Speaker 1: Quickly.
Speaker 2: Here your nine first on wether forecast sunny in seventy six a day overnight clear forty eight. Tomorrow sunny up to seventy eight, overnight down to sixty two, little chances rain partly clouding, then a mostly sunny Sunday with a slight chanceer rain before two pm. And I have eighty one forty four degrees right now. Let's get a traffic.
Speaker 3: Update from the UC Health Tramping Center. Mammogram saved vives called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with uce Health experteen. That's five one three five eight four pink. Southbound seventy five. Minimal delays now through Lachlan, same for northbound seventy five between Buttermilk and Downtown. They cleared the wreck on Westwood and Grand inbound seventy fourth, been in great shape all morning long. Still is Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk station, A twenty eight fifty five krc.
Speaker 2: DE talk station, A very Happy Friday to everybody. Find it on my blog page fifty five kr SE dot com. The book The White Privilege Album Bringing Racial Harmony to very fine people on both sides My next guest, aj Rice. He's the author. He's an American publicist. His conservative street creds are well established as a columnist, humorist, and impresario. Officially reserve service as President CEO of Publicist pr editor in chief of Publist National Post On Substack, author of the number one Amazon bestseller The Woking Dad House, Society's Vogue Virus Destroys Our Culture. Served as the executi producer Laura Ingram Show, The Monica Crowley Show. He produced investigative news show at Washington Times. I could go on all day long, but I want to get to the book. Welcome to the Morning Show, aj Rice. It's a distinct pleasure to have you on my program.
Speaker 1: Hey brother, great to be back.
Speaker 4: It's great to be here talking to all those very fine people out there in that audience.
Speaker 2: I know you've got some, Yes, we do, and they're the smartest audience in radio when it comes to matters political and how dare you described as a comedy about race, wokeness and cancel culture culture? The fact that you wrote a comedy and you obviously do some very very very funny, very very funny in your observations, but you know, aren't you already drawing the left's ire by daring to make fun of their stupidity?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean, look, this is a direct sequel to the Woking Dead. I you know, my writing style is I sort of talk the way I write. I'm a Philly guy, and you know I love to mock you know, the Left.
Speaker 1: It's so much fun. I learned how to do it.
Speaker 4: From Rush Limbaugh, from Andrew Breitbart, and you know, is as tragic as our times can be, and they can be tragic, there is you know, if we're all going to head to the gallows of Kamala wins, we might as well have some gallows humor along the way.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna definitely get my shots in. Brother, I'm getting my shots in.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. I love doing that myself. And you point out the laziest tactic they do to divide us. And this has been going on for basically my entire lifetime. But it is effective claiming racial grievances, claiming that there's racism involving literally anything, which in Barack Obama just did it. I believe it was yesterday, speaking to specifically black man while he was a campaigning in Pittsburgh telling them that, you know, you need to vote for Kamala Harris. You got an easy choice here, and I think that reason some of you aren't feeling this enthusiasm is about having a woman as president. My response is, no, that is an insulting statement to make to African American men who probably are also upset about insane spending, the racial cultural shifts, global disorder, border policies which are directly impacting so many black men in inner cities. I mean, they got a lot of reasons to not be enthusiastic about a Kamala Harris. But there again, Barack Obama's saying it's it's it's a woman issue. No, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: That's right, right, So he moved from one identity to the next. Yeah, you know, you're black, you should vote Democrat?
Speaker 1: How dare you? And if you don't, it's because you you know, are you're not a sexist?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you're some sort of sexist against the first Indian, the first Canadian, the first Jamaican, whatever the hell else.
Speaker 1: She is, right, that's what you're against. You know, it's funny. I write it the book, and he's so deaf, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I you know, I preferred when our first black president was the white guy from Arkansas. But then Barack Obama came along and he became He became our first black president, our first half black president. You know, in the book, I actually do a tribute to Barack Obama's white grandfather.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I don't want to spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: I don't want to tell anyone too much about it, but you'd be surprised that the life this man led. And if you recall when Obama was running for president, he got in trouble with Jeremiah Wright. He went to Philadelphia and he backed over his white grandfather with an eighteen wheeler. So that's what he was doing there with black voters. And in the book, It's funny, there was this moment last year. He was on some podcasts nobody listens to, and he was trying to explain why black males like Trump. You want to talk about condescension, He says, well, you know, they they like Trump because Trump gets talked about in some of the music, and you know, everything's bling with Trump. He's got the plane, he's got the beautiful women, he's got the gold plated golf courses that he never occurred to Barack Obama, who's saying in the membrane that maybe black voters might like a Republican candidate like Trump because they don't want unchecked immigration in their community. They don't want schools falling apart, they don't want to pay for gas prices out the wazoo or six dollars eggs.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: It's all identity politics and social justice, and you're being fooled. Black mails are dumb. Trump wears gold chains. They want to vote for Trump. It's insane, it really, quite literally is and that on behalf of black people. And I've got a lot of black friends, but on behalf of them, I'm always expressing just outrage over the idea that somebody, anybody can stand up there in front of a group of black people and tell them almost quite literally, that they're not smart enough to get a photo ID to vote, that asking for a photo ID to ensure that the person voting is actually the person supposed to cast the vote and not somebody else. That that is wrong and bad for America because it's racist. Come on, I was a member of the NAACP there while Christopher smithm and a local former vice mayor was president. I love the guy and I wanted to help him. I voted, but they required me to show a photo ID. Clearly it is not a racial thing.
Speaker 1: Brother. Look, they're scared to death.
Speaker 4: They know that Kamala is underwater with Jewish voters in Pennsylvania and Muslims in Michigan, and you know Latins and Nevada and Arizona. They see black males, married, married black couples moving away from the Democrat Party, and they're out there bragging about their Taylor Swift endorsement where they and let's be honest, they already have the miserable, unmarried, single white woman vote up. They already have that. They've got that locked down. They should be worrying about all these other groups that are fleeing them, Indian Americans, Asian Americans graduating from.
Speaker 1: Law school and dental school.
Speaker 4: They don't want any part of this third world cultural Marxism, which is what wokeism is. Okay, like social justice, physical correctness, and cancel culture.
Speaker 1: They don't want it. They're moving away from them.
Speaker 2: Well, and the funniest thing about the Harris campaign is she's trying to move away from her own beliefs and philosophies. They can't win on all the stuff you just pointed to. The reason black men may be moving away from Kamala Harris Barack Obama is because of the policies. And they're busy trying to whitewash the policies. No pun intended to concider in the name of the book is the White Privilege Album, But whitewash all of their policies and say no, no, no no, don't believe your own eyes, don't believe your own grocery bill, don't believe the current status of the economics issue. Just listen to me, and we're gonna do it different this time. We're gonna have an opportunity economy. I don't even know what the hell that means.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: And look, the reason I call it the White Privilege Album with an apology to the Beatles, is because when they use this phrase, they're talking about three things. Three things they hate, three things they want to get rid of Western civilization.
Speaker 1: They can't stand it. The middle class.
Speaker 4: For all their talk about trying to save it, they've done everything to destroy it. It's always been the sort of economic mark this vision to make us all peasants so that they can have a ruling elite. And the third thing is the nuclear family. And look, Black Lives Matter told us they wanted to get rid of that. If they can get rid of those three things, then you know what can be can become unburdened by what has been. Okay, they can reset everything, reset the culture, reset your diet, reset government, the church, all of it, because they want to get into your life like little termites. They want to burrow in, right, so that they can control you.
Speaker 1: And and that is not what this country was about.
Speaker 4: And so when I say white privilege, obviously trolling the left, but they think that those things I just named are constructs of white privilege. And the reality is if you come here legally, you could come be part of the greatest experiment in democracy's history, and you can participate in the nuclear family, in the middle class and Western civilization.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So I mean, look, obviously I have some fun with it, but we can do two things at the same time. Right, we actually are a melting But just because we go out, don't think go to Mayo and we.
Speaker 1: Drink again it's on Saint.
Speaker 4: Patrick's Day, and we go to yoga, and we bring in different cultural things that we all like. Doesn't mean we're gonna throw the Magna carta and the Bill of Rights in the trash can.
Speaker 2: Amen My guest today, AJ Wright, author of the White Privileged album bringing racial harmony to very fine people on both sides. I presume I admittedly have not yet had a chance to read if, but I do have a copy of my hand I'm gonna dive on into it when I get home, AJ. But I presume that the word equity probably comes up in your book a few times. And when I think about the current education system of public schools where children in the eighth grade cannot read, I mean a vast majority not able to read or perform mathematical calculations on grade level, I think about them being advanced to the next level and on and on until such point where they're overwhelmed with material they do not understand. And then I think of equity, and that means that those children who didn't perform could still nonetheless be put into positions like, oh, I don't know my doctor. I don't want an equity doctor. You know what I'm saying. I don't care what color skin they have, or what religion they are. And I don't want somebody who's been advanced through a dumb education system and give them a scalpel.
Speaker 1: That's right, you were supposed to amputate the other lag doctors. Yeah, look that's what they want.
Speaker 4: They want they don't want equal opportunity, they want equal outcomes.
Speaker 1: Yes, so they're trying to legislate and push along equal outcomes. And you know it used to just be in the language arts. Excuse me, Now it's in math.
Speaker 4: It's in science, things that actually have quantitative you know, definitions, things that the one put one equals two. But you know, and I talk about that even in the first chapter, where if everything's racist, math is racist, science is racist, language arts is racist.
Speaker 1: American history obviously always is going to be. Then nothing is. And but that's what they're pumping into these skulls full of mush. And you know it used to be.
Speaker 4: You know, you didn't your child didn't turn into like a woke you know, you know Marxists.
Speaker 1: Right, useful Apria semester of college. Yeah, they're trying to get him in kindergarten.
Speaker 2: I know, oh, pre k let the indoctrination system begin pre K education for all screams of the left, so they can start them young. Suffer that children come onto me, AJ Rice. Awesome conversation. Looking forward to diving full on into the book, The White Privileged Album. My listeners can get a copy of it on my blog page fifty five krs dot COMY made it really easy for them to do so, AJ Rice, keep up the great work on on the Forwards by Vince Everett Elson. He's been on the program before too. He's a brilliant man and I know my listeners will enjoy reading it. Thanks for speaking truth to power, aj It's been a real pleasure.
Speaker 1: Sure for sure, have a little laugh. Get out the vote right all you very fine people out there. Big shout out. I love your brother, keep fighting and you, sir, been a real pleasure.
Speaker 2: At a thirty ninety five kr Sity talk station, Joe, open up the phone line. It's got a little bit of time to talk between now and the end of the hour. It is Friday, and I'm in a good mood. I hope you are as well.
Speaker 1: Be right back. Fifty five KRC