Speaker 1: Ah, Yes, it's the Been in Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. Now, look, if you're thinking about dinner, I might direct you to Plano and Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, voted by Dallas Morning newsreaders as the best pizza in the df dub which think about that. They got five different styles when you talk about Detroit, Chicago, New York, Philly tavern and then their own Dallas style with the butter crust. Oh my god, you've got to get that great pasta dishes to an awesome bar. It's a wonderful place to hang out. It's right there in Plano at Preston and Plano Parkway. Delicious pizza. Go see for yourself. Tell them Ben and Skin sent you when you go in there. In fact, there's a lot of Bit and Skin listeners that go to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen, and we are proud of that.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 3: And now it's time for Basis Sweet Day Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets. Here are the important stories he's currently tracking from around the world.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna take you to the past real quick. Before we did this story because it involves a hawk. This is a years ago on the Benskin Show. Well, they're they're flying down at people's heads.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't really know how you want me to end the story. I don't know what what happens. I just want some dc fly down near people's heads and bloodshed goes everywhere. I don't know what do you may just make something up. What do you want? Well, I don't even know what the story is.
Speaker 6: I just told you what the story was.
Speaker 1: The story story Hawks, Yeah, dive bomb, that's the story.
Speaker 2: Hawks exists, they exist.
Speaker 5: But they don't always dive bomb and they are in Connecticut right now.
Speaker 2: And then what happened?
Speaker 7: Oh, look out everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Coming up next there's Hawks.
Speaker 2: And he's dive bombing heads.
Speaker 5: That's what I turned on my ratio and only twelve segments a day, and look at.
Speaker 2: Get those cars out there?
Speaker 6: Was this my life? Was it that abity?
Speaker 5: And I feel like a fifty seven year old on this stupid show.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you want.
Speaker 6: The stories are in your email. I'm dying, champ Bro. Go ahead, I'm sending this one out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I want to hold on. That's what you will.
Speaker 7: Your idea was that, oh hey guys, there's hawks and they might flight your head.
Speaker 2: All right, let's move along. Now that was your that was the idea. That was the reporting.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you get the get the gis of it.
Speaker 2: You're still seem beaten down by Kevin I am.
Speaker 6: I hated. It's my least favorite. People bring it up.
Speaker 4: It sucks and me saying that makes it worse because people like to pick on me. But let's go to foggy London town quickly because uh man by the name is Steve Harris.
Speaker 6: He had a hawk, he owned it, but.
Speaker 4: It got loose, and this hawk had escaped and had been swooping down on people. They're estimating fifty people. I do have a couple of first hand accounts. One man said, every morning we wake up and see it up in the tree getting braver and braver. I said, it had been chasing me around the village when I went for a run, and when I got back, it flew down to the top of my head. A guy named mister green Mister Greenlaw theorized that the bird was a young male and hormonal. He also said the bird was as fat as a barrel.
Speaker 2: What trans hawk?
Speaker 6: I don't think I have.
Speaker 2: It's a problematic.
Speaker 6: I don't think. Yeah, I mean you don't. Why is it problematic?
Speaker 1: Well because the hormones. Oh yeah, it's uncertain, and that's when it starts dive bombing.
Speaker 2: I understand they're saying this is a fat dive bombing hawk. Yes, and an escape Eben, is this in the villages in Florida? Where'd you say?
Speaker 6: This was foggy London town somewhere in the UK? I don't know that city. Weird cities and districts.
Speaker 4: Seventy five year old man was taken to the hospital covered in blood after he felt a smack on the back of his head while walk into work one morning, which I was like, soon to work at seventy five. Don't they have the dole over there trying to retire by then?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Another man said, I got whacked over the head yesterday trying to get in my car. It was getting to the stage this hawk was attacking people with consistency. Another situation where it's the only reason we're doing itated.
Speaker 6: I absolutely vindicated.
Speaker 4: I've been vindicated for years though, I mean, thank you for pointing it out again.
Speaker 6: But everyone knows.
Speaker 1: I would think if he had details such as this when the original story happened, we would have never had that magic.
Speaker 6: It's not the same story that was from. It's not the same story.
Speaker 2: Okay, the story was there's potentious.
Speaker 6: For this different Cocks Hawks, but it.
Speaker 7: Was half assed reporting though. You agree with that looking back in retrospect.
Speaker 6: From the outlet that had the story.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because I'm you're just a broker.
Speaker 6: It is what the medium is.
Speaker 2: He's a con do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a Rosio Donna on the Brothers talked, I mean regurgitating.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I thought you were out there on the Hawk beat though, Nah, I gave it up. All right there, it is another Hawk story that brings Kat much much joy. All right, Coming up next, let's talk MAVs DFW the season from that is.
Speaker 2: We all want to continue on more basketball coming up Wednesday night. We'll discuss next