Speaker 1: Oh, friend of that are, hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and uh it's cult member live show night. Baby, Let's get it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, y'all.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go go.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so I was thinking, you know, there was a couple of things that I kind of wanted to mention just going into the show, just to get everybody's thoughts. So I know that everybody's just joining right now, so we can probably wait a couple of minutes for all that. But dude, I feel like this is just what a time to be alive. And I know I feel like we say that a lot, but like there's new the randomness at some of this shit, the way that it's coming out, the way that it's transpiring. It's like, dude, there's fucking orbs falling out of the sky and supposedly whenever they first observed it. Fucking I'm just gonna go into it because why not.
Speaker 3: I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to stop yourself. So let's talk about the shiny metal ball with some etchings that fell from the sky allegedly.
Speaker 1: Let's go I mean, we don't know, but they do know as far as whenever they were observing this ball, this metallic kind of ball, and they said it was almost like Russian doll like that you would take like the outer part off and then there'd be more inside or something like that.
Speaker 2: If they did an X ray owner or something, didn't they dude.
Speaker 1: And this is where it gets really strange. So the guy or the person that found it, I don't know if it was due to a chick, but the person that found it said that whenever they went to go pick it up, it weighed about four four and a half pounds, and then like later that day or later that week or something like that, they went to go weigh it again and it was like twenty pounds. Did you hear about that part?
Speaker 2: Did not? I just saw the first little thing on it.
Speaker 3: Today, I haven't dove into it too much, and I'm not even immediately just saying that it's complete hokum and bullshit.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I don't know. I really haven't looked into it.
Speaker 1: But is that your initial instincts whenever shit like this happens is to assume that it's bullshit before diving into it.
Speaker 3: It depends on where it was found and what kind of tests they're doing on it, which will usually tell me, oh, okay, So that's for instance, the little uh, the little alien mummies that they had in Mexico for a while, right this and they were so real, they were so real. Then why was he showing them in Mexico of all places?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: And that's just allowed to have alieners of that onion? They did the X rays on it and there's a bone struction all that. Then they did more testing. The femurs were made out of chicken bone. Uh, like it's complete, it's that was complete bullshit. But like that's why he went to Mexico to showcase and rather than like a country that's worth a fuck.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's the the problem with a lot of this alien type stuff is that there's absolutely people out there that are trying to distinguish these stories. Like just take a like a fucking you know, just something to just douse the fire that is these stories. Because if you find a little one foot or two foot you know, mummified alien type creature, like imagine the governments out there they're like, wait a second, We've been talking to these fucks for a long time, But we can't let the masses know that we've been in communication with them. We don't know where they're coming from. We don't know if it's another planet, another dimension, like another realm or whatever, right, and so they can't be having that kind of information out And that's why so many of these military contractors they're having to like they have to go through the chain of command to even have a chance at telling some of their stories. And it's like, I feel like, if we're talking about aliens, that should just be out in the open anyway, because they're not in control of that anyway.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's my point, Right, These mummified alien remains and shit were complete bullshit and they were completely glued together parts of things that the guy was trying to spin and make look like it was something it wasn't. And it's like, okay, And that was my first thing when he said he had these these ancient alien mummies or whatever. My initial instinct wasn't to write them off. I was excited then whenever I saw he's giving a huge expose in Mexico of all places, and it's like, wait, is that where they were found?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: No, it's like wait, pause, hold on.
Speaker 3: Regardless of where they were found, they could have been found anywhere on Earth, doesn't matter, just for the sake of the conversation. So you find these mummies and these they're aliens for sure, and you go to Mexico for the showcase. You don't go to America, you don't go to England, you don't go to France or Germany or like a country that's like considered first world. You go to Mexico. So right off the rip, I'm like, that kind of smells fishy, will have it.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a lot of things in Mexico that you can do there that you can't do here, So he might he might have to. I mean, you're not even allowed to get fucking stem cells here. You have to go to Mexico for that kind of shit. And there's like a lot of a lot of that kind of stuff you got to go down to Mexico for. So I would say that it's I'm not going to say that United States and Mexico is what and what as far as regulation or I'm not saying that. I'm saying, like, you know what, you got to go a few miles south of the border in order to be able to reveal this. That way, your your government or your country is not being held responsible for this this kind of knowledge. I don't know.
Speaker 3: No, he went there so that there wouldn't be experts to do real testing on it to show that it was a skeleton made of chicken bones. That's my point. It was complete bullshit. That's why he released it in this country. So when we take that kind of thing, this orb this, this sphere like it is. Again, I haven't not much research on to it. I don't know the levels of it. But where is it being showcase right now? What country are are the guys that are doing the testing on it from? What's their background, what's their credentials? What laboratory is running these tests? Like, yeah, these things will clearly tell you if this is bullshit or if there's something to it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let's find out. I actually didn't do too much research on it at first because I was like, all right, let me I want to talk about it on the show and get everybody's thoughts on it. It could be bunk, could be bullshit, It could be Internet lower, it could be you know what I mean, could be any number of things. But people like high ranking people have found what they label as metamateial plenty of times in the past. You know, we've talked about Diana Pasoka and herb Bok book. Oh what was it? Like a cosmic American or something something like that American cosmic, That's what it was. And she talks about like how she was able to go out into the Nevada deserts and stuff like that to be able to find meta material. And she's not the only one. That's just one instance, but this is certain types of metal that can shift and transform and almost like adapt to its environment. Almost makes it look like the material that you're messing with is gonna sound kind of crazy, is almost consciously aware itself, almost like it is some kind of biological thing, you know. And that's what really gets me going. So let's see here.
Speaker 5: What about the bugas sphere that was discovered in the forest in Columbia or were you distracted by all the other headlines like I was? And they use AI to decode the language, Wait till you see what it says. So on Thursday, May first, Jose Velasquez is an X ray specialist and he did a series of X.
Speaker 6: Rays on this.
Speaker 5: They claimed that this fell after it received a ten thousand volt discharge. Now they say they are sixteen microspheres inside and there are three layers of different densities. This is the most outer edge, So he is saying that that means they are different materials. So they say that dark towned material is less dense, and they believe that it is possibly a porous material. Now the people in Buga claim that this was flying around their town back in March, and that it actually was recovered back on March second, and that when they touched it it had the temperature of a refrigerator. Now they counted thirty two points around the edge and that the materials used all together for this seem to be different metals. But they have ruled out the fact that this is ornamental because they believe that the way it was built was to definitely house whatever is inside. It seems too intentional to be simply ornamental. Now, the X ray expert says it appears to have no welds or joints, and that this is absolutely different from anything he has ever studied in the past. But the guy who claims to have found it said that he was contacted by the government but he refused to sign it over because it would never be seen again. So I'm guessing he just turned it over to a team of scientists, but they're seeing even in the X rays, there are no visible signs of any techniques by humans. So interpreting the text through AI, it says the origin of birth through union and energy in the cycle of transformation, meeting point of unity, expansion and consciousness individual consciousness.
Speaker 6: So what do you guys think?
Speaker 1: So okay, so I did. I didn't see that until now where this guy says it's already been proven a hoax made by a movie prop company in South America, So we might have to do a little research on that.
Speaker 2: Have ever, Like what, that's so crazy?
Speaker 1: I hate that you're such a negative Nancy whenever it comes to aliens.
Speaker 2: I want you to believe. I want you to believe like me. I believe in Alien's dog I one hundred percent do.
Speaker 3: But also, yeah, okay, so this fear falls after receiving a ten thousand volt discharge from fucking what what shot ten thousand volts at this thing?
Speaker 1: Could have been knocking down, could have been lightning bolt.
Speaker 2: Oh, if that's what it is, got struck by lightning.
Speaker 3: Then all right, cool, that is a lot more than ten thousand volts.
Speaker 2: Okay. First off?
Speaker 3: Second off, well, they plugged in the things to AI and they've already decoded it. And if you look at what it decoded, it's all about human unity and consciousness. And it's like, well, right off the rip, this is starting to sound like bullshit. You plugged in AI to these little scratches and the little symbols on here, and you could already tell what language it's from, and it's like, okay, bro, what.
Speaker 1: So Okay, So I just did a little just did a little uh duck dug go search And I'm not saying anything about it being a hoax as a movie prop or anything like that. I can actually share the screen and I know we have a bunch of messages that I definitely want to get to. But I mean I just typed in Bouga sphere and that's what it's known as. Right, So you got the Sun and Express dot Co, which is a UK website.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's the same guy, dude, it's the same guy. Mousan gained attention in twenty seventeen when he claimed to have discovered alien mummies in Peru finding.
Speaker 2: Oh yep, this is the same.
Speaker 1: Fucking wait where are you seeing that?
Speaker 3: I pulled up a Daily Mail article. I was talking about the sphere because I again, I haven't dug into it or anything that.
Speaker 2: Let's so let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So oh, here we go. That Mussan I didn't How do you remember that name? I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 3: Scroll down. I was reading it from the article twenty seventeen. It's talking about this is the same guy that found the chicken bone alien mummies, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I'm not happy that this is fake.
Speaker 3: I was hoping that we had another crash landing of some type, or maybe this is like an alien equivalent of a drone or something like that that we recovered, and it's like obvious alien tech that would make me extremely happy.
Speaker 1: But again, oh, hold on, hold on, he didn't find it. Somebody gave it to him.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's actually read the article so we can understand what the Fu's going on here. It says scientists have released This was like a couple days ago. May seventh. It says scientists have released the first X ray images of a mysterious fear shaped object recovered in Columbia, which locals claim is a is a is of alien origin. The so called UFO was spotted in March over the town of Bouga, zigzagging through the sky in a way that defies the movement of conventional aircraft. The object was recovered shortly after it landed and has since been analyzed by scientists who discovered it features three layers of metal like material and eighteen microspheres surrounding a central nucleus they are calling a chip. Doctor Jose Luis Velasquez, a radiologist who examined this sphere, reported finding no welds or joints, which would typically indicate human fabrication. He and his team concluded it is of of artificial origin and in that it shows no evidence of welding and its internal structures is composed of high density elements. More testing is needed to establish its origin. The sphere also displayed symbols that the team compared to ancient scripts, including runs, Ogham and Mesopotamian writing systems. Using AI to assist in deciphering the design, the team interpreted the message to read the origin of birth through union and energy in the cycle of transformation, meeting point of unity, expansion and consciousness, individual consciousness. That's interesting. It says we interpret it as a message to humanity, encouraging a collective shift in consciousness to help mother Earth, especially considering the current issues with pollution and environmental decline. The researcher said, But it says right here, where was that?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: It says the object was recovered on March second by a group of people who said it weighed four and a half pounds and had the temperature of a refrigerator when touched. David vellez L Potrow, one of the individuals who recovered the object, recently spoke on Mussan Television, hosted by journalists ufologist Jamie Mussan, whose research has stirred controversy for nearly a decade. Mussan gained attention in twenty seventeen when he claimed to have discovered alien mummies in Peru, findings that remain unconfirmed, but velez L Potrow has claimed that the sphere is authentic, found in the woods of Bouga. He told Mussan that the man who found it, Jose, felt sick for days after touching the object. When I poured water on it, it started to smoke and the water vaporized instantly, he said, suggesting the interior was hot with the extra the exterior was cold. However, there are no official reports or scientific analysis to confirm claims of a spear falling over Buga, only eyewitness reports.
Speaker 2: That doesn't even make sense. If it's a touch, you could touch in it.
Speaker 3: It's like a refrigerator, but if you pour water on it immediately sizzles off, Like you can't that can't both be true at the same time.
Speaker 1: Only it almost seems like it could only exist from another another, another dimension or something like.
Speaker 3: That, right, or that it's eyewitness only and that they gave it to a guy who's known for hoaxing, and like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, well anyway, it says Vallezo. Potro said the government contacted him to hand it over hand over the sphere, but he refused, saying that it would never be seen again. Okay, well, I mean I understand why this would be, you know whatever. You know, how how you're kind of looking at it and like, ah, this is clearly a fake. I'm some I think it's just because I want to believe that I have an open mind in listening to the story and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I want to believe this, Like, I know it doesn't sound like it right now, but whenever they found any other type of crash ordinance or crash site or an experience with a living entity of some type, you know, I want to believe it because I do believe aliens are real, like alle hundred percent of the interdimensional variety, of the interplanetary variety, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I believe they exist.
Speaker 3: When I first saw this thing, and again, this is the first time I've done any digging into it, and already it's starting to ring like it's a bit of a hoax. I hope I'm wrong. Maybe there is more to it, and this team will bring it to an actual laboratory somewhere. They'll get it away from the guy who is a known hoaxer, right, They'll get it to like an actual lab to do actual studies on it, and maybe there will be something more to it, I hope to God. But as of this moment, like, you know, why would you bring it there to that guy?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a lot of people don't trust the government.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm bringing it to the government.
Speaker 3: There's labs that you can bring it to that aren't government operated or something like that. Or how about you bring it to a country where you see what I'm saying the mummy situation the same way. Why did he release them in Mexico rather than any other first world country? Because the Mexicans are not going to look any deeper into it, because another country will have actual scientists who will actually put it through scrutinies and he will actually show it to be bullshit.
Speaker 1: Isn't he? I thought he was Mexican.
Speaker 2: No, I thought the dude was from Venezuela. I could be wrong, old Mussan.
Speaker 1: So why would you bring it to the United States anyway?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. The United States has a solid, massive ufologist group. And I don't mean the government entities. I mean like UFO believer groups that have real funding and real science behind like this guy. Okay, the same thing.
Speaker 3: Why would you Why don't bring this fear to an American lab to test it? Not a government lab, a lab that's like dedicated to fighting aliens.
Speaker 2: Let them run it through the ringer. Yeah, but that's that guy into a country that doesn't have good scientists.
Speaker 1: Right, But that's what that guy does. He's a ufologist. He studies all this kind of shit. And I mean obviously, I mean whether you trust him or not, I mean he's he's going to be as reputable and credible as the rest of the UFO, you know nuts out there like And I don't know. I I'm thinking with an open mind. I'm open to absolutely being a hoax or bullshit or maybe some kind of super old technology that some other country is trying to say that is a UFO and is some kind of tracking mechanism. Could be that nobody knows, but I don't know. I think it's pretty interesting, Jamie, what do you think about it, sir? There's that old man face trying to find the unmuted He's got a squint to find that unmute button. It's insane, dude, My face sucks.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 8: No, they actually did test it fake fake, just so you know. But also it was released in a place where Google wasn't a thing back then. It's not like it is now, right, It's not like everything's the algorithm and all that jazz is beneficial.
Speaker 1: So they actually did test it.
Speaker 8: It was found to be Paul's so it's it's fake news.
Speaker 1: What's your source on that, by the way, because I tried pulling it up and I couldn't find anything that was calling it a fake I mean just from skimming the article.
Speaker 8: I've pulled it up with four I'll have to pull it back up.
Speaker 2: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 6: I'll put it in the chat.
Speaker 2: Or whatever it's called.
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: I'll do that.
Speaker 1: That's why I was trying to pull up those Yeah, that's why I was trying to pull up like some decent, kind of credible, you know, source, because you're you're gonna get people like Jacob who's going to look at that and be like, oh.
Speaker 3: Clearly fake, clearly alive, and that's gonna be the article.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I want to be some points. You both have points. So the actual metal is malleable. We recently discovered that that's actually new science in the last I'm wanna say, four to five years, and they found metal that it actually responds to certain temperatures and it's very malleable, so meaning it can go from uh like what they described at area fifty one and it does brumple up and it will straighten out it'll conform to an object that is true. So you're wrong on one pot, you're right on one pot. They're both you're right and wrong. But like it's it's crazy with sciences. I'm dumb, you know. So like I'm again, I'm taking in data.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm trying to find. Like I'm I'm like trying to scrounch the internet for anything that is trying to debunk it. And nobody, from what I'm seeing, is debunking that I just typed in Boga sphere hoax. And you're gonna get Unidentified Phenomena dot com, u A P watchers dot com, Daily Mail, there's a YouTube express, UFO feed the Sun. iHeart UAP watchers. So it's not like a lot of you're not gonna get CNN and on this, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: You're not gonna get mainstream media in on anything that's actually like warranted as real stuff.
Speaker 1: And also this is this is new like relatively because all these articles are I'll pull it.
Speaker 8: I've seen it quite a few times because this was on JRI and I'm want to say twenty nineteen, Wow.
Speaker 1: We must be talking about different things then, because this was it said that it was just discovered in March of this year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the same story that was proposed years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of like fallacy on the internet.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you guys know this, right, thank you.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I'm not saying that everything that's ever on TikTok is fake, right, I'm not saying that there's a lot of good information that gets spread out and mass of sharing on social media.
Speaker 2: I'm with that one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And again, I didn't know anything about this before I did a little search on it. The first search that I did on the Daily Mail showed these things and told this about it, and I was like, well, I'm not even saying one hundred percent it's fake as of this moment because of that one article. What I am saying is that it's smelling a lot like bullshit at this particular time. There may be more testing done here soon. But you're telling me that they also plugged in these languages into AI cipher, which fine, Fine, they're using AI to decode all kinds of things right now, I'm with you. It's all about unity and saving the planet and all of this. It's like, well, that's probably more horseshit.
Speaker 1: No, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: No, but if that's what the aliens are trying to tell us about, then I'm just gonna write it off as bullshit like instantly, yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, Like you don't So you don't buy that they've ever like what was it like anytime they're over by some kind of military testing facility and they fuck with the nukes or the bombs or anything like that. You don't buy any of those stories that they're like preventing that shit from happening.
Speaker 2: No, No, See, that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I believe that they absolutely flew over a Russian nuclear site in an American nuclear site and armed it and was ready like one step away from launching them and then flew a way. I believe that one hundred percent. I do not believe that was to try to prevent shit.
Speaker 1: Oh so you are assuming to.
Speaker 3: Earth if they didn't have a purpose or a mission or a gold or trying to achieve.
Speaker 1: So you assume that they're maleficent.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying all of them.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that they probably have some sort of extraterrestrial life, aaron dimensional life whatever.
Speaker 2: That's like, good guys, doing good things, and.
Speaker 3: They probably have the ones that are assholes, who are warring, who are conquesting, who are trying to do bad things. I don't know either of those statements to be a one hundred percent fact, but I also believe in, you know, the dichotomy of the spirit, not just man's spirit but everything. So yeah, there's gonna be there's good and there's evil. And if an alien race is trying to reach out to us, it's the same thing as like a well, again, we're looking at through human lensing.
Speaker 1: But we don't know the spirit of any other entity on any other planet or realm, so it's hard to even say that you're talking about like Earth spirits.
Speaker 3: I'm saying there's gonna be good and evil either way this goes. There's a light, there's a dark, there's a white, there's a black, There's there's a Maleficent and a beligera all of this together. There's going to be two sides of this and gray areas in between, for sure.
Speaker 1: So why haven't they taken this out already?
Speaker 2: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 3: I don't know the answers to this, but I'm also not seeing one and being like, oh, he's here to save us. I am also equally not like, oh, he's here to enslave us. I'm not saying either. Or what I am saying is that if they came down here and dropped us a message of like, hey, y'all, you need to elevate yourselves and achieve unity, then like, oh, so this is probably hippie dippy bullshit, not actually aliens.
Speaker 1: I am one hundred percent performing a ritual tonight after we get off with the show, and I am calling on the alien entities to come and probe your ass tonight. That's what I really want to happen.
Speaker 3: And once you see that and maybe you like it, maybe you're like alien, Oh my god, I didn't know that you had such a sensual touch, like please. Whenever I get you in a corner of some type, you always revert to something like this. It's not mean like I'm trying to corner you, bro. We have different opinions on this.
Speaker 1: No, no, you're not corner me at all. I'm just fucking with you. Merlin. What are your thoughts on this? With your divine wisdom and your holy staff, Sir, I said.
Speaker 9: Pretty sure what Jamie was? What Jamie was referring to was the Bets spheres found in.
Speaker 7: Nineteen seventy four, which had some crazy properties and they were never able to actually figure out what it was all about or how I was able to do what it did. But the newsphere, I'm pretty sure I can make that in my shop, right. I've seen it, and I'm there's a way you can mold metal to where it will be really tough cold on the inside or hot on the inside, cold on the outside.
Speaker 9: I just don't think it's all that mystical. Yeah, Bud, with that fact they shout out with two ten thousand of volts of electricity.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I mean, metal is going to react to electricity regardless. But even still, I mean, if we're taking the story at face value, what they're what they have to say about it. As far as it being cold on the outside hot on the inside, I mean you could a refrigerator does that, you know, Like go inside of a refrigerator, it's pretty damn cold, and then you know, you touch the motor on the outside, it's gonna be a little bit warm. But what I found probably the most interesting outside of the inscriptions on it, which seemed a little like what are those things called the the alien signs that show up in the field. What the fuck?
Speaker 3: I can't think of The also have their own version of hoaxers, and not all of them, not all credibility for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and but I but what I found most interesting or most you know whatever about that whole story was that it went from four and a half pounds to twenty pounds. Like if that's true, if that's true, then I don't know if we're making that in our garage.
Speaker 7: What's really crazy about the story is that archaeologists exploring Metow Tunnel or exploring tunnels, I know, the Temple of the Feathered Surfent, thirty miles from Mexico City, also found hundreds of mysterious metal spheres unknown purpose.
Speaker 1: Oh I have not seen that crazy.
Speaker 7: Part to me, I'm like, what, so we found this metal sphere, then there's hundreds of other metal spheres and the Temple of the Feathered Surfent serpent.
Speaker 1: Dude, and everybody seeing like the orbs and shit. Now, I wonder if they're like in relation in some kind of way, like the orbs or the I don't know. I know that there's a lot of people out there that don't believe that whatever the fuck is going on in the sky. But like I said last week, I saw twenty one of them in one night, over the span of like an hour and a half. And that ain't no stars, That ain't no satellites. They're going in all different directions, different speeds. They're weaving in and out, seeming like it's not just a straight shot wherever they're going. I don't know. I don't know what to do with that. So I know that, you know, Chris Bledsoe thinks they're angels, Electronic thinks that they're plea idiots. Some people think that they're just wandering stars. I've never seen that many damn wandering stars in one night. That's just me. I mean, that's just strange. But anyway, I don't know. So Merlin, are you, whenever we're looking into this story, are you more inclined to believe that it's a hoax or that there's something to it.
Speaker 9: I think there might be something to it.
Speaker 7: Like I'm inclined to believe it might be the government fucking with anti gravity materials, like sure, like it's we have to have alien aircraft, like they say we got alien aircraft they say, we have non human bio biologics and all, so we have to be reverse engineering these And the only thing that has kept us, that they say has kept us from doing it is the impact on humans that going.
Speaker 9: At those rate of speeds at those ankles.
Speaker 7: So one way you could test all this without putting a human life at risk is making it a drone.
Speaker 1: Sure, but I mean, are you even if you reverse even if you had the material in your hand and you're able to somehow reverse engineer it, I don't think you're going to be getting like tic tac activity where it, you know, stops and turns on a dime after going like faster than the speed of light or whatever the fuck speed it was going like, I don't know, I mean, and what the fuck do I know? I mean, they could be fifty one hundred, two hundred years, five hundred years in advance as far as their their technology goes. We don't know what they have necessarily kind of have.
Speaker 7: That technology you're already out in the stores. Like my thought was, how could we control an ion drive? You know those like fanless fans, like they create electricity around the air back in front and it pushes the air through mm hmm. Now what if you're created more powerful version of that, and then you found a way to control that, then you have an eye on drive, which is essentially anti gravity. You know what electric raised an object making it do crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: You know what's really sick about all this is that all of this is being funded by our tax dollars and it's all secret. That's what's really disgusting about the whole thing if you really think about it, Like and they want.
Speaker 3: To say with them using the tax dollars to look into futuristic tech that makes us an even more efficient killing force.
Speaker 2: I like that a lot. I'll support that.
Speaker 3: I don't like them giving tax breaks and extra bonuses and all of that to you know, political figures, and I don't like them wasting it on projects like that don't help other countries. Like what was that the lesbian story time in Iraqi? Sesame Street and all.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that the bearded lady on ice talking about the bearded lady on Ice talking about what was she talking about?
Speaker 2: A good global warming?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so like yeah, limits to that.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily have a problem with, you know, them reverse engineering in order to strengthen our military per se. But at least say that you got some kind of alien technology. I want to hear how you got it. I want to I don't even need I don't even need to know what it's capable of. Just tell me that you're communicating with fucking aliens. That's all I want.
Speaker 2: They don't want to do that, man, because then exposes their hand.
Speaker 3: American military tech is at least forty to fifty years ahead of anything else that anybody's got, at least that they're willing to talk about too. Right, So the shit that we have is like the absolute cutting edge, like the absolute true cutting edge. We don't even have that shit out in the open right now because we don't want anybody trying to reverse engineer our secret weapons. So, like that's what I'm saying. If this hypothetically, let's go down that rabbit hole. Okay, let's say that maybe this isn't alien tech. Maybe this is an experiment at anti gravity drone technology. Okay, and it kind of got lost in the sphere somewhere and it dropped down in Colombia. But it's if not American, may let's say human origins. But like that's what the attempt was. Yeah, the government's not going to come forward and be like, oh, that's uh, that's ours. We need that back now, because everybody's gonna be like, what was that? Now, everybody's gonna try to do the same shit.
Speaker 1: But what it matter if they're the only ones with the technology and they're the only ones in communication with those direct aliens, Like, I don't even think that it would matter if they said it, because all right, you saw it, you know that it came from us. You know what its capabilities are. Good luck reverse engineering what you see in the sky that you'll never be able to get your hands on. And that literally we have help from divine forces. Let's just call them that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear you, I do, But I mean, even like our stealth bombers, America was the only crunchy country, the only country on earth to have the angry flying Dorito for years, because no one else knew how the fuck to make that happen until they did, until they saw one, and then they decided to start reverse engineering it on their own. Now other countries have this, or at least had the tech to happen that. It's the same shit we got to protect our assets and protect our future. So if this was some sort of a Lockheed Martin Boeing skunk work type situation RTX formerly Raytheon experiment that was being done, Yeah, they're not gonna come.
Speaker 2: Forward and say, oh, that's ours.
Speaker 3: They're just gonna let people look at it like it's a weird metal ball and there's just gonna be no answers.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when we were we were still in my trailer shooting. This was years ago when we first really started, and there was that story that dropped about the Israeli intelligence officer guy who was like super high up and all of their like space technology or whatever. He said that he said that we absolutely have been in communication with extraterrestrials and that Trump Trump knows about this. Remember when we talked about that, and you know, and actually this this Israeli guy, you know what he called him. If you remember like the what I'm talking about extraterrestrials, there's a group name for him.
Speaker 2: I remember us having this conversation, but it has been years. The Galactic Federation, Uh yeah, yeah, yah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I mean, and that's that's what they told us to call them, or if that's just what we call them, because that's the closest thing we could even figure to what that thing is like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he said that as he was retiring, he was out the door as far as Israeli intelligence goes now. And that's what I find kind of peculiar about it, because if you're gonna get somebody from Israel, I'm not saying that everybody in Israel is super religious. I'm sure that you have, you know, your people that are just like us, you know that are like I don't really care either way. Or maybe it's kind of spread and they got many different religions. I don't know what Israel be doing, but is it possible that this guy, I feel like he would have to face like a lot of scrutiny for saying that we're talking to aliens and they're from the Galactic Federation in Israel, you know what I mean? Like just psychologically that the story kind of makes sense to me. Now, would it be a fucking hit piece by Israel? Short, everything, every single thing could be a hoax or a hit piece or a scare piece or something like that. But I found it very interesting that that guy was that top level, and he's the one that's disclosing it as he's retiring.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm not even gonna say that him retiring makes it, you know, uncredible.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: A lot of these guys come forward after they get out of service and talk about these things that happened while they were in one hundred percent believe that the powers that be. I'm not just gonna say the US government Israel in America up until very recently, had been locked in. Right, So if we have contact with the aliens, why wouldn't Israel have contact with the aliens? We share everything with them and this whole thing, right, look at a fucking APEX, you know, you see what I'm saying a lot more well, like I said, up until recently. But that's the other thing too, And we don't have to go this direction tonight. Good cult members. But the fact that Trump is kind of turning the cold shoulder to Israel. Keep in mind that most most of our elect politicians in DC hold dual citizenship to Israel through APEX and all of that shit. So for Donnie T to be taking this stance means that he is pissing off not just Israel, most of the people working around him. Good is a very it's a it's a flex. There's there is a plan a foot happening here. You remember when he did this to Ukraine and everybody thought, oh, he's saying fuck Ukraine. No he's not, No, he's not. He just sent them like one hundred million dollars worth of shit. That was a flex. That was what is called the art of the deal. He's doing this so that they'll get a response from Ukraine and then we'll come in for mineral deals. And like this whole thing. For years, everybody was saying, like the whole Oh, we've given how much money to Ukraine for free? Y'all fucking thought this was free. You legitimately, as an adult, thought that America was giving a Ukraine all of this shit for free. No, it's always been for the resources. It's always been for the mineral deals. We may not have known that, but there was a deal going on in the back rooms.
Speaker 2: Also situation here.
Speaker 1: Also kickbacks involved with that too, But.
Speaker 2: Well there's money, there's money in there. Shit.
Speaker 3: My point is, though, him turning the coal shorre to Israel right now, I don't think that's a new stance that America is going to be taking. This is to garner a response to make a deal happen later on. I believe that he was on a buying gaza fuck it six months ago.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's kind of a flex in and of itself right there, too, isn't.
Speaker 3: It This that's my point. That's my point. There is a deal being made right now. The public isn't aware of it.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing. It's the sleight of hand.
Speaker 3: Everybody cannot believe the bombastic things that Trump is doing right now, waiting six months whenever you're like, oh, oh, that's what it was for whether that's a good or bad thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, and how very well maybe a bad thing. Even the whole tariff situation is completely turned around. The stock market bounce back every like, the economy's recovering and all this other shit. And it's like everybody that was talking shit saying that World War three was going to happen because Trump is out there tariffing everybody. He's putting two hundred and fifty or three hundred percent tariff's markup on everything. Chinese, Well, guess what they come to a deal Now it's only a forty five percent markup.
Speaker 2: It was for the deal.
Speaker 3: It was basically, you're playing poker, right, You're at the table and this guy just went all in.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna match that bet? Or are you folding? That's what's happening here. Now.
Speaker 3: Again, that doesn't necessarily mean that that's gonna shake out in a positive way, because going all in like that is a move that very well can bite you in the ass if the other dude's holding a higher hand than you a hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So, but that's my point. There's there's things happening here.
Speaker 3: There's movement happening that we are not privy to at this moment.
Speaker 1: I am very interested in having Brandon Croll back on the show to see what he has to what he has to say about Trump, you know, kind of parting ways with NETANYAHUO like that.
Speaker 2: Oh man, do you think he's gonna change his tone?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's probably just gonna hammer it down even more to him.
Speaker 2: That's the thing though, for certain people, not just Bring and Kroll, but for a lot of people, it doesn't matter what he does. He could cure cancer tomorrow, and there's going to be people talking about how this was a conspiracy to run out of business, all of the cancer doctors.
Speaker 3: And we've said that before. That is realistically happening in front of our eyes right.
Speaker 2: Now with a odd thing he does. He wakes up today, Oh well that was a part of the plan to do blah blah blah blah. It's like what bro what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I feel like you're gonna get that kind of skewed vision, not even just with certain people. I think everybody has that in them, depending on where the goodness is coming from. So if I told you, for example, that the aliens just came here and they brought a cure to every single cancer, you would look at that as skeptical as fuck, right, And you should and you should, right. But I don't know. I think that we don't fucking know anything, dude. We really don't like we can hear these stories. We don't know the actual true story behind them. This is only what they all like us to hear. The reporters are more paid off now than they ever have been. Where we talk about like how you know, the big media conglomerates, whether it be the Hollywood studios or your local news or anything like that, it's all been caressed into three organizations, which I believe it's probably all one anyway. It's just you know, uh, portraying itself as three separate organizations because it's all mk ultra, it's all lies. Everything is.
Speaker 3: Legacy media is so far behind the curb, and everybody knows it now, Like, yeah, you got the boomer generation that's still just tuning into CNN and Fox News because they always have and they just don't know how to search the Internet for truth right now, I mean just conspiratorial truth. I mean like actual boots on the ground truth. Everybody has smartphones now, everybody is uploading everything they see to the.
Speaker 2: Internet right now.
Speaker 3: So if you want to find the truth of the situation, I promise you it's out there. But it's like, all right, to a quote a famous YouTuber here, it's like, okay, when we're talking about legacy media and things like that.
Speaker 2: You have a job or I'm sorry you people listen to you. So you have a job.
Speaker 3: We have a job because people listen to us. We are not the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a little reverse there.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like, you go to work every day so that people will listen to you. People listen to us, so we have a job that there. It's a very different scope.
Speaker 1: Where we're entirely dependent on those who find what we talk about interesting and informational and probably not a little bit entertaining, hopefully.
Speaker 3: Right, and they are not. They get paid regardless of what their ratings look like. That's my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not even about money anymore. With these it's absolutely money. It's it's so foregone. They have all the money in the world. Dude, there's more billionaires today than there ever haven ever.
Speaker 2: Ever before.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean just that, the whole situation of the whole people listening where it's not just me and you. It's to podcasters, it's to YouTubers, it's to uh, social media people. It's like, no, dude, we're not the same. Like Fox News is gonna say whatever the fuck Fox News wants to because they have to to please their board of directors. These content creators, who are getting millions of listens per day are getting way more eyes than the legacy media could hope to gain talking about things that they find to be true or inspiring or funny or whatever the case is.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, we have entered.
Speaker 3: An entirely new realm an entirely new generation of how information is dispersed to the masses.
Speaker 1: Dude, Oh dude, Yeah, And like even Alex Jones, he has more listens in one day than CNN does for an entire week, which is that wild.
Speaker 3: That's a true statement. Hell, I'd even say probably CNN for an entire month. But like that's the thing, And that doesn't mean that he is better or worse. It means that there are more people that give a fuck of what he has to say than Don Lemon, which I like, dude.
Speaker 1: Don Lemon. So he's not working for CNN anymore.
Speaker 2: That's right that he now is doing podcasting or something.
Speaker 1: Oh he had no he he goes live on TikTok and he has real news conversations things that need to be talked about. It's like, I know, you just got done getting hollowed out there, Donnie, Like, let's not have that conversation right now, buddy. No, no judgment by any means. I mean, you go, do you? But I like you got kicked off for a fucking reason, like if you couldn't make it on CNN. That's sad.
Speaker 3: That is saying people who don't have any business being content creators there trying their luck at it. You know, is Gavin Newsom's podcast still rolling or was that just kind of a weird, uh, you know, fart in the breeze type of situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know, as far as I know anything about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was doing it with Marshaun Lynch all beast mode.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. I thought that was just like a random guess that, like they teamed up.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's like their show.
Speaker 2: Oh poor Marshaw Okay sold out for a lot.
Speaker 1: He sold out to same thing as I look at Snoop Dogg the same way. But anyway, uh and also, holy shit, I want to get over to the chat here eventually, but I did want to see have you seen recent pictures of Martha Stewart lately? No, dude, she looks younger now than she did thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Classic surgery and adrena chromes a motherfucker, ain't.
Speaker 1: It, dude. I'm talking about like she's what the late sixties, seventies? Like she's up there right, she looks like she's in her forties. Bro, Like she looks like she's in prime forties.
Speaker 3: Do I honestly don't know how old she is, but it wouldn't shock me. You know, once you get money for keeping your mouth shut, like she got caught for inside her trading, kept it ten toes down the entire time she was in jail.
Speaker 2: Did her time came out?
Speaker 3: Yo, The people that she protected are now taking care of her, Like for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't even fucking believe any of that.
Speaker 3: What did she I mean, that wasn't like a conspiracy. She absolutely was doing insider trading and got caught.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm not saying that they didn't, you know, burn her and throw her in the fire to make an example out of her. But I personally believe I don't thing that she went off script by any means.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she didn't go off script. She didn't say shit. She never opened her mouth.
Speaker 2: She the hole. You have the right to remain silent. She did that.
Speaker 3: She didn't testify, She didn't say what happened. Her lawyer spoke on her behalf, which when you do that and you're guilty, you'll serve your time. She went to like a really nice prison. It wasn't like she went to San Quentin or some shit.
Speaker 2: She was chilling.
Speaker 3: She was in like the VIP style of prison, you know it was.
Speaker 2: It was like a little getaway for a while.
Speaker 3: And because she kept her mouth shut, and nobody knows who her plug was, nobody knows who gave her the information on the inside her trading, because she kept her mouth shut. Oh yeah, Now she's on the outside, she's fine. She's doing better than ever. So yeah, again, that botox and adrenochrome will have that reverse aging effect on a motherfucker.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she's actually eighty one. I'm about to share the screen and show you a picture of her.
Speaker 2: She's eighty one.
Speaker 1: She's old as a bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at this eighty one looking like that. Well, I'm telling you that's more than classic surgery, little collagen, little baby blood. Absolutely, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's hotter now than when she was in her sixties. It makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Never I've never seen more at the Stewart and thought hot. But you know me, I like women with curves.
Speaker 1: For an old for literally an elderly woman who is knocking at death's door, and she's looking like fucking prime Pam Anderson right now.
Speaker 3: Bro, oh shut, I'm just saying, like, we don't know what the rest of her body.
Speaker 1: We don't know what the rest of her body looks like. But Pam Anderson hopes that she looks this good when she's in her eighties.
Speaker 3: Right, shit, Pam Anderson doesn't look that good now. I don't know if you've seen her lately. She looks road hard and put away, wet, hallhard.
Speaker 1: She's a little deflated. Yeah, I mean, hey, that's what's gonna happen to you. But I'm talking about Martha fucking Stewart here, dude, And that's why. I don't know. I think that maybe reptilian. Maybe she's a shape shifter. Maybe she's chugging on adrenochrome or something. You don't look. I don't care what amount of money and surgery you go. There's nobody in their eighties that is looking like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have seen some people age gracefully, don't get me wrong, But to your point, no, there's a little something extra in that. I think it's probably a combination, dude, a little adrenochrome, a little plastic surgery, a little a.
Speaker 2: Little yoga, I don't know, a little pilates, a little weed.
Speaker 1: She's doing yoga in another solar system, Bro that's what's really going on.
Speaker 3: But anyway, Oh, I wonder if she got into scientology. Maybe that's it. Maybe Tom cruise here with her with this crazy magic and now all of a sudden, she's like thirty years younger.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, they do have things out there that are reversing age, for sure. That's actually this thing that I got. And it's not a sponsor by any means, but I'm always into.
Speaker 2: All that lame blue.
Speaker 1: No, well, I have the methylene blue. But this is called NAC I brought it up on the past episode. But it's said to like help with not reverse aging, but just kind of help stop the aging. So I don't know. It's like a super cheap thing you can get online. But anyway, sorry, spirit Animal, to keep you waiting so long, there, sir, we are only like almost an hour into the show. We haven't even heard your voice. What's going on?
Speaker 12: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 10: Uh, this is a two party first, you do know what a spiritual being from a different plane of existence.
Speaker 12: He's on the meta mysteries all the time. More, how do you forget it?
Speaker 1: Yes he is my tulpa. Yes he's uh, he's guiding all of us through the meta mysteries of the universe and the multiverse.
Speaker 10: Araw man, raw men, It's funny you brought up scientology. I'll have either one of you, gentleman, heard of Operation snow White.
Speaker 2: I've heard of it, but it's been a little while since I delved in refresh our memories, sir.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I'm currently doing research for it. I'm gonna do a whole big as episode of it.
Speaker 12: But alright, so.
Speaker 10: Far it, believe it or not, the biggest infiltration of the US government was actually not by a foreign national or anything like that. Is actually by a small cult quote unquote religion, more of a pymid s game called Scientology.
Speaker 12: So Ron L.
Speaker 10: Hubbard he was getting blasted and he did not like how people were criticizing his.
Speaker 12: Business, which actually have some notes.
Speaker 10: So it was a criminal conspiracy that was hatched, and it was one of the most successful infiltrations of the US government. It targeted agencies, foreign embassies, and private companies. It carried out and over thirty different countries at the same time roughly, and it had up to.
Speaker 12: Five thousand COVERD agents just in America.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is he needed to be tried for treason?
Speaker 12: Yes. Also because of that they found out about this operation.
Speaker 10: It led to a no one called Operation freak Out, which, uh, I've.
Speaker 12: Made a joke. I vote in my comments p Diddy.
Speaker 3: In speaking of did y'all see what happened with the court today as more names are being dropped, like chaos broke out in the courtroom with the Diddy trials today.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just saw a little thing on it. I didn't watch the entire video of the tire breakdown of it, but like, yeah, Diddy is gonna start singing like a song bird. And apparently these freak Out parties were a lot worse than what people originally thought, like whatever you thought was bad with it, whatever the worst like Epstein Island. No, no, no, it's a lot worse. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Some of my favorite people have been named damn it yep so a couple of the names, not to cut you off, their spirit animal because I do want to hear a little bit more about that.
Speaker 12: But it's okay. So the shit I got is gonna blow your fucking mind.
Speaker 1: That's what we like. That's that's our drug of choice, is mind being blown. But some of the some of the celebrities being mentioned in the Diddy case, uh well, in the Diddy sex trafficking trial include Michael B. Jordan Yep, I love that guy.
Speaker 12: Damn.
Speaker 2: Come on, you didn't see that one coming, dude.
Speaker 1: Dude, I mean that's a that's young Apollo right there.
Speaker 2: I'm aware, I'm aware, but let's keep going.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sure most of these names is like not going to be a shocker to most, but like I could be wrong.
Speaker 1: Kanye whoa who could have seen that coming?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Kid Cuddy, Kid Cuddy? Absolutely, And this one probably is going to break some hearts. And that's Mike Myers, Kat and the hat.
Speaker 2: Sad by it, but I'm not gonna say I'm shocked by it.
Speaker 1: Oh, Shrek is trafficking children?
Speaker 2: Bro mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know if he was trafficking them or if he happened to be at a freak out party one time and did. I'm not trying to belittle that, but I don't know to what context his name was being dropped.
Speaker 1: Oh, Prince Harry as well, shocker album coming. Who else are we seeing here? Cassie obviously I think she was.
Speaker 2: Dating Yeah, there's a video of him beating the shit out of her by the elevators.
Speaker 10: She's pregnant now, so that and Joey looks at pregnant women with a sympathetic so you know that bitch is about to get roasted. I can do his picture there a lot like Howcus is with the noose, just saying hey, mother.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey dude.
Speaker 3: Fiddy is clean on all of this, and he's been calling Diddy out for over a decade. So like, you know, Fiddy's going to be in that courtroom talking all kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Felsa.
Speaker 1: We got more names. Michelle Williams. Maybe you don't know that name, but from Destiny's Child. Yeah, interesting, right, Destney's Child Beyonce Okay. Lorne London, who is the former partner of Nipsey Hustle, said that Combs helped her get through the funeral of the rapper. Okay, Dallas Austin, what a name?
Speaker 2: Why does that name sound familiar to me?
Speaker 1: Austin is a record producer who dated uh P Diddy's ex girlfriend and mother of some of his children. Kim Porter okay, Okay. Then there's Cassie Ventura. Obviously that's the one that really brought it all to light in the first place. Aubrey O'Day, who is a former member of Danity Kane Oday, has been outspoken about Combs, calling him a soulless man and saying the working conditions for the girl group were toxic. So okay, and uh oh, Sugar Knight.
Speaker 3: Sug was calling out Diddy a while back, like even since the East West Battle had put him in jail in the first place. He was calling back when he was still being called puffy sug Knight was talking that shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh Carrie Morgan, who is this?
Speaker 2: The name's familiar.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oh, I don't know if these are people that are actually the got caught up in the sex trafficking or some of the people who were taking advantage of So that's what it's saying right here. So as far as this Carrie Morgan, who was a friend of h Cassie that we were talking about earlier, she was it says that Diddy gave her a blue dolphin ecstasy on a bode Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh, back when jigging was a thing. Do those blue and yellow dolphins you remember.
Speaker 1: That never tried it? But yeah, I'm aware the middle school was popping with them. Dude, that's fucked up. Middle school was popping with those?
Speaker 2: Well where my middle school was, and.
Speaker 1: He went, of course in Louisiana. Yeah, uh huh. So then you have a judge a run Subrahma Subrahma nin Brahmian. I don't know who was a US district judge for the Southern District of New York who was presiding over Diddy's Federal six trafficking case. Hmm, Mark, I'm not even gonna say the names that I don't know, so Exavier Donaldson, Maureene Comy.
Speaker 2: So I didn't look at a name list.
Speaker 3: All I know is that today, when the trial is happening, they were revealing more information about what all took place at these freak GoF parties, and it was a lot worse than what people were expecting. Like from what I was given to believe, it makes Epstein Island look g rated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it seems like. It's interesting, though, that we're getting these names from the Ditty case and we haven't heard shit from the Epstein case. Oh, we're not gonna but why would we hear anything about Diddy? Especially if there's like politicians involved.
Speaker 2: Possibly, but see that's the thing the judge was that just his name being that he's the one presiding, or is that he's involved.
Speaker 1: That could have been it. Yeah, that could have been in it too. And also I see, I'm I actually take up with with ice Cube what he says about the whole situation. He says that, like he admits, because you know he's from NWA. He goes, he admits that the government had a hand to play in pushing that kind of music for you know, Divide and sex and drugs and alcohol. He goes, absolutely like we were being paid from the government. We were being told what what was gonna sell and what they were going to push, and that's how they made their money. Like it was like a full on government thing, which is interesting because you know, if you remember the story, allegedly they were going against the grain by singing about those things, remember, right, and now Ice Cubes coming out and saying that, yeah, we were absolutely being told what to do by the government. It's like fucking Tupac and everything, like Tupac being a faery and nothing wrong with that, but it's just all it's all a fucking illusion. Everything is an illusion.
Speaker 2: It's all part of the plan, dude. But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: So, and we've heard many, many reports of in the early nineties, government agencies name your group, FBI, CIA, that fucking matter, Okay, government agencies came to these music executives and told them straight up, Hey, you're singing gangbanger shit. We really want you to lean more heavily into that. And you could see the hardship that happened. You look at rap from the eighties and even into the early nine ninety one, it was Yeah, there was some of it. There was some like gangbanging style, but mostly it was like R and B with a more heavy drum beat, and it was more singing about partying, not like fuck the police. You see what I'm saying. Then round from ninety four on up, this shit got more and more and more and more heavy into that style of rap. And you look at what was going on with the war on drugs at that time, and it's like, oh, that's why they were trying to keep prison cells full, and this is what happens, is what you do.
Speaker 2: And I love glorified the gangster lifestyle.
Speaker 1: I love the fact that, like a lot of the lyrics were just looked over, you know, like cause we uh, what was it, like a month ago we were reading some of the Biggie Small's lyrics. Whenever he was like, I love you so much, I'll suck your daddy dick. It's like, what the fuck are you talking about, Biggie.
Speaker 3: Like you sucking girls dad's dix. Now, Like that's that's a strange flex. A lot of it, a lot of it was just kind of glazed over, right because it was just kind of a part of the song and it was a super catchy beat.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: They know what beats will get the people's attention. They know what lyric not lyrics, but they know what kind of melodies to have in the background, what kind of basslines to have to where this will keep someone bobbing their head to it for the next five years.
Speaker 2: Ten years, twenty years.
Speaker 3: It's hypnotic, exactly exactly that like secret knowledge if you want to call it, that has been long understood like four I would say centuries. Even there's a reason why we still, like I know, if somebody's not into classical music, this won't matter to them. But there's a reason why Beethoven is still seen in the way that it is, or Bach or Mozart or any of these things. The secrets of what to do to make a successful song is not like it's secret to us because we're not in the music industry, but the executives know exactly what to do with it. How many songs have you heard, perfect example, how many songs have you heard on the radio or whatever the case is, and then you hear years later the band themselves sing at a cappella in the way that it was intended to be sung. It is completely different and a million times better and deeper than what you heard on the radio.
Speaker 2: But the executive said, now we're gonna up the tempo, We're gonna do this with it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna sing this, We're gonna change this word to this word, and then we're gonna sell it and it becomes a hit.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears is a prime example of that. Actually, sure, because she couldn't hang a note to save her life. But you know, you get a little editing on in there, and all of a sudden she's a global star. Yeah, I mean, like a great performer. I'm not saying anything against that great performer. Nothing wrong with that, but as far as her voice went, no, no, no. But anyway, all right, sorry about that spirit animal. Let's get back on track. This Operation snow White, let's hear about it.
Speaker 10: So not only did they target phone embassy as well as our own government. Some of the notable agencies that they targeted was the ATF and the I r S. They were looking for records on people who had who were criticizing the scientology. But uh so when it was discovered, uh the people that got went went away. For this was Herbert's thud wife. I have her written down here. It was his third wife, the Mary Sue Herbert, his third wife of Van and eleven other church executives, all of them except v pleaded guilty to obstruction, burglary of government built and stiffed of documents and government property. And they also that's all that I got with now. But they also are gonna go Operation freak Out. They're gonna try to go after a I can't remember what the the journalist is name, but they wanted to imprison you in a psychedelic world. So ye, yeah, so the scientologists, not only is it a Ponzi scheme and in of itself is a cult. And when I say cold, I don't mean like this beloved family. I'm talking about like fucking evil sons of bitches. Not only will they they also make it where that they're members. If somebody tries to leave it, and if they have FAMI in it, their family will cut you off. And there's been I've watched a lot of videos of people's person testimony and everything. Not only is there do they do they have strong ties to the colonal. There have been cases of incest too. So it is a fucked up cult. And I actually the Nixium that y'all talked about a couple of shows ago, the two actresses uh, Alison Mack and Cuss and Krook Uh, they were.
Speaker 12: Both a part of it.
Speaker 10: And Alison Mack I believe she just got out of prison, did yeah, which is sucked up because Smallville is like my favorite show, but I.
Speaker 2: Couldn't watch it.
Speaker 3: Dude, we had to wait all those seasons for the final episode to watch a dude who we all knew could fly fucking fly And.
Speaker 12: It's like, but flying is even in the comments he didn't fly yet.
Speaker 10: The ability to fly too much, Lady Go and jumped a tall You can only jump as tall as the tallest building.
Speaker 2: I know, It's just it just pained me.
Speaker 12: Also, y'all talked about frequencies a while ago. I shoult you know. I was driving.
Speaker 10: I was already I was going through traffic. I was going to my buddy's house. I had a YouTube applaying. I was listening to CCR, and then i AD came on.
Speaker 12: I'm just driving.
Speaker 10: The screen was blue. It started playing like whisperers and a weird frequency cat. I can't do the thing, but it's like I I eventually changed it. I thought it was only give me a thirty second thing. I was driving, but I changed it. But it got me like really fucking angry. It that it they tried in say a road rage or some shit. Yeah, it felt completely off. I was having a good time till that came on. It just pissed me off.
Speaker 1: Is it that one where it's like, ah, like an emergencies test alert.
Speaker 12: No, it didn't sound like that. Those don't really bother me. I can to that, no problem. But it was like it was doing like a shrill, but what in a shrill?
Speaker 10: It was like it had like people's voices you know, like how people are talking like a court house, but it not the judge, but it's like the people in the audience, and all overlay that on like somebody's nails going on on chalkboard.
Speaker 12: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Even?
Speaker 1: What are you doing listening to a radio? You old geezer? Who the fuck listens to radio anymore?
Speaker 12: It was YouTube?
Speaker 1: You got Spotify, you got you know, uh.
Speaker 2: You know, stay doing music on YouTube, Pandora at it.
Speaker 12: I'll listen to CCR A a.
Speaker 2: Little bit of credence, I feel.
Speaker 12: That, And it was easy, like Sunday morning, my guys.
Speaker 2: That's a good one with that.
Speaker 1: Anyway. All right, well look, let's get over to the chat for the first time in an hour.
Speaker 3: I'm looking I scrolled down. Everybody's saying, what's up, what's happening with it? Uh so, Raven asked the crew. Everybody here tonight, the whole cult. So all right, and to follow off of this, we are soon going to be launching an online merch store. Okay, we have been kind of dragging our feet on this for a while. It will be going down very very soon. So everybody's sending the chat what y'all would like as far as merch goes. Okay, for sure, t shirts, for sure, hats. But if there's anything in particular that y'all definitely want, let us know. We're gonna try our best to make these things happen to Coming soon, coming soon.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this week. I'm saying probably by the end of this month.
Speaker 1: I want some cold socks. I think that'd be sweet.
Speaker 3: Yo, I've been seeing some socks that are pimp as fuck, Like we could absolutely make some third eye all the way open socks.
Speaker 2: I don't see why not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, Yeah, there's a bunch of different things, like people are doing like double bags and backpacks and koozies and they're getting weird with it in cups and shit like that. So yeah, it'd be interesting to see what y'all would be interested in that way, you know, because we're not going to be going through like Tea Spring or Tea Public as we have in the past. We're actually gonna be working with a company, and so we're gonna have to order it rather than Tea Spring. It's like we don't have to do anything about it. We send up the logo, they put it on some shirts and we get the tiniest stuff commissions from that. I'm talking about like fifty cents a shirt, It's like really not anything. And that's why, and that's why we haven't even tried to promote it, because it was like, you know, we we got a couple of like a couple of shirts and stuff like that, and the print was not really lasting or anything like that. So we're like, all right, well, eventually we're gonna work with a company that's gonna give better products, so that time is now.
Speaker 2: Baboo.
Speaker 3: The Big grim Bowski was in the chat for a minute there. Holy shit, hadn't me if he was in here?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I invited him. I invited Oh yeah. But anyway, let's get over the chat. At the very first message, Alexandra said, damn, did I just step foot into a Pride parade? So many fucking faggots here. I don't see any dildos though, just fucking around. What's up, y'all, fags?
Speaker 2: You know, one day we're gonna get canceled because we read the chat verbatim.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, that's why we're not on YouTube. Podcasts are still you can say whatever you want, you know. That's the beauty around it. I don't know how long that's going to last.
Speaker 3: Candice Candy Cake says, shirts and water bottles got you all right?
Speaker 2: Moving on?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hard g said uh and shalom to everyone. Raven siloam shalom. Royce, Hey Coltis, Alexandra said, alo or also to everyone, check out never Avenged on SoundCloud. I want people to hear my music never Avenged.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, alex is the screamer in a metal band. It's pretty fucking hardcore.
Speaker 1: Let's go, dude. Renee said, it's crazy out there. I'm here for it. I'm cautiously excited. I think that's in that might be talking about that ORB thing.
Speaker 2: Uh so.
Speaker 1: Did you you, Jamie said, bro anyone before Google lied?
Speaker 2: I mean clearly clearly.
Speaker 1: Spirit animals said the gorilla bumping many men before the fight.
Speaker 2: Yo, okay.
Speaker 3: And this has gone even further into the to the internet spaces. So there's quote unquote experts that have come for and said the men would win, and then every single every single simulation that has ever been ran to prove this shows the gorilla like dominating the people like hardcore because the other thing is you gotta make it to where ten to twenty of these guys agree to take the fall.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't put in a simulation. You can't put heart. You can't put heart in a simulation. I'm talking about when you're knocking at death's door and you know that this is do or die. Literally, that brings out a little something extra in a man. The gorilla's not thinking that it's gonna be do or die. It's just thinking, well, maybe it is, but I don't know. I think that it's our strategy goes men easily win that. And also I do love about how did you see Steve Irwin Son weighed in on it?
Speaker 6: No, I have not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he didn't say who he thought was going to win or anything like that. But he goes, why are we talking about this? The Silverback guerrilla is about to you know, it's on edge of like going extinct, like if anything, we need to be doing like talking about these things to try and promote the well being in the health of the gorillas. I'm like, such a Steve Irwin kind of comment there.
Speaker 2: I agree, And you know what, good for him for taking that stance.
Speaker 3: Most of the empire that Steve built for him and his family and for the animals is being ripped away from them, and so that family is like suffering greatly at this time.
Speaker 2: And you know, we do need to do an.
Speaker 3: Episode on the suspicious situation surrounding Steve Irwin's death one of these days. A lot of fallacies of information have come forward since then, the sting ray stabbing him in the chest like fifty three times or some shit.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's there's a lot of there's a lot of m I mean controversy around it.
Speaker 3: And when you see that it's the Australian government that's taken back all of that land to build on and all this shit, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, ooh, it's looking more conspiratorial by the day.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, we can't be having that. They're so worried about global warming and conserving you know, uh nature and whatnot. But let's kill off the guy everybody's favorite nature guy and just stop promoting you know, every all the animals and insects and nature in general of.
Speaker 2: Course, speaking of speaking of like the global warming and shit.
Speaker 3: So they were recently drilling the ice out of Antarctica, right, and they've been doing this for years and years and years, but they finally got to the bedrock. Allegedly they got to the very bottom of the ice and Antarctica it's like basically eight empire state buildings down and through that you're able to like pull out the core and see like a volcanic activity, Like when the Earth gets covered in ash, including Antarctica, there's like a layer right there. So they're able to pull data from it to show what the carbon amount in the air was throughout the majority of human history, and it's always floated somewhere around somewhere between one hundred and three hundred.
Speaker 2: Parts per million of carbon in the air. Currently we're like at four twenty five. But this data goes back allegedly like eight hundred thousand years. So interesting things.
Speaker 3: And of course the global warming people are going to say that that's because of human beings. I still respectfully disagree, but yeah, they're saying that we have more carbon now than arguably ever before.
Speaker 1: Would you see that like the ice shelves and the iceberg seem to be rebuilding, like they seem to be gaining like and so if though the world is melting, then how is it possible that a lot of these icebergs seem to be growing in size? Rather than shrinking.
Speaker 3: Ah, you know, I'm not an expert of the weather in things, but everything happens in a cycle, and I can at least acknowledge that it do it.
Speaker 1: Do el Hefe said. Yeah, but Chupacabra is real. I believe that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: I'm a full on fan.
Speaker 13: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Spirit Animal said, how is my family tonight, My fellow basket cases, we're all here.
Speaker 2: We're all here.
Speaker 14: Um.
Speaker 1: So then you got into the merge Big Grimbowski. Damn, that's a shame that he's not here anymore. Mm hmm uh, he said, I may or may not be in the progress of transporting illegal sacred herb across state lines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with it. Grimbowski's doing Grimbowski things.
Speaker 1: Then there's a couple of memes. We're not going to read a lot of the memes tonight. You feel free to send them and stuff like that. I just want to get to, you know, some of the questions and statements here. Spirit Animal said, anybody anyone down for a D and D campaign?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: I tried D and D. I did D and D h a D and D campaign twice, and for the longest time I thought it was just gonna be so dorky and okay, and then you play it and you're like, oh my god, what have I been missing out on? It's so much fun if you get into it's fun as well. Yeah, especially if like there's a good story, because what is it, Like the master or whatever has to write the story and the script.
Speaker 12: You have already have the entire island mapped out.
Speaker 15: I was gonna do like over all like a quest, but I was gonna let y'all pretty much build y'all's own adventure and everything just outline y'all's own quest. I was gonna do everything pretty much impov but I was gonna use cat like plot lines from Balter's Gate.
Speaker 12: I was gonna use plot lines.
Speaker 4: From like Red Dead and Ship that I find that I think y'all would all be interested in, and I even have it in one campaign.
Speaker 10: I was gonna have you and Jacob as essentially in PCs, but y'all gonna be at least spinny.
Speaker 1: Godbe hey, we'll take DENI god little Miui action up in here.
Speaker 2: That's fucking gope, you know what.
Speaker 1: Speaking of D and D too, one of my favorite shows is coming back here in like a month and that's Stranger Things. I'm so excited finally the last season is coming. They said every single episode is going to be like movie length long. That's that's like my daughter's favorite shit. And we geek out, geek out hard over Stranger Things.
Speaker 2: We'll see if they don't ruin it. Dude.
Speaker 3: It seems like every single show that they come out with these days will like start strong, the first seasons will be amazing, and then they keep ending it on the worst notes possible. And it's just like, bro, and it's not like one show. It is every fucking show that I even think I want to start watching. The season finale comes out and everybody is fucking hissed, and it's a you know, more so than like Game of Throne shit.
Speaker 1: And and a lot of people were like really upset about that Game of Thrones ending. I thought it was great. Actually, that's just I mean, I've watched it several times over and I'm like, why are people so pissed about this? I mean, yeah, no, he wants to see the cripple as a king or whatever. But I thought like it was it was a good story.
Speaker 2: Brand being the king. I have no problem with. Okay, that's not the issue.
Speaker 3: John Snow returning to the North, Okay, fine, I think he should have been king. But whatever, it's not that, dude, It's that the entire thing was a giant thrown together cop out of an.
Speaker 2: Excuse, Like they realistically, real shit, what the fuck's just happened? Real shit?
Speaker 3: They could have alien for you, Jacob, it's gotta be it now my foot hits something and like the lights flickered for a second. But anyway, the battle where they were fighting the White Walkers up north, that whole battle could have been wrapped up in one season. The journey to get from there to kings Landing could have been a whole other season. The battle for kings Landing could have been a season. No, no, no, Denariar's just kind of lose their mind, torches a million people, and then like, you know, it's just whatever. It's like, so y'all are just throwing this shit together at the last minute just to call it done because Homeboy didn't write the last book, and that was my thing. I wasn't mad at the directors. I think they did an okay job with what they were given, but it's like, you know, it kind of done better.
Speaker 1: She was the daughter of the mad king. It was bound to happen.
Speaker 2: No, it wasn't bound too. Just because your dad's a dick doesn't mean you have to be one.
Speaker 3: And that whole time, she's the breaker of chains, the freer of slaves, the mother of dragons. People love her, and then at the very end she decides to say fuck the world. And then John Snow had to kill her, and it's like, power, hurry her cousin that she was fucking who is the correct king because of his lineage and all that, and it's like, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know. I thought it was pretty good and.
Speaker 16: Not just that.
Speaker 2: Look at the Last of Us, Look at Handmaid's Tail.
Speaker 3: Look at all these other big, big shows, big budget items that are going out right now. As they're wrapping up and as shit's happening with them, the public is speaking and they are not happy with pretty much any writer of any show currently going So to your point, I hope that Stranger Things does a good job with this final season and it doesn't piss the world off. I have a feeling it will, though, because it's obviously the writers in Hollywood are not listening to their customer base.
Speaker 1: I could have gone without what's the little kid that was abducted? I could have gone without the whole gay spin to it. But yeah, anyway, but yeah, I mean, you got a blue pill from time to time. I'm sorry. You know, we're not always red pilled over here. You gotta take a little chill pill, as they say. Spirit animals said, I got my spirit animal tattooed by my ex last week. Let's see it. Where's it at? Oh my god? Is that alf? Why is animals?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: He does?
Speaker 2: He does. He loved eating cats.
Speaker 3: That was his whole thing. See, I'm in at it. And the line work doesn't look bad on it either, so he looks.
Speaker 17: And to be fair, she had to we stins it and there is double lives because my skin is tough. Like she she's a professional tattoours. She couldn't get a stick. I said, didn't have to go deepest? She said, how war's deeper?
Speaker 18: Do you think I have to go? Said?
Speaker 12: Okay, So I took it in.
Speaker 13: She only had like maybe barely even out of the thing, like how she catches.
Speaker 10: I put that bit that needle out, but like that fall out the damn gun itself.
Speaker 1: Not a surprise, and he asked her to go deeper. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 12: The navy, fat big facts. I was in the men's department.
Speaker 18: Okay, fair, very fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just fucking with you, Sam, You're like a little brother to us. Dude, love y'all, love you too. Leg Yeah, it is nice. I've been having the itch. I I'm actually thinking about playing another chrip out to Arizona here in the summer so that Sean can give me some what he needs to finish my my half sleeve up here and filling the matrix and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 19: But I'm I'm trying to go back. I'm gonna go back to call it this week or next week. She's gonna go over this one and she's gonna put my moth Man. Boy, he's gonna be in cover. He's gonna have a fake did with his screen.
Speaker 4: Wrapped down, and he's gonna have a banner over it with the microphone and music coming out and in the banner.
Speaker 18: Where he lives.
Speaker 12: I'm a Mothman of constant talk.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it, oh, brother moth manh Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very well. Alexander said, Damn, my comment got deleted. Guess I'll send it again. It's oh no, it didn't get deleted. I just earlier anyway. Spirit Animal said, didn't get any flour this week, but I did get a pen that taste like peach cobbler. I actually just got a new one too, dude. And I usually, like I prefer the weed vapes now more than the the actual herb itself.
Speaker 3: I've switched strong against the vapes for a while because they were like too strong.
Speaker 1: Well, I found and I've switched to the dark side. I admit that. But I found that there's this one specific company out there that it's the perfect high.
Speaker 10: Like I'm not.
Speaker 1: I hate getting so high that I'm tripping like that is that's hell to me. I don't like that, you know, because your mind starts running a thousand miles an hour and you can't decipher it and it's starting to stress you out. It gives me anxiety. I don't want that. I just want something that is, you know, chill, calm, have a nice little, you know, tip off in the evening. But yeah, I actually just got one. It's a It's banana flavored and taste delicious.
Speaker 2: I hate fake bad.
Speaker 12: Why do I'll blind this from another's it's Jeter.
Speaker 18: I got fine horse and it's peach collar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not too well versed in all the name brands and shit like that. I just know this one's Jeter because it's my second one that I got. The first one lasts at me, like dude. The first one lasts me like seven months because I only hit it like two or three times a night, and so it last me forever. And so I'm hoping this one will get me through the rest of the year too.
Speaker 20: The last wave was I normally would ye hearts. I didn't really care for the sposals like art. But when I was spoken with hearts, when I had the battery, uh, a four gram apart would last me about three days.
Speaker 1: You're a savage. That's too much.
Speaker 18: I'm at that point. I was just a fuck. I was looking that thing all day, every day.
Speaker 1: So how about enjoy life as it is naturally, Samuel, And you know, there's nothing wrong with having a little glass of wine at the end of the day, a couple of tokees of the old magic dragon from time to time. But you know, look at the sky, Look how beautiful it is you know, look at look at you know, everything around you, just enjoy it. If you're high all the time, you're getting a skewed version of reality. I think that's my mind boring, to.
Speaker 21: Be honest, I think i'm tone of manly altered. Uh, but at this point I'd rather be bored and high and bored and syby.
Speaker 1: Well, if you really think about it, like if your reality, and this is going to get a little esoteric, but if your reality is boring without that, then doesn't that kind of point to your perspective and you're actually making your own life boring in a sense, like if you know, if if you are listening to music or watching your favorite TV show, or you're going outside and you're doing whatever, maybe you go fishing or whatever, and you can't enjoy that without being you know, intoxicated. I just feel like, you know, like you're the boring one at the party then, like it's supposed to be, you were your perspective of being able to look at I'm not trying to get too hippi, but I mean I'm a smoker for sure.
Speaker 18: But no, I like going fishing. I don't have to have this. I go fishing. Hey, I just caught my personal best. It was a ten pound back the other day. Oh yeah, I enjoy it.
Speaker 21: I throw it back just because I want pawn and I was trying to get that bitch full.
Speaker 18: Oh but no, like I enjoy it. I'll go through a couple of weeks. That's all I do. Then there would be a couple of weeks for I don't care to it. I'll put it down for about a day or two. It's just something to do. I mean, I just busted my TVs.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you need a little, a little breather from time to time. With that, Alexandra said, if I saw an alien in real life, I would pull out my thirty eight and show it who uh, show it who was really made in God's image?
Speaker 2: I feel that. I felt that.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 2: I just got a new holster from a forty five, so I've been carrying that more recently.
Speaker 3: It's it's from we the people. They're not a sponsor the show, but I this holster, it's it's the best. So I do carry my thirty eight on occasion if I'm wearing something to where I can't hide this as well on the waistline.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this is my new my regular every day carry.
Speaker 1: Now do you have two zigzags with that?
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a cult, it's not a Colt forty five. Actually, it's a Springfield forty five.
Speaker 3: And I used to have zigzags when I was when I was broken, I was still smoking cigarettes, dude, and I like lost my job.
Speaker 2: Look at my boy white boy wizard with them zigzags ready to go. Yo.
Speaker 3: I got really good at rolling my own cigarettes, and I do mean tobacco cigarettes at that time. Yo, A bag of bugle Boy or Bugler or whatever it is you gets you some zigzags. That's how the pole man be smoking. But then because I had like a bunch of pipe tobacco too, because I miss smoking my pipe like that. It just tastes so much better and smells so much better. So there I was just rolling myself some black cherry vanilla whiskey cigarettes, my hand rolling them, and bro, that's just good living.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean is good living. The hits the back of the throat a little differently with the hitch.
Speaker 2: You in your chest. But I'm like a real nicotine addict. If I'm not feeling it my chest, then why am I lighting up?
Speaker 3: You know, although I am planning on quitting my nicotine addiction this year, how are you so?
Speaker 2: I am, I'm, I'm. My goal is by Christmas to be like done.
Speaker 1: I quit for forty one or forty two days and I caved in.
Speaker 3: I got things in my life currently right now that are stressing me the absolute fuck out. Okay, but like once, once those things are in the rear view mirror. Yeah, I plan on a plan on kicking this habit and moving on to more healthier options.
Speaker 1: Good on you. I plan on doing and eventually, but I don't see that in my near future.
Speaker 2: I feel you.
Speaker 1: Um spirit animal said, if an alien comes in my house, he gonna see me naked with a hatchet in one hand and a bottle of lube in the other, wearing the marine flag as a cape with rooster by Alison Chains blaring.
Speaker 2: I like your energy. I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean again, we don't even know if aliens have cheeks to be clapped right like we think they may, And we don't even know how many sets of cheeks that can be clapped, or if them cheeks even be clapping.
Speaker 2: We don't know, But like you know, science is out there. Gents.
Speaker 1: I mean, they could have the tr tit situation going on.
Speaker 2: They can have what's that that one goddess, the Greek goddess had like eighty seven titties?
Speaker 10: Was it?
Speaker 2: It wasn't Aphrodity, was it Artemis?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 12: Was the moon goddess? God was a maiden.
Speaker 2: It started with a hold on goddess with a bunch of boobs.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look this up and I'm gonna kick myself in the ass for not knowing this off top there it is, yeah, Artemis or Diana of Ephesus, but Artemis. Uh yeah, so like it might be an Artemis situation where like there's like eighty sets of titties and like that's just what it be like.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, En, of course, Alexandra would chime in and say, I wouldn't mind my ass being probed. We know, alex we know, alex I think that you deserve a title like the spirit animal at this point.
Speaker 2: The resident training correspondent.
Speaker 1: What do you mean if that works, then that works?
Speaker 2: But oh, you know, I think that correspondent.
Speaker 3: We got our spirit animal, we got our resident training correspondent. We're gonna have like resident correspondents of all of the marginalized groups of for it's all said and done.
Speaker 1: What did you say there, White Boy Wizard.
Speaker 14: Local correspondents for Ppe kissing. I called him a pep kisser earlier and he laughed. So I was like, wait a second, I don't know him that well, maybe I shouldn't call him a pepe kisser yet.
Speaker 2: But he put no, no, no, like Alex will tell you straight up, like he's trans but not retarded. He's here for all the smoke and all the laughs.
Speaker 1: Jesus. White Boy Wizard said, if alien comes in my house, I'm uh grapping, oh, grabbing him and graping. Oh, raping. I thought I was reading that wrong.
Speaker 3: Was an extra letter just because oh well, I mean earlier we're using the the cancelable word for homosexuality, but now we're too afraid to say rape.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't even know what's happening anymore.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 2: We're not on YouTube. There's goddamn reasons why we're not on YouTube.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's just take it all the way and say the Nazis were the good guys. I'm just really try and get fucking canceled up in here.
Speaker 3: There are so many conspiracy people saying that these days it's it is upsetting and like bewildering.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild to go to that extreme, but he said, I'm graping him and taking his drugs and his whip fuck around and find out alien nerd.
Speaker 3: I mean again, if there are cheeks to be clapped, I wish you the best of luck.
Speaker 2: If not, I you know that very well. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This could be such a quick uno reverso car where you are now the object of some hinti tentacle porn because of this alien that just happened to walk up in your house. Like I'm not saying that's gonna happen, but I'm just saying it's a slippery slope.
Speaker 2: You want to like get after it.
Speaker 3: What happens if that alien flips you over and ultra boys you with their weird newtly appendages like we don't be knowing dude, dude.
Speaker 2: It's funny thing once I always say this guy, it's.
Speaker 1: Funny you bring up the tentacle porn and shit like that, because I actually just the other night was watching this Octopus documentary so I can get to know my boy, my boy, Marv a little bit better.
Speaker 2: You can only go to positive things.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Dude, did you know with all their suction cups, you know they have like fucking thousand suction cups or whatever. Did you know that whenever they're crawling on the ground, they taste everything that they feel. Yeah, and also that they have eight I want to say, nine brains, and.
Speaker 2: They have one of each of one of their legs and then the main one.
Speaker 1: Dude, each fucking tentacle is a has a brain for itself. Like that's that's how crazy that is.
Speaker 3: They're sentient, Like they are way smarter than what we've ever understood. That's why they have to be kept in such crazy conditions because like they will break out of their enclosures. I told you the story about that one that like the dude was feeding it shrimp and like some of them were dead and he didn't know. The octopus, who had never been out of its enclosure, allegedly just off of its own knowledge, broke out of its enclosure, went to this dude's office through the dead ones at its head, and then went back to its enclosure before he could even get up and go get it.
Speaker 2: My man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, don't get me in a really yeah things. Yeah, and uh, there's a there's a bunch of like really interesting things about them. You know, they only live three to five years. I thought that they lived way longer than that. I thought, like octopus, if they're so sentient and so smart and everything, maybe they found a way to be able to live like one hundred years or something like that. And also that a so they have like how they're born. They're born from like eggs and shit, you know, the fucking mother, dude, the mother gives birth to sixty nine thousand eggs at a time. I did not know that, and only one percent of them end up living.
Speaker 3: To your point, though, bro, intellect does not equal longevity like at all. Just because you're smart doesn't mean you'll live a long time. That's just that's how it goes. They have no real defense other than camouflage, Like they're not good predators quote unquote, but it's not like they have a hard outer shell to protect from any kind of predators or anything like that.
Speaker 2: They're pretty easy to fuck up.
Speaker 1: And speaking of camouflage, you know, they're colorblind. Like how crazy is it that you can go full on camouflage and match your entire environment, but you don't even see the color that you're matching with. Like that's crazy as fuck, right, that is insane.
Speaker 3: But they are experts at camouflaging with the world around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm just fascinated by all that fucking useless knowledge. Spirit animal. Go ahead, sir, you got the double hand raised You're like infamous for like having the hand button, the hand raised button and raising your own hand.
Speaker 2: It's like I had to jump in.
Speaker 9: Okay, so uh, I'm aging. So I just find it funny.
Speaker 18: We knew Japan twice and they start fucking octupy.
Speaker 12: But if you would have done a third time, I semi wouldn't be here. But no, did you know that octopus?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 17: They actually well squid and then you have the giant squid, which actually, uh they.
Speaker 20: Did not believe existed, but the Vikings and all the sea people called it the cracking.
Speaker 12: Uh they it has Uh they've actually pulled they pulled up one dead.
Speaker 18: It was a female.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they pulled off one not yet but anyway, Uh, it has been known to fuck up whales and sharks to end. There has been even so there's even been a squid that had that got pissed off at a dishing vestable and it has deprived it up on top of it.
Speaker 12: It was a small one, but it kimbed up on top of it.
Speaker 2: I could believe that, and really assholes apparently so.
Speaker 1: Pretty fat creatures. So uh, let's see. The Big Grimbowski said, Hey, I made it home safe, so that means I'm out keep slaying gen shameless plug. I dropped a new episode today. Much love you, about to go.
Speaker 2: Check out, Oh the Great Grimbowski.
Speaker 1: Been a minute since we had what's that?
Speaker 6: Grim is the shit? That's my boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Grim is the fucking man.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: He's actually helping me because he works for like an RV company. He's actually helping me try and find a decent uh decent priced one.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, we need to make that trip happen to go up north to what's that town that's abandoned.
Speaker 1: Oh, Dudley Town.
Speaker 2: Dudley Town. Yo.
Speaker 3: I reached out to him and sent him the info for it, and he's like, yes, we need to go. We need to make content with this. Let's sneak onto the fucking forbidden city. Let's make it happen, and I'm like, you know, this is what's gonna come to hell Town.
Speaker 6: Helltown, Ohio.
Speaker 16: Baby, It's an abandoned city that the government took over and kicked everyone out of the land.
Speaker 6: In every single conspiracy you.
Speaker 16: Can think of is there, from Satanists to missing children to government government ups, to toxic spill waste being poured on the land, ancient Indian sios.
Speaker 6: No no, no, that's in Pennsylvania. But this place has.
Speaker 16: History with Indians being slaughtered on it and the land being taken over, not once in the eighteen hundreds but again in the nineteen seventies when Nixon signed the Parks Bill National Parks Bill, and they literally this the homes on this property, the people that lived there were so self sufficient.
Speaker 6: All the homes were gorgeous. It was beautiful.
Speaker 16: It's a Cuyahoga Valley area in northeast Ohio. Yeah, they literally fought off National Guard. And this was at the same time National Guard to come to Kent State and murdered for students.
Speaker 2: So we're doing an episody. We're doing an episode about it. I just wrote it down. Hell, this is going to be an episode worthy.
Speaker 6: Hell Towns itself.
Speaker 16: But I have a whole podcast just on my Kent State research and I wanted to hop on here real quick, guys. I did a show with Janet recently, and I know she reached out and told you guys about it, at least Jonathan on the primary.
Speaker 2: Water Primary Water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 6: We did the show last week.
Speaker 1: What's the name of your show?
Speaker 6: I don't have a show.
Speaker 16: I went on Janet show and goes okay, okay, she interviewed, she interviewed me, and well mostly this woman, Christine Gilbertie. She's the wife of a man named Joseph Gilbertie down in Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Speaker 6: He's been an engineer his whole life. His father was an engineer. This family has really good morals. So this this guy just a quick rundown.
Speaker 16: This guy, Joe, was hired by a land investment group made up of judges, lawyers, and doctors. They came to this farmer and said they wanted to buy some parcels off of them, develop the land, and whatever they put on the land, he would have rights to it also and make millions of dollars. So, of course the farmers say well, all right, let's do it. So they hired Joe to come out to this farmer's property and mind the lands, test it, see what's on it, and to help start developing it. Joe had recently also done water piping up and down the coast along the railroads. He's done a lot of work. He knows what he's doing when it comes to water. So fast forward, Joe's been working on the property. He's got an email chain between him, this investment group, and the farmer. Joe wasn't being paid for his work for months. He told him he wasn't going to continue to work. He had a meeting with his people and all of their lawyers who are involved with this group, all these different men who were involved in this investment group. He went to a meeting with him, and he said their lawyers were sweating profusely, and he felt like there was something else going on that wasn't on the surface. They started to mention this, well it's a natural spring. Well they not a natural spring.
Speaker 6: They dug down. This farmer's.
Speaker 16: Father or grandfather drilled down into the earth and down fifteen hundred feet and this water that's coming out of it is immaculate. Well, Joe had no idea about the water. Really, he knew that there was water there, but he didn't know how important it was. He pretty much in this meeting he heard them kept mentioning the water. He went to this farmer, he put a lean on this farmer's land. He protected it from this investment group. They even came after Joe just for doing that. Once Joe got the water tested and found out what it is, he's been trying to get it to humanity for the past thirteen years and he's been sitting in jail for a year over it.
Speaker 6: So what are those not doing with story justice? What makes I got to listen to the podcast?
Speaker 1: But what makes the water so immaculate?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Does it have healing properties or what's going on?
Speaker 16: Yes, brother, this is the closest thing to the Fountain of youth wherever gonna find? Oh shit, I'm going to I don't mean to take over the chat, but this, if you're a godly person or not, I have a test and that I am dying to share. I found a story out a year ago. I was involved in a relationship with a very jealous woman. She was upset that I've been corresponding with Christine because the moment i'd heard her story, when I called her and found out I'm skipping all over the place, I found Joe's Instagram page. He had a phone number on it. I for some reason, something in me said, call this man and get the in and get him on podcasts. I'm not a podcaster. I'm a huge podcast fan. I listened to fucking all of you. I'm not kidding across the board, and I've gotten on a few shows just to talk shit. This is a serious issue. I have to get the word out to I've been on Catalyst Jones Show and Janet Show so far.
Speaker 6: But so I called this guy. I got his wife instead.
Speaker 16: She was in tears, breaking down to me, a woman I've never met, telling me her husband had just been taken off to jail and he's stays in fifteen years in prison over shit charges.
Speaker 2: Say what were the charges?
Speaker 16: Frivolous emails causing panic and leans and the word frivolous was used. And I'm gonna tell you guys, guys, Oh man, I wish I could have a private conversation with you guys for a fucking hour because I got a Brandon Joe on the show for you guys.
Speaker 2: Right, let's make this happen. Come on the show. Let's make an episode happen. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I want to bring on you.
Speaker 16: I want to get her message out more than anything. But I'm telling you, guys, God is moving me towards doing this work. My friend left me for her ex down to Florida, where this story is at. And the moment she left me, I called Christine and I said, I'm getting you on podcasts. And the ball has been rolling like someone shoved me down a fucking mountain.
Speaker 1: Well, let's make this Yeah, yeah, let's we'll talk about this afterward. But I would love to have this kind of conversation, especially with somebody so close to the source, like the wife, like that's yeah, yeah, I would love to.
Speaker 6: Hear that someone. It's full of emotion, it's it will grab your attention.
Speaker 16: The things that have happened to this man and their family is horrific, and it's all over water, primary water that they could be you this, it's it's volcanic tubes that run there's an ocean under our fucking keet.
Speaker 6: Guys, Yeah, of this water. Okay, you asked about the water.
Speaker 16: It's the Joe had sample sent off to I want to say, New Mexico. The readings came back to him. He didn't know what the fuck he was looking at. He took it to one of the most well known water experts in Florida. He read it instantly, was like, where did you get this? Where? Where is the source of water coming from?
Speaker 6: He told them. He's like, well, what's it say?
Speaker 16: It's got an extremely high mineral content, it's antioxidant, it's.
Speaker 6: Alkaline, and it has it's hydrogenated.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Yeah, that's really hit all the point.
Speaker 6: To the ground. There's zero impurities, and there's an ocean of it.
Speaker 1: Well, and I imagine probably probably being filtered through the volcanic kind of rock, right, Like that's usually that's like what all the good water is filtered by, like poorous volcanic rock in that sense. So yeah, I would definitely be interested. Look, try and set that up with her. I want to have both of you, or we want to have both of you guys. Come on, let's try and set that up soon, dude.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm trying to get her on bigger podcasts. I'm Sam Tripley's coming to Cleveland in June.
Speaker 6: Thirteenth.
Speaker 16: I believe I bought tickets. I bought two tickets. I am going by myself. I'm it's a Q and A with Eddie Bravo, and I'm going to open my mouth and tell them about it.
Speaker 6: Also, this story has got to be told. Man.
Speaker 16: It's fucking The implications for the water and the government cover up and the local municipality corruption is so disgusting that not only could we get this water to the people, we can get real carrying humans into proper places and get the corruption the fuck out.
Speaker 2: I have one week, dude, Holy shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know what's interesting this is this conversation is even more in depth to whenever you look into the owner of Nesley with the Nesley Pure Life Water. He believes that, like every single drop of water that is being consumed by humans should be like ran through corporations. He doesn't believe that there should be any spring water available to the public. He doesn't believe that anybody should be catching any kind of ran water or anything like that. He thinks that if you are not buying your water from a government or a corporation type of source, that you should be reprimanded. That's the owner of fucking Nesley Water saying that, and that was actually a few years ago. So that makes this whole conversation a little bit more interesting, because if there is some kind of primary water source that is really good for you and not deprived of all the minerals and pumped with all the different bullshit that they're putting in water, yeah, I would imagine that would have a major impact on a big corporation like Nesley.
Speaker 6: Right, all right, Joe has Joe. There's Joe's on Instagram.
Speaker 16: It's Joe Giberti twenty twenty four for any of you in the check and wanted to check it out. His website's Blue gilbertibluegold dot com. He's been the moment he found the water, he pretty much envisioned his plans. He went to town hall, medi beings, he went to the mayor, he went to the governor of his plans to pump that water from Saraso to Florida, all the way up the coast to different hospitals, schools, nursing homes, places where people absolutely needed this fucking water.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, like I said, we'll definitely, well, we're for sure we're going to set that up.
Speaker 16: It goes deeper if even connected to some other trauma events like the Boston bombing and the Florida school shooting. Mary Mary got always messed.
Speaker 2: It up well where David Hagg came in and was talking that shit.
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, yes, he was supposed to go to that building and he filed papers at that building, was supposed to show up there, and before he was supposed to show up there, that happened.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think it's connected.
Speaker 1: Okay, look it gets deep.
Speaker 6: Bay Less.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm full.
Speaker 6: Very passionate about this absolutely, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm really looking forward to that, like that kind of yeah, that kind of corruption. Yeah, sign us up. Maybe.
Speaker 16: Yeah, if you can check out Janet's Quick Show, just give it five minutes watch and then let me know how I can get my contact to you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, to either dm.
Speaker 3: Us on Patreon or if you go to Instagram Jonathan will answer it. Patreon all answer it. But either way it goes.
Speaker 2: We're going to make this happen, gotcha, guys.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you. I'm gonna get off here.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, thanks man, you too, appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 1: Of course, the not to have a serious change of topics. But when we were talking about Martha Stewart, white Boy Wizard said, I'd smash next question.
Speaker 2: Not judging you, No, I would do.
Speaker 1: I mean, I kind of have a gilt fet of shit. It's I don't know what it is, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, I don't, but I will say Betty White rip, she could have got it, like you know, it's Betty fucking White, dude.
Speaker 1: And dude, you know she has a quote out there that says, I don't know why everybody that everybody that call something a pussy is said to be weak. She goes, you ever seen a pussy? Those things take a pounding. That's a Betty White quote, you old savage.
Speaker 2: I remember her saying this is basically that. But it was something of like whenever something's really tough, it's like, oh man, he's got a lot of balls on him.
Speaker 3: Balls are weak. You kick him and the guy's going down. Pussy's on the other hand, boy, they they take a beating and they.
Speaker 2: Just keep on coming.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know what, Betty, if nothing else about you, I like your gump shit' bro, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: She was actually a Fox back in the day too.
Speaker 2: Bro did you see her pin ups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's it's not like you know, scandily pin ups, but like back in the forties and fifties, like, yeah, you're feeling for that time fifties and.
Speaker 2: Yo, Betty was. Betty was a fucking fox dude.
Speaker 1: Yea was, Yeah she was. And just in tribute if she was still around, I'd hollo, there's no doubt, just in tribute and you know, to a tribute to her younger.
Speaker 2: Oh, just it as a tribute. I'm with you, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 22: Uh.
Speaker 3: Speaking of crazy terms, I don't see Blunkin in the chat tonight. Oh it suppost to be working or something.
Speaker 1: Ali Katz said, as a white girl, we age like milk twenty Bucks says that isn't even Martha. We got a clone over here.
Speaker 2: Yo that there may be something to that one as well. Real shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. White boy Wizard said, NAC is good for literally every bodily system. Been taking it for years. I have had or I have that in course coursetin uh to my homies, or I gave that and Corstin to my homies. I don't know what course the fucking ten is. Who got COVID cleared them up in twenty four hours or less.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: Actually a fun fact they uh, because NAC was going around like a lot for the people that were questioning the vaccines and stuff during COVID, they actually stopped selling it on Amazon because everybody was going to go buy it.
Speaker 2: I believe it.
Speaker 3: Do you remember when everybody was going on about quanine and like that's the cure for everything. You went to any store to find tonic water, which that's not the only source of it, but like that has it in it. These people were chugging tonic water like it was going.
Speaker 2: Out of style.
Speaker 12: I was too.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anybody's ever tasted tonic water without gin. This shit's nasty.
Speaker 1: Well they have they have flavored one. It's like, uh fever fever pitch or fever fever tree. That's what it was. That was the name of the tonic bottles that I was getting their flavored that. I thought they tasted pretty good and it even said right on the bottle has quinine or I.
Speaker 2: Mean I liked it.
Speaker 3: When you would throw a shot or two with some Hendricks in it, or you know, some Hayman's naval strength gin that made it all the more drinkable, but by itself. Good lord, it's like, actually, I believe you would drink it. I believe you would because you like kombucha in drinking vinegar tasting shit and that that's it's a flavor palette thing.
Speaker 2: Bro I just ain't got it.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, I'll throw it down all that kind of shit, like a give me a Trulia or truly whatever they are, the seltzer beers fucking love.
Speaker 3: It's like a white claw. I mean it's it's it's flavored alcoholic water, you know. I mean that's fine, but like, no, it doesn't taste like vinegar.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I wish it did.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: See, do you like drinking apple cider vinegar? I know there's like tons of health benefits and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: That's hard to drink.
Speaker 2: Enjoy that shit.
Speaker 1: No, that's hard to drink. Even for me. I do have it, and it's it's really good for like fat burning and shit like that. But you have to get it. You can't just get that. You have to get the bottle that says with the mother on it. If you're talking about apple cider vinegar vinegar. Because it's the mother, which is like, that's where all the nutrients and shit are really at.
Speaker 2: Dude, I can't distinguish a taste difference between that and.
Speaker 1: Oh no, applesade of vinegar is way more harsh than kombucha.
Speaker 2: My tongue tastes the same thing with both, Dude, I can't. It's nasty.
Speaker 1: You don't get down some sauer kraut.
Speaker 2: Fuck? No, dad, you know that about me? Dude? Why vinegar cabbage? Oh yeah you no, fuck both of those items.
Speaker 22: What?
Speaker 1: I will give so.
Speaker 2: Many better things that the German people have created. They created, brought worst.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you mix that with some sauerkrawt and mashed potatoes. That's a German fucking sensation right there, sir.
Speaker 3: No, you you beer battery and put it on a bun and call it a day. We don't need to fuck it up with vegetables and vinegar.
Speaker 1: I will slurp sauer krawd out of your beard, sir. That's how delicious he is to me.
Speaker 3: If sour kraut's touching my beard, I better be fucking dead. I don't want to smell that shit all day.
Speaker 1: Good God, go ahead, Why, boy, wizard, what are your thought on all of the Sauer Krawd, the kombucha, the fever pitch, fever pitch, what was it? What did I say? Fever treat?
Speaker 6: That's what it was.
Speaker 14: Here, half red and neck, half hit boy. Hippi comes from Mama. Mama makes well. She quit a couple of years ago, but for a good ten or twelve years she was making us all.
Speaker 2: Our own kombucha. And she makes our own freaking homemade.
Speaker 14: Sour craft dog and it is the best shit on the entire planet, and it's so fucking good for your gut. But then also that quinine shit that you guys were talking about, so quiers it in, quierce it in with vitamin D, vitamin A, vitamin C, and then that knack, and then I was having the sick, like the like my mom got it really bad.
Speaker 12: She was sick as fuck.
Speaker 14: So you can make your own quinine at home, and as easy as fuck to do. You just simmer the rinds of three or four organic grapefruit and oranges in distilled water. Has to be stainless, has to be a glass lid for proper chemical reactions or some shit, but yeah, you can make quinine right in your own house.
Speaker 2: It's easy.
Speaker 6: Shit.
Speaker 2: Wow, are you seeing videos about that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you playing on? Are you plan on going to Brahemian Grove?
Speaker 16: Sir?
Speaker 14: No, I'm not gonna work it out of this year, dude, I freaking yeah. Long story short. I've been running my own gig, my own outfit for years and years and years, and like we finally hit the point where we started slowing down. I kind of divorced myself with some of the other people I've been involved with, so it's been a slow couple of.
Speaker 2: Months for me.
Speaker 14: So this year probably not gonna work out, which fucking sucks.
Speaker 1: But that's all right. We're gonna be doing this shit forever.
Speaker 22: Well.
Speaker 1: I don't know about BRAHAMI and Grove. I don't they that's their thing Nefhelum Death Squad. But yeah, we definitely plan on having events like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely plan on doing events like that at least once a year for forever, whether we're included or if we're running it.
Speaker 3: Either way, I am excited to actually meet Sam Tripley I know, and Benjamin you know what I mean. We've talked to them before, but like actually meeting with them and like shooting the shit. I feel like they're solid dudes like off Cam two. So I yeah, I'm pumped about that.
Speaker 1: I one's a little unhinged, but that's what I like about them. And also Sam, Dude Sam. Some people talk shit about Sam. I actually like our experience over on Tenfoil Hat was really good. They were super nice after the episode. They were like, wow, you guys are you know, you work really well and you're you're really well put together. They had nothing but compliments and everything. Really nice people.
Speaker 3: I could understand why some people wouldn't get down with him. He's got a very dominating personality. And if you're a person that can't like bullshit with that kind of thing and roll with the punches and keep the conversation going, then Like I could see how some people because I've said, I've read some of the comments on his shit and it's like, Sam, let your guests talk bup up.
Speaker 2: Up well, Like, if you're going to be a guest on a show, you need to have things to talk about. Like that's what that works. You got to roll with it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had guests that we kind of had to pick up the slack a little bit. So I get it. And that's not to say that every person that he's you know, had on a show, he's had to do that or whatever, but there's sometimes you know, like you you set yourself up for two or three hour show and the person has they say they have so much information that's gonna be able to fill it out, and then they only got forty five minutes worth of shit, and so then we got to try and dive in a little bit deeper and try and find out, you know, more information to really help it come full circle. So I mean, hey, we're all just people. It took us a long time. Like you know, in August is gonna be our five year anniversary.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm pumped. Yeah, I'm pumped.
Speaker 1: If anybody goes back.
Speaker 3: In a thousand episodes this year, dude, oh we're gonna break that probably in two months.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It might be around our five year mark that we break a thousand episodes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, very possible. But yeah, I mean, anybody that goes back and listens to our I just saw like like one of those Facebook memories or whatever, because we used to post like clips and shit onto our Facebook. My god, like when we first started. Dude, it's like night and day.
Speaker 3: We're so much like better. I believe that we're a lot more well rounded now than we were back then. It was kind of hard to listen to in the in the beginning, it was, uh, you know, it's it's fun to look back and see how we have grown, not just as people and as friends, but also as podcasters, how the show has progressed and all day it's, uh, it is absolutely gone up drastically since Oh, i'd even say two years ago to now. It's like still a night and day difference, but it's like you gotta walk before you can fly, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I would say that even like even the shows that it's just me and you like, the way that we research is way better now than it has ever been. I think, you know, the how we research it, how we're able to regurgitate it and talk about it and understand the concept of certain things because not gonna lie. There was a couple of times where we when we first started, we were trying to talk about shit that we really didn't know what the fuck we were saying. Like, just looking back, if you have you gone back and listened to like some of our early shit, because my god, we sounded a little like I'm not gonna say posers because no, that's not what we were doing. But yeah, it was pretty hard.
Speaker 3: No, I don't go back and listen to things. Brother, I don't look at the past. That distracts from the now. You know, it's in the past, It's back there somewhere, it's in the rear view mirror. Why would I Why am I driving my car by looking through my.
Speaker 2: Rear view mirror. That's just not how I do business.
Speaker 3: But for looking back, for the nostalgia of it, yeah, I'll find like clips and stuff that I'll play back and be like, damn, damn.
Speaker 2: Look at the camera quality, listen to the sound quality.
Speaker 3: It's like, ah, but I don't think I've actually gone back and listened to an older episode probably Ever, you.
Speaker 1: Were a chunky monkey back then too, Dude.
Speaker 2: I had some weight on me and then I lost all the weight.
Speaker 3: Now I'm putting the weight back on, and I'm trying to lose it again because this is not the good weight that I want to put on.
Speaker 2: I want to put a muscle mass, and I've redeveloped a gut.
Speaker 1: What are you up to one seventy five.
Speaker 3: Now one eighty seven, right now, Wow, you're really getting up there, buddy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I want to be compared weight with muscle. Oh yeah no.
Speaker 3: But at that time, I was like two thirty, Like that's the heaviest've ever been in my life. And I know for some people that's not a lot, but for me, I've always been the skinny kid. Two thirty was a lot. Right, I got down to like one sixty five. Depression of anxieties a motherfucker. Talk about that another time, but you know, it'd be like that. Now I'm up to like one eighty seven, and I'm happy. I'm a happier human being and that's good, and I'm putting on that happy weight. But but I want to be floating around this with muscle mass, not flab. So I got to reget back down to the baseline so that I could rebuild myself up with the muscle and all of that.
Speaker 2: But we're it's a journey, you know.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been getting back in the gym here a little bit lately too, and just trying to get the summer body, you know.
Speaker 2: So Merlin said, like one hundred things we haven't read yet. Jesus, we gotta stick on the messages, y'all.
Speaker 1: Merlin said, I'm trying to get Martha Stewart and Serena Williams in the Lincoln bedroom with a yummy panini.
Speaker 2: Jesus the love of God.
Speaker 1: Merlin, uh zombie said Epstein Island had that video photo of them eating bodies. That level doesn't surprise me. I'm sure it was absolutely horrific.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm saying that the Diddy parties are probably even worse than that from what we are hearing and things. I don't know that for a fact. But you know, Diddy's starting to talk right now. That whole keeping it silent.
Speaker 2: Because he's such a he's an og, he's a thug. He'll never talk.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: No, no, he a baby back bitch, and he is diving everybody out.
Speaker 1: So we will see the Diddy that is locked up is not even the real Diddy, all right?
Speaker 2: Clone forgot.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even saying clone. I'm just saying, like, stand in, Like you know, actors, they all have their stand ins for movies and shit like that. And and I think, dude, if you look at a picture, like we all know what pe Diddy looks like and then you see the fucking picture or the video of him in jail. Dude, that's two different motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh, speaking of the Diddy that's in jail, have y'all heard that there is a musical that is coming out around uh Luigi Mangioni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he is in jail right now.
Speaker 3: With who it's Diddy And then it's the guy who was a part of the pyramid shit, what was his name, Sam Bankman Freed. That's the guy Sam Bankman Freed. So they are now making a musical all about Luigi. These two people are gonna be in jail with them. There's characters playing them. And I'm gonna be honest with you. If you go at and listen to the musical clips of these people practicing what their performance is gonna be, Oh, it's it's bad.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 3: Like they're not even getting people who know how to sing, how to carry a note, how to you know, keep a tune. Nope, it's about to be a absolute shit show trying to make Luigi look like a hero. And I mean it's crazy because the musical of what they're trying to do could probably fucking slap like that probably would be a banger if they would get people with talent to perform, But it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: It's like it's a spinoff project from some really bad, washed up liberal college drama students who probably failed out of drama.
Speaker 2: School, and it's it's it's about to be a clusterfuck.
Speaker 3: But that being said, Diddy is gonna have a little bit of a cameo in the musical with your boy Sam Bankman.
Speaker 1: So yeah, whatever, that doesn't even tickle my fancy in the slightest. In other words, Bro, that's your boy.
Speaker 2: It looks Ai.
Speaker 1: That's his face. Yeah, it's like an AI. They just put his face on there. But the picture that I was shown earlier, dude, it's too different.
Speaker 2: Court was today. So I'm sure they're gonna have pictures of him in court.
Speaker 1: That's how I keep on seeing is these little drawings. Was it televised?
Speaker 3: Oh so they don't have uh photographers in the courtroom. Okay, it's only artist renditions.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah yeah, But I'm just saying, like this is if you look, so even his head shape is different. Oh that's a fucking AI. God damn it. You see ac but no, I'm talking like if you if you look at it though, it is uh like that's not potato.
Speaker 2: Hey, what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: The eyes though? The eyes is what gets me more than anything. There has been AI video of this. Oh not AI video, but I mean like real video. There's also been AI. There's AI everything, like clearly AI. Right, But yeah, it's the same thing with fucking Jamie Fox. Jamie Fox looks way different now.
Speaker 2: Too, plastic surgery and Adrina Chrome.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Oh, I don't know. I think that these are these are not the same people. I think that they're just being used for their names, their their their titles. That's it. I don't think that these are the same at all. And I think that, to be honest with you, I think that that is how Hollywood has so much control. Hollywood, the government, it's all in bed with with with each other anyway. But I think that that's how they maintain their level of control. They say, well, you are Diddy because we made you into Diddy. You're actually just Seawan Combs. You're not Didty like we made Ditty, right, And so if you look at it from that perspective, their threat level against them could be Look, Diddy is going to survive no matter what. Shawn comes, on the other hand, maybe not dude.
Speaker 3: Speaking of people reinventing themselves and all the things and stuff. So I'm not gonna name drop who this person is. I'll say it's a flat earther style content creator.
Speaker 2: You're gonna leave it at that.
Speaker 3: Who apparently believes that Donald Trump is Elvis Presley, And uh, I've seen that.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be that guy.
Speaker 3: But also, if you just look at the dates in the ages, Donald Trump was born like eleven years after Elvis, And when you look at like nineteen seventy one, for instance, when Elvis is appearing in Vegas on a stage, Trump was taking over his daddy's real estate business.
Speaker 2: None of the ship lines up.
Speaker 3: But my god, this this dude here was on it about how Elvis Presley is clearly Donald Trump. And it's like, you know, their whereabouts were known about, Like you could look up a specific day when Elvis was performing on a stage somewhere and there's pictures of Trump in New York doing things right like that.
Speaker 2: That's not a that's not even like a talking point here.
Speaker 1: But like faux show, I feel like you're missing the concept behind what he's trying to say though, and not not even saying.
Speaker 3: Literally that Elvis became Donald Trump, like not a euphemism, not like oh the same bloodline. No, no, no, he's saying, legit, donald Trump the character that we see on TV, or Donald Trump the human being.
Speaker 1: Those are two human beings.
Speaker 2: He's showing like marks on their skin, like scars and stuff.
Speaker 3: And all this to where it's like clearly the same guy, and it's like you're looking at two pimples and that's your cool.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: I mean, in this day and age, you got to question everything. If we found out that Elvis was Donald Trump, I'm not even gonna say, dude, that wouldn't even be front page news on some real show.
Speaker 2: Because there no way would that be front page news because the news is not going to report on something that's that fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh, they wouldn't report on something that they've been keeping a secret either, that's not in other news. I did want to mention something and then we'll get back to the chat, I promise. So there is a whistleblower out there and I can't remember her first name, but her last name is Lebuff. Okay, has anybody else seen this? This is allegedly Shia Lebuff's sister who is blaring the horn and she's saying that her and her brother's dad was Jeffrey Epstein. Epstein.
Speaker 3: Shia Abuff did an entire movie about his dad. His dad was a member of the Mongols one Percent motorcycle club that was like an underton.
Speaker 1: Yes she was, but she's saying that there was some kind of bloodline liage or something that they've been trying to cover up. It seems legit to me. She seems like super scared for her life and she's trying to talk about it. I don't know, Yeah, I know everything you're what you're saying about.
Speaker 3: How d's name is Jeffrey Lebuff. But also no, Shilah Buff is a only child, so there's that.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just I'm just saying what she's saying. She's saying it's almost like a parent trap kind of situation where they got separated, they didn't know about each other, and there was like a whole bunch of like parent switching and blood lineage lines and like weird shit was this TikTok? It was on social I don't remember which one it was on social media? Okay, I mean where else are you gonna see it? YouTube? Is that a better source?
Speaker 2: No, that's kind of my point.
Speaker 3: Was it content or like you said, it's a whistleblower so it's getting like blasted on every outlet ever because it's like breaking news kind of thing. Or is it somebody who's claiming something like how many people whenever that chick on the plane was talking like that person? Not now, I'm not saying that that woman doesn't exist, but how many people came out and said that they were that and it was all fake accounts and shit like yeah, it's it's look, I'm I'm I'm just throwing it out there. This is just something that I saw. It seemed legit to me.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the in the comments and everything was like, oh my god, I think she's actually on some shit right here. I don't know, I don't know what, I don't know as far as that goes. I just want to throw it out there. We might mean, we might be saying his.
Speaker 2: Dad was a piece of shit for years.
Speaker 3: It's very possible he fathered other children that like he never knew about and stuff that's very possible.
Speaker 1: What she's saying. What she's saying is that that's a front. That's what she was saying.
Speaker 2: The whole dad situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, well we're talking Hollywood here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if that's the case, then the entire story of his dad that was in Honeyboy, which is a movie like kind of a homage to his dad, the whole backstory of his childhood in California, all of that was just a big ass lie, which could be very well could be not saying that, Like everything Shia says has always been truthful. I mean, he let's not forget the whole four chan uh capture the flag game that was going on there because he was losing his fucking mind for a good bit there. I mean, I get it, but I mean to your point, also, what was Bill Burr and the lead singer of the Silver Sun pickups or it was a Smashing Pumpkins mabe. I forget they have the same dad and they didn't know about each other until they were like thirty. So I mean, it's it's not out of the realm of possibility. But also, if this chick is claiming the last name Labuff and that's the story. Then, like I don't know, I feel like there might be a little more legal connections to.
Speaker 1: This rather than I don't know, found the video. Tell me what you think, all right, So this could be bullshit. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Twins sister, Okay, so not only his dad, his mom would have to be in on it too.
Speaker 1: It says Shila Buff has a twin sister who was separated from and put into a cult. That's what she's saying. And so this isn't her account, This isn't the one that I saw. But this is just the first thing that pulled up. But yeah, I'll play it real quick.
Speaker 2: Sure. My name is.
Speaker 23: Anya or Anna Rick formerly an A Pachova, formerly Owen Theodore Epstein born Anya bet Epstein on June fourth, nineteen eighty eight in Boulder, Colorado, with my twin brother, Shia Labuff, to our father, Stephen Bruce Epstein and our mother, Shana Sadie Lebuff, who separated us forging our birth certificates as part of a ritualized, highly organized, generationally planned child trafficking cult that initiates three year olds and deifies incest and inbreeding. I have not been in danger, just been incredibly anxious. However, the world deserves for the truth to belong to the public. This is for accountability. If for any reason I failed to appear in my interviews this weekend, you are more than welcome and encouraged to upload everything from your accounts.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I thought dates are off.
Speaker 3: According to the you know Shi himself, he was born in June eleventh, nineteen eighty six, not eighty eight, and in Los Angeles, not Bolder, which would make sense because he's lived most, if not all, of his life in California. That's why his dad was a member of the Mongols Motorcycle Club, which is a California based MC. But I mean, okay, sure, you could all be a fake. It could all be a part of the narrative that was laid out before him by Disney. I mean, he was a Disney child story.
Speaker 2: I get that.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, like, the truth is always stranger than fiction, especially whenever it comes to Hollywood. And we can't say that Epstein was running a super sick, satanic pedophile ring for as many years as he did, with all the connections that he did. And I don't know we don't know the names that are on that list. I think that this could be I'm not going to say the reason why. I think that this could be an adding reason why. Like, think about it, if Hollywood has been covering up stories like this, that there are satanic incess calls out there that they are using to mk ultra program in order to turn them into Hollywood stars, in order to mk ultra the masses that would not look good on America in general. Hence why I think that all those files and all those names are not going to be released.
Speaker 3: I mean, I get that, but I also whenever some random TikTok video or any video, it doesn't have to just be TikTok. I know I have a hatred towards it, but aside from just TikTok YouTube doesn't fucking matter, whatever comes out and makes a bunch of bowl clars that are a Google search away, and if it was something real, you would have, you know, something maybe credible, some proof, rather than just a person making statements that can't be fact checked because I know they're real and you can't because it's like, you know, call me crazy for putting it through a little bit of a bullshit meter. But I can't find anything at all that this woman just said to back up any of the claims.
Speaker 1: But sure, hey, I don't know. I mean, maybe maybe we'll try and reach out to her. She said that she's going on some shows. Maybe we'll try and see if we can.
Speaker 2: Get her one.
Speaker 1: You can ask her these questions yourself, because I think that this is going to be like a full on psychological fuck. I mean it, and it sounds like it. If what she's saying, imagine if what she's saying is true, what if she's what if she's actually being honest.
Speaker 2: About this, well, then she better have a lot of receipts to back the claims that she's making.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, Let's say that she has all of that. What are the implications of it?
Speaker 3: The implay locations would be that Epstein, who was known to frequent New York and Florida and his island, although I'm sure he traveled, you know whatever, also lived in Colorado, which we've never heard that from any source period, fathered twins, which he himself never had kids, and that's also understood and factual, unless maybe there's a whole lie and a whole that's what I'm saying. It's like, that's the same thing as like what if Elvis is Donald Trump. It's like, yeah, kind of a massive if on that, bro. Just because you find a video on it doesn't mean it's real life.
Speaker 1: Like I didn't say it was. I just said, imagine if that's all I said.
Speaker 3: Imagine it right, right, But I mean we're still talking about the realm of reality.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not impossible that this story is true.
Speaker 3: That from what I'm looking up, that sounds like an impossibility in a woman that's trying to like get a little bit of a claim to fame.
Speaker 1: So if you were trying to cover up this, let's say that what she is saying is true. Is it impossible to lie about your age?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, it's not impossible. Yeah, But I mean especially somebody as well. That's like somebody I'm not saying it says a list is Brad Pitt. But at the same time, Shilabuff and Brad Pitt have started movies and all it's like, Okay, Brad Pitt has a secret twin that was all hidden in this and this, and it's like it's not like this is some seless actor that you may have seen.
Speaker 2: In a movie once or twice. Like the dude's been around for quite some time.
Speaker 3: His life is well documented, it's well talked about by not just himself, by like other sources, and it's you know, if you're gonna make a claim like that, why not make a claim for some sealss actor that fell off? You know what I mean that, Like no one cares enough about to do any kind of real searches on or something like that. And so the whole what if, Yeah, I have a weird feeling could be wrong, could be so wrong because if that thing is true, then who knows. But it's got a weird feeling that that's gonna go by the wayside. We're not gonna hear anything else about it, like probably.
Speaker 1: Ever, keep in mind we're talking about a Disney this he got his start in Disney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so to bringing spears, Christineaguilera, Adam Levine, and none of them have these crazy claims. And those people did have connections to these crazy sex rings. So like, Okay, I I feel like you're fucking with me right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that this shit can't exist. I'm saying that that's kind of a crazy claim to make on somebody that can easily be searched on.
Speaker 1: It's that crazy to say that somebody that was brought up in the industry by Disney as a child could possibly have some mk ultra type fuckery going on here.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't say it's crazy for mk Ultr. I'm saying this chick claiming to be his twin sister. And oh, by the way, Epstein is both of our dads.
Speaker 1: Like, so you don't you don't believe that Disney would be doing something like that.
Speaker 3: Getting involved with Epstein and putting his children on the Like, I'm sorry, it's nah, not exactly Disney. Again, Disney had connections with Epstein, I could see that for sure, But a child star that is Epstein's secret twin son, Like, that's a wild ass claim.
Speaker 2: Dude, I could be wrong. I'm not thought of it, were of all things here, but like it sounds very, very very incorrect.
Speaker 3: Yes, wasn't even Stevens his sister Wren. Weren't they supposed to be twins in that show?
Speaker 1: Or am I am I Trippin'?
Speaker 3: She was three years older than him as a matter of fact, And Christy Carlson Romano that's her name, has come forward about some things that happen with Disney. But she's even set herself that she never had any bad dealings with Disney. She had bad dealings with bad managers in Hollywood. That's why she actually ended up doing a nude scene in one movie and she regrets it to this day.
Speaker 2: And she's come forward about a lot of these things.
Speaker 3: But and I mean, yeah, there's other child stars from Disney that did get strung out on drugs and were involved in these crazy cults, and like yet, I'm not denying that that's real at all. I mean, all the Shia wasn't a part of these things. I get it, This is possible.
Speaker 1: All the Illuminati symbolism, the thirty three Club, everything that we've covered on behalf of Disney, and this is impossible whenever it's like connected to them.
Speaker 3: Possibly Once again, I'm not denying that Disney has been involved with colts and these clicks, child sex traffic.
Speaker 2: I'm not denying that.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that to make the claim that you are Shilah Buff's twin sister and that Jeffrey Epstein is really your father, that that's kind of a crazy fucking claim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, it definitely is. I'm not saying that it's not crazy, but I don't know why. Boy wizard, what do you think about this whole situation? You buy it, you're throwing it away? I mean, what are what are your thoughts on this? You got to unmute yourself. There there you go.
Speaker 14: Uh, there is connections between fucking Epstein and Disney, Like they fucking chartered stops on the fucking island with their cruises starting in like nineteen ninety eight or.
Speaker 2: Some crazy shit.
Speaker 14: And then he also had a huge ass fucking compound in New Mexico where they found all the sorts of fucking machinery and fucking stuff too, like it to be able to artificially inseminate tens of thousands, like they think his planning. You know how, most of us have at least like one tiny little percent of uh what the fuck was his name, genghis Come.
Speaker 2: I mean, unless you got Asian descent, not so much, but I know what you mean for sure, Like for his time and age, he.
Speaker 14: Spread his seed farther than any other person. And supposedly epstem Epstein was trying to be on that ship and supposedly allegedly they found that type of shit out at that I think it was called Doro Ranch in New Mexico. Yeah, yeah, everything he just said. I mean, it all sounds crazy no matter what.
Speaker 2: But those few things right there, there is allegedly connection there.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, right, and let's just think about it. The fact that Epstein Island is now a truth and everybody understands that. You know, that whole situation that sounded crazy, like it sounded asinine to say that, like an operation like that was what's going down for so many years and so many police hands were in involved in that. I mean, for Fox's sake, he had Bill Clinton in a blue dress and red high heels hanging over his fireplace.
Speaker 3: Right right, But that doesn't sound that crazy. Honestly, we knew for years that there was islands, and we even know still there are still islands and still places where this kind of shit goes down, like for sure.
Speaker 15: Okay, so don't you bring Jesus held question this, But no, like sixteen million asy men are directly.
Speaker 18: I was directly related to Jingis Khan.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh that's a lot.
Speaker 18: But the I was just thinking how Disney and Epstein have a connection. Do you all remember.
Speaker 15: The Sweet Life of franchise set Life on Sweet Life of zach chosan swet Life on Deck?
Speaker 18: You know how they had a cruise with animals.
Speaker 17: A little won that And what if they actually what they got on the bus and they took them to it out?
Speaker 2: I guess is possible.
Speaker 3: And again, I'm not denying that Epstein had a connection to Disney at all. I'm saying that this is a rather bold claim.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: I feel like Jonathan and I are very different in this. You are way more willing to believe just things that you're presented with. I am way more willing to not believe things that I'm presented with. And I mean that's what makes the show what it is. You and I have very different viewpoints on a lot of things. We come from very different angles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but my angle on it is that I don't need it confirmed by major tabloids in order for me to believe it. You know, like we're always we're always questioning the news. We're always questioning all of these sources and everything, whether it's coming from the government, whether it's a CNN or a Fox News or you know, daily mail article. We're always questioning it, but for some reason, that's the only valid way that we can look at something crazy and confirm it. That's where my mind goes, I look, I love I don't know. Maybe it's more like an intuitive kind of feeling that I personally get whenever I see shit like that, where I'm just like, Okay, I don't think that she's necessarily bullshiting. I don't know her, so it's all, I mean, very limited information. I'm just giving her the benefit of the doubt, and we don't know jack shit about anything that is that's coming from the Epstein case, So I'm inclined to believe shit like that whenever it's pretending to Epstein, since we haven't heard anything that's really it. That's my mindset on it.
Speaker 3: She needs to have a lot more receipts than that, And I'm not saying that that was the only thing she's posted. She may have a whole you know, social media page dedicated to this, and I don't know. I'm saying that, Yeah, for you to make crazy claims like that, you need to be able to show some receipts and back the claims up.
Speaker 1: So we'll see, Yeah, we'll see it's.
Speaker 3: Very possible as goes by the wayside, and it's just one of those Internet things that goes away forever. Maybe we'll start hearing more and more things about this in the upcoming weeks, Like, Yo, who fucking knows.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't shock me if it was true. I'm not saying that I absolutely believe that it is true or that it isn't. I'm just saying it, like, if I heard that this is true, it would like I'd be like, of course we saw a little fairy flying or what?
Speaker 2: No, I got a mosquito flying in this bitch, and every time it comes into the light, I think I'm about to get it, but then it flies away into the darkness and my eyes are being I'm staring into the fucking green light here, so my eyes are not adjusting properly. But that bitch is gonna get got.
Speaker 1: Sam's getting a little antsy. Go ahead there a double hand raiser.
Speaker 6: We saw it to go back.
Speaker 18: Way back to the alien's dude. What do y'all think about the Alloi incident in all text Percy.
Speaker 2: I believe I've done some digging into it.
Speaker 3: It looks credible, and I also understand why they would try to cover it up as they would do. We do need to do an episode on it here soon. I got the notes that you sent me and I've done some more digging into it. We have had a lot of guests here lately, so we haven't had a lot of time to like do our own real independent studies on some shit. But yeah, the Aurora, Texas alien incident, we're going to do an episode on.
Speaker 15: I actually did an episode on it on my podcast, but I'm gonna after we do that one because I accidentally deleted it when I was trying to dull move stuff.
Speaker 18: I'm a dumb ass when it comes to technology, and I lost like all eleven episodes before this one.
Speaker 6: So that's why it's lee. But that's quiet.
Speaker 20: I'm a double But I actually plan on getting even more notes and everything at all.
Speaker 18: I lost a lot of my speaky notes. I need to investment to a better channel.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 3: You know you'll make those mistakes when you just start out, bro, It's all good anyway, Love y'all, Love you brother.
Speaker 2: All right. We have over one hundred messages we still have not gotten to because we keep getting on these weird tingents about stuff.
Speaker 1: Why boy Wizard said bro metal is my fave? What did you say? The band was Alex and it was Avenged? What was again?
Speaker 2: Let me go back?
Speaker 1: Never Avenged, never Avenged? Yeah, yeah, yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Let's see T shirts and hoodies? Got you? I saw hats earlier as well, so hell yeah? Moving on heavy metal for life? Absolutely agree? Rose Yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 3: I'm also a pretty solid like metal head, not as much as I used to be, but yeah, I still get down with the shit.
Speaker 2: Let's see here, Rose Chaos, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 3: Quick question? When can we buy some coult merch literally what we were talking about earlier here? Soon y'all, Soon there will be an online store with all of our things, all of our stuff.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be great.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fucking legit, and we're not gonna put it up if it's not shit, if it's not great, like if it's gonna be one of those things where the logo is gonna fucking peel off after you wash it three or four times, and we're not even playing with it, like we're gonna do this the right way. Ah, got that bitch, ass, Got that bitch ass got that mosquito? Okay, anyway, Uh, let's see here. Pathfinder is actually better. I thought that was about Hargie.
Speaker 2: It might be of A. I don't know what that was supposed to be, honestly, Pathfinder?
Speaker 6: Is that A?
Speaker 2: Is that a band? I don't know. AI has confirmed the Antarctic ozone hole is healing and could be fully healed by twenty sixty six. Oh Mi t not ai, excuse me.
Speaker 3: MIT has confirmed that the hole in the ozone is repairing itself. Well, you know, the Earth being a living entity, it makes sense that she would be able to heal herself.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, let's see y'all been jamming that? Ya?
Speaker 3: No, no, I have not been listening to Kanye here lately. I heard the song about Hitler is actually a bop.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't listened to it yet, but we've been hearing that it's a it's a headbanger, so we might need to check it out one of these days. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Sam says I believe they killed Anthony bourdaint On one hundred percent. Sam also says never seen Game of Throats. It's worth the watch, It's worth the watch. To get into, but you will get pissed off along the way. Don't get attached to any like literally any character at all, even if you think like this is the main character energy over here. No way, Yo, You're like three episodes away from him dying a horrible death.
Speaker 2: Like, just don't. Don't get attached to nobody. But that's you know, that's how the way life works.
Speaker 12: So it's a lot like The Last Kingdom.
Speaker 3: I would say there are parts of it that make it better than Last Kingdom and parts of it that make Last Kingdom way more better. I mean, Last Kingdom's also kind of based in some historical facts, not all of it, but some of it.
Speaker 12: Well, there was an actual uh uh.
Speaker 2: Was real and Oughtred was I think based off a real person, but it wasn't you know, the guy.
Speaker 18: Who actually voted, he traced his line to it, nasal person. By all lead based off of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I mean I get it. I'm I'm not saying it's Yeah. Game of Thrones is a lot it's fantasy, you know. I mean, it's not supposed to be based in history. Although the writer did take a lot of notes from historical groups and put that towards certain tribes and certain armies and certain things, and you'll see it. You'll see it without or throughout excuse me, let's see. Damn just just spoiled whole goddamn show.
Speaker 2: No you didn't. Now it's You're fine.
Speaker 3: I'm not happy with Fallout TV show. I've heard a lot of people say the same thing.
Speaker 2: Sam. Let's see.
Speaker 3: Alex says I would kill the gorilla after drinking a whole case of bush Light apple. Bush Light came out with an apple flavor. That might be yep, okay, that is some of the most white trash I've ever heard of.
Speaker 2: But I mean, hey, somebody's got to do it, you know what I'm saying. But that was also because I'm going to use a gun. Yeah, there you go. Fair enough.
Speaker 3: Matthew, there you go. You saw about his podcast with Janet. Y know, we are going to get with Matthew to make that show happen here soon.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 3: God is Love says it only sucks while you're quitting. Once you get used to it's sober, It's good. I and I am as addict alcoholic pothead as it gets, you know. I feel that I feel that things get better with time. Though, you learn how to live with the new status of normal. You know, it's just it's a part of it. Lab ooh Raven shared this and I do plan on talking about this when tomorrow night on the Cajun Night as well for the recording by not a Shameless Plug. But if y'all want to be a part of the Cajun Night Live, go to the Patreon for Wednesday nights at nine pm. If you want to go to Jonathan's Metalive Wednesday nights nine pm, go check out Metamisteries on Patreon. But Jonathan, have you heard about this? A composer who is still making music after his death?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they like tested his brain, so.
Speaker 3: Lab grown brain of a deceased composer creates new music three years after his death.
Speaker 2: Basically through gene sequencing.
Speaker 3: They were able to create brain gray matter from his brain and he is still his brain. The chemicals at least are still producing music right now.
Speaker 2: And it is pretty wild. This is borderline attempting to go into the realm of a version of immortality.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's it's probably more so just the the ego version of that person or whatever you know, is imprinted on the brain.
Speaker 2: Or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I will say Blackmuir called this out. Blackmuir definitely called this scenario out. They had a it was the Miley Cyrus episode where basically like her manager, which is like her sister, her aunt or something like that ends up like because Miley's like trying to you know, not do the music and she doesn't like that kind of pop music or whatever anymore. So she's you know, thinking about rebelling and throwing her her aunt under the bus and everything. So but before Miley's able to throw her aunt under the bus, they give her some kind of poison and throws her into a coma, and they're creating fucking new records off of Miley Cyrus's brain waves, and they're like trying to spend it, like, even while she's in a coma, she's coming up with new music for her fans. Yeah, isn't that crazy? Fucking Black Mirror called that one out.
Speaker 2: That's horrible.
Speaker 3: Why would anybody want to listen to Miley Cyrus's music, let alone after she's in a coma.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not Miley Cyrus in the show. It's Miley Cyrus the actor portraying, not Miley. I mean it's portraying like poppy type of Miley uh, you know, Hannah Montana kind of music at first, but then she ends up like playing like some rock or some hard like metal type of music. And that's I don't know. I don't want to give it away.
Speaker 3: But if Taylor Swift doing something like that, once she dies, they're going to try to do the same shit with her brain now that they know it's possible to do absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, all the actors are already selling like all their likeness to these AI machines, Like basically it allows like they're they're basically signing some kind of contract that says, even after you die, even after I die, you can still make movies with me via a I Uh, Bruce Willis did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bruce Willis also he's he is not doing good these days, that's why he signed. Don't even know if he was coherent enough to sign that contract to say that, to be honest.
Speaker 1: With you, probably not. The chink eyed motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Family trying to cash in on their dad's royalty even after he's dead.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Probably chink eyed motherfucker Go right ahead, sir, Oh Jesus Sam.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I learned that I named it that I can say it, God damn it, and I give you the passing.
Speaker 17: All I can think of is this is literally fucking necromansky guy, And what does the Bible say, do not fuck with.
Speaker 1: It's not necessarily necromancy because you're not calling on well, I don't know, like that's that's the question that.
Speaker 12: We animated a dead guy he's buying and have him. So that's pretty much fucking neckluman.
Speaker 17: I guess the.
Speaker 2: Question music would therefore be considered demonic.
Speaker 1: Isn't it all demonic anyway?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, there's Christian music, there's spiritual music, there's all these things.
Speaker 3: But like, this is music made from a dead guy, so literally from the other side, this music is being made.
Speaker 2: I wonder what the like harmonic harmonic harmonic resonance is of this.
Speaker 3: Is it a positive thing that can like heal cells or is it something that will like give people cancer they listen to it too long? You know what I'm saying. It's all electronics and vibrations, that's all matter is. I'm wondering what these vibrations are putting out.
Speaker 1: Bro brother, think about this for a second. I want you to use that ginormous brain that you have. And I want you to try and piece two and two together here about how crazy of an idea of that even being possible is. So, whenever you die, you don't take your body with you. You are not your body. You are renting this motherfucker. That means whenever you die, you jump out of that body. You're not in there anymore. So what would be still going on is the programming of how your brain used to work.
Speaker 2: It's not you, I agree, this is not the man's soul that is making this music. I'm agreeing with you.
Speaker 1: You're picking up on the subconscious things that are that were programmed. We're all programmed like that. That's really the way that it is.
Speaker 22: Like.
Speaker 1: We are all programmed in one way or another, and we all program our own brains depending on what we like and what we don't like, what we're good at, what we're terrible at, all the different kind of characteristics and stuff. But if they are tapping into the brain, that has nothing to do with the entity that left the body after death.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: But it's not like he's uh or the brain, right, It's not like the brain matter is regurgitating shit. That he wrote while he was alive. It's completely new music.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but think about it like this. How many composers and artists and everything out there. Dude, they make like a thousand fucking songs and they only released ten. You know, it could just be some shit that he never released that he was always thinking about. I don't think it's so. It's not like new thought is not going to occur.
Speaker 3: I love that this is the way this goes. So you think that that is complete bullshit. But the Shila Above twin sister situation is like, that's not crazy, but this is crazy.
Speaker 1: That Shila Above twin sister situation is far more likely than what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, hold on, bro.
Speaker 3: We're talking about them using chemical and electricity to make the brain matter fire off to let a musical composer continue making music.
Speaker 2: That's something that science is doing currently.
Speaker 3: That's not even like a hypothetical, it's successfully being done currently. That sounds less likely to you than this random TikTok chick saying that she's Jeffrey Epstein's long lost daughter and simultaneously Shia Above's twin sister.
Speaker 1: A brain cannot think without a soul an entity, a spirit or whatever that is attached to it, it is not possible. It can regurgitate the things that it has always thought about, but you're not going to get anything new, no.
Speaker 2: So so a clone, for instance, that doesn't have a soul, has a functioning brain that doesn't it can't do things.
Speaker 1: So a clone is going A clone is just going to be running off of the subconscious programming that that person always had. But it's never going to be anything new, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: A clone isn't a computer.
Speaker 10: What do you?
Speaker 16: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you? What do you like?
Speaker 1: What's your point?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: A clone couldn't like create a painting, just some type of art that has never been done before.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have to be something.
Speaker 3: It's like something to be had hung up in an art exhibit somewhere. It's not like he's gonna be the new Jackson Pollock by any fucking means gonna also, But a clone, give it thirty years of life, will create some sort of art. Hypothetically, you're saying that all that would be would be some sort of a pre programmed thing that was put into the clone at birth kind of thing.
Speaker 1: All right, So you've looked into like brains and stuff, and like, in order to have a thought, you need to have all the neutrons and all the things firing all at the same time. It's the reason why, like with the soul, right, none of that has to do with the soul. But even think about it, once a body leave or once a whatever we are, the spirit, the soul, the spark, whatever you want to call it, whenever we leave, there is not going to be any neuronal neuronal firing, not anything new. I don't understand how how would you First of all, you would have to keep the brain going, like they say that even if your brain, like if you go brain dead, there's no coming back from that.
Speaker 2: This that's what I'm saying. They are doing that.
Speaker 3: They took a were dead brain and they reanimated it and they're reputting like electricity into it to make it fire off.
Speaker 2: And that's it's creating this music.
Speaker 3: It's not like this guy was dead. It's not like they like hailed his brain and kept it in the thing of the look like. No, they have reanimated a portion, not the entirety.
Speaker 1: The portion that was already there. It's my I'm not saying that you can't pull from what was always there. I believe that you probably can. I mean, that's what you know, the gray matter and dark matter, whatever the fuck's going on in our brain wherever, wherever consciousness is housed, there's probably gonna leave by leave behind some kind of remnants, some kind of memory, some kind of uh, you know, neuro action pathways or whatever. I'm not saying that's not possible. I believe that. But what I'm saying is is that that is always just gonna be running off of the program. If there was gonna be a clone, it's gonna be running off of the prior programming that that person already had. It's never going to be able to generate anything new that the person that used to have that brain would be able to continue with, is my point.
Speaker 2: And you're backing this with what.
Speaker 1: Common sense?
Speaker 3: Common sense? So you're saying that the soul is what gives people creativity.
Speaker 1: You need a soul to be creative in the first place. You need a soul to have thought.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, you don't need a soul to have thought.
Speaker 1: What soullless entity has thought?
Speaker 2: How about animals?
Speaker 3: Well, I want to say that because it's possible that they have a soul, but it's also possible that they don't have a soul. Absolutely you could also I mean maybe maybe. But then that's the other thing. What makes the soul? Is it consciousness or is it life?
Speaker 1: It would have to I mean, and this is where we're going to get a difference of opinion. I think that every living thing has some sort of consciousness to it.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe that consciousness is inherent to a soul.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what soulless with a conscious is able to develop a a an original thought, like.
Speaker 2: You can teach an elephant and a monkey how to paint a picture.
Speaker 1: You know, you conscious.
Speaker 12: That you know?
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're getting into like what we believe if if certain animals have consciousness or souls like so, it's gonna be a difference.
Speaker 2: It's not necessarily a soul, though.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you'd make the distinguishment.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's it's it's definitely a deep philosophical question.
Speaker 1: On that one, because there's never like I mean, there's no way to prove that we have a soul. There's no way to prove scientifically that there is a consciousness or a soul anyway.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, it's not even proven that we have a soul.
Speaker 3: Dude, we've talked about that whenever the body dies, it gets a few ounces lighter at the moment of death, and they've done all the studies on that.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that that's the same thing for animals.
Speaker 1: Who's to say that that's the soul that's leaving. It could just be the breath that's leaving the body. Scientific air doesn't weigh more.
Speaker 3: You put a body on a scale, it dies in the last breath escapes, it doesn't get heavier because the oxygen and in the lungs.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, well that's not a commonly accepted even thing, that the bodies get lighter. That's that's a fringe kind of topic.
Speaker 2: No, we did.
Speaker 3: We talked about that on episodes. We've pulled it up. That's not a fringe topic. That's understood research it.
Speaker 1: I want to see a scientific journal that absolutely knows that to be a fact and not just a fringe topic. Like if this is something that is absolutely understood that consciousness weighs something and whenever it leaves the body, I believe that.
Speaker 2: And say consciousness I said soul. There's a difference.
Speaker 1: But why would soul even have a weight to it?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not the guy who created it all. It doesn't make sense to me either.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, in order for something to lose weight, it would have to secrete some kind of material source. And are we saying that the soul is some kind of material source?
Speaker 2: Now, think of it more like plasma.
Speaker 1: Okay, Anyway that all I'm trying to say is is that all that all that's going to be going on that they're going to be able to get from that brain or whatever, is just going to be their own subconscious programming. I don't think that there's any way that you're going to be able to create anything new that that person didn't already prior think, like think you know beforehand.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that's possible.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, it's not like the brain houses every single thought that the guy has ever thought in his life, Like we forget more than we ever remember.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, we have sixty thousand thoughts in the day, and obviously you're not going to get every single You're not going to ever say every single thought that you ever have. So it's going to be new to me and you if we're talking about some stranger that we only know you know, twenty songs from of course, but right to him is what I'm saying. There's not going to be any new generation according to his consciousness.
Speaker 3: But it's also not one song that's been produced, their songs a plural that it is still currently coming up with. Man, So you're telling me he just happened to have all these things just like store into the memory bank, and that's what's being played now.
Speaker 1: That has to be correct, bro, Come on, like, you.
Speaker 6: Guys need to read the article.
Speaker 24: It's it tells you exactly what like in the article, it tells you exactly what it's doing with it.
Speaker 6: Sorry to interrupt you, begause, I'm you guys.
Speaker 24: Need to read the article because then they'll tell you it's actually creating sound from It's basically like the they created little brains out of his white blood cells like that turned into stem cells, and that way they created these little brains and they have them in this sculpture in this room that has these twenty brass plates, and these inside the brass plates, they have these transcenders that pretty much are picking up a neurolink and like as it's watching people and like interacting with the environment, is creating sounds on its own. It's actually like creating its own music via interaction with these tiny little brains. So like it's not that he's composing to something, it's that these are actually creating its own music by interacting with the energy and stuff around it. So the I did type in the article and the thing, but there's a couple of them that you can pull up and they're they're actually really interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm tired of looking at it. Yeah, all right, all right, here we go. Let's let's dive into this because and I'm not gonna sit here and say that I know these things to be a fact.
Speaker 2: That's just what.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine a way for this to work. But it says, uh, what website is this?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, Forbes?
Speaker 1: Forbes? Okay, so it says four years after he died, a composer's lab lab grown brain drops new music. So it says, legendary avant garde come Alvin Lucier. Oh, that's an interesting name, died in twenty twenty one. That's funny, right, they're bringing him back with their last name. Like that, just add an f to that bad boy, Flucier Lucier.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a fringe name. Oh you're saying Lucifer. Oh, Well, like Sam said, fucking necromancy dude.
Speaker 1: But that hasn't stopped him from making new music. Credit an artificial brain grown from his own cells that emits sound triggering electrical signals. This in vitro structure lives at the Art Gallery of Western Australia in Perth. There through August third, visitors can wander through Revivification, an immersive installation that merges sound and biotechnology to imagine a compelling way creatively could potentially live long after artists die. If you're picturing a Frank and Lucier rising from an operating table to conduct the symphony, science isn't there yet, at least not publicly. The provocative installation features tiny three D organoids see and displayed on a raised pedestal that resemble a developing human brain. Their neural activity sends signals that activate electro mechanical mallets to strike twenty curved wall mounted brass plates, sending ambient sound rippling through the gallery in real time. There's a picture of it there Wow. Lucier, who taught at Wesleyan University in Connecticut for decades, was himself intrigued with the physics of sound, and before he died at ninety, played an active role in imagining various ways his creative spirit could outlive his physical body. The goal of revivoc Revivification goes beyond simply preserving Alvin Lucier's music or creating a tribute to his work. It says our project aims to fundamentally reimagine artistic immortality by creating a living extension of Lucier's creative essence. The installation, five years in the making, poses intriggering questions. Can creativity exist outside of the body? Does creativity retain our uniqueness after we're gone? Our official intelligence and holograms are already bringing dead artists back to life, but Revivification veers into the realm of biological intelligence to explore a new path for extending artistic legacy through living matter that functions as a surrogate performer. This living entity doesn't merely recreate Lucier's past compositions, but continues his artistic journey through its own biological agency. It responds to its environment, adapts over time, and generates new compositions that couldn't have been predicted by Lucier himself or by us. Okay. Lucier was one of the first artists to use brain waves to compose and perform music for his nineteen sixty five piece Music for Solo Performer, and he revealed and creating unpredictable soundscapes from everyday objects. Performers of his nineteen seventy seven Opera with Objects, for example, tap two pencils together while touching them to various things a matchbox, a jar, a plate to produce a surprisingly shape shifting acoustic experience. So let's get over to the good. Okay. So, given Lucier's penchant for the unorthodox, it's no wonder revivification enthralled him. So he stayed engaged in the details on zoom calls with the artists until nearly the end of his life. In twenty twenty, when he was eighty nine and growing increasingly frail, he donated blood to the effort. The artists commissioned Harvard Medical School researchers to reprogram Lucier's white blood cells into stem cells capable of differentiating into various types of specialized cells. Then, together with the University of Western Australia neuroscientist Stuart Hodgetts, they grew neuronal structures atop a mesh of electrodes that both stimulate them and capture their signals. Notably, the organoids don't just produce sound, they receive it. Ben Ari, Thompson and Gingold created a closed loop system where microphones in the gallery capture ambient audio, including human voices and the harmonics of hammer against brass, and feed them back into the mini brain. The result is, in essence, a dynamic sonic conversation shaped by the interaction between live humans and the lingering essence of a dead one. It says, by being in the space, visitors to the installation are influencing both the sound that others here there and the types of stimulation sent back into the organoid. It's weird to just call it an organoid.
Speaker 2: Can now't know what else you'd call it. It's not an entire brain, it's like a portion of it.
Speaker 1: So can cellular blobs really be creative? The experiment launches as AI permeates creative fields. Some artists celebrate its potential to steer their work in exciting new directions, while others fearing it will impact their livelihoods and possibly the very nature of creativity. So where do white blobs fit into the debate about artists bounds. They clearly lack consciousness, something many would consider essential to creativity.
Speaker 2: That was my point.
Speaker 3: But it's still creating new things without consciousness. That's what the entire article has been saying this whole time.
Speaker 1: Creatively, creativity really has to have a conscious element to it, and I don't think this particular piece of art is conscious, said a cognitive neuroscientist at the University of San Francisco who studies creativity. Those cells have no intention. Still, it's easy to imagine a day when they might, especially with a new season of dark satirical series Black Mirror. Heel to here to fill our minds with alarming scenarios of technologies unanticipated consequences. So that's kind of right.
Speaker 2: No, No, I agree creativity and that consciousness all that.
Speaker 3: This is not a conscious being, but it is still creating new sounds that even the guy himself couldn't have made up.
Speaker 2: That's what it literally opened up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it says the cells have no intention.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. It's not the composer himself. It's not his memory bank making these sounds. That's what I was saying this entire time.
Speaker 2: It's new.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's just gonna be agree to disagree. I don't think that's real.
Speaker 16: Bro.
Speaker 1: No, I read what they're trying to say, and there's still a lot of studies to be done.
Speaker 3: So wait, do you believe that AI is incapable of having creativity on its own?
Speaker 1: I think that without us, AI doesn't exist. Well, I don't think that's a crazy.
Speaker 2: Hate it, but it's going to get to a point where it's gonna do its own thing regardless of what we wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Uh not without a nudge. You got to write things into code like these things. AI is not a sentient kind of thing. I mean, I know we've kind of gone over it, but that could have just been some whack jobs who got a little bit too involved in the in the coding of the system and stuff like that. But as far as no, I don't believe this.
Speaker 3: It's crazy where you draw your lines, dude, And I'm not talking shit.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because I love the psychological kind of stuff, dude, Like you know, like I look into this kind of stuff like for fun on a daily basis, as far as like what the mind is capable of doing and how we are separate from the mind, And I could understand about how the mind would be able to continue carrying on. But it's going to be running off of the programming that had already had. That's my point that I'm trying to say.
Speaker 2: It just said that that's not what it's doing.
Speaker 3: That's how can you know they hooked it up to electrodes, like it's these transfers a whole thing. Scientifically, this is not that composer's brain remembering something that he wants thoughts, how would they know that happening? How would they even know this responding? It is responding to the environment around it, and that's what's making the sound. It is completely new.
Speaker 1: White Boy Wizard, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 14: No, sorry, I was trying to type of reply to zombie. I was just thinking, like talking about, you know, whether it's new brain matter or if they had saved it from before or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like the only thing I just can't help like thinking even if that.
Speaker 14: Dude's soul, like there still has to be some sort of connection there at some sort of level, dude, Like, I don't know, maybe.
Speaker 3: It's white blood cells that they turned into stem cells that they turned into brain cells. So it wasn't like an actual portion of the brain at all.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and I missed that point.
Speaker 1: It was well it was still I mean, it's still his like, it's still his blood.
Speaker 2: It's his DNA.
Speaker 1: So so now you're saying that blood So now you're saying that blood can think on its own.
Speaker 3: No, I am saying that they turned white blood cells into stem cells, into brain cells, and that is what is thinking on its own. Yes, but it all came from the source of blood. Yeah, but that's not currently blood cells that are doing this. It's brain matter.
Speaker 1: But that's what it came from. It came from blood.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so that something else.
Speaker 1: So now you're not even talking about him then, because it's become so evolved and so injected with all these other scientific things, that is not him anymore.
Speaker 2: It's still his DNA. So his DNA, his DNA can not thinking these things. He's dead. He's been dead for.
Speaker 1: Three years, so his DNA can, Uh, do you believe that DNA can remember your thoughts.
Speaker 2: You are the only one that thinks that what's happening is a memory. Dog.
Speaker 1: Let's take it a step farther. You think that DNA, on its own, dead stone cold dead for the past three years, is able to have a thought DNA.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's what you turn it to when you turn it to brain matter, which is made to think and respond to things. And that's what's happening now, Like, yeah, it's it's it's not the composer himself, and it's not him remembering something he never put pin to paper and wrote down.
Speaker 2: It is brain mata. There's responding to things around it to create new sounds. That's what this is. This is like breaking technology here.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it makes me wonder now there has to be some kind of comparison here, because if you're saying that this DNA sample that they turned into an organoid and turned into a fucking brain that's composing new types of music, I need to know what can you compare it? What can you compare it against?
Speaker 2: Can you just take anything that's ever been done before? We there's nothing to compare it.
Speaker 1: Again, Yes, I'm aware, but what I'm saying is is that the only way to be able to determine that that's actually what's going on is to compare it up against something else you if you took me that is not musically inclined at all, I can't. I can't play any instrument out there outside of a recorder. You know, one song on that Bad Boy. But I if you were to take my DNA, transform it into a brain matter and have it be able to to to read the neronal codes, and if it gives off some kind of music, what does that tell you?
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're like looking for on this one. It tells me that your brain is making music.
Speaker 1: How can it make music? It's never done it?
Speaker 2: Okay, and so therefore it's not a memory of what you did during your life.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: Again, that's not what's happening.
Speaker 1: I mean even I'm going beyond that. What I'm saying is is that me not musically inclined, don't know how to play any instruments. If you were able to do this the same exact thing, and you would get the same exact results, you're not taking if you would get the same exact results, hypothetically speaking, because there's nothing to compare this against. But if you just would.
Speaker 3: And you got the same exact results that you're getting from this composer, then it's not coming from the composer.
Speaker 2: Okay, And I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: And like I said, this is very new, hasn't been done before. I'm sure they're gonna try to do this more in the future. But this guy himself, like they said, even with into this type of music making while he was alive. He looked his brain up to like electrodes to create sound off of it before, So it was like, this is the thing that he was really excited about before he died. And I'm not saying that every single human that dies is going to be able to make music once they die, once it's over, I don't know, but this is still crazy that they're able to reanimate cells to create music from a dude after he's dead.
Speaker 1: To steal man your thoughts, I will throw this out there because I feel like there needs to be this kind of battle for this kind of conversation. We can't just go believing this and just taking in a face value.
Speaker 3: Like it or they above story. We cannot just take that and believe it because that's yes, absolutely we need the stark differences. But fuck me, I forgot what I was gonna say. Now there's gonna be something really good.
Speaker 1: That I oh, that's right. So to steal man your side here, what I'll say is is that I know that there's like a lot of gurus and you know, spiritual masters out there that will say if you repeat this mantra in your mind whenever you go to meditate, if you say, I am not the body, I am not even the mind. And that used to be something that really tricked me out in meditation, because if you're not the mind, then what is the mind? And if you're not the mind, then what are you? You know, we associate ourselves with our minds all the time, right, So it is possible that the mind could literally be a mind and all we are doing is just the observer of said mind.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 1: So in that case, maybe you could make an argument that the mind would still be able to keep on creating because it has nothing to do with us anyway, and we're just the observer to it. Okay, So possibly I'm trying to think about how this could be possible. I'm sorry if I'm coming across as.
Speaker 2: Mean, No, it's not mean at all.
Speaker 3: I mean you and I, Like you said, you and I have difference of opinions as far as consciousness versus a soul. Right, I don't believe you need a soul to be created. I don't think you necessarily even need consciousness.
Speaker 2: To be creative.
Speaker 3: Obviously that's being proven right now. But to that point, is the brain the same thing as the mind? Or is the brain an organ that fires off certain synapses and chemical compounds within it to make us, like, think of what we have as a mind.
Speaker 1: So where would you suggest that the mind resides if it's not in the brain.
Speaker 2: No, no answer. What is the brain the mind? Or is the brain an organ?
Speaker 1: Well, the brain would be the mechanism that would allow you to experience the mind. I would have to imagine.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, it's the mechanism. It's not the actual mind itself. The mind is something within ourselves that we think that we have, right, I think therefore I am kind of situation we're getting philosophical.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but understand that.
Speaker 1: They they say that like even well, I don't know, you see what I mean? This is like deep waters because oh you know they say that, like even people in comas. Even though it shows like there's no brain active vity the people that come up out of the coomas, they say that they were able to listen in on the conversations. And so I don't I think that we're still understanding consciousness and you know, thought and brains and all that other shit, and it goes beyond scientific. And that's what I'm trying to say, is is that this is something beyond science.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, I would agree with that one as well. And again it's not like he's like composing new sonnets besides writing music of a whole new orchestra or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Like what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's also very possible, very put to steel man my own argument here, that they made some brain neurolinks on it, and it's just hooked up to transmitters and whenever this brain synapse fires off, it makes the hammer hit this thing, and it's not actually music. It's more like a reflex type situation. That's also equally possible.
Speaker 1: Well that would be strawmaning, not steel Manning.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, but yeah, it's very possible that this is uh, just kind of what happens whenever, like and you have to talk to and it's responding to the world around it, and that's what's making them the hammers, hit the brass plates and all of that.
Speaker 2: It's very possible.
Speaker 3: This is the equivalent of like a brain matter reflex, and it's not necessarily making music. They just hooked it up to a mallet and a brass you know thing, rather than hooked it up to a little diode.
Speaker 2: Making like lines on a piece of paper.
Speaker 1: I mean, and could this be just a not even a conscious thought or anything like that, but more of a like a fight or flight animalistic kind of thing that we I mean, we are animals. It's just that we have conscious thought that kind of separates that.
Speaker 3: But very possible, and that's what I'm saying. They're gonna do more research into this. I have no doubts.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard the music itself. I don't know if it's like all like.
Speaker 3: To a certain tune and like there's a certain beat that's being hailed and a certain tempo.
Speaker 2: I got no idea, But I still find it fascinating that they.
Speaker 3: Have a composer's brain matter lab grown brain matter, I might add, that is still making musical sounds after his death.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool as fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, go ahead there, spirit animal. Sorry to keep y'all waiting.
Speaker 13: Here to going on about the guy who they bring back through his blood. The blood literally holds the DNA of all your ancestry, So you and there's a reason why you can take a newborn baby tossed it in what it knows how to instinctively swamp. There's a reason why every everybody at some point in the life is terrified of the dark. There's a reason why people are fucking terrified of lions. It's DNA. Your blood really holds the lives. It is the collective knowledge ships that's imprinted on it.
Speaker 6: So I.
Speaker 18: Completely want believe that what they're doing is neclaments.
Speaker 11: It might not be him consciously, that could be a cone of him, or that could that The only thing that would different differgent, How do you pronounce that would differentiate?
Speaker 12: I feel you, thank you.
Speaker 11: That the only way you could do that between that brain and the dead guy that's in the ground, all.
Speaker 12: You'd have to do is somehow reanimate the one in the ground.
Speaker 25: Now, I mean, hey, Waldy opened up Pandora's box to fucking funking stock.
Speaker 3: You know what, I mean, now that's another thing I'm wondering if this is step one of that process, right, and now as they have more and more the celebrities that are like cryogenically freezing themselves and like maybe I.
Speaker 2: Think there's that big conspiracy that Walt.
Speaker 3: Disney did that is it possible this is step one to one day reanimate Walt Disney whenever they unfreeze him and all these things. But at that point there's also you got to reanimate the body for Frankenstein, like they had to use a dead muscle tissue and reanimate and that's that's way more in depth than this.
Speaker 2: But but I don't know.
Speaker 13: Mary Shay was actually correct on the method how she did.
Speaker 25: He tilted it up and down to try to get the blood flowing and everything that's been moving that you can actually somewhat reanimate somebody just on us and you get the blood pumping that. Yeah, she wrote that book in a contest against her husband and they married a couple of friends who could write the goat the Scariest ghostory. She's also the mother of science fiction and she kind of had a a fetish for the dead people.
Speaker 20: She uh lost, Yeah, she lost her virginity to a husband on her mother's grave.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Frankenstein's author kind of psycho, but I mean you would expect such.
Speaker 2: But again, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess, but I mean, I don't know if this is step one too, reanimating an entire dead creature and making a Frankenstein's monster in real life. But potentially it could. I don't know, Merlin, your hands been raised, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 9: I feel like this compares more to like so it'd be like, what is life? Is this really life?
Speaker 7: I don't really consider it, but it could be, because I mean, you could do the same experiment with microbials, like it's just picking up on electric fires essentially, because microbials would you know, react around humans. You also do the same thing with a fish tank, like put a laser beam behind a fish tank. Every time the fish crossed the laser, it was sent a sensor off to a piano strike a key. Sure you did the same thing with a bunch of different like a bunch of different animals.
Speaker 2: Very possibly. And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying this is the composer himself orchestrating new music, but this is music that he himself didn't create. But I mean, is it only music, because that's just what they hooked the brains pieces up to. And if it was instead of musical devices, if they would have hooked it up to a computer program, you know what I mean, would it be creating some new version of a matrix. And it's like, oh my god, he was such a tech genius. No, he was an orchestrator and like or he was a composer, excuse me, and like this is just kind of what you have the brain neurons firing off to do, like I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, Yeah, I would have to arrange the brass pasts plays a little bit to create you know, functioning sat or it would just sound like noise.
Speaker 2: And I'm curious about that too. I want to see if we can listen to, uh, some of these sounds to see if it even sounds somewhat like music or does it just sound like random things and bangs that make no sense and don't even sound appealing to the ear. I'm very curious about that too.
Speaker 24: Well.
Speaker 1: And that's where it gets kind of weird too, because you know, if you were to hook this up to an a I think they are using AI for it. But if let's say you were to hook it up not to music, but to you know, a language model, to try and see if there is a message that you can pull from this blood cell, from a stem cell that turned into this organoid kind of thing, and like what if it made an entire like I don't know, like a like a relevant statement. Where would you say that's coming from?
Speaker 2: Is that new?
Speaker 1: Is that him? Is that a did an?
Speaker 2: Also? How about this?
Speaker 1: We're not even talking about the idea that this could be an entity that is into.
Speaker 2: This cell now, like like I said, neckromancy, dude, that's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, and so could this and that's what I'm saying. There's so many things but to just say, oh it's it's him or it's a version of him. No, there's no fucking way, dude. I don't buy that it's possible. I'm just saying I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to find I'm looking at videos right now the situation, but I don't I don't see anything of like actually like the the lab itself doing the things to where we could hear some of it.
Speaker 1: Uh Merlin, go ahead, sir, When that can you but.
Speaker 7: Don't they already do that with dogs, Like they put the collar on the dog and the dog responds and it shoots out words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they they Actually I saw that there was this new device. I don't know how you know, legit it is or whatever, but supposedly somebody hooked up like these nodes and brought it like it's connected to a computer that's connected to an AI and they put these little these little nodes on a tree and supposedly the tree is giving information to the AI, which is turning into sentences. And this would be how you're like communicating with nature in that sense, and you can find out what it needs or what it has too much of or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just saw that today.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: I feel like so much that depends on the code system though, like because you have to.
Speaker 9: Like find the right like you still got right code run the system.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the thing about it is, too is who's to say that nature, or alien or an animal or anything like that even thinks in the same way that we do, you know what I'm saying, How would it even know to put a word into a structured type of sentence to even view the world the way that we do, you know what I'm saying. And that's where it's like, it's really strange. Now, Like you hear about people getting prophecies or channeled messages or anything like that. It's like, you know, if that is real, then are we Does that mean that God or the aliens or spirits or whatever are literally thinking in the same way that we do. You got to think about it, all the possibilities in the world and we all think the same exact way. That's that would be kind of weird if that's the If that's the case, this is also why I.
Speaker 3: Don't really get down with most people that claim that they have a prophecy or a channeled message these days.
Speaker 1: Right, oh, I know, because that could only happen two thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: No, none of you to your point, to your point, like, yeah, that's kind of crazy out loud. Yeah right, I'm making your point for you, and you still find a way to shit on Christianity.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm not shitting on Christianity. I'm just shitting on people that believe that magic only happens within the religion that they believe in.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that that's what you believe. I didn't say that I believe that either.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that the ninety nine point nine nine nine percent of people that claim they're catching a download have a channeled message or have some sort of prophecy, even from God. In today's world, I find to be, you know, either full of shit or it didn't come from God. It's very possible they just like had ad and they talked about it and it's something that came true six months later.
Speaker 2: That doesn't necessarily mean it's a prophecy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. You want to say something else, I'm really go ahead.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I all right, So I think everything is connected, like especially through electricity, Like electricity runs through everything, like you can physically see it with certain lenses of shit, But man about the miracle thing like with that same energy that flows through everything. All right, So long story short, My mom was supposed to die, like she had six months to live.
Speaker 9: There was down to a month to live, down to two weeks to live.
Speaker 7: And we grew up in a Catholic family, but then we switched churches because of some shit.
Speaker 9: But uh, one day I was at church, and I mean I begged and plead anything that was out there.
Speaker 7: Like I was, I didn't know what to call it or who to like, who to call out to, but I was like, yo, I had more like litigated why my mom.
Speaker 9: Should stick around and no bullshit.
Speaker 7: This lady gets up in the back of the church and starts pacing, but every time she goes from wall to wall, she ends five feet shorter and just staring out into the crowd like she had lost her kid. It was so weird, like me and my yeah, we're in church, everybody's spraying. Me and my sister are looking over her shoulder, like, who the.
Speaker 9: Hell is this lady?
Speaker 7: And she looks at me and she's like are you And she calls me out by name and I'm like yeah. My mom looks over her short and she's like, what do you want. She's a fiery Mexican woman. But we don't nobody at all what was going on. My mom like she didn't want sympathy, she didn't want nothing. She just wanted to go out the way she came in, just swing it. And she was like, your mom's gonna be okay, dude, And I was like what, And my mom got pissed off, and she was like, your mom's I don't mean to cause trouble, but your mom's gonna be okay, And two weeks later her disease went away, Like it was crazy.
Speaker 9: So something is definitely out there listening for sure, something.
Speaker 7: Like is definitely connected to everybody. So for him to be like, all right, this kid's not going to believe me if I put a voice in this head. He's just gonna think it's an own voice. But he won't believe the weird lady in the back of the church for some reason.
Speaker 2: There's definitely sen your mom got better.
Speaker 9: Ye crazy.
Speaker 2: But again, I don't even know if I would call.
Speaker 3: That prophecy, but I mean I could see why that would kind of go in the same rhyme and reason.
Speaker 1: As such, like it's for telling a future event. What's prophecy if it's not.
Speaker 7: That, yeah, exactly, Like so some prophecies have to be kind of true, like there has to be some delimity. Now, whether they come from a good place or a bad place, that's a different story.
Speaker 3: I think the distinction between what's a prophecy or not is if the person who says it lives to actually see it come through to fruition. I think there's like a part of the definition itself that says that. But I don't know what else you would call this.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, but I'm looking it up because I want to know it too, because I feel like we talk about this a lot to not know the exact definition. But it says prophecy an inspired utterance of a prophet, viewed as a revelation of divine will. The second one is a prediction of the future made under divine inspiration. The third one is such an inspired message or prediction transmitted orally or in writing.
Speaker 2: Okay, nothing about this, I was wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So anyway, But I'm over at god Questions dot org, which is like a biblical thing, and it says what is prophecy? It says prophecy at its most basic definition is a message from God.
Speaker 2: That's it. I mean, fair enough. So, But then, I mean, this very well could have been.
Speaker 3: But I've also seen people bake claims like that there was like a message from God, but it wasn't necessarily what they would call prophetic message.
Speaker 2: But I guess where do we draw that line?
Speaker 1: I mean, by definition? Yeah, yeah, I guess so, yeah, I mean it's just a future you're calling your shot kind of thing. Fair fair enough, So anyway, all.
Speaker 2: Right, well glad to hear your mom got better though, Merlin.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, yeah, that's legit. All right, Well, I think we should probably wrap it up there. That was a fun, interesting style chat. Samuel, go ahead and give your send off, sir.
Speaker 2: As he's got a mouthful of food. Damn that sucks. The timing on that really did suck.
Speaker 1: Swallow it, swallow it.
Speaker 22: Just where you out boys much love, sam I love the energy, Samuel Jacobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, let's go ahead and just uh give all the shameless.
Speaker 3: If you haven't already, but you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion, then come to cocsilver dot com link in the description below. Our boy Wayne Clark is gonna reach out to you once you put all your information in, and he's gonna.
Speaker 2: Get you all squared away to get your start in it.
Speaker 25: All.
Speaker 3: Silver and gold is at least early, silver is readily available and at least affordable.
Speaker 2: Gold is pricey.
Speaker 3: I think it's like thirty five hundred per ounce at this moment, but it's gonna go up. Silver is going to go up as well as continuously done so. And while it's still able to be bought, get your hands on some of it now, all right, cash in on that thing twenty thirty, forty years from now, Hand it off to your kids, let them cash in on it.
Speaker 2: Whatever the case would be.
Speaker 3: It's a good investment opportunity, best place to get started again. Cocsilver dot com LinkedIn the description below. We want to thank everybody for joining us for our Tuesday Night lives like we do every week, and if any of the listeners right now that are hearing us through their ear holes will want to see us with their eyes, would like to join in on the live next Tuesday as well as coming to the Meta Mysteries Live on Wednesday nights and the Cajun Night Live on Wednesday nights.
Speaker 2: Then come to check us out at patreon dot com.
Speaker 3: Slash Cult to Conspiracy podcast link to the description is below on that one as well. The you know, there's a lot of benefits to come in and checking us out on Patreon. Jonathan usually gives this one, but you know, do you want to you want to give this one or you want me to go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: I mean for anybody that's listening to this for the first time, you want to be able to join in on the conversation next time. Just got to patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy Podcasts and sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier. We have many other tiers, but that would be the tier for that tier, and higher would be the tiers that you could sign up to be a part of the conversation. But if you just want to be a regular member, there's a lot of great benefits over there as well. It is you get the shows a couple of days in advance, you get to be able to see all the video, you get direct access to be able to message us anytime. And the best part is if you become a member, is that it is completely yeah, buddy, so definitely come check us out. It's the best way to be able to support the show. But we do have another way. Before we get to that other way, go ahead, why, boy, wizard.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to ask Jacob how much Well whatever, I'll just go look never mind my bad, Well, no, what you got, dude. I just wanted to ask how much your Patreon was too because I know I'm already on this one in the medal one.
Speaker 2: I just want to know what you're priceless. I just got one tier. It's five dollars. There's a one flat rate tier.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm doing what I can over there. I'm trying to post as much content as I can. I fucked up on my episode fifteen and sixteen of the Cajun Night, and those are not on the Patreon. Something happened when I saved the video and it's just gone there.
Speaker 2: They're going off my computer. So it's some bullshit. It's some bullshit, but it's all good.
Speaker 3: Seventeen is up there, and yeah, the Patreon Cajun Night on Paygereon to Wednesday nights at nine pm Central.
Speaker 2: That is where we go to talk our shit. So indeed, there you go. I have to sneak We'll have to sneak away from metaphorin and coming out.
Speaker 1: You guys, how dare you?
Speaker 3: I mean, do you know you choose? You don't have to choose, man, I mean, And that's the thing. Jonathan and I have very different opinions on so many things. So if you want to get just just Jonathan to talk about all the spiritual and the meta and all of the things. Then the Meta Mysteries Live is the spot to go if you want to go Caju to Night and we talk more of the geopolitical and the religious and the scientific things, then you come to Cajun to Night.
Speaker 2: There's nothing better or worse about one verse in the other. It's more about what flavor you more get down with. You know you were you said there the same time though, right or no? Yeah, they are at the same time as a matter of fact.
Speaker 22: Words.
Speaker 3: And it sucks because I'm sure that we would have cult members that would go to both if it was available at different.
Speaker 2: Times or different days.
Speaker 3: But dude, with our shooting schedule being what it is and with the lack of time that we have, we pretty much had to carve out a night a week to do this.
Speaker 2: It just is what it is. You know, you guys are putting out tons of ship.
Speaker 14: We fucking love it and appreciate it all, So don't stop appreciate.
Speaker 1: You go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 9: I agree with the White Boy.
Speaker 18: It was all the fucking bomb.
Speaker 12: And like I said, every week, y'all the fucking inspiration. And I truly believe y'all doing the Lord's work.
Speaker 13: Yes, even you Jonathan, you heat and I still love you though.
Speaker 1: Well I'm doing I'm doing my work on behalf of Satan. I just want to throw it out there.
Speaker 2: All calm down, Jesus, that's what everybody thinks. A.
Speaker 18: Yeah, she can't even keep up with the only missile stuff that got to look after. She couldn't keep it. She don't need to be in control of the Nucleus football.
Speaker 6: She still happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no killers, just the worst.
Speaker 3: But anyway, anyway to wrap this episode up, if you would like to support the show in the other way, that is, in fact, free of charge, what you could do right now, we know for a fact that ninety eight point sixty four percent of y'all are listening on your smart devices, okay, which means you're listening on Apple podcasts or on Spotify right. Both of those platforms have options to do what I'm about to say.
Speaker 2: So what you could do is please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shares.
Speaker 3: Of like, suscribes to comments, leave a post re review, and shares shit their friends, family shares.
Speaker 2: If we're here's the deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity the algorithms see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you, final ladies and gentlemen. As I said earlier, while you're at it, co check out Jonathan's other show, Meta Mysteries. Give them the five star reviews, the positive comments and all the things and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Come check out the Cajun Night. Give me the same level of respect over there. Come check out each of our individual patreons, and we thank you. Everybody's already going to have done so.
Speaker 1: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jack and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies.
Speaker 2: They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 3: Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult