Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour of the Lynching Taco Show has brought you by Petties Meats on State Road four thirty four in Longwood, just west of I four. Petties is the best. If you stood on the roof at Petties, you could see my house. Yeah that's true. Well it's really not true because the wood large wooded area there, but.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's close to his house. Bye, by uh design. Yes, I love it. Love Petties. You do as well. That's why they've been in business for over forty years doing what they do there, which is nothing but top quality good eats. Yeah, every time that I take I four home from Samrna. You know, darn well right there, pat Hunk dunking right in high quality meat, sides, desserts, wine, craft beer. Go in there, pour yourself in ice cold free draft beer.
Speaker 2: You'd be doing another one of their craft beer and wine tastings on a Saturday afternoon one to four. There Patty's four thirty four and Long which just wes to I four open Monday through Saturday ten to six. Oh, don't forget to get your voted forever clear. But in that way, oh right right, the h that ever clears the feature? Do you say we played artists this morning? About fifteen more minutes to do that on the Facebook page. Willie Nelson, in a new interview with Forbes magazine, just revealed something that some of you go say, what cash right? You know, if it's Forbes, it's got to be well obviously, Willy, Yeah, he no longer smokes pot. What Willy stopped smoking pot? He'll do some edibles here and there. Oh okay. But in the new interview, he was asked, is how do you stay fresh out there on the road, and he says, well, can't smoke anymore. My lungs have already said don't do that. So I don't really do that anymore except a few edibles. I love Welly Nelson. He's ninety two years old. Oh.
Speaker 3: He was my dad's favorite, you know, when we were growing up. So I know he's here. Well and Nelson. We were driving to the Bass Vision, you know, will he's all.
Speaker 2: Listen to this. Yeah. When asked what makes him happy. Will He said, I enjoy seeing people get together and forget about everything except music. I think there's a great positive exchange that takes place. We don't care what political affiliation you're with, what color you are, It doesn't matter if you like music. Come on and join us, Amen, Willie, That's why I like you too. You ever seen him in concert? I have not.
Speaker 3: I have corn Festival, Yeah, good Man, good Man.
Speaker 2: I can't believe he's ninety two already already, I mean ninety two period. That's just like wow. Talking weed goes hand in hand with Munkey's right. What better munchies and some chips, some flavorful chips, taco You know, I like chips. And you said we have a new one. Actually there's three new ones that have been out there for limited time. As Lays has been conducting their annual do us a Flavor Chip competition, they have decided on this year's winner, who will receive one million dollars. I didn't know they got a million dollars. I did they? You know got something? Wow? Do you know how many people submitted their flavor idea for this contest this year add to ten million, seven hundred thousand different ideas for a specialty lace potato chip. I know they've done dill pickle chip. They well, they've been doing this for years. But the three that made it to uh in stores this year were the Valentina and Lime flavored chips, Wavy Korean style fried chicken, and then there was the winner, the cacon grilled cheese chips that was submitted by someone in Oklahoma. Out of those three, that's the one you pick, right, Oh yeah, yeah, I'm not even sure what Valentina what is that? And what was there? Valentina and Lime, Wavy Korean style fried chicken.
Speaker 3: Nah, I don't want a chip to taste like chicken. You know, if I want chicken, I'm gonna have chicken or every other meat that you don't know, any frog legs and.
Speaker 2: The frog leg you know chip.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I was just saying how everybody says, yeah, it tastes like chicken, but frog legs are good.
Speaker 2: But they do taste like chicken, absolutely do. But you know, whenever this comes up, and I don't need to sidetrack here, it's always the same thing. Someone go oh frog legs gross? And first question, have you ever actually tried them? Well, no, they just look gross. A lot of things just look gross. Do you really think about it? Chicken wing could look gross because you think of it on that little chick. Look, pat, see my wings right here, lop them right off? I think did you think like a true vegan over there? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know what you think would be hilarious if they served frog legs with the balls.
Speaker 2: Fat? Think of it came like this right laying on your plate.
Speaker 3: Then somebody could say it just looks gross.
Speaker 2: Did you guys have to at a Catholic school?
Speaker 3: Did you guys have to dissect the frog?
Speaker 2: I didn't know the pig too, that was the pig one kind of yeah, advanced class. They were doing dogs. Cats, yeah, cats, cats, Yeah, those were the smart kids. I was not one of those. The pig just that smell of oh no, I'm it's tinned. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I watched a chick go straight down on the you know, the linoleum floor.
Speaker 2: Out like a light. I was gonna give her CPR, but you know, police are sure you are, police were called to You didn't know it's Fairfax count. That was for the advanced class, exact life saving. You're too dumb to learn how to save someone's life can't just sit in the corner in color as the class a teacher.
Speaker 3: I said this sucks, and she wrote me up and sent me a referral, and I got paddled for saying this sucks because it's something about I failed to test and I whatever. But it's also the one pat where they prick your finger, you know, to check your bood typing. Oh, we're gonna see a b negave. This is before age was anything. I'm guessing I'm just no, because they're pricking everybody's fingers. People didn't even know what rubbers were back anyway. Yeah, they just had him in your back pocket, never used them.
Speaker 2: I would like to point out at this point, this particular conversation started off about potato chips, and look where we have found ourselves. That's how this show rolls.
Speaker 3: It's like a car, you know, when you see that one going through the hood on no tires anymore. There's just flames, sparks shooting out. That's this show. But that's the class where they'd prick you to see your blood type, and I'd be the guy back there holding my finger with as much pressure as possible, right, So it's spurred all in and go and then let it go. I'll go all over the wall. That's what I got in trouble for first. Yeah, that's what it was. And then the teacher scolded me. I said, this sucks. Didn't work out too well.
Speaker 2: Fairfax County, Virginia police there were called to a to the Budget Host Traveler's Motel in Alexandria. Oh good, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: But if you're driving and that's the only place you see to stop.
Speaker 2: Budget Host Travelers Motel in Alexandria for a report.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind this is Virginia. I'm looking up a budget host. I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Can I get to the six foot alligator? That is an alligator?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: There is actually are outside of the If I laid down next to its probably about sixteen I would bring your dog inside. There's an alligator over here. It was a six foot alligator that had apparently escaped while being transported.
Speaker 3: The place sudn't look too bad. Oh would escape while being transported? Because when you were shocked with a gators in West Virginia, I mean they have been to Carolina, so why not.
Speaker 2: That's borderline section eight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but come on, dude, Okay, the question is you've been road tripping fifteen hours and you can sleep on the side of the road in your car and possibly get a hit by a semi or you stay there.
Speaker 2: I'm just not sleeping on the sheets right. I can't agree to disagree. I think this one follow Orlando's rock station