Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one O one one double JRR, but your.
Speaker 3: Freaking idiots night. This hour brought to you by Jr's Rock the Bank. Thirteen more chances coming your way today at one thousand dollars cash price.
Speaker 1: First chance right around nine oh five, and then every hour there after you get keywords so that you enter at WJRR dot com and.
Speaker 3: Someone's picked at random each you go around to one one thousand bucks. I know if you're busting your tail today for that paycheck, adding a thousand to the bottom line. Little double dip action just for having us on at work. Pretty sweet our way of saying thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: I think what we're looking at here as we begin in New Orleans is uh well, a localized version of greyhound therapy.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, taking care of the homeless.
Speaker 3: I don't know if taking care is actually the okay taking care of the homeless problem. They've got an issue this weekend because guess who's playing a series of concerts Oasis at the Superdome?
Speaker 2: Is it in Canada? Who'd be New Orleans?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm texting forty forty thousand people and then going back and forth. Okay, in New Orleans, who do they have in concert? Is it jazz Fest? Taylor Swift is doing a series of shows at the Superdome this weekend.
Speaker 3: So obviously the world stage. New Orleans is on the world stage this weekend. So the mayor wants to make a good impression. So they're relocating this homeless encampment that's near the Superdome a couple blocks away.
Speaker 2: How do you how do you relocate?
Speaker 1: Do you just like this is get a moving truck and put all their boxes in.
Speaker 2: Seriously, road the carts up. People, get everything in those carts. We're rolling, and we're.
Speaker 1: Rolling instead of bread crumbs, you know, the trailer bread comes. Do you leave like a trail of sandwiches and a beer, a beer and a sandwich, a beer and a sandwich, and then make a trail to the two blocks down.
Speaker 3: If you've been to New Orleans before and in that area where the Superdome is, there's a couple overpasses, and that's the Problemary. You've got these encampments under the overpasses and they're very close proximity to the concert, and they don't want that.
Speaker 2: Look. But you know what I'm saying about this sandwich and a beer. If you make a bread.
Speaker 1: Crumb line from one place two blocks down, that might work Ham sandwiches. We got to figure something out. We got to help these people out. I'd love to know how they're moving them.
Speaker 3: Seriously, they wanted to get them the hell out of there so they can then clean the area up so it's not unsightly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somebody said, everyone gets a free shopping cart.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Just put a sign two blocks down free shopping carts.
Speaker 2: It happened again.
Speaker 3: You said this, Now we'll go to Canada Taco Halifax, Nova, Scotia, Canada.
Speaker 2: So you said this is the worst. It's happened again in a very long.
Speaker 3: We're going to have to discuss this because we're going to assume what happened here because the actual cause of death of a Walmart worker is not being made public other than the employee died inside the stores.
Speaker 1: Walk in oven, Oh God, I thought you're gonna say walk in freezer in oven. And we've had the walk in freezer before, but a walk in oven.
Speaker 3: My mind is going wild right now. I didn't even know the hat exactly my first thought. I didn't even know they had walk in ovens and a Walmart. What are walk in ovens? I guess this particular Walmart's bakery produces an awful lot of stuff on site there, and they have a very large walk in oven.
Speaker 2: A walk in oven just sounds like trouble waiting to happen anyway, God, especially if you have a Walmart worker who's making let's say twenty bucks an hour, let's just guesstimate, right, and you're oh my god.
Speaker 3: Then I also have to ask, and this isn't indicated in the story either, you shut the store down after this? Well the investigations going on, I mean, Walmart's a big place. You're gonna have to just shut down the bakery. I would hope you at least shut down bakery. Well, they're definitely gonna shut down the bakery. They've got to bake individual. You got a suit a person. Thank God.
Speaker 1: I want to got to google walk in of it because I am just google images of walking of Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Was, like you said, that was the first thing that came to I've never heard of such a thing. Oh man, Okay, holy cow.
Speaker 3: And usually we have at least a handful of you that do any kind of given occupation.
Speaker 2: Good Lord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's it looks like a shed, picture of backyard shed, but it's metal.
Speaker 2: A couple hundred loabes of bread in that thing at a time. Yeah, and now they're showing the picture.
Speaker 1: One of the things is she was found dead in a walk in and they're showing the Walmart. Okay, let's see talk about getting baked or tisserie chickens. Is it an open casket or buffet. I'll work at Walmart for twenty an hour. I'd walk two blocks for a beer and a sandwich. Here in a sandwich trail. They used to work for Walmart. They have the oven to put bread racks in when they bake bread. So it's a pretty big like, it's pretty big.
Speaker 2: I walk in and we're looking at some of these pictures.
Speaker 1: Oh God, somebody else text in Lynyrd skinnered that smell.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna even dignify that with a response, sir, ma'am, I'm assuming, sir, I hope, uh huh. I couldn't imagine one of our three female listeners saying such a thing.
Speaker 1: No, so I said, that's one way to work on your tan lines, walk in of and beyond frightening to think about.
Speaker 3: That's beyond final destination. With the tann bed episode, I didn't see it. I don't watch that kind of morbid stuff. But you told me about it where person was locked into it.
Speaker 1: Hooked into the tanning bed. Yeah, yeah, rather tanning bed than I don't know, God, all right, I don't want to think about it. And of course there's a comment and then there's New Orleans as an asshole relatively speaking. Yes, it's a beautiful place in a home of jazz music.
Speaker 3: Oh, the entire French quarter spells like you're in cole Slough. Come on, Taco, who are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Just during that time.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's a pretty much anyway. Let's go to Yorkshire or England for this one. Second graders at Hornsea Community Primary School. I guess it's a religious school. We're attending a church service. Some parents were present as well for this. The students were engaged in singing a song called we plow the fields and scatter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like scatter the seeds. Probably.
Speaker 3: Okay, so some religious hymn called we plow the Fields and Scatter, and they had the lyrics up on the screen for the people in the church to sing along if they didn't know the words, and then all of a sudden, the words disappear in hardcore porn shows.
Speaker 2: Up in a church. Who's responsible?
Speaker 3: The person responsible had the lyrics and the porn on his laptop and apparently hit something that sent the wrong feet. At some point during we Plow they went to and scattered. Yeah, they went from one type of plowing to another.
Speaker 1: Or did they go from one type of scattering to scat?
Speaker 3: I hope it wasn't that extreme, but my goodness, let you talk you on the man.
Speaker 1: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen any time anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is J R. R.
Speaker 3: Yard