Speaker 1: Rumble got bigger, specifically because of the fact there's pushback on YouTube because they literally won't even let Nick fuent As on YouTube and he's on Rumble and he's like, they're number one guys, kelen it on Rumble.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you hold something back, you're just gonna make another version of it that opposes it, and they're gonna have more energy to fight against you because you've.
Speaker 2: You've stopped the truth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've stopped stopped the truth about like not like about petty things, about really important things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Liberty Lockdown. This is Clint Russell. As you guys know, I have I think I've given positive coverage of Nick fuentt As for quite some time now, almost universally positive I have. You know, I've been critical of him at times, but certainly i'd say ninety percent of the times I bring him up, it's because I agree with or I appreciate something that he's saying. Over the past couple months. That has changed. Now I'm not saying that my coverage of him has changed. I'm saying that his behavior has begun to concern me a bit when it comes to the candidates that he endorses or the candidates that he goes against, seeing as he doesn't seem to really endorse any candidates at this point unless they're Democrats.
Speaker 3: Everybody's attacking me today and I see all this stuff and I'm like, Wow, they really don't want white people to vote Democrat. Is that what it is? Think about it. I really didn't even think that was the biggest taboo. There's some red lines you just can't cross. I guess lately. You can attack Jews all day long, that's totally in fashion. You can attack Israel, you can be racist. People don't even bat and I when I say the N word, nobody even cares. But you start to say, I'm off the Republican plantation, I'm voting Democrat, and everybody loses their minds. We are going to vote Democrat in the mid terms. We are going to vote for Amy Acton in Ohio.
Speaker 2: What makes this interesting is that there was a good America first candidate that was running for the governor of Ohio. That was Casey Putsch. Now, he fell short. He ended up getting I think twenty percent of the vote in the primary. So Vivic ran away with it, which was to be expected, particularly given that Casey had only raised I think one hundred and thirty thousand to go up against the tens of millions that Vivik had raised. So Vivic was almost certainly going to win that. But it was interesting that Nick Fuentes chose not to back casey push and I was mystified by it. Now that being said, I'm going to do something that a lot of Knick's dissenters won't do. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt. The reason I feel this way is because I've had opportunities to interview, for instance, James Fishback, who's running to be the governor of Florida. I also had the opportunity, in fact, I did interview Mark Lynch, who's going up against Lindsay Graham to be Senator in South Carolina. Now I had audio issues with that recording. My levels were totally screwed up, so I had I was going to have to redo the interview, and I opted not to because the nature of the interview it just made me feel as if this guy, while he is obviously better than Lindsay Graham, it was just not a candidate that I was prepared to get behind.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: That's not to say I don't want him to win. I want Mark Lynch to win. I just didn't want to be put in a position of having to endorse him or go against him, because I just want him to sink or swim on his own merits and I wish him well. But there was certain aspects of the questions that I asked him about that just felt as if he didn't have the same worldview I did. So therefore I just didn't want to put my hand on the scale whatsoever. I feel similarly about James Fishback. James Fishback well. He gives good answers at times, and I appreciate his courageous willingness to touch third rail political topics. He also gives me the vibe of being a shape shifter to a certain extent that I don't actually know what his principles are. He is obviously using clickbait marketing and campaign attempts when it comes to, you know, increasing taxes against OnlyFans girls, and then talking about, oh, well, I'm not going to just tax them, I'm going to tax this, and I'm gonna text that, and I'm gonna use taxes to do this and that, and it's like I'm a libertarian like I'm not. Just because I don't like certain idle ills doesn't mean that I want you to become a right wing Democrat, which is just using taxation to try and sculpt the culture of the state of Florida. Moreover, James Fishbeck's rhetoric reminds me a bit of Obama, where it's very it's very polished, it comes across very good. If you're not astute political analyst, that sounds like I'm petting myself on the back too much. That's not what I mean. What I mean is sometimes you just get a bad vibe. And maybe that's how Nick felt about Casey Putsch. Maybe, and I share Nick Fointe's hesitation when it comes to backing Dan Bilsarian too, even though I think that Randy Fine is probably the worst congressional representative we have on the GOP side of the aisle, and I would love to see him gone, And ultimately I hope that Dan Bilzarian defeats him, or for that matter, Aaron Day, the other guy who's running against Randy Fine. I hope Randy Fine loses, is what I'm saying. That being said, I don't actually know what Dan Bilzarian believes in. I know that Dan Bilzerian is very aggressively against our relationship to Israel. I can appreciate and respect that, But beyond that, I don't actually know that we ideologically align. But this is where things get interesting. Dan Bilzerian and Nick Flints are in a fed jacketing off. Okay, that sounds a little bit weird. They're both fed jacketing one another. In other words, they're both calling each other federal informants or agents for that matter. And we need to dig into this because this is a very important topic.
Speaker 5: Nickquint is, Oh man, you're really trying to fucking stir the pot. If I'm going to talk about him, I think I need to give the whole picture, because they do think that he was one of the early pioneers of this stuff, and I do have respect for him. He's definitely an intelligent guy. My criticism of him would be that I think it's so obvious what the problem is, and he went on a bunch of big play platforms and didn't really use any of them to talk about the fucking Jewish supremacy problem that we all know about and maybe that's because he's talked about it so much that he's kind of bored of it. So I think a part of doing too much content is that you get bored talking about the real issues. So now we got to, like, you know, talk about why Epstein was a good guy and Stalin was good and like some crazy shit that I just obviously really disagree with, and it was just like a kind of like a steady stream of bad takes that he didn't understand.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, that's a very fairly mild critique to come from Dan Bilzerian towards Nick Funt is basically saying that he represents himself to be a very radical, fringe figure when he's on his own program or on smaller programs, but when he goes on to a larger show like Piers Morgan or Tucker Carlson, he moderates, and Dan Bilzarian, I guess, to his credit in some regards, sometimes is nothing if not a radical.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, the only real battle in the world today that I see worth fighting is fucking, you know, extreminating Israel. I mean, I would sign up tomorrow and go fucking put boots on the ground.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna end that clip there, because if I were to take it another ten seconds further this episode, we'll get taken down. Dan Bilzarian is very, very aggressively anti israel I, would say I am more of a non interventionist. I do not want to go to war with israel I very much. Do want to cut them off, though when it comes to a munitions or military support that we've offered them for decades. In fact, my entire adult life affect my entire life. I would like to separate the two entities to deal with our own problems for once. And I agree with Nick Fuint's and Dan Bilzerian and Sneako and many others when it comes to that topic. I think, tactically we have our differences of opinion, and maybe that's all they this is. Maybe Dandlzarian and Nick Fuint does simply have tactical disagreements. Maybe, but it escalated to a point where you can't really assume that's all it is.
Speaker 3: They're going to do something much more subtle and much more subversive and much more calculated and complex, which is they're going to try to skin suit this movement. This is always the track that the political class will take. They did it with the Tea Party movement, they did it with MAGA, and then they slowly but surely brought us back to establishment conservatism. And they're doing the same thing with America first. And if you pay close attention, this was the hold Tucker Carlson moo. He brought me on the show, wrapped his arms around me and said, hey, look, I'm gonna listen to this kid who's got all these problems. And ever since we did the interview, he goes on every other show and says I tried to talk him in off the ledge and get him to stop being an anti semite. He hates women because he's afraid of women.
Speaker 2: Oftentimes, what I see Nick doing is he takes what could be sincere, genuine differences of opinion, which I think are really held by Tucker Carlson, Dave Smith, myself, a whole bunch of other people, Ian Carroll for that matter, and he he extrapolates it into us trying to steal his movement, trying to take away his I don't know his platform, whatever he's built, whatever he's created, we're trying to use it for our ends and discard him. Now. I won't speak for anybody else, but I will say that's not what I'm doing. I believe that Nick is directionally correct that we need to have a nation, a government that actually represents and concerns itself with the people that are born here Americans, and I think we can all agree on that, and then if we have differences of opinion beyond that, well then okay, that's fair. I also agree with him that our relationship to Israel is a massive detriment and it needs to end. I think Nick's problem has been that he alienates and demonizes basically anybody who doesn't agree with every single thing he says. For instance, I think it's absolutely insane to vote for Amy Acton in Ohio. And if he was prepared to do that, if he was prepared to use the nuclear option and vote for a Democrat in Ohio instead of a Aake Ramaswami, why would you not back up Casey push right? If you actually had an option that you thought was viable or at least preferable, wouldn't you back him? But you didn't do that, So you hate fa Vek. You're willing to pull the nuclear option and vote for the Democrat, but you also hate the America first guy, white dude born in Ohio, and you're like, don't want him either. I'm going to go with the Jewish Democrat, lady, like, I think it's fair for all of us to be a little bit surprised by that, right, And this is a trend that I've seen played out over and over again. Unfortunately with many of my friends like Dave Smith or Ian Carroll. I've also saw it, even though I'm not friends with him, but with Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson had him on his show, and then it seemed almost immediately afterwards that Nick started to smear Tucker. He started to say, I don't trust him. I think he's he's duplicitous, he's you know, he's a fed or whatever. And then Tucker, you know, naturally, in my opinion, naturally started to pivot against Nick two when he was questioned about him in public, and he's like, well, screw this kid, he's gonna smere me. I'm not gonna try and defend him either. So they both started to throw each other under the bus. But I felt as if the first shots, as is often the case in these instances were fired by Nick himself, only to then in hindsight be looked back on as if you know, this was all his opponent's fault, Dave Smith's fault, and Ian Carroll's fault, and Tucker Carls. It's never it's never Nick, It's never something he did. I just wanted to make the point that Nick is right. He is right about this. If if no matter how bad the GOP candidate is, you are assured that you are going to vote GOP, You're gonna vote red until you're dead. As people say, it's the same thing as blue, no matter who I mean. It's if you are a partisan hack who is just going to vote for your preferred party no matter how bad they are, well, then you are not a viable consideration when it comes to electoral politics. You are a given. You are already a box that has been checked. The only way you can actually have demands that might get met is to not be a guaranteed vote. So now I'm not prepared to vote for Amy Acton in Ohio, but I do understand the tactical argument that you cannot always vote for the GOP no matter who they force feed you. You do have to have a red line where you say, I'm not going to back this guy or gal because I think that they are ultimately a plant or whatever. And I would take Nick a lot more seriously on taking that stand if it weren't for the fact that every time basically that I've seen, at least every time there is, in my opinion, a good America First option, he seems to either go against them, or have nothing to say about them, or certainly is not a loud proponent or backer. My example, obviously, as you guys would expect, would be Thomas Massey. I think Thomas Massey is in a fight for his life in the great State of Kentucky, up against a total empty suit, and the Adelsins, along with a few of the other Epstein clients, are throwing twenty five million dollars to try and oust him in the GOP primary, and yet Nick doesn't deign it necessary to lift a finger to assist Thomas Massey. Thomas Massey, who in my estimation, is as America First as you have in Congress currently, and yet he's still not good enough for Nick. So my question to you, Nick, who, by the way, I have invited to be on the show before. He has never accepted, and that's fine, that's his prerogative. But I just wanted to be on the record that I have tried to have this conversation with him. He didn't want to have it or he didn't have the time, and that's totally his prerogative. But I think it's fair for us to ask at some point, who is good enough? Who are you actually looking for? You hate Vivek Okay, fine, why not Casey make it explicit. I know you don't like the Adelsins, so why would you not get behind the guy who they're trying to oust in Thomas Massey. I know you don't like Randy Fine, so not down bils Arian either. Okay, how about Aaron Day. I haven't heard you mention him. Joe Kent came out earlier this year and blew the whistle on our relationship to Israel, and it came to the lead up and the actual starting of the war in Iran. He resigned over it. You have already decided, because I guess he disavowed you when he was running for Congress that he is an enemy combatant too, So you don't like him. I'm just saying, like everybody that's got a shot at winning a position of power within the federal government that seems to at least be seventy to eighty percent aligned with you, it's still not good enough. And I'm like, I'm just waiting to hear, Okay, whom will you actually back, because it doesn't seem as if it's anybody other than yourself. So over the weekend this boils completely out of control, and you have Nick funt as well. I should say this did begin with Dan Bilzarian saying that he thinks that Nick funt Is is a fed. Basically, the reason he's coming to that conclusion is the same line of logic that I'm using. That it doesn't seem as if there's ever candidate that Nick really gets behind, especially in the America first one, and oftentimes he goes against them loudly, proudly. And Nick didn't take that kindly, nor should he. For the record, if Nick is not a federal agent or informant, then I would expect him to be very very angry about the accusation coming from Dan Bilzerian, which, by the way, you'll note I have not made that accusation, nor do I intend to. In this episode, but Nick Fuente's responds on May eighth, saying, the first time I met Dandilzerian at his house, he had us put our phones in another room, then asked me how difficult it would be to assassinate Israeli government ministers. Then he invited me to Dubai and Qatar, which I declined. On his way there, he was ambushed by the FBI. So let's pause there and see if this claim is valid. Does Dandlsarian actually take cell phones from house guests? That phone thing, Dan happened. I don't know why you did it.
Speaker 6: Do you deny that happened?
Speaker 7: That you and I sat down with Jake in that room and our phones are on the couch. There are such a fucking attention horror bro. I take people's phones in my house all the time. You also sign an nea by the way, dipshit. Uh So I just want to say that, Yeah, and Jake was there, and you're a fuck You're just like, I don't know if you're a fucking fed or you're trying to fucking like incriminate me for some shit that I didn't do.
Speaker 2: So Nick didn't lie about that. It's true, Dan, Bilzarian takes the phones of his house guests. Now you might find that odd, and certainly I think for normal people standards that would be odd. But if you're a very wealthy, powerful influential person who's also talking about third rail topics and doing so in a very aggressive fashion, I can understand wanting to have some precautionary measures in place. So Dan Bilzarian, in my opinion, was actually being smart about this. That if you're going to have people over your house, especially to meet them for the first time, and you only know them because of their Internet persona, it would be wise to make sure that they can't record what you have to say. That maybe they signed an NBA so that they can't, you know, rat you out to the New York Times or something crazy like that. So, while I agree it's not the most normal thing in the world to do, it's also understandable for someone in Bilsarian's position this kind of I don't know if he's a billionaire, but one hundred millionaire playboy who's undoubtedly kind of under the watchful eye of the intelligence agencies, I think would be fair to say. Lucas Gage responds to Nick Foint to his post, and he says, Holy fuck, Nick, I swear to god he did the same thing to me. He walked me and Jake up to that room with the batting cage. We put our phones on the couch and went up to that seclude room with the big TVs. He asked me about where Ben Shapiro lived and how he could be taken out. Nick responds, this is getting really weird, man. I wonder if anyone else has had similar experience. Seems like his move was to invite all of the prominent JQ influencers to his place in twenty four to twenty five. Maybe the whole thing was like an Epstein style honeypot. I just thought he was really dumb. Lucasen response, I've only told one person about this and they can confirm. Now it's important to understand the Lucas Gage role in this. Lucas Gage was kind of a Nick point Dizzy and Dan Bilzarian level figure in the JQ alt right, whatever you want to call it. And he has come out over the past week basically disavowing all of his opinions when it comes to Jewish people and Jewish influence and all that. So he has made the big pivot. But Nick is essentially teaming up with Lucas Gage to smear Dan Bilzarian, who's going up against one of the most ardent Zionist congressional members in Randy Fine. Just it's interesting, Bedfellows, is it not? And it gets more interesting in that Tim Poole seems to be backing up Nick Fuentes over Bilzarian as well, largely on.
Speaker 8: Issues of race and but he made a few important points. One he called out Candice Owens for lying. That's good, but he also pointed something else out recently, Tucker Carlson meets with heads of state in Middle Eastern countries. This is not something a podcaster does. This is something a government actor does. Tucker Carlson is not just journalist or podcaster. He is of worldly affairs, negotiating and cutting back round deals and advising.
Speaker 2: Found this admission by Tim absolutely fascinating, especially since he and I have been I don't want to say beefing, but we've been, we've been throwing internet blows at one another, kind of like stop. But Nick has fed jacketed Tucker many times. He has said that, you know, his dad was Air America, and he's a CIA agent, and it's highly likely that Tucker is either an agent or an asset himself. And I just think it's absolutely unbelievable that Tim is backing up Nick Flines on those accusations against Tucker Carlson and his evidence being that Tucker Carlson meets in private with foreign heads of state when Tim Poole very famously met with bb Net and Yahoo I think about a year ago now in private with Chathamhouse rules where you're not allowed to report on the actual things that were discussed at that meeting. And I'm like, Tim, really, like, are you saying I mean, what he's saying there is that his own actions put him in the category of being a government asset of some variety. So if he actually believes that about Tucker, why is it applicable to Tucker but not to him? I don't understand. And what's even weirder about the accusations from Tim is that obviously Tucker Crawlson is not just a podcaster. He was the number one nightly news guy on Cable TV for like a decade, so he is big time. He's much bigger than podcasting. Even if he is a podcaster at this point, but he is also the most successful right wing political commentator and podcaster that exists today. So the fact that he is going around and doing things that maybe Barbara Walters would have done on twenty twenty when I was growing up, Yeah, that makes sense. It makes sense that you're going to have a guy like Tucker Cralson that has the clout, the gravitas to actually get a meeting with a foreign head of state as he did with Putin and other foreign dignitaries like that is valuable journalism. So I don't view that as evidence that Nick Foint is this correct and that Tucker Carlson is some sort of government asset. That doesn't mean that he's wrong, just means that that's not proof of that. So I found it absolutely jaw dropping that Tim would say that, yeah, he's not just a journalist, that makes him a government agent of some variety. And to be honest, what got my hackles up was a few days prior to that, when Stephen Crowder weighed in.
Speaker 9: I interviewed Nick quents I would do it again. I thought it was I thought it was productive. I thought we got some important questions. I think you're allowed to interview whoever you want. Tucker walks it back, but he lies, or at least no, he lies.
Speaker 10: While walking it back.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 11: I wish I hadn't a flint his interview because really, yeah, it was totally not worth it. I mean, it was a kind of interesting, I guess, but it was used as I added to the distraction. What I really wanted to talk about was where we were going in this war with Iran.
Speaker 9: But Ron and I searched the transcripts, you guys, can it only came up once once. In other words, there'd be nothing precluding him. He also sat down Nick told us about this with Nick Fuentes for dinner for I think two or three hours beforehand. Throughout the entire interview, the only reference to Iran I could find was Iran is not as big of a threat to us as OnlyFans. I think he did Nick dirty.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna lose some of you on this part, and that's fine. You don't have to agree with me. But I don't trust Steven Crowder. I don't think that his analysis is sound, and I think that he behaves in a way that makes me feel as if he's got inside track information periodically, especially when it comes to mass shootings or the Charlie Kirk assassination. There are many instances where he is fed information in the twenty four hours after a major event that makes me know that he's got inside sources that it makes me doubt his full independence. I'll put it like that. So I find it interesting that Crowder would use Nick Fuentes as kind of a wedge issue to try and attack to Carlson, while simultaneously Nick is actively attacking Dan Bilzarian. It just seems as if there's a lot of and maybe it's all just organic power struggles, as people want to be the biggest right wing voice and this is how they get notoriety and clicks and listeners and viewers. Maybe that's all it is. Maybe, but I think it's fair to wonder aloud if it might be something bigger than that. And just to give you an example, here's Alex Jones talking to Nick Wantz as well as Owen Sroyer, who I just did a four on four debate with him, and Kevin Mcinness and Josie and a bunch of other people, and it's an absolute barn burner. Will be out in a couple weeks I can't wait for you guys to see it. But anyways, I got to meet Owen, great dude. Anyways, let's hear what Alex had to say.
Speaker 4: Charlottesville was mainly a bunch of homosexual leftist addressing up like Nazis who'd all formerly worked for Obama or Hillary part of their art club, and then they learned a bunch of reporters there and some real white supremacist so the police could stand down and collide them into the folks. I pointed out that some of the same leftist foundations are funding the white supremacist that are funding real white supremacis in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: I got sued for that, even.
Speaker 4: Though it's you know that they tried to say that I said some cameraman killed the girl. I did to say that the cameraman killed them. I said it was all part of leftists coming out to come to this big event. Hope there was some big crisis out of it to demonize the right in general and tie us the Nazis.
Speaker 2: So Alex, as is often the case, Alex Jones was right. He got it right, and that was seven eight years ago, and he's talking about what we now know to be true that there was SPOC, there was funding that was being pushed to the more radical elements when it came to Charlottesville to try and get it to boil over, to try and get it to be a big story that could be used to attack the nationalist right wing movement, the fledgling young movement at the time. I've already covered this extensively on my show, but I think a similar dynamic happen at J six. You had hundreds of plain clothes Capitol police that were at that event, iron you had Alex Jones and Nick Fuentes and Owen Troyer, I think owing to we're all present on J six, and in fact, Nick very famously grabs the bullhorn and he says, you go into the Capitol, we're taking it, taking it over for the people or whatever.
Speaker 5: Is disregard of the LAE.
Speaker 2: And he didn't get any jail time over that, which already had raised concern amongst people that maybe he was an asset or informant. I don't know, I'm not making that accusation. I'm just saying the reason that this is a persistent concern is that we do know that this is a thing that happens, and it's inevitable that some of the high profile people, and that could include could myself, Ian Carroll, I'll use my people so that I don't look as if I'm just throwing shade at my competitors or whatever. That you could suspect that someone in our world, and probably someone's plural, are assets, they're agents, their informants, whatever. So when you have Dan Bilzarian making that accusation against Nick Wentes, and Nick Fuentt is returning fire with that same accusation, particularly given that Nick has also made that acquisition against Tucker Carlson and others, you start to wonder, well, who whom of you? Which it's not none of you that I'm pretty confident of. I just don't know who.
Speaker 12: I think that Dan Bossarian saw that his popularity being this you know, well known, you know, playboy, cool guy, et cetera, this kind of is waning. People are not paying attention to this anymore, nobody cares anymore. So what he did instead of that is he invented this new persona where he's this super America first, you know, like big person He's he's drifting into the Palestinian thing. I think massively, and I don't think that it's authentic.
Speaker 2: Do you can count asmen gold in the front des camp I personally, I don't agree with him. I think then Bilzarian comes across as if he's sincere on these topics. That doesn't mean that he's not some sort of federal asset. If you're to listen to Laura Lumer, he is in fact a cooperating witness for Trump's DOJ But that's also a Lumer report, which I take with a grain of salt. There's been no evidence provided. It's just my inside sources who knows who knows what she's actually saying. But I do find it fascinating that you have so many of these figures that all seem to be coming together around flent Dez and going against Bilsarian. It's just an interesting dynamic. But at the same time, there's real reason to question Bilsarian.
Speaker 7: And by CIA op, I just meant a person that is a fucking asset of them, and there's tons of them out there. I know a friend that's a fucking CIA asset and he doesn't need to be, and he's worth like fucking hundreds of millions of dollars and you would never think in a million years of the guy work with a CIA, but he fucking does. I don't know if he wants to think he's fucking James Bond or what the reason is, but the CIA can definitely offer people shit and all they have to do is do something back in return. So it's not a normal relationship. It's not like this guy went to the fucking federal agency. It's not like he's fully employed. But he absolutely could be a fucking asset, and if he is, he would be doing exactly what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 7: First of all, fuck America first, dude, there is no America.
Speaker 2: First. So Dan says that he knows the CIA asset who's worth hundreds of millions of dollars, which a lot of people immediately jumped to Tucker Carlson. But I don't know that Dan Bilzarian is friends with Tucker Carlson or is making that claim about Tucker. So I'm gonna leave that one aside. What I did find fascinating is that is coming from those are Quintez supporters, grippers that are clipping that and the end of that, what you noticed was they misclipped it. They clipped it really hard to make it sound as bad as possible for Bilsarian, But my research says that what he was actually saying was when he said fuck America first, it's America only. So that was the clarifying point he was trying to make, not to say that he actually against America first. So I think a lot of this is just internescing battles, This is just ego stuff. But it is important to understand that this is going to be a dynamic that we're going to deal with moving forward forever. And there are real members of the opposition that are really funneling major money to create this discord. So everybody needs to kind of put down the weapons and start to think a little bit more critically.
Speaker 13: I'm also the founder of an organization called bright Mind. What we do is, let's call it digital assets that serve the Jewish people in a more strategic manner. We got to close to three billion views since the beginning of the war. Completely organic. We work with communities of over sixty thousand people around the world that make our content viral, but also help us report anti Semitic rhetoric and fake news for Take it Down and other actions that do serve the narrative. We also create content for non Jewish influencers that collaborate with us.
Speaker 2: I've already educated you guys about Project Esther, so you already know that there are hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars that are being funneled into the propaganda campaign, the propaganda war against you and your mind, to try and make you put a foreign country before your own. This is a dynamic that isn't going away. What she's describing there is digital assets, which I would guess means bot networks, and she explicitly says that they create content for non Jewish content creators to put out, which means that they are feeding talking points to some of the people that you probably listen to and respect, and you don't even know that that's happening. So you need to be aware that this is serious, that this is real, that this is a real thing. That doesn't mean that Dandel's Aerian, Ornate Flentes or Stephen Crowder or Tucker Carlson or anybody else is necessarily a federal informant or agent or asset or whatever else, but it does mean that there are efforts to create that dynamic.
Speaker 13: I offered Hamas's isis, and I offered why, and I gave a short one o one on how we can garner attention and traction around that narrative, and that worked. So in three to four days it became the most viewed a narrative online. It became viral for almost three months around the world, in some places even more, and it even got to Biden's speech.
Speaker 2: What you noticed at the end there is that she says a narrative that they created, which you have to imagine is a lie, because why would you have to create the narrative if it's just the truth. It was repeated in a speech by President Joe Biden. So this was in the early days of the war, after October seventh, because Trump wasn't empower yet. And I've already shown you the clips in prior episodes of bebing Thattna, who's sitting down with American influencer brigades, dozens of them, just talking about how you're the most important weapon in our fifth front of the war, eighth front of the war, whatever it was, and he's just saying, like this is where the next frontiers of propaganda fights that we no longer are listening to corporate news, so there is now another battlefield that they have to prevail in.
Speaker 14: We have seen the deterioration of it support for Israel in the United States almost I would say it correlates almost one hundred percent with the geometric rise of social media.
Speaker 15: They have very much shifted away from Israel. Look at this net favorability of Israel among men under the age of fifty in twenty twenty two. Not too bad, but not too hot to trot either, at minus three points. By twenty twenty five, again down we go minus twenty two points. That is just that is a nineteen point shift in just three years time. But it gets even worse. Look at this for Israel minus forty seven points. That's a forty four point shift away from Israel on the net favorability amongst young men.
Speaker 2: And that's net Nyahoo on sixty minutes just last night. And what he's saying there is that Israel is losing support and they believe that it's a consequence of social media. Now, I would argue that as a consequence of the corporate narrative no longer applying that the government propaganda narratives no longer actually get traction that the American people and the people of the world are getting too much truth, and that is the real reason that support for Israel has declined so precipitously. But I also think it's all the more reason to believe that there are additional assets or financial mechanisms that are being deployed to try and control that narrative, to try and get in there, to push both censorship but also bought networks, so compromising political commentators, figures that become very popular in this arena, in this lane, that then get used to that end because they have already built up credibility within the dissident network, and then all of a sudden they start to push a different message, and it's like, well, why is that happening. Is that just an organic shift or were they compromised in some fashion.
Speaker 6: We look at hundreds of posts, accounts, you name it, like for example, Nick Twentday's, so he's a very well known, really revolting neo NASI social media influencer, but banned from the platform, which I don't think you don't get much credit for me for banning Nick one Day's. I mean, it's kind of common sense. But whereas they banned him. We found hundreds of accounts that continue to push out his videos, So whereas his account isn't there, we found accounts with well over a million followers pushing out his groyper videos on a daily basis. So continues to populate and propagate his poison on Instagram despite this sort of cosmetic kind of policy that they've taken. They're not even forcing their own policy. They get overall one hundred accounts with millions of followers pushing out Nick Flentte's garbage every single death.
Speaker 2: That's green blad over at the Adel talking about funt Is, and not just funt Is but his supporters, and if you want to talk about ORWELLI in nineteen eighty four crap, that's about as high level as you get. That they're not just concerned about Funtez, They're concerned about deplatforming his supporters, his viewers, his listeners. He wants to nuke the accounts of people that just boost funt as organically that also cannot be permitted. So Tuntes is a serious threat to the establishment, or at least he had been. I think it's interesting that he is. He is pushing the support of Democrats, which I think the establishment will love. Why would they not? So the real question here with his backing of amyac And as the governor of Ohio, is is Nick Fuent is doing that because he is a brilliant five D level chess tactician and technician when it comes to politics. It's possible, and I mean that sincerely. Maybe he thinks that if he demonstrates that he can get amy Acton to prevail over Vivek Ramaswami, that he will have additional political clout and capital that he can wield in the twenty twenty eight presidential election. Maybe that's the angle that he's playing at. But I'll tell you, I don't look so much at what people say as much as what they do. And to me, I would take funt As a lot more seriously if he was using his limited political capital as we all have. He's got much more than I do, but I respect anyone who wants to use it intelligently. That's what I'm doing when I'm not backing up Fishback or Lynch or these others, is like I'm going to only put my finger on the scale on things that I think matter tremendously and to me, the most obvious and existential campaign or race that we have this year is Thomas Massey in Kentucky, and if he prevails, then I will I will take my little victory lap. Ultimately, it doesn't save the country or anything, but at least is a step in the right direction. What I find fascinating about Funt is that it doesn't seem to be He doesn't seem to be interested in deploying any of that political capital to actually get a win for his movement. And by that I mean, is it a win to see Amy Acton become the governor of Like No, what he's saying is it's a win to see vivek lose. Okay, sure, sometimes it is a win to see your opposition lose. If that's your worldview, I can respect that. But when do you intend to deploy that political that limited political capital on an actual win, an actual step in the right direction. I think that Thomas Massey is clearly that. I think it's It could easily be argued that Casey Putsch or Dan Bilzerian or a handful of others Mark Lynch could all be the same thing. I haven't seen Nick Funt is back any of those options. So I think it's fair and I hope that he'll take this in the good spirited, open minded way that I'm conveying it. Tell me what the plan is. Lay it out a little bit more explicitly, because if the plan is to just destroy the GOP by voting for the Democrats and then you expect to what in twenty twenty eight, if you win these races by putting Democrats into the power in twenty twenty six, do you expect the pendulum to swing more aggressively towards the America First side in twenty twenty eight? Okay, maybe, but I don't. I don't see how that A leads to B to C. Like I don't see it, and I think a lot of your supporters are probably feeling similarly. So if there is a tactical way that that is a net benefit that Amy Act and being the governor of Ohio over a casey push or of a Ramaswami lay it out, I'm all ears And until you do that, I would, I would hope, or I would encourage not just nick literally everybody. I'm imploring everybody to stop calling everybody a federal agent or asset unless you actually have proof of that.
Speaker 16: Nick went does. Obviously he's a federal informant. It's ridiculous people that don't understand that. It's ridiculous that people just keep following him despite the overwhelming evidence. I mean, this guy took a meeting with Dan Wilks's partner after years of screaming about Ben Shapiro and talking about Israel, and he took a meeting.
Speaker 2: With Defend Texas Liberty. Because that's exactly what Operation Gladiol was. For those that aren't familiar, Operation Gladiol was a CIA project largely in Italy during the Cold War where they would try and sew discord and the way they did that oftentimes was to fed jacket sincere members of the opposition. So I'm not saying that I know for a fact that quant Does is a real boy, or Dan Bilzerian's a real boy. I don't know. I hope that they all are to be honest, and I mean that sincerely. But this is what fed jacketing is. This is actually its origin labeling people who are genuine dissidents as federal assets, agents informants, that is Gladiol, that is CIA. So be very cautious before you start playing that game, because in truth, you are doing your enemy's bidding if you are doing so improperly. And just to be clear, I am not just levying this against Nick Fuentes. I'm saying this to Tucker Carlson. I'm saying this to Dan Bilzerian, both of which have made similar accusations against Nick about him being a fed. Until you guys know, please stop. Please. If no one knows who to trust, then no one knows who to back. If no one knows who to back, then it makes it almost impossible for us to defeat the duopoly, and I think that's exactly playing into the hands of our actual enemies. If you guys enjoyed this episode, please do it the like button, subscribe, hype it, share around. Let Nick know that I talk shit about him, even though I don't think I did. I try to be as open minded and even handed about all of this coverage, and I hope I did that to your satisfaction. I did my best. I do have, you know, my own biases and things like that. I don't like that he constantly attack Stape Smith and Ian Carroll, who are two of my buddies, But you know, I try and set that aside and just be like, all right, net positive net negative, Like, let's actually parse this out and let's see how we can actually win. And if you if you don't want to back up Thomas Massey, tell me the fuck why I want to know? Nick is there's nobody else that's more America first in DC. It's not even close. Tell me why I'm all leayers. All right, leave a comment if I got anything wrong down below. You want to support the show at Liberty lock pot on X, you could subscribe there. I will follow you back. It's only five bucks a month. I wanted to say briefly, I really enjoyed my appearance over on Julian Dorry's show Good Dude, and I had. I really The feedback has been incredible. I think I got like over three thousand new subscribers just by doing that appearance, which is the most I've ever grown from a single guest spot. So the Julian Dory bump is real. When I say that he's the young new iteration of Joe Rogan, I ain't lying. And last but not least, inspired by Julian, who made his platform what it is, who started to do YouTube shorts or shorts more broadly. Back in twenty twenty two, I talked to him about it. He's like, that's how you grow, dude. That's like, that's how I was like, I don't have any clip channel whatsoever, and he's like, you gotta get one. So now I do Clint Russell Clips. I'm gonna link it in the description below. Just put out the first few shorts today. If you're watching this right now, please help me out get it to a thousand subscribers, just so that it can actually have some traction, because as of now it's got like one subscriber me. But yeah, Clint Russell Clips. That's the handle on YouTube, and Dan Smott's is running it for me with dis Media and he is the best in the game. So you will not be disappointed. If you ever miss an episode or if you just want a short version of this show that you can share more readily, that'll be your way to do so Clint Russell Clips. Make sure you subscribe. Appreciate you guys, See you some peace.
Speaker 10: Clint Russell did a show on that the other day and that was just it was perfect. I just thought it was great. Clint's the man. If you guys don't watch his shows. One of the best shows out there.
Speaker 6: Still.
Speaker 10: I always say Clint's criminally underrated. I've just been saying that for years, but then he really blew up, so I don't know if I could keep saying he's still underrated. He deserves more than he is. Just excellent show, Liberty Lockdown, one of the best podcasts out there.