Speaker 1: He'll be like a bad it's the internet. You're busy.
Speaker 2: Let's do this for March seventh, twenty twenty five. For the next hour or so, let me help you sort through the world of gaming on Game Mess Mornings Live with Me Jeff Grebb. Today, Respawn has canceled another game and Mario Day begins early. But first please join me and welcoming today's co host a Game Best Mornings.
Speaker 1: It's to Moor, who's saying, everybody, damn, how are you doing? I'm alive, alive. Those are the things that I require for you. I'm glad you're here. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: How I'm feeling?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 2: Oh he's standing up all right, he's uh, oh my god, he's got the.
Speaker 1: Are those Monster Hunter duel blades.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling like Star skirt Radawn.
Speaker 1: Star skirts for don swords. Okay that makes sense. Yes, this is how we're should.
Speaker 3: Day for Game Mess Mornings. Okay, we want some of this smoke.
Speaker 2: When you pose like that, you want huh yeah, when you post like that over your shoulders, you well, I don't want it personally, Like if I'm I think wants it.
Speaker 3: I'm thedon. Look at me, I'm the redon now, well.
Speaker 1: You're looking cool. How did you have to bring those through customs?
Speaker 3: No? That was a bthday present given to me by Andrew Goldfal.
Speaker 1: Oh incredible, Well, happy birthday. But when was your birthday?
Speaker 3: Who knows? Maybe this every day?
Speaker 1: Oh you son of a gun?
Speaker 2: Uh well, Tam, happy birthday. Glad you're back. How was your trip? Did you have fun out there?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah it was great. Was Lucy only this week? I'm sure she might have explained most of it, so she was right, But yeah, it was good.
Speaker 2: We quick aftering it something when I when you show up the swords, I just looked at him quickly, and I just assumed that they were the Monster Hunter duel blades.
Speaker 1: Are you mad at me?
Speaker 3: No? No, that's fine, it's uh, I understand.
Speaker 1: They look like my second guest would have been Redone. It would have. Yeah, I mean I think about that guy a lot, maybe not as much.
Speaker 3: Same the same as me. Yeah, Japan was great. We went to see Expedition thirty three. I wrote a preview up of that game. Is one of those games where I played it and I'm like, I played the preview build and I was like this preview build is really good.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this preview build is really good or if I'm being like tricked and the game is actually never slices in front of us. Yeah, judging what was in front of me, I was like, oh god, this might be. It might be a little Game of the Year contender right here, baby. So I wrote a preview by it was very excited about. My whole angle on the preview was like, this is this reminds me of the Miss Walker saka Gucci era from the early three sixties, where people had ideas and they were trying to do it, but now we're in a position to actually make it happen. Me and LiTi did a video preview as well, and the entire time from the moment I woke up that day to go leave for the airport to the day I got to Narita Airport to come back. I was filming stuff for a travel log, so you can watch me wake up first thing in the morning, brush my teeth, leave for the airport, and then Lucy was doing some of that on her side as well. And then obviously when we were like fictioned it, yeah, we split fictioned it and then we would get together and then we'd film. I'd film or she'd film. And what we did was we met with the developers of sandfol the game. And obviously they're French studio, but they love Japanese games. They they're inspired by Japanese RPGs, all kinds of exactly exactly you couldn't tell. And so what we figured is they're in Japan, we're in Japan. Why don't we like walk around Japan, like walk around like Tokyo Akihabora and that kind of place and just film them as they interact with Japanese culture, especially the gaming side. So like if they're walking along like we went to Super Potato and then at one point, like a developer might stop and be like, oh man, I love Final Fans. See that's a perfect moment to speak to them about Final Fantasy. Why do they like it? How is it manifested in their game? You know that kind of stuff. And we did that with like a bunch of stores with Tower Records. Was really good because everything was kind of like laid out really cleanly. So we went down one aisle and every single thing they were like, oh I love Kingdom Hearts, oh I love near. I love this and we just like interviewed them the entire time, and then like after that, like walked around Akihabora for a bit, went Super Potato, went to a couple of other retro game stores, got addicted to claw machines, and like catalog the whole process. Yeah, so hopefully we'll have a extensive travel log coming at some point soon. Collected lots of footage. I spent yesterday labeling it so it was easier to edit together, and then I was going to edit it, but the gen was like, let's get short edit and I was like, oh yeah, an actual person that is good at editing, yes, oh yeah, that person to do it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So you're right there to see Clear Obscure Expedition.
Speaker 3: Thirty three, which is yeah, quickly show up to one of my most anticipated games of the year list, and thankfully it's not far away, not far away.
Speaker 2: Not even a big RPG guy, But boy, they I think they nailed the things that they're going for.
Speaker 1: They really got right, So I am excited about that as well.
Speaker 2: Real quick want to note chat had a very long time making fun of me for not knowing those swords right away, and I just want to say, that's the most stereotypical nerd thing of You.
Speaker 1: Don't know that thword by looking at it? Come on, what do you mean? I thought you were a real gamer, and I'd say, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, you guys Jesus like Don, I can hold both swords with one hand. I think I think that makes me more powerful than the stoss coach ro Don.
Speaker 1: I do too. Yeah, I've always said I've always thought that about you. Though.
Speaker 2: Let's explain what we do here most weekdays. I, Jeff Grubb, will help piece your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I'll get the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart.
Speaker 1: You are watching live on.
Speaker 3: Me the Guy with the Swords.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 2: Podcast Speeds by searching for Game Best Mornings, or find the r s on GiantBomb dot com. You can also catch the show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Hello YouTube.
Speaker 2: All right, we have a lot to get into, so let's start the morning mess with Respawns. Unannounced multiplayer first person shooter game has been canceled. This is from Alex Hopley at Game Reactor, it appears that Respawn Entertainment, the studio behind titan Fall, Apex Legends, and Star Wars Jedi Survivor, has canceled an unannounced multiplayer first person shooter game this name three.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They were, yeah, they were working.
Speaker 3: On somehow they were cancer.
Speaker 1: They just worked on it so they could cancel.
Speaker 2: The news comes from the Game Post, which caught a LinkedIn post by former Respawn employee Emily Evans which revealed that the game she had been working on for the past year had been shut down. While we don't know exactly what the game was, it was believed that it could have been a brand new ip I. So this was before this latest phase when it was when it was canceled. Now, it was previously, or at least the team that was working on that.
Speaker 1: Star Wars mobility based.
Speaker 2: First person shooter game that was going to have all kinds of cool stuff, but in the Star Wars universe, that project got canceled. But then that team kind of likely took a lot of that work and was going to repurpose it for whatever this was going to be, which I don't know, but that now that has also been canceled. So nothing was titan Fall here, which I guess some people might be relieved to hear, but also they're not, like, it's not like they're working on anything titan Fall either, at least, so that's that's yeah.
Speaker 3: Is that known? Right? Like titan Fall isn't actively in production there?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it's the last time we talked about this, you know, the titan Fall, it was titan Fall Legends was being worked on as a major update to Apex Legends, and then that was canceled, and since then there's been.
Speaker 1: No change to that.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think people are always getting their hopes up, so as I guess, as a reminder and as confirmation, there is nothing titan Fall happening, unless you know, they are beginning to think maybe some of the stuff they're gonna do with Apex Legends again might involve some titan Fall stuff. But boy, if they wanted to do that, why didn't they just not cancel the titan Fall Legends things, the content that they were planning to do originally? So yeah, really, okay, really, all that's happening over at Respawn now is Apex Legends, Star Wars and Star Wars, Jedi, the third game in that series.
Speaker 1: And then there is a skunk Works.
Speaker 2: Team led by Steve Bakuda, who was the director of Titanfall one. He's been like working on a prototype phase for a new project for a very long time now and he is still doing that.
Speaker 1: That project is.
Speaker 2: Also not you know, close to coming out or anything like that. It's at least two maybe three years away, and who knows if that actually ever sees the light of day.
Speaker 3: But that game is different from this one. That is different for actively in production. That is, yes, actively in prototyping.
Speaker 2: Right, so right the way Respawn does stuff where they spend you know, half the development phase prototyping half of it like polishing all the great ideas that they came up with.
Speaker 1: That is still in the first part of that phase.
Speaker 2: But active development as far as like all the things that they're working toward is development absolutely yes.
Speaker 1: And then nothing else that's it. Wait, and one of the way would happen.
Speaker 2: There's the Tactics game that they're working on with Reactor, but a bit Reactors doing the development on that really, so yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder how successful they would be if they just snipped out the titan Fall multiplayer and just released it. I bet these days that thing would pop off so hard.
Speaker 2: I mean it's like if they could just do like Titan Fall one and two remaster and really, you know, those games are mostly just multiplayer. I mean, Titan Paull two obviously had an incredible campaign, but you remaster that too and like give people a reason to come back to it, and then you say, like, no, yeah, we are basically remaking those games, but let's spruce up the multiplayer, maybe combine the best ideas of both of the multiplayer modes and say we're going to support this going forward. I think you're right, that is something that could work really well right now.
Speaker 1: I would love to see that.
Speaker 3: Or just make Time Fall three. I would kill the next five Battle of B Battlefield games for a tit On four three. Yep, Like if that was my like deal with the Devil at one hundred percent to.
Speaker 1: It, Yep, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 2: Actually yeah, but uh Ea, it just seems like they are, you know, slowly peeling back from like fully just giving free reign to respawn. Respond of course, has had a lot of a key talent move on a lot of people with stock that has vested that they are taking and starting new studios with.
Speaker 3: The only way Titan four three gets made at EA is if Joseph Ferris says he's doing something in it. Because somehow he's got the keys to that kingdom, he can do whatever the fuck he wants because he's popping off Lea France.
Speaker 1: And that's why I would redoing twenty dollars with it. Yea, yeah, they like that a lot.
Speaker 3: That's what I would be doing strategically as a respond I'd be like, you know, executive produced by Joseph Ferris, and then they'd have to be.
Speaker 2: Like the final way I have to do this your statue like, yeah, Titan just just like kicking an Oscar statue in the nards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would like that.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I I You know, people really hold a torch?
Speaker 1: Is that the same carrying a torch and carry yeah candle? Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: They carry a candle for a Titan Fall three and hope that like something will happen there. But you know, there's just no good news, not really not when it comes to that franchise, And I apologize that that continues to be the way it is.
Speaker 3: You sit right down next to the hollow night people, and you've been the blood Bone people and you shut up.
Speaker 1: Yep, you get get in line.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Apex Legends is kind of their kind of returning focused Apex Legends. After previously uh thinking that they were going to slowly wind that game down over the course of the next five years or so, they have changed their tune on that a little bit. When speaking to investors, at least, tam what did they What can they do? I mean, obviously my answer would be like, yeah, bring in more Titan Fall stuff, bringing Titans into Apex Legends.
Speaker 1: That would get me excited. Probably, what else can they do with it?
Speaker 3: Why is this technical game making? Because it is that I'm I'm gonna be very naive here and say, like, surely they're making a time fold tile based tactical game in the vein of like FTL or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, what ship? Damn? Why do you got to say things like that? Exit tiles?
Speaker 3: It's not that I don't understand why, Like I some dumb ass like me can come up with ideas that are actually good just off the cuff, while these people who are professionally paid to do it at executive levels aren't. Just like, why do you do this because that seems like a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a really good idea, and I would give.
Speaker 3: Me, give me the executive money, right And I was just sitting a road check. You just every time you open the door and stick your head and I'll give you an idea that's a banger, and then you just close the door and that's it. Every time you want to pop ahead in where you got turn based FTL, but time fall close the door? How was that not banging?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I want that real bad into the breach titan Fall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, intero breach FTL, combine them, let's do this.
Speaker 2: You got a winning formula right there. It is Uh it's a Star Wars tactics game.
Speaker 1: Uh ah, I knew you. Yep, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's the same that's they're gonna That's it is a shame that like this team that did have titan Fall has to like go through Star Wars and get some stuff made.
Speaker 1: Hate.
Speaker 3: I hate that, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think those Jedi games are someone who is like a huge Star Wars fan, they crush it with.
Speaker 1: Those Jedi games.
Speaker 2: It's just so I'm also a huge Respawn fan kind of want them to be able to do whatever they want issue and that is not happening now.
Speaker 3: No. I hate that this talented team has to attach everything they do through Star Wars because stal Wars is at like the peak of mediocrity right now, so it's not like prestigious anymore. It's just like we need another bag of popcorn from the popcorn factory.
Speaker 2: It's great if the people making it don't really care. I mean, you know, and or aside people making it don't really care, and I including you.
Speaker 1: Can included and you're completely wrong. It's the best TV show ever made, but.
Speaker 3: It's insane as the animated series and.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not counting Batman. Come on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, I hope Respond can make things make sense. I hope that that's Steve Kuda game comes out. That's hey, that's a I like the way Respond does things. There was a time there where EA was like everyone should work like a Respond underneath us. Vincipella, you're in charge of a whole bunch of shit now because we like the way you did things over Respond and that never really manifested. Ben Sampala is still in charge of like Battlefield now, and he's it seems like it's a full time job, rescuing that I'm of the personal opinion that boy, I don't know if that's worth it to me because I just have never truly loved Battlefield.
Speaker 3: But I think hardline notoriously you love Oh yeah, you just got you know, go cops.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm always saying.
Speaker 2: I uh think that I get well, I get that EA likes Battlefield because at one point it did print money for them, not as not Call of Duty print money, but it did make a lot of money for them, and they want that back.
Speaker 3: So whatever I feel like Boulefield is the is that sports team that out of nowhere had like a year where weird shit happened and they somehow almost made it to the finals, and that it was a pure cosmic fluke and everyone knows it except for the people behind that team, who believed that it was a sign of pure like genuine skill and strategy and they've been trying to get back into the finals since then, but they just don't know that it was luck. Yep, that is Bowlefield in Call.
Speaker 1: Of Duty like Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: Yeah you had your moment, it was you almost did it, but that was it. Your time has passed. Now you've got to stop trying to chase that man. They're driving it into the ground.
Speaker 1: Even like and even when they're good, like there's like a rot in it.
Speaker 2: Like Battlefield of three or four, one of those was like really good and beloved, but it didn't work for like a year and a half because the network the net code was really bad, and people don't remember that. But I wrote a lot of stories about that game, and it was broke as hell, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, and this was the one that people love now.
Speaker 3: So I always played Battlefield until inevitably, this happens with every game. I'll get killed by I'll die, and then the kill count We'll just pan to a tree across the map and I'll just be like, oh great, I had no fucking idea. There was a tree across the map with a dude in it, and he killed me. I'm out, I'm under the start in this game.
Speaker 1: Yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I guess I'll try one more time and run for five minutes to get killed immediately the second I see an enemy.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I get it. Skill issue, Okay. Next story.
Speaker 2: Mario Day begins early with two new Nintendo Switch Online Games. This is from Chris going in at VGC. Nintendo has added two more Game Boy games to its Switch Online retro library. Donkey Kong and Mario's Pitcross have both been added to the Game Boy app to celebrate the upcoming Mario Day, which is on March tenth, because mar One zero kind of looks like Mario.
Speaker 1: Donkey Kong is Donkey Kong ninety four as it's.
Speaker 2: Colloquial colloquially referred to as because it came out in ninety four, and it's very different from Donkey Kung even though it presents itself as the Donkey Kong ar Kid game. At first, it's one of the best puzzle platformers ever. It's really really fantastic. And then pick Ross is Pitcross. Mario pick Ross is very good. You know, if I were to tell you to go play anyone Pick Ross game, it probably wouldn't be this one.
Speaker 1: But there's nothing wrong with this one. It's also good.
Speaker 2: So this is probably the extent of what happens for Mario Day, right tim Maybe they have like some other like because they've alread announced the Mario Wonder Bundle for the Switch O lead. These things have kind of been preceded, and I'm not expecting them to come on Mario Day and be like, here's a ton of other stuff happening, And it feels like they got to kind of keep it low key because they got the switch to happening.
Speaker 3: What if they just put out like an old school style E three style, just a very very obviously high res version of a Mario that has never been featured in any game, and we're like, who is this, lad and you know, you know how they did that? Was it Mario one two eight or like whatever the the tech demo was where it's like way too many Marios and everyone went, that's next Gen's that's for a new console. But if they did that with a switch too, and it was just like a new version of Mario.
Speaker 2: With the switch to we now finally have the power to render handsome Mario, like like we have weird Mario in Mario Maker, like we made him tall and lanky and weird, and now we have handsome Mario through the power of Nvidio DLSS or it's.
Speaker 3: Just normal Mario with his like rotond mid section and tiny arms like t Rex arms. And they're like, with the power of the switch too, we are now able to render Mario's mustache like any none never before, and it just zooms directly into his mustache and you can see like individual hairs pixelated.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a very excited Japanese man who's.
Speaker 2: Like yosh hyper realistic belly hair. Yeah, absolutely, that's what Marios needs.
Speaker 3: We put a tuft of hair on Mario's chest that now it pokes out from his overalls. So when you jump in the yeah, you'll see you thanks moving.
Speaker 2: It's like a shut up man now rendering with suggestive body hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think that is the future for this franchise, and.
Speaker 3: We have fully realized Mario's Italian roots by giving making.
Speaker 1: Him way here. I am yeah, I'm not expecting much.
Speaker 2: Oh, Dan, this is probably it for Mario Day, although it looks like or it sounds like the GB kids and Dan Reiker got some plans because they're both streaming their blocks on Mario Day, so you could tune in here and celebrate Mario the way God intended by playing a bunch of video games.
Speaker 1: So hang out with us for Mario Day. We'll take care of you.
Speaker 2: Everybody, all right, keeping going here. RoboCop Expansion Sticks Sequel and Cuthulu co op horror game are part of everything that was revealed at Nacon's Connect twenty twenty five event. Nacon is a video game publisher. They I think may be best known at this point for putting out that RoboCop game a few years back. They have a new one that's kind of an expand alone.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that here. From Aaron Bontius at GameSpot.
Speaker 2: While June and July have become a popular time of the year for gaming live streams, Nacon got the party started earlier this week with the twenty five edition of nacon Connect. The annual live stream followed the same format as previous editions, as several trailers for upcoming games were shown off, there were updates for current titles, and new gaming hardware was teased. You know, the big games here are that RoboCop.
Speaker 1: Let's see here, what's it called? Exactly? RoboCop Rogue City, Unfinished Business.
Speaker 2: It is, oh my god, essentially an expansion for that RoboCop game. But you don't need to buy that RoboCop game. It's expanded alone. Sam, what are your thoughts about Unfinished Business?
Speaker 3: It's kind of bit cheeky in it. We've we've realized we can get more money out of this is the unfinished business that we referencing him.
Speaker 1: I mean, God, you tell me.
Speaker 3: RoboCop got half the job done. That's not RoboCop behavior. When RoboCop does something, he does it to completion. You know what I'm saying on the streets, I'm between the sheets.
Speaker 2: That's a robo cop Fox. This is what we're saying here. Everybody deal with it. They're gonna have a fleshy version of RoboCop. I think where he's when he was just Murphy. You can there's gonna be flashbacks apparently where you could just play as man RoboCop before he becomes RoboCop, And I'm like, who wants that's who?
Speaker 1: What's the flesh man? Not? Not me?
Speaker 2: Partly RoboCop getting another like sort of spin off to exploit the character even more is the most RoboCop thing. Actually, tam that that was a franchise that was it was one thing and then immediately became the most merchandized thing you could possibly imagine.
Speaker 1: So this is right in line with that character there was.
Speaker 3: On robot Cop crossovers.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, absolutely.
Speaker 3: RoboCup versus teenage Mutant Ninja Total.
Speaker 1: I think RoboCop Versus Terminator is definitely something that's happened. I was a Super Nintendo game.
Speaker 3: I was RoboCop, not ever met Judge Dred. I feel like that should be a game that happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I feel like should make a band. It all happens.
Speaker 3: Someone should make like a Smash Brothers game, but with only like nineties uh protagonists and antagonists. So it's like roll Bowl Cop Yeah, Brothers yeah or whatever is early yeah, and then and then for Simon Phoenix, John Spottan and then the Bad Boy.
Speaker 1: Of Fire emblem is still in.
Speaker 3: That fucking roy and they've got swords that everyone's getting cooked because there's still being assholes about everything. Uh.
Speaker 2: Other kind of big announcements up that Kaulu the Cosmic Abyss. Yeah, it's a co op horror game. Looks pretty interesting. It's coming out in twenty twenty six, a new sticks game. You know these sticks games.
Speaker 3: No, that's Blinks, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's Blinks S T y X. It's like an album looking guy in Stealth games. This is coming out in the falls. Isn't that a bad?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah? Stix is a band yeah, absolutely, what is that? Come sail Away, Come sail away with Me? I think they sing that.
Speaker 2: And then rens Sport, which is like a new sim ultra realistic racing game. It's coming to PS five and Xbox Series X. And of course Nacon also makes like video game controllers and peripherals, so they're going to have a steering wheel to go along with this. This looked pretty good, although I wonder if there's a lot of space left over in that genre after Forts and Motorsport and after Grand Tarismo.
Speaker 3: Did they show anything of hell is Us?
Speaker 2: They did, They did show off more of hell hells Us. I'll read the little tidbit here from Darren. One of the big games coming from Nacon this Yeri is hell is Us, an action RPG that aims to blend action with the thrill of expiration. The new deep dive into the game showed off more of the dystopian world that you'll get to travel in, and what makes it particularly interesting is that it won't contain the usual hallmarks of open world game design. Developer Rogue Factor says that instead of quest markers and the like, hells Us will require players to rely on their observation, skills, reasoning, and intuition to progress through the world and uncover its deepest secrets as part of its player player plattering design philosophy. That's what it says here. I wonder if that's plattering. Yeah, how are you plattering place? We're going to plat up the play up the players.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess I could give you a bunch of it and they're like, this is tasty. They're sat on there and the platter for the players. But how player hyphen plattering? That implies that you're plattering up the player.
Speaker 2: Hell Is Sill officially launch a PC PS five and Xbox Series X and S on September fourth. Yeah, that game continues to look pretty promising, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good time I see it. I'm like death Stranding too, and then it goes to head off. I'm like, hell yeah, nay can.
Speaker 2: Like it's like one of these you know, mid mid tier publishers that I'm like, oh, we're doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they like do They will do like a bunch of stuff that's kind of predictable, but oh yeah, it's like reliable, and then they'll usually pop out something that's like a bit of a risk for them, which I think is a good good strategy for them, and then they have that like backbone of I think they actually released a Judge Dread game out or something like that at once.
Speaker 2: I might have made that up though, but I think they're one of these publishers has a variety of games, and then they still do license games and they can't get the licenses that are a little bit more affordable because they're not as active. So yeah, I think this is a completely fair strategy for coping of the size. And then you know test Solar Crown is coming back things like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think they also have like a bunch of weird like side sport games like cycling and that kind of stuff. I think I think they do w r C as well. Maybe so they have like a under obviously they smash hit success from the last five years has been a Lord of the Rings, Gollum.
Speaker 2: My future black Club game, Yeah, made mad Bank. We just got to get Lucy back on for that one.
Speaker 3: When it's my black Club? What am I doing for Black Club? What's going?
Speaker 2: Honestly, I would love that because I'm gonna be coming up again soon. Maybe you should have one first that sounds fantastic to.
Speaker 3: Me give extra time.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah, please see I delay, you know, commute my sentence.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Please. All right, let's let's take a quick break.
Speaker 2: When we come back, let's maybe wrap up the week's news on that Tony Hawk stuff. There's a final confirmation on how that game's gonna work. Let's kind of discuss that before we wrap up the week. Right after this, all right, we're back into it, still here with Tomorro, who's saying I'm Jeff Grubb. Tonyaks pro Skater three plus four begins to face backlash. This is from Zack Swizen at Kotaku. Oh no Tony.
Speaker 1: Hawk's pro Skater three plus four as it was officially.
Speaker 2: Announced earlier this week, and while it looks to be a great remake of some popular PS two era skateboarding games, a shot out him for not doing that like the sixth Generation, one big change involving timed challenges in Tonyak's Pro Skater four might be a deal breaker for some players. After some teases and rumors, Tonyawk's pro Skater three plus four was announced on March fourth. The game, like twenty twenty ten, the Ox pro Skater one plus two is a full remake of two pass games from the Tony Hawk franchise, specifically three and four. The new remake is being developed by Iron Galaxy and is set to launch in July, on July eleventh, exactly, and while it will feature the old maps, songs, skaters, and tricks that fans remember from the classic games, there will be at least one big change involving Tonix pro Skater fours career mode. The news here is, obviously we've talked about this all week. They've confirmed it that this is how it will work. Kotaka was able to confirm with Activision that Tony Oak's pro Skater three plus four will not include the original career mode seen in the OG version of Tonyaks pro Skater four on the PlayStation two. Instead, like in the first three games, each Tonyhawks pro Skater four level will feature a list of changes or challenges to compete in a two minute run. The original four did not have that two minute time or it was kind of you just go skate around the world, do things that you're on your own time. Here they are going to rework things, and this is the streamlining that they talked about in the like the pr blast that came out when the games trailer launched, and they will have to rework a lot of those things because some of them would be a little cumbersome to do in two minutes. Now, dam I can't help but feel personally like, I bet this is going to be an improvement because Tony Hawks proceeds is it was a good game. I like that game a ton but that was their first time, like really trying the open way of doing things, and I think some of the design of those missions weren't just wasn't great, and so I think if you have a chance to edit that and do something more in line with the way things work with the other games at that time.
Speaker 1: I'm at least in a wait and see mode.
Speaker 2: But a lot of people like the way Tonyhoks Firstkater four worked and they're not happy with this, and so it's becoming me a hanging point, a point that people are getting hung up on.
Speaker 1: How are you feeling?
Speaker 3: I mean, just for some context, GameSpot published a news article I believe after this, written by Eddie mccooch who said, when in the headline, being at Tony Hawk's four remake isn't just limited to two minute levels.
Speaker 1: Right, and it was about like there's the free skate mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's like other modes available to it like games. But understands that Tony Hawk's Pro Skate three and four have shared features set that aims to unify the two games objectives who players the complete will be based on a timer for both games. That said, the game has a free skate mode with no tim at all. The game also has speed run and single session modes. So is the thinking is the is the issues that the fact that this is being changed in the career mode and that's it? Or is it just the fact that this is being changed at all because doesn't having the option to do it elsewhere, it won't be it won't.
Speaker 2: Be the option to do it elsewhere like the stuff that was in for so so here's like the way.
Speaker 1: For kind of work.
Speaker 2: You would skate up to a dude, maybe it was bam Margera and you see this time yeah not this time. It definitely confirmed he's not in the game. But maybe it's like someone like Bammargera and you say, hey, what's going on? He tells you to do a thing and then it's HiT's fully voiced things like that. So I think there's speculation from some people that they didn't want to have to like re record voice lines or change the characters for people they weren't going to bring back for this game, and so instead let's just rework things. So it's it's a way to avoid a certain kind of work that they didn't want to do. I think that's the probably fair. There's probably something to that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And yet I still think that this is probably going to lead to a better game. Again, that's just my personal feeling on it.
Speaker 1: So they they you won't be able to have.
Speaker 2: The exact same experience that you got from Tony OK's pro Skater for it will be substantially different. H And so people are like, hey, I and that's the one I like the most. So a lot of people started playing Tonyok with Tony Ook's pro Skater four. To them, it was always this no time limit thing because after that they stuck, they stuck with that way of doing things, and so they're they're missing out on something that they really like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see what the justification is from the Iron Galaxy side, because yeah, Iron Galaxy, those those those those fools, no games, right, like, and they they would no doubt know that this is something that people are going to have a response to. So I'm waiting for the day that they can drunkenly talk about it on a giant bomb couch or something like that. But yeah, there's gotta be some justification for it. But at the same time, I understand why people could be upset about it, because if you're bringing these games back, you're kind of leveraging nostalgia, and if you're changing a significant part of it, you're watering down that nostalgia. And before people are able to get their own hands on it, they don't like the idea of the thing that you're telling them will feel like the thing that used to be not feeling like that from the outset. So I can understand it, but I do also wonder what the justification is from a pure business and gameplay design and execution. The standpoint not saying that I'm into it. I would prefer it to come out in the exact way that Tony Hawk's perverts wanted to, but can't.
Speaker 2: I'm a tonally uprofate and I want to. I actually want I want this editing personally. You know, there's a lot of like just dumb missions that they started doing around this time, things that are like and some stuff that will age poorly that you like, they wouldn't want to have. They have to change anyhow because it makes references to like gendered slurs and things like that.
Speaker 3: So I'm an SSX tricky perve and you know, well, we haven't had anything good in years, right, right.
Speaker 2: And you're in the boat that like now Tony OKX pros skater fur purists are going to be in where it's like, oh, if I want to play that game the way I want to play that game, I got to go back to the original. And I appreciate that people are going to be like, oh, I'm feeling left out, and that's a terrible feeling.
Speaker 1: That's a terrible feeling. I get that. So I sympathize with people.
Speaker 2: I just can't help but personally feel like, uh, I'm probably gonna like this game a lot regardless of the changes.
Speaker 1: So but who knows, I could be surprised.
Speaker 2: I just we go through this dance every time when things like this get announced, and then people see something and it kind of sets off the alarm bells for them, and maybe you know, I'm not saying this has happened this time, but traditionally what happens is we overstate the problem, then we play the game, and then we never mentioned the problem again because that wasn't actually an issue, and then we discover something else to be upset about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, continuing it should completely divert everyone's attention by changing the title of the game to Anthony Hawk's pro Skate A four and five, and then people will be like, I can't believe they did that. It's gone woke, and then no one else will care about any other thing happening in there.
Speaker 2: There's differently, you know, time limits are woke. So yeah, this is the most woke Tony Hawk game so far in Nvidia slammed for line about budget graphic graphics cards. Excuse me, but they're selling out anyway. It sounded like a miracle. I think this came from Kataku. Sorry I didn't write that down, everybody. It sounded like a miracle. And Vidia's new budget g Force RTX fifty seven graphics cards, priced at just five hundred and fifty dollars that's budget these days, would perform even better than last generation's sixteen hundred dollars RTX forty ninety. That was the claim CEO Jensen Wang made on stage at CES twenty twenty five a couple of months ago. It turns out that that was mostly bullshit, but the RTX fifty seventy is already selling out regardless despite major price hikes. Basically what happened here, Tam is they made big promises for the fifty seventy a lot of their cards, the entire fifty series, and they were making those claims based on a if you have all of the extra technology, including these cards turned on in a game that supports it, you will get performance that is potentially better than a forty ninety, which costs a lot more money.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: Not really the case, even in the best case scenario maybe here or there. But the other side of that is these things are really hard to find. You can't get it for five hundred and fifty dollars because it's selling out at the higher prices already. So it's like, there's no reason for any of these companies that to produce these cards, MSI, whoever else, to drop the price.
Speaker 1: They are just going to keep selling.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of people are pinning the hopes on AMD coming in providing some competition that could happen, But yeah, I don't know if Nvidia is going.
Speaker 1: To feel a lot of pressure here to do.
Speaker 2: Something better next time because have been rewarded, and we know how these companies are when they try something and it works, they're just they're not going to just keep doing that. They're going to try to push the line even further next time.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So I was at that press conference at CS where they were talking about this stuff and revealed the new batch of cards, and I was really really fascinated to see how much of the cards they broke down within the context of things that were nothing to do with video games. Yeah, which is which is a I think a good sign of where in the video is as a company right now, where games are and where the games are and their priorities as well. So the stuff that they talked about most in they shut off that one tech demo that was brief like a minute or two. The thing that they talked about most was the AI potential of these cards to revolutionize cause and the one that they went on for a really long time about, which was fascinating but also like telling in that nothing to do with games is how it's going to change the way factories work because AI's will and that card, the devices that are running that card will be able to like map out you know, your warehouse and then tell autonomous robots how to get around them without colliding into each other, and whilst also factoring in people. They also, like us, talked about it in the frame in the context of architecture, where the cards are being used to render like buildings in cities with much more ease than they used to be. That is all to say that it does suck for a lot of people who expected something out of these cards from a gaming standpoint, but that is no longer the focus of what Nvidia does and video is no longer a small or a medium sized gaming chip manufacturer and company. They are one of the most pristine and high value corporations that exist, and the reason they are that way is because they are at the bleeding edge the forefront of AI and also hardware. Like manufacturing hardware, the game part of it. Us being upset that we can't get more frames or like can't access this thing, get this thing easily is nothing to them. They still care about video games a lot but the kind of applicability of their devices has moved far beyond making sure that you can run cyber punk in four K with raytracing turned on, you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, And this is why I'm always I do get a little bit worn down by the constant shrieking from a lot.
Speaker 1: Of coverage of PC hardware.
Speaker 2: But it's clearly like one thing that might be able to check in video because people are going to keep buying these cards and then the video is going to keep making unimaginable amounts of from selling it as as an AI chip vendor, and so you know when gamers next, this goes on there and you know, just rakes them across the calls for this stuff, that stuff does begin to register with a wider audience and it can maybe flip the script a little bit.
Speaker 3: So I hope there is competition from a m D, Like I know, a MD seems like there is, yeah, yeah, exactly like, but Nvideo kind of ran away with it for a really long time. And even as someone who has and video products and I'd like a lot of the stuff that they have made, I want to see another company hold their feet to the fire. And it seems like a m D is kind of like gaining ground with high power but a little more affordable consoles.
Speaker 2: That are at the hard way that's you know, that's available their money and the like two hundred three dollars range.
Speaker 1: Not that in video cares about that anymore, but yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah exactly. I think that the next step for a lot of this stuff is like PC manufacturers and you know, these eye by Powers and all these other kind of companies that make pre build PCs kind of fring that stuff again because I know that there's a period of time when you know, uh, when you'd go to one of these custom build PC websites just never would find anything from AMD. It would just be like Nvidia and G four Pure. But if this can if there can be a little more competition, just to keep everyone, you know, honest, I'm all for that. I would love to see AMD push push back up. Yep.
Speaker 2: The uh For me, it's like when a video was making all these claims. I me, you know immediately, like you know, if you pay attention to the space, you know not to trust those things. This is a salesman trying to sell you something, and so I just I immediately throw that stuff out it doesn't even like get into my head. Really it is, oh, that is probably a lie. It's or at the very least it's meaningless to me. I need to see actual data about these things. So I often can be guilty of assuming everyone else has that same sort of position of well, of course the salesman is lying to you, all salesman lie, and you know, really, and we're gonna hear the next story.
Speaker 1: Let's do it now.
Speaker 2: You know, AMD allies a little bit. You know, AMD or eightyon ninety seventy GPUs arrived. But retailers are selling out fast. You know the way The third line is that they are saying that their cards also cost a certain amount of money, and they know they're not going to they know they're going to cost more than that, and they have so far mostly been charging more than that through their third party partners that are actually producing the cards. The thing isn't the price that they say it is.
Speaker 1: It's more than that. And you know what, of course I knew that was going to be the case. Most people pay attention to the space. No, that's going to be the case.
Speaker 2: But you know, AMD can say that it could be the headline and then the reality is something very different. But yeah, at the very least ninety seventy and the ninety seventy XT from AMD in this five hundred, five hundred and fifty dollars range, and again that is the manufacturer suggested retail price, which is not a real thing in this range of ostensibly being in that price point. These are very good cards that really will maybe kind of put if maybe not put pressure on Nvidia because who knows if they feel pressure from competition in the home consumer enthusiast.
Speaker 1: Enthusiast GPU space.
Speaker 2: But it'll give people an alternative and that is something so at least the changes are happening.
Speaker 1: There all Right's.
Speaker 2: See Jackbox Games will soon be playable on smart TVs for free. This is from Blair Marnell at GameSpot. Jackbox Games has been around in multiple incarnations over the past three decades thanks to its addictive party games, including You Don't Know Jack Now. Jackbox is, a library of gaming titles, is making the leap to smart TV's courtesy of the new jack Box app. Via Jackbox games official site, The company announced that the app is a result of a partnership with Amazon Web Services game lift Streams, which will utilize the cloud to launch Jackboxes titles on smart TVs and other platforms.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: The announced announcement doesn't mention any specific titles that will be included. It does note that the Jackbox app will offer a small collection of ad supported games for free. The company indicated that it plans to eventually offer the full catalog of Jackbox games titles as a subscription service, but didn't offer any hints as to how much that would cost.
Speaker 1: Or when it might come to fruition.
Speaker 2: Damn, this is like like sort of the perfect use of Hey, let's stream games through the cloud to your TV.
Speaker 1: Because when you need.
Speaker 2: These games, you need them and then you don't like think about them outside of that. So when you get together with the family and son, you're like, hey, everyone wants to keep hanging out. We all got together, let's do something fun. Is anyone have any ideas? And I go, darn, I wish I'd brought my Steam deck in the dock so we could play jack Box together. That would be great. Well, now you just can do that. This is that sort of the ideal genre for this. So I'm pretty excited about this. I think this is a fantastic idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they like hafstep that way with the iPad iOS stuff. Yes, you're right, because some of that stuff is like just cost from your device to screen. I downloaded Survey Scramble Jackbos Survey Scramble, which is basically are great. I've not played a single second of it because I was expecting to play it with people and then there's nobody in my life that wants to play it, so you know, whoever at you know, that sucks. But apparently it's like family fortunes with that. So I was like, oh, yeah, I'll give that a go. But I was prepared to just beam it from my for my iPad to the to the TV. It's been easy, pasy, but having it easily more available on TVs is a very very smart thing for them to do. I'm surprised it took them this long, honestly because it's such a no brainer. And it's the one thing I do think about is like, how are they going to package that stuff up? Because a lot of the the jackbox stuff recently has been very like piecemeal and like you need to own this version and that version and then buy extra this, that and the other, and it's like, if you're going for a mainstream audience, you've got to be careful with that stuff because that could be the kind of thing where if your first, if everyone's first impression is this is just a money making scheme, then they're just kind of bounce out of that and kind of like write off. But if they come in good and like honest and ah, you know, small about the way they try and integrate themselves into people's home TV lives, it could become like a genuine, like you know, stable thing for people to want in their TVs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you're right that the business model will be kind of the make or break here for whether or not this makes sense, because you know, hey, I get everything wants to be a subscription. If you can make a subscription, you should make a subscription. If I could, you know, I do subscribe or I do have a subscription. People could charge with my personal Patreon and stuff like that, so I do it too. But if you could have an option here where it's like, oh, you could buy a lifetime pass to the stuff for I don't know, eighty bucks, ninety bucks, And I mean there's a lot of content there. A while they've made like twelve of these, they have older games they can maybe put in there. They do have survey screen now there's a lot of stuff, and so it's like, Oh, if there's a way to just buy a lifetime subscription, that would be a really cool thing to see. But I don't know if I expect them to do that instead of just giving like charging eight bucks a month, instead of helping people forget about it.
Speaker 3: It'll be so much smart if they had like a a good subscription style thing where it was like, you know, you've a lifetime thing like eighty dollars, or like a cheap like monthly thing like five dollars.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, when that happens, I'm might give it a shot. I like good jack Box stuff a lot.
Speaker 2: Last story here, GTA six could help Xbox have one last hurrah this generation, according to an analyst. This comes from Eddie McCoo at GameSpot. Microsoft has lost this console generation to Sony when it comes to pure sales, but according to one analyst, the release of GT six could be a last hurrah for the Xbox series X and S consoles. Reese Elliott, who's been on the show, shot at the Reese of Media Research set in an interview that although Sony will emerge as this consoles dictor, Microsoft could benefit substantially from GT six's launch in terms of hardware sales, especially of the less expensive Series S console.
Speaker 1: Let's just get your initial reaction there. Do you think that sounds right to you?
Speaker 3: I think I don't know what would specifically elevate Microsoft above uh, like this competition, where.
Speaker 1: I don't think it'll be relative Tony.
Speaker 2: I think it'd be relative to Xbox sales, book relative to Microsoft's own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, So I think like it makes sense if people you always assume and because it's been precedent, like people who traditionally won't be buying consoles will when a GTA game comes out look into buying consoles. And I think the Xbox Series S is currently the most affordable console next gen that could theoretically be able to play GTA the next GTA without any obvious compromises. So for that perspective, I'm sure that Xbox sales will get a lift definitely relative to Xbox currently and over the past few months, like a new GTA cheaper price that's going to dig up the numbers. I don't think it necessarily. The framing of this is weird because it frames it to begin with in the kind of context of the consoles performing each individually and Sony being the highest. I don't think it's going to do anything for Microsoft to move the needle and like close the gap in any meaningful way. I think from a pure how do we finish this generation as strong as possible, or how do we give the Xbox a bump? The Series S is in a good position to do it, and if Microsoft plays their cards right, maybe they can create some sort of ladder that people who are considering a Series S they see a value in actually just taking a few steps up the rung of the letters and going to the X instead. I think if that if there is any possibility of Microsoft benefiting from the release of GTA six on current contos, they need to if they haven't already really strategized to make sure that the pathway, the upgradeable pathway, or the kind of the perception people have when they're about to buy an Xbox is that for a little bit more, I can get a considerably more powerful console with way more available to me. That should be the priority to maximize that bump, that they might get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are pointing out in check college football did give a pretty decent bump to Xbox Series as relative to its sales before that. I think we can expect the exact same thing for GTA six. I guess the question then would be, TAM, do you think Microsoft anticipating that would throw extra weight behind marketing the Xbox Series s as a big GTA thing or are they just gonna be like, yeah, that's great, we'll accept that, but our focus is elsewhere selling more Call of Duty, selling more stuff in Minecraft.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think? I think strategically it makes sense for them to align themselves a bit better with rock Star now that they have opportunity. Like any in oportunities, I think every company wants to be as close to as Rockstar and GTA aligned as possible. I think it makes a lot of sense for Microsoft to be like, Hey, this is the cheapest way you can play GTA, because it's true. I also feel like they should take the They could probably take the opportunity to be like, hey, our network infrastructure means that it's the best place to play GTA online, which I assume will you know, I don't know if six is going to launch in a major way in terms of messaging with the future of GTA online. But we've got to believe at some point GTA online is going to get some sort of bump that makes it a little closer aligned to GTA six. And if Microsoft is already in a position where they're like, our servers are the best trust us you can our networking rules, like our party system is the place to play, is the best way to play these games online, they could get a bump from that as well.
Speaker 2: Yep, Kay and I win in chat since he's wondering about GT six even running on series s because it puts the border K three order K three. The issue was there a local multiplayer right being able to run because in that game, two players could go in the opposite direction inside that world at the same time, and that was always going to be difficult for the yes because of the RAM. I think GTA six in terms that's a game, well, I think RAM actually might be an issue for that, but the CPU would probably be the bottleneck for that, and the series has a really decent CPU.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and rock Star knows how to figure this stuff out. Is if anyone can.
Speaker 1: Like see if I was on Xbox three sixty Yeah, if anyone.
Speaker 3: Can squeeze juice out of it. And also there's a bunch of people who don't really pay attention to the differences like this, It's going to be a few people out there who are like, I don't care. I just want to play the game. I don't care that I have to turn you know, subsurface scattering off or whatever it may be wherever fre bells and whistles.
Speaker 2: Yep, all right, that does it for the headlines. Let's get to the poll questions. Yesterday's poll question do you use discord after the news of they maybe go in public or see how ingrained it is into the community, and sixty eight percent said yes, I do use Discord. Thirty two percent do not use discord for an audience. I think, you know, with a lot of console players, the fact that so many people use Discord, I think it's a sign that it really just has become an accepted standard inside of gaming, and we view.
Speaker 3: That it definitely has. But I think what people who work at these or like I'm making decisions, should also keep in mind is that audience has no issue with going somewhere else. If we're fickle, right, Yeah, we're very very fickle. And if anything new and shiny appears that offers the same services, that is less shitty about stuff and has less friction, people will move like it happens constantly, yep.
Speaker 1: Because it's like you can take communities with you like that.
Speaker 2: The kind of community that's with you in a discord will will be transferable. That's the kind of community you can be like, no, we're over here now, and people will jump on the new Thanks. They still want to be a part of that group. It's very important to them.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I got a new pool question we'll ask here in a second. Before we do that, though, Tam, you mentioned some stuff you've been working on, You've been traveling, You've got a lot of happening. Tell people where they can find all that stuff, where they can find you on the internet and all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Pretty much ever at tomorre h on Blue skymtomorrow, dot cage dot com and then Instagram tomorrow h follow me there where the my xpression thirty three stuff is up written preview on the site and YouTube channel Game Spots YouTube channel for the actual video preview between me and Lucy. We also started our play through our split fiction yesterday me and Lucy bum YouTube saying yeah, it's it's it's on Giant bum YouTube. It's it's a lot of fun. We're going to be doing that weekly until we finish the game. Oh, it's about two and a half three hours yesterday and it was it was good. So please go watch that and and you know, some comments in there so people know that others care about it. Juice it. Juice those numbers. Yeah, and then I believe we have upfl a and are we doing revenge? It is revenge something.
Speaker 1: No, this week it's going to be power bomb cast because.
Speaker 3: Became a naughty boy.
Speaker 1: He is a very naughty boy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I saw that. I saw that.
Speaker 1: All right, excellent.
Speaker 2: We have new new pool question I posted this jan if you want to show it off to people, and we can do that real quick. It is Visual Titan Fall three question mark. And then your options are let's see here a very sad cat who is crying, a glover sitting on a bridge and miserable, or a little girl screaming and crying. We'll get the results of that and discuss it on Monday here on Games Mornings. Here on Giant Bomb speaking of Giant Bomb and speaking of the show, the name could change any minute now, everybody, I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll kind of just do it when we do it.
Speaker 2: But pieces of moving and they will fall into place here relatively soon. The ongoing content block of US programming shows back to back. No no plans to change any of that though as we do continue to like iron out the kinks as we it's only going to get bigger, only get only gona get bigger and smoother and things will work better and.
Speaker 1: We'll there shows active most stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shows actively in production that you haven't seen as part of that block. They are going through. Some of them have been through piloting. We shot one of them yesterday because the first one of these we need to do pre recorded instead of live, but it will become live from that point on. There's others that are in like pre production that will show up in the next few weeks where we're reworking spot On to be more live and it's going to be exciting. So hopefully you continue watching and also like send send some feedback, like what do you like, what don't you like? Obviously constructive feedback. I want to get a message just like, I hate your faces.
Speaker 1: I don't need that show. Okay, I know that, I know my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anything that you like, anything that you think would improve it, tweak it. We're listening. I'm not necessarily saying we're going to action what you say. We're just listening, right, Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then really, just you know, tune into the show every day and then just don't tune away because there will be more stuff following the show every single day of the week, except for Tuesday, where the BombCast will start things off unless we put something in front of the bomb Cast.
Speaker 3: We need to start Delight Club. Remember when we talked about doing Delight Club.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean I got grubs gimmicks every week, and I'm like, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: I also do want to do license License to Thrill or whatever.
Speaker 2: There's a whole bunch of stuff that we mentioned before that's like, now I got this dedicated thing, I'm gonna just start sprinkling those in here and there.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of cozy games that could work well for Delight Club coming up.
Speaker 2: So Yep, without a doubt, looking forward to just doing a ton more stuff.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot of fun shout outs to the crew figuring everything out.
Speaker 1: Also, you know, I don't mentioned it in Spot after Dark Captain later today.
Speaker 3: Yepcame so off the dock is happening later today, so tune in for that. Jean Luca is going to be helming along with Jan's going to be there, I think helping and Jake yeah, so yeah, all right sometimes tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Wh's saying thank you so much for hanging out with me today and talk about video games. Man, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me as always. I'll see you hopefully next week, and that's something really bad happens to me.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for watching and listening. You are the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself, and goodbye.