houston, who was a Grammy winning singer and a gospel singer. She passed away at the age of ninety one.
Speaker 1: So that's on.
Speaker 2: That's one of the top Google searches right now.
Speaker 1: The other thing I mentioned, I saw that story everywhere p Diddy's mom said that he's innocent. Oh so Pepe the mom said, my boy wouldn't do this. I mean it's you know, like Alex's mom thinks that he's an angel. He did, he never speaking of him.
Speaker 2: The family of Tupac Shakor has reportedly hired a high profile attorney to investigate a possible connection between Tupac's death, his murder, and Sean Ditty Combs. So that's going on right now as well. That was in trending. Yeah, I'm piling on while it's happening. And then Kanye and his wife Bianka are reportedly divorcing after less than two years of marriage.
Speaker 1: If you didn't know, don't worry.
Speaker 2: Antonio Brown has also tweeted this news out like he was acting like TMZ is.
Speaker 1: I don't know her before she was married to Kanye. Bianca Sensori is she somebody? Did anybody know who she was? Because she really looked like she was hard ash Well, she looked like Kim Kardashian, but she also looked like she was being held captive by Kanye. Yeah, she always looked like she was imprisoned.
Speaker 2: I forget how they were connected. I believe she was one of Kim's workers or one of his. I know she does like interior design or like she's a stylist or architecture of that.
Speaker 1: But but yeah, she was.
Speaker 2: She was working in close like location with the with Kanye and Kim before they started dating.
Speaker 1: All right, she made it two years with Kanye. Now you can do anything. Make ten us and Kanye can do anything. That's what's trending. And I grow like, is Chili coming in? I mean, I hope so his music's on. We got new fancy music. Alex is intentionally Alex is tapping his toes and everything. Okay, Oh, he's got to stay there because he's got to get people. You need to call it Chili Brown now seven one, three, two five. I can't imagine there's one of you that haven't hasn't heard this game before. But what I have for you today is, uh, the Charles M. Schultz classic over fifty years old. Now it's the Great Pumpkin. Charlie Brown, one of the cast members on the show. We'll pick a page, Chili will read from that page with an amount of candy corn in his mouth, and then you will guess how many candy corn are in his yapper and the person that comes closest without going over will be rewarded with Monster Jam tickets. So I think we need three of you on the phone right now, seven one, three, and we'll play after this twenty years of.
Speaker 10: May m in the morning with the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Only four or five the bus Good morning, rod Ryan Show. That's disturbed. So happy tattooday everybody. It's been a busy, busy day, it really has. But it's about to get just absolutely great. If it wasn't going great already, Ladies and gentlemen, please put your hands together for the great Chili Brown. Chili Chili Brown.
Speaker 9: That's a good good to see you, bro, one of my green m and ms.
Speaker 1: I don't think that there was any warning about the game being played today. Even when we left the show and I was planning things out, we didn't really discuss it. And then I saw on the rod Ryan Show Instagram stories it said, Hey, chili bron, what you're doing today at A twenty? Is that how you found out?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: I found out when I saw a big old thing of candy corn.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just had one. They're wonderful, they're fresh. It's a brand new twenty twenty four batch. At least I'm led to believe it's the twenty twenty four batch. If you believe some people, there was one batch made in the fifties and we're still using from that proudly. That's the same year they made all the fruitcake. It's just one year they made all that stuff. Okay, So we got to bring on some contestants here. We got Monster Jam tickets for next Saturday, Big Day with Monster Jam today. Congress to everybody that got in on the discounted ticket. Good morning, Kevin, Good morning, Hey Kevin, good morning, and welcome to the Chili Brown Game. We're gonna have Chili Reid from It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and you're gonna guess how many candy corns are in his mouth. Okay, okay, all right, bro, good to have you on contest it number two. Hey, Justin, come on down Okay, good morning, good morning, good morning, Justin. Welcome to the Downtown Chili Brown Game. Listen carefully, okay, try to hear those candy corn rolling around in his mouth. And next up is uh is Peyton. Hey, Peyton, come on down there, Good morning, Congratulations and getting in on the Chili Brown game. Could you shake that again? That's the Those are the candy corns? Yes, okay, very good? Okay, Peyton, what he's gonna do. He's gonna put all those candy corns in his mouth? Tell us to him a page. Let's go with twenty one. Okay, twenty one, lucky number twenty one. You know what they say about twenty one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know what they say. They're not doing so back I talk so now okay, so candy corn go in the bouth?
Speaker 9: Okay you ready, Chili, here we go, so love.
Speaker 1: You said it.
Speaker 2: They're all gone. Good job, they're all in.
Speaker 1: They're all in one. Please Okay, Now you don't eat the candy corn, you just keep them in the mouth. And then and then page page twenty one, Chile age twenty one. It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown. How many candy corn are in his mouth? Take it away? As only you can't?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wrong? Yes's up?
Speaker 6: Sorry?
Speaker 1: What happened? I will rob?
Speaker 9: How sary?
Speaker 1: What an actor? What a read? How is it over? And I'm missed it? Oh no, he got her again. He got her again. He got her to sit all night in that patch Rascal.
Speaker 9: Every year she stumps out the punkin peck leaning linement, all alone, wait for the great punkin.
Speaker 1: He pisses her off every year.
Speaker 9: Liness sleep waiting, and later that night Lucy comes to bring him home and tuk him into warm bed.
Speaker 1: Big strap, big strap, I mean he's coming in cold. It's the first rate of the year. I thought he questioned it, and it sounds like he's been kind of practicing. I'm wanting to say he has. It sounds like he's been doing this on his own, his own free time. Okay, said Jack Asid a little commentary in the Okay, Kevin, the person that comes closest with going over the actual number of candy corn in his mouth will be today's winter Kevin, how many candy corn? I'm gonna go with thirty six? Thirty six candy corn? Okay, I'm gonna put you on hold. Let's go over to Justin, Hey, Justin, Good morning, Good morning, Justin. Kevin's in on thirty six. How many candy corn in Chili's mouth during that amazing reading this morning? Let's go with twenty seven, twenty seven? Okay, because he has such great enunciation. Sing at home he doesn't have that many in there. Some people are asking did he have any candy corn in there?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: It's such a solid read.
Speaker 1: I got an email right here says did you forget to put the candy corn in his mouth? That just sounds like Chili's reading. Hey today, Peyton spit it out, Chili, Peyton, I got thirty six, I've got twenty seven. How many candy corn in uh? I'll stay Chili's mouth. I'll take twenty two, twenty two because because it was so particulate, you know, all right, Taytan, are you sure this is fush? Those are fresh? Bought them from the store yesterday. No thanks cccer Kevin in at thirty six, Justin in at twenty seven, and Peyton in at twenty two. Actual candy corn in Chili's mouth? He nailed it. Thirty six. Who you got it?
Speaker 9: Put in the nose?
Speaker 1: Kevin calc them, bro, Congratulations, it was I mean, you're amazing. It was thirty six. What do you giving them?
Speaker 2: Dude? You get the freaking four pack of tickets with kid passes to Monster jam at NRG.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Broki guys, thank you, Kevin. I'm sorry, Chili Brown, No, no, no, no, no, no, so gross. I'm sorry anybody that was watching Chili expel the candy corn from his mouth. Kevin, hang on for me. Great job. Chili Brown got a comis I am? It must be ninety four or five The Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz Good Morning Rod Ryan Show eight thirty eight tat Tuesday is the number one link, the number one link all morning, even though it was only really active for about the first hour of the show. It was the deeply discounted Monster Jam tickets. We had them go on sale this morning at six. We sold fifteen hundred tickets at nine dollars and forty five cents in about fifty minutes. I was huge this morning, So congrats to everybody that got in. Just gave away a pair of Monster Jam tickets. That's the four pack of the pit passes on the Chili Brown game. It's all going down on October nineteenth. Energy Stadium. Ticketmaster has your Monster Jam tickets and you can buy pit passes as well. And I'm going to talk about some of the new trucks, some of the new things coming up in just a moment, so keep it here. Ten percent chance of rain Sunny's guys hies them around eighty nine. I mean, we just played the Chili Brown game with one half. Alex seems to know this other person, the hype man. People hear the Chili Brown game, they're wondering, is Pumpkins Spice Prices Right coming back? Maybe? Can you speak on that at all? Alex? I cannot. Can you speak anything at all if this game will be making its return. I'm very I'm fielding the emails rarely I've ever seen the hype man. You guys deal with them way more than I do. Huh.
Speaker 3: I always have those stupid meetings that come up in October that I have to go to whenever we happen to play that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a bit of a wild card. I hope that he comes back. I know that I've seen. I've seen the emails. I've heard you. You want the Pumpkins Spice Prices Right to come back. I want it to come back. Tomorrow will probably be a little busy with Chili being out with twentieth anniversary party tickets. Let's shoot for next week. Let's shoot for next week so you can get somebody to reach out. I've only been in studio with him one time. That was when you were out. Who knows him? Who knows the guy that Chili? We'll put Chili on that because he doesn't want to. I mean, Chili is a true star in the fall with his game. But the other one is the pumpkin spice. Price is right. I'm a fan of it myself. Three things you must see today. It has a good ending. But man, it took a long time to get there. And listen to this. This small dog. This happened in England. I think it was a jack Russell. She's a Jack Russell named Bros. There you go. The dog falls between two rocks. It's a deep crack. Volunteers worked for over a week to save this dog. Yes, okay, she slipped through a twelve inch gap and was stuck forty feet down. These are huge rocks. You can't move him, and how are you going to move the rocks with his dog under there? So they used he heavy machinery. They were chipping away carefully at the rocks. They refuse to quit. It was a week's worth of work. Even what Fischer's told them, this is too dangerous, you can't do this, they never stopped and they finally got the dog. I got a great video for you on linksin Guest today. It's really knowing that it's a happy ending, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you couldn't watch it any other ways. I don't know why that's so hard, Like dogs are just too precious, Alex.
Speaker 1: Maybe you saw the Pittsburgh Steeler fan stayed in his seat during Sunday's rain delay and drank a beer under his poncho. Ya you see that. I mean that's dedication, man. I like it. I like that kind of dedication. I have that for you and some other fun things. Three things you must see today is a really really good link, man, go check it out.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five The.
Speaker 1: Buzz that's gonna be nice. Well they do that one live. I don't know, but I know Shine Down, Brent and Zach are coming in for the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary party. I know that it's this Saturday, and I know that you want to get in. And Chill's gonna be out with tickets tomorrow. The big reveal, as he's been doing every Wednesday, will be at seven oh five. He will tell you where he is, and then that is a first come, first serve situation. I will be out Thursday night, seven to nine, eight oh one Saint Emmanuel. You know that place. It's now Little Woodrows in Itedo. I will be there with fifty pair of tickets. Not a first come, first serve. We will draw names throughout the two hours Rosie performing live. This is not an all ages one. This is not something to bring the kids to Thursday night. The party itself is all ages. The party itself out there at the brewery. Whoever you choose to bring as your plus one. If you win a pair of tickets, that's on you. But yeah, kids can get in. My kid will be there. Sunny's guys today, ten percent chance of rain, high of eighty nine one final time. Tessa Houston's headlines, Well.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Hurricane Milton, because it remains an extremely dangerous category or storm this morning as it head towards As it heads towards the west coast of Florida, the latest update from the National Hurricane Center puts maximum sustained wins at one hundred and forty five miles per hour. The storm is expected to make landfall southwest of Tampa tomorrow night. Residents in the danger zone are urged to use today to finish making preparations and evacuate if ordered. I know, I talked a lot about it, but I mean, does any one of our listeners, like, do they have family in Florida? Do they know what's going on over there? You know, I think of Florida, I think of Miami, but it seems like it's gonna miss Miami. It's really that center part of the peninsula that's going to be in that that cone, that objected cone. Yeah, Tampa, right in the Tampa area, definitely, So yeah, let us know, we would definitely like to hear about it. The Texas Apartment of Transportation wants to employ young people.
Speaker 1: I thought this was an interesting story.
Speaker 2: Text dot is hiring interns for multiple local offices. Why because a ton of places, a ton of businesses have done away with interns all together. I heard included officials say this is perfect for high school, college students and trade school students. Interested individuals should apply online by Friday. So you go to tech stat looking for this internship. There aren't a ton of opportunities for kids coming out of high school, like to say, oh, I want to go see how that works.
Speaker 1: Even if you weren't.
Speaker 2: Interested in exactly if tech stut doesn't excite you, I think it's great to put on a resume like, hey, I was an intern here at this official public office. So that's why I threw that one in there.
Speaker 1: And then you mentioned us, you know, no more interns. I was one of like six interns when I was interning, and that wasn't a huge cluster of radio stations in Buffalo, but at the time that I was interning, there were five other kids running around there doing stuff and doing jobs. It was awesome and how and I was happy to do it. I was unbelievably happy to work for free if you ask me. If you want to know the truth where interns went okay, is somebody sued Howard Stern, a gal that was working on the show as an intern sued Howard Stern had said, Hey, that job I could have been paid for. That I was doing the work of somebody that should have been paid. And then that was it. David Letterman that had the same situation. No more interns, I see.
Speaker 2: And here's where I kind of am conflicted about it, because if you need the money if you are a young struggling and you don't have parents who can give you money for groceries and gas, it isn't fair to you that to not get paid. But for the system to say, okay, you know what, everyone gets punished. Like everyone gets punished. No one can be an intern. Now, that's like a lose lose situation.
Speaker 1: There's no budget for it. There's no budget for it. There's no budget to pay a kid. I mean, they've cut corners everywhere. I just repeat what I said. I was so unbelievably grateful and happy to work for free. I couldn't believe I was in the building of the radio stations that I grew up listening to. I was so grateful to work for free.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean, how did you swing it? How did you swing it?
Speaker 1: I had three other jobs? Yeah, I had three other jobs. I was working at the restaurant, I was working at Hooters, and I and then they ended up doing weekends on one of the radio stations afterwards. I mean, I remember a time when I was working three jobs and I took eighteen credit hours. Okay, I walked uphill in my bare feet, uphill in the snow. I get it.
Speaker 9: I get it.
Speaker 1: I took eighteen credit hours and had three jobs. Yeah, made it work. All mains necessary.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about the phone wars because we've got to pull up on the X right now, what team are you on and currently using?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 1: Really hasn't changed a ton I just refreshed here. This is a sixty forty split iPhone. Yeah, sixty sixty.
Speaker 2: Percent of our listeners our iPhone and forty percent our team Android.
Speaker 1: Why are we talking about that?
Speaker 2: Because there was a story that put out how divided we are when it comes to cell phones. More than one in five iPhone users admit they look down on people with androids, twenty two percent admit they think less of someone if they see a green text Bubbill come through, and twenty three percent claim they've never.
Speaker 1: Date an Android user. I gotta say this is got to be young.
Speaker 2: People, sir.
Speaker 1: Those are the people that want to get paid for their Internshoot, go vote.
Speaker 2: On our poll there so we can see we could finally see how many iPhones versus Andrew get paid. I am not necessarily saying that Tony Buzby, that's the attorney who's representing one hundred and twenty alleged Ditty victims is using this particular case to make a name for herself, but he gets in there on the headlines, and he is making sure that people know who he is. His latest revelation Tony Busby claiming he sent letters to a bunch of a list celebrities who have had at least some knowledge of Ditty's freak offs in order to resolve matters privately.
Speaker 1: So what is he doing.
Speaker 2: He's going to celebrity saying, hey, you want to just take care of this right now.
Speaker 1: I wish he wasn't cutting these deals because I think I'm like, for some reason, I am interested in some of these other names.
Speaker 2: You want to know the list.
Speaker 1: I want to know these scumbags that stood there and watched it happen and never said anything about it. Yeah, I want to know the big names. It's not just Didty Okay. There were plenty of people that host signed the activities that were going on there, and it looks like they're going to get a pass by writing a check and then keeping their name out of the headlines.
Speaker 2: Well, does it keep it out of the headlines or is it just only pertaining to this case and anyone who takes it up, so.
Speaker 1: You will be you will not be brought into court and they will not release any information on who wrote the check. Okay, then, and then the people that are getting the money will have to sign something to say that they can never ever talk about it, right, so to keep their name out of the press.
Speaker 2: It seems that a lot of these celebrities may settle and other Diddy news Miami Beach rescinded his key to the city, and then ABC is doing a twenty twenty special called The Secret Life of Ditty Tomorrow Night. So about Metallica because they are not just a rock band. They have a huge charity called All Within My Hands. It's a foundation that has recently donated one hundred thousand dollars to relief efforts for Hurricane Helene. They work with World Central Kitchen Team Rubicon and in the aftermath of Helene, which is now the third deadliest form to ever hit the United States this century, the official death tolls for passing two hundred and thirty hundred still unaccounted for. In the aftermath of Helene, Metallica stepping up in a big way. Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 1: Okay, Alex Monday night football.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chiefs beat the Saints twenty six to thirteen. Patrick Mahomes through three hundred and thirty one yards in the game and some Texans news. Wide receiver Nico Collins has listed his week tweek on the team's injury report with a hamstring injury that he suffered while going while scoring. On Sunday, he scored a touchdown against the Bills. No word on whether or not he's gonna be playing in this coming Sunday's game against the Patriots, but we'll keep you guys posted on that as the week progresses. In the MLB playoffs, yesterday the Tigers shout out the Guardians three to nothing and the Royals got by the Yankees for to two. Both of those series are tied up at a game apiece. Tonight, the Mets are gonna play the Phillies at four and the Dodgers take on the Padres at eight.
Speaker 1: You can watch both of those games on Fox Sports one.
Speaker 3: And the NHL regular season starts today. They've got a triple header on ESPN that starts at three point thirty.
Speaker 1: Go check that out. Hockey's back Rod Hockey. I know, bag, It's the best time of the year it is. That's what's going on in sports. Anything new with Tilman for Tita, I mean, it's not not so okay. I just get excited every time I see an NHL headline and I see Tillman's face on there seems like he's open to it. So something happens. I'm not gonna get excited. I don't want. I don't want to be excited for nothing. That's what we need to make Till I Die t shirts or Before I Die tea Yeah, before I die, till I die, before I go before NHL hockey in Houston, please before I die, ho's alternative and.
Speaker 12: Tell them at the rod Ryan Morning shown the.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. It's a collective soul shine nine oh nine. How do we get here already? It's been going quick Man Chili Brown, That's what it is that always makes the mornings go by fast. Chili the youth. Well, I know it's not your favorite, but everyone else loves it, and it makes the day go by so much quicker, so much quicker.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 1: October is generally my busiest month of the entire year because we are fundraising. We have the rod Ryan Show Cares Foundation. I a lot of you guys have been asking me about the shirt I'm wearing today. It is available in the stum. Sorry, I'm being an influencer right now. So I've been so I've get.
Speaker 13: A lot of you asking about the shirt I'm wearing. Yes, it's true, this is available in.
Speaker 1: The rod Ryan Show Cares online story. So many you have been asking me about the shirt I'm wearing today. No one has asked you. Will not believe how easy it is to get one. I would love if even one of you had asked about the shirt that I'm wearing today. But yeah, this shirt is available in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. I was saying that October is my busiest month just because of all the extra curriculars. Okay, there's the regular there's the nine to five or whatever hours we are here, but then there's the golf tournament, and there's the Blues Rock Car show fundraising. Trying to do all these things, then factor in this twentieth anniversary party, it's been nuts. I need some more help on the golf tournament. I got Duke and CC that immediately came in. Boom wrote a big fat check from Admiral Transfer and Rigging. They're the title sponsor this year. Great got that out of the way. Official beer Carbock Boom, they're in awesome. Thank you. Liquid Death is our official water. Thank you everybody over there. So we're sold out on the golfers, but we still have other membership or other levels of sponsorships that I really need help from. Okay, I really need your help. I got Jordan from Formative Structures. He's in for that. I think like the fourth year, Keith at Rooster's Bar and Grill got a sponsor from Brent. I don't know if I'm saying it right. I will ask Brent specifically XSXSI Technologies. So I need more sponsors. I really do. If you have like a small business, you could set up a tent, you could come out, you could activate, meaning put a table up and then have your business cards out there. And if you've got little trinkets, chunch keys, a little free booty with your name on it from your company, you want to hand that stuff out. You don't know what kind of contact you're gonna get out there. That's what it's all about, man making contacts. I really need some help and the golf tournament's coming up soon. It's October fifteenth at Wildcat. So as far as the players, those are gone. But you know, there's sponsorships up to and including. When you get your sponsorship, you pay the money, you get a force them of golf with that. So there's plenty of levels. It is laid out for you on links and guests, but if you have any questions at all, you can email me directly, Rod at the Buzz dot com. Okay, So it's just a really busy month. I know everyone's excited about the party this Saturday, but boy, you know we need to do some of these other things. And listen, you guys really showed up big for the Boots Rock Car Show. Thank you so much for that. If you didn't get the if you didn't get a chance to look at all the pictures yesterday, those were on links and guests. I know Alex was hogging all the hits yesterday. Whoa hoarding all the hits yesterday? Hoarding any hits you could go to look at all the things. Alex did very well on his six pix yesterday. So yeah, all those links from yesterday are up. But the golf link it's right there. Please, and the rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 13: I mean so many so a lot of you guys have been asking me if the shirt that I'm wearing today if it's available in the store.
Speaker 1: It is. It is this one right here. You can go buy that one in the store. Hit us up on links and guests, please ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. A cool little musical list I'm putting together over here, well, one that I found. I'm grabbing some music so that we can talk about it. It's pretty interesting, So we're gonna go through that coming up in just a little bit. Good luck on that alternative income. We We did have some tickets for you before we get out of here, as we always do on know the show Gary Clark Junior tickets. He's play the seventye to three Music Hall. Ticketmaster has your tickets right now. We'll get you into the show though. Before we get out of here.
Speaker 7: Today, there we go online, Kid's Alex online.
Speaker 5: The Muzz.
Speaker 3: All right, dude, what you got Today's AOL's called definitions and you're going to see how well you know the definitions of words that I've never heard of.
Speaker 1: Like didactic?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the definition of the word didacticus is it the intended use of misinformation, intended to teach, intended to torture, or use, using information over someone to make them of.
Speaker 1: A cool didactic the first one to teach. It is intended to teach, well done testing.
Speaker 8: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Was that the first one? That was? That was the second one? That's the second one. What is the definition of.
Speaker 3: A plom a B l O m B A person specialized skill set, misinformed judgments, self confidence or assurance, or personal depth.
Speaker 1: A plump personal depth because that's only I heard.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's not it's not that self coincidence or assurance.
Speaker 1: So but you know what the problem is, somebody's gonna go through this and they're gonna go out and use it.
Speaker 13: And know that.
Speaker 1: I have a friend who is a lawyer who's very, very smart. Every now and then he throws out a word and I know he's doing it on purpose win in an argument. When you throw away that somebody else doesn't know, Yeah, it's very Yeah. I would not like somebody to blah blah blah blah. I'm like, what, I don't even know what you don't want to do? I don't even what you don't want the person to do with you.
Speaker 3: Drop that and con voted at the water cooler and people like Rod knows this stuff, that guy.
Speaker 1: Or you could just come off sounding like an asshole, but like you could win whatever argument you're in too. Oh you get both, but you win.
Speaker 3: So go check it out. Work on your definitions. The well named Rod Ryan Show page does dot com.
Speaker 1: But the word a swage? Anybody a swage? I'm out swayed, but I don't know, but that's one that I'd like to use. Yeah, I just don't know what it means.
Speaker 7: Happy Halloween from your favorite morning monsters, The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four to five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show, Lincoln Park playing Arlington. Tickets are still available for that show. I believe you can still get tickets through ticket Master locations. You're asking, well, what is there going to be a Houston show? Nothing on the books as of right now. But you've heard your friendly neighborhood DJ on this station said that he's pretty confident that they'll be coming around. And I imagine twenty twenty five is going to be a big, big year for Lincoln Park. Well, I hope you're I feel great to start to your day. I know I am. We've been very, very very busy today. Nothing over a ten percent chance of rain. Sunny's guys. Uh, welcome to the cold front, everybody. Eighty nine at eighty nine. Bundle up that ninety cold front eightyeh pos in the nineties. This is a little further down music blog page stories. You were talking about Metallica donating one hundred thousand dollars for hurricane relief.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: The other big story was what a creed Creed going on tour? No crazy create New Year's Eve.
Speaker 2: Show, right, yeah, not going on tour doing some shoes.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's always a ton of stuff all the music blog page that I don't have time necessarily time to get to. Mama too me. This is the original, was the not as good version of simple Man that pisses people off. I love it, and I love it and I'm here for it, and I don't do it just to make you mad. I believe it. I believe the words that are coming out of my mouth that shine down does the song better. This is Leonard Skynyrd's Simple Man. Okay, what I Have for you are the Top Southern Rock Songs of all time? Nice this came in at number ten. There's got to be some pretty heavyweight songs if this is number ten. And I'm gonna tell you right now, free Bird is not number one. It's of course in the top ten. But I think what they're doing here by not putting and I'm sorry to spoil it, but free Bird not at number one? Is it like one of those lists that Nirvana's not listed as number one when it comes to the grunge era, It's just like, hey, no one's gonna talk about my list if I do what everybody thinks is right. So maybe they're doing this. But okay, oh, okay, you didn't move everything. You just move the one I thought you wanted it in reverse order of a week. Yeah, I got to do a complete reverse order everything. That's okay. So in it number ten is Leonard Skinnyard Leonard Skinner is going to be littered in this top ten of top Southern Rock Songs of all time. Let's see, I'll move these things around a little bit. Uh in at number Oh the thing about southern rock, they love those long vamps. What's a vamp build up vamp is the beginning of that song. Yeah, it's like here, this is Marshall Tucker Band. Okay, can't you see in at number eight? We're talking about the biggest Southern rock songs of all time. The lead singer is not even in the building yet. Okay, they started the song. Okay, I don't even drive it. I don't know if the singer is Marshall Tucker, but the band will start playing the song and he's on the freeway. He's not even at the gig yet. Okay. The intro is so long that they knew that this guy just was never going to be there, so they had to just vamp it up and they had to just play forever. Marshall Tucker Band. Can't use see in it? Number eight. I never viewed this you like that? Yeah, I just always views dude zz Top is rock or text. I didn't view them as Southern rock. And I know Texas likes to be its own country an entity.
Speaker 11: Seriously, anything, I've seen some of the history, so I don't need an email on it. But about Zezy Top Southern rock, they made the list, I mean in there right, this is Lagrange is in at number six as the sixth biggest Southern rock song of all time.
Speaker 1: We haven't heard from Freebird yet. It's coming, trust me, Yeah, I guess I don't think anybody's gonna be mad about it. Top five, Top five is all Almond Brothers and Leonard Skinner. Really to five, it's like if you love southern rock, you only have room in your heart for two. There's like a mount rushmore southern rock and it's like they just picked all those.
Speaker 9: I guess.
Speaker 1: I hate this song. I no, I don't talk show.
Speaker 2: Yeah that doesn't check out.
Speaker 3: You're saying I rambled, saying it's ironic that you speak and you don't like rambling man.
Speaker 1: I never took rambling as like going on and babbling and talking. I thought rambling was like you're a guy that goes down the highway like it's a rambling. I think you're a guy that you're a rambling man. You can't stay put, You're like and also cruising around. I don't hate the Almond Brothers band. I don't love him either hate him. I don't hate him.
Speaker 3: Roder was like, you know I hate the Almond brother Yeah, the Brothers ranting.
Speaker 1: He was hate watching their videos. I hate all the writers. I mean, this one's pretty good. Midnight Rider, Yeah yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: I wonder who's next. I thought maybe this would be number one? Yeah, this is number three. Well, I know, Sweet Home Alabama is number three all time the Southern rock songs. I've already told you free Birds not number one. You're right, so freebir should probably be number one, right. That's I think where you get people talking about your list, You're like, Okay, I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna. I'm just gonna kind of piss everybody off. As a matter of fact, I don't think I like Leonard Skinner either. What it's just not for me? What tig Neil Young guy?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: Southern man doesn't need him around anymore anyhow? No, I hate Neil Young. I can't stand you guys. Pick one on the number two Southern rock song of all time? Alea he.
Speaker 9: The long song of all time?
Speaker 1: Also, oh yeah yeah again lead singer. He's not even in the building, he's not even here yet. If Sway Home, Alabama is number three, if Freebird is number two, zz Top Marshall Tucker, sharp dressed Man? Is it shrip dressed man. Hmmm legs. You know what they say, Southern rock rock, Southern rock will never die, Southern Rocks, Alex the South is We're Gonna Rise again. I Almond Brother's band back in It. The number one Southern rock song of all time is Whipping Post. Do you even know this song?
Speaker 13: Guys?
Speaker 1: No, Yes, but it's not a number one should not be number one. This is this is a really great song. It's not bigger than Free Bird or Sweet Brothers. Songs we talked about are better than this one. Ramblin Man, Midnight Rider. I like this one. I like this one the most.
Speaker 13: You like it.
Speaker 3: I would have taken the other two over this one, ramble Man, I know you hate it, but it's like, why they notice it?
Speaker 2: Why is this one popular number one?
Speaker 1: And I don't know it? Because it from because if you've ever been married before, you've been tied to the whipping post before?
Speaker 2: Is that what it's about? Ball and Chain?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I feel like I'm dying. Geez. He's so dramatic. Uh, This and so much more On the music blog page.
Speaker 10: Today, Ryan celebrating twenty years on the Buzz. Twenty years of the most Beautiful Man Any of us have ever met.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's Rod Ryan's show. I'll get to all of those simple man emails after the show during time get into it with you right now. I wonder it's such a staple of their show, just around the room, Shine down playing acoustic twentieth anniversary party. Do they do simple man? I think they do. Why would they not? It's not their song, so but they've kind of their song, but they've made it. They kind of their song they have, they have made it their songs go. It's yeah those that's yeah. I think that's one of the ones you that everybody lists. Yeah, if they're coming to Houston a Shin song, you play it, man. I don't know, I don't know. I know that people think that Leonard Skinner's version is better, and and they're emailing me right now. That's okay. I'll get to all those wrong emails after the show. I got I gotta finish the show up here. I got nineteen more minutes to go, and then I'll focus it on some uh, some snappy comebacks for you. Yeah, what are we giving away? I know the show.
Speaker 2: I have left a pair of tickets to see Gary Clark Junior at seven one three Music Call.
Speaker 1: I've seen him live. I've seen him live. He's unbelievable. Yeah you know a cl you know oh dez a s walking around barefoot. So I'm jammer man good. This guy can crush a guitar man. He really is. It's a spectacle to see somebody just the mastery of the guitar work. Just watching him playing effortlessly on stage. You're gonna want these tickets. You're gonna have to go through TESTA to get them. Know the show coming up after the break and.
Speaker 14: The rod Ryan Morning Show six Am, The Buzz nine five.
Speaker 1: The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's show Man. That was a quick four hours, guys. Was that was a really really quickn I'm not always like that. Most days go by, I think pretty quick. Today flew by tomorrow. You would think the days would be dragging. I think we're all excited about the twentieth anniversary party on Saturday, and it's just no, there's just not enough time to get everything ready. I don't know what I'm wearing. I don't have a cute top. I don't have a cute top for the show yet. I hope that's not your question. No, for know the show, but this is for Gary Clark Junior. Tickets welcome to know the show. He's playing seven one and three Music Hall. Tickets are available through ticket Master and the show is March first, Seb one and three music call great venue for Gary Clark Junior. What's your question, Brett?
Speaker 2: I think you said like I think it was like thirty eight percent of people are doing this in October. No one on this show is doing this. No one on the show is partaking in this. And mainly I mean we have a party on well Saturday.
Speaker 1: And there was some numbers thrown around ten percent of Americans are doing this. Ah, okay this month anyway, what are we not doing well? I'll tell you afterwards. I would give it away if I told you, Okay, you're not wrong. I'm the thirty eight. But that's another number seven one three, two one two five nine four five. If you know the show, Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, getting ninety four point five bus station from iHeart Radio The rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, Wake out the Buzz ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show. Thanks so much for having us on, I see nothing above a ten percent chance of rain. That's good, sunny skies. Highs up around eighty nine. Come on, he's now time for I Know This Show on ninety four five The buzz La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 12: La la la.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Good morning. Hello. Who's this? Hello Jennifer, Jennifer, welcome to the show. How are you today? I am great? How are you do great? Thank you great as well? Thank you so much. Testa. This is Jennifer. She sounds like she might be onto something here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, Jennifer, why don't you tell me what are people on this show not doing in October? But we did talk about ten percent of people perhaps partaking.
Speaker 1: In it sober October. Yeah, yeah, we're a little late put it into it. But you know what, you know the show.
Speaker 2: So you get the tickets to see Gary Clark in your life.
Speaker 1: It's having one through Music Hall. Congratulations, awesome, thank you, pleasure. Hey Jennifer, thank you for being a part of the showw thank you, thank you. Your number that you said, thirty eight percent of adults in America don't drink at all, so that's where we came up with the number. If thirty eight percent of people already don't drink, another ten percent said they're not drinking this month. Half of America is not drinking in October.
Speaker 13: No, so.
Speaker 1: I think this is better than Lagrange, beer drinkers and hell raisers. I'm getting his blast from me emails. This song right here is better than Lagrange. I don't know where this Leonard Skinner song wound up on that Southern rock list, but the complete list, it wasn't just the top ten. The complete list is on the music blog page if you go to thebuzz dot com. Yeah, Sober October. That wasn't even our question today. We were talking about cell phones. Yeah on the X Yeah worldwide, seventy thirty Android to iPhone worldwide. Rod Ryan's show audience sixty forty, still at sixty forty, Yeah, sixty. It's been sixty forty all morning long. Sixty percent of you iPhone Android platform. Abby finally sent in a picture too. Oh yeah, she was twining. One of the days she was playing I don't think it's chili shirt today, but one of the days she was twinning with Chile, and she sent in a picture of her watching Chili on the screen on the big screen as she was playing the game. Abby goes into the Hall of Fame. Okay, Colin, four time Hall of Famer, couldn't stop her this morning, so she joins Autumn two Chicks, eleven people in the Hall of Fame, Two Chicks, Chili Brown. What can you say about Chili Brown other than it was just my favorite ten minutes of radio today.
Speaker 2: That's getting everyone in the falls FO podcast.
Speaker 1: If you're going to go check it out acting Yeah, I'm going to go back and listen. Actually I took video of that. I a should put that up. I'm gonna work on that after we get off the air, after I get back to all these Leonard Skinner and emails. Tat Tuesday was the number one link today. Congratulations to everybody that got in on those Monster Jam tickets nine dollars and forty five cents. Man, those are forty dollars tickets. We had fifteen one hundred tickets go on sale today and they were gone. Man, they were gone inside of an hour. Everybody that was joining us on social media and taking our poll questions and all of that, that really does add to the show. Thank you and all the people emailing in and all that good stuff at rod Ryan Show on All Socials. Okay, tomorrow's wild Card Wednesday. Where's chili at Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well thanks? What people want to know we'll find out at seven oh five.
Speaker 1: He's gonna tell us where he's out and about. It's the last one. Maybe he'll bring us treats when he comes back. Maybe I will hold my breath. It's the last one.
Speaker 2: I mean, you would think, right, he's got it.
Speaker 1: How many hints can I drop? It's the last one. If you were ever going to bring us treats on your way back, that would be the time. I'm not sending you out anymore. You got him treats, candy corn. He loved it. I bought him a whole thing. And do you think he's appreciative? Not at all? That son of a bitch. Jeremy's up next. He's got a chance for you to get into the rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. I talked a little bit about the golf tournament today. Yep, All Socials at rod Ryan Show. Testa's on Houston Life at one o'clock. We're on a twenty hour break we'll come back and do it all again tomorrow. Have a little fun while we do it all, right, Amappeez? Well wasn't that fun.
Speaker 7: If you missed any of the show today, All the good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.