Speaker 1: Nay, Oh, what a fade.
Speaker 2: He's one on one point three Katie WB with Mallon and Colt starting things off so well, so well we have abri Levine tickets two fifty, three, fifty and four point fifty. Yes, you do a lot of weird things going on in my life, including the fact that there's an elephant in the room between Colt and I where he has and actively hasn't invited me to something. Yep, but he keeps talking about this to me and it's getting more and more awkward.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's awkward.
Speaker 1: I will confront him when we come back.
Speaker 2: All right, yay, one oh, one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 1: Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't expect to be invited to every party. I would actually assume a lot of people probably keep their parties a secret from me.
Speaker 1: They don't want me to come.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're such a good time It's interesting you would say that, cult since you have been actively planning around me your wife's not thirtieth birthday party. Yes, you have see number of times. Okay, our boss Rich is hosting an like a situation like a I don't know, basically he got new horses, yep, and he's letting us all come meet his new horses. So he's hosting and gathering at his house. So for like two weeks, Colt has been stressing because it's also his wife's thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 4: Okay, context, I was out of town, that's true. I've been taking vacations.
Speaker 2: Non non myself, got vacations, single mom who works two jobs.
Speaker 4: Got vacations. Fawn on my pocket. At this point, it just so much PTO.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And when I was gone, Rich proposed this thing to you we've been talking.
Speaker 1: About for a while, and investation to a party.
Speaker 4: And then I came back and you were like, yeah, I was just throwing a party and I was like okay, and I thought it was the weekend before this weekend. So then Jen had planned out her thirtieth Well, I helped, but she majorit. She you know, Jen detail oriented.
Speaker 1: She wants to make sure it's done well, and she knows.
Speaker 4: If she puts me up to it, we'll be at some sort of whatever die bar or something. So she's like, I wants to be nice.
Speaker 2: So every day he's been like, oh, what to do? He was like, I wish she like would push it back a little bit because I want to go to the boss's party, but also it's her and I'm like, cool, it's her thirtieth birthday.
Speaker 1: We're right.
Speaker 3: The issue lies with our friends.
Speaker 4: They're being I think they're being ridiculous, and you know what, you want to be honest, I'll be honest. Okay, yeah, I think they should have their life revolve around us in the scenario. What okay, Well, Jensen out like little feelers, like can you guys maybe do this date or whatever?
Speaker 3: What are you thinking?
Speaker 4: And they're like yeah, and then you know we're old, so we have people who need babysitters.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah that's fair. Yeah, And then that happened. Yeah, they booked it.
Speaker 4: And now I'm in this position where I can't push it back because then I would be messing up everybody else's life.
Speaker 2: And scat babysitters their parents. No, Okay, I don't know. Okay, I don't care about all that. He's been talking about this jamlessly in front of me and hasn't invited me, and then and I was like, he's like, no, you're earlier, you're invited. I go, that's funny. Usually to be invited somewhere you'd need a location and a time.
Speaker 4: Well, the issue is like, I feel like everyone is going to be at the other party, so I'm like, I don't want to invite it.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be at a thirty year old's birthday party at the start, unless it's like a movie where it starts. All you said it's at a winery. That's okay either way, I'm not coming because here's why you never actually officially invited me.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a dog now, so I'm not going to get a new dog and go to a winery.
Speaker 3: How could you see?
Speaker 2: And now he's turning it on me. Was just crazy to me, What winery or what time?
Speaker 4: If you still want to Venmo or something, get a drink on you yet, No, you're.
Speaker 3: Always about it. I actually invited you to my house.
Speaker 2: I can't keep saying you're always invited without giving any details.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: And you've never once given me your home a.
Speaker 4: Dread Actually, actually, last weekend I invited you to my.
Speaker 3: House, my casa. You never gave me the accurate and you were.
Speaker 4: Like, no, I don't feel like slumming it in Saint Louis Park. Those are your literal texts. No, you were like, I don't want to be crampy wall.
Speaker 2: You're so're you should be embarrassed by yourself. You should look in the mirror and be embarrassed the fact that you are trying to make me look bad to the residence of Saint Louis Park to make yourself feel better.
Speaker 4: Right now, wait a minute, what you only have one stall garage just you?
Speaker 3: Oh that's a bull staatement coming from someone.
Speaker 1: Who was like, could you pick me up today and take me to lunch?
Speaker 2: We would have lunch with Ted, and it's it's literally a mile away from our and I since he doesn't have a car, I had to go pick him up and then out or air at all of our laundry.
Speaker 3: This is how you know it's true friendship.
Speaker 2: Though it is because I actually I am not mad at all that I wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: But I will hold it over your head for life. You know, we hang out so much? Yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: Weading all day. Yeah, and it's not like we're just in a cubicle like we talk.
Speaker 5: Hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised you don't get annoyed with me.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: I spend it on you Are you annoying me all the time?
Speaker 3: There's no way I don't annoy you all the time. You're pretty what's it called digestible? You're very what's it? Thank you?
Speaker 1: What a compliment.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put that on my about me very digestible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're okay to be around.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be a little round of anyone listening who Yeah, okay, so this is I'm gonna go anyone listening who has a un a brow. My husband does if I don't pluck it. Anyone listening who is running off of no sleep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to know how many hours are you? Somebody who can just get four hours and you're good.
Speaker 2: My brother in law is like that, and it's insane. I don't get people like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, what do are you? I have a lot of questions. If you require minimal sleep, please, I want to talk to you.
Speaker 2: And the latest I do I do not care that men if men sit to pee. But the latest thing is my husband doing this. And I only found out because I was like putting my makeup on and he's like, I'm shutting the door, and I was like, do you not go to the bathroom? And here when I'm putting my makeup on, because I thought if he was shutting the door, he's going number two. And he's like, no, I'm just kidding. I said, then why are you shutting the door like that? And he said, because I'm sitting down at p and I'm embarrassed. And I said, why are you sitting to pee? Then he said, you get better drainage and it's better for your crostate.
Speaker 1: This is the thing I didn't know this.
Speaker 3: They don't talk about men's health enough.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? The only studies they do are on men women. They're like, good luck, you'll get some hot flashes and die. You're fine, shut up already.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to sit.
Speaker 4: To me, I've tried this multiple times and you can tell the difference.
Speaker 3: I guess, yeah, but yeah, it's supposed to be.
Speaker 4: It prevents prostate cancer if you sit down while.
Speaker 3: You do that.
Speaker 2: Well, I brought it up to his whole family and he was like, oh.
Speaker 3: Dude, what you do feel a shame? It's weird that you're a bad if you sit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you do feel it, like, even if no one's around, you do feel like this is abnormal.
Speaker 1: You like hope no one catches you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly like you'd rather people think you're pooping, even sitting to pee.
Speaker 4: I've even had like the thought of like my diseased relatives like being in the room looking just like judging me at that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you ever feel that sometimes me? Do you think about that?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, they they gave up.
Speaker 2: They stopped peaking in and they're like, this is a movie I don't want to see. If you've been in any of these categories, you can call us at six five, one nine eight nine KTEWB. If you're a man and you sit to p, if you're running off of no sleep, or.
Speaker 3: You have a unibrow felling and.
Speaker 2: One on one point three KTWB with Fallon and Colt. Anyone listening who is running off no sleep has the unibrow, or if you're a guy, you.
Speaker 3: Sit to pee.
Speaker 2: This isn't a judgmental mental situation. My husband started doing it. He said that he read it gets better drainage and it's better for your prostate, and those are all true things. Okay, I don't know that anybody talks about it. Yeah, nobody talks about it. But you you said to Pete. How long have you been doing this?
Speaker 6: It started like maybe two years ago.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: Actually, I didn't know anything about the prosta help. That's fantastic here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're ahead of the game.
Speaker 6: But I've done it because, uh, I've been using toilet paper to wipe up the extra instead of doing the old fashion jiggle and ended up with a saying, you know, yeah, it's just easier to have access to toilet paper. Sit down?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, I got you. I got you. So you're taking care of business two times just with one time?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, I mean I'm not trying to walk around tell my trap you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got you. I understand he's multitasking. Yeah, he's multitasking.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I got you. All right, thank you for your honesty. Do you feel emasculated at all when you sit to pee?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Good, all right, Well you're probably.
Speaker 6: But it's not like embarrassing to sit down.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got to normalize this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's normalize it. Thank you sir. Hello, Okay, do you have to be which category do you fall into? I fall under the Yeah you do? Okay, Well say it like that, Well, just walk me through it. Tell me how that's so weird.
Speaker 8: So actually I was. I started sitting when I was peeing when I was like in high school because I had health class and they like taught us a boat prostate and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Because wow, I'm telling you, I've.
Speaker 8: Been sitting while I've been peeing since then, and I'm now, well, actually my birthday's coming up tomorrow, but I'm turning twenty eight, so I've been doing it since then, so prombly.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, is your.
Speaker 4: Ten year sitting anniversary. That's crazy exactly, that's so cool. And do you feel superior now that you like went okay? Do you look at others who stand up as like Neanderthals a little bit?
Speaker 3: Like You're like, what is going on?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 3: You guys are living in the especially when.
Speaker 8: You like go to like like the hockey games at like the Wild ex Cell or whatever, and you got all those people standing waiting to go in the urinals, and all of sudden, like all the falls are open, and I just sneak in there and I go and sit down and I leave and they're still like, dude, name five or six people that are all standing in line waiting, and I'm like huh, And I run and just run away.
Speaker 3: You're like a nanja in and out.
Speaker 1: Hey, I looked it up.
Speaker 2: The ten year anniversary traditional gift is ten or aluminum, So you can grab yourself some ten or aluminum to celebrate your sitting to pee anniversary.
Speaker 4: Wee wow, have fun with that, all right? Hello o Katie to be which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Uh? No? Sleep? Oh?
Speaker 1: Why what's happening?
Speaker 9: My daughter went to college and her great dane is extremely clingy and would sleep with her, and now.
Speaker 5: He sleeps with me.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to put an end to that.
Speaker 10: I do.
Speaker 9: And then he grant is around.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. My dog, Dolly, we put in like a cheap hardwood floors because I had a senior dog and she was peeing on the carpet. She couldn't help it, so we put in these cheap wood floors. Now every morning it's like a freaking tap dance the river dancer Dolly with her nails when she has to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, make it stop. So are you that's what you're dealing with?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 9: And then my great dane please with me gets mad at him.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you got two great danes in the bed.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: There's no Pretty soon you're gonna be on the floor and.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be in bed.
Speaker 3: You're getting double GD. That's crazy. Say it.
Speaker 1: I'm going onary.
Speaker 4: How do you even do you have like a California king, Like, how is that even possible?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, nice. Yeah, they're absolute beds.
Speaker 7: They just starfish.
Speaker 3: So wait when you say we so wait, there's another human up in that bed with you too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my husband.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you got you're getting double GD. You got your husband. That's how that's it. You have no room at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why he gets up in the middle of the night. So U great day to an okay home, just okay.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks for calling in.
Speaker 3: I hope you get some sleep.
Speaker 10: It's the pop Culture Minute with Selling and Cult on one on one point three k d w B.
Speaker 2: It's honestly nearly impossible to find a single story that doesn't revolve around the debate last night, which is crazy but not surprising. I think it's usually it's pretty obvious who I'm voting for. Maybe I don't know, you could guess obviously Kanye.
Speaker 3: Ridiculous.
Speaker 2: No, but obviously everyone saw this huge celebrity endorsement from Taylor Swift to Kamala and Tim which she signed it, you know, from a single cat lady or whatever.
Speaker 3: Because of the b yeah things going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't get into politics, but I mean that was a very pop culture story that she endorsed.
Speaker 1: That last night tonight.
Speaker 2: The MTV Video Music Awards now there tonight because I think originally they were last night and then they.
Speaker 1: Moved it because of the debate.
Speaker 3: Makes sense, So tonight.
Speaker 2: We'll get to see a lot of our favorites perform. I believe, uh, Camilla, Sabrina Chapel, everyone having a big moment. Taylor's nominated a bunch of times, so I don't have that channel, so I'll just have.
Speaker 3: To like see clips.
Speaker 2: You don't steal it from your neighbor. How do you steal cable from a neighbor when yours this keep going. I understand how you log into people's streaming, but I don't. I honestly don't even know how you would steal cable anymore. I don't know what that means with that. Yeah, you're roll believable. Justin Timberly just had a mild win. If you will let's talk about this. Yeah, so basically he just he's hammered out an agreement because he wanted the severity of his DWI case dropped, and they actually got the judge to sign off of it on this sorry, so the DWI charges officially dropped and he will cop to driving while ability impaired.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But did you see what he also has to do?
Speaker 2: It says, although the word impaired is used, it is not a drunk driving offense. As for the penalty, he will pay a three dollars fine and that's it now. And he has to do a video No, I didn't see that on this now.
Speaker 4: Oh, he has to do like a video promo for like moms who Drink and drive or something like mad P like a public psa about.
Speaker 2: Like okay, he should great, don't care, don't do it. Yeah, he's definitely who all looks to for advice.
Speaker 3: It just feels like, well, it just feels like light. I wish it was just came down you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's your pop culture.
Speaker 2: Then it brought to you by Ovo, Lasi and len One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult. Just in case you're looking for a little something to kill time. We did post a little cut see what's your fall drink name, and we put together a little image on fallon and cults on Instagram and it has like you. The first word of your coffee name is months. You pick your like word with month of the year and then your first initial. So mine was kind of lame. But there are some funny words on there, like steamer and drip.
Speaker 3: My favorite is steamer.
Speaker 2: There was someone said, oh man, my coffee name's Gordon Steamer. It sounds filthy, and I was like, yeah, but Caribou Coffee. The official account entered the chat, so you can go interact and see what your coffee name would be.
Speaker 1: I love things like that. Yeah, hey, ride drip it sounds real, real, trashy.
Speaker 2: That is one of those things that I love when place is a post here's what your favorite desert is based on your zodiac sign, and.
Speaker 1: I get mad every time, like it's real.
Speaker 2: I mean, like this one I put together, which means there's no no like realness to it obviously. Yeah, but anyway, cariboos, so that's cool. I know I feel seen and I really do like that. But you can go share it with your friends, family, pets, et cetera. Hey, and we are like seven minutes away from av lavine tickets.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you.
Speaker 4: See Lana del ray so or what she's dating A normal dude? Yes, I've been saying this this one.
Speaker 3: I literally said this like.
Speaker 1: Three It's like a normal dude.
Speaker 3: What does he do for a y?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 4: The best part about it is this guy. He does airboat tours in Florida.
Speaker 3: Oh, you know, I thought it was New Orleans for some reason. No, it's Florida's okay, I think. I mean, I read, I.
Speaker 2: Read the story. I've just been on an airboat tour in New Orleans, so I assume that's the only place they did.
Speaker 3: Which is a true People in Florida are crazy. They do haunted.
Speaker 4: He does like a haunted or haunted air She was on the airboat and he had a little Southern charm. And the funny thing is like they've been talking on and off for like three years. He had no idea she was linaw right, Like he didn't know. He's just unaware. He's like, it's just a normal.
Speaker 2: A guy driving a fan boat. I imagine he's listening to Leonard Skinner, not Lona del Ray.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even know there's new music out there. He's just so.
Speaker 4: But then his daughter like it comes public or whatever, and his daughter hits him up and he's like, She's like, I just found out you're dating Lona del Ray from Twitter. He was like, oh, yeah, I was gonna get around to telling you I have a new girlfriend. And she was like, yeah, but Lana del Rey. You're dating Lana del Ray.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: And he was like, I guess is it a big deal? Like is she? But this is what celebrities need to do. I'm so sick of j Loo and Ben like woe is me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you did to hear where this is going, if you date somebody super successful, the issue with humans is we're just you saw it yesterday with Foo Fighters guy, Dave girl. You could be one of the best, like better humans. Yeah, there's no discipline, there's nothing. There's too many things in the way.
Speaker 2: Of regular people cheat all the time too. That's a terrible example.
Speaker 3: That is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you have someone who matches your stature in fame and money networth, they have all these options too. But if you're dating a random dude from Florida does airboat tours. He's gonna treat you.
Speaker 3: He's gonna no, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's gonna feel weird eventually because he can't afford the things you can.
Speaker 1: It's gonna get in his head.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be touring all the time. He's gonna hug up with another fan boat rider. You're telling me, Okay, I don't believe that for a second. I've ever watched where celebrity dates a commoner other than nodding Hill.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out right.
Speaker 3: Every movie and not real life. This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you think if Lana was to I don't know, hook up with some celebrity, the chances of the celebrity cheating is lower than the No, dude, I'm not guy.
Speaker 2: No, but cheating isn't the only reason people break up. I think the likelihood of them splitting would be just as high with a regular dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know about that. I really do see some reason.
Speaker 4: I just feel like if you're in a position where you're dating Lan del Rey, the dynamic has changed.
Speaker 2: No, you start getting in your head a little bit. Also, I think you get in your head. I would I don't know, I not everyone does. I think it would be more so for a guy. And I'm not trying to be sexist here, but I think that, Like, isn't it like they say that guys want to feel like providers? So okay, I mean, well, I don't know, maybe, but me, yeah, dude, not all guys. I think a lot of guys do with it. So I think it would be difficult for a guy to be with someone incredibly successful and rich and even as successful and rich as he can be in his profession of a fan but driver in Florida, it's not going to match up to her level.
Speaker 4: If he's out there doing awesome things wrestling alligator, you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to feel like a mooch ever, And you'd be at parties and things where, like, I don't know, I think it would get in your head a little bit.
Speaker 1: I just I think it would because I don't belong here.
Speaker 4: Is it one of those things where it's like you complete like we're a team, you complete me, I'm happier with you. So for that, the money isn't even a thing really, Like if if they're living in a mansion, but he makes her happy, he's doing his part in the relationship to provide that happiness for instability.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that doesn't help a person out with feeling a certain way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I would bring I think for me, i'd be like, I'm bringing something to the table at least I make you happy, and I drop a fan.
Speaker 3: For the boat.
Speaker 2: I would suggest you'd be making her happy in the if you want to stick around, would you package something that fanbo guy, he's got a real crocodile on the line.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure she's been on a lot of tours.
Speaker 2: Memorable something I was Katie, Oh, you'd be April tickets coming up.
Speaker 1: Abril Avine is in town tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: She'll be at the Armory on September twelfth, and we have your tickets right now. We're gonna make it easy ish, Okay, So you get a call in right now, yep. Step one, Step one you call. Step two, you dial our phone number six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Step three you have to be callar ten. Step four we say, oh my gosh, you are collared ten.
Speaker 3: But you know what's next. What's that keyword? Step five? You know the keyword, Oh, true question. Okay, you gotta sound awesome and excited. That's true.
Speaker 2: Step six you know the keyword, and step seven you win the tickets.
Speaker 3: So here's your keyword.
Speaker 1: Crocodile, d W.
Speaker 3: Kde w B Hi, Mariah crocodile, crocodile.
Speaker 2: Nickname is did I win?
Speaker 1: You do sound fun and excited? We did get your name.
Speaker 9: This is like my middle school, like, this is bringing back my middle school.
Speaker 3: Men for real?
Speaker 1: All right, what songs should we sing together?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Mariah?
Speaker 9: The first the first song that I ever learned and memorize was complicated by all.
Speaker 1: Right, that is a true fact.
Speaker 2: Let's do this together. Then what you have to go and make things so complicated? It starts Okay you started, you started? Uh huh uh huh No, he should have signed an.
Speaker 4: We really are making a really complicated your caller ten and you have the keyword crocodiles.
Speaker 3: So you're good. You're good, alright.
Speaker 4: Radio categories I one, A, one point three, KDWW is found and coltslah.
Speaker 3: Yeah he's back.
Speaker 2: He won once and now he's just he's been like gloating like everyone.
Speaker 3: It's on my LinkedIn profile now won. Radios categories once, man, you don't have a.
Speaker 1: Lot of accomplishments. If that's party up there, you know, work for ihearts short love.
Speaker 2: All right, so vont is uh we are playing each other today, cult toasting, cults literally writing the numbers down on a piece of paper and not actually like leading right now.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna jump in.
Speaker 3: So I'll go ahead and say vaunt will covert. Yeah, you go on, get nobody loves you. Get out of here, all right. Vant.
Speaker 4: Your letter is X, just kidding. Your letter is h You have a minute, and your time starts now. Things at a zoo, hippo, things with motors Honda, things that fly uh.
Speaker 6: Past?
Speaker 3: Skip found at a salad bar. Mm hmmm, skip words ending in l y.
Speaker 4: Healy, things on a hiking trip, heights, things in a hotel, Jesus, cult.
Speaker 3: Hippies, healthy foods. Uh uh uh, I'm feeling terribly screw this letter. Skip things in a hotel. Oh We're back to that, okay, heath bars in the vending machine.
Speaker 4: Okay, found in a classroom, Uh, the homework so party things uh hats okay, back to things that fly horses I don't know help okay, okay, okay, okay, And that was your time.
Speaker 3: That was your time, helicopter, I got that. Wow, Falon, we miss you.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: This game is like intense.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like I feel like if I don't do it, I'm gonna spontaneously combust.
Speaker 1: The music makes it worse, is like keeping me out.
Speaker 4: All right, fallin your letter is h you have a minute. Your time starts now. Things at a zoo, skip, things with motors, hemmy, things that fly, helicopter, found at a salad bar, heym words ending in l y, happily, things on a hiking trip.
Speaker 3: Hiking boots, things in a hotel.
Speaker 12: Uh, headboard, healthy foods, skip, found in a classroom?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, desk.
Speaker 1: The board, okay, skip.
Speaker 4: Party things hat okay, all the way back to things at a zoo, hippo and.
Speaker 3: Healthy foods. Why can I think of a single healthy about us? I don't know? Classroom help that okay, that is your time.
Speaker 11: You're gonna feel so stupid when you hear what I said you are because I felt stupid. Wait it took me twenty years to say it. Oh no, all right, so let's go through this quickly. We have things at a zoo. Both of you had hippos. Number two was pretty good for Vont. Things with motors Honda love it. Found said hemy, but I feel like a hemy. Is that just a motor that'll count whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Things that fly bomb had horses, No, that's.
Speaker 4: Immediately immediately changed, was like horses. Wait, no, helicopters.
Speaker 3: So you both.
Speaker 4: Number four founded a salad bart had nothing found had ham.
Speaker 3: That was good, Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 10: I don't go to salad bar.
Speaker 4: Words ending in l y heally for Vont found you had happily okay. Number six things on a hiking trip. Vont said heights, Yeah, there are heights on a hiking chack somewhere. I mean, you're not not hiking like the desert or something. And then found had hiking boots. Very nice, I'll take it. Things in a hotel. Vont had hippies.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're judge's call, but I mean, I guess I would take it.
Speaker 4: Well, it's better than when he first said. He said hose first, and he hippies. I mean, are there hippies at a hotel?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 4: Probably, So I'm gonna give you them, okay. Numbers you you had a head and then you said headboard.
Speaker 2: Well, headboard was getting to it.
Speaker 3: Number eight healthy foods, Vont had heath bar no chance.
Speaker 2: What kind of the health journey on you on heath bon No? I think it is. You could find it mixed in a blizzard.
Speaker 10: It is not.
Speaker 4: That's a good quote. That's a great he that's a stair. Number nine founded a classroom. Vont had homework. That makes sense, and it took me so long to get there. Falin had help, which is I mean I gave you so yeah. Number ten party things? What did you say for party things?
Speaker 2: Hot?
Speaker 5: Oh? Hat?
Speaker 3: You said hat?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Boys, you had five? Fallon you have six?
Speaker 10: So good.
Speaker 3: Congratulations the winner.
Speaker 1: I love when it's Frollan and Colt.
Speaker 3: Today's trending with Felon and Colt on one one.
Speaker 1: It's brought to you by nicolay Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Saint Paul's longtime midway McDonald's is closing in December. It's a bummer. I don't frequent that one. Let's be honest. I'm sure it's a bumper of people around there. That's like when they closed the one, they were.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I just go to say, Paul, that's like my favorite McDonald's. I can't quit it up.
Speaker 2: Favorite McDonald's absolutely, really, absolutely, well, you have some, yes, you have favorite everything you favorite like Starbucks, because some piece, like some, you'll have this continuous bad experience. For instance, there is one Chipotle location and I won't say it Paul, that Jake.
Speaker 1: Will never go to again. He's like, they that's it.
Speaker 2: They're horrible. I'd rather you couldn't give it to me for free.
Speaker 3: I hate them so much.
Speaker 2: But there's one. But but then on the opposite side, Jake thanks. My husband thinks that the subway in Mound, Minnesota is the best subway he ever been to. He says, the entire the people that work there are the nicest people, the best experience of his life.
Speaker 3: Ice work at somebody. I need to go test that out for real, for real.
Speaker 1: You were the worst part the best.
Speaker 3: You were the worst.
Speaker 4: No, Subway I was. Everyone else was trash. I don't know where they were hiring people right, but subway was sure. I was the best employee. The sandwich artists with the most is okay.
Speaker 2: Six pack surgeries are on the rise, and Colt just signed up for he says. You know what he says, because you know, obviously we want to be like our radio show we want our show to be like number one, And Colt will say.
Speaker 1: Like when I get a six pack, watch out.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how anything to do with your half of the garbage on TikTok? If they didn't have abs or a good body, you would just swipe no bye.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently I.
Speaker 4: Would say at least sixty eight percent of people who are famous right now is because they're attractive.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that. It's probably more how much actual talent do you think? There is none you can teach that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Not with like singing that's not singing you're the bone.
Speaker 2: With it or not.
Speaker 3: I know a couple singer, he's the dog doing few that knock.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there are some that are not good and they're just famous because they're hot, for sure. But there are some people who are incredible singers.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like the thing like anyways, continue, Uh, there's a new place.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is something they're trying out in China called unhappy leave. So they offer employees unhappy leave up to ten days on top of standard sick days. If you're just like not happy and you don't want to come to work.
Speaker 3: Did that be like everyone out the gate? I think January.
Speaker 4: First's work trying to get like roads.
Speaker 3: You're like, where is everyone?
Speaker 2: I'm unhappy? Shut up, that is your trending and we're gonna come back when you are after school pop. But is your chance to win a four pack of Severs Fall Festival tickets? Yeah, I'm so hyped to go there this year. I love all things fall. So I'm just saying, what time is it? And then they have all that, Yeah, what time is it going to be?
Speaker 3: Is like three, It's gonna be three forty four exactly.
Speaker 2: Okay, three forty four, So it's once you have mark that in your phone said an alarm, come back. And then three fifty ish we have Avril Levine tickets. She's in town tomorrow night at the Armory. So basically, it's the best three o'clock hour of your entire life on Kati w B one O one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. We have Avril Levine tickets at three fifty right after four, we have a woman who's gonna be on with us because she got an odd request from the stepmom of her kids, so her exes wife. Right yeah, but right now we're doing our after school pop quiz. It is your chance to win a four pack of Severs Ball Festival tickets just by answering some trivia questions. So I mean he doesn't want Severs tickets? Six five, one, nine, eight nine, Katie w b to play. Here we go. It is for year after school pop quiz. Who tends to win a Severs Fall Festival four pack?
Speaker 1: That's a hot it's such a hot prize. You know what Colt would.
Speaker 2: Give for a four back of Severs tickets?
Speaker 3: My life?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's too far. A lot of things.
Speaker 2: We'll see what Melissa from Forest Lake and Jenny from Stillwater are willing to give up. Who if use to answer a few trivia questions? If you know the answer, you chiming with your name. The first two wins the tickets.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 1: Who wrote the poem the Raven?
Speaker 7: Melissa?
Speaker 2: Yes, Melissa, that is correct.
Speaker 1: Nice all right? Question number two?
Speaker 2: Which country has the most natural lakes in the world?
Speaker 8: Melissa?
Speaker 1: Jenny, I'm going to go with the United States.
Speaker 2: Not the United States, oh, Melissa, Africa not Africa?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Zimbabwe?
Speaker 1: No, Canada is the answer? Yes, This one's difficult too.
Speaker 2: What is the only known metal that is liquid at room temperature.
Speaker 5: Jenny, Yes, Jenny, I'm just gonna go ahead and guess. Oh god, that's her gold.
Speaker 1: Not gold, not gold.
Speaker 3: Do you think rooms after gold?
Speaker 10: No? Everywhere?
Speaker 3: Rings and necklace, gold bars.
Speaker 1: You don't have to turn on her is obviously, Melissa.
Speaker 2: Do you have a guess?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm drawing a blank on it. It's okay inside the thermometers, isn't it mercury?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: It is, My gosh, Jenny, I feel.
Speaker 2: Hey, try again tomorrow, Jenny, Okay, you can do this. Melissa and Forrest Lake. You got yourself a four pack of Seer Small festival tickets.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, y all right.
Speaker 2: The good news is we're gonna come. But next, next, next, literally next, what's that cult?
Speaker 3: In three minutes?
Speaker 4: Literally next Avril Levine tickets legitimately next it's beautiful sings it.
Speaker 1: Oh god, here we go.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 2: People have been calling like crazy. I mean, we've just had a woman just called. She says she's trying for her friend, which is so important. We do have Apri Levine tickets. I said, what a good friend?
Speaker 6: Help?
Speaker 2: Like, that's what you gotta do. You gotta hey, help me call. Let's win these let's win these and here is your chance. We're gonna give you Avril Levine tickets right now if you're collar ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B.
Speaker 3: But what the keyword is? The keyword is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: That's not a word, she's a well if you want to win today, it's a word. So I'm sorry. Good luck.
Speaker 2: One three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt and your Avril Levine tickets.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 4: Jamie?
Speaker 3: Jamie, Jamie?
Speaker 2: You know what you gotta do?
Speaker 3: What's the keyword?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 3: Say it with some passion.
Speaker 2: He did, Yeah, you did good enough. Okay, you're gonna go see Avril Levine to bron I, congratulations.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Thank you appreciated.
Speaker 2: Salin and cult On to one oh one point three k d w B. We have a new segment on the show. Maybe it'll be a white time thing. Maybe, Well, how should I feel? You know, because we've been in situations where you're like, you walk away from a situation, You're like, I don't know how I feel about that, and you start kind of reaching out to friends and and you have them give you feedback. And I think that's kind of what Kara's doing here her I guess the stepmom to her kid. So her exes current reached out with a request. That's a little bit off putting. Maybe, Kara, what's going on?
Speaker 5: So I don't know what to do?
Speaker 7: I mean, my immediate gut was, hell, no, my ex and I have a kid together, right and she's fifteen. He's doing with his now wife since our daughter was eight. Okay, And she just randomly reached out to me and said, like, I don't know, I guess be her legal guardian.
Speaker 1: Wait, so to your daughter, she wants to be the legal guardian?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 7: Yeah? She said it would be more of a loved act and belonging and also she can see school records and help with school things that she normally have to go to my ex to do.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: And she isn't a bad person, right Like, I don't just like her, but I don't know this just this way, she's got me from a little weird.
Speaker 3: What should I do?
Speaker 7: Like, I don't know how are the people feeling about this? How should I feel?
Speaker 2: I mean, to me, gets like how long has she been in your daughter's Is it you said your daughter? Or said I'm not sure my daughter how long has she been in your daughter's life?
Speaker 7: A few years? Okay, Okay, she's not a bad person. And I could see, like, you know, the gesture of you know, you see those people all the time that they officially adopt a kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but typically that's because the other parent isn't involved at all, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean?
Speaker 7: Right, So my ex and I are both obviously in our daughter's life.
Speaker 4: I would almost feel like a little disrespected for you, Like, I don't know, but I'm I'm also really insecure, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what I was trying to think. I was trying to put myself in that position. If Jake moved on, don't like that scenario. But if he did and he was with someone new and they reached out, I think my reaction would be pretty negative. I think I would be like, no, it's my kid, Like I like, I'm appreciative that you're a great stepmom and you're an important role in her life.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like, why do you need to see the school? What does that matter?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Now, I will say I am a step mom, right, And so one of the things I've tried to do, like what is show respect in different ways to his mom? Like when I talk about him on the radio, I don't say my son Dylan, and some people have thought that they have reached out and like it's so weird, sheoly says, stepmom, And I'm like, I say that because if I was listening to the radio and someone was calling my kid their kid, I think I'd be a little bit like what the hell? So I always just try to like show clear respect to her. And so I don't know, like there is a no. I don't feel like I would ever feel comfor and I like love Dylan. I want to be involved in his school and his life and things. I don't know, so it's hard for.
Speaker 1: Me to imagine reaching out and wanting to do that. I don't know how to feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm like you when you're asking the question how should I feel? I think your initial reactions right where you're kind of like, what the hell's going on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just I think it's a little bit it's overstepping boundaries. She has a dad and she has a mom, and if you're going to be a bonus mom, great, great to have you know, happy to have you happy that your relationship is going well, but don't try to make me obsolete. And so, yeah, I think I'm gonna just you know, politely say no, and I see where she's going and know that there might be a little bit of pushback, right because this is his relationship, and obviously the ex wife is always seen as you know, such troublemaker and who doesn't want the other person to be in a good relationship and all.
Speaker 6: Of those things.
Speaker 7: But I think, you know, at the end of the day, this comes down to the fact that like she's our daughter, yeah, and you're you're a bonus person in her life, and I'm grateful for that, But I don't think we're at We're both extremely active parents, and honestly, if they're the one off where that person needed to be, you know, where she needed to be involved, I'm sure one of us could figure it out right and like not have to depend on her, Yeah, because I just think that that's just that's a little bit overstepping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I just don't feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: Maybe and maybe we're missing something here.
Speaker 2: If you're listening and what are you what are your thoughts on that you can call in six five, one, nine, eight, nine Katie w B. Of course you can always text in five through nine two.
Speaker 1: One Katie w B.
Speaker 2: One uh and Kara, you can you listen to the feedback, but you're you're the mom. You'll decide what's best for your family.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, so thank you of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Kara. I have a good one.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 1: It's one on one point three Katie w B. With Fallon and Cole.
Speaker 2: You were just talking to Kara and she said she got an odd request from the step mom to her daughter. So she doesn't have the issues with the woman who is now with her ex. She's likes she likes her, but she got a request. The step asked if she could become a legal guardian.
Speaker 3: To the daughter. Daughter asking this.
Speaker 2: Step she said, it's it's more of like an act of love. And also she wants to be able to access things like school files, paperwork, whatever without having to go through the husband. So the mom calls us, she's like, I don't know what to think, and I think she was kind of like, you know, initially she was annoyed and and she's just like, I don't understand it. And I, as a mom and a step mom, found it to be strange. I don't think I would want that myself, but we were opening up. Maybe there's something we missed out and we got some texts. This says, can a stepmom be made an emergency contact for the school? I'm fairly sure you can have emergency contacts beyond the parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: I feel my stepdad has got me a time or two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like this was, I'm a stepmom and I have access to my stepchild's school records without having legal guardianship. So stepparents can be added as contacts to school communication, legal guard guardianship or not. It's just not required for this. Another one said, I see it as a bit disrespectful. I understand having access to things by being the guardian. However, there has to be ways you could contact the school and allow of privileges, and that's kind of I think what we see. So I'm wondering, you know, if there's more to it. But we're taking your calls as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you think.
Speaker 5: I am a step mom and the only thing I could think of is why she would want to be like a legal guardian if she has some reservations in the relationship and she they might be going through something. They feel as if they were going to get a divorce or something was going to happen, she wouldn't be able to see the kid again. And I thought about that too, So I'm like, you might just be trying to prepare herself for like, so what if and it is not necessarily towards the mom, but maybe in her relationship with the dad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I definitely had not thought about that all.
Speaker 1: See, that's you. You're much smarter than me and Colt, so that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plat out here, that's crazy. Thanks the input.
Speaker 2: Hi, Katie w B.
Speaker 9: Hey, how's it going good?
Speaker 12: How are you good?
Speaker 9: So let's talk upo to a caller that you just have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 9: I feel like she already knows what she's going to say, but just throwing out a different scenario on if she.
Speaker 5: Was to say, oh, yeah, go ahead, let's.
Speaker 9: You know, have three legal guardians for the daughter, right, right, something happens.
Speaker 1: To the dad, right unfortunately, Yeah, and now.
Speaker 9: She just stuck with this other woman for the rest of her life. Yeah. I just that was the first thing that came into my mind and just kind of where did the woman get the.
Speaker 7: Ball to ask that question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would be I'm gonna be honest, if somebody if it Okay, if there was like a guy who is like nice to my ex wife or whatever, and now he's like hanging out my kids fifty percent of the time, whatever, that's cool. But if he was like I want to be there real like I want to be their legal guardian, I'd be like, get your own kids.
Speaker 3: What do you get out of here? Go get a dog.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I also just feel like, yeah, with the kid being fifteen years old, I mean she's only a few years away from being an adult, So it kind of is just like, do you really need to access school papers that often that it's such a hassle to ask your husband.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little bizarre to me.
Speaker 10: This was It's just it's the Culture Minute with Felon and cult on one on one point three d w B.
Speaker 2: Remember when there was like a random beef between Andy Cohen and Ryan Seacrest over like the New Year's Eves stuff.
Speaker 1: I remember all the details.
Speaker 2: Well, Ryan Seacrest of course is promoting his new run with Wheel of Fortune, so they were on the Andy Cohen Show. Watch what happens live, and they said they're longer beef and they basically A fan wrote in and asked what the status of their feud was, and Andy was like, I don't really understand what start of the drama, but he assured fans all is well between him and Seacrest. He even noted that the rival host saw each other on New Year's Eve last year and there was no issue.
Speaker 1: They even waived at each other, right.
Speaker 4: To be cool if there was like a celebrity host like a host boxing match instead of just like but a host genre.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine. I can't imagine. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I imagine he and Ryan are. But you know what I don Ryan post himself working out a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know. You look at those thirst traps, you wait for that next drapa.
Speaker 2: No, no, that is not what I'm doing, all right, you know what I Objectively, Ryan Seacrest is attractive, but he's one of those people that, like, I don't know, you just don't look at as like as hot necessarily why because he's well, I look at him as rich and success I.
Speaker 10: Do all that.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, because every time he post, he's not like a vineyard inside of a building in Italy, on a penthouse or something like.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh no, it's not.
Speaker 2: He's one of those people that tries to seem relatable and he'll like a video of him cooking something in his kitchen and I don't know, it's always weird to me.
Speaker 4: I love the one I watched. She was doing jumping jacks on his balcony. I'm like, oh man, you just have a different lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Very different.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is a crazy situation that happened with John bon Jovi, which I normally wouldn't do a ton of John bon Jovie stories, but it's a really serious one. He was filming a music video and he was on a bridge and he looked over and saw a woman and she was about to jump off of the bridge. Whoa yeah, And so he noticed it and noticed she was in need of help, and he went over and not sure what he said, but he basically spoke to her and convinced her to come back to the other side of the bridge, which is amazing. And U I mean, thank goodness someone was there to talk to her. It just happened to be a celebrity, which is very bizarre.
Speaker 3: Do you think in the moment she was like, is that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know that she was probably I probably probably not honestly, unless he told her. A lot of celebrities, it's not very surprised when celebrities come out and support I guess like kind of the I guess if you will liberal candidate, So Taylor Swift, I think I think a lot of celebrities would be a lot more afraid to put their name behind Donald Trump, even if they were in support of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Right, you have your Hulk Hogan's Brittany Mahomes.
Speaker 2: Seemingly they asked Patrick Mahomes today and he's like, I will not be basically saying anything about that. But last night after the debate, Taylor Swift showed her support for Kamala Harris. Today, Katie Perry's wearing a Harris Walls hat. It's a lot of celebrities are showing it because, you know, getting closer to the election, that's kind.
Speaker 1: Of what happens.
Speaker 2: Well, they did say the link that Taylor posted had over three hundred thousand clicks on it. Now, that does not mean that those people are voting for the same people she is. The good news is maybe that means she convinced some people to register to vote.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, the celebrity, do you think they sway your decision? I feel like if you like the celebrity, probably just I don't.
Speaker 1: Think they did.
Speaker 2: I think that they I don't think they sway a lot of people's decision. Maybe if you're super young, you haven't done any research at all, you don't have like a big, a strong stance on anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't. In my neighborhood right now, just like every other house like a different sign.
Speaker 1: That's kind of how it goes.
Speaker 3: It's like just wild that. It's like, I don't I've never seen a sign.
Speaker 2: And was like, that's it, that's that's the thing. But yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Justin Timberlake, remember how he got that dew I Well he got that lesson.
Speaker 1: So it's a much lesser offense.
Speaker 2: It's dropped from his record, I guess, and it's now been lowered down and it's going to be I don't know. It's a penalty. It's what he's going to have now. It's not a drunk driving offense. He has to pay three hundred to five hundred dollars and that's it. It's a that cult set.
Speaker 4: Well I found out was licenses suspended for six months because he was a breathalyzer. Okay, don't even knows a thing. And then he has to do a PSA for like some like moms who drinkers.
Speaker 3: It's like some weird unique group.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's bad moms against drunk driving, then that would make sense. That is your pop culture minute, brought to you by Ovo Lesigan Lend's April tickets at four fifty on KTWB one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. So, uh, you know, shout out to my realtor. When we bought her house, she got us a ring door cam. And then here's the honest truth. She listens to the show. So this is gonna be we didn't install it. Okay, we didn't install We've had it in a cabinet. It actually wasn't that much work, thank you, Well, I say, it wasn't that much work, even though it took Jake four thousand hours to figure out which breaker it was to turn off. That actually did take forever. I had to sit on the front porch. Okay, imagine this crazy scenario. He would text me and be like try now, and I'd hit the doorbell. I'd hit the doorbell, it would work, and my dog would go crazy. And we did that like twelve times until he found the right breaker. However, he's like, we got to install this. Our insurance people said, insurance will go down a little bit.
Speaker 1: When you have like a ring door cam.
Speaker 2: It's like, cool, I have the notifications set up on the ring doorcam because now I gotta know, like what's happening right.
Speaker 3: You immediately become curious.
Speaker 1: I'm so curious. It's almost like when.
Speaker 4: You get your significant others phone in your hand and you're like I shouldn't look, but like I trust it there?
Speaker 2: Well? But is there?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I told you the one time that happened. I said, what are you looking at on red it all the time? And Jake was like, just like dude stuff and I go, oh, so porn and he's like no, And I said, let me see the things you favored and he's like, fine, look I scrolled down five back.
Speaker 1: It's like risky airplane DJ and it's.
Speaker 2: Okay, I said, And he turned blood red and he was like he goes okay. He's like I say it honestly, probably like two years ago, but you're not wrong, but I do look at stuff. However, he was just caught right handed, and it was very, very funny. And to this day I'm always like, we are you looking at a risky airplane?
Speaker 3: BJ?
Speaker 1: And he's always like, you, dude, what?
Speaker 2: A lot of people ask what's the risk? Like, we're on an airplane. There's a lot of risk.
Speaker 1: Involved, people catching you. I guess okay, yeah, okay, moving on.
Speaker 2: Getting endless alerts and notifications, and I finally I'm like, god, this is so annoying. I look, all it ever is is an Amazon package or Jake in his underwear galloping at my dog's was like, do you ever wear clothes?
Speaker 3: You show me?
Speaker 2: Which if someone argue as an invasion of my husband husband's privacy, but if he's out in public doing it anyway, poor Carol, our neighbor.
Speaker 4: It's like eighty percent of dude, though, because there is that thing where I'm like, all right, there's a package on my porch, but I have a lot more houses around me.
Speaker 3: Do you risk the thirty seconds and grab it or.
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds log got me in a package?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But I love that you would think you would have some more action in your house.
Speaker 2: So not that you want it, but like I sound like I want a burglar, but I guess I expected more.
Speaker 4: It's just if your ring could see and just be like, oh you're spelling with her eight maggiato sick and another shot is just like, oh god, there's the sound of her ironbrid vehicle.
Speaker 3: Just backup. Funny you and.
Speaker 2: Jake turn off my hybrid car the noise.
Speaker 5: So I like it.
Speaker 3: I like the hybrid, but it's like anytime they back it, it's like it's like, what is that happening? Is a whale dying?
Speaker 2: Were The bunniest thing, too, is I'm rarely on the ring cam, which just shows how little I help.
Speaker 1: Out with the dog.
Speaker 2: It's just Jake doing it. I'm on the couch. The door cam just picks up me yelling orders to Jake.
Speaker 4: Apparently your ring is like just the only time she gets up is when the door has her eyes.
Speaker 3: Did you ever go outside?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, to grab him shake and fries. Oh here she comes.
Speaker 4: Also, i'd like to your ring can to pick up some the weird stuff going on with the raccoons you have in your yard.
Speaker 1: I do like raccoon inesting.
Speaker 3: It's a rabbit. Raccoons.
Speaker 1: Just rabbit's chilling with a baby deer.
Speaker 3: It's so cute. No raccoon does that at one pm, just chilling.
Speaker 4: And then it just rides the baby deer out of there like a horse and a cowbourn and going to a saloon or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, Apra Levine tickets coming up.
Speaker 2: To skip your bo's batting and coles on one to one point three, Katie W B with your Avril Levine tickets.
Speaker 1: Uh, if you are caller ten right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go Collar ten at six five, one nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Now when we do the.
Speaker 2: We do check to see if you're listening. Okay, yeah, So you have to have a keyword cult. Don't do a sound this time. What's the keyword?
Speaker 6: Nope?
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, that's the keyword.
Speaker 2: Six five, one nine nine, Katie w I'm so sorry, Peter Apple tickets.
Speaker 3: It's one on one point three, Katie w A found and cults. What's up? What's your name?
Speaker 9: Angela?
Speaker 3: Angela? Are you an av Labine fan? Oh? Yeah, okay, can you do me a favor?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: Can you finish these lyrics.
Speaker 12: Later?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And what's that keyword, like Joris better?
Speaker 3: Yeah, your's like more. It was almost like you were drowning and doing it at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulations, we put you through way too many hoofs. You got yourself some Avril Labine tickets one one, three, Katie wb fallon and cold.
Speaker 1: Uh man.
Speaker 2: It's just like we just gave away Avril Lavine tickets. But we have a date night coming up, except I almost sad different her. She's September nineteenth at the Borough in Oakdale. We're gonna get you all the details and get you tickets, get you set up a little date night when we come back in six minutes. Who needs a date night? A lot of people probably need a date night, little reef brash. It could lead to that. We're not making that promise. Depends on your attitude, said some couples. Jenny from the Morning Show, she gets too competitive, Okay, And look, the funny thing is, I always say Jenny from the Morning Show, but I am also.
Speaker 3: God blessed your schel bless you, bless you, bless you, bless you.
Speaker 1: Very competitive, thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, even not sneezing dude, it's like eight sneezes in a.
Speaker 1: Row, but that's on you, Okay.
Speaker 2: What we will provide is a fun evening at the Burrow in Oakdale.
Speaker 3: Snacks we will do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna provide some little snacks and apps, and we're gonna get you game cards loaded up so you can go play all the arcade games or if you want to do ax throwing or darts, whatever it is.
Speaker 4: And will even be your little teerleader on the side, like, oh, go sick ax throw.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, I don't know how else get into the ax throwing portion. I might be you're a little dangerous, thank you. No one's ever so bad about me, so I've usually a rule follower, so I'll be like your toe one over the line so you don't get the point. But if you would like a date night, you can go to the Burrow in Oakdale. You should go there any anyway you even you don't one these, you should check that place out. It's very fun, very cool. You can call right now. September nineteenth is the date six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B And uh yeah, we'd love to hang o'cult and I will be there. By the way, we're not just sending you will be there dream. It's the unbelievable story of the day on.
Speaker 3: One oh one point three b.
Speaker 2: This is crazy, this is my nightmare come to life. First of all, I've always I've always known about otters being sketchy.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have those like zoos where you can like shake their hand. No chance.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of an otter be anything but cute. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: You can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're cute when they're floating with their little babies.
Speaker 1: On their tummies.
Speaker 3: Backstrokes, you say, backstrobes.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but you cross an otter or you're like what they want to eat. They're ferocious. Now when you say cross an otter, like are you don't get near it? So wild otters will f you up.
Speaker 1: I'm here's proof. Here's proof. Right now, imagine this. You're out for a job.
Speaker 2: According to you, you do that every single day, twelve miles each way cold.
Speaker 3: So this should be really related to a few bodies of water.
Speaker 2: This woman's out in a park, she's doing a job when out of nowhere, she is approached by a gang of eight otters. A gang eight otters surrounded her and just started biting her.
Speaker 3: I can I ask you something?
Speaker 1: No, because you probablynna ask them. I don't know. The answer to is don't know their names called, so don't.
Speaker 2: Know their address. Wait, wait, wait, there's literally video of the Otter gang running through a parking lot moments after sinking her teeth into this woman in their hunt for food. I don't know if they're raged on cocaine, cocaine bear. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: They damaged her a.
Speaker 3: Lot otters can get They're maneuvering on the land like that. Okay, you know what.
Speaker 1: I can't have a conversation with people like you.
Speaker 2: This woman. If you see the photo it's on TMZ, she is covered in blood.
Speaker 1: She's riding on a trail.
Speaker 2: Call I didn't pull out a tape measure to measure today. It's been on the trail and the freaking water.
Speaker 3: Isn't it just weird that they.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you ask questions that make me want to snap.
Speaker 3: If you can't tell, I just feel well, you've been snapping it all day.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going through menopause.
Speaker 3: Oh that's an excuse. I got to I go through stuff too. I don't yell at you.
Speaker 2: I didn't yell at you.
Speaker 4: I'm yelling at your question, projected my old body rippled.
Speaker 2: I just told you I haven't had a period in a month and a half, and all you care about is me yelling.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong with me. That's actually kind of I'm not pregnant, that's not.
Speaker 2: It's wrong with you.
Speaker 3: I know my wife just hates when she gets her her.
Speaker 2: Period, So yeah, every woman hates it. But then when you don't have it, you start freaking out. I'm not pregnant, so I don't even start with that. My husband sterile. I took a pregnancy test. I think I'm going through menopause.
Speaker 4: Jake is such a man. If anyone who is sterile, that's okay. If anyone sterile could like somehow, it would be him, I'd.
Speaker 1: Be so mad at him. I'd be so mad at him.
Speaker 2: Did you was hospitalized after the otter ambush? It resulted in painful wounds to her legs, armed, and a face.
Speaker 4: I just am so shocked that otters can just maneuver on on and off water that I didn't know they were hybrid.
Speaker 2: Like no, would you asked me how far away the path was from the water, Well, these are questions I have the worst question of.
Speaker 3: That I'm jogging around. Do I have to be at like twenty feet distance? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Today's trending with Felon and colt On shout out to Alyssa. She got our date night tickets over at the Borough in Oakdale. Someone dexiting cult needs more middle school education.
Speaker 3: That is true. Plus the sheboy in high school I went to is the below average cult.
Speaker 2: Colt is very smart, but he's smart in very specific things.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I just want to know things like how otters work. Am I just supposed to not ask questions.
Speaker 2: I didn't really ask how otters work, just yelling at me the whole because you were.
Speaker 1: Saying I did no otters could walk on them van.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't know they were a hybrid like that, like running around. Thought they just like to stick close to the water. Well, I think they probably enjoy being close to the water. But these something about these honors. They were a gang of hoters. They were out to get blood.
Speaker 3: They were they were thirsty.
Speaker 2: They were thirsty. It was sick, kind of like vampire vampire honors for sure. All right, so let's jump into some trending stories. If you were a big fan of the Jiggly jell Remember the like they have that like in the nineties Nope Jelly collection. It was like inflatable furniture inspired by jello molds. While they're bringing them back. Four colors, red, yellow, green, and orange. You get a built in cup holder. You can get them on Amazon for thirty dollars each. If you are looking to furnish your dorm or your first apartment, that could or like your teen's room, that could be perfect. Now some of the weirdest room service requests ever. Hotels dot Com released the most bizarre orders and avion filled bathtub so a child can bathe in the purest water. What a customized allergen menu for their pet so gluten free, dairy free, burnt toast, someone wanted a caviar hot dog, fresh goat milk, We're talking from the neap. And four pounds of bananas are the strangest.
Speaker 4: You have four pounds of bananas. I feel my family goes through bananas.
Speaker 2: Like crazy, But four pounds of bananas, baby, you'd be so constipated.
Speaker 3: Very well maybe maybe that's maybe I guess so, I'm going through it. I guess so.
Speaker 2: And also they're saying, reconsider the window seat because it's super super gross. You're laying your head against it. But guess what every other person has too, and they rub their dirty fingers on, including kids, and that includes the dirty hair.
Speaker 1: They say it's dirty. Is like the flesher and the laboratory.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna lay my head on. I'm a window seat person.
Speaker 3: What are you called?
Speaker 4: Wherever they put me, I guess really doesn't matter where my wife wants me. Oh, I usually have the kids on the inside, and then I guess I'm on the aisle to keep the kids alive.
Speaker 1: Always wants the window.
Speaker 2: I'm always like, no, until you start paying for the airplane seat, you get the middle.
Speaker 1: You're tiny, that's what you get.
Speaker 3: Yeah, always gets the window.
Speaker 2: You give it to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we also bring alcohol wipes, I mean, just wipe down our whole area.
Speaker 2: Not what I thought you were going to say. We also bring alcohol, so we don't care where we sit. I thought, no, no, no, okay, that's your turning. Brought to you by nikolay Law dot com.
Speaker 3: This is the Fallon and Cold Show.
Speaker 4: One kd if I died, If I died? What let's say I were to drop dad right now. Yeah, how would you react?
Speaker 3: What would you do? What would you even say? Would you play young?
Speaker 1: Is it in the room?
Speaker 3: It's right now, you just drop I die?
Speaker 2: Why is that a question you're asking me immediately? I don't have to go home for the day, is.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying. I knew you would say that. You're like, I gotta eat dinner. Would you just leave me here? And then I maybe try to be like, I don't know he was alive.
Speaker 2: And I left no cole Obviously I would like to be a burden. I'd try to remember to text your wife.
Speaker 4: Well and think about this. If one of your co workers, if one of your co workers thank you, I guess that's the obvious inde. Yeah, if one of your co workers passed away just right now, just and you're there, Yeah, first thought, super inconvenient because now I.
Speaker 3: Got to deal with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like so like you to not do it. If you did it earlier in the shift, I'd get like they'd let me go home early. They're so like you to wait until the end of my shift.
Speaker 4: Now, if I pass out in this like giant board we have in the studio, if I hit it and played a bunch of songs.
Speaker 3: Would you move my body off of it? Or would you know that's not my problem?
Speaker 1: Call Rich and be like you got to figure this out.
Speaker 3: You can just okay? So what would you say to my wife? How would you break it?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if you're actually dead. I can't be the one that declares your dad.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't you want to take my palls?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: I know you ain't too many cookies and you're in a deep sleep. Again, that might be accurate, but no, I mean I would just text her and be like, steps up, something's up?
Speaker 4: A call.
Speaker 1: I don't know what do you want me to do? Your call?
Speaker 3: So is that answer?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 5: Look?
Speaker 3: What did you do? If it was averse? What would you do?
Speaker 2: What would you do first?
Speaker 1: Will you call?
Speaker 3: Immediately?
Speaker 4: I would get the top four sada songs lined up and I would play okay, a sad song as I'm talking about it. Immediately, I'll go to p R mode and I would have people call in about like fun time.
Speaker 3: Sad with that cool, and I would probably go Instagram live.
Speaker 1: Yeah just because you're there?
Speaker 4: Eh? Well you want you want to be you want to be there, but you would be like, I'm in the room. You could see me in the room with.
Speaker 2: Your You should be embarrassed the Fallen thing, you should be embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Well, you got to get some listen if you go, it's just a matter of time before I go.
Speaker 2: So like one one point three, katiewb with Fallon and Cults pade it halfway through the week, halfway through, we've just about done it.
Speaker 1: Payday's coming up on Friday.
Speaker 2: We have more Severs fall Festival tickets tomorrow, more date night tickets. You can go to the borough with us next Thursday. So much is going on. What are you doing tonight? While are you done with selling Sunset?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was just okay.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean there was a dog funeral thing, which was dude, you gotta watch a dog funeral thing because I get it, Like it's I understand why they had it, but like everybody walking in in like Balenciaga black cloth, it's just so And the way they shot it was like so dramatic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was it the last episode or something?
Speaker 4: Alma almost like there was no resolution, Like a lot happened this season, but there was no ending. It's like, okay, I guess I'll just wait eight months now, I guess, but like nothing really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well that's good, good talk.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that like.
Speaker 4: The two dudes who on the brokerage like own like, well, I guess they have other men on the team. But it's like I wonder if they did that for the show, like they.
Speaker 2: Maybe the men are in their other cities though, like their different their other reality show.
Speaker 3: Whatever it's called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been watching a little bit of that, and I've been watching We finished up that Nicole Kidman show The Perfect Couple, which I recommend. Uh, And I'm doing a little doubt because a lot of my shows come out weekly. They don't I can't bene them, so like tell me lies and only murders in the building have to wait each week for a new episodes, which is a bomber.
Speaker 1: So that's what I'm onto right now.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, thanks for hanging out with us, having awesome