Speaker 1: You see, some things are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode.
Speaker 5: I got a bunch of rejects with me tonight, and I got we're going to start it off with Lisa the Occult reject mad Scientist.
Speaker 4: What is going on? Lisa? How are you?
Speaker 6: I am good. I'm really looking forward to this talk. I heard about Soul a little bit and his mentions as the DNA, and I got really excited, and so I'm really looking forward to this and thank y'all for having me. Looking forward to the conversation with the rest of the fellow cult rejects.
Speaker 5: Listen, no, thank you very much for making time coming on, and we got Fredder and Jan the Ninja.
Speaker 4: What is going on, sir?
Speaker 2: The Hey boss? What's up? I should say?
Speaker 7: Hey, Cardinal, I guess the frauder returns. So, hey, I'm Jima Ninja. I have a show called Threshold Saints, which is about serial experiments and speculative ontology. So we're listening to a Soul discuss of it, like his speculative gnostism. Well, that's exactly what my show's about and what I also do on Fridays, and so we have a new episode of The Gray Lodge coming out tomorrow, so join us live.
Speaker 2: If you want to.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, and yeah, that's the way, and you can find my links in the bottom. And thank you to the rejects. We're on and it's always great to work with you guys.
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, thank you very much. I appreciate you joining us. Woman and to the Headless Giant is next? What is going on?
Speaker 4: Sir? Thank you very much for making.
Speaker 8: It absolutely fresh out of work. So if you have any sort of occult stories or any kind of magical mystical mail bag items, you can send it to my email at the Headless Giant at gmail dot com and we will read those out tonight.
Speaker 5: I was just see I was just gonna say you guys got about two hours if you want to get it in, we might be able to read yours tonight. So if you're listening now, get to that email. If you got any stories for us.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you again.
Speaker 5: That's lissome And we got jj Vance not the vice President, my favorite garbage can dude, what is going on?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 9: Greeting sir, always great to join you for not a cult Rejects show here. Appreciate the invites as always a fellow cult rejects. Always great to join you all, and Solve. Nice to meet you there, sir. Looking forward to the conversation. Jjv's host of Operations GCD and perhaps more notably not the vice president.
Speaker 10: Right there in case people forget on Wednesday's eight.
Speaker 9: Pm YouTube and twixture Fridays with Occult Rejects, Nick and I co hosts show there on Friday's a conspiracy culture roundtable, and then for a new Sunday show on Patreon Opation GCD Sundays, it's my h adventures and high Weirdness and other true crime stuff that I've encountered and been interested in over the years. So great to join you all. Definitely check out that stuff. Thanks in the show notes.
Speaker 5: Definitely go check out that Patriot. I know my man puts a lot of time into those solo shows he does. It's fucking ridiculous, so it's definitely.
Speaker 4: Worth the money.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Last, un last, but I at least ethan indigos. Please let everybody know what is up with your deal and your books.
Speaker 3: Honored to be here. I'm a writer and an observer as well as Uh, really enjoyed, wrote the tole thought a couple other things geometry of energy, terrorist letters. I'm really excited though to hear what so I has to say say and always enjoy interacting and I'm honored to be here.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Edid, it's always great to have you with us. And finally to the guest himself a few minutes in, finally got to him, Ol Luckman, please let everybody know what your deal is and when they can find all your amazing writings and work.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, Nick, and hello to all of you. Really appreciate you being here and having an interest in having this discussion. Wherever it's going to go. You can find me over at substat dot com. Sawlockman dot substack dot com. I also have a a an author's website, books dot sl Luckman dot com. If you go there. Currently, I think two of my books, well one book potentially at your DNA, is for free as a download, and then you can also get a pretty meaty sample of my two most recent books, which are companion volumes Out Through the Endoor and Get Out of Here Alive. So please go and download that and see what you think. So thanks for having me once again.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course no, then thank you for reaching out to me. I mean it's easy, guests, I appreciate it. So I guess, I mean, I know how to ask earlier. But you know, I guess, if you don't mind repeating yourself a little bit, I guess what got you into getting into this whole life looking at things this way.
Speaker 1: So if people are out there who have heard my sad story, my sub story, you know, please forgive me. But I'll give you the skinny. I was in graduate school back in the nineties. I got some recommended travel I say, travel interventions to fly under the radar, but a lot of people know what I'm talking about. And then I ended up with some kind of weird, mysterious autoimmune illness. Not too long after that, went down a real rabbit hole into energy medicine, chigong, holistic thinking methodologies, that kind of thing, and in a kind of desperate attempt to regain my health. I had always been very healthy, very athletic, and I ended up studying with the chigong teacher who helped me a lot, began to understand the nature of bioenergy, and then I got into allergy elimination work where I was helping people, you know, clear for candida and sugar allergies and all this kind of thing, using a kind of homeopathic technique with acupressure. And it was in that context that I began exploring with a lot of clients that I was doing kinesiology or muscle testing. Eye began exploring the interface between sound, specifically language, and more specifically vowels and DNA, and more specifically the nucleotides of DNA, the nucleotide bases. So my thesis is that the five vowels in English are a kind of distillation of the vowels, the major and minor vowels around the world. And it's basically I say that for a variety of reasons. If you read William Henry's work, he goes into some of this in relationship to the alchemical language, the language of the Verds, that sort of thing, and why he thinks that the English is the language of the bards, you know, the modern day iteration of the language of the verds in some ways or it has the codes to understand that ancient alchemical language of transformation and transmutation. So it was very, very fascinating to pursue this line of thinking and then to put it into practice when my partner Lee and I went on this crazy mystical shamanic journey and ended up done in South America, where I know Greg Carlwood called what I had the Higher Side Chats host he called what I had a contact tea experience where we saw these crazy lights coming at us over the water and they kind of popped into our bodies. And the next morning we woke up and we had these vowel codes in our minds that we were supposed to see and think simultaneously. And when we did that, I started getting well after I had tried so many things for the better part of the decade, and so not long after that, I started Leah and I started offering this work, which we were calling potentiation at the time it became the regenetics method. We began offering that to people at a distance back home. We were down in Brazil when this occurred, and people began having these amazing responses to it, and you know, having healings and sort of sudden miraculous changes in their lives. And oh, that was, you know, twenty years ago. So for the last of whatty years. We worked with thousands of people all over the globe, and I've written a couple of books on it. Potentiate U DNA as one of them. Conscious Healing is another potentially U DNA's. It's been trans translated into Spanish and French, so it's available if you're a speaker of those languages. Goodness, I don't know. I don't know where to go with all that. It changed my life in a major way, and it really made me rethink the materialistic empiricist paradigm that we live in.
Speaker 5: If you don't mind me asking, just because I don't have a chance to ask people, it's probably that. And now you mentioned you're in Brazil for twenty years?
Speaker 1: What was I was down there at the time. Oh, okay, what I had been doing. I've spent a good bit of time in Brazil's That's that's fine. I didn't spend twenty years there, all right?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 4: Like you?
Speaker 5: Well, you went to Brazil, I'm assuming for the spiritual stuff. Correct.
Speaker 1: Actually initially went as part of my graduate research in literature.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was.
Speaker 1: I was looking at well, various parts of Brazilian culture. I was studying Brazilian modern and nineteenth century Brazilian literature, as well as amp Bay, which is a Brazilian popular music and I was looking at concrete poetry and a variety of very interesting trends in Brazilian cultural production, and I was synthesizing that through a errative lens and looking at it in relation to French French culture and production, and American and British culture and production.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, I just because when you mentioned you're in Brazil, I mean that is a I mean I would say it's like a hotbed of spirituality, I mean, good old bed. So I was just wondering, like, what maybe some of your experiences, I mean, unless like you weren't really around that too much. I don't know, because now you're saying you're there for school. I just assumed you were there.
Speaker 1: That's how I initially got myself down to Brazil. I'd been studying Portuguese and I went to do dissertation research and to get better at Portuguese. And it was that trip that I got the interventions for that I've been you know, ended up getting sick from and then going back to Brazil years later after having been ill for quite a while as a kind of return to the source of where it all went wrong in a way. And on the second go around, yeah I did. I mean there's a there's a figure down the named Trigau who's a kind of Steinian type fellow runs a I mean, ultimately, I think of all of these things as cults at this point. But you know, I wrote a book called The World Cult and you so I think basically everything is a cult in our world. But you know, I've read his books and I think I know that I read them in Portuguese. I'm not even sure if they're available in English. Triggering you is.
Speaker 2: Is his name.
Speaker 1: But there are lots of certainly lots of figures down there, you know, obviously all of the ayahuasca, the plant spirit medicine that's going on, And yeah, I have I have mixed feelings about a lot of that too many people, not not the actual practice of doing it, but the business of it, a lot a lot of what goes with it these days. I mean, in it's in its uh, in itself, I think it's a it's a time honored way of interfacing with you know, certain level of consciousness that's can be difficult to get to on one's own. But you know, as in terms of what it's become, it's a bit of a mixed bag.
Speaker 5: We have a uh I guess real quick, I just wanted to issue you something. Did you come across any of like kind of you know, you said it already. I don't want to say cults, but I mean that does that is in their spiritual groups that were actually like you know, like kind of big or anything like that had compounds.
Speaker 4: Put it that way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were these people that called themselves the Star People, and they were also doing the This was way back in the day, in the nineteen nineties, and they had it was a big movement, and they were big into doing group ayahuasca ceremonies and that sort of thing. It was pretty pretty intense, you know. I mean, I've also done all the carnival stuff and all the craziness, and I've written about that in a forthcoming novel called Beginner's Luke, where you know, I describe a lot of a lot of what I went through in Brazil, including contracting this crazy Paris that supposedly you know, destroys destroys the nurse to your heart and kills you eventually. But this work that I developed with Lee got rid of it.
Speaker 8: So so I had a question about the the energy working is it Is it similar to reiki? Is it like based in symbols. I'm not exactly sure the techniques involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm obviously familiar with reiki, and I would say other than the fact that it's using energy in some broad sense, no, I wouldn't. I wouldn't say it has a lot to do with reiki specifically. There are there's various linguistic codes that are just vowel based, and you you seeing seeing one set of codes, and so you're using the five vowels and you see them at a certain note or notes. Potentiation, for example, uses five hundred and twenty eight hrtz. That's the me. That's the me note of the Sophygio skill, and then the other activations in the regionetics method incorporate more notes from that scale. So you're singing along and you're at the same time you're thinking another set of codes. So you might be singing the vowel for you know, the vowel ah, and you might be thinking underneath it the vowel for E and sometimes they might actually line up so that you're singing and thinking and there are also some silences involved where you're not thinking anything, and so that's that's brings in another element that kind of frames some from some of this work. You know how musicians often say, you know it's the silence that creates the music, Well that also applies here as well, and so you do that, and that you do that for about twenty to thirty minutes for a session. That's how that's how it works, and it's very meditative. A lot of people say it puts them into kind of a kind of a trance. My experience is that it has a lot to do with creating, you know, alternative brain activity, and it's very powerful to just do it. But it's not really designed as a meditation. It's designed as a one time session that starts a process. When you start the process, then it rolls out for forty two weeks, which is like a gestation cycle. So you're literally going through some kind of energetic rebirth, during which time your bio energy blueprint, your biofield, your aura is being repatterned and healed of distortions and traumas.
Speaker 3: That's that's super interesting. So and it is similar to reiki that it's non touch, short distance healing.
Speaker 1: That's correct. You you can do it in person, and so you can do it in a way that the person can hear what you're singing. But we do it totally ceremonially where people just go into their own kind of meditative and vite or it could be phishing for that matter, but it doesn't really matter. But it's somewhere where they can just be there, present in some way for the session, and then we perform it where we are. We work with people, like I said, all over the world, so different time zones and that kind of thing, So it doesn't really matter if people can hear it or not. It sound healing, but sound is also in my experience observation and theory, it is a non local phenomenon as well.
Speaker 3: There is to validate the idea of that type of healing. There. It's another similar practice like reiki called Joe Ray. It's from Japan too. I wonder if you might have heard of that too.
Speaker 1: I've only heard of it. I mean, I've lived in Japan, so that's come across my plate. But I'm not exactly sure how that works.
Speaker 3: That must have been an interesting experience in Japan. I believe it's very similar to your idea of instigating a new pattern, and maybe even you know, goes into epigenetics. I'm not exactly sure, but it sounded I think it's familiar to what you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Well, you mentioned epigenetics, and that's certainly an important piece of what's going on with regenetics. The epigenetics is something cite. I cite wave genetics in the work of Peter Garayev and Vladimir Proponent. That's very, very fascinating stuff. I cite quantum bioholography, which is a whole area of study with people like Richard Allen Miller, this physicist and other physicists. Back in the seventies. They wrote a paper which is available on my substec It's called a Holographic Concept of Reality, and it's really really fascinating. And so Richard Alan Miller and his former wife Iona Miller very brilliant thinkers and writers. I mean, they've written great articles on DNA and holographic translation mechanism. And where I go with that is I basically explore how DNA functions as a holographic translation mechanism for taking sound waves and turning them into light, or taking light waves and turning them into sound. So you can sing to the DNA and that energy will will basically turn upside down and it will enter the upside down of your aura if you want to use a stranger's name reference. So it goes into your bio energy field and then it speaks to it or instructs it what to do, and when that energy flows back through the DNA, it goes back to light. So it goes from light to sound and sound to light or vice versa. However, because you're using both modalities, so they're kind of crossing. They're creating a kind of DNA cross, a kind of chironic cross that moves, you know, into your your biofield, and when it comes back through the DNA, it basically invites epigenetic changes that start happening automatically, not not. You don't have to necessarily think about it or be in a certain headspace or mind space or heart space. These things. These things can help, but the effects are just kind of automatic, and so what people begin to experience is is epigenetic gene silencing and genes turning on as well, and it begins to create really very tangible, real changes in people's food allergies, energy levels react, you know, there's sensitivities to the environment, just so many things. It's extraordinary.
Speaker 8: I've had my own experiences with sound healing in the chat Slick he co hosts with this guy named Chance Garden who does a form of energy healing using tuning forks. And in my case it was it was a pretty deep tissue tear of a bustle, and it was very quickly after that it healed, and so chances, you know, excellent with that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's great. Well, we actually do use tuning forks to stay on the right note and to just give it a certain structure, give the accession a structure. One of my friends is Eileen day Acusick. She wrote Tuning the the Human Biofield, and and I mean I have her sonic sliders and all, you know, all that stuff as well. I mean she and I go way back. If she writes she built regenetics in in in Tuning the Human Biofield.
Speaker 8: She's the one who trade Chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right right. We have a lot of overlap. People who facilitate or have experienced both modalities. They're very very complimentary.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a I have an interview from just about maybe four months ago with Eileen on my YouTube channel, so you can go check that out. That was that was a great interview. Actually, she's amazing.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, So we've been doing a lot of different studies on sound vibration. Are you familiar with cavitation bubbles that they are able to stalize using sound and then get a flash of light out of the inside of the cavitation bubbles.
Speaker 1: You know, Uh, that's been going on for a little while, hasn't it. Yeah, Yeah, it's the same concept that I'm talking about. I believe that it's it's a it's a translation that's happening at that at that kind of quantum level, right.
Speaker 8: I think there's a lot of this energy in the void that is being sort of like called up, and I think a lot of that light that's being produced is from the actual vacuum that's produced with the cavitation bubbles. So you find that a lot of different animals in the water actually use cavitation bubbles as defense mechanisms and all sorts of other things. And it's almost like this is this understanding of sound as part of our biology, but we've sort of lost it over the years.
Speaker 1: You know, we've become light centric. I describe how we live in the light domain. This is the domain of what Dewey Larson, for example, might call space time. But there is the sound domain which gives rise to the light domain, and that is time space. I wrote a novel about this called Snooze, about this kid Max who he basically learns how to travel into the dream world in a very conscious way, and everything is totally reversed. I mean, time and space are opposites. So you know, it's like your senses are more like you know, your physical senses would be more like your intuition there, and your intuition would be physical. It's just crazy to think about. So go check that novel out. It has had a lot of loyal fans over the years.
Speaker 8: Really does bring up that holographic angle to the universe, because it's the vibrations that get things flowing, and then from that comes the light and the energy.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I mean, I'm sure you've read Michael Talbot's The Holographic Universe from back in the day, or at least seen it referenced It was one of the books back in the I think he published it in the late eighties or very early nineties, and it kind of kicked off a lot of this holographic research in terms of more mainstream people looking at that, and it's very, very brilliant. He ended up dying very young, tragic, so he didn't get to continue his work, but he was a great writer.
Speaker 6: So I was going to mention, are you familiar with a DNA resonance? It almost sounds like familiar with what you are describing in terms of epigenetics, in terms of viewing the genome as an antenna, a receiver, and a transducer.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, I write about that and a lot of my materials.
Speaker 6: And how would you say that that would relate? Are you familiar with Robert Becker's what is it? Electric? The h the electric body?
Speaker 1: Electric body? That's right? Yeah, I read that years ago, cited it somewhere maybe in conscious healing.
Speaker 6: Would you say that that still holds up today?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? And you know, now you have the electric universe theory going on, which is more of a cosmological extent of some of that type of thinking and the idea that you know, we live in an electrical construct, and I think that's true to the extent that it defines what we can perceive with the five senses. But like the biofield, there's more to it. It's more nuanced than that. And this is what I mean. The electromagnetic spectrum that we can perceive part of and that we can prove that it exists, is an epiphenomenon emerging from what I've been calling time space or the sound domain. It's not the primary quote unquote reality. There's a deeper level to it. So the electric universe is kind of like the electromagnetic fields of that have been studied by the heart math for example, and you can see this tooidal shape of energy that the heart is producing around the body. That's great, but that's when I talk about the aura or the biof field. That's not what I'm talking about. That is the that is a secondary phenomenon on top of the the subtle energy blueprint that everything is structured on. That's where you know, uh, that's where the light flashes from. It comes out of that that that energy, well, that gives rise to what we think of is reality. Now, I think everything is just a dream, including time space, ultimately, and I write about that and these recent books Get Out of Here, Live and Out through the Endoor extensively. This is a major subject. And I talk about how we're you know, imagineers and training learning that we're just dreaming everything, you know, and until we figure that out, we're royally screwed, you know, because we're always going to be putting the cart before the horse. But I would simply say that the electric model is still a materialistic, empirical empiricist model that doesn't take into account where all of this comes from, what gives rise to these phenomena, and ultimately, what gives rise to these phenomena I contend is consciousness, or more specifically, the imagination. Well, and we are being imagined into existence basically as we imagine other things into existence. We are like the araboris the serpent consuming its own tail.
Speaker 6: I mean, given that we only see point zero three percent of the electromagnetic spectrum, and then we don't understand about ninety seven percent of the DNA and what it codes for. Even though we do have the genome, we don't fully understand about roughly ninety five to ninety seven percent of the human genome. I believe that that's what was the latest.
Speaker 1: Yeah and so and so so, and it just tells you a lot about the mentality of this kind of you know, materialistic trap that we're in. It's you know, so what do they call that that they don't understand? They call it junk junk DNA. I call it potential DNA. My idea is that that is the part of the DNA that is interfacing with the biofield, and so it's actually the.
Speaker 2: Mind of the DNA in a way, not.
Speaker 1: In the way that Lipton talks about, you know, proteins of the sale membrane being the mind. That's the kind of local mind, but the non local mind is really the jump DNA, the potential DNA.
Speaker 6: It's interesting because of you speak of the DNA and we look when we look at it scientifically, we look at it in its three D formation, and they usually call it the crystalline. You know that it has repeating patterns and it's organized just as a crystal would be, not that itself is a crystal, but it's similar patterns. And so when we when we see the patterns being emerged, especially with the sulfide bonds across, we see that the ten, five, six, five repeat over and over, and you know with mysticism and an esotericism in a cult that isyd heead By. Hey, so I probably say that wrong, apologize, but you see that over and over again. And then when you see the ten, you see you think of what's his name, the Pythagoris, the Pythagoreans. When you think of five, you think of the pentagram, and the sixth the hexagram. And I found what's interesting is that with the five, you see the five being repeated over and over, you see it as the five sugar structure. You also see the five prime coding region where you know it's it attaches and forms the actual nucleic.
Speaker 1: Acid solids too, mm hm exactly.
Speaker 6: So it's it just seems to the concept seemed to build upon themselves and repeat throughout history or echo throughout history.
Speaker 1: I know Greg Greg Braden does a good job of unpacking a lot of that information. And he also looked at how how uh you know DNA is basically just code for you know, the I am and one of his early books fascinating stuff. Uh yeah, I think that's that's right, that's right. And the for me, the you know, the I am, is that that dreaming god at the center of it all, you know, dreaming and I see it all that's completely fractalized, where where.
Speaker 11: We're trying to figure out how to become dreaming gods ourselves, and then we go off and create another little fractal experiment of you know what what I call well John Keats would have called another veil of soul making.
Speaker 1: You know, this idea that we're not really pre existing souls. We get made in a crucible of of of what we think of as a reality, and that allows us to uh basically individuate and perhaps matriculate one one day out of the matrix.
Speaker 6: One more and one more thing, I promise, I'll shut up.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great, great, you.
Speaker 6: Know, but everything you're saying right now obviously, and we'll pivot to vowels or whatever. Everything you just said right now reminds me of a memorable speech. I don't know how people feel about him, but Philip K. Dick in Mintz, France and seventy seven when he talked about how you change one variable, you change everything. You can literally live the same event to say the same thing, do the exact same thing. You change one thing, and the entire reality changes. And it reminds me of when you have a word. In the beginning was the word, and the word.
Speaker 4: Was with God.
Speaker 6: You change one vowel and you change the entire reality. So it's interesting that you say that about you know, reality and you can change it like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a there's a writer named William Gray who wrote a book called The Talking Tree, and he said that, you know, consonants give words their bodies, but vowels put the soul into them, and it's that they are the engine for reality creation. And my my concept is that the idea in the beginning was the word is actually literal that God. I use that term kind of loosely. That can mean whatever you want it to mean. A dreaming God basically spoke this construct into existence with vowels. And then it gets a little tricky. And then and then somehow into the programming, consonants were inserted. They weren't supposed to be there, and that created duality. But by separating the sounds and so we get this experiment.
Speaker 5: Something I did want to ask you about when it comes to you know, like vowels. It was something that came up a few times, I me, at least we're covering like a thing like grim mars and maybe even ciphers and stuff. I had often wondered, like, you know, with Hebrew, they really don't mean they're lacking them, and then other languages they have them. Do you think that is like kind of like maybe a removal of power and maybe giving the vowels to and you know, all the languages using it might be like more magical than ones without it.
Speaker 1: My understanding with with Hebrew is that the I mean, the vowels are just not allowed to be written. I mean they're there, but that they're they're in some way I don't I mean, I've heard all kinds of different theories on why they were removed in that way. You know what the the agenda was, and I don't know, I don't know the truth of that. You could see it as honoring the sacredness of the vowels. You could see it as hoarding that power for the rabbi class. I mean, I just don't know. You know, that sounds like something the Catholics would do by you know, taking the you know, the word of God and basically making that so that only they had access to that and so I wouldn't be surprised if if there were multiple agendas going on with that.
Speaker 4: Soul.
Speaker 2: Are you sorry, go ahead? Are you familiar with the work.
Speaker 7: Of doctor Stephen Flowers and his idea of the keywords? And also because what Lisa was saying, obviously I was thinking the whole time, because I'm a Ladriana practitioner, is that we use the five as our primordial number of primordial systems. So obviously this, all of this that you're saying resonates to me. Everything that Lisa said resonates with me. It makes sense. But I have a little bit of a different cosmological map maybe than you, but I find it very interesting, and so I just wanted to know if you're if you're familiar with the work doctor Stephen Fox.
Speaker 1: Thank you, well, not thank you. I'm not not to the level you are, obviously. I mean, he was a pretty famous rheologist.
Speaker 4: Right, we got him coming on?
Speaker 1: Actually cool?
Speaker 4: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would. I would be open to learning more about his model, for sure, but I can't say that I know more than just the name and the general subject matter.
Speaker 7: So I can just explain, if not explain his work, But I mean the concept is very similar to that of Contra, which you may I think you might actually be quite familiar. See it sounds like you're familiar with it. So he borrows something from it. He's really using Evla. He cites Evla heavily, so it's not necessarily directly the contract text, but it's an understanding, a level of understanding. So he's using this idea of the bijas or the keywords just sort of unlock, just like you were saying, the angles within the trapezoid, some kind of trapezoidal shape that he's built. And some people can understand it as being like a birth chart, because if you look at a contemporary birth chart, they're like the astrological table can often look trapezoidal if it has the right angles, the right alignments. So it does resonate with me that you say, like there's a connection with DNA, the angle, the keyword saying something the toridal field. So you're like wrapping it like a mantra. You can also unwrap it, turn it the other way around, depending on which way it's locked or twisted.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it just very interesting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love all these connections. That's I mean that's interesting. I would need to spend some time just reading and I guess contemplating some of the some of this material to be able to speak about it intelligently. I get that there's there's an obvious resonance there and that's very interesting. So thanks for bringing that to my attention.
Speaker 8: So can I ask you about some of the electrical potentials within the body? For instance, the nature of bones as being piazo electric, and also the interstitial tissues are piazo electric, and the hair and the fingernails. Is there some kind of electrical exchange going on at these points with the energy field around a person. Can that be influenced?
Speaker 1: Definitely? Definitely. I mean I mean basically where these balls of fascia, and fascia is one of the most piezo electric things in the world. I mean, it is amazingly capable of generating that kind of charge or you know, generating storing transferring that sort of charge. It's what it does. And really I think that you're healthy when you're keeping up that charge, right, and when that begins to go away, you begin to experience problems. I don't know if you've heard of John Barnes, He's the one of the one of the original writers on myiofascial release work, and he wrote back in the nineteen nineties and his books are all about the piezo electric qualities of the fascia and it's absolutely fascinating. And you know, as I was reading that years ago, it occurred to me that, you know, there was an automatic interface going on with the aura or the biof field at all times, and they were they were basically connecting with each other. I even went so far as to theorize that a lot of the uh, the translation mechanism when you're speaking to your bio fuel like with potentiation, and you're you're using sound and light, that you're passing energy through your own fascil system into that. And I never wrote about that, but it just seemed like that's how it would work to me because that's sort of your space suit that you're wearing, you know, your your fascial space space suit.
Speaker 8: Well, in some ways you can see this, uh, this fascia actually having a two way communication, so you could actually collect electrical signals using that piezo electric conversion of vibrations.
Speaker 3: So I've got and then.
Speaker 1: There may be people doing some of that research already you're ringing a bell for me there.
Speaker 8: I just think that the relationship between sound, the piazo electric effect, and the body is almost as profound as the easy water demonstrations, which you know, that's something I'm interested in as well. I don't know if you have any more information on that, but that's just sort of an emerging field right now where they're looking at these exclusionary zones and water. I didn't know if he had any more information on that or not.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not my I mean, I'm you know, I've I've done my research with with you know, Masarumoto and Emoto and that sort of thing, and looked at you know, cellular water. I mean, there's golly that we could talk about, like plant stem cells for example. That's a fascinating new thing that's happening where uh you. There's a there's a woman named Jin Peier who has written a book about this. I can get you the title for it. It's it is. I read it not long ago. I wish I could access it anyway. Jim Peyer is her name pa yeu Are And essentially this is to make a long story short. She now owns a company that goes in and basically harvests what was probably Hildegarde von Bingen's herb garden a thousand years ago in the Italian Alps. And so they're going in and taking the budding aspects of plants, flowers and trees, and then they're using spijerics. They're macerating them, and they're turning them into stem cells that actually act a lot like stem cells in your own body. But even though you're not a plant. It's crazy, crazy stuff. The healing properties of these things are completely off the charts. And when these doctors have looked at the structured water in these stem cells, in these in these these liquid concoctions, they they are nearly identical to structured water inside a healthy human cell.
Speaker 8: So, for people who don't know, spajiics are a combination of a plant's salt, sulfur, and mercury that they recombine and then create a medicine out of. So you would have the alcohol of the plant, you would have the ashes of the plant, you would have the essential oils from the plant, all recombined. Is there another addition to that technique that she uses that you know of, You.
Speaker 1: Mean a different part of the technique right, Well, the main thing isn't technical, although spajiics are used to enhance these things. The main thing is that you're harvesting the budding aspects of these plants. Usually the harvesting the mature parts of these plants. When they've gone through their growing season and they don't have any stem cells left, all of the power is really gone. It's amazing that herbs and herbology work as well as they do because you're basically using the leftovers of the vitality of the plant. So they go in and and and get the the raw vegetable power of these these different different types of trees and shrubs and flowers. It's amazing. And then they are they have very specific uses you might you know, be aware of, you know, the use of a dandelion or whatever. So some of them are they're pretty well known what they do. It's just that these are kind of like herbs on steroids to kind of make a joke. They're they're so powerful that they they put a lot of herbology into a completely different context. Now, having said that, they can also be used in tandem with other earths. They can be used in tandem with homeopathics. They can be used if you're having to take allopathic medicines, you know, drugs, and they can make things uh more powerful, more effective, and they can also help by reducing the the side effects and the negative effects Herzheimer reactions that sort of thing, because they actually drain your system of toxins in a in a in a different way from a lot of other approaches. There's a there's drainage in detox, so they actually drain where they where they They allow your body to use your your phase one liver detox mostly to get this stuff out of your body. Herzheimer reactions happen when people end up sliding into phase two conjugation, where the liver has to tag everything and with you know, using glued to thion and then then you're into like, Okay, the body is on the defensive and it's getting beaten up by the toxins. If it can basically handle talksin through its filtration of phase one liver detox, you're good to go. So what these things do is they let your body detox really intense things by first draining them out and then letting the liver just filter them through phase one liver detox.
Speaker 8: That's really interesting from what I know of the spagirics is it's a beginning phase to getting the plants Stone, which would be like a version of the Philosopher's Stone that can instantly transmute plants.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you're aware that my new book, Get Out of Here Alive is all about the Philosopher's Stone basically, and it's about creating your own Philosopher's Stone inside your body. My take is that it's definitely not some little stone that you stick in your pocket like in Harry Potter that lets you live forever. It's something that you create energetically in your solar plexus region or in your womb.
Speaker 3: If you're a woman, may I ask along that line, can you give us some of your experiences or maybe ideas of inspiration pertaining to do that, maybe via Chee your Chiegung practice, and maybe inspire people to look into a practice like that for maybe that very goal of.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't, I mean, I didn't really come at that notion from my work with Chigong. It helped me in other ways, but that that wasn't a piece that I got from that work at the time. In retrospect, looking back on it, I see it more clearly. There's a there's a great writer on inner alchemy named John Kreiter. He would be wonderful on the show if he were willing to come on. I don't know if that's the sort of thing he does. He's even more private and elusive than I am. In any case. He has a series of books called the magnum Opus Trilogy on inner alchemy, which is more of a westernized version. I don't know. Are you familiar with him, Ethan.
Speaker 4: I've seen his books.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, no, not particularly.
Speaker 1: No, So anyway, what I would say is that the work that I'm doing, I actually have practical things you can do to begin working on creating your Philosopher's Stone in my materials, including a new type of bodywork slash breath work called pragmaalchemy, and you can check all of that out on slukmun dot substack dot com. The first three exercises are just available to the public, and you can spend months, if not years, just doing these three exercises. So they are designed to help you essentially heal your trauma, take back your energy, get yourself off of bad timelines. Moving forward back to what we were talking about a few minutes ago. With the help a vowel can change a whole reality and accumulate all that energy in your solar plexus area, then pack it into this until it begins to actually turn into what I think of as kind of a hyper dimensional piezoelectric stone.
Speaker 8: That sounds about light. I mean, if you're talking about doing the reverberations, that's really where the change comes between the spigeric and the plant stone, as they have way higher rates of reverberation, and it's through those reverberations that you get an elevated material. So that sounds like you're doing the same process within the body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does sound a lot like that. And it's really interesting how the plants, even taken in this way, can be almost like guides. They can communicate with you and teach you things. And in fact, I'm fairly certain that's one of the ways we learned so much about plants is that they just taught us about themselves, and they were they were communicating with people who were willing and able to listen at a time when maybe there was less static or something like that. I'm not sure why but in any case, clearly very ancient people's had extensive, profound, transformational knowledge of plants and how to use them.
Speaker 5: H I know there is a that's police on the spot here, but I think there's even like a tale says that that the plants will actually talk to you.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, one, That's actually what I was gonna ask too.
Speaker 6: That's a good question, m Shaman and Peru said, yeah. No, as Shaman and Peru had said to me that, because I had asked what the process was to become a shaman, and it was you leave your tribe and you go into the forest, rainforest, and you give up meat and all forms of fornication, and you sit and you commune with the plants until they start.
Speaker 1: To speak to you.
Speaker 6: And it's and you go a minimum of a year, but you know, about two years or something, and you come back with the plants having told you everything that they need to tell you, and mainly tell you what what their use is for. But and and then obviously he went on to say how everything corresponds to each other, Like he said, the bite of the snake and he held a tax a germayed snake or whatever, and he goes the cure to this is this bark and he laid it next to the dead snake and head corresponding checkerboard pattern. And so you see how like it everything in nature basically mirrors each other of what is cure? I mean, what what cures? You know what alienment based on? I know there's a there's a term for that in terms of medicine.
Speaker 2: But doctrine of signatures.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Lisa, thank you, Yes, that's exact doctrine of signatures. That's exactly it. But and then to insert what's interesting is it you sed to how like plants receive information and it is believed how with us in our blood we carry iron. It's a metal, it's a receiver, or at least iron can be used as a conductor of some sort of electricity receiving. And when you look at chlorophyll and plants, they carry magnesium in the place of where we would carry iron, and magnesium is an earth metal, so that would also be somewhat of a receiver. So just interesting when you said that, awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you, you know I was, I was wondering. It just sounds silly, but like I have said, like when I've had magical experiences. I think you like understand the things you maybe couldn't make make sense of prior. I'm wondering if maybe wherever you are might make a difference too, of what you understand when you come to because like now I'm even wondering if that makes sense. Why why so my cult is go to certain places. Maybe they like just not saying that this is the case. But maybe Crowley was in the desert because he thought there was already something underneath the ground. Who the fuck knows, I don't know, but like, like, uh, you this is something to that effect, like uh, like was it was was Manson trying to go to wherever in Mexico to go have a magical experience somewhere in the rainforest, but there's tons of things over there to pick up on.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It just sounds like stone thought that I just have right now.
Speaker 10: That's great, Well, I suspect, yeah, that's why. That's why I'll go ahead to apologizes.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm interested to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 9: No, I was, well, I was just going to say places like I'm a big mound dude. You're familiar with the ancient architecture of America, the mounds places like Serpent Mounds, you know, the largest effigy mound in the world sits in Adams County, Ohio. Kind of a universal calendar of of the world we live in as far as determining the you know, elements of nature and seasons and phases of the everything, the moon, the sky, everything.
Speaker 10: But it's, uh, it's.
Speaker 9: Revered by all the New Age cultures. They go there on you know, solstices and whatnot and have you know, you know, big big situations. And maybe they don't call them rituals. They certainly look like it to me. But whom who might have who might have declared a ritual?
Speaker 10: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great. Well, I was just going to tell you Nick that, Yeah, when I was when I was sick and trying to figure out how to get well back in back in the day, and I was being led down to Brazil. I we my partner Lee and I. She and I chose a very specific place in Brazil to go to, which was this little town called Boozios. And we chose it because it was one of the closest UH towns that we could access to one of ivan Sanderson's Devil's Graveyards if you are familiar with his his research. This researcher back in back, years years ago named Ivan Sanderson. He theorized that the Earth was made up of twelve vortex points and he grated it out and drew, you know, exactly on the map where these things would be, and that's where you get It's like the Remuni Triangle is one of these things. That's where you get all the crazy sightings and disappearances and reappearances and all that stuff. And they always happen on these like Devil's graveyards. So we went to Boothio thinking that the veil between worlds would be a lot thinner and we might get more information. We might get more and that's where we had those crazy lights that came across the water and hopped in our bodies. Sure enough, you know, boom, it was like it worked.
Speaker 5: That's interesting, Lisa, Is there anything or headless, anything that you too wanted to add to this?
Speaker 8: I'd like to add I'd like to get the name of that book, please, that's.
Speaker 1: In potentiate your I tell that story. I don't know that iverson. Ivan Sanderson actually himself wrote a book. He's a pretty famous figure from back in the day. I mean he was on you know, talk shows and other things. You know, it's pretty well known. He's also the researcher who went and saw the Minnesota Iceman, if you're familiar with that story from bigfoot lore, and he looked at it, and he was a scientist and he said, there's basically no way this is a fake. This is the real thing. And so he is a dissenting voice on the on the subject of Bigfoot, which is a character in my Novel's News. So I actually cite Sanderson and his research in that novel, as well as well as the amazing work on this subject by Lloyd Pie, one of the greatest of all the crypto research researchers, the great, late great Lloyd Pie.
Speaker 2: He died about a decade ago.
Speaker 9: Right, well, I have a I have a question. If you don't mind there, Nick, you're about to say something, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I forgot unfortunreth, I'm in for the same.
Speaker 10: It looks like you balked. So I came here.
Speaker 9: So if I remember crypt sir, we we started this journey here about an hour ago. You describe me some mystical experiences down in Brazil. Is that is that correct? Yep, so, and that's kind of how DNA was founded, right Francis Creek was big into some mystical experiences as well, with some some LSD and whatnot.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, that's how the story, how the story goes. I've heard people dispute that, but I would not be surprised if that were the case.
Speaker 9: Actually, yeah, I mean, you know, from my understanding that is, I've seen a lot of disputing you but I mean from from some credible sources. And you know, I believe it was the folks down their maps to the extensive peace on it, you know, when after he died. So it's uh, you know, obviously they're pro psychedelics. But what I'm saying is, I think there's an argument to be made that, based on Crick's own admissions and statements.
Speaker 10: That's exactly what occurred. Whether or not it's a popular idea or not, that's probably what's what's really a dispute.
Speaker 9: But I think it's interesting that, you know, in the concept of word of these ideas come from.
Speaker 10: Do you have to be.
Speaker 9: Doing some mystical elution, jenic experiences, the talk to the DNA or is the DNA talking to you to folks through this like Krick. You know, do Krick discover the DNA or did the DNA discover Krick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe you have to be doing anything except listening. I think it's just part of our our our human technology. Having said that, there's you know, you have Jeremy Narby writing The Cosmic Serpent about shamans in South America who would take certain potions to be able to see. Essentially what Narbi theorized was DNA and this this this would talk to the shamans and tell them how to heal people, and specifically they would give them sound and light codes that they could sing and think to make people well. And that was one of the major inspirations behind potentiation and regenetics.
Speaker 10: No, I'm definitely into those that's awesome. I'm definitely into those ideas.
Speaker 9: I'm certainly not uh anti intoxicants if that's what if that's how I came off before, but the the I am interested in the idea of where ideas come from and where thoughts come from. And I feel like, you know, certainly with my own mystical experiences through hallucinogens, that you know, I could see where some of these things may may go on, but it still begs the question of who's saw who's commune? K.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got to be you see.
Speaker 10: These shapes and stuff, those experiences and oh great.
Speaker 1: Oh I was just going to say, I think it's got to be a two way street. You know, everything is kind of a two way street. Back to this image of this the phone call, yeah, the the serpent biding its tail, everything just kind of circles around. I mean, we're we're being dreamed and we're dreaming, you know, and it's all part of this this construct that we're in. So I think that we're being we're we're being taught and we're teaching where we're we're listening and we're speaking always at the same time in a way where we're in that that dual communication. So what DNA is so amazing in that way because it's constantly you know, you know, it's constantly emitting and receiving information. It's it's its nature.
Speaker 9: Right, That's what I was kind of getting at with correct maybe plugging in his own DNA to some greater system with the communications because uh, the courtesy of you know, the LST.
Speaker 1: That is, yeah, right, right, sure. I mean I'm not denying that those types of substances can you know, can certainly amplify some of our own abilities. They can also distort and cause us to sure misinterpret what we're seeing. I think that is also a possibility.
Speaker 10: Sure, No, I can agree with that for sure.
Speaker 8: I think in a lot of ways, what you'll find is that there's the systematized approach versus the chaotic approach. And you know, with the chaotic approach, you never know what you're going to get.
Speaker 2: But people have been.
Speaker 8: Able to drill down and sort of systematize the experiences with the divine on a level to where you can actually get that tuning of your DNA towards that level. I think they've got the idea that God helmet and these other sort of devices that sort of change the frequency inside your brain to produce these responses. But I think that's that could be done even without the assistance of electromagnetics.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would agree, I would completely agree.
Speaker 3: I wonder, Saul, if you might share some insights into maybe contrasting allopathy or traditional conventional medicine and just not necessarily one form of verbal systems or alternative holistic healing. But just if someone is thinking about that inclination, and maybe you know of a tonic that is or an herb that is generally good for uplifting the immune systems of us, all that people might consider.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Okay, yeah, that's a good that's a good question. The In order to respond to the part about allopathic medicine in relation to other other forms of healing, uh, let me just let me cite the work of Larry Dossi, Uh, doctor Larry Dossi, who wrote a number of books once called Healing Words. Another one was the Reinventing Medicine. And I actually map all of this out in potentially at your DNA. It's a it's a it's a fascinating model. And he basically divided he basically divided the history of medicine into three eras. So the first one was what he called Era one, and that was essentially, UH, physical medicine, the body as a machine, how to how focused on how to just you know, correct physical imbalances and that kind of thing. And you couldn't you could include in that some of the early the early chemistry experiments, spigerics, you know, herbs, other types of healing. So again we're looking at the chemistry, the physical makeup of the body. And then and then at some point in time and his model, we moved into Era two, which was mind body medicine, and so we get into psychology, psychotherapy, power of positive thinking, and you know, all of that, and we were looking at you know, mind body connections and that's certainly been a very very rich area of research. Epigenetics would be an example of mind body medicine in a lot of ways. What's fascinating about about doctor Dossi's model. We're talking about a cardiologist here, right, and so so his third era is fascinating for him. Era three is non local. It's the non local era, and it's when all these quantum effects, these consciousness effects, of the power of the imagination, the power of feeling. I write about the power of positive feeling, for example, as a way of generating these possibilities like you were talking about headless about you know, you don't even need the headset or whatever. I totally agree. You can use other parts of your being to achieve these sometimes miraculous effects. One of the things that's fascinating about the plant stem cells. Ethan is that they have the ability to this will. This was very elucidating for me because we think that everything has a role and it must behave in a certain way, and this is how it is. That's kind of the way our science and our medicine look at things. Research has shown relative to these plant stem cells that they are capable of taking a damaged organ system like your liver is not functioning that well right, and conscripting, for example, the kidneys to perform liver functions until your liver comes back online. It's fascinating. This shouldn't be happening, but it is happening. So, uh, you know, there's a lot of food for thought there in terms of like immune herbs that that you know, to look at from a from a plant spirit medicine perspective or a plant stem cell perspective. There's black current dog rows is a good one. Box would silver fur is really pretty amazing. Silver fur is really great at regrowing bone and getting osteoblasts to come online and that sort of thing. So you can do you know, a lot of very very powerful regeneration using those types of elements. And I'm not an expert in this. By any means I got off on this because it's something I've been studying, you know, I continue to learn things, you know, myself. So I'm just a student of all of this right now. I don't I'm not. I don't pretend to be, you know, an authority on this subject.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is the stem cell plant stem cell idea is absolutely you said it fascinating. Thank you for sharing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I do. I do recommend that people go and check out Gen's work. I'm gonna tell you what her book title is right now, because I feel like I've dropped the ball on that and I can't seem to find it in my in my bookmarks, which is weird. But anyway, Yeah, it's ancient plant wisdom how to improve and maintain your health using concentrated plant stem cell remedies. So ancient plant wisdom.
Speaker 5: I wonder if that's why I see a lot of a cult this into botany. It's really interesting, especially amongst the Nazis that are big into botany.
Speaker 6: But do you do you realize the the nod the implications that that says is that so stem cells at its theory is a plur potent, totopotent cell. It basically contains all the blueprint, all the information to become any cell in the body. Right, And to say that a stem cell from an entire different kingdom, forget phylum, forget family order, all that stuff, but to a whole other genre or kingdom of species that can create a cell that functions in another organism. So what does that mean? We are plants, we come from plants, we all come from source. Do we all contain the exact same DNA? And it doesn't matter what species you have. You can now create any specie of any whatever based on all totopotent cell.
Speaker 8: This is where the alchemy comes in because in the concept behind plant alchemy, taking this salt sulfur mercury from these plants, it then has a resonance with the salt sulfur mercury in other kingdoms. So they had three kingdoms. They had the plant, the animal, and the mineral. And so by making something that was potent enough using the principles of a different kingdom, you could create a residence within the animal kingdom or the mineral kingdom as well. So there is something to that.
Speaker 1: What's very interesting when you look at that tree of Prima recipe, which is what you're talking about, the salt sulfur mercury. You know, John Krider looks at it from a different perspective, from an inner alchemy perspective, and he basically talks about how it's the it's the out, it's the outbreath, the in breath, and the void, the void between them. And what you're doing with the Tree of Prima in inner alchemy is using the imagination the attention to do the types of things you're talking about doing al chemically or chemically. So I would say that we have the ability to turn on our own stem cells in our own bodies to There's tons of at least anecdotal evidence to support the idea that there are people walking around who are really old, like Saint Germain, who've been doing this for a long time, basically just rebooting the body. And you know, you have Castanata's work and shamanism all about, you know, the death to fire, and so this is happening, and it's really really just a utilization of the mind, of the imagination. We don't need even a science. We just need people who can become childlike again as an adult and utilize that power that they can then tap into and store a way to perform miracles.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I had a quick fall up for Lisa.
Speaker 7: It was really interesting that everything that you said, Lisa, I totally agree with you. I think there's an interesting idea in American herbalism that the plants that we consider sometimes invasive, but they grow in specific, very specific georegional areas, are actually attracted to like the chronic illnesses that are aggregated in that region. So like the things growing nearest to you or nearest certain areas are actually drawn to actually the infirmities of the land, because you could you could consider the manifestation of illness. This is like sort of drawing also from JJ and like the mound stuff, right, It's like the infirm like the manifestation of illness is also a discontinuity in the land, like the geoontological relations are out of balance. So uprising would be in Buddhism, we would say it was NAUGA diseases. So any kinds of sorry, no, no, no, that's that I'm done.
Speaker 6: No, well, I mean because it would be evolutionary beneficial to be available for something that that species is lacking, because that means that that species will consume it more and pass along the seeds and propagate it more. So we would be evolutionarily beneficial to provide some sort of deficient, some sort of benefit to the deficiency of the species that will propagate you or help to propagate you. So I could see that absolutely makes sense. I mean, and I don't know how true this is, but I heard that people used to choose seeds or whatever, and as it passes through your body, it detects things that it lacks or your body lacks, and so therefore it re organizes its genome to provide benefit to the organism that consumed it, because it would only benefit if it keeps providing a benefit to that species that consumed it. I don't know how true that is, but I've heard it somewhere.
Speaker 8: It's like jewel weed and poison ivy, how they grow on each other and one takes care of the other. But also I think they only keep it in their mouths. So I've seen a lot of holistic farmers doing that, putting the seeds in their mouths and then planting it because apparently it will take the information from your saliva.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I have heard of that.
Speaker 6: That's exactly it. I mean, same same concept when when when a newborn is suckling or nursing I'm sorry, nursing, any kind of deficiency or anything like that feeds back to the memory gland and up the pituitary. In the petuitary formulates everything in the female so she can admit it back out into the milk in order to provide healing or anything like that. So, I mean the concept is there, it's been proven. It just I don't think it's been tested. So that's that's very interesting.
Speaker 5: Okay. Uh, anybody else have anything they want to ask A Lisa, did you want to bring up another thing with the vowels.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I kind of wanted it. Sorry, I wanted to revisit the vowel part so that you had kind of started on at the beginning, and how you structured the vowels to DNA and kind of like a segue from DNA now back into vowels that you were touching upon early on in the episode.
Speaker 1: If I understand your question, the basic methodology was to do kinesiology to determine which vowels lined up with which nucleotides and was this a universal thing? Was it the same for different people. We also were looking at different energy families, this idea that people are not all the same energetically. There are actually twelve different tribes, as it were, twelve different groups of so called humans on the planet who have radically different energy structures. So when people talk about well, the heart energy, the heart chakra has to do with blah blah blah, well it does if you belong to that one family that it does. Otherwise the heart might have to do have a completely different energetic function. So there's no uniformity in terms of the energy system. So we were looking to see if the the the nucleotides lined up with the five vowels across all different groups, and they did so that was very, very interesting. So there was a kind of a unifying aspect of DNA across the human family, if you will.
Speaker 6: I guess the reason I've brought it up is because you know, Nick, when you mentioned that we covered about sigils and ciphers and what have you. Went to Gematria. There was a time when words or letters were linked in with numbers, and you had the alpha numerical system and what have you. Before we separated, and it was thought that you know that that letters had power and value or mathematical value of sorts. And so when you say vowels to nucleotides, it's almost like I believe you had mentioned something about that they're similar, and so it to me, it's it's almost begging the question. So then the vowels or slash nucleotides are breathing life or causing existence forth when they are placed you know, in a certain sequence, in a certain pattern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's almost when as if when you agree with that, when you when you speak or seeing or think to them that the they it's almost like playing an instrument and they respond and they respond in some way. And by using different vowel placements, you can you can invite these these elements of the of the genomic structure to to do different things. You know, I always I always tipped a right back into the to the you know, the realm of miracles and magic and you know, seeming impossibilities. There's a wonderful part in the work of Ken Carrey, who wrote the start of the was it the star Seed Trilogy? Great great uh kind of a New Age writer, but very brilliant, very very poetic, uh uh thinker and writer, and he he proposed, you know, this kind of evolutionary trajectory where as we come more into our power. And I don't know if this is true or not on a species level, but the concept is so fascinating. It would be that we would sing. We would be able to sing to the elements, to our own bodies, for example, to tell them what to do in a very reciprocal, harmonious way. So you would and he called these songs of distinction, So you would sing to maybe your you know, your bones to grow stronger, and they would grow stronger. No no plants necessary, you know, just again the sheer energy of that intention and imagination. So when we got around to doing some regenetics related activations years ago that were designed to help the organ systems to kind of toonify the organs and strengthen the hormonal system, we call them songs of distinction in honor of King Carry.
Speaker 3: It makes me think of enhancing or even making parallel the para the sympathetic and parasympathetic parts of our nervous system, right, activating the more auto control aspect. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting that you brought that up, because once again, you know, we we have the three primary you know, you know, the the autonomic and the more the sympathetic parasympathetic systems can be looked at almost like, you know, we have the conscious part of our systems which is here with us in space time, and then there's this unconscious part of the nervous system that's sitting over in time space, and so we have to be able to actually have those interface or communicate in some ways. So when we do things like raising our energy, our intention, when we speak to parts of ourselves, when we use uh, you know, plant stem cells to help fortify our internal communication, if we use tuning for us, whatever we're doing, I think we're increasing the flow, the clean flow of information between those realms, and that's going to create more coherent and in better health.
Speaker 4: H h Gin.
Speaker 5: Friday Gin Yes, sir, Yes, I'm just gonna bring up that image on the bottom.
Speaker 7: Sure, well, just because Seoul has a reference the sleeping God, I just thought we would look at the moment like the og sleeping God. So this is Naryana or Vishnu or Maha Vishnu, although he doesn't he only has a one head in this image, and if he was, it was innate faces. So that's great, but it's it's implied, and he wears sush Naga as his crown. But in this image he's actually sleeping. He's sleeping on the supernal ocean, very Neptunian. So this is the sleeping guy.
Speaker 1: Thought of DNA. Look at all that DNA those nagas.
Speaker 7: Right, That's that's a very interesting way to frame him, because he is often depicted as a naga himself, like his legs are actually have the tail of a snake. But I will also say that in shaivite sort of puronic understanding, and obviously in contra he is not the finality or the terminus. He would just be sort of an what he's called is the Mahavira, the greater hero, the worldly hero, you could say.
Speaker 2: So he is just a.
Speaker 7: Cast member of the Leila, but he of himself is not the whatever, the force of motion. But of course in normative chronic weishnavism. Yes, certainly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when I use that reference, I'm using it as a much more generic reference, you know, so I'm not actually pegging it to a specific tradition. But I do appreciate what you're saying about the you know, the not being the terminus in that way, So thanks for sharing that. I'm using it basically more more poetically. You know, this idea that we are you know, we are in a dream and that.
Speaker 12: We realities, and the the game of the construct is to become conscious of that we're doing that and to become better at it, and as we if we.
Speaker 1: Get good enough, we can actually kind of fractalize off and become the sleeping god of a new experiment. I question whether there is such a thing as a term us at all. I don't really think there is an alpha and or in omega. It's why we speak about the alpha and the omega because of the same thing. It's the raborius once again, so I would just have a different uh cosmology or you know, map of understanding how how things came into being and where we're going.
Speaker 4: Did uh anybody else have any they wanted to bring up? Ask soul? Was there anything?
Speaker 5: Was there anything other stuff that you might want to talk about that's like that's in your books, are on your site.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's been going for a while. I don't know how how long you usually go. I think I think we've covered some you know, some pretty uh meaty material here.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I just want to make sure.
Speaker 5: I just want to make sure you didn't leave anything off that you want to just make you know you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: I don't know if JJ had something going.
Speaker 9: On, sir, No, I was just giving it some So that was great and great material. I definitely appreciate your your time. There's song conversation insight, for sure.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. I thank you, thank you all of you for great questions and insights. I mean, I learned a lot doing these interviews, and I would have to say I've learned a lot on this one. I made a bunch of notes of my little note note app you know, lots of stuff to look into. So I really, I really am thankful to all of you for bringing that to me.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, hell, that was great in terms of the DNA soul maybe and Nick can tell you more in gen the ephyer yet yet, Sarah, they they talk about that extensively. Weirdly enough cool connection to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the I do write a little bit about the sepher want in one of the chapters of one of my books.
Speaker 2: You know, and an action.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 5: All right, well, uh, I guess we'll let everybody kind of, you know, give them a little spiel. Lisa, thank you very much for joining us. I appreciate it. Helliah, anything you want to.
Speaker 6: Do, just Occult Research Institute dot org. We have some contributors from the ocult rejects that contribute really cool stuff, literary stuff. So check us out a cult research into dot org.
Speaker 5: Awesome, thank you very much, Frida Gin, thank you, boss, and thank you Lisa, Headless JJ and of course Ethan and our guest, so thank you and thank you for inviting me on.
Speaker 7: It's not really our guests, it's your guest, but you know we're on across table.
Speaker 2: I guess so, and thank you.
Speaker 7: So check me out Threshold Saints at Wokong Born to be uk O and g Reborn on ex Twitter and at Threshold Saints on ig and for the show account. It is also at Threshold Saints and Neckball my link tree in the bottom Michael is. Thank you guys so much, really fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, I appreciate you joining us. And Headless Giant, what is up, my man?
Speaker 8: How's it going? So you've got about an hour left? Get those emails? Fill up that in bugs all right, so you can find me on YouTube and Twitter headless Chat. Thank you so much for coming on.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 8: I got a whole page full of notes too, so yeah, this is great pleasure.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that was the defin. That was definitely fun. It kind of burnt me out pretty quick. Actually, I thought it a little bit too hard. I think, yeah, then like I had this whole thing in my head and then I lost it and I was like, fuck man. Uh JJ sir, please let everybody know where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 9: Nick is always I appreciate the invite, good sir, and fellow cult rejects is always fantastic conversation. Great to meet you, Saul, and I agree with Headless there. I also have a lot of notes that I've taken here as well, so it's a appre share your time and insights.
Speaker 10: Again, it's great conversation.
Speaker 9: And JJ Van's host of Operation GCD more notably not the vice president and uh I do you enjoy the film Back to the Future. I highly recommend checking out last night it's Operation GCD Live. It's a full blown or Occult Rejects panel of an occult and esoteric review of the nineteen eighty five cinematic masterpiece Back to the Future, and and you if you like dark comedies and unfortunate events, I recommend checking out Operations GCD Sundays eight pm and My unfortunate Tales of being cursed by a Hanta doll for the last twelve plus years, The Curse of Robert Badell.
Speaker 10: Appreciate you all's time.
Speaker 4: That is great. That is great. And Ethan Indigo, sir, please.
Speaker 3: Thank you everyone saw that was very educational and inspiring. I really appreciate you sharing all that and everyone always always great to communicate with you Ethan Indigo on all the usual social media and a cult research institute have an article or two and so yeah, thank you everyone.
Speaker 2: That was awesome, so awesome.
Speaker 4: Thank you sir and Soul.
Speaker 5: Please let everybody know again where they can find all your stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you Nick. Thanks to everybody for your time and the precious gift of your attention. For sure, I'm at Saul Luckman dot substack dot com. Please stop by say hello. You can subscribe for free, and I wanted to say I'm very open to coming on. You know, if you've got you've got a podcast where any of this material would resonate, you know, let me know, reach out to me. You can contact me through through the substack, and yeah, let's let's talk about that. I like talking about this, I don't, you know. It's like I in terms of my tribe. You know, someone had left to comment. I saw maybe they did like a super chat type of thing, and they're like, you know, thank you for speaking my language. And I'm like, that's it's kind of like me like sitting around with you guys. You know, it's like this is my kind of like the virtual family thing where oh yeah, we can actually understand each other at least a little bit. You know, we don't have to agree on everything. You speak exactly the same language, but it's just nice to spend time with people like you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I appreciate it. Now.
Speaker 5: This is a great, great, great talk for real. I was very excited, and thank you everybody in the chat too. And uh yeah, by the way, I do have souls links in the bottom already, I have the free download, and I do have a substack.
Speaker 4: Thank you for everybody in the chat.
Speaker 5: Thank you Donald Ferguson, and I guess since uh, before we end the live, Donald is coming on Sunday, so you know, big show. The guy's gonna blow our minds, so definitely catch it. Donald Ferguson, I think it's Sunday, yes, And thank you again everybody in the chat. That's why I went live. I thought there was some great stuff in there and that's what's up. And again, thank you all for joining me. And that was that was great stuff. And until the next one, everybody be well later