Speaker 1: You're listening to everything out there with your host Steve Stockton.
Speaker 2: Hell Long Friends Now. The Tartarian Empire is a conspiracy theory that proposes a vast advanced civilization existed in the past that was responsible for constructing many of the world's most impressive buildings. Adherents of this theory often claimed that these structures were later inherited, repurposed, or even destroyed by modern society. In the context of America, several architectural styles and specific buildings are often cited as evidence for this hidden theory. One of the key characteristics of Tartarian architecture is its grandeur and ornateness. Buildings from the Gilded Age, with their elaborate facades, towering spires, and opulent interiors, are often held up as examples. Structures like the Singer Building, which was demolished in nineteen sixty eight, and the original Pennsylvania Station in New York City are cited as prime examples of Tartarian influence. Even the temporary buildings of the nineteen fifteen World's Fair, with their impressive scale and intricate details, are sometimes attributed to this lost civilization. Another common theme is the use of advanced technology. Tartarian buildings are often said to incorporate features that were beyond the capabilities of the time, such as intricate ventilation systems, radiant heating, and even free energy devices shades of nikolay Tesla. Some proponents point to the existence of underground tunnels and chambers beneath many old buildings as further evidence of this advanced technology. Now, it's important to note that there is really no credible historical evidence to support the existence of a Tartarian empire, but that's what they would want you to believe. The architectural styles attribute to Tartaria can be readily explained by known historical and artistic movements such as Beaux Arts and Art Deco. The advanced technology claims are often based on speculation and possible misunderstanding of historical construction methods. The Tartarian empire theory, while intriguing to some, is ultimately at this point still a fringe belief with no provable basis in fact, and it's crucial to approach such claims with a healthy dose of skepticism and rely on variable historical and scientific evidence. Even though some claim this has all been scrubbed. While it's certainly fascinating to imagine a lost civilization with advanced knowledge. It's important to remember that our world's history is rich and complex enough without inventing what some believe are fictional empires. I'll let you decide for yourself now. Some examples include the Salt Lake City Temple in Utah. This grand building, construco by the Mormon Church in the late nineteenth century, is often cited for its intricate stonework in imposing presents. The US Capitol Building in Washington, d C. With its neo classical design and prominent dome, the Capital is a landmark. Tartarian theorists often point to supposed inconsistencies in its construction timeline and the existence of underground tunnels. And then there's the Old City Hall in San Francisco. Before it was damaged in the nineteen oh six earthquake, this building was known for its tornate Victorian architecture. Tartarian proponents claim it was far too advanced for its time. And then there's Union Station in Washington, d C. This Beaux Arts masterpiece, with its grand halls and classical statues, is another tartarian theory favorite. And there's the Chicago Cultural Center. Originally the Chicago Public Library, This building boasts stunning interiors with mosaics, stained glass, and marble. Tartarian theory often claim such opulence was beyond the capabilities of nineteenth century builders. And then there's the New York State Capitol in Albany. This massive building, with its elaborate stone carvings and grand staircase, is also often held up as a tartarian masterpiece. And again another city hall, this time in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Once the tallest habitable building in the world, this structure is known for its ornate towering clock. Tartarian theorists often point to its size and complexity as evidence through a lost civilization. Then let's go to Ohio for the Cincinnati Music Hall. This Victorian air building, with its grand concert hall and intricate details, is another tartarian favorite. And back to New York City the Grand Central Terminal. This iconic transportation hub, with its celestial ceiling and Beaux Arts architecture, is often cited as a tartarian creation. Now let's hop down to Ashville, North Carolina the famous Biltmore. This sprawling mansion built for George Vanderbilt in the late nineteenth century is often cited for its size and opulence, Tartarian theorists claiming was far too advance for its time. However, the Biltmore state was a product of the Gilded Age, when wealthy industrialists built lavis holmes to showcase their wealth and taste. Now, the Tartarian theory often relies on selective presentation of facts, and sometimes there's not a lot of historical context. But again, I'll leave it up to you to decide. So welcome to this show. We're going to delve into the captivating world of the Tartarian Empire theory. This interian concept proposes a lost civilization responsible for many of the world's most awe inspiring buildings, including many right here in America. Well journey across the United States exploring grand structures and architectural marvels often cited as evidence for this hidden history, or at least scrubbed history. But we won't just stop at admiration. We'll try and peel back the layers of speculation and examine the historical contexts. So join us tonight, So we try to separate facts from fiction, appreciate the ingenuity of our ancestors, and celebrate the rich tapestry of the architectural heritage that surrounds us, regardless of how it came to be.
Speaker 3: Only Alley Steve stopped them roll.
Speaker 4: Jails of ghosts and haunted homes through the study Weirdness Flow, Mister Brees and the Dark. It shows West of Voice late at night, the Bees outside.
Speaker 3: Green.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello once again, everybody, Welcome back Steve Stockton, everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Crown zero Radio Network. Thank you for joining us tonight. Got a real special guest with us this evening, all the way from Los Angeles. Good friend of mine, Brown Dwarf. He's got a YouTube channel, a Brown Underscore Dwarf. I'll link it in the show notes. We're going to talk about some old world architecture here in the United States and as well as some aerial phenomena that he covers very well, and whatever else we get into. Brown Dwarf. How you doing, brother?
Speaker 1: Greeting Steve, Excited to be on here, honored and blessed. This is super exciting man.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Always a pleasure to have you as a guest. I know you've been on here before. I think you've been on here and I know you've been on from beyond that we do on Wednesday nights. I get confused sometimes I got so much stuff going on in so many different places. But either way, it's good to have you here tonight.
Speaker 1: Brother, Thank you, thank you. And as you can hear in the background, we're just talking about city sounds. There's some sirens going by there, and you might hear some other unexpected, unexpected sounds throughout the conversation. Here getting a little tongue tied. Yeah, No, the architecture, Yeah, we can dive right into that stuff. It's a it's a recent topic that I see a lot of people have been getting into, and I see some of the informations come across your way. And some people call the topic old world or or they'll call it tartaria. Yeah, and and that kind of is uh, I would say, in closing a large subject, you know, they just for short, we just call it. I'd like to call it old world. But the word and the name Terria comes up a lot in this subject. So one of the first things that was brought to my attention was it was through my brother, who who actually brings up a lot of things to me. And it's a younger brother of mine. He started showing me some information about some of the old buildings in Los Angeles here, and some of the information that he was relating to me wasn't fitting with the mainstream narrative. And I found that really interesting off the bat. And one of the first things was some of the dates of these buildings and stuff, and yeah, some of those dates just really didn't make sense. There was also the amount of time it took to build some of these buildings also is very fishy. You know, some of these buildings, Uh, surprisingly it'd be a they say it's a year or two that they build them. I found some that were even six months that they were building these buildings, And it just doesn't seem to match with the timeline and the knowledge and and the tools that we had at the time. I feel I know that there is a lot of old architecture from way back that that uh that people are you know know, famous stuff, and I just feel like some of those those types of buildings we really got to question, uh these days, because like I'm saying, this, uh information that's coming about now is really challenging the information we're given now. So yeah, I don't know how you said that you possibly found out of this subject through me. I'm not sure how you found out about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to to remember it was. I think when you're with us on one of my YouTube channels from Beyond with Lee g Versus for Audio, you mentioned it and how there and when you're where you're at in downtown LA there were buildings and things that they kind of fit within that. And then once you start looking into it, there's a lot of buildings. Like you said, they were putting them up in record time back in the eighteen hundreds, and it just it doesn't make any sense to me. I look at like some of the skyscrapers in New York and things. I thought that with the tools and the I guess the esthetic or whatever they had at the time, I don't think they could build buildings like that today. And I know when I lived in Las Vegas, they were talking about one of the big casinos out there that they expected it to exists for about fifty years and then they knock it down. I can't think of the name of the one with the dancing waters out front. I lived out there for ten years, but I thought, you know, fifty years for those these giant resort casinos that they build out there, that's not a very long time. And here they were, they're building these buildings in the eighteen hundreds without the advent of modern tools, especially electric tools and things like that. It just said bottles the mind when you sit and think about it. I mean, that's one of those things always just so good. For granted, yeah, there's this beautiful architecture, these cathedrals, these skyscrapers, and you think, how did they build that with the technology and the tools available to them at the time. It doesn't make sense. There's something not giving here. We're not being told right things.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, yeah, you know a lot of times the joke comes up of some buggy because that's what they tell us is what we had at the time, right, pretty much we were in horse and buggy and stuff like that and no electrical tools, and and I forget, you know, I'm pretty bad on the date of when like the tool certain tools came out and and but uh yeah, it's just once again it doesn't seem to match. And also another thing that comes up with these buildings is also the that there's technology in these buildings, and so this this architecture is obviously it's it's high grade masonry, and so it's someone with a lot of knowledge and and yeah, you mentioned that those Las Vegas resorts only lasting about fifty years, where these buildings have lasted possibly hundreds and maybe even thousands of years. Another thing is, uh, these buildings also tend to go a lot lower than what they seem at the face level. So a lot of these buildings go underground. And there's our theory of the mud flood comes up because there's buildings that look like they've been almost dug out. It seems like like the floor that the buildings at the first floor, it'll have windows and parts of the building that seem that should have been way above ground and it's at ground level. And parts of these buildings seem to be going underground also, and so it seems almost obvious that there's more to these buildings. And when you look into it, there is. There's a lot of buildings that actually go underground. And when you look more, some of these buildings even connect and so it makes you wonder what is going on because you're starting to look into tunnel systems also, and and come to find out there's a lot of cities with underground tunnels and stuff. And and once you start digging into that, more stuff comes up, like rail railroads and and different things like that. And and it's very interesting also, uh coming back above ground, some of these buildings are believed to have had and still have a tech technology. When you look at the tops of some of these buildings, you'll see, uh a lot of times they have used certain metals I think a lot of times like coppers and stuff like that. And then you'll have these uh I forget the names of them, but they're almost like antennas at the tops of these buildings. And uh so the question comes up, what are these things? What were they used for or what are they for? And uh yeah, another theory is that they were possibly harvesting energy from the ether somehow, and yeah, it's just fascinating stuff. And a lot of times these buildings are also seem to have been stripped of these certain things, just parts of the buildings that could have been like I said, valuable metals and maybe art and stuff like that. Yeah, so it seems a lot of the time you'll get these pictures, old pictures of what looks like they're constructing these buildings, but a theory is that it could be that they're deconstructing these buildings. So when you'll see old photos of supposed buildings that are being built, you'll see scaffolding and stuff like that, and and so with the picture, you know, one would think, oh, yeah, and they tell you the story, Okay, it's being built, but we never a lot of us never stopped to think that maybe it's being deconstructed, you know, And so yeah, that comes up, and yeah, it's just so many more things. A lot of these buildings also are just massive in size. A lot of them tend to have these giant doors as well. Sometimes, uh, some of these doors are just massive, and you know, so one thinks and uh, questions why these doors so huge? And so yeah, you when to get into that and questioning that you get into the rabbit hole and and the topic of giants come up. So that's another thing with this whole topic giants. Going back to the tech. Uh, there's also talks of airships. You know, Uh, people call we call them blimps now these days and stuff like that. You know, theys to call them zeppelins as well. I think, uh, huh and uh, and so there's possible evidence of them having airships even before I guess we whatever date we have put on our first blip being out. And yeah, that's fascinating to think that, you know, there was already h aerial technology way before they tell us. Yeah, it's just it's very odd and just a lot of questions, and I feel like there's you know, uh, some answers come in our way. There's a lot of interesting people doing research on this, and I tend to follow them for the latest uh stuff. And I've also been doing my own boots on the ground stuff, you know, being here in Los Angeles. Uh, there's quite a bit of this old world stuff around here, and it's it's fascinating because it's beautiful, but also fascinating because a lot of people don't realize what we could be really looking at. And and when I say that, it could be that it's a remnants of an older civilization, a civilization we haven't learned about, we haven't been told about. And so yeah, I've been on this trail here trying to figure this out, and it's just, yeah, it's it's an exciting thing, you know, It's it's it makes you look at life differently. I definitely have a different perspective when I go to different places and cities and stuff like that, because this stuff is worldwide. It's all over the place. And one theory is that whoever was building this stuff, it was a worldwide thing because a lot of similar architecture could be found throughout the world. And it's uh so it's like it makes a question, what's this connection or the style of building. And there's different styles of stuff too. I've been learning the different types of architecture. You know, you have your like a Gothic style, there's even a Gothic Revival. There's I think people are kind of making stuff up to mixing different styles and making up their own. But yeah, they have your Art Deco and and your Greek, you know, Roman Greek style, Romanesque. There's all these different types of styles, and some of them also tempt to mix. So you'll have a building that will look like it has different types of styles of architecture as well, and you know, people question that. Yeah, it could be that when different types of people were occupying those lands, then you know, they added on to those buildings and stuff like that. But yeah, fascinating stuff and then once again, you know, the giant thing. People might be thrown off like by that, you know, but there is a lot of excuse me, lot of evidence pointing towards the giants being a real thing, you know, so I definitely believe in it. You know. There's a lot of different cases throughout the world, and here locally we have a Catalina Island, which is also you know, known I'm sure you've heard about the giants, the skeletons that they found out there, and Catalina also being you know, we'll probably get into the the aerial stuff later, but also known for UFO activity and stuff like that. So I got to visit there as well. And there's this structure on Catalina that is known as the Casino, and it's funny that's come up as in the topic as an old world structure, and I got to check that out up close. I should have examined it a lot more closer when I had the chance, but I was still questioning it at the time. I wasn't sure, and eventually I heard someone that I followed mentioning I was like, darn, I should have dug a little deeper in there, but I definitely did an outside scan of it, and I think it's very possible. And it's it's interesting to think that you have these giants being found on the island and then once again this these one of these structures. And so for me, there's a little connection there. And yeah, it's just it makes you question the history we've been taught in school and everything. It just really flips all that upside down. And with that, there's there's a lot of stuff that you know, may bother people, you know, because it just kind of flips your world upside down once you uh start getting into this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and and the thing that the surprise me about Tartary the Tartarians. There's a map that I found and it's from like nineteen hundred, nineteen hundred and six or something like that. I've never seen a map in any of my schooling that had that on it. Yet there it is. And it's not, you know, like I said, it's not a map from biblical times or a map from even a few hundred years ago. This is like something from the early nineteen hundreds. There it is, but I've never heard it mentioned until lately. And then some of the stuff and it just seems like Los Angeles is just a treasure trow of the stuff. One of the ones that that springs mind. And I've seen this one. It's out in Yeah, just right in the edge of Burbank there called the Portal of the Folded Wings. Have you ever seen that? It's a shrine to aviation.
Speaker 1: It's a yes. And you know what, I had looked that up and I was wondering. I was like, you know what, I wonder if that's an old world, you know, from the Old World. And but they do have a date on it, and they do have the name of disposed uh architect that.
Speaker 2: Mountain in twenty something, twenty four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting that you bring that up. That that's definitely something I looked into, but I haven't visited that yet. Yeah, super fascinating. And then not far from Burbank is uh Pasadena, California, and Pasadena seems to be like just all old world. You have old old town Pasadena's funny you got the old town Pasadena and Pasadena and an old town of course that's where a lot of these these buildings are. And uh. One researcher was looking into Pasadena and pointed out just a bunch of buildings there, and even the city Hall is just amazing. And I've gotten to check out a lot of these buildings there and finding more in the area. But the Rose Bowl. He believes that that area there was probably full of a bunch of buildings as well, but was maybe somehow either covered up because a lot of times, uh, these golf courses and and stadiums and stuff like hotels is another thing that seemed to cover up a lot of these places where these buildings used to be. And and they say, just Pasadena seems to have a lot of this stuff there. And and there's something about Pasadena too. You can feel it. It has a very like to me, like a haunted a vibe, a haunted feeling, spooky feeling. And there's been a lot that's gone on there. I mean, you got NASA, JPL, Jack Parsons and that whole you know, that's that's a whole other subject we could get into there. But that's all all within that area there where you have all these buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd forgotten Jack Parsons was a resident of Pasadena and blew himself up while supposedly working on special effects for Hollywood, but he was working on it was a fulminate of mercury that he was playing around with. But he was also a follower of Aleister Crowley and was into some dark magic and some things like that. So who knows for sure. I mean, this was a guy, you know, the founder of the JPL and stuff. You think he would know what he was doing with something relatively simple like a fulminated mercury. But it is very volatile, I understand. But yeah, I'm a big fan of Parsons. I like reading about him and some of his exports and stuff. There's a there's a book of Sex and Rockets, and then there's another one about him that's just fascinating, fascinating stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and I'm gonna be doing something on it. I've been kind of procrastinating on it, but I'm waiting for the energy to get out there, and I want to be able to do it as proper as possible. Kind of touching on Parsons, there's this area there known also Devil's Gate Dam, where I guess they would go and blow up a lot of the rockets because it was out of high they were still in high school, I believe when they were hired by I think it was the military or I'm not sure who, but to help make explosives and stuff, and so they were out there blowing stuff up. But there's a whole yeah, pretty dark and ocult stuff. And and yeah, where he lived, the parsonage, this mansion that he had where a lot of this occult activity, wild parties and yeah, very interesting stuff. And I know the mansion is no longer there, but I'd like to check out that that particular area. I think they got maybe a house, are some apartments there now. But yeah, all that happening in right here in Pasadena and also another place. You know, it seems like these major cities are are are the hubs of these old world center points, but at the same time, so are these small towns. Very small towns you'll find some of this old architecture as well. But I wanted to point out in California that San Francisco, of course, is another major one where you'll find a bunch of this stuff. And San Diego as well is another major one. You got a Balboa Park there that's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a wild looking structure there at Balboa Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely I've never been there either, but we theorize that somehow the zoo San Diego Zoo and what else is there? I think there's something else there, but somehow the zoo is covering up like we were mentioning that the golf courses, hotels and stadiums and stuff like that. So in this case, it's the zoo that's covering up a bunch of stuff there. And I hear it drops down in levels also, so it'd be interesting to poke around there a little more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's just so many places, especially in southern California that warn't explorations. Thinking if you can go boots on the ground, that'd be an awesome series. I'd love to see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I'm trying to get out there as much as possible. And yeah, you know, the gas prices has still been hitting the pocket hard, so it makes it a little bit difficult. But you know, whenever I get the chance, I check things out, you know, And I'm just working on also documenting things and and I've recently gotten some new gear to help me out with editing videos and stuff, So just learning how to do all that to be able to present what I'm expressing better, you know, and it's coming along, you know, just chipping away at it, learning new things. And also I've gotten some recent gear to help me a live stream and podcasts also because I want to be able to present some of this stuff and show some of the findings and really a breakdown also some of my videos and yeah, so we're working on that as well. But yeah, any anytime, I mean, even when I think back to places I visited, there's you know, throughout my travels and I know you've traveled a whole lot. Yeah, I could remember a lot of places where it's like, oh, yeah, you know, seeing some of these old buildings or old things that could pertain to the Old World. And for me, one of them off the bat being in I remember visiting Brazil and we were in the state of Salvador. It's northern Brazil, and there's a small town called Bellarino and there it's like a cobble street, stones and man, let me tell you, everything there seemed old world. But at the time I had no idea. I wasn't into the topic. I just knew that a lot of these sites were tourist destinations and stuff like that. But now learning some of this stuff. It definitely I would have looked at those places with different eyes and and so yeah, there's just different places. Even in Mexico, you know, you could find a lot of this stuff there, and even the old megaliths. You know, this is all this stuff that we're talking about as well. You know, it makes you, uh wonder about some of the stuff we're top from Egypt and stuff like that and just other cultures that go way back. So it seems like the more you dig, the more this stuff comes up, and and the more that the narrative is just not making sense. And uh, and there's very very bizarre things that people are starting to find, uh, like even in in the narratives. So like, uh for instance, in like some of the buildings, Uh, you'll find this fire narrative a lot of times in these old world buildings, they'll have a history of fires and it and a lot of times it seems like that there couldn't have been I mean, or there wasn't a fire because these buildings are made of certain materials that can't burn. And uh, but in the narrative they'll say that it got burnt down and then rebuilt and sometimes it'll that'll happen several times throughout history, but yet the building is still there and or a lot of times they'll demolish these buildings and maybe even throwing the fire narrative, and the fire narrative is possibly a nod to this group that is holding this information. So we we we believe that there is you know, certain secret societies, some of them that are well known, that have to do with maybe even the construction or with having the information of the truth of these buildings and the real history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so I just I would say, you don't like the Mason's. I mean, that's what they were all about, you know, And I don't know. It's just like I said, it boggles the mind looking at some of these places. The New York Public Library, the main branch. The marble on the library building is about three feet thick and it was built like between the eighteen ninety seven and nineteen eleven. I think is just monstrous. And looking at some other examples here picture of Spokane, Washington in the nineteen twenties, all this just incredible architecture. The Panama, California Exposition Center of whatever it's called in San Diego nineteen fifteen there's a shot here Montgomery, Alabama in nineteen o six, and it just looks totally unlike anything I would have expected to find in the Deep South at that time.
Speaker 1: Right. And then another thing is the population. The population when you look into certain towns and cities and it doesn't match the infrastructure of the city. So they say, like, for example, to give you a date, and they'll say, at that time, the population was this, But there's already this massive there's already a massive city there. So how is it that this recent population that just got there built this whole city up? And we're talking these amazing type buildings that I think would take a lot longer than what they're telling us to build. And so it just once again, it doesn't line up, you know. And yeah, there's for we're talking trying to give examples. Another one that pops into mind is the Empire State Building. If I'm not mistaken, they say that was built in a I think it was a year or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't see that happening. And another one I wanted to mention, I've seen this one been two or three years ago. I spoke at the UFO conference in San Francisco and got there a couple of days early, did some sight saying, went to see the Palace of Fine Arts there in San Francisco. In that place is just is phenomenal. Take a look at that sometime and again that's here that was built here nineteen fifteen, this is when it opened. And I see a lot of domes, domes where there's domes, a lot of the capital state capitol buildings, and our national capital things, you'll find domes prevalent. And then there's a lot of Masonic things hidden in the geography and the way things are laid out in Washington, d C. As well.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, And there's the talks of these structures also possibly on certain lay lines and stuff like that, energy points and the.
Speaker 2: Domes are there to concentrate the energy. And something I was already I think it was on the Reddit, so your mileage may vary, but it was talking about how a lot of these places where there's a dome, then there'll be some sort of tunnel right underneath that to the dome concentrates and gathers the energy and then puts it in the tunnel and then shoots it along the lines of the next place or something like that Wow, sounds very teslas and I'm talking the test inventor, not Elon Musk.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right. And so the topic of free energy comes up, and that possibly in these times where when things were up and going in this civilized, possible civilization we're talking about here, that there was free energy going around and high tech stuff a lot more TechEd out than we are here now. I know, we feel pretty TechEd out, and this is pretty cool that we're able to commute nicate like this right now. I'm using my phone at the moment, and and and it's it's it blows my mind. But from what I hear and what we theorize is that they're slowly releasing some of this technology that was already around slowly back into the public. And and then you know, we have AI. Now, there was a couple of things that you mentioned earlier, and hopefully they'll pop back up in my head here now. But speaking of AI, another theory is that these narratives are being pumped out by AI, because in the narratives you'll find a lot of times we were talking like the fire theory is one anomaly. Another one is that the repetition of certain names within the narratives. So you'll you'll read about let's say a certain building and for some reason, let's say a certain last name, Richardson's and sons let's say built the building. Well, then the name Richardson's will come out several times within the narrative, one or two, three times, and it's like almost like this computer had just generated this narrative, you know, and you're we're finding that in a lot of the stuff, just like the fire, the fire anomaly, and it's just really bizarre and really fascinating. And yeah, you were talking about the tunnels going down under the domes and stuff. There's another thing where they believe energy was being somehow produced or recycled somehow with the water fountains in front of these buildings. So you'll find a lot of these buildings used to have water fountains or there's some sort of like water source nearby. And yeah, it's real interesting because there is certain buildings that I could find now that do have either a lake or a pond, some sort some sort of water stores or water fountains in front of them. And then also the whole thing with these bells, giant bells and organs come up to just like in a lot of these cathedrals and churches, there's these organs, and supposedly these bells and organs were also vibrating frequencies and energies that we're producing certain types of energies or healing properties and stuff like that I've heard, which is fascinating. And those are some of the things that also are missing from certain buildings as well. That we've noticed is sometimes these organs will go missing, or these giant bells. These bells is another thing. And then the antenna tops to a lot of buildings seem like they've been stripped of these things. And yeah, it's weird. Makes you wonder where that went.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And another thing I find interesting a lot of this stuff is tied to expositions or world's fairs. I know in Knoxville, Tennessee, had area there called the Long Magnolia Avenue called Chilhowie Park. It's where there was an exposition there and it was nineteen ten Appalachian Exposition there. There was one in nineteen ten and one in nineteen eleven, and those were held to demonstrate progress in southern industry. President Theodore Roosevelt smoking nineteen ten and President Taft Smoking nineteen eleven. And again there's that name game. The large exhibit hall was designed by an architect named Graft and then there was a Tennessee marble bandstand designed by a different architect no relation, named rf Grafh same spelling of the last name, and also made zeppelins. You know, we were talking about the blimps earlier. These expositions saw the first airplane and zeppelin lights in East Tennessee. So there's all this just weird overlapping stuff that you didn't you wouldn't think would have anything to do with one another, but yet it does. And there was we were talking about the earlier the zeppelins and stuff. There was between I think it's between I want to say eighteen seventy six to around eighteen ninety seven there was just a whole wave of mysterious airships with electric lights, propellers, the whole deal. They're reported flying in California, Texas and the Great Lakes area here in the United States and then some other places in other countries. That's I don't know, kind of a UFO flat before the modern day UFO thing even got started. I wonder what all these flying machines was about. That's you know, I've been to the Outer Banks and Kitty Hawk and been to the Right Brothers thing where they built their place. And again looking at the dates, all these things, you know, the telephone, the telegraph, the light bulb flight, all this happened within just the span of a decade or so, or maybe longer than that, but all around the same time period. All of a sudden, there was just this burst of technology that seemed to come out of nowhere. Radio came to being in that time, and early attempts at television, and just it just boggles the mind.
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed. And you mentioned the World's Fair. That's another. Yeah, the big thing that comes up in this. And you mentioned in Tesla. If I'm not mistaken, I think I was hearing something that I think Tesla might have lit one of the World's fares up, I think with his light bulbs or something like that, if I'm not mistake, or somehow he powered up one of the world's fairs. I heard. I don't know if it was the one in Chicago, but yeah, it's interesting. And I heard recently that our new president was talking of having some sort of World's Fair type thing happened. I don't know if you heard anything about that, but that was interesting. I had a friend send me something about that. There was a few other things also. I'm telling you, there's so much that that just pops into mind when you mentioned certain things, and I was trying to hold on to some of those things. But man, yeah, you could go many ways with this. So yeah, once again the zeppelins. What was something else that came to mind?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Darn anyway, but yeah, anything else that you could help me bounce back here, Steve, What else could we chop up here on this?
Speaker 2: Well? I heard you mentioned the mud flood a couple of times there. Expound on that a little bit, if you would. That that's a part of this new wrinkle on this horn to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So there's been talks of these cataclysms throughout our history, and you know that there's like, what is it the Epic of or the epic of Gilgamesh? Yeah, what'll just called the I believe it, that's what it is. And it's kind of like there's a muffler. And then even looking into the Bible, you know there's uh talks of the flood there and and so it's very possible that that that's what could have happened here. And also another thing that comes up is possibly because a lot of these buildings have been destroyed. Obviously, we've had a lot of wars and stuff like that, and and they're continuing to destroy these buildings. I mean, we've recently had what was it, the Notre Dame building went up on fire. There's been several as of late of Old World buildings that have caught fire. So I believe it's it's still happening. But yeah, it's just uh yeah, I don't know. I think there's definitely something happening here, and we're starting to see uh, just like a new a new world here. And it's kind of weird that I'm saying that, because you know that there's talks of the nWo, the New World Order and all that stuff. But I do feel that there's some sort of awakening. You know, there's a there's a lot of information moving rapidly now and and and things are are just uh really starting to I think, uh shine on a lot of darkness that's going on. So yeah, going back to the World's Fair, there's a lot of dark stuff behind that too, there was a lot of cool technology and and and and things that were being presented in those world's fairs, but uh, I've heard some dark stuff as well. You know, there's talks of the incubator babies. There's talks of uh just certain races being almost displayed. Uh yeah, just things that that make you question, uh, certain morals and stuff like that. But uh yeah, so talking about these incubator babies. Once you get into this, it throws you down another rabbit hole, and that's the rabbit hole of the the orphan train kids. So I don't know if you're familiar with this or heard anything about it.
Speaker 2: I've briefly heard about it, but let the audience know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, and like I said, I'm no expert in this. I'm learning with everyone at the same time. But there's been talks about that, like repopulation of of the these places. So once, for instance, here in the US, uh yeah, you know, we talked in our history, we talk about our h a lot of ancestors and stuff like that coming from Europe and in different places, and the natives were already here and but there's this talk about that some of these repopulation sites. Different major cities were actually being repopulated by orphans and stuff like that. And uh, and so people started tracing back their lineage and a lot of people are finding that their ancestral history is stops at a certain point and they can't really like remember anything from there or can't find anything else from that point, and and it's really really odd and and so it makes a question where these orphans coming from. And you'll find that a lot of these Old World buildings were asylums and also orphanages and and so it makes you wonder why are they using these buildings for that? You know, It's almost like they use those types of buildings for a reason. And and so yeah, it gets real, real sketchy and murky, but the information is there once you start getting into this stuff, and like I said, it gets dark. So I'll just leave it at that and leave it up to the audience that dig from there. It is definitely an issue that comes up when you get into this stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely something that they want to do their own research on because we're just, i mean barely scraping the tip of the iceberg here. I've watched video after video after video in the last few days, and it's I'm still learning, still letting it sync in, but it's just it's almost overwhelming how much out there. And it's one of those things that's just hidden in plain sight, like a lot of the Masonic imagery and things like that. And if you look at some of the things that they built, they were like schools, cathedrals, temples, museums, even some theaters and stuff, some of those old Art deco show places like that. It's just I don't understand. I mean, there's something that feels off, that feels wrong about all this, and I can't even put my finger on what it is. It feels so wrong about it. It's like you were saying, those places feel kind of there's a dark energy or like maybe they're haunted or something there. It's hard to describe. This is a weird, eerie.
Speaker 1: Feeling, definitely. And so yeah, all this once again it makes you question our history and and for me, you know, I I you know, I feel like our history, especially the history that we've been taught, has really uh damaged a lot of us. You know, I feel like it's separated a lot of our country and our world. But but I don't know. I feel very much connected to people, no matter where you're from or where you where you came from. You know, I love all people and and and being here in the US is just a melting pot, especially here in Los Angeles, and I just feel like we all have a part in this, you know, whether you're native, whether you know you came from Europe or Africa or wherever it is, we all have something to do with this. So we're all included somehow, and we're all just trying to figure out, uh, you know, what the deal is. And and I feel like, yeah, you know, hopefully this doesn't separate people more. I feel like, hopefully it brings more people together and and as we learn, you know more, hopefully uh more people get into this and and share share their knowledge. Because uh there's a few people that are have come out as as of late talking about their uh you know, their their lineage and stuff like that and finding out that that that that there is something you know up you know, some people don't remember certain things and stuff like that, and uh, yeah, it's it's bizarre and definitely something I'm going to keep looking into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, especially in this day and age, you know, with twenty three and me and all these things in the genealogy. I know my brother years and years ago looked into ours. But you can only get so far back, and then you seem to hit like the dead end. You know, a brick wall there, and I don't know if that's my design or just you know, the record keeping thing. But then you look at other places, ancient civilizations, so you can trace all kinds of things back. But then here in America we as the people, and we go back so far and did find some interesting things out about. My family had people that served under George Washington, and then I had people on both sides in the Civil War and now mainly British English. Rather on my mother's side, they immigrated over from England and landed in the CAD's Cove area, and my mother was I think sick generation. My dad's family they were from Middle Tenancy over on the Cumberland Plaza. They were from I think Scotland in England, and then they mixed with the Native Cherokee there, so I'm an eighth Cherokee I think on that side. But it's still it's now over there, like where my dad was from. You can only trace things back so far because they as far as proof anyway, they burned the courthouse there in Jamestown, Finchans County during the Civil War. So I tried to trace that Cherokee lineage back and I know which relative it was, and I can find her on the Cherokee rolls, but the marriage certificate and all that was lost in the courthouse fire during the Civil War. So I know it, but I can't prove it.
Speaker 1: One of those things interesting. Yeah, yeah, I'm telling you. With this topic, there's so many things, and I know, you know, you can't do it all within a couple hours, that's for sure. I mean there's so many angles of this that you could just pick at, and that's why I feel like I was just a little scrambled in this conversation. I was like trying to cover as much possible.
Speaker 2: I know, it's all over the road, man, but that's that's good. I mean, this is literally everything out there, but it is. It's such a scattered topic and there's so many separate and interesting rabbit holes to dive down. It's a whole web of stuff there.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it is. And another one, for instance, is like the symbol of Tartaria, you know, and I feel I'll say, you know, people will call it, like I said, the topic Tartaria, but I don't feel it's all Tartarian all around, like these Tartarians were everywhere once And I don't know if it's like that. It comes across like that when you get into it, but I think, you know, there's there's more to it. But we say Tartaria to cover the topic. And that their symbol being a griffin, and so you'll find uh in a lot of these buildings and and in in certain architecture you'll find these griffins, and so could it be that that that was their symbol? And when you get into Tartaria, Uh, that was I believe in northern and like northern Russia, and I believe it was the Russians that eventually had taken over tart Tartaria. And then you had mentioned the maps. That's a whole other topic there is is you get into these old maps and there's some very interesting ones and the way the certain land masses were laid out, and certain land masses that were around and no longer around, and and you'll see the name, uh, the Tartaria sometimes spelled a little different and uh, and yeah, the maps is just a whole other wormhole there. Yeah, I don't know, it's just so many questions and we could definitely get into this again and hopefully focus on certain little points. But yeah, because the airship one thing, it brings up modern day UFOs also that we're having. You know, I did want to touch on this a little bit. We did mentioned in the beginning we're talking, Uh, we were going to talk a little about the aerial phenomenon's happening here. And as of late, it seems like things are ramping up. You're getting these drone sightings and so outside our shop with my brother and I have a shop at skate shop and there's been a bunch of sightings and it's some of the videos you'll see on my channel. It seemed like, yeah, it was alarming just to see how much activity was going on there. And you know, so we were talking these airships and then high tech. You know, I think it comes across my mind that I wondered, like, well, did they have UFOs then? I mean even in Vedic, you know old Vedic texts, you hear about these vimanas UFOs way back then, and so I think it's very possible, and it could be possible that some of that technology still around, which could be some of these sightings we're having now as well. I don't know, but definitely something to think about. And yeah, very just strange times now, asked Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, And that's an old Chinese blessing and a curse. May you live in interesting times. And brother, we are right in the middle of all kinds of thirty two flavors of interesting, just some good, some bad, but interesting. Nonetheless, Brander, let's take a little break here for about five midicine. Then we'll come back and pick up where we left off. I want to hear the story behind some of those fabulous UFO videos that you have on your channel. We'll be back right after this on everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Ground zero Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Attention all ground zero fans. Aftermath dot Media is celebrating our four year anniversary with a spectacular deal just for you. For a limited time, you can get an Aftermath Premium yearly subscription for only seventy nine dollars. That's right, just seventy nine dollars for a full year of exclusive content, ad free listening and premium features. Dive into a world of incredible stories, top tier journalism, and the best in entertainment. Whether you're a longtime listener or new to ground zero, this is the perfect time to join the Aftermath family. Don't miss out on this amazing anniversary special. Visit aftermath dot Media today and sign up for your Aftermath Premium yearly subscription at just setventy nine dollars. But hurry, this offer won't last long. Celebrate with us and elevate your media experience to the next level. Hey, aftermath dot media the ultimate resource for parapolitical and paranormal fans. Visit aftermath dot media and subscribe today. That's aftermath dot media.
Speaker 3: Will It's one thing to be upset with someone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, one fool to hold grand.
Speaker 3: Oh, one mistake, Oh onestake isn't much to make.
Speaker 1: It's one mistake.
Speaker 3: Angelous Sabby, nor sorry Sabby.
Speaker 1: But it's just the god.
Speaker 3: Fast stop.
Speaker 6: Some day the cloud will break, so that had the sun can.
Speaker 2: Leave lit fing.
Speaker 6: To be up with some word.
Speaker 3: A chapel with the door the darky did Oh that's one A steak.
Speaker 6: U steak you card of But to make comp steak now you blow the way the change is change comt.
Speaker 3: Something cloud work sull I the sun can shute.
Speaker 6: Oh when it's nothing.
Speaker 3: JOm Camel.
Speaker 6: Care not.
Speaker 3: To forget about full game.
Speaker 6: See make mistakes.
Speaker 3: The mistakes we never read sad to make. Come with Sid.
Speaker 6: To fan fool game.
Speaker 3: James will come.
Speaker 6: So cloud him fray so that the sun cat shine. It's Jalouses your com with something shout will wait you see that at the sun can shine. It's choice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's Lee g from First four Audio and the Calm before the Storm. Welcome back everything out there on the Clyde Lewis Grand Zero Radio Network. I'm Steve Stockton and we're talking to our very special guest, Brown Dwarf. You know, in this hour we're going to talk about some UFOs U A p S, the strange aero phenomena that my friend here is documenting on his YouTube channel. That's Brown Underscore Dwarf on YouTube. There'll be a link in the show notes Boundorf. I just wanted to ask you what initially got you interested in UFOs. Was it a sighting or did you just hear about it and start delowing into it or what's your backstory on that?
Speaker 1: Thanks? For having me back, Steve, and that was awesome to hear Leon there. I didn't know that was him initially got me into this. Well. Growing up in Los Angeles, Hollywood, California, it's kind of a trip. Growing up there, I was always exposed to a lot of I guess you could say programming and a lot of those cool shows that you used to see back in the day on TV, you know, unsolved mysteries. There was a cool UFO show called Sightings. Oh man, there was a bunch of them back in the day that I used to follow. And and so I always had a feeling that there was more out there, and I still believe that till this day. I just I'm at a point, Steve, where I feel like, if you could think it, imagine it, it's probably has happened or or is happening somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like that every day.
Speaker 1: And and so yeah, So as the youth, I always, uh, you know, would keep an eye out for anything strange. I was always fascinated by like Ripley's and like the Guinness Book of Records and stuff. So always keeping an eye out for the strange and an ear out. And so I remember, yeah, a few times, you know, in the city seeing some weird stuff in the skies and and never anything like a disk or anything. It might have been some like weird lights and stuff like that. But moving fast forward to now, uh once again, the technology. Now we got cameras and phones and stuff like that. And there's a few other topics that actually get into and you'll find on my page. But with those topics, I've been collecting different gadgets, cameras, thermal imaging and night vision and stuff like that, and just to help once again to document and to help present what we're capturing and what we're trying to express here. So with that, I've become not too bad with with the hitting that record button, you know. And and it's almost like a lot of times it's it's a feeling, you know, there's just these feelings I get sometimes and I hear others also share this, and you know, you'll look up and all of a sudden, there's something there, you know. Or there's other times where you're just kind of scanning the skies, not much happening, and then boot something pops up and you know, it's it's just different ways. There's also the CE five method I've I've been out with a few UFO groups here locally who do like some meditation work to try and summon some of these craft or beings, and it's cool hanging out with them. I've gotten some really interesting experiences and documented some interesting stuff at those gatherings as well. And it just seems as of late because I was living in northern California and southern Oregon, but I had recently moved back to LA and even up north I was having experiences there. There was one particular property where I was having strange activity and these lights were popping up, these orbs of lights. So if you dig far enough back in some of my videos, you'll see where these lights, these orbs of lights were popping up on the property along with other strange activity. So there was stuff happening up there. And then I get down here to LA and been out here a few years, and the past couple of years it's just been almost like NonStop outside of the shop, where UH You're getting these weird UH anomalies and and weird objects in the skies and and some of them I believe could be UH mimicking certain objects that were used to already and know of. So for example, I think there's uh certain balloons that have been popping up in our area which looked like, you know, a party balloon or or your normal balloon, but it's not. It's not acting like a normal balloon. These things sometimes and they'll have like a tether on them and everything. Uh, but they tend to like uh sometimes they'll seem to disappear and appear.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're also seem to uh I don't want to say radiate, but it's almost like, uh, like a flashing. So imagine if you're looking at mylar balloon floating in the sky and the sun's hitting it, that flashing from the milar that's what it looks like. But I don't think it is all the time. And we do get balloon traffic, which is you know, it's also kind of a weird thing because there's interesting documentary that I've seen called Balloon Cold, and I recommend people checking that out. It's a two part documentary and it gets into these balloon type objects and some of these other anomalous objects I'll be talking about, and this guy kind of gives his perspective on it. And it's super cool because it's very different than the mainstream UFO stuff, which I really question, you know, I really questioned a lot of the mainstream stuff which I feel like I stay on top of. But it's it's a lot of it is not what I'm experiencing and what others that I know are experiencing. And so, yeah, some of these objects are sometimes once again these or so it'll look like these balloons but without the tether. Sometimes they are an odd shaped, like not quite perfectly round or spherical, and sometimes they are and they've come in different colors. And this is most of this footage is daytime, you know, and and yeah, we try to you know, weed out any stuff that could be uh, you know, trash or bugs. There's also these other objects that are seeming to show up along these other anomalies. And these objects seem like your typical like flying saucer and they zip by in the video. They're so fast sometimes you can't even see them. And so when I first started seeing those, I figured these are bugs or flies or something, right, And and I started slowing down the videos and I started noticing these very saucer shape. But then at times these things whatever it is, seems to have these like wings like a bug, but they're not, because these things are moving very very oddly, not like your typical insect fly or whatever. And they also tend to disappear, like appear disappear. It seems like they're like coming in and out of our reality almost, it's what it seems like. And these objects seem to be almost like monitoring anything that's flying, So basically anything like a balloon, an airplane, a helicopter, anything that's flying. You're pretty I'm pretty sure that I could capture these things, and especially in out this area outside the shop and there goes the train and so it's something about the shop. So I've met with this other YouTuber that has really been looking into these and he's not too far away from where I am, and he's in Marina del Rey, and he's also noticed that these things possibly give off almost like a sound, like a clicking sound when they appear, and he believes that they are some sort of ufo uap and uh, and he calls them dragons dragon UFOs because he thought they were dragonflies at first, but they're you know, he's convinced that they're not. And I also don't think that uh, they're bugs, but they do look like it sometimes, but they're they're not. They's something strange about these things. And I could send you plenty of timestamp pictures, and like I said, there's plenty of videos posted as of late. There. I did capture one night vision video, and this people might find a little more cool because most of the times it's these orbs, these balloon type these uh, these dragon UFOs. But I did capture what looked like a triangle UFO craft and this was at nighttime and here here in Los Angeles, and this was just maybe a month ago, a few weeks ago, and so I don't know if this triangle was actually it looked like six maybe six different balls a light but in the formation of triangle, and so I don't know if those were separate objects or they were one solid mass object. And what came to mind is the tr three B. I believe it is, and it's an aircraft that we you know, that's ours, and so yeah, I don't know. I think people find that more fascinating than the orbs and the other stuff, which you know, I think the other stuff is a little more cool because I do believe that TRB three uh is our technology, possibly hybrid technology with with et, but I think those are definitely ours. But nice. It's really nice to see them fly by, and it was an awesome capture. And and that's my thing too, is to be able to document, you know, what it is we're doing, because I feel these days there's just so much talk once again in the mainstream, people you know, trying to figure out how to make a buck, and and there's a lot of money. I feel like there's a lot of money in this and that's not what I'm after, but people are making money and stuff like that. My thing is just to be able to capture these things on video and bring you know, whatever data back if possible, to to share with everyone out here, you know. But yeah, something definitely going on outside of the shop there because it seems to be a flight zone for lax traffic. And then what I've been noticing also is a whole lot of military traffic going by, so you're getting we're getting these choppers, different types apaches asprays. The other day for the first time I guess there was they're called the are they called the Giant stallions or something like that. I think it's h king stallions. And they were flying by that just it just gave this odd vibe.
Speaker 4: You know, it's like.
Speaker 1: Something's going on here. And so I've been capturing a lot of of that stuff as well. And you know, when they fly by, you're getting these odd things flying along with them. So I wonder it could be some of their technology, you know, maybe some sort of new tech that they got that it's just monitoring things. I don't know, I wonder, or could it be you know, et maybe there's a mother ship somewhere and they're sending down their little drones to monitor stuff. You know. That comes across my mine. So many questions with this also, But yeah, if you ever want to try and come and have a sighting, I can. You know, the possibilities are pretty high. I don't guarantee it, but yeah, come check out our shop and you know, things are happening there. And there's a lot of strange people around there too. Man, it makes me question some of it because we're close to downtown LA, and I wonder about some of these people sometimes. It makes me wonder if their teas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know, I've met some people like that before. Just let everybody know, what's the name of the shop and then where they can find him.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're located in East LA right at the border of Boyle Heights and East La on Olympic in Indiana, and it's called Sky's the Limits Smoke Shops, So it's a smoke shop, but we have skateboards, art supplies, clothing and all types of other stuff. We just recently got an alien painted in the front and with the UFO and and a bigfoot there, so you know, we're keeping the theme going along with the business here. But yeah, no, it's it's super odd. And you know LA has been known for it's a hot spot for the UFO stuff and the ET stuff. So it's not really surprising to me that all this is happening. What does surprise me a little is that, Yeah, I don't know. I feel like I wish I could get some maybe some so called experts out here to see what's really going on. You know, it'd be cool to have some some more professional people, maybe some people with some better gear or or just some some different ideas to see what we could do here. Even like some of the groups that I mentioned, I've mentioned to them about the activity there, and I've had one maybe two people come by and and yeah, things have happened, and but it'd be cool to have a whole group there. Maybe I might start my own little group on certain days and we'll have a night watch or day SkyWatch there, you know, and the people could come and buy snacks and drinks while they're at it there.
Speaker 2: That'd be cool. Get upon the roof or something and end the skies and see what you can see. I love stuff like that. Yeah, you mentioned the insects that aren't actually insects. I've heard of that before. I talked to a guy one time that claimed he was getting buzzed by a dragonfly that wasn't a dragonfly at all. He said it was mechanical, but it looked just like an actual dragonfly. So again, that's one of those things hiding in plain sight. What better way to spy on people, or whether aliens or some shadow government or you know, three letter agency or something. If you had something that looked like a bug, you know that nobody need pay attention to it most people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do believe we have the capability, and it's probably already, like I said, it's probably already happening.
Speaker 2: Some kind of miniaturized, subminiaturize grown. Yeah, about the size of the dragonfly scary to think about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's interesting you said that this guy got buzzed. I had two people as of late. Actually one guy is a YouTuber and he's he's doing fascinating work. And actually I want to hook you guys up because of what he's doing, and it's he's capturing similar stuff and he's not far from where I am. So he's in the same area. We're getting the same activity, and he's he's just as good as capturing stuff, which is amazing. And and so it gives me kind of confirmation on what I'm doing. And uh, he would be he would be great for your your UFO show and even for this show. Absolutely, yeah, yeah, And so he was recently he recently posted a video about talking about that he got buzzed and he believes by one of these things and he felt that he felt it was a negative thing. It wasn't a good feeling, he said. And the funny thing is that I had another buddy that I mentioned this stuff to, and he talked about he showed a friend and he said that his friend feels like he got buzzed by one of these things. And so I'm getting all this feedback now about people being buzzed by these things.
Speaker 2: Again, it's frightening to think about because we know we have the micro technology to be able to build things like that. And again, how many times have you had some kind of bug just come out of nowhere, either a bee or a fly or something like that, and just get right in your face like it's been sent, you know, to vex you. So I don't know. I think there might be some credence to that there. And again that's one of those out there theories, but who knows. Wouldn't put it past the powers that be to do something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and to give people an idea. Back in the day, there was these things and it's funny because it they kind of faded out of the scene, but there was these objects called rods as well.
Speaker 2: Rods. Yeah, I thought about that earlier when you were talking about I haven't heard anything about that. They tried to debunk it and stuff, but if you look at the video, it sure looks like something that's not supposed to be.
Speaker 1: There, right, So it's very similar to these things. And some people say that that's what these things are, but it I think there's several other objects that are very similar to the rods as well that are doing the same thing. They're just zipping by super fast. And now with our phones here, you know, bumping up in camera quality, were able to capture these things. And so yeah, we're gonna keep digging it and try to, you know, find out what we can. And it's another interesting thing. There was a TikToker man. I forget what state he was in, but he was showing a bug, a mechanical bug like you were describing and saying that this thing, yeah he had I guess it buzzed him and somehow he got a hold of it and he was showing it off. And who knows if it's really real. I mean, it could be something he just put together and is you know, making this stuff up. But it looked, it looks interesting and we were in touch for a bit. I haven't been on on TikTok much, but uh, yeah, there's a lot of stuff going on over on that platform too. You know, on every platform there's there's the you know, you gotta weigh the stuff out, and then TikTok is one of them. But there is some good stuff going on over there too, So yeah, I definitely want to get back in touch with that guy and see if he's gotten any recent information on those things.
Speaker 2: No, have you ever heard anything about giant and.
Speaker 1: Giant insects? No, not really. But what I have heard of keeping on this topic is that possibly some of these aerial anomalies could be actual beings themselves, So like these things that we're seeing in the sky could be actual creatures themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I heard that theory. Well, the reason I asked. When I lived briefly in Vancouver, Washington, had a roommate that went outside to smoke one time about it was about two or three o'clock in the morning. She was out on the porch having her cigarette and something moved between her and the street light. And she looked and she said, and she was smoking a regular cigarette, nothing funny there. She said that there was a praying mantis that was as tall as the street light and it was blocking the light out. And she said it was the scariest looking thing she'd ever say. You know, if you look at praying man it's they're kind of weird look anyway. But she said this thing had to be like ten twelve feet tall. Whatever the street light was there. She ran into the house to get the camera, and of course when she came back out, it was gone. But I don't know, that's weird. That would scare the pants off me if I saw it. Oh yeah, Raham manis or spider. There's a guy I know in East Tennessee, up in the Northern Timpa, East Tennessee a place called Roan Mountain where they've seen a fireball and there's all kinds of hauntings and stuff up there. He told me he could take me to a cave where there resides a spider as big as a house cat. He said, Now I'm talking about the body of the spider as big as his cat. That's not counting the legs and stuff. And I took a hard pass on that one. I don't like spiders, and I especially don't want to come across one as big as a cat in a cave.
Speaker 1: Yikes. Yeah, no, yep, But the man did. It's a thing, you know, you know, we've gotten into some of these different genres and stuff of cryptids and aliens and the de manted it does come up, you know, the insectoid type of ets that come in different sizes, and possibly even the grays being some sort of type of insect light, you know, being it's possible. I think it's it's who knows, but yeah, definitely creepy. And yeah, there's something about these ets and and the way to describe sometimes a lot of them will get referred to like insects and stuff like that. It is very bizarre.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes you wonder. The weirdest thing I've had happened recently. It's been a couple of years ago now. It's when I was living in the Hetas in New Mexico and there was a kind of flap going on about these Chinese weather balloons that they were seeing everywhere in coast to coast. Well, I had this garden shed out back, but what it was it was an aluminum frame with like a tarp material stretched over it in the shape of a greenhouse. And I went out there one morning and it was gone. It was just gone out of the backyard. I went around in a couple mile radius with a friend of mine looking for it. I looked in in all the neighbor's backyards and even went down by the river and then looked down there. Of course, that it had gotten in the river, I wouldn't have found it anyway. Well, a week to the day later, I got up, went outside my garden. Shed is back, but the back end of it is caught in a tree, and I don't even know how to discover it. I've got pictures of it. And I was out there trying to get to the rear of it down out of the tree, and the neighbors over the backside of the fence there. Their granddaughter was vis and she was so I said, eight years old. Itnch pops her head up over the fence and I said, did this come out of your backyard? Did you see what happened? She's pointed up and said it came from up there. And there was some other little kids there playing with her, and they agreed they had watched it fall out of the sky. They said it was just like looked real tiny. They saw something in the sky and it came down almost in the footprint of where it had sat, except for the rear end of it. They got caught in the tree and the top of it was blown out. I mean there was a hole in it. And I was wondering if like the wind took it up and maybe a fighter jet or something shot it down. And then my other neighbors said, you need to paint. Take a can of spray paint and paint not a Chinese weather balloon on the side of it, so if it takes off again, they won't shoot it down. But that's one of the most mysterious things that's ever happened to me like that. I mean, for something to be gone a week and then end up, like I said, almost exactly where it was sitting, except the back end of what that was caught in a tree branch. Uh, just bottles of mind. But I think I wish I'd had a go pro attached to that brown door. Wouldn't that have been some amazing footage?
Speaker 1: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Not us see what took this thing up and how what shot it and got it back down or why there was a big hole in it.
Speaker 1: That is weird. That is a trip, but a true story, I believe you believe. Oh man, No, that that's one for the books for sure.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had anything happen like that? Anything, uh, airport or teleport or now I know I've seen some lights in the sky and things that did that just kind of be there and then not be there. And uh, I've seen the famous Brown Mountain lights in Brown Mountain, North Carolina. That was very interesting. Have you ever seen any of those aero phenomena like that. Some people try to say it's reflections or swamp gas or that other, but until you've seen it and experienced it, and even then it defies any explanation. But it's obviously not a reflection. It's obviously not you know, some kind of swamp gas or pisio electric activity or something like that. They moved with some intelligence, either self contained or something intelligent is controlling them. First time I saw them, I was on the other side of Wiseman's Gorge and I thought it looked like somebody with a light running around in the trees over there, And I thought, ah, that's just silly looking. And I ended up spending the night little camping here there, and the next morning I could see across the gorge there and the place where I saw the lights among the trees, it was like sheer cliff bases. There was no way anybody could run around in those trees. Those trees were growing on little ledges or there were just enough room for the tree. Never seen any of those miss lights or spoke lights.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's exactly the types of lights that I was mentioning earlier that we were having up in northern California on the property. So these the property. We're up in the hills of southern Humble, right right near where this Netflix documentary called You might have to leap this out, but Murder Mountain, Okay, that's that's a whole other show there too, Steve, whenever you want, but you can.
Speaker 2: Say whatever you want on here. But yeah, I've spent some time up there when I was I was living in Oregon. I'm driven down to San Francisco, stopped at Mount Shasta for a couple of days, and then came back up that way through you know where the legend of Bigfoot. Yep, there the Golden toilet. What else is in that area? You know where I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the Northern Mendocinos. So you keep going north on one on one there, and I know exactly that toilet and the legend of big Foot, that that little area. I've gotten report sightings from there actually, And so you keep going north and then you'll hit the eventually the town of Small town of Garberville and up in the hills of Garberville is eventually you'll hit the town alder Point and that's where the Murder Mountain is based out of anyway, we're a few hills over basically in that community though, and the property was forty acres, so we had forty acres there and are sorry nearest neighbors were all spread about.
Speaker 4: And this.
Speaker 1: Community there, we were in a in a gated community, so you needed a pass code to get in. And it's dirt roads, like I said, pretty pretty heavily forested. And I've had some strange things happen there pertaining to Bigfoot. And once again another show, So we're gonna have some more shows here. See.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you ever been up to Mount Shasta? Oh yeah, yeah, I'd like to, and again that's another show for sure, but I'd love to hear about some of your experiences there. I had some strange things happen up there, and Shasta is just one of those places. It's a vortex or an energy spot, power spot. I've heard people say it's like an international UFO landing zone there, the international flight deck for UFOs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, you've done quite quite a bit. I'd love your series on the Shasta legends and stuff you really love, and.
Speaker 2: I'd love to go back up there too. My wife's never been out west, and maybe when our son's a little bit bigger, we'll have to take that trip. But I love Shasta and that whole area.
Speaker 1: Yes, Stephen, if you do, if and when you do come out, please let me know because I'd love to go there with you. That that'd be epic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be great. And I've already got plans to buy them a skateboard from your shop too, especially if you have like some of the from Meyer I used to ride, like the pool boards, the pig boards. Yeah, set them up with an Alba deck with Andy trucks. And do they still make Kryptonic s wheels? That's how far I've been out of it. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen them. I know the Kryptonic wheels, and I remember you telling me a little bit of your skateboarding history too, which is really cool. But yeah, no, we have some of those old cool type boards and you know, different types of boards, small ones, longboards and different types. So we'll definitely hook you up. But yeah, back to those lights on the property is very much like the brown mountain lights. Like you're describing these things. I would see these things float through the woods. I've seen them on the ground shoot up into the sky and vice versa. I've seen them drop out of the sky. They'll look like stars sometimes. And these things will also like pulsate and dim out out, disappear, reappear, And it looks like at first when I first seen them, I thought it was somebody on the property with the headlamp or something, and they were moving around. And because these things tend to almost like I like to describe it as like a if you were to put some wind under a whiffle ball, it always has it has this like weird, almost like dancing type movement.
Speaker 2: To it, and exactly kind of bobbles along. It doesn't follow up straight path. It just kind of like you said, like a whiffle ball, and it was kind of slow, but there's curves, there's little nuances to it.
Speaker 1: And I've seen these things like most of the time and has this blue like star white color to it, but I've seen it change multiple colors too. I describe it as like when you get the flower power and Mario brothers and you start changing all those psychedelic colors.
Speaker 2: Good analogy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so these things were popping up almost on the nightly basis, and I began documenting these things, and a lot of times I would be on my own out there too. I'd be by myself and in the woods in these lights, and it would get a little creepy sometimes because I was very much familiar with the Missing four eleven phenomenon at the time and the people going missing and stuff, and I'm like, well, what if these things are one of the things that are causing this? And so I would take my little breaks from recording, you know, because I almost felt like this telepathic connection to it. I'm not I'm not saying I'm a telepath, but I would almost communicate with this stuff, you know. It was almost like I would ask it questions and and but I'd never had anything negative happen to me. I've heard of people like, you know, they say don't follow those things and that their spirits, and I've heard different, many different theories about it. But there's also the topic of Bigfoot coming up along these strange lights, which really made me get into the whole Bigfoot topic. Even deeper than I was at the moment, because I was having other strange activity like trees breaking and wood knocking sound stuff that people pertained the Bigfoot, along with these lights on the property. So yeah, yeah, very very strange stuff. And there was one time where it seemed like a bunch of them landed on the property, but this time they were orange, and it just looked like almost like a fire on the ground. And I remember waking up. Something had woke me up out of my sleep, and it's like three in the morning, and for some reason, I looked outside, because I would look out odd times at the night and I would spot these these lights and then you know, I would start recording them. And so this time I was sleeping, I suddenly woke up because of something. Something woke me up, and I look out the window and I noticed this cluster of orange on the ground way down below. Like it was weird the way the house was set up, but we had this lower tier of the property, and way down at the lower tiers where this activity was happening, it looked like a fire. And like up there, when you if you see fire smoke, you better get on it, you know, because you know you know how the fires up are up that way, and so yeah, I recorded this thing and it just looked like a mass of these like orbs and it was the oddest thing. And then my cat jumped on me and kind of ruined the recording there. But I did capture that, you know. So yeah, if anyone ever wants to check that particular video out, like I said, I've got so many different little videos posted that it. Everything's kind of I want to say, drowning in my channel there. You kind of got to dig for these things. But if someone in particular wants to look that up, they could always leave me a message and I could repost that in the community page. But like I said earlier, with the new gear and stuff, I want to be able to go through a lot of my videos and and kind of do these breakdowns live with people to see what else we could learn from all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'd be fascinating. Now, I've watched some of your videos there that you released. But do you also do occasional live streams and things like that as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. I try to go live as much as possible, especially if there's something happening at the moment. I mean sometimes you'll get random stuff, we car accidents outside the shop, SpaceX launches, you know, just anything that.
Speaker 2: I like, just whatever is going on moment. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love yeah, some raw real life.
Speaker 2: I think one time I just missed when you'd been live and I went to go in there and watch and it was just the replay. But it's still You've got just some cool stuff over there, just the UFO footage and things alone and UFO UAP whatever you want to call it. And then, speaking of that, what do you think the purpose was? I mean, there's been the UFOs since time memorial to me, and then all of a sudden, now it's UAPs. Any idea why the media, the powers that be, why for the sudden switch to from UFO to u A P. I think it's some kind of neural linguistic programming. What's your thoughts on that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I believe so too. I also think, Yeah, with everything happening as of late, you know, do you have congressional hearings.
Speaker 4: You have.
Speaker 1: Whistleblowers and all this stuff happening, I feel like they maybe want to stir things up more for people confused, because people are already confused. We don't know what the heck's going on? People are out there claiming they know and and and this is its real a confusing thing. And I think to stir things up even more, they're gonna throw some more letters and acronyms and all that to just confuse people even more.
Speaker 2: There's more alphabet soup.
Speaker 6: Yeah and uh.
Speaker 1: And I do believe there is a difference between UFOs. I believe in the traditional I like to still call them UFOs, which I believe might be you know, those are e T you know, unknown.
Speaker 2: Non human, the flying saucer type, so you call them wa day.
Speaker 1: Right, and the UAP nowadays, which still could be.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I believe there's different types of weird anomalies and phenomenon and that could fall under that. But I think for the most part, they're using the UAP to describe made or hybrid craft man in et hybrid craft. So yeah, that's so. So when I hear UAP, that's in my mind, I think of man made or hybrid craft as to where UFO is more of a ET one hundred.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said, now I don't necessarily buy into this, that that was they were trying to different distance themselves from the typical UFO crowd. You know, there's some some wild people there. Let me tell you, you're talking about some of the strange people that you meet outside on the streets there in LA. There's some strange attendees at UFO conferences. There are some very very unusual people that I met at the one I spoke at in San Francisco. I'm not saying they're bad people. They're just very, very different. They're definitely march to the beat of their own drum and kind of do their own thing. But there is I mean, we're talking abductees and stuff.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a curious mix of people.
Speaker 1: I bet, especially being in San Francisco. That's you know, that's one once again, like LA one of those places where you know, you just have a melting pot of different types of people and and just a lot of bizarre stuff going on there.
Speaker 2: A lot of the Old World architecture there too. I think I mentioned it earlier, but the Palace for the Fine Art there, and uh, there's several places that I got to visit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And one thing I forgot to mention going back to the Old World stuff, is that looking into some of these buildings, I started finding out that a lot of scientology buildings are possibly Old World as well. And San Francisco has a beautiful one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then also one of the lists I was looking at it had the Mormon Temple there in Utah as an example.
Speaker 1: Oh wow. Yeah, now that the surprise me.
Speaker 2: And everywhere. I mean, and it's not just in North America. I mean there's a list here that I found online all these different countries in continents and things. There's examples of it everywhere. And the more I look into it, the more I study about the things, the more I'm convinced that there's something to all of it. I don't think we have all the information yet to totally unravel it, but there's I don't know. Just like you were saying earlier, it doesn't feel right. There's a strange energy there, a dark energy. These places feel on it or maybe like a liminal space or something.
Speaker 1: And what one place I want to recommend too that I hear is fascinating in it, And just by the little bit that I've looked at that is full of some of this Old World stuff is Budapest. So check out Budapest, you guys.
Speaker 2: And one more thing I wanted to ask about. A couple of years ago, I made a video about this strange thing going on, called The Hiding Man of Griffith Park, and you actually went out there boots on the ground and looked around maybe more than once. Did you ever find anything or see any of those strange posters that are supposed to be up out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm still looking for a couple of those posters for a Steve. But yeah, no, I was once again you went into this whole. Even your series on Griffith Park Lose Fellies was amazing.
Speaker 2: Kurts and hauntings and phantoms on horseback and then had the haunted picnic table there where the couple were, the amorous couple killed by following tree branch and stuff. There's a lot of stuff going on in Griffith Park. You got the old La Zoo out there. You got the Observatory that's the scene, and the Rebel without a Cause, the Back Cave, the original.
Speaker 1: Bat Cave yep and us.
Speaker 2: Is there, and the Andy Griffiths show where they're walking along going to the fishing hole or whatever that was built in Griffith Park. It has as a storied place with an incredible history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then so the hiding man thing came out and it's become an urban legend now and and but I do believe there's something to it because going back once again, these strange characters and people that you find here in this in the city, and so a lot of of the home you know, the homeless issue is a big thing out here, just like everywhere else. But it seems to be an epic senate here and they've been doing a lot of cleanups and stuff. But yeah, long Griffith Park, you have the La River and a lot of these people have been pushed out towards that way, and so with that you're gonna have all types of different uh activity going on. And one uh story that I came across my way was about this this hiding man and and yeah, that this guy was leaving these strange letters throughout the trailheads of the park and and they were very bizarre and some of them very detailed, talking about once again underground tunnels connecting from here we go again. You mentioned Burbank earlier, from Burbank to Griffith Park and that to be careful and that threatening. I don't know if they were threatening hikers or anyone ever got hurt or anything like that, but it was a big thing. A lot of hikers were on edge and people were on edge, and things have kind of calmed down there, you know. I haven't heard anything else as of late, but it's definitely something I want to go back to continue looking into because I do believe there's something going on there, especially because he had those descriptions of the underground tunnels and stuff, so I think there's something to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's one of my favorite videos that I ever researched and made, and especially looking into the history of Griffith Park again the Los Fielas there and going back to all that. That's another one of those areas. It's just it feels different.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. And and there's actually there's a Merry goround in the backside of Griffith Park that people if you know Griffith Park, you know the Merry Grounds. Yeah, and there's it's something about that Merry Grounds. Who I believe it's haunted. But there's been several murders and suicides there lately, so I don't know what's been happening, what's up with that little area, But it's just as of late, there's been some really creepy murders and suicides. One was I believe a guy was found hung from a tree there and set on fire. And so it's like, yeah, what's happening here? Is is it, uh you know, just people doing this or is it something more sinister? You know, because all the other paranormal stuff comes to mind, and yeah, it's very very weird.
Speaker 2: Now have you ever been up to look at the Hollywood sign there on Mount Lee?
Speaker 1: You know what, I've never grown growing up in I never did that. I had a view from my window I could see the Hollywood letters because I was right off of Western Wilton Hollywood Boulevard in Sunseales, right, you know, right there. And come to find out, I grew up in the apartments next to where Bella Lugosi. Uh yeah, Bella Lugosi used to live back in the day. So that was interesting because the reason why I found out that it was there was this hearst that would come by our block and it would always stopped. Yeah, that's what it was that I never knew until recently, and I'm like, well, why why would they always stop here? And I found that someone someone had made a little video on it, and they're like, yeah, billah Lagosi used to live in this building.
Speaker 2: Here what back in the day. I've done that Dearly Departed tour a lot. And then the guy that ran the tour used to have a museum too, And I don't know if either one of the museum or the tour exists anymore, but it was. It was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe it's it should be the Hollywood Death Museum. It probably is. Yeah, okay, wow.
Speaker 2: And just there's a lot of dark history out there too. You know, Peggett Whistle famously jumped off the h and the Hollywood Sign. And then I think there's a restaurant there called o Kyoto, I think it's the name of it that where oh the man's a murdered victim, Sharon Tate, where they have their last meal. I've eaten there before. It sat in the boat where they sat that night. And there's just so much out there. Oh yeah, the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to Hollywood High School right right, that's right across the street from the Roosevelt.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, did you go to high school with anybody that went on to be famous? Yeah?
Speaker 1: There was one young singer, a black singer by the name of Brandy. I don't know if you remember Brandy, remember, Yeah, so she she went to school there while we did. And there was a couple other young singers also that were getting their name known. I forget their names, but yeah, I don't. I didn't see them any anything anytime after high school. But they were doing their thing during high school. But of course, you know, there's a bunch of old people that went there. Carol Burnett I could remember off the top. Who else. There's a few other people, but yeah, I remember going to school with Brandy, but on the opposite and uh Marshall High School, which is our rival to Hollywood High School. Well, I was going to high school. Leonardo DiCaprio was going to uh Marshall.
Speaker 2: High where Greece was filmed. I think maybe, oh I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't doubt it. And you know what I was looking at even I think it was today. So I was seeing a video of Marshall High and it's a big old brick building. I'm sure it's an old worlder.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the schools and things I find said it was like schools cathedrals, libraries, theaters, and there's something to all this, buddy. We're gonna unravel it at some point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think we're getting it in in in nice increments and and yeah, I just feel like just tapping into the right sources. You know, there's a lot of people doing a lot of good work, and yeah, it's just a matter of tapping in with them, supporting them, and you know, like you're doing helping me out here. I greatly appreciate that, and that's very motivating for me to get back out there. There's so much I want to do. And actually there's a few things I want to touch base with you with and I feel like maybe doing what I do and doing what you do, maybe we could put together something, okay, and yeah, it'd be cool maybe to present for people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be interested in any kind of collaboration you can take.
Speaker 1: It sounds good. Yeah, And like I said, as of late, there there's several things I'm working on. We recently had gone up to the Angelus National Forest here and that's another are which is very close I mean to us, it's like twenty minutes from here, and it's once again right by JPL you know JPL and NASA. They're at the foothills of the Angelus San Gabriel Mountains here and there's a lot of weird, creepy history there too, with the kids missing, a lot of missing people of course, strange lights and anomalies in the skies, and there's actually southern California has some bigfoot reports and some of them are out of here, out of the Angelus National Forest. So we went to go check out this area of a report from ninety five and we ended up camping overnight and I was with my nephew and brother and we captured something on the thermal camera. Steve. It's super interesting and it looks like possibly the target we're looking for. So I don't know if you've seen that yet. I posted the video, but it's a subject and it's right near a tree, the base of a tree, very humanoid looking. And eventually my nephew is the one using the camera the first time using it, and so he points at what he's recording, and when he pointed at it, soon after that, the subject ducks behind the tree and we're like whoa. And so I'll get that footage over to you so you could get a copy for you to analyze, but that is posted off the channel. Yeah, check that out. And so we did a follow up and we're trying to figure out where the where this all took place because this was at night and we're a little confused on where exactly this was. But we did return. Not much happened on the return, but I will be posting that follow up and we're going to continue going up there to investigate and see what this might have been and to see if there's more activity up there.
Speaker 2: Good deal. Well, yeah, definitely stay in touch and any kind of collaboration here you'd like to do, just just let me know. And I'm in well Rondorf. I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up here for tonight. Any parting words, any anything else you want to say to the people, and again let them know where they can find you on YouTube and in real life at your your skating smoke shop there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, once again, I want to thank you, Steve.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's it's an honor and and like I said, a blessing. This is a big you know, it's be uh on here talking to you like this. Uh, this is one for my books for sure, and hopefully we continue to do this. Yeah, Sky's the Limit Smoke Shop, East LA thirty nine East Olympic Boulevard. Yeah, and then you could reach me at my YouTube channel at Brown Underscore Dwarf and my handle is at b D four two zero zero.
Speaker 2: Good deal. Well, once again, thanks for joining us here, looking forward to whatever we get into in the future. Here been a wonderful guest and said, you were the one that really turned me on to this topic. And I love that. And when somebody brings up something that I'm not really familiar with and sends me off on a wild ghost chase or a hunt down rabbit holes, and that's what this old world stuff has been. And there's something to it. That was the fascinating part. Again, hiding in plaining sight. I just never really paid that much attention to it. But then when you start digging and looking into it and seeing all the examples and all the places and hearing the stories behind it, something ain't right. And let's see if we can't get to the bottom of it. Brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, you take care of Steve and you know anything you need, man, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here, bro say sorry and stay in touch. All right, folks, We're gonna wrap it up this episode of everything out there, I guess it's been Brown Dwarf. I'll link to the skate shop and the YouTube channel and the show notes on behalf of Brown Dwarf and myself see everybody a little farther on down the trail. Tell your animals we said hi. Good night everybody,