Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 3: Listeners to your corners, Kenny.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: Good morning Kenny, eight time Hall of Famer going for win number four today. And I mean you're used to it. You've just got a big target on your back no matter when you play.
Speaker 3: Do you feel that way?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yea.
Speaker 3: Everybody wants you from getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody wants a little a piece of the k Man taking you on today is Jacob. I don't know that we've ever talked to Jacob. Good morning, Good morning, Hi Jacob.
Speaker 3: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm doing awesome in the work and just excited to be have a chance to play today.
Speaker 3: Is this the first time you're playing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's honestly the first. I've called for dozens of things. This is the first time I've ever gotten through.
Speaker 3: First time on this radio program ever.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: It's a huge morning for me. I'm happy to be here today. Jacob, I didn't want I said it four times.
Speaker 2: I don't know why Alex is calling you salmon, but your fresh fish.
Speaker 3: Okay, it works.
Speaker 2: So Jacob, you've heard this game before him. Yes, sir, shout out your name when you think you know the answer, you got to get in there quick. I mean, Jacob fresh Fish. Take it on an eight time Hall of Famer. You want to rise in the ranks. You beat Kenny today and people will be talking about you for years to come.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, hopefully I can make something happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jacob Bailey Jingleheimer Smith. What are they playing for today? I'm good. I'm pair of ticket see kings on Leon at the Toyota Center.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go Kenny. Listen to him over there. Jenny says his sex is on fire. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 3: Here we go. We'll see if Jacob's sex is on fire.
Speaker 1: We will.
Speaker 3: Question number one.
Speaker 2: What professional golfer nickname the King has a drink of Kenny Arnold Palmer has a drink of lemonade and iced tea named after him. The Arnold Palmer is correct. See what he did there, Jacob, He doesn't wait?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was and ready on that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't wait. I think right now it would be like a great time to get ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pal Jacob Bailey Jingleheimer Smith, are you ready on this question? Yes, sir, Okay, five and eighty feet are in a What Jacob, Oh, he's ready, Jacob Bailey, J.
Speaker 3: Smith. It's a mile. Yes, it's a miracle mile. Now we got a game.
Speaker 2: Jacob has made this interesting. Not that far, very close you were and eighty feet behind him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a full mile.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I couldn't resist. That's the radio hacking me all right for the win?
Speaker 2: Wow, this is a wow, Jacob Kenny, what famous character did Ellen voice in me?
Speaker 3: Kenny the cash Man.
Speaker 2: Three two one Elsa's.
Speaker 3: A decent guess if you don't watch.
Speaker 2: Movies, John, Jacob Bailey, Jingleheimer Smith, your question is what famous character did Ellen voice in Finding Nemo?
Speaker 3: Story? Wow?
Speaker 1: Shot? The world?
Speaker 3: Gay shot?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What the heck is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My, Kenny? Is Kenny's already emailing me? Kenny? Kenny? You had have you never seen Finding Nemo?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't know the voice from Ellen.
Speaker 3: Your cartoons and just gets me.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at that tam of.
Speaker 2: The cartoons gets you. Jacob has shocked the world in his first time ever playing, first time ever being on The Rod Ryan Show. He has just taken out eight time Hall of Favor Kenny the cash Man, insane good Jo.
Speaker 1: I'm still shaking right now. Honestly, he congrats to you, man, Kenny.
Speaker 3: He was he was being nice to you. Kenny. Hey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm glad my first time could be up against the Hall of Famer. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's so lovely Janks. This guy's saying all the right things.
Speaker 2: It's like, all right, John Jacob Bailey, Jingleheimer Smith has shocked the world.
Speaker 3: You have. We're gonna find out if your sex is on fire.
Speaker 2: You're going to the Kings of Leon And I'm inviting you to play tomorrow on the show.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'd love to I'd love to have you on.
Speaker 3: I think everybody would love to have you on. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I just want to real quick shout out to my my friend from back from high school, Adam the cop uh back when I used to work at Waterburger. He used to be the police security and he would when it was slow, he would stuff and help us make orders.
Speaker 2: Really, of course, Adam, Adam, not knowing exactly who you are, said, can I get an Owen Wilson's wow right now? So I know he's up, he's listening, he's engaged, and I know he just hurt his.
Speaker 3: Sh out out.
Speaker 2: So uh, if this is a Cinderella story, people, I don't like to over I don't like to abuse the term.
Speaker 3: Jacob Bailey is a Cinderella story. We were all here for it. Bro. Can't wait to have you back on tomorrow. Don't go anywhere. You've got to do a victory's speech for me, all right,