Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katie wbm A, I'm there at diet Coke my system. I'm ready to go. And also I came in today, like two days ago. I was like randomly discovered we had Usher tickets. I was diddling around on the old computer and I was like, oh my god, we have Usher tickets. We have those again today We're gonna come back and do Usher tickets. Actually we also have another pair at three forty for his show this weekend. But today I'm diddling around.
Speaker 2: I like, when you did all around, you find a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of stuff I don't, And I found we have Vikings tickets. What no one even told us we have freaking Vikings tickets. Are you sure are game this weekend? I don't know. It's possible that I have been unsubscribed somehow to the company email system because of my attitude, and that's fair. Well, biking tickets with a pair of those right after three o'clock, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Baby, where to come back. We'll dive into all of it andn't get you your first round of USh your ticket Usher Usher tickets on ushers Katie WB all right one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. We do have usher tickets uh ushers in town this weekend, and we have tickets for his show on Saturday night. We're gonna give those two. Are you oh sorry, take your moment, go ahead, just say yay oh that you were singing.
Speaker 2: It's not like normally you don't just get stuff thrown in your lap. And it's going to be exciting. If your caller ten, what.
Speaker 1: You'd like tickets for a Saturday show, we color ten at six, five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w B. Now, I want to know what you're talking about, because you have you you asked a question earlier about men, and I have thoughts on this, but I need you to ask the question.
Speaker 2: Okay. The only issue is we have no time. How much time we have about thirty.
Speaker 1: Seconds, okay, so what's the question.
Speaker 2: The question is do you think men are more attractive in the winter.
Speaker 1: I would like to take some time to collect my thoughts and my statement. All right, we're going to come back with our usher winner, and you can just do a random poll right now. I can text in five three, nine two one, KATIEWB one are men more attractive during the winter months? I'd like to I'd like to explore this further as to why you are questioning this.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, then we come back on KATIEWB. Congrats to Dan. He just scored our second to last pair of Usher tickets we have for the concert this week, and we have one pair of left. It's stealing a colt on one on one point three katiewb. We'll have another pair of Usher tickets around three forty in our after school pop quiz.
Speaker 2: So think about men real quick, think about their bodies, think about men in general, the doing it do you think, man, Yes, they're a sthetic of a man is more attractive in the winter or any of the time of the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, so obviously that depends on a lot of things. Yea, depends on their body. Let's be honest, because but see, I don't I'm not someone who Okay, it's not going to turn down a super buff person. But like, that's never been my type.
Speaker 3: I don't need that.
Speaker 1: I don't need that in my life. Okay. So I would say, in the summer, if you're super buff and you're showing off your body, yeah you're probably probably that's probably a good time for you. But I would I prefer Yeah, I prefer a man comfortable in his body, and there are so many good like Jake. He could just layer it up and just look way better then in the summer, Jake looks really hot in a tight T shirt. He actually does is a great body he does.
Speaker 2: The T shirt is like the hotter he gets.
Speaker 1: I know, it is interesting as all. It would say his boobies because she calls everything boobies, so he's doing that. But hey, gues, but I like the layering. I feel you guys have way more off in the summer, you're just a T shirt and like shorts.
Speaker 2: Guy, because if you can't pull off a T shirt then it kind of is like, right, it's not your time to shine. But if you if you can throw on a hoodie maybe like a vest, it's like the more you cover up your body, like, the better you do, have a better if you're going out let let's say you're going downtown or whatever and you're at a bar. I don't even know how it works anymore, so far removed, but if.
Speaker 1: You're standing there dead, you were with your wife before you were even twenty one, weren't you. Yeah, so why were you ever going out to the bar in this scenario anyway, Well, you could still be a part.
Speaker 2: Of the tallet out there. You know, you're there and people are like looking around, They're like, oh, yeah, there's some good looking dude you. I feel like I could definitely be a better looking person, more bundled up and maybe got you got some boots. You have a lot more flavor in the in the winter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hot take.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I do not like golf polos and so that's like all I swear, that is all guys in Minnesota wear in the summer. I don't. I always like Jake, do not become a suburban dad already wearing the golf It's not every polo. It's like the golf material polo. I'm always like, I just I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know it's talking about but like pop off.
Speaker 1: But now he's in vest season and I don't I like, dude, I don't love that.
Speaker 2: I don't like the best it is. It does nothing for you except make your back sweaty. That's all it does. It doesn't protect it.
Speaker 1: Love his best And I'm like, can we just go a day without a vest? But he does do he's like great with layering, like just like a shirt with like a flannel over it, maybe like another thing over hot, like a cardigan. So hot, so nice.
Speaker 2: And also if you're bigger, you can also sacrifice a coat for a lady. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Because what you got?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I'm so confused.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like if your lady gets a little cold, you're like, here you go, you can wear my coat because I have some extra patting. I don't even need my coat, I know, Like I say, I'm a little warmer. I have a thicker layer between me and my bones. So it's all good.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 2: You know what else?
Speaker 5: This cool?
Speaker 2: What getting on an aeroplane to La. Yes, to see Sabrina Carpenter. So cool, so cool.
Speaker 1: We I mean we've been looking to sear it some jingle balls. That was before she had like four million banger hits. Now you get to go see her to her full. It's just gonna be epic and you get a trip to La on top of it. Yeah, we cover all of that. All you have to do is listen to the free iHeartRadio app to KATWB. Every fifteen minutes you listen, you get another entry to win, and this contest only goes for a few more days. So get those listens in, which means you get those entrees in. It's KATWB. It's the pop Culture Minute with Sellon.
Speaker 3: And Colt on one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 1: All right, check it, check it, check it. At like midnight last night, like Halloween's over, it's the first day of November, she unfroze and here we go. We Rian let us know it's time. Hell yeah, she get She's trying to see those dollar bills roll into her bank account.
Speaker 2: It just crazy, has like a guaranteed income the last quarter of the year.
Speaker 1: Every year she's on Drew Barrymore and Drew Barrymore is like it's the thirtieth anniversary of the album in. Maria's like, I don't do numbers because she knows she wants to say forever young and just She's like, I don't do numbers.
Speaker 2: It does feel right, like I don't know. I was pulling my kids around on the sled this morning. I was playing in the snow. I got some Christmas decor ou. I'm definitely going to decorate a tree this weekend.
Speaker 1: I don't believe you for a second. I think I think ninety percent of what you do is rage baiting. You are the human version of clickbait, but your rage bait. And I do not for a second believe you're putting your tree up this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not getting a I'm getting a fake four foot tree, and then after Thanksgiving I'm getting a real tree. But I am going to decorate a little fake tree to hold me over.
Speaker 1: Okay, I believe you. This weekend, Chapel Roone performs on SNL. John mulaney is the guest host. He is always an amazing host. First of all, his monologue is always basically a stand up routine and it's hilarious. John Laney's one of my favorite comedians. If you haven't ever seen his Delta airlines bit, please do a favor, do me a favor. Not right now, listen to our show later today. Make a note and go to YouTube and look up John mulaney Delta. Have you seen it before?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna play it for you on like a commercial break or something because it makes me laugh so hard I cry every single time. But he always like would help write bits for SNL. Right he was like a writer, so he is like one of those host that comes in like has bits ready to go, so it's gonna be epic Game of Thrones. We were both fans, Colt, you and I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched season one and then the last season. I heard about the red wedding and stuff whatever.
Speaker 1: You didn't watch the between seasons.
Speaker 2: I just watched the person going around.
Speaker 1: And say, York a Game of Thrones fan then.
Speaker 2: And it felt the last season was awful.
Speaker 1: Finale was Yeah, it was in one of the scenes that's everyone's made that mistake. But they're talking about doing a Game of Thrones movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean that'd be easier to watch less. I mean that's the way you got to like commit so much time, just so many naked people you see every episode. It's like I don't know how many.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that bothered you. I couldn't stand at the very end. It was so dark you had you had to watch it and pitch black at night, Like you couldn't even have the option to watch it over lunch.
Speaker 2: I have a theory about the video, but they got less of a budget, so they just darkened it to make like no, it looked like it was more. Really, they got.
Speaker 1: More and more budget. It was absolutely crazy. This is no surprise. The popularity of TikTok has propelled the company's founder to be the wealthiest person in China. And he's still worth less than Taylor Swift. By the way, forty nine million is what he's worth. I find that hard to believe that in China the wealthiest person would be worth forty nine million dollars. Wouldn't you think that they'd be worth more?
Speaker 2: That's cap, that's cap because in selling Sunset, they always say, I have a businessman and a billionaire businessman in China who's buying this fifty million dollar mansion on Beverly Hills or whatever. That's so, where do they come from? I think they're just high. I think they don't want to spare high money. Okay, they don't want us to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Very possible, and that's fine, guess. So that is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens and we're gonna come back. We're gonna we haven't had time. We've been running out of time lately to do anyone listening, who but I'm sick of it cold and put my foot down. I want to talk to people.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I need your help. On Biased Opinion, there's a bunch of cookies in the breakroom. Do I eat one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? There's a full bag of fun sized Snickers in there too.
Speaker 2: We'll leave it up to you. Should we snack? Five three nine to one on the text line, if thing we should snack? Snack? If you think we should diet diet.
Speaker 1: I don't know how everyone's his diet.
Speaker 2: One on one point three k d w B with Fallon and Colts. Anybody listening? Who this weird.
Speaker 1: Hays putting their Christmas tree up this weekend? Hala Jake did come in this morning? Goes, so we put our Christmas stuff up? I said, no, let's take our Halloween stuff down this weekend. But also let's take a minute. And I'm not as scrooge. I'm not the kind of person that's like, you have to wait till Thanksgiving's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What sucks is like there's so little time, Like it takes forever to put up lights and everything and get so ready for it.
Speaker 1: We don't do lights like outside.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, see it's it takes a good minute. So if it's gonna be up, I'm gonna enjoy it for a little longer.
Speaker 1: Every single we have two like kind of you know, spruce Christmas tree looking trees and our Every single year Jake and I are like, let's put lights on those, and then we always go, how we're gonna plug that in because it's out in the yard, And then every single year we decide not to because it seems too difficult to figure out a plug in situation. Yeah, every single year with the same conversation. So anyone listening who is putting up their Christmas tree this weekend wants to vent about something.
Speaker 2: This is anything free advice, Friday's baby, whatever you got on your minds.
Speaker 1: We're not calling it free advice Fridays we are. I think someone else already does that in this market.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I'm sure we've done that before, like multi time it was us maybe.
Speaker 1: Never gotten, never had anyone dump you, and I think that that's good for you. But I will tell you this much. I've been dumped. Have you been dumped?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I've ever been. I don't think i've ever left somebody. I think they've always left me.
Speaker 1: My dumpings dumplings happened in like high school, like junior year and senior year. But then after that, Yeah, it was usually me that did the breaking up with vibe. I know it is rough, it's hard on both parties, but I mean it is worse being dumped, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Is it more difficult leaving somebody or getting dumped, because then you gotta feel all the guilt.
Speaker 1: I think it's difficult to leave someone if you don't have like a real reason other than you just know you're not compatible for some reason. Yeah, if they didn't do anything wrong, you're like, I feel like such a jerk, So hard to break up with a nice person, but you do and then But I think mostly it's harder to be dumped because there's not much you can do about that.
Speaker 2: I don't have the contrast, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah that's true. You know, if you fit in any of those categories, give us a call six five, one, nine, eight nine, K d w D. Anyone listening who is putting up their tree this weekend? Once to vent about something orth has never been dumped and it's not a bragging situation. Just maybe you're with your high school girlfriend still I don't know. It's KATIEWB.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 1: One oh one, play three KATIEWB with Fallon and could weave you're dash a ticket. She's gonna be in the KATWB skyroom on the fourth, so just a few days away. I would give those to caller ten right now at six, five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w B. Anyone listening who if you fit any of these categories, you can call us as well. Anyone listening who is putting up their Christmas tree this weekend wants to vent about something or has never been dumped. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm debating on the Christmas tree, but I think.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do it.
Speaker 2: I think you should, Jasmine. I think you'd deserve to enjoy your life a little bit and whatever.
Speaker 5: But I feel like it's people like me if I do this, that make it snow and that's not good.
Speaker 2: Oh so you think you're gonna will in some like bad weather if you put up all the Christmas stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't be doing that, Jasmine.
Speaker 4: See I want to be to blame for that.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 5: We're going on a Christmas cruise and so we won't even be here, so I'm like, maybe I could just leave more time out of all this.
Speaker 2: You should just put a palm tree in your living room. See you get like warmer weather? Try it out?
Speaker 1: Decorate that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do that well? Either way, let us know what happens. Instagram found and colts d must send us a pick if you put it up. Oh yeah, send us a pick. Hello, katwb which category do you fall into?
Speaker 4: And fall into?
Speaker 7: All three?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, all right, hit us with it. Line them up what we got?
Speaker 8: Okay, So I am definitely putting up my Christmas stuff because I'm.
Speaker 4: Moving into a new house. I just want events about my kids. Dad not being child support. I was seated on quote unquote dump by him.
Speaker 8: So all right, well.
Speaker 2: Okay, so first of all, how much child support does he owe you?
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, you'll we have to pay two hundred and thirty four dollars a month.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: That is a covering. You think that has even covered grapes two times from Target? What the hell? He doesn't have to be one hundred dollars for each kid a month and he can't make that payment? Girl, I want to vent for you.
Speaker 2: I know, does he have a job, Like, what are they because isn't it aren't you supposed to like take it out of your check or something?
Speaker 8: Both two?
Speaker 3: But doesn't dang the world.
Speaker 2: Coming down on you again. Okay, wait, so the last one was never gotten broken up with? So is this the first time you gotten broken up with?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And what was that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 8: Terrible?
Speaker 7: Because his kids look like him, you can't escape.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, so do you do you like almost look at your kid and resent them because they look like him?
Speaker 4: No? I don't.
Speaker 1: There should be a rule if you're going to be with someone who's shady. The rule is the kids don't look like the shady person. Okay, true?
Speaker 4: Right that time decorating today to make things a little bit merrier.
Speaker 2: You should that's what you should do. I appreciate that for I appreciate your vulnerability and the fact that you are a single mom out here working two jobs. Yeah, I'm assuming and and yeah you know what you do? You got them?
Speaker 1: Thank you, you're always spelled with. Just stop your.
Speaker 2: Advice so much motivation.
Speaker 1: He was like, first of all, you made up the fact that she has two jobs. She never said I'm a single mom who works two jobs. You listen to the Reba TV Show intro song once. Now, every single mom to you works two jobs. Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, go to Red lob this weekend. You need to turn up, enjoy your life a little bit. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, I've never been sad.
Speaker 2: At about the lobster, I tell you that much.
Speaker 1: Oh I have. When them chednter bab biscuits run out and they're like, haven't you hit your limit, I'm like, don't. Don't come to me with that. I'll tell you what I'm done.
Speaker 2: You don't tell me.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to David. He just grabbed the dash of skyroom tickets. We'll have another pair of those at three fifty and four fifty. And don't forget in thoss giveaways today on KTIEWB. We'll tell you more about that a second because we do have Vikings tickets. We'll get your details at about five one on one point three KWB with fallon and cold and your Minnesota Vikings tickets. Don't We must have been really good this year because we have been given the gift of giving a gift of Vikings are doing incredibly well. I don't even know anything about sports, but I know the Vikings are having a great season.
Speaker 2: Everybody was hating. They're like, nah, uh, ain't no way in that boom.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I got nothing but optimism for the Vikings. Y Vikings, thank you so much. The Vikings are playing the Colts. Now, that's indeed a baby. Did you know that? Did you know the culture from.
Speaker 2: Are they from Appolis? Wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I mean that's that's the Indiana football team.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why they don't give us tickets. Good god, even I'm embarrassed. Right now, in this moment, we're gonna give these away with a fun little little game of can you sound like the Vikings horn? So you can call right now to play sixt' five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Whoever sounds the most like what's it called? Was the thank you's waiting for that? Please help me? Six nine eight nine Katie w B. The person sounds the most like that is going to Sunday night football, baby, go ahead, hit hit me with it. Hit me with a cult? Okay today, Oh your name's cult. Oh you're a bad omen for the Vikings. Just kidding, because the Vikings can't stop whoo whoo. Okay, we have Vikings tickets. They take on the Colts Sunday night at us Bank Stadium. We have tickets. We're doing a little competition of skills. Really if you whoever sounds the most like that horn, when's the ticket? So we're gonna kick it off with what is your name?
Speaker 9: Colin?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Colin? Colin? Can you sound like this? Colin? Hold on this side, buddy? One second?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 2: Kat w what's your name?
Speaker 10: Hi?
Speaker 4: My name is Molly?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Give me that Vikings horn?
Speaker 1: Hold up, Molly, I think, go ahead, I think Molly confused? Woo girl, what fucking's horn? I'm here for Mollie.
Speaker 2: Katie w B? What hit me with that Viking's horn? Sound?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 2: It was good?
Speaker 3: Be cut up?
Speaker 2: Little little low energy? What's your name? Shub? All right? Shall Shelby Mickshelberson, Hello, Katie w B? What is your name?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Lindsay you got a good Viking.
Speaker 1: I can feel the energy coming off Lindsey. All right, let's hear girl. All right, everyone's focus. It's so good. It's so good. Everyone's phone keeps cutting out like after like it starts, but then back around.
Speaker 2: Colin, let's hear it one more time.
Speaker 1: Okay for Colin Hold hold on, hold okay, to me, it's between Lindsay and Colin.
Speaker 2: Are we having a horn off?
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna have a horn off.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lindsay, Lindsay, you're on the phone with Colin. You are the two top contestants we have right now. We're gonna have a little horn off. Okay, all right, bring it all right. On the count of three, just in unison, let's hear that Viking's horn one, two, three. I gotta go with Colin.
Speaker 1: I thought Linda sounded more like it. Play that, play the actual sound.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold up.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, listen to Lindsay do it? Okay, faded out a little bit, Lindsay, she's.
Speaker 2: Giving you a but then Colin sounds like, here, we gotta go with Colin. You are you are with Colin on that?
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I feel like Colin has more like pizzazz, But I feel like Lindsay like had more of the fog horn sound to her voice.
Speaker 2: No, wait, what do you think? What do we think?
Speaker 1: I think you're sweet on?
Speaker 3: Colin?
Speaker 1: Is what I think?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I just think it is better. But leave it up to god.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, Okay, you know what, I'll let you choose Colin because I feel like they're very close. I know, I feel so bad, lindsay, I tried, but.
Speaker 8: The heart.
Speaker 1: Bad this weekend.
Speaker 2: Well hold on, hold on, let me text God really quick.
Speaker 1: Ye ever keep your number?
Speaker 2: Okay, God said, see Daddy says, see Daddy. So I'm sorry, Lindsay, sorry about you, luck, but better luck next time. We appreciate thank you for trying.
Speaker 1: Do you really have God's phone number?
Speaker 2: Yes, you're the best.
Speaker 1: I think you said, God blocked you.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're cool. Now we're cool. Hey, Colin, congratulations what thank you so much? This is the Fallon and Cold Show one for a limited time and a holiday.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 1: It's pretty rare to hear something like this, but when you're injured, Nikolay Law is going to take on your case and no matter the injury, no matter the case, you don't pay unless they win for you. Where else will you hear something like that. It's good to have someone on your side, especially in moments like that. So if you've been injured, reach out to Russell at Nikolay Law. The number is one eight five five N I C O L E. T. Their award winning injury lawyers, or find them online nicolay law dot com. Today's trending with fellon and cold on one on Katie w B daylight saving time this weekend. I almost said something real aggressive it's Friday. Almost said the words too much, way, too much happening.
Speaker 2: No, it's cool. It's chill.
Speaker 1: You think I'm cool.
Speaker 2: I think you're cool. You're chill.
Speaker 1: No one's ever described me as chill.
Speaker 2: Do you think we're ever going to break off? Like those other states? There's a couple of them that were like, I'm not doing daylight saving that's dumb.
Speaker 1: Indiana's super weird where I grew up and for many reasons. We'll get into that a different day. Did anyone else have tractor Day at school where you drove your tractors in? We did, h but no, my state, in my home state of India split so where I grew up, we would do like that. It was on eastern but where I went to college two hours away in Indiana, it was central.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: So it was very crazy. But I do like it when it falls back, baby, give me an extra hour, it feels nice. It does. This morning, I was like Jake took the frank out and I was liked, and I said, it smells like poop in here? Did you take frank out?
Speaker 2: You got a Frank is not a human being. Frank is a dog. He's not just the human you have.
Speaker 1: First of all's well, that's what you know. I was like, smelling poop in here. He's like, I just took about fine. It's like he's been having a thing lately where you need to like double check its sticking. He's like tired. He talks the middle. Then I'm a cook. Great. I come home today, all of our sheets are and the washing machines. Like, turns out, you're right. I was like, oh slap when it last night?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: It is like, I love snuggling with my dog in bed, but when I think about all the grossness that he does, I'm like, oh, nasty. I gotta watch these every day burn up. But then I feel bad, like I'm just gonna put him on the floor. I guess he's a dog, but it just feels bad.
Speaker 1: Dolly, my gold noodle, prefers the floor. She doesn't even like lay down jelly, It's just she throws herself down like an avalanche. She's like, and I'm like, all right, you could take it a little easy on your bones. I hate it for the vet bills, you reckless creature. She doesn't want our heat. She's too hot. We're too hot for her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are too hot for her. But also it does feel weird, even when I like, just look at my dog's food ball, I'm like, oh, it just sucks that you got to eat that, Like, it just sucks that you don't have the option just because I'm human, Like I'm allowed to sit on the couch, but you're not feeling.
Speaker 1: No since But every single day you drive home and say that your wife is making broccoli and chicken. So maybe he actually looks at me and goes, oh, I can't believe you have to eat that.
Speaker 2: Every day he laps up that broccoli and chicken.
Speaker 1: That's how you know that dog's desperate.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is.
Speaker 1: That's desperation at his fine as hey. By the way, speaking of animals, it is black cat November, so they say, too often during the month of October people acquire black cats because they're like, oh, Halloween prop and then they're like, hello, keep on getting them throughout the year, so they did a black cat November where animal lovers try to dispel the bad luck myth. So like ASPCA Pet Health Insurance states, they say black cats have typically related to how I have typically been related to Halloween or witchcraft and seen as a symbol of evil. But just so you know, a lot of places think they bring good fortune. So keep on adopting those cute little black kiddies. My cats like a texta you don't want to take some of they call them where they're black and white. Yeah, she's evil now that one. They can't dispel that. That is a truth. I have evidence, actually, I have evidence of you trying to hugger and her trying to slip my throat at the same time. Relationship mostly just hate on her end. So that's cu cuckoo. That's your trending. It is brought to you by nicolay Laud dot com. We will come back and we will get you another chance at Usher tickets in our after school pop quiz. That's our final pair of Usher tickets. Oh I'm sorry, someone texted in earlier and you're saying it wrong. Ersure tickets on KATIEWB on one oh one point three KATIEWB with Ballon and Colt cult scared. He says, it's spooky outside.
Speaker 2: Just feel a little spooky outside. Also, I just down a giant cookie and I don't feel I feel like headed. I need to get Dorito's to even it out. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to get some sustenance, So go get some Dorito's.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play your after school pop quiz right now, some easy trivia. You can answer it, you win Usher tickets. Usher is gonna be in town this week, and this is our final pair of Usher tickets. What the questions aren't that easy? Six five, one nine nine kd WB to play?
Speaker 2: It's one on one point three hed wdb A foulon cold bounds out of it. I think she's getting in DC right now. I don't know where she is, but I do know. I do know. We have Joey from Egan going up against Anthony for some Usher tickets the after school pop quiz. We're gonna ask you a couple of middle school level questions first to two wins, ringing with your name. If you know the answer, you're ready, Ye, yep, looks go.
Speaker 1: I did not make these super easy today. Because these are usher tickets. Question number one, which bone are babies born without? I know you can't win.
Speaker 5: Joey.
Speaker 1: Yes, Joey, that's right, Joey.
Speaker 2: Boom, Joey all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two, what was the first toy to be advertised on television? And we did this yesterday. We're gonna do a three to two one countdown. If you don't know, we'll move on because people google. Okay. Question number three, that's fair, it's it's mister potato head. By the way, I did not know either. Question number three, what is the only food that does not spoil?
Speaker 2: Joey, Yes, Joey.
Speaker 1: Not geez, good question. Our good answer, honey is the answer. Oh, how many Lord of the Rings films are there?
Speaker 2: Joey three?
Speaker 1: Yes, cold you cannot gas to cover up them chiming.
Speaker 2: Their nick joe Joey came out. He was the first one.
Speaker 1: It's a gas all right. Anthony thinks for trying. But Joey did get too correct first, which means Joey, you got yourself from us your tickets.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, and we're gonna come back with your dash of tickets on one A one point three kd WB.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KTEWB with Fallon and Cult. We have dash of tickets. She's gonna be performing in the KATIEWB sky Room. There it is.
Speaker 2: Are you do you know who's interviewing her? Are you interviewing? Am I interviewing?
Speaker 1: I wasn't asked. I guess since you asked me, I know that you weren't asked.
Speaker 2: I don't well, I don't know. We could do it together.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess it depends you don't.
Speaker 2: You should do it because you're better at it. Anyways.
Speaker 1: This is Cult's new tactic. When he doesn't want to do something, he will say you should do it, Fallon, because you're better. He thinks that I don't know who he is at this point, and that he's just a lie, and that he's just trying to like he's trying to like hype me up something like really no, but you can come and see who doesn't matter who's interviewing her. You get to meet her, You get to see this amazing performance up close and you The only way is to win, So be call her ten right now, six, five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w B will come back with our winner and we're playing radio s Categories with a special guest. She's sweating. Did she throw up in the trash can? We'll find out in six minutes. One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Colt and we have a special guest with us today. So last week on Friday, we had a special guest. A lot of people know him as Dad chats on TikTok, but he quickly let me know it is Dylan Michael White on Instagram. I said, Dylan White. He's like Dylan. Mike was like, my you know, I it's like when you address someone without the doctor title and they quickly let you know. It's like Dylan draw exactly exactly. So everyone was like, how are you gonna have him in and not have mom chats in? And I said, you're right, that's actually it's actually disrespectful.
Speaker 10: I mean, yes, So I am sweating and I should have packed my theodor with me because I'm so excited to actually see faces of the people who I listen to.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you. We're excited that you could come in and join us for this silly game that we do on the radio, because it's like, you know, fun fact. We don't pay anyone that comes in for this have to use their own.
Speaker 2: Time and energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to use your trash can. When I was like, that is true, and I hope you remember that when you leave today. We got to use the KDWB trash can. It's a very big moment. Yeah. So we asked your lovely husband last week. But I'm always curious like how people because people post online all the time, but some people stand out. And first of all, who do you think is funnier between you and your husband on TikTok? No pressure you, right, Oh, I mean absolutely, he's more dramatic. Okay, but but I mean there's always one more dramatic person and in the relationship in my relationship, it's me and Cole definitely cold in his relationship running. So, but you were just posting videos one day and you just were like Everyone's like, oh, she's hilarious and I relate to her. And now you're just super popular on TikTok. I guess.
Speaker 10: So I wasn't going to, but then I got the user name to troll Dylan and he didn't know.
Speaker 1: I had it long time, so I would send him.
Speaker 10: Really creepy d ms and just like comment really bizarre things, just to just to mess with him.
Speaker 1: A little bit, and he's like, there's this creepy person who took mom chats on TikTok. That's amazing, that is perfect. What are we if not made to troll our partners though, I mean, that's our job and our wedding phost honest. Absolutely. Now, you said that you were a little nervous about playing radios categories. You've never you said you're not great with words, which I find that hard to believe. I mean, I just I let's just I think we should probably just get it. Just get her in, just get in there. Let's get in there. Okay, all right, perfect. So what we'll do is we'll play a song. Okay, we'll come back. You're gonna go first, no pressure. We do ten categories, one letter to come up with a word for each category in sixty seconds. I practiced perfect, and yeah, I'll come back in and do it, and then Colt will go over and we'll see who won perfect. I have says we'll do it right after you. Hosier on kd WB one on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cult. I always like to ask people how they feel about this music. Do you enjoy this? This is really motivating you. I mean it makes me feel like I'm on Survivor or something excellent. That's what I want. I want you to go into that survival mode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, there's a lot of pressure really kind of throws you off to so don't let it get in your head.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not really playing you. I'm playing Dylan, and he's just he's so cocky when he got home. He he was cocky on the radio his first time here. He was like, you did good, but I did better, and I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: It was pretty savage.
Speaker 10: He was.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I was kind of like touche. But if you're like, who is this angelic voice I'm hearing on the radio right now? Yes, yes, you can find her on Instagram it is Susanne Lynn White or on TikTok mom chats.
Speaker 2: So here we go.
Speaker 1: You ready for this?
Speaker 2: Do you want me to call you mom chats or Susanne or Susanne Lynn or White or what.
Speaker 1: Or what's the other one you do? Mom, mommy?
Speaker 10: Definitely not the last one because that makes me want to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you call me anything else with in that parameter.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He said, welcome to this show.
Speaker 2: Throw I don't know, so Suzanne. Let's yes, all right, Susan. So we're gonna have you go first. I have ten categories. I'm gonna give you a letter. You have sixty seconds to run through this and fallon. She's gonna leave. Come back to the same letters. Bye bye, bye, fella, get out. He nobody loves you.
Speaker 8: Leave.
Speaker 1: I practiced so many letters, So here we go.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite letter?
Speaker 1: I'm not tell well, I don't know. My favorite letter was definitely not X, because all I could think of was xylophone for every single.
Speaker 2: Thing actually be awful to play with. Okay, I'm gonna give you the letter L L L yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay L.
Speaker 2: So your minute. What's the theme?
Speaker 1: Do I have to have a theme?
Speaker 2: No theme? No theme? Okay, your time starts now. Words associated with Christmas?
Speaker 6: Lollipop, dog breeds, labrador, all right, Foods, foods.
Speaker 10: That love whoa you gota?
Speaker 2: Animals who baby, foods, licorice, that's liquors, things that family reunions.
Speaker 6: Lucy, oh my goodness, okay, hot celebrity.
Speaker 10: Path, soups, soups, lasanga, soup.
Speaker 6: Ladagna, soup recipe, ways to say no, whoa no loser?
Speaker 2: Loser Okay, pizza topping.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I was I gonna say life. That's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Let us lettuce, okay, circle back to food.
Speaker 1: Okay, food. Oh my gosh, lettuce.
Speaker 2: You already said let us and that is your time.
Speaker 1: That is your time, my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I can't go into the world over good.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. You had some There are some great answers, great answers. There are a lot of nod not no answers. But but you never know, Fallon could trumble under the pressure. We're gonna find out just how Fallin does. With radio scategories featuring mom Chats Susanne in six minutes on KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: On twenty three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt and radio scategories, we have a special guest with us. It's mom chats from TikTok. But also your name is just Susanne and as we're happy to have you here, we got a text that says I'm obsessed with her. I'm so happy she's on the air with you. Another one, I love mom chat so much, and I know you we had your husband on last week dad chats, and I know you wanted to beat him. I think it meant more to beat him than beat me. Maybe, yeah, absolutely, And someone texted in in my heart she beat Dylan.
Speaker 10: That seems about right for how that experience.
Speaker 2: With it isn't gone yet.
Speaker 1: It's very possible.
Speaker 2: I just blank you're around six minutes ago was memorable and you never know. I's gonna crumble under the pressure.
Speaker 1: And also I'm about to I'm like, my my blood sugar's dropping because I just hate like seventeen mini fun sized snickers before you got here, and now I'm hitting my low points. You are a great host.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you feel so.
Speaker 2: This is this is great, This is great. Everything's in your favor right now. Fallon, We're gonna go through ten categories. I'm gonna give you a letter. You have a minute to roll through these, and I we'll come back and see you know who had what? Okay, after your round, your letter is l okay and your time starts now. Words associated with Christmas.
Speaker 9: Lights, dog breaths, labrador food, licorice, animals, lion, baby foods.
Speaker 1: Almost a lettuce that's not something babies, e linea beans, lima beans, what no mask live a bee?
Speaker 2: Things at family reunions.
Speaker 1: Uh, a little bit of this, a little bit of that. Just kidd I'll come back. I'll come back.
Speaker 2: Are you sure that's pretty alright?
Speaker 1: Lois, there's always a loist.
Speaker 2: Go on Lewis.
Speaker 1: Okay, hot celebrities, Lawrence Common, Jennifer, Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: Okay, soups.
Speaker 1: Okay, lime back, tortilla, potato, cheese scap Oh dude, there's okay.
Speaker 2: Ways to say no.
Speaker 1: Later, okay, loser leaves all right, pizza toppings, Oh no, why is everything lying in my head? Sausage onions, peppers?
Speaker 2: And that is your time?
Speaker 1: Let us cheese pizza.
Speaker 2: Sorry, dang it, that is your time. So we're gonna go through this.
Speaker 10: We have money, feel better now, I mean, had some similar answers more weird.
Speaker 2: Listen, that's what I'm saying. You never know what's gonna happen. Okay, So we're gonna roll through this. Words associated with Christmas now, Susanne, you had lollipops. But I mean, to be fair, I often think.
Speaker 1: Of Lil Wayne around the holidays.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's probably better than a lollipop fallon had lights, which is a little I'll get the points of both, thank you.
Speaker 1: That is just terrible. Lollipops like dangling from dangling in stalking. There we go. It wasn't it. Visions of lollipops danced in their heads. See I was just I was so festive. Wait, why am I helping you? This answer is horrible?
Speaker 2: Okay, dog breeds. Susanne, you had a labrador. Found that lab so it counts and animals you had you had nothing.
Speaker 10: Correct, That's where the sheer panic center.
Speaker 2: I think you said like you said something like the bird or something like that, but found.
Speaker 1: You out French birds. Yeah, bird, li.
Speaker 2: Birt baby foods. Suzanne had licorice, Fan had lamba beans favors.
Speaker 1: Do not eat licorice or my baby does not eat liquors.
Speaker 2: To clarified, but if in a moment of need, that could happen. So I'm gonna give it a.
Speaker 1: Point chaotic that is a shock. I mean baby bird it yeah, baby chewing. Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Your baby laberta things out of family reunion. Now this is great because Susanne had Lucy and you out of Lois so.
Speaker 1: Your sisters actually and they are a hoot. They have a great.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh hot celebrities. Susann, you had nothing but the fall and had Lawrence Jennifer. Yeah, we'll give it to you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so much for your support.
Speaker 2: Soups. I was thinking, like I was thinking you would maybe get to lobster soup or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lobster bisk comes to mind the first what I call it cold, not lobster soup. You hill billy first of all.
Speaker 2: But I really like Suzanne's answer. Lasagna soup.
Speaker 1: That's a delicious Have you ever had that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I thought it was a joker for it's so good and.
Speaker 1: You can do like white lasagna soup. There's like lots of different flavors.
Speaker 10: Dang.
Speaker 1: Okay, so probably seventeen points, I think, I think so it was a lot, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: Ways to say. No, Susanne, you had loser fallon you? What did you end on?
Speaker 3: You had later?
Speaker 1: Later was the last one? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now, dude, this is crazy pizza toppings fallon, ran out of time? Had nothing, Suzanne, you had lettuce.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, it's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love a crisp, refect, refreshing Wilton soggytizza it's nothing.
Speaker 2: So despite how bad you thought you did, tallied all up.
Speaker 1: M hmm, let's just not tally.
Speaker 2: You're hied up six to six, six to sixfu believe it. But Susanne, Susanna is a lot more caring and giving person news, so she gets two points for that. And you're married, trash can You're you're married to Dylan Dylan, so that gives.
Speaker 1: You minus a point. I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: You get two points, dang it. And then how many children do you have?
Speaker 1: One million?
Speaker 2: One million?
Speaker 1: Four?
Speaker 2: So four extra points?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why, well I have a kid? Does that no?
Speaker 2: Nope, okay, nope, it doesn't count.
Speaker 1: So that I have a step son does that count? Do I live on a hill? Any points? The extra point?
Speaker 2: So the total is fourteen for Susanne and ballon you have just six.
Speaker 1: Well she was such a joint. Thank you so much. That little rigged that's all things fun. It's the pop culture Minute with Sellent and.
Speaker 3: Cult on one on one point three jd w B.
Speaker 1: The Queen of Christmas let everyone know. And around mid ninety soon as Halloween was over, this just let honey, Oh I could have let that go? How quickly into the season will you be sick of that song. For me, the limit does not exist.
Speaker 4: Ten.
Speaker 2: Probably January first, that might be enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cannot completely wrong on that one. So let's see. Let's dive into what you can check out this weekend in theaters. I'm getting hype because pretty soon Wicked's gonna be out. But that's not what's out this weekend. Okay, But then on the last Dance is predicted to repeat as box office champion. That's the Tom Hardy flick. Then the new movie with Tom Hanks and Robin right now, remember they start together in Forrest Gump and they're working together again. It's an adult drama called Her and Tomatoes not giving it the best.
Speaker 2: Now you have around tomatoes sometimes they're haters, that's true. So you watch it, you're like, all right, this probably should have gotten a little better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and remember the big ones before Thanksgiving. The weekend before Thanksgiving will be Gladiator two and Wicked, and then Thanksgiving Disney's mo Wana too. That's I'm so high for that.
Speaker 2: Will you go like the actual opening day?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes we're lucky at the radio station and we get to see movies in advance, Like I'm gonna go see Wicked in advance, and so if they offer it with Moana, then I probably would go. Be so funny, and both Jake and Jen are like, what the hell is so weird? But we we I would see it because I'm gonna go visit my sister for Thanksgiving and uh, I'm gonna go see her in Orlando, and that'd be pretty fun to do.
Speaker 10: To do that.
Speaker 1: This weekend hosting SNL is John mulaney with musical performance Chapel Rowan. They're talking about doing a Game of Thrones movie. That's an early development, so that's, you know, pretty cool. That is your pop culture minute. It's brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens. Don't worry, we still have more dash of tickets. But before that, there's a woman who admits to stealing basically, and her theory on this is very interesting and to say the least, Yeah, and we're gonna We're gonna get her on the phone and I'm gonna listen to what she's saying because I don't know her full story, and then I'll do what I like to do, which is judge the situation accordingly.
Speaker 2: All right, when you judge situations accordingly. I don't know.
Speaker 1: We'll see how it goes. We're gonna talk to her then and we're do that like in about five minutes and then Dasha tickets on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's one on one point three ktww of found in colts.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: As soon as this hit my my DMS, I was like, all right, I don't know how I feel about this. I kind of relate in a way, and I don't I don't even know if Danielle is in the wrong for this, okay, but I think it might cause like a split division. I think you'll be a little judge you.
Speaker 5: Just knowing.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna judge up. I think you'll have some some like pushback. But Danielle, please explain your situation or what you've been doing lately.
Speaker 5: It's weird because you're right, like, I don't know how people are gonna feel about it. This is how I feel about it, and I don't think feeling a few items at self checkout is a bad thing. For instance, I did a math, and Target's net income in twenty twenty three was two point eight billion billion with a B dollar so me feelings and chicken tenders that costs thirteen dollars and ninety nine cents, isn't going to put them into debt? And my question is, am I the only one out here doing this? Is anybody else sliding a little something some into the grocery bag that they didn't pay for, which, by the way, most stores charge per grocery bag. Now, I mean, it's like there they go again, trying to squeeze every god forsaken cent out of me, you know, And it doesn't matter because I'll get it back when I pocket a little sooob paste next time I check out. No, no, I'm not a terrible person like outside this habit. I'm just said out with John in corporation's getting richer while we're all getting poor.
Speaker 1: I find that usually like a nice guy doesn't have to say I am a nice guid to people. I'm like, I'm not here. I feel you didn't have to tell people that. But I guess we don't know. You see your life are only and I no, no, no, no, no, I'm going to jump in for a second. You you got to insert your sound effects. I feel like I do know why Danielle DMed you and not me, because I do think that she felt like you would give her more grace than I will, And yes, I will say the people I am judge to it. I think we're all judge. Human nature is to judge other people, and I don't think that that's I don't think that that's a great thing. I think some of us could stand to judge a little bit less. But I definitely have like I am a hypocrite on certain things, like I'll, you know, judge people for one thing, and then I'm doing something that other people wouldn't like. I do think that there that there can be gray areas on a lot of things. I do not think there's a great area with stealing. I think it's pretty black and white. So yeah, I am pretty judge Danielle because I know that you may not get caught. My body works at Target. He said that they like can keep track of that stuff, by the way, and once you hit a certain amount of money, it does become a felony and they will wait until you hit.
Speaker 2: That certain amount of a secret spot you guys are going in with wigs or something.
Speaker 1: Nope, I don't think that's going to help you because she's probably using her Target card or or her ID I'm sure you're not paying with cash. Who does anymore?
Speaker 5: So there you can sit there like with your big old radio show, thank you, saying all this like making your you know, your big pot of cash, and you don't know what it's like in the real world struggling for, you know, to buy some groceries.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Danielle. I will I will come back on that one a little bit and say, you're right. I am in a good place right now. I do not struggle with groceries, and I do feel for people who do. I grew up in a household we were we lived on food stamps, so I will say that as far as I know, when we were living on food stamps and various things, my mom wasn't stealing our groceries.
Speaker 7: How I just I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know, mom.
Speaker 1: I don't know that my mom would admit it.
Speaker 10: My mom.
Speaker 2: My mom definitely, okay, daniel My mom was like you. She was taking part in the five finger discount. She did. She dabbled from time to time. She had four children, food stamps and do what you have to do. But she was stealing weird stuff like jewelry from the Walmart Jewelry's.
Speaker 1: Action, which I don't know that's the whole different.
Speaker 2: But Okay, personally I don't okay, it's it's weird for me because ethically, yes, it's wrong. Morally I think I could look past it, but I also don't think the risk is worth the chicken tenders. Like for me, it just seems like a long process to have to get like booked and arrested, and then you.
Speaker 1: Gotta go in the nightmare situation, nightmare situation being banned from Target. For me, that would be like what would I even do with my free time?
Speaker 2: Then that is true retweet.
Speaker 1: I liked you at first, Danielle, but man, you turned quickly, so I like, I don't have I don't. I'm not feeling it. But I mean maybe your question is do other people? I'm sure other people will agree with you and they will do it.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should steal, but I do think you know, if you're in a position where, like you, there's no other option you have, you need to get like some food or whatever. I don't know what, like the what the work is like, but I mean, if you're just going in like every time stealing stuff just to like, you know, get back at him. It's probably not the right move.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You didn't come at it like I need to support my family. Came at it like they're a billion dollar company. They don't need this.
Speaker 4: It's both, it can be both.
Speaker 1: Ya okay, all right, thanks Danielle. Good chat.
Speaker 2: I kind of like Danielle. I don't agree with Danielle, but I kind of like Danielle.
Speaker 1: She's bold.
Speaker 10: She's bold.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeahs not easy keeping my cool when someone's coming at my throat, Like Danielle just was who says that she casually takes things through the self checkout, like chicken tenders here and there from Target because she's like, there's no and it doesn't matter because they're making a billion dollars and blah blah blah, and I'm just not Here's certain things that really trigger me stealing big one.
Speaker 2: Well she said to you is she's said, not everybody has.
Speaker 1: It, Greek gap it. So it's like rub salt in the wood.
Speaker 2: Not everyone has big radio show, make big bugs. You don't know what's like.
Speaker 1: I guess that is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Let me ask you, didn't you grow up in Indiana.
Speaker 1: I did think that's all you need to.
Speaker 2: Know about Fallon.
Speaker 1: Like Cole always says, he thinks that if you're the first generation, oh I do, Yeah.
Speaker 10: What is it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Only nine percent of people escape the class they're born into. Okay, so I think if you do, if you're that nine percent, you escape and you make you make a not significant, but it's more money than you would if you would have stayed in your class. You shouldn't be text.
Speaker 1: Because to be text is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first generation, Congratulations you made it out. Here's no show.
Speaker 1: Someone someone's on the phone.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 5: Okay, No, I just need to say something about the woman that was talking about from Target, Yeah employee.
Speaker 8: Uh, And I just I want to say that their technology is really sophisticated.
Speaker 5: And even if she thinks she's getting away with it, she's probably not.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yet, Wait, will you racks up enough that's for.
Speaker 5: It to be a felony and nail her with a felony trudge?
Speaker 2: That's pretty wild, dude. They set up the long run that's like smart.
Speaker 1: Because they're saying people doing it. It's not she's not unique. People do it because they're like, oh, no, one's going to catch on I get I walk out of the store every time and I'm not caught. It's like until you hit.
Speaker 5: Your mark yep, exactly.
Speaker 1: Oh, good morning, yep. Well, thank you for calling. And I said that my friend told me that, but I wasn't one hundred percent sure that's just what he had told me. But yeah, I'm glad I got confirmation. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Hello, Katie w B. What's your name? What do you think about this?
Speaker 5: Katie?
Speaker 8: And what I think about that is that it's completely awful because the Target and Walmart are not the ones who are going to eat the cost of this. What they're going to do is raise the prices for everybody else who's honest.
Speaker 7: And actually for their groceries.
Speaker 8: So the people that she's screwing over are not Target and Walmart. It's everybody else who honestly pays for their grocery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should go steal her stuff.
Speaker 7: Right, And I think that it's privileged too for her to just be able to steal at the self check out without having other people watching her, Like, that's white privilege, that's messed up thing that she should probably just save for her groceries.
Speaker 1: Who black people are like as as upset as I was. Okay, a lot of text.
Speaker 2: Messages, so I thought there'd be a little more sketchy people though, Like I'm gonna be honest, I feel like I know they're out about there. I think it's a common thing that happens. But maybe I guess Loki, they don't want to like snitch on yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, probably not. We do have Dashing tickets, by the way, real big switch up here. Dash is coming to the KADEWB Skyroom, which is like our little concert venue inside the radio station on the fourth of November. We're gonna get you in right now with your collar ten six, five nine eight nine, KATIEWB. You love.
Speaker 2: So what you've been thinking?
Speaker 4: Oh cold, I.
Speaker 1: Thought we were gonna do it. We're gonna kick off the weekend with a hot song.
Speaker 2: That's what you've been thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I was gonna congratulate Leonor. She just got the dash of tickets, and I thought we agreed. We're gonna cut off the five o'clock hour with a banger of a song.
Speaker 2: We don't have Fireball on the system. It's a issue.
Speaker 1: We had the other song that you refuse to play.
Speaker 2: It's old, Okay, wait, I haven't thinking something.
Speaker 1: Though, Okay, I haven't.
Speaker 2: If I can have all Okay, picture this. Alligators just as sophisticated as as humans. They can drive, they go to work, No, they can't.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 2: If alligators could get in their vehicle.
Speaker 1: How'd they get a job and how do they afford a vehicle?
Speaker 2: What kind of vehicle do you think an alligator would drive? First off, a.
Speaker 1: Jeep because they're cool.
Speaker 2: Top off, they'd eat those rubber duckies just for fun in the window.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like rubber duckies go in the water. So the wait, did you say crocodile or alligator?
Speaker 2: What do you think alligators, if they could get in the car, go to McDonald's, go to the drive through. What would an alligator order?
Speaker 1: Well, chicken McNuggets? But what sauce would the dip?
Speaker 3: Theman?
Speaker 1: I thought you could they get multiple sauces and then they just throw them all back and chomp at once.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say no to an alligator so they can get all the sauce they want.
Speaker 1: Do you think alligators know that they could moisturize their skin? But they also are like but this skin looks so sick, I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, but dude, they can't eat. Their arms were so short they would only be able to like get they'd be able to get nothing.
Speaker 1: The top ten dumbest thing you've said people can't reach their back in the shower are they would just get a stick and then they would dip it in the lotion and be able to reach those spots.
Speaker 2: Wait, alligators would not do that. Alligators would be the lazy people. They'd like people just don't even like bathe their body bodies. They just let the water run over it in the showers. They're definitely not gonna put lotion on.
Speaker 1: Do you think when they're killing someone? The spin part is just like a show off thing, because like they could just chomp you, but instead they're like look at me. Look you know, like your kid will be like look at me, and they do the dumbest thing and you're like, oh, it's so cool.
Speaker 2: Do like a handstand.
Speaker 1: I feel like the allidors don't even need to roll. They just are literally the crocs. They're just doing it for show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You're nothing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm a single thing. I haven't been thinking anything except for like the twelve mini snickers, I ate earlier in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Do you think that we all have a collective thought and every there's only like five different types of people, like we're all you're basically just fit into one category.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are the five types?
Speaker 10: Though?
Speaker 2: Okay, you have basic stupid, very intellectual, very acts on emotion, or someone's just trying to skate by just for themselves.
Speaker 1: What was the first one?
Speaker 2: Hold on, there was emotional skating by by yourself intellectual stupid. I'm stupid. So that's what I think too.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely that think of the emotional one.
Speaker 2: You are pretty emotional.
Speaker 3: What the hell.
Speaker 1: I exhibit A?
Speaker 2: But also you're just kind of I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: Earlier, I got a bag of cool Ranch doritos ef You know how you look at like one in the bag where like it's just loaded with the dust. Every single one was loaded with the dust.
Speaker 2: Dude, It's literally like too much. It's like a worker was on TikTok and forgot to move the bag and it just kept loading up and up, and they were like, oh god, none, they kept it moving.
Speaker 1: But someone messaged me earlier and they said, one time they opened a bag of cool ranch doritas and there was no dust like I want forgotten the dust.
Speaker 2: You're talking about. No ranch strinos.
Speaker 1: So bad.
Speaker 2: Just one time my little brother lit a dorito on fire and threw.
Speaker 3: It at me.
Speaker 2: Why I don't know. He's been to jail a couple times.
Speaker 1: So he fits in the stupid one fronts of the family.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's not stupid?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Get on so breing a carboner.
Speaker 1: She's so smart and she's talented and beautiful and she's going to be in.
Speaker 2: LA doing a show. So first step, open up the iHeartRadio app. Second step, listen on one on one point three Katie WDB. Last, but not least, every fifteen minutes that you listen, a little pop up will occur. That's your chance to see her in LA. Will get you there on the fly. That takes all that with Katie w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three KATIEWB with Thalon and cult and your one K wordplay, This is your chance to won one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: We need caller ten right now, right now.
Speaker 1: Six ' five one nine eight nine, KATIEWB. This could change your life. This is life changing money. One thousand pennies. What would you do with that amount of money? Today bye, two cake pops for my children. Oh they're that expensive?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like four bucks series.
Speaker 1: I never I didn't know. I'm always tell all of their out of everything.
Speaker 2: It's not a bad move.
Speaker 1: But oh they changed the recipe. The cake pops are spicy now.
Speaker 2: Occasion cake pops.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a totally a spicy cake bop. It's fine. Are you gonna take all or ten?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Hold on one, two, three, four, six, seven, eight nine.
Speaker 3: Hello, Katie w B?
Speaker 2: What is your name?
Speaker 1: I think there's a cat in the background.
Speaker 2: Katie do w B? What's your name?
Speaker 8: My name is Brandon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brandon, Brandon, don't swear? Okay, don't you do it? Don't you drop an F bomb?
Speaker 1: Brandon?
Speaker 2: Okay, so good, Okay, I'm gonna now, Brandon, you got you gotta figure out who do you think you would associate words with?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 2: Me or fallon?
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with you.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: I have the other side.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna get out.
Speaker 1: Okay. How long is that music gonna play?
Speaker 10: Cold?
Speaker 1: You're ready?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Minutes?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, get out Colt Now, Brandon, we're gonna go through four words come with the first word that comes to mind associated with each that you think. Colt will also say, okay, okay, all right. Your first word is pumpkin bye. Second word is water fall you say falls fall yep. Third word is chocolate.
Speaker 4: Cookies yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And your last word is dog.
Speaker 7: Dog show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: We're gonna grab Colt, bring him in and see how he does. Hold on. This is gonna get loud, Brandon, cover your ears. Oh he was right there. I could just waved to you. Sorry, all right, are you ready, Colt? Yes, your first word, get get on, get on the same wavelength as him.
Speaker 2: Okaya, Tyler No, no.
Speaker 3: Oh, come on man?
Speaker 2: Oh sorry Steven nod Oh yeah, b Randon, I got you a brand. You made a bad choice.
Speaker 1: Gave me out, okay, Colt. First word yep, pumpkin spice, Yes, okay, okay, okay, okay. Big money, big money. We're getting closer. If you get the next three, you get one thousand pennies. Brandon, I'm worried about your next one. Brandon could look me in the eyes.
Speaker 2: Water water Now, if I know Brandon, water, we are surrounded by a lot of water. I'm gonna go falls.
Speaker 3: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're lying. You're a cheater.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, your next word chocolate?
Speaker 2: Chocolate, so many chocolate candies. Chocolate it.
Speaker 1: In case you're just turning on your radio, we're playing a game called one K wordplay. Brandon has a chance to win one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: Chocolate. Now, okay, my first hops would be chocolate cake. But if I know Brandon, you don't you call them like Tyler?
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 2: Did I'm gonna go chocolate cookie?
Speaker 1: You're a liar. I cannot stand you.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, stop stop you shut up, shut up, shut up. No way, God, dude, Brandon, we got one more and you get a thousand pennies.
Speaker 4: All right, let's let's go.
Speaker 1: Brandon. I'm gonna be honest with you as your friend. I know you didn't choose me, so we're not as close to friends as you and Colt. I do feel like your last answer was your worst.
Speaker 3: Yes, I kind of said, you know, I'm very.
Speaker 1: Worried about this last one. And if he doesn't get this correct, you do not get the thousand pennies. And I know that's gonna that's gonna affect your life.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Cult. Your final word, yeah is dog?
Speaker 2: All right? Did you swear, Brandon?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Did Brandon swear on this last one? Okay? Then it's not that all right Brandon.
Speaker 1: You can tell by Brandon's demeanor he isn't someone who's dropping curse words like you are cold dog.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't believe I swore dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, Brandon, you're throwing me. All right, Brandon, I need you to hum with me really quick. Ready, here we go.
Speaker 1: I just spent water and then it went down too.
Speaker 10: Dog.
Speaker 2: I'm going with walking dog walking.
Speaker 1: Brandon chose chow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my fault, Tyler, Why would.
Speaker 10: You say that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Listen, everyone who's picked me thus far, we haven't. I think we got one match one day. That's it's you. Cult actually went a lot farther than than I have with anyone, so good try. There's no consolation prize, though I do feel bad letting.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, Brandon, you are a good guy. Though we appreciate you. We're basically best friends now.
Speaker 3: So I have one on one point three Katie w B.
Speaker 1: Today's Trending with Fellon and Colt on one on one point three Katie w B. I think the biggest trending story probably is, uh, this weekend daylight savings to make sure to se the clocks back. Boom, gotcha, got you all the details you needed. Also a couple of things I wanted to throw out there. They do have the you know how last year they had the four seasons. They're like Nordic Village opening. Yeah, yeah, uh there, it's open tomorrow. You can check out. It's like a launch party, open house from eleven to three, so you can sweet, yeah, you can check that out. And then also, I know a lot of people get hype over the Saint Paul Carnival Winter Carnival they have and they have all these characters and they have royalty positions available including Queen of the Snows, Royal Guards, Senior Royalty, Junior Royalty, and klon Dyke Kate. So you can go online and apply for that Winter Carnival dot com in case you have any interest in that. I want to throw that out there, and that is You're trending brought to you by nikolay Law dot com and it.
Speaker 2: Is one on one point three kid b with Founain Colts.
Speaker 1: Were doing.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this a little earlier, okay, And I think when we were talking about it before, I didn't have the words collected. But I think I know why men are more attractive in the winter than in the summer.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. We talked about this at two o'clock and this has been on your mind in stil it's been on my mind because what's going on? You good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I think it has to do with Paul Bunyon.
Speaker 1: Okay. He is a heart throb and when you look at isn't that like a bit that hear me out? Okay, to hear me out bit? Have you heard that? I think it's hear me out? And you just name a character or someone that maybe most people don't find hot, but I think Paul Bunyan's like it could be, so hear me out, Paul Bunyan, Paul dude, Okay, very manly.
Speaker 2: If it was between Paul Bunyan or who's the guy in that one who's the guy on that one show where he got kidnapped? But he didn't but he did, but it was on Netflix. He was four on Divergent.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Divergent series?
Speaker 3: Here was four?
Speaker 2: No between him or Paul Bunyan. Which one.
Speaker 1: Well, since I have no idea you're talking about, I'm gonna pick Paul Bunyan.
Speaker 2: Now, would you smash your pass, Paul Bunyan or smash your pass Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 1: Okay a thing. I'm definitely gonna smash Paul Bunyan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, TJ.
Speaker 1: Not it pass.
Speaker 2: Pretty terrible person. Yeah yeah, yeah, but did have money?
Speaker 1: All right? One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Coult. That's it. Another week. We did it. We did Halloween week. We had a lot of guests this week. If you missed any of you always catch up on our podcast Fallon and Colt anywhere you listen to podcasts. But also don't forget to still listen to KATIEWB all week and long on the iHeartRadio app because every fifteen minutes you listen, you get another entry to go see some Brinda Carpenter in La. We're picking someone local. We're gonna draw someone and we're gonna send them to see her in La. We're paying for the hotel, the tickets, the airfare. So yeah, and next week are we allowed to say what we have next week? I won't give all the details away, but am I allowed to say.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. Are you talking about we have Frilly Frylish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Frilly If you, if you're really smart, you can put it together. We have Frilly Frilly Oh no names, Frilly Frlish tickets. Some know her better by her stage name Pill