Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a game statue. It takes a little tangle. You don't want to mess with me.
Speaker 2: Mess with me, baby, I'm a gangsta touch baby, You're a game statue.
Speaker 3: For good warning, This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality. Listener Discretion is a vibe talk with me, fellas.
Speaker 1: This ain't my first time at the rodeo. Hello is it cosmic? Pet y'all? Looking for Welcome back to the show. We have so much that we need to talk about today, current events. People, listen up. Shit's breaking loose, just like I said it was going to not only and we're gonna talk about all this and we got clips not only. Are we being distracted by some kind of bogus ass UFO release Thanks for nothing? Have you looked at this shit? It's like the jfk oh, I'm gonna tell everybody the truth is gonna be revealed? Was it I'm gonna reveal the uf Maybe this is this slow drip, which it might be the slow drip. First we drip out a little bit of this, then we drip out a little bit of that, and then comes the big disclosure, and then comes some introductions to some fucking blue avials and shit, okay, whatever shape shifting entities they're gonna roll out. Whatever. Then we got the Kunta virus. I don't know what they're doing with this. I thought they might do it with the ticks. But here we are today is Saturday, May ninth. Gonna try to get this one out by tonight because this is hot, fresh, current events. And if you're listening to this a week later, that's because you are not a member of Room two three seven.
Speaker 4: That is the.
Speaker 1: Cosmic Peach Patreon. If you want to get your news hot off the press, that's where you need to be need to be checked in to Room two three seven. You're gonna get early access to every single episode. You're going to get all the videos, you're gonna get ad free, you're gonna get full versions of episodes. So please, if you have not done so already, make your way over to Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to Room two three seven before we jump right into our current events and all the stuff that we need to talk about today, because it's a lot. I got a bunch of clips that I want to get your thoughts and feelings on. I have a shout out. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to bring this up, but it's a shout out nonetheless from Rob. If you're listening and you know who you are. And then I also got a message from the link tree must have went through Instagram from Sam. Now, Sam, I will tell you got your message. Thank you so much for listening, Thank you so much for being here. I appreciate you, and I got your message. Thank you. But Rob, I where do I begin? Wanted to offer some constructive criticism, and he doesn't like that I don't have proper grammar. He doesn't like that I add teas to words that don't include a tea, like, for example, apothec cornter. And let me just tell you something. I love making up my own words. I prefer to you. I can if you want, if it'll make you feel better, I can produce some kind of Cosmic Peach dictionary for you. It's my own vocabulary that I made up. It's words that are exclusive to the Cosmic Peach podcast. And I don't really know that I subscribe to the proper grammar thing. Most of you out there listen to Tinfoil Hat and Sam is borderline retarded sometimes with some of the stuff that he says, and I think he really thinks it's pronounced that way. I do it on purpose as a joke, as comedy, and because I like making up my own words. I think sometimes he really thinks this shit is pronounced that way, and you guys have no problem listening to him. So while constructive criticism has its time in its place, I don't find myself necessarily on board with having to have proper grammar, never have, never will because some pedo who raped kids hundreds of years ago decided that this is the way we're supposed to This word is this, and it's spelled this way, and I'm good on that, thank you. I will make up my own words. I add spices, I add flair, and that's just the way it is. Apothecary Cornter is not going anywhere because I like it, and I don't live my life based on pleasing other people. But uh yeah, we got current events, We've got stuff going on, despicable actions. I had said in previous episodes that they were going to try to get COVID two point zero kicked off in some way fashion form because the weirdness with the ticks and oh, the ticks are spreading, the ticks are spreading, and now, oh well, if you get bit by this tick, you get a line disease. And if you get bit by this tick, maybe you can never eat meat again. I saw Alex Jones talking about some of the ticks have syphilis injected into them, and I told you about this. They take little pets, they fill it full of whatever, they stick it in the ticks bee hole, and then they release it out into the wild. The lone star tick that everybody keeps talking about. That's spreading, spreading, spreading. It's a bigger tick. In my opinion, that means higher payload. So they get these big ticks. They put a big ass pipet in the big tis bee hole and they stuff it full of stuff, and the physicians are coming out, Oh well, it's just you know, it's a naturally occurring you know, if you get bit by this tick, you get alpha gamma, beta glue, cose. Fuck you guys, and fuck that noise. This is there is ab absolutely nothing natural about a tick bite that causes you to never be able to eat meat again. Just kidding. You have syphilis, now, this is not something that's that nature is producing. Neither was COVID, and I'm just gonna babe Ruth this one. Neither is the count virus. This isn't being produced by nature. These rich people on this cruise did not shell out hundreds of dollars or thousands of dollars to take their family on the vacation on this Royal Caribbean for a rat or mouse infested And I get it. Every restaurant, any cruise ship, any whatever, they're gonna have a little mouse, a little roach, not to the degree of having the count of virus. Though we're talking about these people how to be so they must they would have had to fucking eat the mouseshit for three people already, and the whole cruise ship is contaminated. I don't think so. I don't think so. These people didn't spend thousands of dollars to go on vacation to get on a rat infested, apocalypse ridden, fucking bubonic play gas cruise. Shit, I don't think so. There are safety standards, there's health codes. So again, this is not something nature is producing. Just like they said, COVID came from across side bat with half a wing in a cave somewhere. Nope, just kidding. It came from the meat markets where they're roasting toto that. Now, this is not a mouse problem. This is a government problem. This is a worldwide problem.
Speaker 5: This is a.
Speaker 1: World Economic forum problem. This is Fauci's already got a vaccine for you for the kuntavirus problem. And so here we are. Maybe I'm wrong, but if I'm right, it might not even be the Kunta virus, and it might not even be the ticks. It might be something else. But they are priming us. They're testing us yet again to see our response. And I'm seeing all these bulletins pop up. Oh, CDC is declared Stage three state of emergency. They're testing us yet again. But what we don't know is which one of these bitches, whether it be the ticks or the Kunta or whatever, is going to actually fuck us up. It's not going to be a joke like COVID. It's going to be exactly like I said, with the dicks and the lips and the nips and the tits become crusty and fall the fuck off. It's gonna be like leprosy. I remember seeing I thought they might do something with this, but it was just a flash in the pan the monkey Pock. You guys, remember the monkey Pock, The videos of these people at the hospital with lesions and oils and the sewers all over their fucking shit. It's gonna be like that, but it's gonna be head to toe, crusty tank, busted beehole, lips, tits, nips, and dicks are going to be falling.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 1: So you just enjoy that. Be prepared for that because that's what's next, whether it be takes our conta whatever. But we got a lot of clips that we can watch and discuss and talk about because two things are going on at the same time, which in my opinion, can only mean one thing. Something bigger is going on, probably to do with raping kids that they don't want us to know. So they've given us now UFO files and they've given us now the Kunta virus. Something much larger is at play here. It remains to be seen what that is. It might be to do related with the UFO stuff and the slow trickle, the slow drip of information release. But before we jump into the clips, it is that time rob plug your ears for apothecary corner. If you like me, then you have to love all of me. You don't get to choose the bits and pieces that are acceptable to you. We don't be living for other people up in here. I learned that from my second excuse me, third relate, third husband, fourth husband? Which one are we on now? I don't even remember? Life be life? And okay? Anybody got any immunity issues, any respiration or inflammation issues. Well, I don't know. You might have an inflamed taint. Maybe we can help you with that, because if it's inflamed, we got issues there.
Speaker 5: How about a.
Speaker 1: Little Ratie mushroom tonic. I don't know if you want rischey mushrooms on your taint, but it could be a good time. This is a deep earthy brew to strengthen immune resilience and nourish long term vitaltity. Sorry, Rob, that's a new word vitality. Ratie is a revered adaptogenic and immune modulator that promotes longevity, balance, and peace of mind. So here we go for the immune tauntic. One tablespoon dried reschet mushrooms, one tables spoon dried a stragless root, one table spoon dry ginger root. Two cups of water and one teeth poon honey or molasses. You combine the herbs in a small pot with water, simmer gently for thirty to forty five minutes, strain sweeten if desired, and enjoy warm. You can do that once a two times per week, or during times of depletion, fatigue, or increased immune needs. If you go on any cartival cruises or Royal Caribeans, I would suggest doing this or else you'll get the contavirus. And I heard that's nasty business, so enjoy that. And that is today's apothecary cornter. So as we are chugging along in this journey, I have several clips for us. We're just gonna roll the dice here which clip we have first and what will be the first on the AGENTA. So it looks like first on the AGENTA is something I haven't talked about yet, about something going on in Texas and New Mexico. Then we're going to talk about the CONTA. And then the last on our AGENTA will be the UFO disclosure. So thanks for being here, thanks for being born, and thank you Rob for being here. Even though you can't stand my vocabulary, still appreciate the support, but we take a cosmic peach up in here. I like to make up my own words. So without further a dude, let's get to the first clip of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning folks, my beautiful viewers. How are you guys doing this morning? Interest in situation we're now having here, Millions are now being told eyes along the Mexico and the Mexico Texas and New Mexico border, basically mostly over the in New Mexico, Texas to basically lock their door because something is happening with the air quality in the and this region. It's happened to be extremely toxic. So I was just looking through some information here and I thought this was interesting. It's a very hazardous condition that is now happening along the southern border, mostly over there in El Paso, Texas, where it's around two hundred miles of this situation in the air. Basically that's actually taking place. The US Environment Protection Agency Agency has now issued the highest level of ear pollution warning and it's one of the highest one ever recorded too, by the way, so they're taking it very very seriously. The toxic cloud they claim is centered over El Pasa, Texas, mostly would sit and also sit along the Mexican border and stretch over into New Mexico. So folks over there, I have a lot of people on my platform from Texas, so I'm just letting you guys know. It started yesterday, which was Tuesday. Head on a swivel. Be very alert, close your doors, close your windows because the air quality what's going on right now, it's not good. The National Weather Service especially issued a blowing does advisory for El Paso and Santa Teresa and also New Mexico air Quality tracking website warned that the era is full of PM ten now. PM ten is a type of air pollution made up of tiny solid particles, are liquid droplets floating in the air that are less than ten micrometers in diameter, which is thinner than a human ear here, which is this basically human here. These particles can get into These particles basically can get deep in your lungs when you breathe them in. And they're typically from construction sites, pollen, mold, smoke, industrial emission, and so forth. But there it's very widespread now in the atmosphere in that location again, El Paso, Texas, Santa Teresa, and stretching over into New Mexico. If you're in this region, close your windows, close your door, because something terrible has happened to your ear pollution. Hope this information helps someone child.
Speaker 1: Construction sites, I don't think so. For d they're spraying something. They don't sprayed all its fucking noul paths and something who even knows? With New Mexico. Okay, we got so much shit coming out of New Mexico it's not even funny. So fuck a construction site. What are they spraying? Any ol Passo listeners want to leave a comment, let me know what's going on over there. They could be starting and maybe I'm being a little too conspiratorial here, maybe they're starting World War Z and El Paso. You breathe it in. You're walking around, you think everything's fine. Next minute you know you're having your wife for a snack. You're eating your tits off, ask gone face snatched off, snacking on your children. We're warz. Hello here we are so just something to consider. But now let's roll on to the click.
Speaker 6: All right, so this does get all that we do need to talk about this. Okay, this is a ritual. They not enough people are awake. They know that this is like neighborhood little gangster thugs that go and tag their call sign on the local overpass. You're in a ritual perpetrated by satanic peto baby eating ghouls that want you dead. Does that make sense? They are laughing in our faces when they do it, too. They're laughing in our faces, by the way, right here on page thirty three. Okay, this is a side effect of the You know what, don't you find that a little interesting? And I came across this too, which is a great point because don't you think we'd see videos popping out? I mean, after all, the boat is a Hollywood set. And so for those of you who haven't come across this information, let me just give you a couple instances of thirty three, okay, just so you can see him be like, humm, maybe there really is something to this, and maybe we do need to watch so that we can know that they are doing this. So why I think they use thirty three, And there's multiple reasons why it's the highest Masonic number, That thirty three number a third of the host of heaven Fell demons, which is thirty three point three. And then last Jesus was thirty three when he gave his life for us. So I know there's more reasons than that, but that's just a few examples. So Eric, oh, you're losing me a little bit. These videos, they just get a little crazy. Yeah, wasn't crazy. During COVID nineteen.
Speaker 1: We have thirty three confirmed positive tests.
Speaker 7: We have thirty three Pennsylvanians who have tested positive.
Speaker 4: For COVID nineteen.
Speaker 6: We have thirty three cases.
Speaker 1: They were thirty three new cases.
Speaker 4: The state of Minnesota today recorded thirty three new COVID nineteen related death There thirty three firm in Arkansas.
Speaker 1: That's the largest single day increase so far, raising the total to thirty three.
Speaker 6: Thirty three, thirty three.
Speaker 3: There were thirty three confer cases in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: There was thirty three everywhere.
Speaker 2: I guess I think that was I was.
Speaker 1: I think that was REDTM go.
Speaker 4: I think thirty three is redtin go.
Speaker 8: Everybody goes, Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what dude, there's like literally one thousand and thirty threes.
Speaker 7: And forty three new cases. The number thirty three, we all know what that represents.
Speaker 4: Everywhere, every single day's sake, Well, twelve more cases, which now brings a state to thirty.
Speaker 6: So, demons, are you listening. We do not consent. We don't consent physically. We don't consent spirits. Just like the children of it, the real children of Israel and Moses's time put the Lamb's blood on the top of the door and it passed them over. We do not consent, and you have no power over us. Have a good day.
Speaker 1: This is I mean, you gotta love it. That's conspiracy at it's best right there.
Speaker 3: This is why I love what I do.
Speaker 1: So we got these thirty threes popping up everywhere. I don't know the ones of you who can watch this. He showed something like how the Corona vaccine has something to do with the kuntavirus right in the I don't know, you have to go back and rewatch it. There was a lot of information there. But amen, brother, we do not consent. I don't consent for it. Not a lip, not a nip, I don't have a dick, but not a clit, not a tit to be fauled off of my body. So yeah, we do not consent. We do not consent to this. If you agree, you can put Amen in the comments. Isn't that what people do now? Say? Amen in the comments. But let's see what I got. One more on the content, and then we got to get to the UFO stuff.
Speaker 7: Hang on, how are we doing so hantavirus?
Speaker 6: What do we know?
Speaker 7: Most likely probably no one's on that cruise ship Psychological operation, World Health Organization saying well, the passengers are going home now, so potentially there might be some cases. Well, why the fuck would you let them go home if it's a real, actual virus for the forty percent kire rate, why the fuck would you let them off that boat? That boat is the perfect containment. You can sit out in the ocean. Out there, we'll drop you food by drones. We'll come in with hasmats and check in on you and make sure you're right. Okay, but you ain't coming in shore okay, So what the fuck does that mean? Oh and the next thing you know, the World Health Organization will be like, oh, well, the incubation pier is actually twenty days. It's some sort of a gain of function virus which is mutated. It's very different, and there's asymptomatic and no symptoms for twenty days. So yeah, potentially potentially everyone's affected in the world. Okay, so fucking retarded all the signs of a syup okay psychological operation, and it can't happen without fear. The only way it can happen is if we have fear. So what was the Epstein files about. It was about lowering the frequency. It was a humiliation ritual. Okay, where fucking kids, we're doing this, were worshiping off world entities and demons and nothing's going to happen. How bad would make you feel? Then we have the war, okay, bomb, bomb bomb going off. Fucking hell, we're going to war, destruction of the economy, interest rates going up, food prices, helium, fertilizer, semiconductors, ureea, oil fuel gas. No more flights for people who are just normal people, normal flights, No more international flights for everyday people. Okay, lowering the frequency once again. Now we bring in the virus. All the virus got to lock everybody down, track everybody. So what do we know from last time? Because draconians and reptilians can't create, they can only replicate, So what are they doing? So they do the same thing over and over again, What do we know works okay. Coloidal gold, urine, coloidal silver, nicotine, CBD, fen benzandol, and ivermectin.
Speaker 4: Why do they work?
Speaker 7: It gives your body a break from the parasites, allows your immune system to get onto this. It's about clearing the terrain. Why do we get sick? Why do people in certain areas get sick? Because you're getting bombed with four G five G. You're getting sprayed at nighttime with geoengineering nanotechnology, grafphene and cazium one three seven. So you wake up and you're fucking sick. You haven't got the flu, your body's detoxing poisons. It's all about the terrain. How do we get the graphene out? Masterpiece. We have the world's first human studies showing it removes the bat mac PC biomarkers on my website in my link above nanopack. These are the things you're going to need. Go out and buy a nebulize.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: So if you do get sick from radiation poisoning, you want to get the stuff out of your lungs. Very simple, guys. It's a psychological operation and it can't happen if we don't buy into it. But this one does feel different, and no one's going to believe at this time unless people are dying in the street. And that's what concerns me. Like share tag, tell your friends, and I'll speak you god soon.
Speaker 1: Buy Now, that's what I'm saying. Man, people are gonna be eating their honey's face off in the street. That's what I'm trying to tell you. They're gonna be. People aren't gonna believe it until people's nips and lips and dicks and tits and klits are fucking crusted and falling off and they're eating each other in the streets. You remember that homeless man in Florida who got high on basalts or whatever he did, and he fucking ate the face off of another homeless guy. And then, oh wait, just getting found out that they were actually experimenting on this man, injecting him with all kinds of stuff for Snickers. You can get homeless people to do a lot for a Snickers, like get injected with something and then they end up eating the face off another homeless guy under a bridge in Florida. But this is what I'm talking about. Everybody's gonna think it's a joke because COVID was such a joke until Grandma is outside eating Grandpa's ass on a Tuesday. Okay, it's gonna there is going to be mayhem with this one. This is gonna be the real one. So let's now that we've talked about Kunta or whatever else they're gonna try to do. They're spraying the air with stuff, spraying the air with it. It might be originating in El Paso, but they's spraying stuff. Spray stuff, spray stuff. Everybody's getting sick. Oh wow, they inhaled something. Now they're eating their best friends ass. What are we gonna do? The ticks fell off. It's the hunt of IRUs. No, we inhaled something. They've sprayed us. They're gonna say, that's what it is, thank you Royal Caribbean. And that's how Okay we've seen. Now we see, okay, I got you in all the meanwhile, Oh, the bluet Meals show up to save the day. Listen, people, this is I'm not playing Patty Cake over here. It's genuinely obvious what they could be trying to do. So let's watch the last clip here and we'll talk about it. Hang on just a second, Jason.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you saw I don't know if you saw this, but I don't even know if this is true. But apparently there were some people from the government with inside knowledge that have asked a group of pastors to meet somewhere in the country, Tennessee, and they met to we get briefed on. I don't lizard people, I don't know exactly what do you have this story? Have you looked into this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little bit. So this started going around yesterday and at first I dismissed it. I eventually started seeing it getting pushed all over the place. But apparently there was a quote large group of pastors. I looked a few of them up. Some of them are well known evangelists that supposedly met at an AIRB and B in the mountains of Tennessee, where.
Speaker 4: A hang on, just to say, hang on, hang on, hang on. Send me a list of the pastors because I probably know some of them, and I will call them okay and find out okay, but go ahead. They met at an AIRB and b.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: One of these pastors name is Perry Stone. So he put a video out on x yesterday or on YouTube, and I'll just read you a quote that kind of summarizes it. He said, quote, I'm not going into great detail, but there were a large number of pastors that have been invited to go to a certain state to hear some men in the US government and others share with them a concern that they had. The concern revolved around quote some of it has to do with crafts that have been discovered that are not allegedly part of our planet, and materials that are made are not part of our planet, very strange reptilian looking creatures, and other things that almost sound like something of a sci fi movie or HG.
Speaker 3: Well's book.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like they're gathering the pastors together to get a unified message so that when disclosures happen that there's not I don't know what there's not. I know this has been discussed in UFO circles before, that there will be civil unrest amongst religious people, and how to control that.
Speaker 4: Has always been Wait, wait, wait, among religious people. Don't you think if we found out that there are lizard people here we would all be a little upset?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Why is it just the religious people that are going to be like, I can't take you know, I'm not going to stand for the lizard people in the shopping center.
Speaker 2: I mean, what what well this is when it us like specific claims, and I've I've actually talked about a documentary. The documentary is called Mirage Men, and I mentioned I bring that up because at the very end of the documentary they talk about one of the big specific claims that religious people might have a problem with, which understandably so. But one of the claims are part of the disclosures has always been rumored that the human race has been manufactured by extraterrestrials. That's one of the multitude thos. So that's what they thought.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, wait, wait, wait, the people who believe, the people who claim to believe in Jesus Christ are going to go, well, now, wait a minute. The lizard people say they came up with all of that, and we're going to believe that sounds like.
Speaker 5: A syop invented by atheists. If you're gone in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: I mean, as a Christian, the first thing that I would say is if a lizard person was like, you know what, we came here long ago and we just made up this Jesus thing. First thing that would come behind me or come to mind, would be get behind me? Satan? I mean, I mean that does not sound like something I go. Now, well wait a minute. That makes me question Jesus, It makes me question the lizard people.
Speaker 3: Well, Ricky, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Ricky mentioned Syop and there definitely seems like they're pushing to I don't know. There's been a lot of talk of disclosure lately, and it definitely kind of feel I'm getting the Syop vibe on a lot of this. But David Grush was trending yesterday also in Aliens. He was one of the big whistleblowers, and he was saying that disclosure is going to ramp up between the next sixty to ninety days. We've heard the White House talk about how they're going to release a lot of files. Cash Bettel was just talking about the release of a lot of files. He said that, I think yesterday, the past couple days, something is coming from the White House. Whether it's a big nothing burger or not, I don't know, but it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be a big nothing burger. There's no way the president look it. Look can we just be logical here for a second. First of all, if the President knew that there were lizard people among us. Okay, lizard people among us. Do you think he'd be like out there going and by the way, oil prices are gonna come down. You know, I'm working on the next election. We gotta get out. He would be focused on the is there a bigger story in all of mankind? Then we find out that aliens are among us. I don't think there's a bigger story the entire the whole of government would be gearing towards that.
Speaker 6: Not.
Speaker 4: By the way, we got to bring our interest rates down, you know, and we're gonna work on some housing programs. And by the way, lizard people are here, and it looks like the war and you rate what did you just say? Yeah, lizard people are here, But let me tell you about the negotiations that are going on. That's not gonna happen. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: There is not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: There is a fertuitous time to a lot of the alien talk. It always seems like whether there's other large news out there or something that that government doesn't really want to talk about, or something like that, we always seem to get a disclosure.
Speaker 4: It seems or is it the Is it the government? You know, these nameless leaks that are coming with people connected to the government. I'd like to know who the people are connected to the government are who.
Speaker 3: Who are they?
Speaker 4: You know, who is doing this? This is again I mean honestly, I would love to hear from Christians. I'd love to hear from you, because maybe a lot of people say I'm not a Christian, even though I've been saved and redeemed by Jesus Christ by accepting his atonement somehow or not a Christian. But I would love to hear from Christians who, somehow or another, this is gonna shake your faith. I just don't believe that. Oh I believe in God until lizard people show up. And then I'm going to listen to the lizard people and they're like, yeah, let me just let me just tell you that we all came here a little long time ago and made up Jesus. Oh okay, that's shaken my fave'. Sorry, sorry, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: We do live among us. And Gavin Newsom and Nancy Pelosi, do you remember do you remember Steve Dace's prediction on your Yeah Yeah show? Here's the exact quote. We're going to see at least one elected official claim to have directly communicated with non human intelligence, and the amount of activity syop, whatever you want to call it on the UFO, U, A p n H, A n HI front is ramping up.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm suspicious about why Steve Taste knew that. Maybe was he in this Tennessee meeting?
Speaker 4: But is he a lizard person? He claims to be a Christian. Maybe he's a lizard person. My god, I mean he stated that with such authority though too. And I'm not saying that he had inside information, but he really, I mean, because that was shocking coming from.
Speaker 5: Him, and we all laughed, We're like, okay, Steve, and well, I guess maybe he was right. We're getting closer. Who do you think the politician would be that would announce that they had had non human intelligence?
Speaker 3: Trump?
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, if it's if it's if it is, look if it's true Trump, because he's he's gonna let somebody else be the star of that show.
Speaker 6: No way.
Speaker 4: I mean, if if he could the the spacecraft would have t r u MP flashing. It wouldn't be like you know, the the end scene of close encounters. It's not just lights. It would spell out Trump. He would spell out Trump. He would be the guy. If this is true, believe me, this is the biggest announcement in all of human history. It's not going to be just leaked out. The president would. The president would have to be the way. I don't care who the president is. The president would have to be the one that would break it to the American people and the world. It would have to be you're gonna say, Marco, I know you're busy on like eighty different jobs. I need you to go out talk to the people about the lizard people. I'm working on negotiations right now. No, it has to be the president, and there's there's no way because I just I don't believe it and I don't and even if it's true, I don't believe this is gonna shake the faith. I think this would bring faiths together. I think Christians and well at least Christians. I mean, if you if you believe in the Bible, if you're like, I don't know, I'm just gonna, I'm gonna, I'm thinking about it, then maybe you believe the lizard person. But if you believe the Bible. You believe in Jesus Christ, if he's worked his toning power in your life at all, that is not going to shake you.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not okay. I got some problems, a lot of problems with some things that were said in that clip. First off, the preacher guy, whoever he is, I don't even know who he is, he got some stuff right, and he got some stuff really really wrong. I think that there is a sub sect, a brand of dumb ass Christian who has fallen into this category where the diagram meets in the middle and they're Christian, but they've gotten into some kind of New Age spirituality, and I do think that it would shake them. And to be honest with you, it's not just the dumb ass subsect of Christian who's fallen into some weird spirituality stuff that could be easily bamboozled. If you saw with your own eyes some type of other dimensional being, interdimensional entity who looked like a lizard, or looked like a bluebird, or looked like whatever, it would be easy for you to say, oh my gosh, all the fucking episodes of Ancient Aliens I watched were right, and they've returned for us, and they're gonna curio us of the countavirus, and they're gonna bring us all these and I hate to say, like a dumbass subsect of it's just if you cannot get if you cannot get concrete on your belief that these fallen entities from Genesis six are running game on us. If you are not concrete on that, and if you don't understand that they're going to use these gods of old in these shape shifting entities to deceive us, then maybe this is not the podcast for you, because I believe that's one hund the end goal is so something else he said is, oh, Trump isn't gonna be the one to just say, oh, by the way, lizard people, or it ain't gonna happen like that, dumbass. It's gonna happen like little bit more, little bit more, little bit more, the slow drip that fills up the pot. Okay, and by the time we reached the overflow point, then they're gonna start bringing in some actual Liszard people and it's gonna be like, oh, you thought you knew Condoleeza Rice, but have you seen her like this? And she's gonna come out and be a full blown lizard person or something. Okay, I don't know what it's gonna be, but it's gonna be in it. Like I said, it's the slow drip, the slow drip, the slow drip. This is Drip number one. We don't know what's in store for us. And probably all these Christians that they've rallied together, all these pastors in the mountains of Tennessee at an Airbnb. I want to know who they are too, because it's probably all these TV televangelists who commune with demons themselves. And there's one in particular I cannot believe. I forget his name, Kenneth Copeland. Thank you Lord for reminding me. Kenneth Copeland and his weird, bizarre speaking in tongues sounds like some type of a serpent language gives me the creeps every time I see him. He's in cahoots with Tyler Perry, who's out here raping people's beehole. It's been confirmed, And so I want to know who all these TV televangelists are meeting in a secret location at an Airbnb in Tennessee. Are they gonna come forward and say, oh no, by the way, you guys, just because there's lizard people doesn't mean that Jesus isn't real or are they gonna be in cahoots with this plant and say, we met up in a cabin on the lake and Tennessee and we decided that they're working with Jesus their angels. This shouldn't question your faith because they're angels there. The Bible talks about the Watchers and the and the Guardian angels, and that's who they fuck that noise. So the Bible, yes, is a very supernatural text full of entities and beings, creatures, ghules, goblins, whatever, unicorns. But they ain't our friend. And I'm not saying that the full disclosure is imminent, but we will get it eventually and it's gonna be some apocalyptic shit, so just be ready for that. And you know, we just got a lot going on, We got a lot popping off, and in my opinion, it is all very connected through extremely fine and entangled web. But if you look, you will find the connections. So let me know your thoughts, your feelings, your pinchns. Rob hope you closed your ears for that one, and yeah, leave a comment. And it's all in good fun. Rob, I hope you know that maybe you've listened to the show long enough, you know that maybe I haven't. But don't eat your grandma's ass, close your windows, don't go on the Royal Caribbean Swing Low Royal Caribbean coming forward to take Grandma home, Swing low Carnival cruise line, rat infested, bubonic plague. So anyway, I love you, thank you for being here, thank you for choosing the Cosmic Peach podcast, and I will catch you on the next.
Speaker 5: Release.
Speaker 8: Hotel Holf Broken it.
Speaker 4: Stea first nights.
Speaker 8: In round the region. About you. It's gone to change if we can SubTime back some day, not we'll find you. Break does change? I find you some nice will remind you. Just show save the Rose and the a Shoe to know want to save chu, to know I still ap you do. Don't stop