Speaker 1: Oh bed of their.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we I'm actually in Louisiana. I'm at my sisters and my sister's lovely garage. And it's still a little toasty in Louisiana because there is no ac in here and it's a little sweaty. But that's all right. We're muscling through.
Speaker 3: If I would have known that you were and you told me that you were coming to the state, if I would have like thought ahead, I would have had a second.
Speaker 1: Chair lined up ready to go here.
Speaker 3: But I mean, I know you just came off the road and everything, so I mean, it is what it is. But we are going to try to get through this episode tonight in quick time. Although we are going to be going very in depth. I'm gonna try to blaze through the material.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: We are living in wild times, we really are, and as everything is going on around us, we keep hearing certain people, certain politicians be attributed to the Nazi Party, to fascism, to all these things. Literally hitler, that's a term here.
Speaker 1: Used a lot.
Speaker 3: And I'm not gonna throw political names on it. It's election day or there after, day after anyway, and you know, we have a lot of things going on. You're hearing a lot of rhetoric. But you know, it kind of got me thinking, as we are the cult of conspiracy, and we have talked a bit about Nazi occult symbolism and things that they use.
Speaker 1: We've talked about the Thula society.
Speaker 3: But you know, in reality, Hitler's witchcraft and his search for the ancient Aryan race and all these things. Right, I'm taking the pg's office a matter of fact, got some reading a dude.
Speaker 1: Night, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: What if I told you that all of these occult practices, this dark magic, this witchcraft, these pagan principles that they tried to put into the German Zeitgeist, What if I told you that this wasn't just a.
Speaker 1: Metaphorical thing that they just said just to say.
Speaker 3: What if I told you that Adolf Hitler slept with a certain book at his bedside. The book was a parapsychology tome named Magic with a K. And in this book there was specific sentences underlined. Uh For example, one of the underlying sentences from this book, Satan is the fertilizing, destroying, constructing warrior. Okay, here's another direct quote underlined by Adolph himself. He who does not carry demonic seeds within him will never give birth to a new world.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you something though, like getting into all this kind of stuff, I would never I'm not trying to be that guy who sticks up for fucking Hitler or anything that's as any, but just I like to try and get into the psychology of that kind of like demented mind because it's it's kind of fun really. But so we know that, you know, his painting the ass, not necessarily paying the ass, like his his deal with the Jews, he saw them as a pain in the ass, so to say.
Speaker 1: Right, he had a bit of an issue with them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, if let's just say, let's say he's one of those guys who was, you know what, just trying to be the boogeyman all the time to do like to to the opponent to literally everything. You know, those people the contrarian, the contrarian that is always against everything that you got to say, even if they don't believe it. But they're making like, you know, like a devilish point, so to say, right, and it does make me wonder if he's over there trying to deal with the Jews, Oh well you're Jewish. Huh. Well, here calls big bad Satan kind of.
Speaker 1: Guy, and that's fair.
Speaker 3: And so that's my point, right, That's kind of what led me down this rabbit hole. We've talked about certain things that certain members of the Nazi Party believed, but that doesn't mean all Nazis believed it. We talked about certain occult practices that Hitler may have used from time to time and symbolism, but that doesn't mean he necessarily took those to heart.
Speaker 1: Right, he might have been just riding the wave and all these things.
Speaker 3: And so when I found that out that he actually read this book religiously Magic with a K, and that he underlined certain passages in that book, and that book has been recovered in these at least were two of these sentences that he underlined as something important to keep in mind. Now, that led me to go down that rabbit hole of like, Okay, it doesn't take a lot of math to see that what Hitler was doing was evil inspired. I think pretty much that's an understood universal truth.
Speaker 1: Whether you believe that the Jews are controlling the world banks or not. Yeo yo yo yo yo, pause, pause, pause.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure that everybody can acknowledge that the mass murder of millions of people is a net negative.
Speaker 2: Right right, right. You know what, where I question, I always question history. Don't fry me for questioning fucking Nazi Germany. I'm not one of those people that are looking at the numbers and you know, like shit like that. I'm not gonna call that out because I really haven't looked into it. And to be honest, what is there to gain by looking into that kind of stuff, especially whenever you're half your crowd just you know, half the people listening are just going to cancel you. But I did find something, deniers.
Speaker 1: It's wild, Like yo, It's not a good thing to just go.
Speaker 2: On about, right right, It's like sticking up for a rapist. Nobody's gonna do that. But like, just you know what, there is something though that I did find out there was pretty pretty wild, especially whenever you hear about certain countries that we go to war with and then you find out, well, you know, we went to war with them because they were trying to kind of like make their own banking system.
Speaker 3: Right, Oh, it's I'm a goadafi. Right, he tried going on the gold standard and he got.
Speaker 2: Got right well from the stuff that I've seen, I haven't you know, fact checked it by any means. But I was looking into Hitler and you know, especially how they're coming after like a lot of people who we may be a fan of, they'll say that he's literally Hitler, and I'm like, okay, well he's literally not Hitler when we're talking about Trump. So I wonder if that's something that they did to you know, I know that there's still like surviving Jews with the tattoos and all that stuff. I'm not saying that. But what I found was is that supposedly he was like Germany was becoming one of the it was like one of the world's superpowers at a certain point, and they were able to they didn't necessarily need the banking system. They were able to grow and produce, and you know, they weren't necessarily requiring, you know, importing any kind of goods from any other country. They were completely sufficient World War One, right, Well, they were completely self sufficient, I guess under Hitler. And one thing that I also found out was is that whenever Hitler came into power, the homeless community got completely wiped away, like there was nobody.
Speaker 1: They were dead.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, well, I mean they were killed. The Jews were, yes, I'm not.
Speaker 3: The homeless community were also just gunned down. They they just disappeared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that documented or is that a guess?
Speaker 3: No, that's understood, Like, yo, they euthanized the mentally handicapped, like if you had a down syndrome kid, that kid got got in the streets like that was the way it was for the Fatherland of course.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, well, I guess I'm just retarded to see. That's why I prefaced it with. I didn't fact check any of it, but I didn't notice that it could. That's why I always like to look at both sides on this kind of shit, not to say, oh, I believe this, I believe that. It's like, no, I want to be fully informed whenever I'm learning about this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, So with that in mind, right, because that's where I was, I'm like, hold on, I know that Hitler was on some shit, but to have in your book Satan is the fertilizing, destroying, constructing warrior, and this whole thing about if you don't carry demonic seeds within you, you'll never give birth to a new world. I'm like, all right, hold on now, yo, Your boy Adolf grew up in Germany, and from what we can tell, he had a relatively normal ish childhood and upbringing for a German of that time period.
Speaker 2: But he was also kind of a pussy as a kid, though, wasn't he Like, he was real into art and he was basically a fairy and and it was just like, you know, so maybe he saw it as well, look at all these world leaders, they're obviously into some you know, some meaner kind of possibly a called kind of leadership. And maybe that was what he was trying to say. Again, I'm playing contrarian.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because that was my whole thing, right, Hitler, Adolph Hitler grew up a relatively normal kid. Yeah, he was an art student, sure, a failed art student that and trust me, that comes into play here in a bit. But we know for sure that he at least dabbled in the occult, at least for a slight period of time. And even if he made and he disavowed it towards the end of the war and understood. Fine, Okay, he started shitting on these people who are still looking for the Holy Grail towards the end, But at one point in time he was doing and saying and moving in a different fashion. Okay, So how did this failed art student in normal Germany become this guy? So all the way up until the fact that even in his speeches they were orated with his body movements being certain things. All of his body movements and gestures were occult sigils.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Then, also, why do Nazi officers why did they do this? Why did they send psychics to concentration camps only to pull them out again for remote viewing in naval warfare against the British. And also, while we're on the topic of asking weird questions, how and why did the quote unquote Aryan term get associated with the blonde hair, blue eyes when they're Persian? And you know, also, while we're onto that, why do the Soviets the KGB, why do they have a document showing an entrance into hollow Earth via submarine with coordinates and directions and all of this shit? Buckle up, y'all, we're gonna be taking a little bit of an occultish ride before we do that, Jonathan, all of these things, I swear to God, all of these things tie into Nazi occultism and directly to Hitler before we begin, What are your.
Speaker 2: Thoughts, I'm uh oh. I love looking into the occult. I love looking into witchcraft and magic and all this kind of stuff. That being said, I don't necessarily look into black magic. I don't look into the darkers. I definitely don't look into satanic shit because first off, I think it's a fucking joke, and secondly, I think the people that are doing it are doing it because it's just like a corrupt politician. To me, how I look at it, because you're doing it for personal gain. It has nothing to do with the world or your family or your kids, you know, you know what I mean, it's it's for your own personal power. And that's is that not what a fucking politician does on a daily basis, just use their fucking word magic to convince everybody that they're here for the good, and then they actually get into their position and they don't actually implement any of the shit that they were talking about.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's fair.
Speaker 2: That's fucking magic to me.
Speaker 1: True. And again this is not.
Speaker 3: This is not throwing out all of magic or all of the occult or all of whatever.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen.
Speaker 3: This is gonna start off in a relatively okay place. It gets turned very quickly into a not okay thing. And trust me, it'll be very obvious when it makes that left hand turn.
Speaker 1: You feel me, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: As soon as you start implementing sacrifice, which that's what Holocaust means, is a burnt sacrifice, I'm off board. I don't want nothing to do, nothing to do with it. I don't care if you're sacrificing a lamb, a goat, a sheep, a cow, a person, a baby, whatever. Like, I'm totally against all sacrifice for any kind of witchcraft or magical means. Just so everybody knows.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough.
Speaker 3: And that's a whole discussion in and of itself, right, no doubt.
Speaker 1: But now, all right.
Speaker 3: When Hitler rose to power and he was spitting this rhetoric about this Arian race and all this shit, the German people like latched onto it, which struck me as odd because when I think of medieval Germany, I think of Christianity in a nutshell. Yes, you could argue about was it the Catholic Church, was it the Lutheran faith? Was it you know, to which realm? But as a as a whole pretty much ever since Rome took over Gaul, right, and then when later on in the Roman Empire fell, and then it was later Christianized all these things. When I think of like, ye old Germany, these old Bavarian towns, for some reason, I get a overrewhelming christian esque vibe.
Speaker 1: Am I wrong with that?
Speaker 3: When I think of a dude and I'm thinking he's probably gonna be making it to Mass on Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I guess so, I mean it seems pretty uh communally, you know, traditionally sets out Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So how did Germany even get started into like dabbling into the occult as a nation?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: They were predominantly a Christian nation. So how did these neopagan practices make their way into the German government in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 1: Was this all because one dude at the.
Speaker 3: Top was just kind of into this shit, therefore the nation was into this shit? Or was there something a little more culturally deeper there?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: So This was confirmed further by one of the Nazi chief ideologists, Alfred Rosenberg put a pin in him. We will be talking about him later, but he said, and I'm paraphrasing here, that occultism helped unify the German people under a new one German ideology.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So basically they were not taken to Catholicism because that was a Roman religion, and they weren't taken to this or that or whatever. They were trying to find their own new ideology, and not necessarily a mythology, but something that could be rooted in historical facts to prove their blood lineage to the land itself. This is a whole thing. So it really took root in the late eighteen hundreds and early nineteen hundreds, when there was a lot of esoteric writers blending new ideas and new concepts together. We've talked about quite a handful of them on this program a time or two before now. During this time period in Europe late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, turn of the century, the church quote unquote, and I don't just mean the Catholic Church, I mean more or less organized traditional religion. The church, okay, was being challenged by new theories like Darwinism and pseudoscience. In particular, who was who was challenging not necessarily not like outright challenging the Church, but was spearheading the thought in the cultural zeitgeist to question the narrative that we've been told our entire lives and for centuries and for thousands of years. Allegedly was this woman, a Russian woman named Helena Blavatsky.
Speaker 1: We've talked about her a time or two.
Speaker 3: She was a member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, but left when her more Eastern ideas came into fruition, and she formed the Theosophical Society. She claimed her revelations came to her while she was visiting a monastery in Tibet and learning the secrets of the occult and uncovered the keys to enlightenment, and you know, all the things, all the things. She went to a Tibetan monastery and developed the wisdom and all of these secret knowledges and all this stuff. Right, she claimed that there was still quote unquote masters on earth with all types of hidden wisdom. Certain groups took that line a little too literally and then put racial masters. But We'll get to them in a minute, I promise. She claimed that while she was in Tibet, she was taught an ancient, unknown language called Sinsar, which gave her the ability to read and translate a bunch of ancient texts that had since never been translated. She also claimed that the Tibetan monks helped her hone in and strengthen her psychic ability to manipulate people's minds and make them been to her will. She believed that she could have possessed she possessed psychic powers, transferring her consciousness, making physical matter appear and reappear. She was able to be in two places at once. Now her society drew on all types of sources. Okay, there was a little bit of Hinduism, a little Gnosticism, a little Buddhism, some Western esotericism, some alchemy, and some Jewish dark mysticism from the Kabbalah. So how did this society, the theosophical society which fine makeing a blending of a bunch of things that she's found in her travels, like dope. Cool sounds interesting, sounds like a world traveler trying to share some knowledge. Cool things, all right, So how did the Theosophical Society grow like it did in Germany? Right now, let's keep in mind that Germany was going what Germany was going through during this time. Okay, now, entering the nineteen hundreds, they were eight proud people. Germany was kind of doing their thing, bro an industrial powerhouse as far.
Speaker 1: As Europe was concerned.
Speaker 3: Then World War One happened from nineteen fourteen to nineteen eighteen, the Kaiser falls, Germany is humiliated, and they stay they stay that way until someone rises up with plans and jobs and promises and you know, all of these things to restore Germany to its rightful power. The Theosophical Society grew in Germany slowly at first, with a membership of three hundred and seventy seven in nineteen oh five. This grew to thirty seven hundred and two in nineteen thirteen. Okay, so they went from just under four hundred to just over thirty seven hundred in twelve years, Okay, which that's fair. This is a small society, you know, it is what it is. But that's not no growth. That's pretty solid. And at that point you have very dedicated people who are within your realm. You know what I mean, And that's who who doesn't want dedicated members to their group, right.
Speaker 2: Like our good cult members? Maybe with that third eye all the way open.
Speaker 3: Now, it is widely accepted that Adolph Hitler was influenced at this time by this group. Now, while he may not have been a member at this time, he was living in Vienna and as a failing artist, and at this time we can clearly see the esoteric excuse me to chain my page, You can clearly see the esoteric symbolism used by the group in literally all Nazi symbols, sigils, ceremonies, colors, ethos. The list goes on and on. Okay, but there reports that while he was staying at a hostel, he meets and befriends a guy named Joseph Garner or Griner. Excuse me, not sure if it's Joseph or Joseph. I don't know which one is the more correct Austrian pronunciation, So you know, I'm just gonna call him Joseph Griner.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, apparently Griner showed Adolph certain magical practices to be able to control people. Now there's a story that he was able to make something levitate and that that was like all the proof Hitler needed to believe in the occult.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 3: What I do believe is something more along the lines of he was able to hypnotize somebody before Adolph's eyes. I could believe something more along those lines, which to a young Adolph, a struggling art student living in a free hostel for the homeless and all of this, that was fucking magic as far as he was concerned, I could see that being real too.
Speaker 2: To be fair, as a hypnosis guy, I know hypnosis obviously, you know, I do the past live aggression and shit like that. But it's really not that hard to hypnotize somebody. Bro Like, it's actually like surprisingly easy to hypnotize somebody.
Speaker 1: Right, And so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You got a guy who's got a little bit of that kind of hidden knowledge, which tell me that's not a type of hidden knowledge.
Speaker 2: Damn, I just got weird deja vu? That was weird? Anyway, Would you say that that's hidden knowledge? Is as far as hypnosis goes, You mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not necessarily hidden. Anybody could look something up online. But up until the mention of the internet. You would have to know where to look in your library. You would have to know where to look to go, get the coaching to do this stuff, to know what to say and how to say it.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm mean.
Speaker 3: It's that used to be what could arguably be classified as like hidden pseudoscience forbidden knowledge type things.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I mean that that was some kind of mystery school kind of shit for sure. But to be fair, that's you know, if you were into the occult, you were probably very aware aware of hypnosis. That's that's probably one of the first things you learn in the occult is hypnosis, or at least of it.
Speaker 3: That's kind of why I think that that was more of the shock and all thing that got young ad Off interested in the occult and also to me, why're making something levitate, which hey, maybe he did that shit too, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: Also, to be fair, like those street magicians, in those street like hypnosis people, there's a lot of plants going on there. And that's why whenever people whenever I hypnotize somebody, they're like, oh, that's not how I thought it would be. And it's like, yeah, because you've seen a lot of the fake like show kind of hypnosis shit like nobody is willingly going to or I'm sorry, nobody is going to unwillingly bark like a dog, you know what I mean. And that's not going to happen under hypnosis.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of plants and a lot of bullshit and a lot of lights, camera action. Which that's the point. It's the show, it's the slide of hand. It's for the image. But this guy was talking about using it for real, practical purposes, and Adolph looked at this and was like, hold on, I could use this to control people, Like that's a real thing that I could do, And so he kind of got intoxicated on this, according to the story by Joseph Griner, and he would later go on to blend these practices with his racist ideologies. Now, Grinder's claims are highly contested. Although I went down the rabbit hole of the people that were hating on him, because y'all know me, I'm all about my fact checking, and I have to say that while a lot of his claims have been proven to be outright lies, as far as the story of how him and Adolph each other and to what regard, I have to say that there is in fact that kernel of truth that does line up. It's it is in fact just a flicker of a flame. But it is still the flicker.
Speaker 2: So why would you have to go on and lie about the rest of the story if his relationship with Hitler was actually real?
Speaker 1: He lied about a couple of dates.
Speaker 3: He lied about a couple of years where certain events took place and in certain locations and like certain people that were there, and like because of these things, people are like, oh, boom, outright lies. How could you have been there in nineteen seventeen when he wasn't even in the country at that time? But ba but and it's like, all right, yes, fine, as far as like trying to find this guy to be full of shit, all right, I see where you're going with this. However, as far as that story goes about how they met, why they met, the time and era that they were both in Vienna, and what this gentleman was into, that kernel of truth actually remains unbroken.
Speaker 1: That chain connects.
Speaker 3: So anyway, moving on, it's possible, not confirmed, but possible that Hitler was at least introduced to it that early, okay, And with that kernel.
Speaker 1: Of truth, it is possible.
Speaker 3: Like I said that Hitler was diving into astrology, numerology, hypnotism, and graphology, which he later actually went into. Which that's that thing where you could basically tell if someone's gay based off.
Speaker 1: Of their handwriting or not. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: But you know how Hitler felt about homosexuals, and apparently graphology was used like judging someone off of their handwriting whether they were too effeminate or not, therefore gay therefore should be gassed.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing. We'll get to it.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I never heard of that, but I guess it checks out.
Speaker 3: It's a part of occult practices as far as writing is concerned, because that's a big part of certain types of spell work. But when you take it to another regard, when you talk about feminine and masculine energy depending on the type of person that is writing, it into what gender they were born with based off it's that's my point.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a thing there.
Speaker 3: But then certain parties took it and ran with it, and then blended that with racist and hate filled ideologies and it became this shit.
Speaker 1: You see what I mean?
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, yeah, they were definitely played by a different set of rules back then, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: And Hitler actually confirmed this in a way because when it was time to give big speeches and influencing the masses was the goal, he turned to the Book of Magic again with the k Now keep in mind that the Catholic Church thought that he was actually possessed by a demon.
Speaker 1: But more on that later on.
Speaker 3: There was a whole thing where the Pope actually was trying to exercise him from Rome. But then later we found out there was actually back deal being made. Trust me, we're gonna get to it all anyway. Another documented influence on early Aidolf was a guy named Adolph Lands. Now he goes by a much longer German mystic name, but I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't speak German, and this dude was a massive piece of shit, so fuck him. I'm gonna use the name that he was given at his birth. Aid Off Lands homeboy was a Catholic monk for years, like over a decade, okay, and then started preaching new interpretations of the Bible. Started saying that the Old Testament was a warning against the breeding of the Aryan race, with the quote unquote pygmies. Dude then left the church saying that they were not teaching the quote unquote true Christianity. All right, And this guy was a pretty much a fucking nut job and basically started his own religion. He started this as a quote unquote new crusade against the lower races.
Speaker 1: It's called the Order of the New Templars.
Speaker 3: Jonathan, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen at this time, and for anybody who would like to see the things that we will be discussing today rather than just hearing it, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: Well, you should know, but if you don't know, you can come over to Patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast or rockfin dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy. Both of those links are down in the show notes below. Every single Tuesday night at nine pm Central time, we are going live with all the good Cult members on the Third Eye all the way open to here. We appreciate all those who have joined and supported us. That is the best way to be able to support us. And it's completely commercial free, so you want to not have to skip fifteen seconds or thirty seconds or however your podcast player goes, then you would just go over to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy podcast.
Speaker 3: Indeed Indeed, and like you said, our Tuesday Night lives go down every Tuesday at nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: It is fun. It has become a cult collective.
Speaker 3: We have a blast talking to everybody that comes on in and we unmute the mics and we have a sharing of ideas or we're just bullshit about whatever.
Speaker 1: It's it's awesome. So please come join us on that one as well if you would like to join the conversation.
Speaker 2: And also there is a free week trial for anybody that wants to sign up and just check it out. Maybe you would just want to dip your toes in, you know, maybe you kind of got your third eye a little bit open. Maybe you're like, you know what, can this show really open up my third eye? Then you sign up for the first free week and you're like, holy shit. Maybe maybe it's a little bit too much. Maybe you can't handle your third eye being open that much. Sometimes it's it's good to blue pill and I get it. Maybe you just want to go back to listening to the podcast player and you don't want to stay on Patreon. That's totally fine. Too. But for those who want their third eye, fucking blast it all the way open at all times. Fuck blue pilling, We're only red pilling all day long. Then that's at patreon dot com slash Cultive conspiracy podcast. That would be the way to go.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely now here we have the Order of New Templars. Okay, Now, the flag that you see right there, this would be arguably where Hitler got the image for the swastika. Okay, this was the first time that we see that image really being used in Germany in this new way, in this turn of the century. This guy down here, that's that. That's that lands homie right there. He was a Catholic priest. That's your Glens von Lieburn. I feel I don't even fucking know how to pronounce that bullshit.
Speaker 2: I wonder why there's a bunch of Florida leeze around that, uh, around that swastika.
Speaker 3: So they're lilies, right, So Florida ly is fringe for flower, the lily, like the lily flower, right, And so that's what the Florida le if you were to take it as a side cut, that's supposed to be a lily.
Speaker 2: Oh, so the Florida lee was used even before it was considered like a saint kind not obviously more than a saint thing. That's more of a new thing. But so it was. I don't know why you would implement Why would you implement a fucking lily if there's no real meaning behind it?
Speaker 3: Well, they actually have the meaning behind all of the symbols. Actually, shit, I just clicked the wrong thing, didn't I?
Speaker 1: Yeah, hold on.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, they talk about the goal was to symbolize the.
Speaker 1: Golden hold on. Dang it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I had it up here. Oh here we go, the sin of one. The swastika was already popular symbol. H okay, never mind, Oh here we go. Their symbol was a yellow flag with the swastika in four to four the leaves. The gold background was to symbolize eternity, the lilies for racial purity, and the red swastika was the rising aryan hero ah.
Speaker 2: That racial purity. That's where you come in, come in with the arians.
Speaker 3: Huh, there it is, right, And so that pretty much you could see this dude was a massive piece of shit.
Speaker 1: He really was.
Speaker 3: But your boy lands clear. You could see here clearly Hitler got some some inspiration from this movement. Okay, it doesn't take much of a genius to see that one. So members of this group had to have blonde hair and blue eyes and small hands and small feet and big heads, and they were strict about this. Apparently that was the thing too, big heads, small hands, and small feet.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're calling me out right now. Bro. I got pretty small feet and small hands, and my head is I feel like a little bit larger than it should be, at least my forehead. It's a full on five head. For anybody that's here watching on Patreon, I mean, check that fucking thing out. You can project a whole movie on that motherfucker, dude, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's the whole thing. That is whole thing. Has your hairline always been like that or is that going back with age?
Speaker 2: I actually think that it's always been that way, Like looking back at old pictures and shit, some people do. My son also terrible hairline. Yeah, and he's only two.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not bad if it's gonna stay that height forever, you know what I mean, you're locked in there, you're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I mean it doesn't seem to be falling out. I don't even have gray hair.
Speaker 3: Yet I got gray and the beer coming in, son and I'm loving it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm so excited for the salt and pepper.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean I'm looking forward to it because you ever seen like blonde dudes with gray and their hairing, Dude, it looks pretty fast. I feel like it looks pretty bad ass, looks distinguished. Yeah, yeah, distinguished. I would say that's the term, sir.
Speaker 3: So anyway, like I was saying, these dudes were very strict about their Aryan lineage as well. Not just the way you looked, but you had to prove that you were like at least five or six generations up, pure blooded Aryan. It was all about that racial superiority. In nineteen oh five, your boy wrote a book where he advocated for the sterilization of the sick. He meant the mentally handicapped, the lower races, and forced labor for the castrated chandles. What he meant by that was certain lower race beings that they would castraight and just use for manual labor literally as workhorses or slaves, just for that purpose. He goes on into a whole thing in this book about how Eve as an Adam and Eve. While she was in the Garden of Eden, she had babies with a demon. And that's like what spawned into the lower races. That's where all these other non white, non arian people came from, was from even her demon spawn. This is why quote a quote from this by the way, this is why blonde women are more attracted to dark men. Yes, that is something that apparently the German philosophers and psychopaths of the early nineteen hundreds, they just already knew that blonde women had a thing for darker complexed guys.
Speaker 1: The jokes right themselves. I swear to God.
Speaker 3: It's and that was I you know, the Catholic Church did that to this guy. He was a monk for ten years and then he went into this whole tear about how like, nah man, this ain't the way he preached nudism. Well, like the true Arians were nudists so that they could like more easily fuck women, and like the whole he was like he was on one dude.
Speaker 2: I mean, Adam and Eve were supposed to be nude.
Speaker 1: That's that was a point that he brought up a lot.
Speaker 3: So he started blending his Christian upbringing and teachings and all of that, as with his time with the Catholic Church and this new wave of racial superiority and aryan you know, hierarchy and ancient German philosophy. He blended all of that together to form this new religion, the Order of New Templars. Now in nineteen oh nine, Hitler is a young twenty year old and he starts avidly reading this monthly magazine called Ostara. Okay now, along with a lot of Hitler's cabinet in generals, by the way, like all of them were avid Ostar readers. At one point in time, Ostara was published by Adolph Lands. Hitler visited Lands in person that year nighteen know nine, and they actually developed a friendship. Now there's a whole story about like when he went and visited Lands. Uh, they met up and Lands like gave him two issues of the magazine and like signed them and like even paid for his cab fare back to the bus station or the train station wherever, and like they developed a friendship when they first met. Now he later says that this whole thing never happened, But we'll get to that in a bit, lands Like, I said, preached nudism. Nudism excuse me, for the purpose of easier access for Aran women. He took Bible verses and just uncreatively turned them racist, and by that I mean like, uh, love thy neighbor, and then he changed it to love thy neighbor if they're Rian. Like he just like took the entire Bible and just made it race as as fuck, like that, Jesus died for all sins of the white man, like it was. It was dumb shit like that that he just threw in the entire Bible and then released that as a new addition.
Speaker 2: Well okay, yeah, I mean I could make an argument, but please do sir. Well, I mean, if you really think about it, like, God's chosen people are the ones of Israel, They're the Jews. So this could have been like a clapback of saying like, you know, oh, well, you think that the perfect race and the perfect human and the in God's favorite people are of Jewish descent, They're from Israel and Palestine and places like that. Then he was probably trying to bastardize it as all Satanic people do and say, well, no, actually, we're God's chosen people, We're the perfect grace and shit like that. That's see what I'm saying, though, I feel like there's some every time somebody goes satanic, it's always a play on words with like it's the upside down of the of the of the Bible version.
Speaker 3: But you notice they always only go to the Old Testament because that's the answer. The New Testament is the answer to the Old Testament. Like how yeah, the old God in the old ways and then this new God with a new covenant that be Jesus, and the whole thing comes on and says, nah, yaw, I ain't about that. No where there's no Jews in Gentiles. That that's gone like that, that's thing of the past. There's only the right way and the other way. And that doesn't matter about where you were born or tribe or whatever.
Speaker 1: That that shit is out the window.
Speaker 3: People only take the Old Testament and then like twist that shit.
Speaker 1: Because like I get it, there's a lot of shit to twist there.
Speaker 2: Well. Sure, but they also weren't like incinerating regular Christians. It was mainly Jews right.
Speaker 3: Well, when they were incinerating quote unquote Christians, these people were Jews. Well that's not true. There was Gentiles. There was Greeks, you can go like Antioch. Yeah, there was. I mean, it wasn't just a Jewish movement. It started that way, but Rome saw it as like a real increasing like mystery cult for a while there.
Speaker 2: So the people that were in the Nazi camps, they were not just Jews, they were all religious types.
Speaker 3: Well there were Catholics that were eventually thrown in there as well, but primarily Jews, Gypsies, homosexuals, communists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was about the size of it.
Speaker 2: I would feel I would feel a little pissed every time that, like the fucking Holocaust is brought up and the Jews are the only ones mentioned. It's like, well, what about the Gypsies, what about the Christians? What about the Catholics? And they're like, no, it's the Jews.
Speaker 3: The Jews got it the worst, but then the Gypsies got it right as bad, right behind them. The Masons didn't get it as bad because there wasn't as many of them to get after.
Speaker 1: I think when the time came there wasn't as many, Like there.
Speaker 3: Was a lot of Catholics that were fine and didn't even get brought in, but the Catholics that they get brought in were the ones that were like being loud about it and shit, we'll get to things, we'll get to things, but just keep in mind that this dude is just pretty mu took it and preached about this this great white savior, right, Adolf Lands was preaching about this great white savior that would come to restore the Aryan race to the seat of power.
Speaker 1: It was a whole thing that he did.
Speaker 3: Now Hitler unronically believed that he himself was that very messiah figure. Okay, now two interesting side points here. One, both Adolf Hitler and Adolph Lands were Jewish, even though they both went on and on about how the Jews were clearly the people that were like of Satanic birth and all these things. Hitler from his grandmother and Adolph Lands from literally his mother was Jewish, but like whatever, I guess you know, boy got mommy issues or whatever. And number two, when Hitler finally rose to power, he pretty much refused to acknowledge Lands even once, like completely pretended like he and never even knew each other.
Speaker 2: He took all the credit.
Speaker 3: Lansy didn't even take the credit, just like pretending like he's never even heard of Lands before.
Speaker 1: Hm. Okay, And like when people would even bring up, oh, have you heard of him?
Speaker 3: He's like, oh that No, I don't really know that guy. I don't know what you're talking about. Who what's he saying things about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: It was like fucking crazy dude, And Adolf was Lance Lance is over here, like, bro, I put you on like I was.
Speaker 1: We were boys, like you came and met me.
Speaker 3: I gave you issues of Ostara and all this, and Hitler's like, I don't even like, nah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Dude? It was fucking wild and petty.
Speaker 3: And so then later on in the nineteen twenties, one of these editions of the Ostara magazine, he wrote, Jacob Lanz, excuse me. Adolf LANs wrote, quote, one shall remember the swastika and fascist movements are basically offspring of the Ostara end quote. So basically he's saying, keep in mind y'all all this shit the Hitler and these Nazis are doing. I started that shit. That was a star and that was me. So once Hitler and Nazi Germany took over Austria where Adolph Lands was living, Hitler bans Lands's writing and adds O Star to the list of dangerous materials. Okay, So that that's kind of what you get for talking shit about the guy in charge at that time. Although to be honest, Adolph Lance kind of got shafted on that deal. But then later on in the grand scheme of things, he didn't. Dude, died in like the nineteen fifties, still as big a racist piece of shit as he was leading this Order of New Templars, this this religious cult of racial superiority, and like he didn't get brought in for Nazi war crimes. He wasn't a Nazi. He was a fucking cult leader.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can imagine. I mean, typically cult leaders tend to ascend to Christom or you know, like higher dem mentional entity, dumb whatever you want to call it. You know, it's always like the people that are saying I'm the reincarnation of so and so. It's like, oh, that's that's pretty interesting, considering you know, your power over the people, and now you're sucking your own dick, you know, like that's yeah, that's unfortunately. I hate when that shit happens. Dude. It's so annoying, Like why can't you just be a reincarnate? Like why you gotta be a reincarnation of anybody just fucking be you. Why do you need that backstory?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I agree.
Speaker 3: But then, like I said, this dude, here he so he pretty much kickstarted what became Nazi ideology and then gets off scott free. And he still just kept spitting that rhetoric and being that piece of shit until the day he died peacefully in the nineteen fifties. That's that's fucking wild to me, dude. But I mean, like I said, I guess in the end he got the last laugh. Adolf Hitler might have like screwed him in the short term, but you know who really ended on top.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, Hitler might have thought that like, oh, this guy knows magic, he knows the occult. I might just not want to fuck with him. That could have been a thing.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 3: Yes, and no, because later on, let's also do this while we're talking about our boy lands here, and we're going to talk about other occult influences in Hitler. In Hitler's life, but not just in his early life, but in his professional career, in his political ideologies and his economic policies.
Speaker 1: We're going to go into all of that, I promise.
Speaker 3: But another dude that needs to be mentioned is Guido von list And yes that's really his name.
Speaker 1: Guido von list.
Speaker 3: He and Lance combined their racist ideologies with Helen Blovotsky's teachings to create a hybrid called ario ariosophy, the like the theosophical facility of society that she started.
Speaker 1: It was that for just arian okay, like that, I mean again, they like they lacked.
Speaker 3: Originality in all ways, so they just took a little bit of something they liked for one person and just twisted it for their own shit and just ran with it.
Speaker 1: And the people of Germany just kind.
Speaker 3: Of did what they did because like they kind of were without home and without hope. They were in the worst depression the world had ever seen up until that point. They had lost their religion, they had lost their identity, they were humiliated. So like, you got some shit that's like one hundred percent by Germany for Germany, Like I mean, I'll.
Speaker 1: Listen what you got. You see what I'm saying. It was a weird time and people kind of clung on to it.
Speaker 3: The word ariosofi ariosophy excuse me, literally translates to the wisdom of the Aryans, and it blended the theosophy and the Aryan ideologies even to the Arians that Blavotsky was speaking about in her writings. Okay, they they were people of Indo Persian origin. Lavotsky talked about the Aryan race quote unquote, she's talking about what is now currently modern day Iran, Pakistan and India. But like whatever, So from that, also, that word Aryan comes from the Sanskrit word area, meaning noble, the Sanskrit word So how and why did these blue eyed, blonde haired giants become associated with that group of people that look Persian as.
Speaker 2: Fuck, definitely not tall whites.
Speaker 3: It would be because of Guido von Liszt and your boy Adolf Lands. They are literally where that idea comes from.
Speaker 2: Hmm, okay, well yeah, they definitely made it a them thing they did.
Speaker 3: This group of Aryans, by the way, is commonly understood to be the quote unquote linguistic parent to most of human civilization, or at the very least, at the very least a like linguistic hub, because that is a traveling point between Africa, between Europe, between Asia between India. It is all connected through that spot. So to say that there's like a lot of languages that could call that a certain spawn point that makes a lot of sense, the same way that we think of the Phoenician language or the Babylonian and the Cuneiform and like all these things, you could see their references back to some sort of original source.
Speaker 1: So these things kind of made sense.
Speaker 3: The neo pagan, Germanic and Bavarian groups took that and added this Aryan people also for no reason, like at all, like they had nothing to go off of, to say, the blonde hair, blue eyed thing like that was out of thin air. They didn't find some document, they didn't find some lost Nordic saga. Nowhere did that come from other than like just these dudes. It's actually pretty interesting. But the Aryan race that they idolized was then in the cultural zeitgeist. And they did this by taking the term and applying it to pretty much northern Europe instead of Indo Asia or the Indo Persian region. So, I you know, they just said yep, that's here now and ran with it and started teaching it in schools, printing a bunch of books about it.
Speaker 1: It just got talked.
Speaker 3: About enough to where people believed it to be so.
Speaker 2: So man's just there's power and belief. People don't want to people don't want to believe that, but there absolutely is power and belief. And if you get enough people believe in then on it, and get enough people practicing it, then it's kind of at least a semi real thing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And that was the whole point here.
Speaker 3: He Hitler saw all of these things as a way to control the masses that at this moment were very vulnerable.
Speaker 1: They were very.
Speaker 3: Easily moldable and easily manipulated and easily controlled if he knew what to say and how to say it right.
Speaker 1: And so when these people started looking into this.
Speaker 3: They're quote unquote noble Nordic roots, this unbroken blood lineage. The German people were like descendants of this master race and all this they kind of got into it. Bro This is when the Nordic gods made their way into the zeitgeist. The blending is where the Nazi occultism got its signature flair. The ideology is also what was used to murder millions. Okay, so they they took the imagery, they took the symbolism, they made it into their own thing and then used it to do some very horrible things. Now, some Nazis truly and I don't mean like some fringe people in their mama's basement. No, no, no, Certain prominent members of the Nazi Party truly believed that the Arians were Atlantean.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Some believed them to be alien descendants or alien deities of some type. Some truly believed that they lived in what we now call hollow Earth.
Speaker 1: Again, we will talk more on that later, but let's.
Speaker 3: Talk a little bit about these three top dogs that were rolling in Hitler's crew. Okay, Now, these three main contributing guys that were like influencers in Hitler's ear that also were super super super believers of the occult. Okay, there's a dude named Eckhart, a dude named Fader or Fetter, and Rosenberg that's the homeboy that we mentioned earlier. Now, like I said, all three of these dudes heavy believers in the occult. Now, Godfreed Fetter was an economist who influenced in whose influence shaped Hitler's economic policies. He fully believed that the Jewish banks were destroying the earth. Okay, Now, this is a occultist who is also an economist, and he was the dude that was telling Hitler how to use more and how to reshape the economy in a socialist way through.
Speaker 1: And four occult purposes. You see what I'm saying. And of course they had to have a boogeyman. They had to have a bad.
Speaker 3: Guy to point the finger at and boom Jewish bankers easy point A to point B.
Speaker 1: It's a that's a quick line.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's not one hundred percent wrong.
Speaker 3: All right, I get it. I get it that the Rothchilds are what they are. They're in the position they're in, and they've been there since before Hitler, and some would argue funded Hitler. But that's a talk for another day. Now, we had this dude named Eckert, Okay, Didrich Eckart. Now he was a playwright and a mentor to Adolf Hitler. Uh here's actually a dedication made to him at the end of mine kamff. Okay, he has called Hitler's quote unquote spiritual father.
Speaker 1: All right, let that one marinate for a minute.
Speaker 3: He actually is the one that made the introduction to yon Honsen Hanissen Holnston.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: Yon Honsen was.
Speaker 3: A clairvoyant that coach Hitler and how to give public speeches using occult practices.
Speaker 1: He was a magician who specialized in mind control for crowd domination.
Speaker 3: Now have you ever seen these pictures of Hitler like practicing these poses for giving speeches. There's like a thousand of them in sequential order of him, just like it looks like he's at a casting call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean everybody knows like his certain stances and certain motions that he would make. It was very authoritative. But also I never knew that he was using you know, occult symbolism throughout his motions with his body. But that makes sense to me, So all right.
Speaker 1: I'll just I'll break it down real quick about those pictures.
Speaker 3: So there was like you could find like a thousand pictures of Adolph Hitler, and they're all him wearing like this black turtleneck. And I think that's where like the the Walgreens picture.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know why balloons just came up. That was weird.
Speaker 3: How like the picture of the black turtleneck in like the nineties pose that like was arguably started by this dude. But anyway, he basically went into a photo booth and was practicing different poses to see how they looked as compared to a certain point he'd be making in a speech, his handed this angle versus this angle, his face contorted in this way versus this way. And they did this for weeks and months, him and this dude yawn. They perfected all of these speeches to be like geared and engineered to get mind control out of it. Now we have talked about body sigils before. What's that one where the dude's got one hand raised and if you look at it as compared to the pentagram, it's like the earthline or some shit?
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the Vitruvian Man? Might be the famous painting by what was it by Da Vinci? The Vitruvian Man, Well.
Speaker 3: That too, Yeah, no, no, but there was We talked about this once before. Actually maybe Brandon Kroll brought this up up, where there was an image of somebody, a picture that was taken and you could look at in a cult book where you have a dude with his hand raised like this, like this, like this, like this, and then like this, and that makes the five pointed star or the sixth depending on how you do it.
Speaker 1: And all these things.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Crowley was into that shit. That's why you had that one picture like fucking whatever you do with his hands up on his face like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, So they're saying that even the Nazi salute was a symbol of that. That was a cult sigil magic that people just took to mean something else, but that was absolutely what it was. And then the German people were already kind of dabbling into this new neopagan way of thinking, so they were throwing that up because they thought that was like a German thing to throw that shit up, like, it was a whole mindset that took place over Germany during this time. Man and Adolph Hitler was doing it very strategically and very coached.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's pretty fucking brilliant. If it's not so evil, you gotta admit, like, that's that to be implementing sigils while you're talking, dude, that is next level shit right there.
Speaker 3: It really is, it really is. And then we watch him these black and white videos of him like doing these crazy gestures the whole time he's talking and like all this shit. Then you look at how that lines up to occult sigils, real things, not just his hand movements, even the way his face was, how one eye was more squinted than the other.
Speaker 1: There's a whole breakdown that has been done.
Speaker 3: Every speech start to finish was like choreographed, and he had perfected it that well to where it could be clocked like that.
Speaker 1: It's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could definitely tell that Hitler would be one of those guys that was paying attention to uh choreography in detail.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the failed art student brother. I mean, what do you expect?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's he was a He was a colorful kind of guy. Yeah, to say the.
Speaker 3: Plamboyants say, at least now we talk about our boy Alfred Rosenberg. Believe that was the guy that I said earlier that occultism literally helped unify Germany. He was a principal ideologist of the Nazi party. He's the dude, like I said from that quote earlier, he is a He's the one that also this a new religion. Was a prolific writer, and his book was the second best seller in Germany, second only to Mime Kamf. Now that's what I'm saying. He was all about the propaganda and getting the word out. He wrote books after books after books to back the claims and verify the claims, and get the literature out for the kids to read in school, all of these things to get the narrative going that this is the truth, this is the way. Now, with all that mind, we've talked about the Thule Society a time or two, or tools Society. I'm not sure which way is the correct way to pronounce it, but you know, as we're talking about all of this, I think now is a good time to bring it because Rosenberg was also a part of this. As we see right here, this Godfrey Fetter, this is the Alfred Rosenberg, Is that Dietrich Eckhart. Okay, all of them were a member of this society as well. So let's read a quick little thing about off of wiki about this. Keep in mind, this group started pretty much as soon as World War One ended, and I don't think that was a coincidence either.
Speaker 1: So let's go ahead and read a little bit.
Speaker 2: The Thule Society, originally the Something in German which meant studied group for Germanic Antiquity, was a German occultist and volcish group founded in Munich shortly after World War One, named after a mythical northern country. In Greek legend, the society is notable chiefly as the organization that sponsored the German Workers Party or the DAP, which was later reorganized by Adolf Hitler into the National Socialist German Workers Party or the NSDAP.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, so we're gonna get into the rest the whole storyline of how the Nazis became the Nazis. But for now, the Thulay Society pretty much started, like we said, as soon as World War One ended. Now we could talk about, you know, the origins of and all that the study group, but let's look a little bit into their beliefs, just as a quick little read through.
Speaker 2: A primary focus of the Thulae Society was a claim concerning the origins of the Aryan race. In nineteen seventeen, people who wanted to join the Germanic Order, out of which the Thulay Society developed in nineteen eighteen had to sign a special quote unquote blood declaration of faith concerning their lineage, which said, the signer hereby swears, to the best of his knowledge and belief, that no Jewish or colored blood flows in either his or in his wife's veins. And that among their ancestors are no members of the colored races. So then it gets into the Thulay was a land located by Greco Roman geographers in the farthest north, often displayed as Ice. The Latin term Altima Thulay is also mentioned by Roman poet Virgil in his pastoral poeman poems called the the Georgic Georgics Georgia Georgics Okay. Thulay originally was probably the name for Scandinavia, although Virgil simply uses it as a proverbial expression for the edge of the known world, and his mention should not be taken as a substantial reference to Scandinavia. The Thulay Society identified Altima Thulea as a lost ancient land mass in the extreme north, near Greenland or Iceland, said by naziistics to be the capital of ancient Hyperborea.
Speaker 3: Now with that in mind, we did just talk about dogger Land being this lost land mass in the north of Europe. Maybe that's where they were getting this from lost legends of that. But again we didn't quote unquote know about that until five years ago, two years ago, something like that, So who's to really say. But as far as where the legends and the lore of where Thule in the Greek time frame came from. It may have been referring to that land. It may also have been referring to Iceland. Who knows, right, But like we said, that is what they believed, okay, and they were adamantly, religiously, militantly believers of this. Now it became known as the ultimate Nazi think tank slash academic society to propose and theorize about Germany's alleged ancient past.
Speaker 1: You remember we had the Atlantis House.
Speaker 2: Video, the Atlantis House video. Yeah, refresh me.
Speaker 3: You know what, why don't we just go ahead and replay it at this time? This is the Smithsonian Channel. It's a quick little video about the Atlantis House that was actually built in Bremen, Germany, as a place of meeting and worship and occult practices for this society.
Speaker 6: Part of Bremen in northern Germany stands an extraordinary building. Completed in nineteen thirty one, House Atlantis was designed as an institute for the study of Atlantis and the Aryan super race. The building's facade was originally adorned by a large wooden sculpture depicting the Nordic god Odin crucified on the tree of Life. Inside House Atlantis an astonishing stairwell built of glass and steel. It may evoke the Aryan exodus from Atlantis. At the top, the visitor enters a mysterious room known as the Heavens Hall. This was to be the teaching forum for the twisted ideologies of Herman Worth.
Speaker 7: Helen was quite fascinated by the idea of finding Atlantis. His idea was that this Atlantis was not somewhere in the Mediterranean or something like that, but in the North Atlantic region, and in his idea, in Atlantis twenty to twenty five thousand years ago, a Nordic race was created that was to control and influence the development of mankind to a strong degree.
Speaker 1: Now we don't need to play the whole video.
Speaker 3: They go into an interpretation of how the place was used once upon a time.
Speaker 1: But yes, this house, the Atlanta's house.
Speaker 3: This was started as a part of the Thula society to find Atlantis as a lineage route to their ancient arian past. Allegedly right or what they believe truly to be. Not allegedly, they believe that shit. So like I said, some believed it to be a place like this, some believed it to be Antarctica. Some believed it to be within the earth like we said, hollow earth theory. Some of them believed it to be an ice world type theory. And I'm gonna be honest with you, I had never heard about this, So you know what, I'm gonna go ahead and play this video now, Okay, Now this is from Extra History.
Speaker 1: I love this channel. I give them all the shouts out that I.
Speaker 3: Can, and I'm just gonna go ahead and let them talk a little bit about the Thulee society's beliefs and all of these things.
Speaker 1: Let's listen in at this time, Hike.
Speaker 8: When Germany was forming as a country, the later nineteenth century was a rough time for establishments religion. Attendance at mainline churches and synagogues declined in the face of capitalism, social change, and advancing technology. Yet, despite this disillusionment with organized religion, the yearning for spiritual fulfillment and social connection continued. Across Europe and North America. People began gravitating towards so herek new religions like spiritualism, forms of paganism, theosophy, or Eastern traditions like Buddhism, joining movements that promised a spiritual truth outside traditional channels. Technology both drove and underpinned this questing as inventions such as the telephone, the airplane, and vaccines hinted at a future where people achieved the previously impossible. Simultaneously, geologists and archaeologists made discoveries about the deep past that not only proved the Earth was vastly older than believed, but uncovered civilizations previously only mentioned in ancient stories. The whole concept of prehistory was founded with the understanding that primordial humans had lived in caves, hunted, and competed with other forms of ancient man, like Neanderthals. So in this environment, it's understandable that across the world, it appeared possible that an incredible ancient discovery such as Atlantis might occur, or that technology would one day prove a fringe belief like clairvoyance to be measurable and true. Simultaneously, early genetics research and misapplication of Darwin's theories spawned a highly destructive eugenics movement in several nations, including the United States, and these forces were also acting on Germany, though taking on a slightly different character because the country had only recently unified and was in the process of forming its national identity. During this era, while seeking to create a culture that was quintessentially German, writers, artists and intellectuals turned to folk tales such as that of the mythic hero Sigrid, Legends of Charlemagne, or tales of monstrous creatures. The poems of Guta full of Fairies, vampires and the Devil were adopted as part of the national canon, and Vagna's Ring cycle reignited interest in old stories of dwarfs and dragons. Protagonists were mythic supermen and pure hearted women who defeated demons and monsters, as well as scheming medieval caricatures of Jewish people. After all, repression of Jewish communities was nothing new in the lands now called Germany. Some retellings even cast supernatural creature like werewolves and witches as heroic figures defending German soil, which later led multiple Nazi units to adopt the nickname werewolves. This attempted cultural fusion of Christianity with pagan traditions was a massive success, but also baked the supernatural and anti Semitism into German culture. Meanwhile, German school curriculums attempted to instill a sense of epic history into students, telling the great tales of the German race in ages past. At the same time, a popular movement known as Folkish nationalism started to spread, which imagine a kind of ideal German as a racially pure peasant who had spiritual connections to the land. Esoteric writers began to speculate that blood had magic qualities, and that pure blooded Arians would have spiritual and psychic powers should they not dilute their blood by marrying outside their ethnicity. Paradoxically, these movements were also fascinated with Eastern mysticism and plundered Buddhism and Hinduism for ideas while claiming mutual descent. Soon, Folkish secret societies based on the Freemasons were springing up around Germany, including one breakaway founded in the wake of World War One, the Thule Society, which played a small role in what would become Nazism. Named after Thule, a far northern island mentioned in an ancient Greek account, the Thulers were an odd bunch. Membership required genealogical proof that applicants had no Jewish ancestors, which gained them admittance to what was essentially a discussion group on racial nationalism and right wing politics, and its founder, the occultist astrologer and one time Muslim convert Rudolf von Zebotandoff, borrowed a symbol from Eastern religion for his new group, the swastika. One popular idea within the society was that of World ice theory, a pseudoscientific theory that the universe had been created by massive collisions between cosmic bodies of fire and ice, and bombardments by ice moons had shaped Earth's history. According to this belief, ancient humans had not only arrived on Earth via one of these comets, but these ancient arians had spread out in a mythic Golden Age of civilization before Thule was again destroyed by an ice moon, handily explaining why the supposed Germanic master race were living in caves and mud huts while the Mesopotamians developed writing and the Romans built an empire. Soon, they claimed, archaeologists would look closer at major archaeological sites around the world and find traces of ancient arians in places as far as Egypt, Babylon, and the Incan ruins of Tiowanaka. These ideas dovetailed well with ideas already expressed by the German Russian theosophist Madame Blovlatsky, who'd proposed a similar idea to explain why Germans were in fact the descendants of Atlantis. A further offshoot of theosophy, Ariosophy, which focused on mysticism involving arians and would influence Nazi radical thought, was patronized by Thule. But the Thule Society was not just a band of eclectic weirdos. They were also active on the German far right. In nineteen nineteen, when left wing socialists took over Munich and declared a republic, the Thule Society plotted to kidnap the leader of the new republic and sent agents to infiltrate the military. The socialists got wise and raided Thul offices, executing several Thulers and prompting the group to help whip up the right wing militias that retook the city. Yet, the Thule Society was not viable as a political party, especially after its antics in Munich had made it open to public scrutiny. It was to elitist to aristocratic, so it branched out, with several ex members founding the German Workers Party or DAP, an extreme right political organization consisting of disaffected World War I veterans with ethnic nationalist beliefs, deep rooted anti semitism, and a working class background. Its founder was, of course, a semi professional astrologer. Later, the Thule Society would purchase a newspaper for the party's use and bankroll its publication. Still, it was a small, obscure, badly run party, and it might have stayed that way except that in nineteen nineteen and enlisted soldiers showed up at one of its meetings. The soldier was a decorated veteran retained as a liaison with civilian organizations who was occasionally sent to political meetings to see if they were secretly communists. His name was Adolf Hitler, a committed atheist, and he thought that this ridiculous German Workers Party could be so much more.
Speaker 3: Okay, now with that in mind, let me ask you this, Jonathan, are you starting to see how the German people just kind of latched on to it, and how they didn't necessarily they didn't take it to be just a metaphorical thing. They were kind of looking for something to belong to and in a weird way. This although it sounds outlandish to us at this time from this vantage point, but to a German person who was dealing with the worst depression that the earth had seen up until that point, because not only were they destroyed by the war, they were bankrupt as a country. They owed, like every fucking country unpayable war debts, like even like beyond the scope of something that they would still be paying that to this day from World War One if they were to try to make those payments and stuff. And then you're trying to make those payments with an industry that no longer exists because your country's been bombed a fuck. So it was like from the mud, pay us all our money kind of thing. So they were just over it as far as everything was concerned. So they didn't believe these things to be metaphorical. They were teaching it to school children and they preached it to the German people as literal doctrine.
Speaker 1: The German people ate it up and Hitler loved it. What was your thoughts at this moment?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that you know, it's like you know, the the part in Men in Black where you always reference it's like a group of people, like the mass of people as are not smart the singular person is, but the mass of people whenever you you know, an ideology is a lot like a poison. You know, if you poison even a little drop of poison those parts per million, per per whatever's in the well, it's like it's still going to infect that. And I think that if you get enough people in in a big enough group of people to really start believing in this kind of stuff, then yeah, it's going to poison the rest of the well. And it's you know, like they say, like one bad apple can really rot the whole tree.
Speaker 1: Absolutely agree. I absolutely agree.
Speaker 2: But and to be fair, I mean, if you really think about it, most countries were founded upon some kind of spiritual or religious you know, ideology. And I think that you know, whenever you start really kind of digging into that, it's it is a form of control. Like whether it's good control, bad control, if it's okay kind of control, whatever, it is still a way to you know, to kind of implement some of your whatever you want your country to run. As like all right. Well, we're we are brought up upon upon these traditions, and this is the way that we believe. It's the American way, it's the German way, it's the Chinese way, whatever, right.
Speaker 3: Right, But that was the thing, right, So, China has like at least two, if not three thousand years of history to that area, right. The German people at this time, they needed something to tie them to that area, the fatherland. Bro They felt that in their blood, they felt a true blood connection to the soil itself, and there was a whole real cultural feeling that was there. And again not by a one hundred percent of the German people. But you don't need one hundred percent for control. As a matter of fact, most pteticians say that you need ten percent to enact control.
Speaker 2: Sure, I mean, just look at it in a smaller scale kind of thing. All right. So I'm a huge Pittsburgh Steelers fan by the way, Like if you don't know that, but how do they get all of the people of Pittsburgh in that area of Pennsylvania to pay for renovations to the stadium, Well, you make them Steelers fans and you promote a lot of positive Steelers propaganda that way, whenever it's coming out of your fucking check every week, or whenever you're getting paid and you getting taxed on all this kind of crazy shit, It's like, well, at least it's going to something I love, you know what I mean. And that's a small scale kind of example, but you know what I mean, No.
Speaker 1: I do one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: And so that was the thing, right, he had to get these people motivated, He had to get them on the same side.
Speaker 1: And he didn't have to get the whole country. He just had to get enough. Right.
Speaker 3: So Hitler comes into this DAP and he gives this speech September twelfth, nineteen nineteen, Just like the video said, Adolf Hitler gives a speech to this DAP group, the German Workers Party later becoming the National Socialist Workers Party or what we would now call NOTTS for short. The speech moves the crowd and Adolph basically takes over the organization.
Speaker 1: Now, at this time, Hitler is.
Speaker 3: A complete believer in all of the occult ideologies, and he has been radicalized by those three dudes I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 1: Side note, there's also the rial society.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen right now, because if we're gonna mention Nazi occultism, we must in fact mention all of it.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: If you're a listener to the Cult of Conspiracy, you may have heard the episode that I did on the Nation of Islam and the Nuabian Nation of More's. We did an episode on that a couple of weeks ago or months ago, shit, I don't even know anymore, and we talked about Vril. Now, it's interesting that these groups took that word and applied it to some sort of African blood lineage thing, because the real Society was started in Germany as a way to promote racial purity. It's from this book. It's from eighteen seventy one. It's called The Power of the Coming Race. It's written by Edward boulwar Leeton. And basically, the Virial Society came in and took this to be an ideological thing in and of itself. You know, we might as well just read a couple of the members of the Vial Society.
Speaker 1: Willie Lay, who was a German rocket engineer.
Speaker 3: He immigrated to the United States in nineteen thirty seven, and in nineteen forty seven he published an article titled pseudoscience in Naziland, we got Jacques or Jacques Bergier and Louis Powells. The existence of the Vial Society was alleged in nineteen sixty by Jacques Bergier and Louise or Louis Powells in their book The Morning of Magicians. They claimed that the Royal Society was a secret community of occultist in pre Nazi Berlin that was a sort of inner circle of the Thulee Society. They also thought that it was in close contact with the English group known as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, which we've talked about that before. Alistair Crowley was a member of that as well as uh Helena Blovotsky, at least for a time.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Like I said, there's not a whole chain of events here, but some of the rhetoric from this book was used in Nazi propaganda, so it is at least worth the mention. Like I said, it does not get nearly the shouts out that the Thule Society got because it was never as big. But like we just read, some people believe that this was an inner circle within the inner circle of the Thule.
Speaker 2: So that's that's what I've learned throughout the years too, it is kind of hard to really look for anything on the real society because it was extra secretive. Like you said, it was probably a secret society inside of a secret society. But the stuff that I have found is that a lot of people link like shape shifters and fucking reptilians to the VRU.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's all I'm saying. So, I mean, is there a thing here possibly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just weird, dude, That's really what it is. It's just a bunch of fucking weird freaks.
Speaker 3: I mean, and when you look at it, dude, and I don't want to undercut, but I mean, at the same time, fuck them because they're you know, Nazis.
Speaker 1: But like the Thule Society, while or Tool Society, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I've heard it said both ways. That's why I keep on saying Thula because that's the way I always learned how to say it. But he was saying it Thule Society, which I'm tomate it Tomato. Who knows.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's the correct correct German pronunciation. If that's just because the person who taught me was American didn't know any better themselves. But then it's like, yeah, they're Nazis, Fuck them, call them away for the hell I want, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So all of that to say, now, the Thule Society.
Speaker 3: Gets all of the the propaganda and all of the attention.
Speaker 1: If you really look at it, dude, it was.
Speaker 3: A bunch of pompous German LARPers who like, we get together and smoke cigars and talk about or maybe not cigar, no cigarettes most of the more than likely, but they would talk about just theories of where Germans may have come from for hours and hours and hours and hours and just.
Speaker 1: It was like a boys club.
Speaker 3: It was a who's who of the Nazi elites at a certain point, you know what I mean. So to say that the Royal Society was something within that even like sure, why not? Now, how did Hitler get the entire country to buy in? Well, like I said, Christianity was kind of on the outweigh, you know it, It was on the way out as far as Germany was concerned. And he actually used it against or as the antithesis of the Nazi ideology. Okay, keep in mind it was very anti Arian belief, bro. They worshiped a Jewish dude. They they preached like unity and how everybody was equal and shit. And then of course for the still Christians out there that were like on the fence about it, let's not forget who killed Jesus though, right, So, like, clearly this whole the Christian jam wasn't the jam, and so therefore it wasn't the Nazi jam. And as a matter of fact, it in its own way got outlawed. All religion got outlawed except for the true German truth, the German cultural way that they had now adopted as their societal cultural norm.
Speaker 1: It it was pretty wild, dude.
Speaker 3: The German people, like we said, were already pretty disillusioned with the Church, with the government, with how far they had fallen, and they needed a messiah. They needed a bad guy to blame as well. And then incomes Adolf saying all the right things, questioning the establishment and stealing pride in the quote unquote true German ways, getting all the people out of their slump, and on top of that, providing the people with a common enemy to hate as well. Like, not only did he come in saying all the right things, he gave him a bad guy to beat the shit out of. It seemed like he was just a win went across the board as far as the Germans were concerned, well at least the White Germans. The Jewish Germans are kind of fucked on that one.
Speaker 2: Well, you always need a bad guy, like always, you can't not have a bad guy every religion. Well not every religion has a bad guy.
Speaker 3: I don't think, huh, there has to be a boogeyman every politicians. Yeah, right right, every movement, every movement has to have a bad guy.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, I mean some people are motivated by fear, and some people are motivated not by fear. But in order to include everybody, you need the ones that are motivated by fear.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely, And so everything changed in the country. Kids like that we just learned were in school. They were taught Nordic legends and they were actually taught to pray to the furor, like legitimately to the furor. Christmas was replaced by the winter solstice celebrations, May Day, summer Solstice, the equinox is all brought back from their Christian appropriations, and they're they were washed over with Nazi propaganda, like they still celebrated around the same times and in a lot of ways, in the same ways. They were just Nazified, not even pagafied, like paganified or anything like that. It was more just like Nazi paganified.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not surprised by that. That's most most religions steal from other religions traditions, so that's that's not too crazy.
Speaker 3: At this time, we're actually gonna play this video from Camp Gagnon. I love this dude, shouts out to him. I would love to get him as a guest on our show or be a guest on his show. Fucking love this guy. But uh, let's hear what he has to say about this very topic.
Speaker 9: So basically what they started doing is they started manipulating the nature of religion in the country with these Nazi ideals. So like even at school, children were taught to pray to not God, but the fewer literally fear my fe're a leader, the Hitler basically, and rather than obviously they're the heavenly Father. Christians also celebrate, uh, you know, Christmas and Easter, and they kind of washed these things away and took away the religious elements of the holidays and actually just imbuted it with as like a little gift giving holiday, and they actually brought back the winter solstice and the Christmas tree was adorned with swastikas, and it became sort of a time of just kind of giving militaristic gifts in Nazi propaganda. And you know, all of these ideas like the summer Solstice and sort of these pagan festivals were all brought back, which is kind of funny because I'm pretty sure a lot of Christian festivals were built on pagan festivals. And then he brought it back to pagan festivals again, going back to this idea that Christianity was suppressing the people and that he needed to revive the true ideals.
Speaker 10: Of what you know, the religion of the Arians was.
Speaker 9: And so, like I said, they did these winter and summer solstices, and there were these big festivals that were seen across the country and were a big part of these these German holidays. So like the winter solstices even for example, they had these bonfires and torchlight processions, and in the summer Soltice they had you know, it was again a day to sort of honor then and so you even see like a lot of symbolism within the Nazi Party, like the Black Sun. They had these occult symbols that were tied in with the party at large. So this is where it gets interesting. Hitler has basically taken over all of Germany. The Nazi Party is extremely successful. They are controlling this massive country and they have these desires to spread east and so shortly after Germany invades Poland in nineteen thirty nine, there's a woman named Magda Goebels. You probably know her last name because she is the wife of the Minister of Propaganda, Joseph Goebbels, And basically she stumbles upon a passage in Nostra Damas's book, and basically Nostra Damis was a French occult figure that was able to see the future, and he was able to make these divine proclamations and had a bunch of historically a ton of different prophecies that have come true. And people at the time, specifically in Germany, were aware of him and they had read his different quatrains, and one of the quatrains they believed predicted the crisis that developed in England and Poland in nineteen thirty nine. After bringing the passage to her husband's attention, Goebbels ordered the creation and the distribution of the brochure, and it would convince all those living not only in Germany and in Austria, but all over Europe that a Nazi victory was inevitable.
Speaker 10: Nostra Damis said it was so, I mean, it's duh right.
Speaker 9: The Allies saw this and they were like, oh wow, these people have kind of lost their religion.
Speaker 10: They're sort of tied up with these occult ideas.
Speaker 9: They believe that this guy is an actual prophet, and they were afraid it was going to you know, stoke morale within Germany. So they said, you know what, We're going to retaliate with our own psychological warfare, and they dropped large quantities of flyers over German occupied territories claiming that no Stra Damis had actually seen Germany's defeat. They had made fake No stre Damis quad trains, and not only in an attempt to you know, defeat the Germans, but also boost the morale of maybe Allies that had read these pamphlets or come across them. So they were basically doing the same thing. It's crazy and in an attempt to boost American morale. MGM actually produced a series of short films about the famous soothsayer and again sort of promoting this idea that these occult figures were working on both sides of the war. So again this is just another illustration of how sort of the mystical realm of you know, untapped knowledge is actually very much alive within the hearts of German people, and when they're told about these ideas, they kind of grab onto them. Now, I would say the most prominent figure of all German occultism is actually not Hitler. And we're going to talk about this in a little bit, but Hitler, like I said, growing up, he's reading about all these things, and he's reading Osteria and these magazines that have, you know, these sort of racist, occult sort of ideas. But as he slowly progresses through the war, he gets less interested in the occult. But the same cannot be said for Heinrich Himmler. This guy's just gone back. Okay, Like this guy is the worst. He's the leader of the SS, which you know, obviously is a pairamilitary organization within the Nazi Party, and this guy is just he's a scumbag. But he's using a ton of different occult symbols all throughout the German propaganda, and he's given them to Goebels and it's completely entwined with so much of the Nazi look and appearance at the time. Black uniforms he believed had a specific meaning. He wanted to channel authority and fear the mysterious nature of the SS's mission. I mean, the toten kov for the death head. I mean, this is pretty obvious. I mean this is just a skull and crossbones, and this was a symbol warn of the uniforms in the caps of the SS, and there was no real good way to interpret skull and crossbones. I mean it's a pretty terrifying image. But he's intentional about this. Again, this is not by mistake. This is used by him, and a lot of these symbols are ancient, ancient Norse ruins and you know, different ancient Germanic symbols that he's tying in basically perpetuing this idea that hey, we are the ones that are going.
Speaker 10: To carry on this aryan ideology.
Speaker 9: So even the actual logo of the SS, you know, they get these giant lightning bolts, these come directly from Norse mythology, and he believed in these ancient traditions and that he wanted to symbolically, you know, embody the spirit of the Aryan race. And so again he's inspired by these Teutonic Knights, and the Teutonics are similar to the Knights Templar that we had mentioned before. They're just a you know, a series of crusaders that defended their heritage.
Speaker 10: That's the way he saw it at least.
Speaker 9: And these Knights saw themselves on a mission to spread Christianity by you know, sword, and Himmler basically was like, hey, we're going to twist these ideas to make us appear as some ancient tradition. And so they use these symbols to basically tie in with their racist organizations to perpetuate the idea that they're actually bigger than the ideology, that they're ancient, and that this Aryan philosophy is actually you know, true, and it's who the Germans actually are.
Speaker 3: I mean, Okay, So all of that being said, right, keep in mind the Teutonic Knights that they were referencing, they were a devout Catholics. They were seen alongside the Knights Templars and the Knights Hospitallers and the Knights of Lazarus and all these other like completely blessed by the Pope's chivalric orders. And their crusade was mostly fought against the Pagans in the north of Europe. So just so we're clear about the irony of that Himmler's group, and therefore also your boy lands that new Order of Templars or whatever, he drew from Teutonic sources as well. So they were both quoting a group that was defending Jerusalem from Muslims for Jews, and somehow from that and then even further the Teutonic Order. I don't even think they made it to Jerusalem, or if they did, it was a small contingent. Their crusade was like predominantly, if not strictly, the north of Europe to the pagan tribes of the Celts and the Gaul and the Druids. So all right, word, it makes no sense to me, dude, But like I said it, they just ran with it, bro. They they didn't care. They just it didn't matter to the German people. It's somehow connected and made sense to them at that time.
Speaker 1: Bro, What are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say, if you're trying to implement a new spiritual tradition by copying other religious things and making it your own and then going and conquering everybody else, it's pretty fucking stupid. But hey, if it works, it works, I suppose.
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, it definitely worked, at least for the intents and purposes that they were trying to use it for.
Speaker 1: I mean, the.
Speaker 3: People latched on. The people really latched on, and it was enough for them. They they were searching for literally anything, and then they found it. All of that being said, we talked about their pure blood. That was a whole thing. They had a blood tied to the land. Their affinity with blood is extremely occult, dude, I mean baked into the Nazi ideology, not just their symbol, right, yes, red being a color of their flag. But have you ever heard of the blute flag or the blood flag of the Nazi Party?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the backstory to it. And I didn't write it down because I'll tell it quickly. So have you ever heard of the beer hall, pushed pushed whatever?
Speaker 2: Definitely not?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, when Hitler got in with that DAP party, he basically tried to run a revolt and it was a failed attempt, and it was called the Beer Hall Pushed of nineteen twenty three. Basically, it was what the Nazi party. It was the beginning of the Nazi Party, and the police recalled. Certain people were gunned down and their blood splattered all over this Nazi flag, this flag that was stained with the blood of what was now martyrs to the Nazi cause. Every year they had a ceremony where they would lay new Nazi flags on top of the original blue flag to try to imbue this new Nazi flag with the blood of the martyrs of the Nazis. It was a whole thing, dude, that's tell me that's not a cult as fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh of course it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, that was a whole whole thing they did at least once a year. Now, the occult meaning and symbolism behind there quote unquote pure arian blood. I mean, come on, tell me there's not all kinds of we How many times have we talked about on this show about how blue blood and how the lineage has everything to do with the powers of and the genetics and all the That's an entire talking point for so many people that believe in the occult, not all, not all, but especially during the early nineteen hundreds when eugenics was a normal talking point, and how these people were writing books about sterilizing the sick and sterilizing the racially infear.
Speaker 1: Bup, like, yeah, sure, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean blood magic has been a thing for a very long time, and there's always a lot of emphasis on the blood, which I find very strange. He even drinking little shots of wine is very strange to me. But I digress.
Speaker 3: That's fair, that's fair. I mean sure. Now, your boy brought up Himmler a moment ago. Now Himler himself set out on expeditions to find any remains of their lost Aryan ancestors. He went looking for Thor's actual hammer, And I don't mean this to be like the metaphorical depictions of He wanted to find the actual muleneer. He was like on multiple quests to find that, along with a lot of other artifacts.
Speaker 2: Did he think that he was worthy?
Speaker 3: I don't know if he I don't I don't know. I don't know what he thought. Dude, Like, all right, they at a certain point you could understand why he would be looking for depictions of or to see how far that cultural image stemmed out from a certain point.
Speaker 1: And like from an.
Speaker 3: Anthropology standpoint, I could understand what he was aiming for, but that is not what he was aiming for.
Speaker 1: As very much real as the.
Speaker 3: Arc of the Covenant is to a vast majority of people, he believed that Mule Andir was an actual device.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm gonna go ahead and share a picture on Wikipedia right now. Actually, I gotta find that damn picture because I'm on a whole different thing at this moment.
Speaker 2: By the way, I think that a lot of and this is just my own personal beliefs, I think that all of the Odin thor you know, Loki Mule near the fucking reindeer and all that shit, I personally, even though yes it was jotted down in the EDAs and the proces, that is, and there's a lot of people that believe in that kind of stuff. I don't know, dude, Whenever you're talking about fucking Odin who supposedly live for like five or ten thousand years, it's like, can we just look at it for the eggregor that it is, you know what I'm saying, Like, why do we have to be going and looking for certain relics of stuff that is unimaginable.
Speaker 3: Dude, they say that there's nine realms on the tree. We don't even know the name of two of the nine realms. We are fully assuming and.
Speaker 1: Guessing at two of them. That's real life. There's no way around that.
Speaker 3: If we don't even know that much, how can we pretend to know anything about the religion.
Speaker 1: The same way with the Druids.
Speaker 3: Which we're gonna get to in a little bit. But like, there's no way of us today knowing that, well.
Speaker 2: You don't need to know it. Odin only gave you your manna.
Speaker 3: I guess, I guess now, Like I was saying, your boy actually went and was looking for mulen Heir. He went looking for this actual hammer, and he even talked about this in a letter he wrote to and from This was his society, the Anna Nairbe task Force that he set up within the Thula Society. He wrote a letter in nineteen forty and we've seen this sigil before. That's why I brought it up here. I'm gonna I'm gonna read the direct quote from the letter, because this is where you could sell he kind of drew a line here, all right, have the following researched. Find all of the places in Northern Germanic cultural world where they have an understanding of the lightning bolt, the thunderbolt, or Thor's hammer, or where the flying or thrown hammer exists, in addition to all depictions to the god with a small hand axe emitting lightning. Please, con please collect all of the pictorial, scriptural, sculptural, and written mythological evidence of this. I'm convinced that this is not based on natural thunderbolt and lightning, but rather is an early, highly developed form of war weapon of our forefathers, which was only of course possessed by the Aesir the gods, and that it implies an unheard knowledge of electricity. So that was a direct quote from a letter from Himmler written to his staff that were on an expedition.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so these were hardcore believers.
Speaker 3: This wasn't a joke to these people, This wasn't a game. This was them trying to rediscover their quote unquote true religion.
Speaker 2: My question is why would Thorn leave his hammer here?
Speaker 3: Ah? Well, according to legend, it had to be left here. If you believe a certain trail of stories.
Speaker 1: It's you. Look, man, I don't know. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying he's known for, you know, wielding mlnair. You wouldn't think why would you fucking leave it here? Could you only use it here? Was it not needed in the other realms or other realms? You know, not made of the same kind of material. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But this Innrabe society right here, this is where like all of the movies we see about crazy Nazi scientists and crazy occult magic and all that with the group of German Nazis and blah blah blah, that's this.
Speaker 1: That's all this group within the Thule society.
Speaker 3: Now, they were also sent to find proof of the Holy Lance aka the Spear of Destiny. I'm gonna go ahead and play a quick little vigia talking about said Spear of Destiny, or at least one version of the story.
Speaker 11: The Bible describes numerous holy relics, including the Monora and the Arc of the Covenant. There are also sacred objects that are mentioned in the New Testament. One of these artifacts is a spear that was reportedly wielded by a Roman soldier during the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 12: The origin of the spear comes from the Gospel of John. Jesus is on the cross, the Romans are trying to figure out whether he's dead because there's a lot of pressure to get him down at bury him. There was a Roman soldier who someone told him stab this guy, finish him off, make sure he's dead.
Speaker 13: The Christian tradition says, the name of this Roman soldier who pierces Jesus Laginus, And there's a story that develops that he's blind or he's nearsighted, and so when he's pierced at the side of Jesus, the blood in the water comes out that lands on his eyes and it makes him able to see. It's this miracle, because of course, the blood of Christ is this miraculous sort of thing.
Speaker 11: According to Christian belief, when this ordinary spear touched Jesus, it became a sacred rite and was referred to as either the Holy Lands or the spear of Destiny.
Speaker 14: For believers, this spear of Destiny actually pierced Jesus's side and came in contact with his blood.
Speaker 15: For them.
Speaker 14: This would mean that it does in fact have some kind of divine power, because you can't touch the Holy without being chained or transformed.
Speaker 16: Because this was the only weapon that is said to have pierced the body of Christ, the legend got going that if you had the Spear of Destiny, the Holy Lance, you could not be stopped. You were invincible, and a whole series of leaders wanted to get their hands on it, perhaps believing God would then be on their side and they would.
Speaker 11: Prevail after Jesus' crucifixion. One of the rulers that reportedly came into possession of the Spear of Destiny was the eighth century French king Charlemagne.
Speaker 12: Charlemagne Charles the Great carry the lance in forty seven victorious campaigns and spread his control over much of France and Germany all the way into what would now be Slovakia and Hungary. So Charlemagne at eight hundred on Christmas Day is crowned by the Pope as Emperor of the West, and there were a lot of people who believed that the Spear of Destiny explained to success.
Speaker 11: Is it possible that the sphere of Destiny actually gave Charlemagne the power to vanquish his enemies, perhaps, but if so, then such power apparently came at a heavy price.
Speaker 17: Legend says that if you crop the spear of Destiny, or lose it, or even really step back from it, all of your great victories are going to be as nothing.
Speaker 10: You will just fall.
Speaker 17: And that's what happened. Apparently, when Charlemagne carried it into battle and dropped it, he lost that battle, even though with it he'd won forty seven battles.
Speaker 11: Was the Sphere of Destiny responsible for both the rise and fall of Charlemagne. Today, the Sphere of Destiny is on display at the Hofbrick Museum in Vienna, where tourists can view this historic object and wonder whether it really did sway the fate of nations for centuries because of its connection to Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind that with this the Nazis allegedly had the Spear of Destiny, Okay, they it was hal hailed at the Austrian House of Treasures in Vienna. Apparently Hitler, when he was an artist in Vienna, he saw it on display and just fell in love with the idea of the power that that thing could have. And so apparently the Nazis in fact sent out a group to grab this religious artifact and use it for their occult purposes.
Speaker 1: And they did absolutely.
Speaker 3: And allegedly Hitler didn't commit suicide until that spear was in Allied hands, if you believe he committed suicide and didn't make his way to Argentina or anywhere like that.
Speaker 2: But whatever, okay, sounds about right? Yeah, I know that you know a lot of people that are within the occult they like to use whether it be a chalice or a knife shield whatever. I mean, there's a lot of tools that you can use within your within your magic.
Speaker 3: Indeed, now with all that the Thula Society and that the Anhard whatever the hell, fucking dude, and an her based Asidy, thank you, they also sent a group to the North Pole, to the Arctic. Let's read this little or let's watch this little one minute video about when that base was actually captured by Allied forces.
Speaker 18: A few hundred miles from the North Pole, American coast guards lower depth charges into the pack ice and blast a channel to secret German bases established author Green on the coast. A longboat pulls away to destroy the radio stations from which the Nazis were sending weather reports to Germany. When the German expeditions installed themselves there, they sneaked in plenty of supplies. Look at all back to the US cut up comes a load of sixty prisoners. They had scuttled their three ships before Sir Hendry, no more weather reports for the Nazis. A new center of low depression has.
Speaker 3: Set in bro They had a secret quote unquote weather base at the North Pole, right, and that was actually that expedition to start that base was from the Inner Bay Society.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you what, dude, there's still in my mind a lot of questions about what's really going on at the North Pole, Like especially when Justin Trudeau talks about how his dad was all powerful and he knew he knew that his dad was powerful because his dad took him up to the North Pole and as soon as he saw what his dad had been involved in in the North Pole, he knew that he had like immense power. And so it's like, what the fuck are you really looking at him there? Because I'm pretty sure it's not a fucking candy cane that's sitting in the ground.
Speaker 3: You know, so what would this Nazi occult group be looking for at the North Pole? It begs the question, right, and then let's not also forget their explorations to the South Pole. The Antarctic exploration of the Nazis. Let's watch this little video about it.
Speaker 15: Thirties Nazi Gerberty showed a keen interest in Antarctica leading up to an expedition that would claim Germerty's Antarctic territory of New Swabia. Because of the Second World War, no further efforts to develop the territory were made. Now the clay was completely abandoned after the defeat of Nazi Gerberty. Before I get to be sure to subscribe, I would really appreciate it. Gerberty let the expedition during nineteen thirty eight to nineteen thirty one died to Antarctica with the big purpose of securing an area where a whale station could be constructed to increase Treviany's production of fat.
Speaker 1: They say that it was sent realistically, y'all all right?
Speaker 3: The official narrative is that the Nazis sent out the An Air Base Society to Antarctica to look for good whaling grounds because in the war effort. Germany really needed that whale oil. Bro Whale oil hadn't been used in lamps since kerosene had been invented for decades.
Speaker 1: What the fuck are they talking about.
Speaker 2: She'll be eating on that whale blubber just as soon as I free Willie.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that just shipping alone, like whaling. The Nazis wanted to get into whaling.
Speaker 3: That's the official narrative that people are like, yep to totally right, but all right, let's.
Speaker 2: Let's there's probably more to that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but let's continue.
Speaker 15: Whale oil happened to be the main row material needed for the production of margarine soap, butter, detergents, paint, et cetera.
Speaker 1: Margarine soap, butter, detergents and paint.
Speaker 3: So margarine soap and butter, you can make that with milk, and I know that they got dairy right first off. Detergents in paint detergents, you could make that with ash like lye and paint. No, that is not a main ingredient in any kind of paint that I've ever known in my life. But again, let's just see New Swabia. If anybody wants to Google starts down on their own.
Speaker 15: Nazi Germanty mainly imported whale oil from Norway. As a matter of fact, Geberty was the second largest purchaser of Norwegian oil. Due to the incoming war, Geberty was worried it wouldn't to be able to trade with Norway. The Nazis felt the need of securing their own source of fat. On December seventeenth of nineteen thirty eight, the DW Swabia Expedition left Hamburg to the Antarctic continent aboard MS Schwabenland and Yeah. Of course, DW Swabia was named after the ship. The ship arrived on January nineteenth of nineteen thirty nine at Princess Martha Coast, which is an area that just so happened to be claimed by Norway very recently, with the German claim overlapping that of Norway's. The charting of the region began. Flags of the Third Reich were placed on the sea ice along the coast. The team established a temporary base and continued to chart the area. Several photographic survey flights were carried out. Ultimately, they took sixteen thousand aerial photographs and have flown thousands of kilometers. The team left to dw Swabia on the sixth of February nineteen thirty nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it begs the question what were they actually looking for there, because I don't really know if whale oil from Norway was that much of a concern to Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 3: When you really look at it, right, when you look at Hitler's economy and you look at what his nation needed and what they fed on and ate off of, and all of this.
Speaker 1: It was a complete conquest economy.
Speaker 3: Basically, he was feeding his people from the shit he stole from the countries he was invading. That's why Germany was eating good at that time. It wasn't that their farms automatically just yielded better crops because now they're flying a swastika over them. They were eating good because it was food that was taken from two countries over, you see what I mean. So, and that was the whole thing, this socialist economy that he was rolling with, which everybody, yes, that's true. The National Socialist Workers Party Nazis, that was a socialist movement. His economy showed it. If you want to look at it. Everything was state funded. He wanted the people to be completely dependent on the state and on him.
Speaker 1: He was their leader, he was their furer, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that was he wanted to be the lynchpin to everybody's life.
Speaker 1: With all that being said, it's just wild to me.
Speaker 19: Bro.
Speaker 1: He was sending people to find.
Speaker 3: A cult relics in every corner of the earth that he could think and all of this, all of these expeditions were done by Himmler, or least spearheaded by him. And let's not forget their castle, the image of the scary Nazi occult castle, Jonathan, have you ever thought about where that comes from?
Speaker 2: M No?
Speaker 3: Well prepared to learn, sir, because they're using it now. For like, it seems like women to do yoga in, which is kind of crazy. But check this shit out.
Speaker 20: Man Cassel stands near the Tuteburg forest where Germanic tribes defeated the Roman army.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I should mention this is the Vevelsburg castle we Willsburg. I don't know, but yes, that's the place talking about.
Speaker 20: Two thousand years ago.
Speaker 21: Finally, Himmler, the Germanic tribes there were the most superior culture for him, and for the SS it was very important to have those relations to the past so they could say, well, we are similar to the Germanic warriors.
Speaker 20: Himmler was also obsessed with the medieval era, in particular with Henry, the first German king, founder of the Saxon dynasty and conqueror of lands in the East, a feat Nazi Germany wanted to replicate. So for Vevelsberg to look more medieval, Himmler ordered the plaster to be taken down and a moat to be built around the castle.
Speaker 21: For that reason, they established in concentration camp here from nineteen thirty nine to nineteen forty five that were round about three thousand and nine hundred prisoners here and at least one thousand, two hundred and eighty five prisoners died.
Speaker 20: Vivelsberg's rebuild was a megalomaniac plan, a plan that would turn into a complex of buildings, finding out at a six hundred meter radius from the north tower.
Speaker 21: The northern tower is still original as it was in the nineteen forties. There are two historical rooms. One is secrypt. It looks like a tomb to honor that as s men. You hear the acoustic effects.
Speaker 20: On the ceiling. A swastika can still be seen in the upper level. There's another controversial symbol connected to the SS ideology of racial supremacy.
Speaker 21: This was the Supreme Leader's Hall, which looks from the architecture like a church, and there is a sunwheel on the floor with twelve parts. For us, it is important to show the symbol the black Sun, to show everyone, yes, it is here, but we want to deconstruct the hour of the symbol. So normally we have got those bags on it, I can put them away. We know that this sunwheel is a typical Indo Germanic symbol used by a lot of cultures and tribes.
Speaker 20: But in the nineteen nineties a book boosted a new conspiracy theory claiming the black sun was used in secret SS rituals.
Speaker 21: This story was very, very famous in the right wing scene. This is our problem. There are a lot of consparency gens admit about Wiebelsburg during the S time. It starts really directly after the war that forms men toetales what should have been happening here. You cannot say this is wrong or right because we have no written documents about that. We only can say they never finished the working in this place, so it was never used.
Speaker 20: The only occasion the SS leadership actually gathered at Bevelsburg was in June nineteen forty one, and at that time the north tower was still under construction. Two years later, after the defeat at Stalingrad, work at the castle was halted until it was finally liberated by American troops in nineteen forty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they say that it's contested if it was ever used or not. Right, the renovations were never actually completed, and so all these things. Never mind the fact that a concentration camp absolutely confirmed operated out of this location for most of the war from thirty nine to forty five. Let's also not forget that the renovations only stopped whenever the war took its pivotal turn and they now were on the defense rather than the offense. And let's also not forget that they went as far as to renovate it to have a grail room within it, literally to house the Holy Grail for whenever they found it on one of their expeditions. So yes, I think it's a pretty safe assumption to assume that they used it pretty much for the purposes that we're thinking that they used it for especially with a concentration camp right there, that was all they needed for their sacrificial rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds about right. I mean, these people were obviously religious, kind of nut jobs, and they took a lot of the old stories a little bit too serious, I think. But ultimately, if you're power hungry, then you're using every aca that you can get your hands on. If you think that the spear of destiny is going to help you win war and gain you know, power and control over not only your country but over the rest of the world and help defeat them and all that kind of shit, like it's it's an act of desperation, but also of dare I even say, woo woo nut jobism?
Speaker 1: This could be taken to that realm you see it? I do absolutely.
Speaker 3: And so let's also not forget these other relics quote unquote that they were like just uncovering and discovering on these expeditions.
Speaker 1: Like the Chimsey Cauldron. Have you ever heard of this.
Speaker 2: Sir, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Okay, So here's the story.
Speaker 3: Right in two thousand and one, this diver was diving in some Bavarian pond or lake or something, and he sees this gold rim hanging out from the mud. He goes down there and he like you know, brushes off the mud and finds this golden bowl with all this engravement on it. He brings it up and they they think based off of where it is, that it was a at one point relic being used by Hitler's occult groups, right, and it was then called the Chimsey cauldron, Okay, And they didn't know at the time what it was or where it was from or all of these things, but it made sense that the Nazis used this, and then they have later writings to say that that's absolutely what this was. And then so pretty much they were acting is that this was some ancient bowl signifying.
Speaker 1: That this was a proof of the Aryan race in this area.
Speaker 3: Then come to find out because again this was discovered in two thousand and one, and so we have like the means of testing things to see when it was actually created based off of science rather than fiction and things like this. So they discovered that it was actually made in the nineteen thirties. Based off of them, they were able to actually track down the German jeweler who made it.
Speaker 1: He was sworn to.
Speaker 3: An NDA under Nazi penalty of death. But they're not a threat anymore. So like, yeah, he straight up said, yeah, I made that. I made it for the Nazi group and all these things, but it didn't stop the Nazis from idolizing it and using it in their occult ceremonies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds about right. And like I said, I think that a lot of this it doesn't necessarily even have to do with truth or false. It's about belief. And so if you believe that this was an Aryan relic, and you get enough people to believe that it's an Aryan relic, ay, dude, I mean you achieved your goal.
Speaker 3: I mean that seems to be the point, right, And that's the thing. So they were going out and they were looking for, you know, any sign of the ancient race. So if they went on a North Pole expedition and it came back with nothing, they can't show that to the boss, Okay, they can't show they wasted all this time and money and resources when there's a fucking war going on, right, And so they had to come back with something. So you had certain instances where things like this happened, where yeah, they went to Vienna and got the Spear of Destiny. All right, that's a confirmed boom boom, all right, I'm assuming that the Spear of Destiny is in fact authentic and is not a forgery or a not real thing in the first place, all of the stuff. Right to say that they went and got the Shroud of torn okay, boom boom boom. You could see, all right, all right, I get it if they would have claimed that they got the ark of the Covenant, fucking Indiana Jones stuff, which, by the way, that spawning of the Nazis archaeology team going out and finding these relics.
Speaker 1: That's this, that's this group. So to say that they were looking for.
Speaker 3: Some ancient chalice or communal bowl like this, and but like they couldn't find it in the caves of wherever. So they just like hired a local jeweler to be like, yo, I need you to bang this out for me real quick. Throw this kind of Celtic not work, do some shit, and like boss Man's none the wiser.
Speaker 1: You could see how it'd be a thing.
Speaker 3: Right So now, all right, Eventually Adolph kind of loses his.
Speaker 1: Vigor for the occult things.
Speaker 3: Right, So the war is going on in two fronts and all these things, and at this point, all these people there are still screaming, bro, the old ways, the old gods. He's kind of like, bro, I have a war that I am dealing with.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It started to get a little annoying.
Speaker 3: Then it got to the point where he outright just washed his hands of it and like dismissed it, all of it. And so let's go ahead and listen back to this camp Gagnon real quick, just a few minutes of it, and he does a good job of breaking down what happens.
Speaker 10: Next, but he gets a little frustrated.
Speaker 9: So in nineteen thirty eight he actually says national socialism is not a cult movement. It's not a movement for worship. It is exclusively a people's political doctrine based upon racial principles and its purpose. There is no mystic cult, only the care and leadership of the people, defined by a common blood relationship. Therefore, we have no room for worship, hauls for the people, no open spaces for worship, but space is for assembly and parade, and basically goes on to say that a lot of the occult stuff is annoying, and that he's no longer going to be allowing these mystical minded occult people to you know, take away from the Nazi Party. By this point, he's basically gone on a full fledged war against a lot of secret societies throughout Germany. I mean, he kicks out the Freemasons, he cracks out on them, a lot of them are rounded up and sent to the camps. Anyone else that's a part of these sort of esoteric societies, like I said, Lans's magazine that he was publishing, that gets kicked out and the final straw and I say final because it's not actually the final.
Speaker 10: But Hitler gets pissed about this one moment.
Speaker 9: Specifically, basically Hitler at this point in the war, this is you know, into the forties, he decides to open up a new front against the Soviets, against the USSR. Rudolph Hess, Hitler's highest ranking deputy, his number one guy, right next to him. He disagrees with the decision, and he was actually right. I mean, a multi front war for the Germans at the time was ultimately their downfall. And Hess interestingly consults with his astrologer, someone that can basically read the stars and try to assess future events from you know, the way that the celestial bodies line up. And Hess goes to his astrologer and meets with them, and the astrologer agrees and says, hey, this is going to be bad. You need to try to stop this immediately. And Hess is going back and forth and he's trying to talk to Hitler like, hey, don't do this, don't go into Russia. That's going to be a problem. And he ultimately decides to fly to England himself to broker a peace deal with Winston Churchill. This eventually goes terribly. There's a crash and he's captured and he's ridiculed and it doesn't go good. And this is a huge scandal at this time in the war, and Hitler is pissed off and he's basically like, you know, what the heck happened to Hess?
Speaker 10: Why did he go over there?
Speaker 9: And a lot of his ss men were basically like, no, you know, he could talk to this crazy you know sorcerer, this witchcraft guy, this occultist.
Speaker 10: He told him to go over there. What's interesting is that the occultist was right.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I mean, maybe he got some type of divine of inspiration and saw the future and was like, oh, this is going to ultimately be the downfall of the Nazis.
Speaker 10: Hess maybe just had a good intuition and was compelled.
Speaker 9: It's not known exactly what happened, but it is pretty clear that Hesse had met with his astrologer prior to flying over to try to broker this piece deal. Hitler's pissed about this and again ultimately dispels all occultism and is pissed off. At this point, the Freemason's already out. He's cracking down on everyone else that is into sorcery and the occult, and a lot of them actually gets sent into concentration camps. But this doesn't last long. And this is maybe the most fascinating part. I mean, this is just crazy. This is when the Germans literally weaponized the occult. And again, a lot of this is at the behest of Heinrich Himmler. Let me tell you about Operation Oak. By nineteen forty three, Mussolini is the leader of fascism in Italy and is in a axis power with the Germans, and he's captured. Now this is bad for the Germans because he's one of their allies, so that Germans basically make a plan to liberate him.
Speaker 10: How did they find him?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 9: This is very difficult. Now there's this guy, doctor Eric Kurlander. He wrote a book called Hitler's Monsters, and in that book he suggests that Heinrich Himmler was able to work with intelligence and a couple other people, and they're basically able to go into the mountains of northern Italy and liberate Mussolini. And they free him and they get him out. We'll say, oh, it's a little bit of intelligence. And we used you know, our geolocating and we had an aircraft guy that went over and saw a base and said we should check out there. But Heinrich Himmler was adamant that they used a group of occultist who used remote viewing to locate him. I know it sounds crazy, but this is what Heinrich Himler believed. Many of the occultists were actually taken out of concentration camps. So, like I said, from the Hess action, a lot of are put in concentration camps, some of them are taken out and said, hey, if you have divine powers, if you're able to conjure up information from the stars. If you're able to do it successfully, you will be granted freedom. I mean, most people want were in the conserration camps. They did not get out. But yet the Germans were finding these occultists and these sorcerers in the concentration camps, pulling them out and then giving them tasks to work with the Germans to try to locate enemy targets. And that's not the only time that they did it. The British were not having a great naval history going against the Germans. The Germans were beating them with their U boats and then the fortune kind of shifts. The British all of a sudden start, you know, attacking U boats with extreme precision. And this U boat Captain Hans Roeder, he himself is not only you know, technically trained in physics. He's a high ranking German official that's very well to do in science and math and a you know, a proper intelligent guy. He believes that the British are employing basically a cult or mystical geolocating abilities, almost like dowsing. Like I don't know if you've ever seen this, but like sometimes people will walk around on property with like a you know, a piece of like a stick, and it's in the shape of like a y and they're able to find water and they're called like water dowsers. And he basically believes that that's what the British are doing, is that they're on their ships and they're using remote viewing from these occultists to find the German boats. And he comes up with an idea that says, hey, if the British are doing it, we need to do it. So they literally create what's known as the Pendulum Institute and this is used basically as an appropriate countermeasure against the British. He receives approval from high ranking German naval intelligence in September of nineteen forty two, and Rotor proceeds to recruit like an army of pendulum dowsers as well as astrologers and clairvoyance and psychics, and he uses them basically to find different British ships. And he would place like a tiny toy or like a tiny battleship and a large map of the Atlantic and he would put it across the whole table and he would tell the occultists like, hey, I want you to want you to look at the board and just tell me where are we, like, where is the enemy ships? And he would swing the sort of this pendulum around and it was supposed to indicate the presence of real enemy battleships in that location. I mean, it sounds crazy, and by most experts estimations, the experiment was a huge failure and didn't produce any meaningful results, and a lot of like the you know, Nazi officials that were involved in this kind of disavowed it much later, like after the war had ended. Some of them, either in private journals or even uh in interviews or privately to people that knew them, kind of said, ah, no, this you know, that stuff was bs. It didn't really work, and they kind.
Speaker 10: Of brush it off.
Speaker 9: But in their personal diaries at the time, they claimed that it worked amazingly well, and they said that they were able to use remote viewing from these occultists that they were able to find in these concentration camps to basically locate British ships across the Atlantic.
Speaker 2: Okay, so what are your thoughts on that, brother, Yeah, just desperation personally, I think that was going on. I mean, you're whenever you're dipping your toes back into the people that you locked up. It's like that is the ultimate act of desperation, whenever you're looking to essentially your slaves for help. And is that not the most desperate thing you can do?
Speaker 3: I mean yes, But at the same time, that means that he didn't disbelieve in it. He wrote it off because he got annoyed by it, but he never actually lost the faith of the occult being real. There was still that religious zealot somewhere deep down in him even at the end. So by his own alleged account, he didn't even off himself until the spear of destiny was no longer in his possession.
Speaker 2: I mean, desperate times call for desperate measures. An atheist is an atheist until you know the plane's going down. Then you're praying to God. You know, kind of shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I can see that. I mean, yeah, fair, okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, Pendulum Society, the Pendulum Institute would I thought that was kind of cool that, like, because you know, pendulum sigil stuff like that is being used to look for things on a map.
Speaker 1: That's that's kind of a blending of the woo woo dog.
Speaker 2: Of course it is. It's a fucking a cult, dude. It's all woo woo it.
Speaker 1: I dig it.
Speaker 3: And as you can see, in even desperate times, this is another time when the Nazis were using the occult for their principles, their practices, whatever you want to call it. Now we talked a little bit about the Catholic Church and how they saw Hitler. Now keep in mind, he was baptized and was confirmed when he was fifteen years old, So like, as far as the Pope was concerned, Hitler was one of his flock at the end of the day, because the Catholic Church doesn't believe in They of that until you get excommunicated.
Speaker 1: Now was he excommunicated? Was he not? They did believe that he was possessed for a time.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, the Pope tried to uh exercise.
Speaker 1: Hitler's demon from Rome allegedly.
Speaker 3: If we are to believe the story, We're gonna go ahead and read this video.
Speaker 1: It's got music behind it, but it's actually just words.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, and let's just go ahead and see what it's about here.
Speaker 2: How did Catholics oppose Hitler in the Nazis. The Nazis feared the Catholic Church much more than the Protestant Church, as it was a much more unified, powerful and global organization based outside Germany. At the Vatican in Rome, up to forty percent of Germans were Catholic, and Hitler was careful to maintain their loyalty as much as possible. It was clear, however, that the nineteen thirty three Concordant or agreement between the Nazis and the Catholic Church was undermined. Despite increasing Nazi control of monasteries and finance and much more Gestapo interference, the Catholic Church did successfully oppose the Nazi state in a number of ways. In nineteen thirty seven, Pope Pious issued an encyclical which was highly critical of Hitler and the Nazis. It was smuggled into Germany and read out in Catholic churches. He called the Nazi policies air bubble, un.
Speaker 1: Christ like, I mean fair enough.
Speaker 2: Catholics successfully campaigned against Nazi policies to remove the crucifix from buildings like schools. However, its most successful opponent to the Nazis was Bishop Galen. Clemens van Galen was the Catholic Bishop of Munster. He became known as the Lion of Munster for his vocal opposition to some of the Nazi policies. He criticized the Gestapo and increasing Nazi controls over church finances and monasteries. However, it is his opposition to the Nazi T four euthanasia program which he is best known for. This was a program set up to kill thousands of mentally and physically challenged individuals throughout Germany. Up to seventy thousand had been killed by nineteen forty one, when Bishop Galen publicly denounced the scheme, seventy thousand. Amazingly, the Nazis took notice of such a high profile figure like Bishop Galen and halted the program, at least officially. However, these successes were not without major limitations. The Catholic Church missed the opportunity to be much more effective through coordinating their opposition alongside Protestant opposition to the Nazis. Despite Bishop Galen's nineteen forty one T four success, in reality, the Nazis kept on their euthanasia program in secret. Up to two hundred thousand people were killed. The Nazis did not want to imprison or kill such a high profile figure. However, they got their revenge by executing a number of priests. Indeed, hundreds of priests were imprisoned and killed for their opposition. Perhaps its greatest fault was its muted opposition to the persecution of the Jews, although many brave Catholics did take enormous personal risks to hide Jews throughout the war.
Speaker 3: There's documented cases of that of course, So the Catholics, as we can see, were not pro Hitler by any means. A matter of fact, Hitler was killing priests, so we and again, like I said, there was a whole thing about the Pope believing that he was possessed and like having a team try to exercise him via multiple miles away, like off of some Wi Fi type shit. I thought it was more of a up close and personal type thing. I didn't think you could exercise a demon from a different area code, but apparently a certain contingent of.
Speaker 1: The Catholic faith did.
Speaker 3: But all of this going down and now we find out that there is secret bank channels between Pope Pious and Adolf Hitler. So even after it was confirmed that Adolf Hitler was killing Catholic priests and all these things, and he was dabbling into the occult, and he was reading a book talking about how Satan seed is the only way that you'll ever have a new world. Come to find out, his Holiness and Adolph were a little more of a homies than what we originally thought.
Speaker 2: Shocker.
Speaker 4: An Vatican arc are shedding new light on the relationship between Pope Pius the twelfth and Adolph Hitler as he led Nazi Germany during World War Two. The Navaz looks at what we are learning and how it changes our thinking about the Vatican during that time.
Speaker 19: Judy.
Speaker 22: In twenty twenty, the Vatican released millions of documents on Pope Pius the twelfth that were previously.
Speaker 19: Hidden from public view.
Speaker 22: These include transcripts of negotiations between the Pope and Nazis.
Speaker 19: A new book.
Speaker 22: Published today takes a deeper look at these revelations. Historian David Kurtzer is the author of that book. It's called The Pope at War, The Secret History of Pius the Twelfth, Mussolini and Hitler. And he joins me now, David Kurtzer, Welcome to the News Hour. Thank you for being here. So a lot of folks know previous versions of history around Pius the twelfth. One of two ways, right, he was either called Hitler's Pope and an anti Semite, or the story was that he did everything in his power to save as many Jewish people as he could during the war. The documents, what's your understanding?
Speaker 5: Well, I think neither one is really accurate. They're both extremes. The fact is Pius the twelfth was afraid, certainly in the first years of the war, that the Nazis were going to win, and so he felt he had to plan for Europe that was going to be under Nazi control with their pal Mussolini helping out. So his main concern in those early years, say thirty nine to forty two, was to protect the church in a time when it would Europe could be under Nazi control. It wasn't that he loved the Nazis much less Hitler, but this was his thinking.
Speaker 19: What does that mean when you say protect the church?
Speaker 22: For example, we mentioned these meetings that we now know happened between the pope and a personal envoy of Hitler.
Speaker 19: What did we learn about those What were those talks like?
Speaker 5: Well, probably the most shocking finding from these newly open Vatican archives that just opened two years ago after fifty years of pressure and interest in being able to see what they contained. Is that within weeks of Pistol being elected Pope, he's elected in early nineteen thirty nine, Hitler saw an opportunity and decided to send a personal envoy, who himself is a rather colorful character, the great grandson of Queen Victoria of England, a Nazi prince who is married to the daughter of the King of Italy, and he would begin to shuttle back and forth between Hitler and the Pope over the next two years, engaged in secret negotiations.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, can we just acknowledge what he just said?
Speaker 3: Hitler sent as his personal envoy to the new Pope just as a hey, homie, welcome to your office. Just so you know, here's me, here's what I'm about. He sends a member of the British royal family who's married to the Italian royal family, who is also a card carrying proud totan Nazi.
Speaker 1: Go say what's up to the pope.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a flex a little bit of one, and just showing the connections where they are.
Speaker 1: Good cult members. That's just what we do here. Anyway, Let's press on.
Speaker 2: Oh, go ahead, I was gonna say, I mean, I have personally held the belief that the Catholics are just as into the Occult as the Satanist personally, But that's just my opinion. Don't fry me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, with that being said, in the old ties, let's keep in mind that the as I said, the British royal family, they are of German blood, right, the Habsburgs are of German descent, So there's old blood ties on that one as well.
Speaker 2: Big facts.
Speaker 1: All right, let's keep going.
Speaker 5: We didn't know about these till just now.
Speaker 19: David.
Speaker 22: When it comes down to what Popius the twelfth did or didn't do in terms of saving Jewish lives, you tell the story about one October night in nineteen forty three in Rome.
Speaker 5: What happened then, Well, October nineteen forty three, the SS had lists of all the Jews in Rome and went door to door and tried to arrest all of Rome's Jews, thousands of them. They found about twelve hundred and sixty, arrested them, brought them to a military college just outside the walls of the Vatican and held them there for two days. What we now learned from these recently opened archives is that the Vatican worked very hard to show that some of them had been baptized and therefore shouldn't be considered Jews from the point of view of the Church, and therefore should not be chipped off to Auschwitz with the rest of them. And in fact, about two hundred and fifty of those who were originally rounded up were freed before two days later they were put on a train. One thousand and seven of them, of whom I think about sixteen would would survive, and most, in fact, a week later, on arrival at Auschwitz, were immediately put to death. The Pope did send his Cardinal Secretary of State to meet with the German ambassador of the Holy See to say do you really need to go through this? Can you do something about this? But the ambassador told the Cardinal Secretary of State this has been ordered by the highest level, namely Hitler, and you really don't want me to protest on your behalf, do you? And the Cardinal Secretary of State basically said no, I'm not insisting on any protest.
Speaker 19: David.
Speaker 22: I'm curious, I know previously that Okay, so.
Speaker 3: The Pope tried to do everything he could to save two hundred and fifty of them.
Speaker 2: I just want to say this, is it not striking that the Pope would have more to say to Hitler than even Trump? Yeah, isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I just want to throw that out there, back channel and all of this.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, our current pope has nothing for Trump except a book on climate change.
Speaker 2: Even if Trump is literally Hitler, give the Hitler, give him the the the Hitler meet up at least, I mean, yeah, I know they met up and everything, but my god, that was an unpleasant meeting.
Speaker 3: I mean, don't get me wrong. Every president meets with the pope. A lot of leaders of countries meet with the pope every year. Like I get this, Oh the Pope loved Biden. Yeah, well Biden's Catholic, so yeah, that checks out. But anyway, I'm just saying, there's there's these connections. We're gonna keep going here. But like he only cared about the ones that he could prove were baptized, and then two days later they were just rounded up and brought forward.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it didn't matter.
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, he did everything he could the Pope uh God say all right, let's.
Speaker 22: Keep going attic and has come forward when previous allegations were made similar to this about Pope Pius the twelfth. Have they responded it anyway to your book or to the reporting that's in this book.
Speaker 5: Well, unfortunately, I'm the other national Roman Catholic churches, for example, in France and in Germany, have come to terms with this history. And part of the history is how was that in the middle of the twentieth century the millions of Jews could be massacreed, little children, old people by people who thought of themselves as Christian, more or less half of them Roman Catholics, but also Protestants of course, And in other countries in Germany and France, the clergy has come to terms or begun to come to terms with it, but the Vatican has not. The Vatican released a statement in I think nineteen ninety eight we remember, in which they said their own demonization of the Jews had absolutely nothing to do with the Holocaust. So this is I think my book is probably not entirely appreciated by many in the Vatican, although there are those in the Vatican when I work in the archives who whispered to me, they're happy that this is finally coming out.
Speaker 22: What about how we view all these years later the role of Pope the twelfth as leadership of the church. I mean, especially with there's being a push for his sainthood, right, how should we look at that when you step back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the popes have tried to beatify and canonized make Pis the twelfth a saint. He is a hero of the right wing of the conservatives in the church who see the churches having gone wrong after his death, with a second Vatican Council under his successor, John the twenty third. I wish that, First of all, I wish they'd read this book, but I also wish they'd be willing to consider this history anew But I'm afraid for those really don't have an open mind, and it's unlikely that it will change their mind. So I think the drive to make a saint of Pis the twelfth will continue, And indeed.
Speaker 3: Indeed so I can't believe that that guy was actually being appointed for canon.
Speaker 1: That's wild.
Speaker 3: The same way Mother Teresa cannot believe, especially now that we know everything that we know about her, the money hoarding, how she was doing things with these kids, the trafficking and all, like she is still considered a saint right now?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean, what does it even mean anymore? You know what I mean? Like, that's like just a weird, fucking fancy title. It's like I don't agree with calling a spiritual advisor a father because you know, it's just it's weird, and you know, you're I don't know, I'm not going to get into that. I've already talked about that before, but yeah, it's all strange. Whenever you look into the deep ties and certain connections that certain people had over the years, it starts to really reshape your thoughts about history, I think.
Speaker 3: Indeed indeed, and also just to kind of wrap up that last loose in the submarine map to get to the entrance to Hollow Earth. All right, here here's the entirety of what I could find on that with a lot of digging.
Speaker 1: The KGB has this document.
Speaker 3: Even though it has and this is the official narrative, it is clearly false. There's no way that's possible. There's nothing there about Bob bop okay allegedly.
Speaker 1: Off the record.
Speaker 3: Of course, Why does the KGB have this document? They say that it was recovered from a Nazi base when they were coming in from that front of the war, and they started finding these scientists and finding these laboratories. As much as the Allied forces on one side, the American forces were trying to get to Berlin. The Soviets were also racing to get to Berlin. It was a whole thing to see who would get there first, right, and so they were both snatching up these scientists and snatching up these documents and all these things. Apparently this document came from one of these bases, and it is a actual thing. Where did it come from? Allegedly the South Pole? Allegedly the South Pole the entrance to Hollow Earth, if we are to believe this document is only accessible via submarine at the South Pole. That being said, all official sources have discredited and said that it's not real, but the document still exists, so there's at least that kernel of truth.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, of course, the official documents are going to say that Hollow Earth doesn't exist, like you know, it's like, uh, it's like the official documents are going to say that NASA's never.
Speaker 1: Lied absolutely from Nazi scientists.
Speaker 3: Shockingly enough, right, but so all right, So there is basically the entire ins and outs of the Nazi occult symbolism, their uniforms being black, the red from the blood flag, the swastika itself coming from Ostara, which was a neopaganism, uh spin off with a little bit of Blovotsky thrown in. Even though she she was not a part of the Nazis. Keep that mind, I brought her up earlier, but she is not a Nazi in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Like her, Hate her whatever you want.
Speaker 3: She's an occultist. She had some outlandish beliefs. Some people believed it to be facts. Some people thought it was interesting reading material. Take it for what you want. Okay, this wasn't about her, but we had to look at how and why Germany was actually taking this to heart, even though they were mostly Christian quote unquote, this culture of Nazism started sweeping the nation and these people started practicing it in their everyday life the same way, like, for instance, in America, the Christmas tree that is not a Christian image Christmas christ Mass is considered a Christian holiday by most Right now, you could say the winter holidays or whatever, but Christmas itself is a Christian holiday. But in America, we put up a tree, we have Santa Claus. It comes down the chimney guy with a red suit and he's got eight reindeer. These are cultural things that America just kind of has, right. Germany had their basis of whatever Germany had, but now they had this vibe of culturalism, this thing they had that was Nazism, that swayed the country into what it became. It's wild to look at how the sigil magic and the real occultism bled through into pretty much every home.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, I imagine whenever the United States is long gone and people are talking about it, like it's so far in the past that you don't know what's true and what's not, Like how we do with a lot of Roman shit, you know, well not necessarily Roman shit. But oh yeah, what was I thinking of the Well, yeah, I guess I was like Trojan kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well that's ancient Greece.
Speaker 3: But no, I'm glad you brought the Romans because I thought that was also an interesting thing too. Go ahead and finish your point. But like, while the while the Nazis were trying to exterminate an entire religion. The Romans did that to the Druids.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I mean my point is is that, you know, I think that I think that whenever people are looking back at the United States, they're gonna think that, you know, we copied a lot off of you know, ancient rights and ancient traditions and stuff and try to make it ours and look at them. They thought they were so they thought that they thought that they were so you know, smart about you know, what they did. And I can't believe the majority of their people actually believe that kind of stuff. How crazy, you know. So it's easy to sit there, you know, Monday morning quarterback and look back and say how stupid it was. But I mean, if the Nazis were never defeated, which some people say that maybe they weren't, but that's why NASA was started and all that fun jazz. But like, let's just say that Germany never really went down. I mean, we would be looking at that as if it was like some great crazy tradition. And imagine if Germany, you know, became that, what if Germany wasn't defeated. You know, it's like, tradition is what your people believe for you know, more than two generations, I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fair two generations. By the third one, that's pretty much an entirely new world, especially in the last two hundred years. Like we're not talking the Middle Ages, where like it was pretty much the same type of technology and innovation that was rolling for about you know, eight hundred years give or take. But like, okay, to your point, also, man, it's interesting the Nazis used a lot of Roman imagery, or a lot of a lot of the principles of the Roman legionaires and the conquering the empire, all of these things, right, and they were doing this in a conquest way while exterminating an entire religious group. And I find that to be interesting because as we look towards as we brought the Catholic Church earlier, and how there was more connections than just one bro. The Romans did this to the Gauls, to the Druids. Okay, Now, Druidism that we think of is in Scotland and in Ireland and in these areas. But if you look at what areas were practicing this religion and had druids within their ethos.
Speaker 1: The Romans were fighting them.
Speaker 3: The Gauls in what we now call Germany or Germania at the time.
Speaker 1: Right, they were being led by their druid leaders.
Speaker 3: They're quote unquote snake worshipers, if you will, all these these sorcerers and all these things. And we know this because the Romans wrote about the Druid practices. That's where the whole thing about. And again there's nothing written about their practices from them. They tried, they carried it down orally, but the Romans were able to watch a few of their ceremonies. That's where we know where like the Golden Sye through they would go up with the scaffolding and like harvest and mistletoe for a certain festival and a certain thing. That's a Roman writing what he saw. Now, of course that's always through the Roman lens. But my point is we know nothing about the Druids because the Romans were successful, and then once the Roman Empire fell, the Roman Catholic Church picked up that charge, if you will, and then passed that on through to the last bastion of Druidism, which would be Ireland, right an island off of an island off of the mainland of Europe. So the last little remnants of true Druidism would be there. Oh but I forgot Saint Patrick came to Ireland and cast out all of the snakes into the sea. But those there's no snakes that have ever lived in Ireland. Naturally, that would be the Roman call to rid the world of the Druids. And it worked because we have no record of anything that they believed, or any of their practice or anything other than the Roman writings.
Speaker 1: It worked.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah, the good guys always win, So there you go.
Speaker 3: So with that same type of mindset, he got the entire German people in a in a cult like following to drive behind his force to try to conquer the world real, doing it with sigil magic the entire way through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it sounds about right. And so whenever people say that, uh, certain political figures are literally hitler.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, you know what, you know what, not even a figure, not even a figure, an entire fucking party, all right, there is this whole rhetoric and I'm not gonna throw names or sides. People listeners to the cult of conspiracy know what's up.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all know us. The fact that.
Speaker 3: Any party in America could be compared to Nazism at all is the laughable any even including doesn't matter name your side. The only one that could claim such a title would be like the American Nationalist Party, which is a all white party. They are racial supremacists, uh, not extremists, quote unquote, but it's white hate with a suit rather than a white hood, that's all it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I would probably call them the closest thing to a Nazi for sure.
Speaker 1: And that's they use Nazi rhetoric a lot.
Speaker 3: They americanize it and try to make it sound like something that you could kind of believe until you look at what book they're reading it from.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of minkoff.
Speaker 3: But beside the point that group, fine, you want to compare them to the Nazis, we could have that conversation. No candidate on the ballot this election cycle can possibly be compared to Hitler, I'm sorry, by no stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Hitler was the only one to literally be Hitler.
Speaker 3: Right right, or to even say some sort of a fascist dictator type and iron fisted type, and okay, look y'all, look y'all. That's like saying that the next great general. That's like saying Maddess is the new Napoleon. That's like saying that, you know was Rommel was the new.
Speaker 1: Hannibal Barka.
Speaker 3: Like, no, dude, that's not that's These are not fair comparisons by any fucking metrics. So I'm just saying, it's it's wild when people will do this. But if we do, if we do truly look at the parties, the two main ones in America right now, and we look at which side is silencing opposition, and we look at which side is only spewing one side of a rhetoric in an echo chamber style fashion and has their side their constituents in a very cult like hive mind.
Speaker 1: Right. Don't get me.
Speaker 3: Wrong, both sides have that when you look far enough on the spectrum. But when you look at the vast majority of the people that are flying a certain flag right now, it's interesting which side kind of lines up with more uh Nazi principles.
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all about silencing and blame shifting and gas lighting and all that fun jazz. And you know, whenever you're claiming that the other party is exactly you know what you are doing and have done and probably plan to do. I don't know. It kind of seems like, you know, an unfair kind of game and very hypnotic. Dare I say, for those who don't necessarily have eyes to see, ears to hear, or a brain to fucking think.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: But all of that to say, dude, Hitler absolutely believed in the occult. He absolutely was a true through and through believer at one point in time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that was I kind of just figured that was understood by most people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I did actually enjoy doing this deep dive and seeing like all of the connections, because I mean, we've talked about it, we've touched on it.
Speaker 1: This was good.
Speaker 3: I enjoyed this, and you know, especially as we're looking at the world for what it is right now, let's keep our eyes out and our third eyes open, if you will, for the sigil magic that may be just intrusively being shown to us every single day without our knowledge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to keep an eye open for that, because you're a fool if you think that that stuff is not still going on. Because most people don't, they don't look into the occult, you know, they just assume that that you know, that's old school and nobody's really practicing that anymore in practical magic, that's not really even a real thing. And the people that do believe in it, well, it's obviously of Satan, and you know, so I'm not going to look into Satan's work, and so it's like, now you're just taking everybody's word at it and you're not really doing any kind of deep research on it. But I mean, the best way to know the enemy is to study him, and that's what we do over here.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: That being said, what did you think about the book the magic book that he's reading? And I didn't know that that was literally within that book.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. I've never read the book cover to cover.
Speaker 3: But and that wasn't the Magician or it was it was, And I don't know which magic book it was, but I do know the title of his magic and it did have a K and it straight up was talking about Satan being this force of good and evil, talking about if you don't have that within you, you can't create like and I understand that people can take spirituality in different regards, right, It's about perspective, it's about how you interpret it, all these things.
Speaker 1: But for Hitler to have those underlined inspecific and keep in mind, he was a confirmed Catholic and baptized and all of these things, so like he grew up at least knowing who Jesus was, you know. I mean maybe he prayed to Mary, but like he knew the Bible. So for him to go about it that way, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: I'm not surprised by it. And naturally, Alistair Crowley, if I'm not missaken, is the one who originally put the K put the K in magic to be able to signify which, uh whether it was you know, show magic or real quote unquote magic.
Speaker 3: And that was Crowley's book he's reading. Then that makes perfect problem. It was all about some Satan man, right.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what it's. You know, whenever you start getting into that Satanic kind of magic, it's like, I, I don't align with that kind of stuff. Obviously, I don't personally believe in Satan, and so, uh yeah, I think that it's really just all a call. It it's all it's all belief. It's all like you know, it's shock factor. But it's also trying to spit in the face of the people who who are Christians, and you know, it's kind of just playing upon their fears. So, you know, if you're really trying to be the Boogeyman to take over the world, what better face, especially to a Christian nation or a Jewish nation even then, to wear the mask of you know, the fucking original fallen Angel himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I dude.
Speaker 3: And like I said, the Nazi ideology was this weird blend of neopaganism and Nordic traditions with Christianity, and they drew on Christian sources from the Old Testament to claim where the Arians came from from the Old Testament, and that dude who was a monk was leading the charge on all of this. So people were kind of like jiving with it because yeah, yeah, sure, why not that makes sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: Then the kids started learning it in school and they were coming home talking to their parents about it, and it just kind of like instilled.
Speaker 1: It was wild.
Speaker 3: It was fucking insane how strategic and meticulous it done. It was done, and I for one believed that it was done from the evil source.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 3: I do, in fact, believe in Satan and I believe that he was absolutely at work in Nazi Germany, like for sure.
Speaker 2: Personally knowing that the Pope was having, you know, some sort of chimmunication with Hitler, it does not surprise me one bit because it is of my belief. I'm not saying that it's absolutely right or wrong. I'm not saying that it's even documented. It's more of kind of a guess and maybe my intuitive feeling towards it. I believe that Satanism was created out of the Catholic Church and in order to scare people into the religion. That's my personal belief. And so the Pope aligning himself with Hitler at least to have some kind of conversation like that, that that kind of checks that block.
Speaker 3: Do you mean Anton Levey's Satanism or do you mean like the real Black Masses and all that type of Satanism?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, I mean yeah, I'm not talking about Anton LaVey. Fuck him.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean he's he's a way dude. You're telling me that that was created by the Catholics.
Speaker 3: There there was people who like, we're going against the grain for the sake of going against the grain, and we're just inverting everything the church did for that purpose.
Speaker 2: I mean, sure you're gonna have those people. Yeah, you're gonna have those people. But I feel like, you know what better way, dude, to get more people on your side than to create the fucking boogeyman yourself. It's the ultimate fucking scheme if you really think about it, I mean, think about the market, think about the Hegelian dialect. We talk about these things all the time. How do you get people to fucking believe and buy your bullshit? The best way to do it is to is to make them believe that they don't have, like that there is like a boogeyman chasing after you, that you know that this is the way to get to heaven and and not that you know what I mean. Like, I mean, I know that you don't necessarily agree, but my opinion on it is is like the best way to win the game is to control both sides of it.
Speaker 3: No, I get that, but like, if that was the case, they had their boogeyman, they had Darwinism breathing down their necks, and people were talking about like all these extra thought processes, Like the church was on the decline, they were like losing their grip because not just a small group of people in like hushed corners, most of Germany was already on this vibe.
Speaker 1: You know, a lot of Europe was on this kick at this time.
Speaker 3: Like having a seance at your party was like a hip thing to do, so like this wasn't just like a there's a whole thing. So if that was the case, you're saying that the Catholic Church did that as well.
Speaker 2: I think that, And I think that if you can convince enough people who are quote unquote sinners, call them alcoholics, call them racists, call them drug addicts, call them wife beaters, call them whatever you want, and you can and you can convince the masses that those people are being inhabited by demons and we need to expel those demons out from you. I mean, you're literally you're playing both sides of the fence at that point, I think personally, because dude, now you're you're saying, well, there is only one game. There's only one board here, and no other pieces can can apply, Like you're not going to you know, like there are certain pieces to certain games that don't apply to other games. But if you control the entire board. It makes it fucking It's honestly a smart business move, and especially whenever you start looking into the tithe and all the money that the church is bringing in ten percent. If you start to lose ten percent, imagine you lost half of your customer base. Well, that means that the half of those people that were donating the ten percent to be able to fund your fucking church and all of your you know, all of your things and stuff like that. Well, I mean, look, you've already been trying to preach the good word. Their good word didn't fucking save people. Whenever people tune into the news, do they tune in for the good stuff or for the bad stuff.
Speaker 3: So you're saying that your boy ate off Lands, who was a Catholic monk and then started this entire thing, the Oh Star magazine, which is what led Hitler down this path originally, if we're gonna believe that story, you're saying that that was a Catholic plant to instill all of this to bring people very long con of them. But it's not the first time that they were trying to do this to scare people back into their faith. Because look at what happens when the world goes to the extreme other direction.
Speaker 1: Y'all beg I.
Speaker 3: Get your asses back to mass better get to that pew is that And I'm not saying that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm making sure I'm putting the piece together out loud.
Speaker 2: I think that that would be the ultimate conspiracy, and I can see that not being extremely far fetched. I mean, dude, I love Zachary King. I think is a great guy, but I personally think that he's a Catholic plan oh man. And I've said that before. Yeah, I think that, of course, especially whenever you look on sixty Minutes back in the fucking nineties, they're performing exorcisms and then you find out that it was all staged, Like why are you performing fake exorcisms?
Speaker 3: The same reason why in the nineties we watched Jerry Springer and WWE and it didn't like get talked about that it was fake until much later.
Speaker 1: It was daytime television man.
Speaker 2: Put on by the Catholic Church. I mean, I mean, what you got a fake? It's a funk to sell your to sell your bullshit.
Speaker 3: No, no, I agree that was a bad move for sure, But I'm just saying, like TV, Yeah, the nineties were a weird time, let's be honest. But neither here nor there, right, But I disagree for the reason that Catholic priests were being killed and they were being rounded up and brought to concentration camps if it was some sort of a long con. It's the same thing with saying like the Jews were actually behind the Holocaust, and it's like, so they just like were cool with oh, maybe what sixty six million, maybe it was six thousand, Like hold on, on pause. You're saying that they were cool with letting their own people die to serve the greater good, and that's I personally just can't see that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it didn't happen. I'm with the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: If this was a long con, did they lose a couple thousand, maybe a couple thousand priests to the cause, but like they solidified their claim of like where they're at. But then again you find out the pope had back channels, and then we find out later on there was financial lines for these rat lines to help the Nazis escape persecution for war crimes after the war ended. That's what happened with Project paper Clip, and we know that to be a fact.
Speaker 1: Now, so it's like, fuck.
Speaker 2: I mean, Jacob, if you had an organization, let's say you started a fucking burger business, okay, and and your burger business turned into a fucking empire. And that empire, I mean, it's like basically like your second to none. You're you're on top of even McDonald's. Let's just call it Jacob's burgers, okay. And these are the best well known burgers. Everybody loves them. They love how juicy and delicious and very pure. And there's no additives, there's none of that shit. It's just the best burger you can possibly sink your teeth into. And you build this empire, and it's not only known across the United States, it's known across the world. But then after a little while, people started look into your organization and they're like, well, what happened to one of these burger flippers? Turns out that they were like did he ever end up firing them? Well, no he didn't. He didn't end up Did I say racist, I meant to say rapist? Well, the burger flipper happened to be a rapist. Did Jacob end up end up firing the rapist? Well no, he just moved them to another work, another location, and and you know, and that's all we're gonna do with them. We're just gonna try and cover it up, you know, and hopefully know everybody forgets about it because we're moving it to a whole new place. Nobody knows this guy's name. The kind of thing. It's like, I'm sorry, I wouldn't eat it, Nazi, but I wouldn't eat at your fucking burger restaurant anymore if I knew you were doing that is my point. As far as the Catholics connection to the fucking to the to the Nazis, that's all I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: I mean, there is absolutely connections with the Catholics Church, with the Vatican to the Nazis. But that's the other thing too. There was priests that were slaughtered. So it's like, was he in on that? Was he complicit on that? The pope I'm talking about was he didn't find that out until later?
Speaker 1: Did he?
Speaker 3: Like was just trying to let bygones be bygones because he honestly thought Hitler was going to win this thing, So like, whatever I got to do to keep this dude happy. Who knows who actually weren't.
Speaker 2: Correct me if I'm wrong, But weren't the the Catholics were the original people who were opposing the Jews, right, Like, wasn't it the Roman Catholics that that ended up killing Jesus?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Or no? It was that? Wait?
Speaker 2: Who was it?
Speaker 1: I think that it was the.
Speaker 3: Roman soldiers are the ones that actually committed the act, but it was begged for by the Jewish people who were under Roman rule at the time. Speaking of which, the nails that pierced Jesus was also a relic that Hitler was sent to find. That's another thing. Also, the crown of Thorns, the whole nine everything.
Speaker 2: Right, So, I mean, this might be a crazy theory, and hopefully it doesn't get me canceled. I'm just a conspiracy theorist. But what if the Catholic were working with the fucking Nazis to try and expel the Jews as the top religion of the world.
Speaker 1: But the Jews weren't the top religion at that time?
Speaker 3: If I mean, Okay, as far as the banks go or stuff like that, and the conspiracy theories behind this with you one hundred percent all day, we could talk about it. But as far as like their numbers go. It's not like they were taking over by any means. They were already being shit on in most of the countries where they were at the reason why the German banking system was like taken over by the UH by the Rothschild was because in Frankfurt, where they were started from, the Jews weren't allowed to sell or do anything with produce or with meat or with industry, so they were only allowed to do certain jobs. One of them was clerical work and money work, banking and things like that. They excel at the practice, and that's just kind of how that spawned. So it's not like they were welcomed or just like, oh yeah, it's just your neighbor down the street, he's Jewish but whatever.
Speaker 1: No, they were seen as.
Speaker 3: Like the the underlings for sure, long before Hitler came into fruition. But that's my point. They already had their boogeyman kind of built in. All he did was just radicalize it.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I'm just kind of trying to think outside the box and you know, just get weird.
Speaker 1: Whereas there's no logic to this.
Speaker 3: The Nazi ideologies and their specific brand of occultism, right, there was no real logic put into it. There was a little bit from here, a little bit from there, a little bit of a blend from here.
Speaker 1: But make sure it's Aran and like just send it.
Speaker 3: And the people of Germany were so starved for something to cling on to that they all kind of just went along with it. That's why all these people at the end of the war, they couldn't even believe like they were cool with this, And you had so many people that were like waking up to it later on that like, wow, we were seriously like cheering this guy on when he was saying this type of wild shit, like they we had a lot of issues with that, which is why Germany still to this day has a weird time talking about what was going down in their country at this time.
Speaker 2: I guess I'm just going for the useful idiot kind of side story here as far as like, I mean, look, we all know that Israel, like the fucking Israel created Hamas, right, and you know, essentially America helped create isis right, Like we don't align with beliefs, but like the enemy of my enemy is my friend. And if we can use these useful idiots to try and push forward maybe whatever our plans are.
Speaker 3: Well, let's be honest here, it's not like the Nazis were against doing that.
Speaker 1: You could look at the agreement that.
Speaker 3: Was made between the Nazis and the Soviet Union before Russia went back and like you know, went to the Allied side. They first were on Hitler side. Stalin and Hitler knew each other, they were cool. And when they decided to sign up with the Axis powers, they led a pogrom in Russia and slaughtered their Jewish population. That was a whole thing that took place. They hunted them through the snow with dogs and shit. Right, and this is allegedly over o. You have to where did that story come from? Look, you could look up the statistics on how many Jews were and were not in Russia before and after World War Two.
Speaker 1: It's not that hard to find.
Speaker 3: But that being said, they only went on the Allied side when the Nazis went back on their promise.
Speaker 1: That was pretty much it.
Speaker 3: So it's not like Hitler was against going with somebody who was like enemy of my enemy is my friend type of thing to accomplish the goal. Could it be that there was also an enemy of my enemy in Italy, because keep in mind Mussolini Italy, he was where fascism started. As a matter of fact, the word fascist comes from. Uh you ever see the depiction of an axe or like a whole bundle of sticks with the axe blade sticking out the Romans would carry. That's called a fascisto okay, And that's where the term fascism comes from. That was a symbol of, like I reign supreme fucking authority. This is the symbol of that that I carry with me and my entourage for that purpose. So Mussolini is really where the term fascism came from. Rome being in Italy, the Vatican and the Roman and the It excuse me, the Vatican and the Italian powers that be always have a really tight connection, seeing as how the Italian powers that be and Hitler had a tight connection. Is it crazy to postulate that that kind of secondhand went through there as well?
Speaker 1: Look who knows? Who even knows?
Speaker 2: Hey, Look, we're just conspiracy theorists. Where we're here theorizing conspiracies as conspiracy theorists do. And I mean, look, I think that it's definitely worth looking into. It's fun to think about all the what ifs and and all that fun stuff. And I honestly, I believe that it's necessary that we that we question all of the quote unquote understood narratives of the past, because I don't think we're ever gonna get the full story. I think that there's always probably kernels of truth in every little bit of history, not man, not one hundred percent of the time, but probably most of the time. And I think that if you're trying to make yourself look like the good guy, you're gonna make yourself look like the good guy by any means, and you're also, by doing so, you're gonna make the bad guy look very bad by any means. I'm just saying that's some third eye logic.
Speaker 1: I think I agree.
Speaker 3: Good call members. If you enjoyed this episode, found it informant over thought, you know what, Wow, this was just kind of wild.
Speaker 1: I learned something new here. I don't even know, but whatever.
Speaker 3: If you would like to show some love, show some support, and let us know, help us boost these algorithms across the board, please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shared the like, subscribe the comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with their friends and family shaffs every work.
Speaker 1: Here's a deal.
Speaker 3: The more activity or algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 1: You could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finalies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: Check out Menta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give him all the love, the five star wars and good reviews to all the things and stuff. Go check out my YouTube channel ca tonight and giving the subscribes and follows there as well.
Speaker 1: We thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And before we wrap this up, if you are listening to this on day of release, which is Tuesday, please join us tonight if you want kind of like an election watch party, We're gonna be doing it over at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down in the show notes. If you sign up for the Third Eye all the way open to here, you will have access to be able to join us in watching this. These crazy Shenanigans live, and I'm sure we're going to be adding to the Shenanigans as we do so all the good cult members. I mean, it's always a great time you want to be able to join that. As we said, there is a free week if you want to just join this week and tell us to go fuck ourselves for forever after that, that's totally fine too. That would we welcome that. So we love all the good Cult members out there, whether you're listening or watching, and uh yeah, get ready baby, because it's about to go down. But anyhow, with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 14: Of the.
Speaker 3: Hey cult members, Jacob here, just want to tell you about this new product in this new company that we have partnered with step into a new era of wellness with Rife Technologies, utilizing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. These machines are crafted following the groundbreaking legacy of doctor Royal Raymond Bright, fact by the dedication and research of Matthew Rife, doctor Rife's great nephew. Rife Technology offers genuine relief and harmony experience life enriched by legacy and innovation and remember, with a thirty day money back guarantee, no questions asked.
Speaker 1: You can explore with confidence.
Speaker 3: Go to Realrifetechnology dot com right now and shop around. You're going to see their entire product line. If you listen to the Cult Conspiracy you heard the episode where we use one in shop with our girl Christy, we can tell you firsthand this is some incredible, incredible technology. It comes in a really nice case. It has a tablet that comes with it. It gives you a step by step instructure on how to fire it up, how to use it, and it's incredible. The benefits of it are substantial. It is once again backed by Scientific Reasarch. So go to the website right now, and you have you use the promo code Cult at checkout you will get ten percent off of your entire order. Shop now at realrifetechnology dot com. That's realrife Technology dot com. Hey Cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 1: Just enter the offer.
Speaker 3: Code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping.
Speaker 1: Use the offer code.
Speaker 3: Cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cults