Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio and appen.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gary and Shannon. And no, I don't want Shannon, calm down, I water. I wander what a bottle whiskey in one hand, sticker it in another, and two guns in her holster Shandon, two guns boom.
Speaker 3: Oh, that was a good time in life.
Speaker 4: Whiskey, barettes and loaded guns double holstered everywhere you went.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that would be that would be something dangerous.
Speaker 5: Hey, Gary and Shannon, Happy Thanksgiving. I think now that we know the dryer turkey story, we all know where Gary got his. I believe it's gut like Ati Iuana street dog from Yes, I'm so thankful for both of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I really do appreciate all the laughs. Happy Thanksgiving, Love you guys.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I'm very sweet.
Speaker 4: The term I used was the gut biome of a Haitian street dog.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I've seen street dogs in both places. The ones in Haiti have have a lot more to deal with. Theres a lot more going on there, especially right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the gang leader named Barbecue, Who's said, Yeah, it's just they got a lot more to run from.
Speaker 3: Listen to this one.
Speaker 1: A police officer in Australia was found guilty today of manslaughter for deploying a taser on a ninety five year old.
Speaker 3: Woman with dementia.
Speaker 1: It's not funny, It's pretty funny, he responded to reports at her nursing home that she was armed with a knife. Thirty four year old Christian White with the New South Wales Police used his taser on Claire after finding her alone in a treatment room with a serrated edge steak knife.
Speaker 3: Claire, by the way, is five.
Speaker 1: Foot was five foot two and ninety five pounds. You mean was she died? That's why just found guilty of manslaughter. Manslaughter Okay, five to ninety five pounds and she used a walker.
Speaker 7: He tases her, she falls. Yeah, Wait a minute, I said, this is not funny.
Speaker 1: I'm having a play out in my mind and it's kind of funny, is it, because you're you're envisioning the ninety seven year old cheerleader, Yes, being tasered and falling over. Yes, because we had eyes on her.
Speaker 3: Anyway, poor Claire died from her injuries.
Speaker 1: A week later, video footage played in the court showed that the encounter at the nursing home lasted about two to three minutes before the officer said nah, bugger it and.
Speaker 3: Used his taser boy, which is basically fit. Yeah wow, goes Claire. Well, I do it dead.
Speaker 6: I have better news than that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Fewer people contracted HIV last year than it any point since the rise of the disease in the late nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: We beat AIDS.
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't say we beat it, but about one point three million people still contracted the disease last year, according to the UN AIDS Agency, still more than three times higher than needed to get the goal of ending AIDS as a public health threat by the year twenty thirty. Sports News big lineup tomorrow, of course, football wise, Chicago Detroit is the first game, New York Giants against the Dallas Cowboys the second game, and then in the evening Dolphins Packers, and don't forget on Friday there's a game as well, the Raiders. The woeful Raiders play the Chiefs, and that I think is an Amazon game. We will be doing Gas Fantasy four play today. We're not going to be doing it on Friday because a couple of those games we're going to be picking on, So we will do Gas Fantasy four play today, and a reminder that your picks for Gas Fantasy four play have to be in before kickoff of the first game that we choose. Thousands of counterfeit Gibson Electric guitars have been seized in a multi agency investigation at the La Long Beach Port three thousand fake guitars. If they were real guitars, the street valued be at about eighteen million dollars. US Customs Water Protection, along with Homeland Security investigations and the Sheriff's Department, announced the seizure at a news conference yesterday. According to Africa Bell, the port director at La Longbeach, said, these guitars may look real to you, but trust and believe they are not. They are fraudulent and they are part of a massive attempt to calm the American consumer. The thing is, this is such a specific product and it's not you know, for even though there are three thousand of these guitars that came in, think about the number of pairs of shoes that come in, or pants or handbags or something like that. It seems like those those would be much easier to counterfeit than a Gibson guitar. Andrea Bates, represents the guitar company, said they're able to facilitate and identify and seese eighteen million dollars worth of counterfeit guitar, something that's incredibly significant. The chief marketing officer for Gibson said the fakes would have been easily recognized by any expert and would be spotted by any professional guitar player who is familiar with the actual Gibson product. She said, we could tell when we picked it up immediately, But for the untrained and for the untrained eye, there are a couple of tips. For example, the logo looks different or is in a different location than in a genuine Gibson product, and the logo might actually bleed. The ink on the logo might bleed a little bit, so keep your eyes eyes out for that. Did I play this one yet?
Speaker 6: Did I play Hey.
Speaker 5: Gary and Shannon Happy Thanksgiving?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: Because she said my haitian gut by him just making sure we are taking your talkbacks on what you're thankful for and what you're not thankful for this year. Well, I thought we were going to be positive or are we going to be guns blazing nice or raw whiskey cigarette or double guns blazing, or cupcakes and juice or that Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hate this tree so much. It's awful.
Speaker 1: It is the most sugary, pink, pathetic excuse for a Christmas tree I've ever seen. If this was a Keith signia, that would be a fine tree to put up.
Speaker 6: But do you put up a tree for a King Signira?
Speaker 3: No? But if you did, this would be the tree that is probably very cool.
Speaker 1: Or if you put up a tree for a baby girl born although this day and age it would be inappropriate the Christmas tree in the delivery room for a baby girl, this would be it.
Speaker 6: The Christmas tree gender revealed.
Speaker 1: But anybody over fifteen thinks this tree sucks? Wow, Well you ask for the whiskey and the cigarettes.
Speaker 6: It's starting to smell funny in here.
Speaker 4: If the current leads hold, the final taally for the House of Representatives next year would be two twenty to two fifteen in favor of Republicans. That gives a net gain of two seats to the Democrats, but Republicans immediately lose some of those seats at the start of one hundred and nineteenth Congress.
Speaker 6: Obviously, Matt Gates is out.
Speaker 4: Congresswoman Elise Stephanic and Congressman Michael Waltz New York and Florida, respectively, are going to step down later in January because of their cabinet appointments. A couple of Florida special elections now scheduled for April first, So as of right now, they are basically just facing a two months it looks like with a two seventeen to two fifteen split.
Speaker 6: They're in the House in Representatives.
Speaker 1: Representative Katie Porter is filing a restraining order against her ex boyfriend for allegedly bombarding her with a bunch of abusive and threatening messages in a bid to cause significant harm to her public image, including one falsely claiming in her words that she had genital herpes. Had is kind of don't don't general. Isn't that something you have forever? Genital herpes?
Speaker 6: Like samsonite?
Speaker 3: Right, yep, samsonite.
Speaker 6: Log to get it.
Speaker 3: You're going to always have my goodness.
Speaker 1: I think my parents or my last parent still has U still has some Samsonite luggage in the hall closet.
Speaker 6: There. Well, I will not go on.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: They say that this guy has sent her, her family and staff more than one thousand text messages and emails over three months.
Speaker 6: I have a question about the situation like this.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't question Katie Porter in any way because I don't know what the situation is. But let me just ask a general relationship question. If this, if somebody does this to you, you know, ends up after you break up. They're stalking you, they're threatening you, they're sending these types of just harassing messages. Did you see it beforehand? Were there inclinations that maybe this person was capable of doing that thing for men and women?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you make sometimes, you know, listen the pool, the dating pool, especially.
Speaker 3: How old is she She's fifty, she's fifty.
Speaker 1: The dating pool is very shallow. There's not a lot of fish in that sea. So sometimes when you catch a fish, you look the other way, when the gills are a little bit raggedy, you look the other way when the fish, you know, slaps you in the face. It was not meant to be a domestic violent situation. No, I just meant like a fish to the face. Well, and I don't want it to sound like I'm blaming a vict him here. That's I'm just I'm curious about.
Speaker 3: This is a very hard thing.
Speaker 4: That's also an aspect of it that I think is that I don't take into account one email that was allegedly sent to Katie Porter's son and her ex husband. This guy threatened to bring the hammer down on Katie that was the quote, and smash her and her life into a million pieces. And he wrote, if you don't fully comprehend what is transpiring right now, let me spell it out for you. The noose is tightening around Katie's neck.
Speaker 6: Good lord. Now.
Speaker 4: She says he's on drugs. She says he's on drugs. She says he's contacted at least three reporters to disseminate false and damaging information about me and my children. Claims that he had substance abuse and mental health issues and had been involuntarily hospitalized for a psych evaluation at least twice in the last two years. She said, I have a deserved him misusing prescription pain killers, snorting riddlin, and abusing cannabis and nicotine patches.
Speaker 3: Abusing nicotine patches.
Speaker 4: And he also previously disclosed to me his use of cocaine and whippets take.
Speaker 1: Guys into whippets that it just get.
Speaker 6: Rid of them.
Speaker 1: There's no loneliness in the world that will result in you being happy that you're with somebody who does whippets.
Speaker 4: Whippets are a hardline for me. This is a particularly bad one.
Speaker 3: It's just so it's like a juvenile thing.
Speaker 1: It's like something that you'd get your hands on at fifteen that you couldn't get your hands on. If you're an adult man and you're doing whippets, you got to move on from that guy. The cocaine, the nicotine, the riddlin Uh listen to you, but whippets.
Speaker 4: He has filed a similar restraining order. He wants his own protective order against her because he says that she was violent towards him and her children and said she's a monster, and as part of the temporary order, a judge has ordered the boyfriend to make no contact with and stay away from her and her kids until the next hearing, slated for the middle of next month. He's also been ordered not to contact any current or former staffers or coworkers about her. It's just again, if she feels like it was a miss sounds like she feels it was a mistake that she got involved with this guy in the first place. It's pretty it's pretty embarrassing. It's pretty sad that it has to play out in public. And if this is all true, that he's been doing all this sort of stuff, what a loser?
Speaker 3: What a loser? Have you?
Speaker 1: Have you noticed this tree and how beautiful it is, all the pink and the sparkles, The pink and the.
Speaker 6: Sparkles, it is nice to a little bit of spirit in this room.
Speaker 1: It's so beautiful and sparkly and pink. I would totally put it in my birthing room if I was about to deliver a baby girl or an ice cream cone.
Speaker 8: Hi, Gary and Shannon, this is Karen out in North Carolina. I am grateful for my son Michael, who is nineteen and welcomed me back into his life after three years. It's been the most difficult three years of my entire life. But I'm grateful that we are now back on track and back together and couldn't be happier.
Speaker 3: So I'm grateful for that.
Speaker 8: Have an amazing Thanksgiving to you both.
Speaker 3: Love you, I love that. That's wonderful.
Speaker 6: It'd be quite as strong.
Speaker 3: That makes me cry a little bit?
Speaker 6: Is that what that is?
Speaker 3: See, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: When you start complimenting the pink tree, you get soft instantly.
Speaker 9: Hey, Gary Shannon, here's what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave us salvation. I'm thankful to him for having given us this sure that we live in. And thank for listening to the best duo on the radio, Gary and Shannon after Thanksgiving. Everybody, enjoy your time.
Speaker 1: You know what he deserves Some trumpets of Jesus. That's what he deserves. He earned it, He earned it.
Speaker 6: I listened to the tumbet of Jesus. Here's a different in sound.
Speaker 1: Of God.
Speaker 6: All money.
Speaker 1: Around because nothing says Thanksgiving. Hey, this is for all year. Not to be dark. But I do think about it every time we play the trumpets of Jesus. And I remember the when it came into our lives, And it was when your mom was really sick and you were driving home.
Speaker 3: You're driving up and back all.
Speaker 1: The time, and you were driving home and this came come on, and it's one of those moments that's very cathartic. When you're like going through something and something like this loves on.
Speaker 4: It was also such a weird thing because when you think about something that not a lot of people do anymore, depending on where you are. If you if you live here and you don't travel much, you know what radio stations are available. But if you drive and you're you know, you're in I don't know, northern Nevada or something like that, and you do that old scan thing where you're looking through the radio dial of find something to listen to.
Speaker 6: And that's what I was doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it just, I mean it just it screamed at me through the through the speakers because I picked it up right here.
Speaker 1: I listened to the Jesus it doesn't get better.
Speaker 6: And man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Progressive lawmakers urging Biden to move on marijuana legislation before his term comes to an end. In January, group of Democrats wrote a letter calling on the White House to move marijuana from a Schedule one to a Scheduled two controlled substance. This would classify the drug in a less severe category, but it would not end federal criminal criminalization or resolve its harms.
Speaker 3: According to the letter, wherever the hell that means.
Speaker 4: President Elect Trump's Transitions says several of his cabinet picks and appointees have been targeted by threats and swatting attacks. Transition spokesperson Caroline Leavit, who's been nominated to take over a similar role in the White House, said in a statement that last night in this morning, several of President Trump's cabinet nominees and administration appointees were targeted in violent Unamerican threats to their lives and those who live with them. Among those targeted, New York Congresswoman at least a fanic Trump's pick to serve as the next ambassador to the United Nations.
Speaker 3: Clay says that tree looks like Jean Bonnet Ramsey.
Speaker 6: What a great pull.
Speaker 3: I mean, that is perfection. That is exactly right. It's beautiful. It is a beautiful little tree.
Speaker 4: Consumer price increases accelerated last month, the latest sign that inflation steady decline of the last year two years has stalled. According to the Federal Reserves Preferred inflation gauge, consumer prices went up two point three percent in October from a year ago. Commerce Department said that's up from just two point one percent in September. Though it's still only modestly above the target that they look for. This this story makes me sad as a baseball fan. But Ygerian shennon, Hey, I'm thankful for the Dodgers signing Blake Spel.
Speaker 1: I just mean this game over and another championship right.
Speaker 4: Well, it doesn't mean that because the lot they needed was pitching.
Speaker 7: All they needed was pitching. They won without the pitch exactly. But that doesn't imagine if they had a pitcher.
Speaker 4: Listen, how many many times in sports does the team, the perfect team come together and they don't win a lot? That's a that's a dangerous the time that does the Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Last year, the Yankees for several years, the Red Sox.
Speaker 4: So the Dodgers apparently agreed to a five year, one hundred and eighty two million dollar contract, win.
Speaker 1: Two times series next season the Giants. I put money on you want to make a bet right now?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Why not? I don't even think they make the betoffs.
Speaker 6: Why that's not a surprise.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be a surprise if you wanted me to be a fan of the Yankees and you told me that the Yankees weren't.
Speaker 1: To saying that you are going through something right now, realizing that your team has been bad and it's going to continue to be bad. Yeah, I understand everybody has times like that. Everyone has times like that. That's fine, and it's an odd year. But the next year what I don't listen the whole last time they won it an even year.
Speaker 4: Twenty fourteen, the light the time, the smack talk of like giants are no good.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, that is.
Speaker 4: You're not going to get an argument for That's like saying the Jets are no good, right, the Jets really suck?
Speaker 1: Okay, debatable. I see what you're saying. There's a I just try to get under your skin.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 1: If I really wanted to do that, i'd say something like cranberry sauce sucks.
Speaker 4: Now watch your mouth, Oh there are smacked the leather pants out of you.
Speaker 1: There's a couple in Burbank who was in court yesterday fighting to keep their beloved dog, Conan from getting euthanized. Animal rights activists are involved asking a judge to grant clemency.
Speaker 3: It's an eight year old pit bull.
Speaker 1: There was an order that the dog be euthanized for biting a neighborhood. Now the family a neighbors, not a neighborhood. Yeah, that would be a bigger problem. The family says that Conan has no history of biting, and that this neighbor had been and taunting Conan for months and approached him aggressively. I, as a fan of canines, have never quite understood the blanket policies of a dog bite results in euthanasia, right, because there are so many times when humans are the factor, Right, humans are the ones that cause this dog to react in such a way.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about this one to make a decision one way or the other. But this is also I mean, if they're right and Conan doesn't have any history of biting, even if it is a pit bull.
Speaker 1: That's part of the story that I don't like, because pit bulls get such a bad rep for being dangerous and aggressive, and they're not if you raise them correctly.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 1: And so what I don't like about this story is they're saying, no, Conan's great, Conan's wonderful, Conan's fabulous, has never done this and then out of nowhere bite somebody. It's kind of bad for the reputation of pit bulls.
Speaker 4: The family actually has an interesting surrogate on their side, in former La County Sheriff Alex Vinueva. He spoke on their behalf and said, we're here to support Conan, who's slated to be executed. The dog was doing what dogs are trained to do and protect their owner. I don't know if this one was actually trained to do that or if it was just reacting. And for the neighbor who was instigating and harassing the dog, this never would have occurred. Vivian vien Aueva said, I'm here for Conan, and he doesn't have a voice, but he has ours, and if I could use this platform tweaking that tension, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to do that.
Speaker 4: The woman who was bitten is arguing that all she did was lift her arm in front of Conan.
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that's if the neighbors, if the dog's owners are telling people that you have a history of aggravating, instigating, molesting the dog and you just happened to lift your arm one time in front of the dog and it chomps down on you.
Speaker 3: Chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp, chomp chomp. You want to feel good story.
Speaker 6: I this is a fun story. This one. Yeah, this is a fun story.
Speaker 3: It's very sweet.
Speaker 1: And I mean the fact that she can still do that stunt, well, that's a hell of a fly.
Speaker 6: Everybody's holding her up.
Speaker 3: That's that's a stunt.
Speaker 6: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: People hold you up in a stunt like a pop up that you.
Speaker 6: Meant like she's going to do a backflip or something.
Speaker 1: No, the fact that she's able to be a flyer at her age is incredible.
Speaker 6: I'm using words that don't make sense.
Speaker 3: I know, I was just wondering. I'm listening to you, guys.
Speaker 10: I'm off for the week. It's wonderful, lucky. Any what are whippets all? I know our whippets are dogs, right, whippets? But I am getting older, so you know anyhow, happy thanksgiving you to love you guys.
Speaker 3: Tell me what kind of birds you have?
Speaker 1: Get back on that talk back, app I want to hear about those birds.
Speaker 3: Whippets is basically nitrous ox.
Speaker 1: It's like huffing, you know what I mean, Like you're inhaling the nitrous oxide from whatever you're using. Uh. I don't even know what you would use, some sort of airsol something I don't know.
Speaker 3: How it works.
Speaker 4: Couldn't you do it out of a I'm not gonna say, well, let's not do a how to, okay. I mean, since we are your recreational drug show of choice, we're going.
Speaker 3: To get such a how to from somebody.
Speaker 4: No, no, and I don't want that. We don't I know how to do it. It's just you don't.
Speaker 6: Just don't do it.
Speaker 1: It's like the laughing guess your doctor used to give you y, yeah, but more and more concentrated and illegal.
Speaker 6: You don't do it.
Speaker 3: Don't do it.
Speaker 4: It's stupid and like you said, it's juvenile. It's jude, you're over the age of seventeen and your crushing whip. It's a loser. A loser. Drugs are bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, do you know that?
Speaker 3: I read this morning?
Speaker 1: I was article about the zebra trend where people have one alcoholic beverage and then have like water, and then have a beer and then have a water, which is to me is just common sense.
Speaker 6: That's a trend.
Speaker 3: That's a trend. It's called zebra drinking.
Speaker 1: And then I was reading about how right now it's just up ending the wine industry that there's this demand for zero percent alcohol wine sparkling Rose and the like, and how it's completely up ending the industry. And then I read this one in three pubs in Britain is there's no alcohol in the pubs one in three?
Speaker 3: What I know?
Speaker 1: I was shocked because a pub, a pint at a pub is a way of life over there.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is it that they don't serve any alcohol or they serve like non alcohol, any alcohol, non alcoholic beers, non alcohol pub weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, great story here.
Speaker 4: Islajeen Daring is someone's gram probably someone's great grandma.
Speaker 1: By now, Ila Jeen is ninety seven even years old, and she lives in an assisted living center. It's called Candlestone Assisted Living.
Speaker 11: And she says that they had trigger treating there and it was a girl who showed up in a young cheerleader outfit costume for tricker treating and Ila Jean sees this cheerleader on Halloween and there's just a flood of memories and all of a sudden, Elajeen cannot stop talking to her caregivers about cheerleading, about how she felt most alive when she was seventeen, and she was a maryl High School cheerleader.
Speaker 1: In Meryll Michigan. She said, I'm still flexible. I still got it.
Speaker 4: So the wellness director at this Candlestone assisted living facility, Ariel Raddick, starts thinking, makes a Facebook post does anybody have availability for a Meryl High School cheerleading uniform? And by the end of that day, the school superintendent had found out and alerted the high school's cheering coach and then said, I thought we had to act quickly. She's ninety seven, which yes. So she got together this varsity squad, twelve girls. They grabbed every uniform they could find. Said, we didn't know her size or what condition she was in. We didn't know what to expect.
Speaker 3: Now. Eila Jean.
Speaker 1: Growing up, she was responsible for taking care of her nine siblings, and she in nineteen forty five formed the cheerleading squad at Merrill High She said it was something fun for her to do and something that she had for herself. You know, when you're taking care of nine siblings, it's nice to have a little something for yourself. Back then, by the way, the squad had a local seamstress make their uniforms, or the girls would sew them together themselves.
Speaker 6: Well about two weeks after Halloween.
Speaker 4: The staff there at the nursing home set up the stage for all of this. The van rolls into a dry and Isla Jean's eyes light up and when they says, team walks in, is this for me? The coach cheer coach said, We asked her if she remembered any cheers from when she was in school, which was over eighty years ago, and she said, yes.
Speaker 2: Come on, you come on, right, right right, come on, come on, tipe sid.
Speaker 1: Whoa I mean incredible. She rallied the squad with her pom poms. They gave her the uniform. She goes to the bathroom and suits up. She even did very impressive high kicks at ninety seven.
Speaker 3: They say.
Speaker 1: Then came the moment no one expected. One of the cheerleaders performed in aerial stunts. So it's like a pop up where you know, you've all seen the stunts right where there's one cheerleader on top and two or three on the bottom.
Speaker 3: And she wanted in and one.
Speaker 1: Of the girls says, you want to go up and Ela Jean says absolutely. So they looked to the staff of the assisted living place and they're like, is this okay?
Speaker 3: They get the Okay.
Speaker 1: Wow, she locked her legs, which is hard to do, and she went soaring in the air as a couple of cheerleaders held her up.
Speaker 6: Well, a couple.
Speaker 4: The picture I saw, it looks like everybody is there just in case something happened.
Speaker 1: No, that's it normal that there's two girls on the side and one on the back. That's a normal formation. Okay, right here, you don't know what you're talking about. I don't know what I'm talking about. This is like whippets and hot rails.
Speaker 4: Anyways, ninety seven year old cheerleaders is out of my you know, my daily practice.
Speaker 3: It was very sweet.
Speaker 1: Some residents even held up oversized cutouts of Eila Jean's face to give her more support. People were bursting out in tears when she went up in that stunt, biggest smile on her face. It was also a meaningful experience for the current square as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's very cool.
Speaker 1: Now, she said. She shared some wisdom as well, not just cheers. Enjoy your figures. She told the girls eat Hershey chocolates, throw in some tips about boys. They put a photo of Eila Jean in their locker room. The cheer squad did, and before each game, they performed one of the chants that she taught them as their pregame ritual, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Right right, come on, come on type clive.
Speaker 1: The girls have gone back a couple times already to visit.
Speaker 6: Her very cool, good story. I'm thankful for that story.
Speaker 1: She's often spotted outside practicing her high kicks in the field.
Speaker 6: She says, seen, we're gonna need you to come back in.
Speaker 1: She says, if you don't get off your butt and do some exercise to keep yourself active, you're gonna lose it. She said, it's pretty obvious. I'm not acting my age, but I'm ninety seven. I can still be your cheerleader. Don't act your age.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can do whatever the heck you want. At ninety seven, what.
Speaker 1: Age do you think would be appropriate if I knocked over this tree? Not?
Speaker 6: Not good? Not a good age. No, No, all.
Speaker 3: Right, we'll do swamp flats. Will we come back?
Speaker 6: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio Lap