Speaker 1: You are say, TV, just Telly show why maybe James T. Harris happened to be sitting again for Jesse Kelly. You can follow me all all of my socials by simply going through James T. Harris dot com til you find the Clarity Report. You'll find my ex in Facebook and all of that stuff. Making sure you go there to get a follow. I'd appreciate a follow actually, so I can get a follow. We are talking about the biggest story in America. I don't know what the rest of the meeting is talking about. I kind of scanned around. I'm like, okay, Yeah. The reason why you're not talking about this is because you don't want to know it. You don't want the people to know about the scandal going on in Minnesota. You don't want to know people to know the depth of the theft that has been going on for years. You don't want people to know that the Democrats fingerprints are all over this. If Republican fingerprints were all over this, oh my goodness, this would be huge news. And you know what, the left, they would have broke the story. But they didn't. This story was broken by a twenty three year old YouTuber and his forty five minute video exposing the fraud in Minnesota has garnered over one hundred million views, which makes it the hottest story in America. And yet the media they're refusing to cover this, especially corporate networks CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, ZO just silence nothing. Fox News has jumped on board. You got a Newsmax. But I'm telling you, this is simply amazing. And the fraud, I mean the fraud. Many people are speculating this is the reason why Kamala Harris chose Governor Tim Wallace to be her running mate, because lord knows he's goofy. Well. President Trump used our word to describe him. Actually, if you've seen the videos of people running rolling up on the governor's mansion in Minnesota, honking horn and just repeating our word, Oh that's now, stop it, stop it corrupt beyond belief, all of the leadership, the Democrat leadership, corrupt, beyond belief that you still have liberals out there that want to defend it. Here's my problem, here's my question. Where is the Attorney general on this? I am so disappointed with vam Bondy. I know I may get many people upset out there and Jesse Kelly's audience. But I just gotta I just gotta say this. We need to stop pretending Pam BONDI didn't just missed opportunities. She ducks them. She ducks them. We can go all the way back, we could take Epstein. Now, before we go any further with Epstein, I just want to tell you that I've never been any one of those released the files. Now I am. I am savvy enough, wise enough to know that there's some things we're just not going to find out about. No, James, no one is above the law. Yeah, there are people that are above the law. James. We can't live in a two tier system. We do live in a two tier system. I would even argue what three tiers system. Epstein, Florida was ground zero prom Beach victims were everywhere with first turn to evidence, evidence turned to outrage. And yet and yet, no sustained public pressure, no relentless pursuits, no bulldog insistence on transparency. Now what do we get. We got a binder with redacted names. We got influencers showing up at the White House. Hey, here's the information you've been looking for. Conservatives did not need a press release. We needed a prosecutor who wouldn't let go instead. You know, even if Florida Epstein walked around for years like a protected asset and the political class looked the other way. And here's the thing. Real fighters don't wait for permission, now do they. They don't say, well, this is complicated. They don't say, well, that's federal. They make it politically impossible for corruption to survive. And you know what, even the corrupt do that. Look at Letitia James, this is complicated. They changed the rules. See, I guess if you're corrupt, like you're Democrat, you just go ahead and you just look the ends justifies the means With us, well, we want to make sure that the eyes are dotted and the t's are crossed. But guess what, the eyes are dotted and the teas were cross and stilled, what do you get? Fecklessness? BONDI stayed quiet when loud was required. Oh oh, oh, let's talk about January sixth. For years, America has watched as grandmothers, veterans, non violent protesters got frog, march to bank accounts, frozen, careers destroyed, while rioters in blue cities were treated like misunderstood performance artists. Wait a minute, what have we found out the FBI was a participant in the in the January sixth We found out there were hundreds of agents in their agitating purp walk anybody who's paid for that? Oh? I do hear that? You have? Some of the January sixth victims are suing a Nancy Pelosi in civil court. We'll see what happens with that. But come on, come on, where was the outrage from Republican of ags across the country. Where was the coordinated pushback? Where were the demands for equal justice under the law? Silence? You know what I'm learning. I'm starting to understand that, you know, silence isn't neutral. Silence basically means surrender. We're in war. We got a cultural war going on here. We got legals come over here stealing all our stuff. We got a legals coming in our country killing Americans, and we got far too many Republicans that are just silent. They're silent because they've surrendered. I don't hear anybody out there talking about, you know, the d OJ being weaponized. I was yelling when maryck Garland was over there was this weaponize What are you doing? We've got no aggressive legal strategies that I can see, no leadership moment where the base is out here screaming for leadership. I even wonder what's going on with President Trump. President Trump comes out Tom Pam BONDI is doing a good job. No she is not, Sir, with all due respect, No she is not. Frustration frustration, you know, twenty twenty six, Come a hurry up, twenty twenty six, Give me a reset. Frust I'm frustrated. I'm very upset. You know, you got millions of Americans. We're out there asking, you know, the right questions. We were asking him, what the rule changes? Why are the rules changes? Why are the record the courts refusing to hear cases on the merit? Oh? Why is the Maryland House? Maryland Dad? You know who was his name? Garcia? I forgot his name. The guy who was out here, you know, the sexual and traffic, trafficking people drugs, the Maryland Dead, Maryland Dad. He was supposed to He was in jailous South America. The Left got him out, Judges released him. I saw him earlier today. He was at a press conference. No one is above the law. Stop it. And I'm looking over here at the d O J and I'm like, where's Pam? And I have to be honest, I don't want to see any more press consces with Pama. I really don't. I'm kind of done with the soft the safe Republicans. I'm kind of done with the folks that are showing up at mar Lago with the cocktail party to be seen. I'm on action. We didn't we didn't go through all of this. I'm talking about Mecca. We the people. We didn't go through all of this to see, you know, to see this fecklessness. We didn't do it. And time is running out. Time is running out, and the Democrats have given you a big old softball, especially with this fraud in Minnesota. If we don't use this power, if you saw corruption and you stayed quiet, if you chose safety over truth, it's sign for you to step aside. We don't need more polished lawyers. We need warriors who understand that silence is complicity. We need people to understand that the Republic is at stake. Corruption is that bad. Meanwhile, on the left, well, I'll tell you how the LIFT is responding to the fraud coming out next. James T. Harris sitting in for the Jesse Kelly Show. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris, sitting in for the Great Jesse Kelly. My show The Conservative Circus could be heard of five ft KYI and Phoenix, seven ninety K and is Ta and Tucson or of course on the free iHeartRadio app. You can follow me on social media that would be ex Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. You can do that by going to James T. Harris dot com. Also, we have the Clarity Report there. Friends. We're looking at what's happening in Minnesota, We're looking at what's happening across the country. I just have to tell you the reason why I'm spending so much time on this on the Justic Kelly Show today is because mainstream media is not covering this. And this is the biggest story in the country. This is the story that is about our republic. We are Patsy's. We are working for other people around the world. We are allowing our government to subsidize everything. And especially these blue run states, they are the ones that are they don't care about the fraud. When the fraud is exposed, what do they do well? They run out and they try to protect the Frosters. I've never seen anything like it. You have people who are is this a mayor Fry, Mayor Jacob Fry, He's a Jewish fellow mayor in Minneapolis. And what is he doing? Who is he out there representing? Is he out there representing uh the citizens that paid the taxes? No? No, no, he is out there absolutely representing Somali's as a matter of fact, so much so that he has even learned the language. Yeah, howbo action Maga yego way.
Speaker 2: Yu lava sata afar, Maga yego wa yoruba.
Speaker 3: Farid boca magala da Minneapolis. Mahat sentences, mahat sentence.
Speaker 1: You know what, I gotta give him credit. At least he learned the language, either with inflections. This is a fire cry. Different than Hillary Clinton are running in front of some black folks saying I ain't no way as tied Joe Biden running in front of black folks, They're gonna put you all back in chain. This is a different type of pandering. I mean, I guess you know, if you're an American black, you know you can come in there and talk about slavery and Chitling's and all of a sudden you're in. But if you're Somali, you gotta at least learn the language. I'll give him that. And this is what Fran has done. He's up here, he's speaking straight up Samali to these people, and they're responding.
Speaker 3: For all of your incredible work, Mahat senate to the great people of Minneapolis. And I say that very intentional mm hm, because no matter where you are from, Minneapolis should be a place where you are proud.
Speaker 1: To call home. Noathing is crazy. I have not seen Jacob Fry. You know, even after the George Floydburg he didn't address black folks in this his warm way. What about Native Americans who live up in there, the tribes, the original people? Says? What? What? Why? Somalis? Why all it is for Somali's And even after all of the fraud has been exposed, when when Governor Wallas has asked about it, how does he respond? How our neighbors are.
Speaker 4: Being demonized, Our neighbors are being terrified. The antidote to that is.
Speaker 5: Is positive actions to improve lives.
Speaker 4: They go against with verifying.
Speaker 2: So instead.
Speaker 4: You are welcome for welcome.
Speaker 1: Holy Cown we're gonna be Oh, you know, they're out there demonizing our neighbors. So instead of what we're gonna do, we're gonna bring more of them. We're gonna bring more of them. No addressing, no apologizing to the to the Minnesota tax players, to the to the Minneapolis taxpayers, no apologies whatsoever for the rampant fraud that he let go on. They're persecuting Sabali's, so we're gonna bring more over. I'm telling you, this is a sickness with the Democrats. It's crazy, and it's not just in Minnesota. Here is Mayor Woo Woo out there in Boston.
Speaker 6: You cannot talk about any achievement that the City of Boston has had in safety, jobs and economic development, in education without talking about the Somali community that has lifted our city up. We are proud and we are grateful for our Somali community and for our Somali American neighbors. Boston and the County are clear that hate has no place in our society.
Speaker 1: We will use every attack.
Speaker 6: To actually strengthen and expand the services available to empower and work alongside our community members who are already doing so much good in the world and set an example for the rest of the country.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what Woobule said? It's an attack. It's hate. You see when you point out the fraud, that is hate, you're being hateful. They're all in. I'm they're all in. The only chance we have is then if if President Trump just you know, just cuts off funds. But you know what they'll do, then they'll run the court and they'll suit a federal government and then judges will step in and say, you know, on behalf of the poor people out there who are suffering, you need to continue to fund their fraud and corruption. That's what we're looking at. Where do we get this from? Where does the left get this from? How do they get away with that? Well, I have an idea I do, and I'll share it with you. Coming up next, James T. Harris sit again for the Jesse Kelly Show. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James T. Harris. Happen to be sitting in for Jesse Kelly between Christmas and New Year's. Yes, New Year's is just a few days away, my friends. If you want to follow me on social media, go to James t Harris dot com. There you'll be able to find my social sites and my Clarity Report. We are talking about spending a lot of time talking about what's going on in Minnesota, because it's happening all over the country. You're gonna this is just a type of the iceberg. You're not going to find out anything by listening to network news, to corporate news. You're just not They've already moved on. There is no such thing as news right now in America, not not on television. You got a few half outlets here and there. You gotta go to social media. You gotta go to conservative talk and when you do, you're not only going to be able to answeract, you're gonna be able to, you know, walk away with some questions like why in the world, how are they able to do this? How are they able to do this? Part of the reason why they're able to do this is because they're in charge, and they they they've got the control. If you want to know why Joe Biden swung the doors of the country open, If you want to know why we had literal open borders. If you still don't know the reason why, look no further than Minnesota. This was a monumental vote scheme. This was replacement. This was you heard the replacement theory. This is literally it. You're bringing in the legos from India. They can't beat the language. You send them to California to get trucking license. Come on, y'all, come on, y'all, come on, come on, but you're you're passing out Social Security cars like candy. Come on, y'all, come on. This is what the Democrats are doing. And now whenever you pointed out, we will protect, we will stand against hay. So Nick Shirley, twenty three year old YouTuber takes the cameras exposes over one hundred million dollars, you know, in fraud in one forty five minute video. And what did they call him? Well, he's a racist. But you know what, when when Tim when the Nick Shirley was on with Fox News, he exposed what this is really all about. So it sounds to me, Nick, that Governor Tim Walls is saying that you and others that.
Speaker 3: Are out there trying to expose this, you know you're doing it because your white supremacist.
Speaker 1: What is your response to him?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Tim wants votes. There are entire apartment complex where white people have been pushed out of these apartment complexes because Somalians have taken over, and they're inside of these towns like Minneapolis where they can go and go get votes from these people. And if you have one hundred thousand people that will vote for you, because you're going to enable and let this stuff happen, and because you're gonna call white person racist for calling out facts. This is what's going to happen to a state like Minnesota. Minnesota's they say Minnesota nice, but they are very upset. And I really understand why they're upset because they don't have a governor who's actually working for them. He's actually working against them.
Speaker 1: This is true. This is true across the country. You don't have Democrat governors working for you. You don't have Democrat mayors looking working for you. They're working for others. And what's the goal here? To get them all in here? Then to get them all dependent and when they get dependent upon you, they have to vote for you to keep the grave the gravy train coming. This is exactly what uh what was this representative Timber out of out of a Minnesota. He's talking about the early numbers. He's talking about the Somalis in Minnesota, how many of them are on actual welfare? And it is stunning.
Speaker 5: Because they don't want to offend that population. And the early numbers that I'm getting in on the Somalis in Minnesota is seventy five percent of the Somalis in Minnesota are on full government assistance.
Speaker 1: That's full welfare.
Speaker 5: The whole reason that the Democrats left the border open during the Biden administration was to allow people to come in and what they said would would provide jobs, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because there's a shortage of workers.
Speaker 5: And I agree there's workers, but you got a massive population in that one state, and the old whelming majority of that populations on Medicaid and then and other types of government programs. Even when Democrats say there are no illegals on Medicaid, I think that's that that's going to be proven to be.
Speaker 1: Fucking Minnesota, right, right, Chairman, Well, no, we absolutely know that's the fact, because he's still talking. I'm sorry, we know that that's a fact. What was that I forgot? Who was the Republican Joe Joe Wilson? You lie when when Obama's talking about that will be no illegal, no good Obama, you lie, He's telling the truth. Look over in California, what Gavin Newsom, he's boasting about it. He said one of the first governors to give free health care to illegals. Now he had to quietly backtrack on that because he's going broke. But this is the game, Representative Emmer, he's over here on Newsmax. This is why Biden opened up the border to bring these people in. Pay them. They're they're paid to come to America, they're paid to sit on their assets, and they're paid to vote for the American or for the Democrat Party. That's how this works. And what's the response when you call it out? Oh, you're a white supremacist. You know how crazy this is. Back in twenty fifteen, when I was already to talk show host in Tucsigon, Arizona, I was the first American of African descent to be called a black white supremacist. I thought that that was a that doesn't make any sense. Are you calling me a white supremacist? How am I a white supremacist? Little ten years later, it's like wildfire. They don't care if you disagree with them. You are a white supremacist. It don't make a difference in you black Chinese. It doesn't matter if you disagree with the Left. You were a white supremacist. So that's all they got. This dude shows one hundred millions million a fraud. You are a white supremacist. They're coming against our people. This is crazy. And I'll repeat what I started to show off with. Here you are sitting in traffic, trying to get to work, trying to make dalahalla to make an extra buck, and what are you doing. The federal government's coming along and they're taking a big chunk of your taxes and they're giving it to people like like like the freeloaders in in Minneapolis, like the Somalis seventy five percent sitting up on welfare in the state of Minnesota. Instead of calling them out, you've got the mayor over there in Boston talking about these are our people and we will not stand for hatefulness. We won't stand for And this is exactly what the what the media, This is exactly what our education system teaches. They teach hate, they teach children, our children, they teach their children. Yes, I did say ours and theirs to hate America. It's part of the ideology of dependence. It's part of the ideology of control. And I got to tell you what I am to the point, especially after listening to you know, the welfare numbers here, they've all got to go. They've got to go. I'm not the only one that's saying this, James, How could you be so coo. They've got to go. You can't come over here and live off signify welfare. That's not acceptable. That is not acceptable anywhere else in the world except for the United States of America in blue states run by Democrat governors. Oh, we've we've seen the great migration ships all across Western civilization. What is going on, I'm telling you. And you've got some countries that are rebelling. I mean, you've got Ireland on the verges civil war. They're talking about bringing back the ira You've got to go. London's already down, England's lost. But we've got two things they don't. We still have free protective speech and we have the Second Amendment. Thank you Jesus. You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. My name is James Tiaris. Sit again for Jesse Kelly. You can hear my show. The Conservative circus in Phoenix and in Tucson five fifty KYI in the Valley seven ninety KNST and Tucson of a course on the free iHeartRadio app. You can also follow me on social media. Just go to James Tarris dot com. That's where all of my ex my Instagram, Facebook, my Clarity Report. You could sign up for that free email there you get it's the way to Yeah, just to give me some love, love to be loved. Here's a deal for ten years. When I first started out, I was a high school teacher. I was blessed to be able to teach history, World's history, American history, and because I was the first American of African descent to teach in that suburban school, they tried to assign me some responsibilities, like I had to coordinate the Martin Luther King Junior Day for Black History moth. I'm like, I'm not doing that. They're like, yes you are. Yeah, they kind of broke me into that. So I made a deal. I said, to tell you what, I will do your Martin Luther King Junior Day program. If you let me do a white people's appreciation that's what I want. We'll do your whole program. Similarly, all that kind of stuff. All I want is just the showcase, you know in the four corners of the main high hallway to school. That's what I want. I wanted for a month. So we cut a deal. They got their MLK Junior Day and I got white appreciation. But do you know that the people are very nervous about that? Oh my goodness. Of course, the bikepos in the school. They took umbridge with the whole suggestion, and white folks were nervous. I'm like, you have so much to be proud of. What are you talking about? Without white folks, we wouldn't have concrete what? Yeah, that's the Romans, the aqueducts, all that kind of stuff. There are lots of adventures. What the age of exploration? I mean, it's not that other people didn't explore it, but you all bought little wooden boats and selled across the ocean. That's crazy. The streets of Jabbail, that's crazy. What is that's down there in South America? I think Magella lost the ship down there with that crazy white people. Why is it not okay to celebrate the accomplishments of white people? That's race? Oh, really, but we can have a whole day. You know, we gotta have a whole month. We gotta talk about black achievements. Stop it, stop it. And even to this day, you got white folks still living in fear, living in cowardness, and especially if they're liberal, especially if they're oh my gosh, liberals, just running off of guilt. Guilt. Meanwhile, you got people, you know, finding their way into in America and then hating it, coming here and stealing all of our tax money and spitting on the very country, the very country that has given them everything. Listen to this little girl. This is a little Somali girl in Minneapolis.
Speaker 3: Everyone there because like people deserve to be here, because we should be illegal.
Speaker 1: When you like stolen land, Oh we should be here, we should be here. This is really like stolen land, Oh, stolen land. See, it's taught in the schools. They teach it in the schools. This is how they control. And this little girl, God bless her. This is not her fault. She has been indoctrinated, either by her parents or the Minneapolis school district. This is how they roll. But at the end of the day, you know that type of disrespect, I just can't. I can't. I can't abide by it. Stolen land. We get to live here because this land is stolen. So that means we get to bring our whole people over here and occupy a whole region and steal money from the taxpayers because you stole this land. What type of logic is that? Well, it's left this logic. It's left this logic. And I gotta tell you this little girl, her family, that whole community should be deported. God, and all of these these these governors around here talking about how much the the the Somalis have have contributed to our community and built up our community. That's a lie. That is a damn double lie. And it is just it is time for people to understand that. You know, if you're American, you're on your way to work, you paid taxes, you're not on any type of of support. It is time for you just to speak up. You can't allow this. This is the way I love a President Trump. President Trump, when he was asked about, you know, what was going on in Somalia, I think this is maybe last week. He didn't. He didn't, he didn't play softball. He let it, he let it be known. People are you are proud to have these people and you calling them citizens and neighbors. The mayor of Minneapolis, Jacob Frey, is saying that he's actually proud to have the largest Samoly community in the country and.
Speaker 4: His police Chol'd be proud to have the largest Somalian.
Speaker 1: Look at the nation.
Speaker 4: Look how bad the nation.
Speaker 1: It's not even a nation.
Speaker 4: It's just people walking around killing each other. These Somalians have taken billions of dollars out of our country. They have a representative, ilhan Omar, who they say married her brother. It's a fraud. She tries to deny it now, but you can't really deny it because you know it just happened. They have destroyed Minnesota, that beautiful land, that beautiful state. It's a hellhole right now. And the Somalians should be out of here. And all they do is complain, complain, complain.
Speaker 1: You have her.
Speaker 4: She's always talking about the constitution provides me was go back to your own country and figure out your constitution.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I happen to agree with the president. I'm sorry. Meanwhile, you got down Limman down there interviewing il hano mright now, because now she's a hot property, and Don Limman doesn't ask her about you know, her allegedly marrying her brother. Don Limm doesn't ask her how she went from being worth sixty thousand dollars to worth the thirty million in a two year span. You didn't ask about her husband all of a sudden, was you know, out there doing nothing and now he has a business worth worth millions. None of that, President, if you were afraid to speak up for yourself, high behind President Trump's words, he doesn't you know, you don't play. He doesn't mix around with that. He puts it out there as you should. James Tierre sitting in for The Jesse Kelly Show