Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the Great America. Welcome miss Warious afternoon to try stay right now. It's a little chilly, little cold, little fog. This morning, things are looking much better. We'll see what happens later in the week. Tomorrow is supposed to be another awful day with whether the meteorologis are going crazy. Might even have snow, that four letter word I'm frightened of. Just say snow and I go under table somewhere and buy bread and milk. But nonetheless, Brian Hamrick Power five, Brian Hamrick, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Brian, how are you.
Speaker 3: Good? Thanks again, mister Cunningham.
Speaker 1: Of course I saw your reporting at the scene of that house fire, that explosion. I saw it with Lester Holt last night. It's incredible, incredible to be in one's family room having some coffee in the morning and suddenly the whole house explodes around you. Before we get to that four seventy one. This morning, I listened to Sloane a little bit city council members on talking about what's happening. A cop sent me a text the day after said, there's this large steamboat replica underneath four seventy one. I've not been there, but Tony Bender loves to play pickleball down there with Brian Combs, and Combs normally beats his ass, but that's a different story. And that there's a rubber base of this large structure and then all of that caught fire is like a blow torch. And the cop told me it was a homeless encampment that was put there by city council and the mayor who kind of showed the homeless to the riverfront because of blink or blink whatever that thing was.
Speaker 2: I went to it. It was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: They didn't want the housewives from Mason looking at the homeless on Saint Francis Sarah Port, so they set them down to the riverfront. They kind of liked it down there, and somebody started a barrel of fire and a barrel and suddenly all hell broke loose. What is your reporting, Indicati, if anything about four to seventy one, the big mac Bridge? Who started it? Why did it happen? Why is it taking so long? Give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Well, it's gonna take a while. That's the one thing we can we can know for sure. This is gonna take a while because there was a lot of damage to that bridge. Those steel beams, those massive steel beams melted like they were made out of candle wax underneath it there. I'm over in West Virginia. Originally we built stuff that went into the coal mine. We used a lot of steel to do that. I'm telling you it takes a lot to burn and melt steel. That takes a flame. I think it has to be around twenty six hundred degrees to melt steel. And if you look at the temperature of plastic burning, which would have been that material they made the wood out of, you know that research recycled material and wood, it only burns at a thousand. That plastic burns at two thousand. So it doesn't get hot enough on its own. But the length of time has something to do with the ability to melt. But the other thing, I was talking to a firefighter who has this idea, and then it's not you know, we hadn't come out in the investigation, but it made sense that because this is underneath of this bridge and the smoke and the heat can't escape, it builds up under there.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 3: What happens is that the smoke itself. The particles in the smoke actually ignite. This creates a hotter temperature. It's almost like a flashover. But it continues to burn at this excessive heat, more than it would normally burn on its own, and that's what maybe that's.
Speaker 5: One reason for this.
Speaker 3: And obviously, while while the Federal Highway Administration put out warnings, don't put anything, don't store anything under the bridges, but yet this huge structure was underneath there. I don't think anybody would have imagined it would have created a situation like that, but it did. As far as how it got started, I think the suspect I mean, it seems, you know, to lend to a scenario where maybe there were some folks down there who were trying to build a fire that stay warm, and this is what you know, this is what caused it. But so far there's been nothing from the fire marshal or any of the investigators to indicate that's what happened. Now, I did check with the city about had they moved any homeless encampments. The city story is they had not. They had talked to a couple of groups apparently that were in different places, but no one had asked anybody to leave or do anything. According the city has a person that goes around and before the police make contact with homeless folks, they try to send out this this person to you know, so they don't scatter whatever they want to they want to try and I guess make a more extension. It's sort of like, hey, here's some services available, can we get you into those services? And those folks respond as well to police if they would. To this person, she tries to go to rapport. So from that person is who I'm getting the information, who deals with the homeless, you know, on a daily basis, And their story is they didn't ask anybody, but you know, anybody could walk under there. I mean, these bridges are full. You know, you asked, Josh Spring, you will tell you the place is alive with people that live outside, homeless people who are in these areas, and anybody. I mean, it didn't even have to be anything to ignite that particular moment, but there could have been anybody down there setting a fire. I think it got kind of cool that night, right to try and stay warm, and like you said, there's rough everything flammable under there, and once that thing started, there was no stop in it.
Speaker 2: It might have been a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I watched Channel five and one of your reporters did investigation is the how is it possible a very large plastic steam so playset could be put under a bridge because you would think that's a bad place for that, And this reporter said that they spoke to the guy back in a few many years ago in which the playset was put up there, and the city official contacted ODOT up in Lebanon and said, we want to put this large steamboat replica placeset under four seventy one and the ODET officier ran down the list of prohibitions and there was no prohibition against a large steamboat plastic playset sitting on top of large rubber eyes mats, so if you fall down, you don't get hurt. And they said, well, there's no prohibition against it. So the city thought, well, if we put it under the bridge, it won't weather as much as putting it outside, so to speak. And it's got shade when it's hot, and even if it rains whatever, kids can still play in it or whatever. So it just made sense to put a replica large steamboat plastic play said under the bridge, and they owned un officials say.
Speaker 2: This isn't on the list. Well, right, and that's how it happened.
Speaker 3: You know. And I talked to them about that at length, and I said, hey, you guys even had a note from the Federal Highway Administration that said nothing should be stored under these bridges. And they said it was when I was talking to them, I mean, they were explaining how this all kind of came out. They said, uh, well, we were looking when the Highway Administration put that out. They said, we were looking for like these things that they had had, Like in California, there had been a bridge burned there and there was a large storage area and it was packed all the way to this It was almost as high, well it was about as high as that bridge, like forty feet, and it was stacked all the way to the top with all these different flammable things that were pilots under there and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 5: And he sent me pictures. He goes, this is what we were looking for.
Speaker 3: We really didn't think about this this thing as being that kind of a problem. And he goes, and imagine what would have happened if we got this place set under here and we say, hey, this you know, it's for kids with disabilities and this sort of thing. It was, you know, to kind of help them out as well as we're going to rip this placeet out. It goes you guys that have been down here doing stories on how we're how we're trying to you know, take this placeet away from these kids that needed to go. So it just stayed there. So that's kind of the almost kind of behind the scenes explanation that I got from Odd on this. Uh, but they were not looking for something and this just didn't seem to set off the red flag that they were looking for. And and you know, obviously now looking back on it, it definitely should have.
Speaker 1: Well, no question and uh, the term failure of imagination comes to my mind, like nine to eleven happened because nobody could imagine that that Islamic extremist go through a school to learn how to take off commercial jets and not land and nobody made the connection between that and nine to eleven. But afterwards you can look back and say we had a failure of imagination. Same thing here government officials saying, well, this large steamboat plastic replica on the river. What can go wrong. Let's put tons of rubber eyes tire shredded underneath so kids don't get hurt, and it'll be assistance to have those with disabilitate. Great idea. Now here's the big question. Tony Bender wants to know the answer to this question. When will it be fixed? Because these large team beams aren't on a shelf somewhere. Let's go there to O Dot in Lebanon. They got and they said weeks. I'm thinking months. What do you say?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna say months. I mean I would expect months, and if we get anything less than that, that's, you know, that's great, But I would say expect months on it. I mean, I remember it happened almost the exact same week when the Brent Spence Bridge had that fire over there, and it was opened just before Christmas. It opened like December twenty second or something, and I remember, you know, we were all talking about this being you know, an early Christmas present for everybody because they'd open the bridge back up. And if this damage is more extensive, I mean, you know, Christmas is still, you know what, a month away. I think you've got at least as long as it's took to do the last one, just based on it's a similar kind of job, and I think it'll take even longer just looking at the damage. I mean, those steel beams are you know, they're gonna have to take them completely out, They're gonna have to reap and then they you know, reposition the new steel beams. Well, first they got to get them, then they got to reposition the new steel beams, both those in. Then they're gonna have to do all the deck work and all the concrete work, all of that, and everything's being cooked up there. It'll be literally, I think it's gonna been up being like, you know, building the whole new section to that.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm glad I live in Kenwood, but we'll see what happens. It's a it's a mess, and there's no it's insoluble. I look at the people trying to get like I talked to Trisia Mackie, trying to get home.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous. There's no easy way to do it.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, and that this was a failure of imagination. Secondly, I'm watching your report last night on NBC Nightly News. His family is sitting in Claremont County, Tate Township. I guess about eight thirty in the morning, having some coffee, I'm sure, watching Channel five and listening to us, and all of a sudden their house blows up.
Speaker 2: What do you know about that?
Speaker 1: I think you're going to be out there later today, But to what even know about the house blowing up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, out here right now as we speak, looking at the at the scene. It is unbelievable how much damage can be done in a split second. I mean, it literally took his thing, you know, one second to throw this house across this neighborhood.
Speaker 5: Those parts I'm looking at huge.
Speaker 3: Like huge plywood. A lot of thing's got to be four feet by six feet, and it's in the top of a tree, still hanging there, even with the wind kind of picking up right now.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Insulation all over, probably maybe almost a quarter mile away. Insulation in the tops of trees across the road from where it was. The entire area, there's nothing, there's no two boards that are standing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's one section of a wall that you can see. It is the plywood, and it's it was blown up against the camper that was blown off of its base. So it's all sitting crooked over there. That's the only like two sticks that are left together. The rest of it, it's just, you know, it's just pieces that are you know, two feet long one foot long. And folks were in there when this happened. I don't know if they were in bed, if they were awake, but apparently according to some of the folks in town, and this is where the investigation goes as to where how did this happen, And the things that they're going to be looking at would include this h fat guy was there. We were told he was called there for a heating issue. You know, that's not been examined by the you know, State Fire Marshal's office yet, but that's one of the things we're going to look into.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: They're also going to look into propaine. That's what was run into the house. Usually and like in every one of these I've been to, and I've been to several of these, and they look almost exactly the same. Almost all of them looked just like this, not one brick standing on top of another. But usually there's a gas source of some sort uh, some sort of you know, usually that's the case, and there I don't think there was gas in this house, but there was propaine, and this HVAC worker miraculously survived this explosion. No one knows if he was inside, if he was outside going inside, or where he was at the time of this explosion, but witnesses say he was. He was sinsed, he was burned, but he was alert and talking after.
Speaker 5: But they did transport him to the hospital.
Speaker 2: So there's two dead.
Speaker 1: I would assume the home residence homeowners and the HVAC guy is alive, but he's down at UC getting burned.
Speaker 6: Care.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds like that's that's what happened to him. And how severe those injuries were, it's not clear, and they have not released a condition or a name on him or officially on the victims, but it looks like the victims were the folks who lived in this house. And Yeah, the question is going to be is it was you know, was there an issue with the heating system in here? Ye? There was there was something that, Yes, it was that what this guy was here to deal with. And did that issue, you know, become explosive while he was here? Was there something that he did that created that issue? You know? Where was everybody at the time these are all the elements that that I don't think even investigators know yet.
Speaker 1: Every day when you report to work on this Wednesday afternoon, you have no idea what's going to happen. A blow torch takes down I four seventy one, and then you're in Claremont County and Tate Township. The house literally blown up. I've seen this. Indianapolis had the same thing happened about two months ago. The house, an upscale house, maybe worth three quarters of a million dollars, blows up and it's because of a natural gas leak and then ignition. And this thing again was unbelievable, and we wish nothing but the family remaining, nothing but the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead, Yeah, Well we had that one up in Hillsboro, what was about a year or so ago, and they still haven't determined what caused that and was there you know, that was a deadly explosion as well.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Brian Hemrick, thank you, and we'll see what happens in sadness. Two people are dead for seventy one. It's not like the same category as I seventy five. For some reason, one's like an interstate highway system for seventy one, I guess doesn't count, and I don't think O dot and I don't see federal officials Mike DeWine out to be involved.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Twenty four to seven they say they're working, but right now I don't know. But there's not the same priority on four to seventy one as there was in I seventy five.
Speaker 2: Do you agree?
Speaker 3: Well, I think that you know they have both of those. You know, that's seventy one and seventy five going across that bridge, So it's literally two interstates in one going across the going across the Ohio River there.
Speaker 5: I always wondered why.
Speaker 3: They didn't, you know, we've coked, right, we're trying to free up from that that they wouldn't take seventy five on seventy one, would be for seventy one and then bring him back together as you get, you know, across the river on.
Speaker 1: The other side, somewhere in southern Kenton County. Put it in southern Kenton County, in which case you don't have that issue. But no matter what happened, you should not put a large recycled plastic steam boat replica play it underneath any bridge at any point.
Speaker 2: But Brian Hammrick once again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's the takeaway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the next memo coming from the Highway Mane.
Speaker 1: We got another memo coming and Brian Hammerck once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian, Thanks again, Miss Cunningham, Thank.
Speaker 1: You Brian Hamrick of the Power five. No one better at what he does. Let's continue with more coming up later as the morning Joe and Zika Prazinski what they're doing on the Morning Show, and more about politics and the Trumpster at your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred WLW. And by the way, Paul lucked us a great job at McKinley Mortgage.
Speaker 2: Week of Dip.
Speaker 1: Get it done right now, seven nine, seven hundred. Let's continue. One cannot imagine a worse traffic catastrophe and what's happening on the Big Mac I four seventy one Bridge. Fortunately, I live about a mile from where I broadcast from in Kenwood, in the triangle between Kenwood and the broadcast center, my home and Kenwood Country Club Kenwood Town Center. I happen to live here, and thank god I do. I cannot imagine my producer Tony Bender spents it two hours every night, every day trying to get to Boone County, which everyone else it must be five hundred thousand a day that try to get over I seventy five. One of the other bridges, the Taylor Bridge or the four to seventy one bridge, but it's the major thoroughfare between northern Kentucky and Cincinnati, other than the Brent Spence Bridge. Was just packed constantly, and one couldnot imagine a few years ago, the City of Cincinnati recreational director said, we need a we have money available here, and let's build one of these large a plastic recycled steamboat, which can be huge. It can be handicapped accessible. We can put two or three inches of shredded rubber tires so if you fall down, you don't hurt a knee. And this huge facility, which I understand is like thirty by sixty feet. It's huge in which kids can go up and down. And they've decided to put it underneath the four to seventy one bridge.
Speaker 2: What can go wrong?
Speaker 1: The thought is, well, in the summertime it will be a little bit cooler, and if it's raining or inclement weather will be fine. Also, so that they rented up the flagpole O Dot and Lebanon, and they looked on the list of items prohibited and there was nothing there about a replica plastic steam boat bridge and all that rubber beneath I four seventy one. So they said, well, it's not prohibited, so let's do it. So they got the money from federal sources and built this huge facility underneath. I'm told that there was a homeless encampment. It wasn't an intentional opportunity by some terrorists to take down I four seventy one that has over one hundred thousand cars a day going across. That wasn't the purpose. The purpose was to be warm. You might recall that night when things got started at about three am, it was drizzling a little bit chilly, and the cop told me that there was a barrel fire started to stay warm that was begun on the rubber matting, not on one of the levels of the steamboat, and it got out of hand. It spilled out lit on fire. When ShredIt rubber catches on like a tire, fire can burn for months at very high temperatures, and then connected with the large steamboat, recycled plastic and away you go with a blow torch with temperatures over two thousand degrees that literally.
Speaker 2: Melted steel beams.
Speaker 1: And according to the so called experts who I discussed this with, the items need to be fabricated to replace them. But first of all, you got to stabilize what's up there in the beginning, what's up to this point. They've been able to do that, but now the investigation begins and the fabrication starts, and here we go.
Speaker 2: It won't be weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm toltdal to be months February and March, and we're hoping for a mild winter as we've been having in order to assist in that. So right now, these replica steam boat play sets are now on the list. So all over the country, cities know or counties know not to put these underneath seventy interstate highway systems. But too late for the literally hundreds of thousands of motorists who are wasting millions of hours every day going back and forth across the bridge.
Speaker 2: There is no resolution.
Speaker 1: I listen to city council members that are well intended, but you just can't put up a pontoon Bridge somewhere it doesn't work.
Speaker 2: So here we are and away we go.
Speaker 1: Secondly, you and I have been watching with interest the comings and goings of Donald Trump's campaign, shall we say, to have many of his nominees for cabinet positions and elsewhere confirmed without Matt Gates, without Pete Hegseth, without Tulca Gabbert, without doctor Oz, and the mainstream media had nothing to talk about. If you go into the streets and ask the average American some of these names, they have no idea what you're talking about. But in the Matt Gates situation, and Dave Keaton get it ready, my great producer, Sonny Houston, who's they describes herself as a legal correspondent. What happens on The View every morning at eleven o'clock is truly unbelievable crap, believe it or not. The View is a production of ABC News. It's not part of the entertainment structure. It began with the Right Way with Barbara Wah Wah and other people, but now it's gone radical left wing. And so Matt Gates has a bullseye on him right now, and I'll talk and during the View, they have done nothing but villify, smear into fame Matt Gates repeatedly for human trafficking and sex with quote children quote unquote. In reality, there was a I think a three year investigation by the FBI to determine whether Matt Gates engaged in human trafficking or had sex with a minor, all of which is wrong. And Dave Katon hit this apology yesterday from Sonny Houston of The View, Sonny, you.
Speaker 2: Have illegal, I do have illegal.
Speaker 7: No, thank you, Bippy. Matt Gates has long denied all allegations, calling the claims quote invented and saying in a statement to ABC News that this false smear following a three year criminal investigation should be viewed with great skepticism. That DOJ investigation was closed with no charges being brought.
Speaker 8: We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: She said that with a typical smirk on her face. What happens on the View, believe it or not, there is one or two lawyers in real time watching what these idiotic women are stating on the View, which, by the way, Scott Sloan puts on that television every day to piss me off.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 1: He puts the View on my left and puts MSNBC straight in front of me in order to get me fired up in the morning, which he does on purpose, but nonetheless I regress, and in real time they watch what these fools are stating on the View, which could be subject to FCC complaints. The number one rule in broadcasting is do not affect the license. And now that the Trumpsters in town, and now that the Trumpster is a new FCC chairman, ABC News maybe is now concerned about putting out false information about persons, even public figures. As you may note, during the decision New York Times versus Sullivan nineteen sixty four, the US Supreme Court set the rules for defamation for public characters and private citizens and those private citizens connected to public issues. This whole bunch of rules involved. One thing you can't do is knowingly broadcast false information the purpose of which is to fame another, even if that person is a public figure. And Matt Gaates, Congressman Surly is a public figure. But you can't knowingly put out false information that you know to be false about a public figure. And so the last few days the mainstream media, ABC News and The View has been after Matt Gates has involved in quote, human trafficking, which is a terrible smear and a terrible allegation if it is true. And Matt Gates's situation. For I think three years, the FBI won after Matt Gates. They had thousands of pages of transcripts, They interviewed the so called victims, They followed moneies paid on Venmo and other sources to find out if it's true. They tracked down hotel receipts and bar bills. They had a full launch investigation of Congressman Matt Gates. That needless to say, the FBI wanted to get this guy, and when Biden took office in January of twenty one, they really wanted to get this guy as a representative of the Republican Party, Matt Gates. And by the way, Matt Gates is awfully unpopular in the Congress among Republicans. When I talked to Republican officeholders, they tell me they keep Matt Gates at an arm's length. He does stupid stuff like showing nude pictures on the floor of the house. According to Republicans of girlfriends he's had sex with, and girlfriends who send him nude photos of themselves which I guess is a popular thing today. I would never want to show my own shortcomings, but that's a different issue. Nonetheless, the mainstream media has said that Matt Gates has involved himself in human trafficking and sex with children, being a seventeen year old girl. If that was true, the FBI would have indicted him years ago and got him the hell out of the United States Congress. You can't do that. Human trafficking is a term used when you import, generally an underage girl, but it could be a full blown woman across state lines for sexual purposes, and both parties know what's involved in one party's in a particularly powerful position and the woman generally is not. As a consequence, the view was stating repeatedly that Matt Gates is under investigation for human trafficking and sex with a child, a seventeen year old girl.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 1: After that was said, the lawyer representing ABC News immediately put up a disclaimer that Sonny Houston, with her teeth clenched, had to read yesterday. Matt Gates, no matter what you might think about him, has been fully investigated and cleared of human trafficking charges by the FBI and the report on him, I understand is thousands of pages long. They went after him with hooks and clothes to prove it, and they couldn't prove it because it didn't happen. Secondly, I would think prostitution is illegal in Georgia and Florida. I know it's illegal in Ohio, but it tends not to be prosecuted. But the FBI certainly had the availability, at a minimum charging him with prostitution, in which according to reports, Venmo has a ten thousand dollars total payments from Matt Gates to these two girls. One was seventeen and one was nineteen at the time, and we're going back to twenty seventeen, so right now, these girls and our women that are twenty four to twenty six years old, and for reasons unbeknownst to me and you, the FBI and the state of Georgia and the state of Florida, the county prosecutor's offices, having consulted with the FBI, decided not to charge Matt Gates with prostitution or wire fraud. If you would use a wire like Venmo to transfer money to another to pay for a criminal enterprise, that's called wire fraud which involves oneself with years in federal prison. So there is a multitude of charges available to the federal prosecutors and the local county prosecutors go after Matt Gates. And he said repeatedly, I did not do that. I'm clear, I'm innocent. I did not I'm not responsible. Now, I would think the FBI and all the county prosecutor's offices involved have fully informed the House Ethics Committee about what their investigation is. And I would think the FBI would do a more thorough job of investigating these behaviors than a House committee.
Speaker 2: Would you agree?
Speaker 1: So, sitting here at twelve fifty one pm on a Wednesday afternoon, I do not know what the facts are, do you.
Speaker 2: Is he entitled to a hearing?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But when you are so screened on the view by the previous statements you've made defaming a person who seemingly is innocent in these charges, it would behoove all of us in the media to keep our powder dry until the facts are known. Now, the other behaviors of Matt Gates are a different matter. It's reprehensible and disgusting for a lawmaker to show to Republican friends on the floor of the House of Representatives nude pictures of some of his female conquests. Now I'm told by multiple lawmakers that has happened. That is disgusting, especially if one of his so called victims was seventeen years old at the time. That's even worse. Also, his behavior announsting Kevin McCarthy is another unusual piece of behavior, but to smear him on human trafficking and sex with children charge appears to be ridiculous. We'll see what happens with Matt Gates and Pete Hegseth. I've had on my show a couple of times. He spent two tours of duty, and Pete Hegseth would do a damn better job than the current Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin, who was a quarterbacking that withdrawal from Afghanistan and has participated in numerous events that calls into questions his judgment, especially when he an a wall for four days. He's the Defense Secretary, he had some health problems, did not notify a staff for the White House. He'd be out of commission for four days. He's in the chanting command to launch nuclear weapons, and he was gone for four days, nobody knew who he was, where he was, what he was doing.
Speaker 2: That is disgusting.
Speaker 1: Plus his commitment to DEI, which is a form of race and sex discrimination itself, is discussing. So Pete Hegseth would do a damn better job than the current guy. And I'm certain that Matt Gates would do a better job as the age. And then what we have going on right now with the Mary Garland who has participated in numerous activities to imprison parents at school board meetings, to arrest pro life demonstrators, and to show complete contempt for the old rules of the law that said you don't go after your political opponents. He made it an art form through after Donald Trump in fifty or more of Donald Trump's associates and lawyers. So I am certain Matt Gates would do a much better job than we have right now. And Pete Hegseth would do a great job. And Tulsi Gabert compared to what we have right now, or doctor Oz compared to what we have right now in Washington, would be much better. But to give a guy a fair shot, he's been cleared of these charges. There might be other reasons not to make Matt Gates the Secretary of Defense. What I know now about him, I vote yes on Matt Gates. I would vote yes on Pete Hexseth. I'd vote yes on Tulsi Gabert. I'd vote yes on doctor Oz. I'd vote yes and all of them to have the country go in a different direction, which is, by the way, what we voted for November the fifth, more than.
Speaker 2: Two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Well, let's continue if the line becomes available five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand pounds seven hundred. Later on, we have a representative a NewsBusters dot Org Tim Graham to talk about Morning Joe and what's happening with the mainstream media, how they have a different set of standards. When a Democrat offers up a nominee, they're wise, and they're strong and they're brave. When a Republican offers up a nominee, something's wrong with the pick, and that's why they may mainstream media is losing it. That's why I talk radio and podcast and social media is where the future is going to be for information. Troll fifty five Home of your Bengals News Radio seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 2: Billy Cunningham, the Great America.
Speaker 1: Of course, Tim Graham is with the media research center NewsBusters dot Org to be precise as Friend Prozell's Great Group. And Tim Graham is the executive director of the president chief bottlewasher thereof. And what they do is monitor all the mainstream media so you don't have to. I often say that I watch morning shows so you don't have to. But nonetheless, they have certain columns up about the mainstream media treatment of the nominees of Donald Trump as opposed to the mainstream media treatment of Joe Biden's nominees. That's this slid through but not the same case with Donald Trump and Tim Graham. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, give us give the American people a general overview of how the treatments of Matt Gates and Pete Hechseth and Telsey Gabbert and doctor Oz have been compared to what happens when an Obama or Joe Biden puts someone up with some controversy and maybe like a doctor Rachel Levine or the cross dresser stealing stealing women's garments out of carousels and airports, and how the media treats each group completely differently.
Speaker 5: Well, obviously the news media are part of the Democrat messaging machine, so pretty much everybody the Democrats nominee is like extra intelligence and non controversial. And the ones that the ones the right wingers find controversial, the ones you suggest, they really almost never mentioned. I do remember doctor Richard Rachel Levine being interviewed in an NPR and it was all soft soap, like, what do you worry about transgender kids committing suicide?
Speaker 9: What they you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: It's completely different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, obviously Trump's cabinet picks in this particular case, I think he's super extra annoyed them by nominating people who've been on the Fox News Channel, who've been paid by the Fox News Channel, or people like doctor Oz who were television hosts for quite a while ten years. That just drives them nuts. Oh and then Linda McMahon, who has ran the World Professional Wrestling, but she was in his last administration and they don't even seem to remember that very well.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things you've written about is the collapsing Joe and Mika Morning Show on MSNBC that I watched. So many people don't have to, and they've gone through a metamorphosis. In fact, in twenty fifteen, you point out they had Donald Trump on like seventy one times.
Speaker 2: He was their favorite.
Speaker 1: When he got the nomination, suddenly became devil incarnate and they attacked him for the next four year years and then all of a sudden they begin the attack again.
Speaker 2: Two or three years ago.
Speaker 1: They followed every indictment, every lawsuit, every sexual charge and predilections with glee, rubbing their hands about Hitler, about Nazis, about socialism, they rub their hands about what Donald Trump is going to do to America. And then all of a sudden, several days ago, last weekend, they make a trip to Marrow Lago and they kissed the ring. And when they kissed the ring, that was it for the mainstream media. I dare you set up a meeting with Hitler and so explain the metamorphosis of Joe Scarborough. By the way, you point out, he wanted to be Trump's VP in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, which would have been utterly ridiculous. But nonetheless, talk to the American people about the metamorphosis of MSNBC's I think it's their two main Stars in the Morning and how they've gone from flip to flop to flip now they're back to flop.
Speaker 5: Well, you're absolutely right that, you know, Joe and Mika have been perhaps the most ridiculous Trump haters at MSNBC. And you'll remember the most ridiculous Joe Scarborough utterance of twenty twenty four with him saying this is the best Joe Biden ever and fu if you don't get it right before he Pratt falled at the debate. You know, so obviously Joe and Meek are willing to lie enormously and overstate things overwhelmingly and then to turn around and say this guy's a hitler. Hey, how you doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: All of a sudden they go up to eight off and say, where's the swashtiga man?
Speaker 2: I love you man. It's like, what is it?
Speaker 1: And I watched some of the other media channels talk about why is this happening? One of the theories from Brian Steltzer, who's another clown on CNN, had talked about the fact that, well, they fear irs investigations or they fear criminal prosecutions by Donald and so really it wasn't about bad ratings they're having. It's about personal fear that does somehow if they don't kiss the ring of Adolph Hitler and mar Lago, that may be subject to IRS. So really they had an excuse to do it, isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 5: Now, obviously some of these Trump Trussolsa messages really are designed to drive fear at the media, like we're going to review your sec license, etc. You know, with Joe and Mika, you just threatened to send a couple of illegal immigrants to their house in Nantucket. You know, hey, you thought DeSantis was bad, Wait till the illegal aliens show off at your doorstet. But it's yes, I don't buy the theory that they're going to be deeply persecuted. But obviously Republican voters love the idea of knocking the media back on their heels and not being so smug and arrogant all the time. That's why people like messages like that. But I don't honestly believe Trump's about to like say CBS can't be on the airwaves anymore or something.
Speaker 1: No, it's not going to happen. The other thing, I would think that I know the way corporate media works. I'd have to think that Joe and Mika had to have spoken with their managers, their bosses and said to the about MSNBC is now being spun off by Comcast, and who knows what's going to happen. MSNBC ratings are down by fifty percent. CNN is a joke. It doesn't happen anymore because of the personalities they don't have. But you would have to think you're kind of in a different corporate setting.
Speaker 2: Than I am.
Speaker 1: But I if I would do something like that controversial, I'd have to run it up the flagpole and say, what do you think about me going to mar A Lago and talk to the to the person I've been defaming for the past seven or eight years and actually beg for an audience and then say I'm sorry, I guess and then come back. Don't you have to think corporate interest played a part in this?
Speaker 5: Yes, you should probably assume that the execs knew they were going, but you know, they're so pompous. They made it sound like, well, it's like Nixon going to China. It's like, well, I'm sorry, I hate to break it to you. In that analogy, you're the chi Comms. You know he's Nickson, you know, I mean, it's not You're not a respectable player. You know you're not, and you're not some sort of global megawatt stars. Yes, you're You're far behind Fox News in the morning and you scream and you rant and you you spit all day. You're not respectable. You're not respectable company. I mean, it's it's amazing they let him in.
Speaker 1: And Tim grahamannewsbusters dot Org. There's another posting on your website about a segment I'm CNN in which the reporter talks about who's going to pick the crops? In other words, who's going to clean out your toilets and push brooms? If you push out all the illegal residents that are here, it's going to be awful because you may have to cut your own grass, you may have to do your own landscaping, you have to prepare your own meal. Therefore, it can't be done keep the illegals hair, because who's going to clean up after yourself? Your comments on.
Speaker 5: That, Yeah, this is Matt Egan, who is like the Brian Stelter business over there. But it's this insulting idea and obviously you can have people temporarily come in to crops. That's an ancient sort of thing here in America that you let people in temporarily on worker visus. It's not the same as them living in the country. And obviously what became unpopular here was, well, you know, not just letting them come across the border, but that they were flying them in and we as JD. Van said, they're waving the magic wand and saying you're legal, whailah, and dropping them on, you know, twenty thousand at a time on towns in Ohio. Right, That's where people were like, what, you're obviously not just letting this happen. You know, they're all screaming right now about what's going to apple with mass deportation. Well, here's what. They haven't been covering all the costs and the problems with mass importation because they want to somehow pretend that's not what Biden and Harris were doing. They obviously were engaging in a strategy of mass importation of illegal immigrants, probably with an eye on polls in the future. And guess what happened. The Hispanics voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the most shocking events is there's a county on the border in Texas, up against the border of Mexico, that it is ninety seven percent Hispanic. And even on the View the other day, one of the so called newspersons that are playing actress and actresses on the View said that in that Hispanic county, ninety seven percent of which residents are Hispanic, seventy six percent voted for Donald Trump. How is it possible that you're racist, I guesst Hispanics when seventy six percent of the voters in a county in Texas up against the border vote for Donald Trump, That's not possible. And let me share with you this other story I had on a few days ago that the biggest surprise by NBC News in twenty twenty four exit polling, a whopping sixty five percent of American Indians voted for Donald Trump. Now at the top of the diversity pyramid, the most panditi group in America are American Indians, who, for a century and a half of their landstoln They've been murdered, they've been killed, they've been victimized, put on rest, and all of a sudden, two thirds of American Indians won Trump. In the White House and I read that story, and NBC News was shocked because typical Indians that they want safe streets, they like to have schools to send their kids to, they want inflation to go down, they don't want to pay higher taxes. So when Hispanics are voting for Trump and Indians are voting for Trump and something like I don't know, forty five percent overall of Hispanic men, fifty five percent across the country, and when twenty percent of African Americans vote for Donald Trump, one might say the Democrat pandering might be on the wrong track. Sixty five percent of American Indians voter for Donald Trump, NBC News is shocked, are.
Speaker 5: You well, maybe a little, you know, Bill, When I was going to college up in Bimichi, Minnesota in nineteen eighty four, I was there at the county courthouse and Reagan was winning the county all night until the Indian Reservation came in and they voted like ninety eight percent for Mondale. So maybe it's a little surprising to me. But yes, this just shows you how badly Biden Harris mismanaged the government that these people all recognized we need better, we need change.
Speaker 1: Well, and lastly, I'm watching Bill Clinton being interviewed on sixty Minutes last Sunday. It was unbelievable about the glories of the Clinton Initiative, about the Clinton Global Initiative, and all the great world that Bill Clinton has done. He's the wise man of the Democrat Party, who is he should have begun the me too movement, but the media didn't pick up on it. Isn't it amazing that when any Clinton shows up on sixty minutes, they adore and wash his feet and just thank him for appearing and all for all the softballs imaginable as compared to sixty minutes attacking Donald Trump in office when one of their old reporters talked about he was lying about the laptop and lying about the involvement of Joe Biden with China. Sixty minutes going after Republicans a little bit different than sixty minutes going after Bill Clinton or complimenting him, would you agree?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We did a report a long time ago now called syrapy Minutes, and it was really about how much they adored Barack Obama. Every interview they did with Barack Obama was a love fest, and the only interruption was Katie Kurk having a love fest with Hillary Clinton, and so yeah, this is the way they are. And of course, yes, they didn't come out against Trump. They were savage against John McKean. They were savage against Mitt Romney, for heaven's sake, and yes, it's absolutely infamous. But Leslie stalkeen to Donald Trump and said it cannot be proven that Hunter Biden's laptop is actually his, And then of course poor Catherineherrig at CBS said yep, it's real, and then they fired her.
Speaker 1: So well, and right now Nancy Mace is in trouble because congressman from South Carolina, she said that men should not be in women's private spaces. She doesn't want men in women's bathrooms. And of course, now for the I think the first time ever, Sarah McBride's been elected to Congress, and this is a transgender person formerly Tim McBride has become Sarah McBride. And the media, specifically Alex Wagner, a woman at MSNBC attacking Nancy Mace who doesn't want to be in a women's private space changing or going in the bathroom in front of a man. Now the media is about to attack Nancy Mace the refusal to pee next to dudes.
Speaker 2: Your reaction if any.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean Nancy Mayce likes mixing it up generally. If she comes on TV, you know that there's going to be a scrap and this is a good this is a good cause. Now we don't know necessarily that Representative McBride is going to you know, ruin other people in the in the bathroom. It's just the principle of the whole thing. I mean to me, it just says, Wow, the state of Delaware, how embarrassing are they?
Speaker 1: Well, we have a congressman who's transgender, and I a congressman congresswoman representative, and she hasn't gone to full Monty route according to reporting, so she has certain equipment that might be similar to males. But on the other hand, Nancy Mace says she will die on this hill. We just had an election about this, and seemingly I want every person dealt with dignity and respect, no matter what you what mental or emotional problems you might be having as an American, as a practicing a Roman Catholic, I think we had to show respect to Sarah or Tim McBride. But that's different than saying that the issue of transgender rights should come into the Congress. I can only imagine when she presents the bill that would require members of Congress and their staff to go to the restroom appropriate to their biology, all hell's going to break lose. I know, King Jefferies is going nuts on this issue. I thought we already I thought were already resolved that in the last election.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: But Tim Graham, there's never a source of information that the media does you can't laugh and have fun with. And the media narrative is, of course Donald Trump is a threat to democracy, that he's Hitler, like he's a Nazi. But not if you're Zeka Brazinski and mourning Joe, you want to go and kiss the ring which is driving them all nuts. But once again, anybody can go to Newsbuster's doll to org and get all the information. And once again, Tim Graham, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And the truth will set us all free.
Speaker 5: My pleasure, God bless you.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: NewsBusters dot org has all every day they have news stories of the mainstream media twisting the propaganda towards you and not the facts. The facts will set us all free Bill cunning into Great American with you every day in your home of the Bengals News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 2: WuW okay son, I do have a.
Speaker 7: Legal note, thank you, bipopy. Matt Gates has long denied all allegations, calling the claims quote invented, and saying in a statement to ABC News that this false mir following a three year criminal investigation, should be viewed with great skepticism. That DOJ investigation was closed with no charges being brought.
Speaker 8: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Hello quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 10: Are you distraught after the recent presidential election? Here at Don't Cry Cryo. We understand your pain and we're here to help. Our expert team of cryogenic care providers can cryogenically freeze you until the Trump presidency has ended. No more crying, no more anxiety attacks, just blissful sleep until Trump is gone. When you awaken from your slump, there we'll even have a party ready and waiting for you. It will be like his presidency never even happened. It was all just a bad dream. As an added bonus, you can choose the vance add on package. We'll extend your sleep for an additional four years at a fifty percent discount. In the event jd Vance wins the next presidential election, everything will be okay. We're here to take care of you in your time of need. So remember, don't cry cryo.
Speaker 2: Segmented.
Speaker 1: We can't win anything in this town with the red it's the Bengals refc. But the Madeira Amazons are here in mass state title, underfeated, untied, unscored on segon man your.
Speaker 11: Reaction will he and Natasha Davis scoring a pair of first half goals to lead Madera to a three nil win over Doylestown for the Ohio Division five Girls State championship at Cruse Stadium in Columbus.
Speaker 1: Undefeated, untied, unscored on ahead and now Madera went twenty one and two. Probably deer Park beat him twice. I would assume you'll have to ask them.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 11: There's a second second soccer title in school history, first since twenty ten for the Amazon.
Speaker 1: We got the head coaches here, The Zach Taylor of the Amazons are here. Dan Brady, you've been at Madeira now how many years?
Speaker 6: This is my twenty sixth year.
Speaker 9: You're going to stick around or not? If you had it or not. No, I love it and enjoy the winning and great place to coach.
Speaker 1: Kind of what kind of superintendent is Kenchi Masudo? Because he's a deer park guy. We taught him, we schooled him, We planned them out. It goes to Madera now win state titles. Is he treating you right? Double his salary, cut your hours and a half? Would you agree?
Speaker 6: I mean, I think he does a pretty nice job.
Speaker 1: That's your opinion, no complaints. I introduce the girls that are here with us here coach.
Speaker 6: So I've brought our five senior captains.
Speaker 9: It's Autumn Daily, Anna Cornejo, Vivian Momper, Grinn Westbrook, Abby Naglie. I also brought my longtime assistant coach for twenty two years, Joe Nagley. We have our superintendent, Kenji Matsudu in our newly appointed ad Christian.
Speaker 2: Briant Ad is her first year. Great great mayor.
Speaker 1: Now, girls, tell me at what point was it uncertain up against the wall?
Speaker 2: All the flow was against you.
Speaker 1: You had drama everywhere, but you dug deep into the well of souls and you won the game. Tell me that who scored their first goal in the state championship game.
Speaker 12: So Natasha Davis, she's a junior on our team.
Speaker 2: She's not done deserved to be here yet? Right next year?
Speaker 1: Next year? So at the end of but what did you feel? I'll ask the senior here, what did you feel at the end when you wanted all? How did you feel at that point?
Speaker 12: It was a pretty surreal experience. I mean, we scored pretty early, so we were feeling good for most of the second half because we didn't score then. But we just try to hold the fourth down and at the end we just saw the time countdown and celebrated the wind.
Speaker 2: Did you girls ever play deer Park? Did you rise up? At some point?
Speaker 1: I had your two losses? Did you play Deer Park? Girls?
Speaker 2: This year? In soccer we did How to Go? We won nine to one.
Speaker 8: One senior night you.
Speaker 2: Won nine to one? Why did they always when you bet your deer party laughing? What's up with? Isn't like a mercy rule?
Speaker 1: At some point and they said, a hell clock, are you girls well educated?
Speaker 2: Mader too?
Speaker 1: You think you're get a good education. I got some brand new Titlands golf balls right here. Whoever answers first wins the first sleep? Who's the governor of the state of Ohio. Here you go, here's the there you go, all right? Next up, what is the square root of one forty four?
Speaker 3: That girl?
Speaker 2: Anyway? Right there? Now, I'm ask you this.
Speaker 1: What two states into the east of Ohio on the Ohio border? What two states border Ohio on the eastern side.
Speaker 8: West Virginia and Virginia.
Speaker 2: That's no, no, that's not right. Who said Virginia, West Virginia? That's it?
Speaker 3: Right there?
Speaker 1: You win three balls and we got one more set left. You ready for this one?
Speaker 2: You're ready? Can you name the capital of the state of Michigan, Lindy? That's there?
Speaker 1: Two one segment. Give us some sports and make it fast. Will leave the stout reporters.
Speaker 11: A pro service of your local temp Star Heating and air conditioning dealers tamestar quality you can feel in Western Hills called Durban Heating and Cooling five one, three, five nine, eight eighty four forty nine or go to Durbin Heating at cooling dot com spot and you'll need it the next few days.
Speaker 2: Give me a full report segment.
Speaker 11: Let's see Willie Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and and Party town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Your tailgate headquarters. Bengals Ring of Honor member Big Willy Anderson number seventy one now among the twenty five Modern era player semi finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty five girls.
Speaker 2: What position did Willie Anderson play for the Bengals offensive linemen?
Speaker 11: Former sate X standout Louke Keighley is also a semi finalist.
Speaker 2: Who taught him how to shoot?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Go ahead?
Speaker 11: Cincinnati Bearcats and Kansas State Saturday Night preview the game tonight, Scott Sanderfield showed live from Tom Gregory's original Montgomery Inn and eight oh five on ESPN fifteen thirty. Of Course college basketball Xavier closes out a season opening home stand tonight versus Sienna.
Speaker 1: By the way, do you girls want to go to Xavier and play soccer? Have you got nil money? A million dollars a year? Are you being recruited by Ohio State skating golf balls?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: They're not. What's n I?
Speaker 1: You know what nil Is talked to Kenji about that you get paid to play if you're an amateur. Most girls your age are making like ten thousand dollars a month playing?
Speaker 2: Are you aware of that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: They are? Benji?
Speaker 1: Anyway, please get you need some nil the checkbook, get the checkbook out.
Speaker 11: Let's see Xavier and Sienna at six here on seven hut with WLW. Also tonight that Dayton will host New Mexico State. Are you talking about the and they give out the Sky Young Awards in baseball tonight.
Speaker 1: There's gonna win them if anyone that dude from Detroit and probably who cares?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Dan. How does it look next year?
Speaker 1: These girls look like they're ready to move on, maybe go to Harvard Jail, maybe get into Xavier or something like that. How did the sophomores and juniors look to Can they rise up and win the state title like these seniors did.
Speaker 6: I think it's we definitely have the opportunity.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's going to be hard to replace these seniors, but a lot of experience and especially the sophomore and junior classes that got to go through it, and I think they're still hungry. And it's always kind of something we talk about every year, is the possibility of making a deep.
Speaker 1: Run and what's the difference between a good team, and you've had many good teams, sure, and these girls, I mean state title. You can become a butcher, a baker, a candlestick maker, be a lawyer, a doctor or dentis. You will never again have an opportunity when you're seventeen or eighteen years old to win the state title. Never again. That'll never happen. What made these girls different? If anything?
Speaker 9: I said something earlier to Joe, my assistant, and it was after the Roger Bacon game, and I felt like this team was just built a little bit different than teams that we had had, tough and means and tough that they just had kind of that that in factor. You know, they believed it and they went out and did it, and they never were overworked, and it was just kind of like they always stayed the course. They were just I knew that they had a good opportunity to do what they did, and it's amazing that they had that.
Speaker 1: Opportunitydan Brady, we have Roger Bacon coming in because of Wayne Carucci. Are they coming into two thirty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Seaton and Roger Bacon and volleyball.
Speaker 1: Willie coach, What if you played the Madeira Amazon's soccer team against the Roger Bacon volleyball team.
Speaker 6: I gotta put my money on these girls and.
Speaker 2: Your girls play. They can't play volleyball.
Speaker 6: We're a little smaller than that, you know, like.
Speaker 1: They looked like five ten or five eleven, the girls from Where'd you go to Marion for Marian Home with Charlie Lucan and Roger Stallbaugh. You girls know who Roger Stabach is.
Speaker 2: That's that's sad. I mean, that's Tom Brady, That's Captain America.
Speaker 1: That's that's I think that's Kenji's fault for not educating these girls about Roger Starbart.
Speaker 2: Do you know who he is? Kenji, clearly Roger Stabach, you know who he is.
Speaker 1: Dallas Cowboy, that's him back, two time MVP in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Got to say, I gotta say that these girls are phenomenal. You wouldn't want to lose to an icer group of girls.
Speaker 6: They are great soccer players, but even better people.
Speaker 1: That's why deer Park lost ninety one. They wanted to lose to a good team and they were. They were at Mercy. They they scored a goal, right, yeah, do you remember that goal by deer Park yes, why you want to shut them out? Is that the case you wanted to beat them? Bad unbelievable segment. I don't know what to say. We got the girls in there, this like our hometown team. We're kind of in Madeira right there.
Speaker 11: But Willie, we got we got volleyball and soccer champions all over the place, and tomorrow and this year in southwest Ohio it's the greatest. And I mean, could have a champion in Batesville and Indiana football, could have a champion or two in Ohio. Maybe a champion or two out of Kentucky. Maybe Beachwood will come back and what another title? They've been here for ten fifteen years in a row.
Speaker 1: But say, somehow the high school girls and boys teams do quite well? Right Red's Bengals FC? What is going on?
Speaker 11: Maybe they ought to take a page from how these play right hard and coaches coach coaches coaching players play. Maybe they'll they had to take a little page or two out of their book.
Speaker 1: Got to well, girls, you've done fabulous, unbelievable things and in your life you look back up on these moments and say, how in the hell did we do that? If you can actually be the best group of girls in the history of Ohio, history of an Amazon and Madeira by playing soccer. Why can't you make life successful? Why can't you say I know I can be the best I can be? Take your vitamins, listen to your parents, Go to school, get straight a's, move on to college and then maybe medical school, NBA, become a JD. Do whatever you want in life. You've shown that compared to others, you're the best there is. In fact, you're the best.
Speaker 2: There ever was.
Speaker 1: Would you agree, Dan Brady? In the history of the are they the best there ever was? They're up there somewhere close to become lawyers? And you want to be a lawyer? Anyone raise ibsolute?
Speaker 6: What do you want to answer?
Speaker 2: What do you want to be when you grow up? You want to make money?
Speaker 3: Next?
Speaker 2: What would you like to do? That's it? Next? Have no idea. I want to be a doctor. What kind of doctor? I don't know yet, hopefully a good one. How about a you want to go to cardiac foot doctor? Maybe a dentist like Tera Harden. I'm not sure, still deciding. And what would you like to do? You want to make money off the pain and suffering about it. You like accounting?
Speaker 1: All right, what's twelve times eleven?
Speaker 11: You're not going to get it and you're not going to get to buy these ladies no way.
Speaker 2: Pretty smart.
Speaker 1: That's because of their superintendent. Superintendent Kenchi is hilarious. He's funny. He loved deer Park to go to a. He took a step down to go to Madera and he's trying to get back to deer Park.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're trying to get him back back to Deer Park. Phillips is leaving winning him back? He is he going to take in? I owe money from you. How much on io money will you take to go back to Deer Park?
Speaker 8: Zero?
Speaker 6: Actually?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Wait Dan, congratulations, girls, congratulations, thank you for having coach athletic director seg Man get us out of the student's report.
Speaker 11: Please will he and Hotter of the two time state champion Madera Amazons and volley and soccer volleyball. We leave you that too. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 1: You know about Freddy Mercury, You know who Freddy Mercury is good my sentence, but you committed no crime singing Freddy? Have you made bad mistakes. Let me go in by Deer Park. Sorry, you can't through the Amazons, you can't through the forest. I'm like Joe Biden. We got lost in the forest. The girls are doing the Trump dance right now. I can do this a little bit. Trump dance.
Speaker 2: Kind of look it up. Look it up? What's a Trump dance?
Speaker 1: They sing pretty well too. No time for losers in this group. Later the champions show.
Speaker 2: The congratulation girls.
Speaker 1: Make your life more successful than your state title, and you'll become great Americans.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue Bill Cunning into Great American Live at Rome of the Reds and Bengals.
Speaker 2: There's radio seven hundred w L do you probably fame and fortune and everything that goes. I thank you all, but it's been no better road Bill Cunning in the Great American.
Speaker 1: Of course, what's happening in many major American cities today is totally disgusting. But on the other hand, I see George Gasson, the county prosecutor Los Angeles County, has been kicked out of office, plus others have lost their job. And what's happening in major urban areas is happening, especially in New York City and Carolyn Gorman, analysts with the Manhattan Institute, has a column up about what's happening in New York City. As a fifty one year old male in police custody a few days ago stabbing three people in Manhattan an unprovoked attacks, and they discovered the suspect was Ramon Rivera, had a long criminal history. Thrown in you and I now is that same Carolyn Gorman of the Manhattan Institute, And Carolyn, welcome, I think for the first time to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Carolyn, tell the American people the facts of this case. Then we'll get into the record and the policies of Alvin Bragg that caused it to occur. So tell us first of all about the facts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thanks so much for having me, Bill. So on Monday, three people were stabbed to death in separate incidents across Manhattan. The perpetrator was a total stranger to all three victims, and as you said, the attacks were totally unprovoked. The man who reportedly confessed to the murders, Ramone Rivera, is his name. He was living at a homeless shelter in Manhattan, and he has an extensive and multi state history of arrests, incarceration, and psychiafic hospitalization that dates back two decades. So this was really a ticking time bomb case. And in fact, at the time Rivera went on this stabbings breath, he had been released without bail ahead of trial for a larceny charge that he had been arrested for just weeks ago. And in case it isn't clear enough that this was not just sort of a one time case of someone who just you know, hadn't kept connected with the mental health system and fell through the cracks. Rivera was arrested for that larceny charge weeks ago, on the same day that he was released from Rikers after serving eight months for third degree assault and burglary. And if I can just drive this point home, while Rivera had been serving that time, he assaulted a corrections officer during a treatment stint in Bellevue Hospital psychiatric ward. So why he was considered appropriate for release is a serious question that New Yorkers are asking, and.
Speaker 3: They should be.
Speaker 1: I understand he used a weapon. Described the weapon I saw it on the news, particularly grizzly, a construction worker, a guy that was fishing, a woman walking by the un were killed in this random attacks blocks apart, and he used a long knife, is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it might have been two long knife in fact, so very scary. It sounds like he targeted persons who were sort of by themselves and seemed distracted. And this bleezer took place over a couple hours. Police we're trying to track as they received fold from other passer buyers. So it was really sort of a gruesome tragedy that should have been prevented.
Speaker 1: And of course the numerous arrests and pages of crimes is a tip of the iceberg. I would assume he committed for every one crime committed that he was arrested, it might have been ten or twelve more that he simply committed crimes and they let it go and said, is this a one off?
Speaker 2: I know the answer?
Speaker 1: Is this unusual in New York City to have someone like Rivera who's a criminally deranged, mentally ill person looking to kill an injured people?
Speaker 2: Is this a one offer?
Speaker 1: Is this typical not just in New York City but in many major American cities under these prosecutors.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, Bill, it's not a surprise. We have sort of the mental health system nationally is just a mess. In the past sixty years, we really deprioritize treatment for these very seriously mentally ill individuals in favor of trying to promote mental health among the worried well like you or I, who might get anxiety or depression once in a while. But the seriously mentally ill are most at risk of harm to themselves and to others. So a much more sane approach to mental health policy would be to focus resources on the seriously mentally ill, because you and I, again, who might sometimes get a little bit of anxiety and depression, We're going to feel a lot less anxious and depressed if we aren't worried about our safety or about being caught in a random attack.
Speaker 1: And some of those have been thrown out of office Oakland Mayor Shang Tal Alameda County, PA, Pamela Price, San Francisco Mayor London Braid, La Sours Back DA, George Gascone and others have been thrown out out of office and put in by other liberals. I can recall, Carolyn, when I spent time in the Attorney General's office, we would do mental health hearings, and we can almost tell when a person walked in the room whether they needed in services in a hospital as opposed to outpatient shaways a treatment, And very few people ever went to a Longview state mental hospital for the criminally mentally ill, because most people able to deal with it. But it seems like major cities and states do not have large mental hospitals to keep people like Rivera and others locked up, including I might add what's going on in other cases in New York City and involving the marine Penny that the person he unfortunately killed because of that person's behavior, Daniel Penny should have been locked up in a mental hospital. But explain why in America today you can't take someone off the street who's homeless, mentally ill, committing numerous crimes and put them in a mental hospital for treat That isn't popular.
Speaker 2: Today, is it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's exactly right, Bill, It's unpopular, and it's also not possible because we do not have nearly the psychiatric bed capacity that we had in say, the nineteen fifties and sixties. There is a nationwide shortage of inpatient psychiatric hospital beds. You can't divert someone to treatment if they need inpatient treatment when no beds exist. We have something like five percent of the overall capacity that we had at the peak of institutionalization in nineteen fifty five. Today, New York State has more mental health beds in homeless shelters than they do in state run psychiatric hospitals.
Speaker 1: And county sheriffs tell me that their county jail is largely a mental hospital. That's the large number of people they have, and there's no treatment inside the hospital. So Carolyn Gorman and the Manhattan Institute, what do you do? I mean, you tell me that I look at these stories repeated and probably today, tonight, tomorrow, is the same thing's going to happen in some American city or someone who's violent, clearly unstable, repeat offenders are released on the city streets. They're called homeless, but they're mentally ill and they're criminals and they're dangerous. What's the solution if any Yeah.
Speaker 4: So you're right that the criminal justice system has become the de facto mental health system. But we unfortunately have sort of two dual problems going on. Criminal justice reform in recent years has favored diversion from incarcerations, so holding fewer people in jail while they await trials. But keeping violent and repeat criminal offenders offenders excuse me mentally or not, keeping those individuals off the street is a legitimate mechanism for preventing violence and crime, precisely because those individuals are not out on the street able to perpetuate violence and crime. So, you know, we really need to be thinking about who does warrant confinement and whether that should happen in a psychiatric hospital where someone can receive the necessary treatment that they need to stabilize past the point of crisis. And for those who are just bad criminals, who are repeat offenders, we need to be asking seriously why those individuals continue to be released and not held accountable for their actions.
Speaker 1: You know, some say it's a failure of compassion that we have compassion for the homeless great majority or mentally ill or on drugs or alcohol plus terrible violent behavior. The great majority individuals that are mentally ill don't have violent tendencies, only a small percentage of those too, but we can't isolate them. In New York City, Mayor Eric Adams is pleading with state leaders in Albany for help involuntarily relocating mentally a homeless from the city streets and in the care and they tell you don't have the money available. I live in Ohio. The same thing is true here. The same thing is true in Illinois. You have a terrible mayor in Chicago Johnson who says that the streets are the place, and we have to support the homeless population by doing so, there's victims. When you walk around New York City or a major city, male or female, whatever you got your have your head on a swivel. Are you looking around for someone like this rivera character? Is that a reality for many in big city America?
Speaker 4: You know, definitely. I think people who live in cities tend to like to think of themselves that people who you know, have free smarts. They stay aware of their surroundings. But unfortunately, when among the few untreated seriously mentally ill continue to make headlines, it makes people feel nervous. And again, it's not always about resources. New York City has more resources than most, if not every other major city in the country. They do need state support, and the states need support from the federal government as well, But honestly, it shouldn't be a question of how much resources and rather a question of where those resources are being directed. We spend so much taxpayer money on sort of useless, ineffective, superficial wellness programs like mental health awareness and mental health for staid training. Those programs have no evidence of success and they are not going to help those individuals who again are going to make us most nervous and most worried if left untreated. So there's a serious case to be made for sane mental health policy focusing on the seriously mental ill.
Speaker 1: And I would note that Alvin Bragg is up again for re election. He's in a primary in about six months in April or so. He's going to be up again. It is up to New Yorkers to say we can't take it anymore. I would note that in the last election about two and a half weeks ago, one hundred and twenty one thousand fewer Manhattan voters cast their ballots for Harris, and that Trump gained twenty thousand extra votes in Manhattan. So that indicates maybe people are figuring this out, that we can't go down this path with doing same things getting different results. And there's probably hundreds and hundreds of Ramon rivers fifty one years old running around Manhattan streets looking for something to do, and this violent criminal decided to stab repeatedly a woman who was simply doing about our business, and a construction worker and some other He killed them in vicious, horrible ways. There's hundreds more just like him, and Alvin Bragg maybe should focus on that instead of prosecuting and indicting Donald Trump and trying to keep him the sort of damacles over his head for the next four years. I mean, Alvin Bragg now is saying, look, let's wait until twenty twenty nine. Then Less sentenced Donald Trump to prison, and I'm thinking, my god, you might have something else to do other than something like that. But Carolyn Gorman of the Manhattan Institute, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And the takeaway is we need to have a serious approach to the criminally mentally ill, and not to release them on city streets, and to say these indivisiors need to be locked up until they're restored to sanity, which can take months or years. But in this case, Rivera was released on what Happened on the same day he was released from Rykers Island.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 4: He was arrested that day and ended up being released. So again, we need to have, just as you said, sane mental health policies that focus resources on the seriously mentally ill who are most at risk of danger to themselves or others, not this superficial mental wellness sort of programming that's doing nothing for anyone.
Speaker 1: Failure of compassion, and people are dead because of it. Carolyn Gorman, you're a great American. Say hi to Heather MacDonald and all the folks at the manat In Institute, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Carolyn, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: I will thank you so much. Phil.
Speaker 2: All right, let's continue with more. Look at it this way.
Speaker 1: When yours truly was in the AG's office, one of my missions in life was to take off the city and county streets those individuals who were violent, who could not be amenable to care outside of the system. And about thirty years ago, it goes to n. Ray Gault, which is a noted US Supreme Court decision. Supreme Court decided what we have to do for the mentally ill was put them in the least restrictive environment imaginable, and as a consequence, the city street have filled up. Ever, since with large numbers of mentally ill individuals and those who drugging alcohol problems that act up and act out, and innocent victims are held to account for this failure of liberal policies. Group homes don't work, mental hospitals do. Bill Cunning into Great American Live every day, You're Home of the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: SONNY I do have illegal no, thank you, woopy. Matt Gates has long denied all allegations, calling the claims quote invented, and saying in a statement to ABC News that this false near following a three year criminal investigation, should be viewed with great skepticism. That DOJ investigation was closed with no charges being brought.
Speaker 8: We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting segment.
Speaker 1: You know our town is littered with losers. Red seven won since nineteen ninety. Bengals have never won at all. FCC still trying, But there's no better community in the Tri State for high school boys and girls to dominate whatever state they're in, Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio than the high school as we have here in Cincinnati. Roger Bacon may come in next week. Is that what you're telling me segment.
Speaker 2: I've called so many people, will you I think you can.
Speaker 1: Get it done, But most importantly, Seaton Volleyball is here. Segment the Saints. Tell me about the Saints.
Speaker 11: The Seaton defeated Cleveland Saint Joseph Academy. Will he wiped them out in three sets, easy for the Division one State championship.
Speaker 2: Twenty one seventh seven seven seven.
Speaker 11: It's Dominama, the dominating Like the Yankees, they dominate, gets it done, gets it done, and the coach is here.
Speaker 1: Segman introduced the coach. Coach, go up to the microphone, introduce your players from Seaton. Segment go ahead, you know what I'm there in twenty six and two. Coach, Go ahead, coach, go ahead.
Speaker 8: All right, I got my seven seniors here.
Speaker 13: I got Sidney Crowley, Reagan Miller, Daisy Kluxton, m os and Ogall, Maddy Albright, Maddy Burns, and soccer at Codley.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the last game, Coach. I understand it was twenty one oh, twenty one oh, twenty one oh. Was there a point at which it was in doubt whether you'd be the runner ups or the state champions? Get take us to the last play.
Speaker 13: Last play, great pass by Sidney Crowley, great set by Kirson Kemper, and the kill by Charlie Medal.
Speaker 8: We got one of those, one of those folks here?
Speaker 2: Which one is here?
Speaker 8: Sidney?
Speaker 1: Sidney Crowley, do you recall the last play you'll ever have for Seaton, the home of the Saints.
Speaker 2: Walk the American people through? What happened? It was a set up. It was a spike. It was over the top of the net.
Speaker 1: He kind of held onto the rafter with one hand and spiked the ball with the other.
Speaker 2: Tell me, what are you laughing about? Tell me what happened?
Speaker 8: It was kind of surreal.
Speaker 12: I mean we had a big lead, so like when it was match point, it was kind of just all the motions at once.
Speaker 2: What was a score at that point? Is you spiked the ball for glory? Well, I actually don't snick. She's the pastor's past. But tell me about the past. That was so dramatic. I want to know about the past.
Speaker 8: It was just a good serve.
Speaker 6: I kind of just knew I had.
Speaker 2: A role to play, so passed it there and then and who spiked it?
Speaker 8: Callie comes Nope, Charlie Metal.
Speaker 1: Charlie meadows. You must have been locked in your mind. You don't forget that moment at all. What was the final score of the last game?
Speaker 6: Twenty five?
Speaker 1: Fifteen twenty five? And coach, all these girls are graduating. They're going to become doctors, Butcher's candlestick makers, MBAs, they're going to go on to the great success in life.
Speaker 2: How does it look next year?
Speaker 8: We'll be pretty good?
Speaker 13: A good next year we return uh, we turn eight players from our state championship team. We lose some great seniors, some great leadership.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 8: Might might be back here next year. How about say that?
Speaker 1: Please do now? And they're pretty smart too. These girls look a little brighter. They have some not only intelligence, but knowledge. You know, knowledge and intelligence are different things. Segment, for example, is knowledgeable, but he's not very smart. Other people can be smart, but they're not knowledgeable. Do these girls have both?
Speaker 8: We got the best of both worlds.
Speaker 1: I got four sleeves of balls. Here girls, and here are the questions. You don't play good? None of you play golf? Do you know did you play deer Park this year? In volleyball? Then one of you say what's that? You just said, what's deer Park? I don't like that, coach, but anyway, Now you must have parents or brothers that play golf. Here's the question. Get ready, what is the state capital of California?
Speaker 9: Say?
Speaker 1: There you go, there's a sleeve of balls. Just drop the golf balls all over the studio, all right. Next, next up, give me the square, give me the square root of there's the balls right there.
Speaker 2: You drop them too.
Speaker 1: These girls, hopefully they hit volleyballs better than they catch this thing.
Speaker 8: I think we need some tape on top of the tape.
Speaker 14: On the bat.
Speaker 2: He's a brand new ball to them.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: Now, look, Ohio, give me three states that border the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: Kentucky, Indiana, and Pennsylvania. Very good, there's some balls for you. Cheer them up.
Speaker 1: Now here's the last question, coach, here's the last question.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? Who is the governor of the state of Ohio? Mike the one yay sag Man.
Speaker 1: Give these girls some sports, indian at barely they got a lot of golf balls.
Speaker 11: Will he The Stoot Reporters Approach service of your local Teme Star Heating and air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful Cincinnati called Schmidt Heating and Cooling at five one three five three one sixty nine hundred.
Speaker 2: What thank you? Roxy Bengals update.
Speaker 11: Will he brought to you by Good Spirits, wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in northern Kentucky your tailgate headquarters, Bengals. Willie Anderson inducted into the Bengals Wrang of Honor in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: I should ask these girls what position did Willie Anderson play?
Speaker 2: Offensive line?
Speaker 1: Correct, you've already got enough golf ball segment. Please continue.
Speaker 11: Big Willie is among now twenty five modern era players semi finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Is the quarterback for the Bengals. You all win, Go ahead, say.
Speaker 11: Former Saint X standout louke Keikley Looate for the Carolina Panthers is also among the semi finalists.
Speaker 2: He's a good man. College basketball to night.
Speaker 11: Zager closes out that season opening homestand against Sienna.
Speaker 2: Any of you girls going to Xavier? You see NKU? Yeah? Very nice, up, very nice?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How about Ohio State? Maybe?
Speaker 1: How about George Washington? What are any of you girls going to college at all they all are.
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 1: I went to law school. I lived at thirty five thirty Sheltenham. You'll be right there in Toledo on Bancroft Avenue. It's got a big marker in front of big marker. Next up, Where are you going to school?
Speaker 2: Georgetown College? Georgetown?
Speaker 1: Next up and Ku, I don't know. I have no idea. Try to get into Xavier if you can try.
Speaker 2: Yes, Davenport University. I like that.
Speaker 1: Next up, you got a major in political science? You knew that Mike DeWine was the governor? Next up?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really? Will I introduce her to Mick Cronin? You know Mick Cronin. That's him. I played golf with him when he's here, you would.
Speaker 8: He was my fresher basketball coach Eli South.
Speaker 1: Really people know him back in the good old days. That's wonderful segment.
Speaker 11: Please continue, uh Sienna and Xavier Tonight Willie at six uh here on seven hundred WLW and the Dayton Flyers will play host in New Mexico State.
Speaker 2: Do any of girls listen to radio stations at all?
Speaker 1: With my mom?
Speaker 2: What do you listen to this? My mom loves it? What's her first name Amy. Tell her. She said, great at math.
Speaker 4: She's the way to tell you that.
Speaker 12: And she also said that Stag really likes hot fodge cake from brushes or something.
Speaker 2: Brushes is done. Don't major in gust. So your mom wants seg to mention he loves a hot fudge cake. No, she just told me that. She's like, you should ask him, and I was like, no, that's a little overstepping, mom.
Speaker 1: Tonight, go on the website. You can hear yourself. Download it. You know what downloading means.
Speaker 2: No, I'm joking. I like her segment. Please continue? Do you have a more fun than kiss one O seven? Of course?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard of kiss one o seven? No, you're just with John John and except for him, you listen to the Reds or Bengals. All right, Yeah, that's our str station. That's what we do. See that You ever hear of the segment?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, you haven't trying to be nice. Segment. Please continue. It's all I got Willie, and so coach, what got you?
Speaker 1: I look at the high school champions come in, they look great, ready to go. And there must have been a time this year when you're back up against the wall. You didn't know we're going to win or lose. You had sickness in the team, they weren't playing very well, many were on academic probation, and more. You had nobody to play. You had to dig deep. So when you got to the tournament, you were a tournament hard ready to go. Was there a game this year you played that was so difficult that you thought that's going to prepare us to win it all in Columbus for the volleyball Championship. Was there a point in the season when you were low that everything was against you. The winds were blowing in your face. You couldn't do anything right. They were dropping volleyballs like they were dropping the golf balls.
Speaker 2: They have noing.
Speaker 1: Was it that deep moment that you went back into your soul and said, we got to do better. Saints, Let the Saints, Let the Saints come marching in.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I would say. We played at Saint Arsla in mid September.
Speaker 1: Tough outfit, mean, cruel girls, cruel. We didn't play so well, playing well, you were losing. We didn't play so well. What was score the first game twenty five twenty who won?
Speaker 8: Not us?
Speaker 2: Second second game?
Speaker 8: Uh, they beat us?
Speaker 1: All three, So it was a bad They were at the bottom of the well, lying deep into the well of souls, unhappy with themselves and the glory they did not bring to their school correct correct, very unhappy see but coming.
Speaker 2: Out of that, coming out of it, what happened next?
Speaker 8: Different focus? And then we had a rematch with them?
Speaker 1: So the loss caused you to win the rematch was so what happened in the rematch?
Speaker 8: We swept them three zero?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: What happened to these girls that stealed their vertebra but it got rid of their achilles tendonitis?
Speaker 2: Were jumping like crazy? They were like on pogo sticks. What happened? A little?
Speaker 8: Different focus?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 6: Why? What was it?
Speaker 8: Seniors?
Speaker 1: Senior said, I'm not going to go out a loser. Correct, very nice? And next year's schedule? Do you ever play a team like Madeira? I mentioned to the Madeira soccer team to play maybe the Seaton volleyball team. Would that be something that'd be something?
Speaker 2: Well? Who would win?
Speaker 8: What sport will we play?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you that. It's like when the Reds and half half of the Reds and the Bengals play. It's unbelievable. Girls congratulations and let this is the beginning of success in your life. You won the game of sports, now win the game of life. Be productive, don't be a clown, get good grades, Listen to your parents, go to school, don't mess around. No drugs, no drinking, no tattoos. I hate tattoos. Don't do that. And get a's, b's, and c's at a minimum, say got c's and d's.
Speaker 2: Look I hat turned out.
Speaker 1: So is a conscience to sit here with you every day for forty one years, I've done this.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You do?
Speaker 2: Have ever heard of me? Hell? That's that's right. That's as good as I get. And by the way, we're not to Deer Park.
Speaker 1: I at season D's went to Xavier, played baseball at seas and D's finally got to something I enjoyed, which was law school University of Toledo. And from that point on, I found something in my life that I enjoyed doing. Look for something that motivates you every day to get up, to make your life more reduct and be an example for the community of your families.
Speaker 2: Don't be a clown segment, get me out of the students.
Speaker 11: Report Willie and hunter of coach Kelly Crawley and then the seven time Volumeball champion a Division one.
Speaker 2: School in the state of Ohio. Unbelievable.
Speaker 11: It's the Seaton Saints. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report. Listen up, girls, this is your song by Freddy. You know Freddie Mercury, you do listen.
Speaker 2: This is Freddy.
Speaker 1: He sang this song for you in nineteen eighty five, Queen, remember that Wembley Stadium to raise money for hunger in Africa. He stood up to the stage in front of forty eight thousand in the arena and then eighteen million or more around the world, and this is.
Speaker 2: What he said about the Seaton Saints. You made your share. It loses right in Fast Trip.
Speaker 1: Hit it, Freddy, Let's do the Trump Can you do the Trump dance like this?
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 2: Look, that's it. That's it, the Trump Dance.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 14: Hit it girls, like Saint Ursula.
Speaker 2: They're coming into Crazy. They're coming in Friday. Oh I'm proud about that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I guess they're in different different division in your division, so that one's better in too, right?
Speaker 2: It isn't sant Ex and mall are better than Misle. You went to the sound. I'm sorry, but Ty Duthard, I.
Speaker 8: Was four years I was a senior when he was. I was a freshman.
Speaker 2: He was hitted Freddy. I thank you all, but it's no better. Absolutely not. Got a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Cruise here saint nurse left fell beneath the mighty boosh, My mom.
Speaker 2: And tell them the nurse will one another time. They sat nurse you see, will you? And seeing her fell up there, I'm not saying, show up right, he did it. My friend is.
Speaker 14: Back to the Trump dancer ready here, Tamala Harris was a loser.
Speaker 2: Trump is a winner.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 8: Oh this is wonderful.
Speaker 2: Go there handle a lot more fun than kiss one oh seven. I know I don't know what that is what God said going, nor do I coach. Congratulations girls, live a good life. Now be a winner in life. Oh you promise, promise, promise.
Speaker 1: No drinking, no drugs, no alcohol nor cigarettes, no tattoos.
Speaker 2: Those are mark of the beast. Don't get the two. Let's continue.
Speaker 1: Bill Cunningham, the Great American Live. I remember the Reds and the Bengals and great champions like the Seaton Saints.
Speaker 2: On News Radio seven hundred.
Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham to grant America. Let's continue with more tomorrow. We have coming in country today and also in the Hill one State titles. Wayne Carucci is in charge of getting Roger Bacon here either Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of next week. I like to celebrate and highlight the great successes of high school boys and girls all over the tri State that demonstrate that the next generation of Americans our country will be in good hands. Because the champions, whether it's from Edgewood, or it's from cob Cat or from Edge, from Roger Bacon, from Deer Park, from Lakota east to West, from mull or from East Central, represent the greatness of our country and the idea that somehow the next generation to three generations will be in charge. Somehow we're in trouble. Whenever I see these boys and girls come in, it makes them feel as if, Okay, we're in much better hands than I thought we were, because those will be the leaders in the future. They're going to look back on those moments here in mass media happy for the idea that hard work, perseverance, fear of God, and love of country means something.
Speaker 2: And they are the champions.
Speaker 1: And I will never stop complimenting young boys and girls that do great things. So many times they're ignored. You go on with life, but for the rest of their life they'll look back upon these moments and say, man, there was a time at a place that we were the best we could be. We won the state title, beat everyone else. That doesn't mean the losers are bad, but that does mean the winners may be paid a little bit more of a price, did more things correctly to win the state title. Congratulations to Seaton. Congratulations also to all the state champions Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Three o'clock Homie Reds and Bengals. That would be of course, News Radio seven hundred WLW, Cincinnati