Speaker 1: Chintago shows the good, the bad, and the ugly, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called Humanity.
Speaker 2: Quarter one one WJRR, Orlando's Rock Station. Before we get into some of these items, reminder Monday the return of Rock the Bank or a thousand dollars cash giveaways, thirteen of them each weekday.
Speaker 3: I think it's be on for six or seven weeks, so it's a lot of chances to win a grand And I've told you before, I'll say it again, dude, we have a lot of JRR people that have won these thousand dollars contests. Hopefully you're the next.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go through the bad stack first and then I get onto some more pleasant thoughts. Uh, I'm putting the wildfire in here. That's as bad as bad as it gets this week in the news and then ugly in the idiot last night. Who they suspect started an additional one going around with a blow towards lighting disposed Christmas trees on fire.
Speaker 3: I know you can't explain things like that.
Speaker 2: Sandford police have made two arrests and are seeking a third suspect in the December homicide that occurred outside the Best Buy there in Sandford in the parking lot. Yesterday, investigators arrested twenty year old Khalil Hunter and twenty one year old Sean Vvius Dorsey. They're also looking for the third of the trio. This character's name that they're looking for is James Nelson. You know his whereabouts. Get a hold of Seminole County in Sandford. Soon enough, he'll be caught out. His name's out there. That's kind of crazy, those names. Khalil, what was the next one? Sean Avius and then James Yeah, thought to be responsible for the homicide death of Terence Pope, twenty one year old who was fatally shot in the best By parking walk back on December seventeenth, and osiold County man has been arrested in charged with murder and stabbing death of a woman. This was called in by a twelve year old child via nine one one after her mother was stabbed by her stepfather back on January twenty or January fifth, three o'clock in the morning. Deputies responded to the home in Davenport's twelve year old girl had called told dispatchers that the stepfather was armed with a knife and her mother was stabbed and bleeding. According to the police, the deputies entered the house, they found Makinson Devilkin, wearing a tank top and yellow shorts, face down on the ground at the entrance of a bedroom with a shallow stab wound to his neck. Deputy said Devilson was unconscious but still showed signs of life and they rendered aid. They took him to the hospital. The woman was dead. They later, after further investigation, determined that he was the one responsible. So he's now been arrested.
Speaker 3: The fact that a five year old had to witness twelve year old twelve, I don't care if you're twelve or five or thirteen. The fact that that kid had to witness that and make the call, that's just disgusting.
Speaker 2: The Orlando solar salesman accused of stealing thirty seven thousand dollars from the Ormyan Beach couple. We talked about Steven Scott earlier in the WIKA who you want to put the invested solar in your house, you need the final payment of thirty seven thousand dollars, which they wrote a check for and gave him the money and he disappeared dirt ball. A man hunt is over after the triple murder suspect in Wisconsin has been arrested. Virgil Fo found yesterday, arrested within thirty minutes of someone reporting a suspicious individual. This guy is responsible, they believe, for the murder of three individuals. A thirty three old woman along with two young girls twelve and thirteen years old, discovered fatally shots in Wisconsin. They think this is the creep who is responsible for that? And then this horrible story out of Virginia. A former nurse in Virginia at a hospital where at least seven newborns had suffered mysterious injuries has been charged with malicious and felony child abuse. This after another child fractured neck. Infant. Come on good, Aaron Strautman is charged in connection with the latest incidents.
Speaker 3: Oh good, you're done with the bad stack.
Speaker 2: You got a couple of good items to throw in here before the good news network is open for business.
Speaker 3: I bet I know one that you're gonna hit.
Speaker 2: Utility workers in Kansas saved two bobcats that climbed a pole and got frozen to it over the weekend. The high temperature on Sunday was sixteen degrees with a windshill of minus five. One was a kitten, the other was the kitten's mom. Took him two hours to get them on stuck, but then they ran off and seemed to be okay. It's great, not at all. The Hershey Bears Minor League hockey team did their annual Teddy Bear Toss on Sunday broke their own record again. Fans showed up with stuffed animals to toss on the ice after the home team scores its first goal. Last year, the total was seventy thousand stuffed animals thrown onto the ice. This year they crushed it with one hundred and two thousand plus grown on. All of that donated to over thirty five different charities in their area there in Hershey, Pa.
Speaker 3: I love that one. Pale that in case you're new to the program. When we get to the Good News Network, the pals are coming out.
Speaker 2: And the Good News Network are simply headlines that Tacobob is just now looking at as we speak. So don't expect a lot of depth beyond those headlines. No we if we actually the page is give me trouble, let me stall. If I happen to tap on the story, then it goes into the story, and then it can't get back to the head. You don't want to be bothered with details. I understand.
Speaker 3: By the way, for the Teddy Bears, it's b yob you know, b yob ob, which is bringing your own bag of bears. If you're getting that many, that's a great, great cause. In two thousand, man, wow, all right, it's working now. Hi about this one. This isn't even off the Good News Network. Happened to see it up here yesterday on the news station. Eight graders help a lady after a fall in Belrose, New York. She fell. Eighth graders come to the rescue instead of sitting there text in and smoking vapes and vaping out. Yeah, no, they went and helped pal little eighth graders. I don't know what she fell from or anything, but who knows. You let your mind wander. She slipped on some ice. We all we also have, I don't know. A harrowing rescue saved a woman stuck inside a burning vehicle. You can watch the heroes if you want to go to the Good News Network. It was harrowing, Yeah, totally. There was not heroin involved. Forget that, that's nerdy. Oh weit Consumer Protection Bureau. We'll soon. That's that's an ad. Sorry, coffee drinkers less of a risk of head and neck cancers, new research is saying, So if you're worried about head or neck cancer, start drinking the pal Okay. Now, we're not going there. This one I don't understand. How about this NBA's you ever heard of Michael Bridges. Very strange name spelling of the name. He's on the nets. M I K A L for mcale, sorry for all you basketballers. Uh. Anyway, he got to do his dream job. You know what that was? This big, old, tall basketball player always dreamed of being a second grade teacher. He did it for a day. You imagine him getting one of those little kids desks.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, he'd be stuck. Let me get this straight. He's a professional basketball player in the NBA and his dream job is to be a teacher.
Speaker 3: His dream job was, Oh yeah, see that. I mean, hey, everybody's got to inspire for some young boy. This is crazy in Zimbabwe. This young boy, No, it's not what This young boy survived five days in a lion infested game park it's a game park, lots of lions. Little boy, he survives. Ah, he's a skinny little guy. I probably want pow. Good job, buddy. That's Chicago props to them. Normally it's just shooting. But all Chicago City buildings now run on renewable energy. Come on, downtown Orlando, let's get to it. Powd more ads, more ads. We gotta close on a good one. Oh, here's the one I thought you were gonna do. An old retired police dog snap back into action, right, snap back into service and rescues a lost hiker. It's a German shepherd, so I figured you'd being a shepherd lover. And then people donated their Christmas trees instead of lighting them on fire like the guy in the bad Section, you know over in California lighting Christmas trees on the e bike and throwing them. Donated Christmas trees in at someplace zoo to feed elephants instead of going to the landfill. They donated their Christmas trees, and it's feeding elephants and other things that we eat. Christmas trees, bow new elephants et Christmas trees.
Speaker 2: Neither did I. But there are the things you learn on these high quality segments.
Speaker 3: At least they're not lighting them on fire like the e byte guy.
Speaker 2: Can you give us another POWD to take us out before we go away for a few minutes and then get back here with Lynch and Taco's commercial free workday rock Block.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear about the Indian farmer who charges his h or changes his fortunes finding two diamonds in his field. Forty six k man Bow, Lynchin, Taco on Demand, Tell Loathy, I heart weight you out.