Speaker 1: It's nice eye, Dan Ray. I'm Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: All right. We are talking about the debate tonight that occurred. That was it was hosted by w BZTV in the Boston Globe at WBZ Studios Overn soldiers Field Road, and we had a little bit of difficulty connecting with it. We aired it. We were supposed to air its entirety from eight thirty to nine thirty. It took rob and through no fault of rob By the way, he did everything he could to get the audio feed on, we didn't get the audio feed until about eighty forty five, So you heard about three quarters of the debate. I missed the first fifteen minutes because I was talking about missing the first fifteen minutes. I'd love to know who you thought one of the debate and why. So we're just talking about that. All opinions are more than welcome here because there's no right or wrong in this one. It's what you felt. Let's keep rolling here. Going to go next to Steve in. Steve you a first this hour night side. Welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how you doing. I looked in to these guys talk about, you know, immigrate here and this and that and it's all about money. And if you want to stop immigration, I'm waiting to hear one of these politicians say that they're gonna stop fighting companies uh and uh, closing companies down that are hiring all these illegals. That's why they're coming. You got you got all these companies.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. Any I would agree with you. Any company that doesn't do due diligence and is found to be hiring someone who's here illegally is potentially taking a job from an American citizen who would like to have that exactly.
Speaker 3: That's and that's what I'm saying. If they start doing that, closing these companies down, finding them, I guarantee you you'll stop the illegal immigration. They're not gonna come because you know, no company is going to hire them. You know, they're telling all their families, come on up here. I can get you a job there. You know, if you go to a restaurant, you know, you get all the Americans out front working and stuff and everything, go back into the kitchen and stuff, and see who's back there doing all the cooking and stuff. You get all their legals back there. They're all back there in all these major companies.
Speaker 2: Everything I've said for years. Not to interrupt to Steve, but I've said for years that the reasons that our borders are so open is that Democrats have seen the rush of people coming across the border as potential voters. They're seeing in this election that a lot of black voters, who are traditionally Democratic voters are now taking a very serious look at Donald Trump and the Republican Party. We'll see what happens on November fifth if that curiosity turns into reality. But the Democrats are saying, look, let's get these in the country's let's get them legal, and they'll be more likely than not to be Democratic voter. And I think the Republicans are looking at them at country club. Republicans are saying, hey, who's going to do our lawns, who's going to landscape our yards? Who's going to pick the crops? And they look at them as cheap labor. That's where I think we are as a country.
Speaker 3: I mean, they hire them legal legal, hire them legally, and I mean get get get a which calls that coming to the country legally. But if they hate illegally, the companies that are hiring them, like I said, if these companies you start finding them, closing them down, taking licenses away for different stuff, they won't they won't be Uh you'll see, you'll see a big dropping illegals coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's not it's not fair. If if you are in a country company fairly and you only hire Americans, and you pay above the board, you pay above the table, and I run a company that's a cop competitive to yours. Let's say we both have landscaping companies. We're in the same area. Your costs are going to be one hundred percent legal, Mike, They're going to be maybe fifty percent legal, fifty percent I legal. I'm going to be able to undercut your prices. It's as simple as that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what's going on. That's what's happening.
Speaker 2: You got it all right. I happen to agree with you, Steve. You're you're preaching the choir last one, that's for sure, Thank you much.
Speaker 3: I wanted all these politicians. I want to hear one of these politicians put a law roll deal like that. Any company hiring illegals, the laws exists.
Speaker 2: Already they need to be Well, here's the deal, Steve, those laws exist already. They simply need to be enforced. They're not being enforced.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what they need to be enforced.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, yeah, sure, Well that's where they have they have the laws in the books. It's like if all of a sudden, everybody's going on a fifty five mile an hour speed limit going eighty miles an hour. The laws and the books you got to stop people from speed, and you pull them over. If you don't pull them over, if you go eighty and I see that you're getting, you know, I'm probably go well, I'll do seventy five. I mean, simple as that. All right, Thank you, Steve. Good night night, good night you too. Six month seven two four ten thirty one line there, six months seven nine three one ten thirty. Let me go next to Pelvis in Middleton, Massachusetts. Pelvis, how are you tonight?
Speaker 5: Good Dan, how are you just great? I just want to I want to clear up something real quick. So I own a high scale landscape company on the north Shore. I've had a bunch of Guatemalgas working with me forever. I had two brothers that took them ten years to get vetted here under the previous you know, the previous rules were they used to go to Boston every year and have to prove that they were living here illegally for ten years before they were vetted as citizens here, before they could even apply to be citizens. Under this administration twenty twenty two, when he's they're bringing their cousins over here, they're being brought over here with a t I number. They no longer want cash. At this point, I was paying these guys twenty five to thirty dollars an hour to cut grass in a very high end, you know town in North Shore, Okay, Okay. The under the assumption that they were going legitimately for the illegal citizenship. They had families here, They were trying to do it the right way. Out of this administration, these people that come over here are being assigned TI N numbers. They don't want cash anymore. They want to check because out of the Biden administration, if you pay a little bit of tax and you put in work, and you stay out of trouble, you are fast track citizenship. In one year, you could apply for citizenship. If you have that tax ID, you've paid your taxes, you're now a Democratic vote or whatever, you know what I mean, Like, no, I agree with you. That's where it's kind of get my real quick. I just want to tell you something about like when people say, some of these people are coming over here legitimately to start nice lives and good families, and you know, church going. The church is a big part of this. I knew the amount of church that are bringing these people over here. But on top of that, I had a guy with me for seven years on the North Shore. Between me and my cousin, we both own you know, like I said, the Heartscape Company whatever we used the same guy. He put in sixty hours a week. He busted himself to the wall for us.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: An Ice agent recognized his face back in February of last year up in the North Shore Mall. They took him in under child rape charges. He was deported back in two thousand and nine. He came back over here under a different name, worked his way back in and set up shop with us. We had no idea his background, none of that. Thank god. He wasn't wearing my company garb or none of that. But like the whole thing is like you don't know what these people are capable of. This whole thing was like the gangs that are happening in New York. Ecuadorian gangs, the Venezuelan gangs. It's a real threat. And I really think they set and this is the presidential thing. They set Trump up to fail because they bait him on the cook and the dogs and all the other nonsense, when really you just stick to the topics and get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Like you know, I think if I could just jump in for a second, no one dated Trump on that story out of Springfield, Ohio, which was not No one has ever proven it, okay, number one, and there have been plenty of opportunities. I'm sure Fox sent cruise out there to find people. He started here. He pulled it like like a rabbit out of the hat in the middle of this debate, and they're eating dogs and cats in Springfield, Ohio. I'm sure somebody center I read a story. I'm sure that someone said to him.
Speaker 5: But Dan, this is where he's hurting himself, right. I mean, now you've got people going in, they can go and vote. They don't have to prove like who they are. These guys use different names, aliases, whatever. If you don't have to prove who you are when you're going to the polls. Then when you've got a guy comeing out saying that he's going to promise mass deportation, of course those are votes for her. And I hate to say it, but you know, whatever he's planning on doing to fix the country, keep it tight, lift, keep it to yourself. I mean, the fact that he's the Chicago thing was a debacle. When he's saying he's taking them, you know, they're taking the black jobs. Sometimes he just needs to real in. I mean, it sucks. These are the only two choices we have, but I would rather vote for Vance, to be honest with you, I think he's out of the there's no other choices. We have no choice here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know the immigrants on the floor of them. But Vance is the most impressive in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Because he was respectful to Wallace. He was actually that debate was actually watchable. The other ones were. And we'll see how Harris does tomorrow on Fox News Free Karen Read.
Speaker 2: That's all I got. She would probably do pretty well. By the way. Brett Baar is a gentleman. And I assume that.
Speaker 1: Obama.
Speaker 2: I assume that she will have her answers down and I think she might come out of that. I don't think that it's going to be the so called got your moment there because I think I think berber will treat her professionally, and she's probably this is a smart thing for her to do, in my opinion.
Speaker 5: Hey, got her smart earrings, Watch her smart earrings. We'll see if Obama's in her ear tomorrow night.
Speaker 6: I'm checking out.
Speaker 2: I think. Let me tell you something, and somebody, you got to watch the language here, gotta watch the lange.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I got to you. I'm sorry, I'm forty four years old. But like I'm arguing back and forth with these people, I'm like, nobody can tell me a reason or a policy that they're voting for her for other than the fact they're voting for her because of their disdain for him. And that's not the way to go about this. That's insane. Nobody has any legitimate reason why they want four more years of what we've been dealing with. Right now, I'm.
Speaker 2: Telling you, I'm telling you that if you're if you're an educated suburban woman and you've heard all the things that he said, and I know, superb case, we're women who are gonna say under no circumstances, they're going to vote for Donald Trump. So there are people, there are people in this country unfortunately, who are gonna say, Look, people vote either for or against candidates. It's as simple as that. It's as simple as that. And people do not do not go into the polls and have to say, oh, I am voting for candidate A, or if they go in and say I'm voting against candidate B. Oh no, you can't be a negative vote. You vote us account you get. You win the vote, either because who you are or who the voter is.
Speaker 5: But I mean I wish, I wish Harris was never nominated. I mean, we could have the other guys almost dead. I mean, he should not be our choices. This is my point, I get it, but this should be Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Picked Donald Trump. The Republican Party had a chance to pick Nicky Haley. They had where's you know? Donald Trump was smart and I'm not sure he's smart. Okay, he he may be intelligent, but I'm not sure he's smart. Uh, he should get Nicky Haley, go to him, go with him to Pennsylvania. His ego won't allow him to bring Nicki Haley out on.
Speaker 5: The cap Nick Haley would to help him big time. Dan, absolutely, with the woman she would and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, I know won't allow anyone else. He would rather lose alone than win with the assistance of DeSantis or Haley.
Speaker 5: But in my opinion, when you've got maniacal world leaders at the very best, you have somebody who semi controls the rum a little bit.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: They must be licking at chomps of the fact that she might be in there, you know, j and putin I've shaking hands Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That is Donald Trump's fault. That's not their fault.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump's faults back to his ego.
Speaker 4: You're right, Dan, You're.
Speaker 2: Right Hey, to put it like that. We'll have to see what happens if all of a sudden, NICKI Haley's out there with him, that's a different story. Maybe. All right, gotta run, Thanks Pelvis, Okay, all right, all right, thanks much. Why were you a break, Robert? Now I'm I do short break. Here we go, coming right back. I got Sarge South Carolina, Matt and Brighton, and I got some room for you folks. Let's keep it going. These have been some break calls tonight. I'm sure you have a great call in you six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine, ten thirty back after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World. Nice, thanks, studios, I'm w busy news radio.
Speaker 2: All right, back we go where we're gonna go to? Yes, Serge in South Carolina, Serge, welcome. I don't know if I've had you on the show before. How are you tonight?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: Pretty good? Fair in the middling, Dan Ray, A citation everybody. I hope you had a happy Indigenous People's Day.
Speaker 2: I probably love to stay in a happy Indigenous People's Day and a happy happy Monday as well.
Speaker 8: Exactly, I have a different celebration.
Speaker 2: I had a difference celebration yesterday. Okay, my mom. It would have been my mom's one hundred and fourteenth birthday.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: I spent some time thinking about her. She was born on October fourteenth, the same day that Dwight David. Not the same day, but well the same year, the same day as Dwight David. Iisenhower, President Eisenhower.
Speaker 7: What was the year my mom?
Speaker 2: Do the math? She was born in nineteen ten.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Wow, that is fantastic.
Speaker 2: And as everyone thinks. I hope their mother was the greatest mother in the world. And that's how I felt my mom. Yeah, I'm sure that's the way you feel about yours.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, Before I get into my topic, let me chair a little note. This kind of intervened with yours and all that. I'm blueped all over the world man, and all that, both coasts New Hampshire and State Seattle, been up and down the West Coast and all that. You know, grew up in Turkey, Britain, married in Germany, spit in my honeymoon in Paris and all that.
Speaker 2: So we got background, is what you're telling her, Yes.
Speaker 7: Sir, Air Force Police special operations.
Speaker 4: But in.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that same to you, sir. A number of years ago you heard of the Buffalo Soldiers, correct, yes, sir, right, the Calvary and all that. The oldest living Buffalo Soldier was living in Richmond, Virginia, where I grew up at late sixties, early seventies. Name was Jones Morgan. So if anybody knows him and all that, you know, hey, you know, I am very respectful of veterans World War two, wor War one and all that. And I just recently saw you know, I don't know, I'm kind of moving around a little bit. But High Chaparral had a great episode called The Buffalo Soldiers and Cameron Mitchell, the actor, you're familiar with him, he did a narration toward the end explaining about them, and it was great. If you ever, if you like High Chapparral, watch the Buffalo Soldiers episode. It will almost bring you to just astonishment and everything and all. But the last living Buffalo Soldier was from Richmond, where I grew up at, where Arthur Ash, the legendary tennis player.
Speaker 2: You know, an opportunity to interview Arthur Ash Benny years ago. Wonderful, wonderful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're lucky, Doug. Okay, now let me get into the topic. I've heard this story on and on again. It's really driving me nuts and all that baddie you know, debbie, as they would say in Britain, black men are leaving Kambla, Harrison Droves and all.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: But but Donald Trump is doing better with with the black vote than any prior Republican in recent memory. Uh, and seems to be taking votes away from what you might think would be normal Democratic voters.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and you know what, I just got through calling the Associated Press, Dan Ray. That's a tip for him, that new flat No, I am a black man, remembering I'm a black you know, with Cherokee on both sides, you know, the Pine Hill nation of the Cherokee tribe in north South Carolina. My chieftain's name is Michelle Mitchell. The chieftain gave me my my native name, Thunderbird and all that. So Thunderbird says it is not true. You know, when you say something loud enough, long enough, and often enough, people are starting to believe that all black men are drifting away from her.
Speaker 4: I wish I had.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody. I don't think in all, in all honesty, sergeant, I don't think anyone is saying that. I think they're saying that there there seems to be he did it. He did it an event in the Bronx, which drew a pretty good sized crowd. But you know what's going on. It is, let's see what happens on election day, and they'll do the the exit polls and well, well it's almost like talking about a super Bowl. You know, I'm convinced that the Patriots are going to win. And you're convinced that the Miami Dolphinsamy Dolphins, that the Giants are going to win, and one of us would be right, one of us would be wrong.
Speaker 7: You know, yes, vote vote, and they don't hold it against me. When you have the first lady president of the United States, Kamala Harris, thank.
Speaker 2: You for taking against anybody. I hope I hope that the election. I hope it's decisive. I hope it is not a close margin. And I hope that whoever wins, everyone turns around, at least for a while and says, Okay, look, let's put the political division behind us. None of us were not red, We're not blue. Uh you know, we're We're red, white and blue. And let's give whoever gets elected a chance to be president of the United States. I'm not sure that's gonna happen, but I'd like to think it would. We lost them there, Yeah we did, Sarge. We didn't cut you off. We lost you apologize. See that was a good call, Sarge, called back any time. And you know the vagaries of cell phones. It's as simple as that. Okay. I have one line at six, one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty, and I have one line at six months, seven nine three, one, ten thirty, and I will give you the what I'm now going to call the eleven thirty warning, and that is if you want to call, call now, because those of you who are going to wait till call in. I've had some callers who I think really tried to do it a lot, call at ten or twelve and be the last caller in. I'm not going to play that game anymore. I'd love to I'd love to give everybody an opportunity. I've decided that I do not want to rush people at the end. I'm going to try to avoid that impulse. I've tried to do that in the past, but I think I do think that some people have taken advantage of my kindness. So call in six months seven two, five four ten thirty, six months seven nine three one ten thirty. I look at the lines, I see who I see people who call in and they drop off, and look, we have we have five lines here. When the lines are full, if you're the fifth caller, for the most part, we're going to take the calls in the order in which they came. I think it's fair. That's that's why Matt is next followed by Henry and Bob and two lines open, fill them up. We've had some great calls tonight, including Sergeant's call. We've had some great calls tonight, and you can you have a great call. Make it right now six months seven two five four ten thirty or six month seven nine three one ten thirty because when I get to you, I want to give you some time to express yourself. Back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 1: It's Nightside with Dan Ray on WBS, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's keep rolling here. We have full lines and I will get everybody in and everyone have a good opportunity to say their piece, which is what Nightside's all about. Matt, go right ahead, Matt and brighten your next on Nightside.
Speaker 8: We doing Dan, I'm doing great.
Speaker 2: But did you watch the debate tonight with Senator Lauren and John Deaton?
Speaker 9: Unfortunately I did not, but I can tell you without watching it, uh, Elizabeth Warren will not be my pick, uh, regardless.
Speaker 1: Of what was said.
Speaker 9: But I no, no, no, nevertheless, I do wish your mother a you know, a good birthday in heaven. And you know absolutely yesterday serves a purpose for a day that is on the calendar in any ways, one thing I did want to ask just as I was waiting, I felt like it was a little more productive maybe to ask. The first color in when I got on had mentioned that potentially Nikki Hayley or something of that sort may have been a more viable candidate, or may even more viable. And you would say, you know which, I agree with Donald Trump and never have allowed someone to be anybody. But you know what it is, he never would allow Nicky Hill. So do you think I'm not trying to put it on you, per se, but do you think Nicki Haley would out of mean to be to say Nicky Hilly would have been a better choice for president?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: The point, well, the point that I was making that I've made throughout the year, and I think you listen regularly. I always thought Donald Trump could win the Republican nomination because his base is so fiercely loyal. But I doubt, and I still doubt, frankly, whether or not he will win the final election because I keep looking at these poll numbers and I very rarely see him getting even close to fifty. Now I know that he doesn't have to win more votes to win the election, because in twenty sixteen, Hillary Clinton won more votes, just as as al Gore did in two thousand. So most people don't understand the electoral college. So I think that he has an inherent advantage as long as he can keep it close. But what I was saying was, if Donald Trump really wanted to win this election right now, he would spend the next three weeks campaigning with Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis, because Ron DeSantis has just shown the nation as the governor of Florida what a competent governor dons does in the face of two crises, Hurricane Helen and Hurricane I'm trying to think of the second Milton, Hurricane Milton and Governor Haley, former Ambassador Haley, I think could go a long way to helping women voters who may be inclined to support Vice President Harris to go back to the Republican Party. But I don't think Donald Trump will be smart enough, or I guess I don't know. It isn't a question being smart or intelligent.
Speaker 9: But go down, go down enough that he would not.
Speaker 2: Understand that he would rather lose alone than win with the help of Haley and Desantas and and that to me is an ego, uh block that is that's that's just to me is unaccepted. It's like being a ball team. You know, if if if you can pick up a better player for the Pennant Drive, and you don't want to have somebody say, no, we don't want that guy because you know we're gonna we were twenty five guys or you know, look, sometimes you have to add somebody to to to accomplished, to get it over the humps that we're going win the World Series. And same way with this this election. I don't don't you think that Nikki Haley would bring more voters. I mean, Donald Trump has his base of forty six or forty seven. That's not going anywhere, okay, but he's not gonna win with forty six or forty seven percent.
Speaker 9: No, I mean, And that's where I was gonna say. Much of my worry is, I think I've been you know, I you know you and I have you know, I've made my comments and stuff on your Live or whatever. And that's where much of my worry actually actually has come in, is that if it goes down to the electoral college with these major states, will he be able to take Atlanta. Yeah, he'll probably be able to take Florida.
Speaker 8: I don't see if he couldn't, but oh he would never enough if look, if Trump doesn't carry Florida, Uh, then if it's a blowout win for Harris.
Speaker 2: If Harris doesn't carry oh, let's say Virginia, I'm talking about states that you know theoretically, or Minnesota. Let's assume that that Harris doesn't carry Minnesota, it's a blowout win for Donald Trump. Because if that if, if if Trump were to win Minnesota, that means he wins Wisconsin, he wins Michigan, and he probably wins Pennsylvania. If Harris were to win Florida, that means she wins Florida, she wins Georgia, she wins North Carolina, because you know, Florida has to be from Trump's perspective, a given. So you look at these these these these you know, variations here, and and you begin to see and you say, Okay, Massachusetts, that's going to Vice President Harris no matter what.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: And Wyoming's going to Donald Trump no matter what. You could take you take the states off the board, and you see what it comes down to. It comes down to seven or eight states. And I think at this point, although I think the Harris campaign is losing some steam, I keep looking at all the different poll numbers. I look at him every day, and I'm not routing either way. I'm to be honest with you, I want whoever wins to be accepted as president of the United States by everyone.
Speaker 9: No, and I agree, I mean, well, ultimately I find that, you know, look, as long as everything's done you know, you know, kosher so to speak. Bay, as long as everything's done correctly, the winner is the you know, winner by how we have our voting systems set up in this country, as long as it's done correctly, and I will go by that winner. And that to me is ultimately whether I'm.
Speaker 2: Happy or not.
Speaker 5: For me, that's who I'll have to say.
Speaker 9: This is the winner, and this is I'm going to go with for the next four years.
Speaker 2: Well four years, but you got to give the person a chance to governor give them a chance to whatever. And if after six months it's a disaster, then then ramp it up. Hey, Matt, I gotta keep rolling here. You got seven minutes more than anyone else gets. All right, let me keep rolling. You're going to go to Henry in Sutton, Massachusetts, Henry next on Nightside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am seventy eight years, seventy eight years old, all the five nineteen forty six. I just turned seventy eight years old, and I wanted to tell that last caller he doesn't want any hanky panky. Well, they just announced earlier today that in the state of Virginia that they're already lawsuits are already in place. They're already they've already filed lawsuits with the state of Virginia because they won't let them look at the machines, the old voting machines. In the state of Pennsylvania, they already announced a week ago that it's going to take a couple of days, which is a lie. But they said it's going to take a couple of days to count all the votes. I'm seventy eight years old and my whole life had never took two days to count the votes. So we know they're lying there. So the fix is already on. They're going to do everything they can the Democrats. That's the cheat. I am not supporting Elizabeth Warren. Going back, going back to the debate though, why I called is. I watched it. I am not supporting Elizabeth Warren at all. I never will forget about her. I did this is anyway not supporting her. But but the fix is already on people and they didn't make it.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, Henry, I'm not as old as you, but I've been around a while, and let me just say this. Okay. First of all, there have been close elections in this country. You know, George Bush won by five hundred and twenty seven votes in Florida. Okay, and a lot that's right.
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: And are they people who vote illegally? Yes, unsadly, sadly.
Speaker 5: What I've got to do with it?
Speaker 6: What are you?
Speaker 5: Where is your point going? I'm telling you that.
Speaker 2: Well, what I'm telling you is, I'm disagreeing with you. I don't think the fix is in, and I do not believe the fix was in in twenty twenty. I think that well.
Speaker 5: You also you also lie to the people of my hometown because I've been listening to WBZ for seventy who he is since my mother, since I've been six years old. I attended one Boston Braves game when I was a little boy on Commers Street, my father. My father took me one time on Thomas, but that was a long time ago. I've been listening to w Abzu Licks what was his name?
Speaker 2: So what what's your head?
Speaker 5: Mary?
Speaker 2: Argumentative with you? All I'm saying is that for anyone at this point to save the fixes in, you're you're a gentleman who's going to influence the point of view of other people. You might believe that, but it's like it's like someone who says to me, well, the fix is in and the Patriots game next week. I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: I mean talking about it. We're talking about apples and orange, just about an election, and we're.
Speaker 2: I'm talking, we're talking about I'm not talking.
Speaker 5: About well, not talking about what's your profit?
Speaker 2: James Amy, with all due respect, what is your proof of that? There's not our.
Speaker 5: It's in the It's in the Newsweek magazine. I just read it. It said that the Virginia common away, but Virginia there is a lawsuit in because they're not being transparent with the voting machines. They believe they're going to be hooked up to the internet. Go to Newsweek magazine. It was just announced five hours ago, a week ago in the Philadelphia Enquirer. The Philadelphia Enquirer is no different than the Boston Glo over the New York Times. The Philadelphia Enquirer made a statement, it's going to take a couple of days to count the votes. Why are you going to.
Speaker 2: They're going to try to get it right. And I'll tell you what if the votes don't come in in Philadelphia at a certain level for Vice President Harris, you then can look at you can look at precincts. You can look and say, look, she needs to carry this area of Philadelphia by you know, seven to one or eight to one, and she's not doing it. Look, Henry, have a little more faith in this, okay, Because well.
Speaker 5: I would have faith in the system of people would have covered the fraud that happened four years ago. Remember a Biden didn't win. Any Biden didn't by Hillary.
Speaker 2: I don't have a heart attack on my show. Come on, come on, Please feel free to call any other night. We'll continue the conversation. But I think you and I are diametrically opposed in this. I'm a guy who looks at the glass it's half full. I think you look at it as it's half empty. We might both be right half full, half empty, but please, Henry, please have a little more faith in the system. You and I are of that both of us are on the wrong side of fifty. Let's try to get it right this time, and let's try to pass this country on to the next generation in as good as shape as we inherited it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm on half full side as well. I am being realistically, Henry, I got to run, I got three more behind you, and I got a news a commercial break.
Speaker 2: Have you called before? I don't recall us chatting before? Is this your first time? I hope Henry has learned to swim. You know, you treat someone as a gentleman, and that's what you get in response. That's sad. I feel badly for Henry. Actually, I visualize him as sitting there, convinced of his own opinion beyond any question of a doubt, and he doesn't sound happy to me. But that's his problem, not mine, Henry. Thanks for listening back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 1: Now back to Dan Ray Mine from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's keep rolling here. Okay, everybody's gonna get in I hope if everybody is kind to everyone else, let's go to Bob and Summerville Pop next on nights.
Speaker 4: I go right ahead, how you doing, dude? I hope I don't make it the seventy eighth and I'm not cranky. So anyway, US Middlesex County people, we were not like that, right, I hope not. I've been on a ballut a few times in my lifetime. My family has, and I can assure you, and you know, mister Galvin, Okay, when you go to vote on the November fifth, I'm not going to say early battle. When I go in and I put that ballot in that machine and it sucks it in, that vote translates right into the Secretary of State's office immediately. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 2: I was not aware of that. I assumed he was counted and then they read the machines. But thank you for that, it.
Speaker 4: Reads it, okay, and soon basically the Secretary of State's office knows about it before we even look at the machines because I used to be a poll worker too. So about this rigging the votes of the states, I can't speak about. But I know when I on November fifth, not the third of the fourth, but November fifth and I go in and I put that machine. I know mister Galvin got my vote. But anyway, what I was gonna I'm talking about my vote doesn't go for warm and so we'll skip that subject. The thing I wanted to ask you, did H two A the what are they visas or something?
Speaker 2: But it was I think H two B I think is the nomination.
Speaker 4: I think it's something to do with like migrants to work there will work.
Speaker 2: I think there work visas where they have them for to stay here for a year.
Speaker 4: Legal You know my question did right is a lot of a lot of those people are at the harsh tracks. Are they illegal immigrants? Are they legal immigrants that like say, sleep at the stables and everything?
Speaker 2: If they if they got an H two B of what I believe that's the denomination. I'm not an expert in ammigration law. I know a little bit about it to be dangerous, but if you have a work visa in this country, or you have a student visa, and you're talking about people who are working at the horse tracks, if they have a visa, they're legally they're here legally, okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, but they have to stay on that property. Is that right?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I don't know that there's any restrictions to that. I think that they can live their life and as long as they don't get into trouble, when the visa expires, they have to return home.
Speaker 4: Okay. So my question, my last question is how to Republicans or the Democrats more responsible for those kinds of things happening at horse Tracks. Well, you probably wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I think it's I think on a lot of that issue, there is a consensus and they said we will make this visa available as a work visa. There are student visas uh and and there was a point in time when Democrats and Republicans work together on it, and hopefully we get to to work together and get people here illegally who we know, who they are. Simple, Okay, Bob, you do let me go to I Leen and walked them. I lean want to get you in and at least one or two more go ahead, quick.
Speaker 10: First, if you have a student beach, you can only work on campus. One of my best friends the start of the Irish Immigration Center, So I have been.
Speaker 2: Well, but that was not his question His question was do they have to sleep there? What I'm saying is if you're a student.
Speaker 10: But they if you're a student, you have a student visa, I can't hire you.
Speaker 2: You have to work out. That wasn't the question he asked. He was saying that if someone had a visa to work at a horse track, did they have to sleep in the horse track?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: They could, they could have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, no, not at all.
Speaker 10: It's in terms of the m cats war is the teachers unions are against cats, and I think it's more because it's.
Speaker 6: And Warren Warren is for the students.
Speaker 2: Warren Warren is going with the teachers union and that issue.
Speaker 7: And as always the teacher, she did.
Speaker 10: She was on the pickets lines in Newton supporting her legal teacher strife.
Speaker 2: Right, that's part of her that as part of her she've views that as part of her constituency.
Speaker 5: You're right, she's definitely deficult and sold.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay. In terms of immigration, in the situations, I have a woman here who works with me. She's here I legally, she's here from Guatemala. She is a terrific worker. I couldn't live without her. I couldn't do business without her, but her cousin has been trying to come up from Guatemala for ten years and he finally came up illegally. I'm going to see if I can support sponsor him.
Speaker 5: But that's how.
Speaker 10: Crazy the system is.
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is we only naturalize a million people a year. We're a country of three hundred and thirty million people. We should increase legal immigration. Definitely, get people like that who have waited a long time, get them here in the process, find out who they are and if they qualify, bring them in. Uh and get tougher on the borders.
Speaker 10: And maybe what some of these companies that want a lot of workers could do is actually set up something at the border and get everybody there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely creative solutions for these problems.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying there.
Speaker 2: There's always a solution if people of goodwill, unless you want if they politicize it, then then no good solution is going to come of it. Okay, thank you, ch Let me go to Jack and the Cape. Jack, you've waited long. I appreciated you. The last call of the night. Go ahead, Jack, there's a couple behind you. Take the time. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Thanks Den, my friend, Thanks for being on AM radio. Thank I enjoy your your show because you you have you give a lot of people a lot of leeway. So I'm going to throw out the idea politics is modern day bread and circus, and we need to turn away from that.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: We need to we need to turn to ourselves for the solutions. And it's not going to come from some government, some United Nations agents. And we have to come to an understandable, workable solutions of us people and those people. I'm I'm like you, uh, and I'm like all the other illegals.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, we we need to.
Speaker 6: Expand our sense of humanity. Humanity is under threat.
Speaker 2: Well I think what we need to do. And Jack, I hate to do this. Yeah, I got you in and and and I'm I'm I'm cramped here on time.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I promise I will give you more time. You did call in early enough. I went a little longer with a couple of the other calls, which is my mistake. Through are calls behind you who you will not get on tonight. Call them all night, and let's let's amplify this conversation fair enough.
Speaker 6: Thanks my friend.
Speaker 2: Thanks Jack, appreciate it very much. We're done for the night. Rob a great job tonight under difficult circumstances. Marite a great job during the day back tomorrow night. Everyone, I'm beyond Facebook in just a moment at nightside with Dan Rayel dogs, all cats, oh pets go to heaven. That's why Pal Charlie Rays who passed fourteen years ago in February. That's all your pasts are who passed. They loved you and you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. See again tomorrownight and night said everyone, Thanks so much for listening, Thanks for calling, including even Henry from Sutton