Speaker 1: The following show may shock, disturb, and offend some viewers. The opinions, theories, and facts shared on this podcast are not widely accepted by the brainwashed masses, especially those who find dark humor offensive. Viewer discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: This Kid's Head, Jeffrey's Daughter, so Duplat, the Unibomber blowing up Waco, Texas, and Heaven's Days and Aliens modified men for names, JFK Shot on the Head now Cia, Bigfoot and the mob.
Speaker 3: Man, stunt of Sam talking to tos again, Witches, dom Saincts, serious Noise and hauntings.
Speaker 4: Stargards and the skull and Bones.
Speaker 3: Most celebrities are probably can so if you're feeling all alone, crack a beer.
Speaker 5: And cat Stone.
Speaker 3: Welcome you to the podcast Strange Proof.
Speaker 6: We're here to entertain you. We're entertaining you. It's best kid Strange.
Speaker 7: Welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome back. I am Tom kat Ak Tom Thompson, though Raptilian, and welcome to another episode of Strange Grow Podcast. I have a brand new guest, someone that I'm excited for people to hear.
Speaker 6: Could you introduce yourself?
Speaker 8: Hey y'all, I'm MKA I am a TikToker who focuses on politics, nationalism, just really trying to chat with people and get the message out about well, most are problems we have in the world today, that's about it.
Speaker 7: And so I did I discovered you where I saw videos I've I've done a couple of videos that went viral essentially talking about Canadian nationalism, and I saw your video, and I've never seen someone do what you're doing. What a lot of people are doing is trying to embrace nationalism and stuff like that, and I've never seen anyone do it in such an articulate way as you, where you present the information and you show essentially where you got this information from. And the one thing that I praise you on is you're able to combat comments which I just want to tear somebody's head off when I see some of these comments where I'm like, these people with low IQs that don't understand literally anything, and most of them in brainwashed by algorithms and stuff like that. I've never seen someone do it in the way that you've done it, where it's very intelligent and articulate, where people can really grasp what you're saying and see the evidence that you back up to prove the claims you know essentially right.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 8: I really appreciate that, And honestly, that was one of my goals with doing it, is I feel like people are put in these echo chambers and not to why it's important at least to get a different perspective, because a lot of people don't do it because they're scared of backlash things along bad nature, And I totally get that. But we don't have that much time left before we're going to hit a point where it's really hard.
Speaker 9: To go back from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I totally agree with that. And it's interesting because I was always I was someone who was always awake to this stuff. I've always been anti government, especially because the music that I listened to when I was younger, the music that I created when I got a little older.
Speaker 6: I've always been like the idea.
Speaker 7: Of the illuminati and like a central power control system that is being used to manipulate us at every angle. Like I knew this stuff for a very long time, like since I was probably like fifteen sixteen when I started really like looking into that. Seventeen I'd start reading books by people like David Ike and stuff, and watching his videos, and so I've always been aware of this, but I was always more like, you know, kumba ya, everybody get along, because they're coming after all of us. But it wasn't until recently, in the last couple of years, especially the last like I would say, three or four years, that I've actually embraced my essentially national identity, because before that, I just wanted everybody to realize what was happening, and then everyone needs to use the power of the power of the people to collectivize and resist against these authoritarian tyrants, right. But it wasn't until recently when I saw to me the systematic destruction of white people more than any other ethnicity or race or anything. That made me almost like something happened in the universe to force me to embrace this idea.
Speaker 8: Yes, you know, and I was pretty similar. I always believed in conspiracy theories. But what really woke me up is, I guess the best way to put it is, if you look at just America or just Canada, it looks like, okay, maybe bad policy choice, bad immigration plan, But if you look at every single northwestern European country, it becomes really clear there's a bigger plot here and something's going on, and these are the only country that are expected to take in a replacement level of immigration. Let's be real. Yeah, don't you notice on a global scale, it's not just happening here and there's nowhere for us to run to if our home lands are destroyed.
Speaker 9: I think that's really what gets people amped up.
Speaker 7: And aware of the Yeah, and people are seeing this more and more now and starting to realize what's happening, and uh, even people from other countries. Uh, it's interesting even on the one of the videos I've done where it's like, oh, this is happening in Sweden, this is happening in Australia, this is happening in England, this is happening in Ireland. One of my coast is, uh, one of my coasts of the show is from Ireland, and it's happening there too, And it's it's quite clear, and you now everyone is starting to see this.
Speaker 6: But it is true that, like I said this the other day, I was.
Speaker 7: Like, Okay, if this was just happening in Canada, Uh, you know, I might be like, Okay, we just have terrible leaders. And obviously someone like Trudeau, who is a communist. His father was a communist, And a lot of the stuff the Americans might not know is like before I think nineteen sixty five, you had to be of European descent to immigrate into Canada, and they changed the insign flag the actual I believe, the actual, real Canadian flag. If I could have put it up on the background, I would have instead of I wanted to blend the United States and Canada, but it showed the ethnic makeup of It had the Union jack, and then it had a little emblem which showed the founding people that built the country, which was the English, the Scottish, the Irish, and the French. So it showed our national identity. And then in nineteen I think fifty seven, the Liberal government changed it to the corporate symbol that we have today.
Speaker 9: Gotcha, Yeah. Similar in the US.
Speaker 8: I believe ours was nineteen sixty five or nineteen sixty four or something like that. But before that our immigration was almost solely people of Northwestern European descent. I think we let it in like something like two percent of select countries a certain high skilled or jobs people didn't want to do, but it was mostly European for hundreds of years.
Speaker 7: And it's crazy because in Canada we're not really we're not bringing in people that I think are our people that will benefit this country. I think it's people that will destroy the country considering what their own countries look like. Like they're not bringing a bunch of people from Japan. Is China's one thing? Is China kind of like it seems like owns most of our politicians in Canada, you know, So it is interesting that it's in Canada specifically. Uh, it's just fucking Indian people everywhere that's here now.
Speaker 8: And they already did that to y'all and Australia, Like are we going to do the exact same thing in America?
Speaker 9: That clearly didn't work either of these.
Speaker 7: Places, and it seems like Trump is all on board for it. I don't know what do you think of Trump?
Speaker 8: I mean, he was the clear better option of the two because the other one was an actual communist.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I think he's I mean, I think he's excellent salesperson.
Speaker 8: I think he does a really good job of getting people hyped up for things.
Speaker 9: But at the end of.
Speaker 8: The day, he's a salesperson. His job is to sell you. Yeah, But aren't going to be beneficial. And you'll notice bipartisan what they agree on are harmful policies.
Speaker 9: So both sides of the aisle are bought out.
Speaker 8: I would say they Big Tech has made a deal with India though, seems pretty good it with like Microsoft government contracts and then laying off Americans and wanting to bring in a bunch of Indians.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's quite clear. It seems like what's happening.
Speaker 7: And my point of view is like Trump is gonna have the most zionist government to ever exist in America. Right, And it's interesting because I've I should ask you some more questions before again to like the deeper end of this stuff is.
Speaker 6: Like what made you? What?
Speaker 7: What drove you to want to start talking about this stuff?
Speaker 6: Like what really? Because how old are you? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Pretty, I'm thirty three, so like, uh, it's it's interesting to see someone as young as you that embraced nationalism because you know, people have been I think the scariest thing to the people in power is nationalism is people uniting and realizing that they're a collective people and that they all should be essentially pushing for their own benefit of their own people. And taking care of their own and then multiculturalism has only destroyed that. So what made you kind of really start wanting to speak at against this stuff?
Speaker 8: I mean, honestly, I just think it's getting to a point that if we don't do something, we're not going to be able to recover from it.
Speaker 9: And I mean, we're being genocided. And then at the same time, I feel like it's a very moral take to have.
Speaker 8: I'm not ashamed of wanting my country to serve me, and I think everyone's country should do that.
Speaker 9: Like in that respect, obviously the US is causing.
Speaker 8: Problems around the world, but at the end of the day, white people have no control in that, yet we're blamed for it.
Speaker 9: I don't know, is getting.
Speaker 8: Control and not having our government be a huge mess because we could actually help other countries if we did that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And it uh, it is because you think about this, right, Like I was just bringing up the definition of genocide. I hate going with Google, but Google will give me a better one than duck dut go, and I think duck dut goes on my Google anyway. But it is because this is it's a systematic destruction of a certain group of people.
Speaker 6: And that's that is what is happening, and a.
Speaker 7: Lot of people the deliberate killing Jesus this think of the way, the deliberate killing of large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group. And if you look at what's happening only in the Western world and only to white people, you can you can't be racist against anybody else. But white people are like the labeled as racist, but yet no one else can be racist. It's it's crazy. And I've clearly saw this happening within a couple of years. It was just pushed on us. And to me, I've read into the New World Order a lot. I read a lot of books and I try to gain as much knowledge as I can. And one of the goals was, okay, you know, a fake plandemic, essentially to lock down a population. But then the one of the final steps to bring about the New World Order was flooding the country with immigrant immigrants, mass immigration. Some people were writing about almost like one hundred years ago.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, there is that plan that they like to say as a hoax or a conspiracy theory. But the thing is it is happening, So it's definitely not a natural thing. I don't know anyone really that wanted to be flooded with immigrants. I know, even the people now there's leftists and they'll die on the hill that they always wanted open borders, mass immigration.
Speaker 9: But the thing is, no one ever voted for this, and no one's.
Speaker 8: Really against legal, regulated numbers of immigration. But this has got to a point where it's obviously destroying the country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the point.
Speaker 7: And if it was just one country, it would be one thing, and I'm sure other people would be standing up for that country, but it's not. It's systematically happening around the Western world. And it is interesting because I used to be like more I would say libertarian, which is like, you know, to like, Okay, we don't need borders. Everyone needs to collectivize and become a unit and realize there's power within the people. I like Charlie Chaplin a lot growing up and stuff like that, and some of the speeches that he's done I've put in my songs because I was I agreed with mostly what he said about the way that the direction of the world should go. And you know, at the end of the day like this idea that, Okay, I believe that there's probably forces outside of our eyesight maybe contributing to some of the how should I say this to consuming our energy in some regard. But the thing is, this idea of like everyone banning together and realizing that we're one collective consciousness that goes beyond this reality is not going to happen in my lifetime. I don't see it happening. So watching this happening to the whole Western world is crazy, and people trying to justify it blows my mind. Especially I'd like to hear your take on this, the whole idea of like all this is stolen land. I just did a video talking about this, and if anybody's listening and watching and want to check this out, this is a good book to get. It's called not Stolen It's truth about European colonization in the New World. It's pretty it's a pretty big book, and renowned historian debunks current distortions and myths about the European colonialism in the New World. It restores much needed balance to understanding of the past. It's I've got just into it. But the guy is it's really good So what do you think when people say that and they try to justify, well, you guys stole land, so you don't deserve it. What what do you say to that? Because I've seen you do videos on stuff like this.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Now I think it's interesting because if they think it Native American land, than technically they're coming and stealing their land too, so they have no more.
Speaker 9: Around with that argument.
Speaker 8: And also, the land was conquered. That's how every single other country came to be. There's not a single land on this earth that has not passed ownership around. So I think any modern claim of being indigenous is.
Speaker 9: I mean, there obviously were people here.
Speaker 8: I don't think we should kick Native Americans out by any means, but we did it and that's amazing. And a lot of other places that were conquered is we have taken them in that they're now Americans. They have the exact same rights as us. I feel like we treat them well. And it's been really really interesting actually posting about it, because so many Native Americans have reached out and have sent the nicest messages of hey, like, we would never be pushing any of this. We don't want y'all to be genocided. Like, so the people I see actually making the soulen Land argument are normally leftists, Like it's not even the Native.
Speaker 7: American, it's usually in my my opinion, what I've seen with my videos is most of them are usually face as accounts or whatever, but a lot of them are Indians from India, and they want to use that as uh. They want to claim that as a justification for their colonization and that message that video that won't even post on TikTok that I tried. We're essentially an Indian guy or some guy, some guy with some weird name suck Deep or man Deep or other. There's some of their names are like you're just a joke in itself. You don't even realize it. Uh. Is that they were trying to claim that, like uh, the that Canada is for the Indian people because the British Empire essentially use some of the resources from India to build Canada, and that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 6: Some of it is they did use some resources. Uh.
Speaker 7: And when I did a video to respond, it went up on Instagram, but it TikTok would not allow.
Speaker 6: Me to post it.
Speaker 3: Is.
Speaker 7: I said, I'm like this idea that you guys could try to justify this and your your your people did nothing to build this country. The roads, the infrastructure, the buildings, the cities, the towns were all built by my ancestors, the Europeans who came here. And it wasn't just the British Empire, it was the French Empire. The French came here first in fifteen fifty and started like participating in the fur trades and fishing, and they were met with the indigenous. And the interesting thing is, I like to bring up a lot. I had a veteran on the show who worked in none of it and stuff like that and actually supports the indigenous communities.
Speaker 6: I've had a lot of.
Speaker 7: Them reach out to me and agree with the sentiments that I have about what's going on.
Speaker 6: A lot of them actually.
Speaker 7: And there's these prophecies like the Seven Fires prophecy, who they claimed that they were already in contact and living in harmony with white people before the Europeans showed up. And there's actually stories of the Wagas, which were white giants that a native tribe and I think it's North Dakota met with and they gave them the symbol of the swastika that they put on all their clothing. Have you heard about stuff like this?
Speaker 9: That's really interesting.
Speaker 8: I did have someone message me that is a Native American and they were telling me about the legend of the moon eyed people, which was really really tall of very pale, blue eyed white people that were on the land when they got there.
Speaker 9: So there is claims that we are technically.
Speaker 8: Indigenous as well, but in my opinion, it really doesn't matter as much because at the end of the day, the USA and Canada for that matter, they didn't exist until our ancestors built it for the ground. So I think, you know they come in and say it stolen land, Well, if we were to burn down everything here, would you want that land still? Because you don't want the land, you want what we built upon the land exactly.
Speaker 6: That's true. That's a good point. I'm got to use.
Speaker 7: That, and it is insure because that my mancestors, and because I traced one of my grandma's bloodlines back to sixty four in Canada, and then before that her bloodline goes to America and then it stops, like I don't know where we were before that. And I do have like oval eyes and so very blue. So I don't know, but there's people that like you, you look like you could be Asian or a native, and I was like, I don't know how far back it goes. And the other side of my family has been here since I think this early seventeen hundreds, so like, people have been here for hundreds of years, put their blood, sweat and tears into building these countries, and then they have the audacity tell us to go back to Europe even though their people are just wanting to utilize the social services that they couldn't build, the infrastructure that they couldn't build, or they would have. That's why it's crazy to me when the audacity in the entitlement of especially specifically Indian people is the craziest shit that I've ever heard in my life. Now, I've literally had people from Africa agree with what I'm saying about my national identity and how the country was built, and there it's only their people. It seems like ore than some brainwash white leftists that really want to like try to impose their traditions, their culture on another culture because oh it happened to them, And there's literally they were bagging the British government to come back, because as soon as they left, their country went to shit.
Speaker 8: Yeah. No, And that's what's so funny about India's claims too, is from my understanding, when the British came, there was like twenty to thirty thousand of them, so way less that are even in America and definitely Canada today, and millions of people.
Speaker 9: For some reason, they were able to conquer them.
Speaker 6: Yeah a couple, Yeah, with twenty thousand troops.
Speaker 8: Like, there's no way you could force a million people under your will. Like they had to choose to go along with it, and they did because they were more technologically advanced. They were able to extract those resources that frankly, no one was doing anything with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they're still not doing it they were worried about.
Speaker 7: But they're like they're building monkey like like temples from monkeys and rats and like. And the problem is, too, is like even with that guy's claim of like Canada belongs to Indians is the craziest shit I've ever heard in my life. I've never heard anything like that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: And I'm like born and raised here, been Canadian all of my life, know nothing else but this country. And I remember what it was like in the nineties and early two thousands when people had a national identity, so I could imagine the people in the older generations. And if they then fix your own country, like you can't even fix your own country. They have a massive garbage pile on fire right next to the taj Mahal that is just building. Like every day, tons and tons of garbage. Garbage goes onto this garbage pile, and then they have the highest rate of pollution in the entire world. The garbage in the ocean is mostly caused by them that they throw in the river, uh, and then it goes into the ocean. Probably that massive garbage pile that ships have to like drive around and actually need to know where it is so they don't hit it, I was probably caused by them.
Speaker 6: And then so they're going to there. They've destroyed their own country.
Speaker 7: And I even had a comment which is even crazy, like so crazy people say so this stuff like this. Someone was like, well, my India is overpopulated, where do you want us to go?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, how can you justify that?
Speaker 7: You guys don't understand the concept of maybe waiting to have kids or using contraceptives or even in condoms in general. But yet you overbred, you breeded like rats, and then you want everybody else to have to take care of your irresponsible birth rate is crazy.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, and it frustrates me when people are like, well, if you're so concerned, just have more kids, Like I shouldn't have to have twelve kids to outcompete people my government is bringing in. And quite frankly, I don't want twelve kids, Like I'd love to have a big family, but I should not feel like I have.
Speaker 9: To do something.
Speaker 8: And that's a crazy amount of kids anyway, like you're not able to provide for that. And that's another cultural difference is I've noticed European people typically have the number of kids they can afford. We think ahead, we want to give them a good life, and I feel very similar to that. If I couldn't afford to have ten kids, I would be responsible.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they don't care because they and they have like especially even you know, let's bring in somebody else. So we're not just generalizing because I don't think all Indian people are bad or anything like that. I want people to know when these conversations are happening, And it's even the stuff I've said on the show. I'm always like I care about all people. I actually am an advocate for rights for all humans and rights and freedoms for everybody. But there is problems with certain cultures. Not all cultures and people are the same. That's a lie that has been fed by the communists that we can all become equal. Yeah, they all want to bring you down to the poverty level and then we can all be equal together as we're indentured slaves to a system.
Speaker 6: This right.
Speaker 7: So, and the thing is that their IQ is pretty low, they are not educated, but yet they all were seolls and we're all this stuff, and it's just like, yeah, but we can't even compete with populations that already have billions of people. And then they have like five ten kids, don't actually choose more than that, probably don't even choose to educate them because they can't even take care of them, so they just kind of run wild. And this happens in Muslim countries too, where they have like a couple of different wives or now I think it wasn't an Iran that they passed the thing where you can have a child bride nine years old, you can get married a little girl, and then the boys can get married at sixteen, which is crazy. And then so you have all of these kids, and then you're not teaching them. It seems like they don't even care for their own people. They just want to breed to replace everybody else and enforce their population cultural dominance over the world.
Speaker 8: Yes, and I kind of feel the same where it's like in your own country. I don't really care unless they're actively violating the rights of citizens or doing something really evil.
Speaker 9: I don't think we should intervene.
Speaker 8: But to go to your point earlier where you said you wanted unity worldwide, I think the only way that can happen is if everyone.
Speaker 9: Is in their own place, in their own tribe.
Speaker 8: And that's the biggest problem with the US is we spend so much time fighting over identity politics that all these evil things are able to get passed. There's so much distraction, and it's just human nature. People lived with their own kind for thousands of thousands of years before this kind of multicultural.
Speaker 9: Experiment was forced on us.
Speaker 8: So I feel like we're basically rejecting what science, what history, what everything has told us.
Speaker 9: By being like, oh, well, we know better.
Speaker 8: We're so progressive, but it's not progressive because it hasn't moved things forward.
Speaker 9: If that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Now it doesn't.
Speaker 7: And and I've said this before on the show, is like the idea of diversity just means division because the more people that you bring in with different cultures, ethnicities, languages, religions, it only causes more and more division, especially for the population that already existed here, and doing it maybe slow like Canada does. Because in Canada in the eighties and nineties, in the early two thousands, even like was, people were kind of able to get along because it was slow and gradual, and people kind of assimilated and blended and adopted adapted to the culture that already existed here. But once you flood a country with millions of people in the matter of a couple of years, they're just bringing their own cultural identity and taking over the one that already exists here. And they claim they didn't like it when the British did, even though it built everything for them in India because they're a big it's a big problem in Canada, like it's it's a huge problem, and everybody is noticing it that you know, this is new India, and there's a lot of nationalist groups that are getting pissed and starting to like essentially work out and get built and make sure that they can protect their children against what's coming, because the crime rate has gone through the roof, because you're bringing people that live in countries that are really corrupt and their only means of survival is usually crime. So there was even one of the biggest drug labs ever busted in Canada and it was controlled by the Chinese Communist Party and then it was run by Punjabi Indians.
Speaker 6: And everyone's like, the.
Speaker 7: Sikhs are great, and I'm like, no, I don't think any of them are really that great for what our country is and for what our culture is.
Speaker 6: They don't They're not like us.
Speaker 7: And that there's something that people need to acknowledge is that people are different, cultures are different, that everybody is equal. Not all cultures in my eyes, are good. You know the same thing with like there's some Muslims that are I think decent, good people, and then there's the ones that are the extremist Muslims. And I don't even like the word extremists, but people that have been so indoctrinated by their doctrine that they use this to essentially justify their actions of barbarity.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, exactly, And I think that's the biggest problem is you can obviously bring a couple Muslims in and that's no big deal.
Speaker 9: They're forced to assimilate to a larger culture.
Speaker 8: But when the culture is so split, people always say our countries have no culture, and honestly, they're not wrong, because the culture now is basically you come and assimilate to. Hating white people is the dominant culture, and it's so inclusive that even white people can partake in this hatred of white people.
Speaker 7: It's crazy, and it's because there used to be a cultural identity. That's why I laugh, because people are like, what culture? There was a cultural identity of what made Canadians Canadian? Right, because there's people those Europeans that blended together, and there's footage of this. There's literally television shows from the fifties, sixties, seventies, eighties, nineties that like showed you we used to have Canadian heritage on a commercial. They don't do this anymore because they don't want people to remember who they are, and it would show like this happened, this is your cultural heritage, this happened at this time. Like, even though I remember that, I can never forget the one where it's like a bunch of white guys playing basketball and then the guy was like shooting the basketball in a little bucket, and the guy was like, what if we cut a hole in it? And then so like because it was like essentially made here and people started playing basketball, right, white people invented that shit, and so yes.
Speaker 8: No, it's crazy. I was watching I don't remember the name of this movie. It has Heath Ledger in it, and it was about Rome the Roman Empire, and they said something like Jesus was a white english Man and I was like, if they said that today in a movie, imagine the backlash. It was also in this movie because it's a movie about Rome in England. So it's just interesting because today they don't allow it, they force I guess the best way to put it for me is I don't mind natural diversity. I think diversity of thought is great. I don't really care what your skin tone is. But this forced diversity is just making everybody hate each other, and it clearly is not working. And so many people are just afraid to I guess change their mind. They want to die on this hill that they'll defend it, even though, like I said, no one voted for this when it's ultimately going to be harmful, not just for white people but for everyone worldwide.
Speaker 9: Like if white people going to hurt the entire planet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if white people just disappeared tomorrow. That's why it's like if we all went back to Europe like they want us to do, you know how the fast America and Canada would just fall apart and be dismantled and stuff like that. Like eighty percent of the inventions were invented by white people. This is like a fact. People need to like embrace what is actually happening and interesting because even like even the black people have been here for a while and stuff like that, because they fled slavery from the States, which was facilitated by Jewish people. That's a fact. Most of the slave ships were owned by Jews, and I think it's zero point eight percent of white people actually own slave we're Jewish. So and then they came to Canada and there's even there's a video of h I have an aunt, she's Jamaican. She's from Jamaica, she's like more like a white Jamaican. She must they when some of the settlers showed up over there and stuff like that at one point, because.
Speaker 6: People were going all over it.
Speaker 7: And a point that you made that I liked is like, you know, these we found a new land, and you think they're just going to turn around and not try to venture and figure out what's on this side of the world.
Speaker 6: Because people are like, why would they just turn around?
Speaker 8: Yeah, and why were they on the boats in the first place they were fleeing. Yeah, anywhere they turned up, they probably would have done the same thing, or at least tried to. And honestly, I think the Native Americans were lucky it was Europeans. Not that that was all sunshine and rainbows, But when I look at other countries' actions, and that's what our education lacks. We were a lot more humane, I would say then. And that's not to say we were humane. It was a barbaric time. But when you look, especially today, we paid billions of dollars a year to Indian reservations.
Speaker 9: They still have dedicated lands their tax free. We helped them out.
Speaker 8: I'm far less bothered by that than I am bringing in foreigners because I at least feel like I share heritage.
Speaker 9: With Native Americans.
Speaker 8: We've lived together hundreds of years, and same with black people that are born in America and to send from slaves. I think that's part of why they're bringing Indians in is I think at the end of the day, a lot of black people would end up siding with us if we were to go full nationalists, say okay, original stock, they would side with white people over sign it.
Speaker 7: And I see this too because I bring out the point is that there was a woman that moved to Brampton we call bram Ladesh. And it's interesting because I was in the nineties. I always heard that joke and I never just wan. I never went there. I used to my got cousin in Toronto. I used to hang out in Toronto while I was always diverse, and it's interesting that in this woman showed out she just moved here from Jamaica, and she was like, it's just all Indian people.
Speaker 6: Where is all the white people?
Speaker 7: She was literally filming yourself like in the super could be like, where is everybody else? Why is it only this specific people, especially of Canada.
Speaker 9: Just it looks like India doesn't look like Canada at all.
Speaker 8: Is it that outside of the big cities, is what I wanted to ask you.
Speaker 6: It's getting there now. I'm in a small town.
Speaker 7: Luckily they'll push people out if they need to, but in a smaller city it's been an hour and a half from Toronto. It's starting to look like India too, Like they're taking over everywhere. A small town that I grew up in, they've built all of these housing complexes and then I've driven there like it was this small, little, quaint, nice, beautiful town and now they've built all these housing infrastructure and I just see like old Indian guys walking around. And the thing is before you had to like be of perfect health, you couldn't be elderly, and the Liberals change that. So you have a bunch of people that never paid into the system at all come to this country and then they get to, you lie, the social services and the infrastructure and everything that the people that spent you know, centuries building and facilitating for their own people, and then they just get to the people is going to walk in and use it. And in Canada, we're paying, we're paying like sixteen billion to refugees who shouldn't be here in the first place. That's just illegal immigrants. And we're paying them two hundred and forty three dollars a day. That's more than the average Canadian makes a day.
Speaker 9: It's nuts.
Speaker 8: And when you think about it that way, it's like, we have all this money, why would we I don't think we should do this either, but why wouldn't we help them in their own countries? America is only four percent of the land in the entire world. Like, realistically, not everyone can move to America, So why would we.
Speaker 9: Not use that money to help them build infrastructure?
Speaker 8: And I guess colonize them, which is the world's greatest fear.
Speaker 9: Like if they want.
Speaker 8: Infrastructure, like Americans, we could probably contract Americans to.
Speaker 9: Go build that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And that's not that's a good point. And even like with this, like I know, I think it's interesting because like I grew up with indigenous friends. You know, I played football with a bunch of natives and stuff like that, and and I had like close friends that were native and stuff. And my I'm starting to my patients is starting to wear thin with their rhetoric. Also because we've paid them this year alone thirty point five billion dollars, billions of dollars. And then they're like they're crying about having clean water. If you gave if you gave white people a piece of land, don't give them any money. Just at whatever money they had, they would build it from nothing.
Speaker 6: That's a fact.
Speaker 7: There's a guy name Devin Stacked, think his name is the guy does a black pilt and he talks about that. He's like, you know, give a reserve, like say the Navajole Reserve. If we're so evil and racist, give us a spot of land. And he was like, watch within a couple of years, everyone be banging on that door wanting to come in. And the thing is what happens sadly and is true. You know, Indigenous women go missing. I think there's a lot of conspiracies, but that that their bloodline. For some reason, the parasites, the elites or whatever find their blood interesting and want to use it so that it's it's weird. There's a lot of Indigenous women that go missing. A candidate, it's like, it's it's pretty bizarre. There's a highway of tears. And then so you know a lot of what happens too, which is sad. Is like a lot of the money gets taken out by the chiefs and they just like how politicians do, they steal a lot of the money and then use it to benefit themselves and not even their own people. And I've driven I'm really close to a reserve and i drive through it. I've been there with buddies getting smokes and there's nothing. They're building nothing. It's like it's like gas station, gas station, smoke shop, gas station, smoke shop, weed shop, gas station, smoke shop. It's like there's nothing else there. They're not using utilizing the land to even grow crops a lot of times, and I'm like, you're kind of in my head, I'm like, you're kind of doing it to yourself. You want to play this whole victimhood. And there is people and this is also and this is not against Indigenous people because I it's just a point that I need to make, is that they will get off with crimes. Like there's people that I knew that got hit by a drunk driving Native and he got off free because Scott free because of ancestral ancestral trauma. And this has happened numerous times where people have gotten away with murder, literally murdering people because of ancestral trauma, and they'll let them free.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 8: No, and that's the problem, I would say, to the point of nationalism. One of the reasons we need that so bad is we give all this money, not just to natives, but to countries all over, and we never ask for an accounting on it, so that money, I would say, is likely being blundered and going to a select few. So even though we do try to help all these countries, the people of those countries don't understand that because it's not actually going to help them.
Speaker 9: So I'm not necessarily anti foreign aid.
Speaker 8: If we're doing so well, we have so much excess wealth like how it used to be.
Speaker 9: I'm okay with us going and helping other countries.
Speaker 8: I kind of feel like we have a duty to do that, But we also have a duty to get an accounting to make sure that money is actually being.
Speaker 9: Used for the right things.
Speaker 8: And I'd rather do it in a way where if a country needed something, they make a request for that one thing to say.
Speaker 9: It's plumbing or water price, yeah, and then.
Speaker 8: We go through see what an accurate budget of this would look like give them that amount of money and make sure it's actually done, and no money if it isn't actually done. We stop dealing with countries that are just looking to take advantage of us.
Speaker 6: And that's what a lot of countries are doing. And the thing is interesting.
Speaker 7: Look at South Africa, right, there was nobody really there, that's a fact, man, And then white people went and settled that country and built it literally from nothing. There was like literally no tribes there. There's not a lot of people actually there. And then they claimed, oh, you know, this is still land and all this shit, and they moved to another spot, built it from nothing, and they're still complaining. And it's crazy that if you gave that to any other race, it wouldn't be the same thing. And that's what people have to understand. There is differences. Africa's been around forever and I know there's things that are being done to obviously destroy people on face of everything, right, and that they're being held down in some regard too. But now because of all the stuff that they're probably being fed by the communist Western governments and stuff like that, they're like literally going around and killing white people. There's stories about them holding children down and pouring boiling hot water into the children's mouth while the parents watch stuff like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so have you seen the.
Speaker 8: Road of crosses they have there for just full white farmer or South African that's been killed since apartheid ended. I watched a three minute video of it, and I was trying to get an estimate of how big those numbers were, and the best one I could find was around seventy thousand. So when you compare the apartheid prior not that that was a good I'm not celebrating apartheid, but.
Speaker 9: If you're going to be killed, if you don't live.
Speaker 8: Separately from these people, isn't morally wrong to want to? Personally, I think no, I don't see that as a I guess I would say I don't see living near anyone as a human right per se. You have the right to have your place and have that how you like it, but you don't have the right to come in and kill people because you want to take their things, and obviously those people aren't going to want to live with you.
Speaker 9: It's pure safety matter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 7: There is and this is like people don't want to acknowledge it, but there is a wet white genocide going on, and and it's quite clear every day I see it. I've read into it a lot, and I truly believe that this comes from communist ideologies, right I. Interestingly enough, I heard you talk about the Bolshevik Revolution. A lot of people don't know about that, and I was going to ask you where did you acquire your knowledge? When did you start reading into this stuff, because it like a lot of people don't know about the Hall the More and some of these things that they're literally trying to erase from history. So white people don't realize that this is already, especially Christians, this has already been done to us.
Speaker 8: Yeah. No, the last one hundred and fifty years, honestly for Christians hasn't been that great if you look outside of our countries.
Speaker 9: I started looking into.
Speaker 8: It, I want to say, Candice Owens started talking about the Bolshevik Revolution, or maybe it was someone on Twitter, but I read this book. It's called The Gulag Archipelago, and I highly highly recommend it. It used to be required reading because people are sold to Marxism or communism really the same thing, and they don't ever talk about the bad sides of it.
Speaker 9: They don't talk about.
Speaker 8: The lived experience of people who actually went through it. And it comes from this almost like utopia thinking of people want to create equality in utopia everywhere, but all that that's ever done has made people start Basically, it's never worked.
Speaker 9: We've tried it.
Speaker 8: Maybe it was an okay idea at the time, but now we have like a century of evidence that says it's not so. I think people, to your point earlier, really need to kill the idea of equality.
Speaker 7: Life isn't fair nothing, yeah, nothing in nature is equal. I actually have like a whole I told my body. I was like, I have like a whole thing of communists like ready to go, but like it might take us a long time because I have the entire breakdown of like when it first popped off to like to Vietnam and Cuba, and it's like I found a bunch of information. I find these like really crazy sites that like, yeah, most people wouldn't be able to find, but stuff that out like outlines a bunch of people would consider conspiracy stuff, but it's more of truth shedding light, like the Travistock Institution and stuff like that. And it is interesting because I started looking to the Bolshevik Revolution. Now, I didn't hear about it until like a couple of years ago. And it is interesting because it was facilitated by pretty much Jewish people, Leon Trotsky, Karl, who's that other guy Lenin, And it was facilitated, I think, to destroy white people in general. And that's funny when even you talk about people's lived experiences, and it's a crazy world we live in when people that weren't alive today weren't alive back then. Will jail a ninety three year old woman for saying that the things that happen in Nazi Germany are not what they're telling you. And she essentially said that what you're being shown about the Holocaust through Hollywood is not true in the way they've shown it, and she experienced it and she got put in jail and died in there for speaking out against it.
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: And the number of communists that have told me, oh, well, you're just an universtocrit you don't get it, And I'm like, you realize we have refugees in America that have fled communist regimes. Why don't you ask any one of them and listen to what they say, Because they're the most anti communist people you'll ever meet. They're normally conservative because they watched their country go through hell. But people aren't willing to consider that outside of what they're told there might be another side to it. So that's I don't have a problem with teaching Western history accurately. I don't think everything we've done is great. We've obviously committed atrocities. The thing is we don't apologize for those people, like we're not making excuses for them. Yeah, there's another side to that where it's like, Okay, was it for the good of all people that we did some of those things? Like the Aztecs, for example, if they were doing human sacrifices, is it bad that the Spanish came in and conquered them and made them stop?
Speaker 9: In my opinion?
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, Well so we have too with the the indigenous that a lot of people want to be like, you know, they weren't. They weren't like peaceful people that everyone wants to claim that they were. There's tribes that don't exist anymore because another tribe genocided them, and that's like a fact.
Speaker 6: They killed each other.
Speaker 8: Very good tribes they wanted to knock out so it's you know, if you were to give the land back to them, which was and where was their land?
Speaker 9: They moved around a lot of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there were nomadic tribes that probably came from Southeast Asia and stuff like that, and it is crazy. That's one of the reasons why they try to justify. And it's like they were like killing each other and conquering each other, but somehow they were this innocent people that were living in peace and all that stuff, and they were cannibalizing each other. A lot of tribes killed their enemies and then ate them and stuff like that, tore out their hearts. The crazy and then there are people try to like justify all this stuff. And the thing is my problem too, is I want to scream this from the rooftops sometimes, but it's like you can't justify what's happening now by bringing up atrocities that happened in the past that nobody has anything to do with today and was mostly done at the hands of Oligarch's politicians and corrupt governments that weren't in favor of the people and weren't represents representatives of other people and still aren't today.
Speaker 6: So it's like, well, I see this common a lot. Well, you're the Western.
Speaker 7: People did this, Your people did this, Your people did that.
Speaker 6: My people didn't do anything.
Speaker 7: My ancestors and the people that came here to build this country out of nothing barely made it here alive, crossing the ocean, ocean on boats, had to endure the elements, not to mention the people that are trying to kill them when they showed up here, because a lot of Europeans showed up here and they were killed. The indigenous tribes were slaughtering European children, scalping them, doing like crazy stuff like that. And then so obviously you have to understand history and why certain things happen and why people retaliated. And ninety five percent of the indigenous died because of disease, and I believe it was unintentional.
Speaker 8: I do too, because it's never been preven that they were given a smallpox blanket or whatever they do ye And how would you know that, Like, I don't know, like you could innostantly give someone a blanket not realizing it could give them smallpox. And maybe it did happen, but if it did, that was probably the actions of a few people. It wasn't the entire public conspired, so I don't really consider it genocide. Is it sad, yes, yes, but it's not like they came in and just were like, let's kill everybody, like.
Speaker 6: That's right, and I don't believe that's what happened.
Speaker 7: The French settlers made agreements with the indigenous and they met them with kindness. Like I want to get through this book so I can talk more about but I do think everyone should read this because the guy is uh, he lays it out.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna listen. He did a talk.
Speaker 7: Recently and I'm gonna listen to his talk because it's interesting to have a point of view like that. There's also a guy named Robert Zephyr, that's his name, does a lot of actually really good YouTube videos and breaks down like a lot of these stories about arians and that's where I found out about the idea of the Wagas. And he shows you all the proof that there was supposed to be white giants. And it's interesting because a lot of people claim a specifically the Wagas it were it could have been Vikings maybe that, but they're also like they were had orange hair, so people think they were like the Nephelum. There's like really weird stories about that. But even like the Vikings came here a thousand years ago, settled in Newfoundland and then eventually mostly probably just died out. But like when the French settlers came here, some of the married indigenous women and started like blending together and the maidies were like created. And it's like this idea people I believe do not know anything about history.
Speaker 6: They don't know anything other than.
Speaker 7: What they're told through an algorithm or through some sort of brainwash Marxist teacher, yes, no, and.
Speaker 9: The Marxist stuff.
Speaker 8: Now that I know about it and have researched it, I spot it really easily, and it just irritates me for no end to no end, because it's just a way to make excuses for people like I don't care if someone came from a poor background. If you kill someone or you rape someone, you should go to jail. And I would hold myself to the same standard. So I don't think it's it's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's crazy. Uh.
Speaker 7: And And this idea of like so if my if if if if you say, like they say someone like trying to justify this, so if my great great grandfather punched your great great grand father in the face. Does that give me the excuse to punch you in the face, Like that's the mentality that these people have.
Speaker 8: Yes. No, And they're basically the things they hate us or they're saying, Okay, well, I actually don't have a problem with these things as long as they're not done to me and I'm the one doing them. So it's like, you don't have a problem with genocide if I tell you we're being genocided and I can prove that, and you're celebrating it.
Speaker 9: So you celebrate genocide.
Speaker 6: That's what they're doing.
Speaker 9: And just said you guys, I just personally would like to live.
Speaker 7: Separately, Yes, And why I think that that people if it like this idea. I did a video and I was like, why is it racist? So if you want to keep India for the Indians, China for the Chinese, but you can't keep Scotland for the Scottish, or Irish Ireland for the Irish, And I said, our Kayada for the Canadians, all because we're colonizers. And at the end then but it's like we build these countries that have nothing in the first place.
Speaker 6: But it's not racist.
Speaker 7: To want this in any other country, and you think that Japanese give a shit what you think about them, and they're like national identity. They talk about race openly and the interesting thing do I do find And I've talked to a couple of Asian people about this too, and I really like Arthur kawand Lee.
Speaker 6: That guy is great.
Speaker 7: He actually advocates for the for white people and sees what's happening to us. He's uh, he's South Korean and he was on Jake Shields podcast Jake. If you haven't heard Jake Shields, check out his show. He's guys like doing some great work and having very eye opening conversations, including debates about the Holocaust and stuff like. I actually really appreciate Jake Shields. If I can ever get on the show, I will. But I tried to get I was talking and trying to get Arthur quand Lee on. But I've had a bunch of Asian people agree with me and say like, yeah, this is crazy. And they openly talk about race and racism, mostly of or racial realism and the idea that there is differences between us and they don't want certain people in their countries because it destroys them, and then it it's just the amount of stuff that has gone on to just systematically story of white people is all the evidence is there. And the more that people want to close their eyes and plug the ears and say it's not happening, the more that you will see the deaths of thousands of people. The amount of people that died because of mass immigration is gone through the roof. And those people, those little girls in England, all these children that have been systematically raped and killed by migrants, would would be alive today if none of this stuff was happening.
Speaker 8: Yes. No, And that's why I hate the argument. And I've seen so much of this, especially with that UK grooming.
Speaker 9: Scandal coming crazy, horrifying. It makes me want to cry to read what happened.
Speaker 8: But people will justify it and we'll try to be like, oh, well, white men rape too, some white men are pedophiles, and again, yes, but they were at least born here. We can't avoid not being a problem, and we don't apologize for them. We do not condone that behavior. We're not making excuses. We're all asking for that Epstein list. And you know, I would be fine with any white politician going to jail. I'd be fine with my brother going to jail if he did that. Like, I think it's wrong, point blank, no matter who's doing it. And I think other countries have been trained to be a lot more tribalists, so they always look out and make excuses for their own because they don't want their own to look bad. And that's all good and well, but when you put that in a country where the majority population is not allowed to have any identity, you're not allowed to defend yourself, well, it's very obvious what that's.
Speaker 9: Going to lead to.
Speaker 7: It's crazy that they're saying that that the grooming Muslim gangs or whatever they've systematically raped two hundred thousand little girls.
Speaker 8: Yes, and they're overrepresented, like they commit eighty percent. It's either eighty or eighty seven percent of all gang rapes. So why do we need this enrichment? Obviously it's going to be a thing. You can't get rid of it. That's life. But you can certainly prevent very predictable outcomes and learn your lesson.
Speaker 7: And those people didn't need to die in the same the same thing I believe with even Palestine, those children didn't need to die. People trying to justify what's happening over there. I've seen the footage the Israeli soldiers were using children as dartboards.
Speaker 6: It's what hook me up.
Speaker 8: And I actually I've had multiple times where I've told people I have friends there from well off white families that lost their job advocating for Palestine and they've not been able to get rehired. So the idea that we don't care is ridiculous. But then when the same thing happens to us, no one defends us. So basically, if we don't collectivize, no one's going to come to our rescue.
Speaker 7: Basically now, and all the governments are own and bought and paid for by Israel and India.
Speaker 6: In my opinion, like.
Speaker 7: There is at least over fifty MP's in Canada. I think it's all of them. I always say fuck the three hundred and thirty eight because I think all of them are complicit in this genocide, you could say, in this cultural destruction. They beat people in the streets with horse with rifle butts and stock like trample domes and horses for them peacefully protesting, and not one politician, not PP, not none of these people stood up against that. They didn't rush out to the aid of the Canadian people. They reaped the benefits of what COVID did to people and how they made money off of all of it. And they they give themselves raises every year without our consent.
Speaker 6: They steal from us.
Speaker 7: And like you were gonna say earlier, like about politicians going to jail, I don't. I've never seen a politician ever go to jail in my lifetime ever. And these people have done more to systematically destroy people, not just white people, but everyday people across this world than any other like job or like anything. It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, And I think there's this idea that power corrupts. I don't necessarily think that's the case. I think power tructs the corrupt, especially if you have a corrupt system. Were only the most corrupt or ever going to rise to the top, well, yeah, you're gonna see rampant corruption.
Speaker 9: And that's one of the importances with nationalism is too.
Speaker 8: When people bring up things like Congo and how they're basically enslaving the people there, I think that's horrible. I think our corporations should not be allowed to do that. It's illegal and we should be enforcing that. But because we don't have good people that care about that, that can't happen. And with a divided population of us constantly at our throats, we can't get that. So it's not only destroying the US, but it has this big ripple effect with like Palestine as well. I think it's white, normal people like the Wasps who lost power. We're running the government. I don't think that would be happening. The problem is our politicians are sellout. It's not that the average person wants this or benefits from it whatsoever.
Speaker 7: Now And that's the problem I have too, is like with all these people, especially bring up some of the Indigenous stuff, and I care personally, like I care for my own people because I'm watching them get destroyed. But I care it's as much as I care about white people and just Canadians in general that have been here for generations. I also really care about the indigenous communities because I do think that that they should have more representation in government. There is more people in Parliament that are Indian and have dual citizenship with other countries, and there is representation of the indigenous communities, which I think is really wrong because I truly think that if you put some like good hearted Indigenous people in the government, things would change.
Speaker 6: Actually, but they don't want that in any regard.
Speaker 7: I believe right, and there was a time where the Indigenous and especially the white European population the real Canadians because the people are like I've seen on videos where I talk about what a Canadian is because everyone wants to think it's this blended multiculturist bullshit, and that's not true.
Speaker 6: That's not what we're founded on.
Speaker 7: That's not what generations of people, you know, put their lives into. You look at the cenotaphs and the memorials. I don't see sing or Paul Minder. I see, like Thompson and Robertson, that those are the Canadian names that lived and died for this country, even though I do believe they were fighting on the side of the communists and didn't know it. I have a song that I wrote for essentially maybe I'll play at the end of this, but it's a It was a song inspired by Jeremy Mackenzie. I don't know if you know who that is. He's like a Canadian nationalist. You ever heard Dagalon.
Speaker 9: I don't think so maybe yeah.
Speaker 7: We're we have some nationalist groups like kind of like Patriot Front and stuff like that, which I listened to to Thomas Russo on Jake Shield's podcast, and I don't think the guy's a FED.
Speaker 6: Everyone wants to be like, these guys are all Feds.
Speaker 7: It's because they want they don't want people to collectivize. And so he's like a nationalist, a very unspoken one. The whole reason the emergency at got called. They justified it by saying there was this white nationalist group.
Speaker 6: So he's done.
Speaker 7: He's very popular streamer here, one of the more outspoken dissidents of the government, and he did a speech.
Speaker 6: So I wrote a song about it.
Speaker 7: I talk about how like the essentially that they fought and died for communism, but they unknowingly did it right like, and so all these people that gave their lives for this country, those are the Canadian people at the end of the day. And you can't just show up here and then you be Canadian because you walk on the magic dirt. That's not real. It doesn't make sense. I did this video where I was like, so if me and my wife go to India and we have a kid in India.
Speaker 6: Would that make the kid Indian?
Speaker 7: No, it'd make maybe a citizen, but it wouldn't make the kid Indian exactly.
Speaker 8: And I think they've intentionally muddy into that line. And it's also why I don't advocate ever for America or Canada to be completely an ethnic state. I think if we did that, it would be brain drain and we should honestly keep our promises, so people that have lived here hundreds of years.
Speaker 9: We need to find a system that makes that work.
Speaker 8: I'm okay with that, But when it comes to Europe, that should basically be an ethno state, Scotland for the Scottishish for the Irish. That's the compromise I'm willing to get to. But that being said, we always were a strong white European majority in all these countries, so that needs to be maintained. And that doesn't mean nobody can ever immigrate here, and it doesn't mean it needs to be.
Speaker 9: Completely all white.
Speaker 8: But I also do think we should fully control the government because you look at India, they only have Indians in the government.
Speaker 9: You look at Asia they have Asians in their government.
Speaker 8: I don't think you can serve two masters and frankly, if I moved to any of those countries, which would be difficult because they would probably reject me if I wasn't adding to their country. But even if I did move there, there's not a chance in hell they would let me run their country.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the craziest thing too. There's a there's a guy. It's like a he's a full blown Nazi. But his name's Handsome Truth, very interesting guy, and I think he I think he's like I don't really believe.
Speaker 6: I don't really believe too much.
Speaker 7: Like I think he's a little extreme, but uh, he talks about the stuff where he trolls people on a Magle, that webcam app and he was like, do you do you think that they have white people running the military in Mexico and stuff like that, No, or any of the fact that we're like you have white people running the military in Africa or the government in China, right, and yet we allow, especially in Canada, there should be nobody in Parliament that at least wasn't born here, and we have many MPs that weren't even born here. Even in a They're taken over everywhere, like especially Indians, And I think this is being done on purpose.
Speaker 9: AI too, which is terrifying.
Speaker 8: They're buying our whole tech sector now and you see the results of that. We have planes falling out of the sky and nine dollars engineers.
Speaker 9: It's just been a disaster.
Speaker 7: You see their space program. What you see their space program right.
Speaker 9: Like they put a man on the moon.
Speaker 8: So clearly these geniuses from India we need, even though we were just fine before and when nineteen sixty five, by then we were already a world power, we were the world leader. The country was already powerful. That's why they want to come to it. It's not like they're coming like us, to an undeveloped or underdeveloped to be fair land and building on it.
Speaker 9: They're just coming to take and destroy and half.
Speaker 8: Of them funnel that money back into their home country, where the currency change makes it a shit ton of money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's why.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: The the the point that like these people are systematically taking our money also is crazy because like all that money that would have been put back into the system for the Canadians benefits is now being zerped by all these people in India and taken from us. And it's they're like they've taken over multiple cities pretty much at this at this point, now there's in a in a town over for me, a little city I guess you could call a city, but yeah, I guess it's a little city. And un Indian guys, the MP there now a place that was never like was always been majority white. It's crazy. It's everywhere. They're taking over political positions everywhere. And I truly believe that they, you know, with the IQ of seventy four collectively or whatever, they're really they really believe in their head. I'm sure most of them have been sold this line that oh, yeah because the whatever sub yeah, that this is now are their country that they get to take over over because the justification of the British using a little bit of your resources to build Canada because it wasn't just the British empire right.
Speaker 8: Crazy too because they always say, I don't know if anyone said this to you, that the Brits stole forty five trillion.
Speaker 9: They're like, just give us our forty five trillion back and we'll leave you alone.
Speaker 8: Well, the highest the British GDP has ever been is three point three trillion, So I don't know where the other forty two trillion.
Speaker 9: You think we stole is But they're pretty easy.
Speaker 7: They're they're they're mentally insane, Like that's a fact that they get. They're making up all this stuff because they're trying to justify this invasion. That's what exactly it is, and I'm not going to deny it.
Speaker 8: Like they openly admit that they're here to conquer and dismantle our systems because we did that to them. So they're admitting that this is not about them seeking a better life. India's not at war. It might be a trash country, but it's not war torn.
Speaker 9: We've never bombed them. I don't know why we are obligated to be a jobs program for them.
Speaker 7: And like I said, I've never voted to send my money to Ukraine. I've never voted for mass immigration. I never voted to give millions of dollars to Uganda for gender studies. I've never voted. We don't vote for any of this shit. They just take our money and they do what they want with us while they launder it, especially through Ukraine, which is a child trafficking hub of the world.
Speaker 6: One of them, and hey.
Speaker 9: Look white Christian versus white Christian. Yeah, just stoying fight Europe.
Speaker 8: Because then we can just kill each other in more brother wors like we don't want this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 7: I truly believe that most of the soldiers, if they saw what happened to their countries now, they would have laid down their arms and joined Germany.
Speaker 6: I truly believe that.
Speaker 8: I think we had to have lost that or otherwise the past what would it been like eighty years? They don't make any sense because think about it from like a white person's point of view, is how I try to explainage people. Why would we advocate for us to have less power, less opportunities, less money. If we're in control of everything and we want to world domination, we're trying to force that upon everyone.
Speaker 9: Why would we be doing that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? And it's so crazy because I believe.
Speaker 7: I believe those wars happened for many different reasons. One of them was to consolidate all the gold and the money into the Federal Reserve, which is owned by jew Rothschild's the federal banking system, right. And then I also believe that it gave the justification to give the Jews Israel. I do believe that as part of it, they created these both World War one and two are essentially the same war just carried on, and then there's all these other different reasons. But also another one was to exterminate like millions of people. Because there's a quote I can't remember who it's from, but it's like the it was the biggest egotistical thing that someone in power can do, is not to send one person to a frying chair, but to send millions off the war to die.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 8: And that's what they're doing in Ukraine, and it's actually heartbreaking. I've had, or at least this one message that really stuck with me, where this guy from Ukraine lent off on me about the West, and I felt horrible because we are basically funding for him to go off and die. You know, he's not wrong for saying that, but we don't have a say in that. If they put it to a popular vote on any of these wars, you would probably get something of like ninety percent of people saying no, did you see the fires we had in California?
Speaker 9: We had no water. They're probably not going to get any help, just like with Hurricane Helen.
Speaker 8: I want our money going to help our people if there's excess. I'm okay with accounting provided helping other countries, but not any of the other bullshit we're doing.
Speaker 9: It doesn't benefit me.
Speaker 8: And that's coming from yeah, oh regular white person who they see us privileged or whatever.
Speaker 7: Those fires are not natural in any way. It's weather manipulation. They have patterns of this geo engineering. It's very real. And that is that is a good point. Is like I've always hated war, had never wanted this shit. Nobody wants this stuff. And there was like one of the biggest demonstrations during the Iraq War of like like literally millions of people in America opposing it, probably in Canada too. At that point, I was too young to really be there and know what was going on, but I've seen footage of this and the petitions were all sorts of things were done and nothing was done about it with some of the largest demonstrations, and nothing's done. It doesn't matter how many petitions you sign, how many large demonstrations people have, unless it's literally millions upon millions of people, it's done nothing. The Freedom Convoy in Canada may inspired the world in some regard of staying up against like an authoritarian tyrant who then stayed in his position of power all this I made this point on another show. All the same people that destroyed your businesses, that that locked you down, that forced you to get an experimental needle, all this shit that they've done to human beings, they're still all in power. That same system that enabled Trudeau to be able to get away with what he did is still there. Everyone is celebrating him resigning, and I did a video and I was like, what are you celebrating?
Speaker 6: What do you celebrate? He should be in jail for the things.
Speaker 7: That he's done to people, from the scandals and from the treason and all the things. He should technically be hanging from the rafters, like that should be a real thing, Like we used to hang people for treason for less than what he's done. But yet he'll get to walk away with all of the money that he stole from Canadians and all the things that he's done, all the policies that have destroyed literally millions of people, And then he gets to walk away, and then Pierre comes into power, and that same system that enabled Trudeau to do that is still there, and.
Speaker 8: He still agrees on half the bad policies that so it's not really that different, at least from what I've seen. He doesn't look much more conservative than the last.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 7: He's been in politics his entire life. He's been a parasite his entire life. He's never worked a real job in his life, and there's always there's a video of him when he I.
Speaker 6: Got mud on my boots. Look at me.
Speaker 7: I'm the common people, and it's like you've never even worked a hard day in your life. That's why like this idea of we should like I agree with something that Jerry McKenzie says about, like you should have to join the military or be a firefighter or a police officer. You should be able to prove that you can stand up for your people and protect them before you ever go into a government job.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, And I was gonna make a I've been meaning at least to make a video on this because the more I look into it, I don't think aristocracy is that bad because you look at when America kind of started going to shit surround the nineteen sixties, so I think similar time.
Speaker 6: Frame to Canada, almost the exact time.
Speaker 8: So many articles online bragging about how they tripped the White Anglo Saxon Protestants into giving up their power. But before that, if you look at everyone's life, yes there was inequality.
Speaker 9: Yes it wasn't perfect.
Speaker 8: Yes they definitely thought they were better than everyone else, but maybe they were a little bit better at leading the country.
Speaker 9: And the average network for a white Anglo.
Speaker 8: Saxon Protestant at the time that was in government was around a million dollars today, so they weren't on a point where they didn't relate to the common person. Like, yes, they were a bit wealthier, they had a bit nicer house, but at the end of the day they would be at church with everybody else.
Speaker 6: There was a politician, a deefen Baker. I think I saw you say his name.
Speaker 7: He walked to work in parliament like and not look at like these fake Like there's a guy named jag Meat sing His real name is Jimmy Dewally. He used a name from India to like essentially blend in with their people, even though everyone's name is Singh, so it doesn't mean anything, and they're all like it means that I'm a prince or a king, a king, I'm related to kingship or some bullshit like that, and it's like, if you're all named sing, it's meaningless. And the fact that that probably proves how inbred your country is. Seventy five percent of Pakistan is inbred. But so's it's crazy. My one of my co he's I started the show with him. I've been friends with him for my whole life, pretty much half my life, and he's, uh, he's.
Speaker 6: A funny guy. He comes out, it comes in, and he.
Speaker 7: He just does comedy relief a lot of times, and he does these fun billy's fun fact of the day and uh. He did one where he was like, I guess how much of America is in bread? And I was like, I don't know, like twenty four percent or whatever like that, and he's like it's close twenty one or whatever. And I was like, can you, uh, can you tell me how much you think Pakistan's inbread?
Speaker 6: Is I don't know, like thirty percent? And I was like, he's like.
Speaker 7: Forty percent and I was He's like, no, way, fifty percent and I was like seventy five percent.
Speaker 6: He didn't believe me. He never believes me.
Speaker 7: I tell him, she like this and then he looked it up and he was like oh, sixty eight to eighty percent, so seventy five percent, And I was like, yeah, fucked up.
Speaker 8: And there's so many studies too on the effects of in breeding on how it can make you more violent, less intelligent, Like this has proven. And the biggest problem we have in the West is we're not allowed.
Speaker 9: To like acknowledge reality.
Speaker 8: Basically we have to deny reality sensors in order to not hurt people's feelings. But I'd rather hurt someone's feelings than watch actual people get hurt. So, like, if you're asking me to pick the lesser of two evils, I'm just gonna be blunt with it.
Speaker 9: And I think we should all start being that way.
Speaker 8: I think the idea of political correctness, well, it has correct in the term.
Speaker 9: You know, I'm right. You just don't like what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Basically it's true, and and the thing is too right. It lowers IQ. And there's like eighty percent of arranged marriages in India is to one of their like first cousins or second cousins. It's crazy, that's you No, And I don't want.
Speaker 9: To move to India.
Speaker 8: So, like my thing is, if I really wanted Indian culture, I would move to India.
Speaker 6: And that's the point, right, pan culture.
Speaker 9: But without Europeans, it's just a piece of land.
Speaker 6: And that's and that's the point where people don't understand.
Speaker 7: It's like, uh, you know, and I see this a lot, like what culture that white people have? White people have more cultural than culture than any other ethnicity on Earth.
Speaker 6: That's a fact.
Speaker 8: But yeah, structures in England or brands like these cathedrals that took hundreds of years to complete, Like you don't think that's culture, Like what is culture? Then?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And that's I don't think I was gonna do actually a video on this at some point, just because like I've seen that comment a lot, it's always from some face, like like faceless account. I just wanted to look up the definition because it's it's interesting to read it. So culture is a collection of ideas, behaviors, material objects that define a group of people. And obviously it's like art, creative expression, storytelling, celebrations white people.
Speaker 6: Literally, you can't say that Germany.
Speaker 7: Is the same as England, and England is the same as Scotland, and Ireland is the same as Norway. All of these cultures are very different and have very different traditions and customs and art and culture literally like there's so many like them, and even like people are like, what's Canadian culture? We used to know there was Canadian musicians and there's Canadian artists. There's a famous called the Group of Seven, which is all these different painters. One was named Tom Thompson. That's what my grandfather was named, and he used to do paintings like Tom Thompson.
Speaker 6: And it is this idea. It's literally on our TV shows.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 7: Records of this and documentation of who we are as a people and everyone like back in the day, especially nineties, early two thousands, even ten years ago, when you think about a Canadian, when do you think about like maybe a bearded guy with a plaid on a lumberjack?
Speaker 8: You know, yes, no, And it's even crazier for America, Like we are the world leader, and I've had people try to argue with me about that, like the whole world doesn't trade on the dollar, like we're the world leader. Plint blank TV's Hollywood culture ours has spread everywhere, so you likely are basically in Western culture whether or not you're in the West.
Speaker 9: Like styles of dress.
Speaker 8: Literally everything we've done has spread and some of that was good. Things like human rights are a Western value, things like law and order a process, not just killing people left and right, like these are all Western.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it is crazy because like this book Not Stolen talks about the idea of how like technically quotations progressive like England was that they had like queens and women taking over positions of power and they were the first to end slavery.
Speaker 6: And a lot of people don't know any of this stuff.
Speaker 8: And I'm like, it's and yeah, we get you see a random white person and they blame them for slavery. Yet if they went back to their homeland, they could still be a slave. Slavery is still a thing in places like Africa.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what's crazy.
Speaker 7: It's like the first African, the first slave was sold, like the first slave in to be brought over to the United States for slavery quotations or whatever, right because it did happen, but it was done by like I said, the Bolshevik, you can call them whatever, we've already done, the proto elders of Zion. And I said, I don't blame I don't think all Jewish people are bad.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't like to generalize people. And then there's things wrong with certain people's cultures and customs and the things that they do. Like like I said, right, but this it is crazy that it was a black it was black people that sold themselves into slavery and then are still doing it to this day.
Speaker 8: Yes, and then I think we should learn about slavery. It's a good lesson to learn, but teach both sides. Like we had black people in America today advocating for us to help in slavery in Africa.
Speaker 9: I would be totally.
Speaker 8: Sympathetic to that and I would support, But I don't want to hear about the past from the sense of, oh, you're still bad because you did this when it was a worldwide thing that happened, Like I don't feel like it's uniquely evil evil, yes, uniquely.
Speaker 7: No, Well if they don't, so fire people try to make the argument too, because they don't even understand that the word slave comes from the word Slavic, from when the white slave trade of the Ottoman Empire, when they were enslaving white people.
Speaker 8: Yes, like even by their logic, maybe it was retribution when we did slavery, Like see how it doesn't make sense when you use past i atrocities to justify present conditions.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. I should bring that up.
Speaker 7: I'm like, well, if you're gonna complain about slavery from whatever, you know, five hundred years ago, then we're going to complain about the slavery that was done to us during the Automan Empire, right, and and before that too, we were at like the highest price, and and and that could I could go on and on about.
Speaker 8: The Orka too, And they just rebranded it to calling them in gentured servants. But it's the exact same thing as slavery. They just did that to make white people look.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the Irish.
Speaker 7: It's funny when I've uh one episode, I was like, uh, we're talking about something in the UK or whatever.
Speaker 6: I said to my Irish buddy.
Speaker 7: I was like, you know, I was like like I was like kind of like where you are, and he's like, excuse me. He was like, fuck the British man. They enslaved my people and colonize them. He was like, I fucking hate the British Empire. And I was like, because like one of I've traced my one blood line, like way back in the day. But my grandma that has been here at their bloodline for almost five hundred years and probably before that. I have no idea when they actually showed up here or if maybe at the heart of it that they were indigenous.
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 7: Right, but my grandfather that she married, his family came here from England in nineteen oh three and then he endured the depression and had to work at the age of eleven. Had do you That's why this idea of white privilege doesn't exist. It's a live fed to you by Marxist communists.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: And it's absurd and it's and I said to him, I was like, who knows, back in the day, our families will probably fight each other.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And there's so many pictures too, like you can see white people in coal mines, like up on cranes, like stringing up electric fields, like it was manual, hard labor. And we didn't just sit around and order slaves like just by the pure population, it was ninety percent white people at that time, so you think none of them did anything. We all just sat around and made the other like ten percent.
Speaker 7: No, they built, they built like everything, And some people were like fleeing persecution and all and all sorts of shit. And it's crazy that people will try to like justify some of those things that happened in the past. And like this idea of white privilege. All my friends that I grew up with were poor pretty much. We're all like either lower middle class to to poor and you know, lived mediocre and that they for even in the nineties, And like this idea that we are granted some sort of privilege. Now, the only people that I see being granted privilege is the people that just to get to walk on our soil and then get the money that we pay into the system, and then they get to utilize it for their own selfish needs and for their own people, and then meanwhile destroying our people. Like there's there is refugees that give that that just show up here and then get access to healthcare and things that my ancestors built from nothing and then paid into for like generations, and they gets to show up here and use it.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 8: And they paid into those things so you would be able to them and for the country to be passed down to you. I mean, that's just how heritage works, just how Indians and India created that country to be passed down to their kids. And by their logic, you know, if you're going to come in and colonize us, well then why can't we come and impuralize you, Like, do we start that game?
Speaker 7: I know, because that's and that's where they're uh, and that's what they're It's crazy and that's what they're trying to do. And then they get to just utilize the system. And now people are waiting months for organ transplants in Canada.
Speaker 6: And they will most likely die.
Speaker 7: So I keep bringing up the fact the amount of people that have died because of mass immigration is absurd. All those children that had to do are even still alive, and how to endure being raped and all this disgusting, barbaric things that people from the Third World inflicted onto white people and specifically even targeted white people didn't need to happen if our governments weren't treason this and allowed and facilitated this. And that's why I'm like, this is a plan that was written down hundreds of years ago by the New World Order.
Speaker 6: That's a real thing.
Speaker 7: They've stayed this over and over again, and this is only happening in the Western world, and I got like we just talked about other than maybe Austria. Now Austria, Yeah, I think it was Austria that it seems a decent but Poland too, Poland it seems like the only bastion it and because they faced communism, Like I know people, my boss is Polish. His dad lived through communism and saw what happened there. And I got my boss to watch Europa The Last Battle and stuff like that to show him, like, what was what actually happened back then. And I think that documentary is fairly good. I fact checked it. I don't know if you've ever watched it. It's very long. I'm halfway through it.
Speaker 9: Yes, I've seen parts of it. I think it's good too.
Speaker 8: I've read about a lot of the stuff it covers as well. I probably should watch the whole thing at some point, but it's like ten.
Speaker 7: Hours, right, that's twelve hours. I've been watching it for Patreon, where I'm just like commentating on it. I'm and I always are like saying like I don't necessarily believe all of what it's saying, just in case or whatever. But I did try to fact check in live time and research stuff when I was at work and everything like that on break, but I was just trying to like figure out, Okay, how accurate is this? And I found that it's seventy five to eighty percent accurate, and that the stuff that they can't prove is just quotes that they don't know where it was and stuff like that. It's interesting because when you start looking at that stuff, Like I was even talking about Buddy recently and he was like, well, this or that, and I'm not going to say exactly what you're saying, but I was like, well, check out these episodes, like me and my buddy, We're gonna do a second part just to but we we went live and covered the Weimar Republic recently, and that shit is fucked a lot of.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, And they keep this from people knowing for a reason. There's a reason they only teach almost the Western atrocities because they want people basically to justify anyone else's actions besides ours.
Speaker 9: And I'm not trying to justify our actions.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying there's two sides to that story, and I think if people saw the other side, they would feel differently. And if it wasn't a big deal to hear the other side, they wouldn't go to such links.
Speaker 9: To hide it.
Speaker 7: Well, that's if you brainwash the nation to hate itself, to hate its ancestors, to hate its heritage, to even hate its own country, then you can facilitate I believe a revolution at some point, maybe it might happen, and then everyone ends up starving to death because no one is going to defend a country that they've been brainwashed to hate and believe that they have no national identity. And I do believe that's what's happening in Canada. I think they want and I think at some point they will rise up. In the RCNP, the people that are supposed to be protecting us and have the power to throw someone like Trudeau in jail have admitted that once Canadians, especially the next generation, realizes how broke they are and how they'll never be able to afford anything like a house and stuff like that, that they will revolt. They literally did this, and then meanwhile they're just trying to jail people for speaking, like they're trying to throw people in jail for just talking.
Speaker 6: But yet there's literally crime after crime.
Speaker 7: We have a catch and release policy now which is being used on purpose to you know, order out of chaos is the Illuminati Freemason motto is to create so much chaos that eventually maybe they have to invoke martial law and then everyone has to be collected and put into camps. Who knows how far this will go if people don't stand up against this. But the very same people we pay to protect us are the ones facilitating our own destruction, which is the craziest thing. And they know that at some point this is gonna happen, but yet they're doing nothing about it, and they've done reports where they know that, and then they're going after their own people that pay their salary. But then there's so many like stabbings, assaults, rapes these people go in. Especially like if you go, anybody that's watching or listening to this, go look at any most wanted list in any major city in Canada and tell me what type of people you see. And then they get out of jail within like literally either hours or days, and then they go commit the exact same crime that they were put in for.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, And I think it really comes down to the brainwashing where they've kind of made it seem like the worst saying a person the West can be is racist.
Speaker 9: And I'm not advocating for racism.
Speaker 8: I don't think you should be mean to people, but there are far worse things than being racist, For example, being a racist or a rapist.
Speaker 9: A murderer, a thief.
Speaker 8: I think all of those are about or worse than saying mean things like if I think about my neighbors, I'd much rather live next to someone that hates white people than an ex murderer. So we need to draw the line where it's really not racist to point out who committed a crime.
Speaker 6: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: And that's what they're trying to do in the UK, like they're falling, Like the amount of videos I see coming out from there with the Muslims and and then them even trying to beraade the women. And there was one video I saw the lady wearing like a dress and some Muslim chicken a burka, is like, uh, you put some clothes on who you try to attract or whatever or something like that, like who you try to seduce, and she's like, this is my clothes. You choose to wear what you choose, and I choose to wear what and what I choose to wear, and it's they're being destroyed through extreme Islam because if you look at i Ran in the nineteen seventies, when they were allowing it to be quote unquote more progressive women were naturalized, they were wearing these clothings like the West. You can see video footage of this stuff. And then I believe that the same people that control all of this, you know, they the idea of the same thing as Israel is.
Speaker 6: They use Islam as the broom.
Speaker 7: They use Islam as the broom to wipe away all the things that they've done, and then they blame it on them. And it's funny that you know, after nine eleven they said they're gonna go after seven countries, Iran as the last one. All of Israel's regional enemies have fallen recently. And then Isis, a terrorist group that supposedly works for Islam, has never attacked Israel.
Speaker 9: They actually did one time, but they apologized.
Speaker 7: Just crazy, So people don't know any of this stuff, right, and then so like they're using.
Speaker 8: Us are white because they will sometimes act like they are when it's convenient, So we get lumped in with them, and then you get called racist. Point out like if you're actually looking at their genetics, they're a lot more genetically similar to Turkish people or Middle Eastern people, so they have lighter skin.
Speaker 9: Yes, but we are two very separate ethnicities.
Speaker 8: We have different values, and I hate the way they keep trying to lump us together, like Judeo Christian is an oxymoron.
Speaker 9: Our religions are not compatible.
Speaker 8: I don't know why we need to be super associated with them, like I just don't see us. And this isn't mean I hate them or anything, but we're two separate cultures.
Speaker 9: Like, don't lump us into one thing.
Speaker 7: I think people that practice the Talmud are pretty evil in my opinion, if you just practice the tour or whatever. Like That's why I tell Christians that are trying to stand up for Trump or or Zionists or whatever, they think Christ is burning alive in his own semen and excrement that is in the Talmud.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they openly spit on Christians in Israel.
Speaker 6: They hate Christians. They've admitted this.
Speaker 8: Yes, No, and even if you read the Bible, though apparently my interpretation of the Bible is anti Semitic and not supposed to be legal anymore. But it seems like we also have historically opposed them to Like I would say they were the entire antagonists of the Bible on.
Speaker 7: Hundred percent and all over the country the one hundred and nine countries that they were kicked out of.
Speaker 6: People don't just get kicked out of.
Speaker 7: A country and out of like a thousand different places.
Speaker 6: I think it was for no reason.
Speaker 7: This is something that it's funny how they seem to be be the orchestrator of a lot of this stuff that is going on behind the scenes. And I'm not saying all Jewish people what I'm saying, select certain family bloodlines like the Rothschild, the Habsburgs. There's family bloodlight the Orsinis that people don't even know of. They really the people that are in control. You'll never know their names, you'll never see their faces. They've been controlling and puppeting this world, I think for way long, and the people understand, and I think they constantly reincarnate back into this world to facilitate our energy being used up. But people don't want to acknowledge this stuff. And then you start to look at it and it's quite obvious that there is like I believe, like essentially like a room full of people that control the entire world.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, And I think for like the more normal I guess I would say just regular Jewish people.
Speaker 9: It's kind of unfortunate for them too.
Speaker 8: They're similar to India though, where they teach a very tribalist like it's very taboo to tell on a member of your tribe. So they're taught into almost as similar brainwashing as US, where they're not going to go against their people ever. So I think that's why they tend to get lumped in with that super super evil group. And where I kind of lose some sympathy is I would never defend like a Bill Gates, like, if you want to go our oligarchs, I'm not going to stand in your way, and I would probably agree with you. But it seems like other cultures, and that includes Jewish, they don't feel don't.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't have any any uh. I don't have any connection to these reptiles that control the Western world in the government and stuff like that too. And there's a there's a good book I'm reading right now. I wanted to read it because it's a little smaller than not Stolen.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: It's you probably find it interesting it's actually I really enjoyed it even just the I was reading it, and then I got through it and I was like, I got to chapter one and I was like, whoa, that was the introduction, and it's like really good. And it's it's called Illuminati, the Cult that hijacked the world, and it's written by a Jewish guy who does not like Zionism at all, and he actually points it out very clearly of what's happening, and he said that they're using essentially the Jewish people as a ploy too. They're actually using their own people the same way I believe they used them in World War two to uh, because they I think, through their own people to the wolves.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, who actually went to the concentration camps like a super rich oligarch ones they got out way earlier because there's a Havana Agreement I believe it's called.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that, Yeah, the Havara Agreement or something like that. Yeah, they had they had this this all written down, right, Like they have all this document footage and like, and I've talked a lot about and we're gonna get into some crazy episodes on the show. I have an episode told my buddy I was like, you know, everyone talks about all the bad things Hitler did, and I do think he did bad things.
Speaker 6: I think they got to him and they used him. But I have a whole episode.
Speaker 7: Written about the good things that he did for Germany because I was like, hey, people want to hear a different version of what reality and history is. I think that at the beginning he may have been a true nationalist guy staying up for his country. I think that they got they who knows hop them up on a bunch of drugs and then we're able to brainwash him. They were also contacting the Vril and these involved the weird secret societies. So there's the side of people it's crazy that think like he's this like good guy that was staying up for his country and stuff like that, and then there's the other side where he was the most evil man in history. I do think he's one of the most lied about people in history. But then there's the people like me that are in the middle, being like, I think there's more to this story than what they're they're trying to tell you.
Speaker 8: Like, well, I would say the whole reason that were mostly got started as he cut ties with the central banking. Yeah, you got if you even find clippings that seems to be what the biggest conflict was. I haven't looked too much into him. I kind of figured the same conclusion though. I mean, to be a dictator you have to have a certain well to power, if you will, So it's definitely possible he got subverted. And I don't think people should idolize him by any means, but I think we should look at him like we look at everyone else, you know. And if I compare him to Stalin, Stealin objectively was worse.
Speaker 9: So why are we.
Speaker 6: Taught Yeah, he's the most evil man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because Stalin killed way way more people and did way worse things in my opinion.
Speaker 6: And the interesting thing is, I'll point this out. I get where I said in a show.
Speaker 7: But the people who liberated the quote unquote death camps were all Soviets, all of them. So I'm like, there's some we're in the fact that, like they say that not one person alive today wasn't touched by the war in Russia, that every person alive in Russia at least some of their family members were touched by these atrocities and wars. And what communism did to those the people Eastern Europeans and white people. Is is far worse than fascism in regardless of studying history and.
Speaker 8: Unlike in and of itself, I don't think is evil because it's just basically a dictatorship. But there are good not good, but it's just a way of ruling.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 8: Archy could be a form of fascism and if you really wanted to look into it, the monarchy is not great either. But clearly this democracy, which it was never supposed to be that but what we currently have sucks also.
Speaker 9: So it's just a different system in my.
Speaker 6: Opinion, and that's what's interesting. We'll bring this to a close, tou.
Speaker 7: But the the idea of like a dictator, there was a reason the Roman Empire I think was evil and crazy shit was going on there, But there was times the Roman Empire where there was probably good things happening and they would use someone like I camerab of the one story, I should get the one guy some diagalone Alex to come on and talk about this stuff. But there was a one there was one guy they chose. Everyone voted for this one guy to be a dictator for a while too, because everything was falling apart, and then they need one guy to come in and just try to fix everything, and he was some farmer. He came in, he fixed a bunch of shit, and then just gave up his power back to the people. Almost likely in the movie Gladiator, the same thing where he was given this power and he wanted to give it back to the people. And at the same time, right extreme, extreme situations need extreme essentially solutions, and that's a fact. We're living in a very extreme situation. We got fires everywhere. They're using the climate change agenda. They're facilitating uh destruction of countries through weather systems like harp I believe, and keemschals and and they're constantly poisoning and poisoning us. They're pushing us into World War III. There's sacrificing millions of men at this point. I feel like it's going to be millions of men in Ukraine. It's the amount the system at destruction of even just the world right now this is happening. I've had people all over the world tell me that this is happening everywhere, not just even in the Western world. We're the main target, I believe, because we've always stood up and will fight against atrocities and bad things. And we have the intellectual capability to see these things coming and want to and realize what's happening. But like, this is all happening for on purpose. There's doing this for a reason, and it's happening.
Speaker 8: The reason it's been able to happen is they've been able to weaken us and make us almost guilt us. I would say into thinking we need to give up power. I think if people were truly honest with themselves and if they would choose between the two, a government that looks like them, that is diverse and equally representative versus a government of.
Speaker 9: Full white people.
Speaker 8: If all the white people were giving them a better life, I don't think they'd care who govern them.
Speaker 7: No, And that's interesting too because like it's the idea of like when I look at Parliament, do I think this Sikh guy with a turbinon that doesn't share the same cultural heritage as me, that doesn't share the same traditions or values or morals or ethics and had things like the stuff that was going on in India still is is disgusting and disturbing to me. I don't look at him and then and then think like he represents me, you know.
Speaker 8: And they also clearly advocate for their foreign interest. Once they get into power, all they want to do is bring in more people.
Speaker 9: From the place they came from.
Speaker 8: Like you're not advocating for America, you're not loyal to America, And that's fine, that's completely understandable, but you shouldn't be in government.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I don't think all Indian people are bad. Like I work with a guy that I actually really like. I always joke that he's weight on the inside because he like likes their kind of culture and stuff like that, tries to adapt. And I find it's weird because some people like think the Hindus are bad and some people think the Sikhs are bad. From what I've seen, the Hindus do want to They seem to assimilate more when they come here and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: And even he's paid a lot into come here into to work as a machinist, but then he's watching like people just come in. Uh. And even I had a buddy from Romania, same thing, came here, paid a lot of money, worked his ass off, and then had to spend tons of money on lawyers to bring his wife over here. And then uh, and then he watched all these these immigrants just in in refugees being paid all this money and stuff like that, and uh. They and I'm not saying this is all people, but even they see what's going on. Even there is Indian people that I've talked to that see that this is bad. There's even one guy that interviews a bunch of people and uh, he's like, what do you think the biggest problem in Canada is and that this guy is like, uh, there's too many Indians. And he's like, I am Indian and I think this is a problem.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: So even the people the Indians there, so people are like, oh, they've been here forever.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 7: Most of the Indian populations started coming here, even the small population that's been here for a couple of a generation or two, started coming here in the late eighties to nineties. And they think that they've always been here. That's not true. But they're even the people that were like the Indian people that were born in this country are being like, these people are fucking animals and they're destroying this country and they're wanting to only benefit their own people, and that doesn't even include the people that have been here for generations.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: No, And I think that's an understated point of Like, I think there are immigrants that have done it right.
Speaker 9: They've worked hard to be here, They've done their share.
Speaker 8: I'm not suggesting we necessarily remigrate everyone. It's more the quantity of how many we're bringing in in a short period of time.
Speaker 9: It's very obvious they're not going to assimilate.
Speaker 8: They're going to stick to their own and no country can handle large, large, large groups of people being just pouring into the country, like it's unsustainable. So I on an individual level, there's people of all races that I like and appreciate, and it's not about an individual per se, but it's a group size and just the mass micro I don't care if.
Speaker 9: It's illegal or legal.
Speaker 8: Legal is honestly may be worse because at least with the legal people generally are on the same page with like, Okay, shouldn't enter a country illegally. But when you make it legal, they're like, oh, well, you can't just strip them of their citizenship, which we could, but yeah, it's a lot harder to.
Speaker 7: We should be deporting so many fucking people in this country.
Speaker 6: It's crazy.
Speaker 8: Should not we already pay for them to have socialist healthcare in their own country?
Speaker 9: Why are we also paying for it here?
Speaker 7: It's it's it's so crazy, And like I want to make this point to kind of endit on that at the end of the day, right, like people are gonna stop tolerating this. It's gonna get worse, especially more people that see it. There were still twenty five million Canadians that are Canadian, that are actual Canadians. A court of this country wasn't born here. Our population grew in the matter of like ten years by millions of people that shouldn't be here to begin with. And at some point that twenty five Yeah, why they get away with it two more or less too, is because we're more widespread where there were, like and there's parts of the country drive for miles and there's nothing there. And they're not building new towns, new hospitals, barely, they're not really building anything to uh, to help like to facilitate this idea of mass immigration and this replacement population theory of this. Like they told Canadians in the eighties not to have kids. They said the country is overpopulated, so they brainwashed the own people to be like stop having kids, Oh so we can replace you.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: And even in Canada, y'all's made program, which I think is horrifying. It's just a complete lack of value for human life. We're supposed to take care of our elderly, Like that's why they pay into the system, is to be taken care.
Speaker 6: Of when they're older, not to get killed.
Speaker 7: They're trying to push that on children to if you have mental health issues, they've killed Think about this. With made the medical assistance and dying, they have killed as many people as many Canadians as World War two did.
Speaker 8: It's a sign of the falling empire, like the lack of regard for human life.
Speaker 9: They just want us depopulated and gone. And I know a lot of.
Speaker 8: People that's really scary reality to acknowledge.
Speaker 9: But what happens if we don't acknowledge.
Speaker 6: It, Yeah, we're just gonna let it happen.
Speaker 7: And that and that, Like like I like the quote of UH. If you want to look at what is UH while look at a society, you have to and and their behavior and their morals and ethics. You have to look at how they treat their u their most vulnerable, their children and their elderly. And if they're treating their children elderly horrible and allowing things to happen like the amount of people that were killed, and even accidents because fucking we got Indians don't know how to drive. They've literally killed a ton of people.
Speaker 8: They've killed America can't speak English, so they can't read road signs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they're coming.
Speaker 7: They're speaking this is I could talk about this for hours because they're speaking Punjabi uh, singing the national anthem of of Canada in a hockey game and Punjabi. And if that happened anywhere else they especially in places like China and Japan, they would have probably shot them.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's not racist not to tolerate ridiculous things. I did have one thing I wanted to ask you, though, before we it What do you think about Trump trying to connect our two countries honestly.
Speaker 7: People to the h Oh it's uh so, it's crazy. I was gonna actually talk about this, so I'm glad that you brought it up. I think it's fucking crazy. I think it's part of the new World order. It's so many, so many, so many people. Uh were like, well, Trump's gonna come save you. Like I did a video there, or I was talking about Canadians now that you just stick together and fight against what's happening. The amount of people at this point like, I don't even care. I'll go through all the comments and just delete the people I hate because I'm like or saying some stupid bullshit on a face's account because I don't care. I don't care what you have to say. Keep talking behind your face's account or whatever. Right, But I was like, I did a video on the where the guys like Embrace the Eagle, Join Us or whatever like that, and I said, so, I was like, tomoralize the people to hate themselves, to destroy their own cultural heritage, and to facilitate their own destruction, erase the borders, and bring in a one world globalist government. I was like, what does that sound like to you? It sounds like the new World Order? And the Trump literally said the artificial line, So he is he is.
Speaker 6: Part of it.
Speaker 7: He is the he is part of the new World Order. They're gonna use this is what I think is gonna happen. They're gonna use him and they could kill him for all we know. Uh, to bring in this idea of patriotism. And then and I said this, I think you should if you're I'm gonna play a song at the end of this that's like a little music video I made. And Uh, if you want to stick around, uh, just to listen to the song, you'll hear me talk about this stuff. Is that they use the idea of patriotism. So I have a feeling that they're gonna use Trump. Everyone's all amped up. Yeah, Trump's in power because they've all been brainwashed. Uh. He's the biggest Zionist boot liquor. He he kissed the Western Wall. His he's been taught by rabbis and all sorts of shit. He wants to put Israel first. But I think that he could use this idea of patriotism to bring America into World War three, even though he was like good at everyone's like he's gonna end all the wars, He's gonna stop all this stuff.
Speaker 6: Not necessarily.
Speaker 7: If something bad happens and they use the problem reacts to solution method. You create the problem, everyone reacts to it. You invoke the reaction you need to give the solution for the very problem you created. Then he said he's going to decimate Iran. So they're going to bring us into World War three in my opinion, and then what millions of white people go off to die and they use this idea of patriotism to fight for your country, But what are you fighting for? All of my ancestors and all our ancestors, and the people that died in World War one and two, they, in my opinion, really died for nothing.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, I agree, And I thought it's kind of been my theory on Trunk for a while. Like I said earlier, I think he's a really good salesperson, and they've almost been doing this like persecution of him to make people more loyal and think, oh, this guy's fighting the establishment. The establishment hates him. But I think that's just all like political theater. I think they're pretending to persecute him so that he comes in and is like this messiah like figure that people will just follow blindly.
Speaker 7: He said he was gonna pretty much exterminate anyone that was anti Semitic. He said some crazy shit like that, and they're going to pass anti semitic laws. And I played a video where a rabbi is talking about how Trump is the non Jewish Messiah. There's a guy named Adam Green. If you're not aware of him, you should look up his stuff on Rumble. The guy is on point when it comes to this whole Zionist stuff, and he's not a fan of I'm not Christian. I do align with Christian morals, ethics, ideologies mostly and stuff like that. I think religion was devised to divide in conquest from from some force beyond our idea. But I do have a lot of people that push me towards Christianity. And I know a lot of people I have talked to my Goala, couple of my close buddies are Christians. Well actually once at Jehovah and stuff like that. So I'm aware of like the beliefs. And I was raised Christian, I was baptized and stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, religion stems it's like culture. It stems from race. And I mean white people have historically been Christians. When you look at the prophecies for the Israelites, which were people not a.
Speaker 7: Place, by the way, not the Jewish people. If you look in the Kazarian mafia.
Speaker 8: The people that fulfilled almost every single one of those or actually everyone.
Speaker 6: Of nos Oka that froze for a sec.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 8: I was just saying, I threat the Bible and it seems historically accurate to me if you don't read it from the perspective of how pastors are preaching it, which is like a distorted almost like.
Speaker 9: Fake Christianity, and it's just not what the book says.
Speaker 8: Like there's so many people that are like the Bible says, don't judge, like it really doesn't.
Speaker 9: It says to judge, but don't be a hypocrie.
Speaker 6: Don't even know their own shit.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I was at almost everyone I work with this Christian almost two Indian dudes and uh, and we're at this like dinner and we go off sometimes because my boss doesn't care. We're like all joking around. I'm by, there's a kid I work with. He sets the jew counter to see how many times I bring up that shit and uh, and we were taking and they were like, I'm like, you know, I was like, you can't turn another cheek. I was like, Jesus flipped tables for usury and stuff like that, and they're like what, No, we didn't. And the one kid, Matt, that's like like nineteen twenty. He's like, yeah, actually he did, and he's like, show me. I just googled it real quick, and like, I hate using Google.
Speaker 6: It's all my black rock.
Speaker 7: But I was like, look, there's the verse rate there, and the one kid that's like super Christian didn't he didn't know about that, and I was like, yeah, he like whipped people out of the fucking synagogue.
Speaker 8: Yes, there's a lot of people that just go to church and they hear like sermons, but they've never actually read it themselves. I guess the point I was trying to make with that, though, is there's this quote by I think his name is Richard Dawkins. He's huge atheist, but near the end of his life he's like, well, honestly, I feel next about the decline of Christianity, not because I like it, but only in the sense that I feel like it's a almost border to something much worse. So basically my point is, I think any Western person would much rather be completely fine in a Christian society because that would include freedom of religion unless they got tyrannical. Then they would be with what's taken its place, which we have secularism.
Speaker 9: And I just think secularism has failed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and there's good things other things. Yeah, there's good and bad things about the Bible. I do think that to understand religion is one thing, right, A lot of stuff stems from zoa astritism, Like you can trace back where a lot of the religions and stuff come from. I read a little bit of the Koran when I was younger. It's pretty fucking weird, man U. There is like and that at that's the end of the day. Like, I don't know, Christianity seems like the one that could be close enough to the truth, But then you start studying the Antonaki and some of the stuff like that that I think that there are stories with in the Bible that are true, but I also think that it was written by a man of his experiences of things that he was experiencing, so you could interpret it in many different ways. But then like people like Mohammed, a guy that would literally has orange hair, like he who knows what he actually was, we had an orange beard. That's really weird. That whole thing and that you can't talk about it or you get murdered.
Speaker 6: I don't think.
Speaker 7: That's not really a good religion. I have Christian family, Christian friends. They're the nicest, most caring and loving people I've ever talked to. I don't see the same on the other side.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and that's almost what I mean by it, because they fear nationalism, they fear white people, and they also hate Christianity. So it's like you got to kind of look at it is why do y'all hate this religion? And I think the biggest thing with it is I think it's something like sixty nine out of the one hundred and sixty seven countries don't have freedom of religion, So that is a Christian value. Obviously, it could be twisted to where other people are like, and that's not to say bad things haven't been done by religious people are Christians. I just think it's better than the alternative of what's been able to creep in since culture.
Speaker 7: Well one like he wants to talk about the Crusades and stuff like that, but like a lot of people point that they were justified because like the Muslims were coming in and invading and all this shit. So I'm like, yeah, you have to eventually fight back, but I think that they were controlled in the same way like the I think Catholicism is something entirely different too. But like the Vatican and the Jesuits and some of these secret orders were not inherently good, and there was people within those that were maybe originally maybe started as good. But at the end of the day, I do believe that they are trying to destroy all religion. If you read Albert Pike's writings, he talks about this stuff about uh, the they have to destroy they have. This is my thing that I think they want to use all of this to destroy the Western world. And and the idea is to build the Third Temple. Trump might do that for Israel and their beliefs is Jesus Christ wasn't the Messiah. So they need to bring about their Messiah, who might be fucking Lucifer. And they have to do this by facilitating wars. And I think that's on this idea that these prophecies are happening. I think that they're making the prophecies happen to bring about their Messiah.
Speaker 8: Doesn't matter whether they're forcing it or not, because God uses man to fulfill as well. But what I will say is in the Bible, if you read like Daniel in Revelation, the person they describe as the anti Christ Trump. Weirdly, it's the description early so and it even starts with the sound of the trumpets, so his name is.
Speaker 9: All over it.
Speaker 6: You need to listen to an episode I did Trump Pints.
Speaker 9: Trump Pints starts a sound of the trumpets.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 7: So I got this dude, Brandon Kroll on Interesting Dude like I liked.
Speaker 6: I like him. I think he's a good dude.
Speaker 7: I think a little bit he's a little bit consumed by his doctorate a little too much in my opinion, but I do like him, like I have him back on the show. I have open arms for all the guests that I've had on or whatever, and I want to create communities. He believes that Trump the anti Christ. We did two parts on this, and the second part we released ray at the time when Trump was getting elected again or like November fifth or whatever. I think I put it on the fourth or some shit, And wherever you listen, I'll send you the links to those two episodes. I think you'll find it pretty interesting.
Speaker 8: Well, it's crazy because I thought this, like I kind of had suspicions for a year or two, but I remember I was going out with this guy and I told him, well, you'll know I'm right if he survives an assassination attempt.
Speaker 9: And I said this like a while ago, and.
Speaker 8: Then he survives it, and I get a text like, holy shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was going to say.
Speaker 7: When I was talking about that rabbi calling him the non Jewish Messiah, played a clip on the Protocol elders zign up. So I think that's the episode, idd, And that's why I was like, these people are saying, it's not me. This Rabbi said that symbolically, the messenger or whatever needs to be pierced through the right ear. He says this, it's a it's a ritual. Everything you see. I want everyone to really realize that that the entire world is a stage and every thing you see is being done on purpose to persuade certain even the things happening in California, Gavin Newsome coming in acting like he's a big show. All the things that are happening are being done on purpose to brainwash and persuade you and program you to believe in this artificial world that we exist in. And I think that there is evil definitely exists here. Everyone can feel it. If you can't, you're probably evil.
Speaker 8: Well what's interesting too, is from the lens of I think the Bible is true. I think the people that are evil also believe it to be true.
Speaker 9: And they think they can thwart God almost so they're trying to.
Speaker 8: Change the ending, and they're trying to bring this about because their Messiah comes and their time is limited anyway, Like they know the clock is ticking. It can only go on for so long before basically the whole planet can bus So I think they are forcing these prophecies, and I think they're accelerating it now that people are starting to like.
Speaker 9: Wake up to it. But even if they're forcing the prophecies, they're still happening.
Speaker 7: I know. It's crazy, yeah, because I do think that that's what they want to do, and they want to facilitate the destruction of the world because they want to become gods themselves.
Speaker 6: That's there. They do truly believe in that. If you study anything.
Speaker 7: To do with the Torah or at least the Telmood and what they really believe and what these people are actually saying, not that I'm saying it, but the rabbis of us that have you just listen to their videos and what they're saying, or the people in Israel and how they talk about the Goyum and all this stuff. You actually pay attention, it's pretty obvious what they're doing, and they want it like the Tower of Babel. They want to try to become God. And I truly believe that's what's happening. It has to do with the transgender movement, transhumanism, all that stuff is being facilitated on purpose.
Speaker 8: And everything the Bible said to do and inverted it. And it's also bigoted to point out, like have the things they've done, but even though the Bible would say, if people actually read it, that these things are wrong and bad, and for why because.
Speaker 9: They're htorical reference.
Speaker 8: But yeah, you're like bigoted for not wanting multiculturalism.
Speaker 7: But it's a cult multi culturism.
Speaker 6: This has been a really great conversation. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I figured that. I figured it as weird as it is, I was like, oh, maybe we'll do like an hour or whatever. I figured that we would go off for a while because I feel like once the conversation started flowing, I can already tell with the way you did your videos and stuff like that, that you were pretty intellectual female about this stuff. And it's interesting because I've said this before. I see more females standing up and speaking out than I do.
Speaker 6: A lot of men.
Speaker 8: More risk involved for men almost but for the same reason, like I think girls are better at like HR positions. Sometimes you need like a softer approach to reach women, and once women flip, I think.
Speaker 9: The men are.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: There's like, there's some people that follow me on TikTok and I just read this car of this one chick and she was like, I was talking about Trudeau when I was being like this fucking tyrant, I'm like they and I'm like, you know, I'm aggressive.
Speaker 6: I'm a man.
Speaker 7: I have disosterone, right, And and she was like, I wish you were weren't so angry in your videos, and I think I would enjoy them more. And I was like, yeah, but that's not authentic though, I'm like, I'm aggravated by the situation because it's not good and men inherently that's anger can be used as a tool actually to incite like revolutions. And I'm not saying anything. I do think the way out of this is peaceful for all the people listening and watching and want to take shit out of context. I believe in peaceful revolutions and not a communist type revolution. I believe in realizing that people do have the power. And at the end of the day, if you either embrace your nationalism and your national identity or you cease to exist, you have a choice.
Speaker 8: Yes, And if you're gonna die anyway, might as well, you know, light away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: And there's people that are gonna be decimated by probably what's gonna happen. But this is why people need to become strong, longer, mentally sound, And this is why I do think that there is some sort of hierarchy between men and women. I think I love this quote. Strong men protect women, strong women protect children, strong families protect society.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, I totally agree, and I think there's different roles to play. That's one of the reasons I started speaking out is realistically, I'm not going to be the one fighting in this. I won't be at the front lines, probably not going to get sent to war hopefully.
Speaker 9: Yeah, But the least I can do is be supportive.
Speaker 8: And I think just having it not feel like a taboo for guys to have these opinion is really important.
Speaker 9: My audience on TikTok.
Speaker 8: I want to say it's like thirty percent women, but I have so many women reach out to me like thank you for saying all this, So there's a lot more people that agree or starting to agree that.
Speaker 9: I think people.
Speaker 6: Think, yeah, everyone started to get there.
Speaker 7: And like I said, right that, even the thing with kid and and you know, the United States joining it together, I'm like, so what then they can send all of our children off the war to die, because that will be part of it. Because most times Canadians don't have a draft, and they I think they did. They did it in the First World War and then people were pissed. And then the Second World War a lot of people said fuck you in Canada and didn't go.
Speaker 8: Yeah no, and that's fair like and I feel like if they did draft people, they wouldn't draft the immigrants.
Speaker 9: They would try to get rid of all the men, just like everywhere.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that's I've said that before. That's the whole reason why why they do this stuff. So uh yeah, if you want to stick around and hear the song, I think you would actually like it. So I want you to share all your stuff. I I definitely want to get you back on at some point. I think it would be I think there's still much more to touch upon even at some point and be interesting to like bring up clips or something like that. Like I when I invited you, why I did this because I thought that I didn't know how long the conversation would go, but I thought that there would probably want to bring you back on at some point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'd love to come back on and thank you for having me. It's been fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's been eye opening, I think for some people. And I think I just want to say, at the end of the day, I do truly believe and I know you do too, in the the and advocate for the human rights of all people, for all people that freedom, but also we're watching our own people be destroyed. It's I can see it every day. And everyone started to see it. Even my cousin in Toronto. We were just talking about this at a family event. He was like, I grew up in Toronto, one of the most diverse cities in the entire world. I grew up with. I was the minority. I was like one of the only white kids in my high school, you know. And he was like until and He's like, I got along with all these different people. I had so many different friends from all different walks of life, literally, and he saw crazy shit living in that city. And now he's like, and now he's we started. We used to butt heads on some conspiracy stuff, and now he saw what was happening, and he was like, until I was told I can't be white, that it's not okay for me to be white. He's like, then, I'm fucking done with this. I can see it everywhere it's happening. I'm not allowed to be a white guy.
Speaker 8: Yes, Like, they basically don't want us to exist, and I just don't think it's bad for us to advocate for ourselves. At the end of the day, we can't help anyone if we can't help ourselves. So we need house in order before we start trying to, you know, play.
Speaker 9: All around the world.
Speaker 8: I agree, well, because of our week, leadership is impacting everyone.
Speaker 9: So I feel like it is, as much as people don't want to admit it, it's.
Speaker 8: In everyone's interest for different people to be in charge of our government.
Speaker 7: I agree, And people are going to have to collectivize, and so our way out of here is this glass prison that they've built around us as collectivism.
Speaker 6: So show your stuff, tuppy, where to find you?
Speaker 9: So I'm on TikTok at mk what about it? Twitter? Same user name and Instagram same user name.
Speaker 7: So just mk at w H A T A B O U T I T go check out our stuff. It's pretty incredible. You're very intelligent and articulate woman. It was really good to have you on. Everybody give us five star writing reviews. You can buy merch. I'm sure you're like this one. You can get our fuck fuck communism shirt on the website. I don't e give I wear there's in public all the time. I don't even give shit. I get where it looks. And uh so everybody support the show. I'd appreciate it. Yeah, you can go to the website. You can follow the links in the bottom and we'll cut especially for the people, maybe even leave it up for the people. On audio is, I'm gonna play one of my songs called World War Everybody stays strange out there.
Speaker 5: Lives are at stake and millions of people are killed. Countries are destroyed, ruined forever. Endless sums of money are spilled into god knows where. Faster our as fast as the blood gets spilled.
Speaker 6: On the ground, and you'll never get either backed.
Speaker 5: Those people are dead forever. All of their potential, everything they ever could have done, everything we all could have done together, gone, gone forever, wiped up, destroying all the money that we use to make sure that happen. We can't even give them. They can't even give them any kind of memorial. We can't even build them anything worthy of remembering because we're proud because we sent all that money away to anyone could have done with it in the future. Anything we could have used it for to really help people, we can't because it went out the window to an endless death machine that only exists to consume more souls.
Speaker 6: So if it's ready, it's owner, you would hope.
Speaker 5: You would pray for the love of God, that one obvious constant. Everybody knows it in the world.
Speaker 9: It's true.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 4: Stand up and point at it and say what it is. For God's sakes, you want to be the leader, you want to run the whole show, and you can't even admit, Hey, has anyone noticed the giant monster in the room?
Speaker 6: Poor boys fight morse for rich men?
Speaker 5: What will you die for?
Speaker 3: Reload the redfle ammunition out burn Pike road of a three World War protection brave men annoyingly fought and die for communism. Women on the hate then kill the goam and played victim convinced to destroy each other in the name of patriotism. Then crying standing over their graves is their children?
Speaker 6: That man's a soldier, And say to the business.
Speaker 3: Of killing millions of lives stolen for a Bolshevism, hide the gold in Switzerland, use propaganda and might control the citizens. War is not the answer, killed prophet, like you're sick with cancer. Godless monsters with the sickle in hammer talk shat while you're waving your ridiculous banner. You aren't saving us soul. The cost of human lives in war has taken its toll. It's a form of population control. To kill lawful the strong men a rubb nation of its gold while world leaders talk with sane us throne and bomb civilization in tail. We're back in the age of stones. Israel infiltrate the state and owns all your politicians and control the way you vote.
Speaker 6: If you think you have a choice, you'll find it don't.
Speaker 3: History is agreed upon fable, so read books your beliefs.
Speaker 6: If you're able, so from your mind to the lies you were fed.
Speaker 3: Rolling by designs to society is led by tyres and disguise and student ties.
Speaker 5: Who route the lies. Look in their rise, they're dead, no.
Speaker 6: Soul to be seen. They use the media to mold what you believe. Hold your feet to the fire, and make you pay for the cold that's.
Speaker 3: Beneath it, the greed of an empire that's never known defeat, finding both.
Speaker 5: Sides of the conflict.
Speaker 3: No amount of lives is worth of nonsense.
Speaker 6: War is good for business, Invest your son. You should pray for forgiveness fur.
Speaker 5: The death you've brung.
Speaker 3: Peace will never come when it's offer at the end of a gun.