Speaker 1: I love you are about to witness as amazing Emo has conding living one's property of all time.
Speaker 2: Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master. Then you did it.
Speaker 3: Then you did it?
Speaker 1: Where you did?
Speaker 4: Allowed to play? Allowed to play, Come out to play, Come out to play. The persis ps horse.
Speaker 2: The sun is rising. God, wake up, Wake.
Speaker 5: Up now, don't worry.
Speaker 4: We're all here to show.
Speaker 3: You how Jenna Witz horses last station, k M mot homicists.
Speaker 4: It's a family bee.
Speaker 2: Don't turn downtown us wait and see. Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Are you ready to jot in time to start to show plastick the line about passco wis the Big Many Morn Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the working week. It's on such a bore kick that makes up best up it and make it hardcore. Ain't your wisby?
Speaker 4: And then mess picked.
Speaker 2: Up your phone? There line you're on the air. God, good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show BMMS and whatever you'd like to say to eight two nine four five listen online the website that rockskmod dot com. Past shows are available on iTunes search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone get the iHeartRadio app, available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash bmms six nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day. Good morning, Lindsay, good morning, good morning, give me good morning Today. We've got tickets for you to see five Finger Death Punch with Cody Jinks. They're gonna be over at the Walmart Amphtheater on Friday, October twelfth. At you tickets walmartamp dot com. We got best and worst of the weekend. We want to hear from you. What's the best thing that happened to you this weekend and the worst thing that happened to you this weekend? Bmmss and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five. We'll get to that coming up at seven. We got our listeners are awesome. We love talking to them and they're awesome. Everybody's got a good story. Sometimes it takes a little longer than normal to get to the story, but we.
Speaker 4: Get there.
Speaker 2: And Jeff Finsley's going to join us. Hey, you got a question about divorce, custody, guardianship, name change, anything that go on in family law world. Chef can answer them when he's in the studio at nine, So feel free to get your question to us ahead of time. Show at kmod dot com. Hopefully I'll have an update for us from the guy last week with the twenty year old who wanted to change your name before the wedding. Royalty? Yes, royalty.
Speaker 4: How bad would it have to be for you to want to get rid of get away from royalty?
Speaker 2: She gotta be stage five clinger. I'm just saying, like, I know what Prince Harry did that, right, Yeah, but that that feels a little different. He didn't. He only wanted to because she was the woman he's with appears to be very controlling, right, and maybe he likes those type of women.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But money, let's just start with money.
Speaker 4: Like her money, No, he when you get when you are part of a royal family like that, there's money.
Speaker 2: Of course, why would you want to leave that? I understand the pressure and you got to do you know, go do the tour, and you gotta shake hands, and you gotta act a certain way, and you can't do certain things. I get all that. That's part of the life you were born into.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I say this all the time. To my kids, careful way say yes to because when you do, you're saying, go to a bunch of stuff, right, and that to get all that you definitely have to sell your soul a little bit. And not to mention all the history that goes along with that royal family. Yeah, for sure. And if you have a hunch they killed your mom, I could understand really wanting to get away from that, no matter how much money. But not only did he not get money, his family does not talk to him.
Speaker 4: They want nothing to do with him. Take your weird lady and go now and get so.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe he also is like, well, I'm never gonna be king.
Speaker 4: So maybe so maybe so He's just like, you know, I've accepted what it is going on with my life. I got a hot bride. We're good. He's like, I'm never gonna be, you know, the king. And I don't want to end up blocking my uncle.
Speaker 2: Now if his.
Speaker 7: If his brother were to pass away, would he have been.
Speaker 2: Because son, Yeah, gotta keep that bloodline. Peer, Yeah, just read the history. M Speaking of pure, I was watching a video online of a guy who picked up a gas station pill and he had it checked to see what was was in it. It was called like white rhinoceros, sorry, white rhino or something like that, rhino tusk, I don't know. Supposed to be a male enhancement pill, and it was. The pill was massive. I mean, it wasn't an advill, you know what I'm saying, Like, it was a if you've ever had a pill given to you from the health department to get rid of something. Oh god, right, those old horse pills, they are massive. It looked that big, and that's what she said. And so they he took the pill and took it apart so we could see it, and then he sent another one off to a lab for them to forensically analyze what was in it. And when he broke it apart, he was like, it's supposed to be herb, like an herbal pill, and he broke it open and it was white powder. And he's like, those aren't herbs, you.
Speaker 4: Know, come from plant and after process and it turns into a white powder potentially yes, sorry I just said another thought.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So the he was like he knew immediately what the drug was and just by looking at it, he knew what the drug was. And it looked white like and like sugar, like it was white flower.
Speaker 4: It's the white rhino pill. Of course it's going to be white. If it was the brown rhino or the black white rhino, one of the pill would be much bigger.
Speaker 2: And then two you try to take the black rhino. So I can't even too much. Only take half of this at a time. Some I have no problem. But he knew exactly what it was. Now the drug was a drug. I had no idea it was. It had so many vowels in it that there's no way I'm gonna be able to repeat it to you some DENTI Phil. But fact, it's so funny to hear you say the word, yeah, that's it. Yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of owels in it, for sure. And that is the active ingredient in your viagra. That's a different an active ingredient. It's not sent it Phil, it's something Phil, and you're not gonna know basically the same thing. So but he was like, this is the act of ingredient in vigers, just like get be said, and he's like, they're not. This is not supposed to be in it. It's it's not supposed to be in there at all. But they say it's all these other things. One, how do they get it? It is a good question for me, and it's dangerous because if you have even the slightest heart condition, you can you know, have a heart grenade.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, isn't that What it was originally made for anyway, was for to regulate your blood pressure, and it dropped it from your heart to your goals. It was to increase blood pressure, but not for people that had LOWBRUP blood pressure.
Speaker 2: Not for people that are looking for you know, boners. And if you have a heart condition and you increase your blood pressure or some normal abnormality, that is not good.
Speaker 4: It does it does some tricky things to my heart as well. And I'm just like if I don't know, if I think I smoked too much to be taking this.
Speaker 2: Which smoking? What too much? Right? How long did you take it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I haven't taken it in a long time? Can I ask about your journey? That journey? Yeah? Yeah, what triggered it? Curiosity? Okay?
Speaker 4: Available, you know, going to low T Center. They can help you with that sort of thing, right, And I was like, ah, sure, let's see what this is about. And uh so got God damn, how many was it like there were a hundred milligrams? I know that which is the strongest you can get? Good Lord, And I want to say, oh, yeah, well they gave you the option, right, do you want like twenty fives, fifties or one hundreds? And I'm like, we'll give me the hundreds. There's anything I've learned from take drugs over the years, You always go for the strong stuff because you can dial it back a little bit after the fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So uh so it was like I think it was like thirty of them. I think I still have like one left using it for emergency mergency us right right right, or one drunken night I'm just working. Give I'll be right back. Uh uh three hours later. So yeah, I was like, all right, let's let's just see, let's just see what the what the big to do is and uh all right, cool?
Speaker 2: And I know I took it and uh made you strong like bull and uh yeah yeah, no they work, Oh yeah, they work, they work. Oh show. I didn't like the side effects. That's why I kind of like dill a bad. I mean a lot of sex. Yeah yeah, no, I'm talking like it stops me up and get that. I can't, you know.
Speaker 4: It's like I got a cold and until you know, things are taken care of, and then my nose finally starts running again.
Speaker 2: It's so weird. My understand is when you have when you take one of those they it hangs out for a while. It does, it does.
Speaker 4: It's not like, Okay, we're done, and then the pill just magically stops working. No, much like every other drug, there's residuals and it sticks around for a little while. So you just be sitting there minding your own business at a little dinner whatever, and.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, hey, how you doing. How long before the encounter are you? Do you take it?
Speaker 4: Is there? Like, I think it's different for everybody. I think they suggest like thirty minutes to an hour before you know you're supposed to have the sex, that you should take it.
Speaker 2: I don't plan sex like that. Man.
Speaker 4: The window usually isn't that narrow. Hey it's seven thirty. I gotta go ahead and take my medicine now in case. And there ain't nothing worse. There ain't nothing worse than Oh I bet there's worse. You're like, ooh, we gonna get it on, and you take your medication, and then something happened, then it doesn't happen, and now.
Speaker 2: You're just stuck there with this rager. Yeah, that's the part that because you never know, like a car accident. Oh got a car accident?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Was he steering with us?
Speaker 4: Right way?
Speaker 2: Why was he? Oh he's already in riga mortis. No he's not.
Speaker 4: No, only parts of him.
Speaker 2: This car came with a stick ship though they put out manuals anymore. Uh. Yeah, And so you stopped because you were like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Need to reknew this prescription.
Speaker 2: I was good. I had my fare fun with it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Again, I didn't like the side effects with the stuff he knows, and then it just keeps like that for a while. I was just like, ah, I don't really need the help. It's just fun. But again I still have that one there, because you never know.
Speaker 2: Right, You just never know? Yeah, is behind glass? Little hammer? I don't need the hammer to break that glass. You know you would, you would need to hammer, damn it, one of those little plastic hammers. So this guy, he did the testing and it came back not like a little like it had a lot. I don't know how they get their hands on this drug if it's if you can't just be somebody like who's making this? Are they finding it off a truck? And then they're like, hey, I know normally we sell cigarettes stick fall off the back of a truck. Let's go ahead and get some some gelatin capsules and pack it together because you have to have a prescription for it usually. Yeah, but the drug maker, you know, provides it in dosage amounts, you know, large amounts, I would think to the pill manufacturer, so how is that product getting too you know, the guy in the garage taking these.
Speaker 4: Okay, here's my thoughts, and I have a theory. It'll all make sense here in a second. Okay, So I have a theory when it comes to cheap cigarette, right, you have to your name, branch of camels and marbles, blah blah blah. But then you have your cheaper cigarettes, the twenty four sevens, the pall malls of the world, you know, stuff like that. And I have a theory that the tobacco used and those cheaper cigarettes are floor sweepings, right, stuff that when they're packing it, it falls off onto the floor, onto the counter. It's just leftovers that didn't make it. Into the good stuff. Right, So they package that up and again.
Speaker 2: This is just my theory. There's zero truth to it as far as I know, but it's just my theory.
Speaker 4: So they package all that up, they take the floor sweepings, they stuff it, and they make cigarettes out of it, and they sell them for a cheaper kind.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, the same basic premise with this. They're making their boner pills, right, they're viagress. Well, some slides off onto the counter, one to the floor. We can't waste this, sweep it up, bag it up, give it to this rhino guy and at a cheap price, and you can make as butter pills out of it, is gas station butter pills.
Speaker 2: I don't I mean, I don't like you said. I don't know if you're right, but I what I'm hearing you essentially say is that they're complicit and selling it to these people.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, gotta get you gotta get every ounce you can get every don't I know, I can't out of it? Right, So it's like, well, we have these scraps, okay, Well, and maybe maybe they're behind it. Maybe they are the white rhino people just selling it at you know, diluted at a cheaper price in gas stations next to the lighters.
Speaker 7: Nay, nay, it's not diluted.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, would you look up tell us what you looked up first, so we know what I don't.
Speaker 7: I just I looked up sol dentifhil found in gas station pills, Okay. And it says that the male enhancement pills, like the Rhino brand, it says frequently frequently contain hidden undeclared doses of the prescription drug, the active ingredient, the same in viagra. And it says that there's no quality control over them because the gas station brand isn't FDA classified. They are FDA classified as products as dietary supplements, so there's no quality control over them. So basically it's a playground. They can put whatever they get.
Speaker 4: The back out, it's the back out. Yeah, but the question still remains, how are they getting How is the white Reynolds getting their hands on that product?
Speaker 7: Yeah, the formula, it says that frequently changes and there's no regulation and sometimes the amount of the sill dentifil is two hundred times higher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like a dash, it's it is the drug. Yeah, this isn't an ad campaign. I'm not supporting it. I just don't understand how, because if they can do it with this, they can do it with what who say they can't write valume whatever?
Speaker 7: And there could be hidden ingredients in there as well. Fillers yeah, end up in the hospital, have a stroke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there was talk about this when that it's not called crack uh that k K two. Yeah, when spice was. You can still get it in some places, but they every time they'd track it down or get a warrant to get to the people, they would just change the company name or the drug or how it was made. And then they'd be like, that's not us, right, And that was just the Feds were just chasing this never ending rabbit hole, right, And that's so that's what they're doing here. But I don't I don't understand how they can get away with it.
Speaker 4: How is this so sophisticated?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: What I've find when people read dietary supplement, you think, oh, it's safe.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know that is a marketing term. Yeah, just like if you buy protein supplement, you there's no guarantee what's in it. Yeah, I could make a protein supplement in my garage. I mean, I can't sell it. And that'd be that there's no oversight there, which to me is crazy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is nuts.
Speaker 2: And I think the protein supplement parts a little less concerning than selling a drug. It's almost like they're like, la la, la la, we don't know what's happening.
Speaker 4: They're getting away with it, So why are they going to stop?
Speaker 2: Right? The people that are taking advantage of the loophole right right, because I wouldn't argue, I would argue they're not criminals.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sure they're following.
Speaker 2: Whatever the rules are that's established, right unless they obtain them criminally, you know, the product criminally.
Speaker 4: Then I don't think you would find them on the shelves if they were.
Speaker 2: I don't think they give you a receipt. If you buy it, you would just be in possession of a controlled substance, right in large quantities. And then who do you go after? The imaginary person who doesn't exist, or the employees who work there, right be the ones that work there who are like, I'm just trying to get a paycheck. Man, I'm a I'm a low level fellon. Can't get a job.
Speaker 4: They pay me here, we are going back to jail, sir for selling discount boner?
Speaker 2: What you for murder? What are you in for kidnapping? What are you in for? Hello? Level boner pills?
Speaker 4: Can you make some here?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: All right? We got to take a break. We got tickets to five Finger Death Punch will give away coming up in a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let's go ahead and get started.
Speaker 2: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news and news.
Speaker 4: That just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn Gimbean Lindsay with what's going on news quigies from the Big nine morning showing.
Speaker 7: Woman learns her husband really faked his own death over three decades ago. So there's this woman, deb Proctor. She received a phone call from an investigator that changed her life forever. What she thought her marriage was going to last forever. Turned out that her beloved husband, Jeff Walton, was really named Ronald Stan and Stan was a man from Canada.
Speaker 4: Ah, you had a chance to make the best job, Darren.
Speaker 7: He disappeared thirty seven years ago and he was presumed dead in nineteen ninety eight. Proctor was a forty one year old divorcee with two kids who joined a dating site to give Love Another Chance, which is where she met Jeff Walton. They married two years later. In nineteen seventy seven, Stan had disappeared after a barnfire killed several pigs. No remains were ever discovered. He was eventually declared legally dead in nineteen eighty six, but thanks to moderate investigative investigative technology, his case was reopened in twenty fourteen, and he was later found living under his new identity in Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one ever looks here.
Speaker 7: No, So she gets that phone call, she's like, oh my goodness, and she ended up divorcing him. And it's actually going to be on the show Betrayal, which started off as a podcast. Yeah crazy, could you imagine getting that phone call?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you've come to terms with it. You're just more mad, right John Wook's booth? Did they hide like in a barn? Right, Well, the barn burnt down, burnt.
Speaker 4: Down, and just to be like we found some dead pigs but nobody else, and then declare this guy just dead.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make any sense. I mean they do that a lot without a body. Okay, I get it.
Speaker 4: If you are like fell overboard quote unquote fell overboard on a cruise ship, right, searching the entire ocean for your body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty hard.
Speaker 4: Right. This is a barn that burnt up, so there would be something there, But they just found pigs.
Speaker 2: Right by the way, we're talking about John Wis book. But but that football coach that went missing over in uh, Virginia, Virginia, they're gonna if they haven't already, they'll just pronounce it. They'll just say he's dead. They'll say he's probably dead. Then his spouse will try to get life insurance policy. Won't get it right because there's no body that they want to get a scenario like this that he comes out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple stuffed three monkeys under their suitcase, trying to smuggle them into the Dominican So the story actually comes out of Columbia where police arrested a twenty six year old dude and his twenty seven year old girlfriend. Possibly they're at the airport whose name I cannot pronounce. They had but they had done as they had found three baby monkeys hidden in the couple's underwear.
Speaker 2: Nursery. Right.
Speaker 4: The three of them were all about a month old, and they were being trafficked to the Dominican, and one of the monkeys, a howler monkey, suffocated to death inside the panties before the authorities found it. The other two were white faced capuchins, and they were handed over to environmental officials, but they were said to be severely dehydrated and barely alive. Now the couple's looking at charges of illegally exploitation of natural resources and wildlife trafficking.
Speaker 2: That's such an amazing story.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, have you ever tried to stuff an animal into something that it does not want to go into?
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you said that, because I was like, no, I've never stuffed any animal in my pants. Yeah, like trying to.
Speaker 4: Put a cat into one of those cat carriers. Good lord man, they're fighting it left and right. Okay, So I can imagine these three one month old baby monkeys and they're like, we gotta wrap them up into bannies.
Speaker 2: We'll never see them in there. Have you ever had an animal in your pants, Lindsey, No, gimpy, have you ever had an animal in your pants?
Speaker 4: Well, as a matter of fact, I am her name's Joey. No, seriously, though, I have had a ferret crawl up my pants. My pant legal scarcely crap out of it because you're not expecting it.
Speaker 2: But that was an accident, No, it was.
Speaker 4: It wandered right on up there, like, oh, look there's a hole.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna crawl in it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, you didn't grab it and shove it in your pants, shove it down my pants to conceal it.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I have never intentionally shoved an animal anywhere in my pants. Intentionally, mean, neither's no, not even close.
Speaker 2: Police deployed as swatchwatch release triggers global unrest. People really want their swatches. Yeah, it is still a big thing. I just don't think here. A watch launch has created crowds of hundreds at stores and malls across the globe Saturday. They were looking to buy a collaboration between Swiss watchmaker Swatch and the luxury time piece maker Odamar Pa Pigae Pegae. Yeah, the crowds were you can tell I don't own that watch. The crowds were so large and chaotic in some locations that police were called and some people were sighted and arrested. Swatch posted on social media they were forced to close several of their stores due to safety and security concerns. Collaboration pieces look like a stopwatch reimagined with a time piece hung on a lanyard keychain.
Speaker 4: Cost about four hundred four and twenty bucks. Though watches were all about the you know, interchanging of the parts. Yeah somewhere, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: I had friends growing up that had them, and I never I never did, never could. And I was always jealous of this. Yeah, their Swatch watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted one, super bad and we didn't get one. And my dad worked for Hallmark Cards, and Hallmark put out a version of a watch that looked like Swatch. Colorful bands, colorful faces, and so that's what I had, Okay, And people be like, is that a Swatch?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: He like, does it look like?
Speaker 2: I was not smart enough to say that, but yeah, I Swatch is still a thing. Who fought right not. I don't know anybody that owns a Swatch either. I know people that own really nice time pieces, because you don't call them watch once they get over a certain price point. But I know, not Cassio. But I don't know anybody that owns a Swatch. I would not be comfortable wearing that expensive of an item on my wrist. Now, apple watches aren't cheap. No, isn't that funny? How an Apple watch? You're like, Okay, But then any other time people you're like, oh, no, no, no, but my Apple Watch I wear all the time, NonStop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think people don't look at the Apple Watch and be like, I gotta have that.
Speaker 2: Look, I could sell.
Speaker 4: That for a thousands right, you know, right, it's the news Cassie'll watch essentially.
Speaker 2: You're right, I'm not gonna leave this to my children like I would maybe leave this pigay or whatever, right, tag hower or whatever. All Right, we got to take a break. Takes five fingure death punch coming up. Plus we want to know what what was the best part of your weekend and the worst part of your weekend? Bm A mask and whatever that is to eight two nine four or five fast and worst week And what's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five lindsay, what's the best and what's the worst.
Speaker 4: Of the weekend?
Speaker 7: Uh, well, the best of the weekend. It was really busy with graduation parties. May is always seemed to be the busiest month for that. But one of the graduation parties was for the baby of our group, the first baby born to our friend group. And I remember watching her, babysitting for her when she was just you know, weeks old, and just watching her grow. And now she's graduating high school and she's going to go off to OU in the fall, and so that was really awesome, a little bittersweet moment. So that was fun celebrating her. That was the best of the weekend. I guess the worst of the weekend would have to be. He did a lot of cooking this weekend. Yesterday, pulling some French fries out of the oven. Was it French fries or was a bacon? Either way, both off of a sheep pan out of the oven, and burnt my forearm on the pan. And it's stung like a son of a gun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And the worst part is, you know when you get in the shower and the hot water hits your arm, it just stings that much more. So that was the worst.
Speaker 4: Puts the mustard on it, mustard, Yeah, it helps why, I have no idea. That's a trick that I learned when I was cooking way back in the day. Burnt my hand. Pretty good, boss comes over, slathers some mustard on it.
Speaker 2: Take the sting out.
Speaker 7: Just yellow mustard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: It worked for me anyway, is because it stings because it's vinegar, and it's just like a harder the worst pain. I don't know. I don't know what the deal was, but I was like, oh, okay, cool, I'll remember that. And I just sat here and worked with mustard on my hand.
Speaker 2: So this as no mustard does not Again, it's no mustard does not help a burn. Medical professionals and dermatologists strongly advise against it. They mustard skin contains irritants like vinegars and oils that can damage the skin, further increase your risk of infection, and delay the healing process.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's just one of those like rub some dirt on it, but we didn't have dirt because we're in a restaurant, so it's just like rub some mustard on it, huh. Or he just wanted to squirt with him with bustard.
Speaker 2: Whatever you know is what it is, best and worse the weekend, what's the best thing that happened this weekend and the worst thing that happened this weekend BMMS and whatever that is to eight two, nine, four five. Gimme what's the best and what's the worst. I'll tell you what the absolute best was.
Speaker 4: Saturday took my oldest boy on his first poker run, so he got to ride with us. It was awesome we did. We did a poker run for the Blue Star Mothers here locally and raise some money for a good cause. The Warhounds let us ride with them for a little while, so that was kind of cool. He's never one, he's never been on a poker run before. Two, he's never ridden in large groups like that before. Just to see how much he has improved over a year's time, I think is amazing. And being able to ride with him, you know, something like that. It was definitely a very happy, proud moment for me. That's cool all Saturday.
Speaker 2: And he kept up.
Speaker 4: Boy, I tell you what, man, he's got my old bike at old Honda seven point fifty and we're all riding Harley's and stuff, and he kept up without any problems at all whatsoever. So very very proud of him on that.
Speaker 7: Did you guys win anything.
Speaker 2: No, it's not about win anything.
Speaker 4: No, it's all about just the cause and getting together camaraderie and stuff. So some of those people really get worked up over the high hand low hand. My buddy Josh want a really cool zippo out of the raffles or whatever, So that was me. The worst part of the weekend was actually Friday, though, So we had to replace the charging system in my son's bike. Right, his bike went down a while ago and trying to figure it out, figured out, we figured out, okay, we replaced the charging system, got it back up and running again, right, So it was really excited, not only just to get him his bike back, but now he can ride with me on this poker run. So my brother and I mostly him get the bike back running again, and I'm like, all right, cool, cool, because before it wouldn't start, wouldn't turn over, it was dead. So we finally gone it, turn it over, Ghana started. I'm like, bet, let's go to the quick trip, get some gas in it, and then we'll take it over to his house. He lives on the West side, and we'll drop it off and he can ride it over in the morning. All right, cool, So I hop on the bike, my brother hops in his truck, and we get about maybe half a mile from the shop and the bike dies. Oh no balls, all right, try to start it. It's still turning over. So we're good there, right, And I was like, I bet you, I bet you, it's just out of gas. And sure enough, you know, my brother goes and he goes back to the shop, gets a gas can, comes back. We put gallon and a half in there or something like that, practically half tank for that bike, and we get it up and running again.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 4: So here I am blazing down the highway on this little tiny motorcycle that I haven't ridden goddamn ever in forever, in a long time, and and I was bringing back some memories of when I did ride that bike constantly, and I thought to myself, well, this sucks. No windshield, know nothing, Right, get down about I forty four and Harvard Peoria area, right, and the rain just starts coming in, beating me right, sand blasting my face. The biking got no windshield or nothing, and I'm just taking it, just taking it. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this sucks.
Speaker 4: So I pop eye of that son of a bitch. By that, I mean closed one eye, got the other one focused, hyper focused, and uh finally got across the river and that's when it stopped raining. Okay, good, so it didn't beat me up too awful much, but it hurt tiny little needles to your face now. But yeah, that was that was the worst part of it. All in all is pretty pretty good, pretty good weekend.
Speaker 2: Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best thing that happened this weekend? And the worst thing that happened this weekend? BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. I'm gonna read some of the text here in a few minutes, BMMS, And what's the best and worst the weekend? To the phone number eight two nine four five. Best of the weekend would have to be, Uh, Saturday, we went over to a friend's house and hung out in their backyard. They have a backyard so the wind doesn't blow right in your face and that was nice and so that was that was a good time. The worst part of the weekend would have to be not feeling like I today was rough for me to get out of bed, feel like I'm going to vomit.
Speaker 4: Not awesome. I don't think I have the flu. I don't have a temperature. I don't know. Life a little too much fun on a Sunday fun day. No, no, no, I wish allergies. Best and worst of the weekend. What's the best part of the weekend. What's the worst part of the weekend. Best of the weekend as I got to make some money. Worst of the weekend.
Speaker 2: My AC unit's not working right, man, I will go quickly into bankruptcy for that. Okay, best watch the Little Sister graduate from Oh You? Worst selling my Street Glide. I can only imagine when you go to a school like oh You, they break it up right. They don't do everybody in one night? Oh what day?
Speaker 4: I'd imagine. How many people do you think graduate? What do you think from O You? I'll do the I'll search it up. S If I can't find it real quick, i'll guess.
Speaker 7: Two thousand probably at least.
Speaker 4: And if we're gonna include graduate degrees, I'll say twenty five hundred. Yeah, creation class twenty I put in Oklahoma University twenty twenty sixth graduation class size boom, How may we got?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Twenty three?
Speaker 2: Okay, so twenty three is not very many, No, not that many. At all.
Speaker 4: No, it's twenty three thousand undergrads.
Speaker 2: Undergrads, that's not people that graduate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I said incoming freshman forty six eighty three.
Speaker 2: It's not four thousand, six hundred and eighty three. So you gotta assume not all those people are gonna make it to graduation. Let's just go ahead, and it's probably more than half, but let's just say twenty three hundred.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: That's still a lot now, lends you. You went to a graduation last week, right, yeah? And how many did you say? And that was for re union?
Speaker 7: For union, it was one thousand and one hundred and forty seven kids, and.
Speaker 2: They did all that.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting right, yeah, four and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See, so I don't see why they wouldn't. There's just two thousand students we have to Oh gosh, that sounds horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh good. Best. I got my first bite this week in the seventy five Holi day. It's in worst. It hasn't ran in three years. Best. On Saturday, I got my haircut. For a month, we took I had got my haircut. After a month, we took my daughter to the gathering place. Spent three hours there, went to crab Kings and enjoyed a crab boil. Sunday went to church and then we went to go watch my youngest sister graduate. Worst happen to go grocery shopping on Sunday. I had to go to the grocery store yesterday and it was like the middle of the day, and I was quickly reminded why I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, busy, Oh, chaos, chaos.
Speaker 2: I had to go one Saturday to Costco by my house just to get one thing, and you would have thought everybody had this. You know what's the worst is when you go to Costco to get one thing and you got to wait and lote. Now, man, how do you do that?
Speaker 7: How do you go to Costco for just one thing?
Speaker 2: I can be pretty focused fast. Friday was on rooftop bar at the Mayo. Ran into a former state representative and he wanted to arm wrestle.
Speaker 4: He lost. Worst, that's a weird accolade to.
Speaker 2: Throw out us. Did he wrestle you and you one or someone else? And you're just saying he lost.
Speaker 4: If anybody like that and some kind of power like that challenge us to an arm wrestling match, you take it.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 4: No, I tell you to get lost.
Speaker 2: For the opportunity to say I beat except in arm wrestling. No, no, I don't think that moves you higher up in the societal rankings. Worst Sunday Night fever up. Sorry Saturday Night left River Spirit and got rear ended. Only had the Lincoln for two weeks. Best black Wall Street Rally downtown first, all trains down, all the trains downtown. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Best part of the weekend black Wall Street and running into Gimpee and ice House. Worst part of the weekend. I caught a junebug right between the eyeballs on the way home. Oh look, I think.
Speaker 2: You should wear a helmet all the time, but I really think you're dumb for not wearing it between mid June to early May.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Best part of the weekend was getting to take my two year old to the splash Pad for the first time.
Speaker 4: Worst I had to work on Saturday. Oh, you had three graduations, so they kick it. They split into three different sessions.
Speaker 2: Okay. Best part of the weekend got to see my family and celebrate my stepdad's birthday yesterday. Worst part I'm old my daughters graduate tonight. While I'm proud of the proud of her. The reality of all this kicking in this day.
Speaker 4: The reality of all this kicking in this Dad.
Speaker 2: Sure art breaking it by minute by minute? Okay?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 2: Best Ty Smith on Friday at the sh Race is Saturday. Watch Great Niece on Sunday. Worst Salmon was bad when I opened the package to grill, which is a movie Lindsay's going to promote. Had none.
Speaker 4: All right, let's see Barbara.
Speaker 5: Bad salmon.
Speaker 2: Babs, it's steaky, it's Babs. All right, we gotta take a break. We come back. We got tickets to five Finger Death Punch.
Speaker 4: We're gonna give away the Big Mad Morning Show returns Dack. See what Gimpi has in his four I four ver Coleman says, here's that Amazon's accused of keeping tariff costs. A tariff related class actual lawsuit has been filed against Amazon consumers allege and a proposed lawsuit filed in Seattle that the tech company collected hundreds of millions of dollars in unlawful tariff costs by raising prices unimported goods. Amazon did so before the US Supreme Court ruled in February that President Trump lacked authority under the Internet National Emergency Economic Power Act to impose certain tariffs. The complaint states Amazon has failed to seek billions of dollars in refunds from governments from the government following the ruling in order to seek favor with Trump by allowing the federal government to retain the funds. The lawsuit alleges Amazon's decisions serves its own political and commercial interests at the expense of consumers who paid the costs of tariffs. It says here that Komy speaks amid the ongoing case. Former FBI Director James Coomy says that he has complete faith into the judicial system amid an ongoing case involving his social media post, and he's facing federal charges after posting a photo of seashells reading eighty six forty seven, which federal prosecutors have argued was a threat against President Trump. The former FBI director declined to comment on the specifics of the case. He will be arraigned on June thirty. What else we got here? Sad news for terrible beer people. Schlitz.
Speaker 2: Schlitz is being retired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the so called beer that made Milwaukee famous is being retired. Perhaps brewing is ending the production of Schlitz after one hundred and seventy seven years of existence. Schlitz was once America's largest brewer after being founded in eighteen forty nine and was bought by Papst in nineteen ninety nine. The company gave permission to the Wisconsin Brewing Company to brew an eighty eight barrel batch of Schlitz next Saturday, using specifications from a nineteen forty eight recipe. Free orders for the final batch can be made that day and will be available next month.
Speaker 2: I think that's not a big to do, no Schlitz. It's it's okay. Yeah, it's got its place. You'll find another novelty beer to make yourself look hip.
Speaker 4: I've had Schlitz one time in my life. I was fourteen, and I said, I'm never doing that again.
Speaker 2: I think people just got tired of that. Pultawn right, right, but no end of an era. Everything in sometime, right, you never got it?
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Now that it's gone, you go miss it. Now you'll drink something else on your float trip. You're fine, fine, be fine.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 4: Lastly, here broken Aerow schools offering free summer meals for children. Students can eat free all summer thanks to Broken Aero Public schools is this summer feeding program Now. According to the district, children I'm eighteen and younger can eat free meals at various Broken Aero sites and locations. A student must eat on sites as the USDA doesn't allow parents to pick up meals for their kids. All of the meals meet USDA standards and are prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Now, while the meals for children are free, parents can purchase either breakfast or lunch at the school sites. Breakfast is two ninety five, Lunch is five dollars a ten cent to the bank.
Speaker 7: Get that keyword and inter its online at kmoda dot com. It's your chance at one thousand dollars and your next chance to win happens at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: Good luck, Good morning, Gimbee, Well, good morning Corbyn. There used to be time, there used to be a time where we would be looking forward to Rock Laholman this weekend, but it's since moved to Labor Day weekend. Prior to USA gotsmag Papa, Roach, Slayer, ICP and a buttload more. You get your full lineup at your link for tickets at the website to have Roslahoma kmodie dot.
Speaker 2: Com time for our listeners are awesome. This is where we chat with the listener. They share part of their life with us and on the phone with us right now is Rosie.
Speaker 4: Hi, Rosie, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Uh? It says that you have a clean you work for a clean business. Does that mean you clean like houses or businesses?
Speaker 3: There's both, mainly business. I have a couple residential clients, but mainly just commercial.
Speaker 2: How long have you been doing that.
Speaker 3: I've always kind of done it as a side gig, but I've really dedicated my time to it the past four or five years, so I do this full time.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: What is the weirdest thing you have found in someone's home?
Speaker 3: Nothing too wild really. Most of my clients that I have I know them personally, so they might put those things away and.
Speaker 2: Only like the sex swing out, I seen one yet? What about like vibrators? You seen like vibrators?
Speaker 5: Not yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Really?
Speaker 2: Do you know? Do you think people clean up before you come over to clean?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: What's the point having.
Speaker 4: A cleaning lady if you're just going to clean up before they come over to clean up. That makes no sense.
Speaker 6: It's just so go ahead.
Speaker 2: On the phone with us is Rosie Sues. Our listeners are awesome. It's as you're an outdoor person, you love the outdoors. Tell me your favorite thing to do outdoors summertime.
Speaker 3: I love going to spring creak out in the look At Grove area.
Speaker 2: And what do you do fishing or what do you do out there?
Speaker 3: Just kind of hang out that spring fed really cold, clean water, nothing like the beautiful lakes that we have here. So yeah, it's it's very pretty, though you guys have to look it up online. It's it's nice.
Speaker 7: I go there a lot too.
Speaker 4: It's it's nice. And what else do you like to do outside?
Speaker 3: Sprint car racing? We funny story the Peanut Butter people that came by a month or so ago. Yes, we know her nephew that races. My boyfriend was the mechanic for the car, so he traveled with them a lot last year and we've been on the road with him and it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: So do you guys race yourself or he just fixes what they break and you just tag along for the fun.
Speaker 3: I just tag along for the fun and he works on the cars.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: What's the how many weekends a month do you travel? For that.
Speaker 3: Last year, I didn't travel as much, but they would travel maybe three weekends a month. They did not have a lot of off time. Very very very busy.
Speaker 2: And that's like people that do that. It's like another child, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's a full time job on top of your full time job to finance the racing and traveling.
Speaker 2: It says here that you encountered the Mothman. Tell me about that.
Speaker 3: Well, this was twenty ish years ago, in the two thousand and three. It was myself, my sister, our cousin, and a couple of friends, and as teenagers do, we were out just driving around back roads. We did that quite often and broken arrow at the very end of seventy first Street out pasth Bluff Landing. Bear's a dam on the river, so we'd like to go out there and hang out and do a teenager stuff. So we were headed out there one evening, made a quick little pit stop at this old, creepy cemetery, and then after leaving the cemetery, we're headed out towards the dam and there's nothing out this way. There's not street lights, there's not many houses, at the time, there's like nothing. So I was in the back seat and I see something out of the corner of my eye. I look over and it's this massive We didn't know what it was. It had to have been seven to eight feet tall. It had human like legs, but massive wings like massive. It was dark, so we couldn't make out a lot of its facial features, but we saw like red reflective eye. We're, of course, all absolutely freaking out, rowing at least sixty miles an hour down this back road, and this thing's keeping up with us. It's like hunched over, running right next to the car, looking in the window. We're trying to lose the thing. We end up turning around and going back the way that we came back into town, and it just kind of disappeared. It wasn't until maybe six or seven years ago. I was just scrolling Facebook watching some documentary clips and a picture of this thing popped up and I was like, oh, my gosh, that's what we saw. I sent it to my fister, and we had a name for this creature. Finally, Mockman, and I've done a little bit of research on it now, and I guess they say that mockman likes to appear or likes to warn you that tragedy is about to happen. But yeah, it was wild. Like We've told this story so many times to people and everybody's like, okay, yeah, an eight foot bird creature chasing you. Guys were like, we swear to.
Speaker 4: God, Yeah it wasn't just bigfoot high on math.
Speaker 3: Like no, and back then, I mean you didn't You didn't have cell phones. The only way you took a picture was with like a disposable camera, So we don't have proof.
Speaker 6: Of this thing.
Speaker 3: But man, like, it was wild and that was the only time, only time. Yeah, I've gone back down that road more times than I can count. I've done the same route and we've never seen it again ever.
Speaker 2: And you were with how many people?
Speaker 3: It was myself and four others And were you all drunk? Well, we weren't even yet. That was the thing. That's why we were going to the damn to hang out. So everybody was sober.
Speaker 2: Do people not believe you when you tell that story?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, And have there been any reflection on your end that maybe you're crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, because all of us I even called one of the persons that was in the car. I called them whenever I knew I was going to be doing this, and they had the same Everybody remembers everything the exact same, even twenty years later.
Speaker 2: If you lose you there, it was.
Speaker 4: It was wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is a crazy story. And you've had any no other paranormal or folklore interactions like you have you had a run in with sasquatch or anything. Yet somebody's texting asking if you took mushrooms that night.
Speaker 3: No, nope, we were stone cold sobers.
Speaker 2: Nobody drugged you, not that I'm aware of. Okay, okay, And did you tell people still today? I mean you vividly remember. That's sorry. The details, you had a lot of.
Speaker 6: Them, you know, we all do.
Speaker 3: Uh, you'll have to You'll have to chat with my sister also. She she she remembers it the exact same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy. That's a fun story. I don't know of people I have heard that have had interactions with something like what you're speaking of. This might yours might be the most detailed I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a Yeah, it was wild.
Speaker 2: And if you contacted like the Mothman Reporting Bureau or whatever, that I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how a good about that, because I had whenever I was doing a little bit of research on it years ago and reading about other sightings and what people had encountered and what they saw and describing this creature, I couldn't find anywhere where I could report like my story or explain like what what had happened to us that night.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you got a second third career. You can start that right maybe. Well, that is awesome, that's a fun story. Thank you so much for hanging out with us this morning. Rosie. Enjoyed talking with you, and I hope you never run into the mothman again. I agreed, all right, girl, have a great day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's our listeners are awesome.
Speaker 2: We'll take a break and we'll be back. If you're listening to the Big Mad Morning Show.
Speaker 4: This past weekend, I saw it and then I just saw it in the news again. And it has to do with the black powder or black dust that is covering people in Ponca City.
Speaker 2: Okay, this they've had an issue with this before. Matter of fact, I believe there was a lawsuit back in two thousand and nine where they sued the company that had the plant there, and they settled for ten point five million dollars and they approved the payments to the Ponka Tribe and affected landowners. And now it appears it's happening again.
Speaker 4: Is it just like soot or I mean, because I don't think our refineries and stuff up there, right, Is it just blast off from that? Where's this black dust coming from?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: They say it's from the carbon Continental Carbon Factory that's right there, okay, and that it is just released into the air. That can't be healthy, can't it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. And you know, this is only twenty four thousand people, and I think it's easy for them to ignore people when it's that size. But I don't think they should.
Speaker 4: No, that's twenty four thousand people that's dealing with.
Speaker 2: It, They say. I just think you link so you can see some of the pictures. Okay. They say the material covers home streets, playgrounds. Kids are covered in it, and when you see the photo, it looks like they're just you know, dirty, but they're just standing outside, okay, yeah, yeah, And sometimes they can see People that live in the area say they can see a thick black smoke coming from Continental Carbon and the company is just south of the city, right.
Speaker 4: I wonder how long they've been there, because I when I lived there, there was nothing like this going on. Our biggest problem was webworms, sure trees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have a unfortunate, if you will, dark history with this type of thing happening up there. It started around nineteen ninety six is when people started noticing it, okay, and they've tried to work with the state, and the state has quote unquote closed the case. Sorry, the case is without comment, don't It means they've got a big donation or they.
Speaker 4: Picked fine or whatever to say they got paid off somehow.
Speaker 2: The EPA did investigate under the Clean Air Act, and they concluded that the plant modifications had violated previous significant deterioration rules and the settlement required pollution control upgrades to the facilities. They required changes, and they were meant to reduce the sulfar dioxide nitrogen oxides in particular matter emissions by about seven and sixty eight tons per year according to the reports, and the upgrades were not cheap ninety eight million dollars. And it recently started resurfacing again as far back as as recent as twenty twenty four and the complaints are pretty much the same dust. They call it future dive dust because it's not supposed to be there but dust, black smoke, and it's a sticky, black, not dirt type of product.
Speaker 4: Maybe the company needs to clean their filters out.
Speaker 2: Right. And the thing I think that is important is it's not a This isn't like a nuisance. This isn't like, hey, I live under the approach path quality of life, man like. It could have effects later down the road that will be harder to pin at these people. Should this be a negative problem. I can't believe they don't have a continual monitor for a habitual offender. I can't believe they don't have a continual monitor on the facility or near the facility.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this reminds me of PG and E, like the Aaron Brockovich story when they were contaminating their water sources and people were it was causing cancer and they had to shut down.
Speaker 2: Their water plants. Yeah, there's thousands of stories of like this happening. They just kind of turn a blind eye, I guess.
Speaker 4: Right, because the company makes too much money for them, for the state or whomever. Right, the amount of taxes they bring in. Maybe they're like, well, just lift our stakes and move right, they're like, well, who case closed? No comments?
Speaker 2: Can we can breathe this in?
Speaker 4: It's fully, it's just an assumption. It's only twenty four thousand people, right, so how many people doesn't have to get to before they're finally like, oh right, you're you're asking the wrong question. How much little do they have to be invested into the community? Oh? Fair, because there is a price for the people, all right, But it's the dollar figure that matters. I would suspect do you think you think.
Speaker 2: How much do they bring in? How much at tension do they bring? Right? Yeah, because I imagine the state isn't in the They don't want any business to leave, No, of course not. It's not like we're you know, it's it's a desire. There's a lot of people coming to build, right there are, but not like we have to turn people away, right, And so I can't imagine they want to leave. I just feel for those people because they probably feel power less.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just having to walk around getting covered in this black goop.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, then how do you explain it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's nothing you could do about.
Speaker 2: It, and every time your kid gets sick, you're like, ah, right, I hope it's not this.
Speaker 4: I hope you don't have the black Long Dam coal miner.
Speaker 7: Right, that's basically it isn't it.
Speaker 2: Think that's the concern.
Speaker 4: Sure, too bad you can't harvest that carbon, Yeah, figure that out, right. I don't think it's that type of stuff you could use for something. I think that's why they're letting it go out into the air. But I think I like bringing stories like this up because though I don't think there's anything I can do, at least bringing it up, maybe more people will be aware, get enough people to stand up and be like, hey, we don't want to be breathing this stuff in anymore.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is go down the rabbit hole of the Flint, Michigan water situation. And when you find out the Detai tales of what happened wo dog and that wasn't a small amount of people.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, they got cleaned up eventually, right did it? And they tell us it did?
Speaker 2: Did? They also said it was clean to begin with? Right You? Only you don't test your water? You just believe them?
Speaker 4: No, absolutely, Well, Listen, they get the filter and the refrigerator does all the work. It's fine, it's fine, and some people are you're filtering out the good stuff, right push, all right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Gorbyn, having thirty third of porn Star. Birthday to Elena Koshka. Watch this beauty work it in competition between sisters Mister Magic Fingers and Sex for three by the Sea. She was born in Russia, out raised in the US.
Speaker 4: Good morning, gim Pee, Well, good morning, Gorby's got into the keyword to rock the bank. I believe the keyword was fun. Not one hundred percent sure, but it sounds like a good.
Speaker 2: One if you mentioned it. That's okay because you've got plenty of other.
Speaker 4: Chances throughout the day. Just keep on listening, get yourself some money.
Speaker 2: Now in the studio with this is Jeff Hensley of Hensley and Associates. Hello, Jeff, and given morning. Jeff is here to answer your questions about family law, custody, guardianship, name change, anything that happens in the family law world. Jeff can answer them. A couple ways to get your question to us. You can email Show at kmod dot com. You can text bmms and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five, or you can call it eight three three four six.
Speaker 4: Oh kmod.
Speaker 2: Before we go any further, we need to know if there's an update with the royal the guy that had a twenty year year younger fiance and she wanted to change her name because of the connection.
Speaker 8: You know, we got behind last week. It was kind of busy. I will have an update on that next week. But uh yeah, we we just got swamped this last week and I didn't get a chance to give him a call. But I will give whoever that is, we will I will do that first thing when to get into.
Speaker 5: The office today. So we just got behind, So I apologize for that.
Speaker 4: We've been wait. We gotta wait long.
Speaker 5: I know, I'm sorry. I what can I say?
Speaker 2: Practicing cases. He's here to answer your questions. BM mass and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. This is an email one that came in. It says, I want to ask Jeff Hensley about the about my kids. Their mom got caught doing meth and let her boyfriend in the house with kids home, and DHS gave them to her dead ex husband. Sorry, I'm trying to decide that.
Speaker 8: Her dead ex husband's probably relative, uh dead ex husband's dad, okay, grandpa, and he's.
Speaker 2: Trying to get me to sign over my rights or make him guardian but to him, not her. I didn't I didn't get in any.
Speaker 4: Trouble at all in my life. Why should the kids not go to me? I was told by my.
Speaker 2: Doctor I have six months to a year left to live from a motorcycle crash a little over a year ago, and I'm still kicking. So can you help me? What should I do about my kids? If I do die from this aneurism? I want my last moments to be with my kids, you know.
Speaker 5: So I don't think it's abody hot. Yeah, I'm not kidding. Wow, right in the frying pan. That's great. First of all, whoever this is, I'm really sorry about that's that sucks. That's awful.
Speaker 8: As far as what to do, I mean, I don't know why they would have gone to someone else other than the biological father, other than there was no order adjudicating him as dad, and so maybe they didn't know. My guess is Grandpa moved in on a guardianship of some sort and got placement for the kids.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean this is one of those cases. And this is why it's you always want to make sure that to call us at the office with questions. It's important because there's a lot of missing holes here and that's not anybody's fault. I merely saying that it's hard to give a straight answer on some of this simply because we're playing the what if game.
Speaker 5: You know, what if this?
Speaker 2: What if that?
Speaker 5: That kind of deal.
Speaker 8: I mean, typically what happens is when a kid gets taken into custody by DHS, a list of potential family members has made and then they start looking and seeing, you know, pulling background checks and things like that on those on those individuals, whether they be grandparents, aunts, uncles, whatever. As far as BIODAD, I mean, it should if there's a deprived child action, it should have gone to BIODAD and you should have gotten notice of all of these things that's going on.
Speaker 5: Maybe there was some concern because of his diagnosis.
Speaker 2: I don't know, But wait, if you're in this guy's position in general, where he's.
Speaker 8: Coming from, I mean, I mean, he wants to be dad, he wants to share with his kids before he passes.
Speaker 5: I totally get that.
Speaker 8: I respect that I understand that, and that's why whoever this say is, give us a call. I need more details so we can figure out a solid game plan to move forward to get you your kids back, because it doesn't make any sense as to why Grandpa has them and you don't unless there's something that we don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, can we approach it from just a general sense that if somebody that's an ex of yours gets in trouble like this individual and DHS gives them to someone else, do you contact besides contact and lawyer? Do you contact DHS first? How would I know that this guy's the father?
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, mom would have said something or not if she's not a cooperative person.
Speaker 5: Maybe, but I guess me odic questions, hold, are these kids? Can they do they? And do they know Dad?
Speaker 8: I mean, has this guy our color texture? Has he been involved in the kids' lives?
Speaker 5: Do they know? Do the kids know who he is?
Speaker 8: Or has he simply just been paying child support and never seeing the kids? This kind of things, I mean, that's those are kind of things taken into concern too, simply because you don't want to drop the kids into somebody's care that they don't know.
Speaker 5: Who this person is or how they're related or what anything about and that kind of deal.
Speaker 8: There are ways to shift that around so that he can eventually have custody, but again, you know, more detail, and he deserves to have his kid. If he doesn't have any issues, like he says, he doesn't know felaniese misdemeanors, backgrounds, drag, addictions, all that kind of stuff, then yeah, I mean, we can definitely work on getting him his kids, but I need more detail.
Speaker 4: This is one of the fascinating things.
Speaker 2: One of the things that makes family laws so fascinating is there are plenty of people walking around using this example that say they're the father and we don't know if this guy has played a part or not, but they.
Speaker 4: Believe they're the father.
Speaker 2: They've said to their father, they pay child's work, but aren't active in the kid's life, and that is a massive factor when determining where the kid goes.
Speaker 8: It can be absolutely I mean, the thing is is that, again, no judge is going to throw the kids at the deep end of a pool with somebody they don't know. Now, if the kid's a baby, that's different, right, because the baby doesn't know who or what where?
Speaker 2: When? Where?
Speaker 8: All that kinds like And I don't mean that mothers out there, I don't mean that rudely that they don't know love you and know who you are.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 8: My point of explaining that is is that it's different than a seven year old who's going to go, oh my god, who is this? I don't know who you are and cause all sorts of you know, mental anguish and anxiety and all these things. Whereas I know Grandpa Grandpa. Obviously, I've stayed at grandpos a lot, right, I know Grandpa is. Grandpa's been involved in my life all this time. So it doesn't mean that Grandpa's going to end up with permanent custody. We can work on getting him as kids, but we need more detail and need to get in there and find out what's been filed. What has it been filed. Is they're deprived, is there not? Is there a guardianship file? Is there not a guardianship file? I mean, there's all sorts of things that are missing, and that's why it's complicated.
Speaker 5: People.
Speaker 8: It's not an easy task to track down on all these things and figure out a game plan. And that's why you want to give us a call at Hinsley's associates say that we can get that taken care of for you.
Speaker 2: Bmmss and whatever your question is for Jeff Hensley about family law to eight two nine four or five bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. You can also call eight through three four six oh KMOD, or you can email show at kmod dot com.
Speaker 4: This is what I'm actually left over from last week.
Speaker 2: My sister has not declared any guardians for her children five and six in the event that something should happen to both her and her husband. I've repeatedly asked her to be that guardian if it is not decided in written in formal contract or she named someone they do not know, Well, what would I have to do to gain guardianship?
Speaker 8: Okay, So let I'm glad this came up because and we've talked about it off and on throughout the years, and I'm glad it comes back up every once in a while when you have a will and you say I want so and so to take my kids when I'm gone if something happens to me and my husband or my wife, and I I want these individuals or this individual to take my kids. Okay, all you're doing is nominating a guardian. Okay, that is not an automatic guardianship. That is not an automatic Oh my gosh, the kids go to them, all that kind of stuff. That person that you quote nominate in your will or your trust, that person still has to apply for guardianship, still has to go through the guardianship process with the court system. You are not an automatic guardian. Okay, please understand it. Just because someone says, well, I want you to be my kids godparents, awesome, But that's just a nomination, all right.
Speaker 5: You still have to do the guardianship process.
Speaker 8: So let's take the second part of the question, which is what if they name somebody that quote unquote that they don't know.
Speaker 5: First of all, I would find that hard to believe.
Speaker 8: Most parents out there, when they want to leave their kids to somebody when they pass away, wants somebody that the kids know. It is a rare factor, a rare occurrence in my opinion and in my practice that I've seen, where people try to leave kids to or nominate guardians that the kids don't know. It's rare, and it's strange. Now if it does happen that's when a family member who has higher standing than the friend okay, or or coworker or whatever it is, can step in and go for guardianship as well. So you know, in this unlikely scenario that that happens. Whoever this our texture color is, they can give us a holler and say, hey, this is going on. We can say, great, you've got higher standing than the friend. We will move in to get you guardianship instead of them, because you have higher standing under the law. And what higher standing means is it's kind of a hierarchy, right, So when you're looking at kids, you look and go, well, who can have guardianship?
Speaker 5: Okay, So it starts with obviously parents.
Speaker 8: After parents, obviously you're looking at grandparents, aunts and uncles, brothers and sisters depending on their ages obviously and soone and so forth and above and beyond. So you know, if you've got a relative and aunt or an uncle or a older sibling that is over the age of eighteen that can do guardianship, they have much higher standing than just a friend.
Speaker 5: So we can help out with that. Give us a call if that happens.
Speaker 2: Jeff Finsley from Hensley Associates It is with us BMMSS and whatever your question is to eight two nine four five or call eight three three four six. Oh kmod Eric is on with US.
Speaker 4: Hi Eric, what's your question for? Jeff Finsley of Hensley and Associates.
Speaker 6: Okay, so my question is me and my my child's mother have a fifty fifty custody order two two schedule. Okay, she Friday was my day to pick her up. She did not bring her to me, and she's not letting me visit her because the a couple of days before that, I got in a small little fender bender. Child was in the car. She's trying to use that, as I guess, to, you know, reason to not let me see it, but there's there's nothing. My question is what can I do sure sure?
Speaker 8: If she's not going to release the child. First of all, that's a dumb reason not to release your kid to the other parent. Even if the kid is is scared from the wreck or something like that, which is normal. That doesn't mean that you suspend visitation based upon that. Okay, I'm going to ask a question. Please don't be offended, but I have to ask it because it depends it varies the answer.
Speaker 5: So in the little fender bender that you had. Were you drinking and driving?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: Okay, no, And again I don't know you. I don't mean that offensively. It's just that if you'd said yes, we would have had a different answer than a no. So again, you know, she doesn't need to be suspending visitation based upon that. So what that means is that we need to file a motion to enforce visitation and a contempt citation for her failure to let you have your court ordered visitation. So a motion to enforced visitation under state law allows the court to hear it as quick as ten days, if not sooner, so that we can get you back in your visitation schedule right away. So I mean, is that the whole reason she said you were in a wreck with her? And so I mean she's saying the kid is scared, or that she just thinks you're a crappy driver, or what.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she is, she's making false She's telling them that I told her told her I fell asleep at the wheel, which is completely false.
Speaker 5: It was how old is this kid?
Speaker 6: In less than five miles? N Yeah? At four almost five?
Speaker 8: Okay, So yeah, you can't listen to a four year old, no offense. I mean, I've got a seven year olds, my youngest center.
Speaker 5: I remember four year.
Speaker 8: Olds, I sall sorts of crazy stuff. So she shouldn't be listening to the four year old. She should be communicating with you. If you guys had any communication issues prior to this, have you guys always kind of communicated well?
Speaker 5: Or is this a pattern.
Speaker 6: We've communicated well? But when it But she's never liked our arrangement with the court, and she's always wanted a way out of it because she has to drive from Jinks to a wallso to get the child to school. And I think she just saw this as an opportunity to try to get amended.
Speaker 8: Sure, So if you'll leave your name and number, give your name and number to Gimpee, we will for someone from my office.
Speaker 5: We'll call you this week and hopefully today.
Speaker 8: I'll tell them to give you a call today and we will get this shut down because her excuse is just not valid. I mean again, if you if you had in fact fallen asleep at the wheels, that's a different answer. If in fact you had been drinking and driving or high in driving or whatever, those would be completely different scenarios.
Speaker 5: But if it's just you know, I mean, crap happens. I mean, rex happen all the time.
Speaker 8: You can't control them, you know, you can't control other people's choices on how they're going to drive and whatnot. So you know, if that's the case, then we're gonna shut her down. So give your number to GEMPIM.
Speaker 5: We'll give you a holler, thank you, sir, welcome.
Speaker 2: We hear this a lot, right where one party, typically it's the mother, says I'm not letting you see the kids because I think something's dangerous, and they do not have that power most of the time.
Speaker 8: I mean, I really don't mean an order for visitation is an order for visitation, okay, So you know, unless you can prove that the child is in some sort of immediate irreparable harm, okay. And there are situations that weren't that okay, Like you know, parents using drugs around the kid, or I had one this week where the parent was doing drugs with the kid, you know that kind of thing. Those are emergency situations. Those are notices a suspension of visitation, but just the fact that the kid was in the car when an accident happened. That's dumb and you shouldn't be listening to a four year old. Okay, no offense to anybody out there that disagrees with me. It's just at four year old sale sorts of crazy stuff. Why because they're four okay.
Speaker 2: And if you're in a situation like that, you can't rationally get through to them. You can't go any Listen, you gotta let me see the kid, or I'm gonna hold you in contempt.
Speaker 8: That does not want You can say that, but it doesn't do It doesn't scare them. They're like, okay, go ahead, you suck Okay, man, go ahead, I dare you. I mean, yeah, absolutely, that's what they'll say. So that's why you want to give us a call. We will file that contempt. We will file that motion to enforce c citation, and if they're found in contempt, they could potentially go to jail and they will be paying attorney's fees. And you know, I mean, it's just if you're gonna suspend visitation, you better make damn sure that it is a good reason and legal reason to do so, not just because you think you can control the situation and you've been looking for an out.
Speaker 5: That's dangerous and dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's no calm way to address it where the other side won't bow up right.
Speaker 5: Not usually, I mean it's rare. Again, That's what I was asking about. If they got along.
Speaker 8: I mean, typically you've got people that have gotten along and if communicated well in all that, you don't run into these problems. But you know, as we went further, you heard him say, well, she's never liked the situation anyway, and she's been looking for a way to change it, and she thinks I believe she thinks this is her way to do it.
Speaker 5: So that was the key factor there that tells me, let's shut her down.
Speaker 4: Jeff Finsley's in the studio to answer your questions about family law. A couple ways to get your question to us.
Speaker 2: You can email show at kmod dot com, text bmms whatever your question is to eight two nine four five or call eight through three four six oh KMOD. This email says, my daughter turned eighteen last year, just graduated this past friday.
Speaker 4: I owe about thirty one three hundred dollars inter reriges in ridges. What do I need to do after I pay off the balance?
Speaker 5: So first of all, now that she's graduated.
Speaker 8: We need to file a motion to terminate that challenge support otherwise they'll continue to rack it up.
Speaker 5: It doesn't automatically terminate.
Speaker 8: If you don't term dominate it, what will happen is is they'll be continue to be an active every month amount owed as opposed to any of that money going to pay off for rearges. So we need to terminate it, and then you just need to pay off the remainder amount, and you can do that by making payments or one large summer, whatever you want to do. But the main thing is is he needs to understand or whoever this is, that it terminates. It doesn't automatically terminate. We have to file emotion to terminate it otherwise it will continue to rack up. Especially in cases like this, when you've got a kid that turned eighteen a year ago for whatever reason, or close to a year ago. Maybe they've got an early birthday in you know, September or August or whatever, or you know they've been held back or whatever it may be. It's not as clear cut as them turning eighteen right before they graduate, that kind of thing. So again, regardless of what the situation is, it doesn't automatically terminate.
Speaker 5: So please, whoever this is, call us.
Speaker 8: We need to terminate that order and then you can pay off that ridge in any way you want to pay it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think that's an important point. You can terminate before having the balance paid off.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, you know, And that's why I always We've said this a long time and I'll continue to say, is if you if your kids getting ready to age out, whether it because they have turned eighteen and graduated, or they turn eighteen earlier now they're graduating, whatever the situation may be, whatever whatever is causing them to quote unquote age out, you want to contact us at least three months in advance, so, like I usually tell people like March okay, so that we can finally emotion to terminate and then by the time the kid actually graduates and is turned eighteen, then we can get it terminated.
Speaker 5: So yeah, we can help with that. Please give us a call. We'd love to help. And this is you know, this is for a lot of people out there.
Speaker 8: In the month of May, everybody's graduating, right, So if you've got this issue, give us a call. We'd love to help you out and get that shut down. So you don't continue to pay, because if you don't, you will continue to pay. They will continue to typically to pull it out of your check, and the next thing you know, you're gonna wake up three years down a round and go uh oh, I overpaid for three years and not get it back and it's not You're right, You're not going to be able to get it back.
Speaker 2: All right. Jeff's in the studio eight three three four six. Kmod can also email show at kmod dot com. I was like, when people ask this question, I want to ask for half my spouse's four oh one K in the divorce. Is there a certain length of time we had to be married? Do I have to put into a four to one k? Or can I take it as cash?
Speaker 5: All right? Two questions there.
Speaker 8: The first one is there's no limited amount of time other than to say it starts from the data of marriage to the data separation and or the date that you file for divorce.
Speaker 5: You're entitled to fifty percent of whatever increase that is.
Speaker 8: So let's say you've been married three years and there's been a thirty thousand dollars increase because the market's been up, You're entitled to half of that fifteen right, So it doesn't matter how long. I mean, you could be married six months and get divorced. In any increase from the data marriage to the data separation and or filing, you're entitled to. So in that six months, if there was a five thousand dollars increase, you're entitled.
Speaker 5: Twenty five hundred. Okay, So that's the deal there.
Speaker 8: As far as how to handle it once you get the money, you've got a options. I mean, could you roll it over into your own four one k?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? And that's probably the smarter thing.
Speaker 8: To do, because if you try and cash that out with some exceptions, you'll pay capital gains tax and all that kind of stuff because you're taking it out of the four one K putting into a cash Can you roll it over to an IRA?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Can you roll it over to a roth IRA. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: There are no penalties for rolling things over into other retirement vehicles.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 8: It's when you cash it out that you are going to take a hit, only because the federal government says you have to. It won't go to your ex it won't go to their company, goes directly in taxes to the Feds.
Speaker 2: And would it also be like he would owe that amount and then maybe she wanted the car. Could it wash those numbers out? It could?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean there's there's always and I won't say that's the beauty of divorce other than to say there's wheeling and dealing to be done. In other words, if you've got a lot, if you've got things that we can deal with, like both parties have four W one, but you've got this death that someone ran up and they want to I mean, there's always a way to get two columns to equal out to the same amount by wheeling and dealing and going back and forth and figuring out, you know, well if we give here and get here and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you could definitely do that. We do that all the time, and that's what judges do as well.
Speaker 2: Jeff can answer these questions for you more in depth if you need it. That's why you should contact them nine eight three nine eight five six ninety two for Hensley Associates And if you mentioned KMOD you get a free consultation over the phone nine eight three nine eight five six nine two for Hensley and Associates. And if you find yourself in other areas of the law that you need assistance with. Jeff and the folks at Hensley Associates can help you with that as well.
Speaker 8: Absolutely so throw our office sitting in pa Huska, which is the Shamake law firm.
Speaker 5: Don't remember.
Speaker 8: If you don't remember the name, just call Hinsley and Tulsa will transfer you up there and get you taken care of.
Speaker 5: But anything in addition to family law they can help you with.
Speaker 8: So if you've got you know, something as mundane as a speeding ticket, all the way up to murder and everything between.
Speaker 5: If you've got a you know, uh.
Speaker 8: Will or probate, then issue that needs to be done, or you need a prenuptial agreement, or if you need you've got a land dispute in some way, or you're wanting to buy landing you don't know how to do that and you've got questions, or you know, literally anything in addition to family law we handle up there. Leah is our attorney up there, and she does a great job handling all of those.
Speaker 5: If you give them a call up there, please do.
Speaker 8: Otherwise, if you don't remember their names up there, he give us a call here in Tulsa. We'll give Joe transferred up there and Lee will get you taken care of.
Speaker 2: Six nine two for Hinsland Associates nine one eight three nine five six Jeff, have a great.
Speaker 5: Week, Hey two. Thanks.
Speaker 2: More of the Big Man Morning Show is next. We're gonna start with an easy one I feel like, and that is Gerard Way. He is the lead singer of a band called My Chemical Romance or Jared Way or whatever.
Speaker 7: I'll say.
Speaker 2: Yes, tattoos, no he does not.
Speaker 4: He says he's afraid of needles. Okay, okay. Uh. The guitars for Lamb of God, Mark Morton, yes, uh yeah, sounds sounds sounds all right.
Speaker 2: No, Tom Morello yes no No. Serge Tonken of System of a Down mm no, no he does not. H Trent Reznor no, yes no, Alice Cooper no no, No, Geezer Butler no.
Speaker 3: No no.
Speaker 2: Lars Uric.
Speaker 4: That's a drummer from Metalculans.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, much like his hair, he doesn't have any nope. Bruce Dickinson no, mmm, no he's pretty clean guy.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Dave Mustain of Megadeth No, so just said singer. No imagine being you're too much of a drunk from Metallica.
Speaker 2: No, he does not.
Speaker 4: And then lastly, Zach Wilde, No, no, no, he doesn't. He says his wife has more tattoos than him. But of all these, you go, Zach wild Yeah, you would think you would think that they would, but no, he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I always love ending our day with really heinous people. Nice. So these are some heinous people. Man killed eighty one year old neighbor after doing yard work for him, buried his body under brush in the woods.
Speaker 7: Goodness.
Speaker 2: I'm just assuming he was an easy kill. And I don't mean that. I mean he's eighty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's not putting up much of a fight.
Speaker 2: He's not running away. Short of him being a you know, past golden glove boxer when he was in his prime, think there was much of a Oh dude. I've seen videos online of guys who used to be like their old leg and kim barely walk, but they in that ring and they're like Papa, Papa the muscle memory kicks. Yes, Oh god, what do you.
Speaker 7: Think he was like you missed a spot, like he was doing him a favor and then he killed him.
Speaker 2: I don't I was unclear if the man did the yard work or the eighty one year old did the yard work off that headline, because again, man killed eighty man killed eighty one year old after doing yard work for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're not being very specific.
Speaker 2: Moving on, Pregnant woman wakes from coma to find out boyfriend tried to kill her and their unborn baby. You don't all together after that. You're like, here you are, aunt, Joe Toto's here too, and you're like, wait, what he did?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh back into a koma a right, this headline's fantastic. Man killed girlfriend as she slept, then went on beer run before going back to the other family. Oh my goodness, I mean, come on, now, what was he supposed to do? Yeah, the other family's waiting. There's getting cold. Man allegedly set fire to Walmart children's clothing section to distract from heist. Do you remember the story we talked about It was like a raging fire inside a Walmart.
Speaker 4: I remember we've spoken stories about fires inside the Walmart. Or maybe I've just seen the muscles. I don't remember this one though.
Speaker 2: It happened in Maryland, and it happened around April twenty ninth, and it was also he could steal jewelry from there. Huh yeah, well okay, yeah, cause of distraction. Yeah, I mean, if you're gonna steal jewelry, I'm not knocking Walmart. It's fine, right, You're just not gonna get away with very much. No, no, not the good stuff. No, but it all sells on the street. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You want to buy a watch?
Speaker 2: Right? Exactly? Got a chain here. Woman leaving parties shot in the neck by man after she backed into his car. Oh my gosh, she should have watched where she was going.
Speaker 7: I mean, did you not have insurance?
Speaker 2: Man brutally attacked real estate agent during showing to try to get house signed over. That is not how it works, right, put her to sleep. Man put mom of his child in a headlock for one to two minutes.
Speaker 4: Cop say.
Speaker 2: She's not waking up. Wake up.
Speaker 4: Mom.
Speaker 2: Arrested after five year old boy and seven year old girl found dead in a burning car. Ooh, yeah, you can't do that. That's like, I mean, killing your kid obviously is bad, but then you set them on fire. You are you deserve pineapple sideways? Yeah?
Speaker 5: You are sick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, driving him into a river or a lake or putting them in the washing machine. Yeah, any of those, any of those you get the backwards pineapple.
Speaker 2: Man escorted out a Mexican restaurant for hitting woman, shoots at workers.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Parents stopped for snacks on way to hospital as infant died from abuse.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Remember we have this discussion all the time about people that go to the hospital on their own. I'm like, what'd you listen to? Do you speed? These people are, like I heard Corbin talking about it. We should get some snackies. You ever waited in a waiting room, lindsay.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be there for a while, get you some corn nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm paying those vending machine prices.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: If you are going to stop for snacks, I like, to the hospital, what are you gonna get? Because me, personally, I'm getting like I'm getting we're stopping for snacks. So you're in for a penny, you're in for a pound. It doesn't matter how long it takes. I'm getting myself thirty two ounce drink. At least get the big bolt.
Speaker 2: Maybe one of those rollers, you know, like an egg roll or something. Maybe a tokeedo, you get chips. Yeah, everything you're saying sounds great and I'm probably gonna get a bottle of water too, okay because for later, and then I'm definitely getting like a protein bar for later. Two, you gotta have a secondary snack, gotta have they keep on going, Yeah, because you might be there for a long time.
Speaker 7: Okay, Yeah, I'm definitely picking up a Snickers too, a little sugar.
Speaker 2: Sure. I don't know if I'm getting. I'm gonna be careful what I get because I don't want to have to go to the bathroom. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, you don't want to, you know, an emergency to interrupt your emergency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right right? Yeah, And do you're not order anything from the maid to order part right, like like from the kitchen?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, I mean you could probably if they got them already pre made, grab you a slice of pizza or something, you know, brisk a sandwich.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you're like, you're gonna be like yeah, and that goes back to you know, you might have to use bath true dad man grabbed eleven year old niece by the face and slammed her head into the wall. What would she do?
Speaker 7: She was talking back?
Speaker 2: Man gunned down pregnant girlfriend, her friend because she tried to break them up a bit better.
Speaker 4: Should have mind her own business.
Speaker 2: Army vet says woman Pepper sprayed in because he was driving too slow. Oh god, go around. Nine year old looking for Pokemon pins, finds dad's gun, shoots five year old. Oh my goodness, what are pokemon pins? Is that like an actual writing utensil? Was that something else?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I think it's like pokemon go on the phone.
Speaker 2: It says Pokemon pens.
Speaker 4: He pe Then they're definitely writing utensils.
Speaker 2: Healthcare provider lets seven year old starve to death on Christmas Day, weighing only seven pounds. Seven year old seven pounds. She stay consistent, though, Oh my gosh, well more should hit the jackpot. Man called his wife a creature after killing her at Nature Preserves afterwards, off, I mean she's a crazier. Well, I mean, come on, now, she ain't.
Speaker 4: She's not a hearing you call her a creature?
Speaker 2: Lazy mom and jeep Grand Cherokee tries to strike everyone after daughter called bully. Did she get a duck though? Last one twenty year old twenty old woman shot eighteen times and she got pizza after leaving work.
Speaker 4: Damn eighteen times Dan, she.
Speaker 2: Was just trying to get pizza, all right. We got to take a break and we'll be back