Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Americans Saving America, that's a great gift from the founders, right the ability to do that peacefully within the system.
Speaker 2: It is happening right before our eyes, and.
Speaker 1: It's setting up what's going to be one of the most magical, fulfilling last eighteen or nineteen days of a campaign, depending on whether you count Election Day itself, that we've ever lived through. So glad you're here, going to laugh our heads off. Soon we're going to get to some more of that sound from last night the Dinner Kamala Harris double middle fingered Catholics across America by refusing to go to and then sending a video that mox Catholics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's smart.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, have this chance to go to the via ipen line talk to a woman I've been dying to talk with you talk about Americans Saving America. Cindy Romero is doing her part because because she got that video out there of trend dei Ragua, you know, taking over or in the act of terrorizing that apartment complex and Aurora, and it cut through the American psyche, It cut through all the noise. Almost everybody, I think sow it. And it has become a major part of the campaign because this is the consequence, one of the many, many, many terrible consequences of just opening up the border and not vetting folks. So, Cindy Romero, welcome to the dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for being you and doing what you did. But please, Cindy, take it from the top and tell folks the story of how it came to this point where these terrible things were happening, and how you captured the video and what you did once you had that.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I lived at the edge of Laurie for four years. Over the last year and a half, the immigrants to replaced there or migrated they're out of Denver. They slowly terrorized all the leaseholders out of the building till I was the last one. Now, over the course of this year and a half, they escalated. They would say loud music outside all night, and police wouldn't show up, so they'd destroy the place and they'd be trash everywhere, and they'd be beaten on the walls when everybody would sleep. And they also rode motorcycles up in the building into the apartments underneath us and would rev them while we were sleeping, so we would wake up the house with exhaust. As they escalated, I would escalate. I'd buy more cameras and I had them mounted on the outside of the building, outside windows, and I lived on the third floor. As they slowly started kicking in all the doors to the empty apartments where they'd run off the lease keepers. They would live sometimes you know, six eight to an apartment, these were just one bedroom apartments. As they started creeping enough our steps, we decided it was time to make a stand, and we tried to go out there and prevent them from taking over these two apartments across the across the walkway from us, and we called the police over and over again for different incidents is along the way, so much so that they actually got to recognize my voice when I called. They would tell us different things like I'm sorry, we have been kind of handcuffed by leadership and we're not able to do what we'd like to do, and maybe you should just move And I'm sorry. We have to have you know, several officers to report at any crime over here because it's so dangerous. I've got many different excuses find nothing could be done. And also they weren't offering me any help to get out, just you know, could you move please and make it a lot easier.
Speaker 1: And then, Cindy, how ingenior of you to put the cameras up, How exactly did you capture that video that has now been seered into America's consciousness of all of those criminals, you know, breaking carrying the guns, breaking the lock on the door it appeared across from you, and the terrible things they were doing.
Speaker 3: Well, they have been open carrying all over the property and intimidating us by sitting in the stairwells as we would walk up to sit there with their guns out. We were also giving them things to try to keep the peace and to keep them from you know, bothering us or harming us. I've mounted cameras in the doorway. On the day of the video, I was looking live through my ring camera on my doorbell, and the other I had another camera in the corner of the door that caught everything else live and recorded it. About maybe ten minutes after that video took place, a great gun fire broke out and a man was murdered.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord, where did that happen?
Speaker 3: This was right outside underneath our bedroom window in the parking lot. It resulted in twenty five to thirty gunshots and a hole through my car.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, Cindy rameril our guest. And then at some point you reached out to somebody in the media tell us about that.
Speaker 3: As we were standing outside. My husband and I are the nineteenth and the day after the murder, the police were doing their crime scene investigation and Vincent ran As from the Fox thirty one was standing outside and he kept trying to talk to us, and I was very angry, and I'm very bitter because I'd been reaching out to the media for help and wasn't getting any response. So when he tried to approach me, I didn't want to talk to him. And he was like, you say that you can't get anyone to listen to you. I will listen to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good God.
Speaker 3: I shared him my video and he was able to connect me with Danielle Darinsky, and the rest resulted in me moving within ten days and getting out of there. Then, of course my video went viral, and now I'm finally getting some results. We've got some arrest made, We've got some people admitting that this is actually a problem. Of course, we're dealing with a lot of pushback of people saying that it's isolated incidents. And I feel like my kind of threshold for having someone outside your door with guns breaking into apartments, my threshold is one, yeah, no, there's and there were six in my video.
Speaker 2: Oh my lord. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that video has done such a public service just helping to convey that the truth of what's going on here. And now you say, and Vincent, who you mentioned from Fox thirty one, I'm so impressed with I've had contact with him as he's covered some of the law cases I've had. I think he's very good. But you say you had reached out to other media who just blew you off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tried to read Clark. I had been a lifelong Democrat, so I reached out to the channels that I had been watching that were pushing that narrative. And I didn't realize until this situation, how that could be worked and used against me. And several of the interviews that I've been doing that I see the results when they come out they're not telling the whole truth, or they tell the truth but then downplay what is actually going on here. I have pictures of my neighbors being held at gunpoint.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that there's.
Speaker 3: No time in America that that's okay. There's just no time, never, never right to downplay it on. The mayor and the governor and then the police leadership in Aurora have kind of downplayed it and said, oh, it wasn't that bad. Well, it was bad to me and it was bad to all the people that got rented out of my building.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, God, love you first and forward. I mean this, you did such a profound public service. And please do keep us posted. If there's anything else you need to get out there, we'll be happy to help you do that.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you soon, No, thank you really appreciate it. And thank you.
Speaker 1: What you know, if the term great American has passed around, what a great American? Just that's a true citizen right there. Cindy Romerol Glad you're here. We're having a lot of fun on other fronts today as we play the sound from last night, the El Smith Dinner. It's a huge event in New York that benefits that Catholic charities and Catholic causes and people come together across all religious lines because everybody knows that this is great work that the Catholic community is doing in New York. Plus, just like in Denver, if it wasn't for Catholic charities in New York and the Catholic Church and all the work they do with the poor and others in need, new York City falls apart, just like Denver falls apart. So this dinner is a really big important deal, and Kamala Harris decides to double middle finger, you know, the Catholic community and not show up, and then Trump puts on this amazing, stellar performance. So we'll come back and play these instant classic jokes if you want to see the whole twenty eight minutes at Dan Kaplis on Twitter. Now, I don't think Kamala Harris has the type of intellect.
Speaker 2: Even close to be president.
Speaker 1: She does have some smart people around her, and they have launched a tactic. They've launched a tactic now in the last twenty four hours or so that is, in its own awful, dishonest, devious way, a smart tactic. And it's going to be very important that President Trump not take the bait. So when we get back, we'll have a lot of fun. We'll play all those jokes. But I do want to talk about what they're doing right now, which is evil, genius kind of stuff. And let's hope President Trump doesn't go there. You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 5: Show and now back to the Dan Tapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 6: I used to think that Democrats were crazy for saying that men have periods, but then I met Tim Waltz. But I had better wrap up because Mayor Adams told me earlier that I needed to make this one very quick, especially the city has reserved this room for a large group of illegal aliens coming in from Texas. There's a group called white Dude for Harris. Have you seen this White Dude for Harris? Anybody know by some of you hear white Dudes doesn't sound like it. But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers are.
Speaker 7: All voting familiar.
Speaker 6: A major issue in this racist childcare, and Kamala has put forward a concept of a plan.
Speaker 7: A lot of people don't like it.
Speaker 6: The only piece of advice I would have for her the event that she wins, would be not to let her husband Doug.
Speaker 7: Anywhere near the natties. Just keep them a while. That's a nasty one. Chuck Schumer is here looking very.
Speaker 6: Glum asday looks for it looks lovely as.
Speaker 2: He roped his back.
Speaker 6: But look on the bright side, Chuck, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, used to have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 1: Man, that was so great last night, and there's so much more to get to. Glad you're here.
Speaker 2: I want to get back to the.
Speaker 1: MC two, who's a liberal, who's a lefty off of Saturday Night Live, and he went after Kamala Harris, I mean just to double middle finger that dinner. In the Catholic community, I've got my own theory on why I love to have yours.
Speaker 2: But and you know what, I'm.
Speaker 1: Glad she's letting everybody see it right now so Catholics don't get fooled again by a Democrat.
Speaker 2: The millennial self identified. You're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 8: Welcome Dan, Thank you so much for taking my call. Yet, I just had a quick comment on this whole Al Smith dinner. You know what I few Kama was trying to do when they had the whole skit and the comedian rushes in, It's like they're acting like teenagers. They're trying to appeal to, like make her look younger and that she's going to be vigorous and serve out this whole you know term with no problems. And it's just like it would be better if it almost denigrates the real meaning of Catholicism when she does a skit like that instead of the question about the work Chatholic charities do, how they support people, it almost denigrates that whole idea. And I completely agree with you on mat and I just kind of wanted to add that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Mike, Sure appreciate that very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my own belief is that Kamala Harris has this personal disdain for cass and if I'm wrong, she can tell me, she can show it. But my lord, who goes in and rips on judicial nominees over their membership in the Knights of Columbus, which is a Catholic service organization. The prophect does more good in a day for people in need than she's done in her entire life. I mean, I think that tells you everything. And then to skip this dinner, which she knows is going to hurt her politically, to skip this dinner just to show her disdain and then send a video that's mocking Catholic school kids. Yeah, I think it tells you everything. Hey, before the break, I was telling you about kind of some evil genius move that the people around Harris are pulling right now. And I really hope President Trump does not fall for this. And that is they have launched this new attack in the last twenty four hours or so that he's not physically fit for the job, that he's exhausted, he's not fit to do the job. Now, Listen, they understand that there isn't one voter in America who's going to believe that.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: They've seen Trump in action, they saw the assassination attempt, and this is the same Harris who covered up for Biden. They know that that's not their play. They're not trying to convince a single voter of that what they're trying to do is get Trump off his game. They're trying to get him to change his focus and to be talking about this rather than talking about the things he's been talking about, which now have him leading this race. That's what they're trying to do. They're trying to throw him off.
Speaker 2: Message, and I sure.
Speaker 1: Hope he doesn't fall for it. I saw him, Listen, He's only a human, right, can you imagine being through what he's been through. But I did see him respond to it today on a tarmac somewhere, and I really hope that's the last time, because he's winning because of this great mess. Well a lot of reasons, right, but this great message that he has, and the more time he spends on defense, defending against this BS attack, the more it hurts him. Get out there, stay on the offensive, talking about all your great accomplishments, talking about why she's so patently unqualified. Do not let them throw you off message. Eight fo five for zero five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. And been saying it for a long time, right, And it's obviously true. But it's even more true now than it was yesterday, and it will be even more true tomorrow, Trump is pulling away. I think we're very close to that big break point, that big tipping point where all of a sudden you get now the bandwagon jumpers, and it can be people who give money, it can be celebrities. You see Dave Ramsey endorsed Trump today. That is, in the words of Joe Biden and the Cogent days, a big blanket deal because Dave Ramsey has fifteen million different followers. He's a financial guy, and they cross party lines and so but my point is we're getting to that tipping point where you're going to have all these bandwagon jumpers, and then as it becomes more socially acceptable to openly support Trump, you're going to have more people doing that. And this kind of momentum in the final two and a half weeks of a campaign, Yeah, that's when you have the opportunity for one of those big wins that then picks up some Senate seats Congress, gives Trump more political capital in the second term, starts to unify the country more than it is right now. That's for darn sure. So I sure hope President Trump does what he has traditionally done and finishes strong, because that opportunity is there right now, and the only way he could lose it, right, she can't win it. He would have to lose it. He would have to give it away at this point, and I don't see him doing that. But please don't fall for this. Hey, I see they've taken Barack Obama back out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I guess he was punished.
Speaker 1: For a week or two after assuring black women now, oh my goodness, well, it wasn't that hilarious. And as we predicted when they sent him out to campaign for it was only going to hurt her. And that was before we even got to him scolding black men for not supporting her because it must mean your misogynist, not that she's not a good candidate or that prices went way up in your life while she was VP. No, it's because you hate women. And a lot of people of color were coiled at that. But they've got him back out there. They've got him back out there now, he's back out in Arizona, And all I can say is thank you for that as a guy wants to see Trump win, because I think it hurts her automatically by comparison, because Barack Obama had all these terrible ideas, did all these bad things for America. Right, But he's a brilliant guy, and he is a very skilled guy. And when you look at him, it becomes even more obvious how Kamala Harris is not even remotely qualified.
Speaker 9: This there's no positive sales pitch that includes her.
Speaker 2: Dan, It's not Barack Obama.
Speaker 5: But this is what's great about Kamala. It's like, you black men better vote for her, you ow her.
Speaker 1: And then he just goes out and talks about himself and he lashes out at Trump.
Speaker 2: And can you imagine at this.
Speaker 1: Point, you know how twisted in knots he is over Trump, knowing that Trump is highly likely to become president again very soon. And what a repudiation of Obama himself that is. That's one of the beautiful things. Yet, just fully expose the left and move on.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Ball calls are indicating I'm leading big with a Catholic vote, as I should be, as I should be. But I don't think Kamala has given up yet.
Speaker 7: She hasn't.
Speaker 6: Instead of attending tonight, she's in Michigan receiving communion from Gretchen Whitmer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is so good.
Speaker 5: And if you're not as we're talking.
Speaker 1: About God, Yeah, that's right. At Dan Caplis on Twitter, I have that video up. It's still one of the most bizarre things I've seen in almost thirty years on air. Governor of Michigan wearing a Harris Walls hat mocking the Holy Eucharist, that the most sacred sacrament in the Catholic Church, where we deeply believe to our core that is in fact the body of Christ.
Speaker 2: In the Eucharist.
Speaker 1: In mocking it by Whitmer putting a dorrito on the tongue of a kneeling pro abortion blogger, it's just sick, sick stuff, and obviously Whitmer trying to undermine Harris's campaign. So many on the left now, including I believe Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Bill Clinton, they want her to lose. They know she's going to tank the party in twenty six and twenty eight. They want her out of the way. Obama's made it clear they never wanted her to begin with, for obvious reasons. We'll get to some more of that great sound. Let's get to some of these texts as well. Dan, why do you think Kamala not showing up for the dinner is hurt her campaign. She's already won. The ballots are being printed right now as we speak. But I am still going to vote. I understand there are a lot of good folks out there really concerned about this election being stolen, and I know they're deeply concerned, and I know that the GOP is doing an awful lot to try to ensure election integrity.
Speaker 2: But my hope is that we.
Speaker 1: Have a very, very large, resounding Trump victory and then just get Trump back in office, and I think there'll be a lot more that can be done to give people more comfort on election integrity. Dan, and Kamala claims that Trump is the unstable one. Her video to the l Smith demonstrates that she is the one who is mentally unstable. I would respectfully disagree. I don't think she's mentally unstable. I think that somebody who is that writer Ryan, They put it so beautifully, she is a canvas that will not absorb paint, and that's really I don't think she's meant mentally unstable. I just think whatever it is with her intellect, I think in certain ways she's obviously a skilled person, and she has plenty of abilities in different areas. But when it comes to the type of intellect you need to be a president or a vice president or an effective candidate, she is, as the writer said, like a canvas that will not absorb paint. Dan, you need a website to link recaps of your top stories. Boy, that is so true. Thank you for that. And I think I could probably take one of those two hours of sleep I get a night and put that website together.
Speaker 2: Don't you think you might want to outsource that?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 5: Is you know, beyond my realm of understanding.
Speaker 1: We all have different gifts. I'm so jealous of the gifts you have, and not jealous in an improper way, but I recognize that you and Kelly and others have gifts I don't have. But I have the gift of not needing much sleep like Trump. That has been a great gift. Yeah, without the coke or the diet coke or whatever he uses, right.
Speaker 5: The diet coke, I've got a button for it, Dan.
Speaker 1: I have one cup of coffee a day, just but that one cup of coffee is enough. Speaking of which, we're gone.
Speaker 5: We are.
Speaker 2: We have a great date Night Ahead tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, after a little watching the Broncos last night, we've got Avalanche tonight.
Speaker 2: Wow, we are going to see their first win of the season.
Speaker 1: Sports Extrava games, Yeah, I know those games are so much fun too, So really looking forward to that, Dan, Kamela A terrible, horrible, no good, very.
Speaker 2: Bad week from Alexa. That is the understatement of the week.
Speaker 7: Dan.
Speaker 2: We know the Lord says vengeance is mine.
Speaker 1: The Dems can keep on mocking Christians, but they will get their reward Roy from Thornton.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: That's the thing, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, we all know who wins in the end, and in the meantime we just have to do what we can do. But you have And it's such a disconnect between so many Democrats who are such faithful people, et cetera, to their faith, to the religion, and with the secular left it owns and operates that party now that just openly mocks and disdains Catholics and other Christians, which is what we're clearly seeing from Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And she's not trying to hide it. She is proud of it.
Speaker 4: Dan.
Speaker 2: It's a parody. Lighting up Francis.
Speaker 1: She's referring to Kamala Harris's tape that she made instead of going to the dinner that openly mocks Catholic school kids and the Last Supper, et cetera. I don't understand that parody argument, whatever you want to call it. It's mocking faith.
Speaker 9: From about twenty years ago or so with Holly Shannon as math Mary Catherine Gallagher. She's just like an awkward Catholic girl student, right.
Speaker 2: But my point is, why would you have that sketch, Why would you do that.
Speaker 5: It's the only arrow in their quiver when it comes to the Catholic sting.
Speaker 2: But it's still a mocking. It's still a mocking.
Speaker 1: So you've got this Catholic dinner that first you're giving a middle finger to but not shown up, when all the candidates always show up except the guy only one one state, and then you send a video that's mocking Catholic schoolgirls as putting their fingers under their arm pits and smelling them and acting bizarre and geeky and all this other stuff. I just think it was intended to openly show the disdain, and I don't know, maybe it is a political calculation that that helps her with some lefties who may be soft on her Right now, I think it's just more personal on her part. My own theory can't prove it is that she knows she has lost and she's positioning now for life after politics and being in with the big money secular left that has control over a lot of media, has control over a lot of book.
Speaker 2: Deals, a lot of think tanks, things like that.
Speaker 9: You just said it, Dan, secular this is become the Democratic Party, the one that is way a distant memory for you and would be for your parents. It is a secular, godless, atheistic party. And it mocks religion, not Muslim religion, of course, because that wouldn't be politically correct. Well, that Christians and Jews and Catholics are fair game and their characters, their cartoons, and that's what we saw with the Mary Catherine gallery.
Speaker 2: And I think it goes beyond mocking.
Speaker 1: They have to separate people from their faith and forget to vote, because if you're going to vote your faith and I'm not talking about Catholics voting for Catholics. Some of the worst candidates ever out there on Catholic issues are self identified Catholics. I'm talking about regardless of faith or no faith at all, people who in office will act the right way on these key issues of morality and value in life, etc.
Speaker 2: And so the left nos look at your polis.
Speaker 1: The day after he won the governor's race the first time, came out and said, you have to keep your vote faith outside the public square. Ben at the same time, he was registering Polist for president because he knows if people vote their faith, they will not vote for the Democrat candidate. Ben and Castle Pines, you're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 1: So there's this active and that's where this mocking of Catholics comes in. And that's where Kamala Harris can't even go to the dinner because it would show respect to Catholic. She can't show respect to Catholics because she has to convince people that if you're openly Catholic, if you're openly Christian, that at that point there's something wrong with you, because if you're going to live your faith openly, you're not going to be voting for the Democrat.
Speaker 2: Ben and Castle Pines, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Hey, Dan, thanks for having me on the on the show. I'm feeling your sentiment about this shift towards Trump over the past couple of weeks, and we're seeing it in the overseas betting markets and the bleed up in the US stock market as well.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 10: But yeah, this Al Smith dinner, though, I'll tell you, I think you missed the mark on why she did not attend.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's a religious reason.
Speaker 10: Why was sheington isssends that this dinner is a very dangerous environment for someone who is not witty, who's not quick on their feet, who is not humorous. None of those attributes apply to Kamala Harris. She's joyless in her campaign at this points, and it would have been a very it would have been a very poor showing for her there. I think I think they made a very strategic decision.
Speaker 2: That she wasn't up to it in that environment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that she was not up to it.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Ben, Yeah, Yeah, I know that's it.
Speaker 1: And I've got to believe personally, just having seen her go after judicial nominees because of their Catholic faith, you know, because of their membership and the Knights of Columbus, I have to believe that if you're right, and it was a calculation that she would have bombed there. That part of it would have been her inability to hide that disdain, just on a personal level. Two five, five more back to more great callers and textures in a puff fall.
Speaker 2: Tremendous sound from last night.
Speaker 1: Now, gotta play this great sound coming off of CNN with their latest polls and their analyst. It'll put a smile on your face. You're on the Dankaplas Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Here is Harry n Non CNN.
Speaker 11: I think there are a lot of folks, such as myself, who think that Donald Trump's unpopularity is baked in.
Speaker 2: But here's the deal.
Speaker 11: If you believe that Donald Trump has somehow become less popular over time, let me change your mind about that. In fact, he is more popular at this point in the campaign than he was at this point in the twenty twenty campaign or the twenty sixteen campaign.
Speaker 5: Look, he's still.
Speaker 11: Underwater right with a negative nine point net favorability rating, but that is higher than he was in twenty twenty at minus twelve points twenty and nearly one, and it is way higher than the minus twenty seven net favorability back in twenty sixteen when he did win. So I think there's this real question in Kamal Harris's mind, in the campaign's mind, why is Trump more popular now than he was at this point in twenty twenty and two twenty sixteen. And I think that is why you're seeing the sharpening attacks, because they want to put him back down here or even there's no way that they're necessarily getting back down to here, but they want to make Trump more unpopular than this right now, because he's more popular now than either point in twenty twenty or twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: And that is CNN and here's more of that. So this could be what they're saying with regard to moving with Donald Trump, but could have had something else to do with it, what they're saying with the with Kamala Harris or something.
Speaker 11: Yeah, look, Kamala Harris is more popular than Donald Trump, but Kamala Harris had her popularity rising once, of course, she became the presumptive Democratic nominee. Look, she was at minus fifteen points back in July seventeenth, then minus four points on August seventeenth, than one point on September.
Speaker 5: Plus one point.
Speaker 11: She was actually in positive territory a month ago, but she has fallen back down to minus one. The momentum of Kamala Harris has stalled, and I think they feel like they have to change something that's going on in their campaign because they were seeing a rise and now it has stalled out. Look, she's still more popular than Trump, but look, Joe Biden was more popular than Trump, much more and barely won, and Hillary Clinton was more popular than Donald Trump and lost. Being more popular than Trump isn't enough. She wants to continue to see her fivorabilities rise, but in fact they're going in the wrong direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're going to keep going that way because people are learning the truth about her because a Trump campaign. We don't see it here, but in the swing states, they're piling on all these devastating pots spots because it's Kamala Harris on video coming out of her mouth saying stuff no sane person could ever support.
Speaker 2: So that's just gonna get worse.
Speaker 1: The only way at this point that she could win is if Trump gave it away, and I don't think he's going to do that. He is historically been a great closer.
Speaker 2: Glad you're with us. What a day it's been.
Speaker 1: We've been playing a lot of that super fun sound from the dinner last night. I want to squeeze in a couple of the very best highlights from last night before we wrap it up today.
Speaker 2: And I can't wait to start next week with you.
Speaker 1: Think about it will be about two weeks away from this monumental election, all signs indicating that Trump is winning and moving toward a point where there may be a big break in history. So this is going to be a lot of fun to watch. But as I placed some of these great lines from last night, please please please consider this the best sound I heard all day, the best video I saw. The MSNBC did a focus group out of Michigan. Every single person in the MSNBC focus group said they were voting for Trump.
Speaker 2: And nothing could change their mind. Wow.
Speaker 1: Think about that. That was an MSNBC focus group in Michigan. And then this tweet from a prominent New York show New York area radio host, I think makes a very important point, says I know it, and it shows a picture of Trump and Schumer talking very closely and warmly during the dinner before Trump did his thing, and it says I know if dinners were Chuck Schumer says he wouldn't come if Donald Trump would be there, and if it was something he had to go to, he would call ahead to make sure he was seated far away from Trump. Look at the CD agreed to sit in at the l Smith, meaning right next to Trump, separated by one seat. He must have looked at the internal polls and decided to patch things up with Trump. I also saw Governor Hulkell run over to say a load to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: They must know something.
Speaker 1: And I know that's anecdotal, but I think that sort of thing is often more telling than the poles.
Speaker 2: Listen to this one.
Speaker 7: There's a group called white Dudes for Harris.
Speaker 11: Have you seen this?
Speaker 7: White Dudes for Harris? Anybody know? Are some of you hear white Dudes? It doesn't sound like.
Speaker 6: It, But I'm not worried about them at all because their wives and their wives lovers.
Speaker 7: Are all voting for me. That's because every one of those people are outing.
Speaker 1: He had so many good lines and the overall deliveries. So go to at Dane Kaplis on Twitter. Watch the whole twenty eight minutes together. There's so much good stuff in there that didn't make the highlights.
Speaker 7: Chuck Schumer is here looking very glum. Looks c love me. It looks love.
Speaker 6: But look on the bright side, Chuck, considering how woke your party has become. If Kamala loses, you used to have a chance to become the first woman president.
Speaker 2: Was less.
Speaker 1: Let's go the full lines, Tony and Rocksboro, You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome.
Speaker 4: Hi. Two things. First of all, we have to look at the Kamala non show as a good sign, because last one did that lost. Ryan said that Muslims don't get made fun of because it's politically incorrect. I argue that they don't get made fun of because whoever dares make fun of them lives with a thread of death.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would not see Kamala Harris doing any of this to the Muslim community, to our Jewish brothers and sisters, and I'm glad you wouldn't. It shouldn't be done to anybody. But the fact that so many of these lefties just they advertise their disdain for Catholics and other Christians. It's that there is no question what's at stake here, right, And my hope is and I truly believe Ryan it's happening before our eyes, and last night will be another step in that direction. You have so many, for example, Catholics, tremendous people, faithful people. They voted Democrat habitually.
Speaker 2: Over the years. They have this negative.
Speaker 1: Stereotype of the GOP, and so they tend to block out stuff that might cause.
Speaker 2: Them to vote against Democrats.
Speaker 1: But more and more that the secular left run Democratic Party makes it impossible for good Catholics and Christians to vote for them, and I think we're reaching a tipping point there too, Ryan, great job. Thank you as always, Kelly, you're the best. To have a great weekend.