Speaker 1: In the sports page with The Orlando Sentinel and FM ninety six nine in the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you Jr. R.
Speaker 2: All right, let me just go ahead and say, because I know he's wants me and every other Lightning fan to open up and say ah so he can spew forth with his pat and tib line.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, dog, how did that taste? Tampa Bay Lightning? In fact? Uh after that butt whooping we gave you last night, My Florida Panthers, they're not the Lightning anymore.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what you guys are. You're the Tampa Bay static electricity. That's what you are. Six to two, My man Matthew could Chuck play for the first time in more than two months, scores two goals. My Panthers blow out your Lightning six to two.
Speaker 1: Lyncher, Dude, okay, Pat, First off, you started with we're gonna open up so you can spew out that. What I was like, whoa watch out now? But Bulldog, I'm gonna tell you one thing. The Lightning are right down the road. That's the team you gotta support. No, cut it out. You're pissing people off. Why would we support Tampa's team. Okay, Hey, that's who I'm supporting, is the Lightning and the Solar Bears.
Speaker 2: Stop being a heel, Bulldog, that's what you're doing. You're being a heel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, people think the Lightning may win the NHL. The Washington Capitals, the Toronto maple Leaves, those are the teams that the experts are picking to come out of the East.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Let's not forget who the defending champions are. Okay, and that's the Panthers.
Speaker 1: He is truly stuck in the in the WrestleMania days, Pat, Yes, just because it was three days ago. Quit being a heel, Like Pat said.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, over to the NBA Magic Game two tonight. Dog on the road in Boston.
Speaker 3: Game two tonight. Some big news coming out of Boston. Celtics star Jason Tatum has been listed as doubtful with a bone bruise in his right lit right wrist. He took a hard foul in that game the other day. He's going up for a dunk. Wendell Carter Junior in Contavious Calwell Pope contests the dunk, try to block it. Tatum landed awkwardly al Wharford. The Celtics veteran thought it was sort of a dirty play. It was called a fla grit foul after it was reviewed. I didn't think it was dirty. It was a hard foul. It was a playoff foul. But they were trying to block the shot. But Tatum is listed as doubtful. I don't know if he's gonna play or not.
Speaker 1: You ever had a bone bruise? Boys, a bone, Bruce hurts. I had one on a dismount. That was when I was no. I was in gymnastics and I did a dismount.
Speaker 2: Shut up, wait a minute, just stop, just stop, senior pro, and I will say this, better Bruce than broken in that particular scenario.
Speaker 3: Yese and the Celtics are so good and so talented. It's not like they can't. I mean, they could win even without Jason Tatum. Hopefully they don't. Hopefully the Magic tie it up tonight, but we shall see. They're gonna have to get some help for the fronds A and Palo Bankero, because.
Speaker 2: Does any of this matter. I'm looking at Oklahoma City now at this point, man, they are dude, Yeah it matters. We're rooting for our Magic I know we are best big kicks us.
Speaker 3: That's the Western Conference, Okay, yeah, yeah, Oklahoma City is First of all, they're They're an even younger team than the Orlando Magic, and they're the most dominant team in the league. They blew out the Grizzlies by fifty one in Game one. They blew them out again last night one eighteen to ninety nine. They broke the NBA record this year for best point differential in the league. And now they're dominating the playoffs as well.
Speaker 2: They're making this first round look like just a formality.
Speaker 1: They're kind of scary.
Speaker 2: They are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not just the most dominant team in the league right now, they're probably the most well run organization. When you look at their draft picks, the amount of cap space they've been able to save. I mean they've been They've been good since the beginning when they drafted guys like Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook and James hard remember that thunder team. Yeah, and now they've got it going again. So yeah, they are a well run organization. The hated Lakers did win last night, ninety four to eighty five over the Timberwolves. The Lakers may have won this game, but U and they did allow Minnesota just eighty five points, but that was a fluke. That was a fluke. The Lakers defense just isn't good enough. I'm not saying they can't win this series, but their defense in general isn't good enough to play with the elite teams in the West, like the Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: Cities, like the.
Speaker 3: Nuggets, like the Clippers.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but that's that's a yet get ready.
Speaker 2: Pacers also winning last night. They're now up to to oh over the Bucks.
Speaker 3: To tell you what, the Pacers are underrated. I'm not saying they're gonna come out of the East, but they are a dark course to challenge the Cavaliers or the Celtics because they can score too. They're one of the highest scoring teams in the league. What else we got?
Speaker 2: NFL Draft is upon a spulldog. Oh.
Speaker 3: By the way, we're having a big draft party at our radio station. Brandon Kravitz, the host of our afternoon show. He's hosting the party. That'll be third Thursday. That'll be tomorrow at the wing House located at thirty two oh one Parkway Center Court. Gonna be an epic party. Have all sorts of prizes. We're given away drink specials, those mouth watering wings, and of course they're all served by the beautiful wing house girls. If you want to go, email Kravits all right, Kravits at ninety six nine the Game dot Com, and he will reserve.
Speaker 2: You a seat. Big draft.
Speaker 1: It's Kravit spelled with a K because I'm sure some people blowed up.
Speaker 2: But lit's say, how tasty of those wings? What do you say after you eat wine?
Speaker 3: I say, oh, I love the tie chili wing.
Speaker 1: Wow. The dog right there.
Speaker 2: Some call him BC all right, yeah, some do. Mike the Bulldog Byanchy, host of Open Mic on AM seven forty FM ninety six ninety game weekday mornings on at Jason Dust, and he takes time out of his show to join us for the sports page here on j r R. Each morning. I see a few notable birthdays that I ponder.
Speaker 3: The dog may mention, by the way, a happy posthumous birthday to the great Roy Orbison, A pretty woman.
Speaker 2: What about What about the six million dollar man Lee Major's birthday today?
Speaker 3: Yes, his birthday too, Yeah eighty six man, don't egg.
Speaker 2: Him on, dude.
Speaker 3: Anybody who was married to Fhaarah Fawcet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he deserves a happy Shall we get a bonus by bulldog bark oh oh
Speaker 3: Linchen Taco on the man down the Ihearveydio app