Speaker 1: Time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 1: So on with the show.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 1: Carrilla is the one that you need to know now.
Speaker 2: It's show sign.
Speaker 1: All right in just sixty seconds.
Speaker 4: The most fabulous I mean he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny.
Speaker 1: This guy. Have you heard him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 4: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 5: Oh well, it's one of my most viral clips from yesterday, and it's all about how the solution in Israel is not that hard. But if we take that even further, we'll find that most of the issues of our day are not that hard to solve.
Speaker 3: So why aren't we uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: He's a courel cast.
Speaker 3: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is the crew Cast. I am corel so very glad you are joining me.
Speaker 5: And yes, a lot of you really like me sitting down here in front of the microphone. So guess what, We're gonna keep that for a while as our format because my back is still really messed up and uh and I'm scared. So I just had a call from the doctor actually, who's out of town. So you know, they're like, well, you could go to emergency and oh yeah, right now.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Anyway, hello to everyone in the chat room at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Corel, so glad you're already in there, Sandy and Phineas and all the others. So yesterday, you know, I chop up the show into one minute to one and a half minute clips because that's all today's attention spans can, unfortunately handle, and I put them on YouTube and Instagram and TikTok and on TikTok. I'm usually hated. But the one clip that got MAGA and liberals to agree I have found the common ground. I did the impossible. I got them to agree was on Israel, and we're going to talk about that today and how that relates to all the other problems going on in the world. First, hal Hogan has died media personality. I'm not sure if he went maga or not.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I know some of the wrestlers did, and that, you know, is what it is. But he I met hal Hogan at my very first Grammy Awards in the eighties. He was there with Cindy Loopa, and he was very nice and very kind and actually posed for photos for me that he wasn't supposed to post for with Cindy held her up for me in her in her in the in his arms, and that photo made it to the La Times because no one else had it, and I was like twenty one years old, so it was a It was a big deal. So rest in power, Hulk Hogan, you are gone but not forgotten. Only in his seventies. That's sad. And this morning we found out that the Food Network chef and I'm not her name is Anne I believe with the Platinum hair. She died unexpectedly a few weeks ago. We found out today she killed herself. And I just want to take a moment to talk about that. Oh I'm shiny, I'm shiny. Why didn't you all tell me I was shiny? I am shiny. Look at me, shine, I am shining child. I need some powder anyway, oh, well, so I'm shiny today. That's the way that that's the where it goes. So a lot of people wonder why how can these people do it? And you know, I thought about it after Andrew died.
Speaker 1: I was alone, scared.
Speaker 5: I thought about it, and being gay as a kid, I certainly thought about it. Never really tried it, but thought about.
Speaker 1: It a lot.
Speaker 5: That's why when they ask you on those you know, when you're older, do you are suicidal thoughts? Well, of course I do, you know, of course, but I don't take them that final step. In fact, right after Andrew died, about six months after he died, a really gorgeous guy asked me out, and he said that he'd been waiting to ask me out for like ever, but I had a lover, and then after he died, he didn't know how soon, you know, he should ask me out, And so I said yes, and he went away that weekend and we were going to go out on Tuesday. This was a Thursday. He went away that weekend and went to his parents' home, and the exchange where his parents was so terrible that he went outside and hung himself in the tree out front of their house. And I was heartbroken, I thought, anyone, don't people do anything to get out of a date with me. It was a bad joke at the time, but I just when I hear about successful people, people that we envy, people that it would seem have everything that a person could want, when I hear about them committing suicide, it always saddens me greatly because I just wonder what pain must they have been in and why wouldn't they let someone reach in and help them. Now I know that suicide is part of a mental condition, part of a mental illness, depression and others, and she may have been on drugs that have side effects of suicidal thoughts. We don't know, But my position has changed. I used to think it was such a selfish act and get angry at the people that did it, and now I just feel sorry for them that they didn't hold on one second longer. Because I got to tell y'all, and this goes into my topic, I guess let me rearrange here, get myself situated. I gotta tell y'all, there's nothing on this planet that's worth your life in terms of you taking it, unless, like Ozzy Osbourne, you are ill and going to die and you're suffering, okay, you know, and there's states that now allow you to do that, but there's nothing because the only constant in life is change, the only constant, and one of the constants is fortunes change. You could be dead ass broke today and financially secure next year at this time. You could be in worse condition next year. We don't know. And that's just it, you know. I was once told by someone after Steve Jobs died, I used to say, when someone say, you know, I wish I were Steve Jobs, I'd say that, you know, or I'd say I wish I was so and so. And I was doing an interview one time and I said, oh, I wish I was Steve Jobs. And they said, well, that's funny, because he'd give anything to be you right now. And I thought, you know, you're right. And maybe it's because I went through the era of AIDS that I realize now that I have so many friends and a former husband, a late husband who would give anything just to be alive. And so no matter how depressed and down I get, I can never let it get to that level. And the reason is it would be unfair. There's so many people that would give anything to be me, even with all my problems. You know, I think to myself, oh, what if my back messes up and I get cadua and I have to have like a clos to me bag or something. You know, Well, guess what. There are people who would say, at least you're still breathing, and so to any of you out there that may be listening that at times think I just would rather check out. Just let me tell you that, since we don't know what tomorrow is going to be, you gotta stick around to find out. Nature will take you from us soon enough. We will all die soon enough. So rushing it there's no point because nothing is as bad as you think it is. And this goes right into the show topic of today, which is, for instance, when I said yesterday, the problem of starving Gosins and Palestinians is really easy. Start putting in food, start air dropping food, start sending in trucks of food, and if the Israelis get in our way, blow them out of it. It's just that simple. There doesn't need to be huge meetings, big conversations. It's that simple. Feed hungry people. That's it. Don't let people starve, just because Israel says to let them starve, no, tell them no, and start air dropping food immediately. And if Israel tries to fire upon the planes or the boats or whatever, then meet them with force.
Speaker 1: It's that simple.
Speaker 5: And there's so many problems that we encounter every day that business or politicians muck up and say, oh, we can't solve it because of XYZ. Well guess what we can solve it. We just have to move the obstacles out of the way, because once you do, the solutions to most of our problems are extraordinarily simple. Now maybe they'll take its complex in their execution, but the solution is simple, and we don't. We miss things far more complex than they have to be. So we're going to talk about some of those issues.
Speaker 1: Ask what the simple solutions are.
Speaker 5: Let me come back, by the way, if you haven't seen the new Star Trek, I'm the new South Park last night? Oh my god, why don't spark the Correll Cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 3: If you're not visiting really Corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos in the blug including recipes at Reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 5: In the chatroom at YouTube dot com, they're talking about how Hulk Hogan was a big Trump supporter.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 5: He was a pop culture icon and he died in his seventies. You know, politics aside. It's sad, you know, because again, Hulk Hogan could become a liberal as quickly as he became a Trump supporter. Never completely dismiss someone because of their political views, because they can change. So if you want to chat with us, it's YouTube dot com, forward slash, Really Corell, and I really need to get the Patreon back into the nine hundreds. It's at eight ninety nine. So if any of you we even want to just go pledge five dollars. If you're not already a patron, it's Patreon dot com forward slash, Really Corel. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, Really Correll, and a lot of you are finding my do you Want to Funk? Video and the single. It's still doing well streaming, so please go watch the video Do you Want to Funk? At YouTube dot com Forward Slash rely Correll and go stream the single. I'll have a new one coming out in about six weeks and that's exciting. So and the subject of suicide came up, and someone in the chat room lost someone to suicide in twenty ten, and you feel so robbed from it, you know, and there's so much you still want to say to that person, one of which is hold on, you know, don't It's funny. A majority of the people that live through a suicide attempt regret the attempt, but they got to get there first. They got to do it and then live through it and realize n life really is precious. And that's what I mean. It's very simple. Life is precious. Don't end yours unless you are ill. That's first of all. That's you know, because nature's gonna end it soon enough. In Israel, Operation Dumbo Drop, as someone in the chat room reminded me of the movie Start dropping food. Now. If Israel gets in the way, move them out of it. Our problems seem complex, but they're not. In fact, we don't want to admit how simple they are. Like Trump, we know he is blocking the Epstein files because he is in them. We now have confirmation from Pam BONDI. You know, well, she didn't confirm it, but sources around her have confirmed that she told Trump he's in it multiple times. His best friend was a sexual trafficker. Vince McMahon, the WWE guy, another sexual trafficker, and another best friend of Donald Trump's. How many sexual traffickers have to be this guy's friend before everyone realizes he also is a sexual trafficker, that he benefits or reap the rewards from these people being as friends. You don't hang out with sexual traffickers if you don't benefit in some way.
Speaker 1: It's that simple, You see what I mean? Oham's razor.
Speaker 5: We need to start filtering all of our issues through Accham's razor, which is in the absence of anything all the simplest solution is usually the right one.
Speaker 1: What's a simple solution here, that he's blocking.
Speaker 5: These because he's in them, or he's blocking them from some unknown reason. And now he's saying Comy made up the files, and Chelsea Gabbard's calling Obama everything but a white woman. Yeah, the simplest solution there. The Obama thing is a distraction. By the way, because of the Supreme Court, presidents have immunity for anything they did in office, so they can't prosecute Obama. He could actually say yeah I did it, and they can't prosecute him. But anyway, Acham's razor. You know, it's like climate change. We act like it's such a frickin complex problem.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 5: Eighty percent less meat and dairy production. Whether anyone likes it or not, that doesn't matter. Here is the problem. Our planet is changing too rapidly and we are doing it. Okay, how are we doing it?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Forty two percent of that is our diet, which now we find out that leafy greens spinach kale, it's becoming less nutritious because of climate change and over farming of animals. We know that lentils have more protein than beef and are climate negative, that they actually absorb more and take more from the climate than they put in. It is not brain science. Eighty percent less meat and dairy production, more plant based protein, teens, no more fossil fuel. That's not hard. They act like this is so terribly hard. You know what makes it hard? Whiners?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't want to give up my meed, I don't want to give up my dairy. I don't want to give up my big behemoth truck because it symbolizes how small my penis is. You know, whiners, that's what complicates everything, Trying to appease too many people. Sometimes to solve a problem, you have to not worry about who gets pissed off. You gotta just solve the freaking problem. Climate change doesn't take.
Speaker 5: Decades of litigation, decades of legislation, committee after committee, report after report. Really simple, eighty percent less meat and dairy, no more fossil fuel.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 5: Problem solved, New businesses created, new industries, created people better, are are more or healthy. That actually solves several problems, including the obesity issues, a lot of the healthcare issues. Oh and all this bullshit about healthcare and now the insurance is going to go up seventy five percent, and you know, blah blah blah, universal health care for every American period. Problem solved. Medicare for All. We run an insurance company. It's called Medicare. It operates at three percent overhead, unlike United Healthcare. Medicare for All and you buy into the system, which would then allow more people to have it if you can't afford to buy into Medicare.
Speaker 1: You get it free. If you make more than seventy K a year, you pay a premium. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's solved right there. Use the insurance company. We already own Medicare, Medicare for everybody. You can buy into it if you make more than seventy K a year. If you don't make more than it's free. There is done deal. Oh well, what about the appropriations.
Speaker 1: What about the money. We have the money.
Speaker 5: If we've got eighty billion dollars to build detention centers and to bolster ice, we have the money, and let's talk about ice. Well, how do we solve this problem? Really simple? Local law enforcement needs to start prosecuting ICE officers. If they don't show a badge, if they don't show a warrant, and they don't give the person due process, immediately, local law enforcement should start arresting them. That's a really simple problem to solve. Well you can, yes, you can. They are federal agents. Local law enforcement could put an end to them immediately. People should call in ICE raids like kidnappings, and police should bust these people. And let's start making them financially liable. If you are a nice agent and you participate in these raids. No pensions, no nothing, no benefits. Really simple.
Speaker 1: People won't do it. Then he can give all the orders he wants, but people won't.
Speaker 5: Carry them out. There you go, problem solved. You see what I'm saying. These issues are not that hard to solve. We just let all the menus shit get in the way and muddy them up. There's not one issue in our country that is complex. Homelessness really simple. Give them housing, period and yes that includes giving them things like healthcare, access to mental health care, substance abuse, all of that. Really simple. Give them housing, how artific. I'm more homeless, sun how do I know work in other countries? House seats, give them medical care. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash Really Corell there's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. You want to know another simple truth. Republicans are behind the Epstein files. Hear me out in Project twenty twenty five. The whole plan was to get Trump out of office after a year or two and let JD Vance take over for their lines of secession. They know Trump is done and so they want to keep power. So it was always their plan, and Maga was too stupid to understand this. It was always their their trump tard that's my name for Magan. Now trump tarts. They're not retarded, they're trump tarted. They're trump tarts. So the Trump Tards are too stupid to understand that this is the GOP's plan. This is how they're going to get rid of their guy, because they can't openly revolt against him. And they can't, you know, so they're the ones.
Speaker 1: Now. One of two things is going to happen.
Speaker 5: Jisayine or however you pronounce her name, Gilaine, Gillia, Monster, HeLa, Monster, whatever her name is. She's either going to die or get a pardon. They're talking to her today, and you don't think Pam Bondi or anyone's going to let her say, oh, yeah, Donald Trump was totally trafficking in underage girls, unless this is how they're going to get rid of him. So if she gets a pardon, which is highly probable, then they're going to try to cover it up. If they allow her to tell the truth, it's because they themselves want to get rid of Donald Trump. I don't think the GOP ever planned on him being president for four years. I don't, and we know in Project twenty twenty five that that's not the way it goes because they know he's that he's done. And so even if they thought about a third term for him, which they can't. But even if they were trying to figure out a way, he'd beat too olden infirmed, he has dementia, now he has a heart condition, a venus condition, so he's on his way out. I really believe it's Republicans that are driving the issue.
Speaker 1: But he does.
Speaker 5: You know, Jeffrey Epstein, sex offending friend. Vince mc mahon sex offending friend. How many sex offending friends does someone have to have before you realize they're.
Speaker 1: A little shady? How many convictions?
Speaker 5: How many times do you have to hear him talk about how he mistreats women and grabs them by their kiddy See again, it's simple. When you think about Trump the sex offender. There should there be no question there. He has presented the evidence himself, right out of his mouth. He has let himself be photographed for decades around young women. There's a rapper on Serious XM ten years ago that did an interview and talked about an underage sex party at Trump's mansion. How many stories of these have to appear before Maga gets the point that while they were busy worrying about gay guys or trans people coming for their kids, that Trump was coming for their daughter. How many, how many before the Trump tards see that it wasn't drag queens or trans people that are the problem, but it's people like Trump who's coming for their kids. And now Trump signing in order today that AI companies can't have any kind of bots that you know, speak about diversity, equity and inclusion. I can't wait for him to be gone. I can't, and I mean gone like six feet under. I can't. I hope I outlive that man, because I can't wait, whether it's in one year or ten, I cannot wait for the day he finally goes. It will be joyous to me, although he probably wants to kill himself today after what South Park did do him last night, because that was something that they took a billion and a half dollars from Paramount and then made totally fun of Paramount and Trump. I love Matt and Trey. I'd do them both there. I mean I've met them, I love them, and I love what they did last night. They had Trump with his tiny little penis in bed with the devil like Saddam Hussein used to be in bed with the devil. The last time they had someone in bed with the devil who was Saddam Hussein. Now it's Trump and he's naked with a little tiny peenie. It's hysterical. Oh my god, it's so funny. It's so funny. All right, I am not afraid of Shady Van's either, Sandy, not afraid of him at all, not afraid at all. He'd be impeached anyway. He's such an idiot. But let's check the chat in this last segment and before we go today. So, by the way, have a great weekend. Go see a movie. You need the movies, and the movies need you. That's what I heard Kevin Bacon and Kira Cedric say. So I think it's great. So you go to the movies too. You need the movies and the movies need you. Also, if you're looking for a great show on television and you like reality medical shows, there's a new one on Netflix out of England. It's called Critical Care. Oh my god, it's riveting. It's gross. You watch them do surgeries, but fabulous. You don't have to miss South Park. If you've got Paramount Plus, you can stream it at any time.
Speaker 1: Just go to Paris.
Speaker 5: And if you don't have Paramount Plus, if you have Walmart Plus. You can get Paramount Plus free through that. You can get Paramount Plus free through a couple things, or get ADS supported for like seven dollars a month.
Speaker 1: It's worth it.
Speaker 5: They do a thirty day free trial, so sign up for free for thirty days and watch all the South parks cause' you'll just you'll die.
Speaker 1: It's really hysterical.
Speaker 5: Okay, but Beta, hello, b Beta, Yes, someone in the chat room still, I want medicare for my pet. I know Ember's insurance is two hundred and forty bucks a month and they don't pay anything for pre existing conditions. And oh it's a mess, but at least if she gets something catastrophic. All right, I'm gonna try to have a great weekend. I still gotta take it easy because of my back, and I'm you know, I still may end up in the er. We'll see. I hope not. So I'm gonna take it easy. I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Don't forget. You can watch all kinds of things at my YouTube channel YouTube dot com. Forward slashally corell like and subscribe, and if you're not a patron yet, please become one at patreon dot com. Forward slash really correl and don't forget to listen to do you want to funk f u n k honey on all your streaming services and watch the video at my website and which is really corel dot com or YouTube?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: The truth the problem to our the solutions to our problems are really quite simple. Often we just muddy up the waters in people and gods are starving.
Speaker 1: Feed them.
Speaker 5: Trump hiding the Epstein files, assume he's in them, and act upon it. Climate change, cut meat and ditch fossil fuels, ice doing illegal raids. Local law enforcement shut it down. There's answers to all of our problems, and they're simple. Don't let inn of your own personal life. You know you you like. If you're unhappy, then change what you're doing. It's really that simple. If you're unhappy, change what you're doing. That's the simple solution, right there.
Speaker 1: Change.
Speaker 5: If you're not getting what you want out of life, change. In order for there to be any forward motion, there has to be what a change in position Newton's laws of physics. That's the problem with solving our problems. We get stuck. We don't want to change, like climate change. We know that our diet is the problem. We know that, but so many people don't want to change their diets that we have put off the inevitable. Here's the inevitable, eighty percent vegan. You can have meat twenty percent of the time. That's it. Eighty percent vegan. That's the solution to the problem right there. It solves the climate issue even before fossil fuel. Eighty percent vegan. That's it there. You go incentivize restaurants to become eighty percent vegan. Don't let new steakhouses open unless they're serving my cilium steaks like chunk. Eighty percent vegan, and we solve the climate problem right there. Oh, would never get the people to do that. Then don't give them a choice. That's the other reason problems don't get solved. We try to give people too many choices. No, sometimes the answer to a clear cut feed. People in Gaza stop talking to me. I am carell see who you want to be so I'm didn't hurt you body. Glad you like the news sit down and the news.
Speaker 1: Camera angles back. I will be using it will I'd love I'll put you on Monday.
Speaker 5: Don't forget to check out my social media over the weekend for everything, new posts, and things.
Speaker 3: Like broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours listen daily to the Coral cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.