Speaker 1: More variety from the two thousands, the nineties, and today Star one on one three. It's Marcus and Corey twn to play the bass favorite trivia game. This is called what you Know about That?
Speaker 2: We've got four tickets to California's Great America. Summer's almost gone, but the fund's not done it. California is Great America, Northern California's premier amusement park where NonStop excitement it waits around every turn, Open daily through August eighth, like days after that.
Speaker 1: Say good morning to our contestants. Eric is in Newark commuting to Menlo Park. Eric, you could basically walk to work him. I right, I could.
Speaker 2: It's just a hop, tokip in a jump.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show. What do you do for work?
Speaker 2: Thank you? I'm a real chair by trade.
Speaker 1: Yoh there we go. You want to plug your business? Oh my god, that's so nice.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm within Jail real estate services in Menlo Park and would love to help anybody looking for our house.
Speaker 1: There you go, We'll take it all the way out there, and I mean all the way out there. Darryl is in Brentwood. Hello, Daryl, good morning, Hi, Good morning, Gay. What do you got going on this morning?
Speaker 2: Gotlin loft? My daughter cool?
Speaker 1: Excellent? Wow?
Speaker 2: School already tenth grade? Good luck?
Speaker 1: Areally where does she go to school? High school?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Go Patriot? God they started already? Huh okay, no helping, lots of cheering. Here we go. The game is super simple. It's five trivia questions, fifty seconds to answer them all. Each person's gonna asked separately with their opponent on hold. Whoever gets the most right answers wins. If you don't know an answer, you yell out, pass, and we'll come back to the question if we have time left. Okay, got it. Daryl goes on hold in Brentwood and we will start with Eric in Newark. Here we go. Question number one, what is the smallest planet in our solar system? Litto? What is the chemical symbol for oxygen? Oh? Which pill did Neo take in the movie The Matrix? Was it the red pill or the blue pill? Who wrote the dystopian novel nineteen eighty four, George Orwell? And what is the birth name of the boxing legend Muhammad ah le oh past, go back to the first one you passed on. Which pill did Neo take in the movie The Matrix? Was it the Red Pill or the blue pill? Blue? Okay? What was the birth name of the boxing legend Muhammad Ali? That's a great question.
Speaker 2: I did not remember. I do remember when you say it. Oh my god, I don't know. Joe Smith.
Speaker 1: Okay, right under the wire, Joe Smith. Hang on the line, Hang on, all right. Eric goes on holding Newark. We pick up Daryln Brentwood.
Speaker 2: Hi, Darryl, I'm ready. Question number one? What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 1: Mercury?
Speaker 2: What is the chemical symbol for oxygen? Oh? Which pill did Neo take in the movie The Matrix, the Red.
Speaker 1: Pill or the Blue Pill?
Speaker 2: The Red Pill? Who wrote the dystopian novel nineteen eighty four? Or well? What was the birth name of the boxing legend Muhammad Ali? Cash's plate answer for everything.
Speaker 1: Daryl's still waiting for a hard one. Hang on, Darryl. All right, all right. We pick up Eric in Newark and see how he did against Daryln Brentwood. Number one, What is the smallest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 2: Eric said Pluto? Daryl said mercury. It is mercury.
Speaker 1: What is the chemical symbol for oxygen?
Speaker 2: Both Eric and Daryl said, oh, that is correct.
Speaker 1: Which pill did Neo take in the movie The Matrix, the Red pill or the blue pill?
Speaker 2: Eric said blue, Daryl said red.
Speaker 1: It is Red who wrote the dystopian novel nineteen eighty four?
Speaker 2: Eric said George Orwell? Daryl said orwell, that is correct.
Speaker 1: And what was the birth name of the boxing legend Muhammad Ali?
Speaker 2: Eric said Joe Smith. Darryl said Cassius Clay. Our winner is Darryl. Five to two.
Speaker 1: Darryl, you got the tickets for Great America?
Speaker 2: All right? Strong lak Eric gratulate you're getting a Marcus and Corey chip clip.
Speaker 1: Wow man, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Play with us again at weekday mornings at eight am and add to what you know about that podcast is a preset on our iHeart app and never miss an episode