Speaker 1: Good afternoon. We are live here today. It is Wednesday with doctor Peter Glidden. It is twelve five pm December third. It's crazy that it's already that we already have a tree up. What's up with that?
Speaker 2: It's nuts?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Time flies? We don't groutchy el Mark. She used to say time flies like an arrow and fruit flies like a banana.
Speaker 1: I know that there's some people that had said that they wanted to ask some questions today. I think Daisy was one of those peoples. She was looking forward to today and.
Speaker 2: Very easy daysy.
Speaker 1: She's out there here. But let me ask you this a quick quick question. Fatty liver? How do you know if you have it? How do you get rid of it? Does fatty liver affect hormone production and regulation?
Speaker 2: You can only know that you have fatty liver. Believe if you have a biopsy of the liver, which is a very painful procedure, it might be possible with blood work to guess that you have a fatty liver. It might be possible with imaging like an MRI. But you know, of course, if you have the MRI, they're going to try to get you to do the gandolinium, and that's a bad idea. If you have a CT scan, it's five hundred times as much radiation as one chest X ray. So I believe that fatty liver is caused by hyperctose corn syrup in addition to lack of selenium and other minerals that the liver needs. So the good news is that the liver can regenerate itself. It's the only organ in the human body that will do that. So there are things that you can do to stimulate hapateogenesis, which is fancy spancy doctor talk for your body makes a new liver basically, And that's my twenty one day Beat Juice protocol outlined on the website.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me pull that up.
Speaker 2: But you have to completely eliminate anything that has high fructose corn syrup in it, which means anything in a can pretty much right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what am I missing? Here? There goes share screen fire screen. They put this up in there before, but just so people know what we're looking at. You are here. Here's where you are. You click this versus join doctor Goodin's membership site. It says code ballbusters for twenty five percent off. You click this right here, and you go. If you're a member, you scroll over here and you go to health recovery protocols, and then you scroll down and you'll see he's got a seven day detox program. There's a twenty one day beat juice protocol rate next to it. Now, I bought a bag of GMO non GMO, I mean the good one beat powdered because it was cheap, and I figured i'd sprinkle that in with the fresh beats when I do the beach uice protocol that make any difference? You think it matters. I think it's just a little little extra. Couldn't hurt or what?
Speaker 2: I have no idea because one of the things about the beat uze protocol is it requires you to get a juicer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have one of those ye juice to.
Speaker 2: Be juice and drink it within thirty minutes of making it, because it will the enzymes that are in there will you know, oxidize and dissipate. So I don't know if you know powdering the beat freeze drying or however they do it secures those enzymes. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I would do the fresh beat in addition to the powder.
Speaker 2: Well, but my point is I don't know if. Yeah, I mean beat beat powder increases nitric oxide levels the huge, which is not a bad thing to do, right. It increases helps the body to improve its circulation, move blood around the body. But I don't outside of the nitric oxide upregulation, I don't know if the powder does anything else.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the reason why I even asked this question because I there's a lot of things about doctor Eric Berg I don't I don't appreciate he. It's a fraction of the nutrition type of guy too. Doctor John Bergman is the DC. Doctor Eric berg is the one that's like eleven million followers on YouTube, and he says some things that are incorrect sometimes. But he seems to think that if you're not on a Kuto diet, everybody has a fatty liver and that's the reason why you lose inches before you lose weight.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would I think that's an that's an over I mean, he would have to have like biopsy deliver of five hundred people to see if that supposition is correct, right, So yeah, I mean I don't. I don't know what's an MD talking about anything outside of drugs and surgery for I mean, look, if a chiropractor had a YouTube station and started telling people how to do open heart surgery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we would be like, what the heck is this about.
Speaker 2: But when medical doctors talk about stuff they're not trained in and everybody genuflexit their al through, it's nuts.
Speaker 1: I think doctor Rick Berg is a DC as well as the doctor John Bergman. I think they're both dcs. So I don't know. He went on a keto diet. He lost a bunch of weights, so now he's you know, he's doing the life coach thing all over over the internet. So steroids and puffy face and you know, I've heard people talking about this and then kidney issues you get water retention, so that seems like it's an indication besides, you know, whatever else was going on their body, that they're impacting their kidneys pretty hard during those cycles.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm not aware of what the mechanism is of. It's called moonface.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: When people take a pretnozone or you know, a nonsteroidal anti inflammatory. But it happens, and you know, is it a kidney thing? I don't know. Is it one of the most common causes of water retention anywhere in the body. You know, outside of a pathology like to the heart or to the kidneys, is lack of albumin in the blood. Lack of protein because if the the blood vessels in the body are like sponges, and in order for the sponge to suck up water, right it so if this is a bad metaphor, but if the body doesn't have enough protein in the blood, then it won't be able to absorb extracellular watering and transported out of the body. It needs protein in the blood vessels to be able to do that. If you are on a protein deficient diet, you will start to accumulate water in different parts of the body. And that's why it's you notwithstanding a kidney disorder or a heart disorder like congestive heart failure.
Speaker 1: Right, do you retain water from inflammation as well, like a high sugar diet or whatever? I mean?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's usually the retention of water is due to three things. Kidney dysfunction, congestive heart failure, or number one on the list should be protein deficiency, which is really easy to get because everybody in the world, remember, has been diagnosed with heartburn, and everybody and their brother is on an ant acid, and when you're on an antacid, it becomes virtually impossible for your stomach to digest anything out of the food that you just swallowed. So even if you are eating adequate amounts of protein, swallowing adequate amounts of protein every day, your body won't be able to absorb it because the acid in your stomach has been obliterated by the drugs that the medical doctors really nearly prescribed because they have brains the size of freaking walnuts and they don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: Well, that's pretty that's that's very Uh. I don't know about the protein thing. That's that's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Yes's to consider with water retention, especially if it's bilateral. Now, if you have water retention in one leg only, then that's usually a dam situation with a swollen organ in the abdomen on that side of the body. If it's unilateral, it's rare, but it happened. So if you have, you know, one leg or one ankle is swollen and it's independent of trauma, then your spleen is enlarged, or you're ascending or descending colon is in large, or there's something going on anatomically that's acting like a dam that prevents water from leaving that limb.
Speaker 1: No, the MD way of fixing that would that be like making somebody kick diuretics to get rid of the water. Yeah, that's how they would fit. That's not really a fix, that's just getting the water out. But it's going to keep happening, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So let us let us remember, boys and girls, that the medical doctors don't fix anything. They manage it, which sometimes is appropriate and smart and good, but it should be illegal for anyone with an MD after their name, or a hospital which employs exclusively mds to advertise that they practice healthcare, because they don't. You are not getting healthier while you are under their care. They practice disease management, they practice sick care, and if they advertised that, you know, they wouldn't have the lion's share of business. But they won't. So it's important to understand these distinctions because we've been socialized to believe the opposite of what's true. You're a medical doctor may be the nicest person that God ever created, but they are trained in a non curative system of medicine, and the system of medicine that they are trained in suppresses the symptomology of the body with pharmaceutical drugs and surgery. Now, sometimes you need the surgery. You have a bullet in your arm, you need the surgery. You break your leg when you're skiing and you're bleeding from your femeral artery, you need the surgery. But for most of the conditions that most people go to the doctor for most of the time, it's a failed methodology because it's based on because it is not based on laws of nature. The therapeutics are reality by consensus, which have been generated exclusively by the pharmaceutical industry in order to manipulate, manage, and control the biochemistry of the body. And damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead, which is why all of the drugs come complete with side effects and nothing gets cured. And while we have been under the jackbooted heel of this ridiculous system of medicine for over one hundred years, the chronic disease epidemic has risen. The chronic disease epidemic is the fault of the MDS. It happened on their watch because their system of medicine is inconsistent. It's the wrong dog for the hunt. It's the wrong system of medicine to use to bring a human being back into a state of health. It won't work, and that's why we have a chronic disease epidemic, and everybody needs to get that clear. The most important thing anybody can do in order to optimize their health moving forward is to fire their medical doctor and seek out science based, clinically verified alternatives which have been developed and delivered by licensed physicians, and bring yourself up to speed with those and apply those as quickly as possible, because the chances are high the medical doctors are going to hurt you, not because they're trying to, but because their therapeutics are juvenile.
Speaker 1: They've been taught to basically hijack or is that the right word, strong arm the body into doing what they think it should do. So if you're talking about the biochemical that leaves that leaves it to it's like a reduction of what it actually is. Yeah, how chemicals are what you can say are the process or the mechanism, But what's controlling that is the vital force that they're completely disregarding and kind of fighting against the whole time in an effort to do what it wants to do. Exerting its will on something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a combative system of medicine, oppositionally defiant system of medicine, which is how all the medicines got their name. Antibiotic, antidepressant, proton pump inhibitor, MAO uptake inhibitor, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. It's a aggressive medical system which is designed to push the biochemistry of the body in a particular direction in order to suit the doctor's goal. And that's why, because it's a closed system, when you push the body in one direction, there's going to be negative ramifications in another. That's why all the drugs have side effects. And that's also why none of the drugs are curative, because the drugs are not based on curative laws of nature. The drugs are based on you know, juvenile understandings of how the human body works.
Speaker 1: It's like blinders, right, they focus on the symptom or and now on the whole of the body. So that's why they need to get the name of holistic or wh oli right, it's what's going on. Well, you're like pinpointing, like, yeah, I don't know, you see the rest of the puzzle. I'm going to take care of this piece here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the medical doctors, John, that's why it's called reductionistic medicine, reductionistic materialistic medicine, because the doctor is trained to take the body apart to its smallest piece, and now genetic engineering is the smallest piece and deliver a medicine for each piece. So you get one medicine for your heartburn, one medicine for your blood pressure, one medicine for your arthritic pain, one medicine fear insomnia, one medicine fear depression, one medicine fear anxiety, and three medicines to manage the side effects of those other meds. And that's the best money that medicine can buy. It's a complete, utter and total shit show. There are a few exceptions to the rule, right, Like there are some antibiotics that are very effective, but they're starting to lose the.
Speaker 1: Even then you need to replace the healthy gut file, right Yeah, But.
Speaker 2: They don't, and you know, thus are born antibiotic resistant bacterial infections. So the whole thing it's like, honest to god, man, it's like Alice in Wonderland. It's it's inside out, upside down and the opposite of what you have been taught. So my advice for the for the newly initiated is whatever your medical doctor tells you to do, do the exact opposite, and you will most likely be better off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we had a decent amount of people come over to the membership site and reading the last week and a half when we had the special going. And I think that's indication that people are listening, they're paying attention, and we appreciate that. And I think you're going to find a lot of great things on here over on doctor Goodd's membership site as well. And you remember, Ballbusterer still works for twenty five percent off both either the monthly or the annual, so that's still active all the time.
Speaker 2: I really need to talk to my manager about that.
Speaker 1: And if you look, if you can scroll all the way down here and you'll see you right there, so it'll take twenty five percent off both of us and over here in the medical Insight, you know, with doctor good And I was watching some stuff that I found in various places, and one of the videos you did a life hack or not a life hack, it was like a I forgot what you called it. It was like it was. It was a hack that had to do with knee pain and a cabbage leaf and you in a rolling pin. Yeah, would you ever be would you ever make like a collection of those or do like a series on your membership site for people for like the life acts? Everybody loves those things.
Speaker 2: That's a great idea I had. I mean, I'm a doctor, Jim, I'm not an advertiser. I don't know what to do in order to make people more interested. I think that's a good idea. So, and I've been looking for ideas about new content that I can add, so that's one of them. I have another life hack for insomnia. Oh really yeah, Okay, you're ready. Here it is. I have two versions of this. The first version is for the courageous and the second version is for the less courageous. So the first version is you have to have a bathtub to do version number one. You fill the bathtub with about six inches of really really cold water. Like you don't even turn the hot nozzle on. You just turn cold water all the way. And if you live in some place like Arizona where it's impossible to get cold water from the tap.
Speaker 1: This time of year, it's okay. But yeah, most of the time.
Speaker 2: Now, you get a bag of ice and you dump it in the water and you let it dissolve. So now you're in ice cold water and it's about six inches. You sit down in the ice cold water. Burr. That's why I set it's for the courageous, and you swish whether your legs are straight out and you're sitting up. Unless you have a huge bathtub that you can lie completely down in, most people don't.
Speaker 1: I think we do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you've got and then you move your legs back and forth. You create a wave of the water and it swashes the cold water over your lower extremities. You do that for about a minute. Then you bend your knees. You put your torso in the cold water, and you move back and forth and swash the cold water over your torso for about a minute, and then you repeat with the legs. You repeat with the torso you can handle it. And then you get up out of the tub. You dry yourself off and go to bed. You'll sleep like a baby.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Now, if you won't do that, or you can't do that, there's some elderly people can't do that. Right, then you can get a bucket that's big enough for both of your feet to put in side by side, and it has to be deep enough so that you can fill it with water that's going to come up over your ankle bone.
Speaker 1: So like a like a five gallon home depot bucket. Yeah, yeah, it'll be fine. Well, I don't think you can fit both feet in that unless you have tiny feet, right, I guess right.
Speaker 2: You probably have to get a rectangular wash tub. Right. Aw. You put cold water in and you put ice in it, and you put your bare feet in the water for three minutes, which is going to seem like a long time. You move them around, you scream, you yelly, do whatever you can to stay in the cold water for three minutes. Then take your feet out and you dry the bottom of the feet, at the bottom of the feet only. You let the top of the feet air dry, which we'll take about ten minutes, and then you get into bed and the chances are how you'll sleep soundly.
Speaker 1: That's really it's always the ice, right, it's ice. Whenever I go into even just a cold pool, which obviously it's still not like back cold, my stomach in my chest and my back muscles tighten up. I go and it's like I can't breathe. I'm going to have to work on that to make it well.
Speaker 2: Start with your feet. Yeah, there's no harm in no file. Just start with your feet and you can work up to it. But once you get into that habit, you'll look forward to doing it because you feel so much better after the fact. And if you get if you have a really good night's sleep, then that's a good thing and this will promote that. Now, if you have a blood sugar issue, it's not going to do anything to your sleep because you're most likely going to wake up still in the middle of the night feeling like you're wide awake because that's a blood sugar issue. And the cold water treatment may help a little bit with that. But in order to fix that, you have to take more chromium into your body. Okay, Chromium is the blood sugar miracle mineral.
Speaker 1: I think I ran out of that I had, So vanadium is now not a great thing to have anymore.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, so vanadium was used historically as kind of not a substitute, but like a fac simile for insulin, okay, and it was kind of like managerial, right, But chromium is curative and omega three essential fats. The combination of omega three essential fats and chromium are curative for type two diabetes.
Speaker 1: So like these guys, the.
Speaker 2: Yeah and the longevity product is called Sweeties.
Speaker 1: Sweety's has chromium in it. Okay, all right, Yeah, It's.
Speaker 2: Got a bunch of things in it. Chromium is the major player there. It also has vanadium in it. I'm not a big fan of anadium because it will have negative ramifications. But chromium and cinnamon also are really pretty good for you know, optimizing your blood sugar metabolism.
Speaker 1: So that's why. Yeah, they tell you to take cinnamon a little bit spoonful. Try to they say, try to get a teaspoon in throughout the day, so if you put it in whatever you have with coffee or whatever. And yeah, I've heard that many times, especially with people who are doing a life change for with their you know, trying to eat cleaner, eat less. John.
Speaker 2: I love cinnamon. Man, If cinnamon was a woman, I'd marry it. I love it.
Speaker 1: If it's a cheap version, I don't like it. Sometimes it's when it's in like the big containers. It tastes not like the regular organic stuff. That I usually get a different color at a different source. I don't know whether it's it's rotten wood or something that they got it from. But I have this whole big thing that it was awful. But I love cinnamon, so I knew it must have just been that brand. So I never bought that brand again. It was chef's chef's quality, they called it.
Speaker 2: Is that cinnamon part of any of your hot sauces?
Speaker 1: No, I don't put cinnamon in a hot sauce. Yeah, yeah, not yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I wouldn't know that that would taste good.
Speaker 1: So brain fog causes, do we have anything of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The first thing to consider about brain fog is it's just a simple nutrient defficiency syndrome period that your body. Remember, there are ninety nutrients that the body needs. They're considered essential and essential nutrient is something that your body needs but it can't make. Your body needs calcium, it can't make it. Your body needs vitamin A, it can't make it. Your body needs amino acids, it can't make them. So there are sixty minerals, sixteen vitamins, twelve amino acids, and two fatty acids, which are essential. Your body needs them and when it runs out of them, things start to break. And the number one reason that people go to the doctor in the US is lack of energy and brain fog.
Speaker 1: Oh Jay ridges in the house.
Speaker 2: Nutrients efficiency illnesses also aggravated by unwitting consumption of foods that are proneflammatory. So if you're a nutrient intufficient and you're eating an inflammatory diet, you will have brain fog, you will have lack of energy, and you'll probably have a bunch of other things as well. So the first thing to do, which is why it's called the Foundation.
Speaker 1: Pack, grab it right now.
Speaker 2: He's got the Healthy Foundation Pack and eliminate the twelve bad foods. You do that for ninety days and see how the hell you feel.
Speaker 1: And this is Eiffelhealth dot com guys often here you go ahead and scroll down. You can watch the seven minute video here. But this is the number to call and then extension zero one to one. And if you want to go to shop yourself, and when you're talking to them, you have an idea what you're looking at. This is the Healthy Foundation Pack right here. So there's the FA plus which I have on my table here. The beyond os geo effects, which is magnesium calcium, and I think there's d un it too, tinky tangerine. U is a multi venement and the plant rd minerals or the minerals that your body can absorb and actually use. It's in a form that it can actually utilize because it's already been passed through the plants, and that's what makes the difference. Am I right, sir?
Speaker 2: One hundred thousand percent correct?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, And then I think sweetie'es is on here too, somewhere they're sweeties or selenium. Yeah, there's all kinds of stuff. I would wait to get a console or at least ask doctor Gluten on his membership. So if you would need these additional add ons before making it purse order, you know, that way you get all at once everything that you need to give you your specific situation handled.
Speaker 2: Most people feel a noticeable difference within fourteen days, if not sooner starting the program, because your body has been malnourished to your entire life and you've gotten used to it, You've habituated to being undernutrified, you know.
Speaker 1: I would also decide to try to remind people that if they're also still on polypharmacy. While they're taking the nutrients that it's probably going to interfere with how they're going to feel, because it's going to be snapping them right back out more than likely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also an interesting thing will happen, right that the drugs work in your body by messing with your metabolism. Right, it upregulates the metabolism here, it suppresses the metabolism here, it pushes it this way, it pushes it that way. That's what the drug does.
Speaker 1: Nutrients in your body to do that though, right.
Speaker 2: So the more that you take the drug, the less nutrients you have, and that's why the drug stops working. So that's why they need to increase the dose or give you a second or a third blood pressure medicine because just one isn't working anymore. Why is that? Because the drugs sucked all your essential nutrients out?
Speaker 1: You know? Do you think if they wanted to sell their idea stuff that they would incorporate and it important the idea of having these nutrients so that their drug looked better when it was, you know it in its performance. But they don't even do that.
Speaker 2: They just yeah, but think it through, right, if they did that, people would need less of the drug, right, so they on purpose you think, you don't think they know this, right?
Speaker 1: They know that we're getting at that. I think that they're they're fully aware of what they're doing.
Speaker 2: So they keep the essential nutrients out of the drug to make the drug less effective, so you'll need to take more of the drug. So frequently, what will happen is when you're taking a drug or two or three pharmaceutical and you start the Foundation pack, that the drugs start working better in your body and it's almost like you've doubled the dose of the drug. Careful, I guess, right, So, yeah, you have to know if you're taking a drug and you start the Foundation pack, you have to look up what an overdose of the drug, what the symptoms are, because you might experience that and not know what the hell's going on because now the drug is working way better in your body than it was before you took the nutrients.
Speaker 1: Right, And they would call it. You know, it's funny because somebody would consider that a sensitivity when really it's just no, it's because you know what I mean, It's so funny how the perception screws everything up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is funny, isn't that? That's a Negrot's a really interesting insight. We've been so brainwashed by you know, one hundred years of bad education and medical monopoly that we don't have any idea of what to do or how to do it.
Speaker 1: How about this one, doctor Wood And when somebody says I'm a hyper responder when they say that, you know, when you give me something, it works better in me. You know people say that about steroids and supplements. Well, it's probably because you're getting your nutrients more than someone else, and that's why you're hyper responding.
Speaker 2: You know, there are there are some people I remember two people in thirty seven years of doing this right, which is the you know, it's a significant minority. I mean it's hardly even on the on the gauge right that they take the plant to drive minerals and they get a negative reaction from it. Two people I can remember in thirty seven years, but they were both women, they were both skinny, they were both blonde, and they were very.
Speaker 1: So chances are they weren't taking it right then. Well, because the blond that was just being fun. Yeah, yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: So but for the vast majority of people you feel a lot better once this stuff is in your body. It's like you didn't know what you were missing.
Speaker 1: They could have just had a lot of toxins in them and maybe the plant right minerals was helping, was helping to bind through that and take it out of them.
Speaker 2: For all we know, I know it could be. It could be because they both were really strong smokers.
Speaker 1: So the question then to go along with that, now, visceral fat and fat loss itself. If you're if you're in a process of losing weight, your essential nutrients are not something that you want to try to cut out of that for because there's there's no barely any calories in this and these are all the nutrients you buy needs. But especially if you're fat, is going to be releasing toxins that have was stored away in there too well over ninety you know flu, they've talked about all that, flu like symptoms, everything all that, But it's like, if you're getting a toxin dumb, you're gonna feel sick. If you if you don't have anything pulling that stuff out of you.
Speaker 2: Right, well, not only are you going to feel sick, but you're going to hurt yourself. So the vast majority. It's over ninety percent, probably over ninety five percent of all of the toxins andogenists, I'm exogenist toxins. Toxins are in the environment to find their way into the human body are fats. So toxin finds its way into the body. The body sticks it in fat to get it out of the general circulation. Well, there it is in the fat. And then you get on board with the weight loss program and you burn lots of fat. When you burn the fat, you liberate the toxin. Now the toxins in the general circulation. As part of that process, the toxin the blood flow goes to the liver, and the liver's job is to deconstruct the toxin and eliminate it from the body. And it happens in two phases. Both phases are nutrient heavy. So if you don't have the nutrients necessary for your liver to deconstruct and eliminate the toxin, the toxin's going to sneak through the liver and then and now it's in the general circulation, and now you're screwed.
Speaker 1: That's I was going to hope you were say, it's going to store it somewhere but nope, it's just going to rip back out into the It's like dumping sewage into the into the drinking water.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah. I always tell this story I had and I knew this guy years ago before I knew any of this, and he was a big born again Christian. He went into the woods in the Pacific Northwest in the summertime and for forty days he did a waterfast like christ and he did it. I don't know how he did it, but he did it. And two months later he got leukemia and he was dead within a year two years. Why did that happen? Because his body dumped all these toxins from a forty day waterfast. I think he lost I don't know how much weight he lost, but it was significant. But it didn't have the metabolic resources to detoxify that crap, so it messed with his blood and he got leukemia.
Speaker 1: No, I'm assuming that if it was because of that reason that he gathered leukemia, that if you if you know, if you had him in your care, you probably would have been able to do something other than chemo radiation.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but my point is the driver of the illness was the toxin flood. Is blood that was capitulated by the fast in an undernutrified body, right, that's what caused it to happen. So first we neutrify and then we detoxify. If you get on board with any type of a fat burning program without neutrifying the body, it's like stirring up a hornet's nest, and you're you're going to get hurt by it.
Speaker 1: Most probably that's a very important lesson. I'm glad that we addressed that. Now, let's go to j Ridge says, is there a homeopathic treatment for severe panic attacks bad enough to feel like you're going to die and call any feeling?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are. Let me tell you how many potential medicines there are for.
Speaker 1: That, and he said a friend recently started having them out of nowhere. But they are otherwise very stable mentally strong. I think the root cause is financial stress. Never had anything like that before six months ago and now has had multiple bad ones.
Speaker 2: There are fifty homeopathic medicines for overpowering panic attacks. So the goal in the office of the homeopath would be to discover the correct homeopathic treatment and deliver it. So right, and remember, with homeopathy, specifically homeopathy, we don't treat disease. I got a little fly in here. We treat people. So I could have three people all with panic attacks and they would each need a different medicine to get better. So the trick is discovering which medicine they need. But yes, I had a remarkably great cure of a kid with Peter.
Speaker 1: He was in a horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 2: Horrible automobile accident and ever since then he had PTSD and we fixed it. It took about a year, but we completely fixed it. It's gone, he doesn't have it anymore. And it was bad, man, it was really really bad. But I honestly, if I had to choose one thing to treat for the rest of my life, it would be PTSD because number one, it's easy to treat, and number two, it's horrible to live through. And number three, the medical doctors have nothing for it except psychoactive drugs that are going to turn you into a freaking zombie. Right, So the answer is unequivocally yes, but it demands a private appointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And if it's if it's a friend of a friend or whatever, and it's gonna that's why you say you always say that person should be here when you're doing your own lives because you have to ask that person question specifically that the person probably doesn't have that insight for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the answer is, yeah, we can do it.
Speaker 1: You have another live tomorrow tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Right, I have a live tomorrow morning. Yeah, So get your friend to become a subscriber, show up on my Q and A. And here's what I need to know right in order to help him outside of a private appointment. What does the panic attack feel like? What's it feel like? What happens during a panic attack? Does he shut himself in his room and bury his head in the pillow? Does he get on his bike, his motorcycle and ride at one hundred miles an hour? Does he pace? Does he cry? Does he shout? Does he yell? What happens during the panic attack? Mentally? What happens physically during a panic attack? Is he freezing cold? Is he's sweating bullets? Is he read in the face? Does he get a severe headache? Does he get nausea? What happens physically during the panic attack, When does it happen? What makes it feel better? What makes it feel worse? Yeah, if he can tell me that I can help him fix it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a little bit closer than a friend. It's someone they live with. So hopefully that'll be something that they can get the information for. And hopefully Jay Ridge, you're already over there. I'm thinking you might be. Yeah, But otherwise if not, then here is the link right there, and there's a code to save you something. All right there, It is right there, And I just want to now's a good time to let you know about this. Doctor Glidden sent this to me. Manganium mangan carbonicum and it was what my toothache that I was having that everybody knew about because I was complaining about it during broadcasts how bad it was, and he said take it was two pelts every twenty minutes or something like that. Yeah, kind of like what you said with the Kelly carbonicum when I had the kidney thing. So this is once again something that doctor Woodin told me to take and they got rid of the pain. So if it gets irritated again, then I take I just do the same cycle that he told me, like two pellets every twenty minutes. These things are microscopic in comparison to these these are these are so much bigger. I was like, what two of those? How am I supposed to shake up two of those? So funny?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's remarkable what happens when you take the right medicine right. This is no different than flying a plane, because flying a plane you have to know the laws of aerodynamics and you have to know what to do. Yeah, you have to know what angle do you set the wings and he flaps up or flaps down, and how fast you have to be going. And you get all that right, and plane takes off because of the laws of aerodynamics. You get any of that wrong, the plane crashes because of the laws of aerodynamics. It's the same with homeopathy. Homeopathy works by virtue of a law, a natural law, which when you activate that natural law you get remarkable results. When you fail to activate the natural law, you get pissed, poor results, which is why most people don't practice homeopathy because it's not easy to do. I think AI will help, but it's historically a very labor intensive, intellectually ponderous system of medicine.
Speaker 1: A strong belief that AI will be conditioned or created or programmed not to help.
Speaker 2: Well. If we could use AI inside of a homeopathic daybase. Yeah, then it could help a great deal, I think, but you would have to teach ai how how to do it. And this has been the problem with homeopathy specifically homeopathy. And remember, friends, I'm a nature pathic physician, and as a nature pathic physician, I'm trained in many different therapeutic modalities. I'm trained in medical nutrition, botanical medicine, fasting, and go my balloons. I don't know how to stop that manipulation different types of manipulation, like chiropractors do, but not really. Hydrotherapy, acupuncture, homeopathy, and botanical medicine. Did I say that? And they're all different modalities. They work through different mechanisms in the human body. Homeopathy is one of the modalities that we're taught. Not all nature pathic doctors is practice homeopathy. Not all nature pathic doctors do acupuncture. I don't do acupuncture at all. A lot of my colleagues that's all that they do. So the point that I'm trying to make is homeopathy specifically homeopathy is the reason that homeopathy, so think it through. Homeopathy works by virtue of a natural law which exists, whether you believe in it or not. Like gravity, it exists. It's a natural law like aerodynamics, it exists. And if it's a natural law, and if it works by stimulating or activating that natural law, then and when you do activate the natural law, you get a cure, a curative response. Then why isn't homeopathy everywhere all the time because it's a curative medicine based on natural law. Why isn't it everywhere all the time? For two reasons. Number one, because the medical monopoly pushed it aggressively out of the mainstream in the early nineteen hundreds, making it illegal. And number two, in reality, pure homeopathy, the learning how to activate the law of similars, stopped being taught in the schools of homeopathic medicine right around nineteen ten. So right now, I mean, I don't know what's happening in India, because India is a hotbed of homeopathic medicine. There's more homeopathic practitioners in India than any other country in the world. But I don't know if the Indian homeopaths are being taught pure homeopathy. I don't think that they are. They might be, but I don't think that they are. But just because I'm cynical. So the reason that homeopathy isn't everywhere all of the time. Is because number one, the medical monopoly aggressively lobbies against it. Jeff Bezos just removed all homeopathic medicines from all Whole Foods outlets. Yeah, and the education of the homeopath has been compromised over the years, so pure homeopathic medicine, education in pure homeopathy is difficult to find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you made a good mention of that before. Even like the colleges that you've been through and you've seen the changes and all that, it's there. The worst, the worst type of takeover is the one that pretends to carry on the same virtues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's insidious. It's the it's the slow rot from inside the system. Yep. Note to percent correct. I couldn't agree more. And you know, I don't know. I don't know how or if for when it's all going to change. I'll tell you what we need. We need a Saudi prince to give us a billion dollars. And with a billion dollars, I would change the face of medicine in ten years. I would not because I'm a genius or anything, but because I would just teach people and acquire people smarter than me from around the world to start a school and a hospital or two or one hundred that has doctors that are schooled in the law of similars in curative medical therapeutics, and then the world would change because if a system like that were in place right now, and it like with you, right two or three times now you've had remarkable cures.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's been three, right, So.
Speaker 2: Multiply that times a million people, a million people having remarkable cures of all kinds of disease would make a ripple on the world stage and it would change things absolutely. But that's what's necessary. We don't have to be we don't have the dollars to do it for a buddy of mine.
Speaker 1: Once so happened to you. I mean, that's what you had, that experience, and that's why you went from pre med to with doctor Monzo. Like they that met MG's failed both of you and you saw it and found luckily a nature pathic doctor. Yeah. Luckily, it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So you know, I have a colleague in Montreal that had the funding or was securing the funding to start a school of pure nature pathic, pure homeopathic medicine. However, in his province in Canada, the legislation doesn't support the formation of a nature pathic.
Speaker 1: Medical school the legislation, so they have.
Speaker 2: To change the law in order to do it. So every time we turn around, we're slapped somebody and that's that's done on purpose. Where it's Alex Jones was right. It's a freaking prison planet. It is.
Speaker 1: Agreed and uh like the like. Like we were saying before, the most instidious thing is when they don't they pretend to carry on the virtue. It's just like we think we have a bill of rights and they when they when that all changed, they didn't want to take that little poster up. It's like the poster off the wall or the or the you never seen seen with the hypnotized the chicken. They put the pebble rape in front of his face. As long as you're saron I that you're you're the hypnotized Chicken, and you're not gonna you're not gonna revolt.
Speaker 2: You know, that's gonna be the of my next book, The Hypnotized. That's funny.
Speaker 1: This is this kind of we got to go a couple of minutes left. So these stigmatizing cortisol is there is are people too concerned about cortisol do you think do you think there's not really seeing the actual problem. And because cortisol has its purposes, it regulates blood sugaring all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 2: And the cortisol is the bio chemical, natural occurring biochemical, endogenous biochemical in the body. The cortisone is is mimicked after That's how they figured out how to make cortison is by looking at cortisol. So, cortisol is a very important hormone. I think it's a hormone I can't remember in the human body. It's a stress hormone and you need it just like every other hormone. But rather than try to micromanage cortisol levels or testosterone levels, or estre aal levels, or progesterone levels or anything else, you should just trust that the body can do that all by itself because it wants to. So we support and promote the body's ability to fix itself. How do we do that. We stop eating foods that are hurting the body. We give the body all the essential nutrients that it needs, and then if we have a kidney problem, we do a little extra of this. If we have a blood pressure problem, we do a little extra of this and so forth and so on, and the body fixes it eighty three percent of the time, So you don't need to worry about micromanaging anything. You need to worry about am I eating food that's hurting my body? Yes or no? Does my body have enough raw materials to fix itself? Yes or no? And when you answer those questions correctly, you'll know what to do. And this is why again it's called the healthy Foundation pack because it is the foundation of health recovery. Health recovery meaning supporting and promoting your bodies built in God given ability to fix itself. You drop a rock on your foot, you don't have to worry about cortisol levels or up regulating t help or sell production or fibrinagen production. You don't know what any of that is. All you have to do is keep it clean and don't walk on it, and fourteen days later, the body fixes it because it can. It's the same with everything. The body is trying to fix the flip and problem all of the time, but it needs things to do that. And you know, I'll tell you what to do for your first steps. That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: And it's a It all starts with making sure that everybody has all the stuff it needs to run its operations, and then worry about the cortisole might not be an issue. If you had all the ninety essential nutrients, you know, conducting the orchestra the proper way, you might not have that problem anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, you probably have the problem because you ran out of the nutrients to have proper cortisol production, right.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of reason why I asked you about the fatty liver and how you know proment that actually is because I know a lot of the stuff is being created in the liver, and I don't know if that kind of impinged upon its ability to or if it was even something as widespread as doctor Berg thinks it is, because I don't know that that was the thing. I always thought that was something that was like a disease from alcoholism or some other thing.
Speaker 2: Doctor Berg is doctor Bird ever cured congestive heart failure. I have has he ever cured in large heart cardiomyopathy. I have has he ever cured reflect sympathetic distrophy. I have recured non Hodgkins lamp fama. I have insomnia, infertility, psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, traumatic arthritis, depression, anxiety, post traumatic stress syndrome, kidney stones, bladder infections. Have you ever cured any of that? I have my colleagues. We wrote the freaking book on it.
Speaker 1: So that pushes keto diet. That's all I know about him. It is so yeah, but I mean that's what I got that from him. I think originally that it was like, that doesn't seem right to me that everybody has a fetti liver? Are you sure about that? Is that visceral fact because it's on the organs? Is that what you know?
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's interesting the whole And again this from the Department of Redundancy department. If we actually had a free medical market and universities did research on my type of medicine and hospitals allowed he will access to all types of doctors and insurance paid for everything, then the question of which diet is optimal for human being would have been answered fifty years ago. I can't even tell people how much water to drink because nobody has figured that out on equivocally nobody. The research hasn't been done, hasn't been done, So all of This mystery is brought to you by the medical monopoly and it's killing us slowly, and we need to pop out of the medical matrix as quickly as possible. Go to my website, become a subscriber, use Daniel's discount code, and let's go, baby, because if you're waiting for Trump to fix this, it ain't going to happen. If you're waiting for Bobby Kennedy to fix it, I'm sorry, it ain't going to happen. You have to take the reins, hold the reins yourself, and get going because it's not going to happen from the top down. It has to happen from the bottom up. You are the lynchpin here. You have to make a decision, make a choice to do this, and you know, let the results speak for themselves, the proof of the puddings and eating pun intended. And I want you to believe me enough to attempt the therapeutic. But the where the rubber hits the road is you feel better or you don't, and most of the time people do, so let's go, man. You don't need to suffer. You're suffering is a death I think is mandatory, but suffering is optional, So let me show you what to do to help reduce your suffering, if not eliminate it completely.
Speaker 1: And I don't think anybody should be in a big hurry to fulfill their destiny of the whole death thing either, you know, I don't want to spe the process very much.
Speaker 2: Daniel. It's always a pleasure, man, see you next week. I'll look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Awesome, Thank you, sir, have a great day.
Speaker 2: And all right, yeah you tube bye.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, there you go, and let's see. I don't know if hopefully Daisy didn't no whatever, she'll be hopefully here or she maybe she has a thing for doctor Glitten's on his own website tomorrow. But let me show you what that looks like. All right, share screen, the entire screen. It's more cumbersome when you're on stream yard than it is if you're doing direct. So from here, thank you, Jay Ridge, appreciate that I wanted to mention. Thank you for that. And so okay, so we've got this right here, or you can go to the website, but let's just do it from the website for now. Boom, and then you click this and then you see I've changed it back it's Ballbusters or twenty five percent off now, and he clicked this schools squirrel scrolls Cruels, Squirrels Cruel and da da da da. You can either do it that way or this member's button over here might say log in and you might be able to click it like that, but you're gonna get twenty five percent off either way. So the monthly is like ten dollars off, and it's one hundred dollars off on the side. All right, all right, all right, now, I don't know if you saw it. Yeah, you did see all that, I think, yes, Okay. So then the next thing is when you're on the doctor Glion site and you go to store and you click that, you can scroll down this is his book as a member. I think it gives you a code or there's a way to get a code, and it gives you twenty percent off the physical copies. So if you want the hardcover of the paperback, you'll get a twenty percent discount. I don't know. I'm pretty sure that's still going on going. And then the electronic copy you don't. But I got the electronic copy because of where I read, read, I read and exercise for the most part and then you click the iph hell pickei bop, and then you are there. All right. Now, personally, this is an old picture I would prefer only too. And then it's missing the plant drive minerals, so this isn't the thing. The thing is this thing right here to say, you don't get confused. It's this thing right here, all right, ostio. I'm a fan of the ostio, but not the potter. I like the liquid. And then there's ones I have slightly different things going on with them, but I noticed that a lot of these are the osteo and the dry powder, So it might be best to go with this and then add on or whatever they have going on when you call them, because there's probably more on their side that isn't showing on the site. This is like the scaled down version of what they got because they have they have a bunch of the good earth stuff there too. So there you go. And lastly, make sure you guys see me where's that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I think? Yes, all right, last morn here ready ready ray another way to get the ninety essentils. And I showed a video yesterday or whatever day was, wasn't gonna say the day before some of the other things that doctor Glyden, I'm sorry that doctor Monsa was going over on the Azure Show, the Azure Channel, and it helped expand out from the ninety essentrals other things that you might want to take a look at, but could be be five well. And also I also showed you this watch. So this website, this link that I shared with you already discounts these things. And then you get to be five code off on top of that. And here let me explain this to you of what I mean by that. So if I go azurelivingwell dot Com and I go to shop, which is take a look at any one of these things, and it's gonna be let's go to the let's pick one, let's filter bout it, let's search. Let's do the IP six IPG six. There you go. I'll go to that one. So it says it's forty four to ninety six. Here, okay, that one might be on point. Let's find out this one is discounted right now. They dropped it down. But let's see is it even better here? Let's bring it down our IP six. And the reason why I said this because I was surprised I didn't know they had two different sites, and I definitely didn't know they had two different prices. Yeah. No, over here, it's forty forty six, So it's four dollars more already. And this is the this is like the official site for as your Supplements, So they're saying it used to be fifty, you know, because people do that. So it looks like there's a discount going on. Oh, I get it. It's sale. It must mean sense of urgency, right, But it's still four dollars more than it is over here. So with the site that I tell you guys to go to, the link that I share with you as your standard dot com shop, it's all this whole thing. This is already four dollars cheaper, and then you add your discount on top of that, and that's just that thing, right, That's that's one of the things that if you were doing the ninety essentels here like this would be comparative to the Beyond Oste Effects, which I also love the Beyondsci Effects. I haven't had the IP six yet and it's a powder, so I'm not sure if I would get that next, because I need I want to make sure that if I get something that's something my daughter can take to we'll take as well. I think one of the reasons why she's she's very active, but she's getting a little bit heavy. And the reason why, I think is because she's not getting her nutrients and because some of you sholding sugar in her face every morning with cereal. That's the other reason. And what we call it convenience foods, you know what I mean on the go, convenience suits men and women's estrogen balance. That's interesting. But anyway, so if you want your ninety out from this side, is not as a addition or instead of there's the IP six Supreme here boom one went in KRT because I discliked that, I guess, So this right here, IP six Supreme Scroll up, scroll up. Oh, we talked about this in the last video too. Then this is the large pill cod liver oil. So if you have children and you want them to take this, you might want to start with the four and fifteen milligram ones because these are twelve hundred milligram tablets. They're gonna be big. Like these guys. I don't know if you know how big these are, but they're pretty big. I take about three ds a day, and that reminds me, I gotta take three two. I have not done that yet. Put those out. And this is the EFA plus from Young Jevity. So the last in Coyd liver comes in two different sizes. When you go oldly up, I'll make sure I'm not missing anything on the way up. Things get moved around sometimes, okay, So here we go. So this is the smaller four hundred and fifteen million gram one. So if you have children, you want them to take it to if you don't mind taking, you know, just a couple more to get your dot you're serving, Yeah, you might want to do that. That way they can have it too. So the lasting Cod Liver Oil twenty two forty six here, let me just see it said thirty two over there, didn't it? And as are well, let's find out this is as you're living thirty two. This is for the twelve all right, in all fairness, this is for the twelve milligram ones. I although either have it twice oh, lemon flavored or minta gross? If I don't want flavored in my fish oil. Ah h no, I'd rather just have the non flavored one right here, thank you very much, so yeah, So going back around for the ninety essentels, I'll stir from the top asking Kyle li Oil. There's two different sizes. If you click this one and you are only going to be one taken. No kids are gonna be taking it. You can click this and get to the twelve hundred milligram one, which here is twenty six. Over there it's thirty two. Do you see what I'm doing here for you? Do you see what I'm doing here for you?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: All right, then I hope you appreciate it because you get double the discount.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So Whole Food, Whole Food Multividum. I don't think anybody else knows the sight link because while else wouldn't they just use this one, Like why would this even be a thing? Look, this is their commercial for the public one. And then we have like the back room one. We've got the speakeasy. Isn't that neat? Say thank you to doctor Manso next time you see him, because he's the one that set this link up for us. All right? So they alaskan Kyle Lever the Whole Food multi viem, which I have right to her, the full of acumic acid. It would be like the plant dride minerals. You might find yourself liking the plant dry minerals because you can taste it. And full of a chumic doesn't have a flavor but turns of water like super black. And it's a little teen tiny like this is a ninety day supply at the very least. If you're giving a child, it should be like one sixteenth or one thirty second of a teaspoon, and the adult dose is one eighth, not a lot, one eath of a teaspoon. I think there's two, two teaspoons and the tablespoon. Is that right? I think it's two teaspoons of the tablespoon. Is it three? Let's say, let's find out, but I mean, I'll only talk about Nathan. How many tsp? I'm just curious. I think it's two three. I was getting wrong. I knew I knew it after I said it. All right, Well, there's three in the table spoon, so table spoons a lot, obviously, But yeah, you want one eighth of a teaspoon of this stuff for an adult who's already used to it, all right, So one two three bovacumic multi vitamin, both of the multivitamin. This guy right here, the whole family's on it now except for Elijah. He won't take anything. Uh last Narkyle Liberoyle. He probably needs it the moment. He's a young man and he uh, he won't take anything. He hates it taking anything again. And it's like, why is it? Why is it your choice? Why is it your choice? We tell you that. It's like, hey, you need things that help you stay alive. No, I don't want that. Okay, Well, then not fun your body's gonna fall apart prematurely. Uh alright, So the Whole Food Sea complex might be something you want to add on to that, but that's not part of the ninety. It's already in the Whole foodmultivitamin in a little bit, but not all by itself. And then hey, look ludathioon anyway, liver support blood sugar alright, the IP six is there. So it's those four I six Codler Royal Whoplefood multi vitamin and the full vidchemic acid, which by the way, you only have to buy like any every three or six months. You don't have to get it every month. Isn't that awesome? I think so? And get the Whole Food vitamin see if you want it, there's also if you play around here scroll down, there's other cool stuff here bilenk called bladder action support. This is one of the ones that doctor and went over with me a while back. And yeah, there's an IP six in the capsule form, but you're probably better off with the powder prostate support but doom boom with salt palmetto and bea what the hell's to say? Stidosterols to promote prostate land and urinary tract health. Wonder if that would make us smaller so you can not have the drip when you pay that'd be cool. So yeah, use mine for my website. Don't go to here unless you want to pay more. You can still use my And the reason why, like I said, the reason why I know that this is actually an official site is because my code worked here. My code works on this. Let me just throw something the card to prove it to you. Uh three, yeah, what the hell? Let's get Let's get three of them all right? Now? Well, let's do BB five. I gotta put it back in there. Oh they already do it? Or what remove? All right, let's try again. Why is it not taking enough? The whole oh, I guess it seems like it should be more discouf but whatever. Well, all right, so you know I should have done a side by side of comparison. That don't make more sense, But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter. Oh, they already discounted it, so they're not discounting it again. Is that what I'm saying? No, I don't know. I don't know what I'm looking at, so but whatever. So, yeah, it's even with this Obviously, if the prices start higher on this site, it's still costs more even with my code. So you're better off just using that code from my link from my site simper fryllc dot com. And you get that from You get there from here right right, So this is where you're at. You get there from here, click it, bam, you're in it spilled down here BB five and then you get your wonderful supplements and anybody's happy. Come on, wake up, beef liver capsule. I think I got to talk to doctor Manso. He just he just sent me a message this morning. Okay. Here it is historically valued for its nutrient density. Beef liver offers a rich array of vitamins, particularly B twelve which is awesome, coling flow coaling. I said it right the first time. What is the wrong way? Pull eight retin, all retin, all iron and copper everybody and other trades. Mineral is essential for physiological functions like energy production and DNA synthesis. Community committed to purity as you're well avoids additives, offering a genuine and nutrient dense suppment that bolsters health and well being. Liver helps a body to optimize its metabolic functions, aids the liver in detoxification, and supports a healthy immune system and energy production. These capsules offer a convenient way to access the benefits of this nutrient dense organ Okay, in the absence of the copper, the core copper which also had by the way, beef liver in the capsule along with turmeric and other stuff, and obviously you know bioavailable copper zero. This is a This is something that you can use instead of the core copper until it comes back. Okay. Copper is super, super freaking important. If you didn't see the last episode, watch it where where we play doctor Bonzo's video where he's going over the Azure well stuff and going over diet and weight loss and health. I am going to Oh, by the way, if anybody cares and wants to help me out, If anybody does this for a living, I don't know. Maybe I don't know who goes out there in this audience. I am going to make a cookbook, but I'm also making a I don't know. I don't know how I say this. The introduction maybe will be part of the cookbook, but not really. I think there's two separate things I want going on here. Well, anyway, the cookbook thing, I wouldn't need somebody who knows how to do the right proper pictures for you know, it's all it's all about pictures and brady lights and shiny, flashy stuff. I don't I mean, I t I y and all that stuff is gonna I don't think it's gonna come out as good. So if anybody is interested in wanting to help out with that, I need to raise funds and to get that going, because if I have to buy a different camera, it's gonna be expensive. And if I have to do this or that, the other thing a rent space in a commercial kitchen outside of the one I already have, because I have to travel with that I'm just there in and out, so I don't know. It's not the nicest looking spot. So if I get one, it would be like a nice fancy place for the background and like looks it look like more like a kitchen. I know a place like that. It's actually at a Lutheran church, so I have to rent it though, So it's gonna be a panastic of this cookbook, but I want to do it. Cookbooks are awesome, and it's a lot easier to get that published by someone else cookbooks too well. Anyway, that's what I'm thinking about doing with the Hot saucees a hot sauce cookbook but also just standardized cookbook and then like a suggestion of a hot sauce. So it's it's both it's a cookbook but also gives these suggestions this is what hot sauce to use and for Daisy out there. Yeah, so if you if you make something and you use an ingredient that's already a finished product, I'm still obligated to share that information on the label, right It's I mean, really Luna comes to labeling, I don't even know if that's true anymore, because of how incorrect labeling is. But if I read the ingredients of a bread crumb that I use a flavored Italian seasoning bread crumb, and I've alway, let's put this way, I've already gone through rice, flour, I've already tried xanthem, gum, I've already tried every other gluten not blah blah blah bullshit to make my sauce thicker and still give it the same flavor. The only thing that does that are bread crumbs, Italian seasoning. That's what makes the flavor, that's what makes the thickness, that's what makes it perfect. And that's what it is, and that's just the way it is. But if they happen to use canola oil in a baking process for bread, when you bake, it's a chemical reaction. How much of that canol oil is still in existence once it becomes a bread, It's like saying, where's the egg? You know what I mean? Like, I don't know if you would really have to focus too deeply on whether or not it's this canola oil on my label. When I'm saying it's part of this other thing and I'm adding that that finished product into the sauce, I think that's inconsequential, and come on, that's all I'm saying with that thing. Okay, So no, I am being one hundred percent on the level I do not add that, and I stop adding the tablespoon of olive oil per two gallons too. Ten years ago. But I haven't changed my labels because I have no It costs like eight thousand dollars to get another run of label. So we have labels that we used to have that we stand and now we print on sticker paper for our new for all of our bottles, which could they come out beautiful. But it's not like I'm going to a place where I can say, may these changes. It's already set in stone. It's like I never had deck shows. I don't even know how that fucking got onto the label. And then there was a potential that potassium sword rate might have had to be used for a particular sauce, and somehow the people who'd made the labels translated that to every label and it wasn't even something I ever even used, but it's on there, so I need to make changes. Plus if I'm going to do that, I'm going to get the GS one barcodes and here's an example of how I know they screwed up. It says that there's cholesterol in the avocado. And now, unless they thought that alvocado fat was somehow like animal fat, why the hell would it tell you there's cholesterol in It doesn't make any sense. But it's on that label and it's already set in stone. They made mistakes that I didn't catch twenty years of while whatever, it was ten fifteen years ago, eleven years ago when I got the labels started twenty sixteen. It was so nine years ago, twenty sixteen, No, fifteen ten years ago when I when I had the professional labels made because we were asked to, you know whatever. So yeah, there was mistakes that I didn't catch. But then there was like a shit ton of these labels to go through, and I was like, because they prove them to you. So if you don't catch their mistakes, you you just bought their mistakes. And if you didn't catch any of your own mistakes, then you you butt your own mistakes and their mistakes. Is that nice? So beef liver capsules, I actually, jay Z, if you are listening, I did send this to you in a in a DM through telegram, but you haven't looked at it yet, So yeah, I did. I did respond to you right after that episode because I was actually closing out to leave to go do something, and I was kind of quick with my answer. But that's my answer for the canolil. It's it's like, is it even really even in there? If it's been baked into a product, then baking is is a chemical chemical reaction. Like that sounds something I oh, canola oil, and I don't. I don't do that. It's not in there because of me poisoning it. But I do use the break rum. Yeah, I put the bread crumb in there because that's what makes it taste good. And if I'm gonna make like it's like saying I will never eat I will never eat my grandmother's meatballs ever again because there's breading in a meatball. The fuck I'm not. I just made I just made a uh the stuffing for Thanksgiving. Guess what I had in bread. I'm not that guy who gets all worried about that type of crap, you know, eating things every once in a while or having it in something that's not it's not that it's main purpose. Like I'm not selling canola oil and I'm not selling oh whatever else. It's like, I don't really care, and Gluten's never injured me in my life, so I don't. I don't know that's, you know, just like I'm not lactose intolerance, so I don't. I don't avoid milk just because somebody else else says, you know what I mean? So I don't know knowing what it does to other people potentially do I try to. I don't eat bread because of the because I for fitness mostly it's not really about anything else. I went the first time I went to La see my friend Matt, Matt drag Dude. His girlfriend at the time, had us meet up at this Italian restaurant and it was a gluten free restaurant. I don't even know what the hell that meant. When I got here, I used to us to make fun of people because, like, especially when I was at the store and they would ask all these silly questions, and it's like, it's hip. This is where I came up with that phrase. It's hip to be frail instead of square, It's hip to be frail. It's like all these people who are like upper middle class, they're like I'm this, I'm this, you know, whatever allergy, I'm that. But it's like, it's like being of hierarchy means that somebody has to treat you and cater to you and and and validate your your your neuroses. Uh, they have to treat you differently because you're like a faberge egg. You know, you're gonna break if we don't, if we don't handle you, right, It's like, I don't know how that's masculine. It's it's kind of sad, like I'm sillyac. I'm like, I'm pretty sure the last fifteen people that came in and here weren't all sillyac, you know, because it's a very rare thing, and people used to throw that shit around all the time. I used to say, no, you're not No, you're not my doctor. I'm like, oh good, No, I didn't get too hard on the doctor thing last back then, But imagine now, I'm like, yeah, oh, your doctor said something, and then what he do? I bet he gave you a drug that you pay for. Huh yeah, yeah, because he knows what he's talking about. Yeah, that would have been great idea a new store. So I can say that though, yeah, so I do have a Keto sauce, but again, it's not the same thickness, it's not the same anything. And you I've gone through every alternative one and tried seasoning to bring the flavor. First of all, the consistency is completely different. It needs to be those breadcrumbs. And I'm I'm happy and content with the way it is, how it tastes, and fuck all, you know what I mean. If I want to spend ridiculous amounts, I have a gluten free one. Well, the sauce is gonna cost an extra five dollars a bottle, and it's gonna taste not as good. So when I eat food, the thing that matters the most to me is if it tastes good. If I take vitamins, I want them to be healthy. If I eat food, I want it to taste good. So and as far as hot sauce and all the other benefits that it gives you, I think that little tiny, minute thing that was baked into a bread crumb is not going to kill you. I think it's gonna be just fine. And on that note, you should totally be using code b FF. I just got an order for a gallon of i'mzinger. That'll be fun. There's twelve first off on the everything but the bundles. So if it says free shipping, which these do up here and this one does right there. If it says free shipping, you're already getting like twenty five dollars off the total, because that's shipping is ridiculous right now, right So to send you a twelve pound bottle or jug, it's gonna cost me about twenty five bucks depending on where you are. Same deal with eight bottles here, or twelve of the bottles there, or a twelve pack of six ounce bottles here, which is super heavy. All these ones, if you're doing in singular, if you're picking it out like one at a time, then those ones will be of course you can use I think after two bottles, or maybe it's a third one, you'll be able to use the keupon code for twelve percent off and created HDLs here. I'm thinking about doing one called awest for citulne El. Ciceline called it aweset. I gotta have a funny picture of it, though that doesn't give me blacklisted for racism. H All right, there you go, guys. I hope you have one full day. I gotta go paved rents. That's exciting, and good night, good afternoon. Whatever baseball game? Oh no, no basketball game. Then I've heard odder and then gymnastics for three hours. Oh another comment, I hey Mike, Oh yeah, Mike. If I'm I'm up, I'm gonna go ge. I think you are one of the members. Now right, let's meet up. Let's do a let's do a doctor Glidden uh live meet up? His uh his, I'm only an hour behind him. So I let's let's go look at the website real quick. Hold on, let's do that. Let's look at the website and we go to Espanol. No, go to Q and a good they filled it up. So tomorrow it's eleven am. Oh, I can totally make ten am. Come on, now, totally can make that. I hope. I hope to see more of the new the new members in the in the chat I'm making, I'm saying, I'm saying that I will be there. Okay. I wasn't able to do yesterdays because I was driving from San Diego. Still. I didn't get home until about actually, yeah, so that would have been seven o'clock my time. I was still on the road. I had to go deliver to the hot sauce. I could go pay the rent today. See how that works. So eleven am Central time. If you're on the East Coast, that'll make it one pm your time. If you're me, that makes it ten am. And if you're a Pacific coaster or a beer coaster, then it's gonna be nine am. Is that right? Yeah, like nine, ten eleven, So yeah, nine on the nine on the nine on the Pacific, ten where I'm at eleven in Central and one o'clock and let me let me double check that. Let's do that again. Well, okay, I lied. It's it's only an hour difference, so essential to Eastern. I don't know why it's nott too. It doesn't matter because I was thinking about how far away it is from me. So most of the time it's three hours away, but then it's two hours away for half the year and it screws me all up. So yeah, eleven am Central will be twelve pm Eastern. So everybody be there. If you if you just signed up recently for doctor Gladen, then I will meet you in the chat tomorrow. And what I mean by that is you'll see me popping up right about here? Why is there nobody there? Usually there's a bunch of other chat chats. Blank, let's see this is the most recent one.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: I like the snowy scenery. But yeah, this is awesome. We're gonna be There's four people just chilling here, so this says Dan Bobe. Dan chat with four people. So there's four additional people just chilling in the They're just they're just waiting. It's kind of kind of stalking a little creepy. I'm gonna call doctor Glitt to make sure he's okay. All right, anyway, So we'll be here tomorrow. I'll be here tomorrow at ten am. I might not. I might still be like wear my boxers on my head at that point, and I don't know, but we'll we'll talk about it. We'll see you then. Hopefully I see everybody there. Yeah, you'll be there tomorrow, Mike, awesome, boom see eating Oops, what happened now? It's on the screen. Now you can't say no, there have to be now what happened to? I rolled away? I'll be there tomorrow, sweet, all right, everybody will be there too. And if you're not already, remember what are you doing? What are you doing? And Jay Ridge, if you want to answer those to those questions like a more specific homeopathic tomorrow is an opportunity to do so. Later do do m HM