Speaker 1: Against Richie Torres, who pretty much is the definition of a swamp creature monster. That's his website right there. So, Jose, I want to cover this because the key aspect for the American people, I think is it's always been clear.
Speaker 2: It's the economy stupid, it's.
Speaker 1: Affordability, right, And you know this was ridiculous under Biden, the rampant inflation, the lying about it in the gas lot of the American people. The same thing is happening under Trump, and it's directly what people voted against. I want to read you a quote from establishment swamp creature rhino Dan Crenshaw.
Speaker 2: Overhead shot.
Speaker 1: Please crew, this is from Dan Crenshaw, just hearing about this dumb twenty dollars burrito debate. So I thought I'd make the losers on social media angry before I go to bed.
Speaker 2: Stop whining, get a job, eat Ramen like.
Speaker 1: The rest of us did in college on a budget with four roommates. The market doesn't care about what you think something should cost. Only communists care. Now that's a nice framing, right. We don't have a mixed economy where the government has massive interest in huge companies that dominate the economy. That's not going on, then everyone starves. Are you a communist? Or you an American adult male capable of handling his own s word?
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? What's your opinion? What's your take?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Oh, you're upset that things are expensive now you can barely afford to feed your family?
Speaker 3: What are you a communist? Huh? Respect the markets?
Speaker 4: What are you upset that it now cost one hundred and twenty dollars to fill up your car, your truck, you know, just to get to work now where it used to cost only fifty What are you some kind of communist?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I want to put out a framing here, I want to put out a framing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: This is straw that broke the camel's back because the twenty dollar burrito doesn't exist in a vacuum.
Speaker 2: It's not just that.
Speaker 1: That's gotten more expensive, it's the entire lifestyle being of being an American and living in this culture that we have where you drive everywhere and go shop all the time. We have a consumer economy. That's literally what the whole thing's based off.
Speaker 4: What do you think, well, yeah, absolutely, I mean it happened after you know, post NAFTA and even post Breton Woods too. The economic system that was holding up the United States basically from the thirties all the way till it ended around the seventies. You know, we don't produce things anymore. We rely on imports, We rely on things coming in. And that's part of the reason why, you know, with the Straight of Horror Moves being shut down, you know, people need to understand something too, with the Straight of Horror Moves being shut down. It's not just gas, but you're talking about stuff that's important, like agricultural products too.
Speaker 3: You're talking about all.
Speaker 1: The fertilizer exactly right.
Speaker 4: It's only getting more expensive because it's getting speculated on. It's unable to cross through the Straight of Horror Moves. And I actually heard a report that even if the wars all the wars, because Ukraine is a big exporter of wheat as well, but if all the wars were to end tomorrow, the markets on agricultural goods that are required to actually grow the food we eat would not stabilize until at least twenty twenty eight. So think about the devastating impacts that this war has had already. You know, it reverberates everywhere in our economy.
Speaker 1: Wen we on the network, we call it a COVID of choice, That's what we call it.
Speaker 2: Explain that well, I mean during COVID, what do we have?
Speaker 1: We also had you know, mass famine, mass migration in places as a result of that. And look what happened there fauci Eco Health Alliance. That's all literally on the record. They lied about funding the anifunction research at that very lab where the thing originated. So if they can, they think they can get that over on you. They think they can get a war over on you, and that think that people won't notice it. But I think people are noticing it. What's your take?
Speaker 4: Oh, well, absolutely, And I think the fact that the Trump administration has just continue to go headfirst into this disastrous war it goes to show. See this actually goes way back to something that goes back to like the sixties and seventies when it was first being theorized that there may be something called overpopulation, and there was this big group called the Club of Rome that was publishing materials saying we're going to run out of recess and that the best course of action is to start curbing population.
Speaker 3: Growth, right, And like, I know, a lot of people who may.
Speaker 4: Be following me who are on here for the first time may be surprised to hear me talk about this, but this is true.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's like, so you had organizations and you even had the United States government set up something called the Department of Population Affairs. It still exists to this day. One of the things it does is it does reproductive health. It gives birth control and sex ed and all of the schools around the United States. But basically it was that level of thinking which had actually influenced the foreign policy of people like Henry Kissinger and others who were starting wars in different countries to curb population growth. And so what we're seeing now is just the next generation of that, of this.
Speaker 1: Belief that's too many people on this planet, right, And that's the key for people to understand. They want like five hundred million people or less, like that's what the elite people have decided is best for the planet. And you know, no one votes for them, no one decides no one gets to regulate their illegal activities. But somebody like Bill Gates, like, hey, I just get to go over and give people a polio in Africa. He's one of the leading causes of people getting polio in Africa. On record, My great grandmother received the polio vaccine here and she was crippled for life. So like, this happens to people, and I knew her, like I grew up with her. I've seen this right. And when you have people that play god, they're not even doctors, they're not even scientists. The guy literally dropped out of college. You're like, well, why do you have this outsized influence in power? Why can't you take a country to war? Do you stabilize the country's economy or help, you know, create a situation where maybe we have a virus pop out or something like that. And they just say, well, we're successful for a reason. We figured something out, and if you don't let us run your system, we're going to destroy it. And I think that's really America and really the world being held hostage. And that's what I always point out about people like that. What do you think I'm.
Speaker 4: About to blow people's minds Because a lot of people see Bertrand Russell today as like this aggressive anti war figure, But if you look at his writings from the nineteen forties, he was saying the best ways to control population is disease, its birth control, and its war.
Speaker 3: Those are the three things he was saying.
Speaker 4: And he was advocating for the United States to use a nuclear weapon on the Soviets before they could develop there so that the United States could be the sort of king over all the other countries, because there needed to be a balance like in the animal kingdom, where the United States needed a reign supreme over all the others.
Speaker 1: And Trump believe that that's exactly the ideology what you're describing there, So go into it.
Speaker 2: Who is this guy and what's the context of the.
Speaker 4: Quote, Oh Bertrand russell Man was like, now he's seen as like a peacenak. In fact, like you know the peace sign that exists today this and like the peace sign he had actually was the he was the inspiration behind it. And he was you know, anti war in Vietnam and whatnot. But the nineteen forties and fifties, like he was, you know, collaborating with peace people like Einstein and whatnot. And he had founded this thing called the Congress for Cultural Freedom. But basically he was like putting out there in academia. He was getting all the intellectuals, all the oligarchs to be like, yo, population control, let's get in on it now, because we have to keep it low because there's a balance of nature or whatever. So he was one of the first people in making popular the idea that we need to curb the population. He was like a next generation of Malthus. You know, you heard of Malthusianism. Yeah, that's what he was. He was just continuing that forward for a you know, then contemporary.
Speaker 3: Audience of whoa, no way you have.
Speaker 4: The German Congress for Cultural Freedom. Wow, sorry, that's pretty background. Yeah yeah, yeah, you guys, Yeah, that's awesome. But yeah, you know, and like the Congress of Cultural Freedom was also responsible for spreading modern culture as well, Like they were pushing people like Jackson Pollock and modern art and whatnot. They say was to compete with the Soviets. It was actually to make our culture pretty stupid, you know, so that people would then become docile and they wouldn't rebel against the olive archs. Like you know, the nineteen forties and fifties, especially that post FDR era was crucial for breading the culture.
Speaker 2: Creating the culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so explain that all so give us a deep dive on this guy.
Speaker 2: Really how he created that culture?
Speaker 1: So he went around, did he establish clubs or foundations or organizations?
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so apart from the Congress for Cultural Freedom. And you know, actually one of the people that you know, I worked with, Lynda Laruchell, he passed away a while ago, but like they they they put you know, Bertrand Russell as an evil man. You know, that's one of their popular essays that they had published a while back, and one of the first things I had read. But basically, like, you know, this guy was also like when he was coming up as a college student, he was also coming up with like senine and completely insane mathematical and scientific theories that would just fall apart, right, So it was like his he was doing like a cultural intervention all over, not just in art and science and science, but mathematics as well, and in population affairs. He was advising governments here and there. He was seen as like this, you know, just towering intellectual figure who was at the end of the day, just a Malthusian. And it's interesting because if you were to ask a lot of peace necks today, people who I'm friends with people who have utmost respect or anti war. They look up to this guy as like some you know, honorable anti war dude who was an advocate against you know, the nuclear bombs and stuff. But it is not true. He's one of the reasons why we're actually in the mess that we're in today. So anyway, I didn't mean the tangent off of just uf vertue.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No, I wanted to ask you because people have to understand, like the current elites, they stand on the shoulders of giants, right, And this has been planned out for a long time. There's various different iterations of it, but this is like, this is the origins of the swam that we're talking about here, getting people cool with the idea just globally of hey, we're going to have this feudal system, we're going to have this cast system. It's going to be implemented our way because if we don't do it, someone else's that's always the excuse. It's like you say, lave of the jungle, right, someone has to be the tiger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's the other important thing that people need to understand. This idea of law of the jungle. It very much is the methodology or I guess even the ideology of a lot of the people that put us into war today because they see everybody as animals, including themselves. So when you're talking about people like Mike Pompeo, or you're talking about neo CON's like John Bolton, like they see themselves as animals, they see everybody as animals, but that they see themselves as the alpha dogs, as the top dogs.
Speaker 3: And for them it's just.
Speaker 4: A matter of you know what we have to you know, we have a responsibility to be the top dog. So we get to say who gets to be a slave and who gets to be leaders, because that's the only way in which you can ever have like a functioning society. And even that goes way back to people like Aristotle and Plato, because there was like this whole division are we people or are we not? And Plato are we animals or are we not? And Plato loved human beings. He was like, no way, man, everyone has an ability to think and reason. Aristotle puts it out in one of his most popular works, Politics Book, one paragraph six. Are some people born to be slaves and some people born to be kings?
Speaker 3: Yes? And you should be happy to.
Speaker 4: Be a slave, because you know what, you're a human slave, and that's better than being an ox.
Speaker 1: You know where you're talking about you're talking about natural slavery. That's we're talking about the philosophical.
Speaker 2: Idea of it. So go ahead and get into that if you win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: This is like a big idea that had ruled for centuries after. But Aristotle was one of the people who popularized it. And that's another one of these figures of people who think that should be so revered. And oh Aristotle, Aristotle was an idiot. He thought that our biggest, our best sense, you know, because we have five senses, was our ability to touch things, you know, because animals can't touch things the way human beings can.
Speaker 2: But I'll figure it out. Wow, genius to learn.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, And but he had this idea that some people are born to be slaves and some people are born to be kings.
Speaker 3: And that's one of the reasons why you also had monarchies.
Speaker 4: They would quote Aristotle, they would be like, listen, like, you know, this is just the way God wants things. You know, God made you the lineage of a king for a reason, and he made me a peasant for a reason, and who am I to disobey God? That was Aristotle's you know, thinking and methodology, and this was a big fight because Socrates and Plato were vehemently against that idea.
Speaker 3: They really did believe that everyone was created equal.
Speaker 4: And people can read Plato's Meno Dialogue for that proof there where he proves that a slave boy is actually more intelligent than the slave owner. It's a whole thing to get into it. Yeah, and see even that painting right there is a critique of Aristotle. The way he's holding his book prevents him from walking into the discussion further, because that's part of the bigger painting called the School of Athens. Whereas Plato has his book tucked in so he can walk freely, Aristotle can't walk any further because his own thinking represented by the book prevents him from walking further, whereas Plato can walk wherever he wants.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I know, we're going everywhere with this.
Speaker 2: Super This is great.
Speaker 1: People need to understand because ultimately these are thousand plus year old ideas, two thousand and four thousand year old ideas, and everything in the modern world is designed to distract you confuse you. Whereas these people they know kind of like the deeper law of like the universe, society, how really human civilization functions and works. And when you understand even a little bit of that, you will start to understand really.
Speaker 2: All of geopolitics, world politics, because.
Speaker 1: It is about ultimately the interest that deemed themselves superior and you inferior, and by nature of that, they have the right to oppress you. Like that's exactly, that's greater Israel. That's literally what they believe.
Speaker 4: Right, And that's why poverty is a choice of political will. The leadership in the country makes poverty happen. It's artificial, it's you know, and they want you to think, well, you know, if like what Dan Crenshaw's doing there, He's like, well, you know, if you just pulled yourself up by the brutstraps and eight ramen for ten years, maybe you might be able to afford a house.
Speaker 3: That's not true, you know.
Speaker 4: And he is one of these Aristotelian Bertrand Russell thinker types who want you to believe that you're supposed to be poor, because you're supposed to be poor, and you should suck it up and you can maybe live a little more comfortably. Meanwhile, they can live in their ivory towers. You know, that's what they do. They live in their ivory towers. Dan Crenshaw's good. He's going to retire as a congressman or no, no longer congressman. He's still going to get the pension. He's still going to be living off of the taxpayer funds of everyday people like you and me. That's what happens when you serve at least more than one term in Congress.
Speaker 3: It's a really this is why I don't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We're in the third hour, we got seven minutes left in this segment. You're all good, Just like what is your message to the American people about like recognizing this like elite strength within our politics and now your campaign is working against it.
Speaker 4: The thing is that you are more powerful than you think you are. You know, there is this line from Shakespeare, Oh brutus, you know we.
Speaker 3: Are like you know, yes, we are.
Speaker 4: Like underlings basically, but I actually think that we are much more powerful than we think we are. In our real power comes from the idea that we are created equal and we are creating in the living image of the Creator. And when you have that idea, when you start like, if that's your guiding principle right there, that every human being is created equal, you are already superior to these neocons who have bombs, who have nuclear weapons, who have tanks.
Speaker 2: Well, let me kind have let me let me make them in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing, is like we're all the same, We're all created in the image of God. You don't have the right to do these things to people. Ultimately, that's the thing, Like, it just we can't do it. And when you see them do it, like everyone has that, Like, what's the first stage of grief. It's denial, right, It's like, oh, that's not the situation. They've made us pay for murder and they've normalized that emotion.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Yeah, absolutely, because they've made you forget what it means to be a human being, you know, And I mean I have this problem to a lot of people have this problem too. You know, where we find ourselves scrolling through TikTok or Twitter or Instagram endlessly and we get caught up on stuff that ultimately doesn't matter, when within our own heads is this ultimate power, which is called reason, and creativity where you actually have the ability to do whatever it is you want to do and it's all here in your head. So why should we, you know, feel any kind of pessimism or sadness about the situation when we really can do whatever it is we want because God gave us the talents to do so the moment we were born. And that's kind of like I mean, this is and by nature, by nature.
Speaker 1: Of who we are, whether you're a rocket scientist or a little boy with down syndrome, we're all created by God. We all have this value, and no one is allowed to do anything wrong to us that violates that nature. No one is allowed to treat you like an animal because we're not animals.
Speaker 3: Dang straight.
Speaker 4: And you know, like one of my favorite quotes is doctor King who said, you know, if you're a street sweeper, you sweep the streets like Beethoven composed music.
Speaker 3: You know, you do what you do it you do it with deity.
Speaker 2: Everyone's direently valuable.
Speaker 1: Everybody that's a that's a key thing that they don't have. And that's why we're going to win and they're gonna lose is because people that deny that it's just doesn't spiritually work out at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right.
Speaker 4: Doctor King was assassed that the last, the very last speech Doctor King gave was to a group of sanitation workers. You know, in the middle of a thunderstorm. He thought no one was gonna come. They came anyway, and he delivered one of his best speeches, you know, from the Mountaintop speech where he goes all the way from Plato and Socrates all the way to the present day. And that was one of his best speeches, and he delivered it to that's it. That's that's one of my that's one of my favorite quotes. Man, your staff and they got it.
Speaker 3: They got it. Man. I really appreciate it. All the care stuff. But yeah, man, yeah, it's you know, I'll.
Speaker 2: Read I'll read it from doctor King.
Speaker 1: Here, go ahead and throw that back up, please, if you would, the quote from Martin Luther King, if it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, sweep streets is Raphael painted pictures. Sweep streets is Michelangelo carve marble, sweep streets as Beethoven composed music or Shakespeare wrote poetry. Absolutely, and that that's the thing is really just having pride and just being being a human and not thinking that a government can like debate us or treat us the wrong way, like they're not entitled to do that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely they're not.
Speaker 4: No, And so people should reclaim their dignity and declare their independence. Yet again, that's what that's what the Declaration of Independence was. It was a declaration of dignity, that we are human beings and that no one is above anybody else, and that we get to dictate our government, not some kings who wear powdered wigs or anything like that, but human beings. We the people, get to decide what happens with our country, what happens with our future. Which is why I'm super optimistic for the future. Which is why I'm super optimistic because I know, you know, Washington knew something when he wrote his farewell address that we should strive for national unity and we will get there.
Speaker 3: It's a long road, but we're going to get there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree. Where can people find you? Where can they support?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Got uh?
Speaker 1: Oh, Well that's that's a cheap imitation of pale imitation at George Washington right there.
Speaker 4: People, people can support us, and if they want to bring these ideas to the saying, go to vote Vega dot NYC.
Speaker 3: We are currently raising funds.
Speaker 4: We need about fifteen thousand dollars to put out a mass distribution of this leaflet of putting this corruption out there on the airwaves, and we need boots on the ground to distribute it. So you can hit the donate button or the volunteer button or both if you can. So that's vote Vega dot NYC. And people can also find me on my social media handles at vote Vega twenty six that's my ex account right there. That's a picture of me getting dragged away at an event on October sixteenth, twenty twenty three, ten days or nine days after October seventh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Nine days after October seventh.
Speaker 4: I stood up at Temple Emanuel, one of the largest synagogues in New York City, where Rachel Maddow herself came to speak, and I told her she was going to get this wrong, she was going to support the Israelis, and that there was in fact an ethnic cleansing happening in Gaza and it needed to be talked about.
Speaker 3: Wow, he Vega dot NYC.
Speaker 1: And really quick, just give us a few big names you've confronted on the street.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, haking Jeffries, I had confronted him on the nord Stream revelations. My opponent, Richie Torres, Rachel Maddows, the executive editors of the New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Reuters, AOC confronted her. Mike Pompeo confronted her, and Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 3: I had the pleasure of calling her a saddle drunk nic. What's that one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Paul Krugman, this economist from the New York Times, you know, Kamala Harris confronted her as well. So many people, Joe Biden, a lot of people that I confronted, and I'm going to keep doing it too, and I would urge people join me in that as well.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal men on the street work New York District fifteen running against Richie Torres.
Speaker 2: Jose Vega, thank you for your time, man.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me and let me go off on bertrand Russell that way.
Speaker 2: Oh one hundred percent. Man, that was a great clip. We'll put that out. I'll send it to you. Thank you, Jose Vega, Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, We're going to be right back after this break with more both the parties of which are getting exactly what they wanted through this war. I got Green Black of the ADL, and then I got a leading Senator, Dave McCormick, talking about how are we gonna win the mid term? So we're just gonna bark about the economy, But first the human cost of all of this. Trump Hegseth clash at Camp David over IRN missile depletion concerns. I went over this earlier, but I want to get back into it. Trump vented at heg Seth that he thought the munition's issue had been fixed.
Speaker 2: There is no fixing it.
Speaker 1: I just want to remind you again you can't pull these out of your butt.
Speaker 2: You can't invent them.
Speaker 1: You can't spend gems on it, like it's clash of plans to speed up the timer. It's gonna be years and years and years until we have these things again. And you would say, this makes absolutely no sense to do to our country. You know, it hurts our citizens, kills our soldiers, gives them traumatic brain injuries. Here's the article I was looking for, all right, I mean a little bit of air there.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Iran wore renews concerns about the lasting toll of traumatic brain injuries to US troops. There you go, look, look at this. So we have over five hundred casualties like injuries, like wounded, wounded over there. Not apparently an action because Trump says, not a war, even though it's a forty seven year conflict that we're going to fight for another twenty that we already that we already won, which we know is ridiculous. But over five hundred people, we don't know how badly they're injured. But the amount of TBIs, the lasting effects of traumatic brain injuries are raising fresh concerns about the toll of the Iran war on American troops who are suffering those wounds due to a conflict without a clear end.
Speaker 2: Nearly oh, I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Seven hundred US service members have been wounded by drone and missile attacks.
Speaker 2: On basis everything's under control. I'm gonna read that again.
Speaker 1: Nearly seven hundred US service members have been wounded by drone of missile attacks on bases in the Middle East and other and other fighting.
Speaker 2: Most have experienced most.
Speaker 1: Most you say, oh, so it's not it's not somebody getting a hangnail. It's not somebody I don't know tripping on a banana peel and you know, hurting their back somehow. Most of these people, seven hundred most this this is AP.
Speaker 2: It's like when my dad's.
Speaker 3: We got actually goes AP.
Speaker 2: Ruters say all saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: This is AP saying it all right, most of these people have experienced traumatic brain injuries and return to duty isn't that good.
Speaker 2: So it's like being in the UFC.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, Uncle Sam asked you to sign up and get in the ring, and sure, you know you might get one three five traumatic brain injuries. Not gonna say how severe it is. We're not gonna it's all good. Go back in the service. You know, we'll put you in another base that can't be defended. Yeah, exactly. It's the concussion Olympics, the concussion War, because we can't defend our own people. The Pentagon's chief spokesman, Sean Parnell last month called the vast majority of injuries over a two week period minor concussions.
Speaker 2: So that's that's like the reminds me of.
Speaker 3: The n F.
Speaker 2: Hell not good, dot, not good.
Speaker 1: No bueno, no bueno, moy mal very bad, right, and we don't believe what they say, and then this is what they say, here's what the doctor says. Concussions are often termed mild TBIs, and many people recover within weeks, but sometimes those with seemingly mild initial symptoms going to have problems persisting for months or years, such as headaches, dizziness, or difficulties of memory or attention that sometimes called brain fog. Doctors have no way to predict who will suffer lasting isn't that nice? A lottery of lasting brain injury A vexing enough question that there's medical debate other over whether to retire the term mild TBI. Yeah, I don't think there's a mild traumatic brain injury. I don't think that exists a mild TBI. Repeated blows are known to increase the chances of lasting problems, including a degenerative brain disease called chronic traumatic in encephalopathy or CTE. Now that's real. UFC boxing stone there CTE Olympics. It has gained attention for links to deaths in the NFL and other sports, and no death in the UFC. It's imperative that people recover from a concussion before doing activities, blah blah blah. We put them back into service, we put them in another base. And like I said, none of these bases can be defended. So what are we even doing. I want to go ahead and go to clip eighteen. I want to show people what exactly GOP thinks about this Dona.
Speaker 5: The war in Iran is unpopular and we still have four dollar gas.
Speaker 4: How do we get around that for the midterm elections?
Speaker 3: Well, good to be with you, Stuart.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think the big picture here is we need to go out and continually talk to people about the progress we've made on the economy. The truth of the matter is wages are up. The truth of the matter is that intment, business investments up. In Pennsylvania, we have tens of thousands of new jobs because of their president's policies. These are great jobs for welders, pipe fitters, steam fitters. We've got in the big beautiful Bill, the Working Family Tax Cut Act, a childcare tax credit, no tax on tips. People are taking advantage of that, so there is no doubt that they are economically much better off than they were under President Biden. At the same time, they're still filling the pressure and as you said, gas prices are up, healthcare is too expensive, Energy prices are still up. We need to do a lot more on permitting reform. So I think the way to talk about this is here's where we are. We've made enormous progress, but here's the pathway ahead, and why we need to have Republican majorities in the House, in the Senate to get more good things done for the American people.
Speaker 1: Not a thing about ending the war, not a thing about the TBIs and the nearly seven hundred US service members that AP News is reporting most have experienced traumatic brain injuries, and they're calling them mild TBI mild trauma. No, it's just not a big deal, just a little bit of brain damage. It's healthy. It makes you tougher. You fight in Israel's wars better if you have more brain damage. So we're going to send you off to another base that can't be defended. Want to show Green Black, all right, I want to show Green Black, who's very happy about the overall situation.
Speaker 2: Go to clip nineteen.
Speaker 6: Look, you worked for Obama, you went for Clinton in the economic spot, but what have you made of Trump's approach on Iran?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Is this something that you're thinking, Yeah, good on him for being the president then stood up to the Iranian raise aim or is America got itself into another forever war here.
Speaker 7: Look, there is a forever war going on that was started by Iran, the Islamic Revolution. Since nineteen seventy nine, Iranian school children and Iranian leaders has had every day death to America. We don't say death to Iran. They declared war against US American seventy nine. They took our people hostage, they emerged in Tehran, they loaded our marine my route.
Speaker 1: I've been good about pausing today, We're going to go ahead and pause it. We don't say death to Iran. We didn't blow up their elementary school in the middle of negotiations. We didn't kill the iatol in the middle of negotiations.
Speaker 2: We attacked. We started the war twice, all right.
Speaker 1: Israel started twelve day war, right, but we went in with joint strikes February twenty eight. They covered it live at like two am in the morning. So keep playing him, man, keep playing him.
Speaker 7: Heard our people in the Cobar bombings in Sub Saharan Africa. They have murdered, by the way Jewish people all over the world as well. This is a rapacious, brutal, tyrannical regime that again has said very openly they want to destroy America, let alone, they want to destroy the State of Israel, and they have wrought havoc all over the region. So, to be really honest with you, James, like I do really respect the fact that President Trump took action against the government that was committed publicly to destroying the United States and to destroying the State of Israel. He's the only one who did it. Now, there may be ways I might suggest he could have prosecuted this war a little bit differently, But look, I'm not a four star general. I'm really I'm not. So I find it interesting all the armchair kind of generals telling him what he should or shouldn't have done. Mine is that we shouldn't forget there is a forever war. It was declared against the United States. This is a radical revolutionary Islamist regime that wants to spread Sharia all over the Middle East and that wants to destroy the West. And you know, they threaten Europe and the Europeans do nothing. They threaten American for years. We didn't do nearly enough. They threaten their own neighbors like Saudi Arabia. I'm glad that we've stood up to them, and I hope at the end of the day, for the sake not just of America or Israel, but the sake of the Iranian people, that this brutal dictatorship falls.
Speaker 2: So he calls it a war, right, he calls it a war. When did the war start? He says it started forty seven years ago. That's not how wars work, all right.
Speaker 1: It started when we bonded the elementary school, or when we did Midnight Hammer.
Speaker 2: That's when you have to make that calculation.
Speaker 1: That's when the US got involved in kinetic operations against Iran. There it is right there, one hundred and sixty five girls and their teachers burned to death. That's a holocaust. He's a holocaust denier. He cries about that all day whatever. He denies mass death by fire, that's what that is, is done on Bath Israel by the United States.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And President Trump about this attack that happened to Minob, he came out with Hegsath I think he was on the Air Force one and said we think it was Iran. They're very imprecise with their munitions or running in an investigation. Well, there is no investigation when you're president of the United States. And I think it was over two tomach missiles get dropped on this school. Only four other countries have those France, UK, Germany, and Japan.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's the number.
Speaker 1: So it would be impossible for them to like telepathically generate a missile over their own elementary school before or during the initial few hours of the attack.
Speaker 2: Right like day one.
Speaker 1: Basically they're like within the first day, look up the date of the attack, so we can get that right within the first day. This happens along with the killing of the Ayahtolin. And keep in mind he just said all the wars amazing.
Speaker 2: War is great.
Speaker 1: War is awesome. We're defeating the regime, destroying a blitterate whatever. We also are going to do color revolution and they're gonna put Rezapavlavi in charge and it's gonna be an amazing Kumbaya. And the Iranian people just need to be given the Second Amendment. This is what Lindsay Graham was saying when he was waddling around the earth before he died of his death right. He was saying, they just need a second amendment option. But at the same time, we ei they're radical caveman lunatics, and we got to kill all of them because keep in mind, over thirty million people in Iran alone showed up for the Iatolis funeral. That's a third of the country. What they sold the bill of goods in January.
Speaker 2: They did it. They did a failed color revolution. Look at that.
Speaker 1: The attack on the school in Iran, the elementary school, was February twenty eight, twenty twenty six, so that is literally the first hour hours of the attack is when that took place. Iran did not blow up one of our bases first, Iran did not attack Israel.
Speaker 2: First we attacked. What did Marco Rubio say?
Speaker 1: What did he say, Israel is going to attack? We feared American soldiers who die in the retaliation, so we had to join in blah blah blah blah blah to minimize American casualties or whatever the end of the quote is.
Speaker 2: I'm paraphrasing there.
Speaker 1: We had to get involved because another power, of foreign nation, a foreign government, took us to war, and we didn't get any choice on that. We didn't need any choice at all, and that's not fair. That's not fair to you, that's not fair to me, that's not fair to anybody that voted for.
Speaker 2: The peace President.
Speaker 1: Look at this, Rubo suggests US strikes on Iran were influenced by Israeli plans. The US Secretary of State says, he hopes Ronnie and people over throw the regime. Can we see the quote in the article. And here's the thing. He likes to pretend. Rubio likes to pretend that he's not involved. He is involved, all right, And it's really smart politically to try to be off camera as much of this administration as possible, because it is a dumpster fire.
Speaker 2: Though it is a dumpster fire that is.
Speaker 1: Really leaps and bounds advancing the agenda of like design has occupied government, military industrial complex, transnational capital, international billionaires, like all the elites, everyone that you can name. It's doing basically everything that they would want, right, So, like, where do we go from here? I think that if he tries to run in twenty twenty eight, I think that will be exposed. We know that there was going to be Israeli action, Rubio said. We knew that there would precipitate an attack against American forces, and we knew that if we didn't preemptively go after them before they launched these attacks, we would suffer higher casualties pre crime and not even pre crime. They knew that Israel was going to commit the crime. We knew that we would be hurt because we over they're guardian in the region, big brother, protecting them with all these bases that.
Speaker 2: Are around Iran. We had to do it.
Speaker 3: We had to win.
Speaker 8: It was a.
Speaker 2: Knockout blow, a knockout punch. We were going to win.
Speaker 1: In twenty four to forty eight hours. Remember all the people saying that KREUW. Can we find some examples of people saying twenty four to fourty eight hours. Famously, Dave Rubin Savant and the child slaver said that we wouldn't that they wouldn't be able to close the straight. They would not be able to close the straight. Ladies and gentlemen, you know, we don't have to worry about that. He was even like, I'm not some grand prediction guy, but I'm wise and I know this XYZ, and it's just like, dude, that is completely ridiculous.
Speaker 2: They've been prepping for the war for twenty years.
Speaker 1: They fought a war against Saddam Hussein where we backed Saddam and we gave Saddam chemical weapons and they lost hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 2: Of their own people.
Speaker 1: They had little children with headbands message Keys to Heaven on their head walking through minefields. They go, go ahead and play this from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Let's see how this is aged. It was Dave Rubin, I'm liberal and we forget it. Well, eh, you're a play with all.
Speaker 8: Need to make a prediction here in my prediction stuff. I'm not polymarket, I'm not call she, but I'm pretty good at predictions. And my prediction here is that everything that the media is now going to say about Aram's going to close the strait of Hormus, and energy prices are going to go crazy and all these none of this is going to come to pass. That is to say there won't be a little bumps here and there in the market. And it's not to say one random thing, you know, bad thing might happen to a ship or something like that. But Iran has basically their military has basically been decimated, so they can keep doing pr stunts and having the second General of the fourth Command of the third Wing of the Iranian army show up on MSNBC. They can keep doing do that and make his threats and say we're gonna let things through if we like you and not if we don't.
Speaker 2: But it just is utterly irrelevant. We are the sheriff, So allow me. We are the sheriff.
Speaker 1: Look at this elitist neocon bragging about how we killed their leadership. Oh yeah, we killed the leadership the fifty sixty year old people that were around for the Iran Iraq war. You know who the people we're trying to negotiate werek, those older group of people, the younger people.
Speaker 2: They really hate America. They really hate us.
Speaker 1: And they really hate it when we kill their leadership. So if we're killing their leadership and we've decimated their military and it's all basically over and they can't close the straight we sit in here one hundred plus days later, where he's been proven totally wrong, and that's the whole entire attitude of our government as well, and they refuse to admit it. They still operate within a frame of mind where they're like, oh, we can just do this blockade. Well, if the Venezuela operation was costing over a billion dollars a day, which I reported on it at the time. I believe that it was or close to it. What is this costing? What does this cost the American people right now? Thirty nine days of war one hundred and thirteen billion dollars. So that article backup if you would, Trump says Iron Moore. Objectives nearing completion and address to nation. Yeah, exactly, So that's in April. Are you waking up yet? You're smelling the roses yet? You see how this is a war seat, It's a war choice. See how he did it. He lied about it. He lies about it to this day. He lies about it multiple times a day. You can pay him one hundred thousand dollars a month and get notifications updates before everyone else does about how he's lying about it to manipulate the market. Or he could just do business with his family and make billions of dollars. One hundred and fifty nine days, sixteen hours, forty nine minutes, forty seven seconds, forty seventh President Potato President really uh not good, believe me, not good. I believe that's a trunk quote from back in the day. Let's go ahead and go to clip number twelve really quick.
Speaker 7: What makes you think this will be different, because they tend to never It.
Speaker 2: May be, it may not be.
Speaker 5: I think that the threat of this, I mean, we were this was more than a thread.
Speaker 3: We were ready to go.
Speaker 5: And you know in life, they know when you're ready to go and when you're just bluffing.
Speaker 8: Now, we were ready to go, and we are ready to go.
Speaker 3: We have to do this.
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: America's got to talk like that now, right, pretty crazy. We got to do the pufferfish strategy like that, right, because there was a time, not even thirty five thirty years ago, we did have a military that would have been capable of doing an operation kind of like this. Would have had to do ground troops like we did in the Rock. But you know, maybe easily they could have done it. Even if they put everybody in service involved in this war right now, they would still need a draft and boots on the ground to do it. They don't have the munitions, they don't have the equipment, and the United States military policy is that it has to be able to fight two major conflicts and a regional conflict all at the same time. We have definitely dropped below that level, and there is going to come a time where Russia comes knocking, where China comes knocking. And because of the expense that we put ourselves in this war forour or foreign power, we're not going to have the ability to protect ourselves.
Speaker 2: And to people that think that's not a reality, people think.
Speaker 1: That, well, you know, just because the world order has been what it's been for the past century, you know, it's not about to change now. I think we're all very normalcy biased. I think hell is coming. Trump says new talks for Iran's last chance to make deal before decapitation.
Speaker 2: Well, they already did the decapitation. It's like a hydra. It doesn't work. It's stupid analogy, President Trump, Go ahead, keep that up there.
Speaker 1: President Trump said his decision not to escalate the war in a run over the weekend was.
Speaker 2: A run last chance to make a deal.
Speaker 1: He also said he called off attacks because golf allies asked him to. NBS called him. Of course, threatening new strikes and then calling them off is something he's done many times. The Taco attack, of course. Yeah, so it didn't work the first time, it's not gonna work the one hundredth times.
Speaker 2: And you actually, you don't have.
Speaker 1: The ability to take out their equipment, their facilities like you did. Because in the original period of the thirty nine day where he couldn't get it done. So if you can't get it done, then he can't really get it done now. And when you take people domestically at home with the reality of the midterms coming up and you tell them played that Dave McCormick guy just he went on a complete chat GPT Claude generated fable five chat GPT rant about oh, what's the economy? You got to focus on the economy. New Republicans do amazing things on the.
Speaker 2: Economy, the economy of the economy. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You can have a primary and you can destroy the america First patriotic candidate and put the Neocon in and had this big party about how your the strong liberal or whatever, which is what all these people represent. The really liberals. They're minos Maga name only. But when you run against the Democrat and this same talk about the economy, the economy, you can't drown them out on that the same way you can drown somebody out on your own side, and they'll bring up the war, they'll bring up the coffins when you're confronted with that in the general election, the independent voter is going to turn on you. That is I just I see it as just a very simple political reality, political fact. And then when these people lose in the midterms, they will turn around and be word a moan and blame us, and we will say, it is not us that violated our promise.
Speaker 2: It was you. You did the.
Speaker 1: Opposite of what we voted for. And that's a big problem to es. And if you ever want us to vote Republican again, you have to disavow genocide, disavow the war, disavow the spending, disavow the corruption, disavow the occupied government that we very clearly have. And they're not going to be willing to do that unless they're shown in the midterms that you know, it's not all peaches in Greenville, because it's not. And just like I was talking about with jose Ah, twenty dollars burrito, you don't need to eat that. Just live in the four person, a four person to one apartment situation and you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: I'm Dan Crenshaw.
Speaker 3: That's what I.
Speaker 1: Did in a time where there was advancement, in a time where you could start a business and not worry about World War three and a time where you know, the social safety net and everything hadn't been completely eroded in America and we still had more of a homogenous society.
Speaker 2: It's just so privileged to look at what we.
Speaker 1: Have now, like as him saying he has privilege looking at what we have now and saying, oh, well, the younger generation just has to figure it out. Think about just the oasis, the paradise of going to Taco bell and buying something for like two dollars, I could feed an entire family. And think about the reality now there is no convenience, There is no cheap rent, there is no cheap electricity. You pay everything on a meet or oh, cable went away. Cable went away. He got streaming services. Now they gouge you at every step. They get you to gamble, they get you to watch porn, They get you to distract yourself. They get you to eat bad food, get you to eat the poison, the gooyslop, you name it. And they turn around and say, oh, but it was you that made these decisions. It was you that decided to eat the gooyslop and engage in this behavior. You fed us poison. You filled our environment with it from day one.
Speaker 2: We were children. We never had a chance.
Speaker 1: And the people that were older, and the people that knew about it, and the people that tolerated it. This is why I talk about the younger generation. We are very, very upset about this. We want to find a solution. The people that say the problem is always going to be the problem existed in a time.
Speaker 2: Where the problem was not a problem for them at.
Speaker 1: All, and they didn't have to think about it. Everyone is aware of politics. Now, everyone is aware of the war. Now everyone is aware of Epstein. Now everyone is aware of the corruption all around them. And in a world with the cell phone where everybody is present on social media, and seize the war crime, sees the spending, seize the contradictions, over and over and over again again, raise you the peace president. In that world, you know, a few lego videos and a few ballistic missiles and drones they can topple a global hedgemon, And especially if the global hedgemon decides that it just doesn't care about being a hedgemon anymore, just wants to make money.
Speaker 2: We have traded our power for money.
Speaker 1: Our elites have done that to us, and we have no money anyway, because the money was always fake. That's the Emperor's new clothes. That's the deal that was given to America. But I'm Rex Jones News, Rex Jones News with the Z you can find me. I do a daily morning show, New American Journal eight am to eleven am, every single day, live for four hours. We play a documentary as well. I need to take a tiny little bit of a long weekend, but I'll be right back on Tuesday for you guys New American Journal. Go follow that on Rumble right now eight am to eleven am. I am live every day, multiple hosts. On Tuesday we do Gray Area Talks ex New American Journal, which means Tim joins me. Tim Tompkins hosts of the Gray Area with Me my co host on Thursday. Sunday seven thirty to ten thirty PM. Usually that's how we do it. Sunday we have a Marquee show. Always have phenomenal guests for you. And that's really it's been so awesome on this network to really learn how to book people, learn how to schedule people, and learn how to really you know, do the network TV thing. I'm trying to do that on my own internet talk show Radio talk show on TV. Uh so happy to do it for you guys. Just find me Gray Area Talks, YouTube, Rumble and then New American Journal on Rumble on X On Instagram, I got a link tree in my profile. Also got the link tree right there. And if you want to, I got fifty percent off dot com