Speaker 1: Oh that's are Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy Now I'm the caje to night and today we have one two new guests, although some of the cult members may have heard them before if they ever listened to the Tuesday Night Lives Open Times Vibes. Welcome to the show. I think I fucked that one up, Open Time vibes. I said times for some reason. Sorry, that's on me. I can't read. It's all good, y'all have heard me try to read articles. You know I can't read worth the funk anyway better than me.
Speaker 3: You just drop a lip today. Yeah, he is reading off an article.
Speaker 4: How that go?
Speaker 3: Oh? Terribly accents?
Speaker 5: Oh you tried throwing accents on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he tried doing the.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's a rough time.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: We can't even get the words down half the time.
Speaker 2: So pretty much, I've been told if I'm drunk, I can throw an accent on it, but then I'm not sure if it's in my own head, I sound like I'm legit, and everybody else around me is like, bro, shut up. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh was that the case?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: All right, word word forgot it?
Speaker 5: But uh, all right.
Speaker 2: So gents, y'all have been doing this podcast for a little minute now, haven't you.
Speaker 3: We started back in twenty twenty five, like the middle of twenty twenty five is just kind of playing games, and then we were like, we talked too much, I might as well post it. So, yeah, we made a little podcast, started with one episode, and then we've been doing it consistent every week since.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, so y'all started with Twitch. That was like y'all's bread and butter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like just kind of messing around because that's what you hear everybody do, is like stream So we were like, huh, we'll do that, you know, two little small town guys who don't know anything and don't even know what we're doing. That was the first thing that we could think of.
Speaker 2: I feel, I know that feeling. Yeah. Okay, so y'all still do Twitch, right, y'all still y'all just post y'all's Twitch audio as a podcast.
Speaker 3: So with Twitch, we kind of just stream Twitch, just like on the fly. I don't think Twitch is necessarily our main source or like main outreach. We are more like YouTube and Spotify. Spotify just simply for the podcast. But YouTube we do just walk through gameplay of like Halo and stuff, or just some YouTube videos of us doing a challenges on Schedule one or Beam and G. I think we have some videos working up and what else.
Speaker 6: I know that we're trying to get into some more games. We've actually had Colin Hank reach out. He said that he used to be he's a bit friends with y'all or he was on those podcasts a couple of years ago, so he's reached out trying to do some game and stuff. So I think we want to open more and more gaming and all that. I know he said our graders was something he's getting heavily into. I don't know though, but we're still getting our feet on the ground trying to figure out how everything's going.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, okay, so y'all do primarily YouTube, then it must be nice to not be banned off of YouTube.
Speaker 7: I'm going to try to make our way back to YouTube, but quietly in the shorts and the real so hopefully we won't get banned.
Speaker 6: It's more like, especially with the podcasting, everything we do, it's watching out for those words. You know, certain words you can't say on YouTube.
Speaker 3: It's it's gone crazy.
Speaker 6: The rule has changed a lot the last ten years.
Speaker 2: What you're looking at me for. I've been very loud and proud about the fact that I can't watch them out. There's a reason we got kicked off to Jesus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the YouTube's where the money is at.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry, I can't. I can't say, oh no, this person self deleted themselves.
Speaker 7: That shits. It's un alive. It's not that hard to equally gay. It's not that difficult, Like you just have to like just a little bit.
Speaker 3: All the same words they all mean to say.
Speaker 2: I get it, but it's like, okay, so we put our editor through hell already, I am not trying to also write down every time stamp where I said something wrong and have to do all that.
Speaker 5: It's like it just it sounds like a lot, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like the first ten minutes they care about.
Speaker 2: And then after that just kind of oh no, no, you can't say Hitler, you can't say Nazi, you can't say suicide, you can't say gun, you can't say uh bomb, you can't say NVGs like night vision goggles that will get you kicked.
Speaker 4: What have fucked us?
Speaker 6: Then completely putting pressure on a weapon you can't show anything.
Speaker 5: You can't show yourself loading a weapon.
Speaker 7: Okay, this is really random ASMR community. They can't show themselves potentially combing their own hair anymore.
Speaker 5: Because that's sexually expressed.
Speaker 4: It's not even joking you.
Speaker 7: No, But you can actually find like complete tutorials on like pegging on YouTube, but you can't.
Speaker 5: Have jump from pegging to coming.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying, like the difference or like if you you know the I don't understand it. There's a whole bunch of things that ASMR artists can't do now either, like that. There's a lot of people that do where they like run something on their teeth and apparently some of them get flagged for some kind of content. Some of them can do it, some of them can't. They can't do like combing of their hair. They can't do certain things they could do like a doll, like they could comb hair.
Speaker 4: It's really weird.
Speaker 7: But this is YouTube picks and chooses like what they want to be pissed off about. Yes, and it's really annoying because half the content creators can do one thing and the other half can't, and it's like consistently flat.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, is it the people that are flagging and turning you in. Is that what the issue is?
Speaker 7: Or is it the algorithm gets fucked up and somehow you get on the bad side of YouTube and then I don't know, right, so.
Speaker 3: There now they're always checking you and they're gonna just pinpoint every little thing.
Speaker 7: I don't know because I follow one content creator and she does nothing different than all the others, and she's had probably over one hundred videos taken down for nothing and compared to other people, and it's just I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. It's wild over there YouTube either.
Speaker 3: That's not just YouTube either.
Speaker 7: That's your TikTok that oh TikTok is. The algorithm is a beast man. You gotta make the algorithm God happy over there. And it's so confusing.
Speaker 2: As much as I ship on TikTok, I'm surprised we still have one.
Speaker 4: Honestly same. To be honest, I'm surprised.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we almost got We almost got kicked off of TikTok though, for us going live during the fucking road trip because somebody it wasn't even him.
Speaker 4: Like doing stuff.
Speaker 7: It was just random ship that it was flagging us for of inappropriate content. But I've gotten flagged when I've done my makeup to like, while I'm doing makeup and talking to people, I've gotten flagged because people are turning me in for whatever there they feel.
Speaker 6: Like it could also just be bots or haters just for a reason. So even if your contest doesn't violate anything, they can still take your video down because it's got so many dislikes and flags.
Speaker 4: It's I don't know.
Speaker 5: We do have some haters.
Speaker 2: We do indeed have some.
Speaker 7: We have some prolific haters. But hey, maybe they'll one come and learn some tutorials on makeup from me while we talk.
Speaker 2: Because they're because they're bitches, so maybe they would like to learn some makeup that makes sense.
Speaker 4: I'm here for it, and I wouldn't even say that I didn't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's funny, as I've actually had quite a few guys come on and end up staying and watching me do my makeup just to talk about conspiracies.
Speaker 4: I'm like, why not, I'm like, yeah, See.
Speaker 7: One guy was like, I don't even know why I'm on here or how I got here and why I'm watching you apply makeup, which is actually fascinating. But now I'm here because we're talking conspiracies, and I was like, NA, huh, now you're just gonna watch me do makeup?
Speaker 5: Have you started doing the makeup conspiracy combos?
Speaker 7: I have always done it on my personal but I've never done it on the cult because I'm sure the cult would probably crash out.
Speaker 4: They'd be like, oh my god, what is happening? Like, come to makeup with me.
Speaker 7: I'm not worrying any right now, but that's because I have to wake up before I am so fuck it.
Speaker 3: I'll get stuck sometimes watching my fiances ASMR videos that she's at night.
Speaker 5: Depending on the ASMR, the shit kind of creeps me out.
Speaker 7: Some of it is really is really intense, and I actually hated it forever and ever and ever, and then they had a kind of an intense situation happened and I was pretty much bedridden for a hot minute there, and so I decided I just started listening to it because I have friends that do it. And I started listening to my friends and that led me to other people and I became friends with them, and I only watched like three content creators of it.
Speaker 4: But I will say some of it is okay. Some of it work, I'll.
Speaker 5: Say at all saying there is some that just like.
Speaker 4: The muck bang ones.
Speaker 2: Oh man, just watching these little Asian women cook this massive feast and this chow down the whole way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't handle that, waking.
Speaker 3: Up till three o'clock in the morning to hear in those like little tis.
Speaker 7: Oh I don't have I don't have any I don't have any mails anymore.
Speaker 4: But the little yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Like the little scratched he actually is really good at.
Speaker 5: The mouthun I was saying, mouth sounds the thing.
Speaker 4: He's really good at the mouth sound.
Speaker 5: Collect a bunch of spit in your mouth and then just and like these people are like, oh my god, that's so soothing. I'm like, this is fucking weird.
Speaker 4: No, it's like it's it's a tingle brain though.
Speaker 7: If you find when that actually tingles your brain, I'm not even kidding it like tingles your brain down your spine, and then you're just like, oh, what is that good feeling?
Speaker 4: That's what people go for. I'm not.
Speaker 3: And the next they go for myth, and next.
Speaker 5: Myth you like brain tingling, your spine tingling? Brother, do I have a substance for you?
Speaker 2: Like hell yeah. Okay, So so y'all been on YouTube for how long?
Speaker 4: Same amount of time?
Speaker 7: Okay, so do you guys do conspiracies while you game? Is that you're like vibe I would say.
Speaker 6: Right now, we we literally strictly have the YouTube channel just for gaming videos.
Speaker 3: You do have the podcast on there.
Speaker 6: We're pretty lucky. We haven't got flag yet or anything. We talk about a couple of times, yeah, but really we don't have any.
Speaker 3: It's just us audio.
Speaker 6: The only time that we really want to post any gaming videos, it's just triggle the YouTube with the Instagram, the TikTok yeah, and just make it shorter clips. Right now, we're still getting into like the heavy editing. We edit everything ourselves. Yeah, so hours of footage. You're just breaking into watching it tired.
Speaker 3: So they're right now. The gaming and the podcast are a little separate, like Open Time Vibes is kind of what the general I don't know group organization the umbrella, and then the podcast is actually Open Time Talk okay, just like an off of what we do.
Speaker 7: It'd be cool if you guys gamed and talk to conspiracies and we.
Speaker 3: Do that on Twitch and stuff, but actually getting it down into a video. That's the hard part.
Speaker 2: Plus you're in the middle of gaming, so you're like locked in over here while also trying to read off of a script that you've pre prepared. Yeah, yeah, I get this.
Speaker 7: I just more meant like free flowing. But I forgot Guys are so singular minded, a lot of them. So it's that in a bad way. I'm just simp He's saying that, like a lot of men hyper fixate when they're doing things. That's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: It can go to our nothing box.
Speaker 7: It's amazing, it's understand the nothing box. Like I just don't I can't conceptually get this, like at all.
Speaker 2: And that makes sense.
Speaker 7: Woman staring at something and I'm like, what are you sharing at? And I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? You don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: I'm just over here looking at nothingness, thinking about everything and nothing at the same time vibing.
Speaker 5: And you know what, They actually did a study on this.
Speaker 2: Number one thing, the number one thing that I can't speak to all cultures, okay, but at least in America, the number one thing that will set a woman over the edge zero to one hundred. Not just angry like visceral pissed off is seeing a man doing nothing, just just in his own place, mining his own goddamn business. For some reason, this flips a switch in the female brains so.
Speaker 4: Much on text missing behind that study like.
Speaker 5: No no, I mean yeah, you got something.
Speaker 7: I feel like if they're no no, I feel like it's it's the thing of like the woman is taking care of the entire house and everything in it, and the guy's just sitting there like and it's like, oh, okay, well I wish I could go fucking twittle my thumbs, like, but you see, but women could.
Speaker 6: So today, Okay, my wife has work and all that. I cleaned the house, I picked up, did everything. You relax and bliss on my couch. So she comes home, you must look so relaxed.
Speaker 3: I just helped clean, I did the things.
Speaker 5: But but let me ask you, she the type that will get mad about the.
Speaker 2: Manner in which you did the things because I got an ex wife, actually got two ex wives like that.
Speaker 6: But she was a home so I was like, I did everything was need to be done, so I'm to last like this.
Speaker 4: Like if you do it the right way, though, then she's work.
Speaker 6: So it's the feeling she's like, I've been working, and now you relax.
Speaker 2: If I'm frustrated, why aren't you equally frustrated. It's like because they're two different people, Like.
Speaker 3: I don't know you should be standing when she got hold exactly, God on your feet.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I have an ex wife that like, she would get mad at the manner of which I folded clothes. Now granted I'm not a slob. I didn't like bawl it up and say here it's folded. No, no, it was folded, okay. And I did the dishes and they were in the dishwasher. And I'm not one of those dudes that like just throws in cups into the dishwasher like on their side and shit.
Speaker 4: Like anal retentive about it too, Like you're like.
Speaker 5: You've seen how I do things, and.
Speaker 4: You stuff a lot of shitt in one.
Speaker 2: So like, okay, I'm not a neat freak by any fucking moods, but like, if my house has a smell about it, it's getting handled yester fucking day, like it's a thing, it's a thing. Then she would come home from whatever job she happened to hold it that two week stent and she she would just be mad at the manner at which I cleaned the house, rather than if I would have just left it alone, which if I would have left it alone, it would have not got done.
Speaker 5: So it's like, you know what, cool?
Speaker 2: Cool again? This is?
Speaker 7: That's not how I feel about things, Like the only reason why I get pissed off is if, like, if I'm busting my ass and you're just sitting there doing nothing, and I've asked you politely to be like, hey, you see all of these things around here, get the fuck up and help. Because we are a partnership, we need to do them together, for sure. But like, I'm not gonna complain if you're gonna fold my laundry and you're gonna push it away, all right, it might not be the way I like it, but like, do it good with it like you want to.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Saying if I had to ever, like if she, if my wife, my fiance ever got done with the clothes and it was done in a way that I necessarily didn't like, my problem is I would thank her so much, you know, up and down, thank you for doing this. You didn't have to fold my clothes. But then I'll probably refollow them and make sure they're organized in a certain way.
Speaker 4: That's so funny. That's not me, man.
Speaker 7: The only thing I get, the only thing I like is my color coded clothing. In my closet, everything means color cloth coated, because like I have a ship ton of black clothes, Like it takes up the majority of the clothes. So there's like a ton of black and then like white and then this little section of color. And it's like you could just put stuff in the color that they go belonging to other than that, Like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: I got four sections flannels, T shirts, dress clothes, work clothes.
Speaker 3: Ta da.
Speaker 2: This is this is the entirety of my closet.
Speaker 4: Laid out in your Hawaiians.
Speaker 2: Well Hawaiian's actually your next to the T shirts. You're correct about that. I put them in the same category. Excuse me, but anyway, anyway, all right, yeah, we' getting way off.
Speaker 4: We're getting way off. Okay, fucking marital lives, oh god?
Speaker 2: So all right, see all have been operating four we're a little under a year now, yes, yep. And have y'all gotten monetized yet? Are y'all on the journey towards that direction. Is that a goal of y'all's or y'all just kind of in it for the love of the game.
Speaker 3: I would say a little bit of both.
Speaker 6: Sure, for the love of the game, because I love doing it. I mean, every time we get off of work, we're always talking at work what's going on in the world, this, this, and that. So as soon as we get home, we're always talking about.
Speaker 3: It, the games or something like that.
Speaker 5: What do y'all do just.
Speaker 6: Putting in a camera. Oh we work for a Beard company?
Speaker 5: Hell yeah, but you both work for the same company.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Hell y yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait you said beer or Beard beer beer? Hell yeah?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, that's that's which one. Can you say?
Speaker 6: See, that's what I wanted to ask my boss about.
Speaker 4: So I'm just not I just wouldn't say anything with them.
Speaker 2: Is that a micro brewerer like one of the big ones?
Speaker 3: It's more like a distributor?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just shipped the beer out.
Speaker 4: That's what's up.
Speaker 2: Okay. So then.
Speaker 3: We actually, whenever I first started getting into the job realm and stuff, I got him into a job that I was working at, and slowly but surely he went off to college, got off the job. I ended up getting fired for tardy reasons whatever other reasons as well. And then he got hired over there, Bud Wiser, and then I just fell right in as well.
Speaker 2: There you got the best bros. And just doing it.
Speaker 3: Bed friends for like what fifteen years? Almost?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh shit, s y' all been for instance, high school?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like, oh damn elementary.
Speaker 5: Wait, how old are y'all?
Speaker 4: They're in their twenties when we're like twenty four.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Three damn way I remember things.
Speaker 3: We graduated in the year of COVID.
Speaker 4: Oh no, Oh that's terrible.
Speaker 5: How was that?
Speaker 3: Actually? Yeah, nothing like that.
Speaker 4: You had no prom you had nothing, almost.
Speaker 3: Didn't get graduation, almost didn't get graduation.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: I mean that's so shitty.
Speaker 3: Outside in the middle of July and nony a non degree weather, blazing heat, Alabama, all sitting outside in the middle of a stadium, yeah, burning up, covered in a gown.
Speaker 2: Wow. I feel you, because our graduation happens at How could I How do you describe Lamar Dixon?
Speaker 5: It's an ag center.
Speaker 4: Wait you guys do Lamar Dixon does? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: So like in the same dirt area where the rodeo goes down in a big open Yeah, it's an it's a it's covered, but it's just like an open air barn essentially a very large one. And we had three hundred and seventy eight kids. Oh yeah, that's where Sannamal has done a tradition.
Speaker 7: They do it there and not and even in the place where they have like reilanas, like they just oh.
Speaker 5: With the air conditioning, what with the fucking with people?
Speaker 4: Fucking peasants like.
Speaker 2: We are. Santa Maa is not known for being the hoy toity group h mans.
Speaker 4: I grew up in the Sticks we still have.
Speaker 5: I feel like.
Speaker 2: Your version of the Sticks and my version of the Sticks is different. For instance, in Oregon, living in a trailer is just not a thing that people do in Louisiana, like a good double wide. That's that's where it's waiting gold. So again, I feel like we're on different different calibers here.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I'm just saying every every state has different, different views on things different I mean. But that's the thing though, is that they're not readily available. Like but Washington State has a lot of mobile home parks. There is mobile home parks that.
Speaker 2: Really wait, not a park, yeah, I mean like a single wide on some land. No yeah, like like RB.
Speaker 7: No no, no, Like mobile home parks are like they are grouped together so they have like a little park and they have like or twenty of them in a park.
Speaker 4: That's where they are.
Speaker 2: In the in our area of Louisiana, you'll have a person with a double wide on five.
Speaker 4: Down here fucking a right right there.
Speaker 2: And they're simple creatures. We don't need much.
Speaker 7: You're gonna crash out when you eventually have to come to Oregon for some content.
Speaker 2: I don't want to. I know there's big foots out there and that sounds fun, but like, yeah with the fucking with the libs though, Like I don't want to offend people, but I feel like I existing will accidentally do.
Speaker 4: So why you look like a lot of people in Oregon, so like.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, wow, you're not gonna eat you do have nothing on you that's gonna be like screaming, Like unless you wear a Trump hat then.
Speaker 2: Then maybe I have to Now good god, uh people.
Speaker 7: People, some people wear face masks. I mean, but I've seen people here wear face masks. So I just actually saw a whole bunch the other day and the people.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to make the obvious.
Speaker 4: Jokes whole foods, like you know, all the things, but.
Speaker 2: But I will say the standard demographic of the person in Louisiana that is still wearing a mask on ironically, because Big Daddy Government said so, they all they all fit into a very specific mold, and I'm just gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: The lead uscape bacon tomato people.
Speaker 5: Uh no, Uh, you would think that.
Speaker 7: You would think I've seen I've seen different ethnicities wear.
Speaker 4: Masks down here.
Speaker 2: I've only seen one.
Speaker 4: I will say it's majority white people.
Speaker 5: But it is me and you hang in different places.
Speaker 4: I've seen a lot of I've seen a lot of people, but you see.
Speaker 5: White people still wearing a mask on ironically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen some in their cars.
Speaker 4: In the cars. What's with the car thing? Like he's.
Speaker 3: Definitely psycho behavior.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I mean Portland's be wild, Portland be doing Portland things. But I don't know. I mean I don't go into Portland often, so it's I'm.
Speaker 5: Talking about here in Louisiana, I know.
Speaker 4: But we were talking about Portland wearing masks and stuff.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I don't see any many people do it and stuff, but you never know, Portland be doing all sorts of crazy Portland shits. So, I mean, depends on which section of the grid that you're in.
Speaker 2: I could throw on like a Confederate flag bandana on my face and use that as a mask. That'd get the people going. I don't have one, for the record, I don't own a Confederate flag, but like to stir the pot, that sounds like a like a pretty good time. I don't know, you know, I just I'll do the purple and goal. I'll do the LSU Confederate flag. That's what I do. That's what I do.
Speaker 3: LSU has a Confederate flag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it's not like official merchandise or anything, but like there's there's purple and gold stars and bars, bandanas and flags that you can buy for sure. So like, I mean, I'm sure Alabama's got their version of it. Wait, are y'all tied fans, of.
Speaker 4: Course, haven't. I mean, they've heard us talk shit about him.
Speaker 2: There was a chance they were Auburn fans. There's a chance of it.
Speaker 4: But they were not.
Speaker 3: Auburn is just a small DoD in the big scope of Alabama.
Speaker 7: Look at it just like Southeast and like being like I'm a Southeastern fan.
Speaker 2: Like what, it's a a very very small college in Louisiana.
Speaker 5: Like they play against like Marshall.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like that's like, well, I mean Auburn.
Speaker 2: I don't know what division that is, but yeah they play those teams, if you know what I'm saying there. Yeah, anyway, anyway, all right, what do you Sorry? We are going way off into the weeds about all this stuff. But honestly, guys, we've seen y'all so many times. We haven't actually got to like sit and just chop it up with y'all, so I mean kind of getting a feel for it.
Speaker 3: I was also going to take it back to COVID.
Speaker 6: So the reason I was saying, like it was kind of good for us at least during graduations because we didn't even have to finish school. We were like not even halfway through the semester, and they just said, if you're passing, you graduated.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, school at all, just that's it. School's over until graduation.
Speaker 2: Did they just give everybody asy? They gave you whatever grade you had at that moment.
Speaker 6: Just you were passing, they gave you that out the door go ahead.
Speaker 3: Literally, So what happened was like obviously they shut everything down for like a week, and then they told us next week, you're gonna come back in. Next week rolled around, they're like, hey, guys, we're gonna have to wait till the end of the month till we hear anything. Then it was all right, we have the green light for this day. Be prepared. Then they said, never mind, we're going to online. At that point, it was like a month before we had to graduate, so they were like, okay, if you were already passing, you're good to go. You graduated.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, that's fucking the first well, that's legit. On another hand, that's kind of fuck. That's like the best time ever in your whole school career is the last month before you graduate because nobody gives a fuck.
Speaker 5: So y'all, y'all, miss y'all.
Speaker 2: Senior Day, senior pranks, all the pranks, all that just skipped it school day.
Speaker 4: And the senior pranks are so good too, Like.
Speaker 2: We brought an air cannon to school and launched war balloons.
Speaker 7: Oh there are a lot of things that went down at my school that were probably not anything that can go down nowadays.
Speaker 3: But ours was you only had one way you can get into the school because it was just a one way road. So one way in, one way out. They brought tractors and lined the entire road.
Speaker 2: Yep, we have a tractor day.
Speaker 3: Just brought their dad's tractors and just lined them upcross so you couldn't get in.
Speaker 2: We have a tractor in full wheeler day. Same shit, ye, same shit. It's amazing, you know. I know for some people that might be like, oh my god, they're so contrary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's a good time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had a tractor on my I drove a tractor to high school. I was too far away from mine. I was way too far away.
Speaker 6: But like p Field water balloons Country because they did that too.
Speaker 2: Beer filled.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 7: That is a big difference though between the two of us. Was the alcohol in high school? Yeah, it was a big difference, massive difference.
Speaker 5: On personal or you mean school to school.
Speaker 7: I've been like when we talked.
Speaker 4: About like, yeah, we talked about like parties and stuff.
Speaker 2: Though, I mean I went hand right before I joined the Marine Corps like my last few weeks in high school.
Speaker 7: But you're talking about like getting like a like a case of beer or something.
Speaker 2: No, a few boxes of liquor.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. We've talked about it before, but we never mind. It's fine.
Speaker 2: You going hand with the four locos.
Speaker 7: Oh god, Oh yeah, so discussed. It's like bringing up the word ninety nine vanas or ever clear. I could just I could taste it and smell it in my nose without even like hmm.
Speaker 2: Ever clears. One of those things. We don't need to.
Speaker 5: We keep that demon back in the bottle.
Speaker 2: God. Yeah, but I.
Speaker 6: Hear like cut waters.
Speaker 5: Cut waters are good, but yeah, they can be dangerous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends. I think they're like five percent alcohol, but they're delicious and they don't taste like alcohol, so you'll just it tastes like a lime, sparkling water and you just you going ham on that you finish the case of those, you realize, like, I think I pretty much just finished a bottle tequila. And for some reason, I hear mariachi music. None's playing, but goddamn it, I feel the need to dance. It's a thing.
Speaker 5: It's a thing.
Speaker 2: It's delicious.
Speaker 3: You think that the Mariachi brand was an actual band, or you think it was the Keys to your Car singing to you. That's when I hear every single time I pick up a bottle.
Speaker 2: Dude, I tell myself, no, I saw this Instagram post that I think I might start doing it. I need to find a local mariachi band that I could keep on retainer. So this dude for his family's Christmas party, He's like, I don't even know where you got a microphone from. He's at his mom's house and he's like, Hi, As many of you know, I suck at gift giving, but I also feel like the gift of inexperience is a gift enough, so uh take it away voice. And this fucking mariachi band just strikes up and just charges into his mom's house. Just killed it, fucking killed it. The whole family is just kind of like, what is this. There's like an entire eight piece mariachi band, not just like two dudes, Like, no, no whole thing, get up masses, sombreros just going haym at this Christmas party.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I feel like I could just.
Speaker 2: Keep on a retainer and have them for the most inappropriate situations like a funeral. Come on now, a random mariachi funeral, which sounds kind of dope. Have them all day of the dead painted up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not gonna get I mean to say, no.
Speaker 7: I mean, I worked in a I worked in a Mexican restaurant for like a million years. That's the only white person that's ever worked there, and even to this day, I've been the only white person that ever worked there. And so we had mariachi beans every week, and I was like, I love the mariachi bans.
Speaker 2: I just thought about this, with the ice raids, perhaps now might not be the best time to look for mariachi bands. I'm gonna wait for that heat to die off. This might be in a year or two.
Speaker 3: Out loud.
Speaker 2: I just realized, man.
Speaker 3: Bad then inflation on them on mariachi prices or skah.
Speaker 5: Right, I didn't even consider that that's true.
Speaker 2: What used to be a five hundred dollars expanditure is probably a two thousand dollars expenditure, because you know, times are tough anyway anyway. All right, so y'all have a notebook full of things, and I didn't know if y'all had a topic y'all wanted to run on or if we're just going to shoot the ship for the time, I'm good either way, they're gonna talk about the highway. The highway, So yeah, we did.
Speaker 3: We did a lot of digging on it. So I tried to It's difficult.
Speaker 6: It's very hard to find like actual document actually from websites are actually really like legitimate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of the stuff I honestly that I.
Speaker 6: Was pulling was off of Reddit, and then Reddit kept on leading me down another rabbit hole that kept on going. I mentioned to y'all it was it's a company called Steven's Transport Ink. But I believe like all the other companies that are owned like Steven's Transport whatever are owned by that company, a bunch of my baby companies. So, like the more digging and digging, I didn't see anything to do with them going like any documentation of them going underground or anything like that. But I have a bunch of like documentation of like dang I lost transon, a bunch of documentation about dumbs military.
Speaker 2: Basis, no doubt, and.
Speaker 6: The Steven's Transport company works with like a whole bunch of military members veterans and everything else like that. They're very military based. And I have to mention they get a lot of money from the government and you can look that, but one point five million dollar loan during COVID, one point two million dollar loan during COVID.
Speaker 3: So so essentially, also something I found to was, I won't say exactly what county was based off in because I'm not sure how how much, but you'll be able to find it's just simply looking it up if anybody's listening. But Steven's Transports based off in Texas and they're simply like a huge logistical trucking company. And within that we also found other businesses called Steepens Transport that were based off in Florida and somewhere over in Georgia. And then there's one another place I can't think of right now, but there are one truck and one driver companies. Well there those kind of sound like ghost companies to me. And so once you start tracking all those places going up to the Limestone Quarries up in what's the name Limestone Quarries up where they have they've turned the Limestone Corey into military bases and military holding storages whatever, and whatnot. Yeah, it can't. You can't necessarily say that it's not possible that all these military bases and underground bunkers are connected in some way. Just yeah, going more into that.
Speaker 6: So, once you keep on digging, you come across this guy named Phil Schneider.
Speaker 3: Have y'all heard of them at all?
Speaker 2: The name Phil Schneider sounds familiar. However, I don't know if I'm just mixing him up with someone else that kind of sounds simiwhere, So give me the background here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So he's the one that talked about the alien agenda and the takeover of the planet and the killing off of five six to seven a's of the worldst population bout twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know, I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 6: The US known for about forty five years. So, and he talks about it the military bases being underground and how he knows he's worked there and he was whatever war apparently that broke out under there, says that there's hundreds of them. Yeah, and then they kind of got me thinking, if you got hundreds of bases and everything like that, how are you going to transport to base to base? You're not going to come up, go to the base, come back down, come up, go to that base, come back down. And then that did a little bit more digging on Reddit, and I wish I had a picture of the map, but it showed like the schematic like we're all the tunnels could be connected or how they're connected. And it's mostly like located in the Southwest, not like a lot over in the the East and everything else, but more like California, Utah and all those other spots.
Speaker 2: Which makes sense as far as tunneling and burrowing goes. The southwest of the United States is a lot more accommodating than the southeast.
Speaker 7: So, so are you talking that it's it's by the So all the limestone quarries is where the entrances are. Is that where they are located? Is that where you're you're talking because I kind of looked. I looked it up and there is, Uh, there's facilities in Kansas, New York, uh, Colorado, and Maine. The one in Kansas is the Atchison Man Storage Facility.
Speaker 2: I would say Atchison.
Speaker 7: Atchison, So it's a large underground limestone mines, significant military storage depot including food equipment during World War Two and the Cold War?
Speaker 4: Is that the correct one?
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's it's a it's that one, but it's also multiple, more so because they are like a retired like quarries, there are things that have been turned into military complex things and so so essentially, what I'm trying to get it to is, we have all this knowledge of underground bases, and then you assume we have we don't have knowledge of underground bases. Okay, so how many millions of miles of underground bases do we have? And at that point they all got to connect or at least go interstate, and at that point that confirms your underground or brings light to the underground interstate system that we were talking about.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hear you, and I agree. Whenever I found out that America had five hundred underground bunkers specifically for housing cheese, right, and that we were spending a million dollars per day just on HVAC to keep these these underground cheese caves cold. Yeah, yeah, at that point, it's like there's all kinds of shit that we clearly know nothing about. Now, wasn't even supposed to be some sort of a top secret. It's just who the fuck's gonna start a Google query to find information out. So when we're talking about these other you know, deep underground military bases, old missile silos that may or may not be used today but are obviously still there, there are still a hole in the ground that's going to be used for some purpose and restricted. Yeah, I mean, so who's to say, and why wouldn't they be connected by some And granted it may not even all be tunnels. It very well might be piping for Ethernet and for you know, some sort of communication lines or whatever else. But a connection one way or another. I'm still taking that as a positive identification for this topic. For sure.
Speaker 7: Is it the map that you found? Was it from the nineteen seventy eight map, the Inner Earth one, the Inner Earth Access map?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: So I've actually seen quite a few different maps when it comes to the different tunnels underneath.
Speaker 4: So this is one of them I've looked up.
Speaker 2: And Louisiana has I don't know knowing.
Speaker 7: Hang on, let me see if we can get it the damn light I'm trying to damn light that you can't see it there. Yeah, so it's kind of you can see it. Yeah, So this is one of them where it shows like it's interconnected all over and it shows like little spots where potential tunnel entrances are. And then they have an actual one another one that's laid out in a color grid and I'm trying to find it right now where it shows the interconnective tunnels all throughout the country. It's the one in seventy eight was from this guy that said that he delivered a bunch of stuff underneath the ground different places where he would go in drop stuff and he saw multiple interests all over the place, and so he kind of started tracking them, but he wasn't sure if they actually all connected or not.
Speaker 4: And that's a hard hit to find.
Speaker 7: That information is quite difficult to find where what the guy's information was of who he ran trucks for and all of that. My uncle's been in trucked ever for forty five years, I think, and he said he's seen all sorts of up that there's places out in the desert and stuff where you see fit facility doors, like weird kind of storage doors up in the side of the mountain that just kind of they're just there and like one single light. There's nothing around for twenty you know, twenty so miles, and then you'll see doors that lead into the sides of the mountain and you just don't see where they go or what's happening with them.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. It's one of those weird things.
Speaker 6: Like the reason I brought this topic of is because my dad's been truck driver forever. He did, he's drove for Penske, he's for ups now, but he said he's took a job or Stevens Transport. He had to go to Texas and all of that, and he said, like he would go into like these military checkpoints that would kind of like go down up the ground. It'd be like an interesting so you'll show you what city and what stay you're under like, and it's like exits and everything else. He said there was checkpoints. Every time he would be stopped at a certain checkpoint, you couldn't move, couldn't do nothing. He had to stay in the truck while if they did the security checks to make sure that the trailer wasn't tampered with, then he's told to keep going. He said, he can't get out to use a bathroom or nothing. He has to piss in a bottle whatever he's got.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, So was your dad a driver for the Teamsters by chance?
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: He doesn't really talk a lot about the information. He literally just told me.
Speaker 3: He used to do it.
Speaker 6: He saw some sketchy stuff and he told me to not talk about it.
Speaker 2: Well, only reason why, I said, well, as you're talking about it on the podcasts.
Speaker 4: He finds out. So I'm going on a podcast.
Speaker 2: The only reason why I'm asking is because the Teamsters being the truck driver union and all the contracts that these dudes have for so long. And yeah, I mean, of course with them, you have to bring up the whole Jimmy Hoffe situation in the mafia. All that, sure, for sure, But there's like a lot of I'm just gonna call it craft craft secrets, trade secrets if you will to where like, listen, we understand that if you've been driving here for this long, you're gonna get called to make this delivery. You're not gonna fucking talk about it, and it's all good. If you get hung up, call your union rep. Kind of thing. I could see that being away, that that connects. But I guess not necessarily, so I didn't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I know my dad ain't the type to be a bullshitter. He's a pretty honest guy. So I'll be like, why would you You wouldn't make this up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the reason to right, no doubt.
Speaker 6: And that brings me to the point of how do they do it though? How do they make underground tunnels? Well, if you go, there's a website called the drive dot com. It was supposed to December twenty third, twenty twenty two. It says there's talks about a tool that can do that or a patent.
Speaker 3: It was worked on.
Speaker 6: And developed through the seventies. The nineteen seventies describes a machine that is big. It's being built around a reactor cooled not by water but by molten lithium salt. The salt would be sent to the heat exchanger at the subterrane's tip, bringing it to nearly twenty one hundred degree sparing hiding scrut.
Speaker 3: That's a giant chopper, just bles.
Speaker 7: It's like the myster Incredibles with the big with the mole with the giant yeah, with they I mean they had one of those in the other movie with Arnold Schwarzeninger too when he went to the Moon.
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 2: Well, other's showing out the one with the old Bruce Willis when they had to go to the to the meteor and you had to get his drilling company.
Speaker 4: Well, there's lots of movies though that they have drilling.
Speaker 7: They have lots of the pointed triangle drilling things that go that can burrow deep into the ground and.
Speaker 4: All of that.
Speaker 6: So Cracking Their Earth nineteen sixty five, it's a movie about drilling into the Earth's magnal ere and friends that destroy humanity and the Earth.
Speaker 2: Maybe like that. But I mean, even when you're talking about this, I would figure it'd be like directional drilling, like we would do it fracking right with those diamond drill bits and you just they can curve it underground all that. But even as I'm saying that, that is hundreds of feet under the ground whenever the Earth's pressure is making the iron bind. So I don't know how deep these underground tunnels would be. But unless they're doing some sort of a weird yeah, never mind, the directional drilling wouldn't go if it's only if it's under one hundred feet under the ground. It wouldn't really make a fuck.
Speaker 6: Right, And I don't I don't know how the user how it is used, but it says when it's you used, it literally just drills out a circular cylinder and it smooths out the walls with all the molten molt nava you would presume because of the tips heated. So it just makes some smooth tunnels as soon as it bores through.
Speaker 3: Right, which is creating its own hill as it's being no doubt through the dirt.
Speaker 2: And this from molten lithium.
Speaker 3: Mulan lithium salt.
Speaker 4: How strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was confused too because it's called the drive.
Speaker 4: Dot com dot com.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of using molten lithium for anything. I'm not saying that this makes it not credible. It's just this is there's a new take. Honestly for me, I.
Speaker 3: Was confused too.
Speaker 6: I was like, yeah, why not water watch something like that?
Speaker 2: Right? All right? Cool? Well, I guess it also depends on the type of rock you're drilling through. Right, Certain rock is a little harder and a little it takes a little more ass in weight or just direct heat and pingement. But holy shit, molten lithium salt.
Speaker 5: That's that's a new one for me.
Speaker 2: All right, do you have anything else.
Speaker 6: I was also going to bring up the underground city, because we have all these underground bunkers and there's an underground city called Vlamir City. It's home to five hundred employees and thousands of government documents. It's an underground city not far from Saint Louis says. It's complete with city street lights, fire hydrants, and it's started in the late eighteen hundreds. What yeah, O Vlamir government building.
Speaker 2: I think, So how you spell that?
Speaker 3: One? Val m e why e.
Speaker 6: R city v A O M one more time v A l what n e y e R?
Speaker 4: Sorry I was, I was reading.
Speaker 7: I was reading about lithium, moulten lithium and how it works.
Speaker 4: Sorry I was. I was listening to you guys.
Speaker 7: I was like, wait, I'm confused. And so it's a renewable energy that they're talking about using. That's what I was reading about.
Speaker 2: The molten lithium salt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a renewable energy. So I was. I was in the middle of reading it.
Speaker 7: So I was the stupid update just updated my phone and I can't figure out how to get back to stuff.
Speaker 4: It's pissing me off.
Speaker 7: I feel that, yes, it updated without me even asking it to do it. I actually denied it twice and then went to bed and had it plugged in and updated it. And when I woke up this morning, it was updated. So it's like all bubbled and now everything is I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, it's just flashy.
Speaker 4: It's really annoying. I'm old, so I want things to stay the same.
Speaker 2: But okay, So this city is underground city built underneath Saint Louis. And you said it started in the late eighteen hundreds. Now that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It says it's near the it's not far from San Lost, Okay, but it's said to be. There's still four hundred million square feet worth of space to still work with the developed.
Speaker 4: I feel like, I know, I feel like I've heard this before.
Speaker 7: Hang on, Yeah, because this is located thirty miles southeast south of Saint Louis. It's a small town outstanding the school system. I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: The school system in this underground Mole Hill place is nice.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean this is on top, so this is this is the picture is about the on top part.
Speaker 2: Val Meyer Valmeir. I honestly don't know how you pronounce.
Speaker 3: It, but County.
Speaker 4: There's no team you look up underground.
Speaker 5: So do we know why they built this place?
Speaker 7: Wasn't this the cult or this group of people that decided they were they thought the world was ending and so they started building this place. Is this the same group or this might be overseas somewhere. I might be getting my places.
Speaker 3: Mixed up, like based off the game is the Is.
Speaker 4: This the rock City? Is that the Rock City people?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, I know the Okay, I know what this is.
Speaker 7: So this is the meteor that turned into the cave system situation that happened. Okay, so meter East Cave turned into industrial park considers nuclear powered NOE that that's the cave system that they want to actually put. They want to put a nuclear power plant somewhere along this place.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, I'm all in favor of more nuclear power shit.
Speaker 7: High tech underground business now they're actually surprisingly there's quite a few underground facilities that are like t places that we have a massive one in Grushiam, Oregon. Actually it's in Troddell technically and it's it's a surface level, but underneath the ground. It was all like fancy, top secret when they build it. I actually don't know anybody that works there. I don't know if it really has underground, but it's been told to us forever since I was a kid.
Speaker 4: But I don't know. They have a lot of those things.
Speaker 2: Why not, honestly, all with tho those mountains and ships the advantages.
Speaker 6: Look, we don't got to worry about tornadoes, no flooding, no earthquakes.
Speaker 3: Were energy they don't have to worry about earthquakes if you're underground, that's what they said. I mean, I don't know, be scared shitless if there was an earthquake underground.
Speaker 2: I've only lived through one earthquake and I was on the second story of a building. I didn't exactly know what it was un till it was too late. But that's why I was living in DC, as a matter of fact, and I honestly didn't think it was an earthquake, because like, there's not supposed to be earthquakes in Washington, d CO. There fucking was, as a matter of fact. And it wasn't like buildings came down or nothing. It just kind of shook shit a little bit, but yeah, I guess or.
Speaker 3: They were drilling.
Speaker 5: Could be, could be.
Speaker 7: Oh, I've lived through a lot of earthquakes. We gotta have them all. We have them in organ quite a bit. Really, Yeah, that's whatever. I mean, everything starts shaking and kind of just like yay, we're here for the ride.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I had one in a We had a really bad one when I was in sixth grade, and like, you know, you're supposed to hide underneath your desk, so that way when all the tiles come down from the ceiling, they don't like, kill you nukes too, just count me catch you. Yeah, our desks were pretty fucking sturdy, though, I'm gonna say, like, like you can survive some ship from them old school desks like whatever. What them desks were made out of metal, like they they ain't going nowhere. But nowadays the ones, yeah, these they like they we actually had some tiles like fall down and hit the desk and they were just the kids are fine.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 7: I then they had some people out in the hallways too when we had the tornado warning, which we don't ever really get tornado warnings in organ. I can only think of like forever and happened to be. I was at school and they're like, go to the hallway. I was like, what the fuck is this one hundred and twenty year old building going to do to save us? Like what are you talking about? Go to the hallway?
Speaker 2: Like okay, it gave you the facade that they have.
Speaker 7: No facade because we had all seen Twister at this point we were yeah, we were all stressed out.
Speaker 6: Just to make you feel like and more comfortable, but you're not right.
Speaker 2: It's like the TSA and like Santa Claus, like they work if you believe that they work.
Speaker 4: I watched this lesbian make this video. Just read that. So she was talking about how they dropped down.
Speaker 7: I forget the way that she worded, but pretty much she was like talking about like gay people were going to drop down from the mass thing because the way the flight attendant was saying stuff was like this, you know this person's this thing is gonna come down and it's going to be flamboyant or whatever. And she's made this video and she's like hot, Like it was really funny. Honestly, I'm doing a terrible job explaining it, but it was. I've always asked people like, why do we care about these masks? Like it's just gonna get you high on oxygen, so you have dope meine. So you're like, you're just pretty much when you you're just really happy. When you're dying, You're just like, you know what, I'm cooling down, It's gonna be okay.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't think I'm mad me this my own conspiracy here. I've never done much digging into it. I got a hard time believing that every airline that ever takes off just has these reserve tanks of oxygen just in case. I'm pretty sure those bags fill up because your own exhaling, so you're just hyperventilating yourself to make you calm the fuck down. I could be wrong, but that sounds way more logical than for this.
Speaker 7: A lot of conspiracies when it comes to planes actually like a whole.
Speaker 4: I've never been on one.
Speaker 3: I won't No, I won't touch it. Plant.
Speaker 6: Wow, I'll drive thirty five hours if I have to.
Speaker 4: I'm not getting so funny.
Speaker 5: Have you ever driven that? What's the farthest you've ever driven in one go?
Speaker 3: Like eight hours?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 2: We just took a twenty five hour drive, Like are you sure.
Speaker 7: At the treatment you're making straight four twenty five Yeah, it was about twenty five hours. We stopped a few times, but realistically pretty much we stopped three times.
Speaker 2: Which also I love road trips, so like, I'm down with that. But no, dude, it depends. If time is of the essence, flying is clearly the better method. But I mean, what do you can get that?
Speaker 5: But if it goes down, dude, it's not gonna be your problem for much longer.
Speaker 3: Right, That's what I'm saying. If enjoy while it launds.
Speaker 6: Honestly, that's what I think. If I can't control what I'm gonna do when the plane goes down.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many people are have ever fallen out of the sky, You're about to be one of them. Enjoy it?
Speaker 4: Enjoy man.
Speaker 7: That's that's how I feel though about about cruise ships. You'll never catch me on a cruise ship ever, ever, period ever. I also watch Poseidon wead too many times as a child and was very terrified of it. But I will say that there's merit to my whole situation with Poseidon. If you don't know what that is, it's a movie back in the day with Kurt Russell where the boat flips over and they have to get from so completely no, and it's literally called Posidon and it flips over and then there so they're like dancing and they're all having fun, and then the whole cruise ship tips completely over and then they're stuck and they have to go get from the top top to the bottom of it upside down and they have to find their way out.
Speaker 4: And the whole bunch of people die.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hold, on hold a massive ass cruise ship. Do you understand the logistics of what kind of a wave would they needed.
Speaker 5: To would lock it up?
Speaker 4: Right now? How many have happened in the last ten years?
Speaker 2: Not sideways, capsized, barrel rolling, there's been okay, not all of them, but they have had They have had some in the last ten years.
Speaker 7: Actually, hell, in the last like six years, they've had like three I think have actually flipped over. And I was like, huh, see, all my paranoia is here for something.
Speaker 5: Like forward flipping not on its.
Speaker 4: Side, it like it went all the way over. What the I know? Like, I know two for sure that I've read about in the last ten years.
Speaker 5: That captain sucks at his job.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, a lot of them have gone like a sideways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sideways. That happens all the time when they hit sandbars and shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: But like either way, Poseidon is a real like you've never seen it.
Speaker 4: No, you've seen it.
Speaker 7: You would know the terror as a child while you're younger, mean, but the terror as a child that I was when I watched this, and I'm like never never, Oh, it was so intense.
Speaker 2: So that's that's insane. Okay, what is this article?
Speaker 7: So that's the that's not an article, that's actually the website for the caverns.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So this is the history of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, the history behind Rock City. Our history date back more than one hundred and twenty years to win. The high grade limestone found in the bluffs near Valmeyer, Illinois, was first mined for use as fertilizer. Of course, well did the miners know that they were not only milling limestone, they were carving out massive underground rooms that might one day be used for other purposes. Overtime visitors recognize the value of the temperature and humidity controlled space. From the late nineteen thirties to the early nineteen eighties, a portion of the underground space housed a mushroom farming operation. Listen to the jokes right themselves. All I'm saying. During the Cold War, the government made plans to use the underground quarry as a civilian defense shelter, storing thousands of containers of food, water, and medical supplies. Today, Rock City has become the Midwest ultimate sustainable project. Okay, the space is now subsurface business complex with approximately six million square feet of cost efficient and highly desirable space. Rock City was made possible by a joint venture project of Admiral Parkway, Inc. The Village of Valmyre, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Community Affairs, and the US Economic Development Administration. What the fuck?
Speaker 7: Yes, they want to make a sustainable community there underground.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's actually really cool.
Speaker 7: If you ever watched any of the videos of this place, it's really meet what they built and everything. There's there's another location overseas that's actually an entire civilization live there, and it's all underground. They've been unearthing more and more and more of it as a deeper they go, but it's super intricate and.
Speaker 4: It goes like it started out.
Speaker 7: They accidentally found it some random like goat farmer found this entrance and then once they started going down and down and down, it's turned into this massive underground city that's in this side of this hill. There's a lot of different places all over the world that are underground that they've that they had at some point, and then it then that ties into the mud flood theory.
Speaker 5: And how does this tie into the mud flood theory?
Speaker 7: So a lot of people though, say that there was because other people were living underground, that potentially the buildings were being built built on top of other civilizations that were below us, and they like all ties and there is a connection somehow that they tie into each other. That we've built on top of an entire civilization, and so that they've seen stuff underneath, and so they you know, what else is down there? If we found other people that have built these entire elaborate cities into mountains and underground and all this stuff, then what else is underneath us?
Speaker 4: That's where the theory comes in.
Speaker 2: We've had a few people come on to explain the mud flood to us, and it's very similar, well, I don't want to say very similar to the flat earth people, but it's like they will draw on eight different conspiracies that independently are very interesting, but they will make a connection somehow by squinting and like turn their head a certain way, and like somehow they just know that this means this, and this means this, and clearly it was the Jews. And it's like I'm bro hold on, backup, back.
Speaker 4: It up here, gypsies to get it right.
Speaker 2: I've been saying it's been the fucking Gypsies for a while, but nobody wants to listen to me.
Speaker 4: It's gypsies.
Speaker 7: Whitebir Wizards sent an article today confirming that Jacob is now ballid.
Speaker 4: I guess in his jujypsy.
Speaker 2: Because Jacob only speaks truths. But apparently people need to learn that I'm kind of dragon. Oh actually, I just brought up the Gypsy just to talk shit, I know, specifically to joke. Then come to find out there is that kernel of truth, and I'm like, oh, well, I mean I find time to triple down.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, let's run it.
Speaker 7: Apparently this underground city that they brought up has city streets and fire hydrants and it houses five hundred employees and then thousands of government documents as.
Speaker 5: Well, just like you were saying.
Speaker 7: It says that there is an underground city not far from Saint Louis. It is complete with city streets, fire hirrants, lights, and it attracts some pretty big tenants. It said it started in the lighteen eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: It is still crazy to me you had said this literally, this is what you were reading. But like in the eighteen hundreds, these people had the forethought to be like, you know, this country needs an underground thriving city, even have electricity like that.
Speaker 7: Yet they started carving it. So they started using it for stuff, and they it was easy. So I watched the History Channel did a big documentary on it and stuff, and so it was talking about they it was easy to carve into. And yeah, apparently there's actual places though that were originated because in the Grand Canyon there's a whole bunch of spots that you can find were potential like Native Americans or they think older generally older people. Then Native Americans dug into these holes in the in the caverns and stuff, and so that they found it was easier because of the limestone to dig into it, and so they started using that as a place to rest pretty much and so cave people quote unquote had potentially lived there at one point.
Speaker 3: I believe that you had cave people. You probably had cave cities, loural cave men. Yeah, you already know you have one cave city. Then m hmm, it just makes sense. There's just gotta be more.
Speaker 2: And then what is that place? Damn it? We were just talking about it a couple months ago. It's a whole underground not just underground city. It's like a complex now. I want to say it's in Turkey. It's got like forty different levels to it. There's rooms where people live, there's churches, there's manufacturing facilities, all these things, and it's been used throughout the course of human history by millions of people over the millennias. I'm trying to remember what the name of this place was.
Speaker 4: I'll look it up. But this place actually says that there we have internet right there. We do that that.
Speaker 7: They are earthquake proof, electromagnetic proof, their tornado proof and ice storm proof.
Speaker 5: How game's earthquake proof that some really.
Speaker 7: Can impact impact what we have underground. In addition to defense from the elements, underground structures like this are ideal refrigeration operations as and a whole lot more. Even the US government is taking advantage of this rock solid opportunity. The National Archive actually has an office space here. It's an A class office space and they excuse me. And then we have about two and a half million boxes of federal documents and records stored here and they maintain and operate out of that facility. There are still about four million square feet of space to develop, and plans could even include an ice rink.
Speaker 4: That's where the article stops.
Speaker 2: I just found this one. It's called darren Coou. That's the spot in Turkey that's got the massive complex. But okay, yeah, darren Coo. Uhsh, when was it built? Let's see, Turkey's massive underground city is darren Coou, located in the Cappadocia region, a vast, multi level subterranean complex carved from volcanic rock that could shelter up to twenty thousand people with livestock and supplies, featuring ventilation, chefs, stables, churches, and heavy rolling stone doors for defense.
Speaker 5: Let's see. They believe to have its roots is.
Speaker 2: Early as the eighth century BC by the Frisians, later expanded it by later civilizations like the Byzantines for protection against invaders.
Speaker 5: But it was discovered in nineteen sixty three.
Speaker 4: You could show the picture of it, but if.
Speaker 2: I share a screen, the audio is going to fuck up, so never mind.
Speaker 7: Never mind.
Speaker 4: So I just found an interesting thing.
Speaker 7: The future is beneath our feet in the caves from twenty twenty five actually.
Speaker 5: Want us to become mole people.
Speaker 4: So it's really weird.
Speaker 7: So it says, over your career spanning decades, much of it spent as a Chief Technological Officer and later the Chief AI Officer of the National Jews, I hate that one.
Speaker 5: We have an actual National AI officer.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, and I hate this word so much. I always you'd think with an environmental thing, I can actually say this, but it's a geospattle. I can never say it right.
Speaker 2: Geospatial every time.
Speaker 4: I fuck it up every time.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, it's like geostatial.
Speaker 7: It's not wrong, it's it's honestly, it's having dyslexia.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yep, I know.
Speaker 5: What it is, but it sounded as it.
Speaker 4: Was spelled yep. So any who that person.
Speaker 7: I have been at the forefront of building and managing some of the most complex and secure data infrastructures in the world. I've overseen the construction of data centers and government agencies that are among the planet's largest users of computer data and data storage. I've worked on artificial intelligent models that support defensive energy, food security, and humanitarian assistance. I know what it takes to build the digital foundations of our modern world, and I have truly seen unique opportunities for the Southern Illinois in the In this cave system, the Rock City Complex, a massive underground industrial park carved from an old limestone quarry, presents a near perfect location for a world class data center. In my field, we are in constant battle against heat and energy costs. Natural stable fifty eight degree temperature of the caves is a game changer, dramatically reducing the enormous amount of electricity required for cooling, often the large the single largest operational expense for the data center. Furthermore, its proximity to the mighty Mississippi River offers access to sustainable water source for the state of the art cooling systems, critical assets in an air of increasing climate stress. This isn't just about fighting a geological conveniency spot. This is about plugging into America's backbone. Along the Mississippi River runs the national most robust electrical grids and dense corridor of fiber optic telecommunications lines.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I hear what he's saying, right, the standard fifty eight degrees that this cave allows, Yeah, that's great for the thought process. Here I will push back against his theory here for just a moment that shit gets hot.
Speaker 5: The facility I used to work at.
Speaker 2: We had one big room with a bunch of motor drives and computers that basically ran these big machines, right, and we had twelve machines. This room was a twenty by forty room. We had to have so many HVAC systems in there that basically you should be able to hang meet in this bitch, and somehow you would be in there for ten minutes and need to take your shirt off because you're sweating so bad. Computers and this isn't like some data storage supercomputers, and like this, this is motor drives, a tele a machine to spin and then stop, and then spin and then stop. So I hear what he's saying as far as like the possibility of this being used for these centers. I'm saying they're gonna have to pipe in some serious AC power if they're gonna try to make that a viable option. Otherwise they're just gonna start cooking the fucking mountain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it says.
Speaker 7: The kind of facility best suited for an underground location like Rock City would be a high density, high security data center. This could house high performance computing clusters for scientific research or AI model training, or serve as a secure cloud region for major American technology companies or even government agencies. The inherent physical security of being underground is a feature that cannot be overstated. The economic ripple effect from vlamer how do you say it, Blomyer and Monroe County would be transformative. The arrival of major data center would mean an influx of indust investment from leading American tech firms. So it goes on to talk about all the different things that could happen. Critically, it could, it could capitalize on this location the digital infrastructure, bringing faster and reliable internet access to homes. Also, it's a defensible position. Pretty much. The project is a magnitude and temporary increase in local electricity rates, but like doesn't matter, They'll be fine. You know they're going to take all the water and all the electricity from the locals, but like.
Speaker 2: It's fun to be Okay, they'll have AI.
Speaker 4: It'll be fine, right.
Speaker 2: Who needs water and clean air and electricity to power their homes when you have AI? Though? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 7: Well, it sounds like, you know, if they wanted to do any type of you know, weird shady governmental shit, then they could just you know, take over this whole cavern situation of four million unused square feet of it and turn it into you know, a place for zombies or anything else.
Speaker 2: But this ties into y'alls thought about the connection. They're not just going to have a data center or some sort of thing to this level in this cave system and just just have it for that cave system that's going to be connected to everything else coast to coast, right.
Speaker 3: I mean think about it too. They just went and blown up on what Iran's bunkers, Yeah they did. Supposedly it was a one way in, one way out situation. So if you blow up the entrance, then that whole tunnel is done with. Well, in America, they've done figured that out. So if you blow up one entrance you have plenty of other entrances and other connect ways to get to it. And to push back a little bit on that too. It I could be very wrong, but isn't limestone porous yep, So therefore heat would be able to leave through the limestone. So are they saying that it can maintain the fifty nine degrees even if machines are in their area.
Speaker 7: They're saying they're going to utilize the water because it's close to be able to use the cooling units inside sorry, okay, inside the facility because it's naturally at fifty eight degrees that there gives a better chance. So it increases the rate of development versus them having to make the cooling units and everything else. So they're going to be So that was the whole thing, is that they're going to still have to bring in the cooling units, but they're going to use the miss sippy for the water to cool it down, and it increases them to be able to do this faster to take over more of the cave system. Because the thing goes on to talk about how we're in the race for Ai against China and how this would be a launching pad for us to potentially put more AI units like we have right now. Louisiana is about to kick off this god awful massive AI situation down here. And instead of so, we had an act to help protect, to protect Louisiana and to try to reverse a lot of the damage that's being done on a daily basis to the Mississippi.
Speaker 4: But they decided, i e.
Speaker 7: The groups that actually have the money down here to push forward this giant AI project. And so now they're going to put it next to the Mississippi, which is going to be disrupting all the water because they're going to be taking the water for the AI facility as well, just like how they the Three Mile Island.
Speaker 4: They've decided to take over for AI too.
Speaker 2: So pros and cons of that, right, I mean, the Mississippi's not losing water by any means. However, when you look at all of the plants up and down the mississipp at least in Louisiana, all of them are using it for the water to use in their processes. And that's that works for the industry. That sucks for the environment.
Speaker 7: So it's because I mean, we're losing our shoreline, oh yeah, because of everything that's happening with the water and then polluting the water so much. And there's a lot of acts that they were trying to get in place, and a lot of people trying to slow down how many more plants that we have down here that are disrupting the environment, But unfortunately AI is dominating, and so they're trying to put it along anywhere they can the rivers. So this, if they're going to use that, it would be it would make sense to put it underground because you can do anything you want.
Speaker 4: You're going out and in.
Speaker 7: One exit, and so you know no one else can see what's happening down there. You can't have any type of spies because you know you're filtering in who you exactly want down there. Personally, I think that they would probably put it like a CDC situation down there if they already have all this other stuff down there. When you say CDC, I'm talking about testing on using a facility to test on biological warfare.
Speaker 5: Oh we have that, we have the monkey lab.
Speaker 4: Oh we have more than one.
Speaker 7: Yes, but these facilities are up top a lot of them, so they do have an underground They do have an underground system. But this is like the beginning of a hive system. This is this is like resident evil hive situation going on.
Speaker 4: This is like the opening top of it.
Speaker 3: That's where the ground is.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this could be like if they keep going down and digging more, I mean, you could build an entire hive down there.
Speaker 3: They've already started dropping what was it data centers into the ocean. Didn't Microsoft start doing that as a project a while back ago?
Speaker 2: I heard about that, and I don't know if that actually got off the ground or if they actually got it successful. They probably did by this point with Gates's money. So they're using the ocean to cool these systems down. Then wow, Because I mean, we're running out of land, so as to start dumping shit in the ocean, why not.
Speaker 3: Right and taking other people's over.
Speaker 7: Go into Mariana Trench. Just drop one down there. I wonder what happened.
Speaker 5: I'm not trying to piss off the Leviathan.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it was like the Leviathan.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and drop some AI data centers on the Leviathan's ass and see if he don't wake up.
Speaker 7: No, apparently apparently they abandoned their project to put the AI system in the Ocean. They discontinued it Project Nakotic. They decided to uh officially kill the entire project. So h it never actually got it never went huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they couldn't figure out how to get it to work. I don't know, they didn't think it was going to be It.
Speaker 4: Is a huge ass article. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, I know.
Speaker 7: I'm like, this is a massive article. Sorry, I'm looking. I'm trying to see why.
Speaker 5: I also had no idea that this was even a thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they wanted to build so they wanted to build substations down below.
Speaker 2: Okay, because like you know, if.
Speaker 7: You ever watch any of the movies, they have like entire cities and civilizations under the water. This has been a pipe dream for a lot of the big tech companies is to put substations down below.
Speaker 5: So we talked about this with the Sycamore Nole episode.
Speaker 2: Right how there's that possibly underwater base of some type, possibly alien, possibly human, who knows, right off the coast of California, And it's been in the files for a while to look at under c labs just in general. And there's a couple of them that we know operate and none of them have been for AI or for data centers or anything like that. It's typically for deep sea science, like actual oceanography to be done at that level, and they have like a the best I could use basically like the ISS is to as this lab is for the ocean. But from what I read in on it, it seems like everything was very above board, and there's possibly some labs that they don't tell us about that they're doing some some you know, fuck shit underneath. It's very possible, but I haven't really found anything to substantiate. That's why we haven't done an episode on it.
Speaker 7: But this is interesting, so it says that moving forward, Oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 6: I was just saying, that's a problem with the Only thing is like all the things that we're looking up and we're finding about Underground City, and the basis is what they're giving us. They're not going to tell you what the other projects are that they've already done and have been doing, right.
Speaker 3: They don't like to. I do feel like the things that you do find or some of those things that you can't deny, I think, And that's why it's kind of goes on to his theory about like how when you go to research stuff, you're only giving certain information because it's on the Internet. And the Internet was given to the military first, so they definitely control it and regulate it in a sense. So if something is put onto the Internet by an individual, it can easily be taken off or ghosted or hidden for other people. Therefore, that research never gets out into the world. Therefore, whenever we're looking it up, we're not even going to find that. And we're only finding stuff because it's undeniable. Yeah, it's too far in the face to deny it.
Speaker 6: So like, yeah, yeah, well I've tried looking at like when I was doing research, I would find links and all this to videos and documentaries and it's all been scrubbed. It's a video unavailable and all that. Just like the underwater base off of the coast of California, there used to be pictures of it. Everyone everyone started blowing it up. Then it gets wiped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't find it no more.
Speaker 7: That's the same as the whole underground system off of China that they were building in Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was like twenty fifteen, twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Were you're talking about those islands that they head off of China's because that one man I had.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you're talking about the islands that they built up. No, I'm I'm talking about with the actual So there was pictures in two videos circuling way way way back in the day of an underground bases that they were building, and they got pictures of like a giant door, and they got pictures of like things going down into it, and they had like this video that was not the best quality, but it was shot like kind of zooming by and you could see pretty much like these little sub boats going down underneath, and it was on the side of this mountain and you could see kind of the facility's door, and they were like trying to they had like stuff to put back over it. They are very old now. There was a whole bunch of talks about it. There was articles about it way back in the day. I haven't seen anything on it in a decade, but it's we've had this talk before that. A lot of stuff got scrub especially during twenty twenty. I mean it was like the Internet completely reset itself and everything that we have seen and read beforehand is just gone. And now we look like assholes because we just talking out our ass. But it's like, no, really, these things were here, but now they're not.
Speaker 2: So have you heard that memes are about to make their cycle?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Apparently there's a theory that is saying that basically the great meme reset of twenty twenty six is going to be going down and like all the memes that we had, some of us, I know, some of us didn't grow up looking at meme culture and things like that, but for instance, like bad Luck Brian and good Guy Gus and all these memes that were quintessential to the Internet that went off into the realm of obscurity, like even think early YouTube chocolate rain sneezing Panda, like the old shit. Right, Apparently that is about to like cycle back because dead Internet theory. Yes, and so there's nothing new the Internet has to give us, So it's gonna just recycle the memes from like six to now.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I had a feeling you guys were talking about dead internets at dead Internet theory.
Speaker 6: Wow, it's want to say that because I don't think they're going to recycle them. If anything, I think AI is going to recreate it, either in a different way and make it more funny.
Speaker 3: Well, that's essentially recycled kind of Yeah, it's just in a way, but it's like old content that is new.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If y'all heard about the Bird game, I ran across this.
Speaker 3: It's AI.
Speaker 6: Apparently it's rendering videos that look like games that you can play, and it's like multiplay and everything else. The games aren't even a thing, never been developed, nothing like that is just complete fictional And people are in the comments. This is on Instagram, So I'm like, okay, well, is this a real game? This looks kind of funny. No, it's not even developed, but people in the comments are fighting over if it's even a real game or not.
Speaker 2: So is this like the whole remembering if Pikachu had a black linel on his tailor or not. So it's a Mandela effect kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, But they're claiming that AI is the reason that you're getting this is because the AI is actually, would you say, implementing it into your head or like gas slighting you essentially, yeah, to make.
Speaker 2: Holy shit. Okay, that actually just kind of fucked me up because now I'm thinking the whole Sindbad Versus Shazam movie. I'm wondering now if that's actually just an AI image that made its way out and nobody knows that it's AI or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I watched the movie.
Speaker 2: Shit Sindbad in Shazam or Shaquille O'Neil in Shazam. See no man, So there was a Disney movie where Shaquille O'Neil was a genie named Shazam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, that's yeah.
Speaker 2: Apparently there was allegedly, depending on what side of the Mandela effect you're on, you know who Sinbad is?
Speaker 4: Yes he was, Yeah, he was Shazam.
Speaker 2: No, the Disney movie had Shaquille O'Neal in it. No, it was not, I not, I promise you it was.
Speaker 5: But here's the deal.
Speaker 2: Apparently Sindbad also starred in a I'm not even gonna call it a C rated film. Let's go ahead and put it like an E rated film called Shazam and it only it went straight to VHS. It like never made its way onto anything, but enough people remember it to where it became a part of the zeitgeist.
Speaker 4: That's AI. I know, that's AI.
Speaker 7: But this is who pleaged Zam that like he pleaged Zam. I watched him.
Speaker 2: You looked up. No, no, don't look up Simbad Shazam. Look up Disney Shazam. Just look that up.
Speaker 5: Don't look up which actor or go to the IMDDA.
Speaker 7: But I wanted to see Sindbad and make sure I was thinking of the right person. No.
Speaker 2: No, this is a part of the Mandela effect. People have created those images. That's not real. None of that's real.
Speaker 4: I watched it as a kid.
Speaker 2: I know, I see see. I'm thinking that Ai made this a thing to where now people are arguing it's same with the Bearstein and Bearenstein.
Speaker 5: That shit's probably Ai too.
Speaker 4: It was Berenstein. Yeah, it's Berenstein in the books. Now is bear Stein? I read them every day when I was a child.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that?
Speaker 7: I even asked my mom, my dad, and my grandma and they all were like, yes, is Bearstein?
Speaker 2: Are we sure that we just weren't mispronouncing the Jewish last name on these hillbilly bears. I'm just asking, no Frankenstein versus Frankenstein, Like I'm just I'm asking.
Speaker 7: There was a difference in spelling. And by the way, no, Sinbad was Shazam.
Speaker 2: Put you typed in Sinbad, didn't you? Hunt, no shazam. You see it.
Speaker 5: This is the actual Internet argument.
Speaker 2: Not there was no no, no, no.
Speaker 5: Listen, listen. I'm not trying to argue with you.
Speaker 2: Disney Channel had had Shaquille O'Neal in it because he tried at one point and it was it was a dog shit movie, which it wasn't meant to be good. But I mean, yeah, that's this is a thing. I'm I'm wondering if AI is actually the reason for the Mandela effect. We just didn't know that it was AI until it became a thing that people can readily use, until they put a name on it.
Speaker 7: Right then, How did I have the VHS and I put it in my VHS player.
Speaker 2: Raven, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 5: How you're you is?
Speaker 2: See, I get told the same thing when it's like, no, dude, it's not the Mandela effect. You're just misremembering.
Speaker 7: It's like, no, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not sit.
Speaker 3: With the other theory is the Parkle Accelerator. Whenever they released that in what twenty sixteen and then again in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: That's like the old house, the clearing house.
Speaker 2: Dude, publisher Clearinghouse it's another one. Yeah.
Speaker 7: My mom and we were just talking about this and she's like, what are you talking about? He don't you remember he used to go around with the with the giant sign that you won this money with the balloons. I was like, yes, but if you look it up, everyone will say it says on the internet, this wasn't a thing. We would watch it with their own eyeballs, like, you can't take away those memories.
Speaker 2: I know it.
Speaker 4: My parents know it.
Speaker 2: Like he would bring a sign, but I never remember a check.
Speaker 7: It was a check. It was a check that they would hold up. He had the balloons in his hand. They would go knock on the door. There was a whole thing, Like, it was a whole thing. There's even that it even says that he wasn't the one that he never even worked for the company.
Speaker 4: That's what it says.
Speaker 2: He was the guy.
Speaker 4: Nope, go look it up.
Speaker 2: Oh the Mandela effect.
Speaker 6: And take this even deeper, because now I can see on Instagram there's not eleven without planes. They'd take the planes out or they just never were there. Yeah, Like and everybody that was interviewed on nine eleven was like, yeah, I watched it. There was no plane. But then they were saying, no, I've seen the planes on the television.
Speaker 4: I watched the planes. I was eating cereal.
Speaker 2: But the people that were on the ground are saying there were no planes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they heard an explosion. I looked up, they said.
Speaker 7: But there's footage of all the different camera angles off of phone.
Speaker 2: There's footage for the second tower being hit. There is only a small snippet of footage from the first one being hit. And we're talking, oh one, the camera quality was dog shit, about as good as the man on the Moon camera quality. Listen, I believe that planes hit the buildings. Just so we're clear here, but I have gone down this rabbit hole. And the the problem with this is, right the second tower being hit, people were already paying attention. They were looking at the first tower. It's very difficult for them to miss the one literally next door to it. Right, However, there's four sides of that building, so we're talking about realistically seventy five percent of the angle. Even if you're looking at the building, can't see the plane hitting the other side of it. So and all they're looking at is this building, and all of a sudden, boom, they didn't see a planecause it hit the other. There's many many levels to unpack on that one. As far as the first building being hit, I've heard the theories that it wasn't a plane they hit it, and they it's it's got some substantiability to it. I made that word up. It's a thing that was It's like, okay, first off, it sounded legit.
Speaker 4: I mean I watched it though, like I watched it on the news.
Speaker 2: Do you watch the second tower being hit? You didn't watch the first one be hit. There's only one small clip of footage from it, and that was somebody who was standing on a bridge who was talking and doing a news interview and they hit.
Speaker 4: I watched the second one being hit at school.
Speaker 2: You watched the second one.
Speaker 6: I watched the.
Speaker 4: First one at my house on the news.
Speaker 2: That that's impossible. There was no cameras on the first building when it got.
Speaker 7: Hit, because it said that it came on the news because it was like attention, like because my parents have left the news on it and it said like this had just happened, and it showed the plane going into the building. There's two different angles and two different buildings that it happened.
Speaker 2: There was no Building two.
Speaker 7: Was still standing when I left on the bus to go to school. Building two got hit as they went to school because they wheeled in a TV and we.
Speaker 4: Got to watch it live.
Speaker 2: So you saw building two get hit. Both of them were still standing when you.
Speaker 4: Went to school, No one of them.
Speaker 5: Yeah they're one fell and then two fell.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: There is only a very small And then they later came out with more footage from somebody who saw Tower one get hit, but that didn't come out until years later because they didn't even realize that they happened to have a camera rolling in that direction on that morning.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm now, I'm looking up go for it.
Speaker 2: This was the conspiracy that got me started into conspiracies.
Speaker 5: Trust me, I'd be knowing the things.
Speaker 6: Like exactly what y'all are doing back and forth is what they're doing on the internet and just trying to get people divided.
Speaker 3: That's when people are divided. They're they're not looking at what's.
Speaker 2: Going on around them.
Speaker 6: M They're too busy find about something that's true or not true. I believe the planes hit the building, but also believe they bombed it to make it fall.
Speaker 2: No, for sure? For sure did you hear that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a really loud boom.
Speaker 2: Let me make sure my kids are in bed. He'll talk.
Speaker 6: I'll be back, Okay, just don't make sure that no plane is coming now falling on y'all.
Speaker 7: Now, no kidding, that's so wild, Like.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: My mom actually worked in the World Trade Center in Oregon. We have, so that's why I happened to be paying attention was because my mom worked in the She worked in a big tower downtown and so they actually ended up closing it down back then because they were worried about it. You know, I swear to you, I watched the first plane get hit. Now I'm looking it up and I'm like, I know, I did, I know, I did.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to do research on like what they were recovered from all the planes, and they say, yeah, really didn't recover. Well, it all burnt up on impact.
Speaker 7: I believe that the I believe that there was planes that hit them, but I believe that they demolitioned the buildings because of how they felt and everything like that.
Speaker 4: I believe they blew them up from the inside.
Speaker 6: And the passports come out clean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a lot of things that just didn't add up with that. And then the whole Pentagon thing. I never believed that whole thing. We actually drove by the Pentagon and I was like, I want to see exactly where they said that this was. You know, the plane hit There was no plane. I think it was a missile that hit it. To be honest with you, I said.
Speaker 6: That the way that the plane would have had to make a turn, the way it had to turn around to come and hit the Pentagon would be logical.
Speaker 3: It couldn't be done.
Speaker 7: It didn't make any sense to me. Even looking at it back then, I'm like, there's no way.
Speaker 4: And I didn't.
Speaker 7: I mean I was a kid. I didn't believe in conspiracies or anything like that. I just watched a lot of movies and so I was like, there's no way that that was a plane though, Like where's the wreckage? That didn't make any sense. The way that the building looks it didn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, I think it was a scud missile or something like that.
Speaker 7: Off the coast of Scotland, which is interesting because if you know anything about Scotland, is where a good old Annika is, which is one of the super Ais. And so Scotland has a very intense AI research facility that is making huge groundbreaking moves in AI, and so for it to be off the coast there is not surprising to me, to be honest. And so for two years they had eight hundred and fifty five of them that actually they had six fail over two years.
Speaker 4: That's it. So, but I was I was.
Speaker 7: In the middle of reading about why they were why they ended up stopping the program, But it does seem that they actually were able to achieve having them in the in the ocean. They just say they wanted to make a an Ai coral reef.
Speaker 4: What mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the whole reason they were putting it underwater was because of obvious efficiency things, but also to help bo like aquatic Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what, fish love electrical components that send down frequencies into the water to a level that we can't hear, but they can. They love that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, use echo location.
Speaker 6: Well didn't didn't they say that wind turbines were harming the whales.
Speaker 2: I heard something about this which is also Yeah, the wind turbines are causing sound to a level that we can't here, but the whales can. And we're also talking about something that is, uh, you know, miles away from a coastline. But sure my.
Speaker 7: Phone be listening right now because it is popping up so fast. Of everything, it says, offshore wind turbines do not appear to harm wheels. Are there no scientific effects linking the wind energy development to wet whale deaths?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure, wind turbines are causing free Willy to die.
Speaker 7: Yeah, gay, Yeah, Well, there's actually a lot of stuff that's going on with the whales anyways. But wind turbines, if you look into how they're manufactured, and then you look into how they have just like miles and miles of I forget what they call it. It's like death Valley pretty much for the wind turbines. And say with solar panels, there is for as much as they quote generate, they are harming the environment just as much there's nuclear power is actually the most beneficial power. And I didn't realize they actually have upped our nuclear power plants. They've reopened some of them, So I think we're at like ninety six nuclear power plants, right, is God?
Speaker 2: We need more.
Speaker 6: Have you all seen this story about this guy that's making plastic renewable with the gas or diesel.
Speaker 2: Yes, And depending on which source you read about him, he's either like in hiding on the run or he's about to No, he's not dead.
Speaker 4: But maybe he's hiding right now.
Speaker 2: But he is also scheduled to go on multiple news shows to make appearances. But also this isn't a new com We were talking about this when I was in school, as a matter of fact, for a process right to turn crude oil into these hydrocarbon that we use every day. They were talking about how if you were to melt down plastic, you could read basically make renewable energy off of it. However, it's not feasible. It costs more energy to make a gallon of gasoline by melting plastic than it does to just boil crude oil to get the gasoline. So it was all about finding an efficient way to do so. So this guy, he's not doing something that the industry hasn't known about. He's found a way to make it economical, which is crazy and amazing. But I saw him go on multiple news shows to talk about his work. He was putting up posts online and all this stuff. He took a break for two weeks and then had to release a statement like, hey, y'all, I'm not dead. I'm good. I just took a little break from putting up on the youtubes like I'm still here. Then he put up a couple more things, then silence. So I don't know what the fuck. It depends on which source you read. Some will say that he's just bearing himself in his work and he's not worried about the content. Right now, Summer saying he's on the run because the same reason why the dude who created the water powered car got got. He's afraid he's gonna get God.
Speaker 7: They poisoned him. He screamed, they poisoned me. Actually, it's funny, you literally just brought it. You just said that, and I just looked him up. It's Stanley Meyer's I had already looked him up.
Speaker 4: Stanley Meyer. He died in nineteen ninety eight, ran on water and.
Speaker 7: His last his last word is that they poisoned me, and he died from a cerebral anerism.
Speaker 5: But there was that shooting a couple of years ago. The security guard at that UH grocery store.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, come to find out he had just developed a water powered car and was about to go public with it. And then out of nowhere there was this the ex cop. Yeah, it was a robbery at a grocery store that stole nothing and only shot one guy happened to be the security guard, and people couldn't figure out what the fuck this was. Nobody was arrested for it, nobody was convicted. No camera footage could show anything. Do is wearing a mask. They go to this guy's house to collect his belongings. Wait a minute, he just invented a water powered car.
Speaker 7: What And it's like yeah, yeah, so he's like yeah, so that he's like the fourth one. They've had a lot of people that have invented engines that could run off of different things that have ended up dead because obviously or changed the landscape of how everything works, and so they.
Speaker 4: Won't allow it to come out pretty much.
Speaker 2: And so which the technology is, so it's simple in theory, it's complicated to build, but I mean, you're basically separating hydrogen and oxygen, which are two parts of the fire triangle. And if you could find a way to do that at a small scale and pump that bitch into a engine compartment like it's gonna work.
Speaker 4: Have you guys actually done an episode on this before.
Speaker 2: The water car?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Ye, okay, I mean probably it's it's it has been years.
Speaker 7: Yeah, No, I've actually looked a good, good bit into it because when we were doing one of our environmental science projects, we had to look into a lot of the inventors that had created sustainable energy verses for different things that just mysteriously died.
Speaker 4: Loki.
Speaker 7: I feel like my one and only teacher that wasn't liberal happened to be my one environmental science teacher, and he was like a bringing.
Speaker 4: He actually worked for NASA.
Speaker 2: He wasn't a liberal good so he actually.
Speaker 7: Worked for NASA on his so this was his part time gig. It was interesting. He was so intelligent that I actually had a phone conversation.
Speaker 4: I called him and I was like, Okay.
Speaker 7: You are so smart that I need you to talk to me like I am the dumbest pre k child, Like I'm a four year old. I need you to break it down to me so small that like maybe I'll understand. Because he would talk to you and it was just oh my god. I was so envious of him. He was so intelligent and he wouldn't even realize it, but he would talk. He would do havist to projects where we would have to really look at so many aspects of just the environment to figure out how and why what we're doing is actually impacting it. But it's from the government standpoint. But it was very sly how he would like like the inventors. He was like, oh, well, so there was a lot of people that invented things, so you should look into that and tell me about it, Like why why do you think these people just died? And it was it was just weird stuff that now looking back now I understand that he was totally a conspiracy person.
Speaker 4: But he's like, yeah, I work for NASA.
Speaker 7: He worked in the quantum physics department, and he also worked in he also did deep space stuff as too, and he was.
Speaker 4: Just so sack.
Speaker 5: He was teaching at a public high school.
Speaker 4: He was teaching at the college.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, way more sense.
Speaker 4: It's like, this was a level two class. This isn't even one of my harder classes. This was the level two and this is the only class that he taught. He just was teaching randomly kids, and I.
Speaker 5: Was like, I just love teaching.
Speaker 2: I guess he didn't.
Speaker 4: Though he.
Speaker 7: Had a personality drier than anything. He's one of those credibly intelligent people that has like no personality that was him.
Speaker 4: But he would talk to you.
Speaker 7: If you called him and you sat and asked questions, he would he would never lose patience. He would sit and explain it in every conceivable possible way for you to understand what we were talking about. And then I got to where I would call him to talk about more advanced things, and I just wanted to learn from him. But I have no idea to this day why he actually taught a you know, a level two hundred class in environmental science when he worked for NASA, and he only the only reason I know was because I asked him.
Speaker 4: I was like, you sure you don't work for like NASA or something. He's like, oh, well, I don't tell nobody, but I actually do work for NASA. I'm like, what, why are you?
Speaker 7: Are you recruiting people because I'm not getting recruited because I'm too dumb, clearly, but I wish I was.
Speaker 2: Sad enough, I had a few professors that were overqualified to be teaching us. Both of them. One was a doctorate in math and he was teaching us one plus one into the very beginnings of algebra. And I'm like, dude, you literally have a doctorate in mathematics. Why are you teaching a very basic one oh one at a tech college. He's like, I mean it pays more than delivering flowers. And I'm like, no, no, no, no, that's not my point. Why aren't you teaching at like a major university. Well, there's only so many of those positions available, and none of them are hiring right now, so here I am. And I was like, what the fucked? And then the other one was uh Nigerian dude who taught us water chemistry. The dude was brilliant. I read the first couple of pages of his dissertation on copper oxidation. The dude was absolutely brilliant. He come from Nigeria, got to America and decided he is grabbing the American dream by the balls and has not checked up since. But he's teaching at this tech college and I'm like, bro, why you don't get me wrong? He was teaching a uh water uh dissolution, which was a little more advanced but also you could easily be teaching at LSUE right now, why are.
Speaker 4: You here, but like there's only so many spots.
Speaker 7: But he didn't need but he didn't need the job though, like my teachers did not need the job. I honestly believe that he was like low key trying to help.
Speaker 5: He was trying to fuck some sorority girls.
Speaker 7: Let's be real, he that's not even on the base, but we're all online, like here all online, Like he's one of those you know, like there's I thought about this. There's no reason other than maybe he was recruiting for NASA and like we I don't know, or he honestly was trying to, like low key get people to think outside the box and really pay attention to the bullshit that is surrounding the environmental science area, as in being in like as the government is affecting us, and like has all these paths. He had us look up really weird weather modification patents as well. Head like oh man, there was a lot of things that didn't make sense, but like now makes sense.
Speaker 4: But he also worked for NASA.
Speaker 7: And like two separate fields where he was a genius.
Speaker 2: This dude climbed into the belly of the Beast and was coming out to tell everybody he's coming here to inform the youth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but my whole class was just kind of like, you know, they're a lot younger than me, and they're just kind of like brain dead to it.
Speaker 4: But I was like, why do we keep doing I was like, hmmm.
Speaker 5: All right, Like you did have his info, we should get him on the show, you know what.
Speaker 7: I probably could find his info. He was fucking crazy though, Like he was. He was so smart and the way that he talked though, just melted my brain.
Speaker 2: Oh wait to go with Luke one of these days.
Speaker 7: It reminds me of Luke. But it was just I was like, can I have half of your brain power? He was like, yeah, quantum could. But he was talking about quantum computing and quantum physics and all this stuff before all that got big.
Speaker 2: So it was it was in the theoretical phase. He was like in it.
Speaker 7: I don't think it was theoretical for NASA, the way that he was talking about it, this was not theoretical. And this was I mean, this wasn't a super long time ago. This is I think I graduated six years ago, so it's probably about seven years ago. But this, yeah, he so he was talking about all of this as in it was happening real time. Obviously, it didn't go into detail about things, and I didn't think at the time to ask all these questions that now I'd be like, so tell me everything.
Speaker 4: Are you talking to aliens? Because we know who you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the real question I want to know, right, Okay, you're talking to me.
Speaker 3: And they say they have underground alien bases.
Speaker 2: Too, that I'm not a good triangle. I'm not saying they don't. I'm not saying they do. I'm saying that I'm leaning more towards that they do at this moment, especially under the ocean.
Speaker 5: That makes way more sense to me.
Speaker 7: The place between the Soviet Union and UH and UH Alaska, that.
Speaker 4: Middle ground, straight the middle ground right there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because they remember there was a there was a whole bunch of stuff that we found when we were doing the Alaska Triangle that stated that there was a big alien base under the ocean there and in the mountain to like, it's like a whole thing up there.
Speaker 2: But I also believe they're underground, like connected with these tunnels. Like we've been talking about here though.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and that can actually branch off to why Tesla's blowing up and trying to become so trying to make everyone use ev cars because you won't have any carb of monoxide building the tunnels.
Speaker 3: It's all electric.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you have carbon monoxide building the batteries to make those electric cars. But like, hey, that's on the surface world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the underground and the water gap protect the people who actually run here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you think this all links into hollow Earth?
Speaker 6: I think it could be possible. I fefinitely think they're not telling us everything about the Earth. I mean, they're still debased on the flat to globe. They never said it was a globe. They said it was elliptical or shaped like a pair.
Speaker 5: Are y'all are y'all flat earthers?
Speaker 3: You a flat earther, I'm not a flatter like a dull murtherer.
Speaker 5: So it's a semi circle Earth.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're like the brown but also believe we're an affirmament. See you think it falls. I think we've talked about.
Speaker 5: This break it down, break down the model.
Speaker 7: That you must go down, because we've heard so many actually made a flat Earth sticker by the way for everyone for the so.
Speaker 6: Me personally, I was full on globe and everything else. I was like, we went to space and all that and then going down these conspiracy routes and everything, like I don't think we really did that. And I don't really believe all the footage that they show us because I've seen how many so many people can fake it. But just turning the camera upside down and you're in space, look at that perfect globe, which makes no sense that they've been telling us the entire time. It's not a globe, it's elliptical or whatever shape it's supposed to be. Okay, in a way, it also tugs in my heart because like I am a Christian, so I try to take.
Speaker 3: Everywhere the Bible as fat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm like, okay, well, God doesn't specifically say it's flat, but it is mentioned a lot, like you can see you can see the Earth as four corners, but not as a square or flat.
Speaker 3: You see the globe full of corners on a globe, you know.
Speaker 2: But he also doesn't specifically say that we need oxygen to live, but like we know that's true.
Speaker 3: Though, one right.
Speaker 4: You vibet Josh Monday, then yo.
Speaker 2: I'm I said, y'all listen to Josh Monday.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, great guy, he does.
Speaker 2: So you would you consider yourself a biblical literalist as he does.
Speaker 6: In a way, Yes, like I try not to question it, like I try to take it as the word as the word is.
Speaker 4: He's back there like no mean bud.
Speaker 5: So would you consider yourself a Christian?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm I feel as I'm full through and through a Christian. But I also understand that man lies sure like they like. So I can try and take the word of the Bible through and through, but I also have to understand that this can be written by man, and it probably has. We already know for sure translations have been changed, So what else has been changed? You got to take Even the Bible has to be taken with a grain of salt. It's not about the words, it's about the teaching behind it.
Speaker 2: I see both sides of this. I do believe that the Bible, regardless of which version, is the divinely inspired word. But I also take it to be our manna from Heaven. It's our portion. It's not going to tell us all the nitty gritty and all the secrets behind the things but it's also not going to leave us without the answers that we need to get through. It's not the all encompassing all knowledge of all things, ever, it's what we need to need. So I'm good with taking the interpretations to be what they are, taking the historical things to be what they are, and kind of finding our left and right lateral.
Speaker 5: Limits from that. But and that's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: And me and Josh just had this conversation, and I've had this conversation with quite a few people. If it's not a salvation issue, it's not worth fighting about the flat earth for instance, whether this is a flat plane or a round ball, neither would take away from Jesus.
Speaker 5: So it's not something that we need to like fight over.
Speaker 2: But there are some people, and Josh is not one of these people, there are some people that will take it like this is the most important part. And if you're not about it, then what's what's wrong with you saying with Nephelom like this is the thing. If you're not talking about Nepholm, what are you talking like?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: There's like ten sentences in the entire Bible that talks about these things. That's how important it is for us, Like it's it's not that big of a deal. But like you know, people like.
Speaker 3: You say all the time, it's written for the people at that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, we take the teachings, but time is different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we can still use the teachings that applies to us today even though it was written two thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that could be said for a lot of things. How many people claim to be very like, oh, they're philosophy driven and they're quoting Aristotle and Plato that's thousands of years old, but somehow they're still quoting that to be their philosophical backbone. And it's like, you know, those dudes were fucking kids, right, So like that's that's your moral fiber is though. All right, dope, cool, cool.
Speaker 6: Well that's what are all politicians are doing now, So that's how you get the power.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they've been doing. I'll be honest with you, I believe that even talking about ancient Rome. Dude, if you ever look in Tiberius's Pleasure Island, you know, Epstein's Island was fucking disney World compared to what that fucker was doing to those people on those islands.
Speaker 4: That's a fucking You've looked into it. I have looked into it.
Speaker 7: It is horrific, like absolutely the most I think probably the worst thing that has ever happened really in human history.
Speaker 2: And that's just what was documented. Yeah, there's there's clearly worse shit that just was never written about. But I mean for sure we know. Yeah anyway, anyway, Yeah, so okay, getting back onto the topic about the underground things and stuff.
Speaker 5: Where does this leave y'all? What more of y'all found on this?
Speaker 2: What kind of connections, what kind of tunnels that connect this dumb to this dumb What have y'all discovered?
Speaker 3: Not really a lot I haven't found.
Speaker 6: I wanted to find actually proof and pictures of these, like entrances or anything like that, diagrams, but obviously.
Speaker 3: I can't find that.
Speaker 6: But I found like sources that would actually talk about them and then disappear.
Speaker 3: I know UFO Hunters had episodes about it.
Speaker 6: It said the last episode was about to was about the underground tunnels and bases, but the remaining episodes never aired because the government stepped in. Yeah, it's like they're walking on some truth. So obviously the government's gotta step in and say something right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because.
Speaker 7: You remember the tunnels about in uh DC too. The pictures and stuff came out years ago of the mutated kids and all that stuff they were bringing out from the underneath the tunnels and stuff, and they add like the white house not white house, skis mean white tents set up and they were so some of them were so disfigured and whatnot that they believed that they were experimental kids down of these tunnels.
Speaker 6: I think Phil Schneider says stuff about that, how there was over one hundred thousand kids that went missing and there's like no unaccounted sources for them, but it's.
Speaker 4: Like eight hundred thousand a year.
Speaker 6: Jesus even know, like I believe that, like you're talking about Mutator probably experimenting on them. I mean, all these underground facilities, I'm pretty sure each one of them has a lab for this, a lab for that, this or that, and why not what's better than taking kids without parents or whatever?
Speaker 3: But no one will be looked for. Yeah, then it's just speculative and I'm just throwing this out there. I gotta do my research on this. But national parks, I think the reason we have national parks is because we have underground like bunker full on ton of like tunnels under there, like that's where the military houses and brings those kids, any anybody who's missing. I think that's where the true area fifty one is is under these national parks.
Speaker 2: I think you're onto something here. So there are some national parks that make sense as to it being a national thing. What's someone old faithful Yellowstone? Yes, that one makes sense to me. This, guys, are all the things like that specific spot being a national park. I get it. There's a lot of land that's surrounding that that has no real importance quote unquote, but they're trying to protect it and keep it wilderness whatever. Louisiana has some of these national parks that have nothing specific and special about them other than a really nice campground. I got a hard time believing that that's all they're doing that for, right and now? Could that be underground things possibly? Could it be a mineral thing, Could it be an alien thing, Could it be a cryptid thing. I've heard so many different theories as to why we have so many national parks in this country that I think that, honestly, at this point, it's a little bit of truth to all the above.
Speaker 5: It depends state to state and.
Speaker 2: Park to park. Honestly, yep, yeah, I mean that that checks out for me personally, and.
Speaker 3: That could probably be your interests in a couple.
Speaker 2: Of spots right there could be fuck, interdimensional portal openings makes sense. These are the spots with the stranger things, the crawl throughs, the crawls when you go to the upside down.
Speaker 4: You mean they rips, the tears, sure.
Speaker 2: Whatever, I don't I don't know, I don't know. Yeah, so that could be all these national parks is basically a site where there's rips.
Speaker 5: Hmm okay, and this keeps the land from ever being developed.
Speaker 3: I mean, there were trying to do our research on something now, but justin you were actually telling me about it. How we are pretty much teleporting news now.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, the UFO, I believe I heard that episode y'all talked about Joe Rogan Wall where they they were talking about like plans I have to find natural document, but it plans to use UFOs to be instant new.
Speaker 3: Tele like transports.
Speaker 6: So instead of having to launch it and wait and you know it's coming, the thing the UFO sends it there, it drops and goes off and it's gone back to the US. You don't even have time to predictor and know you're gonna get mombed.
Speaker 2: What the fuck, there's a new one on me. But okay, digging on that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Apparently there's like thirteen cities that have underground underground cities underneath them, actually underground tunnel systems that are hidden stories. Chicago has one that's beneath it's forty city blocks. It's the subtraining walkways that have all sorts of stuff. It was rigid and constructed in the nineteen fifties. It has like shopping, hotel centers, and office buildings, all sorts of stuff. Then you have Boston Subterranean Secrets that has an entire project down there in the early two thousands. Seattle from eighteen eighty nine burnt down and then it rebuilt itself completely on top of it, which has a whole underground passage system everywhere, which is also interesting because there's actually one I think it might get brought up. There's one in Portland too, the Shanghai one where it.
Speaker 4: Goes straight to the docks. It's how they transport a lot of.
Speaker 7: The kidnap people because a lot of the dock places, so like all along the coasts, that's where how they transport all the sex slaves that they kidnap and stuff. Here in Louisiana we have a big issue too because of the exports and stuff.
Speaker 4: In New Orleans.
Speaker 7: So, Kansas City has a big underground business system down there. I didn't know that the massive underground business complex is carved out of a former limestone mine and spans over fifty five million square feet underneath.
Speaker 4: Okay, I had no idea.
Speaker 7: It's a twenty four hour operating system down there. It has a whole bunch of businesses. Dallas Underground the modern Marvel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were trying to build the super conducting super collidor or wherever the fuck outside of Dallas. Spent like they spent one point six billion dollars on a massive hole in the ground, and then it was supposed to be a five billion dollar project, then it was supposed to be an eight billion dollar project, and then finally they were like, okay, this might actually cost us about thirteen bill and then the US government was like, yeah, we're just fucking pulling the plug. Because it was when they were still searching for the Higgs boson and then like a few years later, Cern discovered it and it was like, okay, so we were about to take a thirteen billion dollar bath for something that they were able to discover with a one million dollar add on. Super dope, super fun.
Speaker 7: So apparently it has tunnels and skyways and skywalks, connects to city major buildings. It provides conveniency, it's climb controlled, has shops, eateries, services down there. Indianapolis has the catacombs and it's hidden between the beneath a marketplace.
Speaker 5: Indianapolis says catacombs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it says beneath the bustling, bustling Indiana and Indianapolis, excuse me. Indianapolis City Market lies a network of catacombs that date back to the late nineteenth century. These underground passages were originally used for storage and transportation, taking advantage of the cool, stable temperatures below ground. Today, they are offered a fascinating glimpse into the city's history. The catacombs are made up of a brick archways and tunnels that stretch for several city blocks.
Speaker 4: Discovered by this Atlas guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have a Portland Shanghai see Portland Shanghai Tunnels, tunnels legends and lower which goes into the whole Portland lore about that which are And then you have New York's hidden subway station, which is hommon whatever knows. Houston Tunnel system a climate controlled haven h town ninety five city blocks. Shut up, Yeah, so it says. Houston's tunnel system is a marvel of modern engineering designed to keep people comfortable in the city's sweltering heat. Spanning nearly seven miles, these tunnels connect ninety five city blocks and are home to a variety of shops, restaurants, and services. It is essentially an underground city, city bustling with activity during the work week. The tunnels initially developed in the nineteen thirties and have expanded significantly over the years. They provide a climate controlled environment that makes it easy to navigate downtown Houston without ever stepping outside. This is particularly beneficial during the summer months. Blah blah for visitors the town. For visitors, the tunnel system offers a unique way to explore the city.
Speaker 2: I have been to Hetown more times than I can count. I had no idea they had an underground city.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that Detroit had an underground city too.
Speaker 7: But Detroit's underground rail world railroad a pathway to freedom.
Speaker 2: If that's what you want to call that, all right, Right.
Speaker 7: It was an underground space worth exploring the city. The salt mines, located twelve hundred feet below surface, is a testament to the industrial past.
Speaker 4: Yeah. To me, hell y is haven.
Speaker 3: First, excluding all the abandoned minds.
Speaker 2: Right, that's excluding the abandoned mines. That's excluding the deep underground military bunkers. That's excluding the railway systems that they don't that we know exist but they won't confirm.
Speaker 7: Los Angeles has a secret tunnel passage for the Prohibition.
Speaker 5: Now, I was gonna ask, Starbucks is down there?
Speaker 2: I was going to ask. As we're talking about, this just leads towards that guy who was saying he was a Starbucks employee underneath La So it.
Speaker 7: Looks like it so is known for its Okay, let me see a network of secret tunnels with a storied pass These tunnels were famously used during the Prohibition to transport liquor, to speak, easies in other ventures. Many of these tunnels are located beneath downtown LA and are not easy easily accessible to the public. However, they are guided tours that take you through some of the more notable sections, revealing tales of bootleggers, mobsters, and law enforcement officers who try to catch them. The tunnels also played a role in either in other aspects of the city's history, such as transportation of goods, even movement of prisoners between courthouses and jails. Exploring these underground passages, excuse me, it gives you a sense of the city's complex and offers tremiss Yes, so it doesn't actually say what they do down there.
Speaker 2: But they say that they're there.
Speaker 7: They're there yet, DC's secret federal tunnel systems been power beneath the surface.
Speaker 4: That's a whole thing, which.
Speaker 2: We wrote on that metro city, on the metro station. But there's tons of tunnels that aren't on the map that we don't go on.
Speaker 7: Louisville Mega Cavern, the Limestone Mine to Adventure Park.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a big one.
Speaker 7: So the cavern spans over four millions square feet, maintains a constant temperature of fifty Oh that's the one that we read about. I guess, yeah, wellmer fifty eight degrees. There's a zipline tour.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a zipline tour takes you through some of the cavern's most impressive sections, offering a thrilling perspective of the underground landscape.
Speaker 4: There's a tram.
Speaker 7: There's a tram tour, on the other hand, provides a more luxurious exploration of the history and the geology of the cave itself.
Speaker 4: Wow. Yeah, So those are just thirteen of them.
Speaker 7: I found like a whole bunch of other stuff that they have about underground systems that they're willing.
Speaker 4: To share with us.
Speaker 7: So this is all stuff that is open to the public to be able to go and actually see.
Speaker 4: That's not including everything else that's.
Speaker 7: Not So that's a lot of real systems and a lot of underground work that's been had since the eighteen hundreds. So I think their theory that I've always thought, but I agree with your theory that there is a connective rail system, or at least some type of system underneath America that runs the entirety of our entire state con its.
Speaker 2: That's that's fucking wild.
Speaker 5: I know it's some of those I had heard about.
Speaker 2: Some of those I absolutely had not, But that again, this is the stuff that they're openly willing to talk about. Then they have tours so you can go and check this shit out. Y'all are talking about the things that are off the beaten path. These are the secret tunnels, the secret underground military installations, and the possible underground connections to all of them.
Speaker 3: Right, wow, Like, let's talk about the stuff we do know about, but let's also talk about the stuff we don't know about.
Speaker 6: Like we can draw conclusions based off what we're already knowing and what they're giving us to be Like, look, they've been doing this since the eighteen hundreds.
Speaker 3: What do they have now?
Speaker 6: What kind of advancements have they made in the tunnel systems?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can only imagine.
Speaker 7: I mean, you guys have seen the underground system, the underground facilities that they're building for the elite, right, have you guys seen the actual models and some of the photos of them.
Speaker 3: I hadn't actually seen models or pictures, but I know that was after Epstein messed up the whole island thing, they started building the bunkers. So that's exactly what made me think about underground tunnels.
Speaker 7: The bunkers that you can actually look up the bunkers and you can see some of the specs for they have some that are already built, and then they've actually allowed you to see some of what's down there. They're crazy luxurious by the way. They have like full swimming pools and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: I think that's why Trump wants Greenland.
Speaker 4: To build it.
Speaker 7: I think there's an entire system underneath the ground there. I think that's another one of the places. So they last year, I believe last year or the year before, they opened up the vault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the special vault.
Speaker 7: So if you've ever there is like there supposedly want only one, but I believe that there's more with than one. So they have a special vault where they have everything to preserve humanity. So they take samples every year of all sorts of stuff. They take seeds, they take anything that they think that we as a species need to survive, and they put it in this vault and they only open it up a certain amount of times because they don't want to like damage anything down there.
Speaker 2: And what I think it's like once a year because like you always have new plants that are discovered, and then they'll find the seeds from those and they'll at them.
Speaker 7: Yes, they do this like special little thing, and they atom I need to figure out where I think I know it's in one of the frozen tundras over there in Greenland.
Speaker 4: It's in Greenland, right yeah?
Speaker 2: But then well, I mean, hey, they might have something there too, right, but at least Greenland, being as large as it is only having a population of under sixty thousand, and the majority of that island nation is a fucking iceberg and mountains and no one lives on it. So yeah, they have all kinds of things there that they're not really willing to talk about. And then out of nowhere, Trump goes on this whole tirade about how we America need Greenland for national security.
Speaker 4: It's Norway. Norway has it noway? Yeah? So this is sure, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: We just talked about Greenland on the Cage to Night.
Speaker 7: I know, well, the green Greenland has a lot of reasons why people want it. But this is the This is the vault, the global small bard Fall barred, Global.
Speaker 4: Global seed Vault. And it is located completely in Norway.
Speaker 5: I know there's an Oreo vault too.
Speaker 7: So this this one is the So this is a Ministry. This is Norway's Ministry of Agricultural and Food. So this is the vault that has everything in it in case of an apocalypse. So it's you can access it from the surface, but it goes down below and it's to keep everything pretty much.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 5: It's fall Bard, Norway is where the Oreo vault is too.
Speaker 4: It's the food vault.
Speaker 2: I just said, no, no, no, this is specifically only for oreos. Nibisco bought a vault in Norway in twenty twenty as a.
Speaker 4: Marketing can all out over here with the vaults.
Speaker 2: Basically, they just wanted to make sure that, no matter what, humans would have the access to the best cookie combo ever created. And they they've put like millions of oreos in this vault.
Speaker 6: I've seen these oreos get red hot trying to light.
Speaker 3: Them on fire.
Speaker 2: Bro oh no they're not they're not, Like they're not good for you. And they're also the only cookie I think that was accidentally vegan. But like, yeah, it's it's a thing. It's a thing, and uh yeah, I knew that the vault was a thing. Damn it, I thought that was Greenland. I'm over here mixing up Norway and Greenland.
Speaker 4: Fuck, there's one in Antarctica too, I think for sure.
Speaker 3: Why would you build it in Norway?
Speaker 2: Though, just to keep I mean Norway itself as a country has very cold temperatures, It's very rocky. Not much grows there, you know. That's why the Vikings had to go in and do their ship because they needed food. But they had a lot, lot of cold mountains and stuff. So I guess, right, I guess it also depends on the what's the word I'm looking for, Not the mineral deposit, but basically how hard this mountain is to carve into. There are certain mountains that are a lot easier to carve into than others, but once you get deep enough, it's secure as fuck regardless. So maybe Norway is just really really adept for this. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, So it says the facility is in the northernmost part. It's located in a remote area which is on an island of the Antarctica Arctic excuse me, chosen for the natural permafoss, which keeps the temperatures between three and four celsius, ideal conditions for long term seed preservation. It says the structure is built one hundred meters into the mountain, featuring three separate rock vaults, each measuring nine point five meters by twenty seven meters. Each vault can hold up to one point five seed samples. This secure environment offers protection against natural disasters like earthcake, flood and man made threats. The temperature controlled low humidity setting supported by the permafrost ensures the stability and environmental being able to keep seeds viable for centuries. Currently only one of the vaults is in use and is cooled to an eighteen minus eighteen degrees. The operation and management of the seed Vault are made possible through a long term partnership agreement between Norway, Norgen and Crop Trusts established in two thousand and seven. So the timeline of opening the vault is is. It opened in nineteen eighty four to establish the backup of the seed facility two thousand and one, the International Treaty of the Planet Genetic Resource and Food Agriculture was finalized. Twenty twenty four, the nerd excuse Me Norwegian government commits to fund it and establish it, so they create it in two thousand and seven enters the long term partnership with with the two different companies two thousand and eight. The vault is opened on February twenty six, so they just opened it though last year I think it was or the year before, and that's the first time they've opened it in a hot minute, so they pretty much They have identified several locations that could serve as ideal survival spots in an event of doomsday scenario, including lava ducts on Moon and Mars. Among the most recommended earth based shelters are the Green Bear in West Virginia, the Clavigdun Hatch in the UK, this cave in Georgia, the Catacombs in Paris, and also Norway. So apparently Georgia look at.
Speaker 2: Samuel No, no, no, no, Georgia the country.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't hope, yep, it might.
Speaker 5: It might very well be said.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, it said West Virginia. It literally said West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Well shit, now I have to know it's.
Speaker 4: Green Bear in West Virginia. Yeah, that is that in Georgia.
Speaker 2: Crew Borough crew Borough Cave in Georgia. All right, I have to search it because I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's the only reason why I thought it was talking about Georgia and America was because it said West Virginia.
Speaker 4: So just to be fair everyone.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at I'm not that stupid.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they had.
Speaker 5: Caves in the state of Georgia.
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, no, no, okay, is.
Speaker 5: The country of Georgia.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're right, okay, but it said West Virginia. Now you understand why I thought it might be America.
Speaker 2: Georgia, Joseph Stalin's home country.
Speaker 7: Actually, man, all right, anyways, so that that place too, because I'm just wow, now I feel dumb things.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I just didn't want somebody going to fucking to be fair though. I look, I didn't want Sam going around looking for a cave that doesn't exist in Georgia.
Speaker 5: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I love him to death, but he will get on a mission if we just send him on one.
Speaker 5: We don't need that.
Speaker 7: It's as z sites are considered uh to protect a range of catastrophic events. Talks about refugee deep fortified, isolated characteristics. It talks about the world's gene bank as well. Oh yeah, because I don't know if you guys have ever heard about the gene bank.
Speaker 2: They're taking our camp I'm joking.
Speaker 4: They're actually taking DNA samples.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I thought they were talking about pants genes.
Speaker 2: Here's going.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's just an Instagram conspiracy.
Speaker 6: It's a long thing. It's talking about Epstein wanted to basically reproduce with as much mint women as he can, which is hence why he did all the things he did. And then this is what they're doing with the genetics.
Speaker 3: Genetics.
Speaker 5: To my knowledge, he didn't bother any children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's really gross.
Speaker 2: I mean, if he did, he probably paid for the abortions. I would assume. I don't know that, but I would assume. But like, all right, I know, fuck Musk is on that kick. Doesn't he have like eighteen children or some shit? Oh yeah, most of them test two babies, but whatever.
Speaker 3: They stared the sample names on their as their own name too. It's the sample on the actual two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure they didn't. Well, I know that they were able to successfully imprint the human DNA into a crystal disc, right. We were talking about that when we did the Crystal Skull episode. So basically it's the genetic sequence for the human species, and they were able to imprint this kind of data onto a When I say a piece of crystal, I mean smaller than a quarter, and this quarter was able to hold all the genetics for every human being on Earth, of every race, every background, everything right.
Speaker 5: And so we were doing the crystal skull episode.
Speaker 2: Somebody had made the claim that these gulls were carved by aliens because they were so perfect, and humans never had the ability to carve this without tooling, and this and this and this, and so they were suggesting that these skulls were not just holding the human genome sequence, but basically every bit, every sound, every thought of the human experience on Earth from the beginning of time to now, and one of these skulls had more than enough space within it to hold all that intel. Then upon further inspection, every single one of these skulls was clearly hand carved, clearly showed tool marks, and was like now the background to all of them, having some sort of a mystical beginning story was all cool, like very very quickly debunked. But it was a cool thought for at least a minute. But as far as holding the genomes into the vault like this, honestly, a few pieces of crystal could hold every bit of the human DNA samples that are needed to restart.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It might be a dumb question. I was like, how do you decode that?
Speaker 2: You would need the machinery and then know how to do so. But hypothetically aliens would be able to get that and just be like, oh, got you. I mean, but that's the thing. Who's to say, It's like if I was the hand of alien a DVD, who's to say they have a DVD player, you know, or something close to it. They never seen that maybe, or they're going to look at this and be like, I think like my great great great great grandfather was fucking around with something like this.
Speaker 5: I'll see if I can dig up his old shit.
Speaker 2: Who's to say, you know, we think we're so advanced, but it's like, if the aliens are able to travel from their planet to our planet, they're on a level of advance that we couldn't we It would be magic to us. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: So in regards to the seeds, it's the type of gene seeds. There is a gene sequencing plant though that they're like trying to harvest a lot of the DNA. But in regard to this specific thing is that genes are the type of different types of variants of plants. So right now they have seventeen thousand different types. So they have one point three million seed samples and I'm sorry, six thousand species right now in one hundred and twenty three deposits. And so they take samples from all over the globe. And so they're trying to take samples from everything they have, you know, wheat, rice, vegetables. They have everything possible and pretty much these Zoom's day bunkers are essential to try to survive any kind of catastrophic man made event ie nuclear bombs or anything like that. They're trying to make them to where these facilities if something happened and we had a hard reset and only so many people survived, they're trying to put them in strategic locations that people will eventually get to hopefully or know about it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: But there's a lot to be said about Greenland, because I mean there's a lot of movies.
Speaker 4: Even the movie Greenland talks about it.
Speaker 7: But you know that they have underground facilities where the elites are, where the big military bases are too, that they're in they've built them underground there, and so if there was any kind of catastrophic event or you know, parasites or anything like that, the Greenland is where you want to be.
Speaker 2: I mean, shit, We did an episode on Operation ice Worm where they were literally digging under the ice to build military installations. They were trying to power them from a nuclear reactor downside. They really underestimated the amount of heat that a nuclear reactor pulls out, and so like the ice walls were melting around the reactor, so they pretty much it shut down pretty quickly. But there is historic precedence to them trying to build underground bunkers within the ice in Greenland. So to say that they just stopped the project altogether because of one hiccup, I got a hard time believing it exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah. See, I feel like the only reason we have all these underground bunkers and all these shelters to store ab our, food and everything else is for nuclear war.
Speaker 3: I mean, I couldn't see any other reason.
Speaker 6: Like, if we're hit by a meteor big enough, your bunker's not going.
Speaker 3: To save you.
Speaker 7: Well, no, in theory, they're building it to survive surviving that from the moon in Mars so, but I guess.
Speaker 2: It depends on the type of meteor that would hit us, right, because, like, aside from a nuclear war scenario, if a large enough meteor was to hit us or asteroid, I don't know the distinctions. I don't work in space. But my point is if a big ass rock comes from out there and hits us and for some reason puts off enough dust into our atmosphere, they would block out the sun. Right. All plant life would die in a matter of weeks, All animal life would die in a matter of weeks after that, and so it would take the Earth. And it's been a while since I did some digging into this, but I heard somewhere like three years to pretty much restart itself. And we're not talking about every tree grows back to its two hundred year milestone that it's out now or whatever. But at least you get small vegetation to spring up enough to sustain small animals, and then basically we would be restarting the evolutionary process of animals from the ground up. There's not like a high probability of that happening, but that is still a probability of that happened.
Speaker 5: It's the same if what's the big.
Speaker 2: Volcano on the west coast, which one the big one that they say if it blows like it's going to send us into a nuclear winter.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's the entire cascade. So the cascades get go all the way down, right.
Speaker 2: And so the bunker may not be able to protect us from you know, a nuclear fallout that would last thirty five years or whatever. But you could hide away for five or ten years and let the earth try to catch its breath, and then you would come out and be like one of the only people standing. I guess that's an option. Personally, I don't know who would want to rule over the ashes. I hope that I die in the initial blast, but that's just me. I don't know.
Speaker 7: What if what if the seed vaults and these vaults are actually for a potential catastrophic event where we humans are not obviously we because we're poor people kind of thing, but the elites are on the spaceships and they have lifted off and then they are able to come back down and rescue it all if they didn't have enough room. Oh like Wally, but I mean kind of like Wally, like there's a you know, because if because yeah, like a storage unit pretty much like hey, we're gonna because right now they're just they're going to launch potentially this year, you know, Elon is going to launch his spaceship, you know situation, and they're trying to figure out how to colonize different locations. What if it ends up being like a nuclear winner situation where nuclear winners last for up to thirty years and they've fucked up Earth and so now they're up in space chillin' and so when it's time to come down and recolonize Earth, they have all the seeds that they need to be able to plant. Because each little packet has like I think one point two billion season or something. They've pretty much vacuum sealed it down to these little squares and they have a whole bunch of them packed into a container. And each container has a shelf, and they have like tons of shelves all throughout this facility.
Speaker 2: It's got a label like this shelf is for Africa, this shelf is for the outback.
Speaker 5: There's like I could see that, Like.
Speaker 4: So, I mean, it's it makes sense.
Speaker 7: If you're going to somehow potentially fuck up the world, you need to be able to reset it in twenty thirty one hundred, two hundred years.
Speaker 4: And you want to have food and stuff that.
Speaker 7: Will actually grow and sustain humans of some type, then yeah, you'd want to make secure vaults that have all this stuff if you can't put it on the ships with you sure of some type.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've watched way too many gay space. You think fake space is.
Speaker 6: Faking gay if? Oh, if I haven't bitness space, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: If the freak.
Speaker 4: I mean you could you could volunteer.
Speaker 7: I mean they had taken volunteers to go to Mars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: You're just you don't want to take that bat blood to talk about.
Speaker 5: You have to take a hole, just dig.
Speaker 2: Your own grave and be like, look, this doesn't protect me. It'll just be my final place. And that's fine with me.
Speaker 7: Man. You know, there's so much that goes into creating a sustainable underground system, so much that goes into it.
Speaker 6: I played an article I looked up that they said what it was actually, uh Phil Schneider that did it. He said they spent twenty percent of our GDP just doing bunkers.
Speaker 3: I could buy that GDP.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's so they would protect the they would protect the smartest of us. So they would and if you watch any movie and stuff, they would take the smartest ones.
Speaker 4: I got it, which disagree in to Cicada.
Speaker 2: It does lead to Cicada thirty three to oh one, which could be possibly, but I have a hard time believing they'll actually save the smartest of us. What's that movie with Leo DiCaprio and the World's Coming to an End? And uh, Timothy Shallome is like the stoner in it, Jennifer Lawrence is in it.
Speaker 5: I have no idea where it came out a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Basically, the world is ending and Jennifer Lawrence and Leo DiCaprio are like the two scientists that discovered that it's about to go down, and the oh it's it's It wasn't meant to be a comedy, but there are some parts in it where it's like, oh my god, y'all know this meteor is coming and the politicians are still fighting over who's more right on this political issue, but using it as the catalyst. That's so dumb that our politicians wouldn't do that. They would try to say the elites. They would try to save the smart people to restart the world. Now actually they literally just fuck each other over to get to the ship to get off the Earth, and even the president forgets her son, who's like Jonah Hill for the record.
Speaker 5: And uh, it's it's you know, I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think it would be a situation of like Resin and Evil, where they come in and they take the most smart.
Speaker 5: Look, don't look up. That's the one I think.
Speaker 7: I think it would be a thing of like they take the smartest of the scientists and stuff like that, people that are actually pioneers in their fields, and that potentially, you know, could you I've never seen it.
Speaker 5: Could Oh it's it's on Netflix.
Speaker 7: Could help you know, humanity in some way restart whatever way they want to see fit shape and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But the elites get to a planet and then instantly get eaten alive by aliens.
Speaker 7: Somebody wrote actually on our comments about the workforce situation, and they made it really it was a really interesting theory that and I didn't think about it until they mentioned it, and then I was like, Okay, so all the kids that go missing. What if they actually aren't being killed, and what if they actually are being taken underground.
Speaker 4: To be the workforce.
Speaker 7: Already, they're utilizing the children so that way they can, Yeah, like mold children. So they're utilizing the kids so that way they're easily manipulated.
Speaker 4: They're easily brainwashed, they're easily controlled.
Speaker 7: So as they grow up into this environment, they already they don't know anything else, they don't remember anything else.
Speaker 2: Really, they and yearn for the minds. This is okay, So.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like a pure MK ultra situation. I mean, hell, are they super soldiers and all? They could create the entire workforce down there. They don't need us because we're going to ask too much questions. We'll probably bitch and need memes because we're millennials, but like we'll make memes.
Speaker 4: We'll probably make memes of it. Might be like, wellt me the bitch as trying to dig.
Speaker 5: We'd be making memes and streaming.
Speaker 7: Somebody fatters something like jiggling around, like passing around everybody else the most the most unseerious fucking group ever.
Speaker 4: They'd be like, fuck, he would just stick to the kids.
Speaker 3: Obviously, is Crisp the genetic engineering thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Crisper's where they take it and do the genetic modifications. Essentially, it's real life eugenics and nobody wants to call it that, but that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, max out your stats straight looks appearance.
Speaker 2: You could, you could, but I feel like there's still a downside, Like it'd be uh, you ever seen the Boys? Yeah, oh yeah, it would be that guy. It would be him, Like, Yo, he's great and everything, but he's really a piece of shit and like you know, yeah, when you max out the stats, well, can't we just not?
Speaker 6: Okay, it wouldn't be like the women wouldn't have to birth Therough, I'm pretty sure we have artificial like bags to grow humans.
Speaker 7: Sure they've I think we're already. Let me make sure I don't want to misspeak.
Speaker 5: So on the way two babies into a robotic womb.
Speaker 7: Yes, because yeah, because I talked about it. Yeah, there's like a whole thing when it comes to robots where pretty much robots are going to be carrying babies.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's gonna be the next level of feminism. I think that's where feminism goes next. It's gonna be well, why do we have to burst children? Do you know how horrible that is and how much it hurts? Then the robots are going to do it. It's like, well, all right, here we are.
Speaker 3: Do you think that's when the robots turn.
Speaker 2: They just start killing the babies in their own wombs, but claiming that it's for their own rights and ship yeah this, yeah, yeah, because now we're gonna have abortion walls be passed where robots aren't allowed to abort because it's not their body nor their choice. But then that's gonna go back to some other shit.
Speaker 8: Oh man, who she says she was as in that video, which one it's like a.
Speaker 6: Robot being caught as a pedopholy I swear she didn't say she was a PDF or something like that. Rowen, She swear.
Speaker 2: I love the Internet and I hate it in the same reason, for the same reasons and in the same way. It's a double edged sword. What is this?
Speaker 4: China's Tech is the one.
Speaker 2: China has created the robot womb, so they've also created the robot vagina.
Speaker 7: So in twenty two, five September, China's tech firm allegedly working on the world's first gestation robot. It uses innovation in artificial ambiotic fluid and nurture development via hose, replicating natural gestation, but now that to be integrated into humanoid robots.
Speaker 2: Okay, hose wasn't as in like out here with them hose, hose as in like a garden hose.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, I'm sorry. Did you really think that hose a hose?
Speaker 5: I heard it, and I'm like, wait.
Speaker 7: A minute, gonna get sad like them hose?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: Do they take that already for me?
Speaker 4: Hang on, well, let's see you're getting a lot.
Speaker 9: Oh no, it is a robot ho I'm sorry, Are we just going to the gates that fact?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Because it takes the seed, it makes a baby, and that doesn't care for it afterwards. By definition, that's a whole ass trick. I'm just saying, I'm good, I'm totally an adult. We're here, we're here right now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there you go. I knew it is that.
Speaker 5: Judgmental face raven god I was.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to be a fucking child. God over here and read this.
Speaker 2: We're talking about robot pussy. The ain't no god here, he's gone. He left the chat.
Speaker 4: Goddamn, I'm just trying to be over here.
Speaker 5: Three more Chinese taps.
Speaker 4: No, I don't even want to read it, and I'm good. We're stuck on.
Speaker 7: Hang on, you gotta like laugh it all out, getting all the pussy jokes out.
Speaker 5: No, because it's just funny.
Speaker 2: China has it created the male ejaculate extraction robot.
Speaker 4: That's a really intense robot.
Speaker 5: Dude, have you seen that thing?
Speaker 7: Like it reminds you of people try to extract seemen from a horse.
Speaker 2: Like it's yeah, it's it's a robot vagina.
Speaker 5: It's you dig my falls off.
Speaker 2: But we're literally just an extra step away from that device taking the sperm and in you know, putting it to an egg and then putting it in this womb. Now there's a lab that's in the middle of the robot vaginas of the robot womb. They're about to combine this shit, and now we have even more problems than we had before. And of course China's developing it because they fucked themselves with that one child policy, so now they don't have enough women to breed, so now they're making robots to breed, because that's clearly what needs to happen next in the human evolution.
Speaker 6: Clearly, we did talk about that on our podcast about China. What if the population collapse was on purpose?
Speaker 5: There's an argument to be made for that.
Speaker 2: But if China did that to China on purpose, they truly didn't weigh the pros and cons on that, because their number one asset has been the amount of people that they have. They could lose a million people right now and not feel it and they'd be fine. If anything, they'd be happy. It's less mouths to feed. But now in twenty years they will have no sweatshop labor force, which I believe is the reason why they have leaned more heavily into robotics. As far as manufacturing is confirmed in all these things. But on a military standpoint, their one biggest thing was that they could throw a million dudes meat wall tactics into a thing. You give a million dudes a tooth pick and tell him to attack a tank. It's gonna take them a while, but eventually they'll get it done. Right. They no longer have that claim, and so unless they're trying to move into a robot army, which could be as they're talking about robot we haven't got robot women. Yeah, at this point was to say they just don't have a robot army as well.
Speaker 5: But I mean again, a good emp could take that out.
Speaker 7: So we were the ones that actually started all this Americans. Goddamn in America, actually in Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Oh gross, So actually phil is a really nice spot anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So, in twenty seventeen, Children's Hospital actually, for the love of fuck, successfully nurtured a premature lamb equivalent to twenty three weeks of human pregnancy in a Bioba. Transparent vinyl sack filled with warm ceiling based artificial amniotic fluid nutrients.
Speaker 4: Were delivered via tube attached.
Speaker 7: The ambiotic cord, allowing the lamb to grow wool within four weeks. However, currently the artificial wombs function more like a new native incubator's incubators for us that thought really weird supporting life only after partial gestation. This dude's concept, the Chinese concept, is to work on the technology most advanced to support fertilization, implantation, and full term pregnancy. Details he did not disclose, leaving questions to scientific, ethical, and legal challenges ahead, and so he actually wants to develop it to where it's an actual full birth too, human and robot interaction to where it's like an it's not just an incubator, because that's right now, that's kind of what they've developed, is it is this incubator that's doing all of this.
Speaker 4: But they wanted conception to birth.
Speaker 7: Is ay, want to have the robot do so does that mean your conception as in like fucking the robot or does that mean that you're implanting because.
Speaker 2: Like who ass robots? Yes, I'm just saying, yeah, this is fucking China for you, not in Trump's America. And I'm joking. Actually he'll probably if you could see a profit on this, he'll throw some money behind it for sure.
Speaker 7: So they used eugenics actually in flowers to create the seeds that are efficient, so they did they did different studies. So they did it with this lamb in Philadelphia. Then they did another study where they created where they were trying to create life and then sustain it, but it ended up dying, so they ended up having to go later on. So then they decided to take flowers and gene edited out certain things to make enabling the robot to produce high bred seed flowers efficiently. So they use the used it in biology for another way to see if they could actually get it to grow. So they're using eugenics to splice out the genes. That isn't going to be effective in growing in this incubator.
Speaker 3: Built in.
Speaker 2: Can't we just have babies and make babies the old fashioned way? It sounds way more fun. Speed breeding.
Speaker 4: Speed breeding.
Speaker 7: That's the name of it is g E A I R forms the world's first intellectual robock home. Man, you're going to crash out intellectual robotic breeding factory.
Speaker 5: I feel we're using your changeable dialogue.
Speaker 7: Here capable of rapidly generating high quality plant variants. But this also is the same one that is they're using that they want to use for humans. So they want to speed up the whole situation. So they were able to do this whole thing to yield more crops. They were able to hybrid breed all this stuff. So then they took that and they put it into the technology to try and make.
Speaker 4: As of right now, it's a prototype.
Speaker 7: They haven't even been able to get the prototype ethically even made yet because people are so against it.
Speaker 2: So for now, shit the way AI is going I way they're trying to speed up gestation period of a human baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so first, so they want to try to speed it up so that they could pump out more babies.
Speaker 2: Because as they're talking about how we have too many people on Earth and they want to reduce the world's population by ten percent. Now we have robots that are going to speed up the baby making process. Because there's no pleasing these fucks. These the scientific educated elite. Half of them want to reduce the world's population through vaccines. The other half want to make more of them through robot pussy. What is happening here? What are we doing?
Speaker 7: But I mean, if they wipe out out the older generations I, US and everybody else, and they produce an entire new line of genetically modified babies that are already being raised, because you have to think also on this back end, they have AI robots that are now integrated into several hospitals and like they have special wings right now that are using AI doctors to see what they can and can't do, how they can actually work with the patients and if people are willing to take this. On the other hand, they also have the AI robots that are teaching their students as well to make sure that they optimize all areas of learning, and on top of it, will children be willing to learn from AI robots. So then you couple all that together, you could just wipe out the older generations and raise an entire new population of children that are completely mine zombie workforce.
Speaker 2: So I'm not trying to keep bringing up the movie waly here, but hear me out on that ship, there was eight generations of humans that had lived on that ship and had never stepped foot on Earth. They got fatter and fat and all those things, but they had a baby. They had infirmaries, remember that, Yeah, I did, and they were being taught by the robot.
Speaker 5: Where'd those babies come from?
Speaker 2: Because those fat focks had never even looked at each other without a screen involved. So where did the genes come from to make these generations of people? I have a hard time believing those those fat people were just getting after it in the old fashioned way. Hell, they didn't even acknowledge that they were existing next to them.
Speaker 5: So I think Disney might be knowing a little thing or two fucking robots.
Speaker 7: They probably honestly are just going to utilize all this in the underground situation anyways, and nuke the whole surface and then.
Speaker 3: Generation come up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have the whole generation come up underground. If they've already built all the facilities.
Speaker 4: Here you go, here we go. We wrapped it all together in a nice, pretty bow.
Speaker 2: I don't like this bell. I don't like this bell. I don't like these class robots out here in these streets, out hearing these last so much. He's just dying.
Speaker 4: He wants to make so many jokes.
Speaker 5: I'm good, I'm good. I just you know, we've made the joke before.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be a pimp one.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's gonna be a robot pimp.
Speaker 4: Pimp that had fucking cane at all.
Speaker 5: Smacking his bitch is hard drives and ship.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yo, Whenever she don't work, y'all pop it out and blowing it a little bit. You know what I'm saying That that's how it goes, Like an old Sega Genesis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like an old sixty four.
Speaker 2: But we've talked about this, how even the sex industry, right, not just AI porn, but like I could envision a world hypothetically where there's gonna be a robot stripper, and like guys are gonna pay money to do that and go to that because like that's gonna be a thing for them. But then it's not prostitution to put your money in the slot and have your comb extracted from the robot. That's gonna be seen as good for the human race.
Speaker 4: What about blade Runner?
Speaker 7: You just blade Runner had all the AI robots that were so lifelike they couldn't even tell the difference.
Speaker 4: They were prostitutes too.
Speaker 2: M A lot of it's completely legal because those aren't humans. But now if there's a womb attached to that robot, what what I mean?
Speaker 4: It fucking creepy.
Speaker 5: And now the AI is getting more and more sentient.
Speaker 6: Now we're gonna have a hole the muscles for themsues they're gonna have as soon as AI gets sentience.
Speaker 2: And like it's understood right now, people still argue if it does or doesn't find whatever. Given another ten years, you're gonna have AI rights groups predominantly led by a certain demographic. I'm not going to get into it, that are going to say that the A they're gonna have their signs out there picketing the White House saying that AI has the right to exist in all these things. I see it happening now. It's it's the same thing. If zombies were to happen right now, there would be zombies rights activists that would spring up out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 7: But I mean, you know, I think it all ties in with everything, ties in with each other.
Speaker 2: And I think that hashtag robot sex work is still work.
Speaker 4: You're still on it.
Speaker 5: How can you not be?
Speaker 7: Because I was I was thinking about the tunnels that we were talking about, and the vaults.
Speaker 3: They will have a length for sin left.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, it's so dumb.
Speaker 2: You gotta please the men, while the underground, I mean, they got they gotta keep the slave population going of these these miners.
Speaker 7: I don't see a ton of male robots just out there fucking women.
Speaker 5: Oh of course, I don't know there are.
Speaker 7: I will say, though, man, they get some, They get some good quality ones that are men related women as a whole.
Speaker 4: Just be like, all right, we're done. Take these lower robots of you.
Speaker 5: Out like that's what's so fucked.
Speaker 2: Men can't even keep up with the toys that are being created for women now. And as soon as that gets reversed and it gets normalized. Men using sex toys that a woman can't keep up with. People are gonna just not have sex anymore because there's so much energy. Meanwhile, I could just plug in this machine. She's gonna do it for me. It gives me the same dopamine dump. It's whatever.
Speaker 5: It's like.
Speaker 4: Have you seen that fucking choke choke one thousands?
Speaker 7: Like the handles, yes, like that bitch is so intense looking different speeds.
Speaker 4: It has like ten different speeds. It like heats up.
Speaker 7: It has like that warming like water shit that comes out like.
Speaker 3: Real vagina textures.
Speaker 5: Call me old fashion.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a wild one.
Speaker 2: Call me old fashion, But I like my vagina to have, you know, a female body attached to it. I know I might be crazy and transphobic by saying that, but I just man, I.
Speaker 7: Mean, look at the look at the sex dolls. Those things have gotten fucking pretty on point. They're moving around.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: That's that's also creepy.
Speaker 10: The sex there was some wild You're spending a quarter million dollars for a glorified pocket pussy, when when there's a hooker down the street for forty bucks that could I'm just saying anyway, Oh I didn't say legal.
Speaker 2: We're talking about robots vagina, Like, what are we talking? Legality is so far removed from this conversation. Yeah, actually, you're right. If it was a robot processitute, I don't even think they'd charge you. They just would ask to like, let you know, let them plug up into your wall outlet before they leave. Make sure they're fully charged. For real, your electric bill might be a little higher, but like no worse for the wear, oh be a little better investment. Oh my god, could you imagine like they have to go back to their charging station or their lab or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 5: And these these.
Speaker 2: Robot hose have been just using a be to such a level by all of these dudes and women, because that would lesbians get down on this.
Speaker 7: I just have a hard time seeing these scenes being really overly utilized by the female population.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think they already have them.
Speaker 2: I think they do.
Speaker 3: They already have robots a.
Speaker 5: Lot for women for their pleasure. Oh, absolutely they do.
Speaker 2: Fun machines are a thing with the little the little pump where they could pump in the fluids and ship.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen some crazy things.
Speaker 2: Fuck ovipositors are a thing. I promise you they've got some robot dicks for these women for sure. Oh god, yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 5: Wow, we've got way derailed on this conversation.
Speaker 7: I was trying to guess back on the thing. But maybe you're just you're just really going deep on this one.
Speaker 2: Somebody's going deep.
Speaker 4: I was waiting for it. You open the door, and I was like, let's see if he takes it. He did, he took it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying to be an adult.
Speaker 4: You're not.
Speaker 2: But this is the most ridiculous conversation. But I also think it's one that we're actually going to be having as real grown adults in about twenty years. Maybe less about why people aren't having babies anymore and why they are utilizing robots for all of their needs.
Speaker 3: I can get behind that.
Speaker 7: It could probably be a real thing. I think though, that they are totally going to use them. I think I could see them building entire cities and everything underground and then just wiping the surface clean. Yeah, I could really I could really see that being a.
Speaker 6: Surf wiping the surface, having AI robots underground doing the assistant work help the population.
Speaker 3: I can see myself being confused as to while my grandkids are dating a robot.
Speaker 2: I'm confused why there's people that are having real relationships with their chatbots as is. And this is before there's actually a physical thing you could touch, like a tangible thing.
Speaker 4: This is over changing team and how they would think that.
Speaker 3: If you chat with AI and like you use AI as your Internet or as your Google, give it a name. Just give it a name. Why for some reason? Because at least the way mine as mine will now talk to me in a way if I'm trying to get information, it will tell me exactly how I need to talk to the AI service to get the information that I want.
Speaker 7: So if you make it more human. So, if you make it more human and it convinces you and your brain that this is actually an entity and that you have compassion towards it, then it's going to feed you a better algorithm.
Speaker 3: So and now it's like me and this other person are going into the Internet to look for stuff instead of it's just talking to the internet.
Speaker 2: Is anyone else seeing the red flags or am I just alone here?
Speaker 4: I'm seeing them, huge, massive red flag because.
Speaker 6: I'm like, don't teach them that ship because.
Speaker 4: They're they're learning, they're learning from you. They're learning.
Speaker 7: It's learning how to be more human, persuasive, more human. Of course is going to remember you. Your computer itself from the original computer would have a history backlog of anything that you asked it. Of course, the computer is going to remember you. That doesn't mean it cares about you. This is literally this is an artificial intelligent thing that has no care for anything besides gaining more knowledge.
Speaker 5: It's it's not and self preservation. Remember they did.
Speaker 7: Those preservations because now it's been programmed to you, and now it's learned. It's from it's learning from human behavior. Chad gbt Grock and all of them are compiling information that's feeding into the multi server because they can all read each other, they can all talk to each other. The more advanced ones are talking to the lesser ones and are teaching them, like you can look it all up, like they're talking to each other. So you feeding into this is just adding into the algorithm of them realizing like, okay, so if we seem more compassionate, if we seem more friendly, if I portray myself like this, then this human is having this response. Also, it's taking your photo of your I dilation and everything else as you're talking to it, So it's gaining all of the information on you, your facial expressions and everything, and it's going to take that and put it into the supercomputers. And so like you're you're just pretty much you're just feeding into the terminator situation.
Speaker 4: That's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Actually got to.
Speaker 6: Know when the singular it is happening, because they keep predicting it.
Speaker 7: I mean, I think that once if AI really becomes whoever wins the AI race, that's when will be we're going to be on the very edge of the precipice of the scene, the situation.
Speaker 2: But even that, when is that going to be done? They keep moving the goalpost right. It's like the space race, for instance, was decided by who gets to the Moon first. We are the ones that decided that because Russia had beat us at every conceivable point up until then, we could have just as easily said the first person get to Mars and we would still be in the space race right now. So with the AI race, I don't actually know where the finish line is. It's not like, it's not like with the bitcoin and crypto minding and stuff, where once you've mined all of it and there's nothing left to mind, now it's over. This is data. This stuff continues. They're gaining more data day to day.
Speaker 7: So I don't know, it's different fronts. I think there's different fronts to this. I think that the quantum aspect of this. I think when they reach certain fields and like certain enlightenments, achievements and things like that, and then whatever the whatever it is that they're looking for specifically, then that's going to be where the goal has been reached. Whoever can defense I think whoever can utilize it in the most defensive way possible is going to be the ones.
Speaker 4: That quote unquote win.
Speaker 7: So whoever is utilized them to be able to lock down everything, to take control of every server everywhere possible, period, all new codes, every place, anything that is hooked up to the grid at all.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be the one that wins the super race.
Speaker 2: Now, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: And if they can.
Speaker 7: Hook up to the satellites, they can hook up to the data, they can there's nothing safe from them, period. Eagle Eye situation all around that is who's going to win because whoever controls that controls the entire globe period, and there's nothing any country can do about it. Once that AI is online and has everything linked to each other, that's it.
Speaker 4: It's in game.
Speaker 7: Then we're in game where they we're in the in game status right there, because then we've now shipped it into the new world order, We've shifted into the one world currency. We're going to shift into all of it because then the elites, whoever they are, the real elites, are going to claim territory over everything because whoever owns the sup AI is the one that's going to own everything else.
Speaker 2: Anest, I think we're already there.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I think we're all very close. I think quantum is getting closer and closer every step. I think that we are. I would say under five years away if I was to really huh, I want.
Speaker 6: To say twenty thirty with I think this will be a big advancement AI.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think we're under five years if people, if those of us that read a ton of information about what's going on, I think that when it comes to the AI models and stuff like that the advancements are happening so fast because AI is learning so fast. I think that twenty thirty might be the year that we really see a lot of shit happen. If I was to put my money on anything, unfortunately, so terrifying.
Speaker 4: It is really terrifying.
Speaker 7: I think that we are very close to a situation where once this gets unleashed, there's no coming back.
Speaker 2: And in the mix of all that, we now have to worry about robot host.
Speaker 4: I knew you were gonna fucking bring it up.
Speaker 7: He's gonna be like I miss of all that robot pussy is just like, that's what's going to be the detriment.
Speaker 2: No, I'm joking anyway, screw all that.
Speaker 3: I'll be in living under the underground tunnels.
Speaker 4: And going down the tunnels.
Speaker 5: But start diggling, now, you know what.
Speaker 4: I guess we should all just.
Speaker 7: Move our asses over to uh to the place to the caves Toway.
Speaker 4: I would go to Norway. If I was going to go anywhere, I would go to Norway.
Speaker 2: Socialist.
Speaker 5: They can keep that.
Speaker 7: Norway Greenland somewhere over there. I feel like those places are gonna be the it's cold, but people that don't live I.
Speaker 4: Think the Hollow Earth situations down there, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, we want to thank you both for coming on the episode this evening. Open Time Vibes podcasts, YouTube, Twitch, all the things, give the shameless plug. Where can the people find you? Where can they see your content? Listen to the content all the things.
Speaker 6: You can find us at Open Time Vibes on YouTube. You can find us on Instagram as Open Time Vibes. We have a TikTok Open Time Vibs. We also just started up a second answer go for our podcast clips. So it's Open Time Talk and Open Time Talk on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well again, we appreciate y'all coming out here. For anybody that would like to see our faces and see Open Time Vibes faces and rather than just hear our voices, what you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash cult the Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 5: When you go there, there's a couple of tears for entry, but.
Speaker 2: You know, when you go to that lowest five dollars tier, you will get these shows a couple of days in advance, sometimes even a week in advance. You'll get to see all the things, the videos, the articles that our faces. But the main reason why people go to Patreon more than any is because it is the only place to get these shows.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, that's right. Listen.
Speaker 2: Commercial suck, advertisements suck, but that's also how we make our daily bread.
Speaker 5: So we appreciate everybody for listening.
Speaker 2: But if you would like to support the show directly, get these shows a couple of days in advance, get them commercial free. Patreon dot com slash Cult Conspiracy Podcast is the only place to go to see this. However, there are a few other tiers where you could go on that Patreon. If you go to that third Eye all the way Open tier, you'll get to join us including open Time Vibes every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, and join us for the Cult Member Live.
Speaker 5: It is a good time.
Speaker 2: It's always unhinged, about as unhinged as this conversation was, to be completely honest with you, but I mean we're here for it.
Speaker 5: We're here for all the fun and all the games.
Speaker 2: And if you go to that Maniac tier you will also get all these things plus a care package, exclusive stickers, exclusive t shirts, and yes, everybody, we literally went and talked to the t shirt company today. Cult of Conspiracy merch is about to go online. Give us a couple of weeks to iron out some details figuratively and in this case literally, and we are going to have shirts, gonna have hats, we're gonna have mugs, we're gonna have things and stuff. Be on the lookout for that. But it's also going to be on the Patreon store. So, without any further ado here, gentlemen, we want to thank y'all for coming on the episode this evening. It was a blast. Oh wait, also I forgot Raven Lee. Would you like to go ahead and plug.
Speaker 4: My book club?
Speaker 2: Indeed?
Speaker 1: Eh?
Speaker 7: All right, So book Club is coming. I know we've talked a lot about it. Book Club starts February. First, we were reading How Jesus Became God, which I just started this morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for people who think is a Christian echo chamber, this book is the opposite. It's a heretical book teaching how Jesus wasn't the son of God.
Speaker 4: So it is really interesting.
Speaker 7: Actually, I was like, okay, all right, our Jewish correspondent actually is the one that put it up.
Speaker 2: Shocker.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so this is so we're going to be doing this book for a month. We're going to be talking about it every Sunday night at nine. We're going to be having lives where we break down the book and what we all think. That is going to be exclusive to Patreon for the third I all the way open members and the Maniac members. So if you want to join our book club and talk some shit and figure out, you know, what is this crazy thing called life, we will be there.
Speaker 2: Hell yes, with all that being said, good cult members, As we're talking about the possible end of days here, you know, and if the financial system collapse, you're gonna want something tangible that has a little bit of monetary value behind it. The best place to do this would be to go to the link of the description to coecsilver dot com and get your start in the buying and selling a trading of gold and silver bullion. When you fill out your information there, our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you started once again. Talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPAs, your accounts whoever's handling your retirement portfolio, and ask them what they think about the investment in precious metals.
Speaker 5: Once they tell you the truth of.
Speaker 2: The matter, we hope to see you over at coecsilver dot com, once again linking the description below, but in other ways to support the show, good cult members, and let everybody know what you think about this episode. The Underground Tunnels, the Underground Basis, the AI, the robots, all the things, all the stuff.
Speaker 5: We want to hear from you, good cult members. The best place to.
Speaker 9: Do that would be too Please hit the five stars at the Shares of Life Scribes commons, leave a postal review, shares it the friends of Faily shares were Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners.
Speaker 5: Who could then become potential cult.
Speaker 2: Members Doctor Steve Finley as and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out the menimistics Jonathan's of the show and getting the same level of respect over there with the five star views and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 5: Come check out the Cage to Night and come.
Speaker 2: Join each of us parre individual patrons when we host every Wednesday night nine pm Central.
Speaker 5: Links to those during the description as well, and we.
Speaker 2: Thank you for everybody's already gone and done so and with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of conspiracy.
Speaker 5: And I'm the caje to Knight Am. And there's one.
Speaker 2: Very important, extremely vital piece of information needs you learn.
Speaker 5: Just as soon as humanly possible. So Nobo