Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com. Today.
Speaker 2: Hey everybody, this is left Strive.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I know aka Survivor Man, and you're listening to Brian on sasquatchis.
Speaker 1: Hey there and welcome back to Sasquatch Odyssey. Thank you so much for being with us for the show. It is Friday. I hope you've had a great week. We have an amazing guest lined up for you. But as always, I want to start by abiding you. If you've had an encounter and you'd like to be on the show, shoot me an email and get me a Brian at Paranormalworldproductions dot com. Get head over to the website and check it out. Become a member there and help support the show. I got to say down and talk to Justin from Wisconsin, and Justin had quite a few interesting experiences. We get into all things Bigfoot. I think you guys are really going to enjoy this episode. But before we get into that, I want to say a quick thank you so much for everybody who has left reviews on the show recently. I mentioned that back on Sunday's episode, and you guys have came through in a huge way. So thank you to everybody who's left a review on Apple Podcasts and on Spotify. If you haven't done that, it literally takes a couple of seconds to leave a rating, hopefully five stars, and a review for the show. It would go a long way in helping other people find us. I also want to say I heard your voices loud and clear. Tons of you guys over on Spotify left I think there was forty or some eyd comments about Fred and wanting to hear him back on the show telling the stories. So I think Fred's going to make another appearance here really soon, so you guys stay tuned for that. And last, but not least, I am stoked as I record this right now. Today, my brand new book, Born Wild Coda's Odyssey is out for purchase everywhere you can find fine book. You can get it on Amazon, Barnes, and Noble. You can also get it directly from Hangar one Publishing. There are links right here in the show notes. All you got to do is click the link and get your copy today. I am stoked about this book is the first and the series. I am excited for you guys to get it and read it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. But enough of that, I know you guys are ready to get into it. Justin's on the line, He's ready to go. So all that's left for you to do is sit back, relax, and.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the show.
Speaker 1: A Hi from Zone to welcome our guests to the show. It is Justin from Wisconsin. Welcome to the show man.
Speaker 2: Hey guys are going night. It's good to be here.
Speaker 1: Let's get right into it. Let's talk about this bigfoot thing. Let's start where I like to start with most people. What guy you interested in the subject to begin with?
Speaker 2: I think from if my memory serves me right. So it was the first time I saw the was it the Patterson Gimblin film on It's probably the History Channel or something some documentary about Sasquatch a long time ago, and just kind of opened my eyes to what could possibly be out there. And this was back when I was a teenager or something like that.
Speaker 1: That is definitely something that is common for most people. Everybody, I think on the plane, it is probably at some point in time at least seen part of the Patterson Gimblin film, and it is one of those iconic images that Brain three p. Fifty two that everybody in Sasquatch research knows about. So you've seen the Patterson Gimblin film. It was kind of on your radar. But I know you're here to talk about an experience, So why don't you take us back to where you were, what you were doing, and tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 2: Sure, So, I've had two different experiences that I can think of. I'll start with them in more of a chronological order. So the first one happened. I guess we're in twenty twenty five now, so this would be twenty three. I was out in the woods for Gun to Your season here in Wisconsin in the Northwest corner. At this point, I had started listening to the Sasquatch Chronicles podcast and had listened to a few dozen of those episodes and kind of got more interested in the subject. So I knew a little bit of what to expect or not what to expect, or you know, what people report seeing or hearing out in the woods and what may or may not be related to their bigfoot encounters and that kind of thing. Well, it was opening day, so it'd be you know, sometime mid to late November. By the twenty fourth, I had been sitting in my tree stand all morning and no deer had come through, and was kind of sitting there listening to everybody else around me have good luck, you know how it goes. I started to hear this like rhythmic, like a smashing kind of not not a knocking. But it's really difficult to describe the sound, but it did not sound like gunfire, and it was like each sound was equally spaced and almost seemed intentional. I thought it was strange, you know. And after it the noise had happened about three or four times, I heard it happened two times really fast. Well, I didn't think anything of it. It's kind of chalked it up something weird out in the woods. And that following week I had listened to the episode where he was talking to I believe a guy's name is Carter Bousch Shark, and the guy was talking about how he thinks sasquatch can count use woodknocks or you know that kind of thing to count out people in groups, and it's like the gears clicked in my head. I was like, well, maybe that's what I heard, and I thought about the frequency and how many people we had out there, and it ended up being it was one you know, this is all speculation. I could be completely wrong whatever, but it was one hit for each hunter. And then that double hit that I had heard I was assuming was we had two younger guys sitting together in one tree stand, and then there were two other adults after that, sitting by themselves, and I had heard this smashing sound, one for each hunter, essentially almost like again speculation, like they were counting, like there's humans and here here, here here with each other, like you know, we got to avoid these areas. So yeah, I thought that was pretty interesting. That's about all that happened that season. I hunted a few more days in twenty three and you know, no luck. Yeah. This was a couple of years ago, so les Terrout had come out and talked about his experiences with mine speaker telepathy whatever you want to call it. So just more out of curiosity and you know, do what I call like thought broadcasting. So it's like I go out in the woods and be like essentially think out. You know, hey, I'm just here to try to harvest food for my family, and I'm not here to disrupt you or your way of lifestyle if anybody's listening. Kind of thing. This day that I harvested my dough, I had seen again, no, dear, it's quiet morning. It's not really much going on that day. I believe it was Sunday, so you know, i'd go back to work the next day. And it was like, I could really use this, you know, if you are out there, if somebody's listening, if you have the ability to help me, I would really appreciate it. I mean, it was not more than a few minutes later. This dough comes in by yourself, straight to me, looks right at me in my stand, and then just keeps going and walks like I think. I ended up taking the shot at thirty five yards, which is pretty close. You know, good ethical harvest, that kind of thing. And so again all speculation could be nothing but luck, but very interesting experience. My more interesting encounter happened this past season during gun season. Again, this was November. I believe the season opened the twenty third, twenty fourth. It was opening morning. I went out with my father in law because he knows people that own the land. We wrote out on our four wheelers. He likes to go super early because he's got a longer trek. Well, I get my stand. I believe it was around about five five thirty in the morning, so it was still an hour and a half. I'd been sitting there for a while, and it was just dead quiet, like I could hear the mice moving in the leaves kind of quiet. So I just kind of I got set up, got my coffee out, tucked myself into my coat. It was nice and cold that morning, and after a half hour sitting there, it kind of pokes my head up to look around to see if I could see anything moving, just in what little moonlight I had, and checking my surroundings. I looked to my left and see anything, and slowly moves to look to my right, and I noticed that there was this kind of like an orangish little light almost it just almost eye level with me. And the stand I was in is probably about twelve feet off the ground in this direction to my right, it goes downhill a little bit, so I'd say where this thing was at was probably twelve plus easy feet off the ground. I was like, well, that's weird. The sun shouldn't be coming up yet and the cloud cover had started. This was We've been to the south, so as you know, even if the sun was coming up, I really shouldn't be able to see any sunlight in the tree tops. So I thought it was weird, and I was like, well, maybe it's like a headlight or something. So I kind of leaned more to my right to see if there was a second one. And I did see a second light, but it was again this orangish almost. I had like this shimmer to it, like orangish, reddish kind of color. It's like, oh, man, that's weird. That kind of looks like a pair of eyes staring at me. I was like, oh, that's whatever. You know. It kind of creeked me out, so I sat back straight, you know, stop leaning to my right to get my eyes off. It was freaking me out. As soon as I did that, they leaned out, these two lights leaned out from the tree, so I could see both of them while sitting up right. The panic, the fear, all these feelings just washed over me, like, oh crap, what is that. There shouldn't be any eye shine, there's no light, there shouldn't be anything glowing again to the south from this stand is nearly one thousand yards of thick forest and marshland, not easy goings, and there's no trail there, so there shouldn't have been even anybody I could see driving a four wheeler out there. When they leaned out like that, it was just like, well, you know, all the thoughts raised through your mind of what it could be, and nothing made sense at the time, so I just looked away. I was like, okay, well, whatever it is, it's just watching me and I can't hear it moving, so it's not coming towards me. And I've got my three h eight. So I was like, whatever, if something tries to climb the tree, I at least have a shot for a miss second for whatever the heck it is comes after me. So I sat there again, trying to ignore the potential beasts or whatever it is lurking in dark. Curiosity got the better of me and I was like, all right, I got to look back see if this thing is still there. And I look back and I saw the two small orange shimmery kind of lights still same spot they were before, more to my right, and it's left. If it was facing me, there's a second pair of larger eye shaped orange, shimmery kind of reddish lights glowing there probably six feet next to it. It couldn't have been any animal that I'm aware of. I've seen black bear and wolves and whatever else is up here. Cougar's that kind of thing. And to be up twelve to fourteen feet off the ground, they were probably space six to eight inches of parts. So, as far as I know, there's no animal that has eyes that far aparts and forward facing for that matter. They're just sitting there, both of these sets of lights.
Speaker 1: In the animal kingdom, there's a fascinating phenomenon known as eyeshine. If you've ever shown a flashlight into the darkness and seen the glowing eyes of an animal staring back at you, you've witnessed this firsthand. This glow isn't a supernatural occurrence. It's a biological adaptation, the result of a special structure in the eyes called the tapetum lucidum found behind the retina. The tapedum lucidum acts like a mirror, reflecting light back through the eye. This reflection gives the photoreceptor cells a second chance to absorb light, significantly enhancing night vision. It's a trait common among many nocturnal creatures that rely on sharp vision in low light conditions to survive. Animals like cats and dogs are well known for their glowing eyes at night. Cats with their eerie green reflection, and dogs often reflecting yellow or blue, are prime examples. Then there are raccoons, whose eyes seem to shine a pale yellow, and deer whose glowing eyes can often startle drivers on a dark road. This adaptation isn't limited to mammals. Birds like owls, reptiles like crocodiles, and even deep sea fish use similar mechanisms to navigate and hunt in the dark. Each species eyeshine can vary in color depending on the composition of their tepedum lucidum, offering a beautiful variety across the animal kingdom. Humans, however, don't experience this. Unlike many nocturnal animals, we don't have a tepedum lucidum. Our eyes evolved for daytime activities, prioritizing sharp visual acuity and vibrant color detection over night vision. In the dark, light that enters our eyes is absorbed or scattered, so we don't reflect light back. This is why you won't see a human's eyes glowing in the night, unless it's a trick of light or an artifact of photography like red eye from a camera flash. But the animal kingdom doesn't stop at reflective eyes. In some cases, creatures take it a step further with eyes that seem to glow on their own. Bioluminescence, the production of light by living organisms, is behind this eerie glow. Certain deep sea fish, like the flashlight fish, have light producing bacteria housed in pouches beneath their eyes, creating a luminous effect. This glow is useful for communication, hunting, or confusing predators. It's rare for animals to produce light from their eyes specifically, but in the inky depths of the ocean where light is scarce, bioluminescence provides a unique evolutionary advantage. This brings us to an intriguing connection sasquatch. Stories of sasquatch sightings often describe a creature with glowing eyes in the darkness. If such a being exists, could it be exhibiting traits seen in the animal kingdom. Let's speculate for.
Speaker 3: A moment.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquatch otya see we'll be right back after these messages. Perhaps sasquatch has a tapedum lucidum, reflecting light like a nocturnal animal, which would explain why witnesses often describe seeing glowing eyes when shining flashlights or headlights in the forest. Alternatively, it's possible sasquatch could possess a form of bioluminescence, Though this would be a truly extraordinary trait for a mammal, such an adaptation might serve purposes like signaling to others of its kind, intimidating potential threats, or navigating through the dense dark wilderness. There's another possibility, though, misinterpretation. When light catches the eyes of an animal, or even a reflective surface like a spider's web or wet leaves, it can create an illusion of glowing eyes in the dark. Human perception is prone to tricks. Our brains are hardwired to find patterns and faces and ambiguous environments, a phenomenon called paradolia, So what might be described as glowing eyes could simply be a natural, though misunderstood reflection. Still, the idea of a sasquatch with glowing or self illuminating eyes captures our imagination. If sasquatch does exist, perhaps it holds secrets that could deepen our understanding of evolution and adaptation. Whether these glowing eyes are a natural occurrence, a unique evolutionary trait, or a case of mistaken identity, it's a fascinating topic that bridges the known and the unknown, biology and mystery. For now, the glowing eyes of sasquatch remain part of its enduring enigma, blending science with the allure of the unexplained.
Speaker 2: At this point, I was like, Nope, can't do it, can't look over there anymore. And it was proud a twenty five yard height, pretty shortnesstance back to the four wheelaer and then I'd have to drive the thirty minutes by muddy, terrible, not well kept path back to truck. If I wanted to get out of there, you know, and if it wanted to get me, whatever this thing was, it would catch me. Then nobody's gonna know I'm gone until end of shooting light and my father in law comes by and sees I'm still there. He's would be like, well he should be out by now, what the heck happened? And that would be Rice seven PM or whenever shooting hours end, and then he gets in his gets the stuff together and heads back. So they had all these thoughts racing through my mind, and tuck myself back into my coat, made sure my gun was loaded, and just kind of waited to see what would happen. Finally, the sun started to come up. It'll be seven o'clock in the morning abouts, and I finally had the courage to look back over to see if they were still there, and they weren't. By this time, cloud covered pretty much fully taken over the sky and you couldn't There's no orangish reddish glow like you'd see during sunrise in the sky. So like, okay, you know, like whatever it is, it's gone. It must have just been here to observe and went about its way. The rest of the morning and afternoon was pretty uneventful. I did have one more odd thing happened that day. The wind had changed directions from it was coming out of the north northwest. It was just a gentle breeze, and it thought a whiff of just smelled like urine at first, like bad, like something, And I remember thinking, oh, something must be dead up wind to me, But I mean I'd been hunting out there for at this point, probably a month straight through bo season and then in the gun season, so I mean, as far as I knew, nobody had shot anything that they didn't recover. It was like, you know, obviously things can die wherever. But it was also freezing. As far as I know, most things don't decay when it's below zero or blow freezing outside. So again I thought that was pretty weird. And it was just this faint smell. I remember taking big inhales trying to figure out what that smell was. Just like that, a few seconds and it was gone. That was pretty much the end of that for opening day. The following day, second day of opening weekends, we that Sunday, I stayed in the truck. My father in law went out his normal time pitch blackout, and I was like, nope, I can't do it again because if whatever is out there is out there again, like that's gonna I don't want to go through that. So I wait in the truck until about half hour to sunrise, hopped on the four wheeler and went out got my stand. By that time, it was light enough I didn't need a flash slight walking in I had been sitting in my stand for probably an hour or two. I think it was around nine o'clock in the morning. I started hearing this weird sound to the southeast. At first, I was like, man, that's a really weird sounding bird. The more it made this sound out there, I was like, that's not a bird that I'm aware of. I've kind of dabble a little bit in the backyard birds, and you know, We've got a few different bird feeders at the house, and I've seen all kinds of things, and I've heard the whipper wheels in the middle of the night. And I'm not an expert by any means, but I know my stuff for the most all Right. The more I listened to the sound, it went from the southeast and then it kind of moved off. It was moving to its west, so it would be like it started at my southeast and then moved more to the south. I heard it really loud and clear one time, and it was this whoo. I was like, oh my god, I think that's a whoop. And I've never heard this sound other than recordings and people's accounts. It's like, well, I need to record this because nobody's gonna believe me. Obviously, you know you're hearing these weird sounds out in the woods. But I got my phone out and I recorded a few of the loudest ones that I got. I actually cleaned up the audio and I think I threw it in the email I sent to you. If not, I've got it recorded and saved on my computer here too. It's so incredibly faint you almost need headphones to really hear it clearly, but I got I think two or three of them recorded in the clip.
Speaker 1: O m hm hm m.
Speaker 2: M shortly after. I guess it was more during the entire time I could hear this sound. All the dogs in the entire area were going nuts, like everywhere. And I've never really heard dogs bark out there very often. You know, the occasional one if somebody is out there shooting guns or there's machinery work in logging that kind of stuff, you'll hear them kind of barking a few times. But this was different. This was like constant. Every dog in every direction was just not happy with this sound. So yeah, it was just the weirdest thing. That I even texted my father in law because he was further back in the woods than I was, and I was like, hey, do you hear that sound? And I kind of described it and he's like, no, I don't hear anything. But I mean he's half deaf, so it was kind of a long shot in my opinion. He's like, it's probably somebody doing a deer drive. And I was like, well, if you're doing a deer drive, most of the guys that i've heard of that do those, they like yell and shout because you're trying to get the deer scared and kick them up, get them running. But doing the same sound over and over again, I don't know. That doesn't seem likely to me. To describe the sound. It was almost like a feminine voice was doing it. It didn't sound deep. It was very high pitch. Yeah, I was pretty much it for this past gun season. Into it a few more times that we can no other strange smells or sounds or sites or anything like that. Yeah, that wraps up my personal experiences. I've got some other stuff that I can go into if you know, we've got the time or patients. So I work in it part of my job. I'm kind of in it. People will understand this. I wear many hats. I do a lot of different things that may be vaguely related to it. So I installed a security camera system in a property down in Florida. After installing it, these cameras are equipped with motion sensors, the spotlights, and all those fancy add ons, So one day at work, I was tweaking the settings with the motion sensor, because you know, you don't want these things clicking on and off because a bug goes by or whatever. You want to make sure they're dialed in and not just wasting storage based on clips that you don't need. So I was messing with these cameras, started to hear just these really weird sounds, rhythmic grunting sound, almost like somebody was going all night long. And it was really strange. You know, I'm born and raised in north central Illinois and eventually moved up here to Wisconsin, and I'm by no means a Florida native, and they've got some pretty strange stuff down there as far as animals go, and invasive and exotic species. So it was like, you know, whatever, So I, you know, I keep hearing these sounds over and over again every time I'm checking the motion detections and tweaking the settings, and I'm just like, man, this is really weird stuff going on down there. Well, one time when the recordings was triggered as a motion detection and I was looking at it three am, almost on the notes, the infrared on the camera went out, just clicked off, like the was switched off, like you can hear it click. It just stayed off for the rest of the night until night vision was no longer necessary. And the whole time I could hear stuff like breaking branches, heavy footsteps. It's just the strangest thing. I think that I'd on them cameras and up to this point, so it's just like, man, that's crazy. And a little side note about this property is it's more like a cabin set up where there's people there during the day, but nobody lives there full time. So you know, if something wanted to wander through the woods, you're pretty much full place to yourself. Probably a couple hundred acres part of this property, it's mostly I call it like logging land, so it's all just like binds, kind of overgrown shrubs underneath of them, that kind of stuff. Finally, one time I was checking first motion detections. I'm watching this clip to see where the motion detection is. I see this like quick flash and then I hear a thunk, like something hits the gutter that the camera's next to. It was like, what the heck was at? So I rewatched this thing, and rewatch it and I download the HD version. I watch it a few more times and looks like something pops out from behind the tree that this camera is facing towards and throws a rock at the camera, like you can see almost like an arm pop out. The rock flies up, bounces off into flecks off the gutter and lands on the ground. That was when I was like, it was, you know, sometime early morning on a weekend. I can check the cameras. There's no cars, there's nobody there, so what the heck throws a rock from behind a tree to hit this camera? And at this time they'd only been there I think for a month or so, so it's almost like something or someone was curious, like what the heck is that? And it's like throwing stuff at it? What's it going to do? I have that clip saved, I unfortunately can't share it because it's on private property that I don't own. It's one of those crappy situations. But I've shown it to close friends and family and they're like, Wes, that's weird whatever. But yeah, so that property has definitely got some weird activity on it. I've got several other recordings After that point, I started downloading the full nights with the audio and then go through it, scrum through it quickly. It was originally using Audacity, and then I moved over to Adobe Audition. It's got a lot more bells and whistles, way more than I'm capable of currently, but yeah, I'm trying so again. Tons of clips. I've got probably a dozen or so. I've actually put a bunch of them on YouTube. I put some of the raw recordings on SoundCloud as well. If anything like that interests anybody, I can share that information as well.
Speaker 1: I definitely got the stuff that you sent over from SoundCloud. I will insert it for you guys here so you guys can hear some of the whoops and some of the vocalizations that you've recorded on the audio. It's definitely interesting. Oh, I want to go back to a couple of things in your original experiences. I had Carter Bouchard on a couple of years ago, and Carter was talking to me about the very same thing. I don't know if he was on Sasquatch Chronicles as well, but Carter and I talked about that and his theory about these things being able to count and counting people as they come and go in certain situations. Can you talk a little bit more specifically about the knocks or the sounds that you were hearing, because I want to get a little bit more detail in that, because I don't think these things are using wood on wood. I don't think they're using rocks on wood. I think they're using their mouth to make these sounds. I could be wrong. It's just a theory, obviously, have no frickin clue. It's all subjective when it comes to bigfoot. But I think they're using mouth pops or some sort of clicks or something with their tongue to make these sounds. Can you describe what it was that you were hearing and maybe even talk a little bit about your theory. Do you think it's possible these things are using their mouth versus using a stick or a rock to hit a tree. Stay tuned for more Sasquat chatta see, we'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's the best way I phone to describe that sound is it was almost like something hitting like a rotten lug or something not like that dry pine branch on dry pine branch that you hear. I've actually heard one of those two recently, but that's a different story. Yeah, that's the best way I can describe it. It was just like a solid object hitting a rotten tree. It was just, you know, it's such a unique sound you almost can't describe it, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely get it. I heard that. I went out on expedition with Todd Standing back in twenty twenty three up in his radium research area, and I heard multiple wood knocks over the course of those seven days. And it is very difficult to describe if you haven't heard it, but it is very much like taking a baseball bat and hitting a solid tree. That's at least what I was experiencing. Can you talk a little bit about what you've heard most recently with that really clear pop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my wife's grandparents recently moved up here, not too far to probably fifteen minutes down the highway from us. Her grandpa's car wasn't starting and they wanted me to come take a look at it. So I did. I got my stuff and I headed over there with the dog. We got there, I shut the engine off. You know, I opened my door, I took step out of my car, and clear as day, as soon as I stood up out of the car, I heard that, plain as day. So I was like shocked me. I was like, really, you know, it could have been anything, but it seems so liberate, almost like a there's someone here kind of thing. And I looked over where I heard it. You know, the grandparents are inside, They're not out there trapesing around in the woods knocking on trees. So it is just very strange. The place they live. They rent the home. It's on a good amount of acreage and backs up to another large wetlands kind of wooded area as well behind that. So I mean pretty much anybody who's been up here in Northwesternconsin knows like there's not any really major cities besides Superior. It's mostly woods and swamps, and if anything wanted to hide, then this would be the place to do it in this state.
Speaker 1: I also want to go back justin to the incident where you were out hunting and you saw what appears to me at least to be a couple of sets of eyes. And I certainly don't want to put words in your mouth, but I want to talk specifically about that because there's been so many accounts that I have taken over the years of people who have seen this what people call eyeshine, but it sounds like to me again, and I want to clarify this for the audience. Was what you seeing eye shine in your opinion or was this some sort of a self illuminating type.
Speaker 2: Of eye It was glowing. This wasn't eye shine, Like in my mind, in order to get eye shine, you would need a light source pointing at it. I've got dogs, three cats, you get the creepy eyes from them all the time. This wasn't that there was no light illuminating that would have caused it to shine. The color it was just so bizarre. I know bart owls have kind of that orange color in their eye shine, but the eyes were further apart than any bart owl that I've ever seen. I've seen them up close. They've walked right underneath of them in trees and looked straight up at them. I love birds prey, but yeah, these were definitely seemed like they were glowing.
Speaker 1: I asked that specifically because I've documented it so many times on the show and people that I've had conversations with when I've been at speaking events or book signings. People tell me their stories all the time, and I have had an experience last year. It's crazy to say last year, but it is January third as we record this, of twenty twenty five. I was out in the Pacific Northwest filming a documentary last year and I'm under an NBA, so I still can't really talk about this. Hopefully in the next couple of months that I'll be over with and I can give people the full scope of what happened in those experiences. But I experienced something in the woods where we saw and I say we because there was tons of people in the woods with me, the filming crew and then the other folks that were part of this expedition slash documentary that I was filming. Saw self illuminating, two sets of self illuminating eyes, and they were bright white light. That's the only way I can describe it. These things drop down to the ground at some point. Then after that happened, we had some of the things and other experiences that solidified to me. It absolutely proved to me what was happening during experience. I'll be honest with you, just about everybody that I've ever interviewed and or had conversations with, whether it's an external or internal, it's an eye roll when they say, oh, this thing had glowing eyes. It wasn't eyeshine, it was glowing, And I feel like such an asshole because I felt that so many times having conversations with folks, and then I experienced it for myself. So I think that's one of the most fascinating parts of this phenomenon that obviously we're seeking the answers to the other thing that you mentioned earlier, and I certainly want to talk about this is the telepathic communication that the mind speak that so many people have talked about. I had Less on the show a couple of years ago, and Less shared several experiences with me on the show about his telepathic communication that he believes that he received from Sasquatch. I'm actually planning an expedition in twenty twenty five, and I'm going out with Less for a couple of days. At some point in time, I'm definitely going to press him on this and get some more details when we're face to face, sitting around the fire, hopefully smoking a cigar and having some bourbon. I don't know that may or may not be part of that, but I'm definitely going to press him on this because it's something that he's made no qualms about talking about. But there's so many people who dismiss that, and I'll be honest, I'm a flesh and Blood I'm an aper. If there is a place to plant your flag, I think I certainly publicly, for years now, planted my flag in the Flesh and Blood camp. But just before we got on, I was literally working on an upcoming episode where I'm narrating some different articles on the subject and talking about some of the weirder things that happen with this phenomenon. Is it something completely different or do these creatures have some sort of abilities that we're not aware of. Let me ask you this, where are you on this possibility of telepathic communication with these creatures and some of the other things like the glowing eyes, that would certainly be something way outside of what we know of normal animal behavior.
Speaker 2: So they've had some pretty off the wall theories. But you were sitting here talking about bigfoot online, So what can we call weird?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I just a thought I had recently when I was trying to find an explanation of why something would be glowing when you would assume that your optical receptors would not be emitting something because they need to receive it. Right Prior to really getting into the whole subject of bigfoot sassquatch UFOs, I wasn't really a spiritual person by any means or whatever you'd consider. It's how people talk about how we all have like an aura, and there's psychics some people out there that claim they see people's auras and colors around individuals. My off the wall theory for it is, what if that's what they're reflecting. What if it is eyeshine and it's reflecting off of our light that we are emitting. So we see all these different colors in the woods, and you've heard the red screens, blues, orange, red, you know all of these are As far as I know this is off of my fifteen minute Google search, that's what's being reflected back at us. People see more. I seem to hear more about the red glowing eyes than anything. What if that's just the type of person the people that go out in the woods are more prone to have this red or or something like that, you know what I mean. So that's kind of my thought process behind that. Again, could be totally wrong. I don't know anything about that world of psychic things like that. But yeah, and then as far as the telepathy goes, again, no clue how it would even be possible. I think there are things that we as humans are capable of that we don't know we're capable of, or there's been abilities that we have that have just been lost throughout the years of not needing to use it. Right, So if you don't use it, you lose it. Or is it we're just capable of receiving telepathic thoughts as opposed to sending and receiving or you know, there has to be a certain genetic sequence linked together in your body in an individual that allows you to do these things off the wall thought. My theory is recently, it was sometime early last year I heard about Bob Blazaar and I listened to most of it. I can't remember fills the full original interview or not, or somebody had posted a video and read it about it. I watched it, and in one of his things he talks about he talks about these briefings that were written by other people who had investigated UFO crash sites and had allegedly had conversations with extraterrestrials and stuff like that he had told them or he had read that human beings as we are today are a result of sixty five genetic trials, So who's to say we're the final product. For some reason, they stopped with us, that things like Sasquatch wasn't the precursor. Say they got the Florida skunk cape and they're like, no, this one's too this, or that we need more of this DNA. The way I see it, the only way a civilization or species could get to the advancement that extraterrestrials would be in is to not have a code of ethics.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You have to just throw everything out. You have to have no emotion, no ethics. You just do things for the progression of society. While we as humans have a code of ethics for the most part, we can't do those or we don't do those things because it's imral, it's wrong. You can't just use people for human experiments. That's horrifying. So if they don't have a code of ethics and they can make these horrible abominations and then they end up with these things, they're like, well, what do we do with them? And they just dump them here on Earth or whatever, terminate the species, whatever happens to them. That's kind of what makes most sense to me is, Yeah, it's some outside horses are playing with things and either leaving them here on earth or originating them here.
Speaker 1: Very interesting theory. I was just writing for our newsletter. I have a weekly newsletter that I put out, the Bigfoot Weekly Newsletter. For folks that aren't signed up, there's a button right here in the show notes. I got to just click it and you can sign up and get newsletter. I was writing an article that I'm gonna put out on Sunday for the newsletter. That's one of the things I was addressing there. Again, I'm a very flesh and blood kind of guy, but I can't deny some of these extraordinary superabilities that these creatures seem to have, and I try to address that as much as I can rationally, but sometimes it just all that rationale goes out the window when it comes to Bigfoot because there are so many theories and there are so many things out there, So let's go down that rabbit hole a little bit further. It sounds like to me, you're open to the fact that they're created by extraterrestrials, or there's at least some connection there for extraterrestrials. Here's the problem I have as a flesh and blood apor kind of guy when it comes to the subject. So many times, what I experienced when I had my sightings and my encounters last year was a very physical, flesh and blood experience. There was something large there. I saw it, I heard it. I would argue that I felt it on the some wavering I'm over five hundred plus episodes into Sasquatch Odyssey. I probably interviewed over one thousand people for the show at this point. By and large, most of the experiences people have with these things are what would be considered flesh and blood. They're crossing the road, they're carrying a deer, they're crossing a field, very flesh and blood known behaviors of other animals that are known to science, and then there's orbs, and there's glowing eyes, and then there's all of this high strangers. I've even interviewed a guy who claims to have seen what he believes to be an alien craft and a sasquatch getting off of the ship. That is as close as you can possibly get to an alien connection to this. So I ask you again, it's all subjective, but where are you on that? How do you reconcile that in your brain having had your experiences just a simple vocalization or a tree knock that's a very physical interaction with these things. How do you rationalize that in your brain? Let all that rattle around. Where do you come out on the other end about some of these very physical things that people describe versus some of the very wu or high strangeness experiences that some people have.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're a spiritual thing. They're very much less and blood as far as I'm concerned. If my theory was correct that they were created much like we were, then they're just here like we are, except they want nothing to do with us because of the atrocities that they've seen us commit against each other. And I'm sure to their species, as we've heard from or at least I've heard on other podcasts and episodes about military encounters and people being sent out to eliminate these things in the woods. So yeah, I still think they're bless and blood. I don't think they're out here flying spaceships around and stuff like that. That's a simply complex kind of explanation. If that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out toesy. We'll be right back after these messages. It does, and it's certainly the best explanation I feel you can give, because honestly, at the end of the day, nobody knows about these things outside of your own personal experiences. Everything else that we talk about is subjective. I've had my own experiences that I certainly can't explain. I know that I've seen these creatures. Now I've moved from the are they real? Where I was so many years on the fence back and forth. Do these things actually exist? Or is everybody having some sort of mass hallucination or making these stories up to absolutely knowing they're real. Now I'm stuck on the fact of I want to know what they are. I want to know why we can't find them the way that science needs us to find them, because there's definitely nobody that can sit back and say sasquatch is an undiscovered species. Sure, by scientific standards, it is undiscovered, but thousands of people, I would argue, over the course of our recorded history, probably tens of thousands of people have had encounters with what I've believe to be sasquatched. So they're undiscovered by science, but we see them and people experience them on a regular basis. So that is really where I've shifted my focus to is I want to know what these creatures are, and why it is that they are so elusive, and why can't we figure out what they are where they are the majority of the time. So there's so many things that I am now focusing on, but it all boils down for people like you to come on and share their experiences. That is some of the most amazing data I believe that we have is the anecdotal experiences from people very much like you, who really don't have a dog in the fight when it comes to bigfoot. You're just a deer hunter. You're out trying to get sustenance for your family, and you have these weird ass experiences that you can't explain. I think that's one of the most compelling things about this Now, if you're a bigfoot researcher like me and you go out and have it experience, people cock their head to the side and go, oh, what's up with this guy? But a deer hunter comes forward and says, I had this really weird experience that I can't explain. I think that really goes a long way and helping validate the subject for so many people who have had experiences over the years that people frankly don't believe. So I appreciate you very much coming on justin and sharing your experiences and talking to me today. Man, I've had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been fun. He was definitely excited and both nervous to come on today. One final thing I have. Somebody actually posted a video and one of the paranormal subreddits out there, so it was sixteen days ago. It looks like of something in a tree that looks nearly identical to what I saw. Granted this thing's moving more. I can throw you the link in the chat here or something so you can take a look at it or share it or whatever you want to do. Freaked me out. I was like, there's no way. How could somebody else see what I saw? You know what I mean? They say you don't have a go, but you cast stay.
Speaker 3: Where all happens. Said, step stays, step child, this child, that child? Everything? Can you ride back right back? Joy from me? Enjoy staying right you come in right away, still stays, stays to stout. Talking about thessens STSSSS, Thames used the FS