Speaker 1: Well, that's what's missing.
Speaker 2: Our lives will be horrible without the kids.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, that must be it. This is the best of all possible worlds. Blah blah blah. I want to live in a sauce.
Speaker 4: Because you can live in the sauce. Don't you think I would live in this sauce?
Speaker 5: Four Finger Discount, dude.
Speaker 1: Welcome to fourth a discount, the podcast where we review the Simpsons. Every other show we do has a spiel. The South Park is the podcast where we always have our sales a time sign, the podcast where we discuss everything we know about the show about nothing.
Speaker 4: In this one, we'll just take an episode by episode. Welcome to fourfing a discount where we're coming to both. I'm gonna try and make a play on high definition that you're like moving then, yeah, I gotta trying to get the brain work where we define what this episode is about while high high, No we are not.
Speaker 1: He defines why high. I define it highly.
Speaker 4: That very good point that may have made take my life please even better? Who knows?
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm dando.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm guy.
Speaker 1: So you don't need to do it, mate, You were fine, you were fight until I brought it up.
Speaker 4: You were fine.
Speaker 1: I took issue the other day. It felt like you were upset.
Speaker 4: I was, yeah, I like routine. I'm like Garth. I fear change, which is why I wasn't mad on on the opening credits.
Speaker 1: I remember this one here, so for those of you who haven't checked out the episode, what are you doing? Watch it first before this into the review. But this one is the first Simpsons episode to ever have the new intro the HD You're not high. Yeah, not full HD seven to twenty p so HD intro okay, but it felt it felt like the Simpsons were getting a new lease on life at the time. It felt specially felt important at the time. I remember in this period, I was still one of those ones who was just going, let's just still watch it. The sims are still good, are still good, and none of my friends gave a shit anymore for good reason, like knowing No, I'm not going to say no one cared about the Simpsons.
Speaker 4: Anymore, but say the bloom was off.
Speaker 1: The rosen it was, and I just wanted anything that could possibly make the Simpsons feel somewhat relevant and cooling. And I thought this was it because we had the Simpsons movie where it was in HD whyscreen and it looked great. This is the first time that's on TV. Watching this, you can see we mentioned this off the air last week. You said to me, it feels like they were making an effort from a visual perspective, at least anyway. So the crowds in the early days of Golden Age of the Simpsons, the Golden Ear, they call it the crowd scenes, a lot of them are just sort of feel like it's just random scriggles, blah blah blah. This year felt like everyone in the crowd was somebody, or at least was designed correctly. People in the background were doing things. There as a lot of more visual gags that had more space to fill, and it felt like they were trying to fill it effectively. Story Wise, very hit and miss this one. I liked the first half. I liked the idea of the heel who's always been the heel dundlinger right, the mean Prince porfrom when Hammah was was younger, actually was doing Homer a favor. He didn't want to embarrass him. He didn't first off, he didn't want her as a president class president, because that's not what he wanted but secondly, he was also saving Homer from hiself, so it was looking it was it was both good for both things for him, so he won advance and he also didn't want to have Hammer embarrassed. I thought, that's that's a nice little spin on it. But then we get the stirring of Sauce and just basically becomes the Tales of Interest from Futurama with the what if machine.
Speaker 4: That's right? Yeah, yeah, I mean no, I'm I completely agree with that. The first half actually worked pretty well. Like you said about Dondling and how he actually easier crusty old Dean or easier crusty old Dean. Yeah, I love that the Dean from Homer goes to college.
Speaker 1: Joe, what a lord?
Speaker 4: Fantastic, I want to say, steely do.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it was. Yeah, anyway, what a Lord.
Speaker 4: But I also liked that, you know, under different circums, Fanaci, Oh, this Vance Connor's guy or Vance Connor.
Speaker 1: But don't seen anything of him. Isn't that open? And that's sort of it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? But oh he's clearly getting his way, Yeah, just by virtual a smile and a shoe shine. He's got no substance. He oh, he sucks.
Speaker 1: You know, he's always happy.
Speaker 4: He seems like a solid dude. Or even if you know he's in this position just by virtue of charm or superficial reasons or whatever, he's still working at it.
Speaker 1: And I guess you kind of and you find it hard to root against him because he doesn't seem like a bad person. You know, watching this, going should have been Homer, you know, our man. It's like, this guy seems like a nice guy.
Speaker 4: The er based on everything that Home has been doing over the last don't know, a couple of seasons, like yeah, team Dance all the way. Yeah, I love Also how Home has just been stewing over this Reverend Dance just doesn't really give that much of a shit. It's like that Mad Men meme, you know, where he's in the elevator and the guy goes, oh, I feel sorry for you, Don Draper, and Don Dreve's like, I don't think about you at all. Oh yeah, this Van's Connor.
Speaker 1: That was such a burn, absolute But I don't think about you at all.
Speaker 4: Don Draper talking about what the Lord.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, Bobby Peterson was the dean from Home. He goes to college, That's what you've got me Bobbie. Yeah, you can call me Bobby and his band. Let's look it up. He is, uh, basically for the Pretenders. He used to play for the Pretenders.
Speaker 4: Even cooler who Rode Home Agost Collins was a conan.
Speaker 1: That was conan. Yeah, I don't think you will be a bit my bartom that palful.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're talking about other episodes. We should be talking about to Take My Life, Please, let's talk about other episodes. No, No, this was it takes that second half turn, which.
Speaker 1: Is it's just got really weird. Is you've gone from a solid story and then it was just the what if machine? What's happening here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And what if episodes? I think we all might be suckers for them on some level.
Speaker 1: I love the future on my ones, love them because it's like their version of any I like.
Speaker 4: Any version of a what if episode, But they also feel like, we can't be doing a whole lot of work this week.
Speaker 1: It's the Treos and it's the trilogy. That's just something different, breaking things up, and to do it mid episode just sort of caught me off guarded.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, my life could have been like this if this had happened. Okay, well, I suppose it gives you a little attitude to work, but invariable it's dull and invariably going to go back to like, guess what, your life's pretty good.
Speaker 1: And at the end it was just this random. These things will get to throughout the review, but at the end it's basically where the Wall of fame and I guess the family paid to have a plank for Homer installed in place of Skinner. And then there's a kid there saying I want to be like a Homer Simpson. You're like, who, why.
Speaker 4: How do you even know what's going on here? Are you just kid? Are you just the kind of dummy? It's pleased by anyone who's got a photo on LAM. There's a whole bunch of other photos. There are actual people.
Speaker 1: My only theory is that margin the kids paid those people to make them feel special.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, well they really go on the street art.
Speaker 3: My favorite.
Speaker 4: Did you you think they actually paid to get Homer's thing up on the wall. It looked to me like it was like they were pulling like a late night scam or something.
Speaker 1: But but how did they get it made? It would have cost money to make a plark, I guess. So yeah.
Speaker 4: Anyways, favorite moments I have got you mentioned Don Dalinga. I like how you got a bit of his backstory about it, especially when he's on the golf course in the retirement community, just trying to hang around and tell his shitty stories. And no one wants'ting to do with this guy.
Speaker 1: It's the weird legs. Weird legs, chicken legs to talk about. Go to think about all the girls you could have spoken to a real sad life. Apparently again everyone's sad and miserable. Yeah, no one's happy.
Speaker 4: The episode's in HD. But yeah, the the episode is poor me. I just came up with that one. You but you could tell what else? Well? Speaking of that, I did like home sort of like grasping for a little bit. I hope when he goes to the Evans color like, yeah, but beyond that smile, you're dying right, that's actually really good life.
Speaker 1: Well, there was another line that was good where he says, is there any it loses? Like me knows winners like him are miserable. One of those lines I enjoyed, just the reveal of the right under this when they're digging the hole up. This is the box tells us whether the thing actually is right under this. I light it's silly, but I liked Homer when he realizes his life could have been rich and whatnot with that kids, I would live in the sauce. He jumps into the sauce.
Speaker 4: Yeah. One other thing I'd liked is the initial flashback to high school days, which I think is being recounted by Lenny. Yeah, because I think about the yeah teenage Karl and I yes, yeah, that makes sense. So I thought that was pretty funny. And those conclude my favorite.
Speaker 1: Moments, and my final one was the we can't even convincing that Bruce Wayne's batman? Why is he friends with Alfred? Don't open that again. Do you have that a moment where you're trying to explain to somebody and you feel like they're trolling you. It's like, how can you possibly not get this? Oh, and they just refuse to accept that you're right, even though they probably know that you are.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that this has happened to me in the past, and invariably I'm like, I think just as I've gotten old as well. Yeah, let them think it, let.
Speaker 1: Them just let them last too short for the ship. I actually a more positive note. We're going to talk about this episode in a moment, guy, so strap yourselves in. But before that, though, we were mentioning on a recent I think it might have been Speaking of the Hill. We're talking maybe even going no speaking the mis speak of the Hill exclusively on our Patreon channel. We had a bit of a mile stone here in the Dana household over the weekend. So I set up the projector in the living room and we're having a movie night, and the kids selected D three, The Mney Ducks number three. I love that, love those movies, so like they enjoyed that. They've been watching the trilogy. They love the first and love the second one. They've never seen the third one.
Speaker 4: Right, it's like Battleship. But the Dano's outside because they're like D three and Dana's going T two.
Speaker 1: So at the end of it, Gordon Bombay sort of stays the day. At the end, Allie sitting and he goes, I knew Bombay would do it. I was like, wow, seen it all No, No, it's not cite he was.
Speaker 4: It was like it was like, oh, I knew he would do it, you know, he's got he's got belief in the meeting.
Speaker 1: He's like, I knew Bombay would do it.
Speaker 4: Amelia are still well, I mean, he's never not going to be Bombay, but he was still Bombay in D three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he either had other things going on at the time he was at the start, and a lot of the times things would happen, they go Bombay has done it again. He's organized for someone to arrive Bombay. He's like he's in the movie, but he's actually he's in it, but he's like the book ends on.
Speaker 4: It, you know.
Speaker 1: But we're sitting there and then it's on Disney Plus and pops up Skeleton Crew, a skeleton group pops out. What's that? I said, it's the new Star Wars show. I says, actually for kids, Nicholas, he can't watch that. I said, no, it's for kids. I'm pretty sure it's okay. So we put it on. He's mesmerized by it, and I said, you know, actually, before we do this, let's just watch the first Star Wars. I try to put the First Star Wars on for him about a year ago, and it's very slow. He was kind of bored, you know.
Speaker 4: So it was made in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he just didn't quite get the lots of talking. It was going straight over his head. But there's a year older now and a lot changes between five and six, so I thought we'll try it again. Nicholas says, I'm going to bed shows. I'm gonna gave you boys to it. And I only planned on watching the opening bit, and then I could see that he was just into it, and he's asking questions and I'm explaining, sort of filling in the gaps so you can sort of understand what's going on. Its princessly she's putting the plans into him, so it's gonna he's getting it. And we get to the end of the movie. So they're in the trenches. They're called the trench. What's it called the trenches? Yea of the Death Star and Vada shot away all the other guys and it's down to Luke and Vader's behind him. He is about to shoot him, and then Hahn comes and says the day and now he goes I knew he'd come back. He screams it. I was like, well, holy shit, and then he shoots the shoots it in he goes in, Elliot jumps out of his chair and he goes, yes, I know where you go do it? Yes, and he gives him a standing ovation. I was like, I'm never even more proud than my son, who was just like getting I have not seen someone react to Star Wars like that in a long time. And it's like, you know what, those original fucking movies are unbelievable, right, unimpeachable. Say what you will. And about Star Wars, what Disney you've done with it? That that first movie when those missiles going to the death start, Elliott, he six years old, jumped out of his chair and gave him a standing ovation.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, look, there's a reason I went to see it seven times at the cinema when I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I was and he goes, can we watch number two now? And I was like, we will, mate. So now every Friday night we're going to watch. I know that the next one's gonna be Empire Strikes Back, a much darker version. But the thing is he doesn't know about Vada yet. I'm gonna I'm going to film his reaction to because he hates Darth Vader because he killed Luke Dad. I can't wait, I can't wait. Never I've never watched Star Wars with somebody who didn't already know that that's good.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I'm glad that he's got his heroes, he's got hand soul, and he's got good and Bombay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, Luke is his hero.
Speaker 4: He's got some good role models.
Speaker 1: You're just like, I knew he'd come back to save it. So it was just a very proud moment for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should be. That's a lovely moment.
Speaker 1: Do you have films though, that you like to have good twists or good moments that you want to show to somebody and you know they I don't know about it. You're like, you just want to see the reaction to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, certainly, what's a that has a twist?
Speaker 1: That was sixth cents would have been one in the nineties, right, Yeah, Look, it's it's.
Speaker 4: The opposite of fun. But watching seven with someone, oh yeah, and they don't know what happens at the end, Oh oh that's in the box, and then yeah, what happens happens? Like I don't feel good, but wow, that really did a number on in a good way.
Speaker 1: That's one of those Mandela effect films too, where you think you see the head in the box, but you don't. You don't see the head in the box. Everyone thinks there, do not see the head in the box?
Speaker 4: I got to google this.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 4: There's not even like a little no.
Speaker 1: It is a vision of her smiling, of him remembering her smile. But you you think it's.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I knew there was a shot of gwynethout.
Speaker 1: And she's just smiling. Of his memory, but your memory says it's the head in the box. And it's like, you never see the head in the box. But pit in that moment, though, what's in the box, You're like, oh, anyway, let's get into our trivia, shall we? Next question you there eating the Beast. My first question for you is I actually got a lot here. I feel I wanted to pad this one out some trivia instead of actually reviewing. My first one for you is how many days attention as Homer get for screwing up? He's a speech that started trying. Yeah, was it thirty five days? Ten days?
Speaker 4: Ten days?
Speaker 1: You're a hard ass.
Speaker 4: That's from a dumblinger. How much does vance kind of tip? Yep, supposedly the right amount to tip if you're in the States.
Speaker 1: I remember in the States and this place was like, we accept twenty five percent tips. I'm like that's nice. No, no, it's it's you have to And I was like, you can't make me at all, not bay you twenty five percent. I've spent three hundred dollars here. I'm not spending more. I already got the food. Motherfuckers, You're made me throw up. My next question for you is where does mister Burns offer the gig to Homer? And what?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, Now where does he offer him? Yeah? Not seven G D no go back one each that seven G.
Speaker 4: Six F.
Speaker 1: Yes, you may do the alphabet backwards, don't it.
Speaker 4: No, don't do that, bad um. Most of the dance, Connors during his little meat and greet at the plark wall, whose bangs does he love?
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, I know that, I know that, I can visualize the woman. And he also has his favorite interracial couple there as well. I'm not sure who is it. It's Gail Gail, Yes, all right, name some of the other people who have plarks on the wall. Well, in the final shot where they're putting host Bhiler, Marty Lucious, Sweet Trederic Tatum, Krusty, Mister Burns, Fat Tony Teeney, Mister Teeny, Albato's there but with a question mark. We have Bleeding Gamas, Murphy Hanks, Scorpio, ardiez if Rennie, wolf Castle, Pucci, Spider Pigs there side show Bob, Lurline, Lumpkin and Gabbo.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you said all these because that's exactly what I was going to say. Yeah before we have rudely interrupted to say it for you. Thanks many.
Speaker 1: I like being rude.
Speaker 4: Well, you're really good at it. Which club at school is too big to fail? Which? Coming to Homer?
Speaker 1: Which club is too big to fail? I don't know what is it?
Speaker 4: It's French Club?
Speaker 1: French Club?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: What band is playing at the prom? You knew I was gone. I knew it because I was going to have this.
Speaker 4: It's Larry Davis experience your name and experiencing it featuring Guy. I'd have to if I ever started band. It's got to be the something. It's got to be the Guy.
Speaker 1: Davis experience no one's doing.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be the Louise Jan's experience featuring Guy.
Speaker 1: The Felix experience. He was playing the other night, Louise.
Speaker 4: Phillis is Louis's a musical prodigyce Son. He was playing the Sacks at the school concert.
Speaker 1: The other was on the beach. It was not, unfortunately, it was the It was on the lawn. It was live on the lawn. It's the sequel to Sacks on the beach. On the lawn, that's tidy.
Speaker 4: It's usually what happens to me. I'll have sex on the beach and that I'm lying on the.
Speaker 1: Lawn to watch sand.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm like Anakin.
Speaker 1: Was one of my favorite moments now as an adult Washington Simpsons. One of my most related moment is when Hover and Marge got to have sex on the beach and they're rolling on the sand. Hums like I've got sand in my underpants and Marg's like me too, let's go and then just leave, And I'm like that is married life. This seems kinking, like fuck this? Oh yeah, back to the bed.
Speaker 4: You realize that there's only a handful of locations really good for snuggling. Yeah, that was one of my questions. Well, the Larry Davis experience.
Speaker 1: I'll give you one more, Okay, This one's at the end. Two more quickly. So at the end they're going to go have dinnerware.
Speaker 4: It's at a Korean place kreen bark, Yeah, where they tell you death, like roast beef or something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And my final one is so he has his vice president butt head plark his goat. What is his other gig? So it says, I think, says vice president friend and oh damn it part time lawn mower. That's right, Yes, there we go. All right, that is trivia. Let's get into stone cutters.
Speaker 4: Stone cutters they do. They can't stop cutting those stones.
Speaker 1: Would you like to read out the names?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: So, of course, Katy G with there. One hundred is the first one. Oh my god, in these these lights on in these tight times. You know, we're getting tariffs and Goodness only knows what's happening. But you know, we've still got that one hundred dollars coming in and we're very very happy about it. But yeah, Katy G, thank you so much for keeping the lights on, the wolf from.
Speaker 4: The door, all that good stuff. Uh and guess what. Here are some other stone cutters, starting with Paul Warner, Isabella Murphy, Jonathan Rossi, Rage, Beasley, Stephen Roberts, Sean deb Pete Anderson, Timothy Burls and Andrew Davis, Ryan Dunlap, Kevin Dangrel, Planned Flood, Shannon Hoofer, Bella Winderbank, Jack McFadden, Heath applebee Aadrick McLeod Lewis Cavanaugh, Mark Trelevan, or tri Rhese Roberts, Ginger and Pickle Preston Murray, Taliah Enriquez, Jake Miccado, Declan Phoenix, Brian McCoy, Josh Hellier, Logan b James Shephard, Joe readin Sec, Dave Pretzels McNally, Gavin Lang, Damian Miller, Charlie Joe. And we've got some new folks here, some new names. Stephie Lee, John played himself. Excuse me, Who's.
Speaker 3: What are you?
Speaker 4: Dj Karlt It'd be Shara, Luise, Brady lund S, the mysteriod S, Ebles, Donkey, Duncan named Ahmed and mew doogal Okay. I think Dando's going to be reading the new names from now on because this is just too weird for me.
Speaker 1: But you gave it to go.
Speaker 4: I gave it a red hot goo which turned out to be an ice cold go.
Speaker 1: Four figure discount is brought to you by our incredible supporters on Patreon. With your support, we're able to hire editors, purchase new equipment, and everything else that goes into producing top quality shows. Each and every week. Supporters get early in add free access to every show, new episodes of Tales of Futurama, Talking sci Fild, and Speaking of the Heel each month, as well as access to exclusive Facebook and Discord communities. So go ahead and support the show today for as little as just one dollar at patreon dot com slash fourth a discount. All right, So now we can get into our review of take my Life Please, don't take my wife sleaes, take my life please.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, you know the origins, of course, you know the origins of take my wife please, get her out of Here's comedians, right, one one comedian particular, which one guy named Henny Youngman. Okay, very sort of it, but very Rodney danger for your kind of thing, right, it is kind of it. But yeah, initially sort of came up this line, take my wife please. It became such a thing that could just say take my wife please, and everyone was.
Speaker 1: Like, that's the job, he said, the thing he didn't.
Speaker 4: Even say it in like a funny way anymore, just said take my wife place.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of you motherfuckers. You don't understand, he said. Kick it. Our review of Traffic Jam on our Patreon on Speaking of the Hill.
Speaker 4: Yes, and all will be revealed rather than not just saying shit, kick it, kick it, you don't understand. We've already sort of talked about the opening credits and how they are in Hi definition Hi definition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's the first time since season two they've actually updated the intro. We've had variants, variants, you like your variants. I love a good Varian. Yeah, but this is the first time they've just changed the intro completely because season one the schools purple and the art goes past just random people where they update it to what we had for twenty years essentially almost. But now it is HD and I liked it at first. One thing I will say is I didn't like the TV falling off because what they would do right for a while, you didn't know which episode of the TV was going to fall off. Sometimes sometimes I wouldn't. I would get anxiety, He's going to fall off? Oh I didn't fall off. It sounds like a problems, but the chopboard gag is HDTV is worth every and the couch gag was padding.
Speaker 4: Really, my notes on this very prolonged because this went on for a while. I didn't I didn't set my time there, but it felt like I went for maybe like two two and a half minutes.
Speaker 1: I think we were about two minutes into the episode before it actually started.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it just felt like it went for a very long time. But it's basically what them chasing the couch all over the world and even into outer space.
Speaker 1: I could have sworn we already had this couch ever before, but it looked like it was drawn in HDC. Maybe they updated.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe there's the ones where they sort of pulled out from Springfield, America, the Earth, the Solar system, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. It's different to that. But yeah, this did have the sort of a sense of the familiar about it.
Speaker 1: Every ear of the Simpsons to me, has their version of the extended couch gag where you can just tell, Okay, this episode was running short. They've patted it out with the Golden Era. It was the Circus one and it went for a long time teen era fell out, the one where it would pan out and end it with homergoing, whoa that was there? Now this is probably gonna be the extended one. Okay, the catch, because I swear it's been used numerous times. We'll find out.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do more. We're not stopping here, folks, We're going to.
Speaker 1: Keep the stuff for discount. So the episode kicks off with them announcing the pluck for Vance Connor. The legendary twenty percent tip is now in the Springfield Wall of Fame, a wall of fan that we've never seen before and we'll probably never see again. That's correct. But yeah, someone from the crowd, chance, you're better than us? And is that what it is about celebrities? It doesn't feel that way anymore, but when I was growing up, it always felt like celebrities were better than me. Now, I think because of social media and we see them in their day to day lives, No, they're the same as us.
Speaker 4: Well for a while, I mean, it was actually like a headline in I don't know, I it was People magazine in the US or maybe US Weekly or something like that, but they had a they would a headline that sort of became a bit of a punchliner stars. They're uzz like us, and it'd be like paparazzi shots of like you know, it'd be like fle going out Eddie Machers, Yeah, going out to get Duncan.
Speaker 1: He wears tracks of pants outside too. All.
Speaker 4: It's like this Scarleton hands and she's not wearing any makeup.
Speaker 1: By the way, shout out to Pamela Anderson who is now just going make up free. People are giving her shit, and I'm like, good on her.
Speaker 4: She looks fine, she just great, good on her, good enough. I've not seen this movie that she's in. Apparently she's not bad at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did not expect her to be the post of child for makeup free? How would you describe it? The movement?
Speaker 4: But it's not really a movement, I think. I don't know if that many people are sort of taking the baton and running with it. But she certainly, and it's become her thing, and ye had more power to her.
Speaker 1: I think for an entire generation like myself growing up, she was the poster girl. You know, she was the idea of what beauty was, whether you believe it or not, that's what she was the sex symbol. Right for her to come out and do this, you're like, oh shit.
Speaker 4: But also in a very shall we say, manufactured way, she always looked incredibly made up her dune. Yeah, everything was sort of perfectly put together. Yeah, and now she's just like, well, I'm not wearing makeup anymore. It's like, good for you. You look great. But yeah, you're right. I mean the thing, yeah, I think of it is with celebrities now it's very much oh, we're approachable. Yeah, we're just like and I think there might be almost be started a bit of a backlash of that as well. It's like, you know, I want I think I prefer my stars with some mystique.
Speaker 1: So home's annoyed here though about Vance Connor, he thinks he's just jealous basically because he thought he should have been class president. But Vance was verted in and all the family. But it's basically saying to him, like, that's you're just jealous, mate, Like I said, reason this GLI's clearly a good guy.
Speaker 4: And also it's a pipe dream on Homers but which as we discover a bit later as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back in high school, right before I met your mother, a simpler time when the only thing we worried about was total nuclear annihilation.
Speaker 1: And we have the Dvance's pitch, where basically he's slogan is you're all advanced with Vance and Homo speech.
Speaker 4: Which is a very good slogan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then Homer tries to do his speech and he decides going to improv and he realizes quickly, oh shit, I can't do it. I watch his going. I can feel that made. Sometimes you like to feel like I've got control of this, and you're, oh, I don't. Where's my notes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, trying to public speak off the off the cuff. It can I remember doing that AT's like a twenty first speech once and I think I'd had a few drinks and thought I was confident of that. Oh there's going to go.
Speaker 1: I've got this.
Speaker 4: I just blew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And when you realize you're blowing it, mid blow.
Speaker 4: It's I talk about this a lot, but it's one of my favorite bits from Friends, where it's Ross is getting married, Oh yes, and yeah, Chandlers giving his speech to these British people and he's sort of throwing in don't get any humor, Yeah, don't get his humor at all, and make some reference like Monty Hall or something when talking about Albert Hall, and no one lives like, oh my god, Perry the greatest anyway, I say this far too off. In Advanced with Advance, Yeah, but Homer is sucking.
Speaker 1: Up as always fucking up everything. But essentially Dunderlinger says that you're getting ten US attention for fucking this all up. Everyone who votes for Advance gets a half day tomorrow or something like that. So it's just not going well for Homer and he and he doesn't get voted in. It's Advancer gets in. Homer says in real time, tries to tell the family, this guy's miserable or guarantee, you know, looks pretty happy to be tears of a clown and loses like me. The cloud's greater than it. Losers like me, no that winners like him always miserable. And then he goes to talk to him, and Vance is just a really happy guy.
Speaker 4: Everything's going on Vance's way has been for quite some time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's coming up Vance. So now at MOS which now says now in high definition or high death at the front with the banner and there and basically Linnary and Carly ask why so bothered. Homony brings up how he lost the lost the election, and they have a bit of a funny look and they have a flashback. Yet they first of all, they say, what was all the fans? He gave me a kidding, He gave me one too, And then they have the flashback here, and essentially what happens here is that dundling of really he overhears two jocks say it wouldn't be funny if we all voted for Homer and then we can all laugh at him. Dundlinger realizes, oh shit, that's a bad case because I'm gonna have Homer as the class president, and b is going to be bad for Homer. So there's good and he's doing the right thing, but also but yeah, he's doing it for the right reasons as well. So he gets the box with the ballot papers and he says to Lenny and Carl, look, you need to get rid of this for me, and they say, we'll make a deal with you. We don't want to go to college. We want to stay here and party for us of our lives. So you give us all c's so we can't get out of here, and we'll do it. So Yep, they agree. I think he says, if you get it wrong, you're going to be at some university.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Bard or somewhere.
Speaker 1: Which one he says is had a trivia question. It was Carnegie Mellon University.
Speaker 4: Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, they're like, oh shit, I don't want to go there. So essentially that's what happened is they've buried the ballot papers and they read the election.
Speaker 4: The Joe being the Carnegie Mellon is actually not a bad school, yes.
Speaker 1: Because that's what they don't want to go to a good school.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: So then they met the deal and we come back to the real time and we get al Gore here was actually voiced by al Gore. I don't think. I don't see his name, and that it sounds like Harry Sheier doing an al Gore. The big fans of al Gore at the Simpsons, Oh yeah, take me back. So what's that about? So al Gore obviously was going against Bush. Yeah, people say it was.
Speaker 4: I think the general consensus that he was fucked out of the pregnancy.
Speaker 1: Pregnancy, let's try out again, fucked right out of that pregnancy. He was, he was.
Speaker 4: Screwed out of the presidency by various nefarious means of vote counting and yeah, jiggery pokery.
Speaker 1: All that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: And you know, it would have been great if Al Gore was the president. You know, he was a progressive kind of guy and all this kind of business and.
Speaker 1: The personality of like a rock though a little.
Speaker 4: Bit yeah, he might have been just a bit too sort of shall we say subtle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one thing you need with your president's showmanship, that's true.
Speaker 4: And well, yeah you do, as sadly as we've discovered. Yeah, he might have just, yeah, just been too good a politician and not enough of a showman. Although having said that, I mean he keeps showing up on The Simpsons and on thirty Rock and all these other shows, and you know, making his what do you call them environmental documentaries and things like that, became a really good spokesman what was his documentary called Inconvenient True One?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and just being a.
Speaker 4: Really good spokesperson and statesman for various causes. But yeah, I think the general contents is like, wait a minute, wasn't didn't we.
Speaker 3: All vote brow Gore?
Speaker 1: How do's happened? Anyway? Moving on, but there's Homer. He can't sleep. He has to know the truth. So he goes to Lenny and Lenny thinks he's dropping off his shovel, but no, he wants to return to the shovel. He's just bring the show with their blocks to Lenny because he wants to dig up the ballot papers. So where are they? And what was the name of the place he lives at? By the way you can the arms? Okay, but we get the same joke here that they made last week I believe where someone asks what should I wear when we go out? I think it was last week. Marge says, yes, we're going to find Lisa and Juliet, they'd gone missing at home, and he goes, oh should I wear business? And the same here it goes California casual or business. I'm like, you've just used that joke in the last episode. Don Payne right of this episode one pay pay attention, Yes, Painey, but honorary Australian. They dig up the box. The first box is the box that contains a let it tell you where to find it and it says right under this, So you thick it up and then ready to throw all the results.
Speaker 2: Dance Connor Hammer Sampson, Who dance Connor Hammer Sampson, Who dance Connor Hammer Sampson, whoa please stop doing that?
Speaker 4: Or both?
Speaker 2: Homer Sampson dance Connorvonsie Homer Sampson and the winner is Homer Simpson.
Speaker 3: Jud I'm senior class president.
Speaker 4: I get a parking spot if the assistant principal.
Speaker 1: Isn't using it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wait a second. If I'd been class president like I was supposed to, I'd be the one with a big mansion and the color TVs and the hot wife. Oh, Marche, I still would be married to you, but you would just be hotter.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Just because you want a high school election doesn't mean your whole life would have been better.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it means. And John the Linger took that life away from me. And the taking of a life is murder, and the punishment for murderer is well, it varies from state to stateon by race. But I'm going to find Doundalinga and tell him I know what he did last summer twenty two years ago in the winter.
Speaker 1: Come back and wrote the golf Course. And Donaldling is there feeling like a big fish in a small pond. I guess here just sort of mocking the vice principals because he the assistant principles and he was the he was the principal. I don't get the weird leg like the gross legs gag come out. I think I seen your legs his legs before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think just wanted to take more shots at the guy. He seems like a really sad person very much. So, yeah, that's kind of depressing. But Hammer arives in the cart and he wants answers and he says, I need to teach my son to lessen their life. Doesn't turn out the way you want, you need to blame it on somebody else. But then he sends bart Away for something kind of He says, because bart was order get drinks. Yeah, go give me au.
Speaker 1: He was order a virgin mayor, he'sa virgin. What are you a girl? But he sends bart Away and we have the flashback here, and this is where Donaldlue explains why he did what he did, why he'd read the election. Now, did you see Homer's poster?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: Indeed, I was like I would vote for this guy was at Star Wars and Rocky aggress that Jaws and Star Wars agree, was it? It was rocky Jaws and Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, that's good news. Played into something I was going to talk about later. But anyway, that's good Jaws and Star Wars sos that came out after it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, because remember we've been just king at the hill, like Hank Hill has a joyous post. Yeah, but this was apparently before pre Joyce. This is dalente' da ninety seventy five and a film a bit in uh the summer of nineteen. Are you doing a terrible impersonation to me? That? No? Cool book guy? Okay, just just just internet's nerdy because we were talking about so Hank has a Jaws poster on his wall, correct on Valentine's Day when film didn't come out for three months. Explain it. I'm angry, make it, make it big sense, make it makes sense. But Dunderley explains though that he ever heard the guys. This is where he earlier on he didn't hear the guys. This is where he explained that he had heard it, and home's angry, but also thankfully like, I'm annoyed, but I can see why he did it, and then Dondel goes to have a moment with himself to think about all the.
Speaker 4: Girls that they could have talked to but it never did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's just really weird and sad. Then Homer's sad at Ouigi's eating his dinner really slowly as opposed to fast, and Luigi ever hear and says, I don't worry, I've got a chef in the kitchen. Hoove he stores stirs the sauce just right. You can take you back and show you whatever. And I was like, ah, what is going on here? It was just so weird.
Speaker 4: It just showed me as a really dumb crutch. Yeah, just a dumb concept though. The stirring of the sauce, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, and it doubled down on it so much.
Speaker 4: Why did you do a thing where you put like, you know, I add the special mushrooms to the sauce and it's like magic mushrooms when you ate the chili.
Speaker 1: Yes, he has a vision, you know, that's right, this guy. I stir the sauce and you can see.
Speaker 4: This and yeah, this is the point note where I stopped taking notes. But I'm gonna have to rely and we could beat you a bit more so to what happened, because it's like a bunch of stuff happened.
Speaker 1: But I know they have Lisa acknowledge. You know, someone is highly skeptical. I don't buy into this at all. I'm like, yeah, and as do all of us.
Speaker 4: Does we don't like agree with you, Lisa.
Speaker 1: Yes, so Homer explained, explained here Homer has the vision obviously because he's stirring the sauce, and he says he have been a success, and yeah, we're all worked out well for home.
Speaker 4: Essentially, I'm never part of me likes storylines like this, whether in movies or TV shows of that. But whenever you see some of this, do you think, Oh, do you ever sort of cast your mind back? Oh? I wonder if if this had happened, what my life would be like now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think everyone I was done, except when I do it, then I'm like, I think I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I don't want to sound like I'm bragging anything like that, but it's like, I think I've had some I think I've had a pretty good life.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I was like, oh, whatever, Nikola, Look well, I said to Nicola the other I do you think you'd still be in Ausralia. I think would go to English. She goes, but didn't me and you, I probably would have gone back to England, met some dude in my town, go to boring county job and just stayed there. He's like, yeah, like things happen for a reason.
Speaker 4: Absolutely that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, if I mean Nichol, I wouldn't have Alliott, I wouldn't have Holly. Correct, probably I'll be still probably living at home we Leslie.
Speaker 4: At the same time, if I had moved away from Geelong, I wouldn't have met Louise.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All things just kick getting better.
Speaker 4: By the way, tuned into going down to South Park.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where we went gay this way, didn't we got very gay? South fuk is gay exclamation mark exclamation mark. Yes, indeed. But we've already had this story before as well. It's just dawned to me as we're talking about Homer's if you never married Marge, what his life would be like the MINDI episode. Sure, Ah, he's rich with Mindy. I'm like, oh, we've already done this exact story.
Speaker 4: But let's draw it out a little bit more, yeah, or put a little swerve on it.
Speaker 1: And Marge is the she's mad in president.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so he's having the vision here and he's he sees, well, you think it's going to be Marge because there's only one woman he's thinking about. But no, it's Debbie Pinson. Her name he's brought up several times in the past, but this is one of the first one I've actually seen. Debbie Pinson's right, Yeah, yeah, Debbie Pinsonah to the prom. She's going to be going with the quarterback. Well she don't think he's engaged to the quarterback, she says, anyway, but she's going to go with Homer and Marge. She wanted to ask, but she's realized now a girl like me can never land a Homer Simpson. Yeah, yeah, this is.
Speaker 4: I don't like the way this was constructed.
Speaker 1: And I know you can't be a stick off the continuity, right, but we've already had a flashback episode where it's established that Marge is a go getter, she's running in debate team that kind of thing, and Homer's just a schmuck. I guess oh, I guess it is Tolano. He's now president, so it's changed. Yeah, I guess it's Yeah, I guess it makes sense that timeline is now different because Home is now the class president.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, I know this has this particular scenario, has to run along these particular lines, but yeah, having Marge go oh, I'll never get a homosy, for them to not have any interactional and then for him to suddenly throw Debbie one side and go, wait a minute, you're the Girlfrien's like, wait, why.
Speaker 1: How's there only two minutes left in the Episode's I appreciate that. It's like they get to twenty minute, I can get oh shit, oh wait a minute under rabbit up. Yeah, quick status quote. So Lisa says, oh, that's why you know you'd be miserable because you would never have married your one true love in Marge no Dory. So then they keep having the vision about the prime and he notices Marge and pushes Debbie to the side straight away, and she was gonna le him get to fifth base, wasn't she.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But before that though, he says, can you do my homework for me? I thought, call me crazy, but I feel like Debbie Pinser came across like she was meant to be the bimbo airhead, right. So him saying can you go do my homework for me? And she's like, yeah, I'll do that, And I'm thinking, wait, so was Debbie Pinson nor an academic? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think she was just she had hitherto unforeseen depth and skill. Yeah, because doesn't she say? It's like, yeah, no one's ever admired me from my brains before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. Yeah. But then he he confesses he Kepess's love to Marge. But he says, you know, I think you're a bit alright. She gets shitty. She says, you would have let him get the fifth base. I love this something you could have told your grandchildren about.
Speaker 3: Homie Simpson class president.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're talking to me.
Speaker 3: I learned great things have happened to me legally, but doing nothing compared to meeting you have this dance wish forever.
Speaker 1: Homer Simpson. I was gonna let you get to fifth base.
Speaker 4: It would have been something you told your grandchildren about.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Gabby, I hope you can find happiness without me.
Speaker 1: Nos a cheerleader on the rebound?
Speaker 3: How you really?
Speaker 1: So they're arriving home and Patty and Summer think that Homer is quite attractive, right, I was bothered by this line. I shouldn't have been, but just shits me. Right, So Patty says, here in this reality, I'm not gay? Right. But the thing is, how many times have we had Simpson's episodes for the Golden Ear? She wasn't gay, She wasn't she didn't come out as gay, she found men attractive, So why was she didn't go? Yeah, in this timeline, I'm not gay.
Speaker 4: I know, I know. I wish I could explain it makes sense. I wish I could make it make sense, but I can't.
Speaker 1: Two minutes ago, then Burns are just randomly driving past, and you want to offer this guy why why is Ben's driving bus another not looking for scap people?
Speaker 4: This is an alternate rias, it's not. It's not Homer's fantasy as well, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So Homes offered the job at six F because he says to Smith's suggests seven G and he says no, it's for the lenity in the cars in the world, because he apparently knows his linearing Carl is at this point. So Homer's now really successful. I did like the reveal here, so you think he's just getting home to a normal, normal house. No, that's he's that's great grand Buzz. It's a graanny flat, Grainny flat essentially, which is their their house. He lives in this giant manchion whars, which is where Flannder's house would have been. They acknowledge that, but Flanner's obviously doesn't exist as universe correct to the house because his house is the mansion. He's got no kids because you know, you were protection. We didn't have any kids. So they say, that's what's missing from your life. You're not going to be having any kids. Hope wants to living the source. Homer is asleep in his kiddy pool. Now, he's just he's depressed, he's sad. It's when we get out of the pool. He's got algae growing on his arms and whatnot. They tell him to come inside. I like that the pool has just now moved to inside. And they explain they're trying to convinced me, he says. He says to them, this is where you try to convince me that my life is okay and it's all worked out well, blah blah blah. And I'm like, dude, you've got a pretty fucking good Oh yeah, what are you complaining about you could have been I get that, but.
Speaker 4: Dude, you're punching above your weight, you know.
Speaker 1: I guess in that reality though, he also was punched above his weight and he was rich, so I can I guess I too want to live in the source. But they have discussion about Batman and whatnot, and then they take him to show the Wall of Fame and he's up, what do you think he's line here about Nixon?
Speaker 3: Why would you bring me here? It's like bringing Richard Nixon to the water Gate Kevin Kostner to water World.
Speaker 4: Not unfunny.
Speaker 1: And he's got his own park now. I guess they paid to have put there and replaced skinners. The little boy wants a photo with Homer. It's just really bizarre.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is this kid just so starved for role models or anything like that?
Speaker 1: The guy's you know as well, he's like, you know, one day, we can't all be Homer Simpsons. And I was like, yeah, you're a cinema you well, who is this guy? You're a cynical person, you're of a mind? Yeah that marginally, And the kids paid off this dude and his kid to pump up home his tires a bit it's not outside the realms of possibility. It's the only logical explanation as to why this's gonna be happening. You're looking for logic in this, that's that's your first mistake. But logically they do go to get some crean barbecue. That does make sense.
Speaker 4: That does Indeed, have you've been a agaree enjoined? Yeah, lagia or whatever?
Speaker 1: Very good, it's not bad bad. It didn't spell it my death though. That's true, and so sometimes it's not authentic Korean beef. Then is it that?
Speaker 4: Sometimes whant to say not bad that means eh. Sometimes when I say not bad, I mean it's not bad. It's not bad, it's good. The opposite are not bad. It's not bad, it's good. Correct, And that the pod.
Speaker 1: That's just an abrupt, random ending to the episode. So it's just yeah, and our episode as well. Actually, no, we still got a few more things to do. We have a few more things to do, including what'd you learn?
Speaker 4: I have put in my notes something about al Gore and Nobel Prize? And wan did he actually get an Obel Prize?
Speaker 1: I know, well he must have. Will he pulled He pulls out the maybe for his climate control and whatnot?
Speaker 4: Quite possibly?
Speaker 1: Yes, So I didn't know that he won a Nobel Prize. If he If he did, let's look it up. Shall we look it up?
Speaker 4: We got we got the Internet. Al Gore Nobel Prize.
Speaker 1: The Nobel Prize for two thousand and seven was awarded to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change and former US President Al Gore for their efforts blah blah blah blah. Hey I learned something today, so he would have just won it when this aired? Right?
Speaker 4: Okay? This?
Speaker 1: And did I say the original edit? I think I did. The revisional aired My apologies February fifteenth, two thousand and nine.
Speaker 4: What a time to be love?
Speaker 1: Yes? So yeah, two years prior to this. Yeah, and written by Don Payne, directed by Stephen Deemore. My apologies for forgetting you were just so eager to get into the HD intro.
Speaker 4: I really was the listeners of the show going wait a minute, So I knew something was missing. So that's what's missing from your life. If we could do this episode all over again in a different way, yes, we'd put the the air date and the writer and the director up front.
Speaker 1: Four figure discount is brought to you by our incredible supporters on Patreon. With your support, we're able to hire editors, purchase new equipment, and everything else that goes into producing top quality shows. Each and every week. Our supporters get early in add free access to every show, new episodes of Tales of Futurama, Talking Seiefild, and Speaking of the Heel each month, as well as access to exclusive Facebook and Discord communities. So go ahead and support the show today for as little as just one dollar at patreon dot com slash four figure discount. There's time for the New Name Championship. The current leaderboard stands at this mister Davis, we have in first position Jared Hornby on twelve points. We have nary Jared Hornby on twelve points. We have Phil Hawkins in second position on nine points, and we have easy Ryan Hughes on seven points in a third position. Take it away, Take it take it away. Now.
Speaker 4: One point goes too. And this gave Daniel On a little bit of misunderstanding. Oh yeah, so I'm gonna be very precise in how I say this title the Butterfly elect.
Speaker 1: Butterfly electcause I usually thought you said, but you said one point's gonna get a butterfly effect, and I was like, that's all what you said, That's what I thought you it was said, and I was like, where's the creativity? You know the butterfly I was like, I get that, that's just the name of it. And you look at me so dumbfound and I went something we've missed. Something has happened here.
Speaker 4: We were having we were having a condescension off. It was fantastic because Dan I was looking me, I know what the butterfly effect mean, and I'm like, yeah, but do you know what the butterfly elect me? It was like the the unstoppable force meeting me, a movement of object, except with mutual fucking what who are elect?
Speaker 1: I won this round? And who won this round? That one will be heavy on me.
Speaker 4: Look it is Kyle, well uncle Kyle with the butterfly effect.
Speaker 1: So that puts him hang on. One point is now you got what I did.
Speaker 4: I didn't said butterfly effect, I met elect butterfly elect.
Speaker 1: That'll teach him. That'll shore third position now at the moment current with Brian Hughsey Hughes seven points wild on clever Kyle.
Speaker 4: Also important to point to point out I'm showing you a little bit behind the scenes. Shenanigan's here. But as you know, as I've often repeated, the guy David's New Name challenge is done blind. I just pick out the names. I think they're cool. I don't know who. I don't know who did them. I mean, goodness knows. I love your clever Carle, but you know, I didn't know that you came up with the butterfly effect. And Dana says to me when he's looking at who's getting these particular like, I don't know how you do this, but you're making this very very interesting, interesting, very well, let's not do that. Nineteen seventy seven. Uh two points those two points sliding dotes.
Speaker 1: That is his name. He's yeah, and he's getting pretty far away. Now he's down fourteen points of shit. That makes him five points clear of Phil Hawkins. So he's five points clear. Now we're halfway through the season. You can still catch up to him. So yeah, So two points goes to jerush Neplis from fourteen points five clear of second.
Speaker 4: Will Phil ever get his jay back? Who knows? Yes? Let's find out when we give three points to source code.
Speaker 1: Source Code is in smutter sauce. It's not bad. That would be Philip J. Hawkins. What it gets the j because it's a three pointer. So he was five behind and now he's actually gained on your name. He's Jared this week he's coming back.
Speaker 4: See, I didn't know any of that. I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 1: And it's all just working out. Clever Carl Dan.
Speaker 4: I was so happy when he when he sort of pointed that ad to me, and I'm happy hearing it.
Speaker 1: So Phil Hawkins is now two points away from being Philip JA again. Him and Jared immovable objects versus the unstoppable bang. Who's gonna win? Clever Carr? And the answer is day press Jem Now. Uh, garaw is just hanging hang motherfuckers, you just wait.
Speaker 4: Garode is pulling that thing.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's not doing anything. You know, it's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Every once in a while, something would come up my YouTube algorithm, like motivational speeches or something, and it's usually you know, a picture of like Chris Hemsworth and extraction or something can pull a really stern face. But the thing is like it disappear for six months. Ghost everybody come back and shut the world with the new skills.
Speaker 1: That's Garrow, that's what he's doing. He's gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, he's just like he's doing like a Rocky four thing. He's like climbing mountains and ship and you know, with a with a big power on his back. No hit him.
Speaker 1: You don't understand it. Scared of you motherfuckers. Take it. That's we're talking a lot about.
Speaker 4: Garode how Hill, when in fact we really should be talking about Philip Jay Hawkins. Yeah, wosh net with a three pointer.
Speaker 1: Good job. Yes, that's our review of Take My Life. Please. The next episode from season twenty we shall be reviewing is called how the Test Was One, not how the Testla was one. No teslas are being shot at at the moment that is correct, both physically and figuratively.
Speaker 4: On the stock market.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, guys, Well, thank you for all of your support here at four finger Discount. Don't forget to Please continue to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts in Spotify. We want to try and get to five hundreds five star reviews. We're four hundred, now five hundred. We can do it allut there listening on Spotify, I know there's plenty of youse out there thousands of you do it? Pull your phone out? Five star review.
Speaker 4: Let's make it happen, pull your phone out and push that button?
Speaker 1: Yes, I think you do. Anye Who's let some kind reviews, some written reviews on Apple podcasts as well. We've read those this week. Much appreciated and if you want to get in touch with us, it is a mail bag at four finger discount dot com, dot A. You want to be part of the monthly mail bag.
Speaker 4: Why wouldn't you want to be part of that?
Speaker 1: Why would you not? Indeed, I was savous. This has been our review of Take My Life Please. Next week we shall be doing how the test was won. Any final words for those incredible listeners out there, Well.
Speaker 4: We hope you've enjoyed this episode of Warping a Discount. It's the podcast that Jaws and Star Wars a ground
Speaker 2: M