Speaker 1: Speaking of basketball, Thunder and Nugs last night?
Speaker 2: Who was speaking of basketball? You just said, she said, I want an award.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you you're not gonna win an award for that because the Nuggets got eliminated.
Speaker 3: Already went at it with I'll show you're gone ruin it, except sim be pursuing it.
Speaker 2: I hold out shaw shame through the sewer. Kid, Now what chill in that day?
Speaker 3: Eagle?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing it. Three your clocking on the dot. Got a habit for my house? Or go fa? Is how it started? Kid? Cratt, It show that enough multiply like a rabbit.
Speaker 1: Tune in so.
Speaker 2: Out, creak it up, beat the habit. I'm out with a friend, rocketing on the radio. My whole boys getting talking on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's time to do this. Falls all Bababy, we go, Kat Christine.
Speaker 2: All up on my baby boom.
Speaker 1: We are inside the looking glass closing in on BFD. It's this Sunday dose Eki's pavilion. Couldn't be more excited about that. We're all gonna be hanging out there. We hope you are too. This is the world famous Ben and Skin Show. Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine. I'm Ben Rogers, Tom Cruise's best friend. Also joining us today as a guy Tom Cruise doesn't know and we'll never know, Jeff skin Wait.
Speaker 2: Hi, Ben, it's good to be your personal assistant.
Speaker 1: Also joining us is the pride and joy of only Texas guy who dabbled between JV and varsity and his sports career, Kevin Turner.
Speaker 2: Show me the money.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love your catch phrase, Dude, that is sick. Yeah, you'll never win, Tom over that too many people do that. Also joining us is a woman who is the pride and joy of oatmeal Pizza. She's a total badass, a guitar shritter, Christina Kray Cornbread little baby Bread Ray. Hell. And this is going to sound very offensive. I'm sorry, I'm about to offend you. It's struck me as weird that you called her a woman me too, Okay, good that I'm not a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's you know, age of a woman. But right, you call her a piece of meat.
Speaker 1: I call her a woman. I don't understand. Now, you can't too far. Don't project on me. Hey, he's a woman in the world and I'm showing her respect, right, Christina, No, you're right.
Speaker 2: I am technically a woman, but it's weird myself now.
Speaker 1: Going to a successful business woman, Christina baby corn bread Ray.
Speaker 2: The farthest thing from a successful business woman. I'm I don't know, blond boy.
Speaker 1: I feel like woman does not befit someone who is known as little baby corn Broo. Okay, but wait, I'm sorry. It's KT you refer to as a piece of meat KT. But I don't call him a boy to go to a man among men, Kevin Turner, He is not a man to me either, Well because we're so much younger than Yeah, I consider you a snack.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, and I can see that. Well yeah, not a healthy one, but ana man, I will indulge, yeah, like ice cream? Yeah man, yeah, man. Well the vending machine is empty today, sir, the one that they just open it empty. Check that I forgot.
Speaker 1: Check.
Speaker 2: I'm relying on that for my lunch today, so I really need it to be full. Oh no, Hey, that's a good band named vending machine lunch. Let's go raid that thing, okay, right now, yeah and push people around next break. You didn't you didn't get to eat lunch. Let's let's skin order lunch.
Speaker 3: And he's rich Okay, I mean that would be great, but yeah, it's just been it's been a busy week and we got BFD coming up to just a lot of chaos going on.
Speaker 2: I didn't have time to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, none of y'all's chaos matters. What matters is my chaos. Yeah, day like today. Yeah, man, I'm under a lot of pressure, Christina.
Speaker 2: I know you are.
Speaker 1: You know by the way, I got a text message from my other best Friendroy. My two best friends in the world are Tom Cruise and Mike's Roy. What do you want from me? I'm a badass. That's incredible, he texted me yesterday. It is pretty incredible. Man, Tom Cruise got chills. No, Mike Troy Okay, Dallas Observer, host of the Year, Christina's talented boyfriend, and uh, I got a chance to be the first guest ever tonight on cirtin Deuceroy. That's incredible, Iday, I see certain Desceroy.
Speaker 2: You kind of mumble it, yeah, certain Desroy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh, that's incredible because the last time they did a show, Mike started off telling a story about taking a dump in Christina's condo that she's trying to sell. Uh, what I'm trying to say is by the way, Uh, this my interaction with Tom Cruise, which is real. It's happening tonight at some point between four pm and six pm. Well, so short, I can squeeze it in. Yeah, with the show. Well, it'll be a saying hearing you during the four and five o'clock hour. Well, I look forward to that, said too much.
Speaker 2: Yeap.
Speaker 1: All I know is I'm sneaking out of here. Ai is going to represent me on the show. This is basically going to play out exactly like Minority Report. Listen, there's there's already a hiccup. Oh, I'm supposed to meet Tom Cruise today. I'm going to introduce him at a theater in Dallas. It's really cool what he's doing. He's going around to multiple theaters throughout Dallas Fort Worth. If you go to see Mission Impossible, The Final Reckoning, there's a chance right before the movie starts that the lights will come on or a spotlight will come on, and somebody will be there and they'll introduce Tom Cruise to come speak to the audience, at which point he will just say, hey, thank you for going to the movie theaters right that, thank you for coming to see this like sincerely authentically, like Vin Diesel did in that SNL sketch. And so at one of those theaters, I will be the one to introduce Tom Cruise. So I am told I get sixty to ninety seconds with him. Yeah, it's a big deal there. You know what I've been thinking?
Speaker 2: What do I do? Do I pitch him a screen play? Do I try to get him to.
Speaker 1: Invest in our side business that we're invested in? Do I try to get him to a liner for our radio show? Get him buy iHeart? Do I do I get him to take a selfie with me? Or do I bring a glove and ball and have a catch. Oh that'd be great, dude, if you came walking out of a cornfield while he's standing there. So that's happening today, although the person in charge of it I can't reach them.
Speaker 2: It has become a play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm having a hard time getting in touch with my contact who made it all happen. They're with Tom right now. They're busy. They're super busy. Yeah, man, they got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: They're with him. He wanted to try some barbecue today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're probably a pecan lodge anyways, it's tom cruise day. I'm sorry that I'm the and by the way, invited my son to be a part of this, and he was like, I'm good. Not so many words, but he was like, goes Dad, I'll go if you want me to go, but if you have somebody else that you'd rather, you.
Speaker 2: Should have told him.
Speaker 1: It was theo Von by the way, stumbled across that recently is the idea that it's a dumb guy that doesn't know anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I know that's what makes me Michael.
Speaker 1: I'd always heard his name, and then I watched it for thirty seconds like this is the biggest no nothing I've ever heard talk about anything.
Speaker 2: That's the whole thing, okay, good is that I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to make sure that all this time I had been missing out on something super informed, and then I just stumbled into that by accident. Anyways, throughout the day, we'll have updates and then hopefully there's audio and video to show and share with you guys yesterday or tomorrow. See, I'm already all frazzled, nervous. I'm so nervous. Tom I am bringing breath mints. He's like, yo, that sounds fun.
Speaker 2: I'd like to host the show tomorrow. If TC, I love your fake Tom cruise, that's good.
Speaker 1: If TC gets footage of you making out with Tom after some breath mints, I'll be so happy man. All Right, yeah, TC is coming with me to film my interaction with TC. All right, coming up next, skin Where are you going to take us in things? Skin Weight is tracking?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: What would you feel like if something so incredible happened, it was going to change your life forever, and then they took it away from you.
Speaker 2: I'll talk about that, Nat,