Speaker 1: It's night Side with Dan Ray on w BZ Coston's video.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks very much Dan. Over the weekend, there was a horrific event that went that took place in Boulder, Colorado. I think all of us at this point have seen the horrific video in which twelve people, twelve innocent people who were simply joining in a in a in a weekly demonstration that takes place every Sunday in Boulder in support of those who were held hostage by Jimas and have been held hostage for now a year and a half for all intents and purposes, and God knows how many of them will eventually be released. One was released earlier this month. But this individual who had been here, who came here from Egypt and lived in Colorado Springs, Colorado, and this individual took it upon himself, his name is Mohammed Sabriis Solomon, took it upon himself to arm himself with Molotov cocktails. Reportedly had eighteen Molotov cocktails. This is well thought out. He apparently had planned this for quite a while and he decided to do this. He wanted to wait until his daughter graduated from high school. With she graduate honors. So he took it upon himself, former uber driver who decided that he was going to drive to Boulder and he would basically attack these individual people. These individuals who were there. There were twelve people who suffered burns, age fifty two to eighty eight. Now, if you saw the video, it's horrifying. I watched it tonight on one of the nightly newscasts. He basically had Molotov cocktails, which in effect as he threw them, and he said, I guess he said his own clothes on fire, because when you saw him arrested, he was he had no shirt or jacket on. So this guy who's forty five years old comes to America in twenty twenty two, late twenty twenty two, two and a half years ago on a tourist via visa. So the tourist visa and I don't know if it was ninety days expired. So then he decided to request asylum, which in this country. I mean, he lives in Egypt. He's Egyptian, he lives in Egypt. Why would he need asylum in Egypt. It's not as if he's living in a country that is persecuting Egyptians. He's Egyptian. He lives in Egypt. Well, anyway, he's been here since and he attacked these people ages fifty two to eighty eight. The eighty eight year old woman was a Holocaust survivor. She apparently has survived this assault, which to me is just extraordinary that she could survive at the age of eighty eight. What went on, the detective said, according to a police affidavit, he wanted them all to die. He said he would go back and do it again and had no regret doing what he did. A bolder detective wrote in court papers, Solomon the purp explained that to him, anyone who supported the existence of Israel on our land as Zionists. He defined our land as Palestine. Solomon arrived at the scene, I'm reading from an article USA Today, armed with eighteen Molotov cocktails. I underestimated that he dressed up as a gardener so he could get close to this group of people that he intended to attack. This is all premeditated. There's no question what his intention is. He threw two yelling free Palestine. Solomon told authorities he took a class and learned to shoot a gun. While planning the attack, oh, that's good to know, only to find out he could not purchase a gun because he was not a US citizen. You know, just unbelievable. He said he taught himself how to make molotov cocktails from YouTube videos. Oh good, self educated, He told authorities. No one else knew of his plan, but he did leave a journal with his family. Federal affidavit charges Solomon with a hate crime attempted murders as he learned that about the demonstration from an online search. Oh yeah, he found his targets, and it says Solomon told investigators he played the attack for a year. For a year, this hatred boiled up inside him and waited for his daughter to graduate from high school before executing the attack. So there's a Jewish community event tomorrow night to basically say, hey, you know, you're not going to discourage us. According to the Mountain States Office of the Anti Defamation, my question is, there were two young people, one who was Jewish and one who was Christian, who worked in the embassy the the Israel Israeli Embassy in Washington, d C. And those two individuals were shot to death by this other guy yelling free Palestine, Free, Palestine. Okay, this how long do we have to suffer in this country? And I'm not talking about me? How long did Jewish people have to suffer with the scourge of anti Semitism in this country? Look, unless you're an ignoramus, you must know what Jews have undergone for centuries in this world. And even if you don't know what Jewish people have undergone for centuries, you must have some knowledge of what happened during World War Two, before and during World War two, when six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust in Germany and places that Germany had taken over. You must know that the state of Israel seventy five years young, is seventy seventy six years young now has been basically attacked by its Arab neighbors several times since nineteen forty eight. It's under siege on a daily basis and under threat of nuclear annihilation from Iran. What is it that in this country, of all places, that anti Semitism can exist? So the two young staffers from the Israeli Embassy in Washington are shot and killed on the streets of our nation's capital, the home the governor's mansion in Pennsylvania, which happens to be occupied now by Governor Shapiro, who happens to be Jewish, was the He was the victim of an arson attempt, arguably attempted murder of his family at two o'clock in the morning while they slept upstairs. What is it going to take you? Think of the Tree of Life Synagogue, the attack of the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh a few years ago by Gunman. I want to hear from everyone. I want to hear from everyone tonight, everyone tonight to speak out as clearly and as cleanly as possible and commit commit to no longer tolerating anti semitism in any form, whether it's the snarky chuckle of a joke or it's a comment that someone might make. Well, I can understand you have students now who basically engage in anti Semitism on college campuses, on the best college campuses in this country, in this country, the Ivy League, Harvard Columbia, more so at Columbia than at Harvard, by the way. So I just want to open up the phone lines and I'll just remind you that silence is tolerance six seven, two, five, four, ten, thirty six one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. My audience has never never disappointed me. This happened far far away, but in Colorado. It happened in the United States of America. Joining the conversation, We're going to talk about it. I'd like to talk about it for the next two hours, because if it's not talked about, it's ignored, and it's almost like it's no, no, we will talk. I will talk about it for it two hours if I have to. That's how strongly. And by the way, I'm not Jewish, Okay, I happen to be Roman Catholic, but I understand I think, maybe not as well as Jewish people do, but I think I understand it pretty well what these people have gone through for centuries, for centuries. Joined the conversation back on Nightside right after this Night.
Speaker 1: Side with Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Told JEPI right back again. I want to emphasize how important I consider this hour. By the way, the latest tonight is that the ice has taken into custody this guy's family wife, and that they very well. According to the Homeland Secretary Christy Nome, She's confirmed in a social media post that Muhammad Sabre Solomon's family members are in custody of Immigration and Customs enforcement officials, and there's some suggestion that they could be deported as early as tonight. The White House said on X later today the relatives could be deported as early as tonight. Officials have not clarified their immigration status. The guy, the person who's not going to be deported, but who should spend the rest of his life in jail, is Mohammed Sabrey Solomon. Let's get to the phone. It's going to go to Mario in Wilmington. Mario, appreciate your patience. Thank you, thank you for waiting you at first this hour on nightside.
Speaker 3: Yes, two things. First, Kudu's to the new federal law that miss Kilming wasn't able to acquire firearms if you're you're not an American citizen, and it and without proper dated I think, well, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you this. I'm really glad that he didn't try to acquire them on the black market. There's the laws are great that that prohibit non citizens from acquiring laws, but there's a lot of people who buy guns illegally in this country.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, go ahead, Mario, well, that's getting hot or also, so that's why you know, it used to be simply that this individual could have bought one. Now this was Illinois, right.
Speaker 2: This was in Colorado, Colorado.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm naturally surprised though, but that state probably is getting tougher now you could buy there with no problem.
Speaker 4: No matter who you were.
Speaker 3: Almost.
Speaker 2: So, how we're going to stop, How we're going to stop this virulent anti Semitism that seems to have impacted, you know, on a continuing basis our country, whether it's two young people who are cut down just before their their real life together started. How we prevent the governor's mansion in Pennsylvania from becoming the victim of it? Our an attempt to mean that governor and his family could have been killed that night. This is not a one offer. How do we stop this stuff?
Speaker 3: Well, before I answer you on that one, my second point was that what about the poor Palestinian children that are starving, that are losing no medical attention. It's just horrible there. What's happening in Godsa.
Speaker 2: That's the fault of Hamas Mario Alas Hamas, now Hamas ms Hamas. Let me ask you this, Mario, if if Hamas had not attacked innocent Jewish people, it hadn't killed innocent Jewish babies, hadn't killed elderly grandparents. What happened on in October of twenty twenty three, people who who merely had gone to a concert, uh, and they were attacked. Well, do you think that that what is going on in Gaza would have going on? I mean one followed the other. That never would have Gazen never would have happened, Gosin never would have been under attack as they've been under attack. And also a lot of the babies, the Palestinian babies, Uh, the Hamas, the cowards hide in hospitals, they hide under schools. I think you know all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we saw that, and I was quite impressed that they had done that. And it was also the proof and the truth that the horrible waste of money that they did with the United States given to them.
Speaker 5: Also besides Israel, That's why I, as I was listening to, we the United States are also responsible for where this is a Now we is that to explain that?
Speaker 2: Explain that one to me? I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well, all the history of time over the last twenty years of uh is real allowing land takings. There's been blockade, there's been Okay.
Speaker 2: So so you're you're trying to you what you're trying to do, Mario, which is fun, which is I don't understand it. You're trying to somehow I'm trying to focus on what this this guy, this coward did to these a dozen or so people on Sunday by somehow this what about is? And well he's concerned about Palestine is what is? What's coming across to me seems that you're more concerned about giving us a rationalization. I don't care why he did it. What he what he did wash was unacceptable in America to me, I don't want to justify. To go ahead, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna cut you off.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Well that's what we're going to continue to see because we're ignoring straightening out this problem.
Speaker 2: And so, okay, then tell me how you would straighten out the problem. Since you've you've defined, how would you straighten out the problem?
Speaker 3: Do you keep interrupted so I can't get to the point where I'm trying to get it.
Speaker 2: I asked you a question. How you just said we got to straighten out the problem. Let's cut to the chase. How should how would Mario straighten out the problem? I'm listening.
Speaker 3: That's un here right now. What I want to say is, what.
Speaker 2: Do you say? What do you mean it's unfair? You just said we got to straighten out the problem. Okay, how do we straighten out the problem?
Speaker 3: What's fair and what's not? Let me just say what this gentleman did, and he's not a gentleman, but what this man did is not anti Semitism. This is retaliation. It's coming to this country now.
Speaker 2: You just want to make a speech. You made a mistake. You you tried to tell me that we had to straighten out the problem, but you can't even articulate how you want us to straighten out the problem. Mario. That's frustrating to me. I asked you a question. You said, we got to straighten out Did you not say that, Mario?
Speaker 6: Did you say and it's negative? It is not anti semitism?
Speaker 2: Again, you want to make a speech. You don't want to answer my question. You said, correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe I misheard you, Mario, that we have to stat I'm quoting you. I can play the tape for you if you want. We got to straighten out the problem. And I asked you, how do we straighten out the problem? You couldn't give me an answer. Mario, I'm in my newscast. I appreciate your efforts. Have a great night. Good night. We'll be back on Nightside right after this. That's what's wrong with America right now. People who basically want to justify what this guy did, which was nothing more than viril anti Semitism. He attacked people because they're Jews. Period.
Speaker 1: You're on the Night.
Speaker 2: Side with.
Speaker 1: Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get back to the phones. Let me go to Harvey Silverglade. Harvey, welcome, You're next on Nightside.
Speaker 4: You're now about to hear if you an antisemitism by the semi number. There are two different two problems that you've talked about. Number one, the situation in Israel. The Arab States have been trying to wipe Israel off the face of the map since its creation, and now the Nathan Yahoo government is undertaking a some criticized as being a vicious attempt to wipe back Hamas and then the process has been killing a lot of innocent Arabs. The problem is that Hamas the way they operate, they use innocent people as shields. The Israeli government has no choice but what it's doing now on the nightly newscast and you see these pitiful scenes. They're startling, the Arabs is starving, and the Western Europe now is bringing sanctions on Israel to get it to stop. But they have a The blame is on Hamas. You can't blame Israel for trying to defend itself.
Speaker 2: Willing to do that though, Harvey, you've just heard one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so Western Europe should wise up and should realize that it's not a israel As for Okay, now let's take this the situation here in this country. One thing I would do is I would eliminate in college can and schools neverwelth all hate speech codes.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, I know you, and I know that you're consistent with that belief and and I know that must be difficult for you to say, but I also know deep down you believe in it. And there is an advantage of knowing who people are, and sometimes speech can diffuse a situation. Howie that that some people may get it out of their system and maybe some people keep it bottled up inside and it comes comes out with you know, with physical violence. So there's you know, there's that aspect to it as well. But I just think that we as a society have to at every level, you know, we need, you know, people who are admired in this country, whether they're movie stars or professional athletes, or politicians or are academics, to speak out clearly whether they're Jewish or not.
Speaker 4: In my opinion, I agree, I agree with that one hundred per yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And I just think that I I think that there are still people in this country who don't believe that the Holocaust really existed, and they think that you know, you know, all the tropes Harvey, you know that the Jews run the media, and the Jews run the banks, and all of that garbage. None of it is true, but but it festers and it feeds this this this feeling of resentment that boils over. That's what frustrates me and and and really troubles me. And I'm not Jewish, you're Jewish, I'm not.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 2: I I feel it deeply in my in my in my very being that that this is something that's been going on for centuries centuries. When's it going to stop.
Speaker 4: It's not going to stop. All we can do is figure out ways of living with it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to join you in that analysis. I want it. I call me Pollyannish or whatever the term would be, but I wanted to stop.
Speaker 4: Well, I think dan free speech has a lot of practical uses. It helps a spot who the haters are if we allow them. Yeah, but the problem of anti Semitism is going on for centuries and we're not going to stop it. But I think it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think that we have a responsibility to make it unacceptable. You know. That's what I'm trying to say. Uh, We're not going to penalize it with statutes, is what you're saying, which is fine. But if someone you know tells a joke, that's unacceptable. Just I don't find that funny. I'm sorry, you know. I I and let them know that maybe you think differently of them.
Speaker 4: I don't want to as I actually do that all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I don't want to associate with with with with that that ilk anyway, Harvey, I got to keep rolling. Here is always thank you for your wisdom and your and your perspective. You've seen a lot, You've experienced a lot more than I have in my career. But I just want you to know that that, yeah, you know, look, I'm not perfect, but but this is something that that has bothered me for my entire life and it just doesn't stop. And uh, you know, maybe you're correct factually that it will never stop. But I hope somehow it can, and I hope we can start it. And maybe we can start tonight. Maybe not. Uh, it's it's maddening. It's just maddening that people look at others this way. Yeah. I don't want to get into comparing the accomplishments of people, but you know, members of the Jewish community have always contributed to our society and that's gone on recognized and it's been replaced by all of these stupid anti Semitic tropes. Anyway, let me keep let me keep rolling.
Speaker 4: Okay, man, okay, thanks for joining me.
Speaker 2: Let me go to Dean and Randolph. Dean, you're next on Night Side your thoughts, Dean Gort.
Speaker 6: Ahead, Damn. I was just going back to your last call and he really gets it. But the call before that, that guy was ridiculous and he was like protecting the guy that did the attack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that comes down there's always like this, it's about me tooism and it's about what about is a man? It's about well if if Israel. What he really wants to say is that if Israel didn't.
Speaker 6: Exist, that's what he was trying to say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that that that would solve the problem.
Speaker 6: Well, that's not going to solve the problem because there's really been fighting forever. They've been fighting for existence forever, being attacked, being attacked, and it's getting to a boiling boiling point at this time. You see their universities. But now you see it in Europe, you're seeing the Germany looks like nineteen thirty three with their uprising. Now you got Ireland, you got France, you get Italy. But here in the United States, the Jewish community should be uprising. They should be showing this is going to stop. And I hate to say this that the ones that there Democrats just really wake up because it's not working and they should realize it.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, they look.
Speaker 6: At Shumor and it too much should be ashamed because I'm a realman, Catholic Italian and you could call it a biblical thing. But I got Jewish friends were close, and then you know, I show my respector on Christmas, I have a manir on my table for them, and I celebate Christmas and they're not offended obviously.
Speaker 2: Sure, well it is kind of a really I just think, you know, friends of mine will say to me, Dan, you're not Jewish? How come you you know, so pro Israel? How come you're so concerned about anti Semitism? And you know, I look at them and I say, well, the guy that founded my religion, I'm like, you happen to be Roman Catholic. The guy who founded my religion was Jewish and his parents were Jewish. Oh, and they it's almost like they never thought of that.
Speaker 3: Right right.
Speaker 6: Like I said, we goes back, and I feel hot broken because I wish we would just uprise together with the uh, you know, the Christians and the Jewish and say enough's enough. And I wish I was there. And I hate to say that. Damn. I'm not a violent person, but I would have put that guy down. If you thrown gasoline on women and a Holocaust survivor and children, you can't be in this world no more. I hate to say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'll tell you this. I watched the video tonight. The video is frightening because he had Molotov cocktails and he actually said himself his own clothes on fire, that's how careless he was. But he would have thrown he would have doused you with if you rushed him, or if anyone rushed him, he would he would have douce people. And what do you do in that situation. I mean you literally, if you try to take him down, you may kill him because he'll he'll go up in flames, but you will too.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's right, but it seems like a normal thing of this happening, like a beautiful couple a week ago, two weeks ago they were.
Speaker 4: Going to get married. I mean, when when does it end?
Speaker 6: That's why I was talking about Jewish community should be uprising and and they should be deady. We got to do something. If this was a people trying to hurt black people, this would be crazy right now, and I hate to say that, but it would be. But Jewish people have done contributions to this country around the world for a long time, and they didn't ask for October seventh, And like you said earlier, they this is what they do, Hamas. They hide behind hospitals, they hide behind schools, because that's what they are, coward.
Speaker 2: They hide under hospitals and under under schools.
Speaker 6: Right, and it's called you had two calls go. It was like trying to justify how do you justify that I got friends of mine other soldiers. That's not soldiering, that's not a soldier, that's a coward.
Speaker 2: Yep, you got it. I'm so I'm so happy that you called. I appreciate it. We think alike. I just think that somehow we have to remind everyone. I I was very upset h a few months ago when I I was in church and I heard a reference that was that was made to the Israeli Palestinian war, and it was like, wait a second, Israel's not at war with the Palestinians. It was from the altar, you know, and let's pray for peace in the Israeli Palestinian war. And it's like I had all I could do not to say, hey, Israel's fighting Hamast, They're not fighting the Palestinians. Let's get it right. But it's statements like that from a pulpit which causes me, Who's right that statement. Why is that statement being written that way.
Speaker 4: I'm very right.
Speaker 6: They're fighting terrorists, which is Hamas. Yes, in the Palestine state, that's what they're fighting in Israel has a right to protect themselves. Like you said earlier. I mean, they're not going to sit back and be killed.
Speaker 2: No question.
Speaker 6: I don't blame.
Speaker 2: Them, Dean. I'm with you. Thank you much. Please continue to call this program.
Speaker 6: Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I have a great night, okay. I got one line at six one, seven two, five, four to ten thirty. I got a couple of lines at six month, seven nine, three one, ten thirty. We're going to move through as many callers as possible. I truly want to talk about this for the next hour, and we got to take a very quick break. I got Paul in Dorchester, I got Linda and Worcester, and I got room for you. And remember, silence, silence tonight is almost tacit approval, and that is going to bother me and I won't be able to sleep tonight. So join the conversation. I need your voice, okay, whatever your point of view is, if you agree with Mario and you want to talk about it, at least Mario had the courage to call. Okay, and obviously he made the mistake when he said, well, we got to do something about it. And I was able to jump on him because of that, and I wanted to nail him down. I wanted to have him what can we do about that? He didn't want to go there. Back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's keep rolling. You're going to go to Linda in Worcester. Linda, appreciate your patience. Thank you very much. You're next on night Shoot.
Speaker 7: Hi, Linda, Yes, jan thank you for taking my call. I say, I just wanted to tell you that I think you were wondering why the family had immigrated here.
Speaker 6: Yes, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Well, I had heard. I can tell you that I had heard that they emigrated here because he didn't feel safe in Egypt or something like that. But I don't believe that.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Okay. I read a short story on my smartphone, and I know that's not always reliable, but it might be helpful. I was reading a story about the daughter who graduated, and I guess she's an extremely intelligent young lady. But they were from Egypt, but they were living. She was raised in Kuwait, correct, that's correct, yes, and the family emigrated from Kuwait because you couldn't continue her education. She wanted to go into medical be a doctor.
Speaker 2: Article. That's correct, right, So that's.
Speaker 7: Why they had moved here. And that's really all that I wanted to add to the show.
Speaker 2: They come here, maybe for a good reason, but that and when they're here, the father decides he wants to kill a dozen Jews just on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 7: I know, I know that there's no excuse for anything that happened. No, I'm not making any excuses. I'm totally agreed with you know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And by the way, if the father really was concerned about the daughter's success, he now I understand my understanding. Tonight is being reported that the family is in the custody of Ice and that they could be deported as early as tonight. So the good thing, I guess, m Yeah, so therefore he he didn't do anything to help his daughter. His hate so overwhelmed him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I agree. I agree with a terrible, terrible thing what happens. I don't understand what's going on with people. It's just filled with state and.
Speaker 2: I thank you, I thank you your You're absolutely correct. What you what you told me. I've just looked at in USA today, So I that's what's called two sources. I think that there's probably some truth to exactly what you said. Appreciate your call. Please continue to listen to Nightside, and thanks for calling tonight.
Speaker 7: Okay, thank you, bye.
Speaker 2: Thank you, have a great night. Let me go to Paul in Dorchester. Paul, you were next all Nightside. Appreciate you calling, and go ahead, Paul.
Speaker 8: Hey, Dan, this is terrible.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Help me out? Is it that congress person named Rashida Talib? Is that correct?
Speaker 2: She's from Michigan, She's she's a piece of work.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, and AOC are like two heads of the MEDUSA.
Speaker 2: Also, I gotta throw throw elon Omar in there. And there's a there's several of the so called progressives in the Democratic Party who who have nothing particularly good to say about either Israel or or or Jews in general.
Speaker 8: One of them actually had a rally that the next day for the for the for the for the Palestinians, and and it's and and and it's a shame that they confuse the Palestinians with the Hamas. It's it's just all mixed up. It's it's uh, metaphorically speaking, if you if you want to kill the snake, you cut off the head. But you know, if if we could get people like.
Speaker 9: Rashid and Talib and aoc Out, I mean, these people who's they're killing people, who's with anybody calling anybody in Nazi?
Speaker 8: Now you know the it's it's uh, it makes me wonder like this. This is one guy. He came here, he got everything he wanted, and and and and then what they basically they're feel that they have the right to kill Jews.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would bet you, Paul, they do a deep dive on this guy, just like when they did a deep dive on the Boston bombers. They probably came here, they took advantage of every social program that they could get their hands on. They had their hands out looking for help. You know, in the old days when people came here, they had to rely upon relatives for their support. They were not none of these social programs that were available. Folks now realize, go to America. America will put you up. They'll do this for you. They'll do that for you were overwhelmed at this point, and most people who are coming here are coming here for the right reason. But you do have some like the Boston bombers. You do have some like the people who flew on nine to eleven hijack the planes. And you have some like this guy. This guy's up close and personal. He's throwing molotov cocktails that older Jewish people, including an eighty eight year old woman. How do you get that much hate that you're gonna throw a Molotov cocktail to basically bird someone to death?
Speaker 8: And how many more are how many more zombies like this guy walking around out there? Well, come into the country. This is one guy that that would with discussion. Now now you know who is running the auto printer the auto sign when they snuck through two hundred and thirty eight judges to contribute it to the obstructionism, you can't even get these people out of the country afterwards, cause you get all these new appointed judges that we either got to I.
Speaker 2: Don't want to. I'm not trying to. Look, I don't want to try to politicize it in that way because look a the judges they have to not only be nominated by a president. They have to be approved by Congress, and right now Congress is a majority in Congress of both Republicans in both houses. So you know again, I want to focus on the level of anti Semitism which is allowed to fester in this country. What are our schools doing about it? What are are our people of influence? We have all these influences on TikTok and on Instagram and on YouTube and on Twitter. What's being said, what's being done? I have one show, I have one microphone. I want to do whatever I can tonight to call it out and try to have as many people as possible speak about what you talk what you call to speak about it. And I appreciate it, but I'm I'm flat out of time.
Speaker 8: I might just see less of them coming in, you know, and maybe be easier to kick the ones out.
Speaker 2: All right, you got the final word. I got a run. Thanks Paul for your call. I appreciate you, yu Jan, thank you appreciate it very much. Only line open six, one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty. We will fill it up. Here comes the eleven o'clock news. I'm talking about this until midnight. I hope you join me. Coming back on night side,