Speaker 1: So Dana Janna, you know, told me like, hey, Sonny, I don't know anything about the crypto shit, right, but but I know what you're doing. And I really mean I show him about the v better Doll, the ecossm, the different type of application like Mackshaw CLANEYFI and Evy earned, you know, for how do you connected with a tesla? You know, like, oh, I can't understand that.
Speaker 2: Welcome into the Thinking Crypto Podcast. I'm your host, Tony Edward, and today we're recording at Station three in New York's Financial District, and my guests the one and only Sonny Luke, co founder and CEO of V Chain. Sonny, it's great to have you and to be doing this in person with you.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's definitely my pleasure, you know. I feel like having that kind of interview. It's so much different. It's better than the remote. So I'm quite exciting what we're going to talk about today.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know, I'm a big fan of E Chain. I'm a VET token holder, and we've done maybe what five six virtual inters to do this in person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back to a long time five six years ago, I saying, you know, a long time, long.
Speaker 2: Time when we were all virtual, I know, in twenty twenty and then we kept it virtual. And I know you travel a lot, so it's really great to have you that you're in New York this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel thrilled about this opportunity to meet you in person and also doing this kind of kind of like live show. Yeah, that kind of feeling. So yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: Now we were both in DC last week for the DC Blockchain Summit. I missed you, right, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too bad miss each other.
Speaker 2: But the vibes were different, Sonny. The US is open for business when it comes to crypto. How do you feel about all this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I feel a little bit confusing as many people in the crypto space, especially coming from I would say a little bit from institutions, coming from Wall Street, or even from Europe. One side is the regulations. It has made so much good progress, right, MIKA just launched, and by the way, VD and a VS or we just get confirmed by the MECA compliance a couple of weeks ago, and then we're getting super excited and actually opened up the door to many institutions. We're getting more interests like oh we wanted to now we're able to invest you or able to collaborate with you because of the compliance. Right. So that's a good sign. And also especially for the United States since Trump hit the White House, you know, it really changed the tones for everything. Right, Davis X now is a crypto and the AI is R and holding the White House Crypto summer meeting those you know crypto folks in from the industries. That's a good sign. That's basically like, you know, opened up the door for every possibility. Right, everyone is looking at the clarity in terms of regulations, so the whole industry you can moving forward. But also on the other side, I feel like, you know, we're still let's say the entire crypto space are missing the real utilities, real life applications. Well it's let's say we talk about the stable going regulation in US and even talk about the more even we talk about the National Reserve for bigcoin. It's a good sign. Right, But eventually, if crypto goes to let's say, going to the next level. Let's say, as we discussed a long time ago, we believe block chain or crypto are going to be like Internet two point zero, right, and then it's supposed to be the technology to bring the benefits or enable some of the cool applications normal people can use on the databasis, right, not just you know, crypto folks and doing the speculative trading only you know or so it's I would say people are more caving for the real life application even more, right. So that's that's what I feel like a little bit confusing. One side people getting super excited about the regulation progress. Another side is like, okay, other things, the big poin what should we look at or is there any real italy real applications. We get excited about that. So that's that's a general market sentiment. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's a great point because you think about if we you and I both go out here to Wall Street and we talk to different people are using web three or blockchain in any way, No, what's that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not there yet? Yeah, yeah, we need to get to that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm using it to send payments, I'm using it to earn rewards on my daily activities, like what reachain is there?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well, everybody get super excited about what we're showing to And also I got some of the real challenge. It's like, oh, whatever you do is great, but why we don't why we didn't know that? Like, how are we going to promote about that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: What's your marketing strategy about that? So well, we have loads of exciting stuff coming up in the next few weeks. But I took it. You know, that's some challenge we've got to do. Even though I'm very proud about what we have been doing and having focus on the utility creation real life applications. But still I guess, well, you know, like we have been working with UFC for a few years now, but let's we've got to continue to do that.
Speaker 2: Sure, I want to circle back. You mentioned the v chain token, the vet token, and Vitho got the MICA compliance. Told us about that. What is that compliance? Like are they giving you the approval?
Speaker 1: Well, this time I have to say Europeans are kind of way ahead. In the United States. Well, we all know the reason, right, the last year was terrible, or even the beginning of the year it was great with ETF approval for big cooins Bar. But you know then the previous administration, even the Gary Gansler, that doesn't really do the good job. I have to say that in the ply way. But the European actually we ahead the reason actually the reason we moved to Europe since twenty twenty twenty one, we kind of knew like there was something cooking, right, so that's why we moved there. We have been working very closely with local regulators and find the right ones. Actually we have been working with Central Bank of Ireland since we have quite a big technical office in Dublin and getting easier closer you know, with the local regulators and walk on that. But still it took us a one year. And generally speaking European MICA has or we call MICA whatever. There is a three different categories in terms of regulations. The first category it's called custodian exchanges, so basically you know it's a similar offerings or regulation framework, right, Basically you're managing assets for your clients, right, So custodia exchange sits on the first category. And second category we call digital assets of its provider. So basically like a payment services, if you are offering like a crypto credit card or debit card, then you are falling to this class, right. And the third is as a token issuer like us. So majorly you've got to update your white paper based on following the formats, regulatory formats coming from the entire Europe. So well, we have been very very proud, and it was glad that and vis war not only that, that and vis war got confirmed following our the latest update the white paper, following some regulation requirements, and now it's kind of for us, it's opened up the door. And by the way, MECA is we called European Passport Policy, which means, uh, you know, it's like when you get let's say, wow, Americans doesn't need a visa to go to Europe. But let's say if you need a visa goes to Europe, when you apply the Shanghuan passport visa, then you can travel to like all of the regions, most of the countries in Europe. Then you don't need like a specific visa to France or specific visa to Italy or Space. No, you just need a one shan Gun visa. Then you can travel around the whole Europe. Right. So the MECA is kind of similar, which means you get license or compliance in one country and then you will be able to serve. Right now, the first cope in twenty seven countries serve the clients or facing or doing the business engagements or expansions in twenty seven countries of Europe. And also even that that scope is just a first scope and they are still expanding and more countries in Europe region applying to be included in the MECA scope. So that's really good. That means you don't need to go with all of the hustles. For example, like America, you know you gotta go stay by, stay right, and in Europe you don't need that. You got to unified standard issues. Sure, every local jurisdiction you might have a different type of requirement. For example, if you try to apply that in Italy, you gotta use a Gaily language, right, so let's simply put that way. Yeah, but it's other than that. Majorly, the requirement is quite a consistent across all of the twenty seven countries and even still expanding, and then you're able to expand your business for the entire Europe.
Speaker 2: That's great and to your point, I'm a great insight by the way, and that and in the United States, each state on the state level has its own regulator. Like for example, staking was available in some states is not available in certain states.
Speaker 1: It's a yeah, yeah, that's a hustle. That's a hussle. Well, like, like I agree with you know Moscow on this point. You know, over regulation kind of slow down the innovation, right, Yeah, I agree absolutely.
Speaker 2: Now there you know you mentioned UFC partnership earlier and I saw Dana White were in the region.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: I gotta get one. It does I saw Dana White do the video. What do you guys have upcoming?
Speaker 1: Oh, lots of things. Well, actually, you know, bye, I met to Dana a few years ago at the first time, but now following the journey together, we're kind of know each other very more than before for sure, and we kind of grew up to be, let's say, to be a really good friend. So we call even call each other like a brother, this brother, sunny brother, Danna something like that. But what I what I really proud is Danna really likes what we're doing. Let's put this way. And you know, Danna told me like Danna is a very authentic guy. I think, I think even from the Internet, from the public channel, social channels, you know, Dana is very authentic guy. Right. He never lies about everything. I mean, he just he's just being he I know. Then I tell you I know this, I know how I do. Then I tell you if I don't know, I tell you I don't know, right, That's the type of thing. So Danna Jenna, you know, told me like, hey, Sonny, I don't know anything about the crypto ship, right, but but I know what you're doing, and I really I show him about a v better all the ecosystem, the different type of applications like Markshaw, Clinify and ivy earned, you know, for how do you connect with the tesla. He's like, oh, I can understand that, right. And then he like, you know, I really like what you're doing and I want to support you. I want to I really want you to to succeed. So and that's that's, let's say in different levels, not only like oh it's just a sponsorship or just an exposure. Now in a different level, I would say, uh, firstly, it's about how to leverage with US events. It's a huge fan base, right like one Bida user across the whole world. Second, you know, it's about the possible business collaborations. Uh, we're we're going to work with one of the angos were focused on the collexing plastic waste. It's called fotion dot com and that actually sends to then us connection and established that kind of the talking and formalize a collaboration for us. Well, we can only say we can use a ddicate session to talk about the faution dot com case, but simply say we wanted to use use the crypto blockchain technology to help the you know angel like like Foultion dot com. They are being devoted to collect, recycle the plastic waste from the ocean, saving the marine animals, clean clean up the water, those type of things. So we wanted to help them and to in let's say, to leverage with the crypto and blockchain to help they grow and help they to expand to more people, to get the support and even expand to more territory, not only in the coastline of Miami that's where they're based right and outreaching more users from the community, our reaching even more business collaboration with the Volsion dot com. So that's the second category, like Dana can really supporting us, and for sure there were there will be more. I mean just considering his connections, right, it's great knowing lots of the people. Even the power slab you can see you can see he brings a different type of celebrities, you know, to the Power Slab, and then you know, it's about the influences. It's about exposures, right and and we even find a very nice angle about the power Slab, like what we better Dow is doing is to incentively people to do the good thing, right And what about if you don't do a good thing, then you get s left. I mean not not not like literally guess, but it's like, okay, you got to give you a sign, right, you don't do good, you should do good. It's about the incentivized people motivate people in a different way, right, right.
Speaker 2: No, I love that. I love that he believes in the mission and the and the and the vision as well, because I saw in the video he put out he talked about some of the initiatives of sustainability. Uh, cleaner environment, yeah, people living more healthy yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, actually people got misedunderstanding about Dana wise perspective or even his folks, let's say, like Joe Rogan, you know, mask or or even Trump, right, they were they were saying like, oh, they're they're not sustainable guy, They're kind of against sustainability, which is actually not true based on what I understand, including Trump. Right, Actually, they're not against sustainability, so they feel the urgency of, you know, the challenges we're facing as a human kind. Well think about that, even Yellow Musk, the the tesla is to extend to let's say, to doing using the recycled energy, extend the longevity of the human kind on the Earth and space. Actually is even go to the multiplanetary. So he's definitely into this kind of concept. Right. But what they really against is the way of doing sustainability. Well, we know some of the case some of the corporations in the past use the ESG as kind of make it weaponize a green wash, right, that that's exactly opposite what we're trying to do because we're that that's why Dana likes that. You know, it's we're trying to do. Is okay, cut the crap, you know, don't talk, do it. The action is better than words. Right. So eventually it's back to the fundamental like you know, everybody do something and then you should get rewarded. Right, And I would say leveraging with a web sree, leveraging with the cryptoi hilities and it will becomes a real impact to make differences, make changes.
Speaker 2: Now, last time we spoke, we talked you give the example of like earning like the be Better token, doing certain things like charging your tesla. Oh yeah, and things like that. Any updates around those, any new type of scenarios, Well.
Speaker 1: We're I will never stop working on that, right and our mentality is like quick to launch, but we got to iterrate all the way up. But roughly we would say we're kind of driving for two aspects. One, well, everything is about the gross you know, it's about the gross means adoptions for getting more users to use that, getting more utilities of the token, getting more applications, those kind of way. So in terms of the token utility, Uh, but we just get the biby listed. It's a number two in terms of spot treating volume. So we're able to leveraging with the byby platform to outreach to more users. All right, and it's not gonna be the only one, for sure, it's the first one just open up. But we're gonna have a more exchange listed, you know that that's kind of in the roadmap. But sure we're gonna need to support from VVAM right to to to work with us together. And that's that's in terms of the utility of the token. And also there will be a we call it a Better card coming up very soon. Better card like a credit card. You can top up with better that visor and it will be not only to let's say for the Asia users or European users, even American users can be supported. Yeah, so you can go through the better Card page, going through the kyicmail process, and then you can top up your bat Visa or better token event to pay for everything you want. So that's a very simple direct payment solution to increase the utility of the better token, and also even better is to close the loop of the use cases. Right, So imagine imagine that the future user, they're going to a coffee shop to use a recycled mug other than the paper cup, they get to rewardse and next thing you can pay use that kind of rewards, pay for convenience stores like grocery shopping, and because you're you know, using, you are buying the fruits and vegetables and using the cycle bags and you are getting more rewards. And next thing, you go to the Tesla supercharger charger your EV and you're getting more rewards. So it's like you pray you get rewards, you pray, you get rewards, and basically it's it's a full cycle, it's a full ecosystem. Right then user were like, Okay, I want to stay here, so I think it's it's I a would say in terms of the mass adoption, lots of people talk about a mass adoption about a crypto, I would say there were actually two axpacts. One is to onboard the user, right to providing the social logging or the custodent service to allow those web to users even able to on board to web three or web sree applications. That's one side of story, but also more important, I would say, is maintain the user or like let the user to stay keep using that right. Eventually back to the fundamentals, which is the product is attractive enough and people want to use the product, Like the Internet. Let's say we use Twitter, we use Amazon, we use Facebook every day. Yeah, because because there was some functionality I want to use every day. The product itself makes like you know, uh, the talk right, So how do you keep the users stay is actually more even more important. How to just on boild the users otherwise let's say, yeah, you do the best marketing, but people coming they leave, right, so it's we we called we even callte that that's a farmer, right, crypto farmers. So more important is how do you keep the users stay so with this kind of utility and not not we we're not gonna stop here. We're gonna continue to expand. Even there was some uh let's say, very interesting projects gonna coming up, like with smart devices. They want to they even they want to launch it with a better token, Like you can use a better token to pay for those devices while using the device. You can mind token by doing like connecting to your daily actions.
Speaker 2: Any any detail, more details you can give.
Speaker 1: No for now, they're still walking on working on that, but yeah, there's some idea. Yeah, but the idea is, you know, keep the users stay in the ecosystem, so you you earn, you you pay for use that to pay for whatever your daily actions, right, so that that kind of give a real rewards to the user. So that's one let's say focus, we have been well walking on the other part in terms of gross basically it's about a user grows, right simply as as a result or as our KBI. So far be better at all just pass a mini users bar. I really get excited about that, even though I never satisfy about this kind of result. Right, we're still aiming to reach to twenty million user, So one million is really a good bar milestone for us, and we're gonna continue to build on that. So the user grows is let's say, as one of our targets, like I said, it's KPI. So we're going to continue to you know, drive the user adoptions, uh, providing the better let's say tools infrastructures to enable user especially for web to user onboarding adoption. And the second part, like we just discussed, Dana is a freaking good marketer, right, and then we're gonna try to leverage risk M to help us, and he's willing to do that and to help us to outrage two more users UFC fans, power SLAT fans, and even more than that type of assets we're trying to Dana is trying to bring more assets to us. Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exciting. And I love both the UFC and of course v chain, and uh there's just a big market there and I think this initiative as PEA learn more about it, they will be attracted to it like I'm attracting to it. And then I'm not saying that as a bias because I'm in crypto, but it's like, hey, if I go to gym, I charge my tesla, I do these different things. Yes, exactly, Yeah, I would love to just passively earn.
Speaker 1: Oh. Yeah, there is actually application linked to the gym activity is buting up as well. And well, I cannot disgross too much, but let's say even UFC are very interesting about this application.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't wait for that. Yeah, now you mentioned you got the by bit listings. I'm assuming there's other exchanges listings coming for.
Speaker 1: Bye bye Wow. It's following the process. Well, leaching has been, you know, doing that type of thing for the last seven eight years, so it's just by the process. Yeah, tell us.
Speaker 2: A bit about v chain builders, because I saw you you tweeted out about this.
Speaker 1: Well, Vaching butter Is actually is one of the let's say, our technical team member basically in charge of the we call dev reil is a developer relationship. So let's say, well, I'm I'm really proud of vachain technology starting from the day one. I remember when we launched the vachin soul some community members posting feedbacks. After he reviewed the whole codes and try abuse stuff on vchain, he said, wow, vchin codes are neat right, very shocked, very brief, but you know, I get super pumped about that kind of feedback. But still, let's say, we wanted to organize a bit. There are too many things. You know, you can see the vachaing activity, the developer activity is growing up like crazy. Last week even reached to a number one yeah in the world, right, so there are lots of things going on. So we wanted to get the specific position from our technical team, our CTO team led by Antonio, to organize all of the tech technology knowledge based documents and even give let's say, contents about how to build vchain or how to catch up with the recent developments and how to let's say contribute to the vchin technology sets. Let's put this way, so that guy basically acting as not only himself, but also you know, the entire CTO team is kind of acting as a supporting role to any developer coming from the community, like how to build applications, how to use vchin to build the different type of applications, and on top of that, well, this year is a very important year for us in terms of technical upgrades because we're launching the Vchin renaissance with a three cycles, three phases. Actually, we just passed the first face we call Galatica. Galatica test just launched last week and we we welcome everyone to test, and we're running the artists as well, and the target day is to migrate to Mana around like end of June, right, and then the second phase is Hyabusa it's also a battleship name, but from Japanese culture. And then Hyabusa test gonna launched in September and then around the December then the Hyabusa will be gooes to the Mana as well. So there were lots of technical stuff going on. Uh, they will need more communications, more contents, So that's why we set up a specific role lead technical team to you know, bring more convenient contents and knowledge to the community developers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got to you got to educate the developers, let them know what's happening to get them to come build.
Speaker 1: Well, I won't say like it's ducate because honestly it's it's It's quite easy if you just follow up the technical documents, you can easily debuilt, but we just say, try to bring the convenience to the developers, right, so we kind of make it more structured framework, and then you can go to one single place. You can get all of the details you need from the technical documents and you know, follow up through how to build the applications, and you can talk to the guy come to our you know, Twitter space and you know talking to our def real team to you know, even be more convenient. So it's yeah, it's everything we do on this side. It just ease the building process.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. And tell us a bit about you know these specific are they layer twos? How do they function?
Speaker 1: How do you know that actually you are really resourceful? Layer two is one of the plan. But let's say we will more like let the community team to build on that. Let's say Layer two is basically acting as expansion to outreach let's say more than just v fan, more than just reaching community or reaching developers, but on board more developers. Even we don't actually mind, we want to. I still believe the blockchain should be inclusive, so is sustainability concepts. Everyone's mission, right, So, uh, the layer two actually there was a there was a community team. Actually couple of community team are trying to build a different type of the layer two should be coming up in Monkey's I would say I didn't follow the details because it's let's say, there are so many things to follow, right, But yeah, one of the a few couple of a layer to a couple of the community projects are actually working on the layer to try to bring more you know, uh functionalities and also bridges extensions to more than just viachin community. I think it's right timing because you know, as I said, this year in terms of product level is about the Vigon renaissance, and the Vachon renaissance is going to have let's say more returns from by staking that into the product level. It's more about decentralization. So I'm sure with this type of program and you will attract more people like, well, you know how crypto works, right, you got a high from the user perspective. If you've got a high returns, why not I want to come in. I want to be part of that game. So yeah, that's a that's that's following the vach and renaissance progress, we're kind of expecting more people to come on to build on VA chain, providing more staking service, higher returns to the users. Then you know, why not layer two as well?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that makes sense. A question I just came to mind about the better token. As that ecosystem grows, would it make sense to have that token also go onto other blockchains where it's interopperable. I don't know if that makes sense, But or we just keep it in the eco system.
Speaker 1: I would say why not. It's as long as it's about the use case, right, as long as you can find the utility in the use case, or let's say the other community find out, well, that's real life application, that's what we needed in the crypto world. And if we build something together, I'm sure you can figure out a way, you know, to build that kind of connection. It's always about the user assets and user activities and then you know, use case will be the use use scenario will be the like foundation for everything.
Speaker 2: Right, Absolutely, it has to be about the US.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to ask you about one of your very big partnerships, and that's what Boston, the Boston Consulting Group. Oh yeah, I know you've been meeting with them, and anything new there.
Speaker 1: Oh actually these uh, I was inviting them one of the senior partner, Guy Gillan, and doctor Guy Gillon and to come to this YO. Unfortunately, his schedule is a bit you know, difficult to manage, like last minutes. I try to go with him as a crypto style. I just give him heads up three days ago he was like okay, Rainhrack next time. Yeah. Boston Consulting Group has been really helpful. You know. Firstly, they are number two, I think number two in the consulting firm, especially in the US market. They are they have a lot of the resources and lots of the connection with different type of enterprises for sure. And also they are driving let's say the new narrative to let's say to the to the crypto market. So they're more acting as like okay, I'm not just supporting the vaching growth or progression progresses or project expansions those type of scenes. They're also running the narrative increase, narrative promotion, or try to drive like why the crypto market or what market what crypto market really missing? So they are kind of keep close eyes on the market sentiment and also driving the talks or conversations with the regulators with a different type of you know, uh partners and then eventually pushing let's say abstructed narrative to the market. I think it's very important. So it's more than for example, it's like every cycle we have in crypto, you know, we have a different narrative versus Main's team. Right in twenty seventy it was il or IXO, those type of things, and then twenty one basically driven by a DeFi NFT. So what's the next, right, what's next? So I've been meeting with BZG. I think it's the right timing right now, you know, we should BCG going to come up with some analysis, narrative building, and then I really love that. It's really about, you know, following the fundamentals in terms of value creation, utility, real life application, that kind of angle. I think the entire crypto word needs that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and such great timing to your point because here in the United States it's opening up for crypto legislation. Congress is going to push to market structure legislation this year, stable legislation. A lot of businesses are going to be looking to build yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well let's say, if you are trying to manage a conversation with regulators. Right, so the regulator. Imagine that regulator is saying like, Okay, we're different, We're not as the same as you know, the last administration. We're opened up. We embrace the whole crypto word. So what's your proposal? What are your beauty? How do I support you in terms of from the regulation side? Right? So you got to you gotta show the real stuff, the real application, show the real value. How going to change people's life? How going to motivate people to do the right saying that type of scenes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's funny because I've been listening to different podcasts about what's going to motivate human beings moving forward As the world is changing. You know, people are certain businesses are finding hard to get people to come back to offices. Certain people don't want to work in certain industries. It's like this, this fervor has been lost. What's going to be the incentivization? I think it's this in the economy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a token economy. Well I think there were two angles about that. One is, like you said, if you we try to drive a big change across the whole world, you know, across a different culture, different language, different burials, and the incentivization it will be much much better than just education or even the punishment. Right, well, we gotta, we gotta. Let's say, don't understate the human nature, right, especially about the dark side of the game. Manager. So instead of saying like, oh, you don't do this, please don't do this, don't use plastic, don't use paper that much, or don't creating the waste, or don't threw the waste into the ocean, or you get fined. It doesn't work. You gotta take so much effort to control this, right or to find this. We know that. So instead of doing this, let's do up way. Let's try to incentivize people to do the right thing, to do the positive and eventually become a positive behavior of yourself. Right. Given an example, this morning, when I leave my hotel, I feel so bad because I didn't bring my mug with me. It becomes one of my routines of my one of my behaviors. But I still there are some meetings running in the morning. I kind of rush the time, and I feel so bad, like I kind of hold a coffin until now. Because you have a recycled MAUG. I feel like, okay, that's I feel good to use that. Right. So that's a typical example using the incentivized model to to to let's say, grow a user behavior about that. So that's that's one meaning the other part, I think even bigger. It's from the macro level. You know, it's about what what what exactly they're doing is we're doing is the tokenization of human actions or human efforts or human value, right, I think it's even more revolutionary change in terms of digitalization. We all know we're talking about we're gonna live in the digital world. We are living the digital world, and we will live even more digital world. Everything will be by data. Everything will you know, collaborating with AI and data is AI's source like a few of the ais. Right, So how are you gonna you know, build the future business model or value model or even money highdation model directly to say, from more and more data? Then you've got to go to the data like original place of the data from the beginning. So helping to digitalize user actions, user assets, find the value coming from user data. That's actually the what we're really doing, right, using the and and also following the web. Three spirits is user owns the data, right, you own the data, But how do you monetize that? How do you valualize that? You got to I mean that that's a very funny, very interesting analysis I did with BPG together, you know, with debating each other and I try to explore and going through the workshop. Think about that. Let's say one piece of data from one human being, it's not that valuable, right, you don't you don't see the value. It's very hard to valualize that, right. I give an example, when you drive a EV for ten thousand miles a year, you might result in like fifty dollars two one hundred dollars C two. But you know, think about that, even accumulative data coming from one single person, even lasting for one year, that value is still too small, too fractional. Right, not that no, no one we're willing to buy, like okay, I want to buy your piece of data or pray for your data for even for a whole year. No one would do that, right, But putting together like for one minute users, ten minute users, twenty minute users, even the billion users, then the value is going to be massive. But also the other challenges even you got massive value from this massive data, and how gonna how gonna dispute the value to everything else, everybody, every owner who contributing the data. Right if you go with the traditional way like using the centralized platform to do that, and we already know like it's not that efficient, right, and also the platform kind of be the dominator in this ecosystem, they side of everything. So using them, Let's say, in my view, the webs three is really about enabling power. Each individual person and token going to play very important role as a value carrier in this in this ecosystem, and the platform, whatever is the small chondral or blocking platform, just play their own role as an infrastructure, right, they will have their benefits as an infrastructure. They are kind of barterer is the gas fees, the native tokens value going up those type of scenes. But every individual user by participating this type of ecosystem and getting the value eventually from token value, that's the Web three that I would say, that's most likely the promising Web three business model in the future. So what I keep chilling those enterprise partners, including the BG, I say, whatever we're going to explore with the future web free business model we have one simple principle is you we gotta have token in the play token the application, toking the system directly, not just for guest fees, not just for guest feed but also for value carriers, value transmission, value sharing with the entire ecosystem.
Speaker 2: It's fascinating. I'm so fascinated about the future of how all these things are going to work, and like you said, people being able to own their own data, their own activity, and being incentivized for all these things. It's it's just so fascinating. Are there other partnerships you want to highlight anything new?
Speaker 1: You you always been quite well. Actually, I'm getting quite exciting about the let's say, in the coming few weeks, we're expanding more in terms of again again the two stre the top line strategy priority for US one V better doll grows to enable the ecosystem. I have to point out building V battert doll is actually building v chain, right, It's a value growing and executing on V chain blockchain. You're going to bring more value on that. So building v batter doll is actually building V chain blockchain. And you know we're going to continue to work with UFC D Nay and even though all of his connection continue to expand for the gross and driving the mass adoptions. Right now, we just passed the first milestone as one minute user, next milestone five ten, twenty one hundred million, and eventually my goal is going to one beni user platform. So that's that's one top strategy. The other strategy is about Vachin Runissans. Yeah, there will be some partnership coming board because only stay following the von runner since uh, the real purpose is we wanted to address a very very obvious challenge in the crypto word is try to enable the real decentralization. What doesn't mean is, you know, for the entire crypto word whatever the pow or pus when we come to talk about the decentralization even which is kind of cornerstone of the blockchain or Cyberry crypto word, right, but still we find, let's say, in terms of execution implementation, it's not that decentralized, because you gotta be you gotta have enough technology capability then you can run the notes and then you can run either miners or mining pool or ps nodes. Right, and the normal people they say, if I don't have maybe you don't even have the technical capability to run someone note right, so how are you going to participate in the decentralization. How are you going to enable or secure the decentralization. Well, you've got to choose. Unfortunately middle mare right, you got to give away your tokay to somebody else to run a staking service or pose. I'm not saying like it's not right. I mean it's it's convenient, right, it's a service. But how can you make they say ensure the decentralization and eventually you will merged or converge into several big deals or big guys are running or controlling somehow the whole error. Right, that's not right. So we the Vichion renascesance design is to enable the non technical people. You can directly participate in the PRODUCTO level. So you're staking will not no need again, it's it's open word. You can do whatever you want, but we give you the option even you are not technical persons, and you can run a staking by yourself and using the n f T. That's a novel design. Nobody else is doing that using the n f T represent you know, representing the VTU state, participating the protocols number one number two, your protocol rewards. You're not gonna go through any middle man. You're gonna go go from you know, coming from the product level directly. So by doing that you are really be part of the real decentralization, right so that we call it the delegator role with the NFT, you know, upgrading from the current x node economic node you guys are playing, you will playing the real decentralization role. So so and also by doing that, based on our calculation or simulation, it's quite good returns, to be honest. So we're there. There were many institutions. Well that's actually main purpose. I'm here in New York. I'm talking to many institutions. I gotta have a couple of meetings this afternoon as well, and they are very interesting about that. You know, for first day, we've got a good narrative, fundamentals, real life application as the main theme in the VCHING blockchain. Secondary the VCHING renaissance is guarantee the real definiorization, and it definitely follows through you know, the like a regulation compliance requirement like MICA even for the future US ones, it definitely follows through. Number three is also you know, generating quite good returns whatever for the validators or even the delegators. We're talking about, you know, from seven to fifteen percent, even that kind of range. Well, I mean it's just a simular right, So lots of the institutions quite interesting, like okay, I want to I want to set up the node, I want to be validator, I want to be delegator. I want to even provide that kind of service for my clients and participating that decentialization together. So yeah, we we I mean, once we're gonna we have a few quite a lineup pipelines right now, and once in boarld, I'm sure they will they will make an announcement because they will make announcement like if I will run a validator, please delegate your NFT to me, right, and then we grew up together and the rewards together, even the reward is going to be automatically disputed by the small countract, but we're going to work as a team, right, So every validator will disclose to the public saying like okay, I'm which one, I'm running the validator, and please delegate to me something like that.
Speaker 2: That's amazing and sunny, you know, you're just talking about institutions, un validators and operating nodes. And it's gonna be amazing because with legislation and clarity coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, timing, that's what I'm saying. Time, right time. Well, we just read about the news. Even the game stop is like gonna spend a one point for to buy bigcoin and why not, you know, those traditional enterprise gonna go to even more, going to even further, you know, to let's say, go into the crypto word, not just buying hold the big coins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, it's exciting, Sonny, and uh, you know, I appreciate the updates and you know, maybe you know, we'll have another interview, so.
Speaker 1: I will be you know, shrilled to come back to have another conversation with you, for sure.
Speaker 2: I want to end it on a fun question because before we were recording, we were talking about how good the food is in Italy and I'm curious, what is your favorite Italian dish?
Speaker 1: I would say it's a caponara. It's a very nice pasta. And also it's made by X in the natural process. Oh it's not that healthy, per se, but you know, once a while, let's say once a week, once two weeks, I really love that, so Capanara is my favorite pasta Italy.
Speaker 2: Funny pleasure having.
Speaker 1: Thank you for having you back on.
Speaker 2: But really great stuff. Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thank you