Speaker 1: Welcome to Afterlife Cafe TV. Connecting hearts, healing souls and bridging worlds. I'm your host, Helen Peacock, and this is your sacred grounds, a warm, welcoming space where you're invited to take a seat, exhale, and just be. Each week we will gather cafe style for heart built conversations, some mediumship, a man maybe, some intuitive insights, and soulful storytelling that explore the afterlife, some healing breathing, and the unbreakable bond between us and those in spirit. Here. Laughter and tears are both welcome. Love transcends time, and spirit meets us in the most human of ways. So if you're seeking comfort, connection, or deeper, try your own inner knowing you're in the right place. So bore yourself something warm and let's begin. Hello, beautiful souls, and welcome. And if you're returning, welcome back. And if you're new here, welcome. And I'm very excited about my guests today. I actually found out she's on the same same platform as me, so I'm excited. I'm excited excited to have you here. Brenda, Brenda, Brenda Brenda. And before we get started, I just want to mention that. One of the things that I liked about when I read Brenda's bio is I love how she mentions that she's the wisdom Keeper. I just love the sound of that wisdom keeper mindset coach and a founder of a tuned a Guide guidance. And the one thing that I always ask my guests right out of the gate is how did you get to where you are now? And welcome to the show. Please do tell I.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I really appreciate the invitation. It's just so nice to meet another soul sister, right, yes, yeah, happy to be here. So how did I get started? While I was born into this incredible thing we called life, and probably around the age of four years old, I had an awareness that I knew I was different and I could read a room. And I was thrown into some pretty awkward situations at that age that most kids shouldn't be and something happened where I heightened everything. And this was I now know, a protective mechanism to keep myself safe at such a young little age. But it also helped me understand emotions and feelings, and it activated this compassion in me that I felt like I had to save every single person in my life because I could feel everything that they were feeling and even the things they weren't telling me, And so my heart was always just open to help and fix because I of course pulled my attention away from myself and my life because I didn't understand, you know, what I was going through, nor did I have any adults that were interested in trying to understand it either. So yeah, that's kind of how it started, very very young.
Speaker 1: Wow, and I didn't even know. That's the first time I'm hearing this. Yeah, and I can. I can sort of relate to that. I was always like always, you know, looking out for the underdog and really feeling for others. So I can totally totally relate. So what led up? So's that was your younger, younger years, So moving into like your teens and your twenties, what led up to where you are now?
Speaker 2: Well, So my teens was very interesting because I just didn't follow anybody, and I didn't have any clicks or groups, and I had a few little friends over here, but I felt completely misunderstood most of my life until about forty nine years old.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm sixty one now, Okay, And.
Speaker 2: So it just was the lone wolf, just out going out on my own and figuring everything out on my own and absolutely trusting and knowing that I'll figure it out, not even knowing what step to take, right. And so I was really tapped in. I didn't know the term tapped into my inner wisdom or my guidance. Yeah, of course, now we can look back and see the gifts. We can see that the struggles brought the strength right, that they made me be able to hold space for others. But first it was always about me coming home to me, coming home to my own wisdom. And when you said wisdom keeper, everybody is a wisdom keeper. I just claim it now.
Speaker 1: I'll steal it here and there. Yes, no, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 2: We're all the same, We're all one, We're all connected. I don't own anything, right, And so when we claim our sovereignty, when we claim who we are and we know who we are, it's it goes from believing to knowing I just am holding codes for myself and for humanity and whoever we come in contact with. It's just to activate each other and to help level each other up to knowing who I am, each person, right, and so I say wisdom keeper because I'm nobody's guru. You're your own guru.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I find your own wisdom with it and I help you attune to listen to it. That's why my company is called a Tuned Guidance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you also own You also have in on your website. I read it rewriting our Story and absolutely love that title as well. And so what do you mean when you say that we can rewrite our story tapping into the conscious? Can someone really change their codes of their own beliefs?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, one hundred percent. Anybody can do it. But it takes work, and it takes conscious awareness. And so the first thing you have to do is you have to want it. Yes, you're going to receive something that's pulling you forward into a new path, and you have to want that unknown new path more than you want what you're experiencing of everything that you don't like. And once you make that decision, everything inside kind of opens up and shows you what you need to release to bring your awareness to it. But most people are on autopilot, and it's not a bad thing. There's no good or bad or right or wrong. It's when everybody's ready to transform themselves on their own divine timing, because the universe loves you and it will wait as long as you want to suffer and struggle, and it's like, I love you, I'm going to let you do that. And so changing the narrative is first listening to what am I saying to myself all day? What am I thinking when I'm in the presence of other people? Am I sitting in judgment of them? And if I'm sitting in judgment of them, it's always self judgment. Can I reflect back to myself what I'm judging in another Those are just the beginning steps, right. There's so much to do to change your script, but those are kind of the things that will kind of get you in a position where you choose something differently.
Speaker 1: Where you choose yeah, and I'm the same. What you just said earlier is they have to want it. The person has to really want that to create that change, to want that change. But I also find that when it comes to a lot of people where they get to that point where Okay, something's got to give here, But I've also sense that they I have a feeling you'll agree with me. Is the first up as getting over the fear or the fear of change. Do you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Change is the only way to the other side of what you desire, and so you have to get really uncomfortable and you have to be okay with it. If you fear being uncomfortable, it's going to be a rocky ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you remove fear and say, I don't know that it's going to be anything other than what it's going to be because I haven't been there. Don't let the mind take you ahead and predict what your day today, tomorrow and tomorrow's in the next day is going to look like. Just shut the mind down and say you have no idea what's on the other side of tomorrow because we haven't been there yet, and I'm not going to let you take me there. And you drop into your heart and you have some action plans and you choose yourself. Your higher self is going to work with you, and the outer field is going to show up and show you how to rewrite your script. It's going to appear like magic.
Speaker 1: As long as you're open to it.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to. That's choosing yourself, right. If you don't choose yourself and you say okay, universe show me and you're not willing to receive it, then the universe is going to go, honey, you're not ready, but I'm going to hold this gift for you till you are. So it's whenever you're ready. There's no I have to do it by this age. I grew up thinking I had to do this by this agent, this by this agent. No, I've dropped all that narrative. That doesn't concern me at all. I have no idea what I'm doing past today, and the only wisdom that I have is in this moment that I'm sharing with you that's flowing out of me. I don't try to predict anything past that. Yeah, I don't get in the way.
Speaker 1: That's good. That's good to know because some people that they if they come to you, do you feel that they're looking to you to give them answers right away?
Speaker 2: Yes? And you know the key is to teach them how to answer those questions themselves. That's that's where the me lies right now, walking side by side with them the entire way and not leaving them out in the cold either. Right. But there's a balance in coaching somebody to get out of the mind and drop into the heart, and it's always bringing them back to what are you thinking? What are you saying? What? What was that feeling that just came up? Did you hear what you just said? And they'll say no, And I'm like that what you just said is creating tomorrow because you know your word is your wand.
Speaker 1: Well you're so speaking of the saying language. If you were to have any conversations with my clients, they would think that you and I read from the same script or something. Well we are.
Speaker 2: That's why we're just a reflection of your.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: The universe matches you with the most divide so that you can see yourself. Yeah, so all we're ever doing is looking at ourselves, and we're choosing do I want to continue without judgment? Do I want to continue to be like this person in front of me, to speak the way they speak to dishonor or do I want to let them lie to me? Well, somebody's lying to me. Where am I lying to myself? Yeah, don't mind them, they're the messenger. Don't shoot the messenger. Be grateful that they lied to you, so that you can see that you do that too. Otherwise you wouldn't even be able to see them. Lying. Yeah, it's taking one hundred percent responsibility for your life, one step at a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. And you often talk about one conscious choice changes everything. Can you share a personal example of a small decision that completely, perhaps shifted your life.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I won't get into all the details because we don't have time. But when I was forty nine, I thought I had everything. I had accomplished everything. I owned a company, a very successful company, and I had been in a career for thirty years and in the grind of achieving, and I just felt like my head was going to pop off my head and I started asking bigger questions. And about three days later, I ended up on Maui for the first time. And I just followed that feeling that I had to be on Maui in three days. And on Maui, I had an amazing awakening and I knew I had been on that land before in other lifetimes, and I started opening up my visual capabilities as an oracle.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: And I moved there five weeks later, and I just didn't care. I just said to everybody at home, I have to go. I'm not leaving anything I'm moving towards something else. I don't even know what it is, but it feels like I have to go. And I lived there almost seven years, and it completely changed my life, and so I had to dismantle my old program of being out in this busy world trying to achieve and come back to my sovereignty of who I really am, so that I could be more authentic and then I could hold space for others. So a tuned guidance was formed on after I left my own thirty year career of my own business.
Speaker 1: That's that's courage. That's brave to do that. That's a giant leap right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I've taken those most of my life, but that was by far the most unknown one. Like why do I want to live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. I don't care. I have to go. The pole was so strong. I had to go right. And I lost a lot of people along the way that didn't understand it, and I was really alone for about a year. I lost about thirty people. It just fell away, which is it was good. It was good because they needed to let me go right. And so now I can look back and go, oh, my gosh, if they would have been in it, it would have changed my transformation. I was in a transfer. It was metamorphosinge Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, you sound like one of my other guests who decided to take a year and go north and just live in this cabin all by herself. Right, And the same thing is just like not paying attention to the noise outside and going within and trusting what you're meant to learn in those moments. Yes, and so how about how does when you say around thirty people, where are they in your life right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They're not, Oh okay.
Speaker 2: Because they had to fall away. See, people must see when we have an attachment to people, places, and things, we're missing the evolutionary part of our soul's experience.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're just confirming something I read this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're so in the moment. It's really difficult when people fall away. But when we come back to our heart and our sovereignty that we're all connected, we're all one, then I'm really not missing out anything. And if they chose to step back because they didn't agree with my choices, then they're no longer aligned with me because I get to align with my choices and I need that support and I support myself. So if the outer doesn't support me, they need to go. And it's not personal, it's not personal. And so they were just no longer on my radio station. They couldn't hear my frequency right. And then new people came in that say, the old people keep you stuck in the old narrative. Okay, keep you stuck and comfortable. It's really comfortable, even when it's uncomfortable and you don't like the friendships, it's comfortable. It's known. And when you break free from that fear that I didn't lose anything, new people come in and then you get to work and the transformation happens because you just know there are mirrors of you. They could be here for five minutes or five years. You're not attached. I want to know who I am, not who they are. Not please them, not do make decisions of my life that make them happy. You can't make anybody happy. It's impossible to make people happy all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I usually say too for those that, whether you call it healthy boundaries or just letting them go, releasing them, not having attached and attachments, do them. This is where I say to just drop into your heart and just release them with love and wish them well, you know, just letting that go from a place of love. Right, It's just like you're not doing anything wrong. Just release them with love and wishing them well. That way again, that you're creating that space for the new to come in. It's releasing the old and making that room for the new to come in. You know, it's just energy, the attachments. Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 2: Energy and human form, right, exactly, if you don't take it personal, then now when somebody falls away, by the way, there's no fighting, no argument, no I'm mad at you, there's just silence when you go, oh my goodness, they're actually supporting the new boundary that I set for myself to transform. The silence is golden in that situation. So if they following naturally, you know you've made a big leap forward. When people following naturally, when there's no friction, no fighting, no argument, no explaining, no trying to get them to understand why, there's magic in your knowing that I just quantum leaped into a higher timeline where I'm honoring myself and they can't meet me there. So they're falling away in honor of my new wish for myself.
Speaker 1: And you feel much lighter too when that takes place. I sense anyway, like you know you've made the right decision when the next time if you ever hear their name or see their picture or whatever. So I always say, this is how you know that you've done the right thing. This how you feel, and again you just feel so much lighter. It's just yeah, peace, Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it has nothing to do with them. I'm not anybody, right, I'm just once you start transforming and you tap into who you are, you want to know more about that and less about what's going on out here.
Speaker 1: Now, for some of your clients, I'm going to come around to limiting beliefs. What are some of the most common beliefs that you see a lot of people caring?
Speaker 2: Yeah, limited beliefs are tough, right, we all we're all programmed, every one of us. Right. I've had to work through quite a few. Yeah, you know, years and there's wisdom that comes with on the other side of that limiting belief But yeah, people, you know, this is just the way I am. Uh, this is the way I was raised. I don't have an education. I didn't I didn't have an easy upbringing. My parents were X y Z. I've never had a chance on my life. I don't win at anything. I can't do that. How can I do that? Right? These things are coming up in people's narrative in the subconscious program all day. They don't even they're not even aware of it. And I know this because when I'm in session, they'll say things and I'll repeat it back to them and it's like they heard it for the first time and I said, no, you just said that, and they say, no, I didn't. I go, well, watch the playback after our session, and then they'll email me and let's say, oh my god, I said it three times. And I said, now you have an awareness what you're saying on your limits narrative is that's the magic. When you have an awareness, you now can change it. But they don't know they're doing it. And people can't change what they don't know they're doing exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I find that a lot of the beliefs like usually stem from childhood, from family, society, past relationships.
Speaker 2: Right. That's it's all day every day. It's on the TV, it's on the news, it's in the movies, yeah, commercials, it's in music, it's in conversations that surrounded sund surrounded by it. So if you want to tap into that, that's fine, that's okay, that's a choice, right. But if you want to tap into your inner knowing, your inner wisdom, then you've got to get silent, and you've got to start listening to your thoughts and listening to what's coming out of your mouth. Right, that's where the magic is. And once you do it, you kind of look back on your whole childhood and you go, oh my gosh, I am resilient, I am strong. I actually became this person because of that little girl going through those struggles. There's no longer an emotional attachment to they did this or they did that. I'm here now because of her and everything I've went through, and so my strength comes from my knowing that I could do anything. And when you have that, tomorrow doesn't scare you, next year doesn't scare you, because I will listen and the path will light up because I'm tapped into it now. Yeah, I won't let anybody out there take me out of it. I just observe the world now differently. Everybody's okay to stay stuck if they want to stay stuck. But if they don't want to, there's a few tools out there from all of us, all our platforms. Do you know, help you get started? You just got to start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think is most What would you say is probably I don't want to use the word trigger, But what would you say would be an example where people all of a sudden have their own home moments just like that's it as of today, I'm creating change. I'm going to take charge. What would say those experiences would.
Speaker 2: Be when they hear how they're talking to themselves and to others, when they listen to the thoughts they're having, and they want to question where they're coming from, and they admit that they're the one creating their entire reality themselves and there's no outside blame on anybody. That's when you get that mointment So good too, because you can't deny that you now know I do this. I can't deny it. And it's magic if you can sit in that uncomfortable that I did this without guilt, without shame, and without thinking that you can go back and change. You can't change it, but you definitely can consciously make a decision to change today and practice sit every day until you get there, just a little bit every day, right, it's repetitive, has to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, finding out what the pattern is that's causing wherever they may be right now, there's a term that's being I hear it. Yeah, Ah, that can be difficult. It can be very challenging for a few, not for a few, but for a lot of people. Right, And that's where the breath work comes in. I always say, just try to go go within and of course you're going to have those squirrel moments, the shopping list and all that stuff, and it's just like just try to connect to your breath. Just go back to your breath, and it's just working your way up to that and trusting what it is that you may be hearing, feeling, listening to.
Speaker 2: Right. So yeah, I mean a lot of people don't like to meditate. So if I have clients that don't like to meditate, then I just tell them walk around when you're home or in your car and talk out loud to yes.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's machic.
Speaker 2: You'll hear everything and you'll be like just talk out like like you're having a conversation with the universe yourself and talk out loud for like an entire hour in the car or at home, and you'll hear the things you're saying, and you'll catch your thoughts. So if you don't want to be in meditation courd, yourself needs to do it. Record you can record yourself and play it back, because then you can't really can't deny it, right yep, Because you're trying to teach the mind that that old narrative isn't working for me. But if you don't correct the mind and feed at something new, the mind is just helping you stay on autopilot. It thinks it's doing you a good job.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, But.
Speaker 2: The heart leads the way. The heart. The answers are here in the heart mind.
Speaker 1: That's the perfect segue. I was just gonna ask you. This is a phrase that I'm hearing more and more and more and more, and I believe more and more people are hearing it too. Is heart coherence? You know? That's a phrase that's being that I'm hearing more often now, but many aren't sure what it actually means. Can you explain it in everyday language?
Speaker 2: Well, Look, people are busy, they're working there in traffic, and you know they've got a long list of to do things all week, and so that those noises from the mind are very very noisy, and it's so noisy that they actually get used to that frequency of noise and list and to do so. The heart is we only have a couple of minutes here, but the heart is a whisper, it's silent, it's a nun that nobody can validate. I feel that I should be doing this. The minute you go to somebody else and ask their opinion, they can only advise you from their own perspective of how they're in their own reality. So the best way is to start practicing. Don't listen to the noise. You know that's your mind. When there's a whisper and a hey what if you try this? Tap into that and just try it. Take a step. That's how you can practice to know when I'm in my mind and when I'm in my heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't know what changes, yep, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, if you don't know the difference between outer and inner, then you can't get there. So you're just practicing, Oh why what is where'd that come from? And then you can ask some mind where'd that come from? The mind can't answer, It'll go I have no idea. I go silent because it's not in the record. It's something new, it hasn't happened yet that you're being We're here being led to the unknown of things that haven't happened yet.
Speaker 1: That's my saying. I always say, be excited for the unknown. Yeah, you don't have to know what that is, just be excited for it. Right. It's the same thing I always say about.
Speaker 2: Relationship my life.
Speaker 1: Be excited for the next person that's going to come into your life. You don't have to know everything about them, but when you kind of trust and just kind of throw it at there, it's like, just be excited, right. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would ask your listeners to say to themselves, have I had enough of this experience? Have I had enough? And then if the answer is yes, the unknown, don't think it's scary because how did you get there where you're leaving behind? You'll get there, you'll be fine, right, But you have to make a choice for yourself without listening to any outer noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that's where you become your own guru.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your own sovereignty. It's your in your own power, and then you don't seek outside much, right, you much on the outside. You need a little bit here and there. And of course you have your tribe and your friends that you can you know, collaborate with. But you really, you really pretty fill up your cup pretty easily, and you just watch the outer world and on all the chaos and you go, Okay, that's your choice. I allow them to choose, just like I get to choose. You come back to more wholeness and oneness with all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one thing to keep in mind for the listeners too, it doesn't matter how old you are, where you are in life. You can start today, you can start tomorrow, You can start right now, right never too late to change.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The key is in the present moment. When you catch yourself doing something you don't like, start right then by making a decision to choose differently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by noticing how you feel and allowing yourself to feel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, feeling it and letting it go. Because feelings are not facts.
Speaker 1: Oh, please you tell more about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The feelings that you have are coming from all the experiences that you've had, and they're not bad, and they're not good, They just are just when you're holding on to the older feelings and the story and the narrative and the people, you're robbing yourself from new stories, new narratives, new people. And so if you have an emotion in your body, feel it, but just don't cling onto it as your truth forever, right, allow it to pass through. It's energy and motion. We're all energy and motion, and we're trying to move into a more sovereign collective humanity, and each one of us have to do our own part internally, and then we just kind of light each other up and light each other's paths up. When we're connected to the people that are doing the work and the people that want to do the work, they're connected to the outer noise and chaos, and that's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. It's their choice too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally agree. Yeah, So for my viewers, my listeners, if there's one thing for them to remember from today's conversation, what what would you hope it would be for them?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're so perfect, whole and complete. You always have been. There's never been anything wrong with you. And you've just grabbed some words and thoughts and feelings from your experiences in the past, and you've catapulted them in and created today, this present moment. And in this present moment, if you choose yourself, your higher self will step in and show you how to con you to do that.
Speaker 1: Beautiful. I love that, absolutely love that. Now you also, I mentioned when I was on your website there's a book that you participated in. And I'm looking at the cover of this book. I'm like, I've seen this book before? Did she? And Mike? Why am I aware of this book? And it's actually one of my other guests. Her name is Pamela. Name is Pamela. She's a channeler. I just went blanket last night. Oh, but she participated in that book. Did you want to did you want to mention anything about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It's Awakened Hearts and Awakened magazine and David Trotter has a great platform and he just brought I think there's thirty of us or thirty four of us in that book that really told our awakening stories. And so he has three books out. That's a volume two that I'm in. Okay, we y'all just came together and we each shared that particular book. Volume two is about awakening and it talks about my awakening on Maui and how I found who who I really was without the chatter and how I started stepping into that power and that was that was nine years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well, thank you for sharing that. That's volume two. How many did you say? Three?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He has three and there you can get all of his books on Amazon. Okay, just called a Week of Guards.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, So, and how do my listeners and because you do all your sessions via zoom yes, okay, so did you want to share was the best way that my viewers listeners can get in touch with you if they're interested in receiving some of your magic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean everything that I do is on a tuned to guidance dot com and I tuned okay, a tuned guidance dot com. Yeah, and I have you know, one on one sessions, I have group sessions, and I also have beautiful online courses that are lifetime access that you can take at your own okay, and and grade yourself. Nobody's going to grade you. You're your own guru. And so yeah, everything's they and all the links to all my other platforms are on that website.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you for sharing. That So just a fun, fun, just fun couple of questions. I just want to ask just so of my my listeners can get a better feel for who you are as a human. Coffee or tea?
Speaker 2: Coffee and tea?
Speaker 1: Coffee or tea or do you like both?
Speaker 2: I like both? Yeah? Like I do dec have coffee and I love all kinds of tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the same.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't spill the tea. I drink the tea.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you anymore? Gotcha? Sunrise or sunset?
Speaker 2: Oh, sunset? Okay?
Speaker 1: And the book that you feel that changed your life.
Speaker 2: Oh, the four agreements okay, okay. And there's many but that one ye I practiced every day, every day, every day, okay.
Speaker 1: And one word that you're trying to live by in this year.
Speaker 2: Truth Truth.
Speaker 1: I like that one. I like that one. Okay, Okay, you can finish this sentence for me. The life that you've been waiting for begins when.
Speaker 2: It begins when you start seeing yourself in everyone and that that reflection. There's a double mirror and they need to see their side, and you're only responsible for yours. And when you see the reflection that's coming back to you to see yourself and where you're stuck. You'll realize that every single person you've ever come in contact with, even if they're not helping themselves, they're helping you. They're surrounding you because you've chosen to transform yourself, even if they look like they haven't, there's always help and guidance around you.
Speaker 1: I like that, Okay, And one more thing for my audience. Do you believe that we are the author of our story or the editor of our story?
Speaker 2: You know? I find that I'm both. Okay, Yeah, I find that I am both.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like when you're Sometimes I'm a teacher and sometimes I'm a student, and it happens in a blink of an eye. Yeah, one minute, I think, oh, I know this, and the next minute, I don't know anything, and I'm learning and my higher self is showing me something. So when I'm authoring and I'm editing, it's it's still me doing that through conscious choices that I make for myself, and making choices for myself will never take away from another ever if they're feeling lack or scarcity, that they can lose something, and they'll think that my choices that I make for myself is against them and that belongs to them. Yes, so they see that they won't change that.
Speaker 1: Thank you for sharing that. So for my viewers, my audience, if today's conversation spoke to your heart, I encourage you not to let it end there or here and take a few quiet moments today to reflect on one belief or perhaps one habit, one story that you've been carrying that no longer serves the person that you're becoming. And sometimes transformation doesn't begin with, as we mentioned, with a giant leap. Sometimes it begins with just a single brave choice. So I just want to thank you Brenda for joining us, and thank you to each of you for allowing us to be part of your journey. And so until next time, thank you again Brenda and doing me again. Yeah, maybe continue to connect with your heart and trust your inner wisdom and I'll res remember that love never ends, it's just different.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Brenda, thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you for tuning in to Afterlife Cafe TV. Connecting hearts, healing souls and bridging worlds. I'm Helen Peacock and I am so grateful. Yes, it makes my heart saying that you chose to spend this time here with me. So to continue the connection, I do invite you to tune into the Transformation Talk Radio every Tuesday at eleven am for new episodes. And you can also visit my website at Helen Peacock dot ca to find out more about my sessions, group readings, yes even zoom group readings and perhaps some events I may be holding. And also there will be a course on your such development mediumship development if you're interested in that, and just know that there are more ways to gather in our Sacred Grounds community where you can also again find me at Helthpeacock dot ca. So if this episode touched your heart, please like, share and subscribe. It does help the space reach others who may need it to. So until next time, trust the signs, stay curious, and remember love never ends, It's just different