Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one oh one one do w jr R, but your freaking idiots all right now.
Speaker 2: This hour brought you by jrr's tripping Thursday. What is that taco bam is a heck of a trip, is what it is. Uh. If you're not following us on Instagram, it's at one oh one one w JRR this trip on this trip and Thursday, four day, three nights day at the Hammock Beach golfer zortan spa that includes a round of golf for two people. That place is nice too, so if you haven't enteredy yet at one oh one one w JRR going to getting the.
Speaker 3: Running for it a little uh staycation in Palm Coast. Let's begin in Rome. Burglar broke into apartments Tuesday night in Rome. Mm hmm, looks like he was trying to for some goods from this homeowner. The homeowner heard a bit of a commotion.
Speaker 2: And uh tied him up with pasta. No, no, there was no posta involved. He walks out and the burglars, apparently sitting on the couch reading a book, reading a book. It was a book that the homeowner had had on the table about Greek mythology. So this guy's robbing the house. He spots his book.
Speaker 3: He was, Oh, that's this looks interesting since step starts reading it. This is what ended up getting him caught. Gave the homeowner time to call police. They're on their way. He gets startled as the homeowner comes out and catches him reading the book on the sofa, goes to try to make his way out the way he came in over the balcony. Cops are down there waiting for him.
Speaker 2: Reading is fundamental. Yeah, readers are winners. But there there's got to be more to this story. Is he a neighbor that's like maybe across the way and said, Wow, look at that book over there. That's really good. I know I'll climb over the balcony, go in the back window and start reading it.
Speaker 3: Great theory, Taco Bob. Except for the bag of items that this guy had stolen from apparently several other places along his little crime spree.
Speaker 2: Well, he's gonna have total time, plenty of time in the lock up. Greek mythology. You'll be reading, he'll be reading his ass off in there. You ever read any Greek mythology, I told you, that's why I'm not in Europe, dude. Humanity scared me off of it when I had to study columns of buildings and stuff like that, you know, the big colisseums and what I mean. The tigers eating people was cool in the arena or in the colosseums, but other than that, the pillars scared me away. I did not like humanities class.
Speaker 3: I still don't know how all of that is boiled down to the phrase I'm not a europe dude.
Speaker 2: That I'm just I'd rather go and sit on a beach. I know they have beaches in Europe to don't bullow up the text on on me. But it's the columns, the columns, it's it's like a seven hour flight, the old churches and all that's sane stuff. It's not interesting to me. Pat it's a seven hour flight. Eh. That sucks. Then then you have to, you know, walk around all day and look at you know, things that I saw in humanities class and didn't like. Look what if what if I had said to you, hey, Taco, I have got free tickets and airfare to go over to Dublin for the FSU Georgia Tech game this week. Of course I'd go to Dublin because it's Ireland. I know that's in Europe, but and it's an FSU game. I just I'm not a europe dude. That's my family went to Europe and my daughter was studying over it in France the other day or the other week, or a couple months ago, whatever. I chose not to go for two reasons. I'm not a europe dude, and I didn't have the money. You've got to put that in your headstone, Taco Bob d D. I told you my dad saying, do you remember what it was?
Speaker 3: I logged out, logged out before ever logging.
Speaker 2: In, yep. And I busted him on it. I said, Dad, you know that phone you're on and that iPad you're on, you're logged in right now, buddy. You can't put it on your headstone anymore.
Speaker 3: It's been a little while since we've had the drunk toddler at the restaurant's story pop up.
Speaker 2: Hold on, somebody said seven hour flight, but dot dot dot free booze on the flight. Is that true? I don't remember that with our Dublin flight. Then again, I don't really remember the Dublin flight because you were blocked out the bar before. No, I wasn't. That's a heavy phrase to throw out somebody.
Speaker 3: Pat Selena's cal California family there is urging parents to be cautious after their two year old daughter was served alcohol at the Fujiama, Japanese restaurants when they went out the other night.
Speaker 2: She was swaying, she was falling over, she was leaning on the walls. She couldn't hold her head up, she was learning her words.
Speaker 3: Mom and dad ordered the toddler apple juice. She was served rice wine.
Speaker 2: That could kill her. Well, it's a two year old, right.
Speaker 3: She did rock out a point one to two blood alcohol level.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm surprised. It wasn't one of the norms that we hear, you know, it was like a sake place or whatever. I'm surprised they wasn't, you know, one.
Speaker 3: Of the casual dining establishment chains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, So bottom was give them to the kids.
Speaker 3: There was an explanation given that the wine that was sir Uh accidentally to the toddler was being stored in the kitchen in a large plastic jug that had been used for apple juice, and the apple juice label was still on the jug.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I guess it was like cooking wine or something.
Speaker 2: But who could Who could put wine in a jug that says apple juice on it and not peel off the label?
Speaker 3: Somebody worked in the back who knew what it was and didn't think anyone. No one's gonna pour this into a zippy cup. Wow, look at the look at the little one. She's sucking that stuff down. Another one, another round?
Speaker 2: Hold on, she she's blacked out. Let's talkle On a flight, somebody said, Oh, I'm sorry, I follow up to the free drinking I believe was the Uh no, somebody else. I drank free Warsteiner beer all the way from Orlando to Germany. All right, different different flights, different folks.
Speaker 3: Because I know, I'm not aware of the international in flight policies of the various airlines as to their beverage service complimentary or non.
Speaker 2: And you know I'm not because well, what's the answer. You're just ten, I'm not a europe dude, that too. Yes, it's just easier to go right over to the Caribbean. Man, it's a quick flight.
Speaker 3: We got another idiot who decided that it wasn't close enough at the zoo to see the Bengal tiger, but to rather jump over the fence and into the Bengal tiger enclosure. This at a zoo in New Jersey, the kanakt Zoo, and bridgeton the video footage of her. This this tiger would have eaten her if it had the chance. So there's a like a wooden fence, then there's a restraining area. Then there there's a wrought iron type cage fence, which she then walked up to and put her arm through, right into the Bengal tiger's face.
Speaker 2: Well, see we've seen that that one before with the Remember the one guy who put his arm in to do something I got eaten off right and yeah, bit his eyes like oh my arm, my hand, my arm. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The video footage of this rocket scientist on our website in Facebook page as well.
Speaker 2: Did she at least TikTok it? No?
Speaker 3: No, somebody else caught the clip of this. They're still looking looking at her. They're still looking for her. That's why they put it out there, trying to identify her. Wow, Sorry, I turned idiot. I had my volume up tiger, bite the arm off and beat her over the head with it. That's not possible, Not a europe Tiger.
Speaker 1: Staking like one O one one Double j r R.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station