Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Wildy for nine to Base number one hit music station, Happy Monday.
Speaker 2: The JV Show.
Speaker 3: No, we're not excited about Monday?
Speaker 2: Okay? Just yes, all right. I'm Selina and.
Speaker 4: I'm Jeff first talk back.
Speaker 5: Of the day the markin jvie show, Hose the truck driver here on this day off.
Speaker 6: Just kidding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to find out am I valid or not? Am I doing too much? When I go to in and out? I only to go at the house, but I bring my own avocado and uh jalapenos, and I think only maybe Jess and Graham might be the only ones to agree with me. Let me know, am I doing too much?
Speaker 7: Or am I valid?
Speaker 2: Good question? What do you guys think? He says he brings his own avocado and haull ofpanos to add to his in and out burger, But he said he hits it to go and eats it at home. Is that is that what I did?
Speaker 3: I That's that's what he said.
Speaker 4: So then he packs it up to take it to in and out to go back home.
Speaker 3: That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not understanding your thought. Process.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just say somebody's bringing their own own avocado and haull ofpanios two in and out, they ordered the burger, they sit at the table, and they add some of their own stuff to it. Is that doing too much?
Speaker 8: I feel like it is a little bit, But you can't if you're an avocado person, you can't be without it, especially for a burger.
Speaker 4: And that's valid to me.
Speaker 2: All I gotta say is, look, it does seem like it's doing a bit too much. But could you imagine in and out burger with haul of panios and alvocado on it? So good makes it superior. It's almost a crime that they don't have that as an option there.
Speaker 6: You're an avocado person, but I'm not taking avocados everywhere I go to put it on everything. Like if I go to it right out to eat and they just don't have it, then they just don't have it.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about what about if I understood correctly he said he always gets it to go? What about adding all that stuff at home to your in and out burger?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Would you ever do that? Yeah? Probably you don't. We don't have the willpower We've never gotten in and out and brought it all the way home. It's eaten before.
Speaker 6: It gets nast thing about in and out it'll my I feel like my burger will just in and out travel, wall.
Speaker 3: Crumble by the time I get to my house. It gets so saugy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fries don't travel. The fries travel even worse. They turned back into cardboard, turned into the little rocks. Yeah, in and out it doesn't travel that well.
Speaker 6: But if it could make it home and I wanted to add something to it, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds delicious. I don't know why I never tried it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so but bringing your own ingredients, Selenna, you're saying that's do it too much much.
Speaker 3: I'm saying valid.
Speaker 2: I'm saying you do you go for it? I mean I wouldn't. I'm not gonna be at the table. I won't be the guy with the knife slicing up bob acado at my table. I'm not going to be doing that. But maybe if I had a little tougher were full already and I could slop them on real quick, that sounds delicious.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, it was so hot over the weekend. You guys scorching, scorching high. I know we like to make fun of inflatable pools and above ground pools.
Speaker 3: But I wouldn't mind one of those these days.
Speaker 2: I've got one. We inflated and used it like once or twice, and then it just I don't know, they're tough, like deflate and then right, and then the thing gets all dirty and then it's like got mold growing on and stuff from that little bit of water that was left in it, And you're like, am I gonna pump this thing back up again? I don't know, No, maybe it's not worth it. Graham, how is the weekend? You guys, take a moment and say goodbyes. Unfortunately to the little league season. We lost our two tournament games. Is the end of season tournament's double elimination tournament, and we were double eliminated. We lost both of our playoff games or the tournament or whatever you want to call it, by one run in heartbreaking fashion. Bottom of the ninth yesterday, well bottom of the fifth, because it's the league. Bases loaded, two outs, two strikes, and are you gave up a hit?
Speaker 3: Are you actually sad or low key happy? Because you don't have to deal with this anymore.
Speaker 2: I have mixed I have very mixed feelings because, look, it is an incredible amount of time that you invest in this and that, and I was the assistant to the assistant coach of the team, and so it's a lot of hours between practice and all the games, and the games are long and stuff like that. I just didn't want to see our season end like that. That one stung a little bit. I could tell it's stung with kids quite a bit, because here I thought we had the game. I thought we I think we thought we were gonna win. And then again bottom of the ninth, bottom of the fifth and two, I mean, bases loaded to this is the moment you dream about. Just all we needed one more strike and or field the grounder that this kid hit and step on third base and it would have been it. But instead the play was bobbled.
Speaker 6: Strikes are are we supposed to be teaching them though, that it doesn't matter whether you win to lose, as long as you had fun or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you teach them that, but there are still losses that are gonna Yeah, it's gonna sting a little bit. Look, that's all I'm allowed to really talk about with Little League because the last time I went on a Little League grant, even the balls are like, oh, eight minutes rant about little League, and I'm like, hey, dude, bro, I had some stuff I need to get off my chest. And then we got a talk back. I apologized we didn't get to play because it came in really lately in the show and some guys like Graham, we love you, but you venting about first world problems just doesn't do it. Is playing sports the first word first world problem? Let me just ask that I thought sports was the great equalizers for everyone.
Speaker 3: Maybe people just don't care so much about your sense, little leak.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know that's a first a first world problem. So I thought maybe instead of me ranting from time to time because I like to get some stuff on the chest, instead of that, we should do a segment. You guys listen to this. We'll have ladies call in that think their man is cheating, and then we'll say, hey, we work at a flower store. We'll send your man some flowers. But instead of it being real, you guys will hire voice actors because no cheator will be put on there like that when do you.
Speaker 1: Guys think about a segment that really good but really robusting after it? The JV Show on Wild ninety nine Time four The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 6: The judge is on the bench. I repeat, the judge is on the bench. The Didney child back in session right now. The judge is talking to both sides about some evidence that the defense wants to submit.
Speaker 2: But once the jury is brought in Mia, who is one of Ditty's former.
Speaker 6: Assistants and an alleged victims, she will finish with her cross examination.
Speaker 2: The NBA Finals matchup is set after the Indiana Pacers beat the New York Knicks in Game six of the Eastern Conference Finals on Saturday. The Oklahoma City Thunder. They won the Western Conference Finals over the Timberwolves last Wednesday, so it's gonna be Pacers Thunder in the NBA Finals. This is the NBA's worst nightmare. Two dinky small market tiefs in the finals. My guess is that ratings are going to be pretty dismal. Game one of the Finals is gonna be Thursday.
Speaker 8: If you do want to watch nice, are you rooting for anyone in particular?
Speaker 2: Grammar I'll go okay, see bokay, I don't really care. No nights like most of America.
Speaker 4: Mostly sunny skies.
Speaker 8: Today, temperatures won't be as high as they were late last week, but still pretty warm. Was se highs in the mid seventies to eight.
Speaker 2: Hey Scorpio, bestie.
Speaker 4: Hey, your day.
Speaker 2: Today is gonna be a seven. You may be tempted to mix business with pleasure, but getting caught up in an office romance will likely end up causing more harm than good. Successfully navigating this situation without hurting anyone's feelings might get you swept up into some good fortune. Oh well, lucky them. Eh boy, you don't get any in the office. You're not gonna get any, but might get some good fortune somewhere else. Okay, well, still lucky them.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, let's check in with the.
Speaker 9: Talk Bag Morning JV Show. This is my Lean and just passing by FYI Traffic Control, there's gonna be major traffic. I was coming down from Hayward on A ninety two and on the overturn coming into the one oh one south to Secos, there's an overturned semi and it is crazy, nothing, no comps or anything.
Speaker 10: Right now?
Speaker 6: Whoa overturned semis that's shown up in your I do see that here the ninety two eastbound connector to one O one.
Speaker 2: Overturn a big rig in debris across all lanes. That's gonna be morning.
Speaker 3: So if you are we're about to go that way, turn around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just don't don't. It takes him a long turn to on a long time to unoverturn a semi truck. I can imagine that's a big clean up.
Speaker 6: We were talking about one of our listeners, the truck driver, that's his name. He takes avocados with him to in and out to put on his burgers.
Speaker 9: Morning jav Crewe for the first talk, Doc, I would agree with with a.
Speaker 11: Home boy, I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 12: Plus, I ain't paying an act two to three dollars just for some avocados.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, how about that? I mean it is true, you know, the avocado wherever you go now in and out, that's not an option. It should be, yeah, right, But any place that you go to get a sandwich or even Chipotle or whatever you want, the avocado you want to welcome. Well, you know, it's getting me an extra charge. I know. So how do you feel about people bringing their own I'm still.
Speaker 3: Not bringing my own avocados into a restaurant.
Speaker 2: I'm just not. What about a slice of your own cheese? I know someone that does that?
Speaker 4: Really, are you serious?
Speaker 2: Get the sandwich with no cheese, you bring it back to your house, Slap a piece of free cheese on there. What's not really free, but it's one cheaper and you slap the cheese on there.
Speaker 6: They're doing it at the but they're not like taking it with them to the burger place or to the restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, okay, that's the same thing.
Speaker 4: You want to do.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: Dress it up at home, that's fine, although cheese.
Speaker 2: But to avoid the ten cent cheese charge. Whatever, they're fifty cents, So that's stupid.
Speaker 3: It's just ten cents or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now you're calling out the avocado community too, take it home, dress it up every want, Well you should have just gotten the avocado at the place. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now I'm flip flopping. Hey, we have to move on.
Speaker 2: Fine, Graham, what do you have? All right? So new new law, you guys new flight law. Now, look, this is just in Turkey, but this is something I'm going to be campaigning for to happen globally. Every airline should adopt this, Every country should sign this into law, because passengers on flights in Turkey, if they unbuckle their seatbelts, enter an aisle, or open an overhead compartment before the plane has stopped taxing, you are going to be issued a fine. Look it's not a huge fine, seventy dollars, but you can be fined by law. They don't want people standing up early and getting trying to race to be the first one off the plane. Now, look they're saying this is while it's still taxing. I think it should be a law until people are actually leaving the plane, till there's active deplaning happening or onboarding what's the word there, eye consciously boarding, dboarding, whatever it is. Conscious. Then I don't think you should be able to stand up. I think you should remain seated until it comes to your row and then you stand up here and grab your bag and walk off the floor. Are you starting a petition for this? Because I will be the first signature. I will, But I think I'm applauding Turkey for getting the ball rolling on this because this is the closest thing I've seen to actual to taking a step towards getting there. They're not fully there, but the fact that you can get fined. They're gonna slap seventy dollars fines on people like, uh, nope, you stood up too early. You're getting basically a citation. I applaud this and I love it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 8: The last flight that I was on, I was so mad because there was a huge chunk of people in the middle of the plane, Mee being one of those that we still hadn't even gotten up to get our bags, to do anything, because the people in front of us still had it, and there was people from the back just coming straight up to the front. They probably didn't have bags or something, maybe their bags were checked in, but I was like, you don't do that.
Speaker 4: You don't just go from the back of the plane, even if you don't just stand there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just beging to stand in line, and again, hey, yeah.
Speaker 8: It gets in the way of everybody who is trying to get their bags. And then now we're struggling because you're in the way.
Speaker 2: It just causes a bigger traffic jam. You should not be able to stand up and walk past until everyone in the rows in front of you has gotten up and exited the plane. Like, sorry, I thought that was common sense. It's not.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 2: It's a cluster every time, crazy. Like the most you should be able to do is what I do. You unbuckle your seatbawl, and you do like to lean forward like you're about to stand up, but like you don't, you know, like I'm giving the indication to the people behind me, like, don't even try to cut back. I'm about to stand up, but I'm not yet standing up because where there's nowhere for me to go. So here I'm leaning for it like I'm ready. Look, people, I am going to stand up. Don't you worry about me, because it gets to the people behind they have anxiety like this. You see this guy, he's not even gonna stand up yet. I'm gonna you know what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna squeak right past him. No, you're not sorry, So that should be law here. I agree with you. Yeah, I'll sign that petition.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine, we.
Speaker 6: All had an amazing weekend, and welcome back here to the JB Show.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about Turkey.
Speaker 6: They are getting ready to start finding people for standing up early on airplanes.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you guys are talking about the deplaning is what it's called in Turkey. Go ahead and charge me that seventy dollars. That's like two US dollars. I'm doing it. I'm that guy.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't be that? Why why crowd? I want to be the guy that one day. I want to be the hero for the rest of us that don't get up early on a flight and try to jam out. I want to be the guy that gets up in the exit. I'll stand up for once, and I'm just going to box out. I was so good at rebounding basketball. I'm just going to box out. You're not getting past me. I see you rushing pass to try to get pass it. I'm just going to stand up and block you out. And then I'm just going to stand there and waits and then just let every row orderly stand up in order and grab their things and get off the plane. You can stand by me and try to get by I would love that.
Speaker 3: At someone to ride me nights, just to keep it order. One that's too crazy.
Speaker 4: I also would judging you a little bit. I'd be like, Okay, this guy's doing too much, like.
Speaker 2: Stop just one time, let me do it. Do it, And they try to weasel by, and I'm throwing bows about it. Boxing out, it's all about elbows. Get some.
Speaker 6: So real life Annabelle is being blamed for a couple of incidents that have that have happened. You don't know the Annabel doll. This is the doll that inspired the movie obviously called annabel and also like the conjuring Yeah you're not.
Speaker 3: You're not big on scary movies and stuff.
Speaker 2: My why I like scary movies? My wife doesn't, so then by in turn, we don't watch that.
Speaker 6: So real life Annabelle is like a raggedy ann doll cue, but it's possessed by a demon.
Speaker 2: Like they haven't locked up.
Speaker 6: They have it locked up in like a wooden case and it's in like the museum right now. But they decided to take the doll out, not out of the case, but they took the doll out of the museum to take it on a little tour, and they went down to New Orleans last month. It was there on May thirteenth. In May fourteenth and then co Wins I think not. That was the same time that there was this tragic like plantation house fire that happened on the fifteenth, and then the following day was when ten inmates escaped.
Speaker 2: The jail there.
Speaker 3: You guys probably saw that.
Speaker 2: On the music. Everyone left them out.
Speaker 6: Everyone thinks that Annabel like snuck out and caused all this chaos. Yikes, I believe it. And then uh, and then went back and now she's back in Connecticut.
Speaker 2: Where you Yeah, I was seeing somebody tagged me in some reports that the doll had gone missing and they didn't know it was supposed to be transported somewhere and the doll was gone.
Speaker 6: The people who owned the doll said that the doll never broke out, like it's not missing, it's here, but I don't know, maybe like the spirit.
Speaker 2: Of it could.
Speaker 6: But they said that they've had it under control the entire time. Sure you back safe and sound.
Speaker 8: I saw reports that people had been touching it and that you're not supposed to because when you do, that's when you're like making bad stuff happen, and.
Speaker 2: Then inmates are just breaking out. Yeah, Selena. Yeah, just in all seriousness, where are you at with a quote unquote possessed item? Like would you are you legitimately terrified of this doll? Like if they said, hey, for a little stunt, we want to have this doll come spend the night at your house. Do you know you legitimately are like, no, get it away from me, yes, jess where are you at with possessed? And I get I'm using air quotes there because I'm not a believer, But where are you with a possessed a doll? Would you touch this thing.
Speaker 4: For the right amount of money? You would? I think I would for the right amount of money.
Speaker 2: But you're just for the plot.
Speaker 4: Oh for the platinum.
Speaker 6: No, I don't want bad stuff happening, but for the right amount of money.
Speaker 4: For the money, right.
Speaker 2: But you believe, both of you ladies, believe that a doll could be possessed.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, a doll or other things anything.
Speaker 2: Right, But I'm just saying in this instance, a doll. Interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess they take like extreme safety measures when they do take this doll around. The doll is blessed by a priest before moving in it, and then it's blessed again while it's out on tour, and then it's blessed again when it returns back to the museum, and like the priest travels with it the entire time.
Speaker 2: They hire a priest to travel with the doll.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's an actor, not possessed.
Speaker 2: Do you think we shouldn't a priest be able to, you know, work work their magic on it. Yeah? I mean how come they're not able to like channel some sky daddy.
Speaker 6: You have to be like a certain you have to have like certain qualifications to be able to uh, to do like a you need to go to possessions yet an exorcism, that's what it's called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and it doesn't always work.
Speaker 3: I've seen the movies.
Speaker 2: I would cuddle with this thing in my bed, don't care. Bring it to my house, you're it's cute. I'm not scared of a doll. I'm just not.
Speaker 3: I'm scared of a possessed one.
Speaker 4: But that's how we feel about you not believing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine. I'm just not a believer that a doll is out there. Way. Bad stuff happens in this world, stuff.
Speaker 6: That that they're blaming this doll on the inmates breaking out in a fire. I don't think that was Annabel's doing, but I do think the Annabel's well.
Speaker 8: It's not the daw in itself, it's the demon that's in there.
Speaker 3: Clearly it came from her.
Speaker 2: Again. Send it over to my house, don't let the priest bless it. I'll snuggle with it.
Speaker 8: I'll put it in my daughter's out of.
Speaker 1: This The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Happy Monday, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena. Good morning.
Speaker 11: This is Anthony from San Jose. I am currently on my second week of vacation in Vietnam, but I am completely caught up on the JV Show still because I got to stay up today with everything that's going on. Get my daily dose of the JV Show. Congratulations just on your engagement, but please, please please make sure you have someone else check the weather for you on your wedding day.
Speaker 2: Love you all. That's a good point. Do not do your own weather report for that day. You'll have all your wedding guests like in rain slows and boots and like with umbrellas and stuff, and it's gonna be sunny and like eighty so funny.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. That's a good point. Thank you, honest.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 2: God drama, The tea is piping hot, you guys, come get your tea.
Speaker 4: Tease here.
Speaker 2: The tea's here, all right.
Speaker 6: So Cardi and Offset we're going at it over the weekend. The last time we talked about them was because Offset was asking the judge for spousal support.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that? Yep?
Speaker 4: So Cardi B.
Speaker 6: She goes, I don't know why her and Chety the only people still on Twitter. She's like, Cardi B is always on spaces And this is what she said in response to Offset asking for spousal support.
Speaker 2: You fing b word.
Speaker 6: The only reason this mfor is asking for spousal support is because I was asking for everything. I want you to die, but I want you to die fing slow. Oh that is what she said about Offset.
Speaker 2: Okay. She went on to.
Speaker 3: Say, uh, he's allowed to see the kids?
Speaker 4: Has he not?
Speaker 6: Really, there's not a single day that he's not allowed to He just doesn't step up. He's only seen Blossom, which she unveils her latest baby's name. Okay, he's only seen her like five times. According to Cardi B. She was born last September.
Speaker 4: WHOA.
Speaker 2: I would imagine she probably doesn't make it very easy to do that if he was making the effort.
Speaker 6: She said that he talks. He does talk to them all the time. He's allowed to see the kids, he just doesn't. He's he stood them up.
Speaker 3: Let me see. She included that information too.
Speaker 6: He stood up the other kids three times saying he was gonna come see them or whatever whatever it is he said, but didn't show up.
Speaker 4: Cold parenting is hard.
Speaker 2: I'm not defending him as a great so he's looking at me like you gotta a response to that. No, I'm not defending offset as a great guy. He's a scy. She went on to say, a whole year. She went on to say, a whole year straight.
Speaker 6: You left me with the kids bills, and then she said, do you gut? I just want to know how much the bills are. Start adding this up and off. It doesn't help with any any of it.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 6: My kids have their own driver that picked them up from school, drop them off at home, take them to their classes or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's ten thousand a month. Culture School forty five thousand dollars. Waves School, that's their son thirty five thousand dollars. Ox It didn't pay a single penny of that. And then there's a cousin that baby sits her kids three thousand dollars a week, three thousand a week, thou family, Yeah, Blossoms nanny is five hundred dollars a day.
Speaker 4: Oh my, got a day.
Speaker 6: Culture and Wave they get tutoring four times a week. That's another two to fifty dollars two hundred and fifty an hour. Culture's piano classes three hundred dollars an hour. She does that three times a week. And then there's like boxing classes and gymnastics and stuff that she didn't even put the number dollar amount on.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy with the people are paying? Yes, okay, I mean, and.
Speaker 4: He's asking for spousal support.
Speaker 2: Well, she's got a lot of money. She's worth a lot more than him, right, Yeah, but well I know, but still Meanwhile, Carti is dating Stefan Diggs.
Speaker 3: They made an Instagram official over the week.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you guys saw her post, but this is the first time she posted, you know, her all over him. Offset responded to that, he said, in a tweet good rollout in pr because there was some controversy last week about him and other women on a yacht. Offset also posted like a little giffy of a man throwing a football and he said, today I passed like I'm passing her.
Speaker 2: Like go ahead.
Speaker 6: And then Steffan reacted and he posted a picture of him catching the football.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the drama, I feel like it's just getting started.
Speaker 2: So so you're telling me that my prediction, my prediction of the Prediction Journal, that they'll get back together someday not looking good.
Speaker 3: No at the moment, gram No.
Speaker 2: Still saying there's a chance, but that chance is to finished drastically. All right, Grammy, what do you have right? Bay Area shark attack alert you guys? Well, luckily the only thing that was attacked was a surfboard. But a guy named Jens Heller. He said he paddled out on Saturday at Montara State Beach, which is south of Pacifica. He was sitting on his board out in the water when he said he felt something brush against his leg. Can you imagine that? God, next thing he knew he was in the water, he got knocked off his board and when he came up out of the water, there was a huge mouth chopping down on his surfboard. Took a big old bite about it. He said. He thought this shark was about ten feet long, which is a pretty my god, a big shark. But he luckily was not the one that was attacked, just his surfboard. He swam back in. Lifeguards responded that afternoon again, this was a Saturday afternoon on two o'clock in the state beach. They closed the beach going to remain closed for forty eight hours following that attack as they monitor the situation and see if there's a shark in the area that's hanging out. But other than that, luckily, only his surfboard was the thing that was damaged. I saw a picture of it. It did take a pretty big chomp out of it. And he's lucky that wasn't his leg. Yeah, there's nothing gotta be nothing scarier than feeling something brush against your leg in the ocean and realizing that it's a very large and Jess just put together times two right, You're not going to be able to outswim the thing. That's the thing. You're like, you can't get away. When you're out in the water and you have a long way back to the beach, you don't just play, you don't move. I don't know one thing.
Speaker 3: I think it's still like smell you.
Speaker 2: Still they're not interested in you. I mean, sharks aren't interested in eating you and attacking you.
Speaker 6: They're not, well, what are they interested in?
Speaker 2: Seals and things like that. They don't want you. And what happens a lot of times is they mistake the surfboard they think for the outline of like something that they do want to eat eat. That's why he went after the board, Like, oh.
Speaker 6: Okay, so stay off your surfboards people. Yeah, I thought it just loves like humans. Like, no, I am just learning this.
Speaker 2: You thought that sharks were out there like attacking humans because they want to eat them. Yeah, no, that's not. That's generally why people aren't actually eaten by you've ever seen a great white shark befloor. If that thing wanted to go eat humans, that thing could go eat humans. Like there's a whole bunch of them bobbing off the water in Florida. They're just a bunch of tasty trees right there.
Speaker 8: They thought, Then that makes me so sad because we think of sharks as these really mean creatures, and it's because we're in their home.
Speaker 2: We're in their home. But I mean, like, if sharks really wanted to eat people, they'd show up every year at spring break just like just feased. Like, come on, dude, look at these pale, tasty college kids all over. It's good eating. Never here, Oh my god, they don't do that all right.
Speaker 4: Next on the JV shows, What the bleep?
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, a baby show.
Speaker 10: This is Alexander Lopez from San Jose, California, and I just wanted to say, have an awesome Monday and cheer for me because today if you we are going against the other class, thank you and have a good day.
Speaker 2: Oh you got that other class. Bunch of weeklyans in that class. But what is squash them? They don't. Oh that's right, dude, it's dodgeball. And what if he just gets pelted straight in the base with the first one?
Speaker 14: Not?
Speaker 2: Oh no, did great? The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: Nine, we were just talking about sharks.
Speaker 6: There was a shark Bites over the weekend just a little south of pacifica not a person or later surf board.
Speaker 7: Yes, sir Board, Alina and Jess, do not be smirshed the name of great white sharks for any sharks there are friends grims, right, they just want seals. They actually they there. They have steady stn of like human blood and like fish blood, and they prefer the fish blood. So don't be smirched. The name a mirror from Utah. I love shark lover.
Speaker 6: I mean they need to get a PR team or something then, because the national global narrative is that they just want to chomp on people.
Speaker 2: No, it's never heard this before, heard that. What in the world. I'm telling you, Yeah, if they if great white sharks wanted to eat humans, they'd be feasting. It's too easy. We stand around bobbing in the water, and we're slow moving. We're not the best swimmers. Sharkon come up and just have their pick.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, but they don't.
Speaker 2: Shark attacks are pretty rare. You know, you hear about them because it's a shark attack and it makes headlines, But shark attacks against humans and ones that end up being fatal, are very very very rare because the shark, again, a shark bites because we hear about shark attacks and then they bite somebody. Why didn't they rip them to pieces? Again, we're saying true. They take a bite and they realize this is what I want. This is not what I want to eat. Don't want it tastes like hot cheetos and white claws.
Speaker 8: That before we get to what the blieve you guys, This Friday is finally the day.
Speaker 4: Are you guys joining me?
Speaker 8: You're joining me as the Samatail County Fair of course fromtown Sammetel.
Speaker 2: I'm busy that.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, well you listening.
Speaker 8: You can join me because I'm doing a little painting workshop at the Salmontail County Fair. It is free, you just need your entrance to the fair. But it'll be this Friday, June sixth, at one pm. And it's perfect since the kittles are probably out of school anyways, get them out of the house to do something that isn't on their phone.
Speaker 2: So go get your good idea. That's gonna be a lot of fun. Yeah, go go meet Ess. That's super cool, all.
Speaker 16: Right, probably really boring. Make you paint her now, I promise no cat talk at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about a cat painting though? Are they painting a cat?
Speaker 4: They will not be painting.
Speaker 2: And can you say what what everyone is gonna be painted? You have to show up? Okay, well, then go get your tickets. All right, let's get to what the bleep. It's where you can win a JV show chug mug.
Speaker 6: You just have to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out words. Always leave your guesses on the talkback Mike, I mean you and approved.
Speaker 2: iHeart Radio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip. My dad is a son of a but it explains why he does some of the things that he does. You shouldn't call your parents that have been Oh, put some respect. Put some respect on your parents' kids. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. This one might be a little tricky. I don't know, maybe it's maybe it's to be I'm not gonna say, Okay, I'm not gonna say I leave that guest. Like Selenna said on the talkback, Mike, leave us your name and your city along with a guest, because we want to be able to shout you out. But we are only giving away a chug mug to the very first correct hands in the morning and then you get like more than a shot. All right, keep your guest is PG.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is that's a family show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena and Jess Plaine.
Speaker 2: What the bleep were?
Speaker 6: All you have to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word correctly if you miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 2: My dad is a son of a but it explains why he does some of the things that he does. Son of them. Yeah, I can only think of one word.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, this is a little tough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, I cannot think of anything else.
Speaker 2: Hey, excuse me.
Speaker 6: If you ever want to leave your guys, leave your talkbacks on the iHeartRadio Applet's run through with them your talkbacks now more.
Speaker 4: Than JB Show.
Speaker 2: This is Leo from I'm gonna say shepherd, shepherd, all right, have a great one. Son of a shepherd's does that mean like a Does he mean like an actual sheep farmer? That's what I like. My like my grandpa was out there hurting sheep. I did have ten sheep growing up, so I could understand why movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 9: Good Morning JAB Show.
Speaker 17: This is Leslie from Tennessee, and I think the bleeped out word is the son of a pastor. All right, I have a good.
Speaker 2: Day by son of a pastor.
Speaker 3: Pastors don't really run in your family.
Speaker 2: There are some I'll help people out. Pastor and preacher were the two most popular guesses coming in this morning.
Speaker 17: And it's not it is not that m Good Morning JAV Shows. This is Gloria and Morgan Hill, and my guess is going to be farmer. Have a great day, bye, the.
Speaker 6: Son of a farm Dang it, No, that's not it, all right, continue to get those guesses in.
Speaker 3: Graham's dad was a son.
Speaker 4: Of a what what do you think I bleeped out word is?
Speaker 2: Leave it on the talk bag now, Gonna play more of your guesses coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show. On Wild ninety four.
Speaker 4: Nine, they are playing what the bleeper?
Speaker 6: All you have to do is be the first person a guest today's bleeped out word. As always, when you think you know what it is, you got to be quick and leave your talk back on the iHeartRadio app Obviously, the first person to get it right wins the Chuck mug.
Speaker 3: If you miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is my dad is a son of a but it explains why he does some of the things that he does.
Speaker 6: Interesting. All right, let's go to your guys, I says, Remember this is the family show.
Speaker 3: Lassa from Redwood City, and I'm going to guess today mechanic.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, the son of a mechanic. Yeah, that was a popular guest this morning. No, it's not too good of cars.
Speaker 4: Good morning JB Show.
Speaker 18: This is Jenny from Santa Cruz, and I like to guess the bleeped out word is a carpenter, son of a carpenter.
Speaker 2: Son of a carpenter, carpenter. No different like carpenter, like build some stuff, carpets. That was a very very popular guest this morning. Son of a carpenter, And that would make sense because my dad was a was and is an incredible builder, contractor, you know.
Speaker 17: Good morning JAV Show.
Speaker 2: Happy Monday. This event from Pittsburgh is the bleep word cop son of a cop. No, it's not. I'm running out of words.
Speaker 3: None of them start with be Are you sure they could?
Speaker 19: Artist from Oakland?
Speaker 2: I think the word might be better.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's today unbelieved My dad is a son of a veteran. But it explains why he does some of the things that he does. Those military families, they know, shout out, Yeah, my grandpa was in the Navies and World War Two, you guys, wa drove a LCT landing craft tank. It was one of those boats that like hits the beach and then the gate drops down and then a tank drives off of it. Yeah, he was a captain. I don't know what you call the guy that pilot's one of those. If he was a captain or whatever it was, that's what he did. But shout out to that. Anyways, all right, let's give some shout outs. Let's give some shot outs. Let's do it. That's our boy, Carlos and he had the very first correct answer this morning. Guesses were all over the place. This was kind of a tricky one this morning. But several other people did come up with the correct answer. A buddy's Vincent Olivia Dublin was that Vincent was up. They were right there, so close to winning that chuck mug. Carlos just edged him out. Fatima and Valleo had it, so did Audrey in San Ramon and Mason and San Francisco was that base was up. I hope you have a great day. You came with correct answer this morning. Nice work, just not quite fast enough. A lot of people, I mean, if we want to continue some shots. They were close. There are a lot of people that said military family, military soldiers. David and Richmond said soldier Adrian Hayward also said soldier Felicia and Sheen and Redwood City said military person. And people were all kind of there were a lot of people dancing around the answer. The veteran was the correct answer there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Dania, but it's all good.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow morning, give another shot to win is chug mug We're gonna play seven oh five.
Speaker 2: That could be your redemption day. Yeah, yep. Before you move on, Graham, you have a different kind of shadow. I do people of my DMS. People might give some Avid. You're gonna recognize these names some Avid, what the bleep players? I got a DM here and says hey, Graham, Brian Dominic and Nico from Concord here, hoping you can give a big shout out to Dominic for his eighth grade graduation. After the Wealth the Blue Game, We're so proud of you and all the hard work you've put in these last three years. It hasn't gone unnoticed. Excuse me. We love you so much, Love, Mom, Dad, Nico, and Cash. Congrats. That's a big because that's high school now. Yeah, shoot up and spit out there, buddy, Hope you are getting stuffed into your locker. I'm kidding. They stuff people in trash cans now, I'm kidding. Congrats. Who the part the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 2: Hi, who is this.
Speaker 7: Him?
Speaker 2: Marcy? How is the weekend?
Speaker 17: It's going great?
Speaker 2: How's yours the weekend?
Speaker 20: She's still on the weekend. Apparently this is a Monday for the rest of us. Thanks a lot, Wow, but.
Speaker 3: My my weekend's still going great. Thank you so much for for asking.
Speaker 2: Hey, Marcy, you have the chance to win something really cool this morning.
Speaker 4: We have two tickets for the Jonas Brothers Live i Chase Center.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is win the JV show.
Speaker 18: Ye.
Speaker 2: No, this is our trivia game. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. She's got to get three wrecks and the tickets are yours.
Speaker 6: Kay, Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one in the workplace, you might have heard of b D. What does b D stand for? Oh my god, I think the question is in the workplace, you might have a head of b D. You might have a head of b D. What does b D stand for? I have no clue you got this b that'd be a cool job title.
Speaker 4: Bulldozer? Who are you at work?
Speaker 3: I'm just the bulldozer.
Speaker 2: No business development.
Speaker 4: I'm not kiating.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Marcy, thank you so much for that. You're a real one. Yeah, business development, this is the answer.
Speaker 4: You're not in the corporate world.
Speaker 2: I'll get a question number two. I'll be back again someday is a line sung by what iconic Christmas care.
Speaker 12: Oh my goodness, you guys.
Speaker 2: Characters character. Oh my god, I was humming the song and I'll be back. Yeah, literally the entire song, one entire one.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's question number three.
Speaker 6: What part of the body does a rhinologist specialize in?
Speaker 2: I would Yeah, there we go. You're on the board. Alright, let's finish strong. Question number four. There are five US states that border the Gulf of Mexico. I said that right of Mexico, aside from Texas and Florida. Name one of those remaining three states.
Speaker 17: Let's go with Alabama, Ye.
Speaker 2: Louisiana and Mississippi. The other round up the oh my god, just one.
Speaker 3: Short Mississippi Alabama worker.
Speaker 2: The snow man.
Speaker 3: Dang it, you're amazing. We really liked having you on.
Speaker 2: However, you did not win the game, but thank you for playing the game the right way. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: That means a lot.
Speaker 2: That's okay, I was in it for the fun.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for a long time.
Speaker 17: Love you guys.
Speaker 6: Hey, we love you to have a great rest of your day. Don't hang up the I'm gonna put you on hold. Just hang on there.
Speaker 3: Grandma got some shout outs.
Speaker 2: We do a lot of people and my DMS go and says, hey, guys, can you wish a happy belated birthday to my son Connor? He turned ten on Friday? The Double digits. We love you so much, Mom, Dad, Corbyn and Eloise. Yes, happy blady birthday, Connor. A fart you had a great birth birthday weekend. Another one here, Hey Graham, another mom'slun DMS, can you please wish our sweet baby girl, Roxy Rose a very happy tenth birthday? Love mom, Dad, Remy and especial little who gives a fart from Harry. We listened to your guys show every day on the way to school, so happy, yeah, Happy, Happy birthday, Roxy Rose Avon a little who gives a fart for Harry. Hey, Graham's second year in a row. Can I get a birthday shout out to my daughter Emily who's turning ten today. That's from mom, Dad, Mary, and Gary and sister Juliette. Thank you. Yes, Happy happy birthday Emily. A fart two years in a row, getting a little fart. Another one here, Good morning, Homie. Can you do a shout out to my daughter Jenny for her new baby, little Robert Eberhart And that is from Memo Grandpa Memo, I should say slid Grandpa's in my DMS. Love that. Congrats on the new baby, Jenny. Another one here, Good morning Graham, Selina and Jess. Happy Monday, you guys. Can you please give a shout out to my baby cousin Iago, Alyssa and Diego. This is my last time driving them to school and I'm so proud of you guys. And that's from their cousin Destiny. All right, have a great last day school with you guys one more here. Good morning Graham. Can you please shout out my son Sebastian. He's not only turning eighteen today, but he's also graduating high school. Happy birthday, kid. We love you and we're so proud of you. Love Mom, Dad, Eli, and Sea Baby. Who do you think sea Baby is? I think that's Nana, like their grandma, like a dog or something. Oh wow, we just called granny a dog. Granny, you take that back. Happy birthday and graduation Sebastian The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine. Good Morning, JV Show.
Speaker 19: I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend. This is Big John, the godfather of the JV Show listeners. Oh yeah, I just wanted to share that over the past several months, Jess has grown a lot on me and Friday, I was on the Instagram live and I saw ground with the can corn, the can sparagus and all that. You know, Es tug it, tugged it like a champ.
Speaker 2: So Es, You're awesome. Aday. She just does grow on. She's like a fun guess.
Speaker 3: Hey, I just checked his fingers were crossed.
Speaker 21: We that all that is?
Speaker 2: He the godfather of JV show listener, fam Is that a voted on title or is that self appointment?
Speaker 3: Self appointed god?
Speaker 2: God God he is though, I think yeah, the hottest pace.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Taylor Swift bought her master's back.
Speaker 6: She shared an emotional letter on her website Friday announcing that she now owns all of her music again.
Speaker 2: This is pretty yuh, it's a pretty big deal for her. Just to refresh your memory.
Speaker 6: Back in twenty nineteen, Scooter Braun bought the rights to her music and then a year later sold it all off to Shamrock Capital for like millions and millions of dollars. Now fast forward to twenty twenty five. Twenty twenty five, excuse me, Taylor struck a deal with Jamrock to get her music back. There were some reports over the weekend that Taylor paid at least a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: For the rights to her music.
Speaker 6: I'm seeing this morning those reports are untrue, and she paid something more than the ballpark of three hundred and sixty million, which is stole a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Don't you think is more than that? Beaber Biaber's catalog, Biber's catalog. Remember he sold that for a couple hundred million. That's Biaber. We're talking about Taylor's.
Speaker 20: Sw Yeah, the biggest music star on the planet.
Speaker 4: The numbers I.
Speaker 3: Saw was three sixty.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more, I wouldn't need. Now this begs the question what was it all for? I'm so confused by what was it all for? Because we re recorded all the albums. We thought there was even another re recorded album coming, and people rushed out to spend money to support Taylor, to download and buy those songs because I want Taylor's version. I want Taylor's the Tailor's one. So you mean to tell me that she just made more money off of it?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 2: What a record you are so that she?
Speaker 3: I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: Here's my question, that is that, So are we not getting a reputation Taylor's version because regular reputation now belongs to her now the original version is Taylor's version, Because now I don't know, are we done with the rerecorded I think so, I sure hope so. But it also just maybe that's why she didn't go to the Anas and announce it. But again, what was it all for. Shouldn't she have just bought the rights back years ago instead of really spending all the time to re record the songs. And then maybe that wasn't an option because I mean, from what i've has a price.
Speaker 6: It wasn't until recently that she and Shamrock you know, were in talks to make this deal happen.
Speaker 2: Everything has the price, I know everything. If Shamrock, If Shamrock brought bought the rights from Scooter for you know, two hundred million, and then Taylor comes knock in a week later and says, hey, I'll buy him back to you for three hundred million. A private equity firm just made a hundred million dollar profit in a span of a week. They would have said, yes, they would have That's their job as private equity. That's all they're doing is making other people money on their investment. And then they just turned would have durned handsome one and then would have done.
Speaker 3: It and then if anyone cares.
Speaker 6: Uh, Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift had a little girls night out reunion to celebrate that the Masters are back in tailor's possessions.
Speaker 3: That is cute to see, Grammy.
Speaker 21: What do you have?
Speaker 2: All right? France, you guys, is pulling a major one to eighty on smoking. Cigarette smoking wildly popular in the country, highly glamorized in the French culture, fashion, movies, you name it for probably at least I don't know, the last hundred years. The country is now set to enact a pretty strict ban on it. The new health minister they are just announced that they're going to outlaw smoking in virtually all outdoor public areas that a child might be found, including beaches, parks, gardens, playgrounds, sports venues, school entrants, and bus stops, you name it. Violators are going to be subject to find of up to one hundred and fifty three dollars. This is going to go into effect July first. They're saying tobacco must disappear where there are children, say, the freedom to smoke stops where children's right to breathe clean air starts. This is remarkable for a country again that literally everybody was smoking cigarettes everywhere and that's all they did so much so that did you guys realize this smoking on airlines? We you know, they always turned the no smoking sign on, and people are like, does anybody smoke on an airplane? Like when that? Because that used to be a thing, used to want to smoke cigarettes on airplane? Not basically, not in our lifetime unless you're flying on air France they didn't ban smoking on all their flights until the year two thousand. That's how recently you could be smoking cigarettes. That's how big a part cigarettes were of the French culture. And now they're basically eliminating your right to smoke in all public any place that a child could be found. I guess what that's basically everwhere public outside that's all of them.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are the people they're just gonna start like revolting that or they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna have to just hole up in their apartments and smoking there. I don't know, they're gonna have to hide out and smoke. But good for France. That's a major turnaround.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Graham The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Help you had a good weekend.
Speaker 6: Thanks for hanging out with us once again with the JV Show. I'm Selena Proom, I'm Jess, all right, Jess. So the wedding drama, the tea on us.
Speaker 8: The wedding dramas already started, which I really did not expect. But we're starting to share little details about the wedding planning with family and friends now as they, you know, begin to congratulate us, and as we're starting to see people who we haven't really told much about the wedding too.
Speaker 4: One of those details involves the.
Speaker 2: Guest list and all my made my name on there, Selena's name al there, just.
Speaker 4: Asking for for him, No, I got I'll triple check.
Speaker 2: It, but okay, look at it'd be under my last name starts with an ah probably if you're doing it alphabeta.
Speaker 4: Yay, I'll double check.
Speaker 8: But we did not expect some of the reactions that we're getting, you guys. So my fiance recently told some of his family members about our plan to be very selective about who gets a plus one because the majority of people may not if I'm being honest, Like, we really don't want just ran people at a wedding that we don't even know, or even people that we maybe.
Speaker 4: Have just met like a few times. We don't want that. We wanted to be an exclusive like smaller wedding.
Speaker 2: So they were shocked, to say the least.
Speaker 8: Like their reaction was that people are not gonna have a good time if they don't have a plus one, Like some people might not even want to show up to your wedding if.
Speaker 4: They don't have someone to go with. So now I'm like, wait, is that true?
Speaker 8: Be honest, you guys and you listening, would you not show up to a wedding if you didn't have a plus one?
Speaker 4: I still would, But it depends too.
Speaker 6: If if it was like my friend's wedding and she's like, hey, I want you to come, but no plus one, I would be very hesitant. But if it's like a family member where I know all my family's gonna be there anyways, and I would know everybody, I would still go.
Speaker 2: But what if you were, say, Selena, you're not married, you were in a fairly serious relationship. This should be you. You're assuming you're getting a date to justice wedding because you've been dating this person along time, and now it would bother me. You don't get that invite, and now you're feeling a little scorned, like, oh, my man's not good enough for you. Guys, I guess oh, just me gonna go by myself. I don't go anywhere without my man.
Speaker 8: But what if I was like, hey, but you're gonna be sitting in a table where I know that you're gonna know at.
Speaker 2: Least now you're taking me at the kids table?
Speaker 4: No are y'all you'll know people there.
Speaker 8: You know, if we know that someone is literally not going to have any people at all at the wedding that they would know, then we'll consider giving them a plus one.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna be very you can't.
Speaker 6: Just give this person a plus one and not this person because they're gonna find out and be like, wait, that's not fair.
Speaker 2: Why why I have them alone?
Speaker 4: So that's that's what I'm kind of scared of, like of happening.
Speaker 8: But also what we don't want is we don't want some random person that we don't know being at the wedding and then all of a sudden they get too drunk, they mess up our wedding or they ruin something and it's someone we don't even know.
Speaker 2: But you if you eliminate all the randoms, how are we going to get that one woman that dressed in a questionably skimpy dress And it's like, who is who is she related to like why and did she not know? Like this is over and I can see her cheeks too that dress, but like there's always one of those and you're gonna try to eliminate that for us, Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 8: The way we see it is like if someone wants to support us and celebrate like one of our biggest moments of our lives, then they'll show up and.
Speaker 4: They'll have fun regardless. Why because we're going to provide so many things.
Speaker 8: For them to have fun, alcohol, food, and like that is it.
Speaker 6: The cost of or is it because you don't want to rando ruining your wedding because you are still paying her person right everything.
Speaker 4: It's it's a little bit of both.
Speaker 8: What we want to do is we want to be able to spend enough to make it like the wedding of our dreams, and we want our closest most like our yeah, like our closest friends, closest family to be there like celebrating with us.
Speaker 4: But now I'm like, wait, so are people really going to be like, oh, I don't get a plus one?
Speaker 8: Because you know what, when my cousin got married, I was a little hurt that he didn't give me a plus one because I had already been dating Rubin for for a few years. But now I get it, Like, now I get what he did.
Speaker 2: Did you still go?
Speaker 4: I still went. Yeah, and I had a great time.
Speaker 8: And I understood that, you know, because it's a wedding and there are two families involved, two sets of friends involved, like so many people involved, like there will have to be cuts made and and so I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, like how did you guys go about it?
Speaker 3: Thankfully, I didn't really have to deal with this. I had a destination wedding and the.
Speaker 6: But even before then, I was more okay with the people bringing a plus one because I wouldn't ask anybody to travel by themselves. True, yeah, that was a little bit different. But Graham, I like the set of rules that you had for your wedding.
Speaker 2: Now, just this would be my advice, And look it did. I'm sure rub some people the wrong way, but I think it makes it easier for people if you have a clean your rule set so that there's no gray area like the Selena laid out, Well, why did that person get to bring a plus one and I didn't or whatever our rule at our wedding. From what I remember, was that you had to be engaged or living together. That's how you're getting your Like obviously if you're married, you're coming as a couple, but engage and living together for the for everybody else, And that is how we cut down the list that way, because you again, it does come back to you're paying for a very expensive party, right, and you can't invite everybody, and nor do you really want to invite everybody, because it's that same thing, like I want to look around at the crowd and feel like I know the majority of the people there set to see one of the most important days of my life, and you're going to look around that crowd. And even then, even with that rule, for us, there's a hell a lot of people. I'm like, I don't I feel like I know you, but I don't you know what's that person's name, you know, because but a lot of that's family on both sides and extended family and stuff like that, and I don't you know these are me meeting some of these people for the first time, which is totally fine, right, but do you have to pare down the list a little bit? And I think you need a clear rules to eliminate people feeling like, well, why wait, they got to.
Speaker 8: Bring someone and I didn't Yeah, oh my gosh, I feel like I didn't think this was what was going to rub people the wrong way. I thought it was gonna rub people the wrong way was that we're probably not gonna allow kids either.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: I wait to tell them that one until we're like closer to the word, Oh you're.
Speaker 2: Going to drop that bombshell in your family, And I feel like that was not going to go.
Speaker 8: So you can't wait till like, especially because so many of my cousins right now are having kids.
Speaker 2: And oh, they're going to be like and I can't even bring the father of the kids because and he's going to stay home with the kids and just make Yeah, oh you're in trouble.
Speaker 4: Oh well, help me out, Help me out, you guys, give me some advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can leave it that guy for Jass on the eye heart app right now if that's what you want.
Speaker 4: But you got a lot of thinking to do.
Speaker 2: Gain know, should keep us posted.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Help you had a good weekend for the JV Show.
Speaker 6: I'm Selina or Room and I'm guess all right, So Jess is already dealing with some wedding planning drama, which I thought wouldn't happen until later on.
Speaker 2: You just got engaged.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought too. I'm like, what is going on? It's a little scary.
Speaker 8: So for everyone that missed it, being well, my fiance and I were being very selective about who's going to get a plus one, who's going to get invited. We want to keep it very just a small, intimate, exclusive wedding, and family members are already saying no one will show up.
Speaker 3: If that's the case.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 18: This is Lindsay from NAPA leaving a talkback about the wedding debate. I didn't allow kids at my wedding except for the kids that were in our wedding party. We had to say no to a family that was bringing kids from across the country, but that was fine. But the people that we that we did have a couple of people that we didn't give a plus one too, and they so brought people.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, that was messy. Oh my, you don't do that. You do run that risk because some people see the invite arrive in the mail and they just assume that they it's a wedding and they are bringing someone, and so that may happen. And I've told you, guys many times I had a wedding with no kids and somebody arrived with a kid, and do you just deal with it or do you tell them to leave? I went to the wedding planner and I had her procure a cage really quick, and we put the kid in there, and once the reception was over, then I gave them the keyback and they were able to bring them home. I'm just saying no, but you, like she said, it happened, and that are you worried about that happening?
Speaker 8: Just yes, because like if they're not invited, then they shouldn't be there.
Speaker 4: But then.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 8: I would need to have a designated person that like turns people away.
Speaker 2: You can't, And it's tough to articulate that in a wedding invitation. Hey, if you don't see an ex checked in this box where it says you can bring a that means you cannot bring anyone. How do you write that.
Speaker 8: I've seen people just do a little card bat says like invite for one.
Speaker 2: Oh, you'll get people that write in the name right under it. I guarantee you it happened.
Speaker 13: Good morning guys, Angie, dang, Jess. You're not gonna allow plus ones or kids?
Speaker 16: Man, good luck.
Speaker 2: I don't know if anyone's coming.
Speaker 13: No, I'm just kidding, but I would say that if you were gonna go with one of the other, definitely, I would say no kids, because if you told me no plus one and then I look around and there's a bunch of kids running around, I'm gonna be irritated. So just saying anyway, but good luck.
Speaker 3: Because you know that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't bring a date, but little Timmy over here that's touching the.
Speaker 21: Kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they they got to come. Oh this, Jess, I don't envy your situation at all. This is gonna be rough.
Speaker 12: Good morning, jb fam Happy Monday. Yes, FYI. I mean the general rule is basically, every time you invite somebody, it's usually have to have a plus one. I get it, you're scared that they might ruin your wedding, get drunk or whatever. But trust me, I see that more on the family side done anything. This is me with over ten years experience.
Speaker 2: He's a wedding photographer. How about that that your wedding is more likely to be ruined by a drunk family member than a drunk rando.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, but that makes it a.
Speaker 4: Little better at least it's like, oh, I knew going to ruin it anyway.
Speaker 2: Will be my uncle. He does this every time. Don't worry, he'll calm down eventually.
Speaker 9: Hey guys, so this message is purchased. So yes, at the end of the day, it's your wedding and it should be whatever you want it to be, and people need to respect that.
Speaker 16: Like as for my.
Speaker 10: Wedding, it was a kid for your wedding.
Speaker 9: If people didn't want to respect that, and we're offended not to take their kids and they didn't go, but at the end of the day, they should be going to support you and your husband for your wedding.
Speaker 2: Have the day. Yeah, we thank you to everybody loves to talk back this morning. That was the overarching message. And in all the talkbacks we got so many we couldn't play them all obviously, but that's the overarching message. I mean, how are you gonna do you think you'll be able to take that advice? Like, look, it's my day I'm gonna do it how. You know, it's our day. I should say, you and your man rument and we're gonna do it how we want and not focus on whither you're hurting people's feelings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll leave the.
Speaker 8: Hard talks to him, because you guys me saying no, like it's to your own family.
Speaker 4: Oh no, to my own family. I'll leave that to my mom.
Speaker 8: Like, I feel like the wedding planning is finally going to teach me some boundaries and how to set them and how to say no, because it's gonna be tough. I mean, this is again, We're just a week and a half in and these things are already popping up, and I'm like, oh, I'm stressed already.
Speaker 2: But wait, you have to disguis the wait you have to decide on the tablecloth. Oh my god, the fights are gonna start ranging. Let me ask this really quick, just how many do you have a number in mind of how many people you think are going to be there. I think in an ideal world we'd have one hundred people.
Speaker 4: In an ideal world, it would be one hundred max.
Speaker 21: But then.
Speaker 2: That's cutting a lot of that's trimming a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think the guest list thing and the no kids, that's gonna make a lot of people not go anyway.
Speaker 3: So that's yeah, to deal with it.
Speaker 4: Hard time reaching that number.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 2: Let me say this, The number balloons very very quickly, particularly when you are you invite somebody it's a family member. Yeah, then they have their husband or their spouse or whatever, and that number goes. And if you and look, we eliminated kids and we had a strict rule they had to be engaged or a living together. And we were still pushing two hundred people. I mean, and we tried. We had the same goal as you in mind. I'm just saying that the number goes, the number starts going quick because you're like, I invite these cousins. How could I not invite these cousins? Does part of you feel like you should be maybe a little more understanding and flexible of people who are in relationships but maybe they don't live together or engage, because like two weeks ago you and Reuben weren't engaged and don't still don't live together. You wouldn't gotten a plus one in mind?
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but don't you guys know how serious you guys are.
Speaker 8: Right, No, that's a good point, and I think we'll take that into.
Speaker 4: Consideration, Like we won't fully like rule someone.
Speaker 8: Out, because there are some couples that we know that aren't engaged yet, but we know both, like both parts of the couple, Like we know both of them, we've hung out with them multiple times, like there are friends. So it's not like we're gonna be like, sorry, you guys are engaged, we're picking just one.
Speaker 2: Of you be in your wedding pictures and they're gonna break up a week later. That should you know.
Speaker 8: I think we're gonna keep family in mind as a priority obviously, and then we'll see from there. But I just hope that nobody I don't know, I hope that nobody like gets mad and nobody gets actually like her, because.
Speaker 4: Then that's that gonna there's gonna be.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be. But it's going back to my original advice. You got to have a hard fast rule because otherwise the gray area is the thing that's going to rub people the wrong way. Wait there, you're showing favorites. They got a plus one, their relationships more serious than mine? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: We you know?
Speaker 2: And that's where.
Speaker 8: Is that I should already start like problems with everybody who I'm not gonna invite, and then they get mad at me and they won't want to come anyways.
Speaker 4: So then yes, like.
Speaker 2: How many people? Or you could just break up the couple? What I thought to say?
Speaker 1: Oh never mind the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to this interesting way a woman cut her husband cheating.
Speaker 3: We've been talking to Jess for quite some time because she.
Speaker 2: Is newly engage. It has been like a little over a week.
Speaker 6: People already mad because you have to break the news to them that look not everyone's getting a plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you said, wait till they hear about the no kids rule. They'll save that for another day.
Speaker 4: Good morning and grabs, Jess.
Speaker 18: Okay, I just wanted to throw out here that my aunt had a kid free wedding that I was not invited to, and I still bring it up about thirty years later, So good luck.
Speaker 2: When your niece said, okay, bye, Oh how about that she's still holding the grudge thirty years later for not getting invited to the wedding. You're gonna have some people like that.
Speaker 4: Well, they're not gonna remember their kids, she remembers.
Speaker 2: She remembers thirty years later, she's still mad about it. Oh, leaving a talk back in her favorite that's true Very Morning video show. Hey, good morning, good luck Jess.
Speaker 21: You know Latino families don't even They just look at the date on the car and they just show up with everybody good luck bye.
Speaker 2: How about that. They're not looking to see if they there's a plus one there or not. They're just showing up.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 8: I feel like ninety percent of my family I'll have to remind them to RSVP or they won't do it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you need that number, right, Yeah, I need a head.
Speaker 21: Good morning, gav You show a Jess. You're kind of worried about what people will think if you don't invite them to your wedding. But the rule of them is, you know, if you haven't seen them in over a year, then you know that they won't get invited. And unfortunately, you're not going to please everybody. You know, it's your wedding. You can decide what to do, so you're not going to be able to please at everyone's demands of like, oh can I bring my friend can I bring my cousin going to bring my other friend. That's not going to happen, So you can decide what you want to do. Jess A day, y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, but what about that I wanted to I want to play that one because of the rule of thumb he has in there, you haven't seen them, if you haven't seen a person in over a year, not getting the invite. What do you think about that rule? Because he says that's a general rule of thumb.
Speaker 4: Oh, I can't do that one because there's there's quite a bit of people. There's people that live out.
Speaker 8: Of town that are family members that I do want to invite that I haven't seen in a few years.
Speaker 2: I feel weird about that roleause I have, like, you know, friends that live in different states. I could not Yeah, I could not have done that rules some of my groomsmen. Some of my groomsmen I probably hadn't seen the year prior, just because yeah, we live in different cities. We live far away, but like doesn't affect that we're you know, we're still best friends.
Speaker 3: But thank you everyone for your talk back so much.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get to all of them cause there are so many, but thank you so much. All right, So a woman, yea, this might.
Speaker 8: Be like the weirdest way that someone has found out that they were getting getting cheated on, and it involves something in the restroom an electric.
Speaker 2: Toothbrush, you guys, the way I was like, did somebody leave something in the doily.
Speaker 6: She was able to touch just by looking at it with another woman?
Speaker 4: Might don't look like that.
Speaker 8: No, it was an electric toothbrush. So the woman had downloaded an electric toothbrush.
Speaker 3: App Apparently that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Why is my toothbrush needed? App?
Speaker 8: It's to track her kids brushing habits, so like, let me make sure that they're brushing their teeth every night.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, that's cool, so.
Speaker 2: We don't beat that.
Speaker 8: So I guess the kids and the husband's toothbrushes were all in the app, logged in, so when she was looking at it one day, she realized that it kept logging in at a weird time. The brushing section sessions weren't adding up because when the kids were at school or during work days, it was showing up that somebody was using the toothbrush.
Speaker 4: Somebody was brushing their teeth.
Speaker 3: So she hired a private investigator.
Speaker 2: As normal, saying people there of course normal healthy relationships.
Speaker 8: Turns out her husband was not going to work on Fridays and like clockwork, had a lady over at the house every Friday.
Speaker 4: He was having an affair, and.
Speaker 2: I like lots of like toothbrush, Like, like, how was she able to track that was?
Speaker 6: Was she was the mistress using like her kid's toothbrush or something, So she was I don't know that.
Speaker 2: She was kids the tooth brush in the middle of the day every Friday at the set time, like teeth that new.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So either she was using the toothbrush or he was using the toothbrush after being with her, and it was like clocking in.
Speaker 4: To the app and she was like, isn't he supposed to be at work? So private investigator found out through the toothbrush.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how Yeah, because he was supposed to be at what she thinks he's at work? And then why is there a toothbrush being used in my house right now in the middle of the day.
Speaker 8: So then private investigator follows him around. Oh it turns out he never left her work on Friday. But it's crazy to me how obviously this you would never think like, oh, the toothbrush is gonna rat on you.
Speaker 6: Well, remember we heard about the other woman who caught her man cheating through like their grocery store rewards. Yeah, because he was using the reward points of like a different city.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like where's ex lived.
Speaker 2: I've got a better way. Listen to this, And I think we could even turn this into a new segment. Look, we call we have a woman that's like, I think my man's cheating on me, right, and then they call us. Now we pretend that we own a flower store, right, and then they will call the guy and be like, hey, do you want to send some free flowers over? And we'll call it something like trappy traps relationship.
Speaker 9: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: We'll call it new segment. I get you guys, And then the cheaters they'll have something on the air and then we'll totally bust them. It's coming up.
Speaker 15: It's sorry, Grande Hottest, It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 6: Hell no, Chris Jenner's man was flirting with another celebrity.
Speaker 2: Oh you know you've did it.
Speaker 6: Oh last month Chris's boyfriends Corey Gamble, was at the grand opening of the Palm Tree Beach Club at MGM Grand in Vegas, and there's some video that came out then of Corey chatting it up with newly single Jessica Alba. It seemed innocent, like kinda they're being friendly. Of course it's loud, so he's having to get like really close to her and he's talking right into her ear.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Apparently people who were there told Chris that Corey was practically drooling over jessica album and he was like following her around. I wouldn't leave her alone and was like constantly talking to her, and Jessica did not turn him. Oh wait, by the way, her sources are saying, it's because she was just being polite and she's in no way interested in this guy.
Speaker 2: Either way, Chris Jenner is.
Speaker 6: Livid because he made her look like a fool and now she is supposedly reevaluating the relationship.
Speaker 2: Uh oh uh oh, I think I don't want to be on her bad side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, why would you even risk that? And like sugar Mama, Chris Jenner, why would you risk upsetting her? And like she can cut off your allowance, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, why why wouldn't you just do.
Speaker 2: What she says?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you think that allowance looks?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a lot. It's probably pretty good allowance from Chris Jenner. I know me too, from anybody, but yeah, free money sounds great. Also, next story, really quick.
Speaker 6: Everybody is saying that Taylor Swift has replaced Blake Lively and found a new best friend. Oh, who's Dakota Johnson. They were seen out to dinner the other night, and they even each brought their brothers along to hang out, so they were like all trying up hanging out in New York.
Speaker 2: But this is her new best friend.
Speaker 3: Supposedly, Blake is out, Dakota is in. How do you feel about this?
Speaker 4: Blake is probably so salty about this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how many like bouquets of flowers and stuff? Do you think Blake has tried to send Taylor over the past few weeks trying to smooth things over?
Speaker 4: Please Besty, please let me.
Speaker 6: I think she's too into herself that she doesn't want to come off as wrong about anything.
Speaker 2: I think she's been grave to Taylor Swift. This entire time.
Speaker 6: Maybe them in the very beginning, maybe after she name drops Taylor as a dragon and dragon, I mean I got upset by that. Maybe in the beginning there was some begging and apologizing, and we know there was because they you know, rekindled everything.
Speaker 2: But now I don't think she's begging for her friendship. I think so It'sler Swift, it's Taylor Swift. You don't want to be on her bad side either, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 21: All right?
Speaker 2: Chalk went up for the good guys. Ukraine just pulled off what they are calling their version of Pearl Harbor with a surprise attack against Russia that was a major success. They called it Operation Spider Web, so it took over a year to plan and execute. Basically, what they did is Ukraine smuggled a bunch of drones very deep into Russia. They were launched from the backs of trucks that had removable rooftops on them. Again, I don't know how they got them so deep into Russia, but they were able to strike the Balaya Air Base in Erkutsk Oblotzt, Siberia. We're talking about an air base that's two five hundred miles from Ukraine's borders. So we're talking about very deep into Russia. All these drones popped out of these wooden box looking things or whatever with the removable roofs, flew over the air base. Now at the air base, Russia's like, dude, we're cool, Like this is so far away from any action. And they had all their big bombers and all these big military planes parked out there on the runway. You know it's an air base. The drones just started blasting all of them. So they disabled thirty four percent of Russia's cruise missile bombers. And again, these are the ones that Russia used to launch, uses to fly up and then launch cruise missiles and stuff in and strikes into Ukraine. And they think this again, these are just estimated, and they're releasing some of the satellite images today of some of the damage. But they think it caused maybe more than seven billion dollars in damage, at least thirteen Russian aircraft destroyed, maybe forty more damaged. Again, major major surprise attack executed. I mean this one, wow, well done. How did they do? Like, how do they think to the good guys, that's what they said. It took over a year to plan Operation Spiderweb could thank you back for that info.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. I just saw a video of Chloe Kardashian.
Speaker 6: Apparently she has some like protein popcorn out and she recorded a promo video to her walking through Target, and she was like asked people to taste test the popcorn, and like.
Speaker 3: Nobody wanted to talk to her, Like, I don't know why they would post.
Speaker 2: This no get away from me. They were just like avoiding, like looking at her weird and like no, like they did not want to be bothered by We've all learned you don't accept popcorn from a stranger. We have a store aisles get away from a stranger.
Speaker 4: That's so embarrassing because that means nobody recognized her.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Probably, and the popcorn tastes like crap, probably protein popcorn.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I'm gonna pass. It's called a cloud or something if anybody does want to go pick that up like.
Speaker 2: Anybody would with a cake. Yeah. Oh well, of course, dud.
Speaker 16: Come on Jess.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our photos from home. Hey, you guys can hang out with Jess.
Speaker 4: Yes, I wanted to remind you this Friday, June sixth, what yes, meet me at the Fiesta.
Speaker 8: Stage for a little painting workshop that we're gonna have there. So we're just gonna get to paint together and have some fun at the San Mateo County Fair. Why did I say Suntho? I don't know, Samtel Samatani Fair.
Speaker 4: Make sure Pimoni this Friday, June sixth, one pm.
Speaker 3: Be there nice, Get those tickets, all right?
Speaker 2: Go to our Instagram, mixt What.
Speaker 3: Do you mean you're not following us yet?
Speaker 2: Give us a follow up JV morning show Right there at IG Every Monday, we bring a photo from the weekend. It's called our Photos from Home. I told you earlier that we celebrated my she's not a baby anymore, but we.
Speaker 4: Had a birthday party for my daughter, Kelly.
Speaker 2: She turned three. She's three, she's three already.
Speaker 6: And I was like obsessing over like I know, like parents will just go on and on about how cute their kids are.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but she's like, actually really cute. And the outfit was so adorable. I think she had these little mini mouse ears. It was so cute. She was very cute. That is my photo from home. You're not just mom blind.
Speaker 4: You do have a very very.
Speaker 3: Cute I always wonder that, like, is it just me?
Speaker 2: No, she's adorable and she's three already three? Where did the time go? Selena? It feels like you just got back from attorney vacation.
Speaker 3: Really it feels like ages ago to me.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I could use it seem like three years ago.
Speaker 4: It's going to be fifteen in like two years.
Speaker 2: I know, mine's a picture of my daughter Quinn, and I just is like, can you send me your photo from home? I was like, I don't have one. I didn't take any pictures this weekend. Except then you go into your phone and find forty eight of the same picture because you gave your kid your phone and they want to take selfies. So this is this is one of a series of forty eight of the exact same picture, and so I just chose one of them. And it's so cute. This is my daughter Quinn. It's like, clean the popsicle off your face before we take this picture, Quinn. But like whatever, again, there's a lot of this version of this picture.
Speaker 4: Also, this is my first time seeing you at the hat.
Speaker 3: He's worn a hat like once in here.
Speaker 2: Really, I wear a hat on the weekends. I don't wear a hat into work, only on hat Fridays.
Speaker 3: Oh, we only had one hat Friday.
Speaker 2: Should bring that, Yeah, we should bring that. We should bring that back. But yeah, this was after my son. It was my son's last little league game, so I was wearing the Little League cat there and then my assistant to the assistant coach T shirt which is blue that it lost.
Speaker 8: My picture is having a brunch with one of my besties. We got some mimosas after our hike.
Speaker 4: So my intention was.
Speaker 2: Because in the lobby of like a Best Western where are you guys, it doesn't look like the happening brunch.
Speaker 4: That's at least in silliness.
Speaker 2: Okay, that that explains it.
Speaker 4: I wanted my.
Speaker 8: Photo from home to be from us hiking, but you guys, I couldn't even concentrate while hiking.
Speaker 4: It was so rough.
Speaker 2: Oh my no, why would you do that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: She suggested it. I agreed. Didn't think it was going to be so bad.
Speaker 8: When I told Rubin, my fiance, about it, he was like, are you sure you guys are even going to be talking?
Speaker 4: If you guys are going like like up a mountain and hike like an hour.
Speaker 3: Oh that was we do you know how the distance that you had no idea.
Speaker 8: I just know we hiked to a certain point and then we were like, we should probably go back the same way because we don't.
Speaker 2: Know how to go well, how to get back, like this might not loop around right.
Speaker 4: We didn't want to take our chances. But then some emosas were much needed.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: Check out all of those photos. JV Morning Show right there on our Instagram. Here is Sabrina Carpenter are doing espresso. It's Wild and four nine, Happy Monday
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine