Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of the Dan Capla Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Oh, you know how I normally love to start this show, but hey, we have orders. We have orders coming down from the Biden administration via VP Harris that every show must now start this way. Do you recognize that, Heidi?
Speaker 2: I believe that has the smell of communism in it.
Speaker 1: The Venezuela national anthem right talk about choice, and it does start to gear up here a little bit. I've never heard it before, but we all know this. You don't want to be Venezuela and anything other than soccer, right, So yeah, Heidi and all with us today. We sure do appreciate that eight fy five for zero five A two five to five the number text DA and five seven seven three nine. Heidi, I think that dek Kamala Harris has now in a relatively short period of time, made two of the biggest political miscalculations of our lifetime, and the first obviously being the selection of Tampon Tim but the other, the other being this open move toward Marxism, this open move towards socialism that she's made very blatantly today. I think she signaled it in other ways, trying to keep it in channels, but today it was just in full throttle, wide open eight fy five for zero five A two five to five the number. How you doing it?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great.
Speaker 3: I'm really shocked at how blatant she's being about this move to Marxism, and I hope that Americans understand what's at stake in what she's actually describing as her policy.
Speaker 1: Great point, What a great way to start the show, because if I'd had time today, I would have tweeted this out. This is her fatal miscalculation, and it should be It should be fatal. It should be fatal to anybody who views the working people of America this way. Some call them blue collar people, but arrogant elitists like Kamala Harris and so many others on the left. Their downfall has been that they look at working people. And I can speak to this. Many people can, but as a son of a thirty year Chicago cop, I can speak to this. They view us, they view us as jealous dummies, and they think, okay, because they're working people, because they're blue collar. A. They're dummies because if they were smart, then they'd be a rich, arrogant elitist like me. And number two, they've got to be jealous because I'm jealous, I fill in the blank, arrogant elitists. I'm jealous all the time, So they must be jealous. That's how little they think of us. So they make this fatal miscalculation when it comes to working people in America, who A are very very very very often much smarter than the argont elitist and B are the furthest thing from jealous. We didn't grow up, okay, when we were living in an apartment on the South Side, when we were living in a wonderful, wonderful home at seventy six oh five South Aberdeen in the heart of the south Side, you know that a lot of people, you know, the left, would scoff at. We were never ever jealous of the rich people we caddied for or the rich people whose cars we parked. We were a grateful for the jobs, and B we just wanted a level playing field, a fair opportunity to compete and then we go kick their ass, you know what I mean, And that's all we wanted. But she and the left think that we're all fighting for scraps, jealous little idiots who are going to say, oh yeah, Kamala, Okay, she's going to fix prices and everything else, and she's going to income redistribute, and yeah, that's what I want. Fatal miscalculation by.
Speaker 3: Her, I agree, And I believe that folks got a taste of this with the student loan debacle, and they got an education on that, Hey who's paying this if they're not if the kids that got the loans, the adults now, and it's just being wiped clean. That money didn't just poof in air. So hopefully they learned from that experience. And of course the inflation that's hitting all of us so hard. I think people are getting up to speed on what inflation is, what it does pretty quickly. So I don't think she's going to pull the wool over people's eyes on that front.
Speaker 1: No, And I think it's going to hurt her so badly. Heidi, And in part now, I want to play some sound right now from CNN. This was CNN Fresh Reaction today to Kamala Harris coming out and talking about price fixing. Right, talking about price fixed he puts other fancy terms on it, such as stopping price gouging. I think she says gauging price gouging, but she's talking about price fixing. And here's sound. This is off of CNN, and this is a wa Washington Post analyst on CNN soon after this announcement the federal ban on price gouging for groceries.
Speaker 2: You are skeptical of this?
Speaker 1: Why, well, first.
Speaker 4: Of all, nobody can explain what price gouging means. It's like that old line about pornography. I know it when I see it, in the sense that what does it mean to have an excessive price or an excessive profit margin that seems to be shorthand for a price or a profit margin that bugs.
Speaker 2: Me, that seems too high.
Speaker 4: So you know, it's very hard to pin down what this would actually mean.
Speaker 1: And here she drops the hammer. Heidi Washington Post analyst on CNN drops this hammer.
Speaker 4: We've seen this kind of thing tried in lots of other countries before Venezuela, Argentina, the Soviet Union, et cetera. It leads to shortages, It leads to black markets, you know, plenty of uncertainty. And beyond that, this Pacific way this bill is written might actually increase prices because of some of the other language in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's on CNN. So how do you think this is going to play? I mean with what the people are going to decide the election?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Who are what six states? Many of those in the blue wall, many of those working people? Which way does this cut?
Speaker 3: It's the economy, stupid, And if their wallet isn't talking to talk like she's you know, saying, then they're going to have a reality check. They're going to understand that the last four years she's been in charge and she's created this mess, right, So why would we vote for her again?
Speaker 1: I hope that's what they think, Which goes back to your first point, which is you hope people are smart enough to see this, and they certainly are, right, They certainly are. And people know she has been part of this administration for four years, right, and people know that they associate her with Biden. They get that. But here's where I think, Heidie, it really hurts here. Okay, First of all, I think that ironically, among people who have less materially, which doesn't mean they're any less wealthy, because anybody who measures wealth by money is making a big mistake. But if you talk about people who have the right idea of wealth, okay, which is obviously you know, it comes down to faith, family, love, all of those things. You talk about. The working people of America, I think they put more value in being an American and more value of the blessings of America and being an American. And they take much more pride in America and its history and being American than Kamala Harrison the rest of these lefties. And so when you want to attack right at the heart of this system of capitalism, you know that has made America the greatest economic engine in history and has lifted all boats. You're going to have an awful lot of people who aren't just regular GOP voters who get very offended by that, very scared by it, and very insulted by it.
Speaker 3: And Dan, that's why I'm in this fight. I was a small business owner. I built my life around dogs. I mean, where else in the world can you build an incredible business, make a living, and give other people the.
Speaker 1: Opportunity to do that business.
Speaker 2: It is a rough business. It's a dirty business roof, but what a blessing that was.
Speaker 3: And I came from a family with lots of love but very little resources to do that, and so I got to live the American dream. And I want every kid in America to have that same opportunity.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. She thinks she's going to win over working people votes with this. I think it's going to be the opposite. And I know we have to hit this break. But where I think she's really, really, really going to get hurt is with the Latino vote, because you have so many people who have come from countries. They've left these countries because these countries were gutted by the same kind of policies she now wants America to pivot to. How do you think that's going to go, mister pune.
Speaker 3: Well, And one of the things that we're doing is a postcard writing campaign for women in swing districts that didn't vote in twenty twenty but voted in sixteen to get them to show up. And I have some great friends who came from Ukraine and Russia who are absolutely excited to do this and tell their story about coming from a country that they don't want to live in anymore.
Speaker 1: So they didn't come to America. They didn't come to America to of us become what they fled right right eight five four zero five A two five five text DA five seven seventh three nine Hidi ganal in the house. Fortunately, when we come back some more, I think very very good news for those of us who want to see Donald Trump get a second term. Here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: It's not a campaign of self immolation. I don't get it.
Speaker 7: He's all about motivation and not persuasion. Anybody remember the days when you tried to persuade undecided voters instead of just rallying your base. When he refers to the vice president as a bum, as crazy, as stupid, or as a lunatic, he's pitching to the base and he's not winning your old neighborhood in the Philly Burbs nor mine.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. All this narrow casting, that's CNN. Michael Smerconish, Do you agree with that? Heidigenahal eight five five for zero five eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 3: Not really, Dan, I think it's overblown. The suburban moms are not watching the news like we do.
Speaker 2: They're not even seeing this stuff.
Speaker 3: They're going to pay attention in the last few weeks of the campaign, and hopefully they're going to look at their pocketbook, the cost of gas, the cost of bread, the cost of grocery shopping, and also the crime rates and in Denver, the Venezuelan gangs that are taking over whatever. But I don't think that's going to make a big difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, people vote their self interest right in the end, and I think that's what this election is going to be decided by, and I think that's why Donald Trump is going to win. We're all imperfect vessels for whatever it is we're trying to accomplish, right, and Donald Trump, in his own way is too. But at the same time, he's an incredibly impressive incredibly impressive when it comes to certain things such as strength versus weakness, such as peace, prosperity. Everybody knows the drills. So yeah, in the end, I think people are going to vote their own self interest, and yeah, you're going to have that segment of folks who just can't stomach his personality and that will determine the vote for them. But I think that number is going to be swamped by people voting their self interest. But here's my big point on what Michael had to say there, Heidi, is that what Donald Trump's banking on is what he won with in twenty sixteen, which is intense support, ferocious inspired turnout by a whole lot of people who normally don't vote, and they vote for him, not so much because of his policies, though they lean toward his policies. They vote for him because he is not a typical politician. They're voting they're voting to poke the system in the eye, and they're voting for that revel And I think what Trump's betting on is the one thing he can't afford to lose is that. And then he'll pick up others simply because of what he does to to make himself a vote for him in their best interest. But above all, he has to hold on to all those people who turn out for him because he's not just another politician.
Speaker 2: No, we want a fighter.
Speaker 3: We're tired, we're tired of, you know, being pushed into a corner, and the politicians get elected pretend.
Speaker 2: Like they're doing something they don't.
Speaker 3: We want somebody to go clean house, and we know he can do it. He proved it in the first four years and now he knows better how it all works.
Speaker 2: So he's not going to go in there blind.
Speaker 3: He's going to go in there ready prepared and taking out action on day one.
Speaker 1: Eric in Denver, you're with that, Dan and Heidi at six thirty Kitch at w in Denver, Case cool In four Collins, case CSJ in the Springs and beyond. How you doing, my friend?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Yes, sir miss eric One, I got one thing right today, you too? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: He You know I was telling Kelly just too several ads before and after.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 5: So simple and then the ad would be so cheap Trump before.
Speaker 8: And then how it was beautifully after he got done?
Speaker 1: Yeah, good call my friend? Thank you? How do you miss this? And we're still having people spontaneously call in on it? And that is Trump uncharacteristically has failed to nail the label for Kamala Harris yet. And we haven't had the little marco lyon te all this and that and so listeners are making suggestions. Ryan pointed out today that our kind of leader in the clubhouse among listeners, Kamala Marx is now being adopted by somebody in the Trump campaign. But do you have that silver bullet magic word label.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good question.
Speaker 3: I think I like COMMI Kamala, I like chameleon. She changes depending on what way the wind blows on her policy. You know, at the end of the day, we've got to tap into this incompetent. She's just completely incompetent. And if he can find the right description for that, I think Americans are like, this is not the time to be putting someone in place that's incompetent.
Speaker 1: And I've asked our brilliant audience to try to come up with some that highlight weakness, because I do think that's going to be the determining dynamic in the end for a lot of people, because could not be more of a contrast. Right, Trump's strong, She's weak. Weakness puts the world on fire, which is what we're seeing under Biden Harris. Right now, Carly Ranch, you're on the Dan Kapla Show with how do you gonna Welcome?
Speaker 9: Hello to both of you? I still like cackling Hyena, but you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not really for president.
Speaker 9: Do you know what I wish I could say to these people that like Schmirnoff or whatever his name is, why is it okay to call Trump a racist, hitler, corrupt, this, that, whatever? And then when he starts to why is that not okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, no, good point. Thank you for that, Carly, very good point.
Speaker 10: I would summarize what Carly is saying. I think Heidi as echoed this too, is I watched this in real time yesterday and I'm like, yeah, you go, Donald Trump, because he's supposed to take all these punchers, including prosecution that would put him in prison, but he's not supposed to throw any right.
Speaker 1: But and him on this comes back to where he gains among the groups that the so called experts believe he's throwing away because when he shows strength, a lot of people may not like exactly the way he does it, but they say, okay, okay, that's a strong guy, that's a fighter. Oh that's right. When he was in office, we didn't have all this craziness around the world, you know, and it helps reinforce that brand for strength. HODI, what do you think of these texts, Dan, the T shirt has already made Kamala the stupid person's candidate. I don't think that's what.
Speaker 2: We're after the No, I don't think that's gonna fly.
Speaker 3: I get the sentiment, but yeah, yeah, it doesn't quite roll off the tongue.
Speaker 1: No. No, Trump's policies like high tide, raise all boats. It's a shame. Personality gets in the way. How do you respond to that.
Speaker 2: It's not like let's just let Trump be Trump. He is the man for the time.
Speaker 3: We need someone who's bold and not afraid to punch back and doesn't take it from the media.
Speaker 2: Who else would be able to do that?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then I want you to jump on this one. I've got my own thoughts. When we come back from the break, Dan, I saw a sign hanging off someone's house that said end the war and women vote Democrat. Isn't it the Democrats waging the war on women? So let's tackle that after the break. I want to promote though, we're going to have another parent with us. I've had so many calls for parents from this highly respected charter school in Parker appears to be a great school, but so many parents upset, and I get why that a first grade boy? And you know this is all based on the reports I'm getting. You know, I've asked the school to respond. I call their attorney today, hopefully they'll get back to me. But reportedly there's a first grade boy who dresses up as a girl and it's causing a lot of confusion among the younger kids in the school, and the parents want their kids protected from that. And obviously your heart breaks for the little boy and how hard all of this must be on him. Not critical of him at all, but I do understand the parents who don't want their kids, you know, just subjected to all of that confusion and sexual stuff at such a young age. And so we're going to have another parent on the show do a quick hit with us at four thirty six. But the war on women, Heidi, which party is truly raised? Waging that?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's an easy one. I can't wait to answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Heidi, you'll take the first swing at that low hanging pinata when we come back, and then and then I'll bet clean up after that. But we will have another parent with us from the Lehman Charter out in Parker just talking about their frustrations.
Speaker 6: Is it the.
Speaker 1: School's fault, Is it Polus's fault, the Biden administration's fault. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 12: We have to stay woke, like everybody needs to be woke, and you can talk about if you're the wokest or woker.
Speaker 2: Just stay more woke than less woke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, houpefully, Trump has about five hundred million to spend down the stretch, just in these six swing states, playing sound like that over and over and over again, and there is so much of it, unfortunately accompanying video. Fortunately, we are accompanied by Heidie ganaw in studio today and Tim, another parent from the Lehman Academy of Excellence in Parker. I understand it to be a very good charter school and parents are upset about a certain situation there, and I've been getting many calls, and so we've invited some parents to come on here. I've called the school and ask them to join us as well, and hopefully we'll get their side of it soon. Tim, Welcome to the Dan Kapli Show. Hi, Dan, Hey appreciate you being here for the folks not familiar with the situation, can you just tell them what's going on.
Speaker 11: So we were informed about forty eight hours. I had a schedule ahead of the start of the school year that there's going to be a meeting on or not gender ideology, but gender issues, gender identity. And it was posted outside the school, pretty small print on a piece of paper, and it was a meeting with the school board. The only time I'll say I love social media, but that was it got blasted out and there were a lot of parents that were in that were on these meetings.
Speaker 1: Somebody told me that it was hundreds of parents who joined into a zoom meeting with the board. And and for those new to the story, Tim, what is the big concern of you and other parents?
Speaker 11: I think our biggest concern is being a being a first grader at seven years old, and you know, one year you're a boy and then he'd come back from summer break and presenting and asking to be called by UH by a girl's name is a little concerning. And for us, our decision to uh this step away was was based on on the fact that I'm not I'm not going to have that discussion with my seven year old child. Yeah, it's not age appropriate, and you know, they're very curious as it is, and those aren't really topics that they need to be worried about at that age.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They seems to me they should not have to deal with that at that age. And that's not a criticism of the little boy who I've been told is you know, wearing dresses to school and things like that. Never be critical of a child that young. My heart breaks for him, But for the parents who are Yeah, how do you explain it to kids? So how has your family dealt with that?
Speaker 11: We actually ended up with drawing our kids from the school, and we're fortunate enough to find another option. I know, my heart goes out to all parents that are stuck in that situation that want to be away from it. They're not able to transfer to any other Douglas County schools from what I understand, because they're enrolled in a Douglas County charter school.
Speaker 3: Interest Heidi, that's one of the concerns I've had, and Tim, maybe you can weigh in on this, is that as we see this legislation come through at the Capitol, not a lot of people understand how that's translating to what's happening in their own kids' classrooms, and this is an example of how that policy is playing out. The charter school is likely they likely have their hands tied on what they can do because of the legislation that's passed in Denver, and they consider it bullying or discrimination if the school does anything differently than just say, hey, this is how it's going to go.
Speaker 2: So it does go back to the parents.
Speaker 3: And that's the same reason we moved back to Douglas County, or moved to Douglas County from Boulder County.
Speaker 2: Back in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 3: My twins were in first grade and we didn't get notified our heads up that they were doing a play where they were representing a sex change operation for a little baby bird. Yeah, and it was like what on Earth? And this was kind of before all the woke stuff started happening. So thirty families protested. We all ended up leaving the school. They moved the principal to another school, but they defended themselves to the nth degree.
Speaker 2: The district defended themselves.
Speaker 3: We tried to start an ascent classical up there because of it, got seven hundred kids signed up in Boulder County and the board turned us down.
Speaker 1: Oh jeez, and talk about putting kids last. Right. But what I'm wondering here, Tim, is unlike Heidi's situation, is this a situation where the school and the district would rather do it your way but feel that because of the Polish led laws and because of the Biden administration led laws, that they don't have a choice. I don't know if that's the case. I haven't been able to get anybody from the school to respond, but I wonder if that's the situation here.
Speaker 11: So my understanding. We had a discussion with Colorile Parents Advocacy at work the night before the school board meeting was to take place, and it was very informative. We learned a lot. I mean, the Title nine stuff that came down from the buying administration is it seems like it's pretty unconstitutional and easily challengeable. But the hard part is the state law the House built twenty four ten thirty nine. I think the non legal name change law is probably the biggest concern.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because.
Speaker 11: Even the teachers, they're able to go after the teachers that they don't go along with using the right pronouns. Or right names. Not just the district or the school that can be a trouble. It's it's all of them.
Speaker 3: Dan, One thing I wanted to bring up is the declining enrollment in public schools across the state, especially in Denver. There's a reason for that. Parents aren't okay with this, and the school districts and the administrators I believe in the more conservative counties are expressing those concerns to the state capitol and the folks that work there and the governor.
Speaker 2: And they don't care. They just don't care.
Speaker 1: They have an agenda, right, and an arrogance, an unimaginable, unearned arrogance. But Tim, it certainly feel for you and every other parent who just your kids are so little, you're only innocent like that once. Just let them have their youth like that, not have to be immersed in these sex and gender issues and all of that. So I completely get your concern, and we'll keep trying to use the show to get to the bottom of Okay, you know, is this a case where the school's hands are tied? And if so, then let's look at the laws that tie the school's hands and let's get rid of those laws. But Tim, appreciate you sharing your story and best to you and your family.
Speaker 11: And today add some I think you know we've I've followed this very closely for almost the full decades, and we chose the school. We were very diligent about the school that we sent our kids to, and they were very virtues based and we felt extremely comfortable. I think we got a little complacent, and you know, you never think that that kind of thing is gonna come to your front door, especially when you're in an accounty like us. But just follow local politics. Watch these state bills. Go to Colorado Parents Advocacy Network. They help parents track that kind of stuff. And a lot of our politicians during the state are just straight up back to this, Well, dads get involved, stay involved in your kids stuff. It's it's their very important.
Speaker 1: Hey man, thank you, Tim, I appreciate the time today. And Heidi. Another exhibit. We have so many exhibit a's when it comes to the need for pure school choice, right, just empower the parents. Empower the parents with these you know, use the term voucher, scholarships, whatever, but empower the parents and let the free market go to work on behalf of these kids and these parents and you know, can you imagine, I know, you know better than anybody how beautiful that would be and how transformative for the state in America. But people like Polists and the rest of the left, they will fight to the death to stop that from happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want to control our children, They want to break down our families.
Speaker 1: Plus they no, I mean, they can do the math. On the left. They know that once people start making you know, it used to be fifty thousand, it might be fifty five or fifty six now a majority vote republican. I mean, the entire left has a vested interest in keeping a whole lot of people down economically. There can be no doubt about that.
Speaker 3: And Dan, the stats show in every state where there's pure school choice, it's like magic.
Speaker 2: It works magic for the kids that most needed.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So when you get phonies, liars like Polis and Harris and those saying freedom, we're all about freedom. Yeah, how about school choice? Hey, they get quiet in a hurry. You're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I introduce Exhibit A, the only exhibit we need to prove it's Kamala marks.
Speaker 12: It has to be about a goal of saying everybody should end up in the same place. And since we didn't start in the same place, some folks might need more equitable distribution, giving resources based on equity understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity understanding, and not everyone.
Speaker 2: Starts out at the same place.
Speaker 13: So there's a big difference between equality and equity. Equality suggest often everybody should get the same thing. Well, that often assumes everybody started out in the same place, as opposed to equity, which is everyone should end up in the same place.
Speaker 1: Oh, my lord, there it is. I'm sorry, drop the mic, that's all I need, your honor. Call off the rest of the trial. Let's let the jury deliberate. So guaranteed outcome, not equal opportunity. Guaranteed equal outcome. That's the definition, right. Whatever ism you want to apply to that, it probably fits it squarely. So I am at Heidi. I just cannot imagine. At the end of the day, America is going to elect a far left San Francisco radical who is publicly committed to that kind of ism. Call it Marxism, call communism, call whatever you want, but it's the opposite of the United States of America when you are going to now guarantee equal outcome.
Speaker 2: No, it breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: It is assolutely the opposite of what America was built on, what we all love so much about our country. As an entrepreneur, a business person, I love entrepreneurship, I love free markets, I love capitalism. It's done more to solve the worst problems in society than any other thing on the planet in the history of man.
Speaker 1: And Kamala Marxism has never worked anywhere. Now she's talking today about price fixing and all of this, and yeah, okay, so now you give the free money thing, you give twenty five thousand for new home. All that means is the price of the new homes are going up twenty five thrusts, right, and then you're having skyrocketing inflation because you're printing more money to do all of those giveaways. And it's such an insult to people.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: But again, this is, I believe, Heidi, the fatal miscalculation of the left. They're so arrogant, they look down and working people. They think working people are jealous of people who have more money. No, working people just want equal opportunity, and they get it that these kind of policies are what blew up Venezuela and so many other countries. And it's like Kamala Chavez.
Speaker 2: Now, oh hey, there's another nickname.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're referencing, obviously, Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. Yes, some Texters. Oh, by the way, before we get back to the phone lines, the earlier texter had wanted to say, wait a second, isn't the Democrats who are really waging the war on women?
Speaker 2: That makes me crazy?
Speaker 3: I mean, yes, the Democrats are waging war on women. It is not the Republican Party. Look at what happened at the Olympics. Watch what happened with the Olympics and women's sports.
Speaker 2: Women's sports are being destroyed.
Speaker 3: And we have worked so hard over the last couple decades to give our girls a great chance at competing at the highest levels, and that's going away right in front of our eyes, and they're not seeing a peep about it. In fact, they're encouraging it. And I also think about the regret that a lot of these girls have that decided to make drastic changes to their body when they were little because of this movement. Towards you know, mutilation and and and getting rid of body parts and in this whole kind of trendy thing to change your body so dramatically, and uh, they're regretting it. A lot of these young women are regretting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I sure hope and hopeful that this insanity of letting men play women's sports, boys play girls' sports will play a factor in the outcome here because it can only be in President Trump's favor, right, But but I hope that's hammered in the Swing States as well. I hope, I hope Harris is pinned down on that in the debates. Also, Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kapla Show with Heidi Ganah welcome and Brian.
Speaker 11: O.
Speaker 1: Brian, Yes, fire away, my friend.
Speaker 5: Oh, Dan, I got the I got the cure for the illegal immigration stuff and what.
Speaker 14: We do, Yes, we know what they're running from. We know what they're running from, right, and most of them are pretty good piece people. So what I'm thinking is Trump should come out and say I'm going to give all you immigrants mass community. You're going to come into the country, but you're going to have to live by our laws.
Speaker 5: And I think that would go a long way to getting him because what he can say is if you vote Kamala, you're gonna vote for what you ran from. That's why you came here. So we got to.
Speaker 8: Play their games. It's not that hard.
Speaker 5: And you're gonna have to live by our laws, you know, but we're going to offer you, you know, like you guys are just talking about equal opportunity, everything comes to freedom.
Speaker 8: And I think as long as we dan and I know I've never said this, but as long as we keep battling, because they're going to have the illegals vote, so the illegals are either going to vote for what they came from, or maybe Donald Trump could come out and say, you know what, I'm going to give you all amnesty and I'm gonna I'm going to assimulate and you to the United States because we got to go on offense.
Speaker 5: We can't keep doing deepense.
Speaker 1: Brian, appreciate that point. We're coming up on the end. Height to your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Well, I just think you should only be able to come into the country legally and stand in line. There's a lot of people who have been waiting a long time to get into our country and want to do it the right way. And it's not fair. And I know that America likes things be fair, and so I am kind of tapping into that. I don't think most Americans are okay, especially folks that have immigrated here legally, with how this is happening right right.
Speaker 1: Latest polling shows almost two thirds of Americans across party lines, favor mass deportation. Trump's single biggest advantage is on the border. I think he should stand firm on that, and then you know, once we get that border controlled, we can do a better job of deciding who stays, who goes, et cetera. But no, I think Trump needs to stay very strong in that. Heidi Ganal in studio when we come back, Well, kick off next hour with five reasons to be even more optimistic Trump will win. You're on the Dan Kepler Show.