Speaker 1: Have the pleasure of having Lisa Ann on the couch.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome. I'm excited to have you here.
Speaker 3: I am so glad we finally made this happen.
Speaker 4: I felt like I was pump faking you every time I would see you at a show and be like, I got to come on your podcast, and I know you don't do it remotely, and so when I saw you at Exotica, I was like, let me just send you the dates, let me just make this happen. Here we are, my bags are packed, I'm going to the airport directly from here. But making this happen.
Speaker 2: But I love that you made it happen again. I always know it's kind of one of those things that Exotica is when you see everybody, it's like chatting, but it's just like we have so many different things going on. So I wanted to hike actually have a real podcast with you, not like the twenty minute ones, because I feel like you have a lot to bring to the table as far as your knowledge within the background of the business and how who you are as a person, and you're such, you know, an inspiring person to a lot of people. So I felt like you got to come on private Talk.
Speaker 4: So it's a pleasure. It's an honor to know that I inspire people.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: So we just got back from Exotica, but it's all kinds of you know, things are going you know, we're back into the convent. What kind of fun projects are you doing besides the conventions? Obviously you have a lot of things going on. You have your own podcast, you do a couple I think a couple podcasts, and you have your books. Like what kind of things are you in the works right now?
Speaker 1: For Miss Lisaan So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have my podcast, Lisa and Experience.
Speaker 4: I do a podcast with Sapphire, which is so great because I get to meet features before their gig, whether it's somebody I know that I've been seen in a while or someone new in the industry. And I just remember how excited I was when I first went out on the road. And then I do a show for Sirius xm Raw Comedy. It's called Better Has Me comedian Brett Raybold. He's super funny, super wholesome kid from Kansas City. Shout out Brett with one Tea and I'm back. I'm so happy to be back. In studio at SiriusXM. There's just something about the first time I started doing shows there in the fantasy sports space in twenty thirteen that makes me feel like it's really where my independence outside of the industry was birth. And when I go back, and because also it's corporate and there's hr so nobody could be creepy with me. Every yeah, and everybody was so mindful of that, you know, like there would be more fist bumps than hugs. And I was like, I just felt renewed there. And so to be back in the studio on out of sports, take a little sports break and doing something where you just get to laugh and talk shit, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: I love that. As a woman who has navigated various industries, including the adult industry and sports, what advice would you give to young women striving to defy stereotypes and pursue other actions? Like you said, with the you know, being corporate, there has a lot of you know, like a strict rule that people couldn't kind of cross those lines or anything like that.
Speaker 1: But is there any kind of what advice would you give?
Speaker 4: You know, really how you present yourself to people make such a difference you have a strong presence and a strong entrance, and no matter how you're addressed, you have a strong enough presence. Alexis that you can keep someone draw to your eyes and keep them focused, and that's very important as someone who wants to create change and could still be viewed a very particular way by people, it's important that you reject something differently now right, and that you have that confidence that this is who I am and this is what I'm doing here. Consistency is key with everything, and I think no matter what you did in any walk of life, being a woman makes us want to work twice as hard because we're still trying to earn equal pay, we're still trying to have complete equal rights, and so I think we go so far out of the way. That's why in the sports business you notice so many more women succeeding. They're on the sidelines. We had our first woman for the Masters this year, which was amazing, and that's showing us and it's because we're working harder. So just keep working harder, don't let people frustrate you. Keep yourself where you have to put a post it on your mirror of where you're going and where you want to go and how you want it to make you feel. That is your driving force, not the opinions of others, not how other people treat you. That you are your driving force.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Can you share any experiences where you thought empowered by embracing your feminity in a male dominated spaces such as the sports and adult film industry?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean adult film was easy because I got too craft sets and pick wardrobe and design things that I still take pride in when I get to go back and look at them. But in this sport space, you know, I brought in a little bit more style. I remember in twenty thirteen my first couple conventions, I was one of two women. That's it, a couple hundred men all wearing like flannel shirts and dockers, and I was like, we gotta snazz this up a bit, you know what I mean, We gotta wear some nice shoes. And now I've got a bunch of girlfriends in the sports space and we're all dressed and it's brought this different level. And even photos now you'll see like, oh, one of you guys.
Speaker 3: Decided not to wear a flannel shirt. Just bring in a little bit of.
Speaker 1: A swag down, you know, colors on like that.
Speaker 4: Just to break it up a bit, but so you just, you know, I just to be sure that I add that little spark of softness and the attention to detail.
Speaker 2: Love that. In your opinion, what are some biggest misconceptions about women in the industries.
Speaker 4: I got a message just OnlyFans where a guy just blatantly asked if I would give a random fan a hand job because he thought it would be hot.
Speaker 1: You mean, you don't do that just a random people.
Speaker 4: We get that you know us, but they're strangers, man. And like the assumption of the access. It's so different than when you had to go into a store and rent a VHS or buy a VHS walk out with a brown bag. I remember guys recognizing me at the mall during that era, and they would literally look at you and be embarrassed that they recommend that recognized you.
Speaker 1: And they would be like they're in their brown paper bag and be like yeah.
Speaker 4: And now the access because it's right here, has changed that. And everyone thinks everyone is obtainable, and everyone thinks they deserve a shot. And for every single guy that says, well, you only make the shows, you shoot, you know, we become a backboard, and I think it's so toxic for everyone's mental health. I think this constant interaction of remind being us how little you think of us, because you think that little of us because you think you deserve a hand job as a stranger, just because I'm Lisa, And it's so fucked up. And so I think that that's a big miscontent to the access and the fact that we have done enough. There's so little gratitude. I write back to people all the time, all the scenes I did, and now because I don't want you calling me mommy, you're calling me.
Speaker 2: The C word, Like, so, how do you deal with with those encounters like you said, you know last night, you know, you're running your page and like you're having a great time and someone spews those things, and does it take you in a.
Speaker 1: Place to you fire back?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 2: How do you navigate those situations because it is such a big misconception that you can just ask for.
Speaker 4: Something and you will receive I fire back, okay, because usually it's new people. Because once your people know you, they know you, and these are the people that are gonna ask for a ton of shit and cancel in a month. They might even charge back, which infuriates me. If you could charge back on Master, that should not even be available. But it drives me nuts. I go to my chargebacks once we just get my shit going before I go to the gym, because that'll put me on the peloton for like ninety that's.
Speaker 2: Your pre workout.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my free workout. Some people do a shot of something. I'm gonna go on my chargebacks on Olivans. I strike back in a sense of first, I will explain that that's not how we communicate here. I can offer the option to cancel you, permanently, block you, and refund you your money that we will never have this interaction again. But I also want them to understand that we are still human beings and it doesn't just bum me out for me, it bumms me out for younger performers. We got to live a great deal of our lives without this shit. And though it is extra money, it's a pain in the fucking ass.
Speaker 2: It is because I feel like it's a different way of like, you know, everything obviously evolves with time and like technology and things like that, but it is like it kind of dehumanizes us a little bit, which is kind of weird to think because it's so much supposed to be more humanizing in an experience, But I think that it does show how people society, how you're spoken to. But I also think also in generational like how like chivalry is dead, Like how it's so easy for even like grown men to say this where it's like, if I was on the street, would you talk to me like that? And the answer now is yes because people accept that behavior, you know what I mean. And so it's like if you don't kind of correct and be like kind of teach them how to treat us, then it just becomes so reckless and a situation.
Speaker 4: Gold men in my building elevator for not letting women walk out first. Oh no, hockey show cue back there. I am a woman and I will go first. Okay. I might also get punched in the face and the city said is a thing, but I heard, Oh yeah, that's happening right now. But it's important now. I also don't ask me anything on my page when I'm not traveling.
Speaker 3: I do it every Friday at seven pm. No nudity, no nothing.
Speaker 4: But it's just an't asked me anything, and I cannot believe the lack of understanding when it comes to just dating. How do you enter a room?
Speaker 3: How do you start speaking to a woman?
Speaker 4: What's the most important things? And I keep telling them, like, try to remember five things she says each time you talk to her, because those are going to be important things, whether it was her favorite flowers, her best friend's name, you know, where's she likes to go on vacation. These are now conversation starters for later. And I realize that I'm speaking to them and this is so shocking that this is how you get actually, but that's why I.
Speaker 1: Am so I mean even dating in general, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So it's like put that into a thing after, you know, being retired in you know, a different space of men now, but they still see you as Lisa Ann.
Speaker 1: Is it difficult to date? Are you dating? Do you go on dating apps?
Speaker 4: I could never go on a dating app. That is just obscene.
Speaker 2: So if there's one out there right now, you're being catfish, ye cannot you know?
Speaker 4: I lives and guys are like I love you, I love you, I love you, and like you are a mark in wrestling, we call you a mark. But what's going to happen now is a fake Lisa is going to hit you, and you're gonna believe it because you believe that we should be together. And then you're going to spend money and then you were to find me again, and then you're gonna believe it on me, and I'm like, no other friend.
Speaker 2: Then there's to show you a fake idea that has your name but somebody else is a stignature on it, or you're an They think like and you're just like, yeah, but this is you, and they oh, No, dating is tricky.
Speaker 4: I just ended a almost fourteen year somewhat casual, serious at times relationship because I realized this is just not going anywhere, and it's not rustling, and it's it's it's at a stalemate, right, and it wasn't consistent.
Speaker 3: Fourteen years that's a long time. It's a long time.
Speaker 2: This is where when we say, like a civilian, someone not in the industry, like something, okay, yep, okay, but he never lived okay with what you did, who you were in the times of what those were, so everything that was all great.
Speaker 4: That was what made me stay with him the longest, okay, was just that he had no qualms at all. He just I was who I was.
Speaker 1: I was a self starling. And that's some times for us, It's like we.
Speaker 2: Had that whole compassionate somebody understanding what we really do and I'm saying that sex could be just sex and not something that's an emotional aspect in our work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then being insecure whatever wherever their head goes. The fact in matter is we are self made women and we did a job that was perfectly legal, and because of our job, we employed other people who also got to make money. We are our own ecosphere as a brand, yes, and so meeting somebody to understands that and celebrates that is difficult. That's what made me stay. But right now I'm I'm starting through some friends. You know, I won't meet a stranger. We can't do that, Okay, I have to meet a friend through a friend through a friend. That's the best way. It's much easier in New York because you can be casual and just meet someone. You don't have to go to their place. They're not going to your place. You just meet them for a walk. Right, It's easier. So I've been traveling a bit, but now I get to be home for about a month that I try not to start these things before I'm getting ready to leave, because I don't need the bullshit when I'm gone. I don't want to be texting somebody bothers.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to texting friends?
Speaker 4: No, no, you don't. I don't want to be building my relationship while I'm in a hotel in Chicago. Okay. So, but now I have a couple of people that I'm interested in just speaking out and going out with them and seeing how it goes.
Speaker 2: So have you put feelers in those sens, Sara, or are they coming out like suitors for you? Do you like go in someone's dmyth at me?
Speaker 4: Okay? But through the right people. Okay, they're smart.
Speaker 2: There's some kind of checklist that's being checked. Oh you're like, okay, you vetted this one. Yeah, you're you're were on this level, and now we can make you serious or not?
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, yeah, because of course you know, first and foremost you must be single.
Speaker 3: That's another thing.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of men that would assume that we would be okay being with being someone's side bitch. I'm nobody's side bitch. Yeah, yeah, you're not either. Yeah, so that's not happening. But it's also there's a thought that we always have when something will make our man uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: When it would be and when I know, I went through this when I was married.
Speaker 4: Because I was very insecure. I'm a totally different person now than I was then, but I used to be worried that what he was on.
Speaker 3: A golf course and his friends would crack jokes about.
Speaker 4: Me because you know, eyes are mean mm hmm, you know, and we were young, and so that constant thing in the back of your mind can make you very insecure. You need to not feel that with somebody. And that's tough, yeah, because when a guy gets the fight with you, what's the first thing he brings up?
Speaker 2: You're well, depending on who they are, but usually the business well you sectic, yeah, I did, so no feelings are coming out here. So it's yeah, for sure, it's definitely tricky. That's why I feel like navigating really and being in a space in your life where you know what you want, you know what you've been through, you know that you don't want to do those things again, And even if it's as simple as saying I don't want to start any kind of anything bef while I'm in a hotel, because I know that doesn't serve me and where my purpose is at this point where it's like, let me be either be all in or all out yep. And so it's one of those are you looking more for something serious now that you've got out of a fourteen year relationship on and off or are you looking more for situationships?
Speaker 4: I have situationships that I've held on to in between the bouts of this almost fourteen years, and I'm asking myself question. This year, I decided that I wasn't going to decide am I looking for a relationship or not, because I've never really visualized what I want a relationship for me to look like. So I've kind of been taking a little bit of time every day to journal that of like, I wouldn't be I would be fine with somebody that has to travel for work because I am fiercely independent and I do like a lot of alone time. Yeah, I don't know if I could be with a complete routine, constantly together twenty four to seven situation. And I do a lot of work from home, so other than my two days a week in studio, there's a month I'm not going into studio, I'm going to be with this person. Are they working at home? So I've been thinking about that and I think at my age, you know, I turn fifty two in May, it's difficult to meet people that have also been no children. And it's not that I'm opposed, but it does make things complicated.
Speaker 2: But those are your boundaries, I feel like, and those are you know, important, those are the.
Speaker 3: Journal things right now where it's like, you know, you.
Speaker 2: Have to really be at the you know, intentional about the people that you want in your life. Because again it's like in a sense, like me tomorrow, I've never promised all those things, but it's like life's you know, life is lifing for everybody and you can't take those years back and whatever.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, you're a strong, independent woman.
Speaker 2: But also sometimes I think for myself and like, when I see you in a lot of ways, it mirrors like you're the reflection of your growth of where you or your businesses and how we navigate things. And that's why I think it's easy to speak to on that level, is that we are so used to doing it on our own and we don't have and never felt comfortable to be in our feminine to not be the alpha, because alpha doesn't mean necessarily that we're losing control, but it means that we have more control of certain things that I think now is like the times to be honest with yourself and sit with those thoughts and what are my standards? What are my requirements?
Speaker 1: What are my boundaries?
Speaker 2: Because I myself too is like I wanted a relationship for so long, but it's like, well, what do you want in a relationship?
Speaker 1: I couldn't answer that question master myself two years ago. I couldn't answer that question.
Speaker 2: But I wanted this relationship and not in a person or anything, but just this relationships. And so until I sat down and really started in my thoughts of like why do I choose partners that are in the past, And maybe that's like your fourteen relationship. Why it stayed is because there was some kind of security that made it simp that you could fall back on those things. But being honest with ourselves and I'm internally really being truthful of what we want and what we won't accept any longer in this point of our lives.
Speaker 4: And it's great to actually not be in a rush and not be you know, denying the thoughts, but thinking about them and really putting them down. Journaling them has been really interesting to me because it's also helped me when I spend time with my other friends that are married and things that I love about their marriage, and like how I visualize that for them, And I'm like, you know, that's a very fascinating important thing. Like my best friends they love dogs, and one of their big connections is always making sure they're out twice a day walking their dogs together, and that's their connection time when they go out and do their own things.
Speaker 1: So little things, for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that's also a big important thing to see other relationships and emulate because I think that a lot of us didn't have those things too, Like growing up, we didn't see those, you know, examples of those types of things. So it's like, now that you attached yourself to people that are your family and friends, you can kind of see the loving nature of what real love in a sense looks like can you share an unexpected, like behind the scenes story in your adult career that people are still today shocked when you tell them these things?
Speaker 4: I think a good one is why I cut bangs. Okay, you can see this scar above my nose barely now because it's healed so nicely and well. But I had an offset sex injury. You know you're not gonna believe about that. And I only told this story in my book.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you assume the whole world read your book. You think people know.
Speaker 4: Most people are not going to know this.
Speaker 1: And now we were to lead to the book landed me, Palin, So I'm.
Speaker 4: Glad whose accident happened. You did.
Speaker 2: The box over together.
Speaker 4: So I'm having unprotected sex, which is something I never did, and I never wanted you because I was working a lot of that time. You don't want to show up on it. You don't want to affect anybody on set. But whatever, and he was like, I'm gonna pull out, and if he started to come too early, and he pushed me so hard up that I flew into the wooden headboard on my bed and just split my face open. And when you cut your head, shits, gosh, you ever wear right And right away I looked at him and I'm like, you need to get the fuck out of my face, Like I'm gonna deal with this on my own. We can't talk right now. So it was up a boil day weekend.
Speaker 3: I knew I couldn't reach a plastic surgeon.
Speaker 2: I knew I had to deal with this.
Speaker 4: I drove myself down to the CVS in the corner of Laurel Canyon and Belie, your face fucking blood all over me. I went into this store. I was like some sixteen year old kid working there. I went around, I got a basket, I grabbed him. I had grabbed stripper ones. You know how you always have a thing and you're like in your house, like Starbucks is up a garbage bag of just once. So I grabbed all these ones before I left. I'm bloody, and I said, dude, I'm giving you all this money, but I need you to lay me down and butter flat out my face. So this is what we're gonna do. So he laid me down in the middle of the CBS. Alcohol clean in the CBS.
Speaker 2: No stranger, I thought, you meant the guy who like knocked you into thele to go.
Speaker 4: I couldn't even face him. This is my this is my face, this is my career.
Speaker 3: You're a fucking idiot, and I'm why was fucking you, and did you be in.
Speaker 4: Front of me for one more minute? It might get me a restics, I might work you. No, I made him leaving. He was like, should I be? Like, yeah, did he come? I can't even remember that part.
Speaker 2: The thing was so extreme.
Speaker 3: This kid cleaned me up though, and abandoned me.
Speaker 4: And then I went to a plastic surgeon after the holiday, and the surgeon said to me, well, you have two choices. He's like, because it started to heal, it could be infected, so I can't put you under. And he's like, but I could do the surgery today a week And I laid there for four fucking hours with this little tent of things covering my eyes, listening to this plastic surgeon his assistant popping up my face, the sweating. I drove myself home in traps, like yeah, something a girl, you know. But then I I called my hair just the first thing girls got to get some banks on my face.
Speaker 2: Well it was good. You can't say it's very verrely, very minor thing, but I mean that is a very great, tragic story. I mean, I'm sure you're still that. You're like, why did I just relive that?
Speaker 4: But the banks got me Palin, so people would have ever looked at me like Sarah Palin. Yes, I had glasses, but what if I never had the bangs? Banks were really the clencher.
Speaker 1: I changed through and things happened for a reason.
Speaker 2: So maybe it was destined for you to get your discuss open so you could get bangs. And then I became Miss California and it was the whole sash the sash. Recently I saw on your cat I think, so are you reposted something that someone they They said something about the Hustler movie and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, that's the movie we were in. I was like, I was, we were in mister President's often.
Speaker 4: Yeah we were, We sure were. But yes, tragic story but really had poppy ending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure there's a lot of fun filled more stories like that in her book. So you definitely should go check it out because that one's in the book. What's the most unexpected lesson you learned during your time in the adult industry? How many years total were you? Thirty years total? Okay, twenty five?
Speaker 4: About years acted doing hardcore scenes because I took a little break. I didn't do hard core scenes when I was married, you know, I think one of the things that I learned was there are definitely different qualities in people that make them more susceptible to make bad decisions. And I at times right now recently, and I think this is just an old lady thing, but I've been having a little bit of weirdly survivor's guilt of like wondering why everybody doesn't do better and how bad things are still happening, and not just with young girls, but with women our age and older, you know, like how their lives haven't improved and they didn't save their money, and like the business really showed me that some of the greatest people, the nicest, sweetest, kindest people, can still have that thing inside them that makes them either have an addictive personality and make bad choices, or be destructive with their dating habits, or be destructive with their money. And I think that really was a huge lesson to me, like to never judge people because you don't know how somebody got there and why it is they can't say no to that one thing they know is not good for them.
Speaker 2: For sure, I think that you know, everyone has their own demons of things. It's just how we I think, you know, when it comes to like the whys. I think for myself, it's coming to where it's like people will you can only meet people where they're at, and just because you've done the work, or I've done the work, or whoever does work, whatever, there's always going to be more work. But people sometimes will never reach the view or vision of what you have because people just don't think that way. And so I think then also it's because when you really look with thin it's scary, it's not easy. It's you know, it's the because you have to start knowing why, what are your whys?
Speaker 1: And why do you choose those things?
Speaker 2: I think that's why people tend to shy away from it is because it's not easy.
Speaker 1: Doing the work isn't easy.
Speaker 4: And then you also have to look back on the mistakes you already made, which we've all made mistakes. I'm never saying that I'm perfect, but I did watch so many people that I loved so much just continue to abuse their bodies or continue to do bad things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like you want to shake that, but it's like they can't only help themselves.
Speaker 1: When they're out there. What's the worst advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 4: I remember when I first got into the industry, I was told if I did interracial it would ruin my career. That's the worst advice I ever gone.
Speaker 1: Because who told you this advice?
Speaker 4: This was you know, when I first started my first two years in the business, contract roles were not allowed to do interracial and so it was that simple, okay. And I remember asking why, like we had just organized you know, back then, you got paid more for facial cum shots. It's like in your contract would be okay, you're gonna hear's where all the cum shots are going to land, like out of your twelve movies? Nice? And it was liked so and I remember sitting at this desk with Steve Carmelins going, we just organized where all the cum shots are going, but you're gonna tell tell me the color of the skin of somebody that can or cannot work with and he goes, it's just the cable doesn't buy it. So once I was done with that contract and I went out on my own and started talking to other people. Other people were telling me, even our dance agents were like, don't do it, it'll ruin your career.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't fucking get you people.
Speaker 4: It's something I want to do. Yeah, and it's something that I also think is so beautiful to shoot. I love the contrast of the skin tones, you know, I just love that artistically, so I always just wanted to see it. But yeah, a lot of people told me, and then it's been neat for me to help young people in the industry who are getting that same advice, and I'm able to say them like you should have said with who you want.
Speaker 2: To for sure, it's a lot of shit stigma, like people, you know, especially outside people looking in. It's like, especially myself, I got a lot of ridicule because those things.
Speaker 4: But it's like, you don't know the business.
Speaker 2: Our business within itself has a lot of racist connotations whatever. And it's not based off of really your choice, which it should be, because you're guided to certain things of when you can and cannot do things or shouldn't do things, or advise it those But it's like the ins and out is it's not. It's very ugly, Yeah, it is. Where it's like at the end of the day, it's like we're choosing to fuck on camera. Let you do what you want to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be free.
Speaker 2: Is there what would you say, like the difference is when you first started in the industry and now like advocating for like the industry, and how are the women have kind of led Like how different is it?
Speaker 4: My gosh? You know. One of the reasons why I love going to.
Speaker 3: Exotica is I get to see Christy Canyon.
Speaker 4: You know, I met her when I was eighteen and I was a house girl at Owl's named Sunshine. Okay. I was just embarking on the understanding that feature dancers were actually a gig and that and she has stayed exactly the same. She would let me sit on the dirty couch in the dress room at Owls and just ask her all these questions about the business. It felt like more of a family before the internet, okay. And it felt like the business was afraid in the nineties that the girls would leave. They always were worried. There wasn't thousands of women coming into the industry, so they were always worried you were gonna leave. They always wanted to do happy. We still want you leave. You know, you can do whatever you want. You don't have to shoot with anybody you don't want to do. You like this, what do you want to eat. I just felt like.
Speaker 3: I was a star and then you just became a worker.
Speaker 4: And like when the term sex worker happened, that's truly what I felt like we became. We stopped being stars and turned into sex workers, which reminds me of just being in a sweatshop selling sewing Levi's like, it's such a you know, sterilized term for an adult star or performer. But I just love that intimacy, that family. Everyone really looked out for each other. And then it just became so big so fast because the Internet, I think, either so many people that you don't even know, and you're like, how could I not know people in this little space that we're in a little space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's definitely evolved everybody, everybody's inside.
Speaker 2: What sparked your interest in podcasting and what are some of the topics that you explore on your on your show.
Speaker 3: I'm an avid listener of all kinds of things.
Speaker 4: I could listen to sports radio twelve hours a day, and I can watch the same shows on my television, but I would rather listen.
Speaker 1: And you mass reins to the sports commentating. There's not any I'm just.
Speaker 4: Visualizing when I think it's going on in studio, I'm visualizing the play that they're playing and talking about that. I know, I watched it. I watched the game.
Speaker 2: Into sports. It's not like a facadeer, no, like you know, you're into like the statistics, So what's going on?
Speaker 4: I mean, I was up the sporting six am to start writing draft notes because I'm analyzing the drafts happening to you know. No, no, I'm into it. And so what I started to realize was I loved good broadcast. And then once podcasts really started to pop up and I wanted to listen to it on a podcast, I realized, Wow, there's a lot of shitty podcasts, like while not everybody is a good communicator. Luckily Serious Exam put me through classes nice and so I got to learn a lot more about broadcast. I got to go into a lot more studios and just really learn about the cadence of it, the conversation, the just ability to be a wordsmith. You know, I can listen to Greenie and Hembo his guy that he's so brilliant, he will not the same adjective in a week, Like his vocabulary is so intense. That's what really made me. I love the skill to communicate. I love sharing a story with enthusiasm and feeling that somebody listening might be visualizing your excitement and feeling that escape.
Speaker 1: From their own reality.
Speaker 4: I like that and your show what if You're called lisaan experience, the Lease and experience, I cover everything. I bring in some stars from the industry. I love to read books and then reach out to the authors and get them all my podcasts for my favorite things to do. And I have a lot of publishers now that are sending me books to read to get them like a book club, and it forces me because it gives me a thing where I'm like, huh, I'm going to lay down and read for ten hours today because I want to get through this book and nobody can tell me any different because this is work. Yeah, I am working research, and I want to do a good interview with their author, right, So authors all kinds of wellness experts and some influencers.
Speaker 2: Any advice for entrepreneurs looking to build their brand beyond the main field their main fields?
Speaker 4: Yeah, really start to network out. I think the most important thing is to find that space where you'd like to be in next and start to follow a lot of people in that space, start to really lean in. If they have a blog that comes out daily, which I did. I get about one hundred and fifty emails a day that are just things that I could read that are going on today in the sports world. Sign up for those blogs, start to engage. Also, start conversation outside of your space with those people in that space, and you'll find that you're feeling welcomed and you understood. You'll learn through them, You'll see what works and what doesn't work, and you'll already have a little bit of a launch pack. You'll feel that you already know people even though you only emo them online. You're still going to have some sort of a oh, there's these trade shows that go on. Oh there's this event that happens. So this is speaking engagement. Just start to watch it. I watch yourselves in the world. Yeah. I watched the Sports World for my whole life before I started doing this. And you know, when I would go on the road in feature Dance, I always wanted to do radio. When they would let you go in and do the show, and they would always say we got a twenty minute spot, Like I'm being there for an hour.
Speaker 3: I would memorize all the players on their teams.
Speaker 4: So if it was football, hockey, whatever it was, whatever season it was, I memorize their players, the top five scorers stat and I would go in there and just start just spew out these stats and it would keep me in there for an hour. But it made me better host because it showed me that excitement.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the knowledge of it, you know, and I think articulating that and from a female standpoints too, I think, and it kind of gives more power behind your message. What philanthropic I can't even talk. I wish I could smoke weed right now. Are you into, like any philanthropic? So, are you like something close to your heart that you have to be that you kind of are partaking in right now or that you kind of like did more of the last couple of years.
Speaker 4: I do many Every year. I do a walk to end Alzheimer's in Huntington Beach, California, in November. I've been doing that since twenty sixteen. I added on a twenty four hour walk in New York City for suicide prevention. I found that's been a really powerful I love things where I can actually be engaged with other people. That have been directly affected by these causes. And I'm doing some work for a Planned Parenthood, a Temple division where I was just able to raise enough money thanks to Chatterbate who offered to pay me for an interview at EXATAGA and I said, I won't take the money, but will you donate it to this charity for me? And they said yes, and we'll match it, and I said, okay, I'll match it. So now they're going to have two vending machines on campus with contraceptives as well as plan Deephils.
Speaker 1: So big great.
Speaker 4: So I do that. I do a lot of work for Blessings in a Backpack. That's what I do for my birthday every year in Christmas, Blessings in a Backpack helps kids that are on the school lunch program go home with a book bag of food for every weekend. And to think that there's kids in the US that have food insecurity is just rattling. When you're looking at social media, we all have what we want, you know, So I try to. The goal is always to raise one hundred thousand dollars a year for other causes.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: What's the You travel a lot, You've gone to a lot of places done that. We're just for work, but just you know, for your personal pleasure as well. What's the most fascinating place that you've encountered.
Speaker 4: I love Italy. My heart is in Italy, but when it comes to fat man in Italy, it's Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Ion's your man in Italy he might be.
Speaker 4: So you know, I did start a business. I partner with a winery in Italy, so I now have a reason and defeat. Yeah, now I have roots and going over there regularly because I do believe it of going.
Speaker 2: To me to many's probably going to be a manifesto, so you put that on the air, you know.
Speaker 4: But what I love about Italy is just the pace of life. People are so different. Nowhere in public do you see someone touching their phone. Everybody is living in the moment that they're in at that time, and then when they want to use their phone, they like go home. No one has good Wi Fi walking around either, which I think limits people from doing the scrolling. But when you come back after being in Italy for a week or two, and you come back, you realize everyone's just walking down the street like this, whereas being well, you were able to look at everyone's faces and see what they look like. We don't know what people anymore not look yup.
Speaker 2: So I think Italy is just it's on my bucket list. I definitely have plans to be in Italy. I think my husband may be in Italy. Okay, let's see, how do you stay committed to your fitness routine and like you know your wellness when you're on the road and traveling and having such an extensive schedule.
Speaker 4: It's a bitch, right, it really is. It is such a bitch. Sometimes I say to myself, you should just train hard like an athlete, and then when you won the road, just take those as your off days. But that doesn't work because you feel sluggish. I started taking yoga at my building in the city, which has helped me learn moves. Yoga's the easiest thing to do in a hotel room. Okay, So now, no matter what, no matter what, I just wake up and I start with just a twenty minute stretch. Then if I feel like working out, I can go to the hotel gym, or I can always just bang out fifty squads, fifty pushups, fifty lunches in the hotel room and be done with it. You know. It's like sometimes like at Exotica, I don't want to leave the room and go into the gym and run into.
Speaker 2: A bunch of people when you're your time alone, helone, no makeup, no nothing, So I'll do it in the hotel room, right.
Speaker 4: But I'm making you.
Speaker 2: Should we be looking for a yoga tape from Lisahetan soon.
Speaker 4: I also travel with bands.
Speaker 2: I do that too. That's at least sometimes I don't ever get out of the bag. But there that's my problem. I always bring the stuff the intention maybe the first day and then it's like that's a tough one for me. That's why. It's just you know, I try to do it as much as I can while I'm home and so I can balance my.
Speaker 1: Life in that sense.
Speaker 2: All right, So you said you like to read books and you have authors and things like that. Is there a book that's kind of made you, like, made you change your perspective on life or sticks out more than the other maybe read more often or maybe multiple times.
Speaker 4: Oh, there's there's a couple. The whole series of The Secret is a game changer too. I love The Secret. Ronda Byrne just a wonderful human being who now when she releases something new, sends me autograph copies and I get the mid advanced. You're just like the great just because I fanned out so hard and thanked her.
Speaker 1: But that's what I love about our platform.
Speaker 2: Sometimes at some times we don't realize our fans can become fans of us vice versa what it is, and then you get to share this whole other.
Speaker 1: Yeah thoughts.
Speaker 4: And then the Minimalists who I just saw yesterday to do a revisit on their podcast, their documentary The Minimalists on Netflix, and then reading all of their books what remains love people use things. The opposite never works, Like their message changed my life and made me get rid of seventy five percent of my belongings and moved from four thousand square feet to less than a thousand square feet, Like it made me deliberately take me two years to do that. Yeah, it's cause you know, you accumulate stuff, especially in the business, and you hold on to stuff. And I had a big house. Every closet was full. But it gives you more free time. You're not managing your stuff all the time. You feel like you can move more, you feel like it's easier to come and go. Those books had a huge impact on me.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's always a running joke of like the archives, everything's archives, and it's like you have to just start letting things go. Every couple of months, I'm like, all right, what else.
Speaker 4: I'm always like, can I sell it?
Speaker 2: Or do not like archives sell it? I'm like, because you exotica, we're gonna bring it next to guy. Okay. The greatest thing about athletes is they can't be seen with me. That is something that you quoted. Do you feel like in today's industry, the athletes want to be seen with us, from basketball players to rappers, et cetera. I feel like nowadays they more want to be seen.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I don't want to be seen with them now. It's so weird. I never thought this would happen. We're finally they'd be like, hey, let's go out to you. I'm like, man, because then I'm afraid I don't want to be part of the scene.
Speaker 3: I also don't know what else you got going on.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're being honest with me. I don't know if there's another girl that thinks she's your girlfriend, and now you're toting me around like a handbag.
Speaker 3: I don't like that either, So like, yes, I will be seen with you if we're.
Speaker 4: Hosting an event and I'm getting paid and just so as we're in the same thing with Sinity or you're next there or something like that. But isn't that weird? I would chase. It's flipped.
Speaker 1: It definitely flipped.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like trying to clout cheese on us when really before you just want to focus in soul.
Speaker 2: I just fuck you in silent, which was was funny. Our minds me of a story from when I first started hanging out with your like going to New York, and it was like it had to do with an athlete situation. You're like, yeah, and I was dating an athlete at the time. We were at the same game. And then you're like, yeah, I have a date with so and so, but he's in here now and I told him I was sick and he's in the same place and I was I was like, this is classic, Lisa. You're like, I don't know if he saw the guy I was with was super tas so you're like, just stand here, so we don't.
Speaker 4: That happen A lot to this side behind really quickly.
Speaker 1: No, like, just let him pass because we can't you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's always when, But now they just want to be like, hey, Lisa, yeah, we'rena sit at my table.
Speaker 4: And you're like, oh, you know, I'm not out like that anymore. Yeah, I'm not out like that. I'm like, I'm getting paid hosted a that I'm out. I casually go up with my friends, but I preferred to I'm now this woman. My friends are getting ready to go to their second spot and I'm going home.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'll call me tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Perfect, call me, because then I can get up and go to the gym.
Speaker 2: Who's the most famous person you know personally? Like you actually have their number on your phone? You could FaceTime them? Like who would I say? I don't know if I want to say. I'm not gonna ask you to call them, but I'm just.
Speaker 4: No, can I pas? I'm passing only because the privacy factor, and again I don't want to give this person clout. We just talked about it, like I'm sorry, buddy, you know who you are, You get all of you know you are?
Speaker 2: You got to arrested or detained recently from your fourth theory was that the first time you were in cuffs and can you explain what really happened? We want the furry Lisa Ann Lisa An not the first time I was in cuffs.
Speaker 4: Okay, first time as an adult though, in cuffs, which makes it a little bit scarier because you worry about.
Speaker 3: Your passport and stuff. Okay, didn't get arrested.
Speaker 4: Did fuck with the cups so a bit because they had me detained for forty five minutes outside was a nasty situation. And what happened was, you know, we my friend had gotten us great seats two rows back from the stage. Sitting there, matt Rife had just came out. We watched the first two great matt Rife comes out. Security comes over and they're like, man, you have to leave. They take me out to the lobbrary. They're like, you were on your phone. I'm like, I wasn't on my phone and my friend spent a lot of money in these tickets as a customer, Like, can you just check the cameras or check the data on my phone because I was not on my phone. And they're like, well, if you won't leave, then we're gonna rest you for trespassing and I just couldn't believe it to be true. Yeah, and I was like, is this a joke? And I kind of like seeing so many cops in New York souse. I was like, you know what, get up one. Eventually I was season where I know, and I'm like, well, then the rest and these guys fucking spun my ass around and slam me up against the thing. I mean, bent my bracelet, shut my watch like it was such a jar. Crazy yeah, and then we stand outside. Well, it'side for like forty five minutes. Finally my friends get out there, and I'm like, let's make some content. We're not gonna see this show. Let's face it's gonna be over by the time this is over. Let's make some content. We're trying to shoot photos. You weren't getting any good photos because I was up against this wall. It didn't have any effect. But then the ambulance like a movie.
Speaker 1: You're like, I've done this before against the wall.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to have some movement, right. I just know if I'm get to send something, I.
Speaker 2: Know your rights to it. But if you haven't done anything wrong, they haven't done whatever. It's like they have to give you some kind of answers. They can't just let you be, you know, so I think they throw me.
Speaker 4: In an ambulance because they're like, we want to have her do a psychiatric hold.
Speaker 1: I'm like, cause they were claiming that you were intoxicated.
Speaker 4: Which I was not. Uh, there was so the long and this sort of it is. The nurse, the doctor woman in the ambulance was so nice and she asked me a bunch of questions and she's like, this is insane. I'm so sorry this happened to you. She gets out, she yells the cops. They take off the handcuffs.
Speaker 2: They're like, walk home.
Speaker 4: And I was like, you're like, you all have fucked up my night. So then I got really fun to read that.
Speaker 3: But while I was walking with the ambulance, that was when my girl had the chance.
Speaker 4: To shoot the video with movement, and I was like, this is our opportunity.
Speaker 3: We get one take of this shit at shoot, and so we did.
Speaker 4: Eight seconds, one cut. I was so proud of her. Oh my god, her birthdays this weekend. I'm gonna get her something so nice.
Speaker 2: Oh did that bring a lot of attraction to your only fans?
Speaker 4: It did? But more than anything, I was getting fifty million views a day on Instagram. Hey, Like I was like, hey, it did give me a little boosts on the OA. Okay, but uh, to find out that it's a girl in the business that has a fan that works Radio City. And I never tell people where I'm going in real time, Like you notice, I'm in California. I've it posted one California picture on my IG. Those will all start going on when I get to the airport.
Speaker 1: Smart.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid of people. Of course, we both have to be. And I made the mistake that day at one pm going on doing an IG live and saying that I was going to the eight pm show at Radio City. I go to Radio City five ten times a year, and I always post the next day. So this person been waiting for the one opportunity. And it was fans on OnlyFans that started coming to me going, hey, what made you give your location? You never do that. These girls are talking about this right now. It's not who most people would think it could have been. It's somebody completely different, but still it's somebody that I haven't seen since twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: This business, Can you be kissing people off please say an they've been waiting all this time.
Speaker 4: This person comes at me regularly. Oh okay, you know I have a couple. I have one person that just changes my Wikipedia all the time, and then I hire a company change back is back any annoying? Because some people that interview only look at your Wikipedia, then they have everything wrong. The thing in this business that's crazy is the grudges that are held, and that there's more bullying inside and from within than on the outside. Once you get out and you're out and about doing your other things, you realize people are way cooler than you thought they were going to be. There's a lot more light and less darkness. And I feel like the darkness that other people feel in this business they project on people who only feel the light. Mm hmm. It's heavy for sure. I was set up and this person ragged about it, and I got screen grabs of a text conversation with this person ragging about it.
Speaker 1: That's unfortunate. Yes, I feel like life's too short. I agree, that's all.
Speaker 2: Just move along. So I know you don't want to give anybody clout. And it's not that I'm going to ask for a name, but yes or no, could be suffice. Okay, who's them? Oh no, let's see. Have you dated or fucked anybody in the playoffs at the moment?
Speaker 4: Yep, there's a lot of playoffs, a couple teams.
Speaker 2: Exactly who do you think is our next president? Who is Lisa Ann voting for twenty.
Speaker 4: Times for politics? This shit'll get me killed.
Speaker 2: So you know what I said?
Speaker 4: We were so divided. Okay, this day that we're doing. New York is doing everything they can with this court case and TROUMP and the real problem is, I think there's a lot of great people out there that want to be in politics. And I'm really glad that DeSantis decided to jump out of the race because one of the things I learned doing paling was how much her state loved her and that what she got pulled away to run for vice president and then couldn't go back to being governor was a bummer. She did a lot of great things for that state. DeSantis has done a lot of great things for Florida, and people live there because of him, And I think a lot of people get involved in politics with the right intention, but there's so much underlying greed from the pharmaceutical companies that are connected to these politicians, who can change bills and laws that make deep things available, and then who benefits on the stock market them. The amount of greed that's going on behind everything is so intense and so incredible. But what we're doing right now is we're overcorrecting for the news selling us propaganda.
Speaker 3: I don't care how you feel about Trump. The news never talked.
Speaker 4: About good things. They only talked about bad things. They brainwashed us, they brought us COVID. We go through this whole fucking cesspool of bullshit, and now we're just happy to have something that isn't Trump. And in reality, everybody is feeling it. Inflation is up twenty one percent. People are struggling to pay their bills. I was shocked to see your gas out here is over five dollars a gallon. I'm so glad to not have a car. But I will tell you this. In twenty nineteen, when I was deciding whether I was going to move, I had this series of thoughts and dreams about what was going to happen after Trump, and that we were going to overcorrect and turn into this chaotically soft crime bridden. So what's happening now, and so that's why I sold it everything. I didn't want to own a home. I didn't want to own a car at this time. I don't want to be a hot I can pick up and move to another country at any time. I can file a digital visa nomad program anytime in bail. But I don't know who's going to win because we have so few candidates to choose from. I don't think Biden is well enough. I think there's a lot of people working behind him and that's causing a lot of corruption. I think we got to do better with crime. I think we're having a big border issue. I think, you know, there's so many things. Who wants to take the job. It's like the guy that goes into the restaurants and finds that there's mice and heat. Restaurant impossible. He does this is USA impossible? Who wants a fucking job for like less than half a MILLI a year?
Speaker 2: Facts's okay, So let's fuck Mary killed okay, Biden or Obamba pass.
Speaker 4: And buy me pass?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: That gives the answer.
Speaker 2: This says, being that you're involved with fantasy sports, what's one of your sports fantasies? Could you tell us about.
Speaker 4: I would like to hit big on a fucking bet that nobody believed in. Okay, I mean big. I'm fucking big because I spend time. Okay, I drop about five hundred bucks a month. That's a small budget. Okay, I'm just stupid fucking bets that if they hit, have like a plus twenty nine hundred. You know. But like I just want them to hit, and they're like stupid bets, So you want that big hit debt. I could just be like, I know, this is the dumbest thing you've never thought would hit, and hit fucking hit. I had a big parlay, but it wasn't dumb, but it did. Put it in January twenty first. Last year, it was the Nuggets to go to the finals. The Nuggets win it five, and it was plus nineteen hundred. I mean I made good money on that one. But it wasn't far fetched. Nuggets were that fucking good. I want something just like stupidly random and I'll do it. Be like, yeah, this wide receiver he's gonna have three touchdowns this week. It's plus thirty nine hundred. I'll put fifty bucks on it if it hits, a lot of money if it doesn't. I'm just the idiot that just wasted fifty bucks. And I'm always the idiot, the wasted the fifty up.
Speaker 1: Who's your mount Rushmore for Horn.
Speaker 4: That's a great question. Well you're on it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I like it. I made I made the mouth.
Speaker 4: You're on it. Okay. So I think I think we have to go with one old school performer, right, okay? And one so I think old school classic, let's really roll it back there. I'm gonna go with Shawn Michaels.
Speaker 1: Shawn Michaels good one.
Speaker 4: I was having to fuck him off camera when I came out here because again I said, I wasn't allowed to do interracial but like I wanted to meet him. I was a super fan by the time I got out here, so I was.
Speaker 2: Like, gonna try out the Goods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get he lived in chats Worth, I lived in the Huntington Beach. Was very COMMUNI And then to throw another guy on there, I'm gonna throw Johnny Sins on there, of course, just because you know he's Johnny Sin's. He's super chill, he doesn't bother, he doesn't get your face, he gets his job done. He's amazing, and I think the other person that I'm gonna put on there would be Christy Kanyon, just because of what a positive impact she's had in my life and how she continues to inspire me. Love.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the Diddy situation? Have you ever dealt with any closet celebri berties.
Speaker 4: I avoid celebrities at all costs, even when I lived out here, because I just didn't want to see people doing shit that I knew was wrong, and then I have to judge them. I know I'm gonna judge you. I know you're gonna do you think of what you're doing. I don't like you, So whatever I'm getting ready to shoot, I'm like, nah, you know, I just I think very successful people do a lot of weird shit, but I think more than anything.
Speaker 3: And this came to me immediately when I saw the ditty thing.
Speaker 4: Someone fucking hates him more than anyone's ever hated him. Taking it back to Radio City, that girl hates me. She fucks with me as much as she can. She's got a hacker fan who likes it. Shut off with my fucking credit cards and fuck with my credit. It always directs the same person because one of her closest friends. She has no idea that I'm friends with, so shes. I think Didty's situation is unique because you just brought up the presidents my superstition hypothetical. What I think is happening conspiracy theory. We're gonna last minute throw Michelle Obama up there to run for president, and Michelle Obama and Obama have partied with the ditties multiple times and want all the video surveillance edited with them out of it, and they want to be sure that they're not connected, because how can the FBI, how can our government go into your home and destroy your fucking property and not arrest You better believe if you ever come into my hole and you rip wires out of the fucking wall and you make my place unlivable, the place that I worked my ass off, you better lock me the fuck up because I'll have to roll around, go to fucking talk off and act like nothing's to happen. It's suspicious, now, mind you. They didn't do this to Epstein. We had the choice to put Epstein in the jail in Florida in the nineties and then again the two thousand. We didn't do it because politicians this is very different. I believe there's a white cloud around the situation, but I think there has to be some politicking involved for him to have all of that shit done to his house.
Speaker 1: Is white girl politicing.
Speaker 2: Just say, hey, do you have your two books? Which was it easier harder to write the second the first? What is the difference between the two? And did you have a baby like one that's more favorite or the other?
Speaker 4: These second was way easy to write, and I'll tell you why. The first editor I worked with after my first book, which was grueling because I just kept writing, kept writing, he was like, look, you need to read more. And it's funny, I'm reading a Stephen King book right now on writing and it opens up with if you don't have time to read, you don't have time to write. So I put myself on a reading challenge that year. I was going to read a book a week for a year. I read sixty three books, sixty three books in a year, powered through this fucking book. Then I realized, oh my god, this first book sucked. By the time I sat down with my second book, I also had the idea of you know, you'd lay out the chapters, then your concepts you know, and you build these stories. But I didn't repeat myself. I was much more articulate. I learned from radio. Sometimes in radio you have three minutes before you're going to break and you want to cover a news story. You got to fit that news story, and in three minutes, I learned how to package things better. So the second book was easier to write, easier to edit, easier to read. And now I'm working on book number three.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 4: I had two books going right now.
Speaker 1: Actually, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Where can we support you? Where can we get find your book?
Speaker 4: Shop? Lisa? And And luckily enough, when I got shopleysand dot com, I thought this is great. I got shoply sand No, you know, my emails are for a fucking store, but I'm trying to make sure every book order gets delivered. People think they could buy me on that store. Not bad, it was a fail every fucking yeah. Maybe like I didn't get my book.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm liker. I didn't think about that.
Speaker 4: Three hundred emails a day. Did they ask me how much it costs to purchase me on my store? That I don't see the listing and just see books? Why are the books I love it all right.
Speaker 1: Last question, last time you had sex last week?
Speaker 4: Last week, right in between Chicago and coming here.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, you got to ease slip to one in.
Speaker 3: The fun a situation ship someone I really enjoyed too.
Speaker 4: He lives out here, but his dad's in New York, so he comes back there often. It's just reached.
Speaker 2: It works out, all right. Well, that is the rastly in review. I'm not going to do truth with Texas because I feel like we touched on a lot of really fun It's twelve fifty.
Speaker 4: Oh we're funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I didn't want it.
Speaker 2: I know you're doing it on East Coast time. I was just making sure you're doing us a solid So okay. So we'll do a rapid fire of truth with Texas. So we're warmed up. We've got all those things out of the way. Now you mean to the gritty nitty gritty so naughty questions. Choked or spanked, spanked, never choke lub or spit lube.
Speaker 4: Always very worried about my Phd'll mind you.
Speaker 3: If I was in a relationship spit wouldn't be a problem.
Speaker 4: But when you were on set, you were always told a bunch of people's spit is not great. That's of these infection. So yeah, keep it to yourself. Keep it.
Speaker 1: It just freaks me out to handcuffs are blindfold?
Speaker 4: Blindfold?
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you a member of the mile High Club?
Speaker 4: No? Are you I am? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Is it a private plane or a regular Planuthwest?
Speaker 4: It was dirty bathrooms.
Speaker 1: You're so brave in the seats.
Speaker 4: I'm so impressed with you.
Speaker 2: Like your nipples just got hard, right, Oh my god, it was like a spoon, you know, the well thing on, you know, like a little blanket over right. It was that night flight. It was back and you know, I used to work for Bang Bros. In Florida, so it was a late night flight. So there was like four people behind us too, so they weren't gonna telling us. Okay, biggest turn off? What is something that completely is repulsive to you? That's bad manners? Bad manners?
Speaker 4: And you know, it's funny you can meet somebody that is so nice to you and then you go somewhere with them. You see how they talk.
Speaker 2: To others others and you're like, yeah, like I won't go.
Speaker 4: On a date to my favorite restaurants and when I'm first getting to know somebody, because I don't want to not show up that I don't want somebody to treat my favorite waiter work ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because so let's go to your spots.
Speaker 4: You want to abuse people there, that's cool. I'll never come here again. But manners are such a big deal to me.
Speaker 1: That's one of your standards.
Speaker 4: So you got to add that to the l It's a highlighted that Talas lives.
Speaker 1: Have you ever hooked up with a friend's sibling?
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I grew up in a small town. You kind of had to.
Speaker 2: Okay, you had had someone watch you have sex prior to the industry. Were you very like exhibitionists back in the day? Were you like doing like having sex openly?
Speaker 4: I did have a couple people watch me have sex, and I did mysteriously arrange a couple of three ways with some of my high school boyfriends. Mysteriously like coming revenge in the bedroom window with another girl.
Speaker 2: Wow in high school? Nice naughty, naughty romantic questions making out or cuddling?
Speaker 4: Wow, oh get a pick one making out?
Speaker 2: Would you consider yourself a romantic yes? What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner or a situationship.
Speaker 4: Well, my guy that traveled, I would changed. I would know where he was going to be traveling and make sure really special baskets were in his rooms with his favorite snacks.
Speaker 3: Okay, things like that. When I met my ex husband, I paid off his car.
Speaker 4: I think that's a very sweet, nice gesture. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you looked in my like, I'm like, you see glimpses of vulnerable Lisa, And I think that those are like the little moments of like because I get it. I feel like you have a tough exterior wall for reasons either you know or yours. But it's like when we started to talking about romantic or things were like, well, the feminine wants to come out.
Speaker 4: You went to Apple TV and all the movies that I buy, they're all romance and I could rewatch it, but I like, and also, if you really want to see me ooze, like i'd been dog sitting for Archie, And when I think about Archie, my neighbor's dudle who I love so much, I could just look at him in his tail wags.
Speaker 2: Unconditional love cut or uncut doesn't matter to me at all. If your sex life was had a title of a song, what would it be.
Speaker 4: That's a great fucking question. I think it would be. I don't know why. This is the song that came to me immediately, I'm coming out, I'm coming up. I don't know why, but are not coming out to great? I don't know that song he came into my head, you asked, rapid Fire. Weirdly, that's the one song giving or receiving giving lights on or lights off on but not too bright, okay, like overhead, Like I like to go to a hotel, like flick all the lights on and I'll be like, ooh, a couple of little cats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Deal breakers? What are deal breakers for you in a relationship?
Speaker 4: Mmmm? Of course? Manners, not taking care of yourself. You know, I'm not looking for like mister workout muscle guy works out of Venice Beach every day. But when people don't take care of themselves and they get sluggish and they get sloppy, they also get irritable, and it's a long term thing. Like I don't want to think that I'm going to take care of you because you didn't take care of yourself. That's it. That's the thing.
Speaker 1: Favorite place to be kissed probably right on my mouth kiss sous.
Speaker 2: All right, spicy questions. Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually.
Speaker 4: Probably breaking my face when the guy doesn't come inside me.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Craziest place you.
Speaker 4: Had sex on the trellis at the old hotel that used to be in Studio City over the Swans while there was karaoke.
Speaker 2: Going on at the bar outside, like it just setting the mood for us. Hmmm, do you have a celebrity hall past or not a relationship, but if you had a celebrity that would no matter what relationship you were in life that you're just like, I'm gonna hook up with him her, whoever.
Speaker 4: I'm almost embarrassed to say it.
Speaker 2: Well, my friends know how I used to have these buttons and be Jimmy Graham.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Graham.
Speaker 4: Uh, he's a retired NFL player. But what I love about him You've got to follow him on Instagram. Okay, he does all this crazy shit, like he's learned how to fly planes. He just landed a plane on like a barge in the ocean. He lived out on a sailbow for a long period of time by himself. He's just like intense bike ride, just like and I'm obsessed with him in a very unhealthy way. I try not to like all of his posts because I don't want to seem so bad.
Speaker 2: You sorry, you start liking people's posts to get their attention, because not to do any of that, okay, I just you don't want to ruin him, to know, like, what if he talked to you, wouldn't be okay?
Speaker 1: I would die, you know what I mean? I was like little girl, like crying.
Speaker 3: I would be like, let's go for a bike ride. Like now you know he's so into cool shit?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Last out of questions kinky questions? Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 4: No, I'm boring sorry to say.
Speaker 2: I do love to kiss in the shower though, okay, bonded yes or no? Not really called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 4: Never, but oh my god, what would you do?
Speaker 2: That's why you keep it to baby? You know the in terms of endearment. I learned that when I barts ended years ago. Yes, most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 4: I want to say seven or eight? Because I had sex with somebody in the morning that I was hanging out with, and then I went and did a two scenes back to back, one was multiple, and then went back again. I was like, let's go for this.
Speaker 1: Hey, got it?
Speaker 2: Got it all right? Last question?
Speaker 1: Favorite time of day to have sex? Are you more of it? I love learning, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I love night too, but there's just something so pure about the March day off right. Yeah, I mean I masturbate every morning when I wake up. I usually wake up about thirty minutes before my alarm, and instead of getting out of bed, I masturbate and let myself just let.
Speaker 1: You touch you or dildo have a girl in here.
Speaker 4: I didn't bring anything on this trip. It's just been me, myself and I right here and my digits do the job.
Speaker 1: But I do like hear a DJ by night.
Speaker 2: I fyber morning.
Speaker 4: But I learn little eggs, a little real toys, a little vibrators. I like all of those. I have a bunch of glass toys that's like my night sand drawer at home. I sometimes forget to.
Speaker 1: Travel with them.
Speaker 4: Single girl problem, yeah, yeah, but I feel masturbating in the morning is such a big deal. And I will say this I went through a spell. This will be the first time anybody hears this out loud. I've told two of my girlfriends. But you are going to be going through a change in life eventually, which I've already been through. But while I was going through it, I couldn't orgasm for ten months masturbating. Now I would tribled to orgasm during sex, but every morning for ten months I still tried, and then at night I would still try and it would get to the edge. It would be like you got the edge of the battery ran out, like on your life, like I.
Speaker 2: Like the worst.
Speaker 3: It was like female blue balls. And so it just happened about three weeks ago.
Speaker 4: It was a Thursday. I'll never forget it that I got up to do my thing and I did it and I came and now I'm like, oh my god. It made it so exciting that I found myself multiple times a day for the first two weeks of it, where I'd be working from home and I'd be like, you know, why don't you just lay down masturbate for a little bit, like two three times a day because I was so happy to be able to do it again. Yeah, And I think a lot of a lot of women go through that phase and then they stop. And I just kept reading different works about how it's so important to continue to make that happen. You know, when you orgasm, there's a chemical that's released that helps lubricate your your muscles and it really keeps you from getting arthritis. Like, well, my friends are walking stiff. I'm like, girl, you need a fucking work. I'm like, yeah, I see it. I see it in you. I'm a way older. You need to suck up.
Speaker 2: That's your word to stiff.
Speaker 4: So it was important to me and it was something that I stuck with and I'm so glad I did because now I'm over the hill.
Speaker 2: Well I'm happy for.
Speaker 1: You because if you wouldn't be organized, and that's horrible.
Speaker 2: It was talking for it, and it was scary because you just don't know when you're so used to doing it every morning in the routine.
Speaker 4: And then my best friend was like, day seventy two, day seventy three. Every day I'd like, still, note, sit, then free. I'm like, oh, it is something, and look, every woman is going to go through this. The best thing you can do is embrace it, be prepared for it. Don't let it defeat you, and remember all the brilliant women keep on masturbating and can masturbate your way through it. I swear to you you.
Speaker 2: Heard from Lesan masturbate your way through it all right? Well, that completes truth with Texas. Is there anything you'd like to ask Miss Texas before you leave?